The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated: 5/16/12)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:45 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
Author's Note: Thank you so much for giving me feedback it always gives me reason to keep writing :] Sorry I took so long on this next post but I'm already writing the next part so it shouldn't take so long next time :] The title of this part was borrowed from my favorite writer Chris Anne Wolfe. This part is NC-17

Part 38:

Death, Sweet Suitor Mine Part 1

It was that dream again, the same one Tara had been having since she was fourteen.

She was in a dark hospital hallway in what looked like to be janitor’s clothes. She turned the corner, a mop in her hand, and somehow she knew already that she was in the deaf and blind wing of the hospital. Tara walked into a room and found the tiled floor to be covered in dust. She dunked her mop into the soapy water in the yellow bucket on wheels beside her feet and brought the now heavy and waterlogged mop back out and began to work it up and down the floor. Something icy penetrated the nerves in her back making her pause and, frightened, look around. There was hardly any light but she could feel a presence. From behind the curtain that divided the patient’s beds a woman stepped forward.

She had long wavy white hair and a beautifully carved face with soft gentle angles that gave only subtle hints of cheekbones. She was veiled by a white strip of gauze wrapped around her face so that Tara could see everything of her face but her eyes. She was dressed in long billowing white robes that were almost translucent in this darkness and round her neck she wore a watery silver chain that stopped just above her chest. Hanging from it was a dark red amulet.

This mysterious woman lifted an arm and reached towards Tara, her head tilted slightly in longing. Tara felt herself move into the woman’s arms. She was so soft, so delicate and warm. Her hands were gentle as they sank into Tara’s silky hair. Tara gazed up at her in wonder as the woman smiled in a way that made Tara feel that the woman had been waiting for her. The beautiful woman cupped Tara’s face with a cool satiny hand and drew closer, their lips brushing, almost as if they were drawing breath from each other. Tara laced her arms around the woman’s neck drawing her in closer as their kiss deepened.

She felt full of fluttering feelings, like someone brushing their eyelashes against the sensitive spots on her stomach. Her breathing sped up wanting more and more, never wanting to stop kissing this woman. The woman broke the kiss and sighed nesting her breath in the crook of Tara’s neck. Tara felt herself melting inside as the woman began to tug the buttons of her janitor uniform from their holes, slowly separating fabric from heated flesh. As the uniform puddled at her feet, Tara now wore only bare skin in the presence of this enchantress. Skin became satin as they melted together. The woman backed Tara up onto a vacant bed.

Cold but soft fingers touched and traced the shape of Tara’s face and the corners of her mouth. Fingers played with the swollen softness of Tara’s lips, she kissed the tips and a sigh rumbled from within her as lips found their way down her neck. Hands slowly stroked and outlined Tara’s firm breasts making the fluttering inside of Tara grow stronger. Without lingering any longer the hands then moved further down to rest on Tara’s shaking thighs separating them slightly.

At that moment Tara felt a small tinge of shame. Not for her body, nor for their imminent love making, but in a curious way this shame was felt for letting this woman do this to her, letting her have complete and utter control over her body. The woman could no longer be denied and she moved in like a predator, her head between Tara’s legs. Tara felt a strong but controlled wetness protruding against her center moving slowly inward, savouring the gentle unfolding. She gasped as jolts of pleasure ran up and down her body making every nerve ending tingle and shake.

She pulled her hips away and fell to her knees in front of the woman who was now leaning against the hospital bed for support as she faced Tara. Tara lifted the woman’s robes, running her hands down the silken skin of her thighs. Tara smiled as she sunk into the woman’s moistness. Her eyes slid shut as she lost herself in the steady rhythm of the longing and the wanting the sweetness of her coming more precious than a wintery dream.

A wintery dream… that’s when Tara’s eyes flashed open as they always did. Her tongue felt numb like it had been immersed in icy water. She began to shake uncontrollably. The moisture between her legs had gone cold too as it began to slowly ooze down her leg like drool. Tara held her breath as she looked up already knowing what she was going to see, but she couldn’t help but look. The beautiful woman was now a corpse. Cold and gray, her skin was sunken in and rotting in places. Her papery skin wrapped tightly around her bones, jutting forth unnaturally. She lay still and inanimate as Tara still knelt before her naked and shivering.

While Tara slept, Duma sat in the worn but comfortable armchair of the living room. He had been debating whether or not to abandon the relaxing chair in order to make some dinner for his grumbling stomach when a funny ache in his wrist throbbed. Seconds later it throbbed again more painfully. Duma’s eyes opened wide in worry, something wasn’t right.

Remiel had succeeded a few hours ago in entering the Bronze, remaining undetected by the other Watch-Men. He casually circumnavigated each level of the large tower that extended out of the Bronze that looked more like a steeple piercing the heart of the sky. Finally he approached the Master’s office. He pressed his ear against the carved mahogany door and held his breath while he listened. Everything was quiet inside, but he didn’t want to assume anything so he knocked just loudly enough for anyone inside the office to hear. No one replied, so he gripped the door handle and slowly opened the door, thankful that it hadn’t creaked. The room was dark, no lights were on, and the only light that the room offered was from the blaring neon signs from across the street, leaking into the room from the broad window. Remiel smirked at the thought that he had just walked into a film noir and he was the snooping detective.

He walked over to the desk and pushed the large black chair to the side in order to open the middle cabinet. Inside, there were several manila folders. Remiel opened one of them, and clipped to the inside was a small picture of Willow Rosenberg. On the other side of the folder was a stack of papers. He studied them, as they all seemed to be reports handed in by the man he was possessing, Ethan Rayne. They gave greatly detailed descriptions of where and what Willow did on a daily basis. It seemed Ethan had been keeping tabs on her for the past three years. Remiel went through the rest of the folders and the other cabinets finding nothing about the slayer.

Frustrated, he shoved the chair back into place, but the wheels of the chair stopped abruptly against something, which didn’t allow it to move. Remiel pulled the chair back all the way and looked at the floor. The floor was stone and had an old layer of dust. Remiel got down on his knees as he noticed something peculiar. With his fingers he reached out and traced the carved relief of an ankh within a circle. He brushed gently over the entire image which seemed to trigger a mechanism which make the ankh pop out further. Curiosity guiding his hand, Remiel gripped the stem of the ankh and began to turn it. This created an odd clicking sound like a safe being opened.

When the ankh would no longer twist Remiel let go of it and it sank completely below the floor. The stone square that had framed the ankh sank in as well until it was lost in the darkness of a small pit, only big enough for one person to climb down into. The child in Remiel for a second desperately wished for a flash light but he shook this off and shifted his legs out from under him and into the pit. He felt nothing solid under him so he gripped the floor tightly as he carefully lowered his body in until he was hanging by his hands and shrouded completely in darkness. Bravely he let go and fell for a few brief moments until he smacked the ground with his ass. He winced, but got up, he had to keep moving even though he could see nothing. He straightened himself out and felt around with his hands until he determined that there were two walls on either side of him, so he could either walk forwards or backwards.

He decided on the first and began to walk, his foot steps muted slightly by the softly packed dirt, feeling his way by running his hand over the coarse brick wall,. Finally the darkness began to get less concentrated and slowly began to lift. He found himself heading deep into the earth, as torches protruding from the walls began to light themselves enticing him in.

He stopped at the sight of a big wooden door with an heavy brass lock keeping it shut. Remiel reached into his pocket and smiled to himself when his fingers closed around the thin stick of chalk he always brought along with him. He began to draw runes in a circle on the door around the lock, then pressed both palms to the door and pushed. The lock instantly crumbled and fell to pieces at his feet. Pulling back back the iron latch, he pushed the doors so that they opened. There, floating in a giant glass cylinder filled with green liquid, was a woman. She had caramel brown hair and sickly pale skin. Her eyes were closed and she had tubes coming out of her nose and mouth, with other tubes and wires attached to other parts of her body. She was wearing a one piece black swim suit. Nearby, there was a control panel that had monitor screens showing everything that was happening with her body. Remiel tapped a main screen and it flickered on. It said in bright white Helvetica, “Subject 1: Faith”.

Remiel smiled briefly but then remembered his training: this was way too easy, there must be a trap waiting for him. He looked around cautiously scanning the doors around the room. He heard a soft scraping of what possibly could be the rubber bottoms of shoes and turned quickly, scanning the room, paranoia making him nervous. Behind him a shadow began to grow slowly and then flickered and jumped to the next wall in a quick jerky movement. Remiel saw this movement out of his peripheral vision, before several long cold smokey limbs quickly entangled his arms and legs and neck from behind, bringing him to his knees after a minute of cut off oxygen.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back at the apartment, Duma was on the floor of the living room choking. It had started only a few minutes ago, his whole body had started to feel heavy and he found himself on his knees as some unseen force began to close his airway. The Fair One and The Wise One both gathered around him checking for any signs of a curse or invisible demon, but found nothing. When Duma finally recovered and was able to breath again he was in tears. He started signing frantically to The Wise One who knew many dialects and could understand him.

“Slow down Duma, you're signing too fast!” The Wise One ordered, unable to decipher what Duma was trying to say.

Duma finally resorted to signing one word over and over.

“What’s he saying?” The Fair one asked.

“Bond.” The Wise One replied with a grave voice, “He’s saying ‘bond’”

“What does that mean?” The Fair One asked.

“It means Remiel is in danger” The Wise One replied in disbelief.

"In the pale light of the moon, I play the game of you"- Neil Gaiman, Sandman

Last edited by nightmask on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated: 6/19/12)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm 
3. Flaming O

Dibs!

Wow! I just... uh... wow!

This fic is very intriguing! Kind of odd to picture Giles and Ethan together, but altogether, it's been an exciting read. Turn after turn of unexpected occurences, it's rather exciting.

Hope to see more... soon!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:06 am 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Wow that dream was just downright disturbing and well at the end...kinda gross. I have no idea what it meant, but I'm sure it meant something. Creepy dreams like that always have some sort of meaning, especially in this world. Hopefully some light will be shed as we move forward.

Anyway, now I'm super worried for Remiel! Let's hope they just choked him unconscious and didn't kill him. As always, you leave us hanging on a thread! Update soon please??

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:06 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Finey_McFine: I got inspired to write the dream part based on a short story by Chris Anne Wolfe called "Death, Sweet Suitor Mine" (hence the title for this part). the story starts off with the main character being intimate with the personification of death. Later on it reveals that this main character was very sick and close to dying. At first the main character was afraid to be intimate with death and then later on when they got better they accepted death as part of their life and they even develop a relationship with it. I thought that was interesting so I decided to use that in my story. Sorry if it was a little gross it was meant to be a nightmare that stuck with Tara for a while because of how disturbing it is. Thanks for the feedback :]

Sarahncrys1017: I was watching the episode where Giles turns into a demon and I was at the part when him and Ethan are drinking and I thought it would be interesting if I made them a couple. I hope I didn't keep you waiting long :]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:14 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Author's Note: Sorry I took so long to update, I wanted this part to be long because sadly I'll be away for 4 weeks starting today :[ They won't let us bring our computers (I'll have to live off my phone again x.x)
Anyways I graduated high school yay :] And now I'm going to college in late August and I'm scared shitless, so yea fun times. This part is NC-17.

Part 39: Death, Sweet Suitor Mine Part 2

“What’s he saying?” The Fair one asked.

“Bond” The Wise One replied with a grave voice, “He’s saying ‘bond’”

“What does that mean?” The Fair One asked.

“It means Remiel is in danger” The Wise One replied in disbelief.

Duma nodded and began to shakily get on his feet.

“Duma stop you can’t go in alone!” The Fair one cried out, but Duma was already out the door, his footsteps clanging down the metal stairs.

Amy had been asleep on the couch but had been woken by the sound of the The Fair One crying out to Duma.

"What's going on?" She asked startled by the loud wake up.

The Wise One ignored her and instead turned to the Fair One to consult with her.

"He Can't go in alone, we must follow him, Remiel may have found the slayer and have run into trouble, that's the only explanation as to Duma reacted so violently to the tug of their bond" he hurriedly whispered.

The Fair One nodded, "You, the girl, and I shall go, Amalthea will stay and keep watch over the chosen ones".

The Wise One nodded and then turned to Amy, "Get up your coming with us" he ordered.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Tara stood up from the cold hospital floor still naked and shivering. She left the room and wrapped an arm across her stomach while the other swiveled at her side while she walked. She continued down the hallway and turned the corner which turned into the upstairs hallway of her own house. She walked to the end and opened her bedroom door finding it unlocked to her. The lights were off and her bedroom was significantly different yet familiar. There were posters on the wall ,from when she had been twelve, of books and movies that her father had gotten her. She looked towards the balcony and the telescope her father bought her for her 14th birthday was not there. This must be from when I was younger, Tara thought.

She walked further in and saw her younger self covered completely by her blanket. There was a startling silence however where there should have been deep breathing. Instead there was a long pause and then rapid gasps for air. And then she remembered the memory she had been trying to forget out of embarrassment.

She had lied earlier to Willow about never exploring herself, She felt too embarrassed to even say it out loud. She had discovered this entirely on accident, by pulling on her underwear and holding her breath for an extended period of time. She had no idea what she was doing at the time but she later, out of curiosity, found out that this was actually called "erotic asphyxiation" and that people have often died from practicing this act.

Tara, not wanting to remember this, walked back to the door and found it locked. She twisted the knob of the door but it wouldn't budge, she tried magic but it still didn't open. She froze when she heard heavy shoes walking towards the door. Followed by a loud banging on the door startling her younger self.

"Tara? Are you okay honey? You're breathing funny… are you getting sick?" Rupert asked from behind the door.

Both Tara's blushed in embarrassment, the younger Tara sat up in bed and in a broken voice responded, "N-No… I- I'm fine dad!".

Tara heard nothing for a few seconds and then the muffled retreat of footsteps.

She remembered everything in a cold sweat of emotion that flooded and pumped into her veins like an injection of napalm.

The twisting the flower printed underwear in her twelve year old fist, and pulling it taught from between her legs. She had once read that children awaken to sexual discovery around the age of 11 or 12.

She remembered the feeling of sucking in air and holding it as the rest of her body inflated while her head seemed to compress in on it's self, the high tension of breathless pleasure so amazing that when she finally needed to breathe that it came in gasps and each intake of air caused a tiny spasm within her lower body. She could see spots, the color of fresh bruises, in front of her sight. Thats when she would lay panting on her bed shivering as her heated body went cold and uncomfortable. Like a white tank top pulled prematurely from the washing machine cold and wet and smelling profusely of detergent and the stale dusty room the laundry was done in.

She could recall the first time she had unlocked her door with magic and wandered into her father's private library while he was at work and found a novel sized black and white picture book of nude women, who stared back at her with hungry eyes. At first she didn't know what to make of it, why would her father have something like this in his library? The things in this book she had never seen or imagined before. She had never seen a woman's body before and had only her own adolescent body to use as reference.

She hadn't even completely understood when her father explained to her the changes that her body was soon to go through. Of how she would get hair in places and acne and how to expect her period and so on. When he explained this to her, he sounded more like a doctor then her father. And everything he was talking about sounded so abstract and confusing, she couldn't make any sense of it and could not grasp that this was going to happen to her and that she had no say in the matter.

she snuck into his library on several occasions and studied this book thoroughly, her favorite picture was of two women. One holding a whip and the other with her arms above her head bound in chains.

Tara tried to imagine a prince charming for herself, someone to rescue her from her prison. But unconsciously, all she could dream of was Cinderella gathering her in her soft slender arms, gazing into her eyes, in which, Tara's own were reflected.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Duma ran hard, the air felt like it was splicing his lungs, like tiny shard of glass were hacking away at him from the inside. He stumbled several times almost falling over his own feet, but he kept going on in a forward driving momentum. The Fair One, The Wise One and Amy, tried frantically to catch up to him, but Duma was already far ahead of them.

Duma ran straight up to the glass door entrance of the Bronze and found it locked, there was a white box with buttons with glowing numbers on it. On a thin strip a screen with words flashed saying "Insert Access Card".

Duma's eyes grew completely black in frustration and his left hand, clenched in a tight fist, became engulfed by a black smokey energy. In one swift movement, he swung his arm, as if to throw something, stopping inches before the glass. At this, he opened his hand, and the door imploded in on itself. Duma then stomped over the glass remains, the shards crumbling into powder under his weight.

The security alarm went off and vampires began to come out from their hiding places, all dressed in black jackets that said the word "Security" in a shiny yellow across the chest. One approached Duma and it's face morphed, his outstretched palms showed off his long and black sharp nails and he growled at Duma ferociously. Duma calmly gripped it's neck and threw it aside, the vampire instantly burst into flames and flailed for a few seconds before crumbling in on itself. The other vampires shortly followed him, the whole entrance turning into flame and the retched smell of smoking flesh.

Duma ignored the burning carcasses and continued to the elevator as the throb in his wrist grew stronger, he could feel it, Remiel was close. He walked in and the doors closed just as The Wise One, Amy and the Fair One got through the door avoiding the fire.

He studied the level buttons with distant interest, number 13 had a red misty glow around it so it pushed that one, knowing Remiel had gone to that level.

He waited and remained still in the moving elevator but was shivering in fear and anger, he didn't know what to expect.

When the door finally opened he took one step and then doubled over his wrist throbbing violently in the most disgusting way, he could feel every vein in his arm, every blood vessel pounding, it sickened him. The pounding grew louder as he approached the main office door. He stumbled inside finding no one around, which confused him because the pounding was at the strongest he had every experienced. He glanced down at the floor and something made him kneel down and the pounding paused for a second only to return louder than ever. He quickly ripped up the carpet, overturning furniture but found only plain stone floor. He moved towards the desk and he knew he was close now.

He moved the chair out of the way and found the square void left by Remiel. Duma, without hesitation jumped in and landed on his left knee and right foot. It was dark and he couldn't see anything but the throbbing in his wrist pulled him along, he began to run hard again, with his hands in front of him, afraid of running into a wall. He ran until all around him smelt like rich packed dirt and torches began to light themselves for him. He found himself staring at a large wooden door that was fully opened and on the ground was what looked like to be an old brass lock that had crumbled form what looked to be decay. Duma knew better, Remiel had been here.

He continued onward but walked this time now cautious of what could be ahead. He found himself in a dark room with the echoing of mechanical breathing and then a muffled groan. A light above flickered slightly but died, it's brief illumination however was enough for Duma to be able to see the string of another light bulb. He pulled on it and it lit up a small patch of the room. A crumpled figure lay on the ground, blood leaking out of it's nose with bruises littering it's face. It was shivering violently, in a way that scared Duma so much that he almost forgot the heavy pounding of his wrist. He knelt down and noticed the man was chained to the floor with enchanted silver shackles. He looked closer and fell back in horror, it was Remiel.

He didn't recognize his love at first, all the happiness seemed to be gone from him. He was pale and older looking, his hair turning white. The man before him groaned and opened what he could of his bruised and swelling eyes, tears leaked out and down the side of his face, joining his blood and drool stains on the filthy metal floor under him. Duma moved closer shaking now almost as hard as Remiel was, a coldness had entered him like being outside on a winter day without coat.

"Sh-Sh-uhhh-Shadow P-Puh-eople…. Leave…" Remiel croaked, more blood sputtered out of his mouth as he gave in to a harsh rattling cough. He was dying.

Duma shook his head, his face white in terror, his eyes wide, he gripped Remiel's shackle's and burned them with magic until the enchantment was broken and the shackles turned into thread. Duma carefully broke the threads.

"Leave…" Remiel rasped again resisting as best his beaten body could to Duma's pull on him as he tried to gather the withering man into his arms.

But Duma wouldn't budge he gathered Remiel up in his arms, but then Remiel spoke something that made him stop.

"Leave me Duma… take the slayer….get yourself out" Remiel said, his eyes pleading with Duma. Duma shook his head as if not say no and began to cry, he attempted to wipe his eyes with his shoulder but the movement made Remiel flinch so he stopped. He stared into Remiel's eyes with unchanging determination, he didn't care about the slayer anymore he just wanted to save his love.

Duma looked to the side and saw a lanky figure made up of black smoke, a shadow person, the one who had done this to Remiel. The figure grinned at Duma, his smile was a lighter gray and his eyes were like twin stars gleaming and twinkling at him.

Duma glared back at him and began to back slowly away, Remiel was heavy in Duma's arms.

His back however met something cold that burned past his clothes and echoed inside his bones, there was another shadow person behind him. He remembered in his past life when he learned of shadow people, they were creatures who feed off of fear and other dark emotions. They were supposed to remain in the domain between dream and reality but something had obviously set them free.

Duma remembered seeing one when he was nine. He woke up but his eyes were still closed. The blanket that he often cocooned himself in had lost it's shape exposing his back. There was a chill that felt like a wet clammy slug crawling inside of him. He opened his eyes, still breathing deeply, his face protected by the covers. But not his back. He could feel eyes staring at him watching him. His heart was beating so fast, it scared him almost more than this presence he felt. He felt paralyzed and was afraid to breathe and this made him go into panic. He was afraid to move, but then again, he was afraid that he actually couldn't move which was even scarier to him the thought of being stuck sessile forever. He counted in his head "One…Two…Three….Four….Five…." and then as fast as he could he turned over, immediately he relaxed. But then he realized his blanket had not followed him, he was entirely exposed to the darkness in his room. He squeezed his eyes shut but heard slow breathing, he wondered if it was his own. He slowly opened his eyes and a visible suspension of dark carbon stared back at him and smiled.

The figure's anamorphic arm reached out and placed it's smokey charcoal hand on Duma's shoulder paralyzing him with his own fear. Duma couldn't pull his eyes away from the figure's horrible gaze. The hand passed through him, and Duma felt very tired and infinitely cold. He slumped to his knees, the muscles in his arms were tearing and repairing themselves from the extensive weight they've been forced to hold up. Another vaporous hand went through him, this time it was through his heart. He could feel his rib cage every time he breathed it was worse than touching dry ice. He couldn't feel his fingers anymore they were numb and in his ears were a far off ringing.

Another hand went through him this time through his head, he started crying, the warm tears seemed to momentarily thaw the stillness of the cold that he was feeling. He gently laid Remiel on the floor unsure of what to do anymore. The coldness grew taking over his entire body, he caved in to it. He bent over Remiel's dying body and put his ear over his softly repressed heart beat. He began to cry more and hum to himself and Remiel.

It was then that The Fair One, The Wise One and Amy entered the room. The shadow people didn't notice them, they were all gathered around Duma. The Fair One started for Duma, but the Wise One pulled her back.

"You can't help him, he's already going… we can't let them know we're here, neither of us are strong enough to take them on. We have to wait until they're done with him"

The fair One looked at him in horror, "We can't just do nothing! He's dying! And so is Remiel!" The Fair One said in a harsh whisper. She grabbed the Wise One by the cloak in anger when his conviction remained unfaltering.

Amy just watched in silent trepidation as Duma the man who she thought was sworn to silence began to faintly sing.

Duma began softly in almost a whisper, a swan song meant only for the ears of his love.

"Our love… is an old love baby….."

Duma looked into Remiel's dark eyes that were growing dim, he clutched Remiel's hand. They both knew they would see each other again just not in this lifetime.

"It's older… than all our years" Duma traced the angular sides of Remiel's face, his thumb brushing under his partner's eye.

"I have seen in strange young eyes… familiar tears…", at this Remiel smiled and laughed a little before coughing and then rasping. Finally when he settled down Duma began again.

"We're old souls in a new life baby, They gave us a new life to live and learn… some time to touch old friends… and still return. Our paths have crossed and parted… this love affair was started long… long ago. This love survives the ages… in it's story lives are pages… fill them up…" Duma brushed his hand through Remiel soft white grandpa hair.

"… may ours turn slow… ooohh… our love… is a strong love baby… we give it all and still receive… and so with empty arms we must still believe…" Duma's crying grew worse and he had to stop to calm his stuttering breath. Remiel's grip on his hand was growing weak, but he stared back at Duma determined to make it through until the end of the song.

"Old souls last forever… so we need never fear goodbye… A kiss when I must go… no tears… in time we kiss… hello…".

Duma's hair was now turning white and most of his body had gone numb. Quickly before he lost all feeling and before he lost Remiel, he bent down and kissed Remiel's lips until he could no longer feel his pulse. He then cradled Remiel's lifeless body in his arms and waited to die.

In his last moments the shadow people fed off the rest of Duma's lingering fears before finally they could no longer as the euphoria took over him of leaving his body.
Finally when they were sated and drunk on their last meal the shadow people disappeared.

The lights flickered on and all that was left were the bodies of Rupert and Ethan who were still unconscious.

The lights flashed on making the Wise One and The Fair One flinch. Amy stared back at them confused at their reaction with her thumb on the light switch.

After glaring at Amy for possibly disturbing any other creatures who may have noticed them now because of the light, the group returned their focus to the inside of the room.

"The slayer!" the Wise One whispered pointing at the giant glass tube where Faith floated.

"Get her and get out" the Wise One ordered.

"But what about Rupert and-" The Fair One began, but was cut off.

"They're watch-men now, leave them" he barked, no longer caring who heard them.

The Fair One frowned but didn't argue, she walked over to the tank and passed her hand through the glass and recited something under her breath. The wires and tubes that covered Faith came free and The Fair One carefully pulled her out. Using her magic to temporarily enhance her strength she carried the Slayer away with Amy and The Wise One behind her.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated: 7/7/12)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:16 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

So I've been back for a while since my four week trip. It was pretty uneventful and heartbreaking but had some nice scenery thrown in and good food. I'm getting really sick of this story and I don't feel like writing anymore or at least for some time. Just a heads up.

Post subject: Re: Chase the morning (updated: 7/7/12)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:14 am 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Now I'm bummed:( I really wanted to see this one through. Hopefully the creative bugs bites you again and you complete this eventually.

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 187 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7