The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Red Rosenberg
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:52 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

I'm glad that Tara is alright and I hope that Dawn wont betray Willow, I'm hoping that she is undercover to find out how tried to hill Tara. Hope you update soon. I will be rereading this story again so this feedback may change when I'm done.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:23 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 2
Thank you for the pirate-y goodness! I'm very much looking forward to the twists and turns in the next chapter - please keep up the great writing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:57 pm 
3. Flaming O

Awesome story so far. I hope you update soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:06 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Ahoy there shipmates As I'm sure you've all noticed my story, Red Rosenberg, hasn't been updated in some time. This has been due to some severe medal health problems on my part and the sad fact that my computer has died on me. Hopefully everything will be sorted soon and we can get the story finished and up on the board. In the meantime just remain patient and all will be well in the end.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:54 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Ahoy captain I'm glad you'll will be finishing Red Rosenberg. :) I've been missing this story soooo much!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:50 am 
8. Vixen

Ahoy there shipmates. As you have no doubt noticed my story has not been updated for a long time now. Sadly this was due to a) me succumbing to some mental health issues and b) my computer was more than a little bust. Fortunately I'm a bit better than before and so is Willow, my computer, and I'm back to writing the adventures of Red Rosenberg and I have some big plans in-store for our favourite pirate crew so just keep a lookout for future updates which should be occurring before Christmas. Till then may the wind be forever in your sails and your seas be steady.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:50 pm 
8. Vixen

Ahoy there Kittens. As long promised here is the latest chapter of Red Rosenberg. I am so sorry that it took so long to come but it is here at last along with many other chapters so please read, enjoy and please, please do give feedback.

THE ADVENTURES OF RED ROSENBERG
DEAD MANS ISLAND

Author; Willowtaralover

Rating; NC-17 to R for smut, violence and naughty swearing

Disclaimer; Willow, Tara and all Buffy characters are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Fox and anyone else riding the coattails. The story and all original characters belong to me.

Story; Rough, tough pirate Willow ‘Red’ Rosenberg is on the search for treasure but finds including romance with a beautiful blonde, betrayal from a previously loyal crew-member and deadly danger in the shape of a necromancer, and his army of undead, who plans to resurrect an evil goddess.

Thoughts are in italics

Previously on Red Rosenberg

Tara has been drugged by Katarina, a member of Willow's crew who is planning a coup against the pirate captain. This was done in the hope that Tara would die so that she would be unable to use her magick to stop her from preventing the coup. To further her plans she had arranged it so that Dawn, one of Willow's most loyal crew members, would be blamed for it. This would in turn help divide the crew however Katarina has reckoned without Salomon, a sorcerer who needs Tara for his own nefarious purposes and has sent a magical cloud to Willow's ship with a cure for Tara.
Willow's ship is now anchored off the isle of Verminas where Salomon is based and is now making his preparations.

Chapter 37
The evening was calm and balmy. The seas were still and calm and The Slayer bobbed gently on the waves. The sails had been taken down and the two small boats had been prepped for the journey to the island the following day.

Willow and Tara were snuggled together in the pirate captain's bed. Willow's leg wrapped in fierce protection of her lover while Tara's head was tucked under the redheads chin. Tara felt warm and secure in the redhead's fierce yet loving grip. However she still felt troubled. Sleep eluded her and she lay with her eyes open. The more she tried to sleep the harder it seemed to evade her. Finally the blond witch seemed to find some kind of restless sleep. However that sleep was plagued by dark dreams of strange creatures hidden in shadows, menacing growls that threatened nothing but death and a dark chamber with a large black stone altar.

However the ones that disturbed Tara the most involved a strange pale man with a shaven pate wearing dark robes who continually looked at her with deep burning eyes which appeared to look straight into her soul and the faint twitchings of a dark smile at the edge of his lips. There was also a large statue the colour of onyx which suddenly began to slowly turn around. Despite knowing she was in a dream there was something that held her there, prevented the girl from being able to open her eyes or even leave that particular dreamscape.

As Tara watched with an ever increasing horror the black statue turned towards her but she noted that the statue didn't move as a normal person might, the whole body turning, only the statues upper body, head to waist, was revolving slowly towards her. Tara couldn't be sure why but there was something about the statue that terrified her.

Finally the statue stopped and its face was revealed to the girl. It was that of a woman, very attractive in appearance with an aquiline nose and full pouting lips. The head was covered by a pschent crown however the aspect that fully grabbed Tara's attention were the eyes. They were of a burning blue-white light that seemed to almost blind the young witch.

The blinding light suddenly vanished and Tara suddenly found herself lying on her back staring upwards. She tried to look around her surroundings but she found herself frozen in position. However the man in the robes was there still but this time he was staring down at the girls prone body with a look of manic fanaticism in his eyes which Tara now saw were a dark flinty grey. In his right hand he held a scroll and began to read from it but the words were of a language unknown to her ears.

"Naruuma ambanata ahb rimang falixa shoubith." Now he placed the scroll into a pocket and the blondes eyes widened as he removed a large dagger from it which appeared to be made of some sort of stone with flecks of minerals glittering as light fell on it. "Now Ka Faraq Gatri you are mine...mine and the dark godesses and you're death will make her live again."

His final words were a shout of exultation then he began to bring the dagger sharply down towards Tara's breast and she screamed in terror.
TO BE CONTINUED

AUTHOR NOTES
A pschent crown is the official name for the crown of the double kingdom of ancient egypt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pschent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:56 pm 
8. Vixen

DEAD MANS ISLAND

Author; Willowtaralover

Disclaimer; Willow, Tara and all Buffy characters are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, Fox and anyone else riding the coattails. The story and all original characters belong to me.

Story; Rough, tough pirate Willow ‘Red’ Rosenberg is on the search for treasure but finds including romance with a beautiful blonde, betrayal from a previously loyal crew-member and deadly danger in the shape of a necromancer, and his army of undead, who plans to resurrect an evil goddess.

Thoughts are in italics

The man withdrew a large knife from within his robes and held it above Tara's breast.

"Now Ka Faraq Gatri you are mine...mine and Negara's and you're blood will resurrect the dark goddess." His final words were a shout of exultation then he began to bring the dagger sharply down towards Tara's breast and she screamed in terror.
Chapter 38

Tara woke, screaming as she had done in her dream. She turned her head quickly in all directions, startled, expecting to still find herself in the dark chamber. As she came to realise that she was still in the cabin with Willow Tara's breathing slowly calmed and the witch allowed herself to relax a little and as she did so wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"Tara? Tara lass, are ye alright?"
The blonde started at the sound of her name and looked about her, the panic from the dark dream arising again within her. As she stared around she slowly realised that her lover was calling to her. She turned to face the redhead with worry and fear writ large on her face.

"Oh Willow", Tara whispered softly her voice shaky with fear and as she started to cry she threw herself into her startled lover's arms. Despite the unexpected turn from Tara Willow quickly hugged her close, her fingers gently stroking down the blonde's silky smooth skin and gently whispered words of love and affection to her until she had calmed the young girl slowly back to sleep.

Once Willow was sure that Tara sound asleep again she kept watch over the girl throughout the rest of the night providing comfort when she Tara became disturbed in her sleep.
Tara started drowsily as she heard bootsteps on the main deck above.

"Willow?" she murmured sleepily as she reached across the bed only to find the other side empty but the other pillows were there and Tara pulled it toward herself, wrapping her arms around it and happily deeply inhaled the pirate queen's tantalising scent.
The sun shining in her face through the porthole making her blink finally forced her to get out of bed. After the nighmare the previous evening Tara decided to clean herself before she put on fresh clothing. she went over to the sideboard where a bowl and ewer of water stood. The blonde poured some clean water into the bowl and dipping a cloth in to the bowl began cleaning herself, cleaning off the sweat from her neck and throat and front.

As Tara cleaned herself further she slowly came to realise that the reflection in the water wasn't her own. As she looked closer she saw that the face in the water wasn't her own but that of her Willow. She recognised the wide grinning smile, shoulder length red hair which would always blow out behind her in the sea breeze. Eyes green as emeralds twinkled out at her while her nose was patterned with a galaxy of freckles. Every single aspect of Willow which only made Tara love her all the more.

Seeing Willow brought a smile to the blonde's face as it took away the memories of the previous night's horrific vision. Suddenly something made her stop and look more closely at the image in the water.

Tara couldn't tell what it was but there was something different about Willow's face then she saw that it was changing. It was subtle at first but then the changes became more and more apparent. Full pouting lips and an aquiline nose in a dark face. She looked closer and slowly came to realise that it was the same face from her nightmare the night before.

With a start and a short cry the blonde rapidly moved backwards, so rapidly that she stumbled over her feet and fell flat on her butt. Tara saw the face somehow force itself over the top of the bowl. Ebony hands with bony knuckles and long razor sharp nails appeared to reach over the top of the bowl and began to heave a body up out of the bowl.

Tara wanted to scream for help no sound would come from her. By now the creatures body was visible from the waist up, expanding to fill the room, the head and the blue/white eyes leering down at her trembling body. Then the mouth opened, a huge black hole that threatened to swallow Tara up, and a sibilant voice hissed from deep within that dark hole.

"Your soul is mine and I will eat it."

At this Tara finally let out a long loud shriek before fainting dead away on the cabin floor.
Tara half opened heavily lidded eyes as she heard slight mutterings from close by. Slowly she became aware of something holding her hand. She swallowed only to find her throat dry. She closed her eyes expecting the worst, especially after the previous evenings nightmare and the horrific encounter from that morning. She breathed deeply and opened her eyes.

Opening them wide she was first stunned and then finally relieved to see Willow and Buffy there. Willow was holding tight to Tara's hand with worry over her face. Or at least it appeared to be Willow. Tara reached up and started to gently stroke the redhead's warm cheek bringing a smile to her face when Tara, without warning, struck Willow so hard across the face that her nails nicked the pirates flesh.

"OUCH, what the feck?" Willow yelled out in pain, standing up so quickly that she knocked over the stool she had been seated on. Willow touched her hand to where her face had just been scratched by Tara's fingernails. She glared down at her lover, her face a mix of hurt and confusion. Pain showed in her eyes at the thought of being hurt by the blonde.

Willow looked at the blood on her fingertips as if it were something new to her eyes while Buffy, seeing what had happened and understanding the two girl's need for privacy quickly and quietly left her friend's cabin closing the door softly behind her.

"Wh...why? Why Tara? The pirate captain's voice was quiet, full of hurt and pain. She had never been the one in the past to give her heart so willingly being satisfied with short, brief relationships. Always aware that her lovers could turn on her in an instant if it served their purposes she made sure they were kept at a length so she would never be hurt. Tara was the first to whom she had wholly given her heart and now...now she was unsure about the one thing that thus far Willow had been so confident about.

"Willow...I...I'm so sorry but I had to be sure."

"Sure o'what?"

"That it was really you, that you weren't...her." Tara's voice was equally quiet and she kept her head down not wanting to meet the redhead's gaze.

"What'ya mean that I wasn't her?" Willow asked becoming even more confused.

"You remember in the night, I had that nightmare, the one where I was going to be sacrificed on the island. And there was that bald headed man and the statue that moved?"

"Aye, I remember."

"Well when I went to wash myself in the mirror I thought...I thought I saw you...your face reflected in the mirror." Here Tara gulped and swallowed back tears that were beginning to choke her. When she continued it was in a much shakier voice. "I thought it was your face but then it started to change and turned into her face. She"

" 'Er face, who's that then?" Willow queried, now less angry or upset with Tara striking her and much more curious about why.

Tara hesitated a moment as she thought about the question before answering.

"I'm not sure who she was or is but I think she is some kind of goddess and she's somewhere on that island and she wants to kill me. She wants to eat me, eat my soul." By now Tara's voice had become more and more shrill so that she was practically shrieking at Willow before breaking down crying.

Willow just stood looking down at her lover before sitting by her on the bed and wrapped her arms around the other girl, holding her comfortingly while trying to understand the tale she had just heard. Finally after a long time Tara fell asleep again and after Willow laid the young witch on to the bed she quietly left the room making sure to lock the door behind her.
As she exited the cabin saw a crew member descending the stairs that led from the upper deck. A short, stocky girl with an untidy thatch of ginger hair.

"Cap'n", the girl called out as she spotted Willow. "Cap'n, Mr. 'Arris is askin fer yer up top. Summat t' do with yon island he says."

"Aye, well I have a job for you Karina," Willow told the other girl. "I wants ya ta stan' guard outside me room. Don't let no one in or out other than me understand. Miss Tara is resting in there"

"Aye Cap'n," Karina replied and promptly stood to attention in front of the cabin door.
"Ahoy there Will," Xander called cheerfully to his friend as he saw her come up to the top deck.

"Ahoy there Xand," she replied "watcha got fer me?" she inquired as she joined her shipmate.

"Not much Will. I checked out the shore but I aint seen no life or owt, though there is a tower a fair way in."

As he said this Xander passed the telescope to Willow which she held to her eye as she scanned the island. Looking from left to right she checked the beach out noting how deserted it was. Despite the calm of the day, waves rippling gently against the side of the Slayer whilst the sunshone down giving the seeming image of a perfect day. Then someone called out...

"'Ey, where's the gulls?"

At this everybody on the deck suddenly perked up and started to pay attention to their surroundings. Indeed, as had been pointed out to the crew, there were no gulls nor any other form of animal life. The only sound to be heard was the lapping of the ocean against the sides of Willow's ship.

The lack of sound was making the crew nervous in the extreme. Everyone was looking at each other and around at their surroundings warily, hands gripping tight to their weapons.

"CAPTAIN ROSENBERG."

The voice was of a deep, sonorous timbre. It was the sound of the dead and of dark crypts in which unspeakable things crawled

"CAPTAIN ROSENBERG", came the voice again, no less eerie or terrifying than before.

"Aye", the red head replied. "Tha's me, who are ye and what ye be wantin'?"

"I AM SALMONEUS. I WELCOME YOU TO MY ISLAND."

TO BE CONTINUED

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:17 pm 
8. Vixen

First thing, I so regret that I never read this story before today (I binged read it today, a day off in the States). I saw it was about Pirates and I don't care for pirates, so I passed. Silly ME!!!! This story rocks. I love all of the backstories of everyone, I loved the love scene in the grotto, I laughed out loud when Willow woke up and Dawn had her hand on Tara's boob. Tara's reaction was great and I think that Willow finally saw Tara's strength. The multiple cliff hangers, the multiple "big bads", the issues between Dawn and Willow. It is all great. I hope that you will finish this story. I promise, I will provide feedback for each and every submission. I look at this board daily. Please keep writing. Thanks. :bounce

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:10 am 
8. Vixen

Ahoy there fellow Kittens and readers Finally I'm back after two years and I can only say that I am so sorry for being away from the board for so long it's that old bug called real life interrupting and getting in the way. But as I say I am finally back on the board and should be completing the story during the next few months but we have a new chapter going up now so thank you all for your patience and we'll get on with the show.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:06 am 
8. Vixen

DEAD MANS ISLAND

Author; Willowtaralover

Thoughts are in italics

"CAPTAIN ROSENBERG."

The voice was of a deep, sonorous timbre. It was the sound of the dead and of dark crypts in which unspeakable things crawled

"CAPTAIN ROSENBERG", came the voice again, no less eerie or terrifying than before.

"Aye", the red head replied. "Tha's me, who are ye and what ye be wantin'?"

"I AM SALMONEUS. I WELCOME YOU TO MY ISLAND."

Chapter 39

Hearing the voice put everyone on their guard. It seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere at once and the ships crew looked all about them, some with weapons drawn, but no figure could be espied.

"What! Who said that? Can you see anyone?" and various other mutterings could be heard from amongst the crew as everyone looked around at the utterance of the voice."

"CAPTAIN ROSENBERG. I WOULD BARGAIN WITH YOU."

"I'm Cap'n Rosenberg," Willow said aloud, in response to the booming voice. Her voice quavered a little at the dread sound of the necromancers deep, booming voice but she was able to hide it well "What is it yer wantin'?"

"CAPTAIN, I WOULD BARGAIN WITH YOU. YOU HAVE AMONG YOUR COMPANY A YOUNG BLONDE WOMAN. THIS FEMALE IS A WITCH AND WILL SURELY BRING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO YOURSELF AND YOUR CREW.
HOWEVER IF YOU DELIVER HER TO ME ON MY ISLAND I WILL REWARD YOU AND YOUR CREW WITH ALL THE RICHES YOUCOULD EVER WISH FOR. ENOUGH FOR YOU ALL TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR DAYS LIVING IN LUXURY."

These words had caught the ears of everyone on the deck of the Slayer. Not the least of these was Katarina who subtly indicated for her allies to gather to her

"You hear that, what this Salmon or whatever he calls hisself." She said in a whisper just loud enough for her compatriots to hear." Treasure enough for us all to live out the rest of our days in luxury and all he wants is that blonde bitch."

"But...would the Cap'n give her up, I mean she does share the Capn's bed," an oriental girl inquired.

"Hah, who cares if she gets a good fingering from the Cap'n," Kat replied with a mocking smirk. "Cap'n will soon find someone else to shag sooner or later. Face it we've all fucked her and been fucked by her and we all enjoyed it too but we got dropped in the end for another pretty face and a nice pair o tits.

"Go get us some weapons then we can start, ey up she's talkin' again. Quick, go now" Kat said with a scowl as she noticed Willow started conversing with the voice from nowhere again and she sent the girl on her errand.

"If ya wants ta bargain why don't ya come here to me ship and we can make a deal." Willow called out to the sky hoping that she didn't look foolish.

"OF COURSE YOU WOULD WISH TO SEE ME IN PERSON CAPTAIN, YOU MUST FORGIVE ME I AM FORGETTING MY MANNERS."

There was a moment of silence which, despite only being a few short seconds in length, seemed to last forever. Then suddenly the figure of a man appeared on the deck of The Slayer. he had a pale face with a bald head, as if freshly shaved, and wore black robes. Also, despite being fully formed his feet didn't touck the wood of the ship.

There was a soft pad of footsteps ascending the wooden stairs leading to the sleeping quarters of the crew. Willow and Salmoneus both turned their heads to the right to see Tara emerge. She still looked tired with her long blonde hair all mussed up, dark circles under her eyes and yawning deeply.

"AH THERE SHE IS, THE WITCH, MY KA FARAQ GATRI." The figure spoke with a slight cheeriness to it upon the arrival of Tara.

"What, ya mean her?" Willow asked in a very casual voice. "Why wha's so special about this lass, she's only our cook?"

Wha' was that he called her? A karf garter or summat.
Willow was thinking hard despite the casual appearance she showed.
Shite, it's just like what Tara said. A bald man in a dark robe. Feck he's scary, cant 'let em see, can't let em see. Willow thought to herself while trying to keep her composure.

"Willow," Tara said in a hushed voice, shaky with fear. "It's him, it's the man from my dream last night."

Willow turned to her lover to see the blonde standing there, barefoot on the deck her eyes wide in fear. As she took Tara's hand in her own to comfort the other girl the redhead couldn't help but notice that her skin felt as cold as ice.

"WHY CAPTAIN ROSENBERG,I KNOW THAT SHE IS NEEDED TO FULFIL A GREAT PROPHECY. AN ANCIENT PROPHECY AND ONE THAT WILL BRING A MUCH NEEDED JOY TO THIS WORLD OF OURS."

Salmoneus said, still in his ominously booming voice.

Willow couldn't help but notice that as Salmoneus spoke he seemed to float closer to herself and Tara, and that as he came where his foot prints should have been there were scorchmarks left of the deck.

Tara herself couldn't bare to look at the dark robed man and, flinching, she looked away from his unnerving stare, her hand taking a tighter grip on her lovers.

While Willow was pre-occupied with Tara and her fear one of the crew started to creep up behind the sorcerer with a belaying pin in her hand. She swung it with all her might only to fall through and land, startled, on the deck at Willow's feet.

The bald sorcerer glared down at the at the crew-member who looked back at him in a mixture of fear and confusion and began to scuttle backwards her fear filled eyes never leaving those of Salmoneus.

A sneer spread over his face. It gave him a harsh, cruel countenance that a cold shiver of fear coursing up Willow's spine, a shiver that, despite herself, she couldn't quite hide.

"YOU ARE RIGHT TO BE AFRAID OF ME PIRATE. I CAN END YOUR LIFE AS EASILY AS THIS..."

With that Salmoneus snapped his fingers and a small bolt of green lightning flashed from his fingers in the direction of the the girl who had attacked him. Instantly there was an ear piercing scream as the lightning struck the girl surrounding her body.
Willow, along with the rest of her crew looked on in horrified fascination as the lightning around the crewmember seemed to glow for a moment or two then slowly faded and as it did the image of the girl faded as well until there was just a small pile of ashes left on the deck.
The bald pated man then fixed the crew with a frosty glare, slowly turning to each of the deck hands in turn. Some of the lesser crew members flinched but Willow just responded with a steady gaze of her own.

"DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE A FOOL OF ME CAPTAIN. YOU WILL FIND I AM NOT A MAN TO BE TRIFLED WITH." Salmoneus softly growled, his voice edged with flint.

Shit, I forget that I was gonna be dealing with a magic user. I'm gonna havta watch things from now on.

Willow thought to herself as she winced slightly at the site of the former crew member whose ashes were now being blown away by the breeze.

"Wha's in it fer me and me crew If I hand the girl over?"

"AS I HAVE SAID ALREADY CAPTAIN ROSENBERG I CAN GIVE YOU AND ALL YOUR CREW TREASURES BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS.

"I dunno about that," Xander said to Laragh." My dreams are pretty wild."
Laragh just rolled her eyes at that has she had a good idea what Xander's wild dreams were really about.

LET ME SHOW YOU."

Suddenly on the deck there was a small mountain of gold and silver coins, rubies, emeralds, diamonds, pearls and other stones, both precious and semi precious.

The redhead let out a low whistle as she saw the amount of treasure that lay there on the deck and approached the pile of gold and silver warily.

Whew, now that there is a fair bit gold. He must be desp'rate fer Tara ta be willing ta give all that treasure fer her.

She then recalled what happened to the crew-member so decided to take cautions. Once she was she was in reaching distance Willow withdrew her sword and carefully poked her sword into the small glittering mound only for it to vanish in a slight shimmer. Salmoneus spoke again though this time with a mocking smile

"THERE CAN BE NO TREASURE UNLESS I GET THE WITCH."

"And what if I don' wanna gives ya Tara, eh?" Willow asked in a mild voice. "Wha' if I jus' go over t' yer island an take yer treasure?"

"HAVE A CARE PIRATE. YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN WHAT I CAN DO WHEN ANGERED. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MAKE AN ENEMY OF ME."

At this the two of them, the sorcerer and the pirate locked eyes with one another, as two prize fighters weighing each other up. Whilst everyone elses attention was taken up with the confrontation between Willow and Salmoneus.

Everyone except for the girl that had been sent on the errand to the armory.

"I got the blades," she told the group as she proceeded to hand them around to Katarina's group. "What do we do now?"

"Now?" Katarina said with a smirk as she admired her curved blade. "Now we just watch and wait."

"What do you think she'll do?"

"WHY CAPTAIN ROSENBERG, SHE WILL BE THE MEANS BY WHICH I WILL USHER IN A NEW AGE. AN AGE OF JOY AND PROSPERITY FOR ALL."

Salmoneus replied with great reverence in his face as well as voice. His expression making most of the crew look at him cynically as they were all very aware that such an age is impossible, especially in a world where the rich seemed to be getting richer and the poor were either becoming poorer or becoming enslaved by the rich.

After giving the bald man a serious look over Willow spoke again.

"Jus' give us a day t' think things over," Willow said to the magician. "When we're ready we'll..."

"YOU WILL GET TWO HOURS PIRATE AND ONLY TWO HOURS." Salmoneus interrupted with a long hard glare at the redhead.
"AFTER THAT I WILL TAKE WHATEVER ACTIONS I DEEM NECESSARY TO TAKE THE WITCH AS MY OWN."
With those words he slowly vanished into thin air much as he had arrived. The last aspect of Salmoneus to fade were his eyes staring at Willow as if daring her to ignore his threats, or at the very least not take them seriously at all. For her part the redhead kept her gaze steady, watching the sorcerer as he faded. it wasnt until he had completely vanished that she let out the breath she didn't even realise she was holding.

"So what do we do now Will?" Buffy asked her friend

Willow looked around at her friends and crew while slowly rubbing her chin, a thoughtful look on her face before she replied.

"Ya know, I already made enough treasure so far and I can make plenty more easily robbin' the merchant's ships. And it'll prob'ly be safer too." She finished with a grin.

"Xander, anchors up, sails down and turn us around. We're goin' home," Willow called out cheerfully to her friend.

"B...b...but aren't you afraid Willow?" Tara asked, a look of absolute fear on her face. "I don't want anything to happen to you. Or any of your crew."

Willow turned to look at her lover still holding her hand and she gave it a gentle squeeze and a loving smile.

"Don't ya worry yerself me darlin'. I don't believe that ol' slaphead could do anything elsewise he'd a done it then 'stead o' that big show he put on."

Buffy then interrupted
"I get it. You mean that if Salmoneus could have taken Tara he would have, maybe even from you own cabin and none of us would have known."

"'Zactly Buff, I knew there were a reason I kept ya around." Willow replied, this time earning herself a glare from her friend.

"Hi there Xander are we rea..."
She stopped as she saw Xander with his hands on his head whilst the asian girl held a blade to his throat.

Then she felt a blade poke in her back.

"Sorry Cap'n but ya ain't goin' nowhere." Willow heard Kristina's voice from behind her and saw members of Kristina's group all armed and gathering menacingly round the rest of the crew.

TO BE CONTINUED

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:17 pm 
8. Vixen

I forgot to say before, I owe a huge debt of gratitude to my friend, fellow Kitten and awesome admin LARAGH. Thank you so much for your help it is very much appreciated. More than you know.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:07 pm 
8. Vixen

DIBS. Looking forward to continuing to read this story.
Thanks for writing. :kgeek

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 163 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6