The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The True Nature Of Soulmates
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:34 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
I am glad you addressed the "our Tara" question already; from what I've gathered, Willow with AlternaTara is one of the things against the board rules. (1 of 3 reasons I never tried to post "Joy To Several Worlds" here.)

I can think of several interesting ways to explain how this happened, which just makes me more curious as to what you have in mind.

Somehow I imagien that the Dawn-thign is not merely a parallel between the two dimensnions-or-whatever-they-are. I'm guessing it's, if not directly related to the connection between this Tara and canon-Tara, at least derived from the same soruce or reason.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:15 am 
3. Flaming O

Sorry that it took a while for me to get this update done. I got smacked with a case of writer's block for a while. Happy to say that I was finally able to get this chapter the way I wanted it. I hope that it will be ok after how long it's been.

• Title - The True Nature of Soul Mates

• Author name – sapphoselene

• Email Address - sapphoselene@yahoo.com

• Rating - Will start as PG-13 but may need higher rating as story progresses.

• Disclaimer - All BtVS characters belong to their developers (like Joss Whedon and Fox, etc.), I just want to play with them for a little bit. I promise to give them back right away. This will be a W/T story (it might be a little different than you are used to though). This story takes place after Chosen... it is an AU story... There will be angst (how much remains to be seen), it will deal with prolonged abuse (and it's aftermath).

• Feedback- Most welcome... please, anything that would help me to improve my writing skills is needed and accepted with open arms.

• Summary- Willow’s and Tara's souls fight to reunite. Nothing will be a barrier to them, not even death.

• Notes- Much love and thanks for encouragement goes to Mandy, KiWi, Zephyrine, Young, Alex, misanthropic, NeverChosen, and the rest of my many new friends in Kitten Chat. They helped to give me the courage to actually try and post my first story.

-----------
chapter 5
-----------

~~~~~~~~~~
Feeling Willow’s comforting touch on her shoulders Tara begins to relax. When she hears what Dawn says, and watches the girl fall apart in Buffy’s arms, Tara tentatively steps forward. Feeling drawn to the young woman’s grief she reaches a shaking hand out, and touches the brunette’s back. When Dawn turns Tara fights to stay as relaxed as she can. Shocking everyone Tara asks “Is your name Dawn Maclay?”

“Not really, it’s Dawn Summers. Buffy?” She glances back at her sister for a spit second. “Tara? ... Are you ok? ... Don’t you remember us?”
~~~~~~~~~~~

Feeling the blood drain from her face Tara slowly sits in the nearest chair. Her eyes staying locked with Dawn’s. “How c-can this be? You look and s-sound exactly like my c-cousin Dawn Maclay. You aren’t m-m-my cousin?”

Buffy kept her arms around her confused and upset sister. “Tara, this is my sister Dawn. She has never been a Maclay. You have a cousin that looks like her?”

Tara wrapped her arms around her middle in an unconscious effort to protect herself. “She is l-like my c-cousin in almost every w-way.”

Willow took a seat by Tara and gently pulled her into a hug. “Tara, how is Dawnie different from your cousin?” Willow knew somehow that this could be important in figuring out what had happened.

Tara’s voice shook when she replied to the quiet question. “She hasn’t been m-mean or hurt me. She has k-kindness in h-her eyes. I could feel her p-pain and sadness w-when she talked about her m-mom. You all act s-so s-strange. I can f-feel a s-sadness in each of you w-when you l-look at me or t-touch me. Is there s-something w-wrong with me? Did I d-do something wrong, and you j-j-just don’t want to tell me?”

Giles looked with compassion on the battered soul that had come to them. “My dear girl, there is nothing wrong with you, and you have done nothing wrong. I suggest that we finish our meal first, and then we can continue this conversation in the library.”

Xander took Dawn to get some food, and then they joined the others. Once everyone was full they went their separate ways. Giles led Faith, Tara, and Willow to the library. Once in the library they gathered around a table. Giles gazed at the faces of the girls. “I believe the first order of business is to attempt to figure out what happened during your hug while Tara was singing.”

Willow turned to Tara. “I think I have an idea, but I need to ask something to see if I am right. Tara, when you went to Faith and hugged her what were you thinking and feeling?”

“I s-saw the pain in her eyes, and I w-wanted to help her. I wanted to take her p-pain away. I wanted her to f-feel safe and l-loved. I know the p-p-pain I saw. I have f-felt it for so l-long that it seems to be a p-part of me. I can’t b-bear to see anyone in that m-m-much pain. It hurts me.” Tara lowered her gaze to the table, and whispered the last three words.

“Tara, how does it hurt you? Do you feel bad for them, or do you actually feel the pain they do?”

Looking up at the kind red haired woman next to her Tara replied. “I c-c-can feel the p-pain they feel as if it w-was my own.”

Faith focused intently on Tara’s face. “T. are you telling me you took pain from me and gave it to yourself?” Faith felt her heart start to break. The last thing she wanted was to cause this kind woman any more pain.

Tara looked over at Faith. “N-no I d-don’t think so. While I w-was singing I f-felt pain flowing through m-me, but I also felt w-w-warmth toward the end of the song. It s-seemed to be flowing the opposite d-direction from the pain. The pain d-didn’t stay in m-me though. I don’t know where it w-w-went.” Looking to Giles she continued. “Did I d-d-do something d-dangerous or wrong?”

Willow reached out an captured Tara’s hand in both of hers. “Tara, I don’t believe what you did was dangerous or wrong in any way. From what you described it looks like you acted as a conduit to take some of Faith’s pain from her. I believe the warmth that you felt flowing opposite of the pain was healing love. I learned about some of this when I was with the coven in England Giles. I believe that Tara has the gift of being a healing empath. Faith what did it feel like for you?”

“It didn’t feel like anything at first, Red. I mean it was just like a regular hug. When you started hugging us both it felt like I had ice cold water kinda pouring out of me, and then I was flooded with heat. The heat was like when you stand by a bonfire after taking a swim in a cold lake. I have never felt like this in my life. Whatever it was that happened I know that it’s all good. I ain’t never been at peace with myself before. Don’t worry I still remember all the bad stuff I did. It’s just now I don’t feel buried by it. Ya know what I mean?”

Willow let the guilt and shame she felt show in her eyes when she looked at Faith. “Yes. I do know what you mean Faith.” The two women shared a look of understanding and acceptance. “Giles, I believe that Tara was able to access the magick we have bound when I was in contact with her. Did the same thing happen when you were bound to that other person?”

“No. She shouldn’t be able to access her magick in any way. ... Unless ... Tara, you said that our Dawn was almost exactly like your cousin Dawn, correct?”

“Yes s-sir.”

“Did you see anyone else here at any time before your arrival today?”

“No s-sir”

“I have noticed that you are often surprised by our behavior. I am quite curious as to why that is. Would you be willing to explain it for me?” Giles turned gentle eyes towards her.

“I can t-try Mr. Giles. I guess it’s m-mostly because you are all s-so nice. I can s-see kindness, and g-g-gentleness in each of you. The only p-person I have ever seen like that b-b-before was my mom. Everyone else was either indifferent or just m-m-mean and c-cruel. Mom was able to g-get me away from our f-family for almost two years. I went to c-college in a small town in California n-n-named Sunnydale. Near the end of my s-second year my father, brother, and c-c-cousin Dawn f-found me. They t-t-t-told m-me momma h-had d-d-died, and that was h-how they f-found me. Cousin Dawn s-s-said that if I didn’t go b-b-back w-w-with them they w-w-w-would t-take me back, and I w-w-would get daily b-b-beatings for d-d-defying them. I p-packed up what they l-l-let me, and l-left with them.” By the time she finished speaking Tara was shaking, and in tears.”

“Tara, dear girl, this may seem like a strange question. I want to know what you see when you look at a person. Look at Willow for a moment if you would. Now, besides her physical form, what are you able to see?”

“N-nothing anymore Mr. Giles. I am s-s-sorry if I h-have d-disappointed you.”

“Not at all my dear. You could never disappoint me.” Giles looked at the fragile girl thoughtfully for a moment. “My dear, I would like you to try again. This time however I would like you to hold Willow’s hand while you try.”

“Yes s-sir, Mr. Giles.” Tentatively she reached out a trembling hand, and gently eased it into Willow’s. She slowly raised her eyes to the redhead. Unconsciously she started to rub small circles with her thumb on the back of Willow’s hand. After a few moments her eyes widened, and she gasped. “Mr. Giles I c-can see colored l-light all around her. There are so m-many colors. I can s-see gold, silver, b-bright blue, orange-yellow, emerald g-green, and flashes of the c-c-clearest red I have ever s-seen.” Turning her head to Giles she continued. “When I f-first woke up t-today I was able to s-see a faint glow around every p-person. I was afraid b-because the only p-person I have ever s-seen a glow around b-before was my momma.”

Giles got an intense, concentrated look on his face. He sat forward in his chair. He pulled a cloth from his pocket, removed his glasses, and began cleaning the lenses. After a few minutes of silence the three women saw his eyes begin to flash with anger. He took several deep breaths before speaking again. “Tara, this is very important. I need you to search through your memories. With the exception of your mother, did you at any time see this ‘glow’ around any other person. ... Anyone, friend, family, stranger on the street. Even if it was just a flash for a moment.”

Tara had tightened her grip on Willow’s hand when she saw Giles beginning to get angry. She was fighting to keep her head up, and not drop back down behind a curtain of hair to hide. She shivered as the rage grew stronger in the man sitting across from her. She closed her eyes, and thought back over her life. Her need to obey instructions so deeply ingrained in her she was unable to even question his request. After several minutes she opened her eyes. Looking back at him she spoke with a trembling, soft voice. “N-no s-s-sir. Until this m-morning when I w-woke up the only p-person that I had ever seen a g-glow around was m-m-my mother. Everyone I have s-s-seen here did have a glow around them. Until you... uhm... d-d-did that thing where y-you ... uhm ... bound my m-m-m-magick to Willow. Then everything w-w-went b-back to normal.”

“BLOODY HELL!!! He can’t have been that stupid and selfish. The bleeding idiot!!” Rage exploded out of him, and Giles surged up out of his chair. He rushed to a locked bookcase. Fumbling in a pocket for the keys before he opened it, and retrieved a few books that he brought back to the table. After a few minutes of furious searching he found what he was looking for. “Oh dear lord.”

Tara had grown more agitated as Giles got angrier. Only Willow’s grip on her hand was able to calm her, and give her strength to sit in the face of such rage. Willow felt the fear growing in Tara, and tried to help her feel safe. Willow had rarely seen Giles this angry. She shifted her chair closer to Tara, and slipped her other arm around the frightened woman to show her support and protection. The three women jumped when Giles slammed his fists down on the table, rage clearly flowing from him in waves. Willow felt Tara jerk as the intense emotions from Giles started to bombard her.

“Giles, you need to calm down. You are hurting Tara. Please tell us what happened. Why are you so angry?” Willow reached out and placed a hand on Giles’ clenched fist.

With a great show of effort Giles reined in his emotions. Once he felt under control again he turned to the women. “Tara dear, I am very sorry to have frightened or hurt you. Please forgive my outburst.”

“Of c-course Mr. Giles.” Tara was becoming more accustomed to the habit of the people she was surrounded with now apologizing for some of their behavior around her. She raised her eyes, and gave him a small smile.

“Hey G-man. What is it that got you so wound up?”

“Faith, if you would be so kind as to summon Buffy, Dawn, and Xander. I feel all of you should know this.”

“Sure thing G-man.” Faith tore out of the library at a dead run.

Within minutes Faith was back dragging Dawn and Xander by the hands with Buffy right on her heels. Tara had leaned into the strong, comforting embrace that Willow offered. She had rested her head on the smaller girls shoulder, and was beginning to feel the strangest feeling of peace and love flowing into her from the redhead. She closed her eyes. It was the first time since her mom was taken from her that she felt safe. The new arrivals grabbed chairs and surrounded the table.

“So Giles, what’s the what? Some new big, bad, evil, doom?” Buffy asked while watching Giles fight with Ripper for control of himself.

~~~~~~~~~~

On the other side of the planet, in a dark room lit only by torches along the walls a man sat waiting impatiently for his servant to arrive. Hearing a firm knock on the door of the chamber he motions with a hand, and the door opens on it’s own. A tall well muscled man walks confidently into the room. “You sent for me my Master?”

“Yes, it is time for us to set my plan into motion. I felt a ripple in the flow of my energy. She has returned to this level of reality. Send out scouts to find her. Start them from Sunnydale, and have the work outwards until they find her. Once she is found they are to report their findings here. Make absolutely sure that they know to observe only. They are not to be discovered or come into contact with her. If she is with others I want to know who they are, and everything about them. Any failures on their part I will blame you for, so make certain nothing goes wrong.”

“Yes my Master.” The young man rushes from the room completely focused on carrying out his Masters orders quickly.

Scarlet Black

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:39 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
DIBS!

OMG UPDATE!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

Really great chapter. I loved learning more about everything to do with Tara and now I'm super intrigued as to what's setting off Ripper!!!!

And who are these people after Tara?!

Can't wait for more!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:33 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Sapphoselene!

THANK YOU!!! :pinky THANK YOU!!! :pinky THANK YOU!!! :pinky

Just last night, I re-read this story and wanted an update!!!

I can't believe that you've given us one!

What to say? Again, riveted to the story. Love the binding of the magic, fascinated as they begin uncovering the mystery, and now evil lurks!

Totally intrigued. Hope you're over that block, because you've got a fan waiting (several if not hundreds, in fact!)

WRITE!! :kgeek WRITE!! :kgeek WRITE!! :kgeek

Ariel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Wow! An update!

I love this story, so I'm glad to see you're back with an update, Sapphoselene.

I look forward to more on this!

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:31 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope that when the rest of the gang arrives Giles explains everything that is happening and calms Tara in the process...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:39 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Wow! What a great story!! I saw it on the board and read it though from the beginning and now I'm hooked!

I'm super intrigued and desperately wanting to find out more about this Tara and her reality. I love the way you have written Willow. She is not overly emotional and so sweet to Tara.

I'll be anxiously awaiting another update! :pray :pray

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:11 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Ahhhh! Who, what, when, where, why, how? So many questions. I very much hope your creativity stays free flowing.

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"

Post subject: Re: The True Nature Of Soulmates {updated : Apr. 14, 2011}
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:22 pm 
3. Flaming O

I am so happy that so many good writers have liked what my story is becoming. I have been reading as many stories as I can, and I love that I have been able to stir interest with this one. Thank you so much for reading. I struggled with this chapter for a while now. I hope that you all like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Title - The True Nature of Soul Mates

• Author name – sapphoselene

• Email Address - sapphoselene@yahoo.com

• Rating - Will start as PG-13 but may need higher rating as story progresses.

• Disclaimer - All BtVS characters belong to their developers (like Joss Whedon and Fox, etc.), I just want to play with them for a little bit. I promise to give them back right away. This will be a W/T story (it might be a little different than you are used to though). This story takes place after Chosen... it is an AU story... There will be angst (how much remains to be seen), it will deal with prolonged abuse (and it's aftermath).

• Feedback- Most welcome... please, anything that would help me to improve my writing skills is needed and accepted with open arms.

• Summary- Willow’s and Tara's souls fight to reunite. Nothing will be a barrier to them, not even death.

• Notes(1)- Thanks for the encouragement to do this in the first place goes to morrigan, Mandy, KiWi, Zephyrine, Young, Alex, misanthropic, NeverChosen, and the rest of my many new friends in Kitten Chat. They helped to give me the courage to actually try and post my first story.

• Notes(2)- To Comfort You : by Bette Midler … I borrowed these beautiful lyrics to help express the way Tara’s soul wants to speak to Willow’s. I intend no harm in doing this. Nor will I profit in any way from this. The song fits so beautifully, and I absolutely love it. I just wanted to share it with others.

------------
Chapter 6
------------

~~~~~~~~~~
Within minutes Faith was back dragging Dawn and Xander by the hands with Buffy right on her heels. Tara had leaned into the strong, comforting embrace that Willow offered. She had rested her head on the smaller girls shoulder, and was beginning to feel the strangest feeling of peace and love flowing into her from the redhead. She closed her eyes. It was the first time since her mom was taken from her that she felt safe. The new arrivals grabbed chairs and surrounded the table.

“So Giles, what’s the what? Some new big, bad, evil, doom?” Buffy asked while watching Giles fight with Ripper for control of himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Giles removed his glasses letting them fall onto one of the books on the table, and took a few calming breaths before beginning. “First off I must make this one point absolutely clear... I believe now that no one here is responsible for the negative events that have happened over the last couple of years within our group.” He glances around making eye contact with each person. “The fault lies squarely with the man that has been manipulating people, and events to facilitate his plans to obtain more power. Most of you will remember the Halloween that many people transformed into whatever costumes they were wearing. Before that night there was, for the most part, harmony in our little group. I believe the manipulation of our people, and events began then. Based on what I researched at the time, what I can remember of the time I was a reckless youth, and what is happening now I believe the spell put on the costumes likely included a secondary spell woven into it that would effect specific individuals. The second spell would have been designed to target Buffy, Willow, and Xander. It allowed Ethan to gain a slight hold over each of you. Usually it would only be enough to manipulate certain emotions in normal humans. Ethan is patient, and extremely good at long term manipulations. He had probably been studying the three of you because of your relationship to me long before that Halloween night. He didn’t handle it well when I chose to leave my life as Ripper behind, and returned to my calling as a Watcher. It would be poetic justice in his mind to have those closest to me to do his bidding. He knew that it would be like a torture to me, watching as the ones I cared most for slowly tore themselves apart.”

Willow began to tremble as Giles was speaking. Her whispered voice shook with suppressed emotion. “Giles, how much was he able to control us?”

Giles turned compassionate eyes to the young red head. “He would have had very little control with Xander only being able to influence strong emotions in him. With Buffy he would have more control due to the mystical nature of her being a Slayer. I believe that his control over Buffy ended when she died fighting Glory. My dear Willow, … with you, his control grew as your abilities with magick grew. The stronger you became, the easier it was for him to manipulate and control you. He would have been able, as your magick grew, to feed small amounts of black magick through the link he had with you. The more black magick you had in you the easier you became to control, and through you he was able to have more control over events. He would have kept pushing you to learn, and use more and more magick. After you brought Buffy back to us he would have been had enough influence over you to force you to ignore anyone wanting you to stop using magick. What he hadn’t taken into account is what would happen if you found your true soul mate. The bond of a soul mate is unbreakable, and will, over time, be able to overcome any other influences. Once he realized that his control could be broken he arranged events to take her from you.”

“So G-man do you mean to say that Willow was kinda like put in a type of thrall the way Dracula did to me? Except hers was done gradually over time so we wouldn’t notice the any changes?” Xander broke into Giles speech.

Giles looked with surprise at the young man. “That is a very good description of what happened Xander. So you see Willow dear, we can no more blame you for the things that happened while you were under Ethan’s control than we could blame Xander for what happened when Dracula controlled him.”

Willow looked with horror at Giles. “Can he still control me? Am I a danger to everyone?” She began to panic at the thought of her friends being hurt by her again.

Giles looked gently at the tortured girl. “After your breakdown when your soul mate was murdered, and with the work you did with the coven I don’t believe that he has any more control over you. There is a counter spell that we can do to ensure that all his control is completely broken, and he wouldn’t be able to establish that control again. We can do this spell at the next full moon. The reason I believe his control over you was broken is because of the love of your true soul mate. You fought back from abusing the magicks, and indulging in the thrills that black magicks gave you. You fought for the chance to return to the love of your soul mate. When you did this he performed a ritual, and did some spells that created a pocket reality inside our own. He was able to do this using some of the Key energy stored in Dawn’s blood. He probably stole a sample of her blood from the hospital after the car accident. He must have been following you closely Willow. When he saw you reconnecting with your soul mate he knew he didn’t have much time before he lost the opportunity to regain his control. It was just poor timing that brought the events to a head the day Warren shot Buffy. I believe that with magick Ethan was able to alter the course of one of the bullets so it went through your soul mates heart. In the instant before death he tore her soul from her and put it in the pocket reality. From what I read in these books today, I believe that it would have been imperative to bring the soul of a family member into the reality for it to work. Someone your soul mate would trust implicitly. Her mother.” Giles turned his gaze to Tara, and he paused for a moment. “Tara, that would be why you could see her aura glowing. Your mother was the only other real soul in that pocket reality. She was able to be used because she was already dead, and for the hereditary witch connection that linked you. Her soul would have been returned to it‘s proper rest when she died in that reality. Today when the pocket reality broke open you were brought to where your soul mate was. The connection that the two of you had was most likely stronger than Ethan ever suspected. From these texts you should have been returned to the place you died, and yet you are here with us hundreds of miles away from the place he killed you.”

The silence that invaded the room was broken by the breath of those present, and by the heartrending sobs torn from Willow’s soul. Without thought Tara pulled Willow onto her lap, surrounded the shaking girl with strong arms, and opened her heart and soul to encompass the redhead with all the love she possessed. Softly the blonde began to sing as she opened her heart completely to the first woman that showed gentleness to her since her mom died.

“You've been down in the dumps
it seems like forever.
Now, what have they done to you?
Not a single thing's turned out
the way you imagined.
It all looks unreachable to you.

You don't know for the life of you
what is missing,
or why it always happens to you.
And you don't like yourself,
you feel nobody's listening.
You don't need another platitude.

For a moment you forget
and a smile comes to your face.
Aah, but it doesn't last too long.
It's like a string you got tied
around your finger
reminding you of
everything that's wrong.

I won't try to say I know what you're feeling.
I won't try to second guess you.
I won't try to give advice you won't be needing.
I'm only here to comfort you.

And I'd love to be the reason
a smile comes to your face,
even if it doesn't last too long.
And I'd love to take that string
you've got tied around your finger
reminding you of everything that's wrong.

I won't try to say I know what you're feeling.
I won't try to second guess you.
I won't try to give advice you won't be needing.
I'm only here to comfort you. “ (To Comfort You : by Bette Midler)

The two women were engulfed in a golden glow as Tara sang. A small shadow began to form around Willow. It grew darker, and began to drift away like a mist. As the song came to an end the last of the shadow left Willow. Willow sighed contentedly. “I think you should sing more often Tara. Especially if you can make people feel like this.” Willow raised her head, and looked intently into Tara’s eyes. “I haven’t felt this light and happy for so long. For some reason I feel like you have freed me. It was like I was bound and chained before, unable to move. Now I feel strong, and powerful. The feeling of being powerful is different from the power I felt with the magick. It feels so pure.”

“Hey G-man? I remember you said that this Ethan guy would want the magick that T had. Is there a way he can maybe track her? Because if there is we need to make sure she is safe from him. I don’t want anyone trying to hurt T again. She has been through enough.”

“Quite right Faith. If you would put everyone on alert, and sent instructions to our teams in the field to keep their eyes and ears open for any information I would be grateful. It would also be prudent to have a team go to what’s left of Sunnydale. If Ethan is indeed looking for Tara it would be logical to start there. Also, alert Angel so he and his people can keep a look out for anything. This has been a rather intense day. It would probably be best if we all turned in for the night, and continued tomorrow. Willow you should take Tara to storage to get her some clothing and personal supplies. Tara you will be sharing Willow‘s quarters because of the spell we have binding the two of you. It will be safer for you both.” At this point the meeting broke up, and they left to do as Giles had suggested.

Across the globe a young man speaks to a group of people standing at the entrance to a jet. “Sam, I am sending your squad to handle this assignment from the Master because you are the best. Do not disappoint. I expect to hear regular reports starting one hour after you arrive.”

“As the Master commands. We will not fail Riley.” Mrs. Samantha Finn turned from her husband mechanically, and led her squad into the jet. They were in the air in minutes heading for Sunnydale. She sat woodenly in her seat with a glowing amulet hanging around her neck.

Scarlet Black

Last edited by sapphoselene on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:06 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

DIBS!!!

WOW, BACK AT LAST!!!!

(Can’t believe I’m the lucky dibster on this one!)

:banana :banana :banana :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :banana :banana :banana :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :banana :banana :banana

First, the love between them is clear and beautifully expressed. The magical explanations are well thought and amazing!!!!!

Okay, here’s some thoughts. Tag the speaker sooner so people see the speaker and hear the speaker’s voice. Example: Faith met Giles’ eyes, “Hey, G-man . . .” Or Faith frowned, “Hey G-man . . . “ Just a thought. It’s always a risk offering critique, but I love your story and I love your request for honest feedback, so I’m taking the chance! And feel free to offer me any critique, too. I’m learning all the time and have a long ways to go!

This story FASCINATED me the first time out: romantic, exciting, GREAT magical detail and dramatic – so PLEASE keep writing!

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ariel awesome advice hun... thank you... i will always welcome anything that will help me improve my storytelling. i love your story "how i met your mother" by the way... you have a wonderful way of bringing out humor in your characters. thank you so much for helping me

:kitty

Scarlet Black

Post subject: Re: The True Nature Of Soulmates {updated : Apr.14, 2011} CH
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:33 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Sapphoselene,

You are back with this again!

I agree with Ariel's suggestion and if you are in a need of a beta, I offer my services if you don't already have one. You have a great idea here, and already a wonderful start, now what you do with it, because it has so many possibilities, can be really fun.

Speech patterns are hard, especially the ahh, "unique" ones Joss set for his characters, but being consistent is the key.

I've also been reading scarlet black, and look for good things there as well. :)

Keep up the good work!

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:55 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Woo and hoo you're back!!

The Ethan spin is definitely interesing, I totally would believe it if that's what had been like the 'monumental' Big Bad that ended the series - a Big Bag literally in the making from the start.

Wonderful song and I loved Tara singing it to Willow :)

Huh, cliffhanger ending!! Really glad you're back with this :)

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:16 pm 
5. Willowhand

~pokes~ Continue this story hun, we want more!! :grin

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:15 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
OK, i know this is a bit of a reach, but i found this by link, and i find myself wondering, what happens next?

Interesting ideas.

Any chance of more?

I know it's been a couple of years, but you never know :)

R :flower

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:35 pm 
3. Flaming O

I second what Azirahael said.
I'm a reader, not a writer & would be absolutely grateful if this story could be updated.
*crosses fingers*