The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Trust Me (update7/23/12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:44 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
Wasn't sure what i was expecting from Sarai.
But that wasn't it.

Which is totally awesome by the way!
Completely predictable characters are usually dull.
I do like her, and you can feel the heartache of their separation, and the tender joy of their reunion.
what dedication it must take, to be separated from someone you love that much, for so long.

I can't wait until these two meet Willow and Buffy.

Sarai could teach Buffy a thing or two about dedication to the cause.
And Trouble could teach Willow a thing or two about respecting the one you love.
And they are both so interesting.
If Trouble is anything to go by, her soul mate should be quite a character.

This story is awesome, I WANT MORE! :bounce

Please? :kiss1

My Story: Coming Home

Last edited by Azirahael on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:31 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Very cool way to get Sarai into their dimension, I also loved Tara's eagerness to learn anything Trouble wants to teach her.

I look forward to what you have Trouble teach Tara and how it will impact her and Willow, that and them actually getting back together of course.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:43 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

The arrival of Sarai! I'm very excited for her and Trouble's antics, I mean Trouble is whacky as it is. Still cannot believe that the board hates me and never informs me of your updates, I mean bummer man!

- With You Around, YellowCard

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:57 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
As i forgot to feedback on the last few chapters i just wanted to say i thought they were brilliant :) I really liked the magical training session.
yay and Sarai makes it a trio, a much more awesome trio than that other one that's up to no good.
I like how at the minute this is a sort of behind the scenes season six.
I really liked the detail in the creation of the portal and the usual amusement of making food followed by getting Sarai
looking forward to the next chapter.

Tara: I am, you know.
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours.
Who are You

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:21 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 1
Dear gentle readers,
Sooooo, i wasn't content with where this chapter left off, i felt like there was more to experience, and so i extended it. Hope you all enjoy the 'bonus footage', thanks so much for reading and leaving feedback. Thanks to AstronSoul for putting up with me! :applause Time to pick up where we left off.

Chapter 7 Reach Out and Touch Someone (continued)

“What then, do you beautiful ladies have planned for me, your visitor?” Sarai asked, lifting herself off of Trouble’s prone form, her hands lingering to run over Trouble’s side one more time, before she straightened up.

“Food!” Tara exclaimed proudly, as Trouble rolled over onto her back, on the floor in front of Sarai, a sheepish grin on her face.

“There is that.” Trouble agreed, her stomach rumbling loudly, inciting growling in both Tara, and Sarai’s bellies as well. They all looked at each other in surprise, then burst out laughing again, as they slowly, and carefully rose to their collective feet.

Tara found herself caught up in the absolute stillness that fell over the room, as Sarai stood staring down into Trouble’s indigo eyes, with her own rich brown ones, caressing the side of Trouble’s face with firm, lingering strokes. Their first kiss was tentative, delicate. Sarai’s lush red lips pressing ever so lightly against the perfect cupid’s bow that was Trouble’s mouth, her long arms pulling Trouble in against her tall body.

Considering the time they had been apart, the distance they had covered, and the effort expended by all involved in making this possible, it was certainly a chaste kiss. Sarai kissed Troubles lips over and over, smiling broadly between each smooch, laughter bubbling up from deep inside her. “Still mine, after all this time, everything we’ve seen, and done, you are still mine, and mine alone.” She lifted Trouble by her bottom, wrapping Trouble’s legs around her waist, Trouble’s arms instinctively circling her neck, she leaned her head down, claiming Trouble’s mouth in a searing kiss.

Tara was fairly certain the two had set a new world record when they finally came up for air, both women sighing, and holding each other tighter.

“Perhaps it is time for that food, and some time to acquaint me with your dwelling, love?” Sarai suggested, idly running her fingers through Trouble’s long hair. “For so long, your hair was short. This is… different.” She spent a few more moments sifting the silky auburn locks, before favoring Trouble with a warm smile, and a soft kiss on her forehead, returning her to the floor.

Tara cleared her throat quietly, feeling very much like an intruder, or worse, a voyuer, on this amazingly intimate moment.

“My apologies, Tara. But I’m sure you can understand the reason behind our poor manners. Shall we head to the kitchen? That is what it’s called right?” Sarai, face scrunched up fetchingly, looked first to Trouble, then to Tara, to see if she had gotten it right. The pair chuckled, then nodded their heads vigorously.

“Of course, dear, you are right. Very good memory.” Trouble reached herself up on her toes, and placed a loving kiss on Sarai’s neck, as far up as her height would allow.

“All those nights spent watching you, observing you, experiencing a whole different life through your eyes. And now, here I am. I get to experience it with you. “ Sarai pulled Trouble into another tight embrace. “You are the greatest gift anyone could ever receive, my little one. And the Fates gave you to me.”

Sarai pressed her kiss swollen lips to Trouble’s one last time, then effortlessy spun the smaller woman around ,and embraced her from the back, biting down on Trouble’s neck gently.

Trouble smiled reassuringly when Tara gasped. “It’s ok Tara. She’s just giving me a hickey. “

Sarai nibbled, and sucked at the sensitive flesh a few moments longer, before giving Trouble’s neck one last lingering lick, and straightening herself up. “To the kitchen then.” She said nudging Trouble forward to lead the way, Tara tagging happily along behind them, content to bask in the loving energy the pair were giving off.

Wish my ass looked that good in leather…Tara mused, unaware that Sarai had actually came to a dead stop in the kitchen doorway. She collided solidly with Sarai’s back, her face bouncing off of Sarai’s powerful shoulders, she staggered backwards, stunned.

“OH!”Tara exclaimed, shaking her head.

“Damn! Sarai growled, spinning around to face Tara, catching her by the arm to steady her. “Are you ok, Tara? I’m so sorry I stopped. Are you hurt? I’m so sorry. I-” She was stopped by Tara squeezing the hand on her arm.

“I’m ok, Sarai. Just a little dazed. It was kinda like walking into a wall, but a little bit softer, no offense.” Tara had a sheepish smile on her face.

Sarai rose to her full height, smiling broadly. “None taken. I have all the subtlety of a brick wall sometimes.”

“Not all the time,” Trouble added, slapping Sarai’s ass affectionately. Sarai jumped in surprise, then settled down with a pleased smile on her face.

“S-so, um, why did we s-stop?” Tara asked, still clearing her head.

Sarai stared at the floor, face red, embarrassed. “I was surprised by the amount of food the two of you have prepared. It is astounding, the sheer number of edible items.”

“And steaks.” Trouble replied, taking Sarai’s hand, and pulling her into the kitchen.

“And steaks?” Sarai repeated, her enthusiasm growing, she raised her head, and began stepping forward into the kitchen.

“And steaks.” Tara added, pushing on Sarai’s shoulders, startled when Sarai’s sword bumped her leg. “Ah! You are armed.” she exclaimed, the other two women turned to look at Sarai’s waist where her belt hung, with sword, dagger, assorted pouches, and pockets, and items attached to it, and chuckled.

“So I am.” Sarai replied, absently. “ In my dimension, one is never unarmed. But here, I shall remove it.” She unbuckled her belt, slid it from around her waist then re-buckled it, and looked around for a place to hang it.

“Might as well hang it on the bedroom door. Leaves it accessible.” Trouble called over her shoulder, as she headed for the sink.

Sarai nodded her head. “Good idea. I like it.” She left the kitchen to hang her heavily weighted belt over the top corner of the bedroom door, as Tara too, crossed the kitchen towards the sink.

Trouble started the hot water, and began washing her diminutive hands. “I’m going to dice the tomatoes quick, could you turn on the broiler Tara?”

As Tara moved to the stove to heat up the broiler, Sarai came back in, rolling up her sleeves, moving directly to the sink to thrust her large hands under the hot water with Trouble’s smaller ones. Trouble, for her part, simply poured more soap in her hand and began lathering Sarai’s hands carefully with her own.

When Tara turned back around to take her turn at the sink, she stopped short at the tender sight of Trouble washing Sarai’s hands, trying hard not to grin too broadly, she waited patiently for the pair to finish. That’s’s part of what was missing between me and Willow… we stopped doing the little things together. Definitely gonna get that back. She resolved to herself firmly, as Trouble and Sarai stepped away from the sink.

While Sarai attentively dried Trouble’s hands, Tara washed her own, cringing at the amount of dirt that was rinsed away. Damn. That was a messy spell. Willow would have loved it… Tara gave her head a firm shake. No more Willowthoughts, not tonight. I’m going to charming, and social, and make friends with a really powerful warrior, admittedly one of the most stunning women I’ve ever seen, Goddess only knows how old…

“Hands clean yet, Mouse?” Trouble asked, with a jovial smile.

Tara let out a yelp, and her hands slammed into the faucet when she yanked them back in surprise. “Bloody hell!” she swore, loudly, pulling her smarting hand back, so she could survey the damage.

“Been learning curses from Spike, have you, now?” Trouble asked, giving Tara a serious look.

Tara continued staring at her hand, a blush creeping over her cheeks.

“Spike?” Sarai murmered. “The blond vampire? The one with the… potato in his head?” She ventured hopefully. Tara’s face became a brighter shade of red, and her body began to shake with laughter.

“It’s a chip, dear.” Trouble responded, shaking with silent laughter herself, as she looked over Tara’s injury. “It prevents him from violence against human’s.”

“They use potatoes to make chips…” Sarai began, leaning back against the counter, looking perplexed.

“Yes! They do. T-that’s right Sarai. But Spike’s has a computer chip in his head, it‘s made of plastic, not a piece of deep fried potato.” Tara kindly explained.

“Well, now that we’ve had this lovely lesson in not daydreaming in the kitchen, and the impromptu discourse on which chips to put in brains, I say we eat.” Trouble suggested. When Sarai still looked perplexed, Trouble continued. “We’ll have a chip demonstration sometime later, my love. I promise.”

Sarai, appeased, rose to her full height, handing Tara the towel so she could dry her hands, then turned to face Trouble. “What remains to be done, little one?”

“We need plates, silverware, tomatoes must be diced, and the steaks must be broiled. I think that is all. There may be more, so don’t quote me.” Trouble answered, looking Sarai up and down, appraisingly.
“Damn. Yummy.” she muttered under her breath, before smiling crazily at both Tara and Sarai.

“Ok. Right. Ummm, Sarai, do you think you can handle the broiler? Tara, can you get out the plates, and silverware? Please, thank you, both.”

The three fell in line at the long kitchen counter, Trouble first, next to the sink dicing tomatoes, Tara second, retrieving plates from the cupboard, and Sarai last, at the far end of the counter, in front of the stove, unwrapping the steaks.

Now that they weren’t talking, Tara could once more hear the stereo as it blared Heart’s “Magic Man”, and soon both her, and Trouble were humming along, and had caught up with the chorus.

-Ooooooooooooooo, She’s a magic woman!- they both improvised on cue with the music, leading the two into a fit of laughter that prevented them from completing their tasks.

Sarai looked up from the steaks she was preparing to tenderize and season, with a confused look, and a raised meat mallet. “Music?” She asked, tilting her head to the side to listen better.

-Yes dear- Tara and Trouble answered as one, doubling over in uncontrollable laughter again, having abandoned any thoughts of weilding knives, or moving plates and silverware. Sarai’s head tilted to the other side, as she watched the two smaller women slump over, and grab their sides in near hysterics. She tossed her lush black hair back over her shoulder, then brought the metal mallet down, hard, on an unsuspecting steak.

Tara and Trouble both squealed, and stood up straight, gasping for breath. Sarai was smiling pleasantly, the mallet still resting on the steak, one hand on her hip. “Care to share the joke, ladies?”

There were two audible gulps as Tara, and Trouble looked at each other, each willing the other to speak with pleading eyes, and mouthed words.

“Um, t-the s-song…” Tara managed, before Trouble spoke up, rescuing her.

“The lyrics of the song are actually ‘he’s a magic man’. We changed them to match our preference.”
Trouble explained to Sarai, who nodded in understanding. “It was funny because we did it at the same time, without trying.” Sarai nodded again, a bright smiling creeping it’s way across her full lips.

“Synchronization of silliness. Got it.” Sarai replied, before starting to tenderize the hell out of the steaks.

Trouble and Tara both involuntarily jumped, and squeaked again, Trouble leaning in confidentially to speak to Tara. “She takes steaks seriously.” She whispered in Tara’s ear.

“I may have noticed that.” Tara whispered in return.

Sarai took several more minutes tenderizing the steaks, during which time all three were focused on completing dinner, after the final thud of the mallet, they all looked to one another, ready to get to eating.

“There’s a broiling pan in the drawer beneath the stove, Sarai. Tara, how about we leave the plates on the end of the table while we make our salads. Oh, wow. Almost forgot the dressings” She said, walking around the center island to the left, to avoid bumping into Sarai on the right side. Tara set the plates on the table, then turned to see Trouble juggling multiple bottles of dressing, as she pulled more out of the fridge.

Tara hurried over to Trouble, taking several bottles out of Troubles arms. “ Here, let me help. Wow. How many do we really need?” She asked Trouble.

“Variety, dear Tara. Variety. That, and I didn’t know what you, and Sarai, would like, so I bought a bunch.” Between the two of them, they managed to wrestle all twelve different bottles to the table.

Tara looked over the selection with an arched eyebrow. “Just how many types of ranch are there?”

“Seven, by my count. Might have missed a variety.” Trouble had moved around the island counter, intent on the bacon bits, and croutons next to Sarai’s work area. Sarai had been busy selecting spices for seasoning the steaks, sniffing, and sampling her way through several dozen bottles and jars, her face changing with each experiment.

When Sarai reached the black pepper, Tara, and Trouble both froze in anticipation, as she flipped open the lid, and raised it to her nose. They both cringed as she took a forceful sniff of the pungent spice.

Sarai’s reaction was instant. Her eyes widened in shock, the pepper fell from her hands, abandoned in the rush to wipe her nose, then the sneezing started. Vicious sneezes, that rocked Sarai’s head forward, and backward, racking her powerful frame.

Trouble, and Tara looked on stunned, helpless to do anything about Sarai’s predicament, except hand her a towel, and hope it would end soon.

Sarai immediately began scrubbing at her nose with the towel, the itching making her eyes water, as the sneezing subsided. “What… was… that?” she managed to croak out, before being hit by one last sneeze.

“Black pepper.” Tara said, quietly.

Trouble moved to Sarai, wrapping an arm around her waist, snuggling into the taller woman’s side. “I’m so sorry, my love. I completely forgot about the black pepper. Are you ok?”

Sarai nodded, rubbing her nose vigorously, then wiped her tear stained face with the towel, bending to retrieve the dropped container of black pepper. She stood slowly, holding it at arms length between her thumb, and forefinger, as though it were deadly. “You put this on food?” She asked, incredulously.

Trouble placed her tiny hands lovingly on Sarai’s hips from behind her, resting her forehead between Sarai’s broad shoulders. “Yes, my heart. It is used to season food, to make things spicy.” Her diminutive hands slid around Sarai’s hips to her flat stomach, resting there lightly, her fingers trailing lazily along the waistband of Sarai’s leather pants.

“I’m terribly sorry, love. I should have warned you about the effects of black pepper.” Trouble murmured against Sarai’s back. Sarai set the pepper container on the counter, then reached her long arms behind her to return Trouble’s embrace, pulling the smaller woman closer.

“It would make a nasty weapon.” Sarai noted, sniffling.

Trouble turned her head, resting her cheek against Sarai’s back, and hugging her tighter. “Funny you should think of that… I do believe it’s used in weapons.”

“Tear gas, pepper spray…” Tara wracked her brain to come up with more examples, but ran out of ideas. “It’s pretty disgusting. Your eyes sting, and water, your throat, and lungs burn. It feels like your skin is on fire, you throw up. Eeeeyah. Oh, man it sucks.”

As Sarai stared at Tara, mildly stunned, Trouble bent her body around Sarai’s, poking her head out under Sarai’s right arm. “Damn. Personal experience talking?” She asked, glancing up at Sarai, whose expression asked the same question.

Tara’s face turned crimson, her head dropping, hair flowing forward to obscure her face. “When I was younger… My b-brother found a can of p-pepper spray. H-he used it on m-m-me.” She murmured, hands fidgetting in front of her.

Sarai relinquished her hold on Trouble to step forward, and embrace Tara in her strong arms, stroking Tara’s flowing golden hair, and rubbing reassuring circles on her back. “I am sorry you have suffered this, daughter of Light. But it is over, never to happen again.”

Tara buried her face in Sarai’s neck, letting the big woman cradle her as she cried. Several minutes passed while Sarai consoled Tara, during which Trouble finished moving the food around, and cleaning up the spilt pepper.

Soon Tara ran out of tears, and sniffling, she pulled back from Sarai, her eyes red, and swollen, she looked bashfully up at the formidable woman, smiling tentatively. “Thank you so much Sarai. I… I feel so much better. Thank you.” And she did. She felt the pain from that old wound melting away under Sarai’s influence.

Sarai released Tara with a warm smile, and gentle expression, returning to her place by the stove, where she slapped a steak onto the broiler pan with determination, and a loud bang. “We will have dinner!” she announced, loudly. “Now let us make some salads.” She walked purposefully around the island counter to the sink.

Trouble nudged Tara’s shoulder, then whispered in her ear. “She’s serious.”

“I see that.” Tara whispered back.

“I think she likes you.” Trouble whispered a moment later.

Tara nodded her head slowly, as she watched Sarai wash her hands in the sink. “That’s really good to know.” she answered quietly.

The imposing, raven haired warrior dried her hands, then picked up the salad bowls, giving one to each Tara, and Trouble, who responded with broad smiles, and cheerful ‘thank yous’, as they accepted the oversized bowls. “Now then, how does one make a salad?” Sarai asked, looking eagerly from Tara, to Trouble, repeatedly. Tara and Trouble looked to each other, then back to Sarai.

All three women turned to look over the sea of salad ingedients covering the counter, not sure where to begin.

“W-well,” Tara ventured, uncertainly. “You p-pretty much stack all the things, or whatever ones you like, in your bowl. Then you mix all of it together, after which you pour on salad dressing, then mix again. Then you pretty much, um, eat it.” Tara looked questioningly at Trouble, who nodded in confirmation.

“That about sums up salads. Oh, and use the lettuce minimally, it’s flavor is almost not existent, it really just takes up space.” Trouble added, helpfully, as they all reached for the bowls of lettuce. They all created small beds of lettuce in their bowls, then began tossing in handfuls of the various vegetables on top, creating generous heaps of plant parts.

Tara, and Trouble had settled on adding everything but the spicy peppers, while Sarai was nibbling her way through the collection of bowls, sampling all the flavors, before she added any of them. “All of these things taste good together?” She asked, peering at the sheer number of bowls.

“Yes. All of these items taste good together, that’s why I chose them, my only one.” Trouble said, kindly. Sarai looked skeptically at her, then shrugged, and started throwing vegetables into her bowl, occasionally popping morsels in her mouth.

When Sarai reached the hot peppers, Trouble stilled her hand. “These are the spicy ones, sweetie. Be careful. They may be too much.” Sarai picked up a rather large habanero, studying it carefully, then looking from Trouble, to Tara, back to the pepper. She shrugged once again, then bit off half the pepper, chewing it with gusto.

After a moment, Sarai’s eyes went wide, and began to water. With a smile, and a shake of her head, Trouble walked to the fridge, and retrieved one of the gallons of milk inside. As Sarai was making odd faces, and gesturing wildly with her hands, Trouble handed her the now open, jug of milk. “Drink as much as you need.”

Sarai brought the container to her lips, and began taking long swallows, the jug tilting ever higher as she fought the burning sensation inside her. Halfway through the gallon, she stopped to breath, and look sheepishly at Tara, and Trouble with bleary eyes. “Well,” she panted. “You were right.”

“Aren’t I usually?” Trouble said, smiling sweetly at her.

“I had forgotten what a bitch your precognitive powers really are.” Sarai lamented, taking another drink.

Trouble smiled broadly, noticing Tara’s barely contained laughter. “Used only for good, my love. I assure you. Shall we talk about your impetuous side?”

Sarai took one last swig of milk, before placing the jug back in the fridge. “That’s me. Always up for a challenge, no matter how foolish.” She returned to the counter, and rejoined Tara, and Trouble in salad making.

Once they had finished building their salads, they moved them to the table, where they added the croutons and bacon bits, while discussing the finer points of seasoning steaks.

‘A little garlic, and pepper for me,” Tara said, shaking bacon bits on her salad, then passing them onto Sarai, who traded her the croutons. “Don’t want to overwhelm the flavor of the meat, occasionally Worcestershire sauce, for a bit of added flavor. But that’s pretty much it.”

“Same here.” Trouble answered, receiving the bacon bits from Sarai. “Although I sometimes like barbecue sauce on my steak, gives it character.”

Tara tilted her head, and looked thought ful. “I guess that would be pretty good. Very flavorful.”

Sarai resembled a spectator at a tennis match, her head turning back, and forth, listening intently, even if she had no idea what the other two were discussing. Her salad completed, Sarai faced the dizzying prospect of picking one out of twelve varieties of dressings.

“Buttermilk, peppercorn, three cheese, guacamole, bacon, cucumber, chipotle… All ranch. Creamy Italian, Italian, Catalina…” Sarai was reading off the varieties, watching Tara and Trouble’s reactions, looking for hints of what they favored.

“I’d like to try the cucumber ranch, please.” Tara remarked, as Sarai pondered how to decide, Trouble went to the counter, and opened a drawer, retrieving a small spoon.

She returned to Sarai, affectionately wrapping an arm around her waist, and smiling happily up at her. “Pour a little bit of each one on the spoon, so you can taste them.” Trouble suggested, offering Sarai the spoon.

Sarai greatfully accepted the spoon, picking Trouble up in a bear hug, and spinning her around. “This is why you are the brains of the operation. Always a mountain ahead.” She set Trouble back down, and began sampling all of the dressings, while Trouble moved over to where the steaks were waiting to be broiled.

“Moooooo,” Trouble said softly, staring intently at the large slabs of meat. Sarai, and Tara looked up from their salads to look questioningly at Trouble, then at each other.

“She’s communing with the spirit of the cow.” Sarai whispered. Tara’s eyebrow arched, and she pursed her lips, debating whether, or not Sarai was serious.

“Are we putting dressing on now, or when the steaks are done,” Sarai asked of Tara, her expression giving nothing away. Tara gave her a shrug, uncertain herself.

“Cheese!” Trouble shouted, slapping her thigh with her palm. Tara, and Sarai jumped in surprise, gazing at each other with wide eyes, momentarily confused. They turned to look at Trouble, who was already at the fridge, digging through the dairy drawer.

“Forget the cheese, Little One?” Tara asked, moving across the kitchen to lean on the island countertop, and watch Trouble pulling packages out of the drawer.

“Nope. I remembered.” Trouble quipped, cheerfully. “And dressing application is personal choice, but I, myself, am waiting.” She finished collecting packages of shredded cheese, and moved them to the table, with Tara trailing behind her. Sarai was still at the table, weighing the merits of croutons which, she decided in the end, were a good thing.

Trouble began tossing the bags of cheese on the table, naming each one as she landed it expertly on the crowded surface. “Mild cheddar, sharp cheddar, Colby-monterey jack, mozzerella, Italian blend, Mexican blend, and cheddar-Colby blend.” She looked at Tara, and Sarai proudly. “Think that will be enough?”

Tara, and Sarai looked from the cheese to Trouble, back to the cheese again, then broke into hysterics. Both doubled over clutching their sides, hanging on to each other, and the table, to stand upright, gasping for breath.

“Should we make a joke about this?” Sarai managed, between gasps.

“It would be too cheesey.” Tara blurted, before falling on her ass, almost howling with laughter.

Sarai wasn’t far behind, dropping to her knees, arms wrapped around her sides tightly. Through bleary eyes, shaking with mirth, they saw Trouble looking at them, arms crossed, expression stern, as if to say, ‘Really?’ Which brought around another fit of conviviality, leaving the two shuddering heaps on the floor.

Trouble spun on her heel, and strode across the kitchen to where the broiler pan waited idly on the counter, scooping it up, and whisking it into the oven. “You two are obviously delirious. First steak is au natural, so we can get some food in you. When you can manage it, pull yourself up into chairs. Something to drink?” She spun back around to face the pair still lolling on the floor, chuckling.

Tara, and Sarai managed to pull themselves halfway way up, till they were leaning on their elbows, chorus out ‘Yes m‘am!‘, then give sloppy salutes, before collapsing on the floor again. “By the Fates!” Sarai blurted, between chuckles. “I have not laughed like this in lifetimes.”

Tara rested her hands on her stomach, and tried to calm her breathing, as her mind wandered back through all the times she had sat laughing uncontrollably with Willow, after some bit of nonsense or another. Just one more thing to miss, while her, and her soul mate were apart. Soon. Tara thought. This will all end soon.

Buoyed by the thought, Tara sat up, slowly, and attempted to straighten her clothes, and hair, while next to her, Sarai did the same. “Wow.” Tara remarked. “Usually, only Willow makes me laugh that hard. Must be the positive energy you two are giving off.”

Tara smiled sweetly at Trouble, then Sarai, in turn, then gripped the table, and one of the chairs in an effort to get back on her feet. While Trouble turned over the steak she was broiling, Sarai too, found her way to her feet, and headed for the fridge. “The refreshments are in the… fridge?” She asked, pointing at the stainless steel mammoth, on the far side of the stove.

“Exactly.” Trouble affirmed, walking around the island counter to the cupboard concealing the cups, and pulling out three large glasses. “Right hand side.”

Sarai pulled opened the door, and stepped back in awe, marveling at the seemingly endless contents. “Everything in here is edible?”

Trouble, headed to the table, called back over her shoulder. “Yes, my love. Everything, minus the containers of course, is edible. I want to spoil you while I have you with me. And Tara could use some treats as well.”

Sarai leaned around the edge of the fridge door to peer at Tara questioningly, and watch Trouble walk across the room, for her part, Tara just shrugged, and pulled out her chair to sit down. Trouble set a glass at each of the place settings, then walked over to join Sarai at the fridge.

Trouble wrapped her arm around Sarai’s hip, and leaned in close, pointing to the gallon of milk. “That, you know, is milk. That is orange juice, tart; water; cranberry juice, very tart; soda, very bubbly, very sweet; and wine, a nice red, I think you’ll enjoy it.” Once she had named everything, she placed her small hand on Sarai’s lean stomach, rubbing lazy circles around her bellybutton through the fabric, leaning her tiny frame into Sarai’s side.

“Tara? What are you thirsty for?” Sarai asked, still thinking, and more then a little distracted, she wrapped her long hand around Trouble’s hip, and pulled her in tighter.

“Dare we try the wine?” Tara said, smiling slyly. Sarai, and Trouble looked at each other, and shrugged, then both reached for the bottle at the same time. Trouble pulled her hand back at the last second, letting Sarai snag the bottle, while she ducked under Sarai’s arm, planted a kiss on her breast bone, then crossed in front of her to the stove.

Sarai shook her head, and smiled at Trouble sneaking a kiss, while Tara sat at the table nibbling cheese, and giggling.

“Steaks on.” Trouble announced, pulling the massive steak from the oven, transferring the sizzling meat to a platter, where she cut it into thirds. “And Mouse is living up to the nickname.” She added, glancing at Tara, who was pulling cheese out of a bag.

“Wat? If goood!” Tara garbled in her defense. After she swallowed, she continued. “I’ve never been so hungry in my life!”

“That’s due to the portal’s energy absorption. Leaves you famished.” Trouble explained, making her way to the table with the steak. “We’ll start with this one, I’ll cook up the other two after we’re under way.”

Sarai met her at the table, leaning down, and pulling a stiletto blade from her boot, which she used to open the wine in one swift motion. ”You’ve had some practice.” Tara squeaked.

“Opening wines is a hobby of mine.” Sarai quipped, pouring precisely one third of the bottle into each glass, with out spilling a drop, before taking her seat at the head of the table, with Trouble to her left, and Tara to her right.

After properly settling into their chairs, all three instinctively reached for their glasses of wine, raising them together. “A toast!” Sarai announced, smiling broadly.

“A toast!” Tara, and Trouble echoed back, cheerfully, giggling a bit.

“ To the blessings, and mercy of the Mothers, who have brought us together this night . We thank them for this food, and all we hold dear to us. May they always look upon us with favor. Blessed Be.” Sarai intoned solemnly.

“Blessed Be.” Trouble, and Tara added, in unison. All three brought their glasses together with resounding clinking, then pulled them back, so they could each take a generous sip of the rich, complex, and fruity vintage, which to their delight, was not overly sweet.

As they lowered their glasses, their eyes fell over the food heaped upon the table, and they all smiled wickedly at each other.

“Let’s eat!” All three announced together, descending upon their meal.

if it's not real, you can't hold it your hands; you can't feel it with your heart, then i won't believe it. but if it's true you can see it with your eyes, even in the dark; and that's where i want to be. 'brick by boring brick' -paramore

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:30 pm 
9. Gay Now

dibs!
also awesome!

(Grumble grumble, now i'm hungry and have to go eat)

Post subject: Re: Trust Me (update08/03/2012)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:03 am 
4. Extra Flamey

My dearest T,

This story is so amazing. Your characters are so rich. I love Trouble and Sarai (how do you say that btw?). You have me laughing and giggling along the way. I can't wait to se what these wonderful women have to teach our girls and how things turn out with Willow. When will the bubbly redhead make an appearance?

Kitten love!

"Not a word is ever needed to excuse you loving me." Willow to Tara in Katharyn's Sidestep Chronicles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:32 pm 
3. Flaming O

:pray please, please, please forgive me my dear and precious kittens. i am so very terrible. i have not responded at all to anyone. please forgive my callousness. for the new year i vow to respond to every reply and get back to reading all of your outstanding fics.

a new chapter is on the way! i hermited myself and hand wrote it to avoid distraction, hence my absences. but it is Zesty! if i do say so myself. i truly hope those of you still sticking in there will enjoy the next installment, and i wish you all a safe, Kiiteny, New Year!!!!! :bounce

-Tina :fallen

if it's not real, you can't hold it your hands; you can't feel it with your heart, then i won't believe it. but if it's true you can see it with your eyes, even in the dark; and that's where i want to be. 'brick by boring brick' -paramore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:01 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay!

I love you, and your story!
I was wondering where you had gone.

I really wanna see the girls work their heavy stuff out.

so i'm gonna roll out the big guns:

Don't let Willow and Tara down, don't leave them hanging in a bad place.
That would make me a sad kitten and make me cry. :sob

Please?

R :flower

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:32 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

:bigwave Welcome back to the board Tina!!!

I like how your taking a different approach of the sixth season and how Tara is finding new people to help her and how she can get back together with Willow.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:44 pm 
3. Flaming O

hello Kittens, it's me, my flaky self. after finishing the hand written copy of the next chapter, i got distracted and started a whole new non-Willow/Tara story. stacks of outlines, several chapters, mountains of notes, and 10 pages of blue prints later...... i'm finally sitting down to transcribe my sidetracked steaminess. i humbly apologize for the delay, but the new story simply had to be started before i could get my brain to do any other work. expect the new chapter a.s.a.p.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:02 pm 
9. Gay Now

OMFG!

It's like christmas!

Or maybe Hanumastice.

REally hanging out for this.

R :bounce

Post subject: Re: Trust Me (update 07/21/13)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:08 pm 
3. Flaming O

:fallen Hello Kittens!!!!!! It's been far too long... but i am back with the newest, most ambitious chapter yet. I apologize for the excruciating wait, but i simply had to hand write it in order to achieve my very ambitious intention of syncing the story with music. Almost a year later, it is complete and ready for devouring.

For those of you with enough time and an adventurous nature, there is a special treat wrapped up in this tasty morsel. i lack computer sophistication therefore i couldn't tie it in a neat little bow, there is some assembly required cause i'm no good with links.

But if you are up for a slight challenge with a unique treat, try this:

Locate Paramore's All I Wanted, Three Days Grace- Lost In you, and En Vogue's Don't let go. line them up back to back in a player, in that order. when the story says the music begins, hit play. If you read at a steady pace with the tempo of the music, the story syncs with the music and it becomes a multi-media experience. It may take a few tries to get the proper sync, but it can be done and really adds to the enjoyment of the chapter.

That said, here's my latest labor of love, i hope it's as good for you as it is for me :read

Deja View

CHAPTER 9.5

Several hours, and several bottles of wine later, Sarai, Trouble, and Tara were resting comfortably in the living room, after their enormous meal. Tara was in a slumped seated position on the chair, legs stretched out in front of her, feet on the table, hands resting over her full belly.

Sarai, and Trouble were on the couch, Sarai sitting up, her feet kicked up on the table, while Trouble was sprawled the length of the couch, her head on Sarai’s lap. All three women were lazily sipping wine, and listening to a mix tape Trouble had made. Currently Pat Benetar’s ‘Invincible’ was filling the room, as multiple candles bathed the room in a warm, amber glow.

“Great song!” Tara exclaimed, having been made bolder by the wine, she was gregarious, and outspoken, easily matching wits with the two older women.

“Great movie.” Trouble answered back, batting at Sarai’s hair, which was hanging down over her face. Sarai gently caressed Trouble’s face while she played, content to enjoy the simple pleasure of the innocent contact.

“There’s a movie?” Tara asked, perking up. She was paying careful attention to Sarai, and Trouble’s reunion, surreptitiously watching their every move, certain they had a highly desirable type of relationship. All of their actions, little, and big, were being catalogued in the back of Tara’s mind for later use.

“It’s on the soundtrack to ‘Legend of Billie Jean’ Helen Slater, Christian Slater. No relation. Bout misunderstood teenagers.”

Tara stopped to think for a moment, swirling her wine in her glass, now that they had proper wine glasses, but could not recall ever seeing that particular movie. “Never seen it.” She mumbled, sipping her wine again.

“Then we shall watch it. “ Trouble declared. “In a little while. Digestion is serious business.” She stretched extravagantly, while Sarai reached down, and rubbed her small belly. Tara gave the pair a lazy half grin, thinking about the belly she wanted to be rubbing, and idly stroked her own stomach, letting her mind wander.

Tara finds Trouble and Sarai’s murmured words, and soft laughter soothing, and soon she drifts off as the reunited lovers quietly exchange words of love, need, and promise. In the back of her mind she wondered briefly why they were not in the bedroom, but let the question fade away as the heaviness of sleep sought to claim her.

Meanwhile, Trouble and Sarai’s reminiscing tapered off, as they began to sense Tara’s power surging. As one they turn to look at her sleeping form curled up in the chair. There was a sheen of sweat covering her face, but there was also an amused smile playing faintly across her lips.

“Here we go again.” Trouble murmured.

All I Wanted
Chapter 10

The room is large and dark. There are two chairs positioned ten feet away from each other. Behind one is a double door, behind the other is a gleaming pole reaching from floor to ceiling… The other half of the room is dominated by a darkened stage.

A nervous redhead sits stiffly in a straight backed chair, hands hanging at her sides, a black satin blindfold tied snuggly over her eyes, she trembles slightly, a thin sheen of sweat covers her skin.

Multi-colored lights flash randomly, tinting her porcelain skin the shades of the rainbow as they dance over her. She wiggles her fingers slightly, and strains her neck left and right, searching for any sensory input she can find. A sound, a smell, a touch, anything that would inform her of her situation. But there is nothing.

Behind her, the double door swings open, and a statuesque blonde strolls through, hips swaying seductively, a sensual half grin adorning her lips, she stops just short of the waiting redhead. She is wearing tailored black silk suit pants, a silk button down dress shirt, un-tucked, accented with a loose indigo blue tie. Her golden hair is tied back in a loose ponytail, topped by a black fedora that sports a blue satin band. She wears no shoes, and makes no sound.

The woman in the chair tenses, feeling a presence behind her, and catching a faint whiff of Charlie ‘Blue’, a tingle courses through her entire nervous system. It’s Her scent. The one she wears sparingly, to tempt the redhead, entice her. It works every time.

The blonde places her hands on the back of the chair, her long, elegant fingers wrapping gently around the redheads shoulders, she leans close to the others woman’s ear, breathing soft, and husky into it, doing nothing for the other woman’s tension.

“Relax, my Willow.” She whispers, running her tapered fingers up, and down Willow’s thin arms.

“Tara.” Willow breathes, relief, love, and desire flooding her body. For a moment she sags against the back of the chair, drained by the emotional rollercoaster. She reaches behind her, seeking Tara’s reassuring physical presence.

Tara squeezes her narrow shoulders, preventing her from reaching her goal.

“Hands to yourself, lover.” She murmurs in a low, seductive voice.

Willow straightens instantly, quickly moving her hands into her lap, clasping them there uncertainly.

“Tara, what’s going-” Willow is silenced by Tara’s index finger against her lips.

“Trust me.” Tara whispers, as music starts to play, a slow, moving melody that eases Willow’s nerves, and strips her of her anxiety.

(All I Wanted by Paramore begins to play)

Think of me when you’re out, when you’re out there… Tara sings the lyrics in a breathy voice into Willow’s ear, as she runs her hands across Willow’s shoulders.

I’ll beg you nice from my knees… She quickly steps around Willow, and over her leg, kneeling down in front of her, and pulling off the satin blindfold.

And when the world treats you way to fairly… Tara pulls the loosened tie up over her head, slipping it down over Willow’s head and settling it around her neck.

It’s a shame I’m a dream…She rises slowly, leaning her well curved body in closer to Willow, as she begins undoing the buttons on her shirt.

All I wanted was yooooou… As the chorus cries out hauntingly, Tara turns on her heel, and saunters away, swinging her hips seductively, a stunned Willow watches her go, mouth agape. She turns to face Willow, and as the chorus echoes itself, she works her way through the buttons holding the white silk shirt closed.

I think I’ll pace my apartment a few times… Tara paces to and fro in front of the empty chair, slowly easing the shirt off her shoulders and down her arms, eventually casting it carelessly
aside, revealing a generous blue satin bra. Sensuously she lowers herself into the chair; Willow hangs on her every move.

And fall asleep on the couch… She leans her body back, stretching herself out as she runs her hands down her sides, then back up her torso, and neck to her fedora, she pulls it down to cover her face.

And wake up early to black and white reruns…Tara lowers the fedora, reveals her sapphire eyes, and winks mischievously at Willow.

That escape from my mouth… Tara smiles brightly, and mouths the words ‘I love you’ to her girlfriend, before the chorus picks back up.

All I wanted was yooooouuuu… Tara rises, crossing the distance between them with her hips swinging playfully from side to side. She places the fedora on Willow’s head, shaking her own golden locks free of their ponytail prison, and steps in close to straddle Willow’s legs, hips undulating, mesmerizing a hapless Willow.

She carefully retreats, until she has room to turn around, showing Willow her long, alabaster shoulders, and back. Tara carefully steps backwards, moving to once again straddle Willow’s thighs, leaning forward to display her ‘assets’ to the redhead.

Willow grips the edge of her seat hard, trying to restrain herself from squeezing Tara’s round, full ass, which Tara temptingly swings back and forth just inches from her face.

Tara rises to stand agonizingly slow, her fingers deftly working the clasps on the back of her bra. Once she‘s unhooked it, she slides the offending lingerie off, tossing it backwards over her head with a flourish.

She steps forward, un-straddling Willow’s legs as she turns to face her, raising a bare foot to place on the seat of the chair between Willow’s thighs, her long blonde hair cascades down over her breasts, hiding them from view.

Her carefully crafted seductress façade nearly cracks, when she casts a glittering blue eye towards Willow, to find the redhead head sitting there dumb founded, Tara’s ample bra on her head.

A laugh slips loose, but Tara recovers quickly, and leans forward to remove the wayward brassiere, her generous breasts swaying temptingly close to Willow’s ivory face.

Willow clutches her seat in a white knuckle grip, forcing herself not to reach out, and take an ample breast in each hand.

Tara lays her bra in Willow’s lap, running her hands from her foot, up her calf, over her thigh to the waist band of her silk suit pants, where she slides the button smoothly through the hole, and swiftly lowers the zipper.

She brings her foot down from the chair edge, as she begins to slowly and seductively push the pants off her hips, over her thighs, and down her calves. As she clears her calves, she lifts each leg in turn, slipping them off completely, to reveal indigo blue satin panties that perfectly match the discarded bra clutched in Willow’s hands.

Tara spins on her heel, striding confidently towards the empty chair, a sassy sway in her hips. Willow’s eyes are glued to Tara’s voluptuous frame; hungrily drinking in Tara’s every movement, as Tara bends over slowly, letting Willow admire her firm, round ass, and long, toned legs. She sets her slacks on the seat of the chair, then straightens up just as slowly.

Tara grips the top of the chair back, and drags it away from the pole, the flashing colored lights painting ever changing patterns on her pale skin, in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.

With the chair out of the way, Tara prowls back to the pole. As the music throbs, she spins once around the pole, revealing small flashes of green on her full breasts, previously hidden by her hair. As she flows back towards Willow, she pushes back her long blonde locks, revealing smiling frog pasties strategically covering her nipples.

Tara smiles slyly, as Willow bounces back in her chair with a squeak, eyes wide, mouth open.

“Relax, my love.” Tara purrs, as she straddles Willow’s lap, pushing down on Willow’s tense thighs with her own, and placing her hands on her shoulders.

Willow was torn. Her least favorite thing, and her most favorite thing, were bound together, leaving her drowning in a surreal mixture of lust, and loathing.

Tara stood, leaning closer to Willow, pressing her generous breasts against Willow, causing her to whimper in frustration. She pressed her full lips to Willow’s ear. “They are for keeping your Russian hands and Roman fingers to yourself, lover. This is a solo performance. Audience participation isn’t until later.”

She steps back off of Willow, retrieving the fedora and tie as she goes; she puts the tie around her neck and places the fedora on her head, as she returns to the shining brass pole.

Willow shudders pleasantly as she watches the blatantly sensual behavior Tara exhibits, unaccustomed to her being this comfortable with her sexuality. It’s driving Willow wild with desire. She needs to feel her body pressed against the swaying, undulating, goddess before her.

Willow groans in frustration as Tara arrives at the pole, and turns to place her back to it, wiggling down into a squatting position. She places one hand on each knee, slowly she pushes them apart, then brings them back together again in slow motion, before she wiggles her way back up the gleaming metal.

She slides slowly around the pole until her back is to Willow, her hand pushing it way high up the smooth, cool metal; she begins to lean backwards, tipping the fedora to Willow as she goes. The lower Tara’s backbend goes, the farther Willow’s jaw drops, as she ogles Tara’s creamy, full breasts, and taut, smooth stomach.

Her head almost touching the floor, Tara rotates lazily around the pole, reveling in the heady rush of performing for Willow. Hand over hand she slowly pulls herself up the cool brass, still circling the pole, eyes on Willow the entire time.

As she comes around to face Willow again, she gives her a devilish smile before she turns to face the pole, and as she leans over at her hips, her bottom sways from side to side, hypnotizing Willow. With agonizing slowness Tara begins sliding her feet apart, gradually lowering herself in the splits.

“Sweet Goddess have mercy.” Willow mumbles, watching the muscles in Tara’s legs and ass tightening and flexing as she drops lower, and lower.

Between the lights, and her performance a thin sheen of sweat builds on Tara’s skin, giving her a shimmering appearance under the bright flashes of the strobes.

When Tara’s legs finally meet the floor, Willow whimpers, and shifts in her seat, her mind on fire with possibilities.

Tara tightens the muscles in her legs and ass, as she begins a slow hand over hand climb back up, lazily dragging her legs back together. Once again upright, she half spins around the pole, stopping to face Willow, smiling impishly.

She steps out from behind the pole, leading with her left leg, her right hip tracing the curve of the metal intimately. She rolls her hips from side to side as she prowls towards Willow, body rippling, arms sweeping out before her.

Willow squirms helplessly in the chair as Tara approaches; she clutches the edge of the chair for dear life, while her lover stalks her, Tara’s lips bearing a predatory smile.

Willow squeaks in surprise as Tara straddles her hips, wrapping her long legs around Willow’s waist, and the chair tightly, she takes Willow’s face in her hands.

Tara’s thumbs gently trace Willow’s tempting red lips as she leans in closer, her own lips hovering over Willow’s.

“Soon.” she whispers, her words send vibrations into Willow’s lips, sending a chill racing down her spine.

Tara pulls back slowly; her mouth lingers close to Willow’s, as she gives Willow a sly wink she leans back farther, and farther.

Willow has the sides of the chair in a white knuckle grip, as Tara sorely tests her self control with the close proximity of her lean stomach, and full breasts. The redhead wants nothing more than to rake her nails down Tara’s flat belly, and ravage the silky smooth breasts.

In full arch, Tara reaches back and begins to run her fingers through her hair, the muscles in her stomach start to bunch and contract, as she begins the slow climb back up. She trails her fingers down through her hair, across her shoulders, tracing between her breasts and over her belly, a sweet smile of innocence on her lips.

She unwraps her legs from Willow and the chair, as Willow growls deep in her throat, desire consuming her. Tara slides down off Willow’s lap, grinding herself against the redhead the entire way, her hands move to Willow’s shoulders as she steadies herself, her cerulean gaze locking with Willow’s jade stare. Tara trails her hands down Willow’s arms to her thighs, along her thighs to her knees, inciting goose bumps to break out over the redheads pale flesh.

Tara draws her arms back slowly, covering her breasts as she takes measured steps backwards, retreating to the gleaming pole, her body sways like a serpent’s to the intoxicating rhythm of the music.

The kiss of cold brass against her bottom told her she was far back enough, she pauses with a shiver.

Releasing her breasts, she reaches above her head to grip the pole, and begins to lower herself hand over hand, down into the splits once again. The extension of her arms displays her torso’s finer point’s, full plump breasts, ribs Willow knew to be exquisitely ticklish, cute innie belly button, Willow takes careful inventory of these beloved body parts with her eyes, her hands itching to caress them.

Once she finds her balance on the floor, Tara releases the pole as she swings her legs together in front of her, crossing them coyly at the knees, she strikes a nymphish pose. She uncrosses her legs with a flourish, and then tucks her knees to her chest, spinning back towards the pole.

Tara rolls up onto the balls of her feet; she rises languidly, hips twitching from left to right, as she slithers back up the pole. The dramatic roll from side to side, a fine display of belly dancing, makes the already high strung redhead head bounce off her seat, as Tara undulates and gyrates her way around to face Willow again.

She dances her way back towards Willow, torso rippling, lean, toned legs sweeping out before her with each long stride. As she reaches Willow, she slides one smooth leg between Willow’s knees, and nudges them apart, moving her body in as close as she can to Willow without touching her.

Tara’s lean, soft belly contracting rhythmically so close to her face makes Willow want to nibble on the exquisite hips kicking from side to side, making the gentle waves of flesh possible. She becomes so lost in Tara’s graceful movements, she doesn’t realize she is reaching for Tara’s swaying hips, until Tara stops her hand with a light slap.

“Uh-uh.” she murmurs, shaking her head. She leans in nice and close, and shakes her breasts slightly, making the frog pasties wiggle and dance in front of Willow’s eyes. Willow pushes back into the chair so hard she nearly topples it to the floor, as she emits a terrified squeak.

“Not fair.” She mutters, slumping down, hands tangling in Tara’s bra, her eyes steadily following the steady movements of Tara’s belly button as it edged closer with every undulation.

A sly half smile slips across Tara’s full lips, as she winds closer and closer, Willow mesmerized by her cat like grace, and ripe womanly body. She stops moving an inch away from Willow’s waiting mouth, reaching down to tangle her hands in Willow’s fiery red locks.

Leaning down Tara murmurs in her lover’s ear.

“I’m going to wrap up now,” she nibbles on Willow’s earlobe tenderly, as she tugs firmly on her silken hair.

“So we can go home and I can give you your ‘private dance’.” She purrs, pushing forwards on Willow’s head, she closes the one inch gap between hips and lips.

Willow surges forward against Tara, as she captures the tip of Tara’s hip bone with her teeth; she wraps her slender arms around Tara’s full hips. “Yesh, om yesh!” Willow exclaims, her lips mashed against Tara’s stomach.

Tara reaches down, gently cupping Willow’s chin; she tilts her head back, leaning down to capture Willow’s mouth in a deep, soul-fusing kiss. Gradually the oral exploration tapers off, their lips separating ever so slightly for air.

“Happy Anniversary, my Willow.” Tara whispers breathlessly against Willow’s mouth.

A broad smile slides easily across Willow’s lips, as she pulls back to gaze into Tara’s azure eyes, and tightens her grip on Tara’s hips.

“Happy Anniversary, my goddess.”

Last edited by indigokane on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Trust Me (update 07/21/2013)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:52 pm 
9. Gay Now

Dibbity!

So, awesome!

Yes.

"sweet goddess has mercy" not sure if it's a typo or a Willowism.
Also "Russian hands and roman fingers" could be a typo, or a pun.

But yes, very sexy.

They still need that talk, but but it looks like Tara is on her way to forgiving Willow.
Which is good.

I also can't wait to see how Trouble and Sarai help.

It's gonna be good! :bounce

Last edited by Azirahael on Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:59 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Very good T-wrex, all your hard work paid off although I sucked with syncing the music but that may just be me reading to quick. Can't wait for more.

- With You Around, YellowCard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:12 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ok, gentle readers, i have found time to respond to posts as promised, sorry bout the wait. Looks like my falling behind has cost me replies and readers. That really sucks. So i will reply to Azirahael and Vazy, and hope that maybe just one of you will take time to tell me how i'm doing. The lack of response hints to me that i'm screwing up... but no replies means i can't be sure. chapter 11 is over halfway done, but with no input i'm pretty much writing in circles. I hope to post it soon, if anyone's still interested.

Azirahael: Thank you so much for taking the time to respond! i know i'm lousy at replies, so it means a great deal that you were kind enough to reply. i'll have to check the 'has' part, could of sworn it was typed 'have', maybe the grammar nazi program changed it... Russian hands and roman fingers... an old joke from back in my youth, it will be explained in detail in the next chapter.
Thank you for considering the sequence sexy and not awkward or ridiculous, it wasn't easy to write. Tara and Willow have a long talk ahead of them, it will not be skipped this time around. and Trouble and Sarai will help our two girls in big ways, all will be revealed in time. Thanks again for reading!

Vazy: you are one of my bestest friends and have been a fan from the start, how can i say thank you enough for all your friendship and support? thanks for sticking with me kiddo, if you keep reading, i'll keep writing. Deal?

Well back to work. i hope to have more replies to answer next chapter, we'll see.

Coming up: Chapter Eleven- The Profundity of Stripping.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:55 am 
9. Gay Now

ok, so i had this big thing to post, forgot about it and lost it when my compoopy rebooted.

Stupid browser, not remembering your info.

So, yeah, if feedback is what makes you write, you're prettymuch screwed.
Unless it inspires you to write more than the feedback is worth.
What's the ratio?

So who's writing this story?
I mean it's nice to get good feedback, and sure it could/should spur you to greater efforts, but it should be a bonus.
Grab ideas and inspiration from what you're given, sure.
but you should be writing because you have ideas you just have to get out.

Ok, analysis over. Feedback about the story:

No response is not because you're screwing up, it's because you're not posting.
I know i don't follow many stories, 'cos it's hard to keep them straight when they're episodic.
And sooo many brilliantly written stories just... stop.
Usually in the dark part before the sunrise.
It's depressing.
So i'm hesitant to follow an unfinished story.

What do i want?
I want you to finish the story.
I want Tara to address Willow's violation of her.
This is probably the only story that does so. most sweep it under the rug as too painful to deal with.
Even if Tara's not 100% ready (who ever is?) i wanna see her deal with Willow, and move past it together.
I wanna see the outcome of her learning.

And:

I wanna see how trouble and Sarai fit in.
I wanna see what happens when they meet the scoobies.
I wanna see what they say to Willow.
I wanna know who they are and where they come from.
And i wanna know how they survive being apart for so long.

My suggestion: sit down and plan where you want the story to go.
Tara's got new friend and is learning cool magic stuff. Why?
Is there a purpose (in the story) beyond Willow's issues?
Is it so she's gonna be a better vampire hunter?
Witch hunter?
Is it to take on Dark Willow? (if the story reaches that far)
etc.
It don't matter if there's detours, as long as you have some kind of direction.

TLDR: please finish, story unique, well written, good characters. :kiss1

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 2:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hey Kittens!!! If you are reading this... good news!! i'm about to post 1 1/2 chapters! the half is because i'm not really sure if that chapter is getting bogged down or not. oh, and they are kinda... loooong. i'm having a Beta read through as I write this, so it should be soon. thanks for hanging around, i'll get those up as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 9:18 pm 
9. Gay Now

Woohoo!

Now all I have to do is go back and read the old chapters so I can get back up to speed.

It's the gift that keeps on giving :bounce

Bring it on!

R

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:31 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 2
As someone who IS five feet tall (well, 5 ft. 1 inch) I feel a little insulted being described as a miniature scale replica of an average woman. But I forgive you, because Trouble is cool.

"Alternate universes don't stay put. Trying to send him to a specific place is sort of like ... like ... trying to hit a ... puppy, by throwing a live bee at it. Which is a weird image, and you should all just forget it."
-Willow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:51 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

This made me so happy. I think I smiled the entire time and I couldn't stop laughing. I can't wait for you to continue this!

"In the pale light of the moon, I play the game of you"- Neil Gaiman, Sandman

Post subject: Ignore this
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

:ashamed

Last edited by indigokane on Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Trust Me (update 06/15/2014)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:16 pm 
3. Flaming O

Chapter 11

Intermission

“Wakey wakey, you goddess of unrestrained sexuality, you.” Trouble said, poking Tara in her ribs. “You ruined my good time, I’m ruining yours.” She was standing over Tara with her small hands bunched into fists on her hips.

“Huh? Wha?” Tara mumbled, slowly opening first one eye, then the other. “I did?” She asked, looking up at Trouble in confusion. “I was sleeping… then dreaming… then-” Her voice faded as the details of her dream came rushing into her mind, so rich and vivid they could have been memories, stunning her into silence.

“My dear love was overwhelmed by your residual energy. It has been ever so long since she’s felt desire, and even longer since she’s been able to indulge it. Sadly our cuddling was interrupted by her need for a cold shower.”

Tara pushed herself up into a seated position, and looked around the room, noting both the lack of Sarai and the addition of the blanket now covering the lower half of her body. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, trying to moisten her mouth, and get rid of the sour taste lurking around her fuzzy, heavy tongue.

Trouble handed Tara a glass of cranberry juice to sip, then retreated to the arm of the sofa to perch precariously, a clear sports bottle filled with the same crimson liquid in her hands. “Sooooo…” she began, taking a gulp out of the sports bottle, only to end up coughing.

“Damn!” She gasped, thumping herself on the chest. “Too much vodka!”

Tara looked suspiciously down at the beverage in her hand, bringing it up to her nose for a sniff. It smelled like ordinary cranberry juice to her. She looked at Trouble confused.

“Yours is just juice. Mine is infused with vitamin V.” Trouble explained, taking a slow careful sip of her drink. “Cape Cod, mmmmmmm nummy.”

Tara sipped her drink, enjoying the way the tart taste of cranberries erased the sour taste of alcohol from her mouth. She looked expectantly at Trouble, who happened to be looking at her own belly button.

“I still don’t get it.” Trouble muttered to herself. “Why in the hell do they call them ‘buttons‘?” She asked, poking her own thoughtfully.

Tara choked slightly on her cranberry juice in an effort not to break down laughing hysterically, while Trouble scowled down at the mis-named body part in frustration.

Trouble looked at Tara, curiosity glowing in her eyes. “Does ‘button’ imply they can be used to open something?” she inquired.

Tara quickly set her glass on the coffee table, before doubling over in laughter. Trouble studiously ignored Tara’s mirth.

“And what does it mean if there is no button there? Does that mean one is defective?” she poked the empty space in her tummy with the tip of her index finger, searching for the missing umbilical stump.

Tara’s face was bright crimson as she gasped for air between giggle fits. “You don’t have a belly button?” she asked, uncertain of the odds of that particular condition, or even if it was a condition.

Trouble stood and stepped closer to Tara, presenting her ‘bellybutton’ for inspection. Tara was surprised to find Trouble was one hundred percent serious; there really was no ‘button’ in her bellybutton, just a finger tip sized indentation.

“Well… I, that is…” Tara began, at a complete loss. What’s appropriate? Sympathy? Laughter? Scientific curiosity? She reacted on impulse, reaching forward to probe the empty space with her own finger, staring intently at the new phenomenon.

“See?” Trouble remarked. “There is nothing there. How singularly odd, to not have one.”

“I thought all humans had one, a trait of the species, like birthmarks. I’ve never met anyone without them.” Tara responded, looking up into Trouble’s amused blue eyes.

“No birthmark either.” Trouble added, flicking the flap of skin that almost covered the opening.

Tara’s eyes went wide. “No birthmark? Is that even possible?”

Trouble patted Tara on the head, and lowered her tank top back into place. “I assure you, it is entirely possible. There are no stray marks on my body that are not scars.”

“Um… I hate to bring this up, but it seems logical in this particular case, so I guess I’ll just say it. Are you… you know… human?” Tara asked.

Trouble let out a long breath, her expression becoming thoughtfull for a moment, as she contemplated the question. “Am I human?” she pondered aloud.

“SARAI!!!” Trouble bellowed, scaring Tara senseless.

“MY LOVE?” Sarai shouted back to her, her voice questioning.

“HONEY, AM I HUMAN?” Trouble called loudly, hoping her other half knew the answer.

“Well… technically… yes.” Sarai said, stepping out of the bathroom in a fluffy black robe, wet hair hanging in cascading ringlets down her back. “Or, at least, you are a very convincing imposter. My love, you have known all these long years what you and I are, why do you ask me this?”

“Tara was curious, after finding out I have no bellybutton or birthmark. So, we are superficially human?” Trouble asked, crossing the room to Sarai. She stepped in close to her beloved, reaching up on tiptoe to place a soft kiss on Sarai’s breastbone.

“Yes, dear one. We are physically similar to humans, enough that they do not notice us among them, but we are not human. Not even close.” Trouble snuggled against Sarai’s chest, rubbing her face in the softness of the black robe.

“It’s been so many millennia,” Trouble sighed.

Sarai rubbed Trouble’s back, giving her a gentle kiss on her forehead. “I often forget the lifetimes you waited for me to simply exist, let alone the wait for us to find one another and realize our love.”

Tara was struck speechless, her mind attempted to form a coherent thought, but there was just too many to settle on one. Not human? ‘Superficially’ human? Lifetimes? Millennia?! I’m either really safe… or really screwed.

“Hmmmmmm,” Trouble hummed against Sarai’s chest, her tiny arms reaching as far around Sarai as they could. “This will be explained later, Tara. As for now… I believe you had another dream?”

Tara stared blankly at Trouble for a moment, caught off guard by the change in topics. “I… um… that is… how did you… Yes.”

Trouble nodded patiently. “I think we are going to go over this dream thoroughly, I doubt the meaning of your dreams is as simple as overactive hormones, or sexual deprivation.”

Tara bobbed her head up and down, silently, still unable to fully process the implications of what she had just heard. Who… scratch that… WHAT are they? Does Giles know anything about this? Does the Council even know? What have you gotten yourself into now? She tried to nonchalantly watch the two women as they cuddled and murmured softly to each other.

Trouble moved to turn away from Sarai and face Tara, only to be held fast in Sarai’s powerful arms, squirming and wiggling. “Hooooooney.” She complained in a faux whiney voice.

“Yes?” Sarai asked innocently, adjusting her grip around Trouble’s tiny waist, pulling her closer.

A crooked smile began to tug at the corner of Tara’s mouth, her cheekbones rising faintly as her eyes squinted slightly. It’s like watching Willow and me. Well… times ten. But still…

“We need to gather ourselves and help Tara. We can play later. I promise.” Trouble assured her amorous companion.

“Damn.” Sarai sighed against Trouble’s neck, nipping her tenderly before reluctantly pulling back, and releasing her. “Let me slip into something a little less tempting.” She stepped away from Trouble, spinning gracefully towards the bedroom door, and gliding away to dress. Both Tara and Trouble watched her go.

“She has an undeniable presence.” Tara observed, as the door swung shut behind Sarai.

“She really does.” Trouble agreed, taking a sip from her sports bottle as she sat down on the couch to wait.

“Trouble?” Tara asked tentatively, nervously turning her glass in her hands, and struggling to make eye contact.

“Yes Mouse?” Trouble responded, azure blue eyes sparkling with curiosity, a counterpoint to Tara’s anxious light blue gaze. She turned herself fully towards Tara’s position in the chair, her whole being humming with energy and eagerness.

“I-I-I. Was w-wondering….” Wow! I am BOMBING! Take a deep breath and just ask. It’s perfectly normal to wonder. Right?

Tara continued. “If you don’t mind me asking… I… it’s just… Why h-h-aven’t you and Sarai, you know… spent time alone yet?”

Trouble chuckled and took another sip of her drink. “I don’t mind at all, Mouse. It must seem odd to you that we haven’t locked ourselves away to celebrate our reunion. Yes?”

“Well, yeah.” Tara admitted. “I mean… You finally get to see her after thousands of years, and you have me here being a third wheel. You two obviously want each other badly, but you keep stopping yourselves. If you need me to go, just let me know; I’ll happily leave you two alone to ‘reconnect’.” Tara had a sly smile on her full lips.

“That is very kind of you, Mouse, thank you for your offer. But Sarai and I need you right here for now. Keeping us from doing that very thing.”

Tara stared blankly at Trouble, not sure she had heard correctly. “You don’t want to have se- er, intimate time?”

Trouble chuckled softly. “Oh no! We can’t wait to get back to lovemaking, but for the first two days it is too dangerous. Due to the differences between our two dimensions Sarai is far more physically powerful then I am. Her strength, her stamina, the very composition of her muscles are too much for my physical body in this dimension. She could possibly… well probably, kill me during sex. But after two days here, her power and strength lessen, and we are able to experience each other once again.”

Tara sat very still for several moments, contemplating the newest details of Trouble’s life. Was all this tragic? She pondered. This is not a tragedy. She decided. This is an epic. True heroes and heroines never stop fighting, ever. For them the struggles never ease, nor cease.

“So, for now?” Tara ventured, tilting her head slightly to the left, her lips forming a fetching moue.

“Soooooo for now… we touch, play, cuddle, tease, frustrate, hug, tickle, caress, I’m sure you get the point by now, until it is time. Just having her here, beside me where I can see, touch, taste, hear and smell her; it’s worth the slight delay.”

Tara remembered the juice in her hand and took a sip. I just cannot imagine Will and me going through that. We wouldn’t be able to hold back, not like that. Once the seperation was over we’d be all over each other, for days.

A noise from the other side of the room broke their contemplative silence, prompting them to turn to the returning Sarai, warm smiles on their faces.

Sarai, now wearing drawstring pajama pants and a tank top, smiled back uncertainly. “Are you planning to kill me?” She inquired, walking through to the kitchen. “Be right there, need a drink.” She called over her shoulder.

Tara and Trouble looked at each other, shrugged, and shouted in unison, -Do you want us to?-

Sarai stopped in the kitchen doorway, slapping herself in the forehead. “Women.” she muttered. “They are fantastic one on one, but in groups they are evil.” She rubbed her forehead, continuing into the kitchen for her drink.

Trouble and Tara high fived each other as Sarai poured herself a glass of wine in the other room. “Need anything, anyone?” she called to the two mischief makers who were laughing like hyperactive five year olds.

Trouble and Tara froze, pillows aimed at each others heads. They looked at each other, surprised, then dropped their pillows to check their drinks.

“I’m good, thank you my love.” Trouble called to Sarai.

“Of course, Little One. Tara? Something to drink?”

Tara contemplated what was left of her cranberry juice, then decisively gulped down the last swallow. “Could I get a Fuzzy Navel, please?” she asked, loudly.

“Do I know how to make that, baby?” Sarai asked, popping her head out of the kitchen.

“Drink recipes are on the inside of the fourth, fifth, and sixth cabinet doors, sweetie.” Trouble informed her, as she reached for her discarded pillow.

“Brilliant!” Sarai exclaimed, locating the graphic illustrations hidden on the inner lining of the doors. “Fuzzy… fuzzy… fuzzy…” she chanted as she searched for Tara’s requested beverage on the charts.

Trouble and Tara crept over to the kitchen doorway so they could observe the mighty Amazon attempting to mix a drink. “This is gonna be interesting.” Trouble said, rubbing her hands together.

“I feel kinda bad…” Tara whispered. “I should have asked for something easier.”

“No worries, I’ll rescue her if need be.” Trouble assured Tara.

They looked on with avid curiosity while Sarai located the recipe and read off the ingredients aloud. “Peach schnapps, orange juice, and lemonade… simple enough. Now where are these things…?” She wondered aloud, looking around at the multitude of cabinets and other storage areas.

“Orange juice and lemonade are in the fridge, schnapps is in the liquor cabinet in the far corner.” Trouble called helpfully to Sarai from the doorway.

“My gratitude to you my love, you saved me an exhaustive search.” Sarai said, nodding and following Trouble’s directions. The orange juice and lemonade were easy to find, reading her way through the variety of liquors was not. It took over a minute to find where the schnapps was hidden.

Trouble grew restless, her amusement over Sarai’s puzzlement had faded, and now she needed something to do. She made her way into the kitchen, over to Sarai’s side where she reached for the orange juice and the glass.

“Mind if I help?” She asked sweetly, bumping her hip into Sarai’s thigh playfully.

Sarai arched her eyebrow at Trouble, glancing at the recipe before her, then smiled brightly. “I would love that! For the life of me I have no idea what a ‘part’ is.” she said laughing, and stepping back to let Trouble take over.

“A general measurement.” Tara explained from where she was leaning in the doorway. “Used to denote fractions when preparing drinks. Each ingredient is a part., so fuzzy navels have three parts. One part orange juice, one part lemonade, one part peach schnapps. You fill the glass one-third full with each one then stir. Viola! A Fuzzy Navel.”

Trouble glanced up from adding the lemonade to the orange juice. “Exactly right!”

Sarai rubbed her chin thoughtfully. “Liquor certainly has changed since I’ve been gone. We had wines, ales and mead, and you didn’t dare mix those!” She laughed heartily. “Not unless you want to burn your insides out.”

Trouble and Tara looked at each other with wide eyes. “Like drinking acid?” Tara asked, looking a little pale. Trouble quietly added one part peach schnapps, then stirred the drink well, while Sarai drank down her wine. “Yes.” Trouble said, setting down the stirrer.

Sarai set down her wine glass, and found her way back to the liquor cabinet, freeing a large bottle of Kaluha from captivity and returning to Trouble’s side. “I found a drink.” She informed Trouble calmly. “This is the one you recommended, correct?”

Trouble handed Tara her drink, eyes widening at Sarai’s choice. “Yes, it is. Most people mix it, but it’s good as a sipping liquor as well. Bitter and sweet at the same time, good burn going down.”

Tara took an experimental sip of her fuzzy navel, a broad smile forming on her lips as the liquor traveled down her throat, feeling like liquid heat. “Perfect!” She exclaimed, bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet. “Better than the Bronze.”

Trouble grinned slyly, while Sarai looked between the two, perplexed. “Of course it’s better than bronze. Metal tastes horrible.” She declared.

Both Trouble and Tara quickly slapped their hands over their mouths, trying desperately not to break into hysterical laughter at Sarai’s innocent mistake. Sarai was obviously puzzled by their reactions, but that shifted quickly to a scowl of frustration when she realized she had mispoke.

“I have commented incorrectly?” She queried Tara and Trouble, who reluctantly nodded affirmative.

“Here in Sunnydale the Bronze is a gathering place for drinking, dancing, and socializing.” Tara explained. “Places like it are called clubs. This Fuzzy Navel is better than the ones they make at the Bronze. There is no tasting of metal involved.”

Trouble rubbed Sarai’s back affectionately, leaning against the larger woman’s arm. “I’m sorry baby. We shouldn’t have laughed.”

“Why not?” Sarai asked, surprising them.

Tara and Trouble looked at each other bewildered, then turned their gazes towards Sarai.

“Well,” Trouble began, hesitantly, stretching her neck back to look into Sarai‘s eyes. “It was actually mean of us. We were laughing at your confusion. It wasn’t nice of us.”

Sarai grinned down at her diminutive wife, wrapping a long arm around Trouble’s shoulders. “Nonsense,” She chided drawing Trouble in tight to her. “It was a natural reaction to an amusing situation. You weren’t intentionally mocking me, you spontaneously responded to a misspoken phrase. I do not find that to be offensive my sweet.” She leaned down and pressed her lips to Trouble’s, a gravelly hum issuing from deep in her throat, prompting Tara to clear her throat.

“Hmmmm,” Sarai purred against Trouble’s mouth, before slowly disengaging from it. “Yes Tara. We have other concerns to attend to.” She gestured towards the kitchen door to the living room that lay beyond. “Shall we ladies?”

Tara took a sip of her drink, while Trouble scratched her head. -Ok- They responded as one, turning to leave the kitchen. Sarai shook her head and shrugged, trailing behind them as they went.

Trouble and Sarai sat as close together as physics allowed on the couch, while Tara resumed her seat in the chair, leaning forward so she could sip her drink.

Trouble retrieved her Cape Cod filled sports bottle, as Sarai uncapped her Kaluha and took a tentative sip, letting the liquor roll around on her tongue. Tara and Trouble watched expectantly as Sarai slowly swallowed the thick liquid, the warmth sliding pleasantly down her throat.

Sarai turned to Trouble and kissed her deeply, sharing the rich, exotic flavor with her. “This I like.” She growled as her lips lingered against Trouble’s.

“Hmmmmm, num. Glad you like it my love.” Trouble murmured back, tangling her small hands in Sarai’s lush onyx hair.

Sarai brushed her full lips across Trouble’s lips one last time before pulling back and looking to both Tara and Trouble. “Come, let us divine the meaning of your dreams Tara.” She proclaimed, taking Trouble’s much smaller hand in her own, and focusing her full attention on Tara. “Please, Mouse. Tell us all about it in as much detail as possible. The more you remember the better the chance we can narrow down the list of possible meanings.”

Chapter 12

The Profundity of Stripping

After Tara had finished recounting her private show for Willow, the three women sat in contemplative silence for several minutes, quietly sipping their drinks, lost in thought.

“Well,” Trouble said, breaking the silence. “Dream interpretation is a wide subject. It could have thousands of different meanings, depending on which discipline you apply to translate it. The most obvious deduction would be that you want to get Willow worked up and screw her senseless.”

Tara’s eyes went wide, and she hiccupped, caught off guard by the blunt comment, while Sarai sat next to Trouble, trying to drink Kaluha and chuckle at the same time.

Once Sarai managed to get her sip of Kaluha safely down, she cleared her throat. “Of course,” She began, swatting Trouble lightly on the back of the head. “Nothing is ever as simple as it seems. Nor as complex.” She paused, frowning.

Trouble’s hand went instinctively to the site of the minor injury and began to rub it, while she stared at Sarai cluelessly, a bright smile on her face.

“That doesn’t clear up anything, does it?” Sarai asked, noting Tara’s eyes were darting back and forth, and her mouth was slightly open; the picture of befuddlement.

“Nope.” Tara managed to respond.

“Not at all.” Trouble added.

“What I’m trying to say, is that all we need is for my teensy weensy wife to think it out, she’s good at that.” Sarai said, exasperated.

“Among many other things I am good at.” Trouble added, not so humbly.

“Our only need is for you to interpret, your other, considerable skills, are not required.” Sarai informed her.

“Damn.” Trouble muttered, hanging her head.

Sarai leaned towards Trouble, tenderly raising her head using her chin; she pressed her forehead to her petite wife’s, rubbing their noses together. “Two moon rises, my only one. Then we will see how sharp your other abilities are, I swear this.” Sarai kissed Trouble forcefully, gripping her shoulders to keep her from escaping the embrace, but she shouldn’t have worried. Trouble was not about to end her wife’s display of love and desire.

Willow and I used to be like that. We couldn’t get enough of each other, sneaking kisses, hiding in secluded places kissing and touching, making love every chance we got. I miss that so much. I miss HER so much. She felt a dull ache deep inside. Trouble’s my only chance of working this out and getting MY Willow back. She looked up from her drink towards the distracted couple, who were not even close to stopping. If the two of them can get off each other for just a little while. She thought dejectedly.

Trouble pushed gently, but insistently, against Sarai’s shoulders, pulling reluctantly out of the kiss. “By the Mothers!” Sarai growled as she too pulled away, under very obvious protest.

Trouble placed her tiny hand over Sarai’s heart, feeling it racing beneath her touch. “Ssssh, my love. Still yourself; find your peace, and the balance deep within you. Accept the miracle we have been granted, and give thanks through patience. Our time is just beginning; do not let need and worry make you miss it.”
Her voice was soft and melodic, her crystal blue eyes deep and complex; she was mesmerizing when she chose to be, which was whenever Sarai grew agitated, mostly.

Sarai’s grip on Trouble’s shoulders eased as the tall woman sighed, running her powerful hands down her wife’s lean muscular arms. Trouble reached up and began rubbing her thumb over Sarai’s cheek bone. Sarai leaned into the gentle caress, her eyelids slowly drooping.

“Now then,” Trouble said softly. “Let us be true to our dispositions and help Tara in her search for answers.”

Sarai nodded absently, lingering against Trouble’s finger tips for a moment, before straightening up, and facing Tara with a determined look. “No more indulgences. We are going to talk you through your dream and analyze every detail, no matter how trivial, until we know without doubt what it means.”

Tara nodded vigorously, no longer feeling dejected, and scooted to the edge of the chair, resting her Fuzzy Navel on the table with slightly shaking hands. For three years Willow had been her only confidant; this dream was supposed to be pillow talk, brought up idly while snuggling in the light of the rising sun, not the key to saving them from themselves and each other.

“Spare no detail, Mouse. Small things can be bigger then we imagine.” Sarai advised Tara as she covered Trouble’s little hand with her own, and lowered them to rest on Trouble’s thigh.

“Are you ready to begin?” Trouble asked, reaching out to take Tara’s hand.

“Yes.” Tara responded confidently, closing her tapered fingers over Trouble’s short thin ones.

“Close your eyes, and let go of all the thoughts floating in your mind. Watch them all fade away leaving nothing behind to distract you.” Trouble instructed, clasping Tara’s hand between her own. “Take deep slow breaths, ease your heart’s rhythm, relax all of yourself; from head to toe, mind to heart to spirit, let go.”

Tara’s eyes closed slowly as she focused her sight inward, seeking to banish the white noise thoughts from the landscape of her mind, willing herself towards peace and calm. She strode purposefully through her own thoughts, pushing aside and discarding the superfluous bits and pieces until all that remained was the memory of the dream.

“Ok. Nothing in here but me and my dream. Now what?” Tara asked.

“Remember the setting of the dream, where did it take place? Fix your mind’s eye on this location, let it fill your senses, step back into this place, and become one with your subconscious self.”

Tara was silent for several moments, as she stepped into her dreaming side’s shoes, shudders racking her body as the two sides melded and she became one with the dream. “I’m a part of my subconscious self now, I think; this is so much more then freaky. Am I awake or asleep?”

“You are very much awake, Mouse.” Trouble assured her, squeezing her hand to illustrate.
Tara squeezed back and felt herself relax fully, knowing that Trouble was guiding her, and Sarai was watching over them both. “What do I do next?” She asked excitedly.

-Tell us everything- Trouble and Sarai said as one.

Hours Later…

The second telling was far more detailed and in depth. Tara had pushed herself hard to relate everything she experienced no matter how insignificant it seemed, and this time Trouble took notes while Sarai observed intently.

Upon finishing all three sat silently, sipping their drinks and processing. Lost in thought, Sarai nearly yelled when out of nowhere Trouble jumped forward and began scribbling furiously in the empty notebook she had found on a shelf.

“Little One?” Sarai asked, not wanting to distract her if she was in an altered state of consciousness.

Trouble held up the index finger of her left hand signaling that she needed time, and Sarai looked to Tara to see her reaction. She was surprised to see a sparkle in Tara’s sky blue eyes, as the blonde eagerly watched Trouble shuffling pages, underlining, circling, and even rewriting some information.

Trouble steadily filled the sheets with definitions, sketches, thoughts, ideas, and theories for the next ten minutes, while Sarai and Tara talked in short, hushed whispers and physical gestures, so as not to disturb her. Trouble had chosen a mechanical pencil for her written work, preferring the ability to erase over the simplicity of ink. There were no take backs with ink.

“Could I get a Wild Cherry Pepsi, please? Oh, and could you get me down a chocolate cigette from the pack on top of the fridge? I keep them out of reach so I don’t smoke them. So far it’s working.” Trouble said all this without looking up from her work, her mind flooding with everything she had ever learned about dreams, symbolism, interpretation, and visions, along with thousands of random facts and thoughts.

Tara and Sarai looked at each other and blinked.

-Ok- they agreed in unison, rising from their seats and heading into the kitchen. “A snack sounds so damn good right now.” Sarai groaned out as she stretched her arms over her head while passing through the doorway.

“Brilliant!” Tara cheered from behind her, mimicking Sarai’s movements as she followed along, enjoying the feeling of muscles stretching, and joints popping after being still for so long. “How about I teach you the basics of chips?” She suggested to Sarai, patting her on her broad shoulder.

“Electronic or edible?” Sarai inquired.

“Edible. The best kind.” Tara replied, casting one last glance over to Trouble, who was still writing things on several sheets of paper at once, already through one third of the notebook.

“Anything for you, Little One?” Sarai called back to the living room, after noticing Tara watching Trouble. Once again Trouble held up her finger, and requested more time, as she tore out several pages and moved them to a different place in the notebook.

“Doritos and ranch?” Trouble called, glancing up to watch the two disappearing through the door.

“If Tara can tell me what it is, you shall have it.” Sarai called back.

“Keep working Trouble,” Tara shouted. “Your snack is on its way.”

Trouble nodded to no one in particular, then hunched down over her work. “Thank you!” she yelled as an afterthought as her hands began flying over and through the pages once again.

-You’re welcome! - Tara and Sarai sang back in harmony, before breaking out laughing.

Trouble shook her head. “Women.” She commented to herself. “They can’t control themselves…” She smiled slyly. “And I don’t want them to!” She ripped two empty pages out of the notebook and leaned over one last time to summarize the contents.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Tara and Sarai were setting out bags of chips on the counter, yet again in awe of Trouble’s proclivity for variety. Potato chips, tortilla chips, corn chips and pretzles, a frat party worth of crunchy munchies lay before them; in tandem they arched their eyebrows and settled their hands on their hips.

“A suggestion or two would be greatly appreciated right about now.” Sarai announced, eyeing the obviously flavored chips wearily after her experiences with the pepper. “Doooriiiiitoooos.” She sounded out carefully, studying the bags before her, while Tara hid a smile behind her hand.

“Doritos were not part of my lessons.” Sarai explained to Tara, opting to pick up a red bag with a name that started with D, for closer consideration. She held it up for Tara to see, and looked questioningly at the smaller blonde.

Tara smiled warmly at Sarai. “Those would be the ones. Good guess.” She told the raven haired warrior standing next to her. “What are you in the mood for? Plain potato, plain corn, plain tortilla… or maybe a flavored kind?”

“Flavored?” Sarai asked uncertainly.

Tara reached over and removed the bag of Doritos from Sarai’s hands, carefully pulling apart the top, and releasing the aroma of nacho cheese for her to smell. “These are Nacho Cheese Dorito’s, kinda spicy, very cheesy and very popular. They are corn chips with cheese powder and spices.”

“Cheese powder?” Sarai asked, picking a chip out of the open bag, and holding it up for a better view. “These are not only edible… but they taste good?” She inquired, sniffing the thin orange triangle.

Tara took a chip from the open bag, popping it in her mouth and crunching loudly, as Sarai watched apprehensively. “Very good.” Tara responded after swallowing. “But a little on the coarse, grainy side, puts some people off.”

Sarai scrunched her face up for a moment, then sighed and shrugged, opening her mouth and placing the chip gingerly inside. She took a deep breath and bit down, expecting the worst, but to her relief there was only the taste of spicy cheddar and the crispness of the corn chip. Sarai smiled. “Very good.” She said patting Tara on her shoulder.

Tara smiled back, enjoying the camaraderie she had been missing these months away from the Scoobies.

“These will be good for now, I think. I will sample the others at a later time.” Sarai declared as she withdrew another chip and popped it into her mouth. “Wat if anch?” She garbled around the corn chip she was crunching.

Tara snerked loudly, then cleared her throat. “Ranch dressing, like we used on the salads. It makes a really good dip for chips, veggies, chicken wings, mozarella sticks… snack foods in general really.”

Sarai’s eyes lit up. “I would like to try these things.” She exclaimed, turning towards the fridge.

Tara caught Sarai by the shoulder and turned her back around. “Let’s just stick with chips and dip for now. We can come back for something else later, ok?” Not wanting the evening to detour yet again, Tara quickly selected a bag of cheddar and sour cream potato chips then began guiding Sarai out of the kitchen.

“Ranch!” Sarai exclaimed, refusing to budge. “Trouble requested Ranch for her Dooorrrriiitooo’s.”

“Stay put,” Tara instructed Sarai as she handed her the open bag, then giggled her way to the fridge to retrieve the bottle of dressing, and the cupboard for a dipping bowl. Sarai helped herself to a few more Doritos while she waited, wondering idly how they turned cheese into powder, and whether or not it could be achieved in her dimension.

Tara returned to Sarai’s side just as the ebony haired woman strode off to the fridge, reaching not for the handle, but for the top of the tall appliance, from which she produced a small, colorful cardboard box. She flipped it open, shook out one brown cigette, then closed the box and returned it to its designated position.

“A bad habit.” Tara declared making a face as Sarai returned to the doorway.

“She’s had worse habits than this.” Sarai said shrugging. “And she barely smokes at all anymore. Only when she is at her absolute limit, or after using her abilities. So far she has smoked… if you count this one, one this year.”

Tara’s grimace turned into a look of surprise. “Oh! Uh, I-I-I’m s-sorry… I-.”

Sarai nudged Tara through the doorway and into the living room. “No worries Mouse, she says it all the time herself.”

“I do say so myself.” Trouble piped up from the couch where she was finishing the condensed version of her analysis. “What am I saying?” She added, hand flying over a sketch on one of the sheets of paper, depicting Tara in a dress shirt, slacks, tie and fedora, hair tied back in a ponytail, walking up behind a seated Willow.

“That smoking is a bad habit.” Sarai informed her, as she set the Doritos and ranch on the table.

“Yes, yes it is. And the only vice I cannot fully control.” Trouble admitted without hesitation as she shaded in the picture, giving it depth and contrast. “Was it something like this Tara?” she asked turning the page so Tara could see it properly.

Tara blinked repeatedly as her mouth opened and closed but formed no words. Goddess! That is it exactly! All it needs is color…

Suddenly Trouble rose and speed walked into the bedroom, surprising both Sarai and Tara. “One of her less then endearing traits.” Sarai commented, studying the picture intently. “Impeccable work, is it accurate, Tara?”

Tara tentatively lowered her hand toward the sheet, fearing that touching the embodiment of her dream would somehow destroy it. Softer then a falling snowflake she brushed her fingers over the image of Willow in the chair, blindfolded. “Yes.” Tara whispered, not taking her eyes from the page beneath her fingers. “It’s perfect.”

Trouble glided purposefully out of the bedroom back to the coffee table where she knelt, placing a leather pouch upon it‘s scarred surface. “Tara, will you do the honors? You know the colours better then I.” Trouble asked, pulling well used colored pencils out of the soft black pouch with symbols skillfully burned into its surface. She neatly arrayed the colours before Tara according to the light spectrum, after which she climbed tiredly to her feet and stretched her arms high above her head, joints popping.

Both Tara and Sarai jumped and stared, mouths open when Trouble’s shoulders cracked like a round from a shot gun. “Ooooooh, that felt soooo good!” Trouble exclaimed, grinning broadly at the two shocked women. “What?” She asked innocently, tilting her head to the left and blinking.

With perfect synchronization, Sarai and Tara looked towards each other, still startled by the explosive sound. Upon seeing one another, they snapped their mouths closed and spun their heads back towards Trouble. “What did you break?!” They demanded, fearing the worst.

Trouble shrugged as she began to swing her arms in a pinwheel motion at her sides, bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet, nodding her head to a rhythm only she could hear. “Nothing. I was just popping my shoulders.” She continued to bob around.

Tara and Sarai shook their heads, then resumed their seats around the coffee table. “That just cannot be healthy.” Tara said with a shudder, setting down her chips and reaching for the colored pencil closest to her; they were hand crafted, marked only with a small Chinese character at the end, opposite a tiny colour swatch.

“Not good for my nerves either.” Sarai said, setting her bottle on the table. “She pops and cracks all the time. And every time it startles me, I fear that this time is the one that’s real, and she will need help.” She went quiet for a moment. “But for every minor offense, there are hundreds of good measures, things which she gives freely with kindness and generosity. I will gladly tolerate her skeletal melody, I think.”

Trouble had cast her eyes downward and was intently studying the scuffed floor boards as Sarai spoke so highly of her. “I am no saint, dear wife, though your words would paint me as such.” she said softly, her hands tangling together in front of her.

Sarai and Tara turned to look at Trouble with surprise, caught off guard by the sudden seriousness, and disparaging words. Tara leaned forward showing concern; Sarai rose and stepped quickly to Trouble’s side.

“My precious little miracle…” Sarai began. “You are a far greater person then you give yourself credit for. I know you have flaws, I know you have made misjudgements, I know you have not always followed orders and directions, I know you follow your instincts and act in haste. No, my love, you are not perfect. But you are perfect for me.” She wrapped her tiny wife in her long strong arms, and swayed gently back and forth with her, humming softly.

Despite her intense curiosity over Trouble’s writings, Tara waited quietly, sensing Trouble’s genuine need for comfort and reassurance. After several minutes of peaceful silence, Sarai loosened her grip on her petite companion, pulling back to look into her gray-blue gaze. “Ready my love?”

Trouble smiled up at Sarai with a sweet, crooked smile. “Yes, my love. I am ready. I just hope my musings will make sense, let alone reveal the meaning of the dream.”

“You are Tara’s best hope for deciphering the story her dreams are trying to tell, what guidance they are imparting to her. You alone hold this ability. I always have, and always will believe in you and all you can do. I have faith in you above all else.” Sarai tenderly kissed Troubles forehead, causing the tiny woman to close her eyes and smile brightly.

“Shall we light a few candles and settle in for a dream reading, then?” Trouble asked pleasantly. Tara and Sarai both nodded, heading off in different directions to light various candles, then returning promptly to their seats as Trouble finished re-reading her writing one last time.

Trouble set the notebook off to one side, having the rough analysis on the four pages before her, then took a drink of her Cape Cod. “You’re going to have to bear with me on this. I used a little bit of everything to comb through it. The symbolism and meanings are extremely wide spread and carefully woven in, making most of the symbols and their implications subtle.” She shuffled through the pages in her hands nervously. “Oh. This is just my interpretation. You may find that certain things have a different meaning for you, in which case you should trust what it means to you. I’m outside looking in to your inner self Tara, I see it according to my experience; it’s what you see that matters, that will give it significance.”

Tara nodded, taking a gulp of her drink with shaking hands. Here goes nothing. her mind whispered.
“I understand.” She informed Trouble.

“Also, this is very stream of consciousness. It’s not in any order, it jumps from thought to thought, and is sometimes repetitive. I apologize in advance for any headaches this may cause.” Trouble announced to the other two women. “Tara, I used the previous dreams you described to me and what you have told me about yourself and your life to suppose the meanings and importance of the various symbols and themes. I express regret for any unpleasant inferences that may be made,”

“I’m not worried.” Tara reassured Trouble, thinking to herself Why is she dragging her feet?

Trouble nodded. “I’ll read a section, then we can discuss it, then we’ll do another section. Ok with you?”

Tara’s head bobbed up and down in eager agreement, Sarai nodded somberly, concurring with the arrangement. Sarai ran her hand from Trouble’s shoulders down her back to her hip, a firm stroke with even pressure to encourage her nervous wife.

“Be prepared Tara. Trouble is a dictionary, a thesaurus, and encyclopedia all rolled into one, and the most well read being anywhere. This may get some what… wordy.” Sarai warned the enthusiastic blonde, as she patted Trouble on the top of her head, ruffling her hair affectionately.

“Had to pass the millennia some how.” Trouble responded in her own defense.

“Yes, love, you have always needed to be occupied. And so much you have learned has been of great use to us. Your thirst for knowledge is one of the reasons I love you so much.” Sarai kissed Trouble’s cheek and closed her powerful hand over Trouble’s smaller, shaking one. “It is one of your greatest assets and invaluable when dealing with the unknown territory of dreams.”

Trouble gave Sarai a loving smile, and a nod, before looking down at the sheafs of paper in her hands and taking a deep, cleansing breath. “Here we go.” She said, tightening her ponytail and straightening her shoulders.

“The most common belief, the knee jerk reaction to this type of dream, is that it’s sexual in nature. Too often dreams are lumped into this category and never fully explored. It has absolutely nothing to do with sex or sexuality, it’s really anything but. Your dream is about your relationship with Willow, the connection you share and your need to breathe life back into it. To renew it and your love for one another.”

Trouble paused to let Tara absorb what she had told her, taking a sip of her drink, while the blonde stared down into her own drink, mulling it over.

“But why on earth would I dream of stripping? How does that apply to Willow and I’s relationship? A dream about stripping doesn’t seem like a guide to renewing a relationship.” Tara asked as she looked at Trouble with an arched eyebrow, then took a sip of her fuzzy navel.

“That’s the problem with dreams.” Sarai added. “They are shrouded in mystery, and nothing is ever what it seems.” Sarai leaned forward to retrieve her bottle from the coffee table, unscrewing the cap and taking a long swallow. “So far I agree with Trouble. From what she has told me, you are tired of being disregarded, overlooked, and taken for granted. You want her to stop and see you.”

Trouble scratched Sarai’s back, kissing her neck. “Exactly right my wife. You’ve been practicing.”

“I’ve had a very good teacher.” Sarai affirmed, stretching out her neck to give Trouble more skin to nibble.

Tara nodded thoughtfully, rolling the idea around in her head. I do want Willow to ‘see’ me again. I miss her attention and the little affections. The looks she would give me… they said so much without us ever speaking. Love, desire, happiness, sadness, fear, hope. So many things conveyed with mere glances. How did we become so blind to one another?

“The act of stripping in the dream represents a subconscious desire. You want to strip away the barriers, walls, and layers of small things that have grown up between you and Willow, pushing you apart and obscuring your love, impeding your connection. Your subconscious wants to rebuild what you had. Make it stronger, deeper, more determined, more passionate, more balanced and purer then before.” Trouble paused to re-read her writing, and snack on a few chips dipped in ranch, wiping her hands on her pants.

Tara could find no words. What Trouble was describing was what had been quietly building deep inside her mind since Willow had given Tara her mind back. Things had changed between them then, and they had simply kept changing, until Tara no longer knew herself or Willow, and she had to put a stop to it.

Trouble handed Tara several sheets of loose paper and a pencil. “In case you’d like to take notes, or translate it into something you’ll understand at a later time.”

Tara gratefully accepted the proffered items, scooting to the edge of her seat to use the coffee table. Without warning, the table lurched towards her, rattling the bags of chips, and she looked up to see Trouble’s bare foot resting on the edge farthest from her. Trouble smiled brightly. “Does that help?” She asked.

Tara’s lips formed a crooked smile as she laughed silently, and nodded affirmatively, before beginning to write what she had learned thus far.

“Great!’ Trouble exclaimed, raising her sports bottle in a toast. Sarai looked at her meditatively, then shrugged and raised her bottle, clearing her throat to get Tara’s attention. Tara glanced up, realizing immediately what she was being summoned for; she raised her glass as well.

“To women.” Trouble began. Sarai and Tara looked at her curiously, not sure where she was going with her toast. “To their power, their resilience, their intelligence, determination, wisdom, beauty, all the marvelous attributes they command, despite the world neglecting to give them credit for these things.”

Sarai and Tara looked at each other and grinned broadly. “To women!” they announced as one, before tapping their glasses against Trouble’s. All three took generous swallows of their drinks, then all three grimaced as the alcohol burned its way down their throats.

Tara finished with her short hand notes covering the essential meaning of the dream, then waited patiently for Trouble to continue, coughing slightly to clear her raw throat.

Trouble flipped through the pages again, and then smiled apologetically at Tara. “Once again I sincerely express regret, all the information is jumbled and has absolutely no sense of order. I’m not sure it will be any use to you if you cannot make heads nor tails of it.”

Tara smiled warmly at the tiny nervous woman. “I trust in you Trouble and in all your many abilities. Tell me what you see in my dream, help me solve this problem and get my life back. Please?”

Trouble nodded and gave Tara a brave smile, as Sarai tenderly stroked Trouble’s neck and shoulders. “Ok. So it jumps from meaning to meaning, and is, as my wife put it, a little wordy at points. Give me a few hours; I could have an essay for you. For now, I have this.” she placed the pages firmly on the table, then adjusted her ponytail one last time, and straightened her glasses.

“So, the clothing you are wearing represents the layers of outside and inside influences engulfing you, stifling you, keeping you out of the world and away from love. It’s blocking you from the things you need to experience to mature and grow, things that should mould you and guide you down your path.” Trouble stopped for air, and to allow Tara to catch up.

Tara wrote as quickly as she could, using as much short-hand as possible for efficiency and clarity later on. She reached absently for her drink as she scanned over what she had so far, satisfied that it was easy to read and still meant what Trouble had intended it to, then opened her bag of potato chips.

“These layers also influence the way others perceive you and your actions. Their misinterpretation of these things leads to strife and frustration. In your dreams, you rid yourself of these things and face Willow as you truly are. Without walls, disguises, armor, or illusions, you face her as Tara; woman, daughter, sister, companion, lover, Wiccan, friend, warrior for what is just and right.” Trouble trailed off, staring at the pages intensely, her brow furrowed; her lips began moving silently as something caught her attention.

to be continued...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:25 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Sarai and Trouble are adorable in all of their interactions. I think you have a great knack for witty dialogue [: Also I can't get over the phrase "Astral Hickey" it's too cute. I can't wait to read more!

"In the pale light of the moon, I play the game of you"- Neil Gaiman, Sandman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:10 pm 
9. Gay Now

Wow!

That was an amazing update!

On my list of things to do tonight is to re read this story, to put it all in context.

But yeah, awesome!

so now i want to know everything about those two.

And i want the big talk with Willow!

Onward! Charge into the future! :bounce