The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Lovers Dearest (updated 04/12/11)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:22 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 2
Dibs

Quote:
Willow grinned "I see a lot of me in your future, going like this," she kissed Tara's left cheek, "and this," she gave a kiss on Tara's right cheek "and this." Her lips moved over to Tara's lips gently stroking them with her tongue kissing passionately they fell back onto the sofa

The beginning is very sweet, I love the whole I see me in your future.

Quote:
Tara had been thinking about what Anya had said, ‘I’ve become disconnected,’ she realised, 'I’d already lost touch with the others, I knew that when I was turned but even in the nest I still found out news from working, but then when I went into hiding I lost any connection I had to the outside world, but it’s not’s just world events I missed, I missed birthdays, holidays, little happy moments, I missed helping Dawn with the cooking, just hanging out in the magic box or at Giles' appartmant. Xander's cheerfulness even when things looked grim, Anya's bluntness, Giles being a better dad than my actual one, Buffy's dedication to protecting her friends, Dawn her fellow outsider, Spike looking out for them even when he claimed to be evil. I hope he's alright, If he hadn't found me that night who knows what might have happened.' she sat admiring Willow as her train of thought continued. 'Willow so many things about my Willow, how her smile could make even the worst day feel like a warm summers day, her adorababble, the cute different coloured pen. The happy feeling of waking up with her on any day and knowing we had several hours just to be together before the day started. I've missed my family.’

She might have missed a lot but I am sure Willow will be able to catch her up, she's back and with family that's all that matters.

Great job!!

~AS~

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

Last edited by AstronSoul on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Lovers Dearest (updated 04/12/11)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:20 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey, Matty!

Liked Tara’s moment of regret and the possibility of them having kids someday, but LOVED this:
Quote:
"Sweetie it's like you said earlier " We can't dwell in the past the present and future is what's important and just right now I'm feeling rather psychic."

Tara looked uncertainly at Willow. "Why's that?"

Willow grinned "I see a lot of me in your future, going like this," she kissed Tara's left cheek, "and this," she gave a kiss on Tara's right cheek "and this." Her lips moved over to Tara's lips gently stroking them with her tongue kissing passionately they fell back onto the sofa.
Funny and flirty and tender – just perfect!

Quote:
"I’m surprised, the amount it’s been on the news has got Giles feeling extremely Patriotic he’s bought little flags and everything. plus royal weddings are always entertaining. Being a vengeance demon I got to go to a quite a few, often during the festivities I’d get the chance to deal some vengeance,” Anya gave a wistful smile at the memory.

Xander nudged her slightly adding “Ahn I’m not really sure that’s really the message that they want to give."

“I know I’m sure this one will be fine can't a girl ever get just a bit nostalgic.”
I like this on a lot of different levels. First, Giles is British! We know the accent, the tweed, and the love of tea but the guy lived in England and that gets ignored all the time. But then *drumroll* comic gold with Anya waxing nostalgic about the wonderful weddings and vengeance demon delights - :lol :lmao :laugh :rofl THANK YOU FOR THAT BIT OF BRILLIANCE!!! Bravo, sir!

Then Tara, feeling a little lost, out of touch and out of the events of the times. But Willow will always find her and you showed that in your ending. Very tender and sweet. :love :flower

Thanks for this update and as always KEEP WRITING! :pray :pray :pray

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

Post subject: Re: Lovers Dearest (updated 24/12/11)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:39 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Hey Matty!

I realize that it's been awhile since I left feedback, but in my defense...I wasn't getting notifications, grrr. So, I just wanted you to know that I finally caught up and am thrilled that everything is falling into place. It's understandable that Tara feel 'behind the times' and a bit lost. She's been gone for awhile and has a lot in the way of catching up to do. Willow is being incredibly patient and understanding:) So glad to see things working out!

Happy New Year!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:21 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 3
Hey Matty,

This was the post I was kind of waiting for. The one where Tara actually thinks through all the things that have happened while she was in hidding. Of course, I know Willow will guide her through it, but I think it will take time. It really depends on how patient you choose to write Tara in your story. If she is 'go with the flow' Tara then this should just roll off her back as Willow comforts her, if she is 'I want my freakin' life back' Tara then there will definately be more angst to be written on this topic as she struggles to get back to her old self. I think a fair compromise would be somewhere in between. In her mind she'll know it takes time, but in her heart she'll want to be there now. It will cause minor angst and lead to some very intersting discussions and disclosures between her and Willow.

Keep up the good work!

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:45 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Happy Friday Kittens, hope you all are having a good new year, also it’s my birthday today so yay!

Astie- glad you liked psychic Willow
Quote:
She might have missed a lot but I am sure Willow will be able to catch her up, she's back and with family that's all that matters.

It may take time but your right together they’ll be fine.

Julie I’m pleased you enjoyed the talk about the royal wedding, it seemed like a nice thing to include and a good way to highlight how Giles still has his roots in England. Also Anya is definitely one of my favourite characters to write and with so many years of vengeance demoning comes a lot of possible stories =)

Shelby- glad you’re caught up. Willow is being very patient I've sort of used Season 5 after tough love as a basis for her actions in these chapters.

Lexi- I know it's been a while in getting here, I felt there needed to be a spark to set off these next few chapters a compromise between the two Tara’s is what I’m aiming for

Title: Lovers Dearest
Author: Mgraham93
Email: matty.gr@hotmail.com
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy the vampire slayer or Supernatural Joss Whedon owns Buffy, I think Sara gamble owns Supernatural both of them mistreat characters a lot
Summary: set during season 6 episode 19 of Supernatural this is how I feel it should have happened. In this I decided Lenore was Tara who got turned into a vampire sometime during season 6 of Buffy.

Chapter 25

The next morning Tara lay awake looking around the bedroom. The first rays of morning sunlight were beginning to fill the room with a faint glow. Their clothes from the night before lay casually discarded on the floor. From the moment she had seen Willow standing in front of her a few short days ago she had felt happiness which she hadn't felt in years. She thought of all the days they had missed. All the little moments that had been lost. The fact that she had snatched away just as both their lives were just getting back on track for so much of their time together there had been a sense of menace and dread, first there was the fear of her 20th birthday, Glory’s rampage through Sunnydale and Joyce’s death. Then Glory taking the her mind. Followed by Buffy’s death and taking care of Dawn during the long summer, Buffy’s resurrection, then just as things seemed to be working out. She had been snatched away.

She wasn’t the same nervous girl who had first made the journey to Sunnydale or the girl who had been accepted by the Scoobies into their family nor was she the still the vampire fighting her need for blood. Yet she was each of them as they were all parts of her. Each experience moulding her into the person she was today, ‘how different would I be if I hadn’t been turned that night,’ she wondered. All the little moments that she'd have missed would have been experienced and more than that they would have been together. Yet that one change could have lead to a far different present, yet here they were together again, it was everything she’d dreamed of and more.

Her musings were broken when she heard Willow squeal “cookie dough take cover!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willow meanwhile was on an extremely dangerous mission, attempting to steal a batch of pancakes. She had successfully avoided several patrols of security frogs on the to her destination a large kitchen with the door wide open slowly she crept across the room avoiding the variety of traps which were in place as part of kitchen security,

She had made it into the centre of the kitchen and was tantalizingly close to securing the pancakes when kitchen security activated she was caught cookie dough cannons had her targeted and she had no time to get away

She heard a shout from across the room and saw Tara safely under the kitchen table. She leapt across the room cookie dough landing on the ground where she had been a moment earlier, she landed safely under the table, Tara wrapped her arms around her and said “sweetie it’s okay it’s just a dream.”

Slowly Willow opened her eyes and saw she was safely in bed Tara moved the loose strands of hair behind the redhead’s ear “you were dreaming sweetie about cookie dough.”

“Oh I was a stealthy action girl. Only there were cookie dough cannons about to fire and I was about to be all stick-y and gooey when I saw you under a table. I got under the table with you. Then just as we kissed I woke up.

"I’ve missed your dreams," Tara gently kissed Willow

"I’ve missed you waking me up from them." Willow replied grinning.

As Willow leant in to kiss Tara she heard a gurgling noise coming from her stomach.

“I think your tummy is telling us it’s time for breakfast," Tara giggled.

"Your right, after that dream I’d love some Tara pancakes."

"Then Tara pancakes it is, am I right in thinking funny shapes."

"But of course," Willow said grinning happily.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pair slowly headed down stairs where they proceeded to make several batches of funny shape pancakes, to the surprise of neither of them Dawn was the first downstairs, shrieking with child like glee when she smelt the special pancakes, she was followed by a slightly confused Conner who had followed Dawn to find out what had made her so excited.

“Oh my god you guy’s your making pancakes, this is so cool.” Seeing the smiles on the faces of both the older women she added “It’s been too long since we’ve had Tara pancakes!”

"Well they wouldn’t be Tara pancakes without Tara that would be despicable." Willow

The other scoobies weren’t far behind Dawn. All of them excited by the prospects of having ‘Tara pancakes’ again or in Faith’s case for the first time.

“T these really lived up to everything I’d heard.” Faith said warmly. Tara’s cooking had become almost mythical amongst the scoobies who had spent a decade without it so they were all extremely excited to try the pancakes.

Shortly afterwards the others in the hotel came down to see what was going on each of them getting a plate of funny shaped pancakes. Then finally when everyone else had food the two witches plated up one more plate of pancakes which they shared .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Everyone seemed really excited about the pancakes today,” Tara noted as they sat outside the hotel enjoying the pleasant weather. Sitting in the sun was something else Tara had missed and was enjoying it just for some quiet relaxation.

“Well we stopped having them after we lost you, no one could make them like you,” Willow paused “and nobody wanted to try, it just didn’t feel right having pancakes without you.”

“I’m sorry.”

“Hey think of the positive, by us not having the pancakes for so long today’s pancakes were even more special than if we had before, it’s one of an endless list of amazing things that are now possible now that your back.”

Tara felt overwhelmed with emotions the last few days every time she’d had trouble with anything Willow had been there for her offering comfort and support at every turn. 'She's been so selfless in helping me get used to being human again'

Tara looked deeply into her lovers eyes “Your amazing you know that."

Willow took Tara’s hands in her and spoke tenderly “Sweetie it’s all because of you, I honestly don’t know what my life would be like without you. You saved me.” Tears were forming in her eyes as she continued. “You saved my life that Halloween, saved me from that dark path I was on. When Amy attacked I saw what could have happened had things done differently.

Seeing the tears running down her girls face Tara instinctively wrapped her arms around her “its okay sweetie I’m here for you.”

“I’ve missed you so much; there were days when I dreamt of you, only I’d wake up and you still gone, but now your back, for real.”

“I love you so much sweetie, and I’m not going anywhere,” Tara replied as they held each other close. They had both gone through so much pain in their time apart yet now they were together there was finally a chance for that pain to heal.

Tara: I am, you know.
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours.
Who are You

Last edited by Mgraham93 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:46 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Dibs!!! :kgeek :whip

Hey, Matty!

I was a BAD DIBSTER!!! This is the only time I forgot to dibs and I apologize . . . aaaaaaah! Just remembering ANOTHER dibs-debt!!! :cry

Quote:
She wasn’t the same nervous girl who had first made the journey to Sunnydale or the girl who had been accepted by the Scoobies into their family nor was she the still the vampire fighting her need for blood. Yet she was each of them as they were all parts of her. Each experience moulding her into the person she was today, ‘how different would I be if I hadn’t been turned that night,’ she wondered. All the little moments that she'd have missed would have been experienced and more than that they would have been together. Yet that one change could have lead to a far different present, yet here they were together again, it was everything she’d dreamed of and more.
I love Tara’s introspection in this moment, it’s believable and it touches my heart. She is contemplating what was lost and what might have been and coming to terms with her life as it is; well done! Then you have Willow breaking the mood with a shout of, “Cookie Dough” which totally works as being a comic change of pace, truly Willow, AND because cookie dough is AWESOME!!! :eatme :pinky :eatme :bounce :party :dumbo

LOVED WILLOW’S DREAM!!!! :rofl :laugh :lmao :lol Just awesome and I love the awakening and resulting kissage just as much. Creative, funny and true to them. Thanks!

And funny shaped Tara-pancakes are a must in any Scooby gathering but you added an extra by having them special and by the quiet moment of Tara enjoying sitting in the sun. You made pancakes something touching and special . . . really lovely! :flower

Thanks, Matty! :kgeek :whip and keep writing and I will NEVER be a bad f/b’er with your story again!

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

Last edited by Ariel on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Lovers Dearest (updated January 20th 2012)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:56 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey Matty,

Sorry for the late fb, I'm not getting update notifcations anymore, grr. I'll have to figure out why that's happening. Anyway, great update. I think you did a good job showing the compromise between the two Tara's a talked about before. I can definately sense her wanting to let go of her past and move forward, but still feel somewhat seperated from the group. Making pancakes for everyone was her first real step on getting back some of her old self, aside from being with Willow again. I think it was so sweet that you wrote the group stop making pancakes when Tara left. It shows how she was truly a part of the group and deeply missed in her absence.

Looking forward to more!

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:19 pm 

Willow-dreams...the cutest! Not to mention sweet caretaker Willow. Tara is the only person she has ever had this much patience with and you are doing a great job writing sweet Willow. I feel for Tara, it's almost like she just woke up from a coma; completely detached from reality. At lease she has Willow and the rest of the gang to help her adjust.

Nice job on this chapter!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:30 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Feedback

Julie glad the introspective worked for you also regarding Willow's shout I thought 'what would be a funny way to lighten the mood,' something a little bit silly what better than a ‘Wacky Willow dream’ and yes cookie dough is awesome although i honestly have no idea where the idea for cookie dough cannons came from.

Lexi I'm pleased you liked the mention of the Scoobies not having pancakes while Tara was gone it was exactly what I was trying to convey the sense that she definitely was part of the Scooy family.

Shelby Willow’s dreams are always great, I have to agree that she’s definitely the most patient with Tara than with anyone else. Also I've decided to use an idea you mentioned in previous feedback for where they should go on their holiday.

Email: Matty.gr@hotmail.com
Rating: Pg-13 Angst and some violence
Disclaimer: i do not own Buffy the vampire slayer or Supernatural Joss Whedon and ME own Buffy, I think Sara Gamble and CW own Supernatural
Summary: A crossover of Buffy and Supernatural set during season 6 episode 19 of Supernatural so nine years after season six of Buffy which is the point where the story goes AU. In this I decided Lenore was Tara who got turned into a vampire sometime during season 6 of Buffy.

Sorry about the delay on updates I got foccussed on the Monthly challenge which took quite a while but here we go the next chapter.

Chapter 26- Friendships.

The two witches lay holding each other, safe in the comfort of the others arms.

“I’ve had a little idea,” Tara gave Willow a half smile “we’re starting our relationship again I’d like to take you on a date.”

“Like a second first date,” Willow said before jokingly adding “I really hope there’s not going to be 50.”

Tara gave her a slightly confused look

“Sorry just a silly Adam Sandler film, 50 first dates.”

“Oh… right, I think I remember seeing commercials for it.”

“Anyway yes it's a great idea and I was thinking of something as well.”

“What sweetie?”

“Well you know how we have a few weeks to ourselves?”

“I do,” Tara smiled at the thought of being alone with Willow for the duration of her time off work.

“Well I thought that if you wanted to we could go to where I used to go on childhood holiday’s it’s this little cabin next to a lake mom and dad bought it a few years before I was born and we spent most of my holiday’s there. It was one of the places that I really wanted to take you, before…” Willow’s voice trailed off.

“I was taken," Tara finished solemly before adding "That sounds really nice.”

“It really is, dad taught me how to fish in the lake, it’s extremely peaceful,” Willow answered, "so is that a yes to that idea?"

“Baby I’ll go anywhere as long as It's with you.”

“I wouldn’t want it any other way,” Willow said tenderly their lips coming together. “Who needs Disneyland being with you is the happiest place on earth.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they eventually went back into the hotel they were greeted by Xander who was manning the phones on the quiet daytime shift.

"Hey you two enjoying the sun I see, Tara before I forget Anya was looking for you she said she'd like to have a best friend conversation. she's upstairs at the minute." The three of them laughed together remembering Anya dubbing the phrase one night when they were hanging out at the bronze.

"I’ll be back in a minute sweetie," Tara said kissing Willow gently.

"It’s okay I need to call my parents anyway.” Willow said pulling Tara into a close hug, “but there is one thing I really need.”

“What’s that sweetie?” Tara asked.

“A good luck kiss, I mean if dad answers it should be alright but mom is a whole different ballgame, there’s no way to predict what action the famous ‘hurricane Sheila’ will take.”

Tara put her hands behind Willow’s neck and brought her lover into a deep kiss, once their lips parted slightly she added “I’m sure everything will be all right sweetie.”

"as long as I've got you it always will," Willow returned the kiss.

Tara walked up the stairs to the hotel room where Anya and Xander were staying, she stood in the doorway for a moment watching Anya holding baby Jesse, It was another area in which so much had changed, she remembered how when children had come into the magic box Anya had shown them her usual blutness sometimes telling them "come back with your parents and their money," now she was singing to her baby in a germanic sounding language what sounded like a lullaby, she guessed it was something she'd picked up while she was a vengeance demon or before. A warm smile formed on lips as she watched the scene unfold, she may not have recognised the words but the message was an obvious one, one of caring and love.

As Anya finished singing Tara knocked softly on the door, the former vengeance demon turned around still cradling her son “Oh Tara hi.”

"Xander said you wanted to see me for a best friends chat,"

"I wanted to make sure you were okay, I know what becoming human again is like, all the little things that you need to get used to and I wanted to tell you that we’re all here for you.”

“Thank you.”

“Well you are my best friend." Anya said matter of factly. "when I became human again I felt like an outsider to the group, you were the only one who treated me like a normal person everyone else was always telling me Anya don’t do this, Anya you shouldn’t say that, Anya bunnies aren’t scary, you didn't though. Like the time with that video."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xander and Anya had been looking after Dawn during the summer of freshman year and had decided to watch a film, Dawn had picked Monty Python and the holy Grail They were at the beginning of the scene with the killer rabbit when Willow and Tara arrived.

Tara recognising the scene grabbed the remote and stopped the video, as she did so Dawn angrily intoned “Hey!! I was watching that!”

Xander opened his mouth to speak but when he saw the look’s he was recieving from his best friend and her girlfriend he froze when he was finally able to speak he squeaked out “Tara’s right thinking about it this might not have been the best movie to watch.”

“humph no one ever lets me do anything.” Dawn said storming out of the room. Tara went after her, into the garden to talk to her knowing that of the group she was the closest to the teen.

“Dawnie,” Tara said as she sat down next to Dawn

“Leave me alone,” Dawn snapped.

"Dawnie I didn’t turn off the film to stop you enjoying yourself, I did it for Anya."

“Why?”

“I didn’t want her to have to see the killer rabbit that’s all,” Tara explained.

"Oh... I thought it was because I was watching it," Dawn said quietly.

Tara shook her head “of course not, I just didn’t want her to be scared, I’d have done the same for you if there was a spider on tv."

Dawn looked at her feet glumly “I guess I overreacted a little, It just sort of seemed like another thing people were deciding I can and can't do, like Buffy never lets me go patrolling with her,” she said slightly grumpily.

“She's only doing it because she wants you to be safe," Tara said as she patted Dawn's shoulder.

"I think I get it, thank you." Dawn said as she went back into the house.

A few days Xander and Anya had organised a double date with Willow and Tara. While Willow and Xander had gone to get the drinks Anya brought up the subject of the film in the latest of her 'best friend conversations.'

“I asked Xander what happened In the next part of the film, thank you for stopping it. most people wouldn’t have.

“Everyone has fears, yours is no less real than anyone else’s," Tara said kindly.

"That's why your my best friend your so kind, you always have a nice thing to say to people, I just feel comfortable talking to you everyone else gets at me about my bluntness it's a bit repetetive I mean the scoobies are a really quirky group and I'm glad your one of us." Anya said giving Tara a cheerful smile not realising the impact her words had on the witch. They had given her hope, hope that somehow when the time came the scoobies might somehow accept her for what she was, that despite the secret which would emerge on her birthday Willow might still love her, it was hope and she clung to it fiercely.

attempting her best Humphrey Bogart impression Tara replied "Anya, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Leaving both of them laughing happily as Xander and Willow returned to the table with drinks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anya was grinning “I never really got to say before but I’m glad your back I still remember the day Xander found out about you two, it was really surprising how no one else noticed you two were together. I mean I thought it was rather obvious, and even though I hadn’t even met you the way Willow acted made it clear. Any mention of magic or even asking about her day led to really wistful expressions, then when I finally met you it was obvious you two had something special even then.”

Tara smiled at the mention of her first few months with the redhead as Anya continued "There's something else I want you to know, if Jesse had been a girl we would have called him, well her Tara."

"That’s so sweet," Tara felt tears forming in her eyes if she hadn't known before she now knew even when she had been gone her family had cared about her.

"Like I said your my best friend."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willow picked up the phone and dialled

"Hello." She breathed a sigh of relief when she heard her fathers voice.

"Hi dad," she said cheerfully.

"Willow how are you," Ira enquired.

"I’m ecstatic and I was wondering could I use the cabin for a few weeks."

"Of course honey is there a special reason?"

"I’m planning a romantic get away," Willow said happily.

"Romantic?" Ira asked, he knew that Willow’s last relationship had been with Tara so hearing she was planning a romantic trip caught his interest. "Who's the special girl?"

"It’s Tara, I found her, dad."

"Will honey that’s amazing, I can’t believe it I’m so happy for you, for both of you, you'll have to come over for dinner one day a sort of welcome to the family thing, but obviously the important thing is the trip," Ira babbled

Willow couldn’t help but smile she’d inherited quite a few of her quirks from her father including her babble and also her use of different colours. She always remembered her dad’s filing system being divided by a collection of different coloured dividers.

"dad I know, I don't think I've been this happy in years."

"Well there’s no one at the cabin for a while take as long as you want there," Ira said after taking a deep breath.

"Thank you."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__

In one of the other area's of the hotel, the slayers and hunters were sat idly talking,

"So let me get this straight, there’s two separate types of vampire the rare type like Tara was and then another much more active group who can be killed by stakes and go poof," Dean opened his hand attempting to symbolise the action

"That’s right stakes crosses holy water sunlight all the good stuff works, hell a bit of garlic even comes in handy now and then doesn’t it B," Faith replied.

"Hey that was one time,” Buffy stated before seeing the dumbfounded expressions she was receiving from the two brothers she added “I had a couple of slices of garlic bread once before patrol they didn’t like the smell."

"B they were practically dying by the time you got close."

"The extra garlic butter was probably overkill," Buffy said embarresed

"You were still very kissable though,” Faith smiled bringing her girlfriend into a tender kiss.

"So, anything else to know about these other vamps." Same asked

“Like how do they turn people,” Dean asked he remembered the night he had briefly been a vampire fortunately there had been a family recipe for a cure which if taken before the first feeding prevented the transformation into a full vampire.

“Well they suck your blood and then you suck their blood after that suckage your a vamp," Buffy explained

"Oh so they're closer to some ofthe lore," Sam said.

"Plus they’re quite easy to spot, a lot of vamps keep whatever look they had when they died, or they pick a particular look and stick with it generally involving a lot of leather." Buffy finished her explanation of the basic points.

"How about you boys come with us on patrol tonight we'll show you a bit more of L.A's night life." Faith spoke up " you can see what it's like when vamps face the slayers."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On her way back down stairs Tara saw her face in a mirror she hadn’t realised how the lack of blood for the past few months had affected her. Starving herself completely had been her only choice drinking any blood had lead to others breaking, she skin was extremely pale, caused by the lack of sunlight, fortunately though she doubted she'd get sunburn when she had Willow. She remembered how organised Willow had been when it came to sunscreen once when asked by Dawn about the organisation she replied "Hey I don't want to step in the sun and go all burny."

Slowly she traced her finger along the mark left from where the Gordon had tortured her it wasn’t noticeable anymore but she still knew where the knife had cut open her skin, if she had to say one thing it was that Gordon knew what he was doing the wounds had been deep enough to cause maximum pain and shallow enough that she wouldn’t die from them, at least not until he got his information. Fortunately it never went that far.

Her hair had been unkempt for several months leaving it extremely coarse looking at it now she remembered how it had been she was naturally a brunette and until she was 18 it hadn’t really changed then after arriving in Sunnydale she decided she wanted a fresh start to try something new and had decided to give being blonde a try, she had been contemplating changing it when she had met Willow however she’d continued dying it for several months. over the summer she stopped allowing her hair to return to the natural colour, it would stay that colour until the day when she once again she began wondering in the shadows of her unlife as the vampire Lenore. Her technique had improved since her first semester at college leaving her with raven hair to match her vampiric name, finally when she went into hiding she had been unable to dye her hair meaning it was starting to return to it’s original colouration.

She was lost in thought when she felt pressure on her shoulder

“So what did Anya want to tell you?” Willow asked.

"That she’s glad we’re back together, and how if Jesse had been a girl they would have called her Tara."

Willow’s smile grew “I know." before she added "I’ve got news as well, we’re going on holiday!”

A smile formed on Tara's lips “I can’t wait.” she spoke before bringing her lips to her girls and kissing deeply.

Last edited by Mgraham93 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:41 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs :whip

Hey Matty, glad you're back at it. Love the flashback to the Holy Grail video. One of my all time favorite movies. Great connection between Anya and the film. I also, really like how you drove home the point about Anya and Tara's friendship. How they were both outsiders and struggling to fit into the Scooby mold. I'm glad Willow and Tara will get away for a little holiday. By the time they come back, Tara should truly feel like she's back at home.

Looking forward to more! Oh, you might want to update your post date on page 1 and announce on the Update Thread to let the kittens know this is a new post. Take care!

Post subject: Re: Lovers Dearest (updated 7th of March 2012)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:02 pm 

Yay an update!!

I'm glad to see the girls reconnecting and settling in to their relationship again. Some time away, just the two of them, will definitely do them some good...a secluded cabin in the woods sounds perfect! I also love seeing Tara reconnect with Anya and the rest of the Scoobies. Can't wait for their second 'first' date!! ;-)

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Lovers Dearest (updated 7th of March 2012)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:12 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Feedback
Lexi- well done on the dibs, Holy Grail is one of my favourite films as well, while i was writing I'd just written Anya's talk for the Feb challenge about having a dog to protect her from bunnies so i thought why not have the killer bunny. The holiday should be really good for them both.

Finey_McFine- glad you liked the continuing reconecting, The cabin there going to is a nice romantic cabin not some horror movie cabin

Email: matty.gr@hotmail.com
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy the vampire slayer or Supernatural Joss Whedon owns Buffy, I think Sara gamble owns Supernatural both of them mistreat characters a lot
Summary: set during season 6 episode 19 of Supernatural this is how I feel it should have happened. In this I decided Lenore was Tara who got turned into a vampire sometime during season 6 of Buffy.
Authors note- I'm Posting late so I'll try and fix any glaring errors in the morning.

Chapter 27- The second First Date

"So where do you have in mind for tonight” Willow asked holding Tara’s hand as they walked in the early evening.

"Well I found this really quiet little restaurant while we were shopping, I made a reservation just in case," Tara said smiling at her.

Willow looked slightly apprehensive "If money’s a problem I can pay," she spoke tenderly.

Tara looked at her and smiled "I still have some money from when I was Lenore, it should easily cover dinner."

"That's great, I was just kind of worried about it all and well It seemed like a good time to at least mention money stuff, I mean there's cheper alternatives and if we needed to we could do that inst..." she was cut off when Tara kissed her suddenly.

"I love it when you do that,"

"do what?" Tara asked.

"Break me out of babblemode, Tara kisses are a patented debabble device remember," Willow grinned

"any reason to kiss you is a good reason to me." Tara grinned back kissing Willow one last time before they carried on to the restaurant.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Willow and Tara reached the restaurant they were greeted by a cheerful greeter who's namebadge read Fernando

"Good evening Ladies, how may I help you today."

"Hi we have a reservation Rosenberg-Maclay," Tara said polietly.

Willow couldn't help but smile at the way their two surnames combined sounded, it sounded perfect.

"Yes come right along, we have several available tables."

The two followed the man over to a cozy corner table table.

"The waiter will be with you shortly."

"This place is really nice sweetie." Willow said tenderly

"I'm glad you like it, I want to make sure tonights special," Tara replied

"When I'm with you everything is special."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So have you thought about the meal," Willow asked as they sat waiting for their waitor to return.

“I have, I was thinking about a Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni."

"Ooh that sounds nice," Willow smiled

"you can have some if you want," Tara said rubbing her fingers other Willow's soft hands

"I'd love to, I think I'll pick the Spaghetti, any reason you you went with the cannelloni?"

"I didn’t really want meat, having to feed on cows put me off slightly."

"Oh right, I get it, Xander didn’t eat pork for quite a while back in high school after the whole Hyena thing."

"You mentioned it the first time we went to the zoo," Tara smiled softly

"Oh yeah," Willow laughed, remembering how long she had spent trying to find the perfect place for a date she had drawn up a list of all the potential places and by each marked all the possible problems she could think of, her two main concerns were Tara’s safety and impressing her both of which she had achieved successfully by taking Tara to the same park where Tara would one day serenade her.

So what made you pick the Spaghetti?" Tara asked

"Lady and the tramp."

"Pardon?"

"I've always wanted to do the lady and the tramp spaghetti scene, you know with the bit of spaghetti and the kiss." She said as gave Tara a small kiss on the lips.

"aww, that sounds great sweetie, so i'm guessing we'll be sharing the spaghetti."

"If you want to."

"of course I want to." Tara replied showing Willow another half smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They ate their dishes together sharing little bites of each. Until finally there was only a few pieces of spaghetti left on Willow's plate it didn't look as though the kiss would happen by accident, until Willow offered Tara one piece of the spaghetti. While she was already eating her own piece as both chewed the spaghetti their eyes lit up when they saw in the space between them one slowly lessening strand connecting their mouths they continued slowly chewing the one piece until finally their lips met.

"I've always wanted to do that," Willow smiled."

"me too," Tara smiled back
----------------------------------
The couple sat sharing a large double chocolate sundae

"You know this is tied as the best first date I’ve ever had,” Willow smiled happily

“Really, and which is the other one vying for the title?" Tara asked quizickly.

“It was back in college, a shy girl with the most amazing smile I’ve ever seen, I didn’t know it then but it was love at first sight."

Tara grinned “ Well I think tonight may take the title, especially when we get home."

Willow quirked her eyebrow “Are you trying to seduce me miss Maclay,”

“A little bit,” Tara said

“Well it’s working.” Willow leaned in and kissed Tara deeply.

"So how about you, how does this compare as far as first dates go?" Willow asked jokingly.

"Well again it was back in college, there was an amazing redhead who I fell for completely," Tara answered sweetly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As they walked back to the hotel happily Tara spoke "I saw your aura yesterday, it was beautiful."

"It was?"

"Yes of course it was silly," she kissed Willow once more.

"Sorry I just wasn’t sure, I mean what with the first spell I cast being deep in the darkness and then that brief spell on the dark side," Willow answered her voice tinged with regret.

"But that’s the thing Will you’ve been helping people as the roving witch girl and teaching the next generation, you didn’t let the darkness consume you, plus Vader redeemed himself in a way at the end of Jedi."

"I love it when you talk sweet geeky and witchy to me in the same sentence," Willow giggled bringing Tara close for another loving kiss.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they eventually returned they found the hotel lobby was empty meaning they could quickly race through the hotel to their room without any interruptions. As they crossed the threshold of the room Willow kicked shut the door. Their mouth’s locked together. They managed two rapid steps back into the room their legs tangled together and they fell onto the bed.

They both laughed, before Willow spoke "well let’s get rid of these clothes."

"I couldn’t agree more."

Willow pulled Tara’s shirt over her head giving a low moan as she saw her and then a second as Tara reached behind her back and removed her bra

“See something you like?” Tara asked

"Oh yesss Willow purred," lifting her arms above head as Tara began pulling the shirt over her head discarding it on the floor, Willow quickly undid her bra and flung it into the room she then slowly moved her hands over her lovers breasts, putting pressure on both before delicately trailing her fingers down her lovers chest. A few moments later Willow pulled Tara’s skirt down, taking a moment to gaze intently at her lovers naked form. She began slowly rubbing Tara’s sex feeling the increasing wetness. She put two of her fingers inside Tara she moved her fingers faster and faster feeling Tara’s body shake with pleasure as she cried out her name. Willow held Tara close as her body was rocked by the waves of the orgasm “I love you so much” Tara whispered before kissing her gently.

"Love you too" Willow smiled looking deeply into Tara’s eyes, a long moment passed between the two before a mischievous smile crossed Tara’s face and she rolled Willow other

“mm take charge Tara, I like” Willow said with a playful grin.

Tara trailed feather light kisses down Willow’s body paying extra attention to Willow’s breasts. She then carried on kissing Willow’s body before unbuttoning Willow’s Jeans, pulling them down willow’s legs and then removing Willow’s underwear before throwing this final item of clothing into the room where the rest of the clothing lay. With one hand Tara began stroking Willow’s inner thigh tenderly building a feeling of pleasure in her lover. While she took her other hand to her lips and sucked the juices from each, watching as Willow quivered at the sight and the wetness at her centre grew.

Tara then moved her fingers inside willow’s body moving them back and forth as her lover cried her name, she kept the pressure going until with one final cry Willow’s back arched and her body went limp as the waves of the orgasm overcame her

Tenderly Tara slid up Willow’s body and Whispered in her ear. “How was that for a first date?”

Willow breathlessly replied “The best.”

Last edited by Mgraham93 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Lovers Dearest (updated 4/10/12)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:20 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs! :whip

Hey Matty, I so loved the re-enactment of the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti pooch smooch. It just made my heart melt with all it's surgary sweetness. I think it's great that Tara has some money left over from being Lenore. You didn't say how much, so I don't know if it was just enough to cover a nice meal or she is set for awhile until she gets a job. Maybe there will be more info on that in the future. Overall, it was a great second first date. I think they were both pretty happy with how it ended, as most of your reader probably were. :)

Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work.

Last edited by True_Love on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:04 am 

Hey Matty,

Great second 'first' date! The girls are getting closer everyday and I couldn't help but see some foreshadowing with the name merge:) I can see where the issue with money needs to be talked about. Tara couldn't have that much saved up and she's gonna need to rely on Willow until she can stand on her own financially. I can't wait to see where you take this!

Loved the end of their evening!! :whip :wtkiss

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:34 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey, Matty!

Update!!! :pinky :party :pinky (thanks for the head's up!)

LOVE the beginning stroll and the talk about money; our girls working out their stuff AND being loving always makes me happy! :grin Then it only gets better. . their dinner and their "Lady and the Tramp" moment. Only W/T could pull that off - I'd manage to flick spaghetti sauce onto my best blouse! But it was cute and funny and perfect! :applause

Then you reminisce and that's one of the things I enjoy - you think about the real details - like Xander going off pork after having eaten a live pig and having Tara kind of done with beef . . . good touch!

Their recollections of their first date is sweet; it adds another layer to their relationship, solidifies them as real people with a real past together!

Love making is hot! And thank you for that! :blush

KEEP WRITING! :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek

Ariel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:39 pm 
9. Gay Now

Well, i gotta say, you do good work building a world that holds Buffy and the Winchesters.

and you make a good point with the different types of vamps. i mean, Buffy had multiple types of demons, and we know of at least 2 types of vamps (regular and extra crispy Turok-Han) :)

It's a good story, though i think you missed a perfect opportunity for some awkwardness: how cool would it have been to have Dean hitting on someone and have their other half wander up behind him, and hit him with a dose of 'Dude quit hitting on my girl, not cool' ?

Anyway, Good story, well put together world, nice family stuff.

You still need to make friends with the humble comma though :)
long sentences are hard to read, it's like my brain reads the words and runs out of breath :)

Keep up the good work

R

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:02 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

So as it was a year a go that I posted the first chapter of this story and the day i became a kitten by delurking. I want to thank everyone who's part of this amazing community as well as everyone who's read and/or left feedback on this story, you are all amazing.

Feedback

Lexi well done with the dibs, glad you enjoyed the lady and the tramp moment, I thought of it just as I was about to post and just had to write it in,

Shelby- hehe yep a nice little bit of forshadowing there and yes there is going to be a money talk

Julie yep if anyone can make the scene work it’s Willow and Tara, reminisces are just fun to write

Richard- Glad you liked the worldbuilding, I spent quite a while figuring out how best to combine them it was a lot of fun, you helped an awful lot with everything about the magic.

Disclaimer: i do not own Buffy the vampire slayer or Supernatural Joss Whedon and ME own Buffy, I think Sara Gamble and CW own Supernatural
Summary: A crossover of Buffy and Supernatural set during season 6 episode 19 of Supernatural so nine years after season six of Buffy which is the point where the story goes AU. In this I decided Lenore was Tara who got turned into a vampire sometime during season 6 of Buffy.

Chapter 27- The aura
Willow woke up in the favourite place cuddled close to Tara in bed she still found it difficult to believe that it was only a week ago that she had been alone, she hadn’t expected to meet Tara again it was the unexpectedness of their meeting which led to even greater happiness. She heard a quiet murmur next to her as she realised Tara was waking up.

“Heya baby,” she smiled as Tara’s eyes slowly open.

“Morning sweetie,” Tara smiled.

“How did you sleep last night.”

“Barely, last night was too good.”

Willow grinned. “I’m glad.” She kissed Tara gently.

Tara spoke again “There was something I wanted to ask you.”

“Ooh I hope it’s something nice.” Willow beamed.

“It should be nice, you know how I saw your aura.”

“I do.”

“Well there’s this spell which my mom taught me, you can sort of share powers.”

“ooh.” Willow’s voice was giddy

“It was one of the first spells she taught me.”

“I’d love to, does it need any special ingredients.”

“Just you, me and the magic words.”

“Those are always the best .”

"They really are."

---------------------------------

They sat crossed legged taking the others hands in their own chanting the words of the spell "Oh Thea daughter of Gaia show us your vision grant us your sight"
As they chanted in time their breathing slowled until they breathed in time.

Slowly Willow felt a tingling on her eyelids as she opened them she noticed a colourful shimmer around Tara with a discoloration of grey at the very edge of the aura. over Tara's chest she saw a large scar running down Tara's chest. she was shocked by the sight of the scar. yet her main impression was one of beauty and wonder at the brightness of Tara's aura.

Tara heard Willow gasp and panicked slightly Willow had seen her aura, was it good or had the years she had spent as vampire altered her irrevocably. Slowly she opened her eyes and saw Willow gazing at her “I-is it bad?” she asked cautiously.

“No baby, it’s beautiful,” Willow leant over and hugged Tara “you’re beautiful.”

"what does it look like?" Tara asked.

"Your surrounded by colour it looks really amazing and you have a glow to you."

"That's magic you have a glow as well."

Willow's voice became slightly concerned. “There’s quite a deep scar on your chest which looks like it’s starting to heal and a few smaller ones which look like they’ve healed."

"The scar is it here?” Tara asked placing her hand over her heart

“Yes, how did you know?”

“ When I saw your aura there was a scar in the same place.”

“There is?”

Tara nodded

“If they match, do you think that it might be from when we lost each other I mean if they’re in the same place and everything?”

“I think so sweetie.”

They held each other comfortably for several minutes, before Tara spoke again ”thank you for doing the spell with me.”

“Why wouldn’t I baby.”

Tara shook slightly. “I was scared, I didn’t want to think what my aura would look like, I was scared that being a vampire had twisted my
aura in some way.”

Willow rubbed Tara’s back slowly as she held her “that’s crazy talk, nothing could stop you from being yourself, you proved that by stopping your vampires from hurting people in the first place.

“But I still failed;” Tara said melancholically “I wasn’t strong enough to stop them from killing people.”

“You didn’t give in, that shows a lot, even with some crazy Monster bitch focussed on you stayed yourself.”

Tara smiled slightly as Willow spoke before replying “you always know how to make me feel better.”
The two witches cuddled together as brightness began to pour into the room.

Post subject: Re: Lovers Dearest (updated 5/02/12 )
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:52 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

DIBS!!! :pinky :party :pinky :whip

Love the bookend structure - starting with them cuddled in bed and ending the same way. It's got a flow and a cosiness to it that warms my heart.

I loved the spell . . . the sharing of power and them seeing each other's aura.

Then the wound over their hearts . . and yes, it had to be when they lost each other.

Then the reassurance, Tara's fears removed, and their very deep love.

*happy sigh*

Thank you.

Ariel

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 3:04 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Aww, Matty. Such a touching chapter. I really loved the spell and the way that you described their aura's, especially the big scar across their chests. I've never thought about a broken heart affecting us that way and it was a beautiful way to present it. I also, like the idea that the scar will slowly heal as time passes. As you know, I'm a big fan of that. I think this trip away is exactly what the girls needed to reconnect to their former selves and bring their love for each other current and into the present.

Great job!

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 8:52 pm 

Hi Matty!

Such a super sweet chapter, I loved it! You're doing a great job with their reconnection. The bit about the matching scars over their hearts really shows just how much it hurt them both to be torn apart. I was glad that Tara's aura wasn't damaged and she is still the same sweet loving person she was before the change. It's nice that they can have some alone time to sort through things. Willow is awesome in her undying support of Tara. Overall very nicely done!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:37 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Authors note- Sorry about the long hiatus on the story, I ran into a fairly severe wall of writers block and I had various technical issues but I’m happy to say I’ve got back to writing and I have the next couple of chapters drafted though these will pretty much be the end of part 1 however I pretty much have the story arc plotted and there are hopefully exciting times ahead.

Julie- congrats on the dibs, there is definitely a consensus on liking the spell, and yay for heart warming-ness.

Lexi, from what I’ve read about aura’s, significant events change the qualities and I thought the shared scar would be one of the possible things which could happen.

Shelby- I’ve really enjoyed writing their reconnection and I’m glad you’ve liked how supportive Willow is of Tara,

Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy the vampire slayer or Supernatural Joss Whedon and ME own Buffy, I think Sara Gamble and CW own Supernatural
Thanks to my fantastic beta Azirahael! You rock!

Chapter 28

It was late afternoon the next day when the Scoobies made it back to Sunnydale. None of them noticing that the Welcome to Sunnydale sign, had been knocked over once again.

Back at Revello drive, the group separated. Xander and Anya taking a sleepy Jessie home, while Giles went to check the magic box reasoning that “given the nature of Sunnydale it would be a good idea to make sure everything is in one piece.”

Buffy opened the door and in an exaggerated voice announced, “Welcome back to Casa del Summers,”

As she stepped into the house Tara smiled, the many memories of the time spent here flooding back. Joyce had spent many evenings working at the gallery, so she and Willow had often looked after Dawn when Buffy was busy on patrol.

Joyce had found out about their relationship during Dracula's visit to Sunnydale when she walked in on one of their Intimate moments. After quite a bit of embarrassment they had told how they met, about the Wicca group, and their second meeting, running from the gentlemen and hiding in the laundry room that night. Joyce had smiled warmly and said "I'm extremely happy for you two, and you both seem so happy."

"We are," They replied as they gazed into each others eyes.

That was one of so many memories she had of being in the house. She was home at last.

The tired women were sprawled across the couches in the lounge, each snuggled up to their beloved.

“Faith? I was wondering how you and Buffy ended up together? Willow said something about assassins?” Tara asked.

“Heh, it’s a fun story,” she said. “Some of the watchers offered me a second chance, they dug me outa jail and in exchange I worked for them. get called in when they have a situation they can't handle. Once they’d gotten their heads around me not tryin’ ta kill ‘em, an all.”
She grinned at Buffy, “it’s funny, they said that, she paused to clear her throat before putting on an impression of one of the watchers "it was far easier reaching an agreement with you than with miss Summers.”

Buffy just rolled her eyes.

Faith continued, “Anyway I spent about a year on the road, fighting monsters, vamps an’ shit, until I got asked to help in Sunnydale. Gotta say I was a bit worried about comin’ back here. For a while I tried to keep a low profile: just find out who I was after, waste em and get out.”

“That all went to hell a few days later when I ran into Red here, like, literally. She’d just got back from the witch training...”
Faith gave Willow a look, to say ’do you want to tell this bit?’ Willow shook her head.

“Okay, so here’s what happened,” Faith said.

**Flashback**

Faith was keeping a low profile, running her own investigation into the latest Sunnydale disaster. She was glad of her council pay this time round. Rather than the rundown motel room she’d stayed in on her first visit, she was living somewhere just a bit more classy. Unfortunately on one of her patrols one of the demon she’d been sent to slay had managed to tear her shirt damn near off, so now she was running home to get some new clothes and really hoping she didn’t run into any of the Scoobies half naked. Luck wasn’t on her side and, she crashed headlong into Willow.

“Like literally,” Faith explained, taking time out from her explanation.

“It’s like the start of a dirty joke, here I am, pretty much topless and I end up rolling on the ground with a hot lesbian.”
Willow blushed furiously and Buffy swatted Faith across the back of her head, but her grin was unrepentant.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” the witch blurted, not recognising who she’d hit. Her shocked gaze was locked on Faith’s naked chest.

“nothing to worry about,” Faith replied.

“I figured if I could get away fast enough, maybe Red wouldn’t recognise me, given how she had a lock on my rack. Glad she did though.”

Willow looked sheepish, “Well, it’s not everyday you’re wandering along, thinking about your missing girlfriend, when a naked women tackles you to the ground.”

Willow’s eyes dragged themselves up to Faith’s face, widening in shock, “Faith, you-you-you’re back.” Willow said, slightly panicked.

“Uh, yeah. I guess I am.”

“Why?”

“Straight to the point. Nice,” Faith grinned “the watchers sent me on a mission. Strictly get in, get out.”

"Oh that's good, that you're working for the council not that this is a get in get out job, I'm guessing you're the reason for the vampire shortage we've been having lately."

"Yeah that's me, I was feeling Nostalgic so I've done a couple of patrols, on the old routes me and B used to take. While at the same time looking for the demon they sent me for.

"Oh that's good" Willow murmured, "as you're all with the good again, y'know this week."

"Screw you Red, I’m doing my best."

Willow rolled her eyes, "Sure you are, at least until you get bored or..."

She could see Faith getting angry. It all felt so depressingly familiar, her heart sank.

Almost automatically she touched the necklace she wore.
Tara's necklace.

'What would Tara do?' she asked herself.

"Um, Faith?"

"What?"

"Um, i guess... Sorry?"

"Uh?"

"I guess if you are doing the whole redemption thing, it probably wouldn't be good to be so down on you about it, because that would definitely be of the bad, and I guess what I’m trying to say is that if you want, you could come round the magic box tomorrow maybe? Whew!" she gasped.

Faith quirked an eyebrow, "Damn Red, ya sure have some staying power. Bet that comes in handy."
Willow blushed, whether from Faith's comments, Faith's semi nakedness, or lack of oxygen.

"Yeah, I might drop by, say hi to the Gang. Don't hold your breath though," she said with a smirk.

she looked down, "Not that this ain't fun an all, but I really gotta go put the twins to bed."
Willow nodded awkwardly.

"See ya tomorrow maybe."

Faith took off, perhaps a little more cautiously this time.

--------End flashback----------

"you can probably guess that I did end up going to the shop, I got different responses from everyone Xander tried to be friendly, Anya was more bloodthirsty. She said, ‘if you come near my husband, I’ll cut you in half with an axe,’” she grinned, “You never have to wonder where ya stand with that chick. B just started off by trying to ignore me.”

Buffy looked uncomfortable, “Only at first. Mainly I just got all wiggy.”

“Seriously? Ya got all wiggy?” Faith said.

“Yes, wiggy! You were back, and all the feelings had come back with. It took me a while to fully accept you, only we’d fought so much I thought you’d have to hate me.”

“I could never hate you B, not even possible.”

“Aww,” Willow and Tara said in harmony, attracting an exasperated look from Faith.

“So after a while we started patrolling together again. It felt so damn good, some of my best memories were us slaying together,” she smiled at Buffy, who smiled back happily.
Willow and Tara were also smiling at each other. For them casting spells had been one of their ways of bonding.

“Okay, we’re pretty much at the bit Red told you about already, essentially a bunch of demonic assassins had been hired to kill us. Jerks liked to use poison, some sort of hallucinogenic trippy shit being their speciality.”

“For a while they were just shadowy figures waiting around. Real hard to spot, blink and you'd miss it kinda thing. Then shortly before Buffy's birthday they struck.We were patrolling together but we’d briefly split up to take out a vamp pack which tried to run in opposite directions. I’d taken out my bunch only when I turned round I saw B already fighting these grey-skinned lizard demons. I jumped in and It looked like we were going to be okay. That's..." Faith took a deep breath, "that's wh-when one of them stabbed her..." Faith’s voice trailed off, Buffy’s arm wrapping round her protectively,

“It’s alright Faith, I’m here,” Buffy smiled.
Faith nodded and took a deep breath before continuing

“I was real damn tiring, they seriously knew how to fight. Buffy shouted ‘look out!’ An’ I turned to see one of them lunging at me with a dagger. B jumped in between me and the demon, for a moment everything just stopped. Something broke inside me, I'm not even sure how much I was in control and how much my inner slayer was driving me, but I tore the place apart. In the end they were dead but Buffy needed help. I carried her to the hospital an’ got them to call the others before I passed out.

“Slayer healing came in handy, the little bit of trippy poison from the grazes on my arms worked its way out overnight. Man did I get a whole load of vivid nightmares, the hallucinogenic bit of the poison. After that I sat by Buffy's bed. I know what it's like to wake up alone in a hospital and I didn't want her to go through that so I sat there and I started talking. I told her how much she meant to me, how I didn't want to lose her again," she paused to look at her girlfriend, “how I just wanted you to wake up.”

"It worked though," Buffy smiled gently hugging her girlfriend, "I was lost in the nightmares but your voice was my guiding star, leading me home."

"Gotta thank Red for getting the others out of the room when she woke up. Seriously, I know they were just being nice, but they were a bit oblivious. There was a whole 'I want to tell you how much I love you' conversation we were so close to having.”

“Once they left, we talked, we hugged and well... we kissed. It felt... amazing! After so long it was hard to believe it was all real."

Buffy smiled, "But it was.”

“It wasn't until last year that we found out that it was all part of the next big bad’s apocalypse. To take us out, an leave the hell mouth unguarded

"What actually happened last year?" Tara asked.

"Well it actually started about two years ago. The council had noticed lots of extra weird stuff going on around the world. Then last year these new demons showed up. Not the usual scaly dudes with big muscles, but all into demonic possession an’ super powers. They were damn near unkillable, but if ya drove em out of the body they were possessing? Then all the damage the body had taken while possessed landed on the poor bastard all at once. Usually killed em.”

Faith slumped slightly, “Made em tough to stop, not wanting to hurt the actual person who’s body it was. But they were like, vampire strong, and nothing seemed to hurt them. At first I thought were real life terminators.”

"I may have jumped to the conclusion that it was an evil witch, all large with the dark magic. You know, black eyes and all," Buffy added apologetically.

“Over the course of the year, they kept showing up. They got the support of a big chunk of the vamps in town. Then Red brought in the magical cavalry.”

"Happy to help," Willow smiled giving Faith a salute.

“Alla this built up to a big confrontation at the hell mouth, Red and the Sunny D witch squad managed to exorcise most of them, while we were dealing with the frikkin’ vamp army. I think that was the plan: distract us with a big vamp attack while they opened it up, obviously it didn't work and major ass kicking was done by all.”

Faith eyed Tara, “Finally, now that you're back the group feels complete again, ’cause all this time it seemed like something's been missing, part of the Scooby-ness that I remembered the gang having? It just wasn't there, so we're all glad you're back," Faith finished.

Tara smiled, "I'm happy to be back as well, and I'm glad you and Buffy worked things out."

Faith smiled radiantly, her dimples showing, "So am I T, so am I."

Tara: I am, you know.
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours.
Who are You