The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fic: [AU] Racing The Rain (UPDTED: 7/04/12)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:29 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Me too!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:24 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 2
LOL Shelby!

When ya gonna write another chapter then, huh huh huh? LMAO

Miss ya girl, and even though I like the other story you have going too, I MISS THIS ONE!!!!

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:10 am 
3. Flaming O

I love this story so much and I've been poking around waiting on another chapter....I check daily and even read the last chapter so I can be ready for the next...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:00 pm 

RoyoNobus - Hi Royo! Haven’t seen you around much...hope everything is going well for you:)

I think most couples that are serious run into the baby talk, accidentally or otherwise, fairly early in the relationship. It’s usually a game changer, but I don’t think it would be for Willow even if Tara had said ‘no.’ She loves her too much. Besides, I have a feeling with all of her siblings, she’s gonna end up with plenty of nieces and nephews!

Willow is pretty funny with the reluctant moving issue. I think she’s having separation anxiety from her little apartment, lol. Kinda like Carrie in Sex In The City. When she moved in with Big, she kept her apartment and it ended up being a respite for all the girls when they wanted some alone time. Maybe that’s what Willow will do???

The other stuff with the weight and the young couple are pretty typical in Hollywood and yes, I did take from some of the things Amber has said in interviews, etc. Kind of my little tribute to her:)

Anyway, I hope you’re still around!

Thanks for the feedback!

Rebecca Ashling - Hello my cat loving friend! :bigwave

Glad you liked the update! Although, the next chapter is a little angst-y. Willow is about to get a bit of a reality check and doesn’t react well. It can’t always be sunshine and puppies, can it?

Thanks for the feedback!

AstronSoul - Stop guessing my story line! :grin This next chapter was bound to rise up eventually and it looks like it did. Some angst to come!

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001 - I think I see a little activism in the near future, hmm.....

Yes, the doggy story was very sweet and something they had never really discussed before, but I too am glad they did:)

Thanks for the feedback!

willowtaralover - Yep, Tara does enjoy taking care of Willow...in more ways than one. :blush

That scene with the young couple was sort of my little tribute to Amber and all the people she gave the courage to come out. It’s a tough thing to do and it doesn’t always turn out well.

I doubt they or anyone else invites Morgan to the get-together, but we’ll have to wait and see if perhaps she ends up crashing.

Amber is about a zillion times sexier than SMG. What irritates me the most is that Joss hasn’t cast her in a project when he is constantly casting others. Eliza, Alexis, Felicia, etc. I think it’s pretty obvious that he plays favorites. OK, sorry, I’m off the soapbox now, lol.

Thanks for the feedback!

beautiful_love - Hi Jess!! Four months since my last update? Crazy! Speaking of updates...uh hum!

Anyway, the first few months are always some of the most special in any relationship and are pretty much a measure of things to come.

You know, choices are an interesting thing. If Willow had chosen to stay in or go to the coffee shop instead, they never would have met. Case in point: My wife and I grew up five minutes apart. My youngest brother and sister were good friends with my wife’s two younger sisters...we never met. We also had many mutual friends, but never met and then by chance I took a job on a whim some 20 miles from where I grew up and we ended up working together. I really believe that fate waited until the time was right, because I don’t think it would have worked out at any point sooner. Which I also believe is true for Willow and Tara; here as well as in canon. You can’t fight fate:)

Thanks for the feedback!

wills redemption - I like the idea that Ralphie was searching for his Mommy’s soulmate:) Now that would be an interesting story: Telling it from his POV:)

The next chapter is a bit angst-y...be prepared!

Thanks for the feedback!

True_Love - You can’t fight fate...even Ralphie knows that, lol. Interesting, they had never discussed how Willow found him, so it was something they needed to share and an important little moment of bonding.

You are correct, there will be a ‘strong wind with some drizzle,’ great analogy, BTW. :p It can’t always be perfect and they were bound to disagree sooner or later. It can’t always be perfect, but it’s not the end of the world either. Although, I think things with Tara’s professional life are starting to grate on Willow’s nerves a bit, especially now that the paps have taken an interest in her as well. We’ll just have to wait and see how well Willow handles it.

Thanks for the feedback!

JustSkipIt - Thanks! Glad you liked it:) It certainly does mean a lot when notable figures come out. I always get a little tingle when a big celeb finally comes out...Rosie, Ellen, Portia, NPH, etc. I just wish more would from their example.

Thanks for the feedback!

vampyregurl73 - Hmm...I wonder where I got the boob and curvy stuff from?????? lol It was my little tribute to Amber:) I’ve met her several times and she is so freakin tiny! It makes me think that maybe SMG and Aly are like the size of a 5th grader or something. I remember Amber saying in an interview something to effect of, ‘I’m 5’3, 118lbs and the others are 5’, of course I’m going to look bigger next to them. The only reason we all appear to be the same height is because they’re in heels!’ Hollywood...

Thanks for the feedback!

love_2003 - Glad you liked it! It wouldn’t be an authentic Hollywood story if she didn’t have a personal trainer. :p

Thanks for the feedback!

wimpy0729 - Actually, I was really upset when I didn’t initially see your feedback, because I SO consistent at leaving feedback. :p Ha ha, no worries. I too love going back and re-reading my favorites as well.

They are trying their hardest to live a normal live, but unfortunately the paps are always near by. This is very true for celebs, it happens to AH all the time. I’m constantly see pics of her walking to her car, grocery shopping, taking the kids to the Dr, etc. It’s pretty ridiculous and just recently, I noticed that it’s starting to effect her oldest daughter. In a recent pic, she made a face and stuck her tongue out at the paps...it was pretty funny and I’m sure she’s pretty sick on them ruining her one on one Mommy time.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

Inlovewithtara - Sorry about the lack of updates:( I’ve been writing this story for two years, I got a little blocked and just needed a break. I’m gonna try for more frequent updates and I PROMISE I will eventually finish it!

Thanks for the feedback!

Post subject: Re: Fic: [AU] Racing The Rain (UPDTED: 11/04/12)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:02 pm 

TITLE: Racing The Rain

AUTHOR: Finey_McFine

RATING: R

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other BtVS characters, as well as some random dialog, belong to Mutant Enemy. ALL other original characters belong to me! This includes: Willow’s siblings and teammates, plus Tara’s friends and co-workers. Mention of any ‘real’ people in this fic is brief and pure fantasy.

SUMMARY: Totally AU! Set in LA with lots of W/T fluff and some angst, but no Hellmouthyness; just good old regular day-to-day drama. Willow is attending college on an athletic scholarship and Tara is Hollywood royalty. They meet and fall in love, of course, but will they be able to survive the pitfalls of a public romance? Well, you’ll just have to read and find out! ;-)

<Thoughts are in italics>

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hi Everyone! Racing The Rain is FINALLY back! I can’t promise weekly updates, but I will try to update more frequently. Anyway, this chapter has not been proofed...at all. I figured if I waited for my wife to find time, it could be another four months before I was able to post. So, if you come across something, just PM me and I’ll fix it:) Enjoy!

Chapter 64: Doing It

Tara awoke to find herself wrapped in a Willow-coocoon. The room was still cloaked in darkness as she cracked open a sleep filled eye to catch a glimpse of the clock. The bright red numbers silently telling her she still had nearly thirty minutes before the alarm was to sound. A small smile graced her full lips as she snuggled deeper into the warmth of her girlfriend.

Tara sighed contentedly, but soon became restless and decided she needed to see the beautiful face of the woman who slept beside her. After two months of sleeping together, Tara had found that when she moved, Willow usually moved in sync. So when Tara began to shift to her left, Willow unconsciously rolled on to her back. Tara continued to move until she was firmly planted on her side and able to fully face her sleeping beauty.

Willow’s fiery red locks were tossed wildly about as she snored softly. After several minutes, Tara decided to slowly wake the girl, instead of allowing the abruptness of the alarm to jolt her awake. She reached a hand to Willow’s forehead and gently brushed the hair out of her face; her fingers gliding slowly down Willow’s freckled cheek. The redhead began to stir as Tara continued the delicate caressing and finally, after several long moments, green eyes began to flutter open.

“Hey,” Willow mumbled sleepily as a small yawn escaped her lips.

“Hey yourself,” Tara replied with a dreamy smile.

“What time is it?”

“Early, almost time to get up.”

“Mrmgrrr,” Willow grumbled incoherently, “I’m so not a morning person.”

Tara couldn’t help but smile, all the while gently stroking Willow’s bare shoulder. “Maybe, but on the bright side, it makes you a night person and I can verify...you are most definitely a night person.”

A cheeky grin spread across Willow’s face as she threaded her fingers through Tara’s tangled blonde hair; placing a gentle kiss on her lips. “Mhmmm, last night was wonderful and waking up to your beautiful face, makes it just that much better, my love.” Willow leaned forward, no longer able to resist, she slowly began placing butterfly kisses all over Tara’s face and eventually ending with her lips.

In what began as a soft, endearing kiss quickly began to escalate and become quite passionate. Their hands began to travel across their naked, heated bodies. They were totally lost and had completely forgotten why they were awake so early in the first place, when the obnoxious beep of the alarm clock sounded loudly.

Willow groaned in frustration and dropped her head on Tara’s shoulder. “Just five more minutes,” She plead, sounding like a small child.

Tara chuckled as she reached to silence the obnoxious device. “As if we could finish in just five minutes,” The blonde smirked.

“How about you shower first?” Willow mumbled into Tara’s neck.

Tara shook her head, “Oh no way, you’ll just fall back to sleep and I’ll never get you out of bed.”

Willow groaned incoherently once again, finally pushing up and reluctantly sliding out of bed.

Tara smiled as she watched her naked lover slowly shuffle cross the room, before getting up herself and starting the coffee.

An hour and a half later, as Tara navigated through thick morning traffic, she glanced over at her uncharacteristically quiet girlfriend. Willow looked apprehensive as she stared aimlessly out the car window.
“So,” Tara began, breaking the defining silence, “Did you talk to the girls about coming over tomorrow night?”

Willow shifted in her seat, “Yeah, everyone is coming and bringing a date or what-not. It looks like around twenty-ish?” Willow chuckled, “Normally, half don’t bother showing up, but somehow I don’t think that’ll be a problem tomorrow.”

Tara returned the smile, “What about she who shall not be named?

“Well, Stacey said she hasn’t seen her since she left her apartment on Sunday.” Willow sighed deeply, “I hope she’s alright. Even though she’s a supreme pain in my ass, I don’t want anything bad to happen to her.”

Tara’s brow knotted in concern, “Do you think she is dangerous to herself...or others?”

“I don’t think so, I just worry; she’s incredibly self destructive.”

Tara nodded again, “I know the type...very well,” She replied cryptically.

Willow’s interests were now piqued, there were so many things she didn’t know about Tara. Willow’s life was a virtual open book, especially since the trip to Texas, but Tara’s was a different story. Tara was guarded and had become such a pro at keeping things to herself, that she sometimes failed to even discuss them with Willow.

Willow knew very little about Tara’s personal life before they met and had only been introduced to a few select friends. Willow didn’t think that Tara was doing it on purpose, but she took any opportunity given to find out more. Unfortunately, just as she opened her mouth to speak, Tara announced they’d reached their destination. So Willow decided to file her questions away for another time; she was far too excited for that conversation now.

In the three and a half years that Willow had lived in LA, she’d driven past the mammoth studio lot dozens of times and had even taken the tour when her family came to visit. Willow wasn’t obsessed, by any means, but she’d always wondered about the goings on inside the huge compound. She craned her neck, looking up at the iconic white stucco arches as their car passed underneath and they entered through the Melrose gate; she was awash in goosebumps.

Finally coming to a stop at the guard shack, an older gentleman in a navy blue uniform stepped out to greet them. “Mornin’ Miss. Maclay,” He said warmly.

Tara smiled in return, “Good morning Earl. How are you today?” She asked as they made small talk for the next several minutes.

Willow was only vaguely aware of the conversation as she took in her surroundings. The grand entrance was opulent, and a little daunting, with it’s towering palms and custom wrought-iron gate work. As she continued to gaze about, the historical significance of the place began to sink in as she thought about the iconic figures that had passed through these very gates over the years.

With that thought still fresh in her mind she glanced in Tara’s direction and she realized that she was entering with an iconic figure herself. My girlfriend is an icon. That sounds so weird, I never thought of her like that before. I mean, I’ve thought of her being a movie star, but not a legend. Oh God, I’m sleeping with a legend!

“Wiiiilloooow, sweetie? Hello...” Tara said gently rubbing Willow’s shoulder and breaking her out of her mind babble.

“Huh? Oh, I mean...yes?” Willow asked sheepishly.

“I need your driver’s license and then you need to sign something.”

“Um okay, here.” Willow reached into her wallet and pulled out her license, handing it to Tara who in turn handed it to Earl. The guard copied some of the information on to a form and then handed the clipboard to Tara through the window.

“Here baby, sign the bottom, okay?” Tara smiled as she handed everything, including a pen to her girlfriend.

Willow signed diligently, “Tare, what exactly am I signing?” Willow asked as she handed the clipboard back to Tara.

Tara smiled sweetly, “The application for an electronic gate pass and an ID card.” Willow looked confused as Tara tried to explain. “Like the one on my windshield? This way you can come and go anytime you want.”
Willow gulped audibly, “Really?” She replied, barely squeaking the word out and receiving a nod from Tara in return.

With the paperwork signed, Earl handed the blonde Willow’s license with a carbon copy of the form she’d signed, a detailed map of the studio lot and a temporary ID card. He knelt down and peered in the window, “Welcome to Paramount, Miss Rosenberg,” Earl said, smiling warmly in Willow’s direction. “This is only a temporary card, you’ll need to take this information over to the main office where they’ll photograph you and issue the permanent card as well as the electronic decal for your car; you can enter through any gate and the card grants you full access. Make sure you keep this with you at all times while you’re on the lot, okay?”

“I will and thank you!” Willow replied as she took the information from Tara.

Willow sat quietly as Tara pulled forward, the orange and white stripped arm of the electronic gate opening for them to enter. She held the temporary card reverently between her fingers; rubbing a thumb across the embossed world famous logo. The same one with the blue mountain and the arch of stars that was painted on the water tower directly in front of them. It was a wonderful surprise, Willow never imagined that Tara would go to the trouble of getting her permanent admittance to the studio. She figured that Tara might put her on a guest list or something, but this was completely different and very unexpected.

As they weaved through the maze of buildings and various sets, Tara gave Willow a sort of impromptu guided tour; pointing out where various shows were currently taped and where classic movies such as, Rear Window, To Catch a Thief and The Postman Always Rings Twice. were filmed. To say that Willow was impressed with Tara’s intricate knowledge of classic films, was putting it mildly. As they pulled to a stop, Willow was still in awe of Tara and staring with a goofy grin plastered across her face.

“What? Too much?” Tara asked.

Willow leaned forward, “You. Are. Amazing.” She said, punctuating each word with a kiss.

“Ummm, you’re not so bad yourself.” They continued kissing and giggling for several moments, before heading inside.

The morning began as a whirlwind of activity and never seemed to settle, causing the redhead to feel a tad overwhelmed.

After dropping their things in Tara’s dressing room, they immediately headed to hair and make-up, where Pam worked her magic; transforming Tara Maclay into Laurel Grant in less than an hour. Tara introduced Willow to other cast members as they trickled in and she listened quietly as they chatted about random subjects. Shanna made a ‘grand entrance,’ and pretended to not recall ever meeting Willow. She completely took over the room and Willow noticed, on several occasions, seeing her look towards Tara and then smirk; whispering cattily to her stylist.

When Tara was done in make-up, she was whisked away to wardrobe, where the transformation was completed. Willow’s girlfriend had disappeared and a straight, over-sexed single gal had taken her place. Tara emerged in four inch black stiletto’s, a thigh high leather miniskirt and a very revealing leopard print silk shirt. Part of Willow had to resist the urge to throw a blanket over the woman and cover her from prying eyes. Another part, couldn’t stop staring and admiring Tara’s many attributes.

Willow was tired just watching the prep-work unfold and they had yet to shoot a single scene. She was beginning to wonder just how anything even got made at this rate. Finally, after several hours into the morning, they settled in to shoot the scene.

Willow sat in Tara’s designated director’s chair and watched the goings on in rapt fascination. There were dozens of people, constantly working behind the scenes, to make sure every detail was exact. From item placement on the set to the actors hair to cameras and lights. It was organized chaos at its finest.

Instead of filming in front of a live studio audience, as many sitcoms are, ‘Grants Park’ was shot on a closed soundstage. The show was then edited, shown to a live audience and the laugh tracks added later. Tara had explained this to Willow several weeks back; citing the show’s tendency for quick transitions, flashbacks and flash forwards. There would be no way for a live audience to keep up and it would be insanity to try.

This morning’s scenes were of Laurel desperately vying for the attention of someone she met in the concession line at a Cubs game. A brutally handsome man that, for unknown reasons, doesn’t seem to be effected by Laurel’s smoldering sexuality. Laurel sees his indifference as a challenge and goes on a hilarious mission to change his mind, much to the chagrin of her male roommate; who has also been in love with her since college.

Once the scene was wrapped, they all broke for lunch. Willow and Tara picked up salads from the Kraft food table and retreated to Tara’s dressing room. After they finished, Tara procured a golf cart and they drove over to the main office to turn in Willow’s paperwork and wait for them to print out an ID card as well as issue her a gate pass. Once the errand was complete, they rushed back to the set where Tara immediately began the arduous task of changing her appearance for the final afternoon shoot.

By mid-afternoon, they were all back on the set and filming began again. Only this time Willow wasn’t enjoying it as much as she had earlier. The final scenes of the day centered around Laurel, not only making out with the handsome stranger, but doing it in bed with the illusion of being naked with pre and post coital snuggling.

Willow had watched as Tara disappeared for several moments backstage and then reappeared, having changed into a flesh colored tube top and shorts; still showing an ample amount of skin and cleavage, before crawling under the covers to start the scene.

Prior to every other scene, Tara had made a point to glance in Willow’s direction and wink at the redhead before the camera’s started to roll. However this time, she did not make any effort to do so and there was no eye contact whatsoever. She simply went into character and began the scene.

Willow felt cold and did her best to keep up appearances, she could feel multiple eyes on her, including Shanna’s during the scene. They all seemed to be waiting for a negative reaction, but Willow wasn’t going to give them the satisfaction, even though she felt about a hundred shades of uncomfortable on the inside.

Logically she knew Tara was acting, but her heart felt like it was being crushed. Her chest physically hurt. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea for her to visit the set when Tara had a love scene or kissed someone or looked at someone or maybe Willow should just steer clear altogether, because she felt like she just might explode with jealousy. It was all she could do to stay in her seat. Part of her wanted to leap on stage and punch the other actor straight in the face and another part of her wanted to run away, but mostly she just wanted it to end. Unfortunately for Willow, it droned on with multiple takes and it was nearly two hours before the director declared it a wrap.

As soon as they wrapped, there was a hardy round of applause followed by a rush of movement. It reminded Willow of ants after their anthill is stomped on. There was suddenly motion everywhere as the crew began rushing around and breaking down the equipment for the holiday break.

Willow stood awkwardly and backed herself into the nearest wall to stay out of the way and not get run over by an overzealous grip. She watched as Tara threw on a robe; chatting and hugging several of her co-stars before making her way over to Willow.

Tara knew the moment she looked at her girlfriend that she was upset. She had only seen Willow like this once before and it had been during a confrontation with Sheila. All the signs were there, the pensive face, her arms crossed defensively across her chest and how she was nervously bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Tara took a deep breath and without saying a word, she gently uncrossed Willow’s arms, laced their fingers together and pulled her towards the dressing room. Once inside with the door closed, Tara excused herself to the restroom, washed her face and put her hair up in a loose ponytail before returning to find Willow sitting on the couch; her knees pulled tightly up to her chest.

Once again, Tara lovingly unraveled her lover, pulling her up off the couch and into a tight embrace. Finally, after a long moment she felt Willow relax into her body and begin to respond.

Tara nuzzled Willow’s neck and whispered into her ear, “I love you Willow.” She felt the redhead respond immediately by tightening her grip.

“I love you too,” Willow mumbled into Tara’s neck, relaxing for the first time in hours.

Tara broke the hug, backing up just enough to see her lovers face; cupping her cheeks and pulling her into a tender kiss.

“Sorry baby,” Willow muttered.

“No, it’s okay, I understand...really.”

“Do you feel...you know...when you’re doing it? Willow squirmed uncomfortably at the mere thought of Tara doing it with someone else, not to mention enjoying it.

The blonde shook her head vehemently. “No, not at all.” She looked off in the distance for a moment, to gather her thoughts. It was the first time she’d ever had to explain kissing and sex scenes to a girlfriend or anyone for that matter. “I don’t really feel anything. I’m usually more worried about making it look authentic, especially since the only time I ever kiss guys is on screen and have very little experience in real life.”

Willow took a minute to digest this new information, she’d never thought of it that way. It wasn’t like Tara was going to magically switch teams because she kissed someone of the opposite sex or even fall in love with them. Was she? Willow squeezed her eyes shut. It was acting, after all and even though it looked real, it wasn’t and she was just going to have to wrap her head around that concept. Plus, it’s part of Tara’s job, it’s happened before and it’ll happen again. Ugh...

“Tare, I’m sorry...I didn’t think it would effect me like this. I’ve seen you do it on TV and in movies but this...this was different. I don’t think I’ve ever been so jealous in my entire life. I...I wanted to beat the snot out of that guy.”

Tara chuckled softly, “Now you know how I felt when Robby kissed you.” Willow laughed slightly as well. “Hey, there’s my girl.”

“And you’re mine...forever?” Willow whispered, looking up with hopeful puppy dog eyes.

Tara leaned in and kissed Willow deeply, “Yes baby...forever.”

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:49 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
I got the big ol' Dibsy doodle! They really need a smiley for that.

Hey Shelby! Sooo glad this story is back. :eatme

You do such a wonderful job of showing all the little things that make this seem so real. So real that the readers join in Willow's jealousy and also want to punch the snot out of Tara's co-star. Stupid grimy man had his hands all over her girl. Grrr. Yes, it's only acting, and Tara did explain it to her well that she doesn't "feel" anything. Good to know. Wonder how she'd feel if she had to watch her doing a scene like that with another woman. :fit Uh, yeah...that'd be me.

Tara getting Willow her own pass to the lot is so sweet. That speaks volumes. Willow isn't just some temporary pass kind of girl, she's a permanent fixture in Tara's life. :flower

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see what's next.

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Yay for Willow getting an inside look on Tara's day job world... I'm glad that Tara explained to Willow that she has no feelings whatsoever for her male costars and Willow is indeed the only one in her life... I'm really curious to find out about Tara's past dating life...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:09 pm 
5. Willowhand

YAY AN UPDATE!!!! And um me give away chapter story lines? NEVER!!!! lmao

Great update, I know this isn't my usual long reply but I am dead on my feet. I really enjoyed it!!

~AS~

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:55 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
omfg IT LIVES!!!

Ah, it's so sweet that Tara got her an ID card. Proof that she does indeed intend to have Willow in her life for a VERY long time. but, of course, we knew that ;D

"Friendship is obviously magic. Love is a sorta super strong friendship. We gay people love so hard we broke 'Social Norm'. Ergo, we gay people are ultra-strong wizards."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:09 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Welcome back!

I'm so happy to see an update * calls off hit * :devil .

Poor Willow.

Her brain knows Tara is just doing her job. But, her heart and ego are not trying to hear that shit :happy.

Hmmmmm, I am a bit nervous about the team get together :hmm . Is it wrong that I hope they find Morgan's beaten, bloody body at the bottom of the L.A. River? :grin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:21 am 
2. Floating Rose

Nice update, Shelby! I have a feeling that Willow won't be visting the set unless she's sure Tara's character isn't going to be doing a smoochies or lusty wrong thoughts scene with a guy. Or anyone, really. Shanna is worrying me a bit. I suspect some malicious gossip will be distributed in the near future as Shanna tries to bolster her own position. Then there is Tara's automatic guardedness. Willow is aware of this trait but that doesn't mean that something upsetting won't happen due to non-disclosey-ness. Anyways, very glad the story is back :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:09 am 
5. Willowhand

I'm glad this is back! It getting bumped up as made it so I read it. Took a bit, but I love it!!!
So many amazing moments!
The meeting of the girls was so sweet.
Loved the beating of Robby and the telling off of various knuckleheads.
I like that they were hanging out in a place called the Swamp. It reminded me of my Swamp in Gainesville, fl where I went to college. Of course it was gator country so being called the Swamp after the stadium.

I really like the direction of the story and I can't wait to see where you take us and the girls!

"The Hammer is my Penis," Captain Hammer, 'Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.'

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:14 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
It's so good to see you back on the board Shelby, I've been missing this story for a long time now so to see an update from you is awesome YAY :applause

You said
Amber is about a zillion times sexier than SMG What irritates me the most is that Joss hasn’t cast her in a project when he is constantly casting others. Eliza, Alexis, Felicia, etc. I think it’s pretty obvious that he plays favorites.

I agree totally with you on this Shel. When I saw the very first episode of Buffy I saw SMG and thought 'pretty, but just another blonde' then I saw Alyson as Willow and basically saw my perfect woman. Even to this day I still curse Alexis's name cos he got to marry her. Amber is just an absolute goddess who is still as hot now as when she was in Buffy as well as being someone who genuinely has time for her fans. I almost proposed when I met her at the 2011 HalloWhedon convention she is just that hot. :blush

After several minutes, Tara decided to slowly wake the girl, instead of allowing the abruptness of the alarm to jolt her awake. She reached a hand to Willow’s forehead and gently brushed the hair out of her face; her fingers gliding slowly down Willow’s freckled cheek. The redhead began to stir as Tara continued the delicate caressing and finally, after several long moments, green eyes began to flutter open.

Hmmm, being woken by Tarahands, sounds delightful.

I can understand Tara being guarded about what she says about her private life and the people she's worked with on the sitcom she stars in but she and Willow have been together for several months now and she knows so much about her lover surely Tara would open up a little more than she already has.

I do like that Tara's so polite and friendly with the security guard, even referring to him by his first name-Earl when many others may be less polite.

So cool of Tara to get Willow a permanent pass to Paramunt where she works.

A big awww for Willow feeling so sad and jealous when Tara has to kiss the dude in the episode being filmed. A big YAY :applause to Tara for being there to comfort Willow and make her feel less sad.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:21 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Yay! An update! I've probably read this 3 times since the last time you posted. I love this story. They are so sweet and Tara does a great job. I love that she can get Willow all that clearance for visiting. I'm sure that's a big deal. And poor Willow having to watch Tara have a sex scene with some dude. I'm glad that they can talk through things so they can both be ok about it. I'm sure that it's harder for an actor to have a relationship with a non-actor for that exact reason.

More... more ... more!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:51 am 
4. Extra Flamey

I'm so glad you're back with this story! After reading your announcement that this chapter would be angsty I really feared that Willow would flee the scene, this would have made Shanna's day. I'm glad she didn't and that Tara managed to set her at ease in the end. That Tara obviously had to concentrate extra hard before this scene and therefore didn't ackknowledge Willow's presence as she did before made it even harder for Willow. I hope Willow will dare to tell Tara this so Tara can try to interact a little with Willow to relieve the tension if Willow ever comes to the set again if such "dangerous scenes are shot.
And I really, really hope that Tara will start to reveal more of her personal life and past to Willow so she won't be shaken by the imbalance in knowledge anymore. Although Willow should not forget that she also knows Tara's biggest secret that noone (apart from the clinical personal) knows about (the abortion).

I think it's very sweet that Tara immediatly applies for a permanent access-pass for Willow.
I understand that Willow feels pretty overwhelmed by everything that day, but I feel she greatly exaggerates here:

Quote:
With that thought still fresh in her mind she glanced in Tara’s direction and she realized that she was entering with an iconic figure herself. My girlfriend is an icon. That sounds so weird, I never thought of her like that before. I mean, I’ve thought of her being a movie star, but not a legend. Oh God, I’m sleeping with a legend!

I'm sure Tara is a great actress, but an icon or a legend? No. She isn't Marilyn Monroe, Liz Taylor or Katherine Hepburn or (searching for someone still alive and active...) Meryl Streep. She is the star of a TV show that has also made some movies, like Sarah Jessica Parker. No offence to SJP or your Tara, but that doesn't make you an icon or a legend. I think by putting Tara on such a high pedestal Willow only puts more angst on herself.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapte, hoping that the party won't turn into a desaster of some sort...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:16 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

yay!!! you're awesome shelby!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:35 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi Shelby!

Yay!!! :bounce :bounce I'm so happy to see this story is back! I hope the updates keeping coming. As much as I am enjoying your other story as well I absolutely love this one. Can't wait to see what is next!

~Leo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:21 pm 
3. Flaming O

Thank you for this story. I can't wait for an update.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:57 pm 

wimpy0729 - It’s good to be back with this story:)

I think it’s going to take some time before Willow gets used to Tara doing intimate scenes. I know I would have issues, but I think it will get easier as time goes by. Man vs Woman...hmm valid points all:) I’m not too sure, but I bet it would not be a pleasant one.

The pass was a sweet gesture and I’m sure Willow appreciates it, I’m just not sure how much she’ll use it after that incident, lol.

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001 - Tara really does need to open up more to Willow and I hope she does it soon.

Thanks for the feedback!

AstronSoul - Glad you liked!!

Thanks for the feedback!

faolan228 - I hit it with the paddles and IT LIVES!!

The pass was unexpected and very sweet. :grin

Thanks for the feedback!

Grimm - Thanks for calling off the hit. It definitely explains hot chick that was following me around. No? Oh, she wasn’t...never mind. :grin

I felt bad for Willow as well. I mean, if it was me? There’d be trouble.

Are you sure that you didn’t call for the hit on Morgan? We’ll have to wait and see.......

Thanks for the feedback!

Rebecca Ashling - Ha! You are probably right!! I’m sure they will both be mindful before the next visit. Shanna, to me, is like...have you ever seen the movie Soapdish? Sally Fields, Kevin Klein? Anyway, she kinda reminds me of Cathy Moriarty’s character, Montana Moorehead. A catty, bitchy, self absorbed hag that will stop at nothing to get ahead, lol.

Tara definitely needs to open up. It’s not that she doesn’t want to or has anything to hide, it’s just an automatic response.

Thanks for the feedback!

Missocki - I’m glad you are enjoying it and recalling your ‘Swamp’ days. Good times for me as well. :grin

Some angst in the next chapter, but as always ti will all work out in the end.

Thanks for the feedback!

willowtaralover - I fell for Willow immediately as well. I already told my wife, ‘If I ever meet her in person...‘ LOL Kidding, of course. Amber is something special and I love every time I get to see her in person.

Tara’s reluctance to discuss her past is just something that is a reflex and nothing against Willow. It’s normal for her not to discuss it, but I bet Willow will coax more out of her soon.

Thanks for the feedback!

JustSkipIt - 3 times...really? I feel honored. :blush I actually went back and read it again myself, just to try and get the creative juices flowing again. I’m sure to Tara it was just, “another day at the office,” but for poor unsuspecting Willow...disaster! I guess that’s why so many actors marry actors. I know it would be tough on me.

Thanks for the feedback!

wills redemption - I think that if Tara had acknowledged Willow’s presence or look over, then she would not have been able to do the scene. Perhaps in the future, she’ll warn her girlfriend first, lol.

Ha ha! Of course Tara’s not a legend, but in Willow’s mind...she’s up there. And you are right, she’s putting a lot of undue stress on herself.

Thanks for the feedback!

inlovewithtara - Glad you liked!!!

Thanks for the feedback!

loes_pride - So glad to see that you are still reading. :grin

Thanks for sticking with me!!!

bluepaintbox - You are very welcome!!

Thanks for the feedback!

Post subject: Re: Fic: [AU] Racing The Rain (UPDTED: 12/09/12)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:59 pm 

TITLE: Racing The Rain

AUTHOR: Finey_McFine

RATING: R

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other BtVS characters, as well as some random dialog, belong to Mutant Enemy. ALL other original characters belong to me! This includes: Willow’s siblings and teammates, plus Tara’s friends and co-workers. Mention of any ‘real’ people in this fic is brief and pure fantasy.

SUMMARY: Totally AU! Set in LA with lots of W/T fluff and some angst, but no Hellmouthyness; just good old regular day-to-day drama. Willow is attending college on an athletic scholarship and Tara is Hollywood royalty. They meet and fall in love, of course, but will they be able to survive the pitfalls of a public romance? Well, you’ll just have to read and find out! ;-)

<Thoughts are in italics>

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Wow, two stories, two updates, same day...it’s an early Christmas miracle! There was no proof of this chapter, so if you come across something, just PM me and I’ll fix it:) Enjoy!

Chapter 65: An Unpleasant First

Tara was sitting on the sofa in the family room with her laptop resting on her legs and her fingers flying across the keypad. She was a bit frazzled and Willow’s sudden decision to bottle up her feelings was setting Tara’s nerves on end. After the girls talked in Tara’s dressing room, she was under the impression they had resolved things, but when they left the studio, Willow’s mood shifted once again.

Tara had left Willow in her dressing room, for about thirty minutes while she met with producers and when she returned, Willow was moody.

The drive home was an uncomfortable one. Tara tried and failed to engage Willow in conversation; the redhead was practicably mute. When they finally arrived, Willow went straight to their room, changed into her work out clothes and announced she was going for a run. She told Tara she would be back “later.” Then she left, without a kiss or an ‘I love you,’ and for the first time in their short relationship, Tara felt uneasy.

Tara checked the time and noticed her girlfriend had been gone for nearly an hour. She had been keeping herself busy answering email and updating her calendar. Truthfully, she was having a hard time keeping up with things since letting go of Kelly. Tara had a publicist, an agent and a manager to assist her, but they all had other clients and could not devote one hundred percent of their time to the blonde as Kelly had. Tara had become quite used to having someone do all the grunt work and just tell her where to go and when to show up. Now she was having to do it all for herself and it was becoming quite taxing. She desperately needed to find another assistant.

She and Willow were set to fly out to New York in just five short days and she was still trying to get things straight on on her schedule. Cyndi had lined up quite a few TV and radio talk show appearances, in addition to the big photo shoot and her guest spot on Saturday Night Live. Their first week in the big city was shaping up to be a hectic one and the way Willow had reacted today, deeply worried Tara. There would be no way she could focus with a moody Willow on her hands.

Tara sighed in frustration, closing her laptop and setting it on the coffee table. She closed her tired eyes and dropped her head back on the sofa. Her quiet time only lasted a few short moments when she heard the familiar sound of the front door opening and an excited Ralphie running to greet her other master. Tara hoped that the run and time alone, had cleared Willow’s head and put her in a better mood, but unfortunately for Tara, her girlfriend’s mood was even darker than before.

Tara looked up to see a sweaty, dirty and bleeding Willow skulking down the front hall and into the kitchen. The redhead was mumbling under her breath as she threw open the refrigerator door and grabbed a bottle of cold water. Tara was alarmed when she saw the oozing wound just above Willow’s right eyebrow and the blood slowly trickling down the side of her head.

“Will? Honey, what happened?” She asked as she approached Willow in the kitchen.

“What do you mean?” Willow asked, sounding annoyed.

“You’re bleeding,” Tara responded, pointing at Willow’s head as she grabbed several paper towels and ran them under the tap.

Willow reached up and gingerly touched her brow and winced as she observed the blood on her fingers. “Fucking Papparazzi.”

“What happened baby?” Tara asked as she reached out to press the wet glob of paper towels to Willow’s head.

Willow reared back, just out of Tara’s reach. “I got chased, that’s what happened. I only made it a couple miles before I noticed them behind me on scooters. So I tried to lose them in the park, got hit in the face with a tree branch and fell. I can’t go running or do fucking anything anymore without someone up my ass 24/7!”

Tara’s facial expression shifted in a matter of milliseconds. What had been one of concern, was now a stone cold stare. Her hackles were officially up and Willow’s nasty mood set the blonde on the defensive. “What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“It means what it means,” Willow replied in a spiteful tone.

“Which is?” Tara was throughly annoyed and holding her head a little straighter.

Which is,” Willow said, mocking Tara’s words, “Sometimes I just need some time to myself and I can’t seem to get any!”

Tara’s eyes narrowed dangerously and she slammed the wet paper towels down on the counter. “Fine. Take as much time as you need.” She spat as she turned on her heels and headed for the basement door. She was more than ready to put some distance between them.

“Why are you leaving? It’s your house,” Willow mumbled, just loud enough for Tara to hear and stopping the blonde dead in her tracks.

As the words flew out and Willow saw her girlfriend freeze, she outwardly cringed; knowing it was a sensitive subject with Tara, but not being able to reel herself in. Shit. Willow pressed her lips together and willed herself not to speak another word as Tara whirled around to face her. They both stood, staring at each other in silence for what seemed like forever, but was only a matter of seconds.

Tara’s face was red, her eyes brimmed with angry tears and her fists were clinched at her sides. “I’m so sorry that wanting to spend time with the woman I’m in love with is such a burden on her!” Tara said, shattering the silence.

The harsh tone of Tara’s voice made Willow jump and she immediately wished she hadn’t said it. “Tara, that’s not what I meant-”

“I know exactly what you meant,” Tara said swiftly and then pausing before dropping her own bombshell, “Maybe your moving in wasn’t such a good idea after all.” Tara’s words were harsh and hung heavily in the air. She’d finally put a voice behind her worst fear; the fear Willow didn’t want her as much as she wanted Willow.

As the words started to sink in, Willow’s previous anger began to dissipate and was being replaced with fear. The mere thought of losing Tara sent shock waves of pain through her very soul. She felt the tears welling up and blinked in an attempt to keep them at bay, causing a drop of blood to drip into her right eye.

Willow squeezed her eyes shut as the sweaty drop caused her eye to sting. Then she winced once again, “Ouch,” having thoroughly irritated the cut.

Unable to see her lover in pain, Tara picked up the soppy, paper towels and gently wiped Willow’s eye; then pressed them against her forehead.

“Thank you,” Willow whispered as Tara remained silent. “Tara, I...I’m so, so sorry. I don’t know why I said that...”

Tara continued to pat around the scratch, “You wanted to hurt me,” She said flatly, “And you succeeded.”

Willow cringed yet again, Tara’s tone was hard and cold. The blonde had never spoken to her like that before and Willow knew she had truly screwed up.

Willow began to contemplate, maybe Tara was right, she did want to hurt her. Maybe she wanted to make Tara feel the frustration she’d felt earlier in the day. She could hardly believe what she’d done, as if acting out would solve anything. Was there even anything to solve to begin with? Here was the person she loved more than anything in the world, the one who had been nothing but supportive, had braved a week with her family and here she was deliberately being cruel to her. I’m such a jerk, she thought, right before she burst out crying.

“I’m sorry, I’ll just go.” Willow sobbed as she turned to walk away. Only to be stopped by her girlfriend pulling her back.

Tara took a minute, pushing several sweaty stray pieces of red hair behind Willow’s ear. She didn’t want to fight with her girlfriend and it was hurting her deeply. “Willow, I love you. More than I’ve ever loved anyone else in my entire life and I want you here, but if you’re not happy and you don’t want to be here-”

“I do!”

Tara was weepy as well, unable to keep her emotions in check as she cupped Willow’s cheek and caressed it with her thumb. “Willow, I want you to do what makes you ha-happy, not what you think you have to do.”

“I want to be here...with you. You make me happy and I love you so much. I didn’t mean it...any of it.” Willow groveled, as she reached out and gripped Tara’s hips. She needed to touch her; to reconnect. “So, I guess this was our first fight, huh?”

Tara sniffled, “Not as much fun as our other firsts.”

A wry smile crossed Willow’s face, “Definitely not, c’mere,” She said and pulled Tara into a tight embrace.

They stayed like that for some time before Tara pulled away and gently tugged Willow’s arm. “Come on, let’s get you cleaned up.” Willow nodded and allowed herself to be led to the master bathroom where Tara turned on the tub faucet and started a bath. She looked to Willow and noticed the redhead checking the scratch on her face in the mirror. Tara slid up behind her lover, snaking her arms around her waist and resting her chin on Willow’s shoulder. “It’s not too bad, it just bled a lot.”

Willow frowned, “No, it’s not, but if it leaves a scar it’ll will always remind me how I hurt you and how much of an ass I am.”

“You’re not an ass Sweetie. You were angry, I’m not a hundred percent sure about what exactly, but you have a right to express you’re feelings. I’m just not so sure I want to be on the receiving end anymore,” Tara said as she left a wet kiss on Willow’s neck.

Willow slumped in Tara’s arms and shook her head. “I promise I won’t ever do that again and if I do, you can throw me out.”

“Willow, look at me,” Tara said as she gently turned Willow around to face her. “We’re going to be living together, sharing our lives...we’re bound to disagree from time to time. I...I just don’t want every time we do to turn into some quasi relationship ending episode. People fight Will and it’s not the end of the world. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

The redhead nodded, “I do and I...can we move some of my things tomorrow? Nothing major, because I know we have the party, but maybe you know...stuff? I just wanna feel more-”

“At home?” Tara said, finishing Willow’s sentence and receiving a nod from her girlfriend and then a shake in the opposite direction.

“Yes...no...that’s...no, that’s not it at all. You do make me feel at home, whenever and wherever I’m with you. It’s not even about that, it’s just...grr, I don’t really know what I’m trying to say. I’m tired and my head hurts and...”

“Shhhh, it’s okay. Come on, the tub’s ready and you’ll feel better after you get cleaned up.”

Willow complied, undressing and gingerly entering the tub. She immersed her achy body in the warm bubbly water, stretching out and sighing contentedly. She closed her eyes, backing up against the pulsating jets and hoping to loosen the tense lower back muscles. Tara lent in and kissed Willow lightly on the top of her head, before turning to leave.

“Hey,” Willow called after her.

“Hmm?” Tara answered.

“Aren’t you coming in?”

“I um, I wanted to give you some space.” Although there was no malice in her voice, she truly wanted to give Willow some space, Tara was still feeling a little shaken after their disagreement. She wasn’t quite sure what she should be doing.

Willow frowned immediately. “Where are you going?” She asked.

“I was going to make us something to eat?” Tara replied sheepishly receiving a smirk and a raised an eyebrow in return. She grinned softly, “Okay, so I wasn’t going to actually make anything.”

“Where were you going to order from?” Willow asked knowingly.

Tara gave Willow a sweet lopsided smile and a shy shrug of the shoulders in return. “How about you come relax with me and then we’ll make dinner...together?” Willow asked, reaching out to her lover.

“Are you sure?”

“Of course I’m sure,” Willow said, holding out her hand and urging the blonde to join her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:11 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Dibs! HA!

And after you broke the board too, lol. :wink

Like Tara said, another one of their less than pleasant first - ahh but now there's the joy of make-up sex! lol

It's a natural thing when couples first start to cohabitate, and for a couple that rarely fights it's all the more devastating.

Not so long until the next update, maybe?

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:30 pm 

I did break the board and I'm damn proud of it!! :fallen :kdevil :smash >:)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:12 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Oh my. I'm having a Shelby overload. It's feast or famine with you, woman! I'll take the feasting please, but damn, talk about a blow up.

What in the world happened to Willow in the dressing room for the half hour she was waiting on Tara? Or did she just start stewing in there over everything else? Wow, talk about Moody McMooderson.

Man, that fight really sucked. Such hurtful things. Ouch. I can understand the paps pissing her off, but it seems maybe she's been holding some other stuff in and it all came boiling over. Not good. No, not good at all. They need to talk about things a little better before they get to such an explosive level. Their relationship is still fairly new and they need to get used to things, but I absolutely hated that they were ready to call it quits on the living together thing, or maybe even worse.

Tara taking care of her afterwards was sweet, but I totally get that she wasn't sure what she should be doing. Words cut pretty deep sometimes, and it's not something you can get over quickly.

To quote a very intelligent person, they needed less talkin' and more lovin'. Or well actually, they may need some serious talking and less yelling.

I'm curious to see if the crisis is totally averted that easily. I really hope it is, but I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks for the double updates. Hope to see more really, really soon!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:57 pm 
3. Flaming O

More board breaking updates! :clap
I really enjoyed this & enjoy your other fics.
thank you!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:09 pm 
5. Willowhand

So I haven't commented in a while and that's not cool so my apologies there but even though this update wasn't all sunshine and puppies, it was still great for the simple fact that you showed something different. It's great that you didn't draw out the fight but at the same time, by putting it in there, you made the characters more real which makes the story so much better. Yes, we use fanfic as an escape sometimes but the escape is so much better and makes more of an impact when it's something we can relate to. So now that I've said that, that has to be the quickest fight ever. Not that it's necessarily over because feelings were hurt and this issue isn't something that's going to be forgotten. But man, if every fight were that quick, my girlfriend would be a happy camper lol. It's good to see you back though. Yay!

An Everyday Life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:28 pm 
8. Vixen

Yay update, boo fight, yay communicating better!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:31 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Wow, updates on both your stories today. Thank you. I wondered if anything happened in the dressing room.

It was good to see a story addressing a fight and the attempt to resolve it. Both of them know how to push buttons, the speed of escalation was fast, but the retreat was quick as well. Tara was correct in pointing out that they will fight in the future, and it shouldn't be a breakup situation. I do think they need to address some issues: Willow's anger and moodiness and Tara's insecurities and stress from not having a PA. Given the recent coming out event I'm surprised a PA hasn't been hired.

A tough first indeed.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:52 am 
5. Willowhand

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~does a lil willow-like happy dance then quickly composes self hoping no one saw~

LOVE IT!! More...need more....more!

~AS~

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:05 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I really hope that they learn their lesson and start to communicate their problems sooner rather than bottle them up... I hope Tara & Willow very quickly find a new reliable personal assistant, that doesn't have a crush on either of them and try to cause problems for them, so they can concentrate on being happy...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:41 pm 
3. Flaming O

I just love this story... :applause :applause :applause

gotta say I was on my edge of my seat during the big tiff..but glad things smoothed out. Don't think I could have handled it if it was a BIG cliff hanger...whew...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next