The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Hide'N'Seek
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:46 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Lol, I've finally stopped crying from the letter!!!

Loved the chapter, they're too cute! :) :)

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:17 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
I just got caught up on this fic! You can never go wrong with a boarding school, especially one where our girls are sharing a room:)

I'm interested to see where you are going with this story...you got me hooked!

Quote:
“Tara Maclay, to the Headmasters office please.”

I sure hope they aren't calling her in to tell her she's leaving. Maybe Willow can give Tara a little one on one tutoring???

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:27 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 1
Toshi: Please don't hate me...

Big thanks to my wonderful BETA Laragh-OneeChan :love

Enjoy (Or probably not...Please don't hate me)

I stiffened. My name was called again.

“Tara Maclay to the headmaster’s office. Now, please.”

I could hear how impatient the announcer was. Oh god. It was my father. I could almost sense it. Just as my internal panicking was about to hit its peak, I felt Willow squeeze my hand.

“Come on, Ta. I’ll walk you there.” she said, offering me her adorable little half smile.

I had always known that there was something between us but I don’t think I truly accepted it till last night. When I had gone down there I didn’t actually have an answer in mind. I had tried making my mind up but I just wouldn’t have it. The speech that I managed to babble out all came to me in the spur of the moment. I rose with Willow, wishing my table a quiet goodbye and we walked together, towards the headmaster’s tower.

“What do you think is going on?” Willow asked.

“I-It’s m-my d-d-dad.” I said simply.

Now I knew I was panicking. I was stuttering again. I always stuttered at home but I rarely stuttered here and even less around Willow. Willow seemed to notice this as well as she pulled me off-course and into a storage cupboard. In there she hugged me close, allowing me chance to breathe in her scent, the essence of Willow. That would make a great perfume.

I hugged her back, relishing at the feel of her pressed up against me, knowing that if it was my dad that this would probably be the last time that we could do anything at all. I would probably never see her again.

At this the tears finally came. I sobbed and sobbed, clinging to Willow as if she was a life-support ring and I was a drowning swimmer. She let me, rubbing up and down my back gently, offering the moral support and comfort that I needed. We couldn’t have been there very long but to me it felt an eternity. I mentally logged everything. Every motion of her hand and every feeling so that when I was alone I could relive this final moment.

“Tara…baby…look at me.” Willow urged, cupping my chin and bringing my face gently to eye level with her.

“I’m not going to let anything happen to you.” She said, in such a firm voice that I almost believed her.

I knew it was futile but as the saying goes. It was the thought that counted. She couldn’t stop this. My father was going to take me home and then that was it for me.

I wondered, in a moment of true pessimism, how long it would be until my body was found. I, at that moment, truly understood why Willow cut herself. The feeling of the blood flowing out of me would have been a welcome one right now.

Before I had chance to think anymore there was an unfamiliar sensation on my lips. Willow was kissing me. I closed my eyes and kissed her back, just as softly as she was kissing me, still mentally logging everything. Her hand travelled up from my back to cup my cheeks and the one from my chin went down to hold the back of my neck. Again, another timeless moment seemed to pass before Willow removed her lips from mine and rested her forehead against my own.

“I’m not going to let anything happen to you.” she repeated.

I nodded, still knowing it was futile but letting her believe that it was not. I wiped my eyes on my sleeve and looked at her.

“D-do I l-look l-l-like I’ve b-been c-crying?” I asked, meeting her eyes.

She looked back and in one of the most sincere voices I have ever heard anyone use she told me…

“You look beautiful, baby.”

I couldn’t help but smile then. And I knew that she was telling the truth. In her eyes I was always beautiful.

“L-lets g-g-go th-then.” I said, still smiling.

I took her hand again and we resumed our walk, after exiting the storage room of course. When we reached the headmasters door I knew that this was where I would be going it alone.

“I-I’ll g-go i-in o-on m-my o-own. I-I’ll s-see y-you w-when I c-come o-out.” I stuttered out, not willing to let go of her hand.

Willow leaned in and kissed my quickly on the lips, just a quick peck.

“You’ll be fine, baby. I’ll be right here when you get out.”

I smiled at her and walked in through the door, my hand feeling empty without hers within it. As I had expected my father was sat at the headmaster’s desk with my older brother by his side. The headmaster, Mr Giles, looked very sombre.

“Have a seat, Miss Maclay.” said Mr Giles, indicating to the seat next to my father.

I sat, sitting as far away from my father as possible. Mr Giles smiled at me and I gave him a quick lip jerk in return. My hands fidgeted with each other, a normal thing for me to do when I was nervous.

“Well, Miss Maclay. It seems that your father here wants to remove you from Sunnydale Boarding School and take you home. Despite the fact that we love having you here and all the great things you have brought to this school there is nothing we can do. Mr Maclay, she’s all yours.”

I knew it. I had known it from the moment that I had received the letter. My father had tried getting rid of me, but sending me here had made me happy and that was the last thing he wanted. So he was going to take me back and make my life a literal hell before one of us, either him or me, killed me. And that would be it. And I would never see or hear from Willow again. I bit back the tears. I refused to cry in front of my Father.

“Mr Maclay, if you and your son could step outside a minute so I can have a word with your daughter it would be much appreciated.” Mr Giles said, not looking at me.

My father nodded and walked out of the room, my half-wit of a brother on his heels. As soon as the door shut I broke down. Mr Giles let me cry and for that I was grateful. I knew that this would be another last. Last time I would ever cry probably. My father seemed to feed on my tears and if I cried he hurt me more. After I had sobbed for a good five minutes I was finally beginning to slow.

“I tried Tara, I really did.” Mr Giles said as I reached for the tissues.

I nodded as I wiped my eyes.

“I kn-know, M-Mr G-Giles.”

I pulled a piece of paper and a pen from my bag and scribbled something quick down.

“C-could y-you g-give th-this t-to W-Willow p-please?” I asked, folding it over and holding it out towards him.

He nodded and then took the paper. He let my father and brother back in. They told me that my bags were already all packed and in the car. That and my little friend had been sent back to lessons. Thank heaven for small mercies. I wouldn’t have to say goodbye to my Willow. I followed my father out of the school and away from the only piece of happiness I have ever had. I just let myself replay mine and Willows first and last kiss over and over, remembering completely, knowing that that would probably be the last thing I let go through my mind, even when my father was killing me.

Toshi: I'M SORRY!!! DON'T HATE ME!!!

Lets hope Willow can help...

So so Sorry...:(

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 am 

Ohh..DIBS!! DIBS!!

Wow, that was intense, to say the least. I think I was hoping as much as Tara was that it wasn't her father in that office.

Poor Willow, I sure hope that she doesn't try to hurt herself again. There's no way she'll be able to help Tara that way.

You are really doing a good job of capturing the utterly helpless feeling that all teenagers have. That lack of control over their lives coupled with intense emotions, like love, is what causes them to do some crazy things.

I really hope that Willow can help Tara in some way.

Thanks for the fast updates!!! Nicely done:)

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:52 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Wow!

Fascinating concept of Willow being bi-polar and the gang being in that school together.

I'm totally intrigued and I want more!

Thanks!

Ariel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:10 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Noooooooo! D:
moremoremoremoremore??

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:15 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Incredibly powerful, visceral, amazing!!!!

You also have such a gift for tenderness, the two of them in the supply closet, so very touching and sweet.

You hit the abuse well. I have some personal experience and I remember the terror, the trapped helpless feeling of having nowhere to go and no way to win.

Very fresh take, very strong clean immediate writing.

Thank you!

Ariel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:48 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

No, no, no, no, no. Willow has to go find Tara. Cause she will always find her. But I'm imagining a lot of angst before the search.

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:09 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Oh poor Tara.

And Willow when she finds out...

Next chapter is the letter, huh?

Better prepare the tissues again!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:58 am 
2. Floating Rose

Toshi: Please don't hate me...I know I said that last time but...Seriously. Please dont,
Big thanks to my BETA Laragh-OneeChan. I hope it doesn't make you cry again. And I hope that no-one else cries.

Enjoy

I ran straight back to the headmasters office at break. Tara hadn’t come back to lesson so she must still be there. Either she was in big trouble or she was being rewarded. I banged three times in quick succession on the heavy wooden door, bouncing on the balls of my feet. Mr Giles opened the door and I bounded past him. I stopped, mid-bound, halfway across his room. There was no-one here…But…where was...? NO!

“How could you!” I accused as I span round to face Mr Giles.

He looked at me sorrowfully.

“I promised her everything would be alright! How could you let them take her!? How could she go and not say goodbye…”

I lost it then and I fell to the floor and sobbed. I had lost her. And so soon after we had found each other. A flash of our first, and now apparently last, kiss flew through my head. The resigned look in her eyes as I pulled away. She knew that this was going to happen. I suppose on some level, I did too. Mr Giles bent down, placed a piece of folded paper next to me then walked out, giving me some alone time. I stood, grabbing the paper and sat at the grand piano that was in the corner of the room. I unfolded the paper and traced the familiar lettering that was Tara’s. The letter read…

Dear Willow…

God, this is hard. I know what you’re probably thinking right now. ‘How could she leave without saying goodbye?’ I’m right, aren’t I? Don’t worry...this is my goodbye. I know that we will never see each other again and although it pains me, I’m not going to cry anymore and neither should you. Now don’t scowl and listen to what I have to say. I don’t want you doing anything stupid because of me. Got it? No cutting yourself or trying to kill yourself. I’m not worth it. Although we weren’t together long, (gotta be like the world’s shortest relationship) I know we had something and I will treasure that something for as long as I live. I know you’ll find someone else. And promise me you won’t cut yourself off from everyone. Buffy and Dawnie care about you. Let them.

Now you were always better at writing these things than me but I tried and this is what I came up with…

I will remember you,
Will you remember me?
Don’t let your life pass you by,
Weep not for the memories.

Remember the good times that we had?
I let them slip away from us when things got bad,
How clearly I first saw you smilin’ in the sun,
Wanna feel your warmth upon me, I wanna be the one.

I will remember you,
Will you remember me?

I’m so tired but I can’t sleep,
Standin’ on the edge of something much too deep,
It’s funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word,
We are screaming inside, but we can’t be heard.

But I will remember you,
Will you remember me?

I’m so afraid to love you, but more afraid to lose,
Clinging to a past that doesn’t let me choose,
Once there was a darkness, deep and endless night,
You gave me everything you had, oh you gave me light.

And I will remember you,
Will you remember me?

And I will remember you,
Will you remember me?
Weep not for the memories,

Now don’t you start crying on me, Will… None of that silliness you hear me? Well, read me technically. Move on and live sweetie. You’ll be fine.

I will remember you.

Tara.

She had drawn a little rose at the bottom of the page. I stroked it in an almost trance like state. Tara was gone. She was never coming back. I was never going to see her again. I turned to the piano and tried to put a tune to the words Tara had written down. I needed to do something otherwise I would disobey Tara and I would be going straight back out to the woods to bleed. It was surprisingly easy. The tune just seemed to come to me. I heard the door swing open and after a few minutes I was wrapped in someone’s arms.

They smelt…spicy.

Faith.

I allowed the hug, not wanting to break away but after a while it began to suffocate me. The closeness with someone who wasn’t Tara. I jerked forward, pulling myself from Faiths arms, before turning round to face her.

“She’s gone.” I said simply.

“I know, Red. And what are you going to do about it?” she asked, sitting next to me on the piano bench.

We sat in silence for a while.

“I don’t know, Faith. I mean, what can I do? They’re her family. I’m just…I’m nobody.”

That seemed to break Faith. She started shouting.

“NO, YOU’RE NOT RED! YOU WERE IMPORTANT TO TARA! YOU HAD BETTER BELIEVE IT! AND WE WILL FIGURE OUT A WAY TO GET HER BACK! You get me, Red?”

I was shocked. I didn’t know Faith cared so much.

“Faith…”

“I don’t wanna hear the negativity, Red…I’ve been there…that dark place…the empty hole when someone you love so bad leaves you…I didn’t do anything and it kills me every day…I’m not going to let that happen to you, Red…Now we are going to spend the rest of today planning, then you’re going to sleep on it and tomorrow we are going to do something…we’re going to get her back, Willow. You can count on it.”

That was the first time she had ever called me Willow. Now I knew she meant business.

“Who?” I asked after a moment.

“Who what, Red?”

“Who left you?” I asked, not looking at her.

“My first girlfriend…her name was Hope…she left me for her ex-boyfriend…I never fought for her, preferring to think that she never loved me then to go and prove it…so yeah I know how bad it can feel and I’m not going to let you regret it for the rest of your life like I will…you’re going to fight for her…and with any luck you’re going to win.”

I instantly felt sorry for Faith. She had been through a lot and was still willing to stick her neck on the line to take care of me. I could feel myself tearing up…

“Thank you Faith.”

We brainstormed for the rest of the day and drew several hundred blanks. Even Dawn with her amazing imagination couldn’t think of anything. As I lay on my own that night, my brain still whirring I finally let myself cry properly. Not the ‘breaking down’ cry, just the mourning sob that is easy to hide. That night was the first time I ever dreamt.

“Willow?”

I span round to find myself back in the infirmary with Tara.

“Tara? What’s going on?”

Tara smiled and began walking towards me.

“Willow…I miss you. I want you.”

I could practically feel my brain exploding at those three tiny words. Tara advanced towards me and I started stepping backwards. I kept retreating till the back of my knees hit the bed, then I fell down onto my ass on the bed, Tara still advancing on me. I swallowed the dry lump that had formed in my throat as Tara straddled me.

“I want you, Willow.”

Then she kissed me. I let it. I even started kissing back after a while. Tara’s hands were roaming all over my body, but deliberately avoiding my breasts and my groin…I growled in frustration, biting her on the lip. Tara pulled away and grinned before grabbing both of my breasts roughly. My head fell back and I moaned a rather throaty moan. Tara smiled and began to unbutton my school shirt. She kept fiddling with the buttons and eventually I got so impatient that I ripped the clothing open before discarding it with a casual flick of my wrist. I went back to kissing Tara, letting her hands massage my breast none too gently. She broke the kiss, lent down and took one of my clothed nipples into her mouth. I felt my head fall back again.

“Oh Tara, baby…”

I could hear my saying muttering breathily. Tara brought her head back to level with mine and smiled before…slapping me in the face?

“Bitch! You promised me everything would be okay. You let them take me.”

She slapped me again.

“Tara. Baby! I didn’t mean to. I didn’t want to let them take you. I…”

I didn’t get chance to finish as she then punched me and pushed me backwards before climbing off my lap.

“You promised, Willow. Now what are you going to do about it huh?”

I sat up and looked at her, looked at her hard eyes and set jaw.

“I’m going to try and fix it. But how am I going to fix it Tara?” I asked.

“Go and see Mr Giles. See if he will give you my address. If not I’m sure you, being the computer whizz that you are, would be able to hack into his system and get the information needed.” she told me, her eye’s softening a little bit.

“I need you to rescue me Willow. I’m in hell. Save me.”

“I’m trying Tara.”

I sat up, gasping for breath. So that was a dream. I looked at my watch. It was six in the morning. Mr Giles would probably be awake now. I snuck out of my room, intent on finding him.

Intent on saving my Tara.

Toshi: Dear Lord...Well. I hope things will end well...

_-_Ja ne_-_
:kgeek
Toshi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:05 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Dibs. Interesting dream. I wonder if it was just that, or Tara's subconscious reaching out to her girl...Loved Faith. It's always great when she's a Tara ally.

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:48 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

WOW,

This was totally intense!

I LOVE Faith getting so personally involved and the idea of rescuing Tara from her abusive situation; believe me, I wanted a rescuer too sometimes!

Really intrigued by this story and the different spin on relationships. Also I have loved a bi-polar girl, so it's interesting to see how that plays out.

Take care, keep 'em coming!

Ariel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 am 

Nice update! I can't wait to see what plan Willow comes up with to get Tara back.

Kudos to Faith for snapping Willow to her senses and forcing her to be proactive instead of reactive.

Hopefully Tara will continue to reach out to Willow in her dreams and guide her in the right direction.

Looking forward to the next update!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:34 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Repeating what the others said: Go Faith, wanna know what plan Willow forms, wanna see her do said plan, hope Tara stays safe.

itunes shuffle was playing "Bring Me To Life" by Evanesence while I read this, made a nice soundtrack to it.

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:55 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I was prepared so I didn't cry this time!

Willow's gonna save Tara, yay!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:23 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Sniff. I hope Willow will find her. Also yay for Faith motivating her to do so.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:03 am 
2. Floating Rose

Toshi: Hey guys...I'm sorry I've not updated in a while...I'm on a bit of a Haitus at the moment. Writers block and Christmas...That and we are getting a new puppy on January 3rd so I'm a bit distracted preparing for him (Look at my picture, thats him. Our new Alsation puppy called Wierd Al Yankovic) I should hopefully have a new chapter up soon, I just thought I would post this to tell you that I have not died nor have I given up...So keep waiting guys :)
_-_Ja ne_-_
Toshi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:44 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Cute puppy!!! I love the name. Merry Christmas.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:18 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Thanks for givign us heads up, Toshi. Merry Christmas, and Awwwww! Puppy!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:04 am 
2. Floating Rose

Toshi: Sorry for the long wait guys...I've been working on this chapter for almost a month and well...Writers block is hell... A tiny christmas present for all my readers...An entire chapter of FLUFF!!!

Big big big thank you to my wonderful BETA Laragh-Aneki...Your a huge help.

Enjoy :)

It was half term when Tara got out of the hospital. She came to stay with me and my parents were happy to have her there. In fact they were so pleased that I had FINALLY found someone who could control me that they agreed to pay her tuition fees until she graduated. The day before we went back we were walking in the woods behind my house.

“Tara…careful. The hill is a bit steep.” I called back as I turned to watch Tara struggling to get down the hill.

Her arm was healing but she still would have to wear a sling for another three weeks. I moved back up the hill a little bit and took her good hand to help her down.

“Thanks, Will…where are we going?” She asked as we trundled through all the brambles.

I turned back and smiled at her.

“That, dear Tara, is a secret and if I told you I would have to kill you.” I said, with the straightest face I could manage, but I couldn’t stop a little smile worming its way onto my face.

Tara smiled back and so we kept walking. I was actually taking her to a secret place I had found when I was little. A big weeping Willow and a huge meadow around it. I had been sneaking out there during half term to do it up. It now had a swing hanging from one of the branches. A swing big enough for two, of course. A barbeque and I took out some veg and some meat and some drinks in a cool box earlier today. The perfect romantic meal before we went back to school. When we arrived I heard Tara gasp. True, I had strung up a few flowers but there was nothing spectacular. She almost fell into the two-seater swing.

“Willow…what is this?” I smiled and sat next to her.

“I thought a little private time was in order…since the last time we spent alone together was in the hospital as my parents won’t let us sleep in the same room and keep a constant watch over us.” I said with a smile.

Tara leaned against me and I lifted my arm to allow her better access. I’m not sure how long we sat there but I know it must have been a while, her just lying there and me absent-mindedly stroking her long hair.

“Baby, we should probably eat something soon. What do you want? We got veg kebabs, meat kebabs, burgers, and sausages. Name your poison.” I said after a while, and after hearing Tara’s stomach grumble.

She sat up and blearily rubbed her eyes. When had she fallen asleep?

“Tired, baby?” I asked as she sat up.

“Yeah…little bit. Not been sleeping to well…that and I am a little whacked after walking all this way.”

Awwww. She was so cute. I stood and went to light the barbeque. I then knew she was really tired because she normally wouldn’t let me anywhere near matches. I set it alight and then walked back to Tara, grabbing two cans of sprite as I went. I opened one and handed it to her before opening the other and sitting down again.

“This should wake you up a little bit.” I said with a smile as Tara hiccupped slightly, I think it was because of the bubbles.

“Do you remember that time you made me laugh while I was drinking coke?” She asked, leaning against me again.

I snorted slightly.

“Yeah…it came out of your nose right?” I replied, remembering the look on her face.

It was a cross between pure horror, laughter and fury. The horror was from the fact she now had coke dripping down her face from her nose. The laughter was from the completely random comment I had made and the fury was directed at me for making her laugh. It was an amusing combination.

“You’d better not do it again.” She said, a smile in her voice.

“Should I not do this either?” I asked as I reached my arms around and began tickling her sides. She squirmed, trying to get away from me while howling with laughter.

“WILLOW!” She shouted as I stopped and jumped to my feet.

I walked back towards the barbeque but turned back at the last moment.

“Now, no jumping on me Missy Tara. Or I’ll hit the barbeque and then you’ll have flame grilled girlfriend. And I don’t think I could handle any MORE time in hospital.” I told her, trying to look stern but I had a feeling that I was failing epically.

“Fine.” She pouted, now sitting cross-legged on the swing. I smiled again before picking up two meat kebabs and two veggie kebabs and placing them on the barbeque.

“They should take about ten minutes or so.” I said and I sat down in front of the barbeque.

I knew what would happen if I went and sat next to her. She would tickle me. That or come up with some other form of being mean. So here I was staying.

“Dammit.” I heard Tara curse under her breath.

I knew it. She was waiting for me to get back so she could ambush me. I stuck my tongue out at her and then burst out laughing. I was acting like a five year old. She wasn’t doing much better but yeah…

“I won’t tickle you. Promise.”

I smiled and stood, dusting the dry mud off my butt. I sat down and before I could even begin to process what was happening Tara had brought her lips down onto mine. If this was the payback I got for tickling her I needed to tickle her more often. I allowed her control for a little bit before pushing back against her and letting my tongue swipe her lips. She gasped and that gave me the opportunity needed to slip my tongue in and caress hers with it. She gently bit my tongue as I drew away and I smiled.

“I really need to tickle you more.”

I looked at my watch to find that ten minutes had already passed. Wow. She was a really good kisser. As I walked back to the barbeque I grabbed two plates. I placed the four kebabs on the plates, two on each, and walked back. We ate in relative silence, save for the sound of our chewing and the odd sipping of Sprite. I watched her eat and couldn't help but think how cute she looked when she chewed before disturbing the silence by saying,

“I missed this.”

Tara looked at me and I chewed my lip and looked down, trying to figure out how to say what I was thinking.

“How do you mean?” She asked, setting her plate down on the floor.

I did the same, still trying to figure out how to tell her what was going through my head.

“I missed us…over the past few weeks. Things have been so up and down and all over the place that I feel like we haven’t had chance to just sit…To sit and to be us.” I babbled, my mouth motoring on without my brains permission.

Tara just looked at me with the same adoring smile that made my heart melt every time and said 5 words that made me wonder why I hadn’t tried something like this before.

"Then let's just be us."

“Let’s.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toshi: There we go. Merry christmas all :)
_-_Ja ne_-_
Toshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Dibs!!!!

Hey,

LOVED the fluff and the real tenderness under it. Also appreciated the reality of staying with Willow's parents and their various restrictions.

Very romantic and cute and funny! :wtkiss

Keep writing, I want more!!! :kgeek

Ariel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:57 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay their private date in the weeping Willow glade...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:04 pm 

Yay an update!

Glad to see the girls back together and hopefully Tara's Dad is now outta the picture for good.

I liked the secret date:) Fun, fun!

Looking forward to more W/T goodness!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:32 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Cute chapter, it was great!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:31 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Oh, I love dates like this. So lazy, and not to mention cute.
I like how you seem to have put thought into every little thing they say and do, it makes it very pleasant to read. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:38 pm 
2. Floating Rose

hello
It's a really nice story !
Thank you

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:22 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

So now I'm super curious how Willow rescued Tara, and what happened to her arm. But this was a nice interlude of fluff.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:16 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hey guys, me again, just realised how long it has been since I posted an update. I am so uber uber sorry, Writers block has been raping my face like a B*tch.
I am honestly trying, and I will hopefully be able to get my muse to return to me, in the mean time, hang in there, I will continue this, I promise. :)