The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: UNDERWORLD: REVISITED - Updated 9/1/2010!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:07 pm 
5. Willowhand

UNDERWORLD: REVISITED

DISCLAIMERS: All characters borrowed from BVTS are the property of Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. The original “Underworld” opening monologue was created by Danny McBride, concept by Greg Cox.

SYNOPSIS: Tara Maclay is a vampire…a “death dealer”. Part of a large coven of vampires, her world is one of violence, death, eternal life, and her own form of justice. The Lycans are a rival group of werewolves. Once enslaved by the vampires, the Lycans now have their own underground society. The two groups are in perpetual conflict, each seeking to neutralize or eradicate the other. Willow Rosenberg is a young emergency room resident who lives only to work.

RATING: R – NC-17 for violence, harsh language, strong sexual situations.

PROLOGUE

The war had all but ground to a halt in the blink of an eye. Lucian, the most feared and ruthless leader ever to rule the Lycan clan, had finally been killed. The Lycan horde scattered to the wind in a single evening of flame and retribution. Victory, it seemed, was in our grasp, the very birthright of the vampires. Nearly six centuries had passed since that night, yet the ancient feud proved unwilling to follow Lucian to the grave. Though Lycans were fewer in number, the war itself had become more perilous, for the moon no longer held her sway. Older, more powerful Lycans, were now able to change at will. The weapons had evolved, but our orders remained the same: Hunt them down and kill them off, one by one. A most successful campaign. Perhaps too successful. For those like me, a Death Dealer, this signaled the end of an era. Like the weapons of the previous century, we, too, would become obsolete. Pity, because I lived for it. – Tara Maclay, Death Dealer

Tara crouched upon the limestone ledge, a marble gargoyle her only companion. The rain came down in sheets, running down the smooth curves of her leather-clad body in rivulets. She stood watch, shrouded in the darkness, waiting for the moment when her services would be needed. Growing restless, she stood and stepped off the ledge, dropping several stories to the concrete sidewalk below, landing as gracefully as a cat.

Where are you? I can smell you…wet fur…

Tara walked in gracefully long strides, passing an occasional person here or there. Each one was thoroughly scanned with her razor-sharp eyes…a homeless man here…prostitute there…only those without a choice walked the streets this night. Off in the distance, two men in long coats catch her eye, their stature a dead giveaway.

Lycans…

Tara picked up her pace, following the pair at a distance within the shadows. The disappeared down into the subway tunnel with Tara not far behind.

“We’re being followed…”

“Just keep your eyes on the prize…Lucien’s orders…” Raze reminded his colleague.

“Lucien’s orders…” Kahn said, spitting on the ground in disgust. “Lucien should try doing his own dirty work sometime!”

Raze’s hand raised quickly, clipping Kahn in the back of the head. “You watch your tongue! You would still be waiting on those bloodsuckers if it weren’t for Lucien!” He scolded, under his breath.

“Fine…let’s just snag her and get back to the lab…” Kahn said, irritated by
Raze. “Man…too bad we’ve got to take ‘er back to the sawbones…she’s a real looker!”

“You’ve always had a thing for red-hair…never did understand that…” Raze said. “Too feisty, they are…”

“Not feisty…firey!” Kahn said, with a grin.

Meanwhile…

Dr. Willow Rosenberg walked through the subway terminal. This night was just about like every other night in her life, a bit more rainy, that’s all. But there was something a bit off…for some reason, tonight…she felt as though she was being followed.

Eh…it’s nothing…you’re being paranoid, Rosenberg…just overly tired, that’s all. Shouldn’t have worked that extra twelve in the ER…

She glanced behind her at all of the other people making their nightly trek, much like her own…like worker bees following pheromone trails over-and-over again. But in the see of worker bees, two figures stood out from the others…both were dressed in dark clothing with long overcoats. The one was at least six-and-a-half feet tall, towering over all of those around him. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but something made her extremely uneasy about the pair.

“She’s spotted us…” Raze said, seeing the fear building in the red-head’s eyes. “Get her…now!” He said, as he and Kahn simultaneously sprung into action, heading quickly towards their quarry. Neither of them heard Tara closing in on them…she stopped only briefly as she caught a glimpse of someone most mesmerizing…

Drawing her sidearms from their holsters, Tara took aim and opened fire, hitting Kahn in the back.

Hearing the commotion behind him, Raze turned and drew his weapons, returning fire.

Screams echoed through the terminal as the bullets ripped through the air. Most hit the floor or took sanctuary behind pillars…Willow Rosenberg, included. But one man didn’t react quickly enough and was struck in the stomach. Seeing the man lying in a pool of blood, Willow’s instincts took over – and she stood, keeping low as she ran out to render aid. Bullets were ricocheting around them, making a pinging sound as they passed closeby.

“Can you move?” Willow asked, breathlessly.

“I…I can’t feel m-my legs!” The man said, moaning from the pain.

“Shit…okay…hang on…I’m gonna get you out of here…” She said, placing her arms under his own. She knew that by dragging him this way, the damage to his spine might be compounded, increasing the risk of permanent paralysis…but she didn’t have a choice. If she left him here, he’d be dead in seconds…so she pulled with all of her might, slowly dragging him behind a pillar.

“Okay…okay…I’ve got ya…I’m a doctor…” She said, taking a moment to scan the man’s body to determine where the most serious injuries were. He was bleeding profusely from the abdominal wound, so she removed her jacket, placing it over the wound, applying gentle pressure. “Just hang in there…” Everything seemed like it was moving in slow motion…eventually, the gunfire got more distant…

Meanwhile…

Raze saw Kahn drop, but there was nothing that he could do to help his fallen comrade. He emptied his clip, dropping it to the floor as he reloaded and continued to return fire. His only chance was the tunnel. He jumped down onto the tracks, running into the darkness with Tara in close pursuit.
Tara continued her volley, dropping her clips and reloading as she ran after Raze. The two had run for about a mile, and as she reached for fresh clips, she realized she was out of ammunition.

Raze, hearing her clips drop – but not hearing their replacements click into place, realized this as well – and stopped to turn and face her.

“Death Dealer…” Raze said, gritting his teeth.

“Dog.” Tara replied.

“All alone I see…” Raze said, moving closer.

“Just the way I like it.” Tara said, reaching behind her back, feeling for the cool metal disks attached to her belt.

Raze looked at her, gnashing his teeth as he transformed into his Lycan form, springing forward to attack.

As quick as Raze was, he was not quick enough…Tara threw the sharpened silver throwing stars at him in mid stride, burying themselves deeply into his torso. Realizing that he had no other choice, he channelled his remaining strength to turn and retreat, disappearing down the tunnel.

Her quarry gone, Tara made her way back to the subway station area. The scene there was a familiar one to her, blood and gore splattered throughout the terminal. Behind a pillar, her brilliant blue eyes locked onto the petite red-head rendering care to one of the casualties. The girl looked up, her emerald green eyes meeting Tara’s, sharing that moment in time…before Tara disappeared into the night.

To Be Continued...if you want me to! Let me know what you think, everybody! :kgeek

Last edited by FIRESIGN on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC! UNDERWORLD: REVISITED
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:20 pm 
3. Flaming O

This is F***ING AWESOME!!!!! My fav pair of gorgeous ladies and 1 of my fav movies!!! Please continue with the story!!! I'll b waiting w baited breathe.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:37 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ahhh this makes me so happy! I am so glad that someone is finally doing an Underworld Willow/Tara story. I love it! Are you planning on going pretty much exactly by the original storyline? Cause, I think it would be cool to have different twists and what not.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:09 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hello Everybody!

I'll probably do something similar to what I've done with one of my other fics "Twilight Revisited"...the storyline will have a lot of the major components of the books/movies...but it will stray from time-to-time into it's own storyline...

I'm glad you like the start! Keep on reading - I'll try to post something later on this weekend or next week sometime.

Until then - don't forget to visit my other fics:

Twilight Revisited
My First
Timeless

Thanks for reading!!!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride :kgeek

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:05 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

yes, please do continue.........

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:28 pm 
3. Flaming O

Yes, *please* continue?! :pray

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:15 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

YEEESSSSSSSS PLEASE :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:27 am 
3. Flaming O

:pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky Yes please.. Continue!!!! :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:38 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great beginning... Willow + Tara + Underwold Saga = Awesome Combination... Can't wait to read more...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:03 am 
2. Floating Rose

Its awesome and flappin love it!!!! But I'm oh so disappointed about one thing... Willow was supposed to be the vamp!! Remember?? :/ eh!! Grr.. But I freakin love it so far, man!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 pm 
5. Willowhand

Sorry about that! I know some of you wanted Willow to be covering the vamp role...but after thinking about it, Tara fits that role better in my mind, for some reason...

But I'll make it work for you all, no worries! :0)

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride :kgeek

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:53 pm 
5. Willowhand

tara did a great vamp in chaos bleeds so both work great cant wait to see moreee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:43 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY SOMEBODY DID AN UNDERWORLD FIC!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, BABY!!!!!!!

AWESOME beginning! And I dont mind that Willow wasnt the Vamp. I actually think Tara was a perfect choice for the role. It makes sense to me because she's different than the Vamp Willow... So it's great... keep up the great work... :party :party :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:09 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I am loving this keep it up :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

please add more more more, so cool my fave witches in one of my fav movies plus vampires are hot. well tara as a vamp is hot along with alice cullen...any way great story add more soon.

Post subject: UNDERWORLD: REVISITED - CHAPTER 1 - UPDATE 7/5/2010
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:01 pm 
5. Willowhand

CHAPTER ONE

Tara sat behind a beautiful mahogany desk, staring intently at her computer screen. With a few clicks, her screen split into six separate pictures, each showing a different black and white surveillance video. Seeing what she was looking for, she double clicked on the screen, enlarging one camera’s view. Although the image was in black and white, it was easy to pick out the red-head. Even though she wore plain, unassuming clothing, her beautiful elf-like features easily gave her away.

Who are you? And why are the Lycans so interested in you, beautiful one?

Tara continued watching the recording, seeing the mysterious red-head pull the injured man behind a pillar, quickly rendering medical aid.

Beautiful…strong…and intelligent…

Tara’s thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a door opening and someone entering the room. A beautiful blonde, dressed in a floor-length black satin and lace gown, walked behind Tara, placing her hand upon her shoulder.

“What’s this? Bit of action in the tunnels tonight, I see…” the woman said.

“Just a bit…” Tara said, unamused – her eyes still trained on the video image in front of her.

“Hmmm…she’s quite a looker!”

“Really? You think so? I hadn’t noticed.” Tara said, deliberately sounding uninterested. “Was there a reason you came into my chamber unannounced, Anyanka?”

“Hospitable, as always, I see.” Anyanka said, sarcastically. “Kraven is looking for you…he sent a dress up for you that you’re to wear at the reception tomorrow night.”

“Ugh…” Tara said in disgust. “…I’m not some pet that he can just summon whenever he wants!”

“Why do you resist so? Any woman would consider it an honor to stand by Kraven’s side…we all should be so lucky!” Anyanka said.

“Be my guest…” Tara said, getting up from her seat, abruptly.

“Where are you going?”

“I have business to attend to.” Tara said, walking past Anyanka. “Stay if you like, or go…it’s your choice.”

Tara quickly made her way down to the lower catacombs of estate, heading into what appeared to be a small office. She turned on the computer on the desk, pulling up the image of the red-headed woman from the subway. She saved the image, entering it into an international database comprised of hacked identity files from around the world. It was merely a matter of seconds before she had a hit.

ROSENBERG, WILLOW L. DOB 03-24-1980

DL# R 256345193252

CURRENT EMPLOYER: ST. LUKE’S HOSPITAL – SAN ANGELES

LAST KNOWN ADDRESS: 1025 HILL ST. - APT. 21 – SAN ANGELES

Doctor, eh? Well…that explains a few things…but why were those Lycans after you?

“Find what you’re looking for, Tara?” Came a man’s voice from behind her.

Tara turned quickly, on alert. Very few people could move stealthily enough to
sneak up on her. She new immediately upon hearing the voice, who her unannounced visitor was.

“Giles…just the person I need to talk to.” She said, looking to the somewhat tall, scholarly looking man.

“Really? What can I do for you on this fine, rainy night?” Giles asked.

“I had a bit of a run-in with a couple of Lycans tonight in the subway…”
“…by the tone of your voice, I can guess that there was something out of the ordinary?” Giles asked.

“Well…in a word…yes. There were only two of them, but they definitely weren’t stragglers…they moved like they were organized…on a mission.” Tara explained.

“What makes you say that?”

“They seemed to be extremely interested in a particular human…a woman.” Tara said, hesitating to give too much information. She trusted Giles more than most…but still not enough.

“Perhaps the woman simply caught their fancy…” Giles suggested.

“No…I don’t know how to explain it, but it was more than that.”

“Did you kill both of them?” He asked.

“No. Only the one…the other was badly wounded, though. I lost him in the tunnels.”

“Have you mentioned this to Kraven yet?” Giles asked.

“Not yet…I want to investigate things a bit further first…no need to alarm the coven.” Tara said, hoping that Giles would buy her excuse. “I would appreciate it if you just kept this between the two of us right now.”

“Of course, Tara…you have my word…” Giles said, heading back towards the hall. He turned back to Tara, “…but do be careful…Kraven doesn’t take to being slighted when it comes to matters such as this.”

Tara nodded, watching as Giles disappeared into the blackness of the catacombs. She knew Giles would keep his word, but she also understood his warning. Kraven was swift in dealing what he called ‘justice’ to those who he deemed ‘traitors’ or ‘turncoats’ to the coven, or more aptly, to him as the second-in-charge to the elders.

Tara took one last look at the information on the computer screen, memorizing it before heading back up to her room. When she got there, Kraven was waiting.

“Do you want to explain to me why you are not dressed and ready? Amelia and the others will be here soon!” He demanded.

“I’m not going anywhere…I’ve got business to attend to.” Tara said, purposely ignoring him as she grabbed a few items before heading for the door.

“Your business is here! You belong by my side!” Kraven yelled, pounding his fist on the desk, annoyed that anyone, especially Tara, would ignore him so blatantly.

“Oh, get over yourself, Kraven.” Tara said in disgust, walking out the door, slamming it shut behind her. She moved swiftly down the stairs, taking quick inventory of the weapons she had on her before climbing into the black Volvo XC60 and disappearing into the night…

To Be Continued....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:56 pm 
3. Flaming O

ooOOoo! love it so far! please update soon :peace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:17 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:26 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

please update again soon please i love this story

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great update!!! Can wait 4 the nxt, lets just hope it comes alil quicker than the last. But still a great update. :party

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:21 am 
2. Floating Rose

Awesome update.... I guess tara being the badass vamp will work but if u do another vamp fic... Gotta make willow vampified... Can't wait till will goes all badass hybrid in this fic tho... And don't tell me ur skipping that part or leaving it out cuz that's one of the best parts of this whole series!!! Lol I'm done ranting now... Update quicker please????

Post subject: UNDERWORLD: REVISITED - CHAPTER 2 IS NOW UP! 7/12/10
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:44 pm 
5. Willowhand

CHAPTER TWO

Willow sat on the cold, hard bench in the resident’s locker room, looking at her bloodstained street clothes in her hands. They had been replaced hours earlier with a clean pair of hospital-issued scrubs. To say that it had been an eventful night would be an understatement.

A petite blonde woman, dressed in the same scrubs entered the locker room looking tired, but not nearly as exhausted as Willow.

“Hey Wills…rough night?” Buffy asked.

“Yeah…you could say that.” Willow replied.

“Tell me about it…I just got done with a heroin OD in the ER…you know, it always surprises me how they will go from near cardiac arrest one minute, to bitching you out the next for ruining their high when you give them the Narcan!” Buffy said, plopping down on the bench next to her friend.

“Yeah…nothing quite like a junkie to make the night interesting.” Willow said in agreement.

“You okay? You’re looking a little green-around-the-gills.” Buffy said, noticing her friend wasn’t quite herself.

“Well…depends on what your definition of okay is…” Willow said, somewhat sarcastically. “…I was heading home and got in the middle of a shoot out in the subway.”

“Oh my god, Will! At the risk of sounding incredibly redundant...are you okay?!” Buffy asked, clearly concerned.

“Yeah…I’m fine…no holes where there shouldn’t be. Guess I got lucky.” She said, matter-of-factly. “It was weird though…it felt like the guys that did the shooting…like they were following me or something. Then there was this blonde woman all dressed in tight black leather…like maybe she’d been riding a motorcycle…”

“Oooh…now that’s interesting!” Buffy said, wiggling her eyebrows.

“Yeah…I guess so…” Willow said, remembering just how beautifully mezmerizing the blonde woman had actually been. “Interestingly dangerous…she’s the one that was exchanging fire with the two giant henchman-type guys!”

“Giant henchman-type guys?” Buffy asked, curiously.

“Yeah…these guys looked like basketball players on steroids who just joined the trenchcoat mafia…”

“Nice…what did the cops say?” Buffy asked.

“They took my statement after I got one of the victims stabilized and loaded into the rig…other than that, I really didn’t stick around to discuss things with them. I figured you guys would need me back here – so I headed back to the hospital.” Willow explained taking her bloodstained clothes over to the trash can, stuffing them in.

“Good call…don’t know if I could have stayed calm enough to work when I got back! Are you sure you’re okay?”

“I’ll be fine…just need a few hours of sleep and I’ll be good as…well…good.” Willow said, wearily. “I’m going home…I’ll see you later.”

“You’re not taking the subway again, are you?”

“Nah…think I’ve had enough shooting for one night…figured I’d catch a cab.” Willow said.

“Be careful…” Buffy said, seriously.

“Always am…” Willow said, heading out, the locker room door closing behind her.

Three minutes later, she was in front of the hospital, waving down a cab…a checkered pulled over to the curb.

“Evening, ma’am. Where are you headed tonight?” The driver asked as she climbed into the back seat.

“Home…I mean, 1025 Hill Street…” Willow answered.

“1025 Hill…I’ll have you there in no time!” The man answered, hitting the reset button on the meter.

Willow decided that the money spent on the cab was a wise decision…probably the best she had made tonight…as it was still pouring rain, and without an umbrella, she would have been soaked to the bone before she made it to the subway entrance.

“It’s about a fifteen minute ride from here, ma’am…would you like the radio on?” He asked.

“Sure…why not.” Willow said, wearily. Honestly, she didn’t mind the silence. It was a nice change from the chaos that she had been experiencing for the last several hours…but she didn’t want the driver to feel obligated to talk to her, either…the music would be a good deterrent. “How about 97.5?”

“Sure thing…” He said, scanning through the channels. “There you go.”

Willow leaned her face up against the window, enjoying the coolness of its touch. She had been running on adrenalin for the past several hours…and now that she had the chance to actually calm down a bit, exhaustion overtook her. She drifted off…the sounds of Evanescence playing in the distance…

You're so important for anyone
You play the role of all you long to be
But I, I know who you really are
You're the one who cries when you're alone

But where will you go
(where will you go)
With no one left to save you from yourself
You can't escape
You can't escape

You think that I can't see right through your eyes
Scared to death to face reality
No one seems to hear your hidden cries
You're left to face yourself alone

But where will you go
(where will you go)
With no one left to save you from yourself
You can't escape the truth

I realize you're afraid
but you can't abandon everyone
You can't escape
You don't want to escape

I am so sick of speaking words that no one understands
Is it clear enough that you can't live your whole life all alone
I can hear you in a whisper
But you can't even hear me screaming

Where will you go
(where will you)
With no one left to save you from yourself oh
You can't escape the truth

I realize you're afraid
But you can't reject the whole world
You can't escape
You won't escape
You can't escape
You don't want to escape…

Meanwhile…

The Lycans’ lair was cold and damp, built in the underground catacombs long forgotten by the modern world. Surprisingly, amongst the darkly hued walls was a state-of-the-art operating room and laboratory. On one wall, hanging in chains, was the body of a man – the most recent guinea pig in the Lycans’ search for a Corvinus’ heir.

Raze laid upon the examining table, wincing in pain as another man, smaller for a Lycan and slight of build used forceps to pull the silver throwing discs from his torso. Each one made a clinking sound as the man dropped them on the tray.

“Rigel, do you think you could possibly make this any more painful?!” Raze snarled at the man.

“Tell me again why you didn’t procure Ms. Rosenberg?” Lucien asked rather pointedly.

“No excuse, Lucien…I’m sorry…I’ll get her the next time.” Raze said, apologetically.

“There won’t be a next time.” Lucien said. “If you want something done right, do it yourself.” He spat, grabbing two vaccutainer tubes, tucking them inside his trench coat as he turned and disappeared into the catacombs.

To Be Continued....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:24 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

great update i can't wait for more

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:18 am 
3. Flaming O

seriously...great update. And I can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:56 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Can't wait for the meeting of vamp-Tara & wolf-Willow...

Post subject: UNDERWORLD: REVISITED - CHAPTER 3 IS UP! 7/22/2010
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:01 pm 
5. Willowhand

CHAPTER THREE

“Ma’am…ma’am? This is your stop…” The driver said, looking in the rear view mirror at the petite red-head slowly stirring in the back seat.

“What?” Willow asked, drowsily.

“This is your stop, Ma’am.” The driver replied.

“Oh…yeah…thanks. What’s the damage?” She asked, digging in her pocket for her keys and her wallet.

“Fifteen seventy-five.”

Willow climbed out of the car, handing the man a twenty-dollar bill through his window.

“Thanks, ma’am…you have a good night…get some rest. You look like you need it!” He said, watching Willow start to walk up the sidewalk to her building.

“Will do, thanks.” She said, waving as she walked by the black Volvo XC60 parked nearby. She thought it was odd that a pricey vehicle like that would have been parked in this section of town. “Huh…still has all of its hubcaps…” She mumbled as she walked through the front door of the dilapidated building. It used to be known as the Bancroft Hotel, and in its heyday, had been quite the place. But after several years of sitting empty, it had been converted into an apartment building. The rooms were small and the halls were dark, but it was affordable on a surgical resident’s pay, and Willow spent most of her time at the hospital, anyhow. She pushed the button for the elevator…5…4…3…2…1…the door opened with a squeak of metal on metal. It probably would have been safer to take her chances in the stairwell, but Willow was too exhausted to climb the four flights of stairs to reach her flat. She stood motionless, half in a daze as the elevator made its way up the shaft. The doors opened with the same familiar squeak as they reached Willow’s floor. As she headed down the hall, her hackles went up on alert as she saw the door to her flat partially ajar.

Slowly and cautiously she slid along the wall of the hall, edging towards her door…

Minutes earlier…

Tara parked the black Volvo XC60 near the old Bancroft and walked through the doors. The smell of urine and stale beer hit her as she walked towards the elevator. She found it hard to believe that a woman like Willow would live in such a place. She got off on Willow’s floor and walked immediately to the door of her flat. Pulling out a small thin piece of metal from a pouch on her belt, she knelt down, sticking it into the lock. Within seconds the door swung open.

Tara walked into the sparse room, noting a rather intoxicating smell of strawberries and heather…

There were few personal possessions, save one framed picture with broken glass. Tara picked it up, taking a closer look. It was the girl, her arm draped around another woman…broad smiles on both of their faces…
Just then, she heard the elevator door opening…she pulled her gun from its holster, hiding in the shadow behind the door.

Willow’s breath was ragged, her heart pounding as she slowly pushed the door to her flat open. She expected to find the place trashed; however, everything looked in place. Believing that whomever had entered her place had already left, she closed the door behind her. That was when she saw Tara…

Willow’s scream was cut off by Tara’s hand over her mouth…she was in full panic mode…

“Shhhhh…” Tara said in the red-head’s ear. “I’m not going to hurt you.”

Willow tried to slow her breathing…hoping that this woman would think that she wasn’t going to fight her…and that would give her a small chance to escape.

Meanwhile…downstairs…

Lucien slid the manhole lid aside, climbing up from the storm sewer near the corner of Hill and Cedar Street. Making sure no one had seen him, he made his way down the block and up to the old apartment building. As he walked up the steps outside, he caught the smell of something familiar…he raised his head slightly, sniffing the air...

“Death Dealer…” he mumbled, running inside, hoping he could get to this Willow Rosenberg before the blood suckers could…

Meanwhile…

“I’ll let you loose if you promise not to run…alright?” Tara said. Normally, she would not have been so gracious with her actions…but something about the girl made her want to put her at ease.

Willow nodded in agreement.

Tara, keeping her word, loosened her grip on the girl. Just as she did so,

Willow kneed her in the midsection and quickly opened the door, running down the hall. She pressed the button for the elevator frantically, seeing that it was already on its way up.

Tara stumbled from the flat, heading down the hall towards Willow.

Just then, the door to the elevator opened. Willow was looking behind her as she ran into the elevator…directly into the arms of Lucien…

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:18 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Dibs! Ack, how had I not read this already? Hot, HOT HOT!!! Please, keep going with this story, but please, grant my wish--don't save the nookie for the sequel! LOL! :wtkiss :blush :wtkiss

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hmm..., What's Lucien's interest in Willow anyway?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:52 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope their escape leads to :wtkiss ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:40 am 
3. Flaming O

okay...really? you're really gonna leave it there?! that just soooo mean! :peace