The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: An Everyday Life (New Update 12/13/12)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:32 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Dibs!!!!

So bad to see you back, Jess!

At least Tara finally spit out what she was worried about so it could be dealt with, and nice move to have Faith even comfortable enough with Willow to be honest about what was bothering her.

Willow's fascination with everything that is Tara was very sweet.

Very seamless pickup after being away for so long, and as always can't wait for more.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:45 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Extra big yay for Faith talking and opening up to Buffy... I'm really glad that Willow & Tara talked about why Willow is reluctant to touch Tara and that Willow told Tara she indeed loves her and nothing changes that and that she is ready and willing when Tara is healed properly... I really hope that Tara talks to Willow about the car crash and that talking about it she remembers more and the creep is caught...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:17 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad that Faith finally felt comfortable enough with both Buffy and Willow to let them in on what is happening with her 'family'. Definitely a step in the right direction. I thought for sure that Willow was finally going to explain about her 'family' to Tara. Maybe in the next chapter?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:28 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Hi there! So nice to see you back!

Watching Tara on the road to recovery is even hard for me to read because I know she's pushing herself too hard. I hope that doesn't cause any problems. But I know how hard it must be for Willow because Tara seems very stubborn. Yes, she wants to get better, but she needs to use some common sense. Her dream is bothering me because it seems there's something deep in there in regards to the accident. It also bothers me that the last thing she remembers is getting in the elevator. Also the guy at the accident that wanted to ride with her to the hospital, etc. seems kinda creepy. It also seems like a whole lot of damage to her car for what they said happened. I was rear-ended by someone going probably about that speed and knocked into another car. The front end of the other car was demolished but my bumper was just scuffed (Saturns really do take accidents well). My neck is screwed up for the rest of my life, but anyway, all of that stuff combined makes me really want for her to remember because I really want to know what happened. I'm wondering if she might need a little counseling for PTSD after everything she's been through.

It's so good to see Faith start to open up here. All of her whole family stuff really sucks though. That's a lot for her to have to deal with, but it's nice to see her friends and Buffy wanting to help her out.

Wonderful update. Hope to see more very soon. (hint hint)

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:07 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Hi Jess!

So glad to see this story back and thrilled that you have plans to finish it. I really like how everything seems to be falling into place for the girls; it almost seems too good to be true. I can't help but be apprehensive in regards to Willow's parents. I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall and it won't be very pretty when it does. I just hope that Tara will be fully recovered and able to help Willow deal with it. Willow could use some protection from them and now that the girls have proclaimed their love for each other, I doubt Tara will allow Willow's parents to get away with treating her so poorly.

Anyway, I guess some other things happened in the update that bare discussing s well, lol. First, it seems that both girls are avoiding something. With Willow it's intimacy for fear of further injuring Tara and for Tara it's the topic of the accident. With Willow's fears now out in the open, it's Tara's turn to reveal what is bothering her. The other big thing was Faith. I like the way she revealed to Willow that they have horrible parents in common. Just the mere fact that Faith discussed it, I think, showed Willow that she wasn't alone. It also showed that Tara was understanding and a safe place for Willow to open up more about her past.

All in all a great chapter and worth the wait! I am seriously hoping another update is not far behind. :pray

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:21 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Hey Jess YAY at last you're back on the board with a new chapter WOOHOO :biggrin

Poor Willow, still getting images of Tara badly injured after her crash. At least now Tara is well enough to start her physical therapy and hopefully she'll soon be well enough for some sweet Willow lovin.

Willow's inner torment of wanting to kiss and love Tara and being too afraid to in case she injures her again is considerate but could be hurtful to both of them in the long run with Tara thinking that Willow doesn't love her anymore and Willow becoming more and more sexually frustrated.

Tara lifted her gaze to meet Willow’s and Willow could see the underlying concern etched deep in the seas of blue. Carefully, she reached out and wrapped her fingers around the tips of Tara’s, peeking out from her cast. “She’ll talk when the time’s right.”

Now is Tara talking specifically about Faith here or is she also referring to Willow, know that her girlfriend has stuff she wants to reveal abut her home life but isn't yet ready to talk.

“Did you have one too many mochas again Will? I’ve told you and told you, you need to limit yourself. One day you’re mouth’s just going to take off on its own and who knows where it will end up.”

Well it usually ends up attached to Tara's mouth indulging major smoochies :biggrin

It's nice to see that despite that shit that her late mom left for her to deal with Faith has good friends that she can turn to who are willing to help. And it's even better that she has a girlfriend in the shape of Buffy who actually cares about her.

It's also nice to see at the end Tara and Willow talking about the lack of intimacy between them, particularly on Willow's part, since the accident and Willow letting Tara know that when she's 100% fit again she's going to love her girl like she's never been loved before. :wtkiss

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:39 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 3
Jess,

I can't believe I missed leaving fb for this. I swear I read it, like a year ago. Anyway, I was just poking around the board, being that I'm stuck in bed sick and I clicked on here just to remind myself what happened in your last chapter and that's when realized no fb. My bad totally. So, I re-read the chapter and I realized how much I miss this story. It really is one of my favorites so your just going to have to start writing again, my friend. Plus, since my post will bump you up on the board, hopefully you will be harassed to continue by other kittens as well.

Regarding the post, I really have to commend you on your descriptive writing. I know you're always reminding me of that, but seeing employ the same techniques really inspires me as well.

Willow POV was really . . . frustrating to read. As a person who has had way too many surgeries to mention, I would be crushed if my wife wouldn't touch me the whole time I'm recovering. I mean, shoulder surgery alone were talking about 6 months to a year before you're 100%. That is way, way too long. Hopefully, they will find a way to carefully connect while at the same time dissuading any of Willow's fears that she will hurt Tara. I think if my wife was holding out on me for that same reason I'd be killing myself in PT just like Tara, which in the end would probably do more harm than good.

Tara's POV. Loved that Faith finally spoke to Buffy and opened up in front of Willow. Hopefully, Willow will see that she not only has a supportive girlfriend in Tara, but also an ally in Faith. Also, glad that Tara addressed her fears about Willow's reason for holding back physically, although as I mentioned above, I don't know that in the end it will help reduce the pressure she's putting on herself to get better faster.

Great work! Here's to hoping for an update in the near future.

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

Post subject: An Everyday Life (New Update 12/13/12)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:42 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi Jess

I just found this today and read up to the latest update. AU's are my fave and this is great! I love the way you have written all the friendships around the beautiful blossoming relationship between Willow and Tara. We were just getting to the good bit after the "I Love You's" presuming after them helping Faith clean out her mum's apartment that Willow will finally let Tara in and tell her about her family.

I'm bummed to see that there hasn't been an update for a while. Here's hoping you get the notification and feel the urge to write some more even if its to wrap it all up.

Thanks
Kim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 368 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13