The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Red Rosenberg
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:52 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

I'm glad that Tara is alright and I hope that Dawn wont betray Willow, I'm hoping that she is undercover to find out how tried to hill Tara. Hope you update soon. I will be rereading this story again so this feedback may change when I'm done.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:23 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 2
Thank you for the pirate-y goodness! I'm very much looking forward to the twists and turns in the next chapter - please keep up the great writing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:57 pm 
3. Flaming O

Awesome story so far. I hope you update soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:06 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 21
Ahoy there shipmates As I'm sure you've all noticed my story, Red Rosenberg, hasn't been updated in some time. This has been due to some severe medal health problems on my part and the sad fact that my computer has died on me. Hopefully everything will be sorted soon and we can get the story finished and up on the board. In the meantime just remain patient and all will be well in the end.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:54 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Ahoy captain I'm glad you'll will be finishing Red Rosenberg. :) I've been missing this story soooo much!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:50 am 
8. Vixen

Ahoy there shipmates. As you have no doubt noticed my story has not been updated for a long time now. Sadly this was due to a) me succumbing to some mental health issues and b) my computer was more than a little bust. Fortunately I'm a bit better than before and so is Willow, my computer, and I'm back to writing the adventures of Red Rosenberg and I have some big plans in-store for our favourite pirate crew so just keep a lookout for future updates which should be occurring before Christmas. Till then may the wind be forever in your sails and your seas be steady.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:50 pm 
8. Vixen

Ahoy there Kittens. As long promised here is the latest chapter of Red Rosenberg. I am so sorry that it took so long to come but it is here at last along with many other chapters so please read, enjoy and please, please do give feedback.

THE ADVENTURES OF RED ROSENBERG
DEAD MANS ISLAND

Author; Willowtaralover

Rating; NC-17 to R for smut, violence and naughty swearing

Disclaimer; Willow, Tara and all Buffy characters are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Fox and anyone else riding the coattails. The story and all original characters belong to me.

Story; Rough, tough pirate Willow ‘Red’ Rosenberg is on the search for treasure but finds including romance with a beautiful blonde, betrayal from a previously loyal crew-member and deadly danger in the shape of a necromancer, and his army of undead, who plans to resurrect an evil goddess.

Thoughts are in italics

Previously on Red Rosenberg

Tara has been drugged by Katarina, a member of Willow's crew who is planning a coup against the pirate captain. This was done in the hope that Tara would die so that she would be unable to use her magick to stop her from preventing the coup. To further her plans she had arranged it so that Dawn, one of Willow's most loyal crew members, would be blamed for it. This would in turn help divide the crew however Katarina has reckoned without Salomon, a sorcerer who needs Tara for his own nefarious purposes and has sent a magical cloud to Willow's ship with a cure for Tara.
Willow's ship is now anchored off the isle of Verminas where Salomon is based and is now making his preparations.

Chapter 37
The evening was calm and balmy. The seas were still and calm and The Slayer bobbed gently on the waves. The sails had been taken down and the two small boats had been prepped for the journey to the island the following day.

Willow and Tara were snuggled together in the pirate captain's bed. Willow's leg wrapped in fierce protection of her lover while Tara's head was tucked under the redheads chin. Tara felt warm and secure in the redhead's fierce yet loving grip. However she still felt troubled. Sleep eluded her and she lay with her eyes open. The more she tried to sleep the harder it seemed to evade her. Finally the blond witch seemed to find some kind of restless sleep. However that sleep was plagued by dark dreams of strange creatures hidden in shadows, menacing growls that threatened nothing but death and a dark chamber with a large black stone altar.

However the ones that disturbed Tara the most involved a strange pale man with a shaven pate wearing dark robes who continually looked at her with deep burning eyes which appeared to look straight into her soul and the faint twitchings of a dark smile at the edge of his lips. There was also a large statue the colour of onyx which suddenly began to slowly turn around. Despite knowing she was in a dream there was something that held her there, prevented the girl from being able to open her eyes or even leave that particular dreamscape.

As Tara watched with an ever increasing horror the black statue turned towards her but she noted that the statue didn't move as a normal person might, the whole body turning, only the statues upper body, head to waist, was revolving slowly towards her. Tara couldn't be sure why but there was something about the statue that terrified her.

Finally the statue stopped and its face was revealed to the girl. It was that of a woman, very attractive in appearance with an aquiline nose and full pouting lips. The head was covered by a pschent crown however the aspect that fully grabbed Tara's attention were the eyes. They were of a burning blue-white light that seemed to almost blind the young witch.

The blinding light suddenly vanished and Tara suddenly found herself lying on her back staring upwards. She tried to look around her surroundings but she found herself frozen in position. However the man in the robes was there still but this time he was staring down at the girls prone body with a look of manic fanaticism in his eyes which Tara now saw were a dark flinty grey. In his right hand he held a scroll and began to read from it but the words were of a language unknown to her ears.

"Naruuma ambanata ahb rimang falixa shoubith." Now he placed the scroll into a pocket and the blondes eyes widened as he removed a large dagger from it which appeared to be made of some sort of stone with flecks of minerals glittering as light fell on it. "Now Ka Faraq Gatri you are mine...mine and the dark godesses and you're death will make her live again."

His final words were a shout of exultation then he began to bring the dagger sharply down towards Tara's breast and she screamed in terror.
TO BE CONTINUED

AUTHOR NOTES
A pschent crown is the official name for the crown of the double kingdom of ancient egypt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pschent

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6