The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated: 10/9/11)
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 6:20 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
Finey_McFine: haha :] I'm glad you liked the last update :D Thanks for the comments :]

Ariel: Thanks!
I promise more love scenes are yet to come :D

Laragh: Totally have to agree with you there Anthony Stewart Head is definitely the best Frank-N-Furter ^.^

My friends are the same they love to make me uncomfortable by openly talking about sex especially the kids in my art class :P Thanks for the feedback :D

next update directly below :]

"In the pale light of the moon, I play the game of you"- Neil Gaiman, Sandman

Last edited by nightmask on Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated: 5/23/11)
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:10 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Author's note: Sorry for the long wait! :D Warning: NC17 ahead!

Part 26:

“I’ll be back later to check in on you Ethan” Rupert curtly announced, he quickly turned around and began to walk towards the stairway.

Ethan watched him go, he was utterly confused, why was Rupert so interested in Willow Rosenberg and why the hell was he turning into a self righteous bastard? He could never be a good guy, his past was too dark and his head was too messed up. He finally shrugged not really caring that much and went back into his room, closing the door behind him.

Rupert climbed the thin metal stairs that clanked every time he took a step, they were rusty and covered in a copperish grime. He slid his hand over the sleek cool railing to help pull himself along as gravity pushed him down. The stairway kept winding and turning so much that he was beginning to get dizzy, finally he reached the next floor and final floor of the building. There was only one door in the hallway and it too bore no name of anyone who possibly lived there, the door was a creamy white with cracks in the paint that had started to chip away. He hesitated and then knocked gently with the back of his hand, he waited and when no one replied he knocked a little louder.

Just after Willow had finished washing her own hair she heard a far off knocking from outside the bathroom.

“Who could that be?” Tara asked aloud.

Willow shrugged, “Maybe it’s my neighbor Mr. Rainey, I think some of the water from the tub may have leaked threw the floor and to his ceiling, it does that sometimes” she explained.

The red-head steadily rose from the tub and swung one leg after the other over the side. Tara bashfully watched Willow's dripping body emerge from the water. As Willow turned her back to retrieve a bath robe, Tara got her first good look at the red-head’s scars.

They were a pale red color and the pattern of how they appeared reminded Tara of capillaries only bigger, or perhaps more like red sea coral. The scars intrigued her the way they contrasted against Willow’s fair skin. As odd as it may sound, Tara began to find them to be very beautiful in their labyrinthine detail, it added more layers of mystery to Willow’s skin , it was part of what made Willow, Willow. Tara caught herself wanting to trace her fingers over the scars, knowing the texture would be smooth and raised.

Willow took no notice of Tara’s captivated gaze, she busied herself with finding a bath robe to lay out for Tara by the sink and then returned to the nearby closet to get one for herself. She wrapped the fluffy towel-like material around her body and put her arms through the sleeves. She turned around to face Tara and tied the the robe closed.

“I’m gonna go see who’s at the door, When you get out I left a bathrobe for you, it should be on the sink counter” Willow said.

Tara nodded and slid back into the tub to relax and fully stretch out her legs.

Willow opened the bathroom door and walked down the short hallway that led into the kitchen. Another knock came from the door, she quickened her pace and hastily unlocked the door opening it slightly. Rupert stared back at her with a look of determination, Willow took one long and hard look at him before slamming the door shut.

“Get lost!” she yelled from inside the apartment.

A muffled voice answered back and something heavy pounded on the door with so much force that it made Willow jump and re-lock the door.

“I just want to talk to Tara! Please! I can help you, just let me see her!”

“She doesn’t want to talk to you! Just go away!” Willow angrily replied.

He continued to pound on the door and call out his daughter’s name. Willow began to get distraught, she unlocked part of the door but kept the chain lock in place so the door only opened a crack, she glared out into the hallway at Rupert.

“Don’t you think you’ve lied to her enough? Someone as special as Tara does not deserve to have a monster as a father no matter how much you think you love her and try to pretend your her father you won’t be able to rebuild your trust with her” Willow hissed.

Rupert lowered his gaze in a defeated and knowing expression, he sighed deeply.

“I know” he choked holding back tears, “but please I just want to apologize and... and ... t-to explain things, there is no excuse for what I’ve done and I know I don’t deserve her forgiveness or yours, but I just need to see that she’s okay... Please” he begged, his voice was hoarse and weak, he was afraid to make eye contact with Willow out of fear of her cold penetrating glare.

Willow looked at him with disgust, before she could reply she was interrupted by something soft and tiny brushing up against her ankle, she glanced down and saw a small kitten looking adoringly up at her. All of a sudden Willow could hear a very warm and embracing voice in her head.

“Let him in, he can offer us protection, but first we must make him forget who he is”, Willow studied the kitten, wondering if the mysterious voice was coming from it.

She answered back by thinking, “He’s insane, I don’t want to risk anything with this guy plus I don’t even know who you are or if I should trust you”.

The kitten cocked it’s head and gave Willow a look, “Trust me, let him inside, get him to sit down then offer him a drink drugged with Lethe’s bramble, it will make him forget who his daughter is and he can protect us on our quest to find the slayer and bring back the sun” the voice answered.

Willow hesitated at first, the kitten nudged the back of her leg with it’s head as if to say ‘go on’. Reluctantly Willow unlatched the chain lock and opened the door fully. Rupert looked up at her with hope and followed her inside.

Willow turned around and gave him a cautious glare holding out her index finger before warning him, “Don’t do anything stupid, I mean it, sit down and shut up... If you can do that I’ll let you speak to Tara”.

Rupert nodded and quickly sit down in a dark green arm chair, he rested his hands on his knees and sat stiffly feeling tense and nervous.

Willow looked back at where Rupert was sitting every few seconds to ease her worries, she headed into the kitchen and began to prepare tea for herself and some for Rupert. The kitten followed her and watched while she set two cups aside while she crushed Lethe’s bramble in a separate bowl.

“Are you sure this will work?” Willow thought.

“Yes, he will forget all that he once was and is, the person who administers Lethe’s bramble to another usually is given control over what the effected person is able to remember” the voice replied.

Willow sighed deeply hoping it would work and poured the ground up contents of the magical herb into the mug of tea intended for Rupert. She added milk and honey to both cups and brought it over to where Rupert was sitting. Rupert graciously accepted the tea, put both hands around the cup letting it warm him up. Willow sat down on the couch next to him and set her cup on the low coffee table.

Rupert studied his cup unable to bring himself to look up at Willow, “So what made you let me in?” he asked.

Willow shrugged, “Pity maybe” that’s all she felt when she saw Rupert, pity for the sad shell of a man he had become.

Rupert nodded his head in somber agreement and lifted the rim of the mug to his lips before slurping some of the hot liquid down his throat.

Willow tensed and watched carefully unsure of what his reaction would be.

Rupert set his mug down next to Willow’s, the liquid in his cup remained the same level as before he had pretended to drink it.

“Something wrong with the tea?” Willow asked innocently.

Rupert grunted in response, “Very clever Mrs. Rosenberg... trying to drug me with Lethe's bramble, I suppose I deserve it. Forgive me, but I won’t be fooled that easily” his eyes still remained down, he picked at the blisters on his worn hands deep in thought.

Willow swallowed, her throat became very dry, he knew she had drugged his tea. Willow, not knowing what the unpredictable watch-man would do next, lunged for his cup of tea. Rupert’s hand shot out and grabbed her wrist, she pulled trying to retrieve her arm from his grasp.

Rupert looked up at her with a solemn expression, “It’s okay Willow, I want to forget... just tell Tara I love her and that I’m sorry”, with that he released her wrist and picked up the cup of tea again.

Willow rubbed her sore wrist and watched in astonishment Rupert drink the drugged tea of his own accord.

The mysterious voice entered Willow’s mind once more, “When he is done drinking, all the layers of him that displeases you shall be cut away and all that will be left is his pure form, from his life before this one. In his other life he was a protector of chosen ones, he will now be able to serve us in our quest”.

With that the kitten appeared again and hopped up on the couch with Willow , they both watched Rupert finish off the last of the tea. The cup fell from his hands and to the floor making a dull “thump”.
Rupert began to look very tired and his eyelids began to flicker closed, he attempted to keep them open but they kept on closing. He rubbed at his eyelids in attempt to wake up, a few minutes later he had fallen into a deep sleep. His head rested against the back of the chair and he began to breathe lightly in and out.

“Oh goddess, how am I supposed to explain this to Tara?” Willow whispered to herself.

She picked up the fallen cup and placed it back on the coffee table, she glanced one more time at Rupert to make sure he was asleep and quietly walked over to the bathroom.

She knocked on the door hearing movement behind it, “Come in” Tara’s voice replied.

Willow entered and closed the door behind her, Tara was in her bath robe with a brush in her hand.

“Hey, so who was at the door?” Tara asked smiling cheerfully.

“Uh... Tara? There’s something I need to tell you and your not going to like it” Willow started, she fumbled with the ends of her shirt.

“Willow? What is it? What’s wrong?” Tara responded, she moved closer to the girl before her and took her hand in hopes of reassuring the girl that she could tell her anything.

Willow took a deep breath and looked around nervously before finally meeting Tara’s eyes.

“It’s your dad... he’s... well he’s here...” Willow announced.

“I... Wuh-What? Y-You let h-him in here?” Tara replied, she backed away from Willow in shock.

Willow nodded, wincing at Tara’s reaction to her news.

“I’m... I’m sorry... there was this voice in my head... I think it was this kitten talking to me... and it told me to let him in, so I kinda did.. and then I kind of drugged him with Lethe’s bramble to make him forget himself” Willow confessed, she braced herself for what Tara would say next.

Tara’s eye’s widened, “You mean the kitten I let in last night told you t-to drug my f-father?” she asked, she wrapped her arms around herself, she felt somewhat betrayed that Willow would allow that man into their hiding place.

As if on cue the door to the bathroom creaked open and the kitten walked in, it glanced up at Tara a gave a soft “Meow”.

“Do not blame Willow, she only did what I asked of her. Your father is asleep in the living room, he is shedding his memories of being a watch-man and of being your father Tara. We need him as our ally in order to find the slayer” the voice explained inside of Tara’s head.

Tara’s fingers traced the side of her head, “I can... I can hear it too Willow” she exclaimed.

“Who are you, why should we trust you?” Tara asked aloud, the voice calmly responded, “We have met before, you and I. I will reveal myself to you when the time is right, but for now I must remain in this animal disguise. You must trust me it is the only way you will be able to survive if you wish to complete the tasks appointed to the both of you” the voice replied, it rippled threw both Willow and Tara’s minds.

“He’s in the living room right?” Tara asked reaching for the door knob, Willow nodded, “Yes, but he’ll be out for a few more hours, he won’t be able to hurt us anymore” Willow replied, she felt unsure if Tara was mad at her for complying to the wishes of a stranger, her body language was growing difficult to decipher.

Tara opened the door and left Willow alone in the bathroom, Tara walked into the living room with precaution, when she saw her sleeping father she squeezed her eyes shut and shuddered. She wasn’t ready to talk to him yet, or even ready to face him. Changing her mind, she turned around and walked back down the hallway and into the bedroom. She curled up in a ball on the cool linen sheets and studied the wallpaper, anything to get her father out of her mind, anything to distract her. She heard naked feet padding down the short hallway, she assumed it was Willow.

Willow poked her head into the bedroom and saw Tara lying down, she walked over and crouched down beside the bed to be at eye level with Tara.

“You okay?” the red head asked, she reached up and brushed some strands of Tara’s damp hair behind her ear.

“Mmmhmm” Tara replied, half of her face was pressed into the sheets making it hard to talk so all that came out was muffled noises.

Willow pressed the back of her hand to Tara’s forehead, “You feel a little warm, are you sure your okay?” Willow withdrew her hand and studied Tara’s face.

Tara nodded and closed her eyes to indicate a ‘yes’, but her eyes remained dull and not within the moment.

“You look flushed, do you want to stay here for awhile and have me bring you some dinner?” Willow asked, she felt concerned Tara looked sick, her face was warm and her eyes were half-lidded with an empty expression.

Tara gave no response, so Willow got up and dimmed the lights hoping it would help a little. The small apartment grew quiet and echoed with the steady breathing of father and daughter. Willow felt somewhat lonely so she busied herself with making some soup for Tara. She hummed under her breath a lazy tune while she located the can opener and started to lay out the utensils she would need.

She was so wrapped up in her own little world that she didn’t notice the form standing behind her.

“May I have some?” a deep rich voice of a man asked.

Willow quickly turned around and dropped the wooden spoon she had been holding, the voice had startled her. There Rupert stood, giving her a look of concern.

“I’m sorry” he said, he knelt down and picked up the fallen spoon and began to rinse it under the sink, “I didn’t mean to startle you” he said.

There was a gentle politeness to his voice, the aura around him seemed less noisy and he looked kind like anyone’s father should. Willow did not what to say, she had thought he would have slept for at least a few more hours.

“Uh.... that’s okay” she responded, she opened a drawer and removed a new a spoon.

She turned to look at him, “You wanted some right?” she asked sheepishly, she couldn’t believe she was having a normal conversation with this man.

Rupert nodded eagerly looking starved, Willow added the last of the ingredients to the boiling pot of soup and stirred it with the spoon, “Could you... get another bowl?” she requested, pointing toward the cabinet above her head.

Rupert nodded and opened the white cabinet by the shiny plastic handle and chose a turquoise bowl for himself. Without Willow saying anything he began to arrange their bowls on place mats he had found and set them on the small round kitchen table where Tara and Willow had sipped their tea that morning. Just when he was done Willow lifted the pot off of the stove and brought it over to the table. She dipped a metal ladle with a plastic end into the pot and poured a generous amount of soup into Rupert’s bowl and then her own. She put the pot back on the stove and set the temperature to the second lowest setting before returning to the table.

Rupert had found the small loaf of bread she had set aside and was now cutting a slice for Willow, he handed it to her and then began to cut his own.

“Uh... so what do you remember?” Willow asked, she had no idea what he was thinking or why he was so calm, how much did he really forget?

“I woke up and everything was sort of fuzzy you know? Like you wake up and you know you had a dream, but you just can’t seem to remember it? It’s like that feeling... I know, I know things, but I just can’t seem to remember them. It’s strange, you seemed somewhat familiar when I first saw you, but then I noticed you were making soup and I realized how hungry I was” he explained, he took a big bite of his bread and chewed.

Willow nodded, “Do you remember your name?” she asked curiosity eating away at her.

He shook his head 'no' and looked past her at the pot on the stove, “How come you made so much? Were you expecting someone else?” he asked.

“Uh... no, I was making it actually for Tara, she wasn’t feeling good so I wanted to make her some soup” Willow explained.

“Tara... That’s a nice name, do you live together?” he asked.

Willow nodded and blushed, she couldn’t wrap her mind around the idea that she was actually having a polite conversation with a watch-men who had a day ago beaten her up.

“She’s umm... my girlfriend” she replied, she wondered how this purer version of Rupert would react to her being gay, would he care?

“Is she cute?” Rupert asked smiling.

Willow laughed a little and nodded, “Very cute”, but then she began to think would he recognize Tara when he saw her? Would Tara think Willow had taken her father completely out of her life? Would she be angry and never speak to Willow again? Willow grew more and more worried as the minutes passed on.

“Do you know why your here?” Willow asked looking up at Rupert.

“I think so, I have this feeling that I’m supposed to protect you, either way it feels right to me so that’s what I’ll do I guess” he responded.

Willow watched as he finished off the last of his bread and his soup, she had hardly touched her food.

“I’m a little tired I think I’m going to join Tara and go to bed early, you can sleep on the couch if you want” Willow announced, she got up and pushed in her chair.

Rupert nodded and got up as well to rinse out his bowl.

“Want me to put the pot in the fridge for tomorrow?” Rupert asked turning on the sink. Willow poured her bowl of soup back into the pot and placed it in the sink with Rupert’s.

“Uh sure I guess, we can save it for lunch tomorrow or something” she replied, Rupert nodded and smiled at Willow, “Well goodnight” he happily replied.

Willow was too freaked out by how happy Rupert seemed to be without his memories, maybe that’s what had made him so messed up, without them he seemed harmless and caring.

The hallway floor was now cold against Willow’s bare feet in stuck to her skin and felt clammy and sticky under the palms of her feet and toes.

She quietly opened the bedroom door and let herself in, Tara was already asleep, she looked a little bit better than she had earlier. Willow yawned and began to wonder why they both felt so sleepy this whole day, they must have really drained themselves from all the magic they had done and the dreamless night that she had experienced hours earlier before she had reunited herself with Tara. She stealthily inched her way onto the mattress and managed to keep the bed springs from squeaking under her weight. The room felt colder than she had remembered so she pulled at one of the blankets and threw it over Tara’s body and her own, before snuggling close up against the other girl's warm body.

Tara felt cold glass on her cheek, she slowly opened her eyes and saw her own dark reflection in a large glass mirror, her body was pressed up against it. She noticed the only clothing she had on was black lacy underwear, the rest of her body was naked. The mirror felt like smooth ice that cooled down her warm body, she felt disoriented and unable to stand up correctly without the support of the mirror. Something hot and wet licked at her neck and brushed her hair to the side, she instinctively moaned and felt herself being pressed harder into the mirror. Long and skillful fingers positioned themselves on the curve of her hips.

The wetness on her neck began to spread and then was paused, Tara whined wanting the sensation back, instead cool breath made contact with her wet skin making her shiver. Her nipples hardened and pressed into the glass of the mirror almost painfully. She gazed into the reflective surface with her unfocused vision and saw dark green eyes and flickering red hair from behind her.

“Willow” she breathed roughly, realizing who must have been teasing her.

Willow gave no reply, but sucked hungrily on Tara’s shoulder sinking her teeth deep into her flesh, her cold hands delved further up Tara’s warm skin and made circles over the erect features of her voluptuous breasts. Tara couldn’t move her limbs properly, her body was ignoring all of the nerve impulses her mind was sending to it, all she could do was watch her self in the mirror being tantalized by Willow’s arousing touches.

This Willow seemed different somehow, there was something dark and dangerous about her aura, something undead.

Willow slid her knee in between Tara’s legs from behind and forced them to move apart giving her more room. Willow grinded her knee deep into Tara’s center and stroked her through the damp cloth of her underwear with two fingers. Tara felt like she was going to burst, She needed Willow to keep going, to increase the friction, but she grew more afraid. She wasn’t sure she was ready for this, it was surely too soon.

Her body continued to remain paralyzed, it only moved under Willow’s command, which pushed her to the very edge. Tara breathed heavily, her eyes roaming frantically all over Willow’s form in the mirror, her fears were obvious and Willow smirked knowing this was sweet torture for Tara.

“S-S-Stop...ahhh... W-Willow... d-don't...” Tara struggled to say she couldn’t focus and get the words out correctly or fast enough.

Ignoring Tara’s audible protests Willow’s hand slipped past the elastic of the black underwear and spread Tara’s innermost lips tracing the outline of her pussy with her fingertips. Tara shuddered biting her lip, she breathed through her nose smelling the musky scent of sex. Suddenly Willow drew her fingers away knowing the effect it would have on Tara leaving her in a helpless state her body begging for more contact. Willow brought the wet fingers to her mouth and licked them, Tara watched vigilantly in the mirror taking in the erotic sight.

“What a naughty little kitten you are, all wet and I’ve hardly even touched you” she whispered in Tara’s ear, She could feel Willow’s hot breath on her ear and her tongue swirling around each syllable, every word made her blush at how exposed she felt.

“Here” Willow said taking Tara’s hand in her own, she pressed it down past Tara’s underwear and pressed two of Tara’s fingers so that they teased her entrance, “See for your self”, Tara’s heart sped up and she began to breath very hard.

Her clit was throbbing and she could feel the liquid coating her fingers entwined with Willow’s. Willow pushed Tara’s fingers a little further inside her tight sex and made them curl so they hit her sweet spot. Tara shuddered, her knees felt weak and the muscles in her legs began to give out shaking from strain. Willow pushed her roughly against the mirror, her free hand cupped Tara’s sex through her underwear pushing Tara’s fingers in deeper. Tara let out a moan, her stomach muscles felt like they were tightening and the walls of her sex contracted against her intruding fingers. Tara’s hip unconsciously began to thrust in time meeting her fingers, she held her breath feeling something inside her begin to swell and expand. Her throat felt tight from lack of air and she sensed that she was about to pass out, but she still continued to hold her breath and thrust against her hand.

“Your so beautiful when you touch yourself my little kitten... I could just eat you alive” Willow hissed, Tara opened her eyes wider watching Willow in the mirror.

Just at the brink of her first orgasm, Willow revealed her fangs which gleamed pearly white and sharp in the mirror, Tara sucked in a deep breath in horror as Willow bit down on her throat puncturing deep into her flesh and drinking Tara’s rushing blood. Tara cried out in pain, it was like two thin nails were being impaled into her skin. Willow pushed Tara’s hand farther inside herself so that it filled her entirely making her come. The swell inside Tara had exploded and released the most intense sensation she had ever experienced.

Willow released Tara drawing back her fangs, she licked at the blood that began to pool at the bite marks with her tongue. Tara could feel her entire body pulsing and shaking, she panted hard trying to regain her breath. The throbbing of her sex began to slow down as did her rampant heartbeat that was pounding loudly, she could feel the sound in her throat. Willow laughed wickedly and was swallowed up by the darkness. Tara closed her eyes feeling sweat crawl down her body in droplets, she focused on her breathing and finally opened her eyes again. She was back in her bed with Willow sleeping next to her, the red-head’s arm was wrapped protectively around Tara’s waist and her face was snuggled up to Tara’s neck. Willow breathed lightly, her warm breath caressed Tara’s skin, the look on her face was peaceful and dreamy.

“Was it all just a dream?” Tara thought to herself, she looked up at the ceiling studying the imperfections.

Tara turned over on her side carefully so she didn’t wake Willow, she draped her own arm over Willow’s that was wrapped around her waist, and that’s when she felt a wet stickiness between her legs.

Last edited by nightmask on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated: 5/29/11)
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:54 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Dibs!

Ummm...nice update. More bath tub time is always good! I was super glad to see that Giles willingly drank the tea, it's the best thing really. Now he has a clean slate and can make things right without the guilt or the urge to go all ripper.

Nice touch with the cat! Kinda reminded me of Hocus Pocus. :-p
Quote:
Tara’s eye’s widened, “You mean the kitten I let in last night told you t-to drug my f-father?”
I loved this! First Willow desperately trying to tell Tara that a cat told her to do it and then Tara's reaction. I'm not so sure that I'd buy it, lol!!

OK, the dream totally freaked me out. I sure hope it's not some sort of foreshadowing because that would just be...unpleasant.

Anxiously awaiting more!!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:22 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
I love how enraptured Tara gets with Willow. It's wonderful.

Hmm, who is this cat? And how will Tara feel about Lethe’s bramble-ing her father? I suppose it's better than he did it himself.

Quote:
“You mean the kitten I let in last night told you t-to drug my f-father?”

Well when you say it like that it sounds kinda crazy! :P

Neutered!Rupert is interesting...

I'mma guessing Tara's dreaming? Nice dream though :wink Although what's this Vamp!Willow thing about? I'm really hoping it's not foreshadowing.

Can't wait for more!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:40 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Good stuff. I'm glad Rupert has forgotten his past he will be a awesome asset to them in their mission. Mmm Tara dreaming of Vamp Willow an interesting mix there. I hope she just stays in Tara's dreams only, considering they are trying to release the sun. I guess only time will tell. Love this story keep writing cant wait for more.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:44 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Finey_McFine: I love Hocus Pocus! :D I used to watch it so many times when I was a kid ^.^ I promise no foreshadowing it was just kind of a metaphor for Tara waking up to the idea of being intimate with Willow and how much it scares her hence the vampire Willow. I'm sorry I took so long to update I'm currently studying for my Finals, but I promise to try and update as soon as I can next time :]

Laragh: The term "neutered Rupert" just makes me crack up :P The dream was pretty much a metaphor for how afraid Tara is of being intimate with Willow because she's never done stuff like that before. So pretty much because she's curious/ frightened and nervous at the same time that usually results in giving people messed up dreams.

Jazhers: I promise vampire Willow will remain only dreams :] I never know how many people are actually reading my story so it's really cool to hear from you!

next update directly below :]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:20 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Author's note: Yay so my writer's block is hopefully over and I can continue updating. I am also currently occupied with upcoming finals and I might just die if I fail my Trig Regents so ya.... :buried
The mirror scene in this update was inspired by Donnie Darko, and scenes in comic book where Cassandra/ wonder girl has encounters with her brother Ares. So enough ranting from me enjoy the story :D

Part 27:
Tara carefully moved out from under Willow’s arm and slipped out of bed, the floor was a nauseating cold, it prickled her skin and made it very uncomfortable to walk. Her bare feet padded slowly across the floor, her finger tips traced the worn wallpaper to guide her along the darkly light hallway. When she reached the bathroom she twisted the knob to the door and let her self inside. She picked up a folded towel and starred at it, there was no avoiding it she would need another shower.

Sighing deeply, she set the towel aside on the sink counter so she could remove her night clothes.

Tara opened the glass door to the shower on the opposite side of the room from the bathtub and started the water. The shower head sputtered at first as if being awoken unexpectedly and finally adjusted it’s self so that it ran more smoothly. Tara’s hand reached out to test the temperature, it was an icy cold, she pondered the idea for a moment of taking a cold shower, but quickly reconsidered. She turned the knob and fixed the temperature to be warmer and finally got in.

The water began it’s job of warming her skin and erasing the physical evidence of her dream which it now carried away to the drain on the floor. Tara closed her eyes and breathed in the steamy air, she almost felt like she was inhaling a gas that was making her more sleepy.

The sound of the water hitting the ground and her skin became muffled as if some hidden force were clasping it’s hands over her ears. Tara couldn’t bring herself to open her eyes they were so heavy and surrounded by the warm inviting skin of her eye lids that encased them. Slowly she sunk to the ground and rested her head against the glass door of the shower, everything around her was moving, the water, the steam, the flickering false darkness from behind her eyelids. All of it surrounded her in a warm and wet embrace, Tara quietly wondered if this was what it felt like to be inside of the womb. Perhaps she was going crazy, or maybe she was just overly tired, she didn’t care to find out. The only thing that she wanted to focus on was breathing slowly in and out and letting the intoxicating fumes sleep reclaim her conscious and guide it along the promising path of rest.

An hour later Tara woke up, the side of her face was sticking to the glass door of the shower, the water around her had become an unpleasant cold. Tara got up unsteadily to feet and turned the water off, her finger tips were white prune-like.

“Damn” she whispered to herself, she had fallen asleep in the shower, that wasn’t like her at all.

She pushed against the door so that it opened and she stumbled out, the cold air of the bathroom made goosebumps appear on her skin, she shivered and walked over to the sink. Her towel wasn’t on the counter, it wasn’t anywhere. The glass in the mirror above the sink was still foggy from the steam earlier. Tara wiped at it so that she saw only a streak of her own reflection, her blue eyes stared back at her. She wiped at the glass again, this time in circles so that most of the fog was erased from the mirror.

She looked into her reflection, her lips had become a slightly tinted purple from the cold water and her hair was dark and drenched, she looked like she had almost drowned. In her reflection she watched herself blink and it seemed to match her actual movements, but something seemed off. Tara pressed the palm of her right hand onto the cold glass, her memory flickered with fragments of her dream that now felt like she had experienced it days ago. She then retracted her arm and let it rest by her side, her hand had left an almost invisible mark on the glass that was now imprinted with the same tiny outlines that elaborately covered her own hand. The reflection’s hand was still pressed up against the mirror and it’s face that matched her own was giving her a questioning look.

It was then that she heard a voice that made her freeze, “Tara, the time has come to claim your birthright my child, you must find the slayer before he next full moon” the voice’s gender was difficult to decipher it sounded like it was two voices instead of one, a third whispery voice followed closely after echoing each word.

“But how do I-” Tara started, but the voice cut her off.

“That will be revealed to you in time” it simply stated, Tara’s gaze was drawn back to the mirror as it began ripple as if it were made of a suspended liquid.

Tara pressed two fingers against the mirror and met no resistance, instead the cold liquid surface engulfed her fingers in a silvery liquid, she pressed her entire hand into the mirror and felt around.

“Come closer” the voice commanded.

Tara pushed her arm in farther so that the mirror swallowed her limb up to her elbow, it was then that she felt something. It felt like what she assumed to be a smooth hand, cold fingers drew her hand closer by occupying the spaces between her own fingers.

“Tara, take this gift I bestow upon you to protect yourself and the one you love, may you be safe on your journey, for you are the last hope for man” that was the last time the voice spoke.

The hand that held hers disappeared and was replaced with something heavy and cool. Tara drew her arm out of the mirror and with it she pulled out a long ivory staff which at the end bore carvings that she had never seen before. She wanted to say thank you or to ask how the staff would help, but the mirror had become solid again the room was silent once more.

“Tara?” a muffled voice came from out of the bathroom door, it was followed by a gentle knocking.

Tara was drawn back into reality and looked down at the staff in her hand, and she was still naked and damp from her shower.

“How am I going to explain this to Willow?” she thought feeling more than confused.

Last edited by nightmask on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated: 6/12/11)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:57 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs!

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:23 pm 

:sob Boo short update! :miff

Even though it was short, I'm super happy that you updated!

Quote:
“Damn” she whispered to herself, she had fallen asleep in the shower, that wasn’t like her at all.
She must have been really tired, because I've never fallen asleep in the sower or the tub before. :p

Quote:
Tara pressed two fingers against the mirror and met no resistance, instead he cold liquid surface engulfed her fingers in a silvery liquid, she pressed her entire hand into the mirror and felt around.
Ahh, I see a little bit of 'The Matrix' has slipped into your fic. Now I gotta go watch it again for the 20th time!! :grin

Quote:
Tara drew her arm out of the mirror and with it she pulled out a long ivory staff which at the end bore carvings that she had never seen before.
For a second I thought she was going to pull out the Scythe.

Well, I guess Tara will explain it to Willow the same way Willow explained to her that a cat was talking to her, lol.

Great, albeit short, update! Can't wait until the next!! Good luck on your exams! ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:52 am 
2. Floating Rose

Enjoying this looking forward to more.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:12 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Finey_McFine: Sorry that update was so short and that I took a while to update again!
Tara's experience of falling asleep in the shower has happened to me way too many times, I have to get up at like 5 in the morning to catch my bus and I usually go to bed at like one in the morning (so I'm exhausted whenever I take showers in the morning).
Oh man, I haven't watched the Matrix since like 9th grade I seriously need to see again :P

I'll admit I was actually initially going to make it the scythe that Tara gets from the mirror, but then I'm like "Ya know what I'm gonna make it so she gets a badass Gandalf like stick coz' it's more wizardy and stuff" I feel like such a Lord of The Rings nerd haha :D

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Jazhers: Hey sorry I took so long to update! This week has been very hectic so for me so hopefully I'll be able to update more frequently next week. Thanks for the feedback :]

The next update will be directly below :]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:47 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Author's note: This is my last week of finals, My Trig regents is tomorrow morning and I've been studying my ass off so hopefully I'll get a somewhat decent grade. Wednesday is my Spanish regents which should be pretty easy, then finally saturday I'm going to pre-college in Rhode Island to make pretty pictures and be away from my annoying brother for 6 weeks!!! I'm so excited :D
So anyways warning at the end: little bit of angst ahead YE HAVE BEEN WARNED... yes "ye" because I magically became a pirate or I'm just too lazy to write "you"...
Well enough ranting from me please enjoy.

Part 28:

Tara quickly opened the closet door and wrapped a towel around her body before opening the door for Willow.

Willow stood there with a worried look on her face, “Hey...” she said sheepishly, she looked uncomfortable like she had done something wrong, she kept looking down.

“You weren’t there when I woke up... did I... did I do something wrong?” she asked, her eyes refused to meet Tara’s, and her fingers were nervously pulling at the ends of her night shirt.

Tara was taken aback, she had only once seen Willow this fragile looking and that was from talking about her parents, could she have triggered this? Something inside Tara’s chest lurched, like an invisible tether that grew taut whenever Willow was distant from her, it pulled and made a lump in her throat appear.

“Oh Willow” she whispered, feeling terrible for having left the girl to wake up alone and allowing her to think for even a second that she wanted to be away from her.

Tara wrapped her arms around Willows’ tiny body and cradled her head on the crook of her shoulder, Willow’s fingers gripped Tara’s waist helplessly like a small child would after waking up from a nightmare.

“I... I... thought I was alone again, that maybe... I h-had ...m-made you mad” Willow stuttered, she was forcing back tears that were building up and threatening to come out, her nose began to leak fluid that she frantically wiped at it with the back of her hand.

Tara held Willow closer and ran her fingers gently threw Willow’s short red hair, she could feel the smaller girl shuddering against, she was failing miserably in her attempt to stifle her cries.

“It’s okay, I’m here and I’m not going anywhere. I was n-never m-mad at you Willow, I’m sorry I was gone for so long” Tara apologized.

She gently moved away from Willow to look at her, she was sniffling and rubbing desperately at her now red eyes. Tara placed the staff against the wall and took both of Willow’s hands in her own. This was to make Willow look at her directly and to stop her from trying to hide and wipe away her tears.

“Willow it’s okay to cry, you shouldn’t be afraid. Your safe with me.” She stated reassuringly, Willow nodded and looked up at Tara, the coloring around her eyes looked very raw and agitated and glistened with wetness.

“I’m not afraid... I just ... I don’t know... I feel stupid for being so worried when you were only gone for a few minutes”, Willow had to whisper the words in between slow shaky breaths, it was like she couldn’t speak any louder or she wouldn’t be able to ever stop crying.

Tara gave Willow’s hand a comforting squeeze, “That’s love silly” she smiled and kissed Willow on the cheek.

Willow gave a faint smile when Tara kissed her, but it faded while the affects of her built up emotions began to wash over. Tara picked up her staff with her other hand and led Willow back to their room.

Willow examined Tara’s odd looking staff while Tara picked out her clothes for the day.

“So where did you get this?” Willow asked, her thumb caressed the grooves and indents of the strange foreign markings.

Tara couldn’t help but laugh a little before explaining, the whole story made her sound like she was a schizophrenic with narcolepsy, falling asleep randomly in the shower and then receiving a magic stick from a voice she had heard from inside the bathroom mirror. This was what “normal” was becoming for her.

“From the mirror, I sort of fell alseep and when I woke up a voice called out to me and told me to put to my hand in the mirror and I pulled out the staff” Tara explained.

Willow giggled, “so now my cat excuse is valid right?”

Tara shook her head incredulously, “Your impossible” she replied.

Willow got up leaving the staff on the bed, she snuck up behind Tara and wrapped her arms around Tara’s waist. She rested her chin on Tara’s shoulder, “Oh Tara don’t be mad" she stated in a light and sarcastic tone "you can stick your hand in my mirror any time you want” Willow quipped knowing Tara would pick up on her sexual joke.

Tara responded with a half grin, “Vixen”, Willow grinned back her tongue sticking out between her teeth and she pressed her nose into the crook where Tara’s shoulder and neck met and nuzzled it.

“Well I’m not the tease who’s been walking around in just a towel all morning”, Willow gave a gentle tug at the bottom of Tara’s towel, Tara playfully swatted at Willow’s hand and readjusted her towel to secure it better.

She returned to moving things around in her bag to find the clothes that she wanted, she picked a button down white shirt and faded blue jeans. She laid her selections of clothing articles on the bed and dug deeper into her bag to find a clean pair of underwear and a bra.

A low grumbling noise made Tara pause.

“What was that?” Willow asked looking around for the source of the noise.

Another low gurgling sound was heard and Tara placed her hand on her stomach and blushed, “Me, I think”.

“Crap! That’s right you practically haven’t eaten anything in almost two days!” Willow announced looking worried.

“Oops?” Tara responded sheepishly.

“You need food in your tummy Tara! why didn’t you say anything earlier?” Willow said playfully scolding the blonde.

Tara shrugged unable to come up with an excuse.

“Your such a goof” Willow said, she began to leave the room when Tara called out to her, “Hey where are you going?”.

Willow gestured down the hallway with her finger, “To make you and your goofy Tummy some pancakes!” she announced happily.

“Do you even know how to cook pancakes?” Tara asked arching an eyebrow in disbelief.

Willow thought a moment and shook her head “Nope, but how hard could it be?” she replied and then skipped off into the kitchen.

“This is so not going to end well” Tara said to herself, she quickly dressed and left the bedroom to find Willow.

She found the red-head carefully measuring out the pancake mix into a measuring cup, Tara came up behind Willow and wrapped her arms around the redhead’s waist and whispered “Hey there” in her ear.

Tara could see Willow’s face break into a grin and she replied with “hey yourself”.

“Want me to teach you how to make funny shaped pancakes?” Tara asked, she put on the apron that Willow had set out on the counter along with the cooking pan and and other ingredients.

Willow eagerly nodded and watched while Tara finished the rest of measuring and assigned her various simple tasks to do.

When they finished they had produced a whole plate of star and dinosaur shaped pancakes, the ones Willow had attempted to make ended up looking like little islands cut from a map.

“We should let them cool for a bit” Tara said, she turned on the sink to get rid of the powder on her hands.

Willow fixated her attention on the bowl with the left over pancake mix, she took the wooden spoon and stirred it around scooping up as much batter as she could before lifting it to her mouth to lick. Tara wiped her hands on a paper towel and turned around to see Willow affectionately licking the wooden spoon covered in pancake batter. Willow noticed Tara looking at her and grinned.

Willow swirled her index finger around the bowl gathering up the sticky white pancake batter and held it up to Tara, “Want some?” she asked.

Tara smiled warmly and guided Willow’s finger to her mouth with her hand, Willow watched half of her index finger disappear into Tara’s mouth.
When she felt Tara’s hot wet tongue licking her finger clean it made her hold her breath. Tara’s half lidded eyes gazed up innocently at Willow and slowly drew the finger out of her mouth.
Willow absently licked her lips amazed by what even the simplest of touches from Tara could do to her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by heavy footsteps that originated from the living room, Rupert entered the kitchen area and smiled at Willow.

“Morning” he said, his eyes wandered from Willow, to the plate of pancakes and then finally to Tara.

“Oh hi, you must be Tara. It’s nice to finally meet you.” he said with a friendly tone.

Tara looked up at her father in horror and then back to Willow, “what is he talking about? Willow... Why is he acting like he’s only just met me?” Tara asked, not caring if Rupert could hear her.

“ I told you, the cat said he wouldn’t remember anything” Willow whispered in a hushed tone.

Tara looked back at Rupert and studied his face, she couldn’t understand it, it didn’t seem real to her.

“Tara...” Willow began to say, but Tara backed away from her, she looked like she was in pain.

She had winced when Willow walked over to her to close the distance between them and offer her some comfort.

“I didn’t want him here in the first place... and now that he has no memories of me he thinks it’s okay to say to ‘hi’ to me like everything is normal. He gets a clean slate and everything is all better... that’s not how things work Willow” Tara muttered darkly, she was angry and Willow knew it.

“Now I’ll never get any answers and he’ll never have to worry about how much he’s hurt me... how much he’s hurt you... it’s not right and it’s not fair... that I have to carry the pain that he’s caused me with all of his lies while he gets to forget and move on with his life.” The light fixtures above the them began to flicker violently, Willow could tell the magicks were feeding off of Tara’s anger.

“Tara... Please calm down, we can talk about this, I know this doesn’t seem fair but it’s the only way he can help us” Willow begged trying to make Tara less furious than she already seemed to be.

Rupert walked past Willow and up to Tara, “Tara, I don’t know what I’ve done to make you so mad, but I know I’m not that person anymore. So why can’t we just start over and be friends?” He offered, his kind eyes didn’t seem waver as they made eye contact with Tara.

Tara studied his face with a menacing glare, “You used to be someone I trusted, someone who I thought would always be there for me and would protect me from bad things. I recently found out truth about you, you’re a killer.” her voice had become coarse and raspy, anguish was building up in her throat and threatened to push past her eyes out of frustration and grief.

Still she continued,“ How do you expect to be my friend when your the bad thing? How do you expect to resume the role as my father when your a monster?” both hands were balled into tight fists so that her knuckles began to turn white .

“You lied to me my entire life, so why should I trust you just because you lost your memories? Memories don’t make up the character of a person, choices do. Besides how can I even expect you to learn from your mistakes if you can’t remember them?”

Rupert nodded in agreement, “Your right Tara, I can see I have hurt you from the way you look at me. So I’ll let you decide, I can either leave and never come near you again, or you let me stay and I’ll prove to you that I’m a different man, just give me a chance”.

Tara looked torn, she hesitated and thought quietly, her pupils shifted, she stared at the linoleum floor. She needed something to concentrate on while she thought things threw, something to keep her eye on, that would keep her steady.

“Prove to me that you can be a better father, that there’s still a human being inside that shell of the thing you’ve become” she finally responded.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 pm 

DIBS!

Wow...that's a lot of studying and testing!

So, this chapter was like a roller coaster! Up, down, up, down....

I really liked insecure Willow and Tara's sort of declaration of love...speaking for Willow, that is. "That's love silly," very cute and very sweet! :blush

Then the funny part...
Quote:
the whole story made her sound like she was a schizophrenic with narcolepsy
:lmao That made me LOL!

I love that they are getting closer everyday, but it's all still new and there is that occasional awkwardness. Then we have total hotness with the pancake batter...interrupted by Giles. See? Roller coaster. I can totally understand why Tara is so pissed and I also noticed: no stutter. Meaning that she means business! NOW Willow should be worried, lol. Damn talking cat!

Good luck with your tests!!

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated: 6/20/11)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:56 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Wow,

Lots to like here. Willow's fear of loss as she enters, Tara's love and reassurance.

Then Tara's tummy rumbling and funny shaped pancakes - awwwwwwwww.

Really liked Tara's anger with Rupert's forgetfulness - very real. His newfound spell-made kindness does NOT make up for the past pain and I appreciate your insight in developing that.

This story is loaded with imagination and originality - thanks for sharing your vision of a different world!

Keep writing! :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:36 pm 
5. Willowhand

OK for the record, OMG I LOVE REPO!!!!!!!!

~composes self and smiles~

The way you meshed the two wolrds together is amazing, I love how you use some of the dialogue.
Never thought of Tara in the role of Shiloh though, so that's a big twist., and Giles as a watchmen (aka repoman)
ingenious!

Hope there is another update soon!

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:31 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Finey_McFine: Thank you so much for the review and feedback! I'm so sorry it took so long to update this time!!

Ariel: Thank you!!! :D

Astronsoul: Hey it's always awesome to hear about new people reading my story! :D I agree Repo IS amazing, I just got back from a 6 week intensive art precollege program which explains the really long absence of writing but I promise to try and update the rest of the summer as fast as I can :]

Thank you all for the great feedback, the next update will be directly below!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:53 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Author's note: Okay I just got back from my 6 week pre-college experience at RISD, they made me work really hard to the point where I couldn't even check my e-mails because I was so busy. I apologize for the really long delay I had no idea that I wouldn't have time to write while I was there. So I got my grades back from my finals and I did amazing and I even passed trig! :D I unfortunately got a 3 out of 5 on my AP art 2-D test which really sucks so I'm going to work on that this year and try to get a 5. I made so many amazing friends at RISD I even met a wiccan who actually helped set me up with this girl I really liked. Today was one of the most fantastic days of my life and also one of the saddest. It was the last day and I had already told the girl I liked that I really liked her more than a friend earlier on in the week. Because it was the last day all of my friends urged me to go see this girl and to kiss her goodbye. Now I've never kissed a girl before and I was about to have an anxiety attack when I showed up at her door this morning. She's never kissed anyone before so we were both pretty damn nervous, so finally I looked around quickly to make sure no one was in the hallway and I told her to close her eyes and I quickly leaned in and kissed her for about three seconds. I know that sounds pretty lame, but let me tell you that was by far the most amazing experience of my life. The sad part is, is that she doesn't live very close to me and that whenever I text her she usually doesn't reply even though she's confided in me and my friends that she likes me and now I'm afraid I'll never really see her again. Also my wiccan friend on the last night did a tarot card reading for me and said that someone better was coming my way, but the problem is I don't want someone better and I can't really imagine anyone better than this girl... I just feel all mixed up and very torn apart, I'm going to miss all the friends I made so much. Everything today feels very surreal.
Ack sorry for the long author's note. Please enjoy the next update!

Part twenty nine:

“I promise I will do my best to be the father you deserve” Rupert replied solemnly.

Tara did not meet his gaze, she continued to focus on the linolieum floor, studying the imperfections in the tile work. She crossed her arms over her stomach and clenched them to her side.

“I’m not so hungry anymore” she whispered before walking quickly back into the bedroom.

Rupert watched Willow run behind Tara, he felt horrible, he didn’t need the memories for proof that he was a monster. He could easily see the effects of how Tara reacted to everything about him. Everytime she looked at him, he could see how hurt and betrayed she looked, that was proof enough for him.

Willow opened the door that Tara had slammed behind her and walked in.
Tara glared down at the bed on which she sat hardly acknowledging Willow’s presense.

“What? Are you mad at me too Tara?” Willow asked almost harshly.

Tara shook her head no, but she continued to look down, she sighed deeply before speaking, “We have more important matters to deal with, can we just forget this morning and get to work on finding out where the slayer is? We only have another week before the next full moon, and that’s all the time we have”.

Willow frowned when Tara changed the subject, she could feel their connection grow weaker. Tara wasn’t letting her in like she had before, she could sense her lover keeping her at a distance and it stung. She felt like some unseen force was hacking away at her heartstrings and forcing it up her throat where it waited in a dry burning clump.

Willow nodded in silent agreement, not wanting to anger Tara anymore and went over to her side of the bed and picked up her bag, from it she took out a series of books. She moved the books around until she found the one she was looking for a small red book with a frayed cover. She flipped to the middle and put her index finger under a line on the right page.

“Here” she said handing the book to Tara, “It’s a locator spell, hopefully it’s powerful enough to find the slayer”.

Willow sat on the bed, her back to Tara, Tara’s bad- moodiness was making her all bad moody. Tara sensed this and her features softened. She set the book down behind her on the bed, and crawled over to Willow before taking her hand. Willow turned around to face her girlfriend still frowning, Tara held her hand in both of hers.

“Willow... I... Do you ... remember when we first met?” Tara asked, Willow’s frown didn’t lift as she answered with a mumbled “yes”.

“I don’t know if you felt it too... b-but I f-felt sort of a... connection when our hands touched f-for that first time, and now I’m afraid to lose that, I’m afraid to lose you.”

She sighed a bit before continuing.

“I’m not comfortable with my father living with us, I still feel threatened, but I am not mad at you” Tara explained.

“Are you sure? Because before when you moved away from me...” Willow asked.

“I was angry at my father and I took it out on you accidentally, I was never be mad at you Willow, you haven’t done anything wrong” Tara replied reassuringly.

Tara took Willow’s hand and held it to her cheek, she turned her head slightly and kissed Willow’s wrist and moved her lips to Willow’s palm.
Tara tender and light kisses made Willow shiver with delight, with her other hand she ran her hand through Tara’s silky dark blonde hair and arched her body closer to her lover’s.

Tara continued to kiss up the length of Willow’s wrist until she reached the middle of her arm where the joint began. Tara wrapped her arms around Willow’s neck and kissed her on the cornner of her eyelid tenderly. The faltering spark between them began to grow again, their connection began to feel re-ignited. Willow immediately became overcome by pent up lust, her hands fled to Tara’s breasts. Tara breathed in sharply threw her nose from the contact, her lip trailed down Willow’s cheek until she reached the red-head’s ear.

“Willow... I...I want... I want to...” Tara whispered.

Willow blinked unsure for a moment as to what Tara was talking about until she felt a foreign pressure writhing against the middle of her pants. Tara was grinding her thigh between the red head’s legs to increase the friction between them. Willow shivered and felt like she could almost melt when the reality of Tara’s request finally hit her.

“Say it... say what you want me to do to you” Willow whispered back, Tara’s lips detatched themselves from Willow’s earlobe that she had currently been nibbling on to look into the dark green pools of desire that stared back at her.

Tara took one of Willow’s hand from around her neck and placed it on the first button of her shirt before leaning in again to whisper in Willow’s ear.

“I want you to touch every layer of my being, don’t stop touching me ever” Tara commanded, her entire body trembled as Willow fumbled with the button’s on her shirt.

Willow worked craftily pushing each plastic button through the hole which slowly revealed Tara’s naked torso and the white bra she had on underneath. Willow pushed the rest of the fabric that hung loosely on Tara’s shoulders down and away from her lover.

Willow had been waiting for this moment for forever it almost seemed, she had read so many stories and had seen so many movies that she had once thought would hopefully prepare her for what was to come, but she was rapidly finding that nothing could compare to this experience.

Without breaking eye contact with Willow, Tara in one fluid sweeping motion pushed the book behind her to the floor and leaned back so that her body sunk into the matress. She suddenly realized what she was doing and it frightened her. The air conditioning licked at her exposed flesh and made her shiver more, she felt vulnerable and embarassed. She wondered if Willow could tell how she felt, that waking uncertanty that crawled under her skin like some kind of invisible spider. She felt ridiculous, Tara had no idea what she was doing and yet she forced herself to remain where she was, With trembling hands she gripped the covers in order to force herself not to revert to that old habbit of covering herself. She wanted Willow to see everything, to see her willingness, her devotion and how much she was willing to sacrafice and offer all for the sake of Willow’s happiness.

Last edited by nightmask on Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated: 8/06/11)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:55 pm 
5. Willowhand

DIBS!!!!

Short but adorably sweet, and is it getting hot in here? ~fans self~ Ooo they are gonna have fun now.
I do feel bad for Rubert though, he feels so bad, and wishes to help. Can't blame Tara for being that way,
she has a right to be angry. I hope it all gets smoothed over sometime soon.

Great Update! :applause :applause :applause :applause :applause

Atrons :kdevil

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:42 am 
4. Extra Flamey

AstronSoul: Haha yup things are definitely heating up I promise you ;] thanks for the feedback I hope you like the next update :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:48 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Author's note: Sorry for the long wait! This part was really difficult for me to write but thankfully I have a new Beta to help me along! Thank you ExtraFlamey <3
My city is currently waiting to get hit by the heart of hurricane Irene so let's just hope this isn't my last update...

Part 30:

Willow sat up on the bed, her knees digging into the blankets, her legs on either side of Tara’s. She Leaned slightly over her lover and gazed down at the most beautiful sight she could ever have imagined.

Tara lay with her back against the blankets and her head inclined by the pillows. Her breathing was fast and ragged, her chest heaving and taking in deep gulps of air. Willow studied how Tara’s arms began to tremble as her hands gripped the sheets tightly. They hadn’t even started and Tara was already tense and wracked with nervousness.

Willow bore her body down gently so that it covered Tara’s, she leaned in to her girlfriend’s right ear and cooed sweetly “Relax, you're too tense. We’ll start out slow, I promise”.

Tara swallowed to try and rid her throat of the dryness that was building up there. She looked into the green eyes that stared down at her in concern and nodded slightly. She did her best to try and loosen her grip on the blankets and to let her body slacken and sink more into the bed.

“W-Willow, I... I-I’ve never...” she rasped.

“I know...neither have I" Willow replied.

“What happens if I get lost and don’t know what to do?” Tara asked, the spasm of nervousness building up again in her gut, as neither of them really knew what they were doing.

“I’ll find you and guide you along. I’ll always find you Tara” Willow stated lovingly, seemingly completely unperturbed.

She moved her lips to the corner of Tara’s right eye and kissed it lightly, then sat back up so Tara could get a better view of what she was planning on doing next. Willow bunched up the bottom of her night shirt and began with painstakingly slow precision to lift it up. Slowly the creamy fair skin of her midriff was revealed as Willow drew her shirt higher and higher almost like a curtain revealing a grand stage.

Everything began to feel surreal to Tara, she couldn’t believe this was happening. Surely she was dreaming? She wanted desperately to reach out and to touch Willow, but her arms felt heavy and refused to move. Instead she raked her eyes up and down Willow’s lithe form that was almost glowing with some hidden source of soft light shining from inside her.
Willow finally got her shirt over her head and flung it to the floor. She looked down and studied Tara’s face. With a trembling hand Tara slowly reached out and lightly made contact with Willow’s skin.
The delicate and unexpected touch made the red head shudder as goosebumps began to appear up and down her arms and stomach.

Tara’s fingers traveled higher until they met Willow’s light blue sports bra, then stopped before continuing, Tara looked to Willow for the go ahead. Willow gave a silent nod, her eyes never breaking contact with Tara’s. Tara shakily hooked two thumbs underneath Willow’s bra on either side of her chest and began to drag the material higher until Willow impatiently whipped it over her head.

Tara got a full view of Willow’s breasts, they were naked, pert and rosy. They intrigued Tara, as she was still getting used to being around other people and Willow’s breasts were proving to be a jaw slackening distraction. Willow’s nipples stood out and hardened when she looked down at the saucy expression on Tara’s face.

The redhead pressed her body into Tara’s and craftily unsnapped her girlfriend’s bra. She smiled with a mischievous glint in her eye and quickly dragged the white cotton bra away from Tara’s body before she could protest otherwise. Tara gasped at the exquisite feeling of Willow’s breasts pressed against her own. Willow pressed her lips against her girlfriend’s throat and nipped teasingly at her pulse.

Tara began to lose control of her body and unconsciously slid her knee up higher and higher until it made direct contact with Willow center. She heard a muffled groan being pressed into her neck. Willow quickly released Tara’s neck, panting hard. Tara could feel the zipper of Willow’s jeans rubbing desperately against her knee desperately seeking friction. The redhead’s tongue moved down to Tara’s collar bone and licked at it before getting bored and moving further down. Tara once more felt a fluttering in her stomach but this was completely different from when she felt nervous, it was a sort of tingling sensation.

Suddenly Willow breasts began to drag down Tara’s stomach until before she could register what was going on, Willow’s mouth was engulfing her nipple. Tara whimpered as Willow dragged her tongue roughly up and down. Willow’s other hand went to Tara’s free breast and cupped it, her thumb pressed over the nipple and caressed it until it hardened. All Tara could think to do was to lace her fingers into Willow silky hair and to hold on to the amazing feeling that was building up inside of her.

She gasped in pleasure tinged with pain as Willow tweaked her nipple and then traveled down her body until she reached her navel. Willow plunged her middle finger into the opening which made Tara moan. It was like Willow knew exactly where and how to touch her. Willow’s ministrations were driving Tara wild and she could feel that familiar wetness that she had experienced during her dream the other night. As she pushed her knee higher and deeper into Willow’s center, she could feel her own center throbbing and begging for release. Tara’s legs started squirming around - she needed friction or she felt like she was going to die without it.

“Willow” she begged “P-Pants!” She found herself almost unable to articulate anything other than moans.

Willow grinned devilishly “I thought you’d never ask”.

She removed her fingers from Tara’s navel and brought them to the button on Tara’s jeans. Gripping both sides of Tara’s jeans, she pulled them towards each other and then easily unbuttoned them, then quickly yanked down the metallic zipper and moved her hands back up to Tara’s hips. She slipped her hands inside Tara’s pants and cupped her ass inside the material, then pulled down and the material followed her. She paused at Tara’s ankles and started to untie Tara’s black combat boot laces before growing impatient and simply yanking off the entire shoe one by one. She then fully removed Tara’s pants and moved back up to straddle Tara’s hips.

Willow leaned in close to Tara’s face and stared back at her dreamily “Hey there, miss me?” she asked.

Tara flashed Willow a crooked smile “Always” she replied.

Willow pressed her lips roughly against Tara’s, Tara responded with passion and then decided she wanted to make Willow feel good too.

Tara broke the kiss and glanced down at Willow's pants and then back at the red-head. Willow got the hint and quickly hopped off the bed, kicked off the slippers she had put on and had started to unlace the ties to her pajama bottoms when Tara’s hands moved her own away. Tara quickly unlaced the front of Willow’s pajamas and pulled them down.

Tara stood back and took in the amazing sight of Willow clad only in black lacy underwear. She felt any lingering hints of nervousness slowly leave her. She knew what she wanted and she was pretty sure it wanted her back.

She took Willow by the hand and led her back on to the bed. Before Tara could resume her spot lying against the pillows Willow shook her head “You be on top this time”.

Tara hesitated for a second and then moved over so Willow could take her spot. She climbed on top of Willow and straddled her. She could feel that her panties were soaked with excitement.

Willow’s eyes were dark and her pupils were dilated with sexual arousal, and her stare burned into Tara. “Touch me” she breathily commanded.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated: 8/27/11)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:05 am 
5. Willowhand

DIBS!!!

Ok wow, your a tease!!! Everyone is teasing with updates!!! This is...~looks for cold water from some source~ HOT!!!!!!!!!
I like how they are taking it slow, mean Tara hasn't had any contact with people let alone anything physical like this. Timid, but wanting, very good combination, makes the person shrug off the nervousness once they see what they want.

Love the update, can't wait for more!!!

AstronSoul
(Hmmm we need a smiley that splashes water on itself, just a thought lol)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:06 pm 

I can't believe that I forgot to fb the last chapter...sorry! That is what happens when I read stuff at work and have no time to fb, grr!

Anyway, I LOVED this update! So glad to see the girls together and rapidly approaching intimacy! You did a great job writing the awkwardness and the love. I know how hard it is to write stuff like that for the first time, but you are doing great so far!!!

Can't wait for the next update!!!!!

ps. Congrats on your tests. :banana It sounds like you had quite an experience this summer, *smirks* :eyebrow

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:40 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

AstronSoul: Thank you :] sorry the update took so long

Finey_McFine: Thank you for the awesome feedback :] My updates from here on out may be really long and spaced out and very random, because i hardly have time anymore...

Next update will be directly below...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:53 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Author's note: Blarg College applications suck :/ All work and no play makes me very sad ;[ anyways on with the update... Oh and thanks to ExtraFlamey who helped edit everything! :D

Part 31:

Tara was stuck: she didn’t know what to do, She’d never touched herself intimately, let alone another girl before. She wanted desperately to seem as calm and collected as Willow appeared to be but her heart began to speed up and her face flushed red giving her away.

“W-Willow I d-don’t... H-How..? I...” she stumbled over her words unsure of how to make Willow understand she literally had no idea what she was doing.

Willow furrowed her eyebrows not really sure how to explain to Tara what she was supposed to do, it would be like explaining rocket science. She thought hard for a second as to how she had come about learning herself, she recalled a few old memories of rifling through anatomy books and searching websites but in the end she realized she had only learnt through the experience of touching herself. Tara didn’t know how to do that either so Willow thought hard for a moment deciding how to go carefully about this, and finally she knew what to do.

“Come lay down next to me Tara, ...I can’t really put it into words, but I'd really like to show you” Willow said, shyly.

Tara’s face turned redder still, she felt like a complete idiot who was unable to comprehend a simple conecpt. She lifted herself off of Willow and lay down beside her. Willow turned on her side and slowly starting at the space between Tara’s breasts dragged her middle finger down her body to Tara’s panties. The tips of her fingers slipped slowly under the elastic,and she could hear Tara’s breathing hitch in anticipation. Before continuing Willow pressed her lips close to Tara’s ear and began to whisper.

“Tara tonight were just going to focus on you, I’m going to touch you and I want you to remeber what I do and focus on what you like okay?” Willow said in a whisper.

Tara bit her lip anxiously and nodded and looked straight into Willow’s green eyes with full trust.

Outside the wind had begun to pick up more was howling now against the building, the rain had started gently at first and then grew as the hour went on. Thunder echoed off in the distance and flashes of light would illuminate the entire window and then grow dim again.

Willow getting into the moment decided to make things a little more romantic before she moved on, she whispered under her breath two spells and the lights dimed, candles emerged and floated out of drawers in the room and aligned themselves all around the bed, they then all sparked instantly emitting a soft etheral glow that danced all around the room.

Tara felt suddenly brave, masked and almost confident now that the harsh lighting wasn’t awkwardly so revealing. She could feel Willow gently kissing her neck and the hand halfway inside of her panties crawling further down. She giggled softly and turned to face Willow so that their lips were almost brushing against the others.

“Are you trying to seduce me?” she whispered in a soft husky voice.

“I have to try now?” Willow asked gazing fondly back at Tara, Tara grinned and Willow pressed her lips gently against hers.

Willow changing her mind removed her hand from out of Tara’s panties and instead cupped her soft, cotton-covered mound. Tara sucked in breath harshly, and then began to pant softly as Willow continued to tease her.

Tara felt the shift in pressure applied to her center until she could feel it moving deeper inside of her just barely a layer away. It was like a cold drop of water after dying of thirst for hours and she was desperately craving the next drop. Her body was reacting before her brain could even process the pleasure. She felt like her every movement depended on his tiny pressure, she felt animalistic and raw. She could feel the warm blush spread across her face, it was embarrassing to feel so open, so revealed and yet it was what fueled her desire and made her arch against this pressure, eager for more. She bit her lip to keep from crying out she felt like she must hold this in, hold it and let it expand within herself, almost like a balloon inflating with air waiting to burst.

Tara forcefully pressed a hand over the one that cupped her sex and pushed hard against it and shivered. Willow closed her eyes and pressed her lips against Tara’s neck and breathed in her drug addicting scent. Willow could feel Tara’s wetness seeping through her panties and onto her fingers. Tara watched with dialated pupils as Willow withdrew her hand and brought it under her nose to smell. Tara felt a sharp shiver jolt down her spine, she held her breath and watched the rest of the erotic scene play out. Willow suckled on the tips of her fingers enjoying the rich taste of Tara’s essence.

Tara couldn’t take it anymore she needed a release and she needed it now. She pulled at Willow’s hand and guided back down her lean stomach to the elastic of her panties. Willow’s eyes flickered open and nervously looked to Tara for guidance, Tara stared unwaveringly back at her and nodded.

“Make love to me Willow” she whispered.

Those soft whispered words erupted inside of Willow and she almost couldn’t hold back the tears that were threatening to fall. It was so overwhelming, never had another person trusted her and wanted her so much. She could feel Tara’s love for her radiating off of her succulent skin and she felt entranced. She was under a spell, Tara’s spell and never did she wish to awaken from it. She took her free hand and enlaced her fingers with Tara’s.

Carefully the redhead parted Tara’s secret lips with one finger and plunged into the warm caverns of her womanhood. She paused when she felt Tara stiffen against her, Tara’s eyes were squeezed shut and she let loose a soft gasp of pain. Immediately Willow stopped, she froze frightened that she had hurt Tara. The hand in hers had tightened it’s grasp like a child grasping their mother before they get their first shot.

“Tara? Oh god... baby are you okay?” she whispered growing very scared.

“...yes... just a bit uncomfortable” Tara rasped wincing at the first time intrusion.

“Do you want to stop?” Willow asked

“N-No... just... give m-me a minute...” Tara replied, releaxing a little bit more and growing accoustomed to the feeling of Willow inside of her.

Willow remained still for a few more seconds and then pulled out, Tara immediately missed Willow’s fingers inside of her, there was now a sort of void that needed to be filled no matter how much it hurt she needed to feel whole again.

“Don’t stop” Tara pleaded, Willow nodded and catiously re-inserted her finger inside of the girl writhing next to her.

This time there was less pain and more pleasure, Tara could feel her sex throbbing against Willow’s finger and hugging it tight.

Willow could feel their connection, it was like every atom in her body was vibrating and echoing Tara’s pleasure into her own body. Being alone was now a thing of a long half forgotten past, Tara was her future, she completed her.

She listened on to Tara’s ragged breathing and it filled her her with a swelling that made her chest tighten with the fearful intesity of it all. Her heart pounded hard and she could almost hear the pulse of blood rushing in her eardrums.

The sound of Tara’s breath was like invisible oxygen that she fed on and couldn’t get enough of. That’s when Willow felt sure of it, something that she had once longed for, once dreaded, once lost and now found again.

It was love, Tara’s love like a warm beacon of light that engulfed her soul and gave her purpose.

Tara’s body arched into her hand and cried out in it’s own language that it too was not alone, and that it too contained a heart and soul full of love.

Their bodies ended in the same syllable and became the same rythm ending in the same long drawn out vowels dragging long into the hours of the day.

Off in the distance of another realm a deep yet old, wise voice, spoke. His voice held authority and ancientness to it and yet it voiced concern and question.

“Amalthea, why are the chosen ones wasting so much time? We should intervene, there is no point in their impulsive mating, they only have one chance to defeat The Master and they seem not to care about how little time they have left!”

“Hush now wise one, the connection must reach it’s full potential and that can only be done once Tara reaches true happiness, without the connection at it’s fullest they will not stand a chance against the trials that lay before them”.
The woman’s voice who spoke in return sounded ancient as well, but hers was nurturing and patient, like a mother's.

“You best hope that the prophecy is not mistaken or all is lost” the man replied in a doubting tone.

“Yes, and if that is true may the gods be with them” the woman replied distantly in prayer.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:07 pm 
5. Willowhand

This was a great update, showing Tara insecure, but wanting Willow to have her. Willow being very loving, very open making it all about her, then again she wouldn't be very Willow if she didn't right?

Quote:
“Tara? Oh god... baby are you okay?” she whispered growing very scared.

“...yes... just a bit uncomfortable” Tara rasped wincing at the first time intrusion.

“Do you want to stop?” Willow asked

“N-No... just... give m-me a minute...” Tara replied, releaxing a little bit more and growing accoustomed to the feeling of Willow inside of her.

The first pain then to pleasure experience, always needs to be adjusting too, it's good thing Tara said something, so she could get used to it.

Quote:
“Don’t stop” Tara pleaded, Willow nodded and catiously re-inserted her finger inside of the girl writhing next to her.

The connection being created between them is immense, of course Willow being cautious is always good, tho I think in the future don't think Tara will want her to be cautious. :grin

Quote:
Tara’s body arched into her hand and cried out in it’s own language that it too was not alone, and that it too contained a heart and soul full of love.

Their bodies ended in the same syllable and became the same rythm ending in the same long drawn out vowels dragging long into the hours of the day.

It's interesting that in stories and in life the bodies I think do talk to each other. they way you described it...beautiful.

Quote:
“Hush now wise one, the connection must reach it’s full potential and that can only be done once Tara reaches true happiness, without the connection at it’s fullest they will not stand a chance against the trials that lay before them”.
The woman’s voice who spoke in return sounded ancient as well, but hers was nurturing and patient, like a mother's.

Sounds like they are being watched over, even tho the one had a right to wonder, the woman I like. She knows they need to connect on each level to face whatever it is that comes in the future.

Loved the update, and though there will be updates far and in-be-tween I look forward to them.

Astron

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:52 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Just got caught up on your fic. Too bad it is right before you'll be sporadically updating. Hopefully, it won't be too far apart.

As far as what I have read so far, very interesting. This latest update was very sweet as a first sexual encounter for Tara. Willow was exactly how I would expect her to be; kind and patient.

Can't wait for more. Take care.

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:06 am 

Hey There!

Great chapter! I really like how you are writing their first time together. Tara being so nervous is expected and I love Willow in this fic. So glad to see them finally connect physically, because this will most definitely seal their connection; giving them that much more confidence. Which they desperately need to defeat The Master.

I'm bummed about the updates, but as long as you don't abandon the fic...it's all good. ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:50 am 
3. Flaming O

nightmask,

Beyond :wtkiss this was true :love

Love this story so much!

BC

- Alice Ripley, Next to Normal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:56 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

nightmask,

This was exquisite, beautiful writing. *sighs*

You captured the passion and tenderness between them with writing that is original, real, poetic and powerful.

I am truly awed and grateful that you're sharing your talent with us. :flower

Please keep writing! :kgeek

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:18 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

AstronSoul: The love making scene was the most awkward thing I've ever been challenged with writing :blush
I agree Tara in the future most definitely wouldn't want Willow to be cautious ;P "The wise one" dude is totally
Mr. cranky pants. Sorry I took so long to update senior year is killing my free time :/

True_Love: Hazah! Another new reader :D Hopefully I didn't lose your interest by taking so long to update!

Finey_McFine: Oh man I spent a whole month attempting to write anything decent and whenever I thought of giving up your comment about abandoning the fic gave me a certain sense of duty so thank you ;] Your feedback got me through it!

BlondCavalier: Thanks so much for the feedback! :D

Ariel: I'm so happy you liked it, I was worried when I first posted the last chapter it that it was too awkward. Everyone's comments including yours is definitely boosting my confidence in my writing abilities :]

Next chapter directly below!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next