The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Connections, Reunions, and a Wedding
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:03 am 
3. Flaming O

Title: Connections, Reunions, and a Wedding (Formerly Dawn's Wedding)
Rating: PG-13. Maybe more. Language. Lesbian Snuggles. Etc
Summary: After leaving Willow and Sunnydale behind five years ago, Tara comes back for Dawn's upcoming wedding. AU for sure. 5 years after Tabula Rasa
Disclaimer: I don't own them. I do own my characters...and I always will.
Note 1: I realized that I haven't posted a story in five years a couple days ago. I've been writing but I just never thought to post anything again
Note 2: I got a request to post some of my old stories that were posted on extraflamey...and sadly...I can't. The disc they were on is gone forever...and i"m saddened that it too.
Note 3: Thoughts and memories are in italics. Feedback...I can take it.

'5 years...5 long years' Tara Maclay thought as she pulled into the driveway of 1630 Revello Dr. 'In 5 years...Dawn meets her fiancee and falls in love and in 5 days...she's getting married.' Tara thought as she pulled herself out of her car and stood, staring at the house that she used to call home. She looked up and saw her old bedroom window. Instantly she remembered why she left. Willow. Magicks. The lies They drove the couple apart. Once Willow violated her trust again...that was it. She had to leave. And now, 5 years later, the pain was long gone, but the memory now was fresh in her mind. She often thought about the redhead...how she had been...if she had another love in her life...if she even cared that she was going to be in the wedding party with her. She sighed heavily as she slowly approached the door. She saw a small ashtray on the porch by the swing and shook her head. Dawn's fiancee has been a long time smoker, a habit that Dawn, from what she had read in Dawn's letters and various i.m. conversations they had since her departure, was slowly and successfully breaking. She breathed in deep, and brought her hand up to knock, but as she did, the door swung up, revealing a tall Italian, with a cigarette in her mouth and lighter in hand.

"Lemme guess. You are the infamous Tara Maclay. Our missing bridesmaid." The Italian said as she stepped outside and lit her cigarette. Tara, taken a back, nodded as the Italian smoked and stared her down. She was at least 5 inches taller then her, but as if sensing her uncomfortable state, ashed her cigarette and smiled warmly. "I look scarier then I actually am. Ask Dawn. She'll tell you I'm a big softy." The Italian said as the door swung open again, revealing a taller, older, and extremely happy Dawn Summers. Dawn squealed as she hugged Tara tightly. The taller woman chuckled as Dawn rolled her eyes.

"Don't mind her. She has absolutely no manners." Dawn said as she held Tara tightly. Tara smiled, relaxing in Dawn's arms, feeling as if she was finally home again. Dawn pulled away and smiled warmly. "I'm so happy you are here." Dawn said as she led Tara inside. Tara looked around at the chaos inside of the Summers household. Boxes were all over the living room, various bags sat in all of the corners, and the dining room table looked to be Scooby/Wedding central. On the walls were pictures, old and new. She saw a picture of the Italian and Buffy together and she became curious, but continued to look. Right at the bottom of the steps was a picture of her and Willow, taken months before she had left. She sighed heavily as she continued to take in her former residence, before seeing the Italian walk inside and right into the dining hall. Tara, still curious about her greeter at the door, turned to Dawn, who now had a bag in her hands.

"Who was that with the cigarettes and Sopranos look?" Tara asked as Dawn laughed and shook her head.

"Remember how I told you Buffy met somebody?" Dawn asked as Tara, remembering a letter from 3 years prior, nodded and watched as Dawn walked over. "She's the "Best man." And she's the somebody I told you about. Ryan Lorenzo." Dawn said as Tara's eyes widened and she snickered.

"Wait...Buffy's gay?" Tara asked. This instantly caught the attention of the Italian, who walked back into the living room, and leaned against rail.

"If last night was any indicator, then yeah, she's really, really gay." Ryan said crudely. Dawn rolled her eyes and throw a gift bag at Ryan, who caught it and put in down. "This shit is expensive Dawn." Ryan commented as another, equally as tall woman punched Ryan in the arm and smiled at Dawn and Tara.

"Finally" The second woman said as Dawn stood and jumped into her arms. Tara watched full of pride as Dawn kissed her woman. She pulled away and once again looked at Tara. "All this talking Dawn does about you. Tara this and Tara that. I finally get to meet you." She said as let Dawn go. "I'm Nico." Nico said as Tara stood and extended her hand to her. Nico raised an eyebrow and just hugged Tara, letting her know instantly that she wanted Tara's approval, seemingly more then anyone.

"It's n-n-ice t-to meet you Nico." Tara said, cursing the sudden reappearance of her stutter. Nico noticed and let her go, moving next to Dawn as she did.

"I'm really happy you're here. And that you are in the bridal party. Dawn would've been crushed if you hadn't of said yes." Nico said as Dawn blushed and hid her face in Nico's shoulder. To Tara, the couple looked odd, Nico having many tattoos showing, and pierced lip, and from she could tell, a pierced tongue too. But one look at the way Nico looked at Dawn, and vice versa, and anyone could tell that they loved each other.

"Do you wanna put your stuff upstairs?" Dawn asked as Tara flinched. She didn't think that Dawn would want her to stay in the now over crowded house.

"I-I was gonna s-stay at t-the hotel." Tara stuttered as Dawn frowned.

"NO!" Dawn said as both her fiancee and Tara stared at her quizzically. "We set up your old room." Dawn said as Tara instantly looked down, memories of her and Willow flooding her mind as Nico stood and laid a hand on Tara's shoulder.

"We want you to stay with us. You can take our room." Nico assured as Tara nodded.

"I already b-booked the r-room. T-Thank you anyway." Tara said as she thought again about her former lover. As the years had gone by, she thought more and more of her. And the more she thought about Willow Rosenberg, the more she regretted ever leaving Sunnydale. But if she hadn't of left, she wouldn't have became the woman was now. Strong, Confident, sometimes, and more assured of herself in magicks. "I really w-wanted to s-see everyone b-before the wedding." Tara continued as Dawn smiled and stood. "Where are Buffy, Anya, and Xander? And Mr. Giles?"

"Giles is flying in tomorrow. And Buffy and Anya are supervising Xander in the back yard. Plus their pregnancy hormones and cravings have been raging today." Dawn said as Tara stopped and looked her seriously.

"They're pregnant?" Tara asked as Dawn nodded. Nico laughed as she grabbed her pack and followed Ryan out front, whispering something in Italian as they left. "H-How? W-When?" Tara asked curiously.

"Anya and Xander...the natural way. Buffy and Ryan...the not-so-natural magical mistake way. I don't know how...I just know that Buffy is 6 months along and Anya is 5 1/2 months along." Dawn said as Ryan appeared next to them. "You tell her how you knocked Buffy up." Dawn said smugly as Ryan laughed.

"There was this warlock who cast some dark magicks on us. We did a simple cleanse and we packed too much of a punch." Ryan simply explained as the three of them looked in the back yard, where Buffy and Anya, both holding their back in typical pregnant lady fashion, watched Xander as he finished lifting the alter he had built.

"Can I ask..." Tara started as Ryan nodded and continued

"No..I don't do magicks. A simple cleanse. That's all. I swear. Willow gave us an earful about the use of magicks and not to abuse them and everything, before she got excited to be Aunt Wills." Ryan said. Upon hearing this, Tara smiled shyly, happy to hear what the redhead had told them, repeating what she herself told Willow many years back. Ryan caught the smile and wrapped an arm around her. "I got you to smile. Score one for the mob." Ryan joked as both her and Dawn laughed.

"How does it look. Buff?" Xander asked as he finished pulling it up. He looked across the yard, and saw the honey blonde for the first time in 5 years. "I didn't think I'd see this day. Ahn, Buff." Xander said catching their attention. Both pregnant women turned and saw Tara Maclay, standing with a overly excited Dawn and Ryan, who still had an arm around her. Anya walked over first and hugged Tara tightly.

"Finally. It only took you 5 years to come back. We have a lot to catch up on. Do you see what our orgasms led to? I'm all knocked up and not sexy anymore." Anya complained as Tara laughed and hugged her again.

"Congratulations are in order, I guess." Tara said happily as Anya nodded. Xander, cautiously, walked over and stood behind the hugging women. Tara saw this, let Anya go, and hugged Xander equally as fiercely as she did with Anya and Dawn. 'It feels good to be home' Tara thought as Xander let her go. Buffy was now standing where Tara stood, next to Ryan, who has a hand firmly planted on Buffy's belly. Tara turned around and instantly felt the slayer's arms around her. Tara smiled as she felt the slayer's belly against her hands.

"I missed you...so much." Buffy whispered as Tara nodded and hugged her back. They pulled away from each other and saw that Ryan was gone. Tara looked back at Buffy's belly and smiled.

"Do you know what it is?" Tara asked

"I know. Ryan wants to be surprised." Buffy said as Tara smiled knowingly.

"It's a girl." Tara said as Buffy's eyes widened and she nodded, making sure her girlfriend didn't hear.

"How did you know?" Buffy asked as Tara shrugged her shoulders and rubbed Buffy's belly gently.

"Will wants to be surprised too..." Buffy started as Tara sighed. "Sorry." Buffy said as Tara, remembering she was a confident woman now, lifted her head and stared back the slayer.

"It's ok...I want to hear about her. I've...I've missed her." Tara admitted as they heard a car pull into the driveway, and the front door opening. In that instant, she knew. She felt it. Willow had arrived at the Summers household.

Last edited by Hidden In You1023 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Dawn's Wedding (New Fic)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:31 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Really interesting beginning... Can't wait to read about both Willow's & Tara's reaction to seeing eachother for the first time in 5 years...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:39 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
Lovin' it so far!

I love that the Italians are taking over!! That means extra sexiness! :party

Great start and I hope you update soon. Five years is a long time to wait....so don't keep me waiting either!! :smash

Great job! :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:09 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

:party very gooooddddd :kgeek :kgeek :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:17 pm 
3. Flaming O

Thanks for the feedback. :peace

here is chapter two.

Willow Rosenberg pulled into the driveway of 1630 Revello drive. She saw the unfamiliar car and knew that just beyond that front door was her former lover. The woman she had thought about day in and day out for 5 years. Tara Maclay was never far from Willow's thoughts.

'Here goes nothing...' Willow thought as she walked up to the porch and opened the door. Ryan stood, knowingly staring at the nervous redhead.

"Hey Will." Ryan said as Willow let out a deep breathe, seeing that Tara wasn't in the living room. Willow sat down and stared up at Ryan.

"She's here...isn't she?" Willow asked as Ryan nodded. The confirmation that her ex was somewhere in the house caused her heart to race. To beat heavier then it had in years. She stood and started to pace around the room, babbling to herself, only so she could here it. She turned to Ryan, who patiently watched her friend in her mini state of panic. "What if she still hates me, Ry?" Willow asked as Ryan walked over and put her hands on her shoulders, stopping her from pacing a circle in their carpet.

"Doubtful. You are a completely different person now. You understand your mistakes and have done more then enough to prove to everyone that you, Willow Rosenberg, are worthy of love...especially the love a certain blonde out back." Ryan said as Willow laughed nervously and sat down. Ryan sat next to her and hugged the redhead. In the three years she had known Willow, they had gotten close...Ryan having dealt with her own addictions just like Willow. They had bonded over that fact. Willow laid her head on Ryan's shoulder and sighed.

"Why didn't we date again?" Willow asked jokingly

"We tried, remember? You are in love with Tara...and I have a thing for a tiny blonde woman who can kick my ass if she wanted...and has on more then one occasion." Ryan said as Willow laughed heartily. She sighed as she looked towards the back door.

"I have to face the music...don't I?" Willow asked quietly. Ryan nodded as she stood.

"I've got your back." Ryan assured as Willow stood. They pasted the staircase, where Willow stopped and looked at the picture that was still there. The two of them...still in love...nothing could ruin it at that time. Willow shook free from her memories and followed the Italian to the back yard. "Before we go out there...We decided on the baby's godmother." Ryan said as Willow stopped and smiled knowingly. "Yes you...but she when she found out that Tara was coming back...She wants you both to be the baby's godmamas." Ryan said as Willow smiled.

"Thank you." Willow said as Ryan nodded.

"She looks great...just you wait." Ryan teased as Willow playfully shoved her and followed her. Buffy, Dawn, Anya, and Tara stood by the alter, watching as Xander and Nico finished setting up the benches for the guests. Willow breathed in deep as she took in Tara's appearance. She wore a simple blue sundress, and was bathed in the sunlight. Not since they met, all those years ago, had Willow felt absolutely speechless. She tried to move, but found herself unable to. She looked at Ryan, who was amused by her friend's current state.

"Close your mouth." Ryan whispered as she walked ahead.

"I can't move." Willow whispered back.

"Sure you can, Willow. Left foot, right foot." Ryan said as Willow rolled her eyes. Unknown to her, Tara had already caught sight of the redhead as she was pacing in the living room. She watched was Willow talked to Ryan, and was in awe of her former lover. The redhead wore a simple black tank top and jeans, her hair was much longer then when she left, and her eyes instantly captured her soul again. Tara couldn't keep her eyes off of her ex. Every feeling, every touch, every kiss, every memory of her and the redhead flood back into her mind in that instant that she looked at Willow. And it took all that she had to stop herself from falling in love all over again. Willow slowly approached the group, her eyes trained on Tara as she stopped and smiled at her family. Tara turned towards her and smiled warmly, causing all of Willow's strength and courage to just go running to the hills.

"Hey" Willow whispered as Dawn hugged her.

"Took you long enough." Dawn whispered as Willow nodded. Anya and Xander walked into the house, subtly saying something about the baby. Dawn, seeing the former lovers staring each other down, but not saying anything slowly back away with Buffy, who now was making her way to the mother of her child. Ryan watch the two lovers in silence, as Buffy took her hands, and wrapped her arms around herself.

"What are you thinking?" Buffy asked

"I give them a day...two at the most." Ryan said as Buffy laughed and leaned into Ryan's embrace. Her eyes widened as she took Ryan's hand a placed it on the side of her belly.

"Baby kicked, hon." Buffy said as Ryan smiled and rubbed the spot.

"Baby is excited about having two godmamas, I think. Did you ask her?" Ryan asked as Buffy shook her head.

"I'll ask her when she done staring Willow down." Buffy said as she and Ryan, wanting to give the witches their privacy, quickly when back inside. Tara breathed in deep as Willow continued to take Tara in.

"Tara...hey..." Willow simply said as Tara smiled at her. Willow felt her heart skip a beat as Tara looked deep into the redhead's eyes.

"Willow." Tara said as she mouth went dry. "I-It's been a l-long t-time." Tara stuttered out. Willow, noticing her stutters, looked down and saw her shoes. 'Oh boy' Tara thought as Willow looked back her and smiled back.

"It has been. A lot has changed..." Willow said as she slowly sat down on one of the benches. 'Wow...WOW.' Willow thought as she looked at her beautiful ex.

"I-I know. I-I was s-surprised when Dawn a-asked me to be i-in the w-wedding party." Tara said, cursing the return of her stutter. 'Of course. You're reduced to a stuttering mess the second she talks to you.' Tara thought as Willow looked away.

"She loves you. You've been writing back and forth for years now, right?" Willow asked, hoping that it was okay to ask.

"Yeah." Tara answered shyly, looking down as she did. Her beautiful face was covered by her long hair, and it took every bit of strength Willow had in her body not to reach out and lift Tara's head...just so she could see her beautiful sparkling blues again. "S-She visited me l-last year." Tara commented, waiting to break the silence that fallen between them.

"I remember. Nico was crawling up the walls the entire two weeks she was gone." Willow said laughing at the memory of Nico repeatedly threatening to get on her motorcycle and bring Dawn back to Sunnydale.

"I remember the phone calls." Tara said laughing with Willow. Their hearts, in unison, felt a tug towards the other woman in front of them, causing them to stop and just stare again. Tara, feeling Willow's eyes staring straight into her soul, brought the tension again as she looked inside, seeing the young couple in the kitchen kissing. She turned back to Willow and looked down at the grass. "D-Do you know how t-they met? Dawn just g-gave m-me the footnotes..." Tara said as Willow smiled. She got to share something with Tara...and she loved this story.

"It's kinda my fault. See Dawn was going into her senior year, and all she wanted was to go to the beach before the summer ended. But Buffy was completely wrapped up in slaying and Xander and Anya were planning the wedding, so I took her. When we got there, Dawn decided to tan and all of a sudden, BAM!" Willow said slamming her hands together. "Nico tripped over her while her and Ryan were playing Frisbee. Nico felt so bad, that she bought Dawn a rose and ran back to her. Dawnie was so excited by the cute girl who fell on her that when Nico came back she knocked the flower out of her hand, and accidentally stepped on it. They went on and on apologizing and talking that Nico asked her out on a date as the final apology...one problem...Nico lived in L.A. with Ryan...they didn't see each for six months until one day Nico showed up at the school with a duffel bag and a bouquet of roses and lilies..." Willow babbled as Tara giggled. "What?" Willow asked curiously

"I've missed that." Tara simply said.

"What?" Willow, still curious, asked again.

"Willow babble." Tara answered honestly, feeling a sudden rush past between them as Willow shyly smiled and looked down.

---------------------
All right! New chapter! Yay!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:46 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope they very soon begin to again act like a couple... I kinda hope that them being godmothers "forces" them to reconnect and start to rebuild their relationship...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:39 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I liked the story so far...
:peace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:50 am 
3. Flaming O

I'm really liking the story, it's really good.
Keep up the good work!
Rhiannon x :pride

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:21 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Love the story so far and the introduction of new characters. Looking forward to reading more.

Post subject: Dawn's Wedding (New Fic)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:24 pm 
3. Flaming O

again...thank you for the feedback! because i have nothing better to do, I'm gonna post chapter three. It's ready, might as well share it.

Chapter Three

Dawn walked into the backyard and saw the former lovers laughing together. She inwardly squealed as they stopped and continued their conversation. Buffy poked her head out the door, and joined Dawn, staring at her friends.

"They've been talking for two hours straight." Dawn whispered as Willow looked down at her cell phone and closed it, ignoring the received text message, in favor of listening to Tara reminisce.

"I know. It's great." Buffy instantly replied as she checked the time. "Dinner time." Buffy said as she turned and went back inside. Dawn sighed, not really wanting to ruin their reunion.

"Hey. Dinner's ready." Dawn yelled as they turned towards her.

"Be right in, Dawnie." Willow said turning back towards Tara. "I guess we'd better get in there. Buffy's pregnancy cravings are that of five slayers combined." Willow said standing. Forgetting that her phone sat on her lap, it fell in the grass in front of the witches. Both knelt down and reached for it. Their hands touched, a familiar electricity coursed through the witches, sending a shiver up their spines. They looked into each others eyes briefly, before pulling their hands away and standing. Willow pulled at a nonexistent hair on her shirt, while Tara smiled shyly, comforted by the single touch.

"S-So...dinner?" Tara said as Willow nodded. Inside, the dining room was freshly cleaned, making room for everyone to sit and eat as a whole. Ryan messed up Willow's hair as she pasted her and placed a bowl of spaghetti. Willow's eyes widened and she smiled at the blonde.

"Ryan's spaghetti...it's so good. Once you eat it, you're never gonna want to leave again..." Willow said, trailing off into a whispered at the end. Tara breathed in deep as she noticed the seating arrangements. There were only two seats free, and they were next to each other. "Ladies first..." Willow said as Tara sat first, before letting Willow slide in next to her. Tara took comfort in watching the family in front of her. Listening to pregnancy complaints by Anya, school tales from Nico and Dawn, their jobs...including her as much as they possibly could. It felt right. She felt, after so long, complete. Willow watched as Tara stared at her family, new and old, with just a look of sheer joy on her face. She turned towards Willow, catching her in deep thought.

"Willow?" Tara whispered. Willow shook free of her thought and smiled warmly.

"Just...million thoughts a minute." Willow said as Tara chuckled and picked her fork up.

"Some things will never change, huh?" Tara asked as Willow nodded. At the end of the table, Nico stood with a wine glass in hand, and called for their attention.

"I know that I'm suppose to speak at the wedding...but some things are just for family to hear. And seeing as our family is complete...now is the best time." Nico said as she looked down at Dawn. She smiled and turned back to the family she had come to know and love. "I just wanted to say...thank you...to everyone in front of me. Willow, for bringing Dawn to the beach that day. Anya for giving me that job while I did my apprenticeship. Xander, for every snoopy dance I've witnessed since moving here." Nico started as everyone laughed. Xander lifted his beer and drank, as Anya laid her head on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead and wrapped an arm around her. "Um...Buffy for letting me crash on your couch for 6 months." Nico continued

"Don't lie. You sneaked your way upstairs every time I left for patrol." Buffy said as again everyone laughed as Dawn blushed and hid in Nico's waist. Nico chuckled and continued.

"That may be so...but at least we never got caught by Sunnydale PD in the cemetery." Nico said snickering as Buffy instantly stopped laughing and blushed. Ryan looked down, laughing to herself. Seeing this. Buffy slapped her arm, stopping Ryan's laughter instantly. "Which brings me to Ryan...thanks for driving me here when I all I wanted was to get back to the girl on the beach." Nico said sincerely to her long time friend. "Tara, even though we just met, thank you for being in the wedding, and for giving my wife the courage to be herself. She has always looked up to you." Nico said sincerely as Tara blushed, the same shade as Dawn, who took Nico's hand. "But last, and never least, to you, Dawn...for everything. Our first date, our first kiss, our lives together, everything. I didn't think I would find love like this...and I know that we are young. But...I know this is forever. And knowing that I get to wake up in your arms every morning, seeing you, being with you...makes me excited to live." Nico said as Dawn stood. She cleared her own tears before kissing the woman in front of her. Xander stood, lifting his beer.

"To Nico and Dawn." Xander simply said. The family all lifted their glasses in a toast. The couple, lost in each other, just continued to stare into each others' eyes. Tara watched with pride as they two women hugged. She looked at Willow and thought about 'what if.'

'What if I hadn't of left. Would we be married now? Would we have our own kid? Would they have the house with the white picket fence, with a kitten and maybe more then one kid? Would we live happily ever after?' Tara's mind raced when her heart called up to her. 'You had to leave Tara...it wasn't fair to you. She could have hurt you.' Tara's mind tried to reason, before her heart chimed back in. 'But you still love her. You will always love her.' Tara's heart argued back. 'Exactly. If she still loved you, then why hasn't she at least tried to contact you.' Tara's mind argued back. Willow turned back towards her former lover and saw the conflict on her face. She reached over, covering Tara's hand with her own, trying to gain her attention. Upon feeling the new presence, Tara shook free from her internal conflict, only to see Willow's concerned eyes staring at her.

"Are you okay?" Willow asked as Tara stiffened, taking her hand from Willow's.

"Yeah. J-Just happy f-for t-them." Tara stuttered as Willow nodded.

"Me too." Willow said, saddened by Tara's reaction to her touch. The dinner was soon over and Willow, still saddened by Tara's reaction, quickly decided to leave.

"Come on, stay and have a drink with us, Will." Xander asked his long time friend.

"Shouldn't you be giving Anya orgasms by now?" Willow asked as Anya's eyes widened.

"Willow has a point, why aren't you giving me orgasms, mister?" Anya asked as Xander sighed, and grabbed his car keys. Thanks to Willow, it was gonna be a long night. Tara watched as Willow nervously gathered her things and headed for the door. She cursed herself for reacting the way she did, and tried to take it back, but Willow was in rush to leave the Summers home.

"Brunch tomorrow, Willow. At 2." Dawn said catching her. Willow nodded as she said a quick goodbye to everyone. Tara watched as she got into her car and drove away. Dawn turned and saw Tara's eyes still on the spot where Willow just was. "You too Tara. After brunch is the final dress fittings...so you have to be there." Dawn said as Tara nodded. She saw Buffy sitting with a what to expect book in her hands, and a sleeping Ryan in her lap. She walked over and sat in the chair opposite from the couple. Buffy sighed as she putted the book down and stared back at Tara.

"Will got us like 20 books. Anya has half, and I have half. She got very overzealous about having two new babies on the way." Buffy said as Tara softly laughed. Tara leaned forward, watching as Ryan gently slept in Buffy's lap. The blonde slayer laughed as Ryan grumbled in Italian.

"You look happy, Buffy." Tara said as Buffy looked down at Ryan and smiled.

"I am." Buffy simply answered as she cleared a piece of hair from Ryan's face. The Italian awoke, kissed Buffy's belly, and muttered something in Italian before falling back to sleep.

"What did she say?" Tara asked curiously.

"To sleep, my child, please stop kicking my head." Buffy said as Tara giggled, before seeing the time. She stood and grabbed her bag. Dawn sadly watched as Tara pulled her jacket on. "You won't stay. Please stay." Buffy pleaded as Tara sighed.

"I already booked the room." Tara said as Buffy nodded. Dawn hugged her tightly and let her go. The two sisters watched sadly as their friend left.

-----
new chapter!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:14 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Damn that Willow is too quick to jump to conclusions about Tara's reactions.... I truly hope that they soon have a more productive conversation about their feelings for eachother...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:06 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Nice chapter.
I hope they will talk about their feelings soon...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:18 am 
3. Flaming O

Good chapter..

I hope Tara and Willow talk about they feeling for each other..

Update more.

Please!!! :pray :pray

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:50 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Awesome fic ... love it

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:29 am 
3. Flaming O

I know they are taking their dear sweet time reconnecting, but it will be worth the wait. promises! here's chapter 4. Its ready, and I see no reason why it shouldn't be posted. Here you are. Enjoy. (oh and thanks for the feedback. It makes my day!)

Tara awoke the next morning, pulling herself out of yet another dream involving a certain redhead. She dragged herself in the bathroom, only to stare at herself in the mirror. In the five years that she was gone, so much about her had changed. After finishing school, she had opened and was now successfully running one of the west coast best and well known mail order magick supply business, supply every shop from the Washington, down to Arizona. But, as grand as that was, she still yearned for something more. She continued to stare at herself, wondering what had happened to the shy girl she once was. Her hair, which fell midway down her back, covered her naked torso. She traced over a small scar on her stomach, proof her years as a Scooby. She saw the scar on her wrist from Glory's attack and frowned. Willow had taken care of her then...and she just left when Willow had needed her the most. Thinking of the redhead brought a small smile to her face.

'She looks amazing, yesterday.' Tara thought as she grabbed her phone, only to see 10 new messages. Four of which were confirming new orders for her shop, and 6 from Dawn. She opened the first of Dawn's text messages and smiled. 'Hey Tara. Just reminding you that brunch is at two and then we have final dress fittings. See you then.' Tara read to herself as she chuckled. Dawn was so excited for her up coming nuptials to the mysterious Nico. Tara made a mental note to pull her aside and gain all the information she could from Dawn's tattooed fiancee. She opened a second message and laughed. 'Hey, it's Nico, using Dawn's phone. Um...I was wondering if I could take you to lunch, not tomorrow obviously, but soon. Like before the wedding soon. I'll see you tomorrow at dinner, hopefully. But seriously, let me take you to lunch. I kinda have some questions, and I'm hoping you can answer them. Thanks.' Tara finished reading as she sighed. She finished reading Dawn's reminders, laughing as she finished reading. 'She's all grown up. And planning this wedding may be turning her into a little bit of a bridezilla.' Tara thought as she grabbed her bra, and snapped it into place. Catching the time, she promptly grabbed her bag and headed out the door. At the magick box, Willow sat, staring at her dress. Her mind raced, and the only thing that it kept coming back to was Tara.

"You know...keep this up, and I'm gonna have to shake you until you can't breathe." Willow heard behind her. Ryan stood there with a mocha in hand. She handed it to Willow, who happily accepted it.

"Don't you have pick up Giles?" Willow asked

"Yep. But not for another two hours." Ryan said seeing the look of concern on her friend's face. "What's up?" Ryan asked

"Just thinking..." Willow said as Ryan smirked and sat across from her.

"Let me guess...blonde, tall, busty, witch...possibly goes by the name of Tara?" Ryan asked as Willow hung her head, before nodding.

"She flinched when I touched her last night...she still hates me." Willow said as she hit her head against the table. Ryan laughed as Willow lifted her head. "Why are you laughing...she hates me and all you can do it laugh?" Willow asked incredulously.

"If she hates you, then why did she smile the second she saw you? Why did you and her have a two hour conversation in our back yard? She could have asked not to sit next to you at dinner last night, but did she? No. She doesn't hate you. She even said it herself. She misses you." Ryan said as Willow's eyes widened.

"She said that?" Willow asked, unable to believe what Ryan had just said.

"Buffy told me last night." Ryan confirmed as she stood. She spied Anya staring down at a large box and readily picked up for her. "Tell her that Tara doesn't hate her, please." Ryan asked the former demon.

"She doesn't hate you, Willow. She even thought about having sex with you at least once last night. It was all over her face." Anya said, trying to cheer Willow up.

"Ya think?" Willow asked as Ryan nodded her head.

"Why not?" Ryan said as she lifted up the box. "From what I hear, you two couldn't get enough of each other. Why wouldn't she think about it?" Ryan simply asked as she took the box into the back room. Willow sighed as she caught the time. Nearly two. Time to see her again. Time to have brunch with Tara...and Buffy, Dawn, and Anya. Happily, she stood, waiting for Anya return from giving Ryan orders.

"And when Giles gets here, please make sure he doesn't touch the merchandise. He's so touchy with the merchandise." Anya said as Ryan nodded.

"Yes, now go. You have a hungry, pregnant slayer and a young bridezilla waiting. I don't like your odds if you leave them waiting." Ryan said as Willow throw her a knowing look. "What?" Ryan asked as Willow laughed.

"I'll see you at dinner, then?" Willow asked

"Do we ever miss a family dinner?" Ryan simply replied as the Willow and Anya quickly left. Down the road, as the Espresso Pump, Tara sat and waited. Her mind was full of images of her dream, Willow and her laying in her hotel room, wearing nothing but the bed sheets. Willow had reached over and kissed her when her alarm rang, instantly pulling her from her dream reunion with Willow. Dawn and Buffy walked in a few minutes after she had arrived and sat across from her.

"Any sign of Anya and Willow?" Dawn asked

"I haven't seen them yet." Tara said, secretly excited to see the redhead again.

"Ryan just called her. Anya was barking orders at her. They should be here in a few minutes." Buffy said, her eyes set on the fresh muffins that were laid in the display counter. Dawn pulled out a book and opened to a bookmarked page.

"We are here!" Anya announced as she pulled up a chair and sat at the end of the booth. Leaving the seat next to Tara vacant. Willow, shyly, sat next to Tara, and smiled at her ex. Wishing she could do more then just smile.

"Hey." Tara whispered to Willow.

"Hey yourself." Willow said back as she relaxed into the booth.

"So..." Dawn started as she pulled out various outlines. "Final dress fittings today. Tonight is dinner with Giles, and then tomorrow...the bachelorette parties." Dawn said as her eyes gave away a look of disapproval.

"What's wrong with that?" Tara asked

"Because Ryan is taking Nico to Las Vegas. The last time Nico and Ryan went to Las Vegas, she ended up with 35 stitches and a concussion. How, neither of them will tell us. All Ryan said was Patron is drug you should never take." Dawn said as Buffy frowned.

"I forgot about that. And they want to take Xander and Giles? Giles won't last an hour." Buffy said glared at her phone.

"Were you and Ryan dating then?" Tara asked curiously.

"Ryan had just moved to Sunnydale. So no." Buffy said, remembering the day Ryan showed up on her doorstep looking for Nico. She smiled at the memory of the Italian, wearing a leather jacket and a smirk on her face. Tara noticed her start to beam as she rubbed her belly. Her eyes widened and she grabbed Tara's hand. "Everyone else has had this experience...its your turn." Buffy said as Tara felt the small kick underneath her palm. She smiled as Buffy let her hand go.

"Wow." Tara whispered as Buffy sat back. "Baby's strong." Tara said as Willow nodded.

"Oh, before I forget. Me and Ryan were wondering...well I love you and it would mean a lot to us...if you were the baby's godmama." Buffy asked as Tara's eyes widened.

"Godmama? Me?" Tara asked as Buffy nodded.

"Well...you and Willow." Buffy said as Tara smiled and looked at the redhead.

"I-I don't t-think I could say no after feeling the b-baby kick." Tara said as Buffy squealed and stood, engulfing Tara in a fierce hug. Tara held her as Willow, happier then she had been in years, watch the blonde. Now Tara had no excuse to stay away. She and Tara were the baby's godmamas. And that always called for a reason to get together and plan birthday gifts and parties. It gave her a chance to really prove to Tara that she had changed. It gave her a chance to finally be able to prove to Tara that she loved her. Her and only her. When the slayer and blonde witch separated, Anya chimed her two cents in.

"Well way to go Buffy. I wanted Tara to be the god mom of baby Alex. Baby's name is Alex...boy or girl. I wanted it to be Olaf...but Xander didn't want the baby to be named after one of my exes...and after many, many orgasms, Xander convinced me that Alex was a great name for the baby." Anya said Tara laughed and quickly tried to defuse the situation.

"W-Why don't we both be the godmamas to both babies? Willow is Xander's best friend, and I'm your best friend. And since we're already baby Buffy's godmamas...what's one more?" Tara asked as Anya perked up.

"I knew I missed you for a reason." Anya simply said as Dawn coughed, trying to get their attention.

"Now that we are done with the god mom questions...we really need to go. Kerry doesn't wait for anyone." Dawn said seriously. At Sunnydale Airport, Xander, Ryan, and Nico waited for Giles to come through the terminal. Ryan had a glint in her eye, and she produced her wallet.

"I'm taking bets. How long til Willow and Tara sleep together. I say tomorrow night, after the rehearsal dinner, in Tara's hotel room." Ryan said, producing a twenty dollar bill. Xander, smiling, grabbed his wallet and produced his own bill.

"You're on. I say tonight, after dinner. At Willow's place." Xander said handing the twenty to Ryan.

"Are you in on this Nico?" Ryan asked as Nico sighed and produced her own bill.

"I'm in. And they won't. Not until Tara leaves. And one of them...most likely Willow, will go after the other. They've been apart once...I don't think they'll be able to be without each other ever again." Nico said as Ryan rolled her eyes."

"You always have to be a romantic about it. That stuff only happens in movies, Nico." Ryan said as Nico shook her head.

"Don't bitch at me when I win." Nico said as Xander wrapped his arms around them.

"You guys are gonna miss that money...because its going into buying Anya that very expensive diaper bag for baby Alex." Xander said as the three of them laughed. Xander separated from them and saw a familiar English Watcher walking through the terminal with a suitcase and his cell phone to his ear.

"Yes...Dawn...I brought the rings with me. Don't you worry. I see them now. Right. I'll see you after the dress fittings then. Bye." Giles said hanging up the phone.

"Welcome home, G-man. Ready for a wedding?" Xander asked as Giles let out a groan.

"How is everyone? Buffy and Anya still having crazy cravings? And has Dawn been in wedding panic long?" Giles asked as Xander took his bag, and led him to his car.

"Always. And no she hasn't." Nico said as she sat next to him in the back seat. "Get this, Giles...Tara Maclay is back in town." Nico said as Giles instantly became quiet. His eyes said it all. He had missed the blonde witch terribly. And hearing that she was at the final fitting with his other surrogate children, nearly brought a tear to his eye.

"I want to see her." Giles simply said as Ryan and Xander looked at each other.

"Not a problem, Giles." Xander simply said as he put his car into drive, and started back to the Summers residence.

Last edited by Hidden In You1023 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:19 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Nice update.
I think Xander should win the bet... :kdevil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:40 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I kinda hope that Nico wins the bet... I truly hope that Willow & Tara spend quality time together after dinner talking about their lives and their feelings for eachother...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:42 am 
3. Flaming O

Great update.

I think Ryan should win the bet... ;-)

Update again. Please.. :pray

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:01 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I want Xander to win the bet but I'm sure it will probably be Nico.
Looking forward to reading more.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:32 am 
3. Flaming O

great update!
I want Xander to win haha.
Update soon? Maybe on the 15th? Or sooner?
Keep up the good job!!!
Rhiannon x :pride

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
This is definitely cute (altho the names are, even by today's standards, a bit boy-ish IMHO *grin.) I could smirk about the name for (as Glory says in one of my fics) "the little Harris larva" (becuase in my own fics X&A named their first born "Alexandra Willow, Lexa for short) but naming their first abby after Xander is such an obvious choice no fan can claim it.

Another fic doing what the show almost glossed over; Willow's betrayals of Tara and her mind were so serious that a break-up of a few weeks isn't really enough of a response. As always, looking forward to the resolution of this important question.

And I hope we get the backstory on how everyone met everyone else!

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:02 pm 
3. Flaming O

Thank you everyone for the feedback! :party An update should be up either tomorrow or Friday, no later. as for the bet...more about that is included in the next chapter. Same with a little bit back story regarding Ryan and Nico. About who they are and where they are from and what not. I'm also considering a name change, but I haven't decided yet. SO keep an eye out and thanks again!

Last edited by Hidden In You1023 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:48 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great update....Love that Ryan, Nico+Xander r betting on Willow+Tara sleeping 2gether, I think they should all win, cuz hopefully they'll all b right :pray . Lets face it :wtkiss can never resist each other and once they do fall in2 bed 2gether their gonna have ALOT of time 2 make up 4.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:58 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
this is really good so far! can't wait for an update

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:27 am 
3. Flaming O

Here is an update! chapter five. Also, we might be moving into 'R' territory soonish. I've pretty much finished the next three chapters so I'll be posting them every other day.

Chapter 5

At the the small bridal boutique named Kerry's, the 4 bridesmaids, each in their own dressing room, pulled up their deep red bridesmaids' dresses, making sure everything was in place before emerging to stare at themselves in the mirror. Willow instantly stole a quick glance at Tara, who was struggling with her zipper.

"Will...could you?" Tara asked innocently. Willow smiled and walked over, slowly lifting Tara's into place. Enjoying the closeness between them, Tara sighed heavily and smiled into the mirror, making sure Willow saw her. before shyly moving away from the witch. She looked towards Dawn's dressing room and waited patiently for her to emerge. "I really love the color Dawnie." Tara commented as she smoothed her hand over the deep red fabric.

"It's Nico's favorite color. I wanted the big wedding and everything. All she wanted, was this color tie. So, why not match it all together." Dawn said as Tara laughed.

"Is Nico her real name?" Tara asked curiously. Buffy chuckled as she sat next to her, rubbing her belly as she did.

"Nope. It's Veronica." Buffy said as Tara's eyes widened.

"I wouldn't have guessed Veronica. Why Nico then?" Tara asked as she heard Dawn wrestling with her dress.

"Her dad wanted a boy. He got a set of twins. Gay twins. Her brother, Victor, lives in Miami with his on again off again boyfriend. I'm not too sure if he can make it out here for the wedding." Dawn said as Buffy rolled her eyes.

"Ryan isn't really Ryan either. It's her middle name. But Maria doesn't really fit her either." Buffy said as Tara laughed. Anya sat next to them, but quickly regretted her decision.

"Oh...shouldn't have sat down." Anya said as she quickly stood and found the bathroom.

"I kinda hate having to go to the bathroom, all the time." Buffy said standing, following Anya into the bathroom. Willow, seeing her chance, sat next to Tara and waited patiently for Dawn to emerge.

"Just wait until you see her dress, it's beautiful." Willow whispered to the blonde, feeling Tara instantly shiver at their closeness. Just as Tara turned towards Willow, the seamstress emerged from Dawn's dressing room, with the 20 year old not far behind. Tara's eyes instantly started to water at the sight of Dawn in her dress. The tight jewel encrusted halter tightly hugged her torso, while the shimmering white train flowed behind her. Dawn turned towards them and smiled.

"Any good?" Dawn asked as Tara stood.

"It's perfect." Tara whispered as Dawn cleared her tears for her. Dawn handed her the veil and waited as Tara slowly placed it on her head. Willow, seeing the blonde's tears, stood and walked next to her. The seamstress walked over with a deep red sash, pushing the two witches closer together as she wrapped the sash around Dawn's waist. Dawn looked into the mirror and smiled at the witches as she cleared her own tears.

"You two look great." Dawn commented, but it fell on deaf ears. Tara stared down at Willow's hand. They both felt the same electric charge course through their bodies, feeling their souls wanting and searching for the others soul. Tara's mind raced, filling with memories that she shared with the redheaded witch next to her. Again, her eyes fell onto Willow's hand, and she couldn't help but smile.

'Willowhand...' Tara thought, restraining herself from taking it. She remembered their first time together. After Oz had come and gone, Willow had appeared at her door, holding the extra flamey candle. She remembered how gentle Willow was with her that night, asking where she could touch, caress, feel, kiss. They had spent the entire night, and well into the next day exploring each other. Learning what the other liked, and simply enjoying each other's presence. Tara wanted that back. Before the fights...before Buffy's death...before everything went so wrong. She felt herself being pushed closer to Willow as Buffy and Anya walked back into the room. 'It still feels right.' Tara thought as Willow smiled at her shyly, before watching Buffy's reaction to Dawn's dress.

"I can't believe you're getting married." Buffy cried as Dawn rolled her eyes.

"You're pregnant...you are one step ahead of me." Dawn argued as Buffy laughed.

"This wasn't planned." Buffy argued back as Anya pulled out her digital camera, and handed it to the seamstress.

"Do I look like a photographer?" She asked as Anya gave her an evil eye.

"Just take the picture." Anya said as she pulled Buffy back.

"Just don't show Nico this picture until after the wedding." Dawn said seriously. The five women stood together as the seamstress took the picture. Eagerly, Anya looked at it. It showed Anya and Buffy smiling wide at the camera, Dawn looking down at the faux bouquet in her hands, and Willow and Tara, smiling at each other.

After 2 hours of fittings and aimless conversation, they returned to the Summer residence. Dawn burst through the door, only to see Giles sitting on the couch, reading. She squealed as she ran to him, feeling herself engulfed in his arms as he laid a small kiss on her forehead.

"How excited are you?" He asked as Dawn laughed.

"Very excited. She's my everything." Dawn said as she spied Nico walking down the stairs. She hugged Giles again, before separating herself from him, and right into Nico's arms. As he moved to greet the rest of his surrogate children, he stopped at the sight of Tara walking into the living room. He instantly moved and hugged her fiercely, feeling a tear or two fall as she hugged him back.

"Dear girl...how I have missed you." Giles whispered as Tara held onto to him longer. Willow watched as she sat next to Ryan on the couch facing Tara and Giles. Ryan had an open gift bag and a frown on her face. She pulled out the Manchester United onesie and stared down the Watcher.

"Gifts for the baby?" Willow asked as Ryan nodded, showing her the gift.

"You do remember my father, right Giles? He'll kill you then me for even thinking about putting this on our kid." Ryan said as Giles laughed.

"Well they were fresh out of F.C. Internazionale Milano. Besides...your father isn't the only grandfather who is a football fan around here." Giles quickly quipped as Ryan laughed and stood. Giles, still holding Tara, quickly pulled away from her and smiled warmly at her. "We have so much to catch up with. What do you say, would you like some tea?" Giles asked as Tara turned back towards Willow. She knew they had to talk, but it would have to wait. She nodded and followed Giles into the kitchen, as he poured himself and Tara a cup of tea. In the living room, Willow let out a sigh as Buffy walked into the kitchen with Anya and Xander. Ryan, looking nervous, pulled Willow down the hall and sighed heavily.

"What's wrong?" Willow asked as Ryan smiled.

"Nothing. But..." Ryan said reaching into her jeans and pulled out a small velvet pouch. She empty the contents and showed Willow a small diamond engagement ring.

"No..." Willow said as she tried to hide her excitement.

"It's my nana's. I'm the first of her grandchildren to ask for it. I'm gonna wait until after the wedding obviously, but I wanted to tell you. You, other then Nico and the mother of my unborn miracle baby, are my best friend here. And Nico already knows...so what do you think? Should I ask her?" Ryan asked nervously.

"She is pregnant with your kid...it's only right." Willow said as Ryan laughed.

"Hey...maybe you'll be there sooner then later. She has her eyes all over you." Ryan commented as Willow blushed. Above her, Nico and Dawn. walked down the stairs, and over to them.

"It's true. You should have seen her at the fitting...all she did was stare at Willow." Dawn confirmed as Willow blushed again

"Guys. Stop." Willow said as they all laughed. In the kitchen, Tara and Giles sat at the island, talking about her business, and life away from Sunnydale.

"I miss it here, Giles..." Tara confirmed as Giles sighed.

"I do too, child. I have thought about coming back...setting up permanent residence. Now more then ever with the babies on the way. Have you thought about it at all?" Giles asked as Tara sighed.

"Every day since I left." Tara admitted as Giles nodded.

"Have you told her yet?" Giles asked, catching Tara off guard.

"What?" Tara asked as Giles smiled and placed his hand on her free one sitting on the counter.

"That you miss her. She misses you terribly." Giles said as Tara blushed and stared down at her tea.

"No..." Tara said as Giles cleared a piece of hair out her face. He stared at his surrogate daughter before he continued.

"Maybe it's time you did. I can't imagine it's easy being here...after so long apart. Maybe it'll ease your apprehensions. You can tell she has changed. No more magicks...dark or light. She often said that magicks didn't feel right after you left. After she cleaned herself up, she couldn't do them anymore at all. You were always her anchor...and I can only imagine that she is for you as well." Giles said as Tara nodded.

"She's still my everything." Tara whispered.

"Tell her that then. You both deserve that." Giles said as Buffy walked into the kitchen and sat next to them. "How is everything with the baby?" Giles asked as Buffy started explaining her new woos over her pregnancy. Tara stood and walked back into the living room, seeing Willow and Xander talking in the corner, while Ryan and Nico stood outside smoking. She walked over cautiously and sat next to Willow.

"Hey. Good talk?" Willow asked as Tara nodded.

"It was. But...do you think...we could talk...outside?" Tara asked seriously. Willow looked at Xander, who simply smiled, feeling more then confident that he could possibly win the bet.

"Quick...hide their car keys." Xander said quickly grabbing Willow's keys and stuffing them into his jean pockets.

Last edited by Hidden In You1023 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:13 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Can't wait for Buffy to say YES!... I hope the talk is not interrupted and leads to snuggles and :wtkiss ...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:29 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Well, I'm enjoying this. The new characters of Nico and Ryan are engaging and very passionate although the smoking doesn't work for me. Seriously, Ryan is having a baby and she's smoking? That's insane. She needs to quit and if necessary Buffy should tell her that she can't smoke around the baby at all or smell like smoke. I'd just say, "do you want our baby to take after you and smoke?"

Anyway... the W/T tension is quite delicious and I enjoy everyone's candor.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Love the update can't wait for Buffys reaction to the proposal. I love how different Ryan and Nico are but how well they fit. Love the w/t interaction. Also I love the Man U onezie, I myself am a Liverpool fan. Keep um coming I can't wait!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:26 pm 
3. Flaming O

I'm loving your fiction and I can't wait to see who wins the bet. Update soon please.

Cody

Post subject: Re: Connections, Reunions, and a Wedding (Name changed!)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:45 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Nice update!
Finally they're going to talk! Yay!