The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Dollhouse: DC
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:22 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
Dibs

really great chapter, nice use of Giles as a handler (I always felt that handlers and watchers were similar)
The Vicktor Sierra story was also one of my favourite parts of the series- especially the ending.
Spoiler:
They seemed happy during Epitaph 2 so expected the Joss Demon had them targetted, I was glad to be mistaken.

So we are at the end of season 1 now hopefully Tara will be able to go to DC and Willow
Spoiler:
On the mission when Echo and co go to Perrin in season 2 hopefully Dewitt will allow it.

keep up the great work.

Tara: I am, you know.
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours.
Who are You

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:16 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
I love the piece right at the star of the chapter where Giles is in the van muttering to himself, you just nailed him so well.

Is Echo still Caroline in this story or is she Faith.

That former FBI agent, Ballard, was getting awful close.

Are you mixing the story lines and seasons a little, because I remember at the end of season one Ballard reluctantly joined the DollHouse and asked them to release November (can’t remember her real name).

I do like the little touches and references to the series that you’re still putting in, Topher imprinting Sierra to be his best friend for a day and DeWitt allowing him that little bit of fun. Then the references to Victor, the attic and Victor and Sierra sharing a bed together, it just adds to my reading pleasure ?

Having Alpha talk to the other people inside his head and reply to him is a nice little touch too.

Willow/Oboe being suspicious of Cindy Perrin is a nice touch adding to the various storylines going on, with Victor and Sierra getting together, DeWitt worrying about what will happen to the DollHouse and Alpha still on the loose as well as Willow and Tara getting together.

This a good little story with a nice references to a good tv show and plenty of multiple plots going on, keep it up cos I’m really enjoying this.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:07 pm 
3. Flaming O

Mgraham93-

Yay dibs! :banana

The Victor/Sierra pairing is probably my second favorite in any of the Jossverses, so I (pretty much) knew from the beginning that I wanted to include them somewhere. 

I’m glad that you’re enjoying this!

willowtaralover-

I’m not mixing the storylines from the seasons very much, if at all.  There are a few times where I’ve taken something from a previous episode and pulled it in, but even then it’s been something very minor.  I thought about including Ballard’s becoming a handler at the end of the last chapter, but it didn’t seem to fit into the ending of the last chapter, so it’s being ‘talked about’ at the beginning of this chapter.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:10 pm 
3. Flaming O

TITLE: Dollhouse: DC

AUTHOR: brave-little-toaster

RATING: PG-13 for now.

DISCLAIMER: Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy own BtVS and Dollhouse.  I’m just twisted enough to try to put them together in some form or another.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:  After much debate in my head, no Epitaph.  This has excerpts from season 2 episode 2, and fits into episodes 2, 3, and 4. Many thanks to Binky for reading my rough draft and helping me improve it!

- - -

Ballard was sitting in Topher’s seat, and the techie didn’t like it.  His seat, in front of his computer, in the room next to his lab.  Sure, Ballard was new here, but shouldn’t he know enough not to sit in another person’s seat?

Topher cleared his throat as he turned from the refrigerator, Mountain Dew in hand.  “Can I get in there?  I want to make a few last checks on Echo’s imprint.”  A sheepish smile graced Topher’s face. 

Immediately, Ballard jumped up. “Oh, yeah.”  He paused, at a loss for what to say, as the other man crossed the room.  “Sorry, I’m just a little nervous.  You know, first engagement and all.” 

Pulling up a colorful brain scan, Topher pointed to a purple section.  “See this?”  He waited for Ballard’s nod.  “It means that even if all hell breaks loose, Echo will still recognize you and come with you for her treatment.”  Ballard nodded again, and Topher clicked a few more things on screen.  “And… all done!”

At that moment, DeWitt walked in.  She looked at Ballard, raising an eyebrow.  “Are you ready for your fist engagement as Echo’s new handler?”

- - -

Now-Senator Perrin was sitting at a computer in a rather spacious looking household office.  Just inside the door, a thin girl wearing a suit was standing so still that she could have been a statue, except for the occasional eye movement and the steady rise and fall of her shoulders that indicated her breathing.

Willow watched Perrin shake his head and sigh in frustration for what must have been the hundredth time that day.  She looked out the large window, saw only the lovely outside garden, as usual.  Her eyes glided along the bookshelves, slowly but surely, just to make sure that nothing had moved.  Allowing her mind to linger for a moment, she read a few of the titles on the shelves.  Law books.  Then she began her circuit sweep of the room again, starting with Perrin. 

The bodyguard jumped slightly as Perrin began to talk loudly, but clearly not to her.  “I think I made a mistake.”  Cindy’s footsteps began to approach the room.  Willow knew it was her without even looking, the same way she knew the sound of Xander’s footsteps upstairs.  Being around the same people for months on end makes them easily identifiable, and intruders even easier to identify.  “Do you think I jumped the gun?”

“Which gun?”  His wife’s voice was approaching from down the hallway. 

“Press conference.  I was hoping when we went public, more witnesses would come forward.” 

Willow allowed her eyes to sweep the room once more, then stepped just outside the door to allow the couple some privacy.  Perrin had been under an incredible amount of stress recently, mostly because he was so bound and determined to expose the fact that Rossum was doing society so many wrongs.  He had proof of money laundering, but he wanted more.  When he had appealed to the public, though, all he had gotten was an ex-rocker with a tin-foil hat who claimed to be a werewolf that had been victimized by the Rossum Corporation.  Apparently they had mailed his liver to Saturn. 

Couple the stress with the fact that Cindy had just walked into Perrin’s office wearing little more than a robe, and Willow was sure that there would be very little productive work accomplished in the next couple hours.

A little bit less than a minute after she stepped out of the office, Willow heard the doorbell ring.  When Cindy moved toward the door to get it, Willow positioned herself at an angle so she would be able to see who was there before Cindy could.

Cindy and Willow shared a look after the door opened. 

Nobody was there, but there was a thick file folder on the door mat.

- - -

Late that night, Willow and Xander were sharing a pot of coffee at a kitchen counter. 

Xander’s face was one of utter disbelief, and his voice portrayed the same feeling.  “I always thought it was just talk.  I mean, it couldn’t be real.”  He looked up at his co-worker as he finished talking.

The red-head shrugged.  “I don’t know, Xan.  You heard them talking, just as plainly as I did.  The Dollhouse is real, and I think we’re about to stumble into the middle of it, if we haven’t already.” 

Both bodyguards just sat there for a moment, not moving.  Willow’s voice broke the silence.  “Wanna spar?”

He gave her a dry smile. “Yeah, that sounds good.”

- - -

Tango and Echo were sitting next to each other at a small, square table.  Both were staring at their plates, not even indicating that they noticed the other. 

When Tango was about halfway through her pancakes, she felt something on her cheek.  She looked just to her left, where Echo was sitting.  The other girl’s hand was lightly running over the stitches on Tango’s face.

Placing down her knife and fork, Tango began to cry.  Echo covered her friend’s left hand with her own right. 

Echo sat, watching her friend for a few minutes.  Once Tango’s tears slowed a little bit, Echo leaned over and whispered quietly in her friend’s ear.  “You’ll be your best again soon.  Don’t worry, they make your cheekbones more pronounced.  I’m sure that Red will think that they’re smoking hot.” 

Tango laughed, although there were still tears on her cheeks.

- - -

Echo was sitting on one of the many long couches in the Dollhouse.  In her lap, she held a rather large book.  Langton approached Echo, hesitated for a moment, then sat down next to her.

He spoke quietly.  “I didn’t know you could read.” 

“I like looking at the words.”  A small smile crossed the brunette’s face.

Langton nodded, then got up and left Echo to her activity.

- - -

DeWitt, Langton, Ballard, Giles and Topher were sitting around a TV in DeWitt’s spacious office.  On screen, they were watching the replay of a press conference that a senator from New York had called. 

Senator Perrin was standing at a podium on a small, brightly lit stage.  He spoke slowly and clearly to the crowded room.  “I have a witness that lost 3 years of her life, and a family that lost their daughter to the Dollhouse.  If you would give them a chance, they have statements prepared.” 

The first witness, a girl who had been named “November” as an active, stepped up to the podium.  Ballard’s face clearly fell as he watched her clear her throat, preparing to speak.  She made her statement, but none of the people in DeWitt’s office heard a word of it.  They were too shocked.

A minute later, a man with graying hair stepped onstage.  Immediately, DeWitt began to curse.  “That bastard.  After the state that Echo found his daughter in, he should be in jail!”  Giles shushed her, wanting to hear what the father of his active had to say.

- - -

At the press conference in DC, Willow was standing just out of the sight of the press.  She was scanning the crowd, prepared to pull Perrin offstage at a moment’s notice if something went wrong.

She heard the witness say something about a missing girl, and looked at the projection screen for a moment.  At least, she meant to look only for a moment.

What caught her attention was the blonde hair, but the half smile and eyes made her keep her eyes on the screen.  It was a picture of the same girl she had been drawing for months.

Tara.  Her name was Tara Maclay, and her family was looking for her.  They suspected her disappearance had something to do with the Dollhouse.

- - -

Sierra descended the stairs from Topher’s lab, slowly and carefully.  When she got to the bottom, she noticed Victor standing there. 

Smiling, she took his hand and they walked towards the pool together.

- - -

From her space on a small padded bench, Echo watched Victor and Sierra walk away.  A few moments later, Ballard approached her.  He was babbling on about how he was sorry, for things he knew she couldn’t even remember.

She cut him off.  “I remember all of them.”  Ballard looked at her, shock clearly written on his face.  “Sometimes, I’m one of them.  Sometimes, I’m all of them.  But none of them is me.  None of them are real.  Who am I?  Who is real?”  Her tone was calm, and her expressions unreadable.  Unless anyone else had just over heard her, no one would have known that she just made one of the most profound statements an active shouldn’t make.

Ballard just nodded.  “Caroline.  You’re Caroline.”

- - -

Tango was in her bed, looking at the inside cover of her journal. Tara. 

Just then, the glass cover slid open and Echo slipped inside, her own journal in hand.  As soon as she was on her stomach next to the blonde, Echo began to flip through the last dozen or so pages she had written in.  She spoke quickly and quietly, with a sense of urgency in her voice.

“I remember them.  Different pieces, different times, but they’re all there, waiting to come out.”  The brunette seemed to find the page she was looking for.  She circled a section before handing the journal to Tango.  “More importantly, I remember you.  Or at least what I met of you.  Read it.”

Reading the pages, Tango began to feel distressed.  Her name was, in fact, Tara.  Her father and brother had spent most of her adult life abusing her in a religious cult, after she had told them that she was gay. 

Tango began to cry, and Echo took that as her cue.  She gently slipped the journal from between the blonde’s hands and quietly left.

- - -

When Willow went to relieve Xander around midnight, she had her sketch pad and a newspaper with her.  Tucking the paper under her arm, she opened up the pad to the first page. 

She looked her co-worker in the eye.  “I drew this when we first started working for Perrin.”  Xander looked confused, and Willow took the paper out from under her arm, showing him the picture of Tara on the front page, the same one from the press conference earlier in the day. 

Realization crossed his face, and was quickly replaced by more confusion.  His eyes drifted from the sketch pad to her.  “How…?”

Willow shrugged and shook her head slightly.  “Until today, I had never seen this girl before. Not even a picture, but I was able to draw this.”  The man’s eyes left the paper, and met his colleague’s eyes.  “ Xan, I think we’re in deeper than we thought.”

- - -

The next day, Echo opened the book she had been ‘looking at’ the previous day.  Inside the book, she found something that clearly didn’t belong there, and hadn’t been there the day before.  She picked up the folded piece of paper from in between two of the pages, opening it carefully. 

Someone had written the words “FOR THE STORM” on the paper.  In the middle of the paper, Echo found herself looking at an all-access card for a Rossum Corporation building.

- - -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:32 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
DIBS!

Hi Sarah! :bigwave

So sorry I missed leaving feedback on the last chapter, I actually thought I did, lol. Must be the heat!

So, the plot thickens even more so now that Willow has made the connection. Hopefully, she and Xander can work together to unravel things and get Willow back with Tara before Tara's father intervenes. That would suck. It's all so sinister, that it's still hard to figure out who is good and who is bad, either way...I wouldn't trust ANY of them.

A little OT but I thought I'd share...a few weeks ago my sister messages me on Facebook, "OMG! I stumbled across this awesome show on Netflix...'Dollhouse.' You've got to watch it, I think you'd really like it!!" I literally LOL'd because this is the same person that laughs at my obsession with Buffy! I had to explain the all encompassing Whedonverse to her in detail and how she was not immune to it, lol.

Anyway, great update! Can't wait until the girls FINALLY find each other:)

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:47 am 
8. Vixen

Echo sat, watching her friend for a few minutes. Once Tango’s tears slowed a little bit, Echo leaned over and whispered quietly in her friend’s ear. “You’ll be your best again soon. Don’t worry, they make your cheekbones more pronounced. I’m sure that Red will think that they’re smoking hot.”
An interesting little piece of dialogue. Did Echo/Caroline ever meet Oboe/Willow or did Tango/Tara tell her about their friendship and describe Willow's hair?

How do Tara’s family know about the DollHouse exactly, isn't it just an urban myth to most people?

Even more intrigue going on here with Perrin having Tara’s family on his side, and at the same time Willow has recognised the girl she’s been drawing repeatedly, now, hopefully they can get together.

Also, who placed the Rossum access pass and note in Echo’s book? Mystery upon mystery.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:55 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 3
Just read your fic. I think you are doing a good job of putting W/T in the Dollhouse senario. The plot seams to be getting pretty complex. A lot of directions you can take this story. One thing I am kind of concerned about it the the many different storylines going on. I think if you're not careful they will start to derail some of your primary plot. I did like many of the situations that were going on but, I think you may be on the border of having too many. Anyway, I love the idea and the story in general. Can't wait to see where you take it.

Thank you for updating regularly.

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:19 pm 
3. Flaming O

Finey_McFine-
Yay dibs! And definitely yay that more people are discovering Dollhouse/the Whedonverse! 

willowtaralover-
I figured that Tara's father would know because he seems like he would be a conspiracy theorist, and even conspiracy theorists stumble upon something real on occasion.
Thanks for reading and reviewing!

True_Love-
First and foremost, welcome to the kitten board! I appreciate your worry of too many story lines, I had that thought myself a while back. I'm hoping I've got it under control, you should see the list I have going of things/thoughts/story lines that need to be summed up.  Thanks so much for reading and leaving me feedback!

TITLE: Dollhouse: DC

AUTHOR: brave-little-toaster

RATING: PG-13 for now.

DISCLAIMER: Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy own BtVS and Dollhouse.  I’m just twisted enough to try to put them together in some form or another.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:  Here we go! There should be three... possibly four chapters left.  

- - -

A pair of girls sat down next to each other on a plane, giggling.  After a moment, they looked at each other, and abruptly stopped laughing.  The brunette tucked something under the seat in front of her as the blonde stood up to place a large backpack in the overhead console.  Their movements were quick, efficient, and business-like.  

While the blonde was standing, a pair of men came to sit behind them.  An older gentleman sat behind the brunette while a man who might have been barely thirty sat behind the blonde.

As soon as the blonde was sitting again, the pair made eye contact, and they broke out giggling again.

- - -

Four rows ahead, one of the flight attendants leaned over and murmured in her coworker’s ear that the two ladies must have had a few drinks before boarding.  

- - -

Behind the two girls, Giles and Ballard shared a look. Both of them knew that their girls were acting ridiculous.  Tango and Echo were engaged in a lively conversation about acronyms and what they actually stood for, like STFU (Sink the Furnace Unicorn), WTF (Why the Face), and LOSER (Love or Something Exceptionally Rude).  Ballard chuckled as the conversation turned to grammar (Is it ‘Sink, the Furnace Unicorn’ or ‘Sink the Furnace Unicorn’?), and Giles simply rolled his eyes.  

Giles leaned into Ballard, and spoke quietly to the other man.  “I still can’t believe that Topher imprinted Tango with her original self, with just a few modifications.  I think it’s dangerous.  Topher himself was the one who said that Tango shouldn’t go on engagements with dolls from other houses, and now we’re flying her out to the place where her career with the Dollhouse began.  This can’t be safe, something will go wrong.”  Ballard nodded his agreement to Giles’ opinion.

- - -

An hour into the flight, Echo looked behind her and saw both of their handlers had dozed off.  

Gently, she shook her blonde friend and whispered in her ear.  “Tara.  Wake up.”  Tara shifted, before blinking, furrowing her eyebrows, and focusing on Echo.  

“Bree.  What’s up?”  Echo smiled at the use of her active name, jerking her thumb to indicate that the two men behind her.

Echo’s eyes softened as she looked at the girl in the seat next to her.  “I’m Echo, remember?”  

Tara nodded slightly as tears were beginning to build behind her eyes.  “Yeah, I remember.  I j-just didn’t want them to realize that we remember…”  Her voice was small, and the tears began to fall down her cheeks.

Pulling the decorative scarf off of her neck, Echo began to soothe her friend.  “Hey, hey now.  None of that.  I’m not going to let your Dad hurt you.”  Using one corner of the scarf, Echo wiped the tears from the other girl’s face.  “As long as you remember everything, he can’t hurt you.  We just have to make sure that the lawyers that he’s working with know that you’re okay.  We’ll assure him that you’re not part of the Dollhouse, and that you’re just fine.  Got that?”  Tara nodded, and Echo stretched an arm around her, pulling them close.  

When Ballard woke up ten minutes later, he found Tara with her head leaning on Bree’s shoulder, both of them fast asleep.

- - -

A few mornings later, Senator Perrin woke to find himself in a hotel room.  Next to him in the bed, a tall and skinny brunette girl was smiling at him and holding a camcorder.  She was wearing her underwear, and he was wearing… considerably less.  

Bree smiled, and focused the camcorder in on him.  “Good morning, Senator.”

- - -

It was way too early for Tara’s standards.  Then again, anything before 1 pm felt way too early to be up and moving these days.  She rounded the final corner to Bree’s ‘usual room’, her mind on things other than walking.  When she was a few yards away from the door, she stopped.  

There was a red-headed girl standing outside the door, mere feet away from where she was standing now.  She wasn’t sure how it was possible, but she was sure she knew her from somewhere…

When she noticed her, the other girl turned so they were face to face.  Red curls framed the smaller girl’s face, freckles dotted her nose.  Green eyes danced over Tara’s features, disbelief written across her face.  Tara knew that she knew the red-head from somewhere, but where?  

The red-head stepped forward, closing the last few feet between them.  Their lips met, and Tara was sure she was in heaven.  The other girl’s lips were soft, sweet, and skilled.  Best of all, she felt safe, even as the other girl’s small but strong fingers weaved their way into her hair and the other girl’s tongue danced along her bottom lip.

Just then, the hotel room door opened.  Tara jumped away, as if she had been shocked.  

Her eyes met the red-head’s again, and they stood there, searching each other’s eyes.

- - -

Bree was being led out of the hotel room by Perrin, but stopped him short a moment after he pulled her across the doorway.  Just to her left, there was a red-headed girl in a suit, one of Perrin’s bodyguards.  The girl was having a staring match with the friend who was supposed to be picking her up that morning.

It wasn’t a staring contest.  It was… something else.  

Suddenly, a memory hit her.  Her friend, the blonde, sobbing on her bed.  The repeated description of a girl who she couldn’t find…

“Blondie.”  Tara jumped, realizing for the first time that she and the red-head weren’t alone.  

Bree jerked her chin at the girl to her left.  “This her?”  Recognition of the question and its significance were clear in Tara’s eyes.  She nodded.

The brunette shifted her attentions.  “Red.  Do you recognize her?”  She was clearly reluctant to admit it, but the girl nodded.  “Do you want to leave with her?”  She nodded again, more easily this time.

Perrin suddenly made a connection, and took a step forward.  “Wait a second.  You’re Tara!  Your father has been looking for you…”

The blonde began to shake her head, backing away.  

The senator turned towards his bodyguard.  “Willow, grab her!  She needs to come with us!”

Bree stuck one hand in her bag, and pressed something she had pulled out of it into the red-head’s hand.

- - -

Willow felt the cash being pressed into her palm, and instinctively wrapped her hand around it.  

She made eye contact with the blonde goddess who was standing just a few yards away from her, and knew that they had to be together.  Somehow, she also knew that it wouldn’t happen if they tried to stay where they were.  The situation wouldn’t allow it.

When the brunette cleared her throat again, the both of them looked right at her.  Perrin’s hooker gestured down the hallway.  “Go!  Don’t ever come back.”  She seemed to be frustrated.  

Neither girl needed any further encouragement.  Willow walked up to the other girl and took her hand.  The blonde squeezed her hand reassuringly just before they took off down the hallway.

- - -

Willow and Tara had just made it to the hotel lobby when Tara grabbed the other girl’s hand and stopped them short.  “Wait a second.  Bathroom.”  Willow wondered why she was being dragged into the one person bathroom just outside the small breakfast buffet with the blonde.

Once the door was locked, Tara didn’t waste any time.  She pulled a small swiss army knife out of her bag, then turned Willow so the front of her torso was up against the wall.  Tara took one of the red-head’s hands, and placed it on the back of the left side of her own neck.  

“Feel this?”  Willow nodded her answer to Tara’s question.  “Good.  Now pay attention, you’re going to have to do this to me in a minute.  This will hurt, but they won’t be able to track us if we just…”  

Tara took a moment to kiss the other girl’s neck before carefully cutting the skin.  As Willow cried out softly, Tara took a long, thin piece of metal out of the cut she had just made.  

- - -

A few hours later, Willow and Tara were sitting on a train to New York.  Willow was sure that their hands were fused together, because they both had a bit of a death grip going on.

They had traded parts of their outfits, so that if there was a description out on them they might be a little harder to recognize.  Willow had traded her suit shirt to Tara for her sweater, and both girls knew that once they got to New York they would need to buy sneakers.

Tara’s plan was to head north, where they could stay for a while.  Once they had accumulated some money and resources, they would head west.  Tara knew that Echo would need their help in the not-too-distant future, and she had established that Willow was more than willing to go wherever Tara asked, as long as they were together.

The train picked up speed, and Willow turned to face the blonde.  “Who are you?  I’ve been dreaming about you since I started working for Perrin, and I don’t think I’ve ever met you before.  But how could I know you, and feel this way, if I hadn’t?  And what’s with your Dad?  Because that man weirded me right out.  He claimed to know a lot about the Dollhouse, and I’m not sure how, and he seemed to know that the girl who took you away was from the Dollhouse…”

Tara listened as Willow continued to babble, and smiled.  They had a lot to catch up on, about each other and the Dollhouse.  There was also a lot to learn.  For now, though, they could start with Willow’s questions.

- - -

In LA, Adele DeWitt was sitting in front of the small television in her office.  She watched at the news channel re-played the same clip over and over again.  Senator Perrin had dropped the charges against Rossum, and concluded that the Dollhouse was, indeed, just a story.

At that moment, the phone rang.  DeWitt picked the phone up, and listened to the man on the other end.  After a minute, she cut him off, anger written all across her features.  “What do you mean, we lost Tango?”

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:48 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
DIBS!

Yay!!! The girls FINALLY found each other!! Although, I am kinda bummed that the fic is ending though:( Hopefully they will find and save Echo soon!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:00 am 
8. Vixen

LMAO at the different acronyms Echo and Tango are coming up with (LOSER, Love Or Something Exceptionally Rude) lol and I love Tango/Tara's wonderfully silly sense of humor.

'When Ballard woke up ten minutes later, he found Tara with her head leaning on Bree’s shoulder, both of them fast asleep.'

If Echo/Caroline is going on the mission as Bree, how come Tango is going as herself and not using an active name. This is assuming that Echo is the DollHouse name, Caroline is the real name and Bree is the active name.

I really like the way that you are weaving elements of season two into the story. As I'm reading it, it reminds me of events from the series so it's that much easier to see in my head.

The red-head stepped forward, closing the last few feet between them. Their lips met, and Tara was sure she was in heaven. The other girl’s lips were soft, sweet, and skilled. Best of all, she felt safe, even as the other girl’s small but strong fingers weaved their way into her hair and the other girl’s tongue danced along her bottom lip.

YAY Willow and Tara back together, just as it should be. :applause :banana :eatme :bounce

Awesome ending to the chapter with the girls back together and on the run. I just wonder if the story is going to lead into the episode of DollHouse where they go to take down Rossum.

I actually have a bit of a theory about Rossum and DollHouse. I think it's set in an alternate Buffyverse where Buffy and Willow still met and became best friends then after high school Willow came up with the imprinting device and went into business with Buffy and the company was name after them ROSenberg/SUMmers. Just a little fun on my part but it should still make you think.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:05 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:31 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey, you!

I'm talking to the #1 brave-little-toaster in the known universe - how about more story?

Don't make me beg . . . okay, fine! I'm begging! :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

Take care and keep writing! :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek

Ariel :flower
How I Met Your Mother