The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: New Story: Happiness (Updated 11/1/10)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:32 am 
3. Flaming O

*walk inside of the room* So I had missed some updated..

Man, I love your story and you know that already..

I LOVE the sex part.. It was very SEXY, HOT and they were Virgins... God love us.... :blush :smug

Now, I want more update...

:pray Please!! :pray

:kitty
Tay

Post subject: Re: New Story: Happiness (Updated 11/05/10)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

AUTHOR NOTES:: So this chapter is super short but i thought it would b a good update so enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12 Morning After

The next morning Willow went to turn over onto her side, cause the sun was streaming in from a place she had no clue where, and she realized she couldn’t move. In her mind she kind of started freaking out, thinking that she was paralyzed. But then something clicked, she could actually feel what was against her, and she felt the warm pulse through the skin, that was making contact with her skin. She now realized why there was sun coming into the room, because it wasn’t her room it was…

“Tara,” Willow whispered opening her eyes cautiously to the bright room.

She looked over and she saw the most beautiful thing her eyes had ever laid sight on. Lying on her side, with her head resting on Willow’s shoulder and the pillow, was Tara’s head. She was breathing softly, threw her nose. Her hair slightly tangled but still beautiful, made a short of halo around her face, her arm was tucked up under her chin and she had this look of pure bliss on her face.

Willow figured she had the same look, as all the images and sounds came back from last night. They had finally done it. They had made love for the first time, after wanting it for so long. After wanting this woman in her arms again, she got her dream to come true. She lay there for a few minutes. Studying her face and her body, loving every single curve her eye met, and memorized them all.

She would have stayed there the whole day just watching her angel.

she thought with a smile.

But natured called, and she thought that maybe waking Tara up with breakfast and mochas was a good idea. So she slowly extracted herself from the bed. Careful not to wake the sleeping beauty at her side. and ran into the bathroom. After she came out she looked around the room to find all her clothes. Which they seemed to have made a nice little path to the bed.

Once she was fully clothed and she checked on Tara, to make sure she was still asleep, she quietly exited the room and the apartment. She walked down the block to the Espresso Pump to pick up the mochas. Then she was going to go to Betty’s Bakery and pick up some donuts. She hoped Tara still liked the twisty ones with sugar on them like she did in high school.

After she got all the things, she started to head back towards Tara’s apartment whistling to herself and waving to the people on the street as she went. She was however not prepared for what she saw when she came into the apartment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tara woke up feeling very satisfied and very well rested. She didn’t think that she had ever been this well rested in a long time. She rolled over onto her back and opened her eyes smiling. She had spent the night with Willow. She had finally gotten all her heart wanted for six years. That was that beautiful redhead she had fallen in love with so long ago. As she turned over to say hi, to that very redhead, she was met with an empty bed. The sheets were still messed up like someone had been there, and it was still slightly warm from the body, but no one was there.

Instantly Tara started to cry. She had thought that Willow had wanted everything that she had. She even was the one that asked if she could be her girlfriend again.

“NO,” Tara screamed to the room. “She loves me, she wants me back after everything I did to her, and she wants me back.”

Tara started crying harder, hugging the pillow that Willow had slept on. She didn’t hear the door to her apartment open, then close, and she didn’t see the figure come running into her room. Intil she saw a sea of red in her face. And she registered that someone, was hugging her and rubbing her back. She also realized that that person was talking to her. After she cleared her mind enough to think she listened and felt and realized that person was Willow.

“Tare, Tare what’s wrong baby, what happened. Its ok now I’m here tell me what happened.”

“Y.y.you w.w.w.were gone,” Tara stuttered tears still spilling from her eyes.

Willow pulled back to look into Tara’s face and see that she wasn’t making it up. Then it hit Willow, what this must have looked like to Tara when she woke up. Even though they were together again and Willow could honestly say she trusted Tara with her life, they still didn’t trust each other’s hearts and that was huge. It broke Willow’s heart to even think that Tara felt she didn’t want her, or to be with her.

“Oh baby, I’m so sorry. I went to get breakfast to surprise you. I didn’t expect you to be awake and then I didn’t realized what it could do if you did wake up. I should have left a note. I’m so sorry. But Tare, look at me please,” Willow watched as watery blue met sorry green. “Tara Maclay you need to listen when I say, I love you with everything I have. I lost you for so long and now that I have you, I’m not going anywhere. I know we have a lot to work threw and we have a long road, but I also know that I wouldn’t want anyone else by my side, to face whatever comes more than you. I need you to breathe Tare, can’t you see that.”

Tara felt new tears come to her eyes but not sad ones. These were happy ones, no one else in her life had ever made her feel this special. Her parents loved her yes, and so did her friends, but there is nothing like the love of your soulmate. Tara still couldn’t believe she got a second chance with hers.

Tara launched herself onto Willow, straddling her and kissing all over her face. Willow giggled and held onto her girl. She was so happy her heart could burst. Seeing Tara like that had almost killed her. She was not going to let that happen again. She put her finger underneath Tara’s chin, cause the blonde was currently attacking her neck, and brought her face level with Willow’s.

“My Tara,” Willow said before she captured the lips of her angel and kissed her slowly, deeply letting her feel all the love she could from the redhead.

After they pulled back, they just stayed there for a seconds, feeling the love flow between them. Then Willow realized the mochas and donuts were probably getting cold. She pulled back from her heaven and looked into those eyes she loved so much.

“So I got us donuts and mochas, do you feel up to eating them?”

Tara smiled, “Of course sweetie.”

They walked hand in hand into the living room and sat on the sofa. Willow passed Tara her donut and mocha and got hers out as well.

“Oh Will, your remembered.”

“Of course I did baby, I remember everything”

They sat there and ate in silence. Neither rushing to talk or to start the day. They just wanted to spend the time together happy and in love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and that is the chapter...the next one should b coming soonish

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
DIBS!

That was an awesome Chapter, sis!! It was very sweet and awww...

I really loved that chapter, sis.... keep it up.

Last edited by Alex_Vixen on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm 
3. Flaming O

DIBS..

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:12 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Hey there !
Very nice chapter, short but cool and making feel the love. Well now it was a little too sugary for me, but you know how i am lol. So, at some point, it was not "threw" but "through", and apart from that well it was awesome as usual ma'am ^^.

Keep it up ! :peace

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:12 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness Cayli-girl... Good that Willow managed to calm Tara down when Tara found Willow gone...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:28 pm 

Can u say awwwwwwwesome!....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:15 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Sweet, Sweet, Sweet - and we're not talking donuts and mochas!

Thanks!

Ariel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:56 pm 
3. Flaming O

AUTHORS NOTES:: This is another short one but again...its leading us up to the fun parts later so enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 13 A Day Out

At about noon they both decided that it was probably time to start doing something. They got dressed and decided to head over to the Rosenberg’s so that Willow could actually get into some clean clothes.

They hopped into Tara’s SUV and started heading, Willow instantly rested her hand on Tara’s thigh and started rubbing her thumb in circles. This made Tara smile big. She couldn’t believe that her life was finally coming together the way she had wanted it for so long.

Once they pulled up outside the house Willow instantly saw that Tiffany was looking out the window. She must have heard the car pull up, and she had the biggest smile on her face. Willow looked over to Tara a similar smile playing on hers.

“Tiff is going to attack us, you understand this right?” Willow asked chuckling.

“Yeah I know, but while you get dressed I’ll answer her million questions,” Tara said smiling back.

“Hey, do you mind if we have a Scooby day today?” Willow asked wanting to share her happiness with her friends.

“That sounds great Will, we could all go somewhere together, I mean we all haven’t been together since I left right?”

“Exactly, ok, so let’s go in and you tell Tiff and call the rest of the gang and we can head out.”

They both got out of the car. Tara walked around the car and as soon as she was at Willow’s side she found her hand laced with the redheads. They walked up the sidewalk together and as expected outburst Tiffany and she threw her arms around them both giving them a big bear hug. She pulled back and came back in to give them another hug. Once she was satisfied that they were all hugged out she couldn’t contain herself.

“Willow, you didn’t come home last night,” Tiff said winking at her twin.

“No I didn’t, and I’m not going to tell you about it either.”

“Aww, why not?” Tiffany gave her sister her best puppy-dog-eyes.

“Because I’m sure you don’t want to hear about my sex life.”

Tara turned a very bright shade of red that could rival the twins’ hair. She hadn’t expected Willow to say that. Willow had definitely grown a lot more confident in her personality. She wouldn’t have said that or even thought about saying that in high school. Tara loved this growth in her love’s character. She felt that she had also grown more confident and that was definitely going to help in their relationship. They were no longer shy about their feelings towards each other.

“YOU TWO HAD SEX!” Tiffany squealed. “Ok, you’re right I sooo don’t need to hear about that other than I am very happy about that.”

“Thanks sis, hey I’m gonna go get changed out of these clothes and Tara and I have an idea for today,” Willow said squeezing the blonde’s hand smiling in her direction.

“Ok sweet, so you go and I’ll talk to your baby.” Tiffany smiled, jumping inside at being able to say that about Tara and Willow.

They walked into the house and willow climbed the steps two at a time, her body responding to how she was feeling today. Tiffany and Tara sat down on the couch and turned towards each other smiling.

“Look at you Tara, you look like you could do anything.”

“I could Tiff, I really could, I’m so happy I got my Willow back.”

“I’m so happy for you two, all of us are you have no clue how bad all the Scoobies wanted this to work”

“Speaking of that, do you think we could get the gang together today and do something?”

“Oh I’m sure we can, Buffy and I never got to go shopping yesterday for our furniture and apartment stuff. Ooh which reminds me we got an apartment one of the landlords called today saying that the credit checks cleared and we can move in, in a month.”

“That’s great Tiff, and since when is Buffy moving in with you?”

“Since yesterday, she wants to move out since her mom is getting married and since Dawn has practically moved in with Faith. I can’t blame her for it.”

“So you two want to go shopping, we could head towards the city and go to IKEA.”

“Then maybe go to the mall or something like back in high school,” Tara said forming a plan in her head. “I actually need to get some more work jeans I’m wearing mine out.”

“Yeah that’s a great idea, Tara, I’ll call Buffy. Why don’t you call Faith and Dawn? I’m sure we’re going to have to pry those two out of bed. You know how they get on their days off,” Tiffany giggled.

“Yeah, seems like everyone is getting together, now all we need to do is get you together with some hot stud.”

“Yeah right like that’s going to happen, I mean I just got divorced I don’t know if I’m ready,” Tiffany said kinda feeling a bit gloomy.

“I get that sweetie, so maybe it’ll be good to just have girl time ya know, hang out with all us super cool lesbians, and Buffy.”

“Sounds like a great plan.”

“What sounds like a great plan?” Willow asked as she pulled a t-shirt over her head as she walked in to the living room.

“How do you feel about going into the city and stopping by IKEA and maybe the Mall?” Tara said moving closer to the redhead as she sat down on the couch.

“That sounds like a great idea baby, Tiff you and Buff hear anything back from the apartments?”

“Yeah I was just telling Tara here that we got that cute one right across from the high school, it’s so great, but we need furniture so IKEA would be a great start. We probably also need some other things too.”

“Great, and if you guys need any help at all don’t even worry about it I’ll help you out.”

Tiff smiled she knew her sister meant financial help and she would probably throw a fit when it came down to the numbers but to know that her sister always had her was a wonderful feeling.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about two hours they all met at the Rosenberg’s and piled into Faith’s suburban. No one had understood why faith had gotten the vehicle expect for Tara because Faith had only told Tara the real reason. Faith had never had a family growing up, when she came to Orlim it was to another foster home. Faith had been in foster care her whole life. No one had ever wanted to adopt the wild child. So Faith had been in and out of places throughout her childhood and teenage years. Tara felt that was what made them as great of friends as they were. Tara had a loving home but that was because of her parents. She had never stayed in one place for more than a year or two with her father being in the military.

The suburban was symbolic for Faith, she had gotten it a little bit after she and Dawn had started dating. She didn’t know if the relationship was going to go that far but at the same time she did. This was her and Dawn, and when she explained her insane reasoning to Tara, the blonde had not only understood she had hopped into Faiths old trans am and went car shopping with her.

So the friends were on their way to IKEA, Faith was driving with Dawn in the shot gun seat their hands laced together on Dawn’s lap. In the middle seats was Buffy and Tiff going through the store’s catalog circling the items that they wanted most talking close together, and snuggled in the back was Tara and Willow never taking their eyes off each other. Their friends all noticed this as they were driving and smiled. The gang as back together and it was the greatest feeling in the world.

Post subject: Re: New Story: Happiness (Updated 11/14/10)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:59 pm 
2. Floating Rose

DIBS?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:50 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Second dibs!!

I missed an update :shock

The morning after was great! I felt so bad for Tara when she woke up to an empty bed but yay for Willow being so reassuring!!!

Haha, Tiff freaking out was awesome!

IKEA <3

Yay for Scoobie time.

Love it!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:54 pm 
3. Flaming O

YAY, you updated..

Yeah, I haven't read yet, you know why..

But I want to try the email thing, so why not try on my favourite story? hmm!

I'm sure I will love this updated..

Until tomorrow when I finish read it..

:kitty
Tay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:03 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Updatey goodness! Love the girl gang and all the fun and warmth.

So when are Tiff and Buffy getting together?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:51 pm 

Hey there !
Nice update, very family centric chapter, i really liked it :) (yup, i did, wasn't overly sappy..lol)

Keep it up ! IKEA !!!!!! :party

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:22 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Love this story! You are a great writer!
Can't wait to read the next update.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:17 pm 

Every thing is sunshine and puppies right now. What happens when Willow has 2 go home? :miff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:43 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
I finally got caught up on this fic and I'm LOVIN' IT! Willow as an identical twin??? Yummy!! In my book, two Willow's are always better than one:)

You are doing a very good job of portraying their bond, even though they've been apart since they were teenagers. Nice job!

Looking forward to the next update!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:35 pm 
3. Flaming O

AUTHOR NOTES:: ok so i know it's been forever since i've last posted and i'm really sorry, i'm going to try to make them more regular. Thanks to phoebs for being my awesome beta you rock sis love you. and here is the chapter.

Chapter 14: A Day for friendship.

It had been about a week since that first date that Tara and Willow had gone on and they had spent every possible moment together. Willow was helping her sister and Buffy with their moving plans having hired a lawyer to see everything from the lease to getting the divorce finalized. And Tara had gone back to work Tuesday having three clients in a row. However, they still seemed to always be together. Willow had even gone and watched them work at the O Connell’s down the street from Willow’s parents’ house. She really loved watching Tara work, she was very good at designing and the three workers had everything down to a science.

However today was not one of those fun loving days that Willow had been having since she arrived. She had been having tons of fun with her family and friends. She loved catching up with them but last night Tiffany had gotten a call from Mark’s lawyer saying they need to meet to discuss the splits that were going to be made. Tiffany had made if for Monday morning and she wanted Willow to go with her because she needed the help and she also knew her sister wouldn’t let her just give everything away. Tiffany really hated the man but at the same time it was hard to hate someone you’ve loved for so long.

So with it being Monday morning Willow was currently sitting in the passenger seat of her sister’s Cobalt stealing glances at her jumpy twin. Finally after seeing Tiffany jump at the surprise of a car pulling up at the stop sign willow reached over and put her hand on her sisters’ hand. She looked at her and she could see her relax.

“Tiff, relax sweetie please, I know your nervous, I am too but you can do this and I’ll be there the whole way through.”

Tiffany nodded her head still not sure she could voice her thanks so instead she squeezed Willow’s hand, smiling a little at her.

They pulled the car up outside the law offices of Roe and Smith, the lawyers that Mark was using. Willow got out of the car looking at the building with a resolve. The same look she gave a competitor when they threatened her that they were going to take her business down. The only difference was this was her sister and no one is going to knock her down. Back in grade school Mark had pushed Tiffany down in the sandbox outside their school and Willow had saw red. She ran at Mark and tackled him to the ground pounding his face in cause he had made her sister cry. Looking back now Willow felt the same sense of protection toward her twin and she would do anything to protect her.

Willow’s lawyer and long time friend from college Sasha, she had gone to college with her while Sasha was in her last year of prelaw as Willow was just entering into Business school. She had stayed friends with her while she had moved to Connecticut to go to Stanford. So when Willow had called her and asked her if she would like to work in Willow’s legal department at her business the answer was an automatic yes. Before willow had left for Orlim she had called Sasha and asked her to kind keep her schedule open just in case her sister would need legal help. Sasha had instantly said yes of course.

So the three woman walked into the building after Sasha talked to the receptionist they were escorted. Willow caught the eye of the woman as she gave a not so subtle death glare at Tiffany and a cord struck Willow but she kept it to herself. She caught the woman’s eyes and she knew she had been caught and Willow gave her, her famous don’t mess with us look and the woman shrunk back to her desk.

As they entered the room Willow’s heart went to her stomach and her hands balled into fists. Sitting next to Mark was Shelly. Willow couldn’t believe that he would be so insensitive to bring that bitch. She had this smug smile on her face as well. Willow instantly reached for Tiffany’s hand and felt it shake and she knew her sister was close to tears. They sat down at the board room table willow glaring at them both with all the hate she could.

“So before we start she has to leave,” Willow said to Sasha.

“I totally agree she has no legal connection to any of this,” Sasha said to Mr. Roe the lawyer representing Mark.

“She is Mark’s power of attorney, she gets to stay,” he said sounding slightly bored.

“Well, no technically Tiffany is seeing as though they are still married in the eyes of the state of Illinois,” Sasha replied back.

“That is true but we thought that if Mrs. Spencer…”

“Don’t you dare call her that anymore, she doesn’t need that trash name,” Willow spat without really thinking.

“Miss Rosenberg why are you here?” Roe asked looking smug that he also found a loophole in her being there.

“I am here Next of Kin so I can be here,” Willow said having looked it up extensively the night before so that she could make herself able to be in the room.

“And that is no different than the power of attorney since they are still married that would make Mark her next of kin,” Mr. Roe spat back.

“Actually no Arthur it’s not, she is of blood relations meaning that Next of Kin can be given to a non spousal individual as long as they are of blood,” Sasha said back reading off the law book page she had copied the night before. She knew Willow would do anything to stay in the room with her sister so Sasha had made sure that they kept it that way.

Roe looking defeated looked over at Shelly saying, “You have to leave Shell, their right you’re not legally able to stay in here.”

“But Daddy, you said that since we are engaged I will,” Shelly said looking a lot like a 5 year old.

“Well you’re getting married. You’re not married yet, so no you can’t.”

Shelly stormed out of the room giving Tiffany a look that willow thought was a death glare but looked more like a constipated frog. This made Willow giggle a little and Tiffany knew why and also gave a small giggle. And then she turned and saw Mark looking at her and it made her heart stop. She still loved this man but in her heart he wasn’t the same man anymore. And the love was gone, and all that was there was the pain.

“So can we get this over with? I need to get home and start moving my stuff into my apartment,” Tiffany said to Willow.

“Of course, sweetie. So Mark, what are your conditions?”

They sat there for three hours talking about what was going to happen to everything that Tiffany and Mark had accumulated over the years. Mark was being nice, but also selfish at the same time. He wanted to resolve this out of court so that he could get married sooner and Willow wanted to make him wait. She wanted him to have to suffer but that would also mean that Tiffany would have stay Mrs. Spencer longer and she really hated the thought of her sister living with his name any more than she already had. So after leaving they decided that all was resolved and Sasha and Mr. Roe were going to take the papers to the judge. It was all going to be official by Wednesday of the next week.

As Willow and Tiff drove home, this time Willow drove cause Tiffany seemed like she was in her own world. The redhead kept a hand on Tiffany the whole way. Once they got to the house and got out of the car Willow pulled Tiffany into a big hug letting her sister let out all that she needed to. Willow looked up at the front porch and smiled. Sitting there waiting was the Scoobies. They all understood this wasn’t going to be easy for Tiffany and they were going to b there for it all.

They all walked into the house hugging Tiffany and sat down at the kitchen table. Tiffany sat between Willow and Buffy both their arms over the girl. Tara sat on the end next to Willow her hand on Willow’s knee showing her support and Dawn and Faith on the other side their hands holding Tiffany’s, well Dawn was holding Tiffany’s and Faith Dawn’s but that’s normal because they all knew that Faith didn’t do touching much unless she was comfortable enough to do that. They all knew she was just as supportive as anyone.

They sat there and Tiff told them what all happened crying into the shoulders of her friends.

“So tomorrow I have to go over there and get all the stuff I get out. He said he wants Shelly to move in as soon as she can and my stuff is in the way.”

“That son of a bitch, well we will go with you tomorrow then,” Buffy said getting mad.

“Yeah Tiff you aren’t goin’ in alone. We’ll b there the whole time,” Dawn said also getting upset.

“I’ll bring my truck, Faith and Tara can you bring your SUV’s too?” Willow asked.
“Definitely Red,” Faith agreed right away.

“Of course baby, I was already thinking I can take the seats down tonight to be ready,” Tara said, squeezing Willow’s hand. Willow smiled wide at her mouthing ‘thank you.’[i]

“Ok it’s settled, so what time do you guys want to meet here?” Tiffany asked.

“Meet, we’re staying the night silly, you need some intense Scooby therapy and we are just the girls to give it. I say we run to the movie store and rent the classics and settle in for a sleep over,” Buffy said.

They had all thought about this earlier that day that’s why they had shown up on the porch like they had.

“I could really use that. Thank you guys, I love you all so much for this,” Tiffany said tears in her eyes. She always knew they were there for her and it touched her to know she wasn’t alone in any of this.

They all broke to get the supplies. They sent Faith and Willow out to get the Pizza and Tara, Buffy, Tiffany, and Dawn piled in to the Trailblazer to go get mochas and the movies for the night. Once they all got back they settled down in the living room laughing and joking. It made Tiffany almost forget about tomorrow.

Willow and Tara sat on the couch holding each other. Tiffany and Buffy also sat on the couch, because Willow wasn’t able to be more than a few inches from her twin. She could sense that she needed her now. And Tiffany was very grateful for their twin sense. Faith and dawn sat on the love seat also cuddling. It was just like in high school only this time it was Tiffany and Buffy sending small flirting signs to each other rather than Faith and Dawn. Again just like in the park Faith and Willow made eye contact and smirked.

Tara leaned down to whisper in Willow’s ear.

“Do you see it too?”

Willow looked up smiling and winking. The redhead mouthed [i]‘later’
and stole a quick kiss from the lips she loved.

The movie that they all considered their Scooby movie was V for Vendetta and they all loved it. It got everyone going, even faith who had only admitted it to Tara that the parts with the scroll made her tear up a little. So they sat drinking mochas and eating popcorn and pizza.

Willow was again struck like she had been that day in the Center. This was her family, how had she left them in the first place? She had lost Tara, yes, but they were still there for her and now that she had Tara back, so didn’t know what she was going to do. In her head she silently admitted to herself.

The rest of the night was very similar to that. They stayed up watching Disney movies and such till they all crashed in the living room like normal. They all knew tomorrow was going to be a long day but they didn’t care all tonight was about was forgetting about the pain and helping a friend out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And that is the chapter. the next chapter will be up very soon so i hope you all stay tuned for it.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:36 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

DIBS!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:47 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Update, yay! :D
Poor Tiff! Hopefully now she'll see the error of her ways and join the 'family' ;).
Hmm what will Willow do? D: I must know more!
Can't wait for more :D

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:21 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Yay!! I was just thinking about this fic earlier today and wondering when we'd see an update! I guess I willed it to happen, lol

I'm glad to see that Willow is realizing that going back to Chicago is not an option. But how will she be able to run her company from so far away....hmmmmm???

BTW...great job on the twin aspect. One of my best friends is an identical and though they sometimes bicker like an old married couple...they are there for each other always!

Looking forward to the next update! Soonish??? :pray

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:38 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I'm glad that Tiff's divorce thing is almost over and she's ready to enjoy some Buffy-loving... I hope Willow very soon figures out a way to relocate her job from Chicago to Orlim and preferably next door to Tara's office...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:27 pm 

Hey Doc !
Very good chapter, i feel like there are still a couple of things to go before the full on fluff happens..LOL

Keep it up ! ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:37 pm 
3. Flaming O

:party ...yay an update..been watching this story for awhile..awesome job

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:12 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Happy to see an update. Glad that Willow was there to support her sister in the meeting. Wondering if Tiffany and Buffy even realize their feelings for one another. Looking froward to the next update.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:51 am 
3. Flaming O

I love that willow drives a 150

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:21 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Aww, I'm happy for supportive scoobies! And poor Tiff, but hey, it's the right thing.

Cool update!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow