The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Coffee
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:07 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Title: Coffee
Author: bluewillowwitch
Rating: G
Summery: Our two girls having some coffee.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters. They belong to Joss Whedon.
Notes: All thought are in Italics.

“I’m so glad that you asked me to do this.”

Tara sat across from the very cute redhead from her Wicca group.

“Well to tell you the truth, I have been wanting to ask you out for a while now.” With this confession Willow lowered her head in shy embarrassment.

The blonde’s blush was a very deep shade of red. She wasn’t use to people who actually liked her. The last time anyone had shown any interest in her at all was the girl in her Art History class. She was only being nice to me so that Tara would give her, her notes so that she didn’t have to actually come to class herself.

“So, um… w-what brought you to the Wicca group? ‘Nice one Tara.’ The blonde silently berated herself.

“Um well.” Willow didn’t know how to answer that. “Two things really. One, I was hoping that it was a real Wicca group. One where I could learn more and grow in the craft. So you know that was a bust.”

“Yeah, not to many real Wiccas in the Wicca group. But, anyway, what was the second reason that you came?” Tara asked.

The redhead fiddled with her Mocha’s lid for a moment before answering. “Well, you see, the other reason was you.”

“Me!? Why me?” Tara was shocked and flattered at this confession. She quickly to ok a drink of her Chi Latte to calm herself.

“The thing is that I saw you there. At my first meeting. I saw you and I thought you were interesting. I wanted to talk to you but you seemed so shy. So I just came back. Over and over again.

“Your telling me that you stuck it out with this lame excuse for a Wicca group for two whole months just to see me?”

“Well yeah. It was worth it.” Willow smiled at the girl across from her. She really did like her. She felt a connection with her that she had never felt with anyone, ever before.

“Why did you first start going to the group? The redhead was curious, but also wanted the attention off of her for a moment.

With a blush Tara answered. “ Well at first I was also hopping it would get better. After awhile when it didn’t I was going to stop going. B-but then y-you showed up.”

Willow smiled. So the blonde had noticed her too.

“Now I really wished I would have asked you out sooner. Two wasted months for both of us with those Wanna-Blessed-Bes!”

Tara let out a laugh and looked over at her date. ‘Date. I love the way that sounds.’
“So, um, what are your plans for the rest of the night?” the taller girl had her fingers crossed for the right answer.

“Well, I think, after we finish our drinks, that I’m going to be bold and daring.”

“B-bold and d-daring how?”

Willow smirked. ‘I really like her.’ “Well, I was thinking that I would ask you to go out on another date with me tonight. I could walk you home and you can drop off you stuff. Then I can run home and drop my stuff off too. Then I can come and pick you up at your door. Then we could go to the movies and then to dinner. Then I can be a poper gentleman and walk you home. What do you think.”

Tara loved that idea. She was a little shocked by the fact that the redhead really liked her. “I would love it if you asked me out. By the way, if it helps I’m going to say ‘yes’.”

Willow smiled. “Tara, would you like to go out with me tonight?”

“I would love to Willow.”

With that, the two girls finished their respective drinks and they headed out for their second date of the day.

The End

"Sometimes you have to walk through Hell to get to Heaven."--Me

Post subject: Re: Coffee
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:54 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
That was awesome. Sugery sweet with just the right amount of cuteness.

The dialogue was witty and playful and I realise I'm just rambling on about points from the story and not leaving proper feedback, but I loved it. Great start to the day :)

Now I feel all shiny and happy.

Thanks for this!

PS Total dibs!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:04 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Aw, super cute! I agree with Laragh, all filled with the happy shinies now! More please?

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:29 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey :kitty ,

Laragh- I like the sugary sweet stuff every once in a while. :pinky I try to be witty, usually come off as crazy so I'm glad you liked it. Hey, any feedback is good feedback so thank you. :flower

LonelyTara- I'm glad that it filled you with happy shinies. I don't have more on this story but I do have others on the board and in the archives. :pinky Read all you want. ;-)

"Sometimes you have to walk through Hell to get to Heaven."--Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:50 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great fic.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:56 am 
19. Yummy Face

Really good one...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:05 pm