The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: In The Beginning It was the End
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:01 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hey guys if you like this let me know this is the first story I have ever written. I would like to keep it going, but I wont unless its wanted. So let me know something thanks!

Feet slapped pavement as WIllow Rosenberg ran for her life. All her years living in Sunnydale and the one time she left late from a study group. Her legs burned for more oxygen as she heard a menacing growl behind her.

Great Will, the one time you leave after sundown...

It was no secret that during the day Sunnydale went on like a normal town. People stop in the street to greet others, Lady gossip at the hair salon. Men go to the nearest bar to watch the latest game. But when the sun went down, People were in their houses locked inside to keep the night from reaching them. The children lay in there beds with the covers pulled over their heads, for in this town, the Boogeyman was real.

Tripping over her own two feet, Willow's throat burned with the need for oxygen. Her heart slammed in her chest, and was thankful that she was only two streets down from her home. All she needed to do was...

She skidded to a stop as three men stepped in her way with faces as the one chasing her. She realized that the man behind her had wanted this to happen. He could have caught her, he herded her like an animal to slaughter. Looking around, she had no way to escape what was to happen.

The men circled around her as the hunter caught up with the rest and joined in the circle wearing a mischievous grin. She knew this ones name, he was Alexander Harris. She had grown up with him and became great friends before he had been killed. In Sunnydale dead doesn't mean six feet under. Just means they have been changed. Changed into a vampire, a soulless, heartless, blood-drinking killing machine.

As this situation hit her fully and her adrenaline failing, her heart felt like it was going to rip itself out of her throat. She couldn't scream, couldn't run, and she sure couldn't fight.

"Will, haven't seen you in well, a while" He laughed out loud as her kept circling her.

"Yea been awhile, we should hang out. In the sun, or in a tanning bed, or somewhere where there is alot of pointy wooden objects." Willow gasped as Xander growled with ferocity at her statement.

"You see and old friend and this is the way you treat him?"

"Treat being the word right?"

"You are a brave little tart"

"Don't do this Xander, please." Willow begged as he stepped out of the ring of vampires towards her.

"I wont, not just yet, I want to play first." Xander looked away and when he looked back at her his face had changed to that of the true monster within. "Grab her, I want her alive, for a bit."

Xander walked away.

Before Willow had the slightest chance to digest what was happening, she felt a fist crash down on the back of her skull. Rocking forward all she was aware of was the rush of blood running through her head and someone grabbing her as she fell. Everything creeped into black, empty nothingness.

Breaking the silence of her peaceful oblivion, whimpers brought Willow back to reality. Opening her eyes she turned her head to look around and gasped in pain. All the memories before the utter blackness overcame her. Looking around she was in a dark room with no windows or opening save for a door. Sitting up from the cold concrete proved to be more of a chore than she realized.

What is this place?

"We come to die...we dont want to..." a woman whispered from the far corner. She was talking to the wall, in turn making Willow more uncomfortable than she thought humanly possible.

"What is this place?" Willow asked as she cringed at the headache that racked her brain.

"The place...t-the place where they keep you till-"

The woman froze as the door was being unlocked and curled into a ball mumbling unintelligibly. Willow deducted that either this girl has went through some traumatizing experience, or she was just naturally insane.

As the door opened Xander appeared sporting that huge smile of his. Willow knew what lay behind that smile but wouldn't show an ounce of fear. She had to stay brave, Oz and the other White Hats would save her she knew it. Oz...she couldn't help but feel the loneliness that separated them now.

I just hope they come soon, I don't know what is going on but I don't think Xander really wants to hang out...

He crouched in front of the beautiful red head.

"How's the head?"

"Feels like someone whacked me over it, know anything about it?" Willow snapped back.

Xander chuckled as he look around the room. When his eyes set on the woman in the corner, the woman tried to curl into herself from the monster that Xander was.

"Ah, Willow I would like you to meet Tara. She is your roommate till the ceremony." Xander smiled fondly at the woman. "Tara get over here so Will can get a good look at you, I want you to be formally introduced to your master."

"Master?" Willow asked startled.

"Tsk Tsk, all in good time sweet, Tara come." Xander said playfully.

As the woman named Tara came into view, Willow had to admit even though she was worse for wear the woman was stunning. She immediately felt a kinship with the woman. Ragged clothes and dirty face was apparent at a first glance, but one always has to look deeper. Beautiful blond hair and full lips had Willow mesmerized despite herself.

"Now isn't that better, Tara?" Xander added triumphantly. "Will, come, we are having dinner, and you are my guest."

"Or am I the dinner?" Willow asked suspicious.

"No no my love, you are dessert." Xander pulled out a knife that was hidden within the confines of his leather jacket. "I love tools. Don't make me use it yet though, I am trying to be civil to please the Master." Xander stood up and walked to the door to wait.

"Come Kitten"

Willow pushed herself up despite the screaming in her body. She couldn't take being tortured before she was eaten, that was too much. She would find a way out of this she had too.

She walked down halls that looked familiar, but the screaming in her head wouldn't let her think to much about that. She decided that she needed to get some information out of her ex-best friend gone all rabies.

"Who is Tara, Where am I? I don't understand why you didn't drink my blood and all." Willow said "NOT that I am complaining, you know with the happy about still being alive and not all thirsty for things not water…and….anyway tell me" Willow silently cursed herself for babbling.

Xander just chuckled and shook his head. "Tara is yours, not yet but she will be. You will be able to do anything you want with her after the ceremony. As for where, we are at the bronze." Xander stopped where he stood in the middle of the hallway so fast Willow almost ran into him and she hissed in air at the thought of touching something like him. He spun around no ounce of humor left in his features.

"You must listen to me very carefully if you do not want to end up as merely a meal. We are dining with The Master, you know him. He is going to test you. Unless you want to die viciously start thinking like a blood sucking fiend and beat him at his own game or he will make you wish for the pain to stop." He turned and started walking again. "Don't look any of us in the face and speak only when spoken to. I am much more pleasant than he is. Remember that."

Willow snorted, "Yes, the whole dark dungeon and whole head bleeding thing was very chivalrous of you Xander"

"Silence, we're here." He opens ornate double doors that look rather heavy and proceeded to walk inside. Willow was immediately aware of vampires abundant, people in cages and the white hats in there own specially decorated cage.

God no! She froze she didn't know what to do.

"WILLOW ROSENBERG! My my I haven't seen you since I killed that slayer. What was her name…" The Master thought in interest as her walked towards her.

She looked at her shoes and could smell him approach. You don't forget the smell of decay. It has a sweet earthy scent Willow mused. Wonder if Martha Stewart buys vampires to walk around her house…

"Fluffy? No no that is absurd. Slutty? Oh well that would be a fun name wouldn't it?" The Master chuckled.

Willow decided after a glance Xander's way that it was now or never and she raised her head and looked The Master square in the face chin raised. She stalked around him remembering everything she has ever learned about vampires. "Her name was Buffy, but the past isn't nearly as important as the future."

"Well said brave one. Xander are you sure you could handle this one turned? I think she would handle you" he chuckled and clapped his hands. "This is too brilliant I have decided it happens tonight"

Xander who was standing nearby chocked on a goblet of blood "tonight Master? Are you sure?"

"Now. Its twilight it's the perfect time." The Master spins and catches Will by both arms and brings her closer. Willow catches her breath in time to scream out in agony.

Willow was vaguely aware that she was now lying in a bed instead of her dreary cell. The thing she noticed though was the burning in her throat. It was beyond painful; it didn't even have a word to describe what she felt. She winced and heard someone gasp. Felt a heartbeat, feels the blood pumping through veins and arteries and a heart. A heart that is beating so fast its mesmerizing. Again being reminded of the burn in her throat her eyes fly open and she grasps her throat with both hands and sits up. She notices then she isn't breathing. Willow takes a deep breath and realizes nothing happens.

"oh god…" Willow croaks. She moves her hands upward to trace the lumps on her face and to feel her newly sprouted fangs. She was broken out of her trance by something metallic rattling to her left. A vicious snarl erupts out of her throat until she sees the woman named Tara cowering in the corner with shackles adorning her wrists and ankles.

She's crying.

Willow's face goes soft and she feels the vampire hide within her human face as she climbs off the bed to crouch in front of Tara.

"Tara, I wont hurt you. Just because I am like this doesn't mean I have to kill. I know this vampi—"

"Yyou hhave to. They will make you hurt the girl" Those painstakingly beautiful blue eyes meet green "they will make you have me, I am your meal."

"w-what? No!" Will screamed in a rage. Tara cowered again and Willow placed her hands carefully on both sides of Tara's face and saw the ocean blue eyes that Willow was enthralled with. "You are so beautiful, I could never hurt you. " she murmured.

"You have to. She is yours and you will feed from her" Willow's head shot around to see Xander leaning against the door frame of her new room and crouched down in front of Tara and let out a guttural snarl so loud Tara whimpered and pushed even farther into the wall. For once Xander seemed a little taken aback but quickly composed himself. "Its curious, seems like you have a pet how quaint." He snickered " I always thought you swung that way, and to think I wanted to see if we could spend eternity to—"

"Shut. Your. Mouth. She is mine and not a one of you will touch her save for me." Willow turned to place a hand on Tara and surpisingly the blonde leaned into the touch and sighed.

"How can you stand the thirst? It has to be overwhelming for you" willow flinched at his words remembering the burn and whimpered a bit. "Do you smell her? Amazing rich blood and her heart, the sound of it beating." Willow breathed in and smelled Tara for the first time and felt her mouth water. She smelled amazing, A smell that is indescribable that could only be a human smell. There was also an undertone of sage and flowers which Will figured was a Tara smell. It didn't entice her hunger, more of her heart that recently quit beating.

"I can't hurt her, I wont and neither will anyone else." Willow winced. "I need to eat though. Maybe pig's blood or something? I don't want to take life." Xander laughed out loud.

"A vegetarian huh? Next thing you will do is try to see if you will fucking sparkle in the sun, though I would not condone that kind of test, you won't like the results" He giggled as he walked out shutting the door.

Turning to look back at the blonde she eyed the shackles that connected to the wall. "Lets see if we can't do something about those. Not really feeling kinky tonight" She winked while Tara blushed a deep scarlet red and hung her head. Willow chuckled and took one of Tara's wrists and grasped the cold metal. She pulled ever so slightly and POP! The shackle fell clattering to the floor as Willow did the same to the rest.

"Too bad I w-w-was in the m-m-mood too," Tara muttered and stood up rubbing her wrist. "I know this is akward, but I know I am a little out there in reality, but why don't I feel that way with you?"

That indeed was a good question Willow mused.

Post subject: Re: In The Beginning It was the End
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:40 am 
5. Willowhand

I'm definitely intrigued. I wonder where this story might go. But I'll wait for you to tell us. Lol. Question though: approximately when does this take place?

An Everyday Life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:03 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

beautiful_love wrote:
I'm definitely intrigued. I wonder where this story might go. But I'll wait for you to tell us. Lol. Question though: approximately when does this take place?

This is kinda set in the AU of Cordelia's wish. I just mixed it up quite a bit.

Last edited by TinkerDink on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:27 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

You inserted Tara into the wish? Very cool twist. What evil scheme does the Master have in store for Vamp Willow?.. and will we be seeing Kendra or Faith the vampire slayer since Buffy is already dead? I hope you continue..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:30 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Keep in mind this is coming from someone who really shouldn't read vampWillow fics because it feeds a part of my personality I need to keep starved. (The part that actually enjoyed Lipstick for example.)

But I like this beginning. Are you planning a specific reason for Willow being a "different" type of vamp or is she just doing it for her own reasons?

I could really feel your attempts to get inside Willow's mind as she adjusted to her new vampire nature. (Yes, as usual I've doen that myself in soem stories about Harmony.) Very believeable; vaguely reminded of Star in _The Lost Boys_.

For what my opinion's worth, I'd say keep going.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:51 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Hi there!

Nice start, this is interesting and I hope that you decide to continue. I like that Willow is fighting the primal needs of her new vampire self. Hopefully she will win the fight...especially where Tara is concerned.

Keep writing!! :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:32 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
this is a very interesting start, I like it so far and would like to see more :D

"In the pale light of the moon, I play the game of you"- Neil Gaiman, Sandman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:35 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I'd be interested if you decided to continue. Curious why W is a "good vampire." Because she had just found her soulmate, and couldn't leave her, like in the "One Soul" comic? Or something completely different?
Quote:
Willow snorted, "Yes, the whole dark dungeon and whole head bleeding thing was very chivalrous of you Xander"

"Silence, we're here." He opens ornate double doors that look rather heavy and proceeded to walk inside.
Quote:
Willow catches her breath in time to scream out in agony.

Willow was vaguely aware that she was now lying in a bed instead of her dreary cell.
You switch verb tenses a couple times. Most writers use past tense, because its easier to read and write. Willow snorted, He opened, Willow caught, Willow was.

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:09 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 1
great start! please continue, i can't wait to see what happens.

if it's not real, you can't hold it your hands; you can't feel it with your heart, then i won't believe it. but if it's true you can see it with your eyes, even in the dark; and that's where i want to be. 'brick by boring brick' -paramore

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:03 am 
2. Floating Rose

Great start, can't wait to see where it goes.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:49 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Hey,

At the risk of being repeat-o-girl!

Intrigued - keep it coming! :kgeek

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother
P.S. So Tara gets kinky . . . :kdevil