The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Connections, Reunions, and a Wedding
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:04 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Ooh, and Dibs!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:10 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Nice update.
Please, more!
:peace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:54 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Willow's & Tara's outfits are just WOW... I guess some :wtkiss ensues... maybe even some naked snuggles...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:36 pm 
3. Flaming O

Loved the update. And a BIG THANK YOU for Tara's outfit (FAB mental picture). Cant wait 2 c what Willow+Tara get up 2 outside the club ;-) :pray , hopefully some :wtkiss mayb even alittle bit of Taras fantasy come to reality. ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:09 am 
3. Flaming O

I can't wait for them to get with the smoochies already! :wtkiss

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:35 pm 
3. Flaming O

all right. Here's an update! Thanks for all the feedback!!! :eyebrow

Chapter 11

The two stood and quickly made their exit, heading towards the parking lot. “Sorry. I love Nico and Ryan…but their music is loud and I can’t hear myself think.” Willow said as they walked, their shoulders occasionally brushing up against each other.

“Can’t have that.” Tara said teasingly as continued walking towards the parking lot. “Do you want to get some coffee maybe?” Tara asked as Willow smiled.

“Mochas? Espresso Pump?” Willow asked as Tara nodded.

“With an extra shot of chocolate…” Tara said as they walked, hand in hand towards the Espresso Pump.

-----------

Inside the Bronze, after watching Nico back flip off the stage and into Dawn’s arms, the band finished their set, and The Scoobies were looking for the two witches.

“They went to fuck.” Anya simply said as Xander frowned. “Quick…we have to stop them. They have to fuck the day of the wedding…or else I won’t get the money.” Anya said pouting towards Xander.

“Absolutely not. If they fuck tonight…that means I win.” Ryan said as she pulled Buffy into her arms. “Baby ok?” Ryan asked as Buffy nodded.

“I’m serious Ryan…I will kill you. I can slice you from head to toe and gut you and make a pretty little hat from your entrails.” Anya said as Buffy stared Anya down.

“You won’t touch her.” Buffy said as Ryan stood proudly behind her girl.

“If I don’t win, I'll do it. And you'll have a Ryan entrails hat..” Anya said as Xander stepped in between the two pregnant women.

“Ladies, ladies…let’s just have a fun night. Let have a few drinks…not you two obviously but the rest of us, and just have some fun. And if Will and Tara decide to go off and have witchy lesbian sex, so be it.” Xander said as Nico laughed.

“Says the wise carpenter.” Nico chimed in behind him. “Who was dying to win yesterday night, but now that he has lost, he has been humbled.” Nico said as she spied the time. She grabbed her beer and Dawn’s hand, leading her to the dance floor. Anya turned towards Xander and smiled, kissing his cheek as she hugged him.

“I want that money.” Anya simply said as Xander nodded.

“I know.” Xander answered as the slayer and her partner sat down across from him and started a conversation about babies and the hell mouth.

--------------

Across town, Willow and Tara stared at each other in silence. Tara’s mind raced as she stared at Willow’s outfit, her eyes taking in every inch of the black vest.

“So…” Willow said shyly as she drank her coffee. “San Francisco?” Willow asked, trying to start the conversation. Tara snapped out of her thoughts and smiled.

“Yeah. I really love there…but it doesn’t feel like home.” Tara said as she drank her coffee. “Nowhere has…except for here.” Tara admitted as Willow smiled.

“Well…you’re more than welcome to come back. I’m sure after Dawn and Nico move out, Buffy and Ryan would love you to move in with them. You can even take our old room.” Willow said as Tara sighed.

“I don’t know about all that. They’re having a baby. I would be in the way…” Tara said as she smirked. “Besides…I would much rather be closer to you.” Tara said as she blushed and hid behind her hair.

“Hey…” Willow said as she lifted Tara’s face to eye level. “Please…don’t hide from me. I love seeing you…all of you.” Willow said as Tara smiled and drank her coffee. They sat in silence still, as Willow’s mind raced. Searching for a topic or something to talk about…but her eyes were glued on Tara’s, and no words were really needed, just each other’s presence. Tara put down her coffee cup and sighed.

“I’m gonna miss being here when I go back.” Tara said offhandedly as Willow frowned.

“Oh…when are you going back?” Willow asked, trying to hide her disappointment. Tara caught the disappointment in her voice and frowned as she looked at her coffee.

“The day after the wedding. I have large orders that need to be finished and sent out. And another wedding after this one. I don’t think I’ll be able to come back until after the babies are born.” Tara said as Willow nodded, saddened by this admission.

“Oh…” Willow said as she took a drink of her coffee. “But you’ll be back…right?” Willow asked as Tara nodded.

“I’m their godmama. I have to come back.” Tara said ‘And I love you…I don’t want to be away from you anymore.’ Tara thought as she watched Willow’s eyes. She could fall deep into Willow’s eyes and it would be nothing. She could easily pick up her business and move it to Sunnydale. It made sense to move back, seeing that Sunnydale was the hell mouth. Her family was here. The love of her life was here, sitting across from her, saddened by the very thought of her leaving. But she had employees and a warehouse in San Francisco. She had to go back briefly. She stared down at her coffee and frowned as Willow stood.

“Come on.” Willow simply said as Tara nodded and followed her out of the espresso. They walked for a little bit and ended up at the college.

“What are we doing here?” Tara asked as Willow smirked and led her to her old dorm. After sneaking their way up the dorm, they found the exit to the roof. Tara smiled as Willow stared up.

“We did stargaze the other day…I kinda thought you would like to see them from our old spot.” Willow said as Tara smiled. She instantly took Willow’s hand and laid on the surface of the roof. They looked up, content to be in each other’s presences. Tara turned towards Willow and sighed happily.

“I could stay here forever.” Tara whispered as Willow turned her head towards Tara and smiled.

“Me too.” Willow said as Tara pulled herself closer to her beloved redhead. Slowly, she brought her lips to Willow’s, kissing her chastely. Willow’s eyes closed immediately as she felt every nerve in her body jolt awake, as if finally waking of from a long coma. She kissed her back, slowly bringing herself closer to Tara’s body. Tara pulled away slowly, her eyes still closed and her lips parted, as Willow sighed. “I forgot how good that felt…” Willow whispered as Tara smiled.

“Me too.” Tara said as Willow sighed again. Tara pulled her in again for another kiss, but Willow stopped her.

“Tara…I don’t know if I can take you leaving again.” Willow admitted as Tara sighed. “When you left 5 years ago…it nearly killed me.” Willow said as she sat up. “I don’t want to ever go through that again.” Willow said as Tara sat up and took her hand.

“I’m only going to be gone for a few more months. I knew the second I step back in Sunnydale…I wouldn’t be able to leave again.” Tara said as Willow nodded.

“But...you have to leave. Your business and your employees need you. And who am I to assume that you would just pick everything up and move back from San Francisco. I just don’t think I could live without you again, Tara. The first time you left I was so determined to prove to you that I could be without magick, that I could get you back without hurting you again. And now that you’re here, I can’t help but I keep messing up everything and…” Willow babbled as Tara cut her off with a passionate kiss. Willow instantly reciprocated as Tara cupped her cheek, drawing her in closer. Tara pulled away slowly and smiled as Willow sat here, unmoving.

Sure cure for Willowbabble.” Tara said giggling. Willow opened her eyes and stared at the blonde next to her.

“I…I…” Willow said as Tara pulled her back in, kissing her with everything she had. Willow again reciprocated as she wrapped her arms around Tara’s waist, pulling her close to her body. Tara whimpered in protest as Willow pulled away from her. Willow stood and extended her hand, helping Tara up. “Do you wanna…maybe…go to my place maybe?” Willow asked huskily as Tara smiled.

“I thought you’d never ask” Tara said as Willow smiled wide, leading her down the stairs and out of the college. Once outside, they walked towards Willow’s car and quickly got in, as Willow sped away. Tara stared at the redhead next to her. Her eyes were on the road, trying not to concentrate on the fingers that were laced with hers. She watched her chest as it raised and fell, from her heavy breathing. Her eyes, shifting every few seconds to her, before re-focusing on the road. Tara felt her heart beat faster. Her mind raced, much like Willow’s in that instant, thinking about their kiss. Their first kiss in nearly 5 years. Willow braked the car and pulled off the road. Tara turned towards her, confused as to why Willow stopped driving. “What’s wrong?” Tara asked as Willow reached over and kissed her passionately. Tara, surprised, kissed back with equal passion as Willow unbuckled her seatbelt, and sank deeper into the kiss. Tara, struggling to free herself from hers, felt Willow’s hands in her hair, pulling her closer if it was possible to her lips. Finally free herself, Tara pulled away, inhaling sharply as Willow’s lips and tongue found her neck. She gripped Willow’s hips, scraping her nails up the tight black material that encased Willow’s thighs. Willow moaned lightly as she felt Tara’s nails on her legs, teasingly scratching. She grabbed Tara’s hands and pulled them on her waist, drawing her into another searing kiss. Her hands roomed up Tara’s back, and her eyes widened. Tara was braless underneath her top. She smirked as she felt Tara unbuttoning her vest, feeling her hands on her stomach. Her skin felt on her fire as Tara kissed her neck. She opened her eyes and saw her surroundings. Feeling vulnerable, she grabbed Tara’s hands, pulling them away from her body.

“Wait…” Willow said, hating herself a little.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” Tara asked as she pulled back from the redhead.

“Not here.” Willow huskily said, sending shivers up Tara’s spine.

“Your place?” Tara asked, her voice laced with a passion that was unrecognizable to both witches. Willow nodded and started the car, uncaring that her vest was still open, or that Tara’s hands stayed in her waist. She was on a mission. And that was getting Tara back to her place…and as quickly as possible.

--------
I know what every one you is thinking...it's about damn time. Next update should be up in a couple of days.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 pm 

Dibs and hallelujah--please don't wait till next week to update! Have mercy!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:49 pm 
3. Flaming O

Anya better not interrupt them, they've been apart for 5 years who gives a shit about money! :happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:36 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

please...pleeaseee..update soon :pray :pray
hope Willow got her mission accomplished :kdevil

"I'm not apologizing for what I did, I'm apologizing for what I didn't do" ~ Violet, Bound

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:37 am 
3. Flaming O

Goddess, you had updated. :pinky :pinky :pinky

Now, that's not fair. You couldn't stop in there.

Please, don't tease the poor me. :pray

UPDATE SOON.

PLEASE :pray :pray :pray

:kitty
Tay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:39 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that they finally started their skin-on-skin activities. I truly hope that other Scoobies know better and don't interfere...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:35 am 
3. Flaming O

all right...hope the wait wasn't too long. But before I get into Chapter 12, I have a question. See...I've got this new fic that I've been writing and I'm not a a hundred percent sure if I should post it. So...if anyone wants to read the first 2 chapters and let me know your opinion, that would be great. Anyways...thank you, thank you, thank you for all the feedback. It makes me want to write more. And this chapter...well it's NC-17 ladies and gentlemen...mainly ladies I'm sure, but still. :blush So sit back, relax, and enjoy.

but before we go on, here are some replies!

Zampsa1975-skin on skin? this is the chapter for you then

LonelyTara-Hope you didn't have to wait long

taysla-I rarely tease.

arsyadriani-is this soon enough?

lonelylanding-Anya will always be about money...but...well read on.

Chapter 12

Willow pulled into the driveway of a large house. She looked over at Tara and smiled as the blonde reached over and placed a chaste kiss on her lips.

“Show me around.” Tara said as Willow nodded, unable to speak. She unlocked the door and opened it, but felt Tara pull her back in. “Your vest, sweetie.” Tara said as she slowly buttoned it again, scratching her nails against the skin of Willow’s exposed stomach as she buttoned each button slowly. “Besides…who’s to say that I won’t want to unbutton it again once we make it inside?” Tara asked coyly as Willow swallowed. She nodded, still unable to talk as the two of them exited her car. She slowly walked up to her front door, and pulled her key out. She felt Tara pressed against her back and lost all focus.

“I can’t concentrate with you pressed against me.” Willow said as Tara laughed.

“Who said I wanted you to concentrate on anything other than me?” Tara asked huskily as Willow felt shivers down her spine. Tara placed feathery kisses on Willow’s neck as the redhead finally opened the door. She kicked the door open as she turned around in Tara’s arms and kissed her deeply. Tongues wrestled for dominance as they stumbled into the living room. Tara hissed as the slight pain she felt as Willow pushed her against the closest wall, kissing her neck as her hands untied her top, letting it fall between them. Willow pulled away and stepped back, taking in the image of her ex girlfriend, standing topless in front of her. The only light in the house was the moonlight that filtered into the living, covering both of them both in the dim lighting. Feeling shy, Tara moved her arms to cover her exposed breasts, but was stopped by Willow.

“Don’t. I want to see you…all of you.” Willow said as she stepped towards Tara, kissing her deeply again. Tara moaned into the kiss as she felt Willow’s hands cupping her breasts, her thumb flicking her nipple, hardening them instantaneously. Her finger found the button’s to Willow’s vest and quickly unfastened them as Willow kissed her neck and jaw line, as she pulled Tara’s shirt over her head and tossing it across the room. Tara made quick work of the vest, tossing it with her shirt as she brought Willow in for a passionate kiss. Skin met skin for the first time in five years and instantly, they both felt like they were on fire. Tara moaned loudly as Willow moved them back and up the stairs. Stumbling, unorganized, and uncontrolled both women managed to the get the other out of their cloths and into Willow’s room. Tara pulled away from Willow’s lips and stared deeply into her eyes. She felt her fears start to surface again, but pushed them aside as Willow kissed her neck lovingly. There was no reason to be afraid. Willow wasn’t going to hurt her again. She felt safe again. Back in Willow’s eyes. Willow, sensing Tara’s concern pulled away and stared at her beloved. “Are you ok?” Willow whispered as Tara smiled and kissed her chastely.

“I’m fine.” Tara said as she sat on the bed. Willow smiled as she crawled above her, kissing her lips lightly. “Willow…” Tara whispered huskily as she ran her hands up Willow’s back. Her nails digging into Willow’s back slightly as she parted her legs, letting Willow’s thigh slid in between them, before doing the same to her. Her heart beat increased, her pupils dilated, and her breathe quickened as she grabbed a handful of Willow’s hair, bringing her lips to hers. Willow instantly reciprocated, as she felt her own heart beat increase, threatening to break through her chest as Tara grabbed her hand. “Make love to me…” Tara finally said as Willow, unable to speak, only nodded. Her lips found Tara’s again as she shifted her weigh down, stopping at Tara’s breasts.

“You have no idea how much I’ve miss these.” Willow said as he kissed a trail down her cleavage, before hovering above her soon to be lover. She stared her Tara’s ample breasts and smirked. “God I still love these.” Willow said as Tara laughed.

“Prove it.” Tara said as Willow raised her eyebrows and looked at her. Still staring into Tara’s eyes, she bent down, and gave her right nipple a quick lick, watching Tara as she shivered from the simply touch. Her eyes fluttered shut as Willow licked it again, this time slowly and with purpose. She brought her hand up to Tara’s other breast, massaging it as she licked, suckled and kissed the nipple in her mouth. She quickly switched, repeating her actions with the nipple, feeling Tara’s shivers with every touch of her tongue to Tara’s nipple. With an audible pop, she pulled away and smirked Tara, who’s eyes were closed, savoring the sensations. She opened her eyes, and pulled Willow up to her lips, kissing her fiercely as she cupped and massaged Willow’s breasts. Willow inhaled sharply as she pulled away from Tara’s lips, and stared at her. Blue met green in an instant as Willow cupped Tara’s cheek, caressing it gently, bringing a smile to Tara’s lips.

“Goddess…I love you.” Willow whispered as she kissed her again. She dragged her hand down Tara’s body slowly. She stopped and looked at Tara, looking for reassurance. Tara smiled, and copied Willow’s movements. “Is…is this ok?” Willow asked as she slowly moved her hand, feeling Tara’s warmth underneath of it.

“More than.” Tara said, trying to suppress a moan as she felt Willow’s fingers slid in her. “Wait…” Tara said as Willow moved to remove her fingers. She gripped her hand, forcing them to stay right where they were.

“No…together.” Tara said as Willow breathed in relief, fearing that Tara didn’t want this. “I want you. Believe me.” Tara said, sensing the redhead’s apprehension. Willow shivered when Tara’s hand moved down, copying her own movements. Together, they slid in two fingers into the other woman, moaning as they felt the spark course through their bodies, as they moved together. Tara let out a slight moan when she felt Willow’s fingers enter her, and smiled when she heard Willow stifle a gasp. She stared into Tara’s eyes and noted the color change in them. Dark emerald met dark blue as she moved her fingers gently in Tara, setting a slow and torturous pace. Tara copied her every movement, panting as she arched her back up to Willow, wanting to feel her skin against hers. Willow’s thumb flicked her engorged nub, causing a high pitched moan to escape Tara’s lips as Willow repeated the action, desperately wanting to hear it again. “Will…Oh.” Tara moaned into her ear as she took it into her mouth, suckling gently as she thrust her fingers into Willow harder, being her closer and closer. Willow moaned as she copied Tara’s movements, feeling herself coming closer and closer to her climax. She looked in Tara’s eyes, and kissed her with everything she had. The kiss said everything, all her regrets, all of her love for the blonde beneath her, her hopes for their future. She felt Tara shake slightly and knew. She increased the pressure of her clit, flicking it as Tara raised her hips, meeting every thrust of Willow’s fingers. Her own fingers thrusting in Willow and a blinding pace, as she moaned into Willow’s shoulder. Together, in an instant, they came. Laying on top if Tara, Willow smirked as she disengaged her fingers, and cupped Tara’s cheek. “Wow…” Tara said as Willow rolled onto her side and panted, trying to regain her breathe.

“Yeah…you can…say that again.” Willow said as Tara turned her head towards her.

“Again?” Tara asked as Willow laughed and kissed her deeply, entangling her legs with Tara’s again.

-----------------

The next morning at the Summers Residence, Buffy waddled down the stairs, very aware of her unborn child kicking heavily against her bladder.

“Yes…I get it, you're hungry. Sometimes I swear…” Buffy said as she caught sight of her driveway. Tara’s car still sat there, untouched from the night before. “Baby!” Buffy yelled up the stairs, causing Ryan to poke her head out of their bedroom door.

“What’s wrong, babe?” Ryan asked as she ran down the stairs and saw where Buffy was pointing. “No way!” Ryan said as she kissed Buffy. “Did I just win?” Ryan asked as Buffy snickered.

“Only one way to find out…and it involves embarrassing some witches…are you up to the challenge?” Buffy asked as Ryan slid her arms around Buffy’s waist, drawing her in.

“Yeah…but let’s give them another hour. If I really did win the bet, then I want everyone to know…do you think Anya will kill me and make a hat out of my entrails?” Ryan asked jokingly as Buffy laughed.

“No…because I won’t let her anywhere near you. If anyone is kicking your ass, it’s me.” Buffy said as she felt a hard kick. “I swear Ryan…this baby know that her godmamas are back together, having witchy lesbian sex as Xander so delicately put it.” Buffy said as Ryan laughed and rested her hands on her belly. Her eyes widened as she looked at Buffy.

“You just said her.” Ryan said as Buffy eyes widened in surprise.

“Baby…I’m so sorry…I know you wanted to be surprised and…” Buffy started but was promptly cut off by Ryan’s lips connecting with her own.

“A little girl?” Ryan asked as Buffy nodded happily. “That’s great.” Ryan said as she knelt down eye level with Buffy’s belly. “Listen here, baby. I’m gonna do something I’ve been planning for a while now. But I was gonna wait until I found what I was having, but now I know. So…” Ryan said reaching into her pocket, producing the pouch that held her grandmother’s ring. Buffy brought her hand up to her mouth, watching as Ryan opened the pouch and produced her family heirloom.

“Ryan…” Buffy said as Ryan smiled warmly.

“This ring has been in my family for over 100 years. My great grandfather bought it for my great gran in 1899…and I was lucky enough to be the first to ask for it. Because I was lucky enough to find someone that I want to spend the rest of my life with.” Ryan said as she took Buffy’s hand. “And I was wondering if you would do me the honor of wearing this ring for the next…oh I don’t know…50 or 60 years…” Ryan asked as Buffy laughed, clearing her tears.

“Are you asking me to marry you, Maria Lorenzo?” Buffy asked as Ryan nodded.

“And to spend the rest of our lives together.” Ryan asked as Buffy squealed.

“Yes, yes, yes, YES!” Buffy said as Ryan stood and kissed her passionately. Ryan pulled away and slid the ring on her finger. “Is this why your mother has been looking at my hands every time we see her?” Buffy asked as Ryan laughed.

“More than likely.” Ryan said as Buffy hugged her.

“We have to tell everyone.” Buffy said as Ryan drew her in closer.

“How about we don’t do that just yet…and go upstairs instead?” Ryan asked as Buffy looked at her ring.

“I’m not allowed to say no am I?” Buffy asked as Ryan, shaking her head, picked her up and carried her up the stairs. Buffy giggled as Ryan carried her into their bedroom, kicking the door shut behind her.

--------
any good? :smug
oh and if you do want to read my new fic and help me decide if I should post it just pm me. thanks!!

Last edited by Hidden In You1023 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:37 am 

Hey, I'll read the chapters happily, just let me know!

I'll be back to post on the story--can't read it while I'm at work :blush but I wanted you to know I'll read the chapters.

Skip that, thank god for private conference rooms and lunch breaks where I can read without guilt. That was GREAT!
:blush
:wtkiss
:blush

Update soon please, and don't let B and R embarrass them too badly! :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:02 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... So Buffy & Ryan are having a girl... Big yay for Ryan asking the Big Question, and even bigger YAY for Buffy saying YES!!!!!!... Can't wait for Anya's reaction when she finds out that she has lost her bet...

I would love to read those chapters...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:51 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
I like this point being reinforced; as strong as Buffy and Faith are, they are physically tiny and can be moved and carried easily.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

So, Anya lost the bet...
Anyway, the chapter was awesome!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 pm 
3. Flaming O

love this

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:56 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Finally Willow and Tara sleep together! I was wondering how long they were going to be able to resist each other. Hopefully there will be no regrets in the morning. Looking forward to reading about Anya's reaction when she finds out she lost the bet.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:19 am 
3. Flaming O

look at that...new chapter! Thanks for the feedback. Its seriously addicting. Nothing makes my little monster heart beat more.

Chapter 13

In Willow’s bedroom, Tara awoke and felt a very familiar weight on her chest. Willow slept soundly there, mumbling into her breasts. Tara laughed lightly as she caressed Willow’s hair. She spied the time and gasped. It was nearly 12. They slept in. Then she remembered it was nearly 5 am when they finally succumbed to sleep. She moved the redhead and slipped out of her grasp, grabbing Willow’s robe that hung on the chair that sat against the wall. She closed the door behind her and started to look for her cloths.

‘Ok…here are my panties…where is that skirt…and that top.’ Tara thought as she took in Willow’s house. She counted 4 rooms in the upstairs corridor, before she descended the stairs. Quickly finding her clothing, she made her way into the kitchen and looked for food she could cook for breakfast. She wanted her energy back after her long night, and knew the best way of waking up the redhead that slumbered upstairs. She was happy to find all the ingredients for pancakes from scratch in Willow cabinets and started to mix the batter. Upstairs, Willow stirred and snuggled deeper into bed. But shot up when she realized she was alone.

“Tara?” Willow asked as she saw her robe was missing. She inhaled and smelled an all too familiar smell. “Pancakes?” Willow asked herself as she quickly dressed and walked downstairs. Turning the corner, she stopped and watched as Tara flipped a pancake midair and watched in land back in the skillet. Her eyes raked up Tara’s body which was barely covered by her tiny robe. ‘Dear Gods and Goddesses…thank you so very much for my personal, sexually satisfied goddess. I don’t what I was thinking buy that robe, but now I know why. Mental note…Anya gets the expensive diaper bag for that outfit…and Ryan wins the bet. She won’t let me live it down either…damn it.’ Willow thought as she walked into the kitchen and wrapped her arms around Tara’s waist. “I thought you had left…then I smelled pancakes and remembered every detail of last night.” Willow said as she kissed Tara’s neck lightly. “Oh coffee.” Willow said as Tara laughed and covered her hands with her own.

“I make you pancakes and all you get excited about is coffee? I must be losing my touch then.” Tara said as Willow snickered.

“Absolutely not. Why do you think I’m awake?” Willow asked as Tara turned around in her arms.

“Because I wasn’t in bed with you?” Tara asked as Willow nodded and kissed her lips chastely.

“Well that…and I wanted to know where my favorite gal went.” Willow said as Tara kissed her lightly. “Last night was amazing.” Willow whispered as Tara blushed and kissed her cheek.

“Let me finish breakfast. I need cloths that don’t show off every assist I have.” Tara said as Willow shook her head.

“Absolutely not. You are staying in those cloths.” Willow argued as Tara playfully swatted her. Willow kissed her deeply, as she untied the robe, exposing Tara’s body to her once again. Tara moaned into the kiss as Willow’s hands cupped her breasts, massaging them as their tongues danced.

“Mmm…the pancakes.” Tara moaned out as Willow licked her neck, before nibbling light below her jaw line.

“Fuck the pancakes.” Willow growled, kissing her deeply. Tara moaned into the kiss, as she pulled Willow’s shirt over her head, tossing it unceremoniously over the counter. Willow‘s lips found her nipples, causing a loud moan to escape Tara’s lips. She pulled the redhead back up to her lips as the two of them slid down to the kitchen floor. In the background, even though neither of them heard it, the phone rang and the answering machine picked up.

‘You’ve reached Willow…leave a message!’ Ryan heard and smirked. She felt Buffy snuggle deeper into her embrace and smiled, deciding to leave a quick message.

“Hey…Hey…Hey…I know what you’re doing…or at least who you’re doing. When you’re all done fucking, come over to the house, I gotta tell you something.” Ryan said into the machine. “Seriously…if you are fucking during my message I will give you half of my winnings. Tara…you left your car in our driveway…way to be a dead giveaway…what with the sneaking out of the club and all. Anyways…call me back. By the way…Did you know I’m having a little girl?” Ryan asked as she hung up the phone. She looked down at her fiancée and smiled as Buffy reached up and cupped Ryan’s cheek. “Morning again.” Ryan said as Buffy smiled.

“Your daughter is telling me she’s hungry.” Buffy said as Ryan smirked and rubbed her belly.

“I bet she is. Because I wore her mama out. I’m pretty good at that.” Ryan said as Buffy laughed. Sitting up, she chastely kissed her fiancée.

“I’ll make some breakfast. Wanna shower and get ready for the day?” Buffy asked as Ryan nodded. She quickly dressed and walked downstairs, seeing Nico pacing around the kitchen. “Hey…calm down.” Buffy said as Nico stopped and stared at her.

“Why are you so happy?” Nico asked as Buffy chuckled.

“No reason…” Buffy said as Nico raised an eyebrow. “Seriously what’s wrong?” Buffy asked as she sat at the island.

“I’m getting married tomorrow.” Nico whispered as Buffy nodded.

“You proposed to her 6 months ago, Nico…I know this because I was there…you asked me if you could.” Buffy said as Nico turned and glared at her future sister in law “Are you a little freaked?” Buffy asked as Nico sheepishly nodded.

“I’m a lot freaked.” Nico said as Buffy stood and waddled over to Nico, placing her hands on Nico’s shoulders.

“Do you love Dawn?” Buffy asked seriously

“With all my heart.” Nico said without hesitation. Buffy smiled and patted her shoulders.

“Do you think it was a mistake asking her to marry you?” Buffy asked watching as Nico smirked and shook her no. “Then it’s just butterflies, Nico. No need to whip yourself up into a gay panic.” Buffy said as Nico laughed. “Ryan asked me to marry her this morning.” Buffy whispered as Nico laughed.

“It’s about time. She’s had that ring for days now. And here I’m thinking she was going to hold out until after the wedding. You told her about the little girl in your belly, didn’t you?” Nico asked as Buffy laughed.

“I accidentally spilled the beans.” Buffy said as Ryan walked down the stairs and kissed her forehead.

“Did you know that I was having a daughter?” Ryan asked excitedly as Nico nodded and drank her coffee. “Where’s Dawn?” Ryan asked as Nico sighed.

“Going over to Willow’s. She had to ask her something about the honeymoon tickets. And Willow didn’t pick up her phone, so she decided to walk over ther…holy god Tara’s car is the driveway.” Nico suddenly realized as Ryan nodded.

“Pay up.” Ryan said as Nico shook her head incredulously and handed her a twenty dollar bill.

“Do we stop Dawn?” Nico asked as Ryan shook her head no.

“Someone’s gotta find them together. It feels like the right thing to do…” Ryan said as Buffy swatted her arm. “What?” Ryan asked as Buffy shook her head and reached up, pulling her tall fiancée down to her level and kissing her deeply. “Baby I love it when you use slayer strength to prove your point.” Ryan joked, kissing her again.

--------------

Back at Willow’s, the two witches rest on the floor of the kitchen, panting, trying regain their lost breath.

“Seriously…how did we go five years without each other?” Willow asked as Tara laughed.

“Never again.” Tara said, leaning on her elbow and looking down at Willow. “If that’s what you want…” Tara said as Willow sat up slightly and kissed her lips lightly.

“That’s all I’ve ever wanted since the day I fell in love with you.” Willow said as Tara sighed. “Do you wanna go by your hotel and get your cloths…because you’re not staying there for the next couple of days.” Willow said as Tara raised an eyebrow.

“No?” Tara asked coyly, licking Willow’s lips lightly.

"Nope…you’re staying with me…right here. In my bed.” Willow said as she felt shivers up her spine when Tara cupped her breasts. At the front door, Dawn knocked and waited for a response, but was met with nothing.

“Where is she?” Dawn said as she knelt down and found Willow’s hide-a-key. Taking the spare key out, she unlocked the door and saw the empty living room. “Will?” She called out. Behind the counter, Willow pulled away from Tara’s hungry lips and turned her head towards Dawn’s voice.

“We’re caught.” Tara giggled as Willow grabbed the pants that were next to her, but no shirt. She suddenly remembered Tara tossing it over the counter.

“What?” Tara asked as she closed the robe around herself.

“You threw my shirt over the counter.” Willow whispered as they laughed. Upon hearing the laughter, Dawn walked into the kitchen, only to see clothing thrown unceremoniously on the ground and a stalk of cold pancakes on the counter. She instantly recognized the red top and black skirt and squealed inwardly, but was distracted when she heard whispers.

“Busted.” Dawn said as Willow slowly stood, her arms covering her chest.

“Could you pass me that shirt that’s in front of you?” Willow asked as Dawn obliged and waiting for Willow to reappear with Tara.

“You do realize what this means?” Dawn asked as Willow nodded. Dawn pulled her out her cell phone and dialed Nico’s number. “Hey baby…yeah. I walked in on them. They were practically naked. Ok…love you too.” Dawn said as she hung up the phone. Tara blushed as she hid her face in Willow’s shoulder. Dawn sighed in relief as she watched Willow kiss Tara lightly. After 5 long years apart…her family finally was back together.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:51 am 

I LOVE THIS FIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtkiss :wtkiss

And DIBS!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:21 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Good that the fact that Willow & Tara are back together is out... Can't wait for Anya's reaction to her losing the bet... Big yay for Willow saying that Tara should live with her forever...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:05 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I'm soooo glad that Ryan won :pinky :pinky
I thought they have to get through the denial then to be apart again..no can't have that :shy :shy
Anya would get that expensive, so maybe she won't be so upset about losing the bet :kdevil
great update..I do love some more :blush

"I'm not apologizing for what I did, I'm apologizing for what I didn't do" ~ Violet, Bound

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:02 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Great chapter!
:party They're back together!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:35 pm 
3. Flaming O

THAT WAS A GREAT UPDATE!!! CANY WAIT4 THE NEXT INSTALLMENT.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:22 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
YAY for morning pancake cooling sex. I am loving this story and look forward to reading more.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:21 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Great update. I think it's cute that Nico is nervous about getting married. Looking forward to everybody else finding out about Willow and Tara being back together.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:09 pm 
3. Flaming O

more please i love this story
:pride :wtkiss :pride :wtkiss :pride :wtkiss :pride :wtkiss :pride :wtkiss

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:59 am 
3. Flaming O

Sorry for the lack of an update. I'm been so scatter brained lately, between a new relationship (squee!!), a bunch of up coming performances, and a possible new job, I've been super...super busy. A new update will be up soon. Promise.

Here are some replies...

LonelyTara- so glad that you love the fic

arsyadriani- no...we really can't have them apart. They are too good together.

crushdisaster1104- thank you, thank you. I will try my hardest to update as soon as possible.

taranwillow4ever- I personally think there is no better way to wake up in the morning.

love_2003- Everyone's reactions will be in the next chapter. And Hopefully it should be up within the week.

witchlove- thanks for reading!!

So...I'm going to try my hardest for the next part to be up within the next couple of days...but it shouldn't be more then another week.

Thanks for all the feedback. It really makes my day a little better!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:36 am 

Congrats on all the good stuff happening, just don't leave us hanging too long!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:49 pm 
3. Flaming O

Can't wait for the next update :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next