The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Darkest Desires [AU] (New Fic) Update 16.10.2010
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:34 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Title - Darkest Desires
• Author name – Elrad and sapphoselene
• Email Address - theelrad[at]gmail.com, sapphoselene[at]yahoo.com
• Rating - NC-17!
• Disclaimer - This story contains description of graphic sex, Domme/Sub, slight bondage and a little bit of bloodplay (Well, Willow is a Vampire)
• Feedback - Yes, please, it's the only way I will learn.
• Summary - Tara is new in the big city, and goes to visit a club. There, she meets a certain redheaded Vampire, and sparks and much naughtiness ensue.
• Notes - As you've noticed, this story has 2 authors listed, that is because this is a collaboration between me and Kathy (sapphoselene). All faults are of course mine and not hers^^

It is still hard for me to believe that I am in such a big city. When the office I was working in closed they gave me the option of either leaving the company or taking a transfer. Since job hunting gives me panic attacks I chose the transfer. After a few weeks in my new office a couple of my co-workers began to give me a hard time about never going out. Wanting to fit in as best as I could I asked the woman that worked in the next office if there was a club that she would recommend. She told me about a club called The Arena. I decided to go tonight before I lost my nerve.

When I got home I ate a quick dinner and showered. I dressed in what I thought could be casual, but kinda dressy. I didn’t know what kind of club this was so I decided to try for a look that could be accepted either way. I put on my favorite Red button up shirt. It was kinda short in the body and my belly peeked out when I raised my arms. I pulled on my best black jeans, and finished with my black dressy boots. I slipped my ID and money into my front pocket and left my little apartment.

Once on the street I got a cab to stop and gave him the name of the club. Within minutes I arrive and pay him for the ride. I walk up to the entrance. The bouncer that was outside asked for my ID, then told me to go on in. The music was loud and pulsing. I walked to the bar and ordered a drink. I looked around and spotted a table with bar stools over near the dance floor. It was empty and next to the wall. I made my way to it and sat down.

After a sip of my drink I looked around at the people. It took me a few minutes, but I began to notice a difference from any other club I had been dragged to. There were men dancing together and kissing each other. Also several female couples that were touching each other as lovers would.

I sat shocked when I realized that I was in a gay club. I had never told anyone that I liked women. How did my co-worker know, or was it just a joke on the new person. Gazing around I found my attention drawn to a woman. She had the most brilliant red hair I had ever seen. She was dressed all in black leather. I felt my heart stop. I found myself staring at her with my jaw practically on the floor. Suddenly I saw her eyes looking back at me. I quickly dropped my gaze hoping that she hadn’t noticed my rudeness. A few moments later I couldn’t help myself I just had to see her again. I peeked up from under my eyelashes.

She was still there. I could feel her strength from across the room. I watched how the leather hugged her skin. I felt my heart start to race. Sitting here alone I wished that she would notice me. Then I remembered who I was. She would never want someone like me. There was nothing special about me. My dark blond hair was common. Nothing remarkable about that. The only thing about me that I found interesting was my name... Tara Maclay.

The waitress came over and asked if I would like another drink. I asked for a Midori Sour. When she returned I gathered my courage and asked if she knew who the redhead in leather was. She looked at me with a big smile. “Honey, you have good taste. That is none other than Willow Rosenberg. She is only the hottest catch that has ever come in here.” Before anything else could be said another customer called her and she ran off to help them.

I sat there at my table with thoughts and wishes competing for time inside my head. Now that I knew she was beyond my reach I felt sad. I know that someone so sought after would never want to even talk to a mouse like me. They want someone they can be proud to be seen with.

When I try to sneak another look at her, I can see that she actually is walking right towards me. She stops in front of me, maybe a step or two away, and looks at me with those enthralling green eyes. She whispers quietly, but I can hear her as if she were speaking into my ear. "Hello Kitten, are you all alone tonight?"

I lower my eyes and softly say "I am alone every night." Quickly to cover my nerves I take a swallow of my Midori sour and wait to see what she will do next.

"Aww, poor Kitten, do you want to dance with me tonight?" As she ask that, she steps right up to me, giving me a perfect view down her cleavage. She is not touching me, but I can feel an unnatural heat coming from her. I feel my heart speed up and my breath stop.

"I don't know how to dance. I am afraid I might step on your toes, and I don't want to hurt you." It comes out just above a whisper. I gather my courage and look up into her eyes. My heartbeat pounds in my ears, drowning out all other sound. She laughs, her chuckles sounding glorious.

"Don't worry, Kitten, just let yourself go." She takes my hand and the touch of her fingers send sparks up and down my arm. Mesmerized by her eyes and the sound of her laughter I allow myself to be led to the dance floor. The music changes as soon as we step on the floor, a very slow and sensual song comes on, and she grabs my hips and pulls me very close. Her unnatural heat is almost burning me, as she holds me tight and starts swaying to the music. I find my body naturally matching the way she moves. Her eyes ensnare mine again, and I am falling endlessly into their emerald depths. Hesitantly I bring my hands up and slide them around her neck. The soft, silky texture of her hair glides through my fingers as I pull myself closer in her embrace.

She chuckles. "Good Kitten", she breathes into my ear before she kisses my earlobe and then she slowly moves her mouth to my neck. She starts to nibble on my neck, searching for my pulse. Her hands leave my sides, and are slowly moving up my back, and are almost halfway up it before I realize that her hands are under my shirt. As I feel her hands on my skin where no other hands have been my body begins to shudder. My breath stops, and then starts again much faster. My head gently falls to the side to allow her freedom to do what she wants. I have long ago stopped having thoughts. I am acting on instinct. Without knowing it I have surrendered to her on a primal level. The world ceases to exist. There is only her...

I can feel her teeth nibbling my pulse point, and her tongue is flicking it in rhythm with my racing pulse. I can feel her leg pushing up between mine and she presses hard against my center. She then releases my neck, and whispers into my ear. "Are you mine tonight, Kitten?"

All my senses are on overload. I can feel my heartbeat throughout my entire body. Where her hands are touching me my skin is on fire. When I feel her leg press against me so intimately and hear her question I melt. I answer without thought or hesitation... "Yes, I am yours for as long as you want." It is all I can do to hang on to her shoulders. If she wasn't holding me I would have collapsed to the ground at her feet.

She puts her arm around me, and she starts do guide me swiftly towards the exit of the club. As we step outside, I shudder as the cold air hits my body, although her body is still the blazing furnace it was inside the club. Surprisingly, she doesn't seem affected by the cold at all. She suddenly stops in front of a motorbike, and asks. "Yours or mine, Kitten?"

"Yours." I breath the word still wrapped up in the thrall that had been invading every sense I possess. She hands me a helmet, before straddling the bike, and telling me to hold on tight. I do so, and she kicks the bike in gear and starts driving away fast, her hair flowing in the wind. She navigates the empty streets very quickly, and somehow, I notice that she's heading towards an upscale part of the city.

The roar of the wind drowns out any other sounds. I feel the warmth of her body flowing into me, keeping me from getting chilled. I have molded my body to hers as close as I can. My breasts are pressed against her back, and I feel the muscles in her legs work as she controls the bike. I feel the purr of the engine rumble up through me. I lose track of time as I get lost in the joys of being with her on the powerful machine.

After a long time, she slows down in front of an apartment building, and drives down into the underground garage. She quickly drags me into the elevator, uses a key to start it, and then pushes me up against the wall, kissing my mouth hard. Her hands roam all over my body, but they keep away from my aching breasts. My breath comes in harsh gasps as my body falls further under her power. My hands find their way into her hair. My fingers massage her neck and slowly begin to wander along her back and arms. Her tongue starts playing with my lips, demanding entry into my mouth, as her hands continue to touch my sides, back, stomach, arms and shoulders. Suddenly, I hear a *ding* and the elevator doors open. She releases me, twirls around, and struts out of the elevator, each step pulling my eyes to her magnificent ass.

Helplessly I follow her drawn by her siren's call. I hurry to keep up, now terrified of being left without her. When we get to her door she unlocks it and enters. I enter her apartment and my attention gets drawn away from her for a bit. I’m standing in the middle of the penthouse, with the walls entirely made out of glass. I have a beautiful view of the sleeping city deep below. Suddenly, she steps behind me and asks: "Would you like something to drink, Kitten?"

My voice trembles as I ask "Could I have a Vodka Sour?" As she moves away to get my drink I am drawn to the view in front of me. Slowly I walk closer to the glass and take in the sight of lights twinkling far into the horizon. She moves silently up to me, and hands me the drink. "Why don't you make yourself comfortable, Kitten" she points to the black couch in the middle of the room. "I'll be back in a minute, I need to freshen up." She disappears trough a door, leaving me alone.

As if I no longer possess a will of my own I find myself sitting in the center of the couch. While I wait for my dark goddess to return I sip the drink she made me... I find that it is quite strong and intoxicating just like the woman that has captured me with her voice and touch.
After waiting for almost an eternity, she returns, still dressed in skintight black leather. She stands in front of the couch, and smiles down.
"Good Kitten, you've made me very happy by coming here." She bends down and looks into my eyes. "You do want to make me happy, don't you?" Drawn into her emerald eyes I give the answer that resonates from my heart. "Oh, yes... please, how do I make you happy?" I ask with a yearning I have never experienced. My heart pounds and I hold my breath in anticipation of her answer.
She smiles a blinding smile, and puts her hand on my knees, pushing my legs apart, as she slowly bends forwards. Her head is between my legs, and her nose is almost touching my center. After a thousand heartbeats, she looks up. "Your clothes, Kitten, take them off." She grins, moves away and sits on the couch.

I stand and with trembling hands begin to unbutton my shirt. After I free all the buttons I let my shirt hang open. She can glimpse my black bra. My hands move to the opening of my tight fitting black jeans. I release the button and slowly drag my zipper down. A matching pair of black underwear peak out from the opening. With my eyes never leaving hers I go down onto one knee and untie my shoe, taking it and my sock off. I switch knees and remove the other shoe and sock. I now go to both knees and reach up to remove my blood red shirt... allowing it to slide down my arms and fall to the ground. My bra quickly follows, freeing my breasts to her gaze. Slowly I rise to my feet and hook my thumbs into the sides of my underwear and jeans. I tug them slowly down and step out of them. I now stand before her naked in body and soul.

I can feel her eyes roaming all over my body, like two laser beams, registering every inch of my body. All the while, her smile deepens, and her eyes become hungry, lustful, wanting. She makes a small gesture with her hand, and I automatically start to turn around so she can gaze at my backside, drinking it in. Without seeing anything, I turn back around, as she now stands directly in front.
"You look gorgeous, Kitten. And since you've been such a good girl, you get one wish now."
Her voice vibrates inside me. I am shaking with a need that I have never known. I find myself confessing, "I have never been with anyone before." I drop my head and my hair falls to gently curtain my view from what I know will be her disgust with me. I continue in a small pleading voice, begging her, "Please make me yours. I will do anything you want..." My voice falters and I begin to cry with the desire to be made hers for as long as she wants me.

I can feel her hand moving my hair away from my face, and a finger moves my chin up and she looks into my eyes. "Oh, Kitten, that is the only way that this night is going to end, me making you mine. Since I'm generous, I'm going to allow you to change your wish, just this once." With growing confidence that I won't be rejected I begin to wonder if just maybe she would... Looking deep into her eyes I see that her offer is genuine. Taking several deep breaths I shyly ask if she would fulfill the fantasy that has been torturing me since high school. I had gone to a party and walked into a room where some of the kids were watching a movie. What I saw on the screen tore through me leaving me enflamed. "Would you blindfold me and restrain me?" my whole body flushes with desire from merely speaking aloud my deepest fantasy...

She starts laughing, but her laughter is so intoxicating that I don’t think she’s laughing about me. "Follow me, Kitten, I have everything you could ever need for games like this." She grins at me, takes me by the hand and leads me into a adjacent room. The room has a gloomy dark lighting, and a bed in the middle of it. "Lie down, Kitten." As I obey her and start lying down, she opens a big drawer and my heart stops as it is filled with a big assortment of toys of all sorts. My mouth goes instantly dry seeing so many things that I had only imagined before. My chest begins to heave in anticipation of what is to come. I turn to lie on my back with my right knee bent up, and my foot flat on the bed. I turn my head to look at her. Carefully I raise my arms above my head and await her next command.

She turns around, and has 4 pieces of rope in her hand, along with a blindfold, and a 4 small bands of some fabric or other. "Kitten, I want your hands and legs next to those bedposts, now."
Instantly I move to position myself as she desires. I can feel a tight burning start in my lower abdomen, and it radiates from there. My mind no longer has any thoughts. I have returned to the primal state where all I want to do is please her.

She moves to my left, kissing my wrist, before putting the fabric around it. She then tightly wraps the rope around the wrist, just tight enough to remind that it is there, but not enough to really hurt. After a few minutes, all my limbs are tightly bound to the bedposts and I can’t move them at all. She stands back and admires her handiwork. "Very Beautiful" She whispers. I feel a steady throbbing start in my center. It is like my heart beating through me calling to her to touch me and claim me for hers.
As a last act, she carefully places the blindfold over my eyes, tying it behind my head. My world goes black. She then moves away, and I can hear her rummaging through the big wardrobe, taking and discarding items to use on me. As I lay there listening to her moving through the room my excitement grows. I feel the air in the room caressing my skin cooling it slightly from the fevered state I have been brought to...

After a few minutes, she seems to have decided on something and I hear her slowly striding back towards the bed. Then, suddenly, something fluffy flicks the sole of my right sole. My body starts to tremble at the gentle caress. As she moves up my body with the feather a low moan is ripped from my throat... With my eyes covered the slightest touch on my body feels magnified beyond belief. She moves the feather all over my body, stroking and touching it lightly. Frustratingly, she is just moving the feather near my aching breasts and pussy, but never quite touching them. I strain to arch my body, the need growing almost unbearable. My whole existence has been reduced to this room with my dark goddess. I feel the feather coming near my breast and thrust my chest up trying to communicate my need to her. I am beyond the ability to form rational thoughts or even speak.

"Oh, you want me to play with your breasts, Kitten?" Without waiting for an answer, the feather leaves my body as she prepares something. Then I feel her hands on my breasts. Strangely, they are cooler than I had anticipated, and as I overcome the shock of having my breasts played with, I start to realize that she is rubbing some kind of gel into them. She is kneading them thoroughly, even flicking my hard nipples from time to time. All I can do is groan in pleasure as she finally touches my breasts. The unexpected temperature of the cool gel causes my nipples to contract almost painfully. I helplessly push my chest up into her hands. My head pushes back into the pillow to help me raise my chest more for her. After kneading the gel into my breasts for a good amount of time, she stops, and moves away again. After a few minutes, my breast starts to heat up. It takes a few moments to realize that she must have used some kind of heating gel. Soon, the feeling in my breasts raises to uncomfortable, and after a minute or two, the gel starts to hurt. As the temperature of my breasts change it feels like lightning shooting through my body going straight to my core. I feel tears leak out of my eyes into the blindfold. One word begins to flood my mind ... I begin to chant it to her, begging her, "please, ... please... please..."

I hear her quiet voice through my begging. "Do you need to be cooled off, Kitten?" "Yes, please... oh goddess please... I need... oh please... I beg you... I need..." She chuckles and her voice is down to a purr. "I can't refuse such a request." Suddenly, she puts something on my nipples and the freezing cold assaults all my senses. "My goddess..." I scream as my body arches nearly off the bed... I can hear the ropes straining to keep me on the bed... "Please, goddess... I need ... YOU!"...

"I would love nothing more than give you your release, Kitten, unfortunately, there is one little problem." – "I will do anything you want... Please ... tell me what to do... Please... what do you want me to do... I promise that I am yours ... only Yours... Please ... tell me what you want..."
"I want you to make me cum, Kitten." Her voice is as smooth as silk.

"I don't know how... Please I beg you teach me how to please you... Please... I need to please you..."
"Very obedient of you, Kitten. Here's your reward." A cloth touches my breasts, as she slowly and soothingly removes the rest of the gel and the ice cubes, leaving my breasts very red and extremely sensitive. Then, she moves towards my head. "I will start by teaching you cunnilingus, Kitten." She hovers above me, before she lowers herself down onto my face. I can feel the heat from her legs surround me. A slightly musky scent invades me, my mouth begins to water. I want to touch her so bad that it hurts. Racking my brain I try to think of how I can touch her. As her center reaches my face I get an idea. Unsure if she will be pleased I tentatively reach up and gently kiss her center. I hear a pleased sound that encourages me. I decide to take a risk and let my tongue taste her.

She starts moaning loudly. "Very nice Kitten, now, I want you to kiss and lick my folds for a bit, before starting to fuck me with your tongue, as deep as you can." Hearing that what I did pleased my dark goddess my confidence exploded. I began to explore the treasure she had presented me with. I found through my searching a small bundle of flesh that when I licked it I felt her jerk above me. "OOOOH, yes Kitten, right there, suck my clit." She starts writhing and one of her hands to my breast, massaging it.

A deep moan escapes me as I draw the small bundle of flesh into my mouth... I suck on it and flick at it with the tip of my tongue. I find that she gets more excited the harder I suck on it and the faster I lick it at the same time. I can feel her start to jerk uncontrollably. Her legs grip my head tightly and she starts to hump my face. Moaning and groaning, she is now fixated on only one thing. Her grip on me is so tight, I’m slowly losing my air and I start to get very lightheaded. Suddenly, her whole body starts to shiver.

"OOOOOOO Kitten." She screams and I can taste her essence spraying into my mouth. My only thought is pleasing my dark goddess. I begin to lick at the liquid that is pouring from her. I lick everywhere I can reach until her thighs and sex are clean of her juices. Panting I ask. "How else can I please you goddess... What else can I do... Please, all I want is to learn how to please you...I beg you... teach me ..." I continue to kiss and lick her as she is still above me.

She finds her breath again and slowly moves up from my face. "Oh, don't worry Kitten, I will teach you everything you need to know, but for now, I am going to pluck your little flower, Kitten, and make you mine, Mind, Body and Soul."

She moves slowly and serenely down my body with her finger, before stopping at my legs, still stretched wide open by the ropes. She moves one hand over my mons, and starts playing with the pubic hair. "Are you ready to give up your virginity, Kitten?"

"Anything for you, Goddess, I am yours, everything I have is yours... take anything you want... I belong to you... I am and always will be yours."

"Beg me to take your virginity, beg me to fuck you." Her fingers flow down to my pussy, teasingly close now.

"Please goddess... I beg you take me ... make me yours... Please I need you to fuck me... I burn with need... I am enflamed ... only you can free me to fly... I beg you... please, oh please take me any way you want... I exist only for you... please fuck me any way you want... please... please...." Tears fall from beneath the blindfold bathing my face with their saltiness. After my begging, one finger starts to slowly trace the folds of my center. My hips come up off of the mattress jerking out of my control... "Please, goddess take me ... make me yours... oh... uh.... oh please... take me..."

"Mhhh, Patience is a virtue, Kitten." I can practically feel her grin, as she continues to slowly stroke me. Then, suddenly, she pushes one finger inside of my tight pussy, stopping as it reaches my maidenhood. Wanting to please my goddess, I try to control the jerk of my hips. giving her all the control. Two words repeat over and over in my mind. Without realizing it I begin to say them out loud in a voice that is somewhere between a whisper and a moan. "I'm yours... I'm yours... I'm yours..."

"Yes you are, Kitten, you belong to me." She moves the finger in and out and then, she tries to add a second finger, filling me up to the breaking point. Both Fingers are now pushed up to the hymen, a little more pressure would break it. "Please goddess take me... I am yours... do with me anything you want... only please take me... put your mark on me... claim me... I belong only to you...My Goddess..."

She pushes, and I can feel myself break on her fingers, pushing deep inside of me. Then, she uses her thumb to free my clit from its hood, and starts caressing it. "Oh goddess, yes... I am yours... I live for your pleasure... You Own Me... ooohhh.... I belong to you...” I moan and feel my hips begin rock in rhythm with her fingers.

She picks up the tempo, thrusting her fingers fast inside and out of me. Then, her mouth comes upon my left breast, kissing and licking my nipple and the rest of my breast. The sensations overwhelm me. I feel like a sun is going supernova inside of me. The pressure and throbbing grow so strong. My body begins to tremble. I can feel every cell in my body start to contract. Rocking faster, keeping up with my goddess urgings I suddenly arch almost completely off the bed. my body is like a strung bow. Explosions of pure ecstasy consume me. Brilliant lights flash behind my eyes, and I scream "Goddess"

As I reach orgasm, her fangs bite deeply into my breast, adding a strange but very pleasurable feeling to my ecstasy as she starts to drink my blood, while pushing the fingers deep inside of me and flicking my clit.

"Goddess, I am yours for eternity... please I beg you to keep me with you ... I will do anything for you... ask anything and it is yours... I am yours ... mind, body, heart, and soul... I AM YOURS!!!"
She drinks deeply from me, before releasing the breast and licking the bites, which disappear almost immediately. She rips the blindfold off, and I gaze up into a changed, morphed face, her mouth still red from my blood as she kisses me. I open my mouth and allow her access to dominate the kiss. I am hers. She is my dark goddess of the night... I will forever serve her... I open to her offering all that I am... I belong to her...

Last edited by Elrad on Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Darkest Desires [AU] (New Fic)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:08 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Holy...

That was...

I can't...

Words...not...forming

:sheep :thud :sheep

I've been jonesing for some Vamp!Willow for a while and then you guys just come and make all my dreams come true.

I want to leave proper feedback and tell you how absolutely wonderful this was in every aspect and all it's details but I really need to go have a very cold shower.

This was amazing.

You guys should definitely collaborate again!!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:01 pm 
3. Flaming O

Uwww.. :pinky :pinky :pinky

Hmm... So I'm supposed to write something in here right!... Yeah.... Okay....

I think I can think on something now...hmmm. Na.. I can't think now..:drool :drool

:sheep :sheep That was HOTTTTTTT..

Amazing start..

Now, update more.

Please! :pray

:kitty
Tay.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:23 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Hey C-man, Kathy !

Very nice ^^ nicely written, simple plot but enough to be interesting...

Keep it up you two ! =D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 pm 
3. Flaming O

DAMN!!!!!!! ;-) :blush :sheep :sheep :sheep. Thats the sexiest thing I've read in awhile. So DAMN is about all I can say!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:53 pm 
3. Flaming O

:sheep :thud

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:59 am 
2. Floating Rose

And that was... WOW. I... hum...wow. I had to take five minutes to recover from this.
This is LE - wait for it - GENDARY! (Ok, How I Met Your Mother moment off) First I was :eyebrow Then I was Yay :whip and when I finished reading there was a lot of :kdevil and :sheep
There'll be more right? or you two are gonna cause this :crash ?

Oh, I saw this fic while I was looking for an update of Doppelganger Redux :P
Lucky me (I almost wrote licky me, see, side effects of your fic)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:12 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Wow. Well first off, I think you must be spying on the inside of my brain. This was very very well done and I enjoyed it very much. No. Really. Very much.

I have to say I find this Tara to be astounding trusting for someone who is a virgin at whatever age she is (I'm assuming at least 22 given that she has a job and has had it for a while). She seems to be more given to submission than pain/pleasure for now at least. I notice that her proclamations are all directly linked to ownership and giving herself up rather than enjoying the pain. I wonder how that will change as their relationship progresses.

Speaking of which... will this continue? I certainly hope so.

Also, did Tara know Willow was a vampire all along? She didn't seem surprised about the fangs at all, saying that the fang pierced her skin rather than saying "suddenly she bit me and I realized..."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:59 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Well, that was... hot. Some Vamp Willow, a little dom/sub play. Since Tara initially thought the club was a joke and with Willow sticking out like a sore thumb in all leather you could potentially turn it into a goth-vamp (they just happen to be real vamps)/bdsm/gay club. This would make Tara's less than shocked reaction to Willow's bumpies make more sense.

Will there be more to this? A little more background on transfer, even a little more specific on her age range because here it seems like Willow not just in experience but in age would have to be older and Tara younger but then again I don't know many 21 yr olds (she'd have to be at least that old to drink here) that have enough standing at a job to be moved to another city.

Just some thoughts, I enjoyed the premise though; smutty goodness is essential. :glasses

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:07 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
That was totally HOT. Like the others I sort of wonder how a virgin can be so aware of the B&D stuff. Maybe she read a lot. Definitely want to read more. Cold shower here I come.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 am 
3. Flaming O

:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud
uhhhh, i think...broken..overload
:kdevil
-smiles dreamily-
i love vamp willow stories so much...all that yummy leather.
More please.

:kgeek
J-en

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:10 am 
3. Flaming O

Hey everyone, I am so sorry that it has been so long before we had our next update ready. The updates should happen quicker now. There will only be a few more sections to the story. some of your questions and concerns will be addressed shortly. I appreciate your feedback, interest, and comments.

Well without further ado.... on with the :blush :wtkiss :devilish :punish :whip ;-) :kdevil ... he he he... show... he he he

Title - Darkest Desires
• Rating - NC-17!
• Disclaimer - This story contains description of graphic sex, Domme/Sub, slight bondage, discipline (punishment), and a little bit of bloodplay (Well, Willow is a Vampire)
• Summary - Tara is new in the big city, and goes to visit a club. There, she meets a certain redheaded Vampire, and sparks and much naughtiness ensue. The story continues from there as their relationship begins to take shape.
• Notes - As you've noticed, this story has 2 authors listed, that is because this is a collaboration between me and Kathy (sapphoselene). All faults are of course mine and not hers^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly I begin to become aware of myself again. I slowly rose from the most complete and total deep sleep I ever had. I found myself warm and comfortable. My goddess had untied me, and placed me under the thickest comforter I had ever seen. I slowly stretched, and felt the sore tension in my body. It was a pleasant feeling. I had never been so content before.

I looked around to find myself alone in the room. I saw a sheet of paper taped to the door. I got up curious. I took the paper down and unfolded it. In elegant writing I found these words.

"Tara Maclay,

When you awake you must make a choice. You may return to your home and the life you had before last night. If you choose this you will never see me again, and there will only be the good memory of our night together.

Your other choice is to remain here. You need to know what this choice will mean. If you stay then you will be choosing to belong to me of your own free will. I don't share what is mine with anyone or anything. You will not work, or go anywhere without me. I will care for and support you. You will refuse all offers from anyone who isn't me when I take you to a club. You will deny me nothing. If you displease me I will punish you. I may punish you even when you don't. You will be allowed to make requests of me, but you are never to demand anything. There may be times or things that you will not like. I will try to keep in mind how fragile you are, and not demand more than you can give. Unfortunately there may be times that I will be unable to control myself. The way you are now in this play room is the way you will be anytime I send you here. No clothes except the ones I dress you in are allowed.

When you leave this room you will find two piles of clothing. If you choose to leave you will put on the clothes that you arrived in last night, and leave immediately. If you choose to stay you will put on the other stack of clothes, and wait for me. As long as you belong to me you will not be allowed underwear, because I want there to be few barriers between me and what I desire.

Whatever you choose I want you to know that I will treasure the gifts you gave me last night. You gave me your trust, your body, your fantasy, your innocence and yourself. I want you to know how precious these gifts are to me. I do not say this to influence you in any way. I say these things because they are true.

Willow Rosenberg"

I stood there stunned. She was offering me the chance to be with her always. I sank to the floor. In a state of shock I said aloud, "She wants me all for herself. Someone actually finds me desirable." It took long minutes for everything in her note to penetrate the haze of wonder that engulfed me. I looked back through her words, I came again to the part where I had to dress in one of two outfits.

I pushed back up to my feet, and opened the door. I walked out into the main room. I saw on the couch there were two stacks of clothing. I ignored the clothes I was wearing last night. While I read her note I had already made the decision to stay with her. I knew I would never willingly leave her. She had given me so much. I was beginning to feel a confidence that no one would ever believe of me. I was no longer quite the mouse that I had been before she chose me. I went to the stack of clothes that would show her I chose to remain with her.

I picked up the items one at a time. I discarded the bra and panties when I remembered that she didn't want me to wear them. That left a sleeveless, cropped, dark green tank top, and cut off jean shorts. I slipped the shirt over my head and tugged it down into place. It left a great amount of my abs showing. Next I drew the jean shorts up my legs and fastened them. They were so short that I could feel the slight breeze from the AC brush across the lower part of my ass. I felt very much on display wearing these items. Knowing that she had chosen these things for me to wear I got a shivery feeling that made my nerves begin to heat up. I straightened the rest of the clothing on the couch to a neat pile, and explored the rest of the penthouse.

I found and used the bathroom, making use of the shower so I would be clean and fresh for her. I cleaned up the room before I left it. Next I was able to locate the kitchen. On the refrigerator there was another note from her which told me to help myself to anything I wanted to eat. I realized how hungry I was and made myself a large sandwich, grabbed an orange, and a glass of milk. When I was finished I cleaned up everything and left to go back to the main room. Sitting on the couch I watched the city go through it's daily grind, and waited patiently for my dark goddess to return to me.

"I'm home, Kitten"

I felt my Goddess's presence a split second before she walks through the door. "What can I help you with goddess?"

"You can get to your favorite bed, Kitten, it's time for your training, so you better get ready."

A shiver ran through my body, "Yes, goddess." I turn and rush to obey her. I opened the door to the room we had been in last night. My excitement grew with each step.

She didn't follow me right away. I heard another door open and close. Several minutes passed before I heard the door again. Moments later she entered the room I am in. I saw that she had changed. She now wore a black leather corset that stopped just below her breasts leaving them visible. She also wore a pair of black leather pants that exposed her crotch and ass.

My breath sounded harsh in my ears. I stood at the foot of the bed with my hands behind my back. As she entered the room my heart thuds to a stop and then races again. She was a vision. Never in my life would I have believed that a woman as stunning as this would even notice me. I dropped my eyes to the floor. "Goddess, what do you wish for me to do?" I asked with a tremor of excitement in my voice.

"Well Kitten, first, you should remember from my note that in the play room, you don't get to wear any clothes." She grinned broadly. "After you've corrected your error, then we can start with your training." She sat down in the straight backed chair and watched me intently.

I was stunned... how could I have made such a mistake. My hands started to shake as I immediately reached for the hem of my tank top, and drew it over my head revealing my breasts to her view. Next I unbuttoned my cut off jean shorts, and slid the zipper down. I hooked my thumbs in the waist, and pulled them off. I stepped out of them to fully reveal myself to the eyes of my dark goddess. At least I had remembered that I am not to ever wear underwear again. I went down to my knees. I looked up at her begging her with my eyes. My body had started to shake. Tears began to fall down my cheeks as I realized how much I had disappointed her. I didn't want her to send me away. I wouldn't survive her rejection. "Please forgive my mistake my goddess. I will do anything you want to make it up to you... please... please I beg you... please how can I make this up to you? I'll do anything... please... oh goddess, please give me another chance... please." I was sobbing uncontrollably by the time I stopped talking.

"Well, if you really want to make it up to me then I want you lying across my knees now. Will you be ready and willing to take your punishment, Kitten?"

"Yes goddess... anything goddess." I immediately stood and moved closer. I positioned myself across her lap, and gripped the legs of the chair. I hoped that my eager willingness to receive her punishment for breaking a rule would let her be happy with me again. I needed her so much.

"Now Kitten, I'm going to spank your delicious little bottom. What you need to do is to count the slaps. You will thank me for each and every time I punish you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, goddess." It comes out just above a whisper. "Please... I'll do anything. I willingly accept your punishment."

She hit my left cheek hard.

"One, thank you goddess."

This time, she hit my right cheek.

"Two, thank you goddess." The sting of her slaps was so strong it caused me to jump. I fought my body to hold myself as still as possible on her lap. I didn't want to disappoint her again.

This time, she hit the very top of my left cheek.

"Th-three, goddess." I gasped against the pain. Tears flowed from my eyes.

"Pet... you disappoint me." She grabbed my hair, and yanked my head back and up. With a stern look on her face she growled at me. "You are to thank me for every slap, remember? You've just earned yourself 2 extra slaps. Next time, I will have to start all over again. Pet... for your sake, there better not be a next time."

I realized with horror that I hadn't thanked her for the last swat. "Yes, goddess. Pl-please forgive me... I am so sorry... I'm so very sorry... please goddess. I want to please you. I-I will do as you ask. I-I won't forget again...please. Please give me another chance. I need to show you that I can be good. Pl-please goddess... please... please..." I begged her with a broken voice, and tears streaming down my face.

She released my hair, pushing my head back down past her thigh. She hit my right cheek, again aiming for the top part of it.

"Four, thank you goddess, thank you." I gasp at the sting from her hard hand.

"Very good, Kitten. Keep remembering. You don't want me to become angry with you for disobedience." She hit the middle of my left cheek, moving down from the last slap.

"Five, thank you goddess, thank you." The pain from my punishment begins to radiate outward from my swiftly reddening bottom.

She continued moving down with her slaps, this time on my right cheek.

"Six, thank you goddess, thank you." I sob as the pain begins to change into something else. I begin to feel a slow throbbing between my legs which are pressed hard against her leather clad leg.

Her hands reached the lowest part of my left cheek.

"Ahh... seven, thank you goddess, thank you." It felt like her slap went straight to my core.

She does the same on my right cheek.

"Eight, thank you goddess, thank you." Each slap seems to cause a pain mixed with pleasure now. The tears flow easily from my eyes.

She turned her hand to a different angle, and I feel a bit additional force behind the next blows.

"Nine, thank you goddess, thank you." I flung one of my hands to the floor to steady myself, and keep from falling off her lap. My other hand had a death grip on the rear chair leg.I begin to feel moisture collect in my center.

She does the same to my right cheek.

"Ten, thank you goddess, thank you." Inside me something snaps, and I find myself drifting free of my body. Every sensation in my body becomes acute. In this place there is nothing but my goddess and me. After I thank her I begin to repeat, "I'm yours... I'm yours..."

Her next blow hits the middle of my ass, just above my center.

"Eleven, thank you goddess, thank you. I'm yours... I'm yours..." I feel the sharp sting of her hand and it shoots to my center. I exist for her pleasure.

This one finally hit my aching pussy directly.

"Twelve, thank you goddess, thank you. I'm yours... I''m yours..." The pain and pleasure explode through my body. My body trembles at the slightest touch. "I'm yours... I'm yours... I'm yours..."

She smiled down at me, and after letting me experience the pleasure, she softly ordered me. "Sit on the bed, Kitten, it's time for your training."

"Yes, goddess." I breath the words and bonelessly move to obey. I gently sit on the right side of the bed. I put my hands on my knees and wait for her to say what she wishes next.

She got up and moved to the Wardrobe of Pain and Pleasure and removed a few things from it, and before turning around she said. "I need your legs, Kitten."

"Yes of course goddess. How do you want them goddess?" I ask in a soft voice.

She turned around and showed me two ankle cuffs, which were attached with short chains to a bar. "Bound with this, it will spread them nicely for me."

"Anything you wish goddess." I slide myself farther back on the bed so that the lower part of my calfs and feet hang over the edge. This way I made it easy for her to shackle me.

She cuffed my legs to the bar. First the right, then the left leaving them spread far apart. My goddess then turned around, and put on a harness. When she again faced me she was wearing a dark red strap on. "Do you like it Kitten? I bought it just for you."

"I like anything that pleases you, goddess." I couldn't help but ask the next question. "Goddess... how did you know my favorite color was red?"

"Oh, I know everything there is to know about you, my Kitten. Now, first things first, I want you to thoroughly kiss your new best friend for me, Kitten."

"Yes goddess." I slid back to the edge of the bed, and carefully lowered myself to my knees. I leaned forward and put my hands on the floor to steady myself. I look up at my goddess as she stepped closer to me. "Should I touch you as I kiss it goddess?"

"Not just yet, Kitten, you have to be nice to your friend first. Maybe you'll get to touch me if I'm happy with how you treat him."

"Yes, goddess." I leaned up and slowly caressed the blood red toy with my lips. I ran my tongue down it's length, not willing to leave any of it untouched. My pulse pounded in my ears. Just the anticipation of her using this wonderful toy on me caused my juices to flow freely. I moaned as the tension in my center increases.

I heard her moan "Mmmmh, very good Kitten, now, try to take him into your mouth, to make it nicely lubricated for you."

"Yes, my goddess." My voice was rough with the passion that was building in me. I opened my mouth to take the toy in, and sucked it as far into my mouth as I could. I slowly released it only to bring it back in. I swirled my tongue around as much of it as I can reach. My only thoughts were to obey every word she said. The world had contracted again, leaving only me and my goddess at it's center.

She grabbed hold of my head, and slowly pulled it away from the toy. "You're doing great, Kitten, now, whatever could I do with this toy and you now?"

"Anything you wish, my goddess. I am yours to command. I only want to please you."

"Then, my Kitten, I want you to get on the bed, and get on all fours, so I can fuck you."

"Yes, goddess." I struggled to obey her. Finally, I am positioned how she wanted me. I felt a pulsing through my body in anticipation of her using me for her pleasure.

I felt her stroke the strap on up and down my pussy, teasing me, but not penetrating me yet. My arms shook so bad that they could no longer support me. I went down to my elbows, and unknowingly opened my self further for her.

"Very nice Kitten. Now, do you want your new best friend to take you hard and fast?" She continued teasing your folds.

"Oh yes, please goddess. I need to feel you take me. Please claim me... make me yours again. I beg you, please... I belong to you alone." I am begging her. My voice rough and low. My need for her burned through me, and left me shaken with it's power.

"Then I want you to do one little thing for me, Kitten. I want you to spread your juicy pussy for me, Kitten."

Quivering with need, I changed the position of my arms, and rested my head on the pillow. I reached back with my free hand and opened myself for her. She put the tip of her strap on at my entrance, and then pushed inside of my very tight pussy. Lights exploded behind my eyes as I felt myself being filled as never before. My body pushed back against her, silently begging her for more. She pulled out almost completely, and then pushed in hard again. She continued with this slow rhythm. Each time she was able to put more and more of the strap on inside of me. When I think there's nothing more that I can take, I hear her whisper.

"Mhhh, good kitten, you're almost there, just one ... last ... push."

"I'm yours, yours, yours..." I moaned softly... the pressure built... and flowed. I felt myself falling apart, only to be re-created in the image she wanted me to be. As I felt her last surge into me I screamed, "Goddess, please mark me as yours." With strength I didn't know I had I surged up off of the bed, and bared my neck for her.

"Now, now Kitten. I first have to finish training you, before I can get my pleasure."

She grabbed my hips, and started fucking me in earnest. Not pulling out so much, but much faster than before. I rocked back against her. Matched her thrust for thrust. I felt the passion build in me again, and my body exploded. Wave after wave pounded me, shaped me, molded me into her pleasure. I was primal again. I only existed for the pleasure of my goddess.

"Yes, very good Kitten, move just like that."

She continued fucking me hard. Her hands grabbed for my breasts and started kneading them hard. She pinched my nipples from time to time. I moaned loudly at the added stimulation. Without thought I followed her orders. I operated on pure instinct. I began to growl with the intense pleasure she was wringing from me. Unconsciously I gave her everything. All control. All power. All of me. I gave her everything, and still I tried to give more. I gave anything she wanted to take. My growls and moans increased in volume and intensity.

"Do you like your friend, Kitten, does he make you want to cum hard?" One of her hands left my breast, and hit my already red ass hard. "Yes!" I growl the word. There was a rumble that grew in my chest. She had awakened the Tiger in me. My hands clawed at the bed. I pushed back into her harder and faster. My juices gushed out of me. My throat is raw from the power and volume of the roars that were ripped from my soul.

"Then show me just how hard he makes you cum. NOW!"

As she said the word now, she simultaneously pinched both one of my nipples and my clit hard. My body surged up, and slammed back into her with such force that she was knocked back just a bit. My head swung back and a primitive howl of pleasure echoed through the room. It was so loud that it could be heard 3 floors away. I felt her shudder as she climaxed as well. The pressure on her clit from the dildo had finally been to much for her.

"Ohhh, yes, Kitten." She fell back, and pulled me with her. She managed to pull me partially around to face her while I was still impaled on her strap on. I could see that her face was morphed now, and her fangs searched for my breast. When she reached it she bit down hard, and drank my delicious blood. My head fell back in ecstacy. I pushed my chest towards her. I wanted to give her more. After a few deep drinks, she released my breast and grinned up at me.

"You taste heavenly, Kitten."

I collapsed back on the bed, no longer able to move. A feeling of complete and utter contentment filled me. My throat was raw, and I knew that I would be very sore in the morning. All I cared about was that I had pleased my goddess. Joy radiated through me, and caused me to glow with an almost golden light.

She grinned as her face morphed back into her angelic version. As she stood up and got something else out of the wardrobe she said. "I have a gift for you, Kitten."

My face turned to watch how my goddess moved through the room. It was difficult to understand what she was saying. I had been taken to a place beyond thought, beyond need, beyond anything. I tried to focus on the words, but they were elusive. I rested and simply awaited what my goddess wanted next.

She placed a wrapped box in my hands. "Here, open it."

I gently began to remove the wrapping as if it was the most precious thing in the world. I opened the box and saw a dark red leather collar, expertly fitted for my neck. Tears of joy bathed my face. I struggled with aching muscles, and forced myself to sit up. I reached up with trembling hands and gathered my blond hair together. I held it away from my neck so she had free access. A look of pure delight was on my face as I waited for my goddess to give me her collar.

After she took the collar out of the box, she looked deep into my eyes. "Kitten, this is the last step." She waved her hand at me casually, and suddenly my mind is clearer than it's ever been before. "If you let me collar you there will be now way back, and you will belong to me for all eternity. You know what I am, and you have had a taste of what I will do to you. Are you willing to give yourself to me completely and freely?"

I looked deep into her eyes. I tried to show her with everything in me that this is what I wanted more than anything. "My dark goddess, you are everything I want. Everything I need. Even if you never collar me I will still remain with you. I will follow you until the day I die. You own me mind, body, heart, and soul. All that I am, and all that I have are yours. For me the collar is just an outward symbol of what I already am. I was yours from the moment I saw your eyes in the club. I will always be yours. Please, allow me to show with pride that I am yours. Let me show the world that you are the only one who can conquer me. I beg you to let me have this wondrous gift."

"How can I say no to such a gracious offer, Kitten." With no more hesitation she put the collar around my neck, and I hear her speak in a foreign tongue. I felt a heat emanating from the collar, and then it suddenly fit around my neck with no lock or any way to take it off.

I finally feel free. I knew that no one could ever try to claim me again. I was hers alone. Joy filled me so much. My eyes closed with the soul deep pleasure of finally belonging. Without my notice my body began to float gently up off of the bed, and the golden glow had returned to me.

"Ah, so you do know how to use your magic, at least subconsciously." My goddess grinned and floated right next to me. "Are you happy, Kitten? Do you want to show me how happy you are?"

Slowly her words penetrate my haze of joy, and I realize she said something about magic. This confused me. I opened my eyes, and found myself floating. I panicked, and fell hard back to the bed. I looked at her. "Goddess, what happened? What was that?"

"It seems that your magic is coming to the forefront after all, Kitten."

"I have magic?" I was so confused. I looked up at my goddess, and I saw that she wasn't angry about me having magic. She seemed pleased in fact. "Goddess, will you teach me how to use my magic?"

"Yes I will, Kitten, that is, if you're a good Kitten, of course."

"I will be... I want to make you proud of choosing me." I speak fervently. I have no desires other than to please her anymore. Nothing else exists in my world.

"Well, just now, I want you to touch me, Kitten, and show me how much you want me."

I put my hands around her neck and drew her down on the bed next to me. I kissed her with all the passion in me. I felt her relax against my touch. My hands slowly moved along her body touching everything. My hands find her breasts and I began to massage them, playing with her nipples as they got hard. I dragged my mouth from hers to kiss and lick my way down her throat, across her collarbone, and finally work my way to one of her peaks. On reaching my goal I gently suck her nipple into my mouth, and flick my tongue across it. I bit down gently and heard her moan.

She grabbed my head and pushed me down her body. "Lick me, Kitten."

I positioned myself between her legs. I let my hands glide around her thighs, and lowered myself until I could begin to taste the nectar of my goddess. I let my tongue lightly skim across her center, drawing it up to her clit. I slowly circled and followed the same path back down. When I reached the center of my goddess I slowly entered her with my tongue, pushing in as far as I could reach.

She grabbed my head and pulled me in hard. "Oh yes Kitten, lick me hard."

When I heard her urging I changed the pressure and speed of my tongue. I pushed into her harder and faster. I could feel her passion grow like a tingle in my skin. I moved back up to her clit and drew it into my mouth. I began sucking her clit as hard as I could, and lashed at it with my tongue. At the same time I brought one of my hands to her center, and thrust inside with two fingers.

"Oh yes, just there, suck my clit Kitten, fuck me hard."

I could feel her whole body shiver, and her moans and groans got loud. Soon I felt her inner muscles start to clench my fingers. I pulled back out all the way only to plunge back in with three. I pumped my fingers in and out of her as fast as they would go. I felt her on the edge, and lightly nipped her clit with my teeth.

"Oh YEEESSSS!!" Her whole body tensed. She cried out, and shuddered cumming hard on my hands and face. Eagerly I licked every drop of her nectar. I soothed her through several more orgasms. I looked up at her from where I was buried between her thighs. I waited until she looked into my eyes. I then slowly and deliberately leaned up and placed a reverent kiss on her most intimate place. Showing her with my eyes and actions just what she meant to me.

She smiled down at me and stroked my wet hair. "Thank you Kitten, You've made me very, very happy tonight."

I smiled with utter contentment and rested my head on her belly. I felt like I could fly. She moved her hand, and I felt the cuffs on my ankles unlock. The spreader moved away to fall off the bed. My goddess pulled me close and cuddled me. I curled my body into hers, and felt utterly safe and loved. I rested my head on her shoulder as sleep claimed my exhausted body.

Scarlet Black

Last edited by sapphoselene on Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:26 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Uh...dibs. Yea.

Shit.

Wow.

Like...fucking wow.

I can't form coherent thought right now.

That was so...incredibly...everything...amazing...

Wow.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:28 am 
3. Flaming O

Voila..... :kdevil

Post subject: Re: Darkest Desires [AU] (New Fic) Update 12.8.2010
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:37 pm 

Hey guys !

Well that was a nice chapter ;p
Keep it up ! ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:33 pm 
3. Flaming O

here we go with the next section... hope you enjoy it... :kitty :wtkiss :party

we are so happy that everyone is enjoying it so far.

***********************************************************************************

Title - Darkest Desires
• Rating - NC-17!
• Disclaimer - This story contains description of graphic sex, Domme/Sub, slight bondage, discipline (punishment) ---> [no punishment in this section, but a future section will have more], and a little bit of blood play (Well, Willow is a Vampire) ---> [also not in this section, but future sections will have it again].
• Summary - Tara is new in the big city, and goes to visit a club. There, she meets a certain redheaded Vampire, and sparks and much naughtiness ensue. The story continues from there as their relationship begins to take shape.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TARA'S JOURNAL

This is the 3rd day of my new life.

"My life... no, I ... have changed so much in the last few days. All my life I have tried to be invisible, to blend with the background. Never would I have imagined that I could be wanted by anyone. I have tried all my life to do what everyone wanted. It hurt less that way. My mother was the only one that showed me only kindness. I lost her so long ago. I was 14yrs. old when she died from cancer. After she was gone there was nothing to stop my father and brother (Donny) from hurting me. Whenever I didn't get things perfect for them they would beat me until I couldn't stand. I learned very fast to do exactly what I was told (no more, no less) to avoid being punished. My father made sure I knew how worthless, useless, and unlovable I was every day. I withdrew into myself. I barely spoke, and I tried to make myself as invisible as I could. I survived two more years like this. Until the day the police showed up at my front door. They were there to tell me about an accident. My father had been drinking again. He was driving home with Donny, and lost control of the car. They had crashed headfirst into an 18 wheeler, and died instantly. I stood there quietly, showing no emotion. The female cop spoke softly to me. She told me that since I was still a minor, and had no family anymore that they needed to bring me to a place I could be cared for. I laughed when she said that. I couldn't help it. They probably thought I was in shock from the news. In truth, I was relieved that they were not going to be able to hurt me anymore. I don't know if that makes me a bad person or not. She gently took my right arm and asked me to show her to my room. She helped me to pack the few clothes I had. I grabbed the only picture I was able to save of my mother. Dad had destroyed everything else that reminded us of her. He said that she had been evil, sinful, possessed of demon ways, and that was why God punished her with cancer. He was determined to beat the demon out of me so I wouldn't be able to corrupt him and Donny with my evilness. I had been sleeping with this picture under my pillow since my mom went into the hospital. After Dad went on his rampage, got drunk, and then passed out I hid this picture underneath a loose floorboard in my closet. I couldn't let him destroy the last thing that kept my mother alive in my heart.

I was put in foster care. For the last 2 years of high school I went from one home to another. The last one I was in was the nicest. I was able to stay there for most of my senior year. The two girls that already lived there were more popular than I was. They were nice, and tried to include me in things they did. After the prom they dragged me to, they brought me with them to one of the parties. We had been there for a little while when they came, and excitedly grabbed my arms pulling me with them. We went into one of the bedrooms where there were several others watching a movie.

My eyes caught movement on the screen. What I saw there ... opened my mind up to new thoughts. In the movie there was a woman... blindfolded... tied up... and ... moaning in pleasure. She looked so incredible. I felt like a lightning storm had landed inside my body. My heart and breath sped up so much I thought I would explode. I stood there frozen for a while just feeling, and wishing that I was her. That I could be that beautiful. That anyone would want me. I was startled by a crash from outside the room. I was able to finally tear my eyes from the screen. I looked around and noticed with relief that no one had noticed my reaction to the movie. I quickly left the party and walked home. Once home I remembered to call the girls cell and let them know I had left so they wouldn't worry.

For the next few years I spent my Saturdays at the libraries reading books, and reading stories on the internet... fiction stories about the kinds of things that I saw that night. It was the only time I didn't feel cold and alone. I let myself flow into the stories. I was transported into other worlds. It was the only time I felt some peace.

The night I went to the club everything changed for me. My goddess made these worlds come to life for me. In that club she chose me from all the beautiful, confident, and strong people I saw there. She picked me... the mousy girl who was afraid of her own shadow. When she walked up to me I was mesmerized. She moved with such purpose and grace. I saw such hunger in her eyes, and was shocked that it was directed at me. Then I heard her voice for the first time. I was captivated. She called me kitten. My heart melted. She stepped closer letting me know that she wanted me. I was lost. When she touched me... I was hers. She guided me to the dance floor and pulled me close... touching me with her body. I would do anything to belong to her for the rest of my existence. She brought me to her home, and made me hers... body, mind, heart, and soul.

I must be honest with myself... the first time she gave me pleasure, and then bit into my breast it frightened me. Her face had changed so much. I looked into her new face. I could see a burning hunger. This hunger was for me. Even though it scared me I knew in that moment that I would stay with her, and I would do anything to belong to her. No one in my life since my mother had looked at me as if they wanted me for anything. I watched as her face changed back. I wanted nothing more than to remain forever with this woman. I have known true monsters in the forms of my father and Donny. She may change how her face looks but she hasn't hurt me the way they used to.

Laying there with her that first night I feel a change beginning in my heart and soul. I look at her with her hair lying across my right breast, her head pillowed between my breasts, and her mouth moving against my left breast. Her leg is thrown over mine, and nestled between my own. Her thigh is pressed against my center. Her pussy is grinding sporadically into my leg as she sleeps. I feel her arms around me, clutching me with her strength. I feel so safe and secure. She looks so beautiful. As I watch her thoughts come to me. I will fight anyone and anything to stay with her... me... the mousy little nobody. Never have I felt anything this strong. All I know is that I will do anything, risk anything to stay here with her. She makes me feel desired, sexy, beautiful, and wanted. She gives me strength. She is showing me who I can become. Who I should have been. Who I was always meant to be. I can begin to see myself through her eyes.

This morning after my shower I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I saw a stranger looking back at me. The woman I saw stood tall, and strong. She had a confidence that I never had. Her eyes shone with a brilliant light. She stood with her head high to show off the collar around her neck. She was so beautiful. Her golden blond hair flowed down past her shoulders. Her eyes were such a vibrant blue, and they sparkled with inner energy. Her fair skin was flushed from desire, and the heat of the shower. Her nipples stood rock hard on her large firm breasts. Her smile shone with joy... lighting up the whole room. It took a few minutes before I finally realized that the stranger I was looking at was me. I was shocked. Is this how my goddess sees me? Can I really be this beautiful, confident, sexy woman? After standing there for a long time thinking... I come to the conclusion that my goddess has brought out this fascinating stranger in me. By giving myself to her without reservation, or resistance she was able to bring my true self to the surface. I am awed by her power to mold me into the lovely woman now being reflected back to me.

Oh, how I wish my goddess will return quickly. This morning before she left she touched me, teased me, and brought me to a level of desire that had my body humming with need. She didn't need to tell me not to touch myself. I knew that she wanted me to go through the day needing her, her touch, her words, her breath on my skin, her eyes on my body, her power to touch my soul. I think about my goddess constantly. How gorgeous she is. How strong she is. How incredible she is. How powerful she is. How her hands feel gliding over my skin. How her breath on my breasts makes my nipples contract. How her lips feel slowly caressing me. How her tongue feels while she tastes me. My arousal grows with the thoughts of her. Watching in the mirror I can see how my growing arousal changes me. I become a wanton, free, sexy woman. My eyes dilate, and darken with the strength of my need for her. Wow... I hope that this is what my goddess sees when she touches me. I wish to be beautiful for her. I want to please her in every way. I want to show her my gratitude for choosing me. I want to show her how devoted I am to her. I need to show her how much I love her.

Is it possible for love at first sight? I have asked myself this for long time. I always thought it was just something written about in stories. I realize now that it does exist. I fell in love with my goddess the moment I first saw her across the room in the club. Before I felt her touch, heard her voice, or saw her eyes I fell in love. I remember how my heart stopped when I first saw her. It's like in that moment the person I had been died, and the person I am becoming was born. My need and desire for her is constant. The world seems brighter and more alive when she is near. I am truly, helplessly, irrevocably in love with Willow Rosenberg. She is my forever and always. She is my dark goddess.

Oh goddess, when will you return? I want to give you pleasure. I need to please you. I will not disappoint you, my goddess. I will stay hungry for you. I will stay ravenous for your touch, your words, your eyes, and your body. I will wait an eternity for you if it will give you pleasure.

I can feel you... you are coming... you are near. Oh goddess, I wait for you."

I close the notebook my goddess gave me for a journal. I set it and the pen down neatly on the desk. I stand and walk towards the door. I can feel her getting closer. I kneel down, with my back straight and tall, on the small rug a few feet from the door. I lower my head. I place my hands on my thighs, and spread my knees. I want to show my goddess how open and willing I am for her. I want her to see me, and know that I am hers. I want to look pretty and desirable for her. I wait for her to open the door. My body is shivering in anticipation of seeing her, and once again being in her presence.

The door opens and Willow walks in smiling. She looks down at me and grins. "Good Evening, Kitten, I hope you had a nice day."

"Yes, my goddess. How was your day?"

"Oh yes, it was quite a good day, Kitten. Now, do you want to please me?"

"Of course I do goddess. You have but to name it and I will do anything you wish." My body quivers in anticipation of pleasing my dark goddess.

"Excellent kitten, then follow me." Without looking back, she walks to the playroom. "You can keep the clothes on for now, Kitten."

"Yes goddess." I leap to my feet eager to please her. I rush to follow her, and enter the playroom a second after her. My heart nearly bursts from the joy of being with her.

Willow goes straight for the bed and lies down on the side, looking at me through closed lids. I walk slowly toward the bed. Being unsure of what to do I kneel next to the bed. My goddess has always told me what she wanted. It is unsettling to not know. I lower my head, and ask..."How may I please you goddess?" My voice trembles.

"First, why don't you take your clothes off? Slowly."

"Yes goddess." I stand and open one button of my shirt. My lips are suddenly dry, and I use my tongue to moisten them. One by one I release the buttons of my shirt pulling the sides of my shirt open further as I go. My eyes never leaving hers. I gently push the fabric off my shoulders, and let it slowly slide down my arms until it falls to the ground. I can feel the heat of her gaze burning into my flesh as it is revealed. My hands go to the waist of my shorts. I circle the button with a finger before releasing it. I grasp my zipper, and pull it down so slowly I can feel the vibration of each of the teeth separating individually. I slide my thumbs around the edges of my shorts. Slowly I pull them lower until I get to my knees. Then I let go of them and step out to stand before her. "Would you like for me to put these clothes out of the way goddess?" I ask with my voice already showing my passion.

"No, Kitten, tonight I have something else planned for you."

"Yes goddess. What do you wish for me to do next? I will do anything to please you." I look at her with anticipation.

"I want you to touch yourself Kitten. I want you to play with your body for me."

I look at her, and my breath becomes ragged. My heartbeat speeds up. Slowly I run my hands up my body until I reach my breasts. I gently touch them. A hot stream of desire shoots through my body with the knowledge of her watching me. I let the fingers of one hand trace designs on one of my breasts while my other hand massages the second one.

"Very nice Kitten, you have beautiful breasts. And so sweet." She licks her lips and stares at me.

With her praise I feel bolder. I reach for and begin playing with my nipples. I pinch and roll them. Making them stand up rock hard. I keep my left hand playing with my breasts alternately, and allow my right hand to slowly move over the skin of my abdomen. I create intricate designs on my skin. I lean my head back shaking my hair so that none of it will block her view. I raise my head again and look boldly into her eyes. An idea forms in my head. Feeling very wanton I slide my right hand along my center collecting some of the liquid that has gathered there. I bring my hand back up to my breasts and begin to paint my body with my essence.

"Mhhhh, very nice Kitten, and very inventive." She has moved her hand between her legs and starts to caress herself through her pants.

Just knowing that I am pleasing her with my efforts increases my desire. I let my right hand trail its way back down my stomach. My legs begin to tremble as I shift them so I am standing with them braced further apart. I can feel my juices trickling down my inner thighs, adding to the sensations in my body. My chest is heaving with need. My legs begin to tremble visibly. I let one finger slip across my lower lips. I slowly circle my center before sliding back toward the swelling bundle of nerves that is begging to be touched. Hoping that I am choosing right I circle my clit without touching it. Teasing myself for her pleasure. Sounds begin to reach my ears. I can hear the rasp of my breath. The moans being torn from my throat. I can smell my desire flowing from me. My finger slides back to my center dipping in and back out.

"Oh, yes, Kitten, touch yourself for me." She has opened her corset now, and is playing with her pale breasts. "Do you need any assistance, Kitten?"

Knowing my legs won't support me much longer I gaze deeply into her eyes. "Please my goddess, I can't stand much longer. My legs are weak from the desire to please you. Would you prefer me to kneel here before you, or would you like me on the bed?" I keep my hands moving across my breasts and in my center while I ask her what would please her more. I need to please my goddess so desperately.

"I'm quite comfortable here, Kitten." She is caressing her breasts and her other hand is back teasing her pussy through her pants. "And I always like seeing you on your knees."
Instantly I go to my knees, spreading them wide so she can see every part of me easily. I lean back slightly so that my hips tilt up to her. Watching her touch herself enflames me. My skin becomes fevered. My left hand pulls hard at my nipples causing me to gasp. I add a second finger to the slow, steady rhythm plunging in and out of my dripping center. "All for you, my goddess. I am yours in every way... only yours... yours... yours." The words fall from my trembling lips. My entire being focused on her. I find myself falling, lost in her emerald eyes. It is so hard for me to think anymore. Everything is focused on giving to her ... showing her what is hers ... pleasing her.

"Oh yes, cum for me Kitten, cum hard for your Goddess." Her hand has now dipped beneath the leather, moving fast.

Hearing her encouragement I add a third finger and speed up my thrusts. I bring my left hand down and finally touch my clit. My hips jump at the first contact. My head jerks towards the ceiling. My hair cascades down my back. A sheen of perspiration covers my body. A low scream comes from me as my pleasure mounts. With my left hand I begin to rub fast and hard against my clit. My hips bucking out of control. "Yours... yours... yours... yours..." It is the only word I know anymore. She is my universe. There is nothing else. Feeling myself on the edge I grab my clit and pinch it hard. I explode so forcefully that I fall back panting, unable to catch my breath. I am spread open to her both in body and soul. I am completely hers. I lay there with my arms out to my sides, and fight to bring myself back under control.

"Ohhhh, Yes Kitten." She moans my name as she reaches her climax, and her eyes follow my every move and shiver.

I lay there for a few moments completely open to her. Once I feel enough strength come back to allow me to move I push myself back up. I keep my knees open for her. I sit tall with my chest out. I place my hands on my thighs. "How else may I please you goddess. Please ... tell me... please, I will do anything for you."

"You certainly have earned yourself a reward for the show. Why don't you get up on the bed for me, Kitten?" She gets up and walks to the wardrobe full of toys. "Hmm, what to do, what to do."

"Yes goddess." I feel like I am in heaven. She is pleased with me. I did good, and she wants to reward me. I move to the bed and lay down on my back. I wonder how she will reward me. What will she do? Will she bind me again? Oh I wish that she will. I love the feeling of being bound. I can feel desire awaken in me again. My skin tingles with anticipation.

She brings out 4 leather cuffs, complete with chains. "First things first, you always look very nice tied up, Kitten." She starts to put the cuffs on me, and fastens the chains to the bedposts, securing me tightly, with legs and arms spread wide." It feels so good to have my arms and legs stretched out like this. A low growl of pleasure rumbles through my chest. She knows me so well. She has chosen my reward so perfectly. I can feel the delicious, warm pressure building in my core.

"Now, I have something new for you to try out, Kitten." She brings out a candle and lights it, holding it over your body. "This nice hot wax is going to make you moan, Kitten."

My eyes widen in excitement. I trust her completely. My skin shivers in anticipation of the new sensation she wants to share with me. My eyes are fixed on the little flame that is slowly melting the wax. I watch while it dances, mesmerized by the flickering flame. She moves the candle up and down your body, before gently letting a first drop of wax hit you on your stomach, just below your breasts.

I feel the hot splash of wax lightly burning my skin. It shoots fire through me. "Oh goddess... goddess..." I moan her name. The heat from the drop of wax spreads to the skin beyond. She moves the candle and the drops follow a path up my chest, through my cleavage. She then holds the candle over my right breast and looks deeply into my eyes. Each drop of wax enhances the fever in my skin. Low moans are coming from me with each time I feel a new bit of hot, melted goodness fall on my body. I keep my eyes on hers. I can feel her eyes piercing into my soul. "Anything... my goddess... anything... for you...please... I beg you... please... let me feel more... please." I can feel tears collecting in my eyes. I wish to please her so badly it hurts. "Please, goddess... please ... I'm yours... only yours... I will always be yours..." She grins, and then lets the wax drop on my breasts, making sure to treat both breasts equally with the hot wax. My back arches up off the bed straining towards her, my breasts begging her for more. The moans being pulled from deep inside me have grown very loud. "Oh goddess ... yes... ooohh... yes, please... oh... yours... yours... yours... yours." I have moved to a place beyond thought. A place where there is only sensation, a place where there is only her. A place where I can be free. Now, she lets one drop of wax on both of my nipples, before letting the candle and the wax move trailing down towards my pussy. The feeling of molten lava coating my nipples. I can feel the wax falling along a path to my core. The closer it gets the more sensitive I become. I can no longer keep my body still. I writhe as much as my restraints will allow. I can feel my juices flooding my core.

"Oh, you look so beautiful when you try to struggle, Kitten." She grins down at me, as the wax now hits my crotch. "Do you need o cum again, Kitten?"

"Oh goddess... yes... please let me come... I need to so bad... I can't hold it back... OH GODDESS... please... let me... come..." I beg hers with tears streaming from my eyes. The struggle to hold myself until she gave me permission was becoming impossible for me to continue. I fight with everything that I am to hold on. "Please... goddess...I'm yours... your collared slave... I will always be yours... oh... goddess ... please...I beg you ... please... please..."

Willow smiles down at me, then in one move extinguishes the flame, and pushes the candle deep into my pussy. "Not just yet, Kitten." She moves away and brings out something else.

Feeling the candle inside me so quickly and deeply stuns me. It gives me just enough of a pause to continue holding myself back. I will be strong for her. I will fight to obey her. I will not disappoint her. I can feel the sleeping tiger deep in me begin to wake. I gather a reserve of strength from it. I will wait until she says. I have to because it is her desire. Her desires are all that matter. A small feeling of calm acceptance flows over me. "Yes my goddess... I will wait... you are my world... you are my everything... you are my goddess... your wish is my will..."

She moves her hand down to my crotch. The hot candle is still deep inside of me and she puts a freezing cold ice cube on my clit. "Now you may cum for me, Kitten." As she begins to play with the cube on your clit.

The drastic change in temperature rocks through my body. Hearing her give me permission my desire screams out of me. Every muscle in my body spasms in deep pleasure, my body arches up from the bed. The chains that hold me groan in protest of the strength my body is pulling them with. Lights explode behind my eyes. Suddenly the room glows in a bright golden light as the magick in me flows with the pleasure she has given me.

"Oh, yes Kitten you look absolutely gorgeous when you show your ecstasy."

The glow in the room grows stronger with her words of praise. "It is all for you ... my goddess...you are the one that brings out the beauty in me." The words come out in a husky whisper from a throat raw from screaming. My body falls back to the bed. My breath comes in heaving gasps as I ride waves of pleasure. A short time later I feel her remove the candle from me. The cuffs binding me to the bed release me. I feel her lay on the bed next to my spent body. She moves my arms and legs into a more comfortable position. I feel her gather me to herself, and hold me tightly. My last thoughts as I drift into a deep sleep are how much I love my goddess.

Scarlet Black

Last edited by sapphoselene on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:26 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs!

Well hot damn this story just keeps getting better!

I again have lost the ability to form coherant thought so just keep up the great work and can't wait for more!!

Post subject: Re: Darkest Desires [AU] (New Fic) Update 14.8.2010
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:18 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Wow. I'm so happy that this is continuing. Each chapter is equally hotter and hotter. Well done.

Post subject: Re: Darkest Desires [AU] (New Fic) Update 14.8.2010
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

I'm sorry for the delay in posting this next section. I hope that you will enjoy it.

Title - Darkest Desires
• Rating - NC-17!
• Disclaimer - This story contains description of graphic sex, Domme/Sub, bondage, discipline (punishment) ---> [punishment is fairly intense in this section], and a little bit of blood play (Well, Willow is a Vampire). This section will have a bit of angst in it.

section 4

TARA'S JOURNAL

~~~~~
This is the 4th day of my new life.

"I am having such a hard time concentrating today. I had one of my nightmares again. I have been having terrifying dreams most of my life. Mostly they are just reliving what my father and brother did to me. They usually start with me working in the house or on the farm. I hear my father's voice booming with anger. My body freezes in terror. I can see him and Donny stalking closer. I want to run, but my legs won't work. I want to hide, but they would find me with an even greater anger. As they get closer they grow in size. Their eyes glow red. I shake with fear. My father screams at me for my failures, and both he and Donny begin to hit me. The more I cry from the pain, the more enraged they become.

The one I had last night was different. The dream began with my goddess and I lying on our bed in the play room. Her hands glided over my body. My hands caressed her. The only sounds were moans of pleasure. I felt the contentment and passion flowing through me. Her lips capture mine in a searing possession. Her mouth blazes a trail of fiery kisses along my jaw, and down my neck. A burning heat blossoms in my body. My hunger for my goddess grows with each passing moment. I press my hips up into her. Fire explodes in me as I twist to press her back on the bed. A low rumbling growl erupts from my chest. I use my lips, teeth, and tongue to devour her. My hands move incessantly over her body trying to touch all of her at once. My mouth attacks her breasts sucking, licking, and gently nipping at the flesh. I draw her nipples into my mouth and suckle her. The more I touch and taste her the stronger my hunger for her becomes. I move slowly down her body tasting and touching every inch of her. By the time I reach her center I am ravenous for her unique taste. The smell of her arousal is overwhelming to my desire heightened senses. I lift my face and gaze lovingly into her glittering emerald eyes. I slow my movements wanting to draw out her pleasure. I begin by kissing her mound slowly and deliberately never loosing eye contact. I can see her eyes darken with her mounting desire. I lower my face and breathe deeply taking in her fragrance. I can sense her rising need for release. I open my mouth and let my tongue dart out to flick across her clit. Her hips jerk up. I wrap my hands around her thighs placing my hands on the front of her hips to gently encourage her to ease her movements. Looking once more into her eyes I plunge my tongue into her depths. I thrust in as far as I am able each time setting a fast rhythm. I hear her growl her need for me to go deeper into her. I bring my right hand to her center and plunge in with three fingers. My mouth wraps around her clit sucking it in. I furiously lap at her clit with my tongue. Her movements grow more frenzied as I drive her to her release. I gently nip at her clit with my teeth sending her over the edge. Her body shudders as waves of pleasure assault her body. I slowly remove my fingers from her clenching muscles. I lick her sex and thighs until she is clean and sated. I push up to kneel between her legs. I look at her with all the adoration and love that is welling up in me.

The door to the playroom explodes open. I turn and see that my father and Donny are standing there with fire in their eyes. My goddess moves to rise. She looks at me with disgust. Turning to my father she tells him that I am worthless to her, and he can have me back. My heart shatters, and I beg her to keep me. She gives me one last look of contempt, and without a word she leaves. My father and Donny advance on me and begin beating me. I curl up into a fetal position with my arms over my head. I am heartbroken, and I wish for everything to end. The light in the room grows to a blinding level. Then the world explodes.

I jerked upright finally waking from my dream. My heart was racing. My breath was erratic. I looked wildly around terrified that they would really be there. I feel her presence next to me in the bed. I whip my head around to take in her beauty. I reached out a trembling hand to reassure myself that she is truly here. At the first feel of her skin I let out a sigh of relief. Needing to feel the reality of her presence I wrap myself around her holding onto her as if my life depends on it. Eventually I fell back to sleep. When I woke again she was gone. She left me a note to enjoy the books and art supplies that she put in the next room.

I got dressed and went to see what she left for me. I found several books on Magick, and languages that I would need to learn to understand many of the older spells that I would be learning. I found them neatly organized on the shelves by the desk. in this room one whole wall was completely glass. Next to the window there was an easel, an open cabinet with an astonishing variety of art supplies.

My heart was thudding in my chest. I couldn't believe the level of generosity that my goddess was showing to me. I walked over to the cabinet and cautiously began to touch the different items in it. Everything was top of the line. I found a sketch pad, charcoals, and colored drawing pencils that I pulled out. I plan to sketch my goddess the way I saw her on that first night. I can still see every moment of that first night. I want to show her how I see her. How beautiful, sensual, and amazing she is. I want to have several sketches done for her when she returns.

Oh how I love my dark goddess. She touches me on so many levels. When I feel her hands caressing my skin it reaches deep into my soul. I have never before felt like a whole person. She has filled the holes in my heart and soul with herself. I feel full to overflowing now. Without knowing or understanding I have dreamed, wished, and waited for the day I met her. I don't even need to close my eyes to see the brilliance of her red hair, and her wild, sensual emerald eyes. I can see the way her muscles move under the leather she wears. The easy, sexy, and graceful way she moves. The way her face lights up when she is delighted by something. Even when she isn't here I can feel the passion, hunger, and excitement that surround her. I miss my goddess, and I need her more than the next breath that I take.

I want to look at all the books that she brought here for me, but I can’t seem to focus on anything but her. My nightmare from last night has me shaken. I realize now that my greatest fear is that she will one day no longer want me. I am scared that she will discover that she is wrong about me, and that my father was right about me being unlovable, worthless, and beneath contempt. I am trying to fight these thoughts, but it is so hard to change the beliefs of a lifetime so quickly. Maybe if I focus on drawing my goddess it might give me strength to combat my terrors. I will start sketching now. If I don't I may fill my entire journal with words of love and desire for my goddess, or get so deep into my fear that I will lose myself. I hope she comes home soon. I need to feel her touch. To hear her voice. To see her eyes. To give her pleasure. To be hers."

~~~~~

I close my journal, and put it away. I gather the sketch pad and pencils. I walk to the recliner positioned by the window, and settle in it so I can draw comfortably. I begin to fill the pages of the sketch book with images of my goddess. I become absolutely absorbed in my drawing. I don't notice the sun going down as the hours pass. The more I draw her face, and form the stronger my desire grows. As I draw her I can feel the way her hands touched my skin. I can smell and taste her as the pictures take shape. When I draw a picture of her caught in the passion of her release I can remember how her fingers felt inside me, and my desire for her pours over me like a waterfall.

The door to the study room flies open, and she walks in. My head snaps up at the sound. I turn to see my goddess. Instantly I put my sketch pad and pencil down. I go to my knees, my back straight, my hands on my open thighs, and my head bowed. She has caught me unaware. I was so caught up in drawing her from my memories of the night we met. I hope she isn't angry with me for not meeting her at the door ... It takes only a moment for my mind to catch up with what my eyes noticed. Unable to stop myself my head snaps back up. For the very first time since I arrived, I am given the tantalizing sight of my goddess in all her natural beauty. She stands in the doorway fully nude. The sensations in my body go wild at the vision before me.

She crosses the distance between us in a flash, and I can see a burning hunger in her eyes. "Kitten, I want you. Now!" She grabs me, effortlessly lifts me up, and starts carrying me out of the room.

I throw my arms around her neck. "I am yours to take as you wish, my goddess." I moan into her ear feeling myself getting soaked. Shivers of pleasure flow through my body at the naked desire she shows me. My lips and tongue fairly attack her neck as she carries me to where she wants me.

She stalks through the door into the lower level of the apartment, and soon enters a room almost ripping the door off it's hinges. She lets me down rather quickly as she moves further into the room, and I fall on my ass. I feel myself squirming trying to ease the raging fire between my legs. My whole body is enflamed. First I can see almost nothing, but then suddenly candles flare up all around the room, and I can see in the gloomy light that the room is fairly empty with no windows.

I look around the room. I have never been on the lower floor until now. Even though my body vibrates with need I am still curious. This floor has been, up until this moment, her sanctuary. I would never set foot here on my own. I can almost taste her need for me. My attention quickly returns to her. The blatant desire pouring from her overwhelms any curiosity that remains in me.

"Kitten, get to the middle of the room now, and get rid of those clothes."

I rip the clothes from my body without care for the fastenings. I throw my shirt and shorts to the walls and rush to assume my position for her. I am in the center of the room, on my knees, facing her, back straight, head lowered, hands on wide spread thighs, and my desire glistening as it drips down my inner thighs.My body shakes, straining for her touch.

"First, Kitten, we have to make sure you can't run, don't we?" Without waiting for an answer she gestures. I hear a clanking rumble overhead, and look up for a moment. I can see two chains with padded cuffs slowly lowering down from the ceiling above me. She slowly stalks over to me, and puts her finger under my chin. "Stand up, Kitten."

I leap to obey her. "Yes, my goddess. Oh goddess how well you know me ... your kitten loves being restrained so much..." My eyes follow her every movement, greedily drinking in every move. "You always know how to make me wild for you." A low rumble spreads through my chest. The tiger buried in me delights in what is happening.

Once the chains are in reach she quickly fastens the cuffs around my wrists. She then makes another gesture with a whispered word, and the chains move upwards forcing my arms up and slightly out as they tighten.

I feel myself being pulled up. My chest is arching with the way my arms are being pulled. When my arms are fully extended I realize how much more my body is being displayed. I am helpless before the fierce desires of my goddess. "Oh, goddess..." I gasp and breath the words in a low moan. My body begins to shake from the intense passion that has taken firm hold of me.

"Ah, you like it Kitten, don't you?" She grins broadly. "Now, for your legs." As she says that I notice chains lying on the floor next to my legs. In a few moments she has the padded cuffs on my ankles, and the chains are spreading my legs wide.

I haven't felt this exposed, and desired before. The predatory hunger rolling off of her is intoxicating. My eyes are riveted to her. My vision is filled with her savage beauty. "My goddess" I groan as my body strains uselessly, trying desperately to get closer to her. My breasts are heavy, and my nipples stand out painfully hard. My chest heaves as I try to drag oxygen into my lungs.

She chuckles. "All in good time, Kitten, now, one last detail." She gestures again, and the chains above you begin to move once more. Suddenly, my whole body is in the air about an inch or so above the ground. My arms and legs are spread further than ever before.

"Goddess..." my voice is strained. My body throbs. Lights flash behind my eyes. I can feel my heartbeat in my core. My center clenches, pulsing with release. I am in shock. I feel my release shudder through me. I am unable to stop it. My head falls forward. I feel such shame at having failed her once again. I know that she has told me that I am to wait for her permission. "Oh my goddess, I am so sorry... Please, forgive me..." I beg her, with tears falling down my face splashing onto my breast.

She stands frozen before me. Her hands clenched at her sides. "Oh, my Kitten, I don't know if I can use your services if you behave like a common slut on the street. How are you not able to follow the easiest of instructions?" Her voice is low and controlled.

Feeling rejected by her words, I break. I tumble down into my deepest fears. I knew that I would never be worthy of her. I have just been fooling myself. My body slumps. My head drops to my chest. I sob uncontrollably, feeling lost and alone. All the words my father screamed at me flooded back into me. I am lashed with his words of hate. My body shudders in terror of what I have lost. My mind curls in on itself. I hang there barely able to breathe from the pain of loss. My goddess didn't want me anymore. It destroyed me to know that my father was right. I was worthless, and no one would ever want me.

"Unless of course, you can think of a way to show me how sorry you are."

It takes a few moments for her whispered words to find their way through to me. I raise my head, and look at her with desperation in my eyes. "Please goddess, I am weak... I want to be strong. I want so much to be able to do as you wish. I beg you, please train me how to have better control... I only want to please you. Please, I beg you, please... help me to become as you desire me to be..." my voice is low and fervent. Everything, my very life depends on what she wants. I am no longer able to live as a whole person without her. Not since I found that I had been just surviving as a shell of a person until the night I met her. She is my world. She fills all the empty places inside of me. I need her just as much as I need the next beat of my heart. I put everything into my eyes, and my desperately voiced need. I am open and exposed to the deepest part of my soul.

She stands there holding my gaze for an eternity. "I think I shall train you, but first don't you think you deserve punishment for disappointing me, Kitten?" She moves towards the wall. "Beg me, Kitten."

"Oh yes, goddess... please give me any punishment you want...I beg you ... please... please punish me..." I am desperately sobbing. Seeing a small chance for reprieve I grab onto it like a drowning man clinging to a lifeline. "Please, goddess I need to be punished for failing you... for breaking your trust... goddess, I am so very sorry for disappointing you...I beg you, please punish me... please, let me earn your forgiveness...please, please, please..." The words are torn sobbing from my soul. Tears run freely down my face, and fall unheeded onto my chest. I lower my head, and continue to beg her to do anything she wants in the hopes that she will let me stay with her.

She reaches the wall, and slides one of the panels back. After reaching into the opening she turns around holding a riding crop in her hand. She walks back towards me slowly and deliberately. "Now then, where do you want me to start, Kitten, your ass, pussy or breasts? This will be the beginning of your punishments. I will not go easy on you for the disappointing way you behaved."

Needing absolution, I finally raise my face again. I can see her eyes on my chest. Taking a chance I say, with my throat raw from crying, "My breasts, goddess." I desperately watched her face to see if my choice pleased her. It had to... I need her more than words can express.

"Very well then, Kitten" She raises her arm, and the crop comes down, hitting the top of my left breast hard, leaving a red welt.

I bite my lip trying to contain the cry of pain; and relief that she is giving me another chance. I wish to make her proud. I want to earn her forgiveness. "One, thank you goddess." I remember that the last time she punished me I was supposed to count and thank her for each strike. I look into her eyes for just a moment to see if I am doing right.

Her eyes light up "Very good, Kitten, you remembered. It gives me hope that you can indeed be trained." The crop strikes my other breast.

Relief floods me. I did right... There is hope growing in my soul. "Two, thank you goddess." Determination takes root in me. I will take any punishment. I will make her proud of me again. I WILL prove my father's words to be a lie. I will earn her forgiveness.

She continues to hit my breasts with the crop, always first flicking the nipple, before bringing it down hard on another unspoiled part of your breasts. After a dozen strikes on each breast they are red, hot, and throbbing. She takes a step back to admire her handiwork, and then slowly traces the crop down my stomach, letting it rest on my mons.

Tears are falling unchecked from my eyes. I have found some strength again. I look deeply into her eyes. "Please, my goddess, please punish me ... let me earn your forgiveness... help me to prove my father’s words are wrong... please want me...oh, goddess... please, I beg you... please desire me to be yours... please keep me... please don't throw me away..." Never before have I told anyone what my father had made me believe. "Goddess, I need to belong to you..."

Her answer comes in the form of a hard strike directly on my pussy before she steps closer, and kisses me forcefully. I open myself to her holding nothing back. She still wants me... she wouldn't waste the energy on punishing me if she didn't want me. I kiss her back with everything I am.

She breaks off the kiss, and steps behind me. "Now, it's time for your ass to pay for your failure, Kitten." She whispers as the blows come down hard and fast.

I no longer hide the pain from her. I realize that I should not hide anything from her. If she wanted me to bear the punishment in silence she would tell me. I will keep nothing from her ever again. I continue to count, and thank her for each strike from her riding crop. I let her see everything. The pain from the strikes, the gratitude for her efforts in letting me earn forgiveness, and my ever deepening commitment to serve her with all that I am. The blows rain down hard on my ass, stinging and heating it up far worse than the first spanking she gave me.

I keep up with the blows making sure to count each one, and thank her every time. I do not ever want to disappoint her again. She has given me so much. She has given me reason to live, not just survive. She is freeing me from the pain and self-loathing I had learned from my father. With the care she is showing me I am able to begin to believe in myself for the first time. I can sense that she is being very controlled and cautious to not cause me damage. It humbles me that she is showing me such kindness. I will never understand how she knows that I need this to be able to be cleansed of my father's evil. He had made me feel like I was less than nothing. She makes me feel important. With her last blow the crop snakes between my legs, and hits my pussy from behind.

Peace settles over me... a wonderful calm. My body relaxes. I feel a strength that is foreign to me. It comes from knowing that she wants me, and she will do what she must to train me to be the best kitten I can be for her. I find that my body is tingling from my scalp to the bottoms of my feet.

Suddenly, the chains above my head begin to move. I am pulled forward. My body feels like it is being stretched over a bar that I can’t see. The chains pull my upper body parallel to the ground. When they stop moving I am bent at a 90 degree angle with my arms and legs still spread wide. I don't know what is happening. I believe she is still punishing me. She may be changing my position so she can have a different angle for spanking me. Whatever her reason I will accept it gratefully.

"Now, Kitten, I'm sure you remember your best friend, don't you? He wants to punish you as well, what do you say to that?"

"I remember him goddess. I will accept anything, any punishment. I wish to please you." I am surprised with how much I am still able to think, and communicate. I wish to show her how much I want to be what she desires. "Please goddess, do with me as you wish... I am truly yours. Take me... punish your kitten... I will do anything you desire."

I can feel the tip of the strap on teasing my folds, before she enters my pussy in one deep and hard stroke filling me up completely. Without giving me any time to adjust she starts fucking me at a leisurely pace. She makes sure to get as deep as possible on every stroke, and her body slams into my ass painfully.

I feel pleasure building in my loins again. The steady stroke solidly pounding into me sets of shivers through my body. Feeling her body slamming against my throbbing, fevered ass is a sweet torture. When she is buried inside me it sends waves of tingles to all my nerves.

Suddenly, she stops and pulls out of me. "I said punishment, Kitten." She puts her hands on my ass, and spreads my cheeks apart. Then I can feel the wet tip of the strap on poking my asshole.

I realize what she is going to do. With great effort I force myself to relax, and go limp in the chains holding me up. I put a strangle hold on the feelings of pleasure that had begun. I will be hers in every way. "Yes, my goddess."

When I am relaxed she starts to push, and with a bit of effort the tip of the strap on manages to penetrate. Happy with her success she begins to push harder and harder into me. She is not caring for my comfort, and only my juices provide a bit of lubrication. Her hands grab my still hurting breasts, and starts to knead them forcefully.

The pain in my breasts intensifies as she grasps them. The rhythm she starts is unpleasant. Knowing that this is part of my punishment for failing her I make myself relax further. I am determined to accept any punishment that she demands. I allow myself to cry with the pain. Even now I know that she doesn't intend to damage me, only train. I have begged her to teach me how to please her. I will not back away from this. I embrace the punishment.

"Ooohhh, I like my obedient Kitten." After one last push, she finally buries all of the strap on in my ass, filling me completely. She leans forward, and I can feel her lips on my neck. "Do you want me to fuck you harder then ever, Kitten?"

"If it pleases you my goddess." I am ready for her to do whatever she wants. "Whatever you want is my greatest desire, my goddess, I want only to please you... do with me as you wish." I am completely relaxed.

"As you wish, Kitten." She pulls out of me leaving only the tip inside, and then pushes hard. She fucks my ass hard and fast giving me no time to recover after each stroke. They start to come faster and faster. All the while her hands still grope my breasts, playing with and pinching my nipples.

"My goddess... I’m yours, yours... only yours...anything you want.... yours... yours..." I give myself over to her control. Tears fall fast as I accept her completely and freely. "Whatever you desire..."

Then, she stops deep inside of you, and her mouth closes on your neck, her fangs penetrating the flesh and your blood rushing into her mouth. Her whole body starts to shiver, which I can feel as the strap on vibrates deep in my ass.

The joy I feel when she marks me is indescribable. Does this mean that she has forgiven me? Even if I only ever receive punishment from her for the rest of my existence I will still be happy. As long as she still wants me for something. As long as she still keeps me, I will be happier than I ever was before I met her. I turn my head slightly allowing her better access to my neck.

While drinking deeply from me she lowers one hand down to my pussy, and pinches my clit hard, sending me over the edge. Feeling her demand my release with her fingers I allow myself to cum. I begin to understand that my blood must taste better if I am in the midst of an orgasm. I am shaking with the waves of pleasure she has caused to roll through me. "All for you goddess, ... anything you want...I'm yours... yours... yours..."

I start to feel lightheaded from the pain, the orgasm, and the blood loss. Then I can feel her tongue licking the wound, sealing it as she withdraws the strap on from my ass. "You still taste delicious, Kitten."

"I am glad that I can please you in some small measure my goddess." The tears still flow from me. I only hope that I can one day earn my way back to receiving her smiles. It is hard to fight a lifetime of self-loathing. I still punish myself for failing her. I hope that she will forgive me soon.

"Kitten, you give me companionship, pleasure and your delicious blood whenever I want to take it." She walks in front of me and I see her smile. "I just have to make sure I train you even harder. That way something like today won't happen again. But I don't think it will, do you?"

"No my goddess... I will not allow it to happen again. Please goddess, please I beg you to forgive me...please... please... forgive me... please...forgive me, please, please don’t send me away...I don’t want to exist without you... please forgive me... please goddess, please keep me...” I beg her brokenly. Tears are running unchecked from my frightened eyes. I am desperate to please her. To make her happy again.

She grabs me and kisses me gently. I can feel the cuffs releasing me suddenly. I collapse into her arms. I curl into her, sobbing uncontrollably. "Please forgive me... please... please... I won't ever let it happen again... please forgive me...please, please..." I continue begging her, whispering my pleas into her mouth. I wrap my arms around her. I desperately hold her like I would die if I let go.

Her lips move away from my mouth, and her tongue starts to play with the mark she just left on my neck. "I forgive you, Kitten, and I am so proud of how well you took your punishment. You did very, very good, my little Kitten. I will never let you go.You belong to me. You. Are. MINE." Her voice growls into my ear as she begins to suck, and lick along my neck.

Relief washes through me leaving me shaken to the core. I feel the universe open up to me again. So profound is the joy I feel with her forgiveness that I feverishly plead with her. "Please goddess, please ... may I be allowed to touch you. I want to give you pleasure... please let me touch you... let me make amends for my weakness... please my dark goddess, please grant me the privilege of trying to please you... I need to show you how much your forgiveness means to me... how deeply I need to give myself to you... please... I want to make you feel so good... I want to worship your body with my mouth and hands... please my goddess, let me show you how much I am yours... how much I belong to you... how completely you own me... please, oh goddess, please I will do anything you desire... I only wish to serve you with all that I am... I need you more than the air I breathe... I love you more than the beating of my heart..."

"How very fresh of you Kitten, but it comes from the right desire.” She gazes into my eyes, and sees that from the depths of my soul I truly wish to please her. She brushes a few strands of hair from my face, and speaks gently. “Very well Kitten, lie down." She unbuckles the strap on, and steps out of the harness.

"Yes goddess." I lay down on my back feeling the pain and heat in my battered ass. I don't care about it though... all I care about is that my goddess will let me give her pleasure. She steps towards my head, and kneels with her legs on either side of my head. She slowly lowers herself onto my face. Her juices are flowing out of her, and dripping on my face.

I place a chaste kiss on her core before I eagerly begin to taste her. My tongue slowly licking up all her essence. Hesitantly my hands begin to slide up her legs, across her stomach, and gently begin to stroke her breasts. I play with her nipples until they are rock hard. I push my tongue into her core as far as it will go, and I start a solid rhythm.

She moans as my hands play with her breasts. When she feels my tongue deep inside of her begin to twist and plunge deeply her breath quickens. "Ooooh, Yes, Kitten, just like that."

I increase the speed and pressure of my tongue as I pump it in and out of her. I roll her nipples with my fingers, and pinch them. I then sooth them by gently massaging them. I begin to move my face back and forth, letting my nose hit her clit. She starts to rock forward and back over my face, trying to get as much pleasure from me as possible. I bring my right hand down from playing with her breasts, and replace my tongue with three fingers. I pump my fingers into her hard and fast. My mouth latches onto her clit. I begin sucking on it, while flicking it with my tongue as hard and fast as I can.

"Ohhhhhh, YES, ooohh" Her whole body tenses as my goddess finds her release, before collapsing back on top of me.

I keep licking as fast as I can, trying to clean all her juices from her. I keep my fingers pumping in and out of her. Drawing out her orgasms, and feeling them washing over her. Wave after wave of delicious pleasure courses through her body, but then it begins to ebb. She finally and gingerly moves my fingers away. "Thank you Kitten, that was very good. I am extremely pleased."

For the first time since I failed her I could feel myself smile. She was happy... she was pleased with me again. I felt content. I believed that all would be good again between us.

Scarlet Black

Post subject: Re: Darkest Desires [AU] (New Fic) Update 11.10.2010
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:58 am 
3. Flaming O

:party :party :party

YaY, for the updated...

Kathy and Chris, you will kill me one day.
Cold shower don't work anymore.. :blush :blush

Kathy, I miss you girl. *hugs*

Chris, I still saying you watch too much porn, man. ;-)

Well, that was hooooottttt..

Waiting for more, now..

Tay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:16 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Okay, so I've officially come to the conclusion that you are both trying to kill me.

I mean, Jesus Christ, that was fucking amazing!

Tara's turmoil was so raw and emotive and how she could find some sort of salvation from Willow well...doing what she does...

Plus, damn, that was hot.

Don't make us wait two months for another update again :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:04 pm 
3. Flaming O

Title - Darkest Desires
• Rating - NC-17!
• Disclaimer - This story contains description of graphic sex, Domme/Sub, bondage, discipline (punishment), and a little bit of blood play (Well, Willow is a Vampire). This section will have a bit of violence in it.

Several days after my failure in the chain room I awake to find my goddess gone again. She has spent the last several days training me so I can resist the need to cum until she gives her permission. It has been intense. On the pillow next to me there is a box sitting on top of a note. After I opened the box my goddess left me I read her note telling me to wear her present until she takes it off of me. I am also to continue my day as normal. I take the butterfly vibrator out of the package, and put it on as the instructions showed. I tighten the straps so it will remain in place. I then pull on a cut off tank top, and my jean shorts.

I eat a bagel with berry cream cheese, and orange juice for breakfast. After cleaning up I go into the art room. I pick up my sketch book and pencil. I sit down in the recliner by the window, and begin to sketch the view of the city below.

I had been sketching for about 1 hour when the butterfly goes off for the first time. Taken by surprise I break my pencil when it begins vibrating at it's highest level. "HOLY SHIT... OOOHHHH... UUHHNNN... OH MY GODDESS...OOOOHHHH..." It continues for about 2 minutes before it stops. By then my heart is thudding in my chest, and my breath comes in deep gasps. When it stops it takes a few minutes for me to be able to think again. I begin to realize that my goddess is going to test me today. She wants to find where my limits are. How obedient I will be to her. This training is going to be very difficult. "Damn." The word comes out in a whisper.

I pick up the sketch book, and pencil pieces from the floor. I take the pencil back to the desk. I drop the pieces in the top drawer, and get another one. I walk back to the window, I sit down again, and continue sketching. Another 30 minutes go by before it goes off again. This time it is on the lowest setting, and lasts less than a minute. Even though I know it was going to go off again it still caught me off guard. "Oh my goddess."

Just when I think it will continue to be random it goes off and keeps running. The vibrator starts to randomly go through the settings. It changes the length of time that it remains on each setting. "Oh ... my goddess... I'm going to ... die from over stimulation.... DAMN!!..." A high setting kicks in.

I pick up my book on the History of Magick, and desperately try to read the section she wanted me to do today. It helps a little bit so I focus all of my concentration on the words. I find my senses sharpening as my focus grows stronger. My desire becomes a hunger for my goddess. I so desperately want to please her. I force my body to remain still. "Oh goddess, what you do to me." I smile at the inventive idea. It makes me proud that she thinks I am ready for this lesson. I will be worthy of her good will. I will remain hungry and wanting. I will be ready for her whenever she wants.

I study the section in the magick book over and over until I have it committed to memory. I then move on to the lessons in Latin that she wants me to learn. When the stronger settings hit me I attempt to control my breathing. Taking slow deep breaths. This helps to regulate my heart beat as well.

While I am studying Latin Willow strolls into my study room. "Hello Kitten, how do you like my new present?"

At the moment she walks in I got hit with the strongest setting. I struggle to move without giving in to my body's demand for release. I kneel before her with my hands on my thighs, my knees spread wide (which pulls the butterfly stronger into my aching pussy), my back straight, and my gaze on the floor in front of me. "My goddess... your present is wonderful.... mmmm ... it has kept me very warm today... Thank you goddess, ... thank you." My face is flushed. My eyes are dilated wide with unfulfilled desire. My nostrils flare drinking in her scent. I can feel her eyes on me from across the room. They feel like hands searing their way across my body. My heart beat throbs through my whole being. My breath rasps in my ears. I fight the way my body strains towards her, desperately trying to maintain my position.

"Yes, I can see that you like it very much Kitten. In fact, I think you should get another gift. Take of your shirt, Kitten." She reaches into her pocket and takes out some items.

Instantly I rip my shirt from my body, throw it on the desk, and return my hands to my thighs.

She bends down, and I can see her use duck tape to fasten something to both of my nipples. "Have fun studying, Kitten." She turns around and walks out of the room. As she does the bullet vibrators she strapped to my nipples start to buzz.

My head flies back at the new sensation. My chest heaves as I struggle to regain control of my breathing. It takes about 10 minutes for me to get enough control to climb back into my chair at the desk. I fold my shirt, and put it off to the side. After all, my goddess never told me to put it back on. I force my eyes back on the Latin that I am trying to learn. It is harder to maintain focus with the added stimulation of my nipples. I have to re-read the same page several times before I understand anything on it. Gradually my focus begins to return, and I am able to learn the Latin that she wanted for me to know today.

With my Magick and Latin lessons finished I return to sketching. I am able to maintain that same focus. The subject of my sketching has changed though. I now draw detailed and intricate sketches of my goddess.

She saunters back in, and looks at me sketching topless. Grinning broadly she purrs, "Follow me, Kitten."

I leap to my feet eager to obey my dark goddess. She leads me downstairs again, and enters a room filled with clothes. She starts to undress, and looks at me. "You won't need the shorts where we're going." I tear the shorts off of me, wanting to please her with how fast I obey her every whim.

She grabs my breasts manipulating the tortured flesh with her strong fingers. She then yanks the bullet vibrators away tossing them aside. Feeling the tape ripped from my breasts stings, but the sensations in my body quickly make the pain disappear. She steps through another door, and I can see that the whole next room is one big shower. I follow my goddess into the shower room. She stands under the warm spray of the shower heads installed in the ceiling, and points to a small cupboard. "In there you will find everything you need to wash your Goddess."

I go and open the doors to reveal their contents. The first thing I take out is the Jasmine scented shampoo and conditioner. I walk over to my goddess. "If I may goddess, I would like to start with your hair."

"Go ahead"

"Thank you goddess. Please will you lean your head back so the shampoo won't get into your eyes?"

She closes her eyes and leans back. "Thank you goddess." I run my fingers through her hair to make sure that it is completely wet. Next I put a generous amount of the shampoo in my hand. I begin to work the soap through her hair, massaging her scalp. After a couple minutes I rinse the shampoo out, and repeat the process with the conditioner. I move to return the bottles to the cabinet

"Now, my body, Kitten."

"Yes, my goddess." I chose the sandlewood scented body wash and a large, soft, fluffy washcloth. Returning to her I get the cloth wet, and pour the body wash onto it. I rub it against itself to create a lather. Gently and carefully I clean her face, and then work down her neck to her breasts. I slowly work the washcloth across and around her breasts before continuing to her belly. I clean her left arm from shoulder to fingertips. I wash her back from neck down to the swell of her ass. I wash her right arm from shoulder to fingertips. I rinse the cloth out and retrace my paths until her upper body is free of soap. I fill the cloth with the scented soap again, and go to my knees behind her. I begin with her ass, soaping every inch of it. I continue down the backs of her long legs. I crawl around her on my knees, and start to clean her front. "Please goddess, will you separate your legs so I may clean you?"

She spreads her legs, and smiles down at me. I gently draw the washcloth across every surface in her pussy. I continue down her inner thighs and the fronts of her legs. As I rinse the soap from the cloth again a particularly strong setting hits me from the butterfly that continues to torment my clit. I double over, and struggle to regain my breath.

Fighting to regain control I continue to rinse the cloth. I move back behind my goddess, and rinse the soap from her ass and legs. When I finish that I go back to her front, and rinse every last speck of soap from her pussy and legs. I look up at her and ask, "Goddess will you allow me to lift your feet one at a time to clean them?"

She lifts first her right, and then her left foot. I clean each foot in turn making sure that the soap is rinsed off before she puts it back down. I collect the body wash and cloth. I return the soap to the cabinet, and hang the cloth on the bar under it. I walk back to my goddess, and take my position on my knees in front of her.

"Hands behind your back, Kitten." Out of nowhere, she pulls a pair of handcuffs, which she uses to bind my hands behind my back. "Now, since you've cleaned my body you may worship it." She spreads her legs, and waits to see how I will obey her command.

I slowly stand. I lean forward placing gentle reverent kisses on her body. I begin with her eyes, kissing every part of her face. I move my lips and tongue along her jaw, then follow her neck down to her collarbone. Careful to not leave any marks I cover her chest with fluttering kisses. I worship her breasts with my mouth. Gently I suck in each nipple lightly nipping at them with my teeth. I continue kissing my way down her body. When I reach her bellybutton I go back to my knees. I kiss my way down her left leg all the way to her toes. I move around to her back, loving every inch of her left side up to her neck. Following her shoulders to the right I keep the feather light kisses moving back down not missing any bit of her skin. After I reach her ankle I move back around to her front. Beginning with her toes I trail kisses up her right leg until I reach her pelvis. Reverently I lean in to place a lingering kiss on her mound. I angle my head back so I can reach all the way to her center. I lick and kiss every inch of her pussy. I run my tongue from her dripping center to her clit. The moment I touched her clit I was hit with the strongest setting on the butterfly. My breath catches in my chest. I fight my body so that I don't stop licking and kissing her. My body is shaking visibly by the time the setting changes to a lower one. I remain focused on giving pleasure to my goddess. I refuse to disappoint her. I plunge into her with my tongue fast, hard, and as deep as I can. My nose keeps hitting her clit.

My goddess grabs my head, and presses my face tight against her pussy. Trying to take my tongue even deeper inside of herself. Feeling her hands in my hair I push harder and deeper into her. I can feel her inner muscles clenching my tongue with each stroke. The butterfly cycles to a strong setting again, and a rumbling growl is torn from me causing vibrations to tease my goddess. She starts moaning, and groaning openly. My dark goddess grinds on my face as her pleasure builds.

Feeling my goddess is close encourages me to give more. I push my face harder into her trying to rub against her clit, and send her over the edge to her pleasure. Hearing the sounds coming from her make me giddy. That I could be giving her so much pleasure is a powerful feeling. Finally she releases her juices all over my face. She reaches orgasm screaming loudly while her body shudders above me. I lick furiously trying to get every drop of her essence before it is washed away by the water that is still showering us from the ceiling. I gently kiss her through the aftershocks of pleasure. I continue to kiss her even after she has come back down from the euphoria of her release.

She pulls my head away, and looks down. "That was very obedient of you Kitten.

I pause momentarily, "You're pleasure is the only thing I desire, my goddess. You are all there is in my world. Anything you wish is yours. I will do anything to please you. Nothing else matters to me." My voice is rough with emotion. I pour everything into the words I use to express the depth of my devotion to her. I continue to worship her with my lips and tongue. I feel so complete. When she controls me like this I feel needed, desired, beautiful, and whole. I give everything of myself to her. My lips and tongue continue to follow the designs in my mind. I bring her to release again. I lap up as much of the juices that flow from my goddess as I can get my tongue on. I feel so blissful knowing that I have given my goddess such pleasure. The butterfly hits me with a strong setting again, and I scream her name. I still force my body to refuse release. "GODDESS!!... my precious goddess... what else can I do to bring you pleasure...please... goddess, please... tell me what you desire."
She steps away from me. Looking at me on my knees, under the water she grins broadly. "Wait here for me Kitten, I'll be back." As she leaves, the butterfly changes to its highest setting once again.

My head falls back. The water from the shower head peppers my skin with a thousand pinpoints of pleasure. My body vibrates with the sensations attacking it. I struggle with my body to regain control. I desperately recite aloud the lesson in magick that I learned today. This helps me to be able to focus, and control my body. I force myself into my normal position. The only difference is that my hands are cuffed behind my back instead of resting on my widespread thighs. I slow my breathing down as my heartbeat returns to a more normal rhythm. The setting continues to remain at it's highest the whole time my goddess is gone.

She comes back into the shower fully dressed in skintight, black leather pants; black leather boots; and a snug, long sleeve, black leather top that pushes her breasts up showing off her glorious cleavage. She is carrying a stool, and a small plastic bag. She turns the shower off as she enters, and takes off the cuffs. She then motions for me to sit down on the side of the room where there is a bench. I get to my feet, and on shaky legs I go to where she wants me to be. I gingerly sit down, spread my legs, and put my hands on my thighs.

"Good girl, now, keep those hands just where they are now." She places the stool between my legs, and the bag on the ground by her. She gently removes the butterfly from me. Her fingers move soothingly over my tortured clit for a few moments before setting the toy aside. She places a towel across her legs, opens the bag, and takes out a small tube of shaving cream. She slathers shaving cream on my neatly trimmed pubic hair, and wipes her hands on the towel before going back to the bag to bring out a straight razor. Every slight touch sends rivers of desire to my core. I see her take the razor from her bag. I look at her with my eyes blazing full of molten passion. "Oh goddess, I feel so full of desire. I burn for you. I am ravenous for your touch. Do whatever you want with me." I trust her implicitly. I give her complete control.

She puts the razor on my mons, and gently starts to shave the hair from me. My goddess is taking great care to remove any hair, and not hurt me. Once she has finished my pussy is naked. She uses another cream to soothe the shaved flesh. The scent of fresh strawberries assaults my nose. "Hmmmm, very nice Kitten. But do you know what would make it look even better?"

"No goddess, please tell me." I breathe the words. Her shaving and lotioning has heightened my senses. My heart thuds in my chest, and my breathing is erratic.

"If you were to bear my mark there, Kitten."

"Oh goddess, I would be honored to have your mark anywhere on my body. I am yours. Please my dark goddess, mark me... I beg you ... please... grant me the pleasure of your possession."

My goddess leans forward between my thighs, and kisses my mound. Slowly her eyes journey up my body, and finally lock with mine. Her eyes are alive with a ravenous hunger. She puts her hands on my thighs pushing them further apart as her face morphs. "When I mark you you have permission to cum, Kitten." Gazing into my heart and soul she lowers her head, and sinks her fangs into my pussy. My entire being implodes. My voice echoes back at me from the walls. Her hands grip me hard. She keeps my hips still so I don't wildly buck while she is feeding. She takes a few long, hard drinks from me before releasing. My dark goddess licks the wounds closed, and laps up the last few drops of blood.

"Oooohhhh... my goddess..." I gasp, struggling to pull air into my lungs. The intensity of pleasure I feel when she marks me is overwhelming. I feel her drawing my heart and soul into her every time she feeds from me. "I'm yours... every part of me is yours... yours... yours..."

She gets up, pulls me to her, and kisses me hard reveling in her possession. "I know you are, Kitten, I know you are. I want to reward you for how well you have done today." She gets a wild gleam in her eyes. "Kitten I am in the mood to go out and play tonight."

She brings me into the first room again. She dresses my in a dark blue, sleeveless, silk, shirt that she buttons up to the center of my breasts; a short, black, leather skirt with a slit on both sides 3/4 of the way up; and black, leather calf high boots. With a wave of her hand, and a muttered incantation my collar becomes instantly dry and conditioned. She packs another set of clothes into a small backpack that she puts on me. "Lets go to the club Kitten." She gives me a brilliant smile.

"Anything you wish my goddess."

We arrive at the Club , and she pulls me into the darkest corner of the room. We sit down at the table there. I feel the pulsing of the music flow through me. I love that my goddess takes me out, and shows me off. She makes me feel special. I look at her sitting there so beautiful and sexy.

A waitress appears with the drinks my goddess ordered as we entered, and I start to sip mine. "So, Kitten, aren't you curious why I chose this table tonight?"

"Yes goddess, but I know you will tell me when you were ready for me to know." I smile at her and take a sip of my drink. I begin to sway to the music as a slow song comes on.

She moves her chair so she is just behind, and to one side of me. I feel her hand snake through the slit on the side of my skirt, and she starts to caress the inside of my leg. "You see, it's to protect your modesty." She grins with a mischievous look in her eyes.

I shiver as I feel her fingers touch my skin. "Mmmmm, goddess you drive me wild." I let my legs fall open so she has full access. I look deep into her eyes letting her see my devotion. "I am yours wherever, and whenever you want my goddess." My voice is soft and urgent.

"I know you are, Kitten." She moves her hand upwards and touches my center, while her other hand moves over my shoulder and starts to play with my left breast.

I lean back in her embrace. My head falls back to rest on her shoulder. One of my hands reaches back to caress her leg. "You always make me feel so good goddess. I love surrendering to you. It feels so good and natural."

She kisses me, her tongue exploring my mouth as she suddenly pushes the front of my skirt up, so that my bare pussy is exposed in the dark. Her fingers gently enter me, while her thumb starts to rub my clit.

"Mmmmm..." I feel the cool air from the club's AC brush across the heated flesh my goddess exposed. I moan into her mouth, and feel a rumbling purr start in my chest. I arch my body into her hands, my hips rocking to the rhythm she sets.

Her mouth moves to my ear nibbling, and then she whispers. "Do you like letting everyone in the club see how I touch you, Kitten?"

"Oh goddess, yes. I love that anyone can see how I belong to you. ... uuhhnnn ... I don't care who sees ... they will know that I am yours ... I am .... ooohhh... I am proud to be yours." I speak clearly not caring if anyone hears, only caring that she does.

"Mhhh, very good, Kitten." I can feel her pride in me grow as she purrs into my ear. Her hand unbuttons my shirt further to free one of my breasts. She starts to play with my nipple. She adds a third finger fucking me fast.

"Goddess, please... will you allow me release tonight? ... Please, I hunger for release, but I want to do as you wish... What would please you goddess?" I growl the words as my passion increases. Moaning and moving with your hands. I keep pace with my goddess. I am so near the edge having been in a constant state of arousal all day.

"Cum for me, Kitten." She pinches my nipple her fingers deep inside me.

I explode. Brilliant lights flash behind my eyes. Waves of pleasure roll over me. "Mmmmm, goddess ... my goddess... I'm yours... yours... yours..." The hand that has been caressing my breast suddenly grips me hard. Her fingers tightly pinch, and pull my nipple hard. I clamp my jaw shut hard to contain the scream as my body spasms in release.

"Ooh, very good, Kitten." She slowly pulls her fingers out of me. I hear the smile in her voice. "Now, do you want to do something even naughtier, Kitten?"

"Anything you wish, my goddess." I purr the words to you, my voice low and soft. My body hums with pleasure and arousal.

She scoots her chair back, and away from behind the table. My dark goddess opens her pants, and pushing her panties lower she reveals my favorite strap-on harnessed to her. "Why don't you come over and sit on my lap, Kitten? But first, that skirt would only be in the way."

I pull my skirt off, and move to straddle her lap. I feel deliciously wanton. The idea that anyone can see my lack of clothing heightens my passion. I can feel the air moving through the club, caressing my skin as I spread my legs, and slowly lower my aching center to her leather clad legs. I put my arms around her neck. I sensuously rock my hips, inching closer and closer to the blood red dildo that stands up from her pelvis. "Oh yes, my goddess... I will gladly obey all of your wishes... fulfill any desires you have..." I run my fingers through her hair, and lean in to kiss her with all the passion I feel. My body shudders in anticipation.

She opens my shirt fully, frees my other breast, and starts to massage them both flicking at my rock hard nipples. "Where do you want to take your best friend, Kitten?"

Feeling bold I rise up slowly, and guide the dildo into my center slowly lowering myself onto it. "I would like it here at least to begin with, my goddess." I raise up, and then lower myself again.

"Good. I want you to do the work, Kitten. Ride me nice and slow. I want this to last a very long time. You may cum once you no can longer hold it back, but I want you to fight your release. The longer you go the more sweet it will be." Smiling with pleasure my goddess continues to massage my breasts, and play with my nipples.

"Thank you goddess." I pull back until it almost comes out of me, and then slide back down taking it fully into me with each stroke. After a several minutes I gradually pick up speed. "Oh goddess, ... uuhhnnn... " I bite down on my lower lip. Low moans flow from my throat. A long time later I bury my face in her neck, and finally cum ... shattering and falling against her. My body quakes with the power of my prolonged release.

"Mmmmm. You look so radiant when you cum, Kitten. I'm sure the whole club agrees with me." She flicks and pinches my hard, sensitive nipples. Slowly she re-buttons a few of the buttons on my shirt. She runs her hands all over my upper body until she reaches my hips. Gently she lifts me off of the dildo. She tucks it back inside her pants, and fastens them. Purring softly in my ear she says, "Put your skirt back on, and come with me to the bathroom Kitten."

I instantly obey her. Once my skirt is back in place she puts the backpack in my hands, grabs my wrist, and we move towards the bathroom. She pulls me past the long line of women waiting for the restroom. As we reach the door it opens, and the occupant leaves. The women at the front of the line begin to protest when my goddess pushes past them to enter the room. With a glare, and a low growl from her they immediately back off lowering their eyes. I am impressed that my goddess can control people so easily. I feel a surge of pride that she has chosen me to be hers.

Entering the room she locks the door behind us. "Strip Kitten." She opens the backpack while I obey. She takes the clothes from me putting them into the bag. I stand before her wearing nothing but her collar. She begins removing clothing items from the bag and dressing me. "I want you to go for a walk, Kitten. I'll meet up with you later." She pushes me up against a wall, and whispers more instructions in my ear while she rubs her body against mine. She picks up the bag, spins around, and leaves the room. After a couple of deep shaky breaths I walk out, and leave the club.

I walk past the bouncer at the entrance, and turn to the right. The club is located at the edge of the warehouse district. I keep going for a few blocks before turning to the right again. I look around me at the dark corners of the street. There are only a couple of street lights that still work. I hear the sound of a can rolling on the ground behind me. I whip my head towards the sound. It is so dark that I can't see anything. I get the feeling that someone is there. Watching me. Fear begins to grow in me. I know that it is dangerous to be walking here this time of night. I run to one of the working street lights. Once in the meager light it gives off I stop. My heart pounds. My hands move to straighten my clothes. The short, black and green, plaid skirt has twisted slightly during my race to the light. I fix my skirt, and run my hands up my white button shirt. I realize that some of the buttons are missing, and my breasts are nearly falling out of the top of my shirt. I feel exposed standing here in the light. After a few minutes silence I relax, and decide to continue walking.

Moments later I hear footsteps behind me. When I look back I see no one. As I turn my head I manage to see a flicker of movement out of the corner of my eye. I know something is there. My heart begins to pound again. The street lights are far behind me. Ahead of me there is only the darkness of the street. The partial moon doesn't give much light, but I can see enough to run without falling. My heartbeat speeds up as I sense whatever is behind me getting closer. I turn and begin to run. There are warehouses everywhere, but no one to call to for help. Panic rises in my chest as I hear the footsteps getting louder.

I hear the footsteps coming ever closer, despite the fact that I am running as hard as I can. I glance back, trying to see whoever is following me. Suddenly, I run straight into something. I hit what feels like a solid wall, and fall back on my ass. My legs are sprawled, my skirt is up around my upper thighs, my shirt has come un-tucked, and my hair is flowing around me. I look up to see what I ran into. My breath catches in my chest. Standing in front of me is a woman. She is dressed in skintight black leather pants, black boots, and a leather top that shows a generous amount of her breasts. "I am so sorry for running into you... please, someone is chasing me... can you help me... please... I'm so scared... please help me..." I beg this silent woman.

She looks around. "I can't see anyone at all. Are you sure you've been followed?" She takes my hand and pulls me up. Her hand lingers on my arm. Her voice is soft and low. "What are you doing outside at this time anyway, it's not safe for women to be out this late."

"I heard footsteps following me. I.. uh... I needed to think. I just wanted to take a walk. Where I come from it's always safe to go for a walk. I am new to being in a big city. Oh ... did I hurt you when I ran into you? I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." I look at her face unable to see her eyes because of the dark. "You are being so nice to me. Thank you so much."

I hear her soft laugh, and it sends tingles through me. "No, you didn't hurt me. So, what do you think they wanted from you?" She is still holding my arm, and I feel a rising heat in my body from the contact.

"I don't know... I just got scared when I heard someone, and I couldn't see them. ... So I ran." I feel drawn to this woman. The feeling is getting stronger, and begins to frighten me.

"Well, you look good enough to eat, little girl." She purrs, her voice low and seductive.

Something has changed with the woman, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I begin to get nervous. I try to get my arm back from her without appearing rude. "Thank you so much for helping me. I really should be going now. I need to get back home soon."

"Yes, it's getting very late." She steps forward as I try to step back, and I can now see that her face has turned into some kind of demonic visage. She growls at me, "I think it would be better if you ran, little girl." She releases my arm.

I scream. Turning I run as fast as I can. My heart is beating so hard I think it may beat itself right out of my chest. My breath is ragged. I turn a corner, and run down an alley between two warehouses trying to get away from her. I run blindly into the alley, and realize to late that there is no outlet. I turn around, and see the woman standing at the beginning of the alley. She is silhouetted against the low light from the street. She walks towards me languidly. She reminds me of the Lion I saw on a nature program, stalking it's prey.

My chest heaves with effort from trying to get air into my lungs. I look desperately around me trying to find any means to escape. I see the ladder leading to a fire escape on one side, and make a dash for it hoping I can get to it before she reaches me.

Suddenly, she's there, and her body slams into me sending me down on my ass again. She grabs me by the throat, drags me to the end of the alley, and pushes me up against the wall. "No. More. Running."

My body is shaking with fear. I hang limply in her grasp, terrified of making her more angry. I gasp out hoarsely, "Please... please, don't hurt me... what do you want... please, I'll give you anything you want... oh god ... please... please, I don't want to die... I'll do anything... please..." I beg her shamelessly, willing to do anything to live.

She gives a husky laugh. "I don't need you to give me anything, little girl. I'm going to take it from you. If you're lucky, I'll fuck you before I drain you." Her hand on my throat tightens, and her other hand grabs my shirt tearing it off with one heave.

I feel the night air on my body when she rips my shirt off. It is getting harder to breathe. I sense her hunger. I struggle briefly, pulling at her hand, trying to get more air in my lungs. My vision starts to cloud, and I let my arms fall to my sides trying show her that I won't fight her. I look at her face pleading with my eyes for her to let me breathe.

The hand that ripped my shirt off now grasps my skirt, and pulls it down roughly. Finally, just as I begin to see stars, she releases my throat letting me fall to the ground again. She takes my skirt and starts to tear it apart with her bare hands.

I fall to my hands and knees desperately sucking air into my lungs. After a few moments I notice that she has taken the last bit of my clothes from me, and destroyed them. I am naked before her. I look up at her suddenly self-conscious as I try to cover myself with my hands.

She smirks, and laughs unrestrained. "How very naughty of you, little girl. Not wearing panties? No wonder I could smell you from miles away." She pulls me to my feet again, and pushes my face up against the wall. My breasts being smashed painfully against the stone wall. She growls at me. "Spread your legs, bitch." She pulls my hands behind my back, and uses the torn pieces of my skirt to bind them tight.

The wall scratches across my breasts stimulating my nipples to hard little points. Feeling her immense strength I know that I can't resist her. I spread my legs the way she says. My body is trembling with fear, and something else that I haven't felt before. I begin to cry softly. "Please, I will do anything... please don't kill me... take anything from me, but I beg you ... please don't kill me..."

"You whimper too much." I hear the sound of her zipper, and then cloth ripping. She pushes something inside my mouth. It's wet and lacy, and I realize that she just pushed her cum soaked panties in my mouth. Before I can recover from the shock she grasps my hips, and I feel something hard at the entrance of my pussy. In one deep stroke she enters me, pushing me hard into the wall.

I can taste her in my mouth as I feel her pounding into me. My body lifted from the ground with the power of each thrust. My breasts and belly are being scratched by the rough exterior of the building I am being taken against. The strokes follow hard and fast. Pushing me up the wall, and then dragging me back down onto her strap on. After a few more strokes, she suddenly pulls out of my pussy. I feel strangely empty at the loss, but then I feel the strap on against my asshole.

I feel her enter my ass, and plunge into me hard. My body begins to shake for a reason other than fear. I can feel my center dripping with fluid. I am stunned when my body suddenly tightens, and lights flash through my head. My breathing becomes shallow and ragged. The hole that she has left empty and wanting spasms. In that moment I want nothing more than for her to take me every way possible. Fear is banished as desire begins to grow inside me.

"Oh my, you just had an orgasm. Didn't you? What a naughty slut you are." She reacts by fucking me even harder, squashing me against the wall. Suddenly, I can feel her shiver, as she reaches her orgasm. Her strap on shudders with her release deep inside my ass. I am pushed up against the wall, my feet dangling useless in the air. I hear her whisper in my ear, "Now you die." Her fangs penetrate my neck, and she drinks deeply.

I feel her fangs bite into me. The rush as she drinks from me, while I am still impaled on her strap on, is incredible. If I have to die, then this is a pleasurable way to go. I tilt my head to give her more access to my neck no longer caring. I feel myself orgasm again as she sucks on my neck.

She finishes drinking, and licks my neck. She gently removes the strap on from my ass, and caresses me lovingly. "That was very well played, Kitten."

I turn and kneel before her spreading my thighs. I look up at her with all my adoration. "Thank you my goddess, ... I am happy you are pleased... thank you for letting me cum while we were playing..."

"A just reward for a well acted part, Kitten." She lifts me up, and unties my arms. "I have your clothes in my bag over there. We need to get home to avoid the sunrise."

I go to the bag and pull on the clothes from the club. "I am ready to go my goddess." I pick up her bag putting it across my back, and follow her to her motorcycle. We ride away, leaving behind the torn clothes, and a patch of my wetness.

Scarlet Black

Post subject: Re: Darkest Desires [AU] (New Fic) Update 16.10.2010
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:34 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs!

Okay, first off, YAY for quick update!

Secondly.

Well.

Wow.

That was intense. The play gets more and more riveting each chapter. Tara gives more and more and Willow takes so wonderfully.

I'm intrigued as to whether by the end of this you're actually gonna have Willow turn Tara (which I'm totally cool with lol) and have them live (uh...unlive...uh...be dead...undead...vampire logic confuses me) forever.

I'm going to continue to shamelessly beg for another fast update!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 pm 

More Pleeeeeeeeease???? :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:38 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 1
OH MY GOD!!!! could fan fic get any hotter? i am in absolute awe.

deliciously naughty and utterly wanton. i loved it!!!!

please continue writing more, smut never looked so beautiful!!!

tina :kdevil

if it's not real, you can't hold it your hands; you can't feel it with your heart, then i won't believe it. but if it's true you can see it with your eyes, even in the dark; and that's where i want to be. 'brick by boring brick' -paramore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:45 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

... :bow I BOW TO YOUR EPIC AWESOMNESS

Me: Well, go kiss her and find out.

*five seconds later after the smack..*

My friend: Nope. Straight.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:36 am 
3. Flaming O

My fellow kittens... I am sorry that this section took so long to get posted. This will be the last section for this story. As you finish reading what is written here It is my hope that you allow the story to take whatever direction your imagination can think of. I am still working on my other two stories. (most actively on Scarlet Black as I am kinda stuck on The True Nature of Soulmates at this time.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title - Darkest Desires
• Rating - NC-17!
• Disclaimer - This story contains description of graphic sex, Domme/Sub, bondage, discipline (spanking for pleasure in this section), and a little bit of blood play (implied in this section) (Well, Willow is a Vampire).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

section 6

TARA’S JOURNAL

“I have stopped keeping track of the days since my goddess found me. They began to blend together so easily. I know that it has been at least a few months since she chose me. I have never in my life imagined that I could be so happy. Just hearing her voice sends me into such a world of joy.

It seems like she knows what I need before I do. I used to have nightmares every few days. That first day in the room with chains she helped me move past the terrors that gripped my heart, and tortured my soul. I can now look back at my father and Donny without any fear or malice. I now know that everything they told me were lies. I am wanted. I need, and am needed in return. I am strong. I have value and worth. I am desired. I can love. I am loved. I do love my goddess with all I am.

I know that many of the things she asks of me I would never be strong enough to do on my own. My will alone would not be enough. I have come to realize that it isn’t me that makes me able to do what she asks. It is her. She enables me to follow her commands. It is her will that gives me the strength to deny myself release until she allows it. I have gifted my whole self to her. Everything I am I have given her. I trust beyond explanation that she would never truly harm me. I not only trust her with my life, but my soul, my heart, my identity, my mind, my control, my very essence. I have given it all to her. I am completely hers.

I am no longer afraid that she will leave me or reject me. I have given up all fears. There is no room left in me for fears anymore. I am filled to overflowing with love. I know that if the people that I used to work for saw me today they would NOT recognize me at all. I am not even anywhere close to the person I was before my goddess blessed me with her love, and herself.

I know she is a vampire. She is unlike any concept of what a vampire could be that I have ever heard of. She is strong in every way, but there are times that she treats me with such tender, gentle care that it brings tears to my eyes with the beauty of it.

My goddess has opened me to such pleasures that I have never even imagined. Just this morning she let me feel her hands all over my bound body. I could feel her hands caressing my breasts, teasing my nipples rock hard. I could feel her run her hands on my hips, my arms, my tummy, my thighs, and my sex. I was in such a state of bliss. She teased me to a feverish level where I was tearfully begging for release. She wouldn’t let me have release then, but she said if I could stay in control then I would be rewarded tonight. My goddess lavished such praise on me. She continued telling me how good I was, and how proud she was of me. I promised her that I would do anything she wanted. So now I sit here, my body trembling and flushed with desire. I will wait for her permission no matter how long before I leave this state she has brought me to.

My abilities with magick have increased greatly since the day I was blessed with her collar. I can easily open any lock. I can levitate objects, and create patterns with them in the air. I am learning more offensive and defensive spells now. My goddess wants to make sure that I will be safe if I am ever separated from her for any reason. She has me studying about how to channel power from the elements to give me an unlimited reserve in case I have to fight. When I first started using magick it would drain me until I couldn’t move anymore. She wants me to be able to protect myself so I won’t ever have to be a victim again. Her belief in me has boosted my self image greatly.

She has helped me find my own strength, and confidence. I feel like there isn’t anything that she could ever ask of me that I couldn’t do or be for her. She has never mentioned anything about changing me, but I find myself wishing that she would so I could be with her forever. I would be living my fondest dream if I could stay young and strong for her. All I want is to spend eternity with her. Maybe one day she will grant me this wish, but until then I will keep on as I am. Serving and pleasing her, as she trains and protects me. The only way I will ever leave her is if she makes me leave, and even then I will try to follow her. She is my always, my eternal, my love.

I need to stop for now. My goddess has set for me an intricate exercise. After I have practiced it until I can do it without thought I have some more reading to do. She has me learn the basics for the next day’s practical work on the day before. She is a great teacher. She is the most amazing being I have ever had the privilege of meeting. I love her more than life, more than death, more than the air I breathe, more than the beating of my heart, more than anything in existence. She is my universe. My goddess.”

I have been studying my magick lesson for the last few hours. My eyes are getting tired, but I keep reading. My body is still tingling with arousal from the way my goddess left me this morning. I want my goddess to be proud of me.

"Kitten?" I turn around fast, but can't see my goddess in the room. "Kitten, I want you in the chain room now. Oh, and leave your clothes, you won't need them.

I stood, and quickly removed my clothes. I rushed away from my studies moving straight to the lower level room that she first chained me in. After I walked in, I went to the center of the room. I gracefully assumed my normal kneeling position with my legs open, back straight, chest out, and head lowered.

I still haven’t caught so much as a glimpse of my goddess. Her voice suddenly flows through me. "Kitten, I want you to put the chains on yourself, as far as you can."

I immediately stood, put the padded cuffs of the chains on my ankles first, and then my left wrist. The chains were low enough that once I stretched up on my tiptoes I was able to awkwardly pull the second one close enough to get it latched around my right wrist. I relaxed back down on my feet, and stood there waiting for her next command. The chains began to retract back into the ceiling, and I was lifted into the air. The chains are pulled at an angle out to each side. My legs and hands spread as far as they will go. I am suspended completely open and vulnerable just waiting for whatever my goddess desires.

Then a door opened in the back wall, and my goddess stalked in. She was dressed in my favorite outfit. She wore black leather bodice with scarlet stitching that allowed free access to her breasts; black leather pants with blood red laces from ankle to hip that showed a two inch strip of gorgeous skin as well as leaving her pussy exposed: and solid black boots with dark red, metallic toes and heels that encased her strong legs up to her knees. "Very nicely done, Kitten, but you're not quite ready yet."

I kept my head respectfully bowed while she strolled over to where the toys are stored. She got out some items before walking up behind me. I felt my heart beat harder in anticipation of what she had planned for me. I can feel my desire pooling in my loins.

First she brought up a blindfold, and gently slipped it over my eyes. She secured it snugly around my head cutting of my vision and my world turned black. Then she carefully inserted plugs into my ears, and I can't hear anything anymore.

As I lose two of my senses I am able to feel so much more. I can feel the change in the air around my body as my goddess walks past me. My skin is tingling. I can feel a slight breeze from the AC dance along my skin.

My head snaps up in delighted shock as I hear my the voice of my goddess inside my mind. "Do you like not knowing what I will do next, Kitten? Does it excite you? Does it frighten you to know you are totally at my mercy?"

There is no desire in me to hide anything from her so I reply with complete and utter honesty. "I am nervous when I don't know what is going to happen next. I do trust you, my dark goddess. I trust you with everything I am. The unknown still holds some fear for me. Please forgive this weakness. All I want to do is please you."

"I know you do, Kitten." Her voice purrs in my head as I feel something slick, solid, and cold pressing against my nether hole. I consciously relax my ass, and push back as much as I am able. After a few moments the item slipped into me filling me deep. "That is a but plug for you Kitten. I want you to keep it in for me. You may find it challenging with the amount of lube that is on it."

"Yes, my goddess." I clenched my bottom to hold the plug in place.

"Good girl. Now, do you want something for your dripping pussy?"

"If you wish it my goddess. I will do anything, take anything for you." My voice has gotten slightly harsh, because of the effort of keeping my stimulating new toy in place.

I felt something slide against my pussy, and another toy is pressed deep inside of me. As soon as it's fully inside I can feel it starting to vibrate. After a few minutes it started to move slowly in and out. My goddess had begun to fuck me with it at a leisurely pace as if she had all the time in the world.

After spending the day in a constant state of arousal my body felt on fire from the gentle, slow pace. "Oh goddess, it is such sweet torture... uuhhnn... it feels too good. ... Thank you for giving me the chance to prove my devotion to you"

She picked up the pace, and steadily fucks me harder. Suddenly I felt two hands on my breasts, kneading them hard and fast, pinching my tender nipples to rock hard points of pleasure. Another set of hands caress my ass at the same time.

"Goddess, how... oh my ... uhnn... how can I ... uuhhnn ... feel your hands on my breasts, and my ass... while ... you are fucking me with a toy? Ohhh... it feel so wonderful. I can feel you everywhere all at once."

Both my nipples are pinched at the same time as my ass cheeks are squeezed, and I can feel a hot mouth sucking and nibbling on my neck. "Whoever said they were my hands, Kitten?"

"Oh goddess... mmmmm... The only hands I would want to touch me are yours. uuhhnn ... If you desire for others to put their hands on me ... I will submit to it. I trust you… Oooohhhh … If it pleases you to see me touched by others then I will submit to it. … mmmm”

I can hear the smile in her voice. “It is good to know what you would do to obey me. Fear not Kitten no one is here except you and me. I will never share you with anyone Kitten. You are mine alone.”

“How am I able to feel four hands on my body at once my goddess.”

I heard her sultry laugh cascade through my mind. “Magick is a wonderful thing Kitten.”

“Uuhhnn … Please my goddess, will you allow me to find release tonight?"

"That depends, Kitten, what would you do to show me that you deserve release?"

“I will do anything you wish... anything to please you, my goddess"

"Oh my Kitten. I know you will. You are so giving and obedient. You amaze me my Kitten with your desire to please me." The vibrator in my pussy pulsed harder, and the hands massaged my breasts and ass soothingly.

"Oh goddess, I'm on fire for you... please ... I need you so much... please, let me cum for you... I feel you everywhere... You are within me... surrounding me... goddess... please..."

"I will allow you release, Kitten, but I want you to try to hold off as long as you can for me." The vibrator gets pumped in and out; faster and harder. The hands roamed all over my body at an inhuman speed.

"Yes.... goddess... " My breath is ragged. I gasped desperately for air. My heartbeat pounds all through me in rhythm with the thrusts of the vibrator into me. My moans grow louder. I fought with all my will to keep from cumming. The desire built in me to heights never before reached. Ten minutes later my control finally snapped, and I felt my release explode so strongly that screams claw their way out of my chest. I am left feeling so complete. I hope my goddess is pleased with how long I was able to hold on. I feel a throbbing in my ass where the plug is still clenched. I was proud that I didn't let it fall out. My inner walls surged with my rapid pulse on the vibrator. "Goddess, I'm yours... everything I am is yours... please take me... use me any way you desire... please... You own me. You have conquered me. Mark me forever yours. My only wish is to be yours for all eternity."

The vibrator left my pussy, and the hands gently soothed and stroked my body. "Now, now, Kitten, we have just started, there is so much more fun to be had tonight." Her hands disappeared from my sweat drenched body.

I smiled. I can hear she was pleased with me. Her voice resonated in my head. I found myself energized. Her pleasure flowed through me giving me strength. I raised my head, and pulled myself up in my chains. How she indulges my need to be bound. She is so generous with me. My desire to please her grows with every passing day. I know that I would do anything, break any human law, go anywhere, be anything, and give everything just so I can belong to her.

My throat was raw. My voice rasped when I spoke. "Goddess, I am ready for your pleasure... I beg you, please ... my dark goddess... I beg you to let us continue our fun... so I may have more opportunity to please you, and show you my devotion... you are everything to me... nothing else matters..."

“First take a few sips of this water Kitten. It will ease your throat.” Gratefully I took the chilled liquid into my mouth and swallowed. My eyebrows shot up in surprised pleasure as I tasted my favorite berry flavored sparkling water. My goddess knew me so well.

I felt her hands on my breasts again, teasing and tweaking my nipples. There was a sudden pain as she clamped a small chain to them. "You look very good in chains, Kitten. Lets see how else we can decorate you."

I gasped at the new sensations. I felt blood rushing to my breasts. The small weight of the chain pulled at the clamps. My breath shuddered in my chest. "I live to please you my goddess. I am proud that you feel me ready for this new step... it hurts even as my desire grows stronger. I never knew that this kind of small pain could bring such pleasure. Oh goddess... thank you for this new experience. I only hope I can prove myself worthy of your desires."

“Now, do you know what would look even better Kitten? If I were to use another chain on your little clit, would you like that?"

"My goddess... if you think I am ready then I would be honored to wear your chains anywhere on my body... I wish to look good for you, please. My goddess please, I beg you to let me try. Please chain my clit also... Please. I need to be good for you. I need to bring you pleasure. Please chain any part of me you want. I'm yours in every way."

I felt the same pain on my clit. She connected the chain from my clit to the one dangling from my nipples. Any little movement caused all three to have tiny flares of pain. She let me just feel for a bit. Without warning her hand slapped my ass hard.

My body jerked when my goddess slapped my ass causing jolts of pain and pleasure to flood my body. When my body moved the chains pulled on the clamps. I felt my juices dripping down my legs as my passion grew again. "HOLY SHIT!!! ...uuhhnn.... oooohhhh... goddess... mmmmmm.... please... please... please... please..."

After the one slap her hand left me again, alone with my chains. When the hand returned she hit one of my breasts.

"Aaaaahhhh.... oh goddess, yes... please... anything for you... everything I am is yours... please... please... do anything you want." I felt myself sliding into the primal state where nothing exists but her. She awakened the tiger in me, giving me strength. I. Am. Hers.

She waited again before going back to hit my ass once. She began to alternate between my ass and my breasts; always one slap. Her rhythm is erratic and unpredictable.

I felt my passion flow through me like molten lava. Every slap increased the desire growing in me. I had tears flowing down my face splashing onto my breasts. My moans filled the room, reverberating back at me. The vibrations of the sounds enhanced the sensations. "Goddess... please... goddess... yours... yours... yours... yours... yours..." I chanted her possession of me. I remained completely at her mercy. I waited for her conquering touch. Each slap was intense. I breathe her in. I taste her will. She flooded my remaining senses.

Her words whispered through me. "The rule is still unchanged for your release my Kitten." The slaps started to get harder, but still kept the unpredictable rhythm. I tensed my muscles pulling myself a little higher in my chains. I wanted to prolong this as long as possible.

The pleasure that was pooling in my loins was becoming unbearable. "Goddess, please... I beg you let me cum... please... I need release so badly... please...goddess... please... I beg you, allow me to cum for you... please... I'll do anything... please..." I begged her with tears running down my body. My need for release was becoming painful.

One last hard slap hit my pussy with her soft command. "Cum for me, Kitten."

My release echoed off the walls. My screams loud enough to be heard even through the ear plugs I still wore. "GODDESS... SWEET GODDESS... I'M YOURS."

My body relaxed, and swayed gently in my chains. In my mind I felt her words sing to me. "What do you say, Kitten, ready for round 3?"

"Anything you want, my goddess... I am yours to do with as you wish... " I don't know how but my energy returned stronger than before. I felt more alive. I could feel her eyes roam over me. I felt the air around my body like it was a physical presence.

"Unfortunately, I need to leave you now Kitten, but I think you'll like what I leave you with." The vibrator returned to my pussy fucking me hard. The vibrations changed from stronger to weaker at irregular intervals. "I allow you as much release as you can get."

I sensed my goddess move away from me. In moments she was gone, and I couldn't sense her anymore. Unable to see or hear only increased my other senses. I could smell my passion flooding the room. Every bit of my focus became centered on my body. The clamps and chains attached to my nipples and clit. The plug that was still clenched tightly in my ass. The vibrator that fucked my center with abandon. The controls changed erratically. The speed, depth, and intensity of how hard it vibrated vary and kept me focused on my passion. I found myself building to release only minutes after she left. I crashed over the edge and cum hard. I could feel my juices as they poured down my legs. The pleasure began to build in me again over, and over, and over. I lost count of how many times I orgasmed. I became so sensitive that I knew if my goddess came back, and takes the vibrator out of me. I would be able to cum simply by her commanding me to. She wouldn't even need to touch me in the state I was in now.

Without warning the vibrator left me. I don’t know if she has returned, or if it's just another one of her unexpected changes. I finally realized that she was really there when I felt her hand slap my ass hard, hitting the part of the plug that is sticking out of me.

"OH GODDESS!!" The words were wrenched from my soul in a scream that would have deafened me if I didn’t have my earplugs still in. My body jerked, and I cum simply from the touch of her hand on my ass.

I can felt her hand on my head, and in a moment I was able to hear again. Every sound was thunderous to me now. I could hear my breath, my heartbeat, the way the leather moved on her. A few moments after that I felt her fingers caress my face ever so gently as she removed my blindfold. It took a few moments for my vision to return. The only light came from a few scattered candles.

Her hand slowly raised my head. I see a chained girl hanging in front of me. She is breathtakingly beautiful. In moments I realized that I was looking into a mirror that had been placed in front of me. I barely recognized myself in the mirror. I knew that I had never before looked like this. I could see the beauty of desire reflected back to me. All I felt was amazement; that she had helped me to this state of utter and total passion. "Oh goddess, I see what you have done to me, and I am humbled by your power." I whisper the words, and they sound like a shout to my sensitive ears.

"Yes, you do look very beautiful, Kitten." Her hand returned to my ass, and she played with the plug. "It's very nice to come back to such a gorgeous sight after a invigorating and delicious hunt." I sensed her pleased smile. "That always makes me hot and horny." I felt, and saw her strap on slide along your pussy.

I felt my passion so near the edge. "Goddess, please, do I still have permission to cum? I realize that it may have changed when you took my blindfold off, and gave me back my hearing. I do not wish to disobey you, or disappoint you in any way. Please goddess, may I still have your permission to cum at will? Please goddess, I am in such need. I could cum at the slightest touch, or even just a command from you. Please goddess. Please let me continue cumming, ... Please, I beg you ... please..."

"Cum for me, Kitten. As much as you want to."

The moment she said the word cum ... I did ... It showed her the state she had brought me to.

"Oooh, how obedient of you, Kitten." The strap on slid into my dripping wet pussy becoming instantly drenched. "But I think I want this hole tonight." She remove the plug, and spread my well lubed ass wide open.

"Anything goddess. Whatever you wish. I am yours. Only yours. Take me my goddess. Please, fuck me... please... I need to feel you taking me, claiming me, making me yours."

"Better yet Kitten, you get to watch, in fact, I want you to watch." The strap on slides easily inside my ass. She grabbed my legs, and started to fuck me hard. Every thrust sending delicious tingles of pain through my chained nipples and clit.

I kept my eyes wide watching the mirror as my body was taken. The only word I could find to fit what I saw was surreal. I felt her fucking me with her hands on my legs. In the mirror I could only see my body jerking as she thrust into me. I cum over and over as my goddess kept fucking me hard.

"Do you like watching yourself getting taken, Kitten?" She increased her speed and thrust, and hammered into me with great strength, trying to reach her orgasm as quickly as possible.

"Oh yes goddess." I sensed her passion growing as she pounded into me. My skin was flushed red from constant desire. My voice rasped in my ears. "Oh goddess, I'm yours... I'm yours. Mark me. Oh goddess, drink from me. Let my passion flow into you with my blood."

I felt her mouth on my neck gently nibbling. "Not tonight Kitten. After drawing so much passion out of you it leaves you too weak for me to drink from your delicious elixir.” My goddess plunges deeply into me one last time and falls over the edge into her orgasm screaming “TARAAAAA!!!!”

"OH GODDESS!!!" Her release sent waves of ecstasy rolling through my body. Hearing my name on her lips as we both climaxed together made my heart leap in my chest. After hours of high passion, and countless orgasms I finally passed out oblivious to the world."

Gradually I began to awaken. My body felt strange. It took me a minute to realize that I was no longer in the chains. I found myself lying on a tiled floor. I heard water running. I opened my eyes, and saw my goddess. "Oh goddess, that was so amazing. Thank you so much."

"You're welcome, Kitten, your body is so responsive, it's wonderful to play with." She easily lifts my weak and sated body into the air. She strode to the hot tub, gently settling me into it. "Now as a reward, you get the rest of tonight off. Enjoy your bath.”

"Oh thank you my goddess. You are so generous to me." I winced as my body entered the water. My body was sore from the vigorous passion my goddess had lavished on it.

“Rest easy sweet one. I will always take care of you Kitten.” With a loving smile she picked up a soft cloth, and began to tenderly cleanse the passion from my body, and gently massaged my aching muscles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May you imaginations never die. *Smiles*

Scarlet Black

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:32 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 2
:banana :banana Dibsers!!!! :eatme :eatme

Now this was...let's say I almost forgot this story till you posted this. I had to reread it all, and I think rereading the whole thing was better then just reading a section. It flowed together, the passions between them of course always amaze me no matter what setting these two are in.

Delving into the world of Vampire Willow is always fascinating, the way she took what she wanted, but was still tender and loving, well only Willow could do that. Seeing Tara in complete obedience, giving herself, doubt if Willow wasn't a vampire she would (at times) go for this.

Hot, delectable and simply erotic! :whip

:kdevil :kgeek

AstronSoul

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/