The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Always You~[My First Fanfic]
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:07 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Wow...Please let the test be a willing self sacrifice and not an 'actual' self sacrifice :pray !!!!!! Having a living Tara without a living Willow is just......unpleasant. Your little cliff hangers at the end of every chapter :wtf ... is delicious torture...can't w8 for more!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:34 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
So, Willow gets an 'eternity' in hell, but in real time it's only a few hours? Well, that's not a big ball of sunshine now is it? :rage

This is not the best way to start off the new year, but I'm guessing it will all work out in the end and hopefully with minimal damage to our adorable redhead :pray Very interesting.

I like where you're going with this story. Keep the updates coming!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:40 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope the "eternity in Hell" is a test to gauge Willow and not an actual sentence in Hell...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:31 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Kirsty!

Big, powerful ending here! An eternity in a hell dimension! Actually Willow knows that ANY dimension without Tara is a hell dimension.

I am hoping, hoping, hoping :pray that this is a TEST to measure their love for each other.

But I'm getting worried so KEEP WRITING! :kgeek

Ariel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:27 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I need to know what happens! Is it just a test, or is it a Hell dimension where time is different? I'm wondering if Kyra will be an annoying bitch in general, or if she'll join the First.

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:06 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Thing is, even if time passes *differently*, an eternity still means "endless." So, yes, this has to signify something deeper. Maybe some Cantorian aleph-mathematics involved :-)? (Sorry, I was just re-reading Poul Anderson's Mirkheim for about the twentieth time.)

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:54 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Feedback!

jackfkntwist

Quote:
I know I helped write this, but I'm going to comment critically like a good little bitch.

Interesting choice of words :’).

Quote:
I loved it, I love James especially. He reminds me of Castiel from Supernatural. :'} So emotionless and what-not.

So that’s why you wanted home like that :’).
I love you too :)

Laragh

Quote:
Okay, I still love this story

YAY!

Quote:
Willow has to spend an eternity in Hell?!

But then she's not with Tara!!

Now, now, would I really do that? :P Everything will work out fine, I promise!

Quote:
You really know how to get a girl craving more!!!

What can I say, I’m a girl of many talents ;)
Thanks for reading :D I hope you enjoy the next bit, it’s a lot less angst-filled haha.

SMGOVAN

Quote:
Wow...Please let the test be a willing self sacrifice and not an 'actual' self sacrifice !!!!!! Having a living Tara without a living Willow is just......unpleasant. Your little cliff hangers at the end of every chapter ... is delicious torture...can't w8 for more!

Now that would be telling!
I don’t know why I keep doing that, I never mean to leave it on a clip hanger :’). The next part won’t be one, but I can’t promise the torture won’t continue in future.
I hope you enjoy the next chapter and thank you for leaving feedback :D

Finey_McFine

Quote:
This is not the best way to start off the new year, but I'm guessing it will all work out in the end and hopefully with minimal damage to our adorable redhead Very interesting.

I’m really sorry D:. Of course it will work out, I’d get lynched by a mob of angry Kittens otherwise :P

Thank you for the much appreciated feedback! Enjoy the next chapter

zampsa19752001

Ahh, never fear! :D. All will be revealed soon!
Enjoy the next chpater and thank you for commenting

Ariel

Quote:
Big, powerful ending here! An eternity in a hell dimension! Actually Willow knows that ANY dimension without Tara is a hell dimension.

Thanks :P I think I wanted pure shock value tbh :’). And very true! A dimension of puppies and rainbows would be hell without her Tare-Bear :D

Quote:
But I'm getting worried so KEEP WRITING!

Be worried no more, I finally got the chapter up! Enjoy and thank you :D

Promthea128

Quote:
I need to know what happens! Is it just a test, or is it a Hell dimension where time is different? I'm wondering if Kyra will be an annoying bitch in general, or if she'll join the First.

And now you can :D. Mmm you’ll have to read and see :P.
As for Kyra, I’m not 100% sure what I want to do with her yet. Part of me just wants to have Willow zap her tbh :’)

Thanks for comments :D.

DaddyCatALSO

Quote:
Thing is, even if time passes *differently*, an eternity still means "endless." So, yes, this has to signify something deeper. Maybe some Cantorian aleph-mathematics involved :-)? (Sorry, I was just re-reading Poul Anderson's Mirkheim for about the twentieth time.)

No need for apologies. I don’t actual know what you meant but it sounded smart haha J.

I hope you enjoy the next chapter :D

Right guys, here it is! It’s pretty much short and sweet, I hope you enjoy!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:59 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Author: Kirsty, AKA KioNewgo.
Summary: Willow is broken without her love but her Scooby duties, a biggest bad of them all and a new potential are all relentlessly pursuing her. But what if there's a chance for a one true love to return?
Pairings: Willow/Tara obviously, also Anya/Xander, Buffy/Faith and Dawn/OC.
Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy or anything associated with the idea/series/film/comic/books etc. All belongs to Joss, ME, etc. No copyright intended, I am simply borrowing the characters but you can have them back when I'm done .
Rating: 15.

AN: Just noticed my FD replies are normally longer than the actual update. I'll try and make them longer in future. No angst in this update! Enjoy :)

Chapter Five

“Wow Willow, I didn’t know you had it in you.”
Willow slowly opened her eyes. She expected to be surrounded by fire, brimstone and demons. Instead, she found…
“Cordelia?! What are you doing in a Hell Dimension? You weren‘t that much of a bitch!” Willow stared, jaw dropped at the former cheerleader.
“Pfft, nice one! Anyway, you are not, nor will you ever be, in a Hell Dimension. You’re in my ‘office’, actually. I’m one of the Powers That Be.” Cordelia gave Willow a moment to let this information sink in. “Basically, after your little break down, it was decided that something should be done. You have, after all, volunteered to fight the forces of darkness since high school, and even in your grief, you continued to help. Therefore, we decided to reward you. Nevertheless, the other Powers are sticklers for convention, so we had to devise a test. You passed. So, when you return to Earth, Tara will be with you, alive and well.”
Willow just stared, trying to process. It was a test. Tara was coming back. Tara was coming home. With her. Together. She jumped up, throwing her arms around Cordelia, tears falling from her eyes.
“Thank you, thank you so much. I love you! Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!” Willow clung, sobbing to Cordelia, who had a small smile on her face.
“Oh, shush. When do you want to go back?”
“Well, right aw…hang on, what about Buffy and the other’s? I can’t just come back with my ‘dead’ girlfriend…”Willow bit her lip, still processing.
“Oh, one of my guys is down there now. He’s explained everything, so they know what to expect. Which reminds me…” Cordelia looked at the door, apparently waiting for something. It swung open.
“Willow?” Tara looked at the redhead, seemingly unsure about her reaction.
“Baby!” Willow threw herself across the room and kissed every inch of Tara’s face that she could reach. “I - kiss- can’t -kiss- believe -kiss- it! -kiss- You’re -kiss- coming -kiss- home!” -kisskisskisskisskiss-. Willow stopped suddenly, looking intently at Tara. “You DO want to, right? I’m not forcing you or anything, totally your decision.” She looked uncertain, but unwilling to pressure her girl.
“Hmm, let me see.” Tara brought her hand to her chin, in a parody of thinking. “Stay up here, alone, watching you all…or come home to family and my soul mate? That’s a tough one!” Tara’s smile lit up the room as she swung her redhead round, kissing her soundly. “Of course I’m coming back with you sweetie. I can’t live without you and I can’t even ‘afterlife’ with you!” Willow pressed her lips once more against Tara’s, before turning round to face Cordelia.
“When can we leave?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy was pacing impatiently, glancing at James every now and then. Dawn was sitting on a stool, fidgeting. Anya and Xander were talking in whispers, both nervous. James sat calmly, wondering what was happening upstairs. Giles had taken all the potentials out to patrol, and Buffy was wishing she’d gone with. Suddenly she turned around, her remaining patience gone.
“It’s been four hours, how much longer will this test take? I thought it was a yes/no type deal!” She exclaimed, pointing her finger at James.
“Well…” The rest of his answer was cut off as, for third time that day, a bright light flashed. Willow and Tara stood in front of their friends, both wearing giddy smiles.
“Honeys, we’re home!” Willow sang, arm slung round her love, facing the remaining scoobies. James rose first, smiling.
“Congratulations, you passed! I honestly didn’t think it would happen. Anyway, must be off. Have a good life.” And he was gone, leaving only the friends behind. The silenced stretched as everyone stared at the pair in shock.
“OH MY GOD!” Dawn was the first to move, flinging herself the witches. “Tara, you’re back! I missed you so much!” She turned to Willow. “Thank you, so much Will. You brought my best friend back!” She squealed, bouncing on the balls of her feet, keeping in contact with the beloved duo. The action to spur the others on, as they jumped up and embraced Tara, then Willow, welcoming them home. Many a tear was wiped away, and everyone had huge smiles plastered to their faces.
“Willster, what happened up there? We heard something about a Hell Dimension…” Xander trailed off, looking between the two. He was happy to see Willow’s spark was back, her eyes alive and happy for the first time since Tara had gone. Every settled down while Willow and Tara recounted their story, their faces animated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giles walked into the house much later, while dinner preparations where in progress. He saw Tara standing next to Willow, their hands entwined. A smile broke across his face and he hurried forward to embrace her.
“It’s good to have you back dear” he said, releasing her. He smiled fondly at the gentle witch. The potentials trailed into the kitchen, talking about the events of the day. They all stopped when they saw Willow and Tara. Buffy, seeing this, decided to clear the air. She cleared her throat, gaining their attention.
“Right, this is Tara, Willow’s girlfriend. Before you ask, yes she was dead. But the Powers That Be brought her back. You will treat her with the respect she deserves” Buffy finished her speech, looking at each individual face for anything negative. Seeing none, she smiled and turned to the witches. “Tara, I know we all kind of done it already, but I’d like to officially welcome you back to the family. We’ve all missed you so much, especially Willow. We’re glad you’re back, but you never left our hearts. “Buffy went forward and hugged Tara close once again, hoping this wasn’t a crazy dream. Tara hugged her back, tears sparking in her eyes.
“I missed you guys too, it’s good to be back where I belong.” She said, sniffing.
“Talking about where you belong” Dawn interrupted, a mischievous glint in her eye “why are you two still here? I would have thought you’d be locked in that room of yours.
“DAWN!” Buffy, Willow and Tara all yelled, fixing the younger Summers with a death glare. Willow and Tara where bright red, trying in vain to make themselves look smaller. Dawn simply chuckled and went back to cutting vegetables.
“Hehe, I only asked!”
The Scoobies all laughed, thankful to be together again.

Willow crawled into bed, pulling Tara closer to her.
“How are you doing baby? I mean, you just came back from the dead in the middle of possible our worst fight yet and all the potentials were looking at you funny and the gang practically touching you up all night to make sure you were real and it must be weird, unnerving even so…” Willow trailed off, feeling Tara’s lips pressed firmly against her own. Her heart raced, relishing the contact with the woman of her dreams. She pulled Tara closer, trying to get as much contact as possible. After a few minutes, Tara pulled back to breathe. Her cheeks were rosy, her blue eyes shining brightly. Her chest heaved as she looked straight at Willow.
“Honey, I’m fine. I couldn’t be happy in fact. I missed you all, but especially you, and if it makes you feel any better we will have a long, serious discussion tomorrow. But right now, we are in our bed after months of separation…” She looked at Willow, hoping she’d get the hint. Willow, however, just looked confused.
“What do you want baby? You can have anything” she said, trailing her fingers up and down Tara’s arm.
“Willow, I want you. Now.” Tara captured her lips again. It wasn’t until the Sun was rising that they finally fell asleep. Satisfied, content and whole again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:59 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Dibs!

YAY FOR NO ANGST!!

Damn those sneaky Powers That Be. Awesome update though.

And yay for the girls getting down 'til morning, as it should be :D

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:48 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Woohoo! Yippy! YAY! Tara's back!!! Whopee! :party

Well, I'm relieved to see that Willow's test was actually pretty easy. I would most certainly go to hell for the love of my life as well :blush

Quote:
“Willow, I want you. Now.” Tara captured her lips again. It wasn’t until the Sun was rising that they finally fell asleep. Satisfied, content and whole again.

And once again, all was right in the world! :wtkiss

Very nicely done, thank you!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:15 pm 

Yes :wtkiss She's :wtkiss really :wtkiss back :wtkiss !! aweeeeeeeesome.. and Kyra died a very horrible and painful death..... The end. :blush .... Great update.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:17 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Kirsty,

And a big WOO and a HOO on that one!

Happy joyfulness - back together! :luv

And I LOVED Willow's line to Cordelia about not being that much of a bitch! Verrrry funny! :lmao

Thanks,

Ariel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:58 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great job KioNewgo!! :pinky

It was really effective how you had those short scenes right after each other! That always left me wanting more and made it it really entertaining and suspensful too. And I loved all the kissy-goodness at the end when they got together :luv2

:newbie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:02 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for the "Hell Dimension" thingy being a PTB test. I'm glad that it was Cordy who told Willow it was a test... I'm really glad that they connected physically... I kinda hope that Bitch K doesn't go the same route Faith did...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:50 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey guys.
I won't be updating for a while. I found out about something my girlfriend has done recently and it's kind of knocked me for six :/
I'm really sorry :(
- Kirsty.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:58 am 
9. Gay Now

Big hugs... I hope you are ok... Take your your time to sort out the mess...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:29 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Love this story so far. Glad that Tara is back and happy with Willow. Wondering if Tara will tell Willow that she was able to see everything that was going on while she was waiting up in heaven. Looking forward to reading more.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:39 pm 

I'm interested to see where things are going from here, but the formatting makes it a bit hard to read. Could you format things with a space between each line and two between each paragraph? It'll make reading it an easier experience, which just leads to more fic-y goodness enjoyment.

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:43 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

RL stuff comes first, and I hope everything's okay/will be okay.

The Scoobie family is united, and all is right with the world again.

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:11 pm 
5. Willowhand

I love that Tara and Willow saw Cordy, and of course Willow being slightly shocked she was one of thh Power That B, I would have had a heart attack about that lol.

This is a great story, I am just curious about Kyra and what she might try and do later on.

Hope there is an update soon, and hope RL is going well for you.

:kdevil

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/