The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Connections, Reunions, and a Wedding
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:45 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Congrats on all the good stuff that happened to you lately. And congrats on this fic. Just read all the chapters in one row. What can I say? I really liked it. Wonderful setting - I do love getting Tara and Willow back-together-after-a-few-years-apart fics.

And look they are all gay now. Funny. Xander and Anya must feel a little left out among all the lesbian couples. Sadly it is them and Buffy being pregnant. Don't get me wrong. Congrats to them, too. But I so love pregnant Tara. Maybe in the future?

Thanks again and I will be lucky with the next update.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:12 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

:pride Congrats on all the good stuff but I'm dying for an update!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:26 am 
3. Flaming O

ok...after a longer wait than I expect, I have finally come up with a short update. No worries though, I've got longer ones coming. Thank you for all the well wishes! Enjoy! oh and feedback? Would totally be awesome.

Chapter 14

After dressing, Tara restarted her breakfast. Dawn sat at the table with Willow, who was sneaking glances at Tara as she cooked again.

“Will?” Dawn said, seeing Willow’s distraction. She turned around and blushed when Tara knelt down to pick up a fallen spoon. “WILL!” Dawn yelled as Willow shook free of her Tara fantasy.

“What? I wasn’t doing anything…” Willow said as Dawn smirked.

“I’m sorry I interrupted.” Dawn said as Willow smiled.

“I’ve walked in on you and Nico more times than I’d like to remember. Call it karma.” Willow said as Dawn laughed.

“So…are the tickets all taken care of?” Dawn asked as Willow nodded.

“Two tickets to Puerto Rico and two back to Sunnydale. And Nico rented a car, right?” Willow asked as Dawn shook her head.

“Her aunt will pick us up when we go to visit her grandparents. We don’t plan on leaving the San Juan until that day.” Dawn said as Willow smiled. “I’m getting married tomorrow.” Dawn said as her eyes lit up. “Tomorrow I’m going to be Dawn Ramirez-Summers. Wow.” Dawn said as Willow stood and hugged her. Tara walked over and put a plate of funny shapes in front of Dawn, much to the delight of the young woman in front of her.

“Baby…your answering machine is blinking.” Tara said as Willow stood and pressed play on it.

Hey…Hey…Hey…I know what you’re doing…or at least who you’re doing. When you’re all done fucking, come over to the house, I gotta tell you something. Seriously…if you are fucking during my message I will give you half of my winnings. Tara…you left your car in our driveway…way to be a dead giveaway…what with the sneaking out of the club and all. Anyways…call me back. By the way…Did you know I’m having a little girl?” The answering machine played. Willow blushed as Tara laughed.

Did they really bet on when we would…” Tara asked blushing. Willow nodded and erased the message promptly, as Dawn, tried to stifle her giggles.

“Ryan won…” Willow said as Dawn laughed. “Did she just say little girl?” Willow asked as Tara nodded. “You knew?” Willow asked as Tara nodded.

“I guessed as soon as I saw Buffy.” Tara said as she smiled. “I know what Anya is having too. But neither of them know. So neither will you.” Tara said as Willow pouted. She smirked and kissed her deeply, but pulled away when they heard Dawn giggling.

“Ok…we get it. You’re excited that we’re back together. We’ll stop.” Willow said as Dawn shook her.

“You’d better not.” Dawn said as Tara giggled and kissed Willow’s forehead.

“So what’s the agenda today, Dawnie?” Tara asked as Willow slipped out of the room and walked upstairs. In her office, she opened her safe and pulled out a small wooden box. She opened it and pulled out a set of silver rings. She grabbed a picture of her and Tara from before she left and sighed heavily.

“I’ve got you back…I’m never losing you again.” Willow said to herself and put the rings back into their back, and the picture into a frame, resting it next to her bed as she grabbed her cloths and dressed for the day. Later that day, the Scoobies all gathered for their usual communal dinners at the Summers’ household. Buffy happily showed off her engagement ring to everyone who walked into the house, making Ryan even more excited to marry the woman who wore her grandmother’s ring. Nico was sitting next Dawn, who laid her head against Nico’s shoulder.

“Tomorrow is the day…” Nico said as Dawn nodded.

"Come tomorrow…you and I are stuck together for life.” Dawn said as Nico laughed. She kissed Dawn’s lips lightly as she caressed her hair.

“You know you’re the only one for me, right?” Nico asked seriously.

“I am…and you are for me.” Dawn answered and kissed her deeply. Across the room, Willow was watching Tara with Anya and Buffy. The blonde witch was talking with the soon to be mothers, making sure they were both all right. Willow’s heart swelled with pride as she stood and walked over to Xander and Ryan, who both were drinking beer and discussing their upcoming fatherhood.

“Seriously, though…if the kid is a slayer…can you imagine the damage she’ll do before she’s two? I’m not gonna get any rest.” Ryan said jokingly. She watched Willow approached and clapped her hands. “Well, well, well…it’s about time you stopped avoiding us.” Ryan said as Willow blushed.

“I can’t believe you won…” Willow said as Ryan nodded.

“We haven’t told Anya yet…” Ryan said as Xander nodded. “Not it.” Ryan said quickly.

“Not it.” Willow quickly said, looking at Xander knowingly.

“Great…leave it to me…I’m only her husband…I deal with her wrath on a daily basis.” Xander said as both Ryan and Willow laughed. He slowly approached the pregnant women and blonde witch, who slowly backed away towards Willow.

“He has to tell her, huh?” Tara asked as Willow wrapped her arms around Tara’s waist and held her close.

“What do you mean ‘Ryan won’?!?!” Anya yelled as Ryan snickered in the corner. She sat down and watched as the pregnant former vengeance demon frowned and stared Ryan down. “You mean to tell me that the demon spawn of Vito Corleone and some devil woman guessed right?” Anya yelled as everyone around her laughed. Ryan nodded happily as Anya pouted and produced Xander’s wallet, relinquishing two twenties. Ryan happily took them and stuffed them into her pocket, before sitting with her fiancée. Tara made her way to Willow’s side, as she watched the slayer happily kiss her fiancée.

“They look happy.” Tara simply said as Willow wrapped an arm around Tara’s waist.

“They are. And now that Buffy’s got that ring on her finger, she won’t let Ryan go anywhere.” Willow said as Tara laughed.

“Like you are going to let me go anywhere.” Tara said as Willow nodded happily.

“Nope. We are stuck together.’ Willow said as Tara nodded happily and leaned into their shared embrace. Ryan looked over and sighed as Buffy kissed her cheek.

“What’s up, honey?” Buffy asked as Ryan pointed at them.

“Just wondering on if I should start a bet on when Willow’s gonna ask Tara to move in with her.” Ryan said as Buffy laughed and swatted her leg.

“No more bets. One was enough to break Anya’s heart. If she loses to you again, she’ll kill you.” Buffy said as Ryan laughed heartily. “I’m just glad she didn’t try any of her vengeance demon moves on you.” Buffy said as Ryan laughed.

“I’m buying something for their kid with that money. And I bought Nico something for the wedding day with her money. I wasn’t gonna keep it for myself.” Ryan said as Buffy smiled.

“And that’s why I’m glad you won the bet. You thought of others…unlike Anya.” Buffy said as Ryan nodded and kissed her lovingly. Giles walked in and stood, watching his children with their significant others. He placed a couple of boxes on the table, before joining the ever growing family in the living room, basking in the complete love that filled the room.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:26 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Can't wait for the wedding...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Nice! Very sweet and funny. So Willow was going to propose?! It must make her sad to think of all the time they lost because of her addiction. I hope she'll throw caution to the wind and ask Tara to marry her!!!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

whoa! How long has Willow had the rings?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:12 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Was hoping you hadn't forgot about this awesome story. I agree that it should have been Xander to tell Anya she lost the bet. I'm wondering when Willow will ask Tara to move in with her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:19 am 
4. Extra Flamey

This is cute...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:58 pm 
3. Flaming O

HAPPY DANCE FOR THE UPDATE!!! :banana :pinky :eatme :bounce !!!! Thought u had 4gotten about us, so so happy that u didnt :party . Cant wait 4 the nxt installment

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:13 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Loving this story can't wait for the next update!!! :wtkiss

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:17 am 
3. Flaming O

first...I'd like to say I'm sorry for such a long wait. I've been uber...UBER busy with work...and I've been a busy little monster performing wise. I have another part coming hopefully later this week. There are maybe 3 or 4 parts left, kittens. Thanks for the patience with me. Thanks for all the feedback!! Is it wrong to say I'm addicted to it? Yes? No? Ok...without further ado.

Chapter 15

The sun shone brightly over the Summers’ household. Inside, a very pregnant Buffy and equally as pregnant Anya sat on Dawn’s bed. The both wore their bridesmaid’s dresses, and waited patiently as Dawn fussed around the room.

“Where are Willow and Tara?” Dawn asked frantically as she looked in the mirror, pausing at the picture of her and Nico the day they were engaged. Her frantic pace stopped and she stared at her fiancée.

“We’re here!” The door swung open and both witches stumbled into the room.

“That took forever…why did you guys need to go to the bathroom to change?” Buffy asked as Anya snickered. Tara smoothed her dress and walked up behind Dawn, and looked at the same picture that Dawn stared at.

“It was the day we were engaged. She told me that she needed to ask me something, but she was stuttering. Nico never stutters…not once since the day we met. And she was playing with something in her pocket. She wouldn’t stop until I forced it out of her.” Dawn said as Tara slowly zipped up Dawn’s dress. “I get to spend the rest of my life with the one person who has never judged me…never hurt me…that has been 100% supportive of every single thing I have done. How did I get so lucky?” Dawn asked as she cleared her tears. “I’m gonna ruin my make up.” Dawn whined as Tara grabbed a tissue and dabbed her tears dry. Willow watched happily as she sat next to her two pregnant friends.

“It’s like she never left.” Buffy whispered as Willow nodded.

“And I won’t stop fighting until she never leaves again.” Willow whispered back as she stood. “I’m gonna check on Nico and the rest of her merry men. Be right back.” Willow said as she headed towards the door. Before leaving, she turned and stole another glance at the woman she intended to spend the rest of her life with. Across the hall, Nico was pulling on her suit jacket. Her eyes stayed on the mirror, where she saw herself in her full suit, ready to take the next step in her young life. Behind her, her brother sat, filing his nails and Ryan and Xander stood, comparing the recent ultrasound pictures of their unborn children.

“I’m getting married.” Nico said as her brother rolled his eyes.

“You lesbians…” Victor said as Nico laughed.

“Just because neither you nor Bryan know how to commit, doesn’t mean you get to judge me and my wife.” Nico said as Victor stood and hugged his sister.

“I love you, Nico. You’re the brother I never had.” Victor said as Nico laughed and hugged her brother tightly.

“And you’re the sister I’ve always wanted.” Nico said as the rest of her party laughed. The door opened and Willow bounced in. “Speaking of commitment…” Nico said as Willow sat next to Ryan.

“Dawn is almost ready. I can see that you are ready.” Willow said as Nico smiled

“I am very ready.” Nico said as she grabbed her hat, a black bowler derby, and placed it on her head. “More than ever.” Nico said as she looked at Xander and Ryan, who quickly put their pictures away and followed her out. Across the hall, Giles stood nervously. He fixed his tie, and quickly cleaned his glasses before knocking on Dawn’s door.

“Ladies? Is Dawn ready?” Giles asked as the door swung open and Buffy stood smiling and holding her belly.

“More than.” Anya said as from behind Buffy. Giles eyes found Dawn, and started to water up as she followed her bridesmaids out. Outside, the various families stood, talking to each other. D’Hoffryn was talking to Antonio, comparing various stories of their dealings from when Antonio lived in California. Gina was fixing the alter for the 50th time, making sure it was center and the flowers were perfect, while Emilio, forever stuck on his phone, finally hung it up and turned to see his daughter walking out of the house. She smiled at the families that were brought together by their joyous event. She walked up to her father and hugged him tightly as he cleared his tears.

“Its ok dad…I’m gonna be ok.” Nico said as Emilio smiled.

“I know…You were always the smart one…” Emilio said as Nico laughed.

“I wish mommy was here though.” Nico said as Emilio nodded.

“She’s watching over you and Dawn as we speak.” Emilio said as Nico nodded.

“Ladies and Gentlemen…if you could please take your sits…our ‘groom’ has arrived. And our bride is very much ready.” The Master of Ceremonies said as Nico made her way to the front of the alter. Nico tipped her hat at the picture of Joyce that sat next to Giles’ sit, before standing in front of the MOC. Slowly, Nico watched as slowly, each of the women in her life watched down the aisle, smiling at the guests as they took their places in front of their chairs. Nico smiled wide as she saw Giles step out of the house, and extend his hand towards her soon to be wife. Dawn walked into the sun light and smiled through her tears as she finally spotted Nico. She held Giles’ arm tightly as they slowly walked up the aisle, her eyes never leaving Nico’s as the world around them dissolved, leaving only them standing and staring at each other. Nothing else mattered in that instant, as Dawn finally reached the altar and stood in front of Nico.

“Hey.” Nico whispered as she extended her hand towards her. Dawn eagerly took it and stepped up to the altar, where the master of ceremonies stood and smiled.

“Hey yourself…” Dawn said as Nico took her bowler off and tossed it to Ryan, who caught it quickly.

“Love…there are many forms of love present in this world. The love of a parent for their child. The love of friends who have been together through thick and thin. Love that was once lost…but is once again found after forgiveness. But the love that these two share, a love that can be said is in purest, rawest form. The love that Nico and Dawn share for each other is simply that…unaltered…unchanging…and pure.” The master of ceremonies said as Nico took both of Dawn’s hands into her own, gripping them slightly as she stared deeply into her soon to be wife’s eyes. Dawn smiled as the master of ceremonies continued her blessing on the couple. “Now…Dawn and Nico have elected to write their own vows. Nico…would you like to go first?” The master of ceremonies asked as Nico nodded. She reached into her pocket and produced a piece of paper.

“Um…For a long time I couldn’t bring myself to write these…” Nico admitted as she revealed a blank piece of paper to Dawn. “Then I figured…there was no better way to do this, then by saying what’s in my heart. Dawn…since the day I met you, I knew I would marry you. Not a day has gone by that I haven’t thought that. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have met you. I want it all with you. The house with the kids running around and the white picket fence…all of it. There is no one in this world that could ever compare to you. Even if they tried. And I still count my lucky stars and thank God, in whatever form he or she may take, for the say I stumbled over you.” Nico said as she held Dawn’s hands tightly. “And I will fight for you every day that I have left in this life…Just to see you smile.” Nico ended as Dawn cleared her tears.

“Promise?” Dawn asked as Nico nodded.

“With everything I am and will be.” Nico affirmed as Dawn smiled. In the chairs, Willow watched as Dawn started her very long vows. She watched as her little sister grew up before her eyes all over again. Her head turned and caught Tara completely entranced by the couple in front of her. Her eyes were filled with tears, as Dawn threw her vows behind her and continued from the heart.

“I have loved you since the day we met. I wanted to be with you the second you stared into my eyes. I love you more and more every day, Nico.” Dawn said as Nico nodded and cleared her own tears. She smiled as Dawn tried to stop her tears and make up from running.

“Don’t…you’re as beautiful right now as the day I met you.” Nico whispered as Dawn laughed and gripped Nico’s hands tighter.

“Now…the rings…a symbol of forever love and commitment to each other.” The master of ceremonies said as Tara stood and handed her the rings. Nico reached into her hand and took Dawn’s ring and smiled as she slipped it onto Dawn’s hand.

“Until the day I die.” Nico said proudly. Dawn took Nico’s ring and slipped it onto Nico’s hand, staring deeply into her eyes as she did.

“With all my love and all heart…” Dawn whispered back as Nico nodded.

“Ladies and Gentlemen…May I be the first to present…Mrs. And Mrs. Veronica and Dawn Ramirez-Summers. You may kiss the bride.” The master of ceremonies said as they reached for each other, quickly engulfing each other in a searing kiss. Their guest stood and cheered as the young couple pulled away from each other. They walked down the aisle, with their party not far behind them. Ready to start celebrating in Scooby style.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:23 am 

Dibs! Happy, happy dibs! I'm really sad to hear that the fic will be ending so soon, but I know you'll bring us to a lovely, fulfilling conclusion! This was a fantastic chapter. The moment where Nico tipped her hat to Joyce's picture literally had me tearing up. Just lovely.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:23 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I really liked that Nico tipped her hat to Joyce's picture...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:59 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
What can I say? SEXY, funny, romantic, new yet familiar and full of our beautiful witches in love with each other.

Thank you for a beautiful, touching, hot story!

Ariel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:36 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
I like this take on the happenings after Tabula Rosa.

Funny how now the you've made the only straight couple Xander and Anya. More of Nico and Ryan's back story would be interesting too.

Looking forward to the next update.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:35 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Just read this in one sitting...AMAZING story thus far! I love the originial characters and weddings and reunions are ALWAYS awesome!

Patiently waiting for more!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

oh boy...I feel like such a bad kitten...it's been a couple months since I've updated. well...good news...here is an update!!! yay! I'm working on the final chapters now that I finally have a few free weeks before I start school. It is close to the end kittens...but I am feverishly working on a one shot to follow it and a whole new story! So enjoy and feedback? Much loved!! *bounces happily and waits patiently for it*

Chapter 16

At the hall, the families came together in style. Instantly partying and celebrating the young women’s wedding. At the head table, Nico and Dawn sat, unaware of the world going on around them, simply enjoying each other’s presence. On the dance floor, Xander danced around his pregnant girlfriend, making her laugh as much as he could, before stopping and holding her close to his body. Ryan had Buffy sitting at the table, while she massaged her shoulders and comforted her, making sure that her baby and their daughter were all right, no matter what. At the bar, Willow stood with Giles, as they both watched Tara dance with Nico’s brother, Victor.

“You and Tara are close again, I see.” Giles said as Willow chuckled and nodded happily.

“It’s like she never left.” Willow said, repeating Buffy’s previous words. “I still love her with all of my heart, Giles. I never stopped loving her.” Willow freely admitted.

“You know she needed to leave, Willow. If she hadn’t…would you have stopped?” Giles asked as Willow sighed heavily and nodded.

“I wouldn’t have. I know that now. I knew it the instant she left me and disappeared from my lift all together. It could’ve been us at that alter today, Giles. It could’ve been us expecting our first child. I could be in Ryan’s position…” Willow said as they both watched Ryan kneel down in front of Buffy and curiously listened to Buffy’s bump. “I could’ve had that with Tara. I could’ve had the house, with the kids and the white picket fence. I threw it away. I’ve got a second chance with her…I will never…EVER that it for granted. As long as she will have me, I intend to stay with her.” Willow said as Giles smiled and patted her shoulder gently.

“Do you still have those rings?” Giles asked curiously

“They were in my safe for the last five years. I wanted to before she left…I still want to…even after 5 years…I still want Tara Maclay to be my wife.” Willow said as Giles laughed.

“Even if you have only been together again for less than 3 days?” Giles asked as Willow turned towards him and stared seriously into his eyes.

“She is the one. I’m supposed to be with her for the rest of my life.”
Willow said as Giles nodded.

“When you have your heart set on something…you go for it. That has never changed about you, Willow.” Giles commented as Willow puffed her chest out and smiled.

“If you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna dance with my girl.” Willow said confidently as she patted Giles’ shoulder and walked over to the dance floor. Tara danced carelessly with Victor Ramirez while he complained openly about he would never have what his sister had, and how his boyfriend wouldn’t even come to the wedding. Tara smiled politely as Willow sneakily walked up and tapped Victor on the shoulder.

“Well, hello Willow.” Victor said as he stopped himself and Tara mid dance.

“May I?” Willow asked confidently, smiling at the blonde as she blushed and smiled equally as wide at her lover. Victor smiled knowingly and stepped aside, making his way to a quiet corner to talk to his ever resistant boyfriend. Tara slid her arms around Willow’s shoulders and sighed happily as they danced slowly.

“Having a good time?” Tara asked curiously as Willow smiled wide and firmly wrapped her arms around Tara’s waist.

“Considering I just watched my kid sister get married…to another woman…while finally getting the woman of my dreams back in my arms…yeah…I’m having a great time.” Willow said as Tara raised an eyebrow.

“Who is she? I’d like to meet her…considering that I’m dancing with you…she must be awful jealous.” Tara quipped as Willow giggled a little and seriously stared into her eyes.

“See…she is this perfect honey blonde who left me for a time…because I serious hurt her. She has the deepest blue eyes I have ever seen, and her smile makes me melt instantly. I would do anything for the smallest smile from her. Her love for me is so strong and so deep, as mine is for her. And when we’re apart…it feels like my heart is going to explode from anticipation and longing to see her. She makes me feel complete. She has made my heart whole again. Without her…I’m nothing. And it took her leaving me to really see it. To really appreciate what she did for me. To see that without her, I’m just a shell…I’m really nothing special…”Willow started as Tara cut her off.

“Willow…you are…” Tara started, but Willow smiled and finished her thought quickly

“I’m nothing special…or at least I wasn’t until she came into my life…and made me special. See…she is completely special. And she didn’t see it…not until I told her more than once how special she is…and how special she is to me.” Willow said as Tara cleared a small tear and hugged her tightly. “I love you Tara. I never stopped loving you.” Willow said as Tara pulled her in and kissed her deeply. Willow smiled into the kiss, before kissing her love deeper, holding her body tight against hers as they swayed lightly to the music. Across the room, Giles smiled, confident in Willow that she would be the very next one to propose marriage, to the woman he loved so dearly as his own child. He looked throughout the room, his eyes stopping briefly on the other couples. Xander was sitting across from his girlfriend, while she stripped herself of her heels slowly. He laughed softly as Xander rushed to her side, kneeling down and replacing her hands with his own, taking the shoes off slowly, before reaching his hand up and rubbing her belly lightly, telling his unborn child about how it’s mother needed his help with everything, and not to become obsessed with money like she was…one money hungry former vengeance demon was enough for his lifetime. Giles chuckled as he continued on, moving to Buffy, who was now standing with other vengeance with Ryan’s parents, talking while they cooed over her belly, excited at the prospect of being the grandparent to a beautiful little girl, all the while, Ryan stood by her side, quiet and observant of the surroundings, always wanted to protect the slayer next to her. He knew in his heart instantly that even though Buffy still had the responsibilities of a slayer bestowed upon her, that her child and her soon to be wife would take over her life from that point on, and that Ryan would always protect her from all harms, even if it meant going into harm’s way herself to protect her wife and child. He smiled wide, as his eyes again shifted to the newly married couple, who were stowed away at their table, oblivious to the world moving around them. Nico’s hat was perched on her head again, but was taken off by her new wife, tossed unceremoniously behind Dawn’s shoulder as she played with the now unkempt mohawk. Dawn’s hand rested on Nico’s cheek as she laughed, whispering something in Nico’s ear before Nico blushed and kissed her lips softly. Giles’ heart swelled more as Nico lifted Dawn’s hand to her lips, kissing the hand lovingly as she stared at the ring that matched hers. He watched as Nico stood, and stuck her hand out, motioning to the dance floor and smiling wide at her wife. Dawn instantly stood, taking Nico’s hand in her own and following her to the dance floor, where they instantly connected and danced slowly together, letting the world around them melt away. His eyes again shifted back to the two witches, still dancing slowly and holding on to each other. His smile stayed on his lips as Tara lifted her head off Willow’s shoulder, and kissed her lips sweetly again, whispering to her the love and passion she still felt for the redheaded witch in her arms. He looked at the bartender, who also watched the couples around the hall and smiled at the Watcher.

“Friends?” The bartender asked as he poured Giles a drink. Giles smiled as he accepted the drink and turned back to watch his family in front of him.

“No…my family.” Giles simply answered as he walked away from the bar.
Tara pulled away from Willow’s lips and smiled warmly at her redhead as Willow looked around the hall.

“What’s going on up here?” Tara asked as she gently caressed Willow’s cheek.

“Just taking it all in. Dawnie just got married. Buffy and Xander have kids on the way. I thought I was going to be alone for the rest of my life. I didn’t feel complete until you came home. Now…I can’t imagine being without you ever again, Tara.” Willow said as Tara smiled and kissed her again. “Come on.” Willow simply said, taking Tara’s hand and leading her out the door. The blonde, confused by the redhead’s need to rush, followed her out to the wedding hall’s garden. Tara giggled as Willow pulled her through the terrace and into the garden full of various flowers growing freely all throughout the grounds. Willow smiled warmly at Tara as she sat on a small bench.

“Why such the hurry Willow?” Tara asked as Willow smiled warmly and kissed her cheek.

“I wanted you to see the garden…do you have one in San Francisco?” Willow asked curiously as Tara smiled and picked a small rose and bringing it up to Willow.

“I have a small herb garden, nothing fancy. I still want a full garden…Mama would have loved it if I had one.” Tara said as Willow smiled and took the rose, laying it in her hair.

“You know…I have space for a garden in the yard…you can take it…I was never a green thumb like you, but if you’d like…it’s yours.” Willow said as Tara smiled and kissed her redhead lovingly.

“Are you insuring that I don’t leave again?” Tara asked jokingly.

“No! If you have to leave again to go and get your stuff in San Francisco I understand but we’re together now and I want you to have something that is completely yours at the house and I figured you love to garden, so I can give you the yard to garden in…it’s perfect…I can get the soil and the seeds you need while you’re away and when you get back we can start planting everything so it’ll be ready for the…” Willow babbled as Tara moved forward and captured Willow’s lips, instantly calming the redhead’s babble. Willow sank into the kiss, her troubled mind’s uneasy thoughts instantly melting into thoughts of comfort and of her blonde holding her tight against her body. They pulled away from each other slowly as Willow blushed and looked at her hands.

“A sure cure for Willow babble.” Tara said as Willow blushed more and took her hands into her own. “I’m staying with you. Yes I have to go back to San Francisco to get my stuff and pack up the apartment, but we are together again, and I am staying with you forever this time.” Tara said as Willow smiled and laughed.

“See…I want forever with you too. I’ve always wanted forever with you Tara. Since the day I fell in love with you till the day you left…I wanted forever with you…and I thought I had lost it when you did leave…but here you are…so beautiful and still so loving…and I’m not going to blow it again…I want to be with you for the rest of our lives…” Willow whispered as Tara stared deeply into her eyes.

“Willow…” Tara started as Willow reached into her bag and produced a pouch and emptied its contents into her palm.

“I bought these before you left…and I meant to give them to you on your birthday…but you were gone, because I messed up…so I put them in my safe. I wasn’t sure if you were ever going to come back, but once I sobered up and realized what wrong I had done, I swore to myself, that no other woman would ever claim my heart, and that I would stay forever devoted to you…and I intend to keep my promise now that you are in my life again, Tara…and I was wondering…” Willow said lifting the larger of the two silver bands in her free hand and showing Tara. “If you would do me the honor of being my wife?” Willow asked as Tara’s eyes widened and tears pooled in her beautiful blue eyes.

“Willow…” Tara said as she lunged forward and engulfed the redhead in a series of passionate kisses, before pulling away and staring deeply into Willow’s pools of deep emeralds. “Of course I’ll marry you!” Tara said as Willow smiled through her tears, sliding the ring onto Tara’s finger, and taking the smaller ring and handing it to her beloved, who did the same, sliding the smaller silver band onto her redhead’s finger, before taking it in her own and pulling her close. Inside, Ryan watched with great amusement as she produced her wallet and pulled out a $20 bill, before turning to the very pregnant Anya, who had a confident smirk on her face.

“You were right Anya…she proposed.” Ryan said as she handed the pregnant shop keeper the bill.

“You’re damn right I am…serves you right for trying again.” Anya said stuffing the bill into her dress and bouncing away happily.

---------------------------------------
There is one more part, and an epilogue left...and definitely thinking a one shot...just to bring it all together...I hope the kittens enjoyed!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:06 pm 

Dibs! Very sweet proposal, and LOL that Anya and Ryan are still making bets!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:31 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Big yay for Willow asking Tara to marry her and even bigger yay for Tara saying YES!... LOL for Anya and Ryan making bets. I wonder what their next bet will be...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:07 pm 

You gotta love Anya... I'm glad she got her revenge..bcuz it means our girls get a very happily ever after., :party

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:07 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Soooo....I just read this fic for the first time all the through and I REALLY love it!! I think the best part is that they are on the Hellmouth, but NO ANGST! A BIG yay for that!!

The proposal was very sweet and I thought you did a great job with the lead up to them getting back together.

Your original characters are awesome and very well written. I'm glad to see Buffy in a happy and loving relationship.

Looking forward to the next installment!!

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are