The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Chase the morning (updated: 7/7/12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:11 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
Setting/plot: (loosely based around the movie Repo the genetic opera) The not too distant future. In the year of 2056 (willow and Tara were not born until later on. Only Buffy, Faith and Dawn were born during the normal time period of btvs and Giles was never Buffy's watcher) an epidemic of vampire breeding engulfs the world, millions die, few survive and they all come to live ironically in sunny dale for some weird reason...

spoilers: none, unless you've seen Repo! the genetic opera...

rating: pg-13 eventually NC-17

Disclaimer: I do not own Willow and Tara or any btvs character or the plot/setting from repo

Author's note: watch the repo trailer if this story is interesting to you, I think I edited this thing like 5 times and had my other friends look it over and edit too, but I'm still not sure if it's that great or not... BTW rack is pretty much a stalker of Tara and Willow in this fic just because he's a creeper like that >.>

Part one:

In the not too distant future...

In the year 2056 an epidemic of vampire breeding engulfs the world, millions die, few survive, and the sun is eternally cursed into an eclipse; destroying daylight forever....

Earth’s last hope of survival had died 55 years ago with Buffy Summers; one of the last slayers known to the world. She died, stopping a hell god glory by sacrificing herself. The most current slayer after Buffy was Faith. She was mysteriously kidnapped from jail, and it is said she is being kept alive beyond her years by machines, thus forcing the slayer line to come to a halt. Without someone to protect the human race and create a balance, the new world became chaos...

10 years later out of the tragedy, a tyrant emerges. The Master of the Vampire race forces the remaining population of Humans to follow “Human codes”. In such codes, all Humans are subject to arrest if they do not pay a certain amount of blood each week. In return, the Vampires become the elite race and allow the remaining humans to live and work as long as they follow the new laws of the master and do not attempt to rebel.

During this time period, black magick is rediscovered by the new age Wiccans and warlocks. Many become addicted to the Magicks. The Master creates a law that states if any human is caught practicing magicks of any kind will be subject to arrest or immediate death. Wiccans and Warlocks begin to illegally sell Dark Magick spells and potions on the black market to humans and vampires alike.

The Master and his closest followers; Angelus a crazy murderer, Drusilla a crazy and twisted seductress, and William the bloody or Spike, a lethal fighter/ rapist, become the World's most powerful group of vampires. For those who cannot keep up with their blood payments, or who are caught practicing magick, the master sends out legal assassins known as Watch-men...

A cloaked man comes out of the dark and disgusting alleyway. The dark blue shadows dance upon his pale skin and the garbage infested ground. From behind him, a dim orange glows brightly from a fire in a trash can. Oddly clothed magick junkies scamper around in the distance, bumping into each other like zombies.

The cloaked man’s name is Rack, he is a black magick dealer who sells spells and potions to junkies who have yet to be picked off by the watch-men.
          Sparks of green electric energy crackle between this fingertips. He turns to an old and vine-covered house surrounded by rusty gates of iron. On the second floor a window flickers with light, while the rest of the house remains dark and quiet in the fog of the eternal night of Sunny dale.
 Slowly a smirk comes across his face, he turns to face the house more and then with his index finger he points to the illuminated window, he begins to whisper in a deep dark croaky voice, “This little one’s giving off vibes....”

Tara, a tall, pale 18 year-old girl with dark blonde shoulder length hair and light blue eyes stared outside of the shadowy glass of her window. The view looked down onto a street with a gray crumbling brick wall. On the wall was scattered graffiti art and words. Tara knew most of the legible words by heart. Her favorite work of graffiti on the particular wall was the black wiry words that seemed to be the boldest. It read:

FREE YOUR MIND.

She woke up to those words every sunless morning of her life. Her mind was free to explore anything and everything she could possibly dream of, but it was her body that was imprisoned to the sad rotting shell of a home. Her father never let her go outside, he told her that when her mother died giving birth to her, the curse that killed her mother passed onto Tara. She was told that there was a demon inside of her and at any moment it could take over her body and kill someone or end up harming herself.

Tara pulled her eyes away from the brick wall. She did not notice the cloaked man hidden by the shadows who had happened to be looking right at her. She closed the dark purple curtains over the window and picked the messenger bag up from her bed before walking towards the door.

She took a deep breath and whispered “clausa aperire”. A soft flash of light hit the doorknob making an unlocking sound.

Tara turned the knob and slowly pushed the door open. Thankfully it had not creaked. She walked quietly down the stairs and turned to walk behind them. She pressed against the wooden wall, and it opened for her with ease, it was a secret passage her father had created that lead directly to the tomb of her mother in a graveyard near the back of their house. The passage was dark and slimy, and the walls were made of coarse rock much like a cave.

Once more, Tara took a deep breath and spoke again in a foreign tongue,“conjuro te lucis exiguo”.

Tiny lights sprung forth from her finger tips and merged into a marble sized orb that glowed bright orange and illuminated the path for Tara.

When she reached the dark red door at the end of the path she let the orb’s glow slowly die, and it began to disappear as if it were bright smoke. Tara dug into a ridge on the side of the door and pulled it to one side. It opened to a small mausoleum which held her mother’s grave.

Tara unclasped the dark blue cloak that clung to her body and let it fall to the ground. She sat down on the cloak and faced the headstone of Mother. She smiled as she looked up at the beautiful woman’s portrait that hung on the hall behind the tombstone.

She opened up her bag and emptied its contents; Two worn spell books, a wrapped up sandwich and a novel she had found in a truck of her mother’s old things.

The book was a paper back copy. It’s pages were crinkly, yellow, and smelled of ink and leaves in the middle of autumn. The faded cover art was a grayish blue with a girls face looking down.           
Tara flipped to the back to read the summary when a small beeping caught her attention. It was her watch going off reminding her she had a half hour until her father returned from work.

Tara sighed. She looked outside from the giant gap in the door on the other side of the room that served as a window. She breathed in the air that filled the tiny room.

Tara got up taking only her cloak with her and opened the door to the outside world. She took a few glances around the fog filled graveyard and silently prayed to the gods to keep her safe. A soft, blue glow highlighted the white gravestones that littered the ground. All the trees were black leafless and twisted, dark vines encircled like chains.

Tara wrapped her cloak tighter around her body as chill of wind blew against her side, and carried her hair in strands up with it before letting them drop back down.

“I’ll be quick...”
she thought to herself, walking cautiously along the brick path before her.

In the distance sirens could be heard from a few blocks away. It wasn’t the police,she shuddered. Her father informed her when she was old enough to understand that the sirens were that of a garbage truck, which disposed of the corpses the watch-men had left behind; the left over parts of their victims.

The siren trailed on and grew louder, then grew soft again, indicating the turning of the vehicle in a new direction away from the grave site.

Last edited by nightmask on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:18 am, edited 38 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:39 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
DIBS!!!

Hey!

Don't know the piece this is based on, but it's a very unusual premise, I'm intrigued! Very imaginative!

Very cinematic writing style, really liked the sci-fi/film noir language. Got very sharp pictures from your prose.
Quote:
The dark blue shadows dance upon his pale skin and the garbage infested ground. From behind him, a dim orange glows brightly from a fire in a trash can.

Definitely felt the impact of the graffitti "FREE YOUR MIND" with the contrast of Tara's imprisonment.

Another great description:
Quote:
Tara turned the knob and slowly pushed the door open. Thankfully it had not creaked. She walked quietly down the stairs and turned to walk behind them. She pressed against the wooden wall, and it opened for her with ease, it was a secret passage her father had created that lead directly to the tomb of her mother in a graveyard near the back of their house. The passage was dark and slimy, and the walls were made of coarse rock much like a cave.

Thanks and keep writing! :kgeek

Ariel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:53 am 
8. Vixen

Very interesting, now I"ll check out what it's loosely (?) based around, would like to see what you do with this. Just how loose do you plan to keep it?

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:55 am 
4. Extra Flamey

I'm just going to follow the general plot of repo, but some scenes may go out of order or be fully taken out and new ones put in their place so it really shouldn't matter if you haven't seen the movie :]

"In the pale light of the moon, I play the game of you"- Neil Gaiman, Sandman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:21 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Wow, This seems pretty dark, very creepy...yet, interesting. Can't w8 to see where it's going.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:32 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Author's note: Willow will appear in the next update, let me know what you think :D

Part two

Rack, the black magic dealer, had entered the grave site and stopped at a particular grave of interest, a tomb that was left outside of the ground.

On the tomb there was a thin layer of dirt covering the top of the casket and in the dirt someone had spelled out protective runes which would bind the casket closed until the caster returned.

Rack smiled when he saw it remained untouched, he ran his finger over a particular rune and added onto the symbol, a clicking sound followed after and Rack was able to push the covering of the Tomb over with ease. He kept all of his supplies in a bunch of tombs all over the graveyard.

He pulled out a pair of chicken feet, a small cauldron and two vials of liquid. He began to whistle as he pulled the covering back over the crypt and sat upon it and began to arrange the ingredients into measurements and mix them into the cauldron.

Tara’s ears detected the sound of Rack’s whistling and walked faster in his direction until she stood a few feet before where he sat. The man’s facial features before her, glowed from the paleness of his skin that seemed to be tinted a sickly olive.

“W-who are y-you?” Tara asked stuttering, she hadn’t expected to find anyone here, the man did not looked dressed well enough to look like a vampire, he wore a long and tattered dark brown vest with an off white long sleeved shirt under that.

His cloak was draped over the side of the casket and his nails looked thick and dirty as she caught sight of them.

“I am Rack and you are?” he replied glancing over at Tara with interest.

“Y-your not a v-vampire are you?” Tara asked swallowing fearfully.

“No...” he chuckled, Tara caught sight off his lazy left eye that wandered off in the opposite direction of the right one which focused on her. She inwardly shivered this guy gave her the creeps.

“I-I’m T-Tara” she replied meekly.

Rack smiled at her, her aura held a white blue glow that surrounded her form, he could he hear the teen's heart beat fluttering like a captured butterfly in a jar, she was afraid of him.

"good" he thought to himself, he liked it when they were afraid, it made things so much more entertaining.

Her gaze moved to the cauldron and ingredients around him, he caught her line of sight and smiled.

“It’s a potion for a costumer, you know any magick Tara?” he asked the teenager before him, her hair partially fell into her eyes and cheeks.

“I- I’ve uh tried a few .... spells now and then... I’m not very g-good I h-had to t-teach myself from b-books” she said nervously,

“maybe he’s dangerous” Tara began to think to herself, an unsettling tingle began to spread inside of her stomach.

“Do you want me to amplify your powers a little?” he asked raising an eyebrow and he began to get up placing the cauldron down on the tomb.

“Uh... n-no t-thanks I’m g-good” Tara said shaking her head her hair fell more into her face.

This amused Rack, he grinned, “Oh come now it doesn’t hurt and it’s over fast...” he said moving closer to Tara.

Tara was now frightened the man was very tall and the way he was moving towards her made her shiver, her feet wouldn’t budge though. This man reminded her of a snake slithering towards her in a taunting coiling like manner, while she could only hold her breath and feel the blood pounding in her ears.

Rack was inches away from Tara now he leaned forward a little to meet her eye level, his eyes skimmed down examining her closely. He pressed his hand onto the space beneath her collar bone just below the clasp of her cloak where her Black shirt started. He gently pushed a little into Tara's chest, who was now too rigid with fear to take her eyes off the man in front of her.

“Relax.... I’m just gonna take a little tour... you gotta give a little... to get a little...” a green flash sparked beneath his hand and Tara sucked in breath her eyes closed tightly.

Blue light began to glow from Tara’s chest and she began to gasp for air as did Rack.

After five seconds Rack’s other hand lifted Tara’s chin and he moved his face closer to her ear,

“You taste like Honey...” he whispered in his husky voice, then he drew back and returned to his work.

Tara remained standing her breath grew erratic her closed eyelids fluttered but remained shut, her throat felt dry, she couldn't cry out for help, she began to sway and finally crumpled to the ground.

Rack’s laughter echoed threw Tara’s head and was swallowed up by the sight of only the static darkness behind her eyelids and the increasing sound of the sirens from before. They sounded almost too close to her and finally she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Minutes later when Rack was long gone, a darkly dressed man walked fast to the spot where Tara’s form lay, he checked her pulse and scooped her up in his arms. The helmet he wore illuminated his eyes in bright green light, his sad gray eyes looked down at Tara with worry.

Last edited by nightmask on Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated:1/21/11)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:28 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs. This seems amazingly insane and creepy.

I haven't seen Repo! yet, but really want to. Is the the guy that found Tara Giles/Nathan?

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:38 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Promthea128: Yes Rupert giles is Tara's father in this fic. and he is watch-man as well, Tara doesn't know this. I'm glad your enjoying the story :]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:49 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Author's note: I give you willow :P the song Tara listens to is Boats and birds by gregory and the hawk

Part Three:

As Tara’s mind came back into consciousness, her eyes slowly took in her surroundings, she was in her bed. She looked around sensing another presence within the room and saw her dad looking back at her. Tara sat up wondering if he was angry at her for leaving her room.

“Dad?” she squeaked her voice tiny from lack of use, he approached the bed in a fluid motion of steps.

Her father was a tall middle aged man with well defined cheeks bones and worry lines under his eyes. His dark caramel hair was already beginning to gray. Many at work knew him as “ripper”, but at home he went by Rupert or Giles.

“Hey that was a close one...” Rupert said with relief, he sat on the side of
Tara’s bed and lovingly pressed the back of his hand to her forehead to see if she was feverish.

“Dad...” Tara started to say, but Rupert cut her off, “too close...” he said, he removed his glasses and began to clean them on his shirt.

“What happened?” Tara asked, she felt the bed spinning underneath her,
but it was only in her head, which was buzzing from the after affects of whatever it was Rack had done to her.

“Your going to be all right, that’s all that matters...” Rupert placed his glasses back on and turned to face Tara giving her a reassuring smile as he took her hand in his.

Tara couldn’t help but be comforted by her father’s familiar scent of cologne and the way his big and warm hand gently held hers. She loved her father dearly, he had been the only person she had ever met in her life, before she met Rack. He had taken care of her and had taught her how to read and write, he informed her of the twisted ways of the new world in which they lived, warning Tara never to venture out alone, for the world could be cruel to a girl with a demon inside of her.

“Are you mad I was outside?” Tara asked her eyebrows furrowing.

“Shhhh... no Tare, you missed your medicine and fell unconscious...”

“There was this warlock...” Tara said trying to explain that Rack was the reason she passed out.

Rupert shook his head “nonsense” he scoffed, “Please be more cautious, you could have gotten hurt”.

Tara sat up more “B-but it was real dad...” she protested.

Rupert didn’t listen he was beginning to get annoyed, he uncapped an orange clear bottle with a white label on it, he shook out a white pill with small numbers indented into it.

“I am the doctor, and I’m your father, please Tara drop it” he said his voice said sternly, he handed Tara the pill and went over to the bedside table and got her some water.

“But dad-”
“Something could have happened to you, you need to be more responsible!” Giles snapped at Tara.

She shuddered and lowered her gaze from his, her father was very frightening when he was angry with her. Rupert glanced over at the small portrait of Tara’s mother that hung on the wall he let his anger fall away and be replaced with sadness.

The portrait seemed to glow brightly and almost seemed to call out to the father and daughter in dismay.

“The curse that took your dear mother from us, passed from her and into your veins, I’d be lost if I were to loose you... I will stop at nothing to keep you safe...” Rupert shivered and grew defensive, he would do anything for Tara, she was his, no one elses, she couldn’t leave him ever, he needed her with him. If he couldn’t look over her, he may go mad.

Tara sensing his sadness pushed back the blankets and got up off the bed and walked over to her father, “I’ll take my meds dad don’t you worry” she reassured him.

“Just until I find a cure...” Rupert replied.

He gave Tara a warm smile, but it didn’t reach his eyes they remained heavy and sad. He kissed Tara on the top of her head, he wrapped an arm over her shoulder and looked down at her protectively.

“Your mother rest her soul, would be so proud of you, though you cannot see her she is here with you, we will always be there for you in your time of need, Tara your the world to me”.

Rupert gave Tara a short hug pressing her face gently into his warm chest, then released her and rummaged through his pocket, pulling out a small ring of keys, he found the one to Tara’s room and locked the door behind him.

When Tara finally heard her father’s retreating footsteps she sighed and set the medicine and water down on her desk.

Tara looked up at the portrait of her mother and sat down on the floor her back pressed into the door, “How much of it’s the curse? how much of it is fate? how much of it depends on the choices that we make? He says I have her eyes too, I also inherited shame...”

Tara shook her head in disgust, she hated this stupid curse, why did her mother have to pass it to her? What did she do to deserve this? She walked past her small telescope and opened up the curtains to reveal the world once more. She opened the latch to the Window and pushed it open, the dark air from outside felt warm and gentle on her skin.

“ I want to go outside...” she whispered earnestly, she gripped the window ledge and pressed her face outside as far as she could without becoming fearful of losing her grip and falling.

She looked out into the eternally dark sky, it was still morning according to her watch, but she could see the stars. The stars could always cheer her up when she felt lonely, and music, music definitely cheered her up.

She walked over to her laptop and pressed shuffle and play on one of her many playlists. A soft guitar began to strum a slow beat accompanied by the singers voice echoing in whispers as Tara increased the volume.

“If you be my star, I’ll be your sky,
you can hide underneath me and come out at night,
when I turn jet black and you show off your light
I live to let you shine,
I live to let you shine.

You can sky rocket away from me
and never look back if you find another galaxy
far from here with more room to fly,
just leave me your stardust to remember me by...”

Tara changed into a small white summer dress, the material was thin and smooth and accented her curves perfectly. She went back to the window and brushed her hair out an hummed along to the song, feeling better instantly.

Willow Rosenberg, a slender 18 year old with fair skin, dark red hair and seaweed green eyes wandered through the alley ways. She caught sight of Rack just as the walls of the alley ended, he was gazing up at an open window in a house across the street.

She had never seen the gaunt looking man before, but she remembered the house which he so fondly gazed at. That house in particular was said to be the home of a crazy surgeon who kept his only daughter locked away in the attic after he murdered his wife. She had heard the story when she was little and was always curious to see if the tale was true every time she walked by.

This was the first night she had seen the window open. Her curiosity grew as she approached the gate a few feet away from the creepy man.

Before Willow could fully study the man’s face, her attention was pulled upwards when she heard singing coming from the open window from above. Willow walked closer until the window was in full view and the lithe form of a girl her age in a simple white dress, she was brushing her soft dark blonde hair and studying the stars in the sky that stretched out far above her.

The mysterious girl was humming an unrecognizable tune, but with each brush stroke of her glossy hair, her scent was carried off by the wind straight to Willow’s senses.

Willow breathed in deep, the smell of honey and clover lingered on her lips and nose, she shivered and gazed, entranced by the figure before her. The only thing that filled her mind were the questions of what her name was? What color were her eyes? Was she the girl from the story?

Her eyes flickered quickly back to Rack, her jealously grew like heat in her chest. How dare this creepy guy stare at this godess like some pervert! Willow had to restrain herself from getting large with her butch side, which rarely showed. She felt very protective of this girl.

She couldn’t help but wince as the watch on her wrist buzzed with an incoming message. She sighed and tore her eyes away from her beautiful discovery and pressed a button on her watch.

“You have... 1 Incoming message from... The master” the computer’s voice spoke from within her watch.

She grumbled and began to walk quickly past the house looking forlornly back at the window and then returning her attention back to the message, she hit the receive button and let the recording play as a small hologram projected from her watch and took the form of the master.

“Rosenberg your late where are you?!” he growled.

“I got sidetracked I’ll be in shortly...” she replied and then ended the call.

Willow Rosenberg at the age of fifteen, after the death of both of her parents was forced into working for the master as his own personal witch. She was forced to conjure things that amused the master and his children; Angelus, Spike and Drusilla. All of them treated her terribly, her hand instinctively covered the bandage on her neck, it was from the last time she had been late, as punishment the master let Drusilla feed off of her.

Her latest wound had only started to heal, she shivered at the thought of Drusilla drinking from her again. She knew that would be her punishment if she didn’t hurry up.

A few blocks away was Willow’s destination, it was a large tower , that had been added on to an old club called The Bronze. The ominous looking building seemed to glare down at her like a bent tree that would moan in the wind. She headed over to the door of the entrance and swiped a card into the acess slot and was let through.

Willow walked quickly through the lobby of the bronze and climbed the stairs until she came across the elevator to the additional levels. She pressed the white button and watched it light up, while she listened to the distant sounds of the elevator plucking a small “ding!” every time it hit the next floor.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated:1/22/11)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 pm 
3. Flaming O

wow...this is a tad bit different..Rupert as Tara's father..thats a twist..keep up the good work

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated:1/22/11)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:20 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Author's note: I'm starting to think I have problems, now that I realize that I made Tara and Willow meet in a graveyard ._.

Part four:

Rupert Giles sat alone in the red velvet chair, in the second floor hallway of his house. The walls were littered with various pictures of Tara’s mother, they all seemed to gaze viciously down at him, Rupert shuddered and thought back eighteen years ago...

Once upon a happier time...
two lovers, Rupert and Allison, a happy marriage, a child on the way, the perfect life until Allison got sick...

Rupert thought he had found the cure, but instead it caused the death of his beloved wife, with time running out and Allison losing blood, Rupert could only save one. So he performed a C-section and saved Tara, killing his wife in the process...

Rupert shook his head forcing back the dreadful memories from his past to the back of his head, but he failed in vain, Allison’s face was everywhere, her voice inside of his head demanding why he killed her.

“Where did our daughter go? It’s me she must escape... by burdens I can’t erase... the mother i might have saved....” he whispered under his breath,
he could hear the Watch-man inside of his head whispering to him “Assassin! Murder!er Monster!” it declared accusing himself with self loathing.

Again memories flashed before his eyes, he saw himself kissing Allison, she was wearing a white wedding dress, he was in a black suit. It was the memory of their wedding day, they had been so young and so happy... His mind pulled him back into the reality of the dimly lit hallway the darkness buried his form, he was a prisoner to this house.

“Ally, I need you now... look what I’ve become... the nightmare that she should fear... is the father you left alone!”

Rupert gripped the wall, his rough nails cut into the wall as he clenched his teeth to hold back the tears welling up inside his eyes.

No tears, he couldn't cry, he didn’t deserve to cry, he needed to be strong for Tara, he needed to be punished for what he did to Allison and for how he forced Tara to stay inside all of her life, making her serve his sentence of damnation along with him.

Rupert banged his head into the wall groaning in agony, he couldn’t help remembering that last empty memory,the corpse of his wife, pale and lifeless, her stomach covered in blood from the operation and himself kissing her on the cheek goodbye.

Rupert had been accused of murder by the master of the vampire race, who delighted in forcing Rupert to work for him as a watch-man it was the only way he could remain out of prison. Tara could never know that her father was no longer a surgeon who worked at the hospital. No he was a dark disgusting creature transformed slowly through the harsh years into a killer.

“I am only living out a lie...” he whispered to himself, he pocketed the glasses he no longer needed and moved downstairs.

He walked towards the fire place and moved one of the little knick knacks on the shelf above it, he then was able to pull the fire place from the wall as if it were a door. He headed into his “office” where he took some of his victims to extract their remaining blood for the master before he killed them.

Willow exited the elevator and entered the room, Drusilla sat splayed across a couch which faced the Master’s desk. Spike and Angelus sat upright on either side of their sister and turned around to grin as Willow walked in. They cast taunting smirks at her knowing something that she did not.

“Just keep looking down don’t make eye contact..” she thought to herself as she approached the desk.

The master glared down at her, on his chin were a few stray trails of blood. Willow could never get over the fact that he looked like the love child of nosefratu and lord voldemort.

“Miss Rosenberg, nice of you to show up, and why are we late?” the master said, his yellow eyes glared at the red head before him.

“It won’t happen again sir” she replied conentrating on her shoes.

“I don’t care for your excuses” he got up and sat on his desk, crossing one leg over the other, he was so close to Willow that she could smell the rotting flesh on his lips.

Willow’s heart began to thump wildly she could feel her pulse becoming erratic. The master reached up and stroked Willow’s hair and her cheek.

“you’ve been very naughty haven’t you girl?” he asked.

Willow was frozen, she felt like trapped and vulnerable, all the warmth from within left her body. The master grabbed her hair and yanked it forcefully, Willow began to tear up he head throbbed.

“I asked you a question” he spat.

“Ye-yes s-sir” Willow replied, he teeth clenched and her eyes squeezed tight, all she could do was hope the pain would go away, try to focus on something to distract her from it.

“Dollie has been very naughty, can I teach dollie a lesson?” Drusilla said, as she approached Willow and wrapped her arms around her waist from behind.

The master nodded and released his grip on Willow’s hair and left the room to attend to other bussiness. Drusilla smiled and grabbed the red head’s wrist dragging Willow on to the couch with her.

“You sing the sweetest little song. Won't you sing for me, hmm?” she whispered into Willow’s ear, she forced Willow to sit on her lap.

Willow struggled to get away from Drusilla, but the vampire held her fast.

“I’ll pout if you don’t sing dollie” Drusilla said, she eyed the bandage on willow’s neck and ripped it off.

Willow Bit her lip, while Drusilla licked the wound. Willow had feared this would happen, she couldn’t bear this humiliation again, she wasn’t even a human anymore when she was in their presence, she was simply their drinking toy, who would cast spells for their amusement.

“p-please let me go, let me go” she whimpered, her whole body rejected Drusilla, it shook with fear and disgust.

Drusilla ignored Willow's pleas and bit down on the wound letting it reopen and run into her mouth. Willow cried out in pain, she could hear her blood sloshing down Drusilla’s throat, she was going to be sick. Willow couldn’t get her wrists free from Drusilla’s grip. She was stuck, Willow panicking searched her mind for a spell, anything to get her away from these creatures.

“Ego dico super thee vesta, dea of incendia, servo mihi ex ira!” Willow whispered.

Drusilla drew back in pain from Willow and screeched, Willow’s skin felt like liquid fire. She examined her finger tips and saw that steam was rising off of them. Quickly seeing that she was free Willow stumbled off the couch and ran to the elevator jamming her finger on the lobby button. The doors closed before the others could catch her. Willow caught her breath and felt her skin begin to cool down. She sank down on to the floor clutching her knees to her chest taking deep draughts of breath.

“Thank the gods” she rasped, Willow waited anxiously for the elevator to stop, she could feel warm liquid on her neck trailing down onto her shirt staining it dark red. Willow placed a hand over her neck applying pressure to the wound. Every vampire in town would smell her if she didn’t hurry to a shelter.

She sprinted out of the elevator as soon as it opened and headed to the right not sure of what to do or where she was going.

After waiting a good hour Tara snuck out of her room, she had to go back for her things she had left at her mother’s grave. She crept down the hallway and saw no trace of her father, so she went ahead with her plan. She entered the secret passage way, walking fast towards the door to crypt.

Tara entered and gathered up her things from earlier that lay askew, but to her relief undisturbed. The door to the graveyard had been left open, so Tara decided to explore just a little more. She had a curse ready in mind if she came across Rack again. She felt daring and rebellious, her father couldn’t keep her locked up forever.

Still she looked in both directions scanning the area for any forms of life. She continued on her path, she felt free, more free than she had ever felt all of her years.

“Thanks the gods” she whispered smiling as she looked up into the sky and the stars smiled back at her.

Willow turned sharply into the graveyard running fast, her shoes slapping wildly against the dirt and grass, she was out of breath and her throat felt like it was going to explode.

“I need a place to hide, I need a place to hide, I’m going die oh gods I’m going to die, all the vampires in sunny dale can probably smell me..” her mind raced, searching frantically for a place to hide all she could see was headstones and trees.

She heard a crunching noise, and sped up her pace, she glanced behind her and ran into something, knocking her and whatever she banged into down. She cursed under her breath feeling her head throb from the impact.

Willow opened her eyes, she had fallen on top of a girl her age. Willow got up and offered a hand to the girl, then gasped, it was the girl from the window.

Tara gazed up at the hand the stunning red head in front of her offered. She gently took it and felt a spark run threw her skin, making her shiver. She gazed up at the green eyes and she knew.... they both had felt it, and whatever “it” was it felt amazing.

Tara noticed the dry blood on Willow’s neck that now stained a huge portion of her shirt.

She got up still holding Willow’s hand, before she could ask the red head's name she caught sight of a group of dark figures running towards where they stood. Tara understood Willow was being chased and without a second thought, pulled Willow away with her. The two began to run hand in hand back into the masoleum of Tara’s mother to hide.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated:1/24/11)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:45 pm 
3. Flaming O

awesome and update...this story has me intrigued..can't wait to see where it goes from here

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:25 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I love the gothic/punk, forebody-ness of it :) it's great :) Keep it coming!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Bouncer73: thanks for the feedback [: I hope to keep you intrigued!

Knightlylove: it's great to get feedback from such an awesome writer, I hope you like the update [:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

author's note: I was supposed to have midterms all week, but I am currently snowed in and school got canceled woo hoo! [: So I spent the whole day coloring and a several hours watching a very potter sequel while editing and writing more of my fic. This part has a shower scene, just letting you know...

Part five:

Willow and Tara crouched in the hushed darkness of the small mausoleum, listening carefully for any disturbances outside. After a good five minutes Tara realized that they were still holding hands, Willow had loosely intertwined fingers with her and had unknowingly began to stroke the other girl’s hand with her thumb. Tara blushed at the intimate contact, Willow noticed what she was doing and drew away embarrassed.

Willow’s other hand reached up to touch her wound, the trails of blood had hardened and were becoming flaky on her skin. She scratched at the layer, trying to remove it. Tara put her hand on Willow’s shoulder stilling her movements.

“Hey don’t pick at it you could reopen it and start bleeding again” Tara whispered, Willow sighed and nodded her head in agreement.

She couldn’t help it, she needed to be doing something with her hands, she felt antsy sitting in the darkness trying to stay perfectly still and quiet. Tara noticed this and placed her hand back over Willow’s to comfort her, the spark between them jumped again, but neither said a word.

More time began to pass while Willow traced invisible patterns along the inside of Tara’s wrist and palm, she could feel the long columns of root like veins woven just under the surface of Tara’s skin. Tara felt like her entire arm was a magnet being pulled into Willow’s touch, call it what you may; electricity, magic or attraction, but both girls could feel it. There was a connection that led them to each other.

Every so often they would hear gusts of wind beating against the grass outside and a soft rustling of trees and forest creatures making their presence known. Willow’s head rested upon Tara’s shoulder, and the only sounds that filled the room was their combined gentle breathing. Willow inhaled the scent on Tara’s skin and hair, feeling perfectly content and sleepy.

An electronic beeping noise broke the long drawn out silence, startling both girls. Willow reluctantly sat up and looked around for the source, Tara located it first, it was the white watch on her wrist. It was blinking red and on the screen were the words “5 MINUTE WARNING”, it was her alarm that activated whenever her dad was expected to be coming home.

Tara quickly silenced the annoying gadget and opened the secret door to the passageway, deciding to take her chances. She hoped that the people who had been chasing Willow couldn’t hear them, she motioned for the red head to follow her in. Tara closed the door behind them and they were swallowed by the thick absence of illumination. She hesitated and bit her lip, she turned to Willow to speak.

“Um... d-don’t freak out okay? and please don’t tell anyone about this...” she whispered.

Willow gave a silent nod and watched while Tara closed her eyes and relaxed her face, exhaling deeply and then inhaling. She recognized the Latin words that Tara recited and watched her conjure an orb of light, to show the way ahead.

Willow grew excited, she had met another witch, just like herself, “maybe we could do spells together”, she wondered.

Willow clutched Tara’s hand as she followed from behind until they were able to see a door in front of them, Tara opened it and motioned for Willow to keep quiet. She led Willow up the stairs and into her bedroom.

“Tara?” a voice called from outside her bedroom, Tara listened to the stairs creak while they bore the weight of her father who undoubtedly was wandering up to her room to check on her.

“Hide” Tara whispered to Willow, she pointed to her closet door, Willow obeyed.

She sat down in the limited crawl space, the clothing hanging from a rack obstructed her view, but hid her from sight if anyone were to open the closet door. Willow drew in her knees to her chest and cupped a hand over her mouth to silence her breath. She could hear muffled voices coming from outside the closet door and was able to make out a few words every so often.

Tara’s door opened and Rupert walked in smiling, in his hand was a carefully wrapped parcel. He handed it to Tara and kissed her on the head watching her unwrap the package with amusement.

“ Hey Tara” he said greeting her warmly, “I got you a new book and a journal, I hope you like them.... I can always return them if you don’t and get you something else...”

Rupert said sitting down on her bed, his back felt stiff and he moved his neck, making it crack.

“No dad, they’re perfect thank you” Tara replied, her face had lighten up at the sight of an ancient poetry book and a new leather bound journal for her personal use.

She moved over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close. Rupert got up and cleaned his glasses on his shirt.

“Give me an hour to get dinner started , what do you say to spaghetti and meatballs?” Rupert asked his hand on the door knob.

“Sure” Tara said nodding, Rupert flashed another smile at his daughter and closed the door.

Rupert threw his jacket on his unmade bed and walked swiftly into the bathroom across from his room. He locked the door to insure no disturbances, he looked at himself in the mirror inspecting his face. On his neck were a few stray drops of blood from his last job, hopefully Tara hadn’t noticed. He removed his vest, glasses, and button up shirt discarding them on the floor and began to wash his face and neck removing any hints of grime or blood from sight.

Tara set her new books down on her bed and opened the closet to let Willow out.

“Sorry about that” Tara said, while Willow climbed out and straightened her clothes.

“Tara?... Is your name Tara?” Willow questioned, she had listened in on the conversation and had caught her name.

“Oh uh.... yes it is” Tara said, she had forgotten her name for a second, it sounded so much different when Willow said her name, rather than when her father said it, on her lips it sounded so beautiful.

“I’m Willow” she replied, she looked around Tara’s room growing accustomed to where everything was. Tara smiled, the name suited the red head.

“Um... d-do you want to take a shower?” Tara asked, she finally noticed how beaten up Willow looked under the light, her jeans were all muddy and caked with grass stains and dirt, her hair was ruffled and her shirt was ruined, and still Tara couldn’t help but notice how alluring she looked.

Willow looked down at her jeans and shirt and nodded, “yes please... I mean only if it’s okay... I don’t want to impose or anything...” she babbled blushing, Tara must have thought she looked ridiculous.

Tara shook her head “Willow your not imposing,don’t be silly” she said reassuringly, she gathered up a few different size towels for Willow to use.

“I’ll get some clothes for you to change into” Tara said, she opened the door to the bathroom and started the shower for Willow, then walked out.

Willow nodded and closed the door, she paused feeling slightly uncomfortable taking a shower in the house of someone she hardly knew, but after letting her hand test the temperature, a shower sounded amazing. She peeled off her clothes and stepped into the tub and began to scrub at the dry blood on her neck.

Tara could hear the sound of the water running and blushed immediately at her inner thoughts. Willow, the adorable redhead who had clung to her hand for a good hour or two, was now naked in her bathroom. Tara tried to distract herself by pulling out a pajama top with and some old loose fitting jeans. She then looked through her desk drawers for a first aid kit, so she could clean Willow’s wound more thoroughly.

While waiting for Willow to finish her shower Tara opened up her new journal to the first page and began to scrawl an entry about her day so far. Soon enough the entire page became full, the majority of it about her experience that morning when she had encountered Rack and of later on how she had met Willow.

She sighed and plopped down on her bed, she stared up at the ceiling and felt her eye lids getting heavy, before succumbing to a nap Tara spoke softly to her mother, hoping she could hear her.

“Mama?... I met someone today... I don’t know allot about them, but there’s something between us... like a connection... I get the feeling that if I told her my secret she may not hate me for being a demon, like dad always said people would...” with that Tara’s breaths grew deeper and she drifted off to the sound of the shower running.

Willow felt her tense muscles relax under the soothing stream of water, here she was able to stretch time out, here she could think. She picked up the bar of soap and began to cleanse her body of the dirt that still clung to it, while she did this she couldn’t help but think of Tara.

Why had Tara told her to hide from her father? Why was there a secret passage way from a graveyard into Tara’s house? Willow wanted to know so much more about the mysterious girl who resided just outside the door.

Tara seemed to be a very kind and loving person to Willow, she had saved her from the vampires who had chased her down the streets of Sunny dale, she had trusted Willow enough to use her magic in front of her, she had let Willow into her home before she had even asked her name.

Willow wrapped her arms around her slick waist and warmth emanated into her core, oh how she wished it were Tara holding her. But what would a sexy dark haired blonde like Tara, possibly want with a babbling red head nerd like herself?

Her mind and body ached for the contact she hungered for, she closed her eyes and steadied her breathing letting the feeling fill her up, yet remained unsatisfied. She needed a release and by now she was sure only Tara could supply it.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated:1/27/11)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
DIBS!!!

Nightmask, (Wildly cool name btw!)

Thank you for this very imaginative story; don't know where it will go and I'm loving the mystery and the atmosphere you create.

Quote:
After a good five minutes Tara realized that they were still holding hands, Willow had loosely intertwined fingers with her and had unknowingly began to stroke the other girl’s hand with her thumb. Tara blushed at the intimate contact, Willow noticed what she was doing and drew away embarrassed.

Love is in the detail, beautifully done!

Also loved the orb of light, very magick-y – real picture in my mind!

Quote:
Her mind and body ached for the contact she hungered for, she closed her eyes and steadied her breathing letting the feeling fill her up, yet remained unsatisfied. She needed a release and by now she was sure only Tara could supply it.

Definitely the ecstasy equation. W + T = Ecstasy!

Okay, you've got me!

Write! Write! Write! :kgeek

Ariel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:38 am 
2. Floating Rose

I can see myself getting addicted to this story, You have a great start to this fic!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:36 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

This is so awesome.

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:14 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Ariel: Thanks! [: I actually made up the name in middle school coz' that's what comic book nerds like me do ^.^
but unfortunately marvel created a superhero called Nightmask before I even knew about it so there's the down side. I hope you like the next update [:

Wiccanvixen: yay thank you, I hope to keep you addicted... not like in a drug way... like in a good way... like candy... ._. I think I've contracted willow babble.

Promethea128: thank you ^.^

Author's note: I'm a sucker for french poetry [:

Part six:

Later on Willow emerged from the bathroom, the room let loose steam as it was opened to the cold contrast of air in Tara’s bedroom. Willow wrapped her frame with the fluffy towel and walked over to the side of the bed where Tara lay napping.

She looked down and spotted the clothes Tara had meant for her to wear, feeling brave she let the towel fall entirely from her body exposing every inch of her naked being.

She gazed over at Tara’s form, her breaths flowing in and out of her still body, her eyelids twitched in frantic movements, but remained closed while she entered into the R.E.M dream stage of sleep.

Her hair was spread out all around her face, her hair and skin shone with ghostly highlights, “she looks like a sleeping mermaid” Willow thought.

She blushed as the cold air tickled her wet skin, making the tips of her breasts stiffen and her skin prickle with chills. She quickly began to dress herself, feeling naughty and embarrassed at the idea of Tara waking up to see Willow naked, caught in the act of watching her sleep.

Once dressed she sat down on the side of Tara’s bed, careful not to disturb the sleeping beauty. In Tara’s hand was a leather bound journal pressed into her chest protectively, to the right of Tara’s head was the other book her father had just given her.

It was a red poetry book of colleceted works, Willow picked this up and began to flip through the pages, a few poems looked famliar to her such
as; “The Jabberwocky, Song of Myself, Dream Within a Dream” and so on. A particular poem caught her eye, the title was “Ophelia” by Arthur Rimbaud, It was unfamiliar to her but the title caught her attention.

Ophelia was the name of the girl who drowned herself in Hamlet, Willow recalled. Tara stirred and awoke slowly, she sat up and rubbed her eyes.

“Oh hey Willow, you got the clothes...” she noticed.

Willow nodded, she scooted over to sit next to Tara on the bed and handed her the book still open to the page of “Ophelia”.

“Tara? Can you read this to me?” Willow pleaded, much like a small child at bedtime.

Tara smiled at the odd but adorable request, she took the book and felt Willow’s warm body snuggle closer to hers, both of their bare feet grazed slightly, Tara swallowed nervously and began.

“On the calm black water where the stars are sleeping

white Ophelia floats like a great lily;

floats very slowly, lying in her long veils...

in the far -off woods you can hear them sound the mort.”

Willow looked on with Tara as she read the first stanza, sparkling images flashed on the yellow pages of text before her vivid imagination. She saw everything as if it were a Monet water color; there Tara lay before her, arms spread out wide, her white nightgown flowing outward in the water on which she floated.

Her hair tangled free like sea weed all around her head with stray flowers caught in the knotted strands. Tara’s body was surrounded by lily pads and a still lake, reflecting the lush and vibrant forest that painted the background. The silhoutted trees stretched out their roots into the lake’s watery depths and all became poetic silence and calm within Williow’s head.

She listened intently on, realizing that Tara probably began reading poetry to try and deal with her stutter.

“For more than a thousand years sad Ophelia

has passed, a white phantom, down the long black river.

For more than a thousand years her sweet madness

has murmured it’s ballad to the evening breeze.

The wind kisses her breasts and unfolds in a wreath

her great veils rising and falling with the waters;

The shivering Willows weep on her shoulder,

the rushes lean over her wide, dreaming brow...”

Tara shivered at the imagery, she too saw herself floating on a lake a Ophelia, but Willow stood beside her floating form, gazing fondly back into her eyes.

She watched while Willow unlaced the ties on the front of her white nightgown that was becoming translucent from the water, betraying her skin to the eyes of her lover. She trembled with delight as Willow reached the last lace and gently opened the front of Tara’s dress exposing her chest to Willow’s mercy.

She heard herself moan softly as Willow’s cold hand reached out and cupped a breast which flushed a rosy pink from the glorious contact.

“Tara, Dinner’s ready! Come on down!”

The two teen’s were ripped from their day dreams by the words of Tara’s father. Tara groaned inwardly at the interupption, she’d definetely have to revisit that fantasy some time tonight, she thought to herself. Tara put a slip of paper between the pages to keep their place for when she returned.

“I h-have to eat dinner now, but I’ll be right back, p-please don’t leave? You c-can stay here t-tonight, it’s too dangerous to go out alone...”,

Willow listened to Tara’s pleading and thought for a moment, Drusilla had probably ransacked her apartment by now as payback, she might as well stay.

“Ok I’ll stay, but only as long as you want me to” Willow said.

“I’ll bring you s-some dinner, just stay in here” Tara said and she slipped out the door.

Willow sighed and flopped down on Tara’s bed smushing her face into the soft pillow, she wished the pillow were Tara, or other particular parts of Tara.

Tara wandered down the steps with haste, to greet her father at the round, wooden kitchen table. A steaming pot of spagetti noodles and another with red chunky sauce had been placed in the center next to a jug of dr. pepper.

Tara sat down in her chair that she always used, her fingers traced the fork indents on the table that she had left when she was five years old, she had carved numerous silly doodles into the old table and never once had she heard father complain.

Rupert came into the room to join her, he gave her a fork and knife and scooted his chair closer to the table, they both folded their napkin over their lap and began to fill up their plates.

“How was work today, did you have to perform allot of surgeries?” Tara inquired starting up their usual dinner conversation.

Rupert would have frowned if he could, but kept on his stoic mask of skin. Today he had to kill an old woman he had caught practicing magic two blocks from his house, it made him queasy at the sight of his slimy noodles on his plate.

The old woman had beckoned him over and had offered to tell his fortune with the use of banned tarot cards. He had half listened while she told him things he did not want to hear.

She had said that his daughter would meet two strangers and bring one of them home with her, that she would fall in love with this stranger and that they would make Tara stop trusting him. Rupert had waited until she had finished and then sadly did his job, he slit her throat and opened up her insides to gather her blood, with every slice he had let a tear fall.

Never, not once in the past few years had he cried for his victims, he used to be so detatched and cold, so merciless and cruel. Sometimes he would even sing or laugh while he bled them, but that old woman had cracked into his shell and it was haunting him.

He told himself that the lady was a liar as he gathered up the fallen tarot cards, they were still in his pocket blood stained and sticking together. Tara would never betray him, never leave him she wouldn’t do that.

“But she has every right to, I’ve taken away her life from her, I’ve made a ghost out of an innocent child” he thought to himself.

“Dad?” Tara asked, catching her father’s attention.

“Hmm? oh sorry, I was lost in a thought... uh today was... you know, pretty good, I had about five surgeries and nothing went wrong” he replied maintaining his act.

Tara hadn’t noticed his lies, she had never been given a reason to believe anything different. Rupert cleared his throat and took a sip of his drink, before getting up and bringing his untouched plate to the counter.

“Not hungry?” Tara wondered aloud watching her father wrap the plate in tin-foil and stick it in the fridge.

Rupert returned to the table but remained standing, “Nah, I’ll probablly just make a sandwich later on or something, you done?” he asked pointing to Tara’s cleared plate.

Tara finished off her drink and nodded, she rose from her chair and brought the plate over to the sink to rinse it off.

“I’ll do the dishes tonight dad, you go watch the news” she offered, her dad nodded and wandered into the living room and turned on the TV.

Tara cleaned off the rest of the table and then opened the fridge, she removed her father’s untouched plate and headed quickly up the stairs without getting caught. She opened the door and found Willow sitting on her bed fiddiling with her watch.

“Hey I brought you some dinner”, Tara handed the warm plate to Willow and gave her a fork.

Willow looked hungrily at the plate Tara gave her and grinned affectionately digging in. Tara joined Willow on the bed and located the first Aid- kit she had put aside.

“Hey ohm nom nom girl hold still...” Tara giggled as Willow made yummy noises with her mouth full.

She opened the kit and sat behind Willow, she pulled back the girl’s damp copper hair and put it to one side. Tara poured a few drops of hydrogen peroxide onto a swab of cotton and began to tenderly apply it to Willow’s wound.

Willow flinched and crinkled her nose at the smell of the alchohal, “that’s not the stuff that bubbles and stings is it?!” she whined.

Tara withdrew her hand, “I think it bubbles, I’m not sure if it stings, but we have to clean it so hold still silly”

Willow squeezed her eyes shut and curled her toes readying herself for the pain.

Tara noticed his and laughed, “Where did you get this humungo hickey anyway?”

Willow frowned, “Drusilla” she murmured.

“Oh” Tara’s face fell, maybe it really was a hickey, from a girlfriend or even a boyfriend? Who was she kidding a girl like Willow would already be taken by someone else, before she’d get a chance.

Willow noticed the drop it Tara’s voice and turned around to face her, “No. no it’s not like that! I mean Drusilla is the person I work for, well her and her brothers and The Master... it’s uh not a hickey... it’s kind of how they keep me in line, it was punishment for being late” she explained.

“Oh” Tara repeated, this time in a sympathetic tone, she quietly threw the cotton swab into her trash can and looked for a big band -aid.

“Uhhhhh... I’ve only got harry potter band-aids is that okay?” Tara asked, Willow snorted at the thought, Tara a real witch using Harry potter bandages, but nodded.

Tara removed the back of the bandage to reveal the sticky part and carefully positioned it over Willow’s wound.

“Wait what’s the picture on it?” Willow asked examining the carboardbox it came in.

“Oh uh I gave you the Hedwig one, you know Harry’s owl...” Tara replied.

“Oh they have ones with Hermione on it” Willow announced showing the back of the box to Tara.

“I remember when I started reading harry Potter, I always kind of had a crush on Hermione...” Tara said trailing off and blushing, she realized she had indirectly confessed her sexual orientation to a person she had met several hours ago.
Willow made her feel comfortable, it just felt natural to tell the truth to her.

“Did you?” Willow asked grinning.

Tara nodded bashfully, “Yep, I have a thing for smart girls...”

Willow’s heart skipped a beat, was Tara flirting with her? Willow got excited, eager to keep with conversation going.

“ I’m more for the shy girl type you know?” Willow replied studying Tara’s reactions.

Tara’s face flushed more and her hair fell into her face veiling her eyes, was Willow flirting with her? They sat in awkward silence for awhile until Tara got up to put away the first -aid kit and books on her desk and throw away Willow’s now empty plate.

“Uh, should I sleep on the floor?” Willow suggested hugging her knees studying Tara’s back.

Tara squatted down to open a bottom cabinet and pulled out a tang top and some shorts to wear to bed.

“No, we can uh b-both s-sleep on the bed... I mean t-together if that’s okay?” Tara suggested keep her back to Willow while she stepped out of her boots.

“Sure, I’d like that, I mean not just because I like snuggling up next to people in their beds, but today has me a little freaked out to be alone...” Willow babbled fumbling with the ends of her shirt.

She heard Tara smile and watched sheepishly while she began to undo the back zipper to her dress.

“Do you want some help?” Willow offered, getting up off the bed, Tara gave no reply but held her hair back for Willow to get easier access.

Willow placed her hand on Tara's shoulder, her finger tips lightly touching Tara’s collarbone. Tara gave a small gasp, and Willow shivered at the melodic sound.

“Cold hands” Tara explained, Willow’s other hand slowly unzipped Tara’s dress, unmasking her layers.

Willow stepped back when she finished and watched while Tara let the dress fall limp off of her body to pool at her feet. Willow swallowed and turned around to give Tara some privacy, she respected Tara too much to oogle at her like any other person would. She wanted Tara’s permission before she would be allowed to gaze at her bare skin.

Tara turned after dressing and noticed Willow had moved facing the bed to be polite.

“Or maybe she doesn’t like you like that” her mind suggested.

She shook off the thought and gently blew on the back of Willow’s neck making her jump and turn around startled.

Tara giggled and got onto the bed, she pulled the covers over stomach and moved over to the side to make room for Willow. Willow joined Tara on the bed, eager to be warmed up by the covers and Tara’s hot breath. She faced the opposite direction of Tara and rested her head on the pillow. She listened to the ruffling of the sheets while Tara sat up to reach the light switch to turn it off.

“Tara?” Willow asked into the shadowy room hoping Tara was still awake.

“Y-yes Willow?” Tara’s silky voice replied.

“C-can you hold me?” Willow requested speaking more quietly.

“Ok, why are you afraid? T-They won’t come here I promise” Tara said stroking Willow’s arm.

“I know that... it’s just... I’m kind of afraid of the dark... and what I use for a night light is at my apartment...” Willow admitted.

“Awww that’s so cute” Tara whispered back, “What kind of night light is it?” she asked curiously.

Willow felt Tara’s arm from under the blankets encricle her waist, Tara’s front snuggled closer to Willow’s back, her nose pressed into Willow’s neck breathing in the smell of her skin, damp red hair tickled her nose.

“well It’s actaully a string of fairy lights I hung on the wall one day” Willow explained.

"That sounds really cool actually" Tara commented closing her eyes, her head rested gently into Willow's back.

"mmm, it is....... Tara?" Willow whispered getting more sleepy with every second.

"mmhm?" Tara's muffled voice answered back.

"Thank you, for everything" Willow said and with that she began to drift off.

Tara lay awake snuggling against Willow's warm skin until sleep found her.

Last edited by nightmask on Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated:1/29/11)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
DIBS!

Okay, so first of all, I don't know why but for some reason I had it in my head that this wasn't my kinda fic so I haven't been checking for updates but I decided to give it a read today and omfg, wow!

It's fantastic!!!

The writing is so visceral and real and I adore the premise - it's so out there and...spooky I guess, but fantastic.

The way Tara is so isolated and basically cut off from the world, horrible as it may be, is really well-written. I don't know whether to love or hate her father (love that it's Giles!). Is he just protecting her or is he being an evil ass? I'm thinking just way too over protective but I struggle to imagine any version of Tara's father that isn't just an ass, Giles or no lol.

Quote:
“If you be my star, I’ll be your sky,
you can hide underneath me and come out at night,
when I turn jet black and you show off your light
I live to let you shine,
I live to let you shine.

You can sky rocket away from me
and never look back if you find another galaxy
far from here with more room to fly,
just leave me your stardust to remember me by...”

I :love :love :love that song!! And it's not well known, I'm so happy to see it in a fic!!

And wow, Willow working for The Master (though I'm glad it's not really by choice) is certainly an interesting arc! How sad she lost her parents so young. I guess that's kind of the reality of this world.

Okay, so I retract any 'ass' quality I associated with Giles after reading his heartbreak over losing Tara's mother. Thinking he basically killed her is a huge burden to deal with. But eek, working for The Master too? And killing people? That ain't good.

My heart was pounding when Drusilla had Willow! Poor, poor Willow, basically being a feeding toy for whoever The Master wants.

I think it's cool they met in a graveyard! Fitting, I think, considering the world they inhabit and the people they associate with, whether they realise or not.

And I love how they met. No words, nothing, just feeling and knowing and the fear of being chased. Great, great stuff.

I love how they kept holding hands subconsciously in the mausoleum and the sparks between them and that they could just sit in silence, knowing they were both feeling something new but the reality of fearing for their lives taking precedence. Awesome.

Their exchanges as they got back to Tara's were great :) Suitably cute and bashful hehe.

Tara talking to her mother was wonderful - I agree, Willow wouldn't hate her if she told her the 'secret', but I hope she could convince her it wasn't true as well!

The poem reading was am-az-ing!! So real! So vivid! And then being pulled so abruptly - that really was fantastic!

Harry Potter band-aids ♥ and flirting! :D So cute!

Snuggling! Yay.

Will be getting some :wtkiss soon? *Shamless begging* :pray :pray :pray

This is a fantastic story, keep it up!!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:38 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I like how Giles is becoming sort of a sympathetic villian, or anti-hero type

Quote:
“Hey ohm nom nom girl hold still...” Tara giggled as Willow made yummy noises with her mouth full.

This made me giggle, cause it was mega cute. Not Willow ohm nom noming, but Tara saying 'ohm nom nom.'

I was surprised they had t.v. and Harry Potter bandaids. I thought humans were nearly extinct, barely finding enough food to eat, etc. But now I guess its sorta like "The Wish" ? Where they still live their lives, until the baddies show up?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:15 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Laragh: Thanks for giving my fic a try [: Giles is pretty much a very gray painted man, he's over protective, but he loves Tara so much and feels so guilty for everything he's done to her he makes it up to her by trying to make her happy by getting her nice things. Giles kinda developed multiple personality disorder over the years, so when he's with Tara he's all kind and fatherly and when he's working he's 'ripper' and is all mean and evil. Thanks so much for the feedback hope you like the next update!

Promethea128: Human kind during the time period of Willow and Tara grew a tiny bit more after the master took over, but everyone is pretty much on drugs and doing illegal things. Computers and Tv still exist in this time period, but your right it is like 'the wish' episode where everyone kind of lives in fear and others are completely reckless and just live in the moment, because they figure they could be killed by a vampire the very next day. Thanks for the feedback [:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:48 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

author's note: snuggles, gay love, movies and tarot cards [: I was writing this part and I swear it started on page 59 on the appleworks file I was writing it on and ended up on page 80... so much research for the tarot reading took place

spoilers: What happens in the last part of the movie/ book "Bridge to Terebethia" (leslie dying)

Part seven:

Rupert sat up with the TV on mute until midnight, he had been carefully cleaning off the blood from each tarot card and examined each of the mysterious pictures. When he finished he put them down in a neat pile on the living room coffee table and wandered upstairs to lock Tara’s door for the night.

When he approached her room her door was shut as usual and he could hear her gentle breathing, he took the ring of keys out of his pocket and locked the door. This ritual that he performed daily helped him get back into the rhythm of things, it made him feel better about his decisions and let him forget what the old woman had predicted.

When the morning came, Tara was the first to wake up in the house, what had broken through her unconscious was the dull drumming of raindrops on her window. She grew more awake at the sound as it grew louder. Willow was still sleeping, her small body gently rising and falling, her hand covered Tara’s that rested on her abdomen, she didn’t want Tara to let her go.

Tara smiled dreamily at the red head, she brushed a strand of hair away from Willow’s eyes and carefully pressed her nose against the red head’s skull. Her head was warm against Tara’s cheek as she breathed in the dewy scent of strawberries. Tara breathed in more intoxicated by Willow’s smell, she’d love to wake up like this every morning.

She lay back down and closed her eyes, not to sleep but to find a connection to the earth, it was a sort of meditation she did each morning to relax and take in the new day, to feel all of life beating around her.

She began to hear Willow’s soft breathing reverberating off of the pillow, the hand that rested against Willow’s abdomen could sense a steady pulse, unsure if it was Willow’s or hers. It didn’t matter right now, because right now she felt whole, right now she felt like Willow and herself were becoming one steady beating drum.

The sound of rain was their blood pouring new energy into each other, their steady pulses that of the single heart beat that they shared.

“mmmmmmffffff....” was the noise that made Tara open her eyes once more.

She sat up to look at Willow to see if everything was all right.

Willow’s body jolted violently as she awoke, she turned to Tara, her hair was all mussed and her eyes squinted to look back at Tara. She rubbed at her eyes to erase her blurry vision and smiled at Tara with a goofy grin.

“You have sex hair I hope you know...” Tara remarked giving Willow a crooked smile.

“ugggghhhhh” Willow replied mortified as she buried her entire face back into the pillow.

“Not a morning person are you?” Tara giggled as she poked Willow in the side of her head trying to make her sit up again.

“Wiiiiiiilllllllllooooooooowwwwww..... come on wakey wakey time to get up...” Tara said in a sing-song voice.

“I need my beauty sleep so stop it okay?” Willow whined mushing her face more into the pillow.

“I guess you leave me no choice...” Tara sighed, she scooped Willow up in her arms and carried her into the bathroom.

Willow wrapped her arms and Tara’s neck and smiled her eyes still closed. Tara set Willow down so that she was sitting on the sink counter
and handed her a tooth brush.

“My mom used to do that to me... carry me in her arms to the bathroom each morning when I was little...” Willow whispered, Tara looked down at Willow’s face sensing pain in her green eyes.

“Used to? What-” Tara began, but Willow cut her off.

“My parents died when I was fifteen...” Willow said her voice had become painfully serious and raspy.

“Oh Willow...” Tara replied, she quickly wrapped the girl in her arms and stroked the back of her head.

Willow shuddered at Tara’s comforting gesture, she let herself melt into the hug while a few tears escaped her eyes, it broke Tara to see Willow like this.

“That must have been so hard, to be all alone like that when you were so young... I’m so sorry you had to go through all of that,” Tara whispered, she found herself beginning to tear up, she wiped at her eyes and withdrew from the embrace.

She rubbed Willow’s back listening to the redhead trying to control her shuddering breaths once more.

“M-My mom died when I w-was born... s-so I never had any memories of her or had to watch her die, so I’ll never know how you f-feel Willow, b-but I can imagine how bad that could h-hurt... so I’ll tell you w-what... from now on I’ll t-take care of you okay? I’ll make sure n-nothing bad h-happens to you anymore” Tara looked Willow straight in the eye and gently wiped away Willow’s tears.

Willow stared back at Tara shocked by what she had just heard, she took Tara’s hand in hers, “We’ll take care of each other...” Willow said her voice now more steady and sure.

Both girls could see so much trust behind the other’s eyes, they would hold true to their promise, anything to keep the other safe. Willow wiped away the last of her tears on the back of her hand and sucked in a deep breath.

“Come on let’s brush our teeth” Willow suggested.

Tara picked up her own toothbrush and squirted some toothpaste onto it before passing it to Willow. When they finished brushing their teeth and taming Willow’s 'sex hair' they returned to sitting on Tara’s bed listening to the rain.

Tara’s froze when she heard a knock on her door, “Tara? Honey are you awake?” Rupert’s muffled voice asked through the door.

Tara didn’t have to say anything, Willow scampered off to her hiding place in the closet.

“I’m up” Tara replied, she listened to the door being unlocked and watched her father walk in with a plate of blueberry waffles, a water bottle and a brown paper bag tucked under one arm.

He handed Tara the water bottle and set the other items on her desk, he reached into his pocket and withdrew Tara’s pill. He handed it to her and watched while she swallowed her medicine and chased it with a gulp of water.

“I’ll be working late tonight, so I put your lunch in the bag on your desk” he explained and he kissed her on the cheek, the stubble on his chin tickled Tara’s face.

She giggled and kissed him on the cheek too, “Daddy you need a shave”.

Rupert patted her head and smiled, “I love you too Tare, be a good girl, I’ll see you tonight” he said walking to the door.

Tara nodded and waved goodbye, she listened closely while her father locked her door, he never failed to lock it before he left each morning and after dinner each night. Tara picked up the plate of blueberry waffles and knocked on the closet door.

“Hey come out of the closet”, Tara requested.

Willow slid the door open and stood up smirking, “I already did like four years ago where were you?” she joked.

Tara playfully swatted her arm and patted the bed motioning for Willow to join her.

Willow sat down and eyed Tara’s breakfast, “You gonna share that?”.

Tara nodded and began to cut up the waffles equally, she dipped a piece of waffle into the syrup on the side of the plate and held the fork level to Willow’s mouth.

Willow opened her mouth and bit down, “Good?” Tara asked dipping a new piece into the syrup.

Willow nodded enthusiastically and took the fork from Tara’s hand, she speared a new piece and held it up to Tara’s mouth waiting for her to bite down. Willow watched while Tara chewed, noticing a stray drop of syrup on her chin, she wiped it off with her index finger and put it in her mouth to taste.

Tara’s face went red while Willow sucked on her finger, she grinned at the affect this had on Tara and decided to take it a step further. She put the fork down on the plate and dipped her index finger into the warm gooey syrup and brought it up to Tara’s mouth.

Tara kissed the tip of Willow’s finger and brought it into her mouth sucking and licking at the sugary goodness, it was sending chills down Willow’s spine the feeling of Tara’s tongue on her skin, it awakened the ache between her legs.

They wordlessly continued to feed each other by hand forsaking the fork to experience more contact with each others skin. Once they finished Tara got up and rubbed at the fog clouding up her window so she could see outside, it was raining harder than when she woke up.

“So why does your father keep you locked up all the time, does he not want you to have any friends?” Willow asked.

Tara avoided eye contact with Willow and pretended to still be looking outside, she wasn’t sure if she was ready to tell Willow so soon of the dark secret that lay just under the surface.

“I’ve kind of been... sick... my whole life and I’m not allowed outside... I’m not allowed to have guests...” Tara replied hoping Willow wouldn't venture farther.

“But yesterday in the graveyard...” Willow began.

“I snuck out, I was using that secret passageway to visit my mother’s grave at first, but then I decided to look around... I ‘ve never been outside before...” Tara explained, she sat back on the bed with Willow beside her, she looked at her hands in her lap.

“That’s crazy! Tara he can’t keep you here like this...” Willow’s voice began to get angry, but softened at the look Tara shot her, her eyes held so much understanding and forgiveness at the mention of her father.

“Willow... h-he’s just trying to protect me... it’s really okay” Tara didn’t want Willow to hate her father. She didn’t blame him for anything, she used to when she was little, she still hated the fact that she had to stay inside, but she knew it was what made her safe.

“But Tara...” Willow started up again.

“Can we c-change the subject please?” Tara said looking down.

Willow opened her mouth to protest and then shut it, she reluctantly agreed, Tara picked out her clothes for that day and went into the bathroom to change wanting to be alone. Willow frowned when Tara went into the bathroom to change, she realized she had to respect Tara’s opinion, but it still didn’t sound right for her father to do that to her, besides Tara looked perfectly healthy to her.

Tara removed her tank top and shorts and gazed into the silvery mirror, she hadn’t bothered to put on the light. She watched herself change in what little reflection the light let her see, she took a deep breath and pulled on light brown cargo pants and a long sleeved blue shirt.

When she emerged from the bathroom she saw Willow waiting just outside the door.

“Hey, Tara look... it’s none of my business, I just thought it wasn’t right to have to stay inside your whole life... and well you don’t seem sick to me... I don’t know ... can we just pretend I didn’t say anything to upset you ?” Willow said she kept looking from her feet back to Tara and back again.

Tara touched Willow on the shoulder to make her keep eye contact, “Hey you didn’t do anything wrong, it’s okay” she said and watched relief wash over the red head’s face.

“How about you go change and we can find a movie to watch or something downstairs until the rain clears up a bit?” Tara suggested.

Willow nodded and followed Tara over to her closet where they decided what she should wear for the day. Willow ended up wearing a dark green t-shirt decorated with cartoons of light blue fish and a short black skirt.

Tara went over to the door and unlocked it with magic, they both wandered down the stairs and into the living room. Willow sat down on the comfy white cushioned couch in front of the TV while Tara rifled through the collection of DVD’s.

Willow noticed a deck of cards neatly stacked on the coffee table in front of her and shuffled through them noticing the familiar looking pictures. Tara brought over a handful of possibilities and looked them over with Willow. They decided on an old movie called “Bridge To Terebethia” and brought it up to Tara’s room to watch on her laptop. Willow brought the tarot cards along with her.

They arranged the bed to be comfortable and turned off the lights making the room extremely dark. This made Willow scoot closer to Tara and hold her hand, on Tara’s silver laptop the screen flickered and started up the movie.

Five minutes into the movie the sun came up as the protagonist got on the bus for school, both girls smiled, neither had ever seen the sun before and the movies always made it look so magical and bright.

“I wish I could have seen the sun before it was cursed...” Willow whispered to Tara.

Tara blushed at the way Willow had said that, it made her wonder if Willow could ever think of her like that, as something deeper than just a cursed person, but something hidden within just waiting to be seen, could Willow ever think of her in the way that she thinks of the sun? She turned her attention back to the screen and then to Willow’s features illuminated by the colors projected from the laptop.

Tara could hear the words in the background while she focused on Willow, “What if there was a magical kingdom that only we knew about?” the blonde in the movie asked.

The brown haired boy gave her a look unsure of where she was taking this idea, “I don’t know... what if?” he said doubtfully.

Tara smiled at the thought, her and Willow in a special place that only they knew about where no one could hurt them or make them feel lonely, they’d have each other. Willow was too lost in the movie to notice Tara’s watchful gaze studying her every move.

The movie played on and a distant rattling of glass and metal could be heard in the distance, “What’s that?” the boy asked gazing far into the woods of oddly shaped moss covered trees.

“That’s the sound of the prisoners rattling their chains...” the girl said mysteriously.

“What prisoners?” the boy asked unable to pick up on the game the girl was playing.

“The prisoners of the dark master...” the girl replied darkly.

Willow looked up to find Tara staring at her, the word ‘prisoner’ made her shudder at the idea of Tara being kept in her dark room all day and night unable to explore and experiences life to it’s fullest. Tara gave her a worried look when she saw the red head deep in thought.

“You ok? your not scared right?” Tara asked playing with the choppy ends of Willow’s hair.

Willow shook her head, “I’m fine... you enjoying the movie?” she asked.

Tara nodded and acted like she was paying attention to the screen then went back to 'Willow watching'.

Towards the ending of the movie Willow ended up sitting in between Tara’s legs while Tara wrapped her arms around Willow’s neck from behind protectively. Willow had started to tear up when Leslie, one of the main characters, was found dead, Tara gently stroked Willow’s hair and made soft hushing noises while Willow clutched Tara closer to her.

When the movie finally ended and the credits began to roll Tara turned on the lights and removed the DVD and put on some soft music to accompany the rain beating at her window.
Scarborough Fair by Simon and Garfunkel began to play softly in the background making the mood in the room warm and calming.

Willow took the Tarot cards she had picked up earlier out of her pocket and held them up to Tara, “Want me to tell your fortune?”, Tara nodded but got up.

“Where you going?” Willow asked, Tara came back with a handful of candles and a lighter “nowhere, I just thought it’d be more fun to do it with candles...” Tara replied.

Willow smirked, “Tara I’m telling your fortune, not performing a seance...”, Tara smiled but continued to light candles on her bookshelf and desk so that it was illuminated all around her bed.

Tara sat with her legs crossed as did Willow who sat opposite of the blonde the deck of cards lay between them. Willow handed Tara the deck and told her to shuffle them while thinking of a question about the future, Tara obeyed and then handed them back to Willow who began to lay them out in a specific arrangement.

“This is called ‘the star spread’ “Willow explained and turned over the first card and began to interpret it, “This is the card that answers your question you were thinking while you shuffled the deck” Willow revealed the card to Tara, it was labeled as “The Fool” and was a picture of a man about to walk off of a cliff.

“Is that a bad thing?” Tara asked furrowing her eyebrows.

“No, it actually means something new is about to happen, but it requires you to risk things, it encourages you to jump into the unknown with hope and optimism” Willow explained setting the card down.

Willow picked up the next card and flipped it over to reveal a card titled ‘the high priestess’, “Ok this card is the source of your question, it means you should trust your instincts, let your intuition be your guide to your inner self, it represents an important person in your life, it can also suggest emotional insecurity and that a secret is being kept from you”

Tara gazed at the card in Willow’s hand it was of a pale woman in a gown of white with red hair that poured in waves out of a crown, in one hand she held an apple and in the other she carried daises which fell out of her hand. Tara couldn't help but think the woman resembled Willow a little.

Willow flipped over the third card, it was of a three headed woman standing in a lake with a golden moon shining over her head, each head looked in another direction, towards the bottom of the card was a crab and a three headed goat.

“This card represents factors that bare upon the matter and also stands for what you have no control over” Willow said and let Tara see the name of the card.

Tara read the title out loud “ The moon? What does that mean Willow?”

“Um... it means a time of highly charged emotions and confusion, it means you have a tough path ahead, but someone will be there to guide you through it and things should turn out right in the end It’s a good omen if your in a relationship, but it suggests that secrets are soon to be exposed. It can also mean that deep rooted fears and anxieties will come up in the future and it warns of lies and deceit”

The red head picked up the fourth card and flipped it over to examine it, then held it out for Tara to see.

“This card represents actions that you may have already taken or will take, oh hey you got the tower... so this kind of makes sense" she announced.

"It represents problems at home causing you to suffer some form of imprisonment or isolation, your probably the one causing the shock and change, because of your rebellious attitude towards being inside. So it’s talking about yesterday when you went outside and it means that new opportunities will come from this” Willow explained.

Tara studied the card, it was a picture of the back of the greek god Poseidon aiming his trident at a crumbling tower with lightning in the background.

Willow flipped over the second to last card which was a picture of a man and a woman offering each other a golden cup, a head of lion resided at top of the card with wings coming out of it's ears.

“Ok, so this card represents the outcome based on the last card, so it’s the affect of you rebelling and exploring the graveyard. This card is part of the minor arcana and it’s called ‘the two of cups’. It shows the beauty that is created when two people come together, it represents new relationships, trust, romance, commitment and understanding, when you get this card it’s urging you to express your emotions.” Willow explained.

Tara blushed and began to connect the tarot cards to her own life, when she was in the graveyard she met Willow and they had felt a connection. She instinctively reached for the last card and Willow’s hand covered hers, the spark between them jumped like electricity and made Tara shiver and gaze intensely into Willow’s dark green eyes.

Tara didn’t move her hand to reveal the card she was frozen with delicious fear and warmth burning within her from Willow’s touch.

“Go on... show me...” Willow whispered and watched while Tara slowly turned the card over to reveal a naked man and women standing adjacent to each other in a garden on trees.

On the tree next to the woman a green snake was wrapped around the bark, and in the sky was an angel with red wings with the sun shinning down on the man and the woman.

“T-The L-Lovers?” Tara stuttered she could see the Willow’s green eyes becoming dark and foggy with lust, like green sea weed caught at the bottom of a stormy ocean in a cloud of thick swirling sand.

Tara felt Willow’s fingers running up at down her hand, the sensation sent jolts of electricity running all the way up to her elbow and back down to the tips of her fingers. Her breathing quickened and her stomach began to flutter and tingle, she saw Willow inching closer to her and her body moved on it’s own.

The space between them closed inch by inch, Tara’s eyes closed slowly, the false sensation of swimming in luke warm water flooded her senses. She could feel Willow’s breath on her lips, Tara closed the space between them pressing her lips onto the redhead's.

The kiss was at first very shy and delicate, Willow’s hand wrapped it’s self within the tangles of Tara’s hair that smelled of honey and clover and pulled her in deeper. Willow was drowning in the feeling of Tara’s lips on hers as she pulled back a spark fabricated on her lips that sent chills down her spinal chord.

Tara kissed Willow back with a little more force and drew her hands around the red head’s waist, pulling their bodies closer together. Both whimpered at the contact and Willow began to bite and suck on Tara’s bottom lip. Tara felt like she was being pulled into the ocean by a wave that took full control of her body. Willow was like a magnet that she was drawn to every time they came apart.

Slowly the only thing that would register in Tara's mind were the words "Yours.... I'm yours"

Last edited by nightmask on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated:1/31/11)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:37 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 8
What a great update. Hopefully Willow can soon make Tara realize that she's not "sick", but her father is on the other hand. The tarot card reading leading into :wtkiss was very sweet. Hopefully the next chapter will provide more ... but for some reason I have this sinking feeling somethings going to happen which will result in some mega drama.
Can't wait for your next update. :peace

EDIT: Woo and a hoo! I got dibs! :blush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:58 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Aww, sweet awakenings!!

I love how quickly they're becoming comfortable and trusting with one another!

Major love for the tarot reading! Lies and deceit, coming from Tara's father, I assume?

Amd much love for :wtkiss :wtkiss :wtkiss

More, more more!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:17 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
So, I just caught up on this fic and it's an interesting concept! I don't know much about Repo, but I'm able to follow along just fine. ;-)

I am enjoying it thus far and hope to see you continue!

I'm feeling for both Willow and Tara, but for obvious painfully different reasons. Here you have Willow forced into slavery and Tara basically held hostage. I'm curious as to how all this will play out in the end.

Looking forward to more!!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:20 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Aww at the morning snuggles and the movie snuggles. And of course the :wtkiss

I have a sense of foreboding that events will become twisted so that Tara thinks Willow is the one with "lies and deciet"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:06 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

mmmmh-hot-sauce: you're right the worst is certainly yet to come w/ much drama and plotting out ideas, the next update may take awhile depending on where I think the story is going to go. Thanks for the comment [:

Laragh: at first I was worried the romantic pace of Willow and Tara was going to fast, but since no one seems to have a problem with that, full steam ahead! Thanks for the feedback ^.^

Finey_McFine: Thanks [: I'm happy that my story is readable w/o the needing to know of the actual repo plot, that was one of my biggest concerns.

Promethea128: snuggles make the world go round! [: Thank you for reading!

Last edited by nightmask on Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:31 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Author's note: sorry it's kind of short, I had midterms and homework and had to figure out more parts of the plot.

Part eight:

Willow could feel Tara’s throat vibrate softly as she released a moan, this urged her to continue her kissing and nipping at Tara’s throat, she was eager to please the owner of the silky intoxicating skin by any means.

Tara felt a ghost like shiver expanding and rippling from her gut all the way up to her neck and finger tips, everywhere that Willow touched on her body tingled, she could hear her heart pounding as her chest pressed closer into Willow’s.

Her pulse quickened at the slightest change of pressure and she drew in deeps gasps of breath when Willow sunk her teeth into her neck, she was being devoured like an apple at the first bite. She had never experienced a feeling so raw before, Tara had no idea what to do or how to respond to Willow’s actions to make her feel the way that she felt now.

The red head sucked wildly at Tara’s open flesh tasting her skin for the first time and marking her as her own. Tara pressed Willow’s head deeper into her skin shivering in the twinges of pain that grew under the red head's mouth.

Willow released the skin, she looked over the red flesh turning a bruised purplish color, with dark teeth indents around the border, she licked gently at the mark to soothe the broken layer of skin.

Tara flinched but did not pull away while Willow’s warm tongue lapped at her bruise, the wound stung, but it made Tara feel like a part of Willow was now with her.

Willow moved away from the wound and back to Tara’s mouth, the lust that had been plaguing her for a good day and had been pent up with frustration was now released as she kissed Tara deeply and placed a hand around Tara’s lower back to hold her steady.

When they parted Tara was out of breath and her eyes were half lidded, Willow moved back to where she had been sitting and watched Tara’s chest rise and fall rapidly amazed by the fact that she was able to do that to this blonde goddess.

Tara pressed the tips of her fingers to her lips and replayed what had just occurred in her mind, “W-Willow?” she whispered, unsure if any of it was real.

Willow took Tara’s hand in hers and kissed the tip of each finger and knuckle, her breath tickling the blonde’s milky skin.

“Yes?” Willow replied looking up innocently, desire flooded her eyes and the sight of Tara’s flushing face reflected in her onyx pupils.

“T-That... uh I... I... I’ve never... that was... my... the ...t-the... kiss....” she stuttered, her words weren’t coming out right and she looked to Willow desperately hoping she could decipher what she meant to say.

“That was your first kiss?” Willow asked grinning, she was Tara’s first kiss, she wanted to be Tara’s first everything and most definitely her last.

She nodded and Willow placed Tara’s hand upon her cheek, Tara could feel the warm skin of Willow’s face and the soft texture of flesh.

“I want to be with you Tara and I can’t resist you anymore, you’ve taken my shitty life of darkness and made it into something worth living, I’ve never felt so protected and cared for then when I’m with you. And I know I’m asking allot but I just ... want something in this world that’s mine again, I don’t usually use so many words to say things like this, but do you get it at all?” Willow pronounced.

When Tara didn’t reply, Willow began to feel the cold shadow of fear dripping down her back and neck.

“Oh no what have I done, I just kissed Tara like a mad person and gave her a hickey, I didn’t even see if she wanted to kiss me or if she even liked me!” she thought, she let Tara’s hand fall limply away from her face and she lowered her eyes painfully.

“I am you know...” Tara began and she took Willow’s hand in hers making the red head lift her head up in hope.

“What?” Willow whispered she was so afraid, what if Tara rejected her and told her to leave? What if she thought that Willow had molested her and was trying to take advantage?

“Yours” Tara replied her voice more clear, she waited until her words sunk in and Willow lifted her eyes to meet Tara’s blue ones.

“You mean?” Willow gasped in relief.

“I mean” Tara replied she leaned in and kissed Willow softly, still unsure and afraid of how to make Willow feel good.

She broke the kiss and moved closer to where Willow was sitting, “I like kissing you, you taste nice” she admitted, Willow blushed and nuzzled her head into the crook of Tara’s neck.

“We don’t have to do anything until your ready though, I promise” Willow replied.

It was Tara’s turn to blush at the idea of touching Willow intimately, being able to see her steamy skin in all of it’s glory, she wanted to kiss the trail of freckles that started at the nape of Willow’s neck and descend further down into the unknown depths of her chest.

Feeling braver Tara leaned closer and captured Willow in another kiss, only this time with more force. She could feel something wet protruding just outside of her lips, she opened her mouth more to allow Willow’s tongue access. Tara dragged her hands down the back of Willow’s shirt and slipped underneath the fabric meeting smooth electric skin that sung when she touched it.

Willow’s tongue sought out every inch of Tara’s mouth tasting and exploring her Lover.

Tara’s hand crawled farther up Willow’s naked back, tracing where the indents of her vertebrae began, she felt a few odd ridges and traced them a few times before committing them to memory, she wondered what they were.

Willow sharply inhaled when she felt Tara’s fingers trace her scars, so many bad memories were buried with them, she didn’t want to remember anymore.

Tara decided to wait to ask Willow about the ridges on her back until Willow was ready and she more certain of what exactly they were.

“I think the rain stopped...” Willow said sitting up, she looked to the window and there was only a soft pitter patter of a drizzle left to be heard.

“ Do you want to go outside?” Tara asked.

Willow nodded eagerly and they both walked out of the room and sped down the stairs like little children, Tara opened the front door and stepped out onto the porch where a cool breeze in the summer air hit them.

“Where did you want to go?” Tara asked holding Willow’s hand cautiously, she was afraid to become separated and lost.

“I think there’s a park a few block ahead of us” Willow suggested and they walked on following a dimly lit path of black concrete.

A few feet ahead of them was a small desolate playground with swings, a slide and a few picnic tables and benches. Willow ran over to the swings and tugged Tara along with her. She waited for Tara to sit down on the wooden swing and then joined her on the one next to it. They sat there swaying slightly and holding hands enjoying the sweet warm air that encased them.

Not far away from the playground , Rack sat smoking a cigarette waiting for his next appointment with one of his clients. While he waited he flicked his brass lighter open and closed repeatedly out of boredom.

A tall 18 year old with short brown hair and hazel eyes strutted over to where Rack stood a black tank top accented her curvy body followed by white loose fitting capri pants.

“Amy, I was beginning to think the watch-men had picked you off” Rack said, he threw the end of his cigarette to the floor and scraped the dying flame and paper with the bottom of his shoe marking the pavement in gray ash streaks.

Amy sauntered closer to Rack and gave him a wicked smile, “so what’s this I hear about the new girl you found?” she wondered aloud.

Rack smirked and stuck his hands in his pockets lazily, “Her name is Tara, she’s a pretty damn powerful witch, I exchanged energy with her yesterday so in about forty -five minutes or so she gonna start to feel me inside of her and want more, they always want more...”

Amy giggled at the idea of Rack recruiting yet another witch into his circle of junkies, she as well had once been innocent and good, Rack had changed her, tainted her mind and soul and she liked it.

Rack’s hand dug deeper into one pocket of his pants and withdrew a little glass vial of shiny neon blue liquid, he held it up for Amy to see. Amy snatched it from him and put it in her own pocket, she handed him a few rolled up bills of money and began to walk away.

Rack pulled at her arm bringing her back.

“Hey now, that's not nearly enough now is it?” he said, he knew exactly how to control his pathetic junkies, they all crawled to him and fed him the energy he sought and he took it from them whenever he wanted to.

Amy frowned and moved closer to him and whimpered like a beaten animal, “you know I can’t resist you” was her reply.

She pressed her body seductively closer to his and waited for the rush that he always promised her.

Rack roughly pushed the palm of his hand to Amy’s chest making her shudder, he drew out a good amount of her power and replaced some of it with his own, filling her with his dark vibrating magic. Amy sunk to the ground on her knees and began to laugh hysterically and shook violently before teleporting away with a flash of red.

Rack grinned wickedly and turned his attention back to the playground eager to watch Tara sense her new addiction that was soon to crawl under her skin and make her his.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated:2/3/11)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:09 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I seriously hope Tara (and Willow) escape becoming Rack's junkies. It was bad enough in season sux. And Dibs! :pinky

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated:2/3/11)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:50 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Don't worry about the romance moving too quickly, I think it's perfectly in time!! :) :)

What a great opening sentence :wink

I'm surprised Willow was surprised that that was Tara's first kiss - she knows Tara's basically being held captive, right? I guess she does know Tara has outside access, so it was possible...

:D @ the 'I'm yours' bit, I always love seeing how people incorporate that iconic scene into fic :D

Boo, Rack. That never means good.

Noooo, I don't want them becoming junkies!! I really hope Willow can help Tara resist the dark magics (nice turnaround!)

Nice chapter!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next