The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What if...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:34 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

First try at fanfiction...
So Buffy doesnt belong to me but to Joss Whedon.
Summary: Tara survived the shooting. Starts with what hapened right after the shot, but will move into other themes.

"Your shirt..."
A red spot started growing across her lover´ sweater, wiping away her gentle expression as it grew. Willow stood still...did that just happen?
Quickly she ran towards her muse, she could feel her heart slowly fading away...she could feel death moving her away.
Willow screamed...she yelled at the top of her lungs...Tara needed to come back...she couldnt just be gone...she couldnt...
"No, please..NO"

Tara woke up startled, Willow had another nightmare.Gently she moved closer to the frightened redhead and wispered in her gentle voice
"Its okay baby, im here"
Tara frowned as she snuggled closer to her lover, she couldnt stand seeing Willow like that.
"It only passed a week" Tara tought, holding Willow closer. "And what a week it was..."
Her mind started fading to that moment...

"No, please..NO"
She could feel her heart breaking as she heard Willow crying...she looked so sad... Slowly she tried moving..she had to hold Willow, she had to tell her that everything would be okay..but she just couldnt.
Using all her strenght, Tara reached her hand out to her lover.
A smile ran across her face as she saw the redhead´s eyes lighten up.
"Baby..Oh my god...Tara...you are alive....I thought....XANDER!"
Five minutes passed and Xander came running into the room, his shirt was painted with blood and his face was sweaty.
"Will, Buffy...she was shot....i called 911 they are...Oh my god...Tara.."
Xander moved closer to Willow, hugging his best friend..."Im sorry Will, im so sorry" He said slowly.
Against all ods Willow smiled and in a tiny voice said " Xander, she isnt gone...she is here..look"
Xander looked at Tara for the second time...Willow was right, the blonde was breathing.

She could see Willow and Xander talking...but she couldnt hear them no more...and then she heard a rampant voice.
"Mr. Harris we took care of your friend, do you need to be checked up?"
Willow and Xander called the paramedic upstairs. As he approached her, Tara locked her eyes into Willow´s, feeling everything else darkening into nothing.

She woke up three days later in a hospital bed. At first she had tought she was at home..she could hear Willow babbling in her sleep "No...not the tadpoles, they will eat the dogs!", she could smell her shampoo, she could even feel the caressing touch of her hands.
But then she realized..she couldnt be at home...why would Willow be sleeping in a chair next to her, instead of with her.
Slowly she whispered: "Will...where am I?"
Willow woke up from her babble-sleep in a flash, hugging and kissing every inch of Tara she could reach.
"Tara! I got so scared...i got so lost....i...i"
"Well guess that i just found you...i will always find you" - Tara said grinning as she realized Willow was almost on top of her
Suddendly Willow realized that she was standing on top of her "recently shot" girlfriend..and went on "Babble-panic-mode".
"Goodess Tara, you woke up..i need to call the doctor..you may be infecting or clotting or clotterling infecting...and im here, on top of you...God..Tara are you hurt...am I hurting you? Maybe im infecting your wounds, and then you will be sick..and then you will..
"Hush, sweetie "- Tara said as she gently kissed the redhead. " You werent hurting me" She kissed her again "And I am fine"And again "But then again, we should call a doctor" She smirked.
A woman in her thirties came into the room, it was Doctor Tucker.
" I can see you finaly woke up Miss Maclay, your sister was very worryed about you"
Tara raised her eyebrow.
Dr.Tucker noticing the eyebrow tried again " Cousin?"
"We are friends" Willow said
"Best friends " Tara added
"We are lovers" Willow said "Lesbian Gay type lovers " she added with a smile.
The doctor apologized for her confusion and smiled at the funny face on the couple faces, "must be a private joke.."
"Anyway Miss Maclay I need to check your incision"
"Sure...wait..Incision?"
Willow caressed her lover cheek " Of course sweetie...they needed to cut you..so they could save you".
Tara peeked inside her gown, near her heart laid a medium scar..her scar. Suddendly she muttered "Buffy..."
Willow whispered "She is fine baby, she is in the adjacent room"
Doctor Tucker examinated her quicly, and then left.
"Will, explain me what happened...from the beggining"

Post subject: Re: What if...
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:50 pm 
3. Flaming O

I like the premise of your story. It will be fun to see where it goes. I'm glad you had the courage to post. I know I was a nervous wreck the first time I did. I found the people on the board to be very encouraging, and i'm sure they will be for you to.

Please update soon. You have jump started my curiosity.

:kitty

sapphoselene (kathy)

Scarlet Black

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:22 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Hey Crexel!

Like sapphoselene already said, it takes lots of courage to put yourself out there! And you did it! :pinky :party :pinky

Willow almost laying all over Tara was cute, along with the babble moment.

From a plot point of view I'm wondering, how does Warren and company get tracked down now? There is no 'Dark Willow' to pursue them and Buffy's also in the hospital.

Anyway, really enjoying this - definitely keep going!

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:22 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Crexel!

Double-post - sorry!

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:50 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 8
Congrats on posting a fic on Pens! I have one small request: please put proper disclaimers on your fic. Some examples can be found here, in our board FAQs. It's also a good idea to familiarize yourself with the content there, as it lists all the information about posting on the KB. Thanks!

Kisses and Gay Love
"I like my buttons, curvy." - Willow, Neverland, by Easiersaid

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:08 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Yes, now I think on it, with Willow still on the wagon and Tara hurt, what are the tracking options?

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:46 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Thanks for all the feedback, i was (and still am) kind of nervous about posting :)
Thanks about the disclaimer tip, ill look into it.
I havent been able to update because i have been having some though days at work and stuff :), i will continue as sooon as i can :)

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:15 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Chapter II - Now with disclaimer :)
• Author name – Creexel
• Rating - R (just for safe)
• Disclaimer - Contains Angst in first chapters but not too angsty.
• Feedback- Please, Im just a fanfiction noob :)
• Summary- Tara survived the shooting, what happens next?
• Notes- Thanks for all opinions and feedback.

Tara mind kept wandering arround that day, travelling to the moment where Willow told her what happened. She could hear all the words again, feeling Willow´s pain flowing through ever silabe, hearing her affliction through every gasp....

"And then...you fell....you f..fell and I thought....God..Tara I thought you were gone...and for a second... I thought I would do something... a little...bit....insane" - her lover said.
Tara looked into those emerald eyes, such beautifull eyes...to beautiful to be filled with such pains. Gently she reassured : "Dont worry baby, im here, I will always be here - she took Willow´s hand - you are my always.
Suddenly they heard a loud voice "That was so romantic...why dont I get some romance? Is it because of the demoness? I wonder if I wore more... - The blonde ex-demon stopped as she saw the warning looks that Willow was shooting.
Anya rolled her eyes and approached Tara´s bed.
"Its so good that you are okay! Tough you look a little paler than Buffy, maybe i could lend you some makeup" - She said with wide eyes.
Willow and Tara laughed it off, it had been the first time they laughed so loudly since the shooting.
"So how is Buffy doing?" - Tara asked
And so Anya gave her all the Buffy details. The slayer was doing fine, thanks to her slayer regeneration powers, and was almost ready to go home.
"Oh speaking of going home, Xander asked me to tell you guys that he was comming by with Buffy and Dawn so we can speak about the "Nerd" business".
"Okay" - They both said.
" So I will get going...got some money to make! See you gals later"
And so as quickly as she arrived the Ex-Demon was gone.
"So where were we?" - Tara asked playfully has she wiped some tear remains from the redhead´s face.
Willow smiled as she played along, Tara was here, she was safe : " I dont know, care to enlighten me? "
Tara moved her hand to Willow´s cheeks and leaned to her soft lips, slowly she let her tongue slide through her lover´s mouth, re exploring every corner, rediscovering every sensation. And has the kiss deepened, Willow pulled her closer, and all her world started making sense again. She was back!
The hours passed. They spent the whole morning talking and laughing, going from the trivial things such as the funny look of the hospital scrubs (they reminded Willow of Spaceman) to more serious business like Willow´s momentary insanity thought.
" I felt like I would kill everybody, especially that creep. But then... I saw you, i looked into your eyes and I saw them moving, I saw them telling me to calm down...and I remembered of that time...with the "Lethe´s Bramble".." - She said as guilt clouded her eyes. "I could see your sadness again, I could imagine how would you feel when you knew that I murdered someone...and so I stopped and focused on saving you".
Tara smiled with pride beaming out of her.
" I love you so much, do you know that?" - She asked
"Well I kind of had a clue, but you could only be in love with my witty remarks...so I didnt exactly knew" - The redhead answered jokingly. " Well of corse you could also hate my witt, sometimes people do that, they are like "hey look at me im so literal and blah blah" and im like ....oh look more Willow babble."
Tara smirked and said " Weee, Willow babble" And then she grinned " I love Willow Babble"
Willow blushed and added " Well I´ll have to update you, because there is much more parts to love than Willow Babble"
Tara was now trying to compete with Willow´s blush and was ready to reply when they heard a happy choir of voices.
" Shouldnt we knock, I dont really feel like stepping into something" - The slayer yelled
A little bit to eagerly, Xander oppened the door and faced two pairs of glaring eyes.
"Xander!" - Willow repreended
"What I was just opening the door. But hey look who is here the Buffster and the Dawnster" .
Buffy and Dawn came almost running from behind Xander´s back. Dawn rushed through Tara and gave her a hug, while Buffy winked at Willow.
" So how are you gals?" - The blonde asked.
" Great...well kind of sore..but good, and you?"
Buffy only grinned and added " Fine....Im better than fine"
Tara and Willow blushed as Dawn and Buffy grinned. Then Xander, feeling a little left out added : "So, girls dont we have anything important to talk about?"
Buffy made a serious face. "Yes we do, we have to talk about Warren. What are we going to do with him?"
"Lets kill him" - Dawn added. She was really ressented at Warren, he had not only tryed to kill her sister but also Tara. He had to pay.
"Dawnie, thats just not how the world flows, he might be a m..monster, but we cant just kill him" - Tara replied as she let her hand run across Dawn´s hair.
Willow looked down, she could understand Dawn´s point...heck she had felt the same way..but they just couldnt...it would just be worst.
"Well I vote for arresting him, Buffy surrounds him, and then we strike and take him to jail" - said Xander - "But for that I also need witch power" - he said glancing at Willow and Tara,
"No...Xander, I wont do magic...and it is to dangerous for Tara" - Willow striked
"Dont worry baby, you wont do any magic, I will handle it... but I do need your support" - "I cant just stay here Will, this guy needs to be stopped, before he actually kills more p..p.people".
" Then it is set, we will assemble again when you are back home Tara, and we strike at the end of the week" - Buffy added.

And so that week had passed. Slowly she began to regain her strenght and there she was now, holding Willow closer, stealing her from her Nightmares.
Her and Willow were better than ever, Buffy had even called them a "creepy teenaged couple" after interrupting a rather enthusiastic lovemaking session. But that was during the day...during the night, Willow suffered from endless nightmares that insisted on waking her up every single night.
She ran her hand throught Will´s hair as she whispered reconforting words in her ear. Slowly Willow begun gaining consiousness.
" Tara?" - she asked frightened.
"Yes, sweetie, it was just another nightmare".
"Woke you up again?" - Willow asked guiltly.
"Dont worry about that" - Tara said patting her lover.

In the living room someone was looking into the weapon´s chest. Slowly, the teen took out the crossbow. Silently she oppened the door and went outside.
" I am going to make him pay " - Dawn said
Hope it doesnt suck much :)

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:06 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Anya in this version of the 'verse hasn't re-enlisted with D'Hoffryn?

There were soem mistakes in grammar, usage, and punctuation and some spelling errors that didn't look like typoes, but nothing enough to take me out of the story.

Definitely want to see more.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:37 pm 
5. Willowhand

All in All I like it, yeah some grammar here and there but that's easily fixed.
I do hope there is another update soon, since Dawn is out for vengeance I would
love to see how that goes.

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/