The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Connections, Reunions, and a Wedding (Name changed!)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:57 am 
3. Flaming O

So...I'm going away for a few days, and I figured 'Lemme post this now, and worry about the unfinished chapters in my binder while I'm away (Yeah...i hand write just about everything). Again, thanks for the feedback...it really, really makes my day. And enjoy.

JustSkipIt- I was actually waiting for the smoking comment to come my way. Being a smoker myself, I'm drawing from personal experiences from when my 3 nieces were born...so no worries...it will be resolved.

Chapter 6

Tara walked out towards the backyard and sat in the dry grass, staring up at the stars that twinkled above her. Willow had followed and was now watching the blonde goddess of her heart as she laid back and continued to look at the stars.

"Whatcha doing?" Willow asked as Tara turned her head towards her.

"Stargazing...want to join me?" Tara asked, dancing around the talk that she knew had to happen. Willow, feeling confident, walked over and laid a safe distance from Tara and stared up at the stars with her.

"Canis Minor." Willow said pointing it out to her, feeling the rush of the memory of the two of them on the roof top. "Cassiopeia." Willow continued as Tara giggled.

"And...the big pineapple." Tara said as Willow laughed.

"Somethings really don't change." Willow said as Tara nodded She turned towards Tara, trying to re-memorized every couture of her face. Every curve of her body. Tara, feeling Willow's eyes on her, turned towards the redhead, flashing a small, but noticeable lopsided smiled towards her, melting her to the core. "I've missed this." Willow whispered as Tara nodded slowly.

"I've missed it too, Will." Tara said in barely a whisper. She sat up, waiting on the redhead to join her. Willow slowly sat, moving closer to her as she did. Tara sighed as Willow, prompting her own courage, decided to start their 'talk.' Tara started to stand, but Willow reached over, taking her hand and keeping her down next to her.

"Tara..I..."Willow started as she heard the front door slam shut.

"What do you mean "No Vegas!?" They heard as Ryan walked into the kitchen with Nico, Giles, and Xander.

"Because..." Nico said as she poured herself a glass of water and turned towards the Watcher, Carpenter, and the Italian.

"Because what? Dawn convinced you it was a bad idea, didn't she?" Ryan asked as she grabbed her own drink.

"I second Dawn's convictions." Giles said, cleaning his glasses as Ryan laughed.

"You would, watcher. But seriously...why?" Ryan asked

"Because we got a call from the Bronze for tomorrow night. The band that was supposed to perform tomorrow bailed. They asked us to play tomorrow night instead. That's honeymoon money, Ryan. I'd rather get more money for my honeymoon, then end up back in a Las Vegas ER again." Nico said.

"And baby money...shit." Ryan said thinking of her own unborn child.

"She has a point Ryan...and when you get married...we can do Vegas." Xander said as Ryan hung her head. Xander looked out the window, only to see the two witches staring back him. He sheepishly waved at them before turning back to the others in the kitchen with him. "Way to ruin my chances of winning." Xander said as Ryan laughed. She rolled her eyes in their direction and said a silent apology before shoving them out of the kitchen. Willow, blushing red, let Tara's hand go and stood.

"I'm guessing dinner is ready. Do you wanna.." Willow asked as Tara stood. She spied a piece of grass in Willow's hair and pulled it free.

"Yeah...but this isn't done...ok?" Tara asked as Willow nodded. They walked back into the house to see the dining room filled with Scoobies. Willow walked over to her seat, in between Xander and Ryan, while Tara sat across from her. Keeping her eyes on Willow as much as she could.

"Tomorrow is the rehearsal dinner..." Nico said absentmindedly as Dawn kissed her cheek.

"No bachelorette parties then?" Dawn asked as Nico shook her head.

"No...instead we, and by we I mean the four of us that were going to Vegas, are just dressing up and going to the Bronze with you guys. I have to perform." Nico admitted as Dawn's eyes widened and she smiled.

"It's gonna be better then Vegas. And we get to go to bed together." Dawn said as Nico nodded. Ryan passed a bowl of pasta to Xander, who smiled confidently at Ryan.

"You're gonna lose Xander." Ryan said as Willow's ears perked up.

"Lose what?" Willow asked as both Ryan and Xander quieted.

"So, Tara...what do you do in San Francisco?" Ryan asked, changing the subject as quickly as she could.

"Oh...I run a mail order magicks supply." Tara said as Willow and Anya's ears perked up at that admission.

"Really. Which one? We've been using TM Magicks Supply for years now...maybe we can change to yours." Anya said as Tara smiled.

"TM is my business." Tara admitted as Willow's eyes widened.

"You own the biggest magicks supply company on the West Coast..." Willow said as Tara blushed.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time. I guess I was right. I knew I supplied you Anya. I smile every time I get an order from the Magick Box." Tara admitted to her friends. Even from far away, she could still help out the Scoobies with her business in magicks. She stared at her dinner, thinking about their brief encounter outside. What did Willow want to say to her. Willow's eyes shifted from Tara back to Ryan and Xander, who were stifling giggles between them.

"Seriously...you and Xander are the worse." Anya said as Xander wrapped an arm around his wife.

"Don't complain. I makes shelves and other Scooby essentials...for free might I add. And Ryan here runs a weapon shop. And we both managed to knock up our gals. How lucky are we?" Xander asked as Ryan rolled her eyes, before turning towards her girlfriend. Buffy was aimlessly drawing circles on her baby bump, prompting Ryan to lay a hand on it.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Tell us about how you guys found out again." Dawn said as Buffy stared Dawn down evilly.

"You mean when we couldn't figure why I was pregnant, and Ryan thought I cheated...no thanks." Buffy said as Ryan closed her eyes and kissed her forehead.

"How many times do I have to apologize for that silly assumption?" Ryan asked as Buffy's lips curled into a smile.

"One more would be nice." Buffy said as Ryan shook her head and spoke to Buffy's belly.

"Mommy is sorry that she thought that Mama would do that to her. I was silly. And I promise that I will make it up to Mama again tonight when we are alone. Deal?" Ryan asked as Buffy nodded and kissed her. Soon the dinner was cleared away, and everyone was preparing to leave. Willow cornered Ryan and Xander and stared them down.

"Lose what, guys?" Willow asked as Xander and Ryan looked down.

"We...sort of..." Ryan started as Nico walked over.

"We got a bet going. Just a innocent bet." Nico said as she sat in the couch, and watched the fun begin.

"On what?" Willow asked as they just laughed together. "On what?!" Willow yelled drawing attention from Dawn, Tara, Anya, and Buffy, who were in the kitchen talking about the wedding.

"Calm down. Jeez. The money is going to our kids or to the honeymoon. Its completely innocent." Xander said dancing around the subject. Next to her Ryan had her pack out and was ready to make her escape outside. But just as she turned towards the front door, Willow grabbed the pack, and walked towards the front door, tossing them into the street.

"Why?" Ryan asked as a car sped by, crushing the pack instantly. "I had to quit anyway." Ryan said, hiding her disappointment. Buffy and Tara bounced in and saw the scene in front of them.

"Thank you, Will." Buffy said as she took Ryan's hand. "Finally...you had to quit before the baby came anyway." Buffy said as Ryan, still pouting, nodded and kissed her girl. Tara walked over next to Willow and sighed.

"Wanna finish that talk we never started?" Tara asked as Willow sighed.

"Yeah. Lead the way." Willow said as she followed the blonde outside, leaving the rest of the Scoobies inside.

Ok...next chapter...the real talk... promise!!

Last edited by Hidden In You1023 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:36 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Nice update...
And I'm curious to read their conversation (even though I know they're going to tell how much they miss and still loving each other...)
:peace

PS I think Xander should win the bet, for everyone's sake! ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:21 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great update...cant wait for Willow+Tara's talk. Love that even though Tara's been gone 4 yrs that she still fits just perfectly back in w her true family.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:38 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
I remember my ex-wife, in labor and getting the scary speech from the neonatologist. Turns out our "Kit-kat" was okay, tho. Good for Ryan's resolve, tho. (Odd, I watched Possession last ngith and SMG's character was married to a Ryan)

Knowing the backstory, those are good, itneresting nicknames . A ncie chnage of pace, and I've known people with odder nicknames with more elaborate backstories.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:07 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Oh this is a great fic, so sad but really sweet! Please, please update this weekend. I want to hear the talk! You have a great sense of character development, I can hear the voices of all the characters so quickly, which is particularly impressive considering Nico and Ryan are new and feel just as fleshed as the scoobie standards. Keep writing!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:56 pm 
3. Flaming O

I can't wait for the talk. Hopefully you will post soon. Great update.

Cody

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:51 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Now that Willow knows that there is somekind of bet going on about her and Tara, I hope Nico wins her bet... Big yay for Scoobies finding out that Tara is behind the biggest Magic Supplier store...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:16 am 
3. Flaming O

Ok...I'm back from my mini vacation. (Which really wasn't a vacation...more like a get out of town for 2 days.) and I've got an update. I guess we can say we are moving into a little bit of 'R' territory here on out. But without any further ado...

Chapter 7

Tara watched as Willow sat down on the porch steps. Her heart raced as she slowly, but surely, sat down next to the redhead. Her mind raced. Where to start. How does she tell Willow everything that was on her mind. Everything that she had felt these last five years that had gone by so painfully without her. She sighed as she stared out into the street, trying to calm her nerves as she turned back towards her favorite redhead.

"I-I..." Tara started, but cursing the return of her stutter, she willed herself forward. Nervousness be damned. "I shouldn't have stayed away for so long." Tara started as she smoothed out a wrinkle in her jeans. "Being here...back in Sunnydale...made me realize that I miss everyone. Dawnie, Buffy, Anya, Xander, Giles..." Tara paused and inhaled. She saw Willow's eyes and let out her breathe, continuing her train of thought. "You..." Tara admitted readily. "Mostly you." She said as she felt Willow's weight shift. Her former lover, eager to hear what she had to say, turned her body towards her, giving her undivided attention. She willed her heart to stop beating so loud, hoping that Willow couldn't hear it. "You have to understand..." Tara said as Willow nodded. "Leaving you was the hardest thing I have ever done. Not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about you." Tara easily admitted, feeling herself be able to trust Willow with her confession. The redhead hung her head as she turned her head towards the street. She instantly missed Tara's eyes and turned back, meeting them with her own.

"I missed you too. So very, very much, Tara." Willow readily admitted as she played with a string on her shirt. "I know that it was my fault, Tara. The magicks, the lies, everything. I lost control...they took over my life...and I pushed away everything I ever cared for. Everything I loved. I hurt people. Especially the person I love more then anything in this world." Willow said, hearing the hitch in Tara's breathe. She hadn't expected Willow to say that.

'She still loves me...' Tara thought as she felt the tears fall down her cheek. Willow saw them and reached her for head "Y-Y-You s-s-still l-l-l-l-love me?" Tara asked as she cleared her tears. Willow smiled and squeezed her hand.

"I could never not love you." Willow said as Tara smiled through her tears. She hung her head, hiding the tears that cascaded down her cheeks. Without any hesitation,Willow reached over, lifting Tara's face, and stared deeply into Tara's sparkling blues. "Please...don't hide from me...ever." Willow pleaded as she held her hand on Tara's cheek. Inside, Ryan and Xander watched though the window, trying to hear what was going on inside. Behind them, Nico sat, tuning her guitar, and watching her friends in amusement.

"I swear...you two are worse then your wives." Nico said as Ryan turned back towards the guitarist on the couch.

"Well I want to win...and damn it if she goes home with Willow...then Xander wins." Ryan said as Xander started a snoopy dance.

"You're just jealous...I'm not gonna lose money." Xander said happily. As if on cue, Anya walked in and her ears perked up at the mention of money.

"What money are you gonna lose, honey?" Anya asked as she moved next to him. Ryan chuckled as she sat next to Nico.

"Nothing hon. I'm not losing." Xander said as he puffed his chest proudly.

"We have a bet going...When will they sleep together." Ryan said pointing to the witches outside, who stared at each other in silence. Anya smirked evilly and turned towards Xander with her hand extended.

"I want in." She said as Xander rolled his eyes and pulled a twenty dollar bill out.

"You're willing to put money to our bet...Wow." Nico said as Anya glared at her evilly. "Whoa...calm down Mama demon." Nico said as she watched her fiancee and her sister come into the room.

"What's going on?" Buffy asked as Dawn sat in Nico's lap, taking the place of the guitar that was sitting there.

"We have a bet going." Ryan said as Buffy sat next to her and laid her head on her shoulder. "When Anya?" Ryan asked as she pulled out a notebook with everyone's bet in it.

"After the wedding." Anya said confidently. She wanted that money and she wanted it badly.

"You're betting on when they sleep together...and Xander bet that it was gonna happen tonight?" Buffy asked as her girlfriend nodded. "Perv."

"Ryan's idea. If anything she's the perv." Xander said as Ryan rolled her eyes.

"Please. I own my perv status, Harris...and so do you." Ryan said as Buffy slapped her arm gently, before Ryan wrapped it around her and brought her into a chaste kiss.

"What did you guess, hon?" Dawn asked as Nico smiled.

"Not until after Tara leaves...and Willow chases after her." Nico said as Dawn laughed. "What?"

"Romantic." Dawn teased as Nico wrapped her arms around her.

"Says the woman who agreed to marry me." Nico teased back. Dawn kissed her deeply and pulled away quickly.

"Well...if they don't...we can." Dawn whispered huskily into her fiancee's ear. Nico stared at her family members before staring back into Dawn's eyes.

"Fuck it." Nico said as they stood, Dawn dragging Nico up the stairs. Buffy stood and walked over to the stairs.

"You two better not be doing what I think you are!!" Buffy yelled, hearing their bedroom door slam shut. Ryan wrapped her arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"Babe, they are getting married in three days. They've been sleeping together since the day Nico started crashing on the couch." Ryan said as Buffy leaned into Ryan's embrace. The Italian laid small kisses on Buffy's neck and continued "Besides...they aren't the only ones who want to be alone." Ryan said as she pulled herself away from Buffy. She started up the stairs, pausing to wave goodbye to Xander and Anya, who offered to take Giles back to the hotel.

"Mmmm...are you saying that you want me to go upstairs?" Buffy asked coyly as Ryan turned back towards her, staring deeply into the eyes of the woman she wanted to be her wife, and smirked.

"Maybe...you're just gonna have to find out, aren't you?" Ryan asked as she disappeared into their bedroom. Buffy bit her lip and felt shivers up her spine as she walked upstairs and into their shared bedroom. Outside, Tara still held onto Willow's hand, feeling the spark charge through their bodies. Willow smiled as she stared down at their linked fingers. Tara shifted her weight, moving closer to the redhead.

"Is...is this ok?" Tara asked as she still moved closer.

"More then." Willow said as she felt Tara's head rest on her shoulder. They felt complete. Their souls felt whole again...for the first time in five years it felt like they could go back to what they were before. Tara lifted her head and saw the redhead eyes shifting, knowing full well that her mind was going a million miles a minute. She smirked as she squeezed Willow's hand, breaking Willow's train of thought.

"What's going on in that head of yours?" Tara asked teasingly as Willow blushed and looked down.

"I was just wondering..." Willow said taking a deep breathe in. "Wouldyouliketobemydatetomorrownight?" Willow asked quickly. Tara laughed and cupped Willow's cheek.

"Say that again...slowly." Tara asked as Willow blushed. She knew exactly what Willow had said, being a master of understanding Willowbabble, but she wanted, needed to hear it again.

"Would you like to be my date tomorrow night?" Willow asked as Tara gave her a crocked smile and reached over, cupping Willow's cheek.

"What do you think?" Tara asked coyly as Willow smiled.

"Yes?" Willow asked as Tara nodded, answering Willow's question silently. 'I'm gonna get my girl back...if it takes everything I have...I will get you back, baby.' Willow thought as Tara stood and headed towards her car.

"Until tomorrow then Willow?" Tara asked as Willow stood.

"Is it tomorrow yet?" Willow asked as Tara smiled.

"No...but it will be." Tara answered as she got into her car. Willow ran over and knocked on Tara's window. The blonde, seeing her favorite redhead at her window, rolled it down.

"You...are still...the most beautiful woman...I have ever laid eyes on." Willow said as she walked back towards the Summers residence. Tara, smiling, stole another glance at the redhead before she drove away. Willow squealed as she began her own snoopy dance once inside the living room. "Where is everyone?" Willow asked seeing the empty house.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:02 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Willow & Tara have started their come-back-together process... I hope their date leads to :wtkiss and maybe even to skin-on-skin-snuggles...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:12 am 

Please post again soon? It's torture for me when W and T are apart!! I wish I had something to bribe you with. Virtual cookies? :kgeek :wtkiss :pray

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
I really like this story. It has good characterization. I think that you get the awkwardness of the reunion well.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:41 pm 
3. Flaming O

Excellent update. I can't wait until the date and I'm wondering who will win the bet. Update soon.

Cody

Post subject: Re: Connections, Reunions, and a Wedding
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:59 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
Awesome! can't wait for the next update, this story is going great!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:11 am 
10. Troll Hammer

I knew once Anya heard of the bet she would want in on it. Glad Tara took the first step to healing their friendship/relationship. Looking forward to their 'date'.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:35 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hum... Xander lost the bet.
But I guess Anya wouldn't risk her money if she wsn't sure, so now I believe she'll be the winner.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:20 am 
3. Flaming O

thank you once again for all the feedback. Nothing warms my little monster heart than all this feedback! So this chapter starts off heavy with the Summers ladies and their significant others. This chapter is shorter then the rest, but since I've pretty much complete chapters 8, 9, and 10 in one sitting there won't be a long wait for them. Oh and please...please...don't hate me after this chapter.

But before we get into it...here are a few replies

Zampsa1975-I'm glad you are enjoying the story...I'm sure you'll enjoy this chapter

LonelyTara- I gladly accept your bribe of virtual cookies.

taranwillow4ever- If there is anything in this world I know, it's awkwardness. Being a shy and very awkward person myself, it's easy to write down those particular feelings of 'Oh god...what do I do now?!' in those situations

Chapter 8

The next morning in the Summers residence, Buffy was running around, cleaning as fast as she could. There were only 2 days left until the wedding, and today, other than the day of the wedding, was the busiest. Rehearsal dinner at 4, Nico and Ryan performing at 9, and the one thing that she worried about the most was her in laws coming in. She had always been apprehensive of meeting Ryan’s large family. And even more so of their dealings, both in the mob underground and demon underground. Buffy stood and waited on Dawn and Nico to emerge from their bedroom. The two soon to be newlyweds emerged from their bedroom, giggling and reminiscing of the night before, only to see Buffy’s worried gaze.

“Could you two stop for a few minutes? Italy and Puerto Rico’s flight arrive in 2 hours.” Buffy said as she slowly paced around the living room. Nico walked over and placed her hands on Buffy’s shoulders, stopping her pacing.

“You have nothing to worry about, Mama Slayer. For the next two days the Sunnydale Airport Hotel is going to be Little Italy and Little Puerto Rico. Let the hotel staff worry about the mob and the Hispanics.” Nico assured as Buffy relaxed. She walked back towards the kitchen, leaving the sisters alone. Dawn smiled, thinking of her in laws. She loved the New Jersey clans greatly, even if Buffy didn’t approve or enjoy Ryan’s ‘mob’ past. Dawn and Buffy walked into the kitchen, only to see their partners in an intense sparring match. After Willow had thrown out Ryan’s cigarettes, Dawn did the same to Nico. And even though her fiancée was grateful, like Ryan, they were both on edge, now more than ever, with their families arriving in two short hours. Dawn rubbed Buffy’s belly and smiled as she felt a familiar kick.

“Mommy’s cranky, I know. No more ciggies though. Because once you're born, it will be totally worth it.” Dawn said as Buffy laughed. Ryan walked inside, seeing the sisters talking and smiled. “How are you feeling, Ryan?” Dawn asked as Ryan poured herself a cup of coffee.

“For that kid…”Ryan said as she pointed to Buffy’s belly “And it’s mother…I’ll do anything. Besides…I need to get into kid chasing shape.” Ryan added as she drank her coffee.

“Do you have to go to work?” Buffy asked as Ryan frowned.

“Yes…I’m sorry you two have to pick them up on your own.” Ryan said as Buffy frowned and hugged her. She felt a familiar shape in Ryan’s jeans and pulled out an unopened pack of cigarettes. Crashing them, she smiled and kissed her girl. “It was worth a shot…who am I to try and fool a slayer?” Ryan asked teasingly as Buffy threw them out. Even though Ryan’s face showed annoyance, she relented and reminded herself that she had a baby on the way and it was time to stop fucking around. She grabbed her keys and her bag for work. “Gotta go.” Ryan said as Buffy frowned. “Love you.” Ryan quickly said, stealing a kiss from Buffy. Downtown, Tara was brushing her hair, thinking about her conversation with Willow the night before. Willow had missed her equally as much. Willow still loved her, like she loved Willow. And tonight…tonight was their first date.

Again.” Tara thought as she laid the brush down and lay in the bed. She felt her robe open slightly and closing her eyes, she traced a path down her cleavage, thinking of the last time her and Willow together, 5 years. Her hand stopped short of her centre, when a knock came at the door. She stopped and turned towards the door. ‘Hmm…whoever that is just ruined a perfectly good fantasy.’ Tara thought as she stood, closing her robe as she walked to the door. She looked through the peephole and saw familiar red hair. ‘Willow? What is she doing here? How did she find my room?’ Tara thought as she made sure her robe was secure. She turned towards the mirror and fixed her hair, before opening the door. “Willow?” Tara asked as the redhead pushed the door opened further and kissed Tara deeply. Tara’s eyes widened but fluttered shut as she gave into Willow’s kiss. Willow lead them back into the room, kicking the door shut behind her. Tara moaned loudly as Willow pulled away roughly, pulling her shirt off as she did. Tara’s eyes opened, and were greeted with the sight of the pale redhead wearing a lacey black bra.

“Is this ok?” Willow asked, repeating Tara’s words from the night before. “It’s tomorrow, after all.” Willow whispered as she unbuttoned her skinny jeans, revealing nothing but skin. Tara’s mouth watered as Willow stepped forward, capturing her lips again. Willow’s hands untied the robe belt, opening it and exposing Tara to her hands. Tara moaned as she felt her skin on fire from Willow’s touch. Pulling away, she gasped for air as Willow kissed her neck.

“I forgot how good that felt…” Tara whispered huskily as she sat back on the bed. Willow smirked as she pulled her jeans off and climbed into Tara’s lap.

“And this?” Willow asked as she licked and sucked Tara’s neck. Tara moaned loudly as she gripped Willow’s ass, massaging it as Willow’s lips found hers again. “Take it off.” Willow begged as Tara instantly obliged and unbuckled Willow’s bra, tossing it across the room, as the redhead kissed her deeply, pressing their naked bodies together.

“Oh Goddess!” Tara moaned as she pulled away. Willow laid her back onto the bed, and straddled her hips, feeling the charge course through their bodies, making her hungry for more. Tara held herself up on her elbows and stared up at the redhead, remembering how much she loved Willow’s body.

“Tara…” Willow whispered as she ran her hand down Tara’s chest, tracing a path between her cleavage, down her stomach, stopping short of her mound.

“Willow…” Tara moaned as Willow smiled, taking in the sight of her soon to be lover.

“Goddess…you’re beautiful.” Willow whispered as Tara took her hand, forcing it lower, touching her lips slightly.

“Take me…” Tara whispered as she spread her legs for her redhead, wanting all of her.

Come on come on come on, now touch me babe…can’t you see that I am not afraid!” Tara heard as she opened her eyes. She lay in her bed, alone. Her robe folds were open, and her hand sat on her stomach.

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck!” Tara yelled as she grabbed the phone. The call id read Anya and she frowned. “Hey Anya.” Tara said, trying to hide her frustration.

“Thank god…Buffy went to pick up Ryan and Nico’s family and took Willow with her and I'm pretty sure Dawn and Nico are having sex again. Come shopping with me!” Anya said as she walked around the magick box.

“Of course Anya. Let me get ready and I’ll meet you at the magick box.” Tara said, deciding it best to help her pregnant friend. She closed her robe, before looking at herself in the mirror.

“You sound out of breathe…you were touching yourself weren’t you?” Anya asked as Tara blushed “And now you’re blushing. Tara, you are and have always been predictable. Tell me…were you thinking about Willow?” Anya asked as Tara shook her head.

“I’ll see you in 15 minutes.” Tara said quickly hanging up. ‘How does she know?’ Tara thought as got ready for the day ahead of her.

---------
A/N lyrics for the ringtone -The Doors-Touch Me...it seemed appropriate.

Last edited by Hidden In You1023 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:38 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
Gotta love Anya! She makes me laugh out loud!

And that dream was totally hot...Yumminess!

And of course, I can't forget about the Italianis and the boricuas! That's probably going to be the hottest airport hotel invasion ever in Sunny D history! ;-)

Great update...Short, but awesome. :) Can't wait for more!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:10 am 

LOL, LOL, LOL, I do hate you, but only a little. I was so hopeful! But still, it gave such an opportunity for hilarious Anya humor. Good stuff!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:25 am 
3. Flaming O

Uuhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was a good teasing..

Rofl, now I know why I love Anya. :pinky :pinky

That was a good chapter even a short one..

I can't wait to read more..

:kitty
Tay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:29 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Anya really made me laugh. She sure knows when there's anything sexual going on... Good that both Nico & Ryan have atleast started to quit smoking... I hope Tara soon is able to act out her dreams about Willow...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
hahaha that was hilarious! I really hope Anya does something really embarrassing and mentions it to Willow later on... Loving this story so far :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:50 pm 
3. Flaming O

I always love and hate when 1 of the girls has a naughty dream b4 they really fall back in2 bed 2gether. Great update. Cant wait 2 meet all the families.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:50 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Yeah. I knew that was a fantasy but very fun. I'm so glad to hear everyone is quitting smoking and all the partners are holding them to it.

So Nico & Ryan and mob and demon connected? Wow. There's some backstory here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:58 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Oh... she was dreaming!
I love Anya. She's the funniest! :rofl
And it's good that Nico and Ryan will stop smoking.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Tara's dream was hot!!! Hopefully she can make it become a reality.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:15 pm 
3. Flaming O

Thank you everyone for the feedback. Here's another short chapter, which is more of a continuation of the last one...between playing gigs and work, I'm super busy, so the next one won't be up for at least another week. So...ENJOY!

Chapter 9

Willow stood waiting with Buffy at the security check point, waiting for Ryan and Nico’s families to emerge from the terminal. Buffy shifted her feet back and forth, trying to settle a spasm in her back.

“This baby knows that its family is coming here. It hasn’t stopped kicking in 15 minutes.” Buffy said as Willow laughed.

“It’s because Antonio and Gina Lorenzo are going to completely spoil it and all it wants is to get out and get all the presents in the world right now.” Willow joked as Buffy giggled.

“I think the baby agreed with you there, godmama.” Buffy said as Willow beamed proudly. “So…how was your talk with Tara last night?” Buffy asked as Willow sighed happily.

“It was intense to say the least. I haven’t felt my heart beat that fast since she left. The last time she held my hand to be honest. I forgot how she made me feel physically. My knees felt like they were going to buckle every time I stood up. My hands shook when she wasn’t holding them. My mouth went dry. I felt shivers like I’ve never felt before it was all so…” Willow babbled as Buffy laughed “And I’m babbling” Willow said as Buffy hugged her.

“It’s good to have a crush…even if it is your ex.” Buffy said as Willow nodded and let her good, rubbing Buffy’s belly as she did.

“It’s not so much a crush as much as knowing that I want to spend the rest of my life proving to her that she is, always has been, and always will be the love of my life.” Willow said as Buffy nodded. Willow smiled wide as she looked down, studying the tile of the airport. “She agreed to go on a date with me though.” Willow said as Buffy smiled and clapped her hands.

“Yay! Finally. It only too you two days.” Buffy said teasingly as Willow swatted her arm lightly. “Seriously Will…that’s great. Maybe you and Tara will walk down the aisle before me and Ryan.” Buffy said as Willow’s eyes widened
and she smiled at the thought of her marrying Tara.

I don’t know about that.’ Willow thought, remembering Ryan’s little secret she held. “You never know Buffy…Ryan’s been known to surprise you.” Willow said looking down at Buffy’s belly.

“True…” Buffy said as her eyes widened. “And it begins.” Buffy said as she saw a couple arguing in Italian as they walked through the terminal. Behind them was a quiet Hispanic man, dealing with a loud, gay son next to him arguing on his phone. Gina, Ryan’s mother, looked up and saw the slayer and shushed her husband as she hugged her. “Hi Gina.” Buffy said as Gina Lorenzo looked over the pregnant slayer.

“How my grandbaby? Where is my daughter? Hello Willow.” Gina said kissing both of Willow’s cheeks. “Antonio! The bags.” Gina said rapidly as she linked arms with the pregnant women. “You are not going to believe the things we bought for the baby…”Gina said as her husband and Nico’s father walked up behind them, and Nico’s twin, still arguing, followed behind them.

“How was the flight, Antonio?” Willow asked as the elder Lorenzo smiled.

“Che bella.” Antonio said smoothly as Gina shot him a dirty look. “Very good.” He answered in a very thick accent. “Were you able to find anything on that demon Emilio asked you about last week?” Antonio asked as Willow shook her head.

“No. But Giles is back in town. More than likely, he’ll know why it would need a configuration spell.” Willow said as Emilio, the quiet Hispanic man behind them, caught up with the witch and elder Italian.

“Jr. just confirmed the shipment boss.” Emilio said showing him the information on his blackberry. Antonio nodded as Willow saw Victor, Nico’s brother, hang up his phone.

“Relationship troubles?” Willow asked as Victor rolled his eyes.

“When isn’t there. Men" Victor said rolling his eyes. "Look at you all smiles…who is she? Nico said something about a bet with Ryan and Xander...something about you sleeping with some girl?” Victor asked as Willow blushed.

“Don’t remind me.” Willow said sighing.

--------------

Later that day, around 4 in the afternoon, the Scoobies, now joined by Ryan and Nico’s family all sat in the small hall, rehearsing the wedding.

“And you say your vows right here.” The master of ceremonies said as Nico and Dawn stared into each other’s eyes. “Which you don’t want to say until that day, right?” He asked as Dawn nodded, not breaking her stare. Nico smiled she squeezed Dawn’s hands, sending a mental message of love towards her. Behind Dawn, Willow and Tara stood, staring at their surrogate daughter as she said fake vows with Nico.

“When did she grow up?” Tara asked as Willow laughed.

“The day they met.” Willow said as Tara sighed. She remembered her earlier fantasy and felt a shiver up her spine. “You ok?” Willow asked, noticing Tara shiver.

“Fine. Just thinking of a dream I had this morning.” Tara said. ‘About you, pushing your way into my bedroom and into my robe. Nothing special.’ Tara thought as she inwardly laughed.

“Anything good?” Willow asked as Tara blushed.

“Just…” Tara started as Anya turned towards them, knowingly smiled and giggled.

“You two will be having orgasms in no time.” Anya said a bit too loudly, drawing the attention of the others in the hall. Tara blushed heavily, as Willow hid her face. “What? You guys don’t think so?” Anya asked Buffy and Xander, who laughed and turned back towards the couple standing in front of them.

“Ok…if we are done with talks of orgasms…You may kiss the bride.” The MOC said. They kissed chastely, before turning back towards their family.

“Finally…can we get some dinner into these women…I don’t want my grandbaby starving.” Gina said as the Scoobies, both old and new turned towards her, and stifled a laugh between them.

-------
All right...well...feedback? :spin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:33 pm 

Dibs!!

Aw, so cute, but way to short!!! Must have Willow and Tara smoochies and snuggling that isn't a dream! I can't handle it!!

Love this fic!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:49 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I truly hope that Willow & Tara very soon have a private moment that hopefully leads to :wtkiss & naked snuggles...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:57 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ok, so I feel bad about two short chapters in a row. And I know I said that the next one wouldn't come for another week...but I also didn't count on staying up all night and just writing :kgeek . So Thanks for the feedback...and here's chapter 10

and...it's not short...Enjoy! :-D

Chapter 10

Chapter 10
With dinner over, and the families returned to the hotel, The Scoobies prepared for their night on the town. Ryan, Xander, and Nico grabbed Willow and dragged her with them to the Summers residence.

“Guys? What are you doing?” Willow asked

“First, did you sleep with Tara last night?” Xander asked eagerly.

“What?!” Willow asked as they stood and stared at her. “Not that it’s any of your business but no, I did not sleep with her last night. We just agreed to go on a date tonight. At the Bronze. With everyone there.” Willow said as Ryan tossed her a bag. “What’s this?” Willow asked

“Well…since you just got very butch with us, and Giles decided to back out of the Bronze…we need a fourth. So put that on. Besides…it’s girly. Enough.” Ryan said as she closed a vest over her shirt and tie. Willow opened the bag, only to find tight black skinny jeans and a tight black vest.

“You want me to dress like you 2 tonight?” Willow asked as all three nodded goofily. “Fine. But you have to tell me about the bet.” Willow said seriously. Xander looked at Ryan, who looked back at him, before they both turned to Nico, who was packing her guitar and Ryan’s drums.

“Wanna take this one?” Xander asked as Nico looked at them with a mixture of shame and humor.

“Fine. But I get half if Ryan wins…seeing as you lost, Xander and Anya will never part with her winnings.” Nico said as she pulled her guitar case onto her back. “Ryan bet that you would sleep with Tara tonight. Xander bet last night. I bet that you wouldn’t until after Tara left. And Anya says the night of the wedding.” Nico said as she smiled widely. Willow’s jaw dropped as she turned back towards Ryan and Xander, who were looking everywhere but at her.

“Seriously, you guys?” Willow asked

“It’s just a silly bet…nothing to get too upset about.” Ryan said as she walked towards her drums, picking up the bass drum and heading out to her truck. Nico stood next to her and popped a piece of gum in her mouth.

“To be honest, if I win, I’ll probably buy stuff for the babies anyways.” Nico said as Willow looked at the outfit.

“Ok. Let me get change. But this doesn’t mean I’m not mad at you three…” Willow said disappearing into the bathroom. At Anya and Xander’s, Buffy waited patiently for Tara and Anya to finish up in the bedroom. Dawn was going through the plans with Gina Lorenzo on the phone.

“I know Gina. Buffy is good. Baby is good. Willow threw them out yesterday and she hasn’t stopped sparing with Nico ever since. Are they still arguing?” Dawn asked as she zipped her black cocktail dress up. She stole a look in the mirror and smiled. “I will see you tomorrow. I’ll let her know. Bye.” Dawn said hanging up. “She said not to drink or let Ryan drink.” Dawn said as Buffy laughed.

She is really, really excited about this baby.” Buffy said. Inside the bedroom, Anya waited as Tara dressed in the master bathroom.

“I don’t know about this Anya.” Tara said as Anya laughed.

“Trust me…Just put it on.” Anya said as the door opened, and Tara revealed her outfit to the pregnant shop owner. “If you want Willow to do you again, you’ve got to give her motivation. Like that top…showing off your breasts. Do you think she’s going to resist you now?” Anya continued as Tara eyes widened and she blushed.

“I don’t know which is worse…non pregnant or pregnant Anya.” Tara said as Anya snickered.

“I’m not the one who answered the phone in the middle of masturbating, am I?” Anya asked as Tara blushed a deeper red.

“Let’s not talk about that, thanks.” Tara said as she caught her reflection in the mirror. She sighed as she turned back towards Anya

“Let’s go! They perform in 20 minutes!” Dawn yelled as Tara nodded, following Anya out of the bedroom. At the Bronze, Willow stood uncomfortably waiting for Tara to arrive. She looked at herself in a mirror behind the bar. The black vest hugged every curve of her upper body, leaving very little to the imagination. The dark fabric accentuated the paleness of her skin, and brought out the deep emerald of her eyes.

Well…at least I look good.’ Willow said jokingly to herself, turning back towards the stage. Ryan was behind her drum set, warming up her arms as Nico and their other band mate, a bassist named Kevin, finished setting up their amps and tuning their instruments.

Any sign of our ladies?” Xander asked as he handed her a beer.

“Our ladies? I’m single, Xander.” Willow said as he stifled a laugh.

“Not for long.” Xander said pointing towards the entrance. Anya and Buffy walked in with Dawn and Tara behind them. Willow’s jaw dropped at the sight of Tara wearing a black skirt and a tight red halter.

‘Holy…if there is a god…THANK YOU!’ Willow thought as she took a heavy drink of her beer. Tara caught sight of the redhead and smiled as she walked over to the bar. “You look…wow.” Willow said as Tara giggled and took Willow’s hand into her own.

“So…what’s about to happen?” Tara asked pointing towards the stage.

“Punk-a-billy.” Willow said as Tara raised an eyebrow. “Rockabilly and punk. Nico is obsessed. And she somehow managed to get Ryan to play drums. It’s fun.” Willow said as Tara nodded.

“Oh.” Tara said as she watched Dawn run to the front of the stage, and stole a kiss from Nico when she bent down and greeted her. “They really love each other, huh?” Tara asked as Willow looked at the couple in front of them. Nico had cupped Dawn’s cheek as she sat on the edge of the stage. In one shift movement, Dawn’s arms were around Nico’s neck, drawing her in for a more passionate kiss, completely oblivious to the world moving around them. “They aren’t the only ones in love.” Willow said turning towards Tara. Tara blushed as she squeezed Willow’s hand.

“Would you like a drink?” Willow asked turning back towards the bar.

“Beer is fine. I’m gonna get us seats.” Tara said as Willow nodded, watching her walk away.

Tight skirt. Tight shirt. Anya dressed her. Remember to thank her and help Xander buy that expensive diaper bag.’ Willow thought as she bought the beer and walked over to the table Tara selected. “One beer for the pretty lady.” Willow said as Tara blushed and took it. Their hands met briefly as Tara took the drink out of Willow’s hand, only to place the beer on the table, and taking Willow’s hand into her own. Willow smiled as they turned towards the stage, where Nico, Ryan and Kevin, started their set.

“Song’s called Temptation. It’s a cover, we are The Master’s Pets…” Nico said into the microphone, winking at Dawn as she started playing the song.

‘Down on my knees I look up at the sky…
Here I am again although I don't know why
Life is pain I know this in my heart
I guess it's always been that way from the start
This contemplation sets my soul afire
Too many decisions that I can't decide
Oh, oh, oh.
I don't know what I'm gonna do...
The things I've seen, places I've been
Always told me "Stay away from sin"
Now I could try and do right, but it always turns out wrong
I guess that if I didn't, wouldn't have no fun
Sometimes I try to set my sights up higher
But if there's a heaven I'm bound for the fire
Oh oh oh…
Temptation...HEY!’

Nico sang out as the song came to a quick end. The crowd cheered as Nico nodded and looked behind her. Ryan was smirking at her girlfriend, who stood safely back stage, watching her every move. “Don’t mind Ryan…with a kid on the way it all she can think about.” Nico said as Ryan laughed and winked at Buffy, who signaled that the baby was kicking. Across the club, Willow and Tara tried to talk over the music, but were quickly finding it difficult and frustrating.

“Do you wanna get out of here?” Willow asked as Tara sighed and nodded, following her out of the Bronze.

---------
Song: Tiger Army-Temptation

:)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:03 pm 

Thanks for the extra update! But, need more W/T goodness!! Yowza those outfits!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next