The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic (AU/Slight Canon) Dry Heat Chapter 26 09/21/11
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:25 pm 
3. Flaming O

Dibs...I'm so glad to see an update!!! I can't wait to see how what they did to Amy effects Willow and Tara...even though I'm glad it happened...but I also hope it isn't close to being over!!! :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:04 am 
9. Gay Now

Welcome back!

Yay for great update-y goodness... I truly hope that the Rat Cousin threat is permanently over now that Amy is blown to bits and Tabby is a vegetable... Can't wait their next adventures in Sunnyhell...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:29 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad to see that Amy was finally dealt with permanently. Tabitha, hopefully, will no longer be a problem for anyone else. Looking forward to Willow finally being back in Sunnydale.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:48 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 2
Finally I caught up lol. Great story and omg can't wait for more. reading how Tara and Willow worked together, very awe inspiring. I hope after everything is done they can travel a bit and just be themselves as a couple.

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:05 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
Boom! no more Amy.
Nice.

I can't imagine Willow or Tara feeling particularly good about what happened.
it's one thing to know a person needs to be executed, it's a whole other thing to carry it out. :ashamed

I imagine many cuddles will follow, along with a newfound sense of maturity.

Good work, and i look forward to the next chapter. :)

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:14 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 3
Just finished reading your updated fiction. I really am enjoying it. I am glad Amy finally got what she deserved. Hopefully, eventhough things may not be perfect back in Sunny Dale they can regain some of the normalcy they lost over the last 18 months plus.

Can't wait for you next update.

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:25 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Wow, I have to say that certainly was a surprise. I would have never expected that they'd kill Amy. I knew she would be formidable, but the poof...unexpected. Great job! I just hope that the guilt doesn't tear Willow apart.

Now they have to head back to Sunny-D and fight more big-bads...it's gotta be exhausting! lol Let's hope that after they save the world and they find time to take a nice long, and much needed, vacation. :grin

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:17 pm 
8. Vixen

WR/TM - Congratulations on your dibs! Is it over yet? No, not quite - have no fears I still have a bit of story left to tell, but we are heading towards the end. :grin

zampsa19752001 - Thank you, it's good to be back. Yes, Amy go boom, lol. *queue overly dramatic music* The return to Sunnydale is nigh... :devil

love_2003 - *rubs hands together* Amy got her just desserts, in my book... just sayin'.... :grin

AstronSoul - Glad you're enjoying the story! Well, we have to see what the future holds for our girls, won't we? :glasses

Azirahael - Welcome to the fold, Richard! I'm glad you're enjoying the story, and I promise a new chapter soon.

True_Love - Nothing is ever perfect, is it? In a way I look at their time at The Grove as the calm before the ultimate storm. BUT you'll just have to see what I can come up with next. ;)

Finey_McFine - Aww, c'mon, Shel, I had to do something fun to get rid of Amy! Yes, I'm hoping everyone will enjoy my version of the next "season" of events. Are you hoping I'll have them vacation in Texas? LOL ;)

A new chapter will be arriving soon, so stay tuned!

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

Post subject: /New Fic (AU/Slight Canon) Dry Heat Chapter 27 10/17/11
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:20 pm 
8. Vixen

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Pairing: W/T

Rating: PG-13 for the acidy tummies

Angst/Drama Rating: This is about a 7 on the 1-10 scale.

Setting: The Grove – Tucson

Disclaimer: I in no way, shape or form own the characters from BtVS, they’re owned by Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy. All original characters are in no way connected to them except by me in this forum. I own nothing but my soul, and even that is only a fleeting ownership… such is life.

Email: riverwillows@me.com

Author’s Notes: Special “Thank You’s” on this chapter go to CYTEACH for her never ending enthusiasm and pom-pom’s, Ariel for being my sounding board & encouragement, and Azirahael for helping me to keep my Giles, Giles-y and all three of you for arguing and putting up with me. Music for this chapter City and Colour “Little Hell”, Feist “Metals”, Nicola Roberts “Cinderella’s Eyes”, September “Love CPR”, and Hope Sandoval & the Warm Intentions “Through the Devil Softly”.

con•se•quence ?[kon-si-kwens, -kwuh ns] noun

1. the effect, result, or outcome of something occurring earlier:
2. an act or instance of following something as an effect, result, or outcome.
3. the conclusion reached by a line of reasoning; inference.

Just after seven the next morning, an insistent knock sounded at the door to Willow’s suite. Tara jerked awake and looked over at the still sleeping Willow, gently kissing her temple before easing out of bed. Smoothing her hair down, Tara shrugged into a robe, sliding the bedroom door partially closed behind her. Half asleep and a little irritated, she stumbled over to the door.

The knocking came again, and answering the door Tara found a weary and disheveled looking Giles standing before her. Tara leaned against the door, looking up at Giles, and for a moment just blinking at him sleepily before motioning for him to enter.

“What can I do for you, Giles?” Tara asked dully, as she sat down on the sofa.

Giles took off his glasses and rubbed his face as he sank down into the chair opposite her. He sat quietly, as if he didn’t know where to begin with what he wanted to say. His expression was dark as he began to speak.

“Tara, I was hoping to speak with you and Willow both, would that be possible?”

“Willow is still sleeping, Giles, and I don’t really want to wake her. What happened last night – this morning – whatever, was difficult on her – on us both. We never thought the binding would turn out this way,” Tara said sadly, looking at her hands.

Giles nodded, and his voice trembled slightly, “I’m sorry, Tara, but I really must insist,” he said before he cleared his throat. Giles lowered his head and pinched the bridge of his nose, looking pained as he did so.

Tara stared hard at Giles for a moment, and then with a sigh and a terse nod of her head, she rose to go to the bedroom.

Easing the door open just enough to slip in, Tara moved smoothly through the doorway, shedding a soft, diffused light into the room. Standing in the shadows, waiting for her eyes to adjust to the half light, Tara smiled warmly as Willow’s sleeping form became clear to her.

Tara dropped her robe on the edge of the bed, and then eased back in next to Willow. Willow immediately sensed her warmth and moved towards it, wrapping an arm around her waist. Nuzzling her face into Tara’s neck, Willow began to slowly climb towards wakefulness.

“Sweet love,” Tara whispered.

Willow kissed the skin beneath her lips, and groaned, “Hmmm.”

“Love, I need for you to wake up. I know you’re tired, but Giles is here, and he asked to speak with us both,” Tara said quietly.

“Don’t wanna,” Willow mumbled sleepily.

Tara tightened her hold on Willow, and kissed along her brow. Rubbing her hand slowly up and down Willow’s back, she encouraged her to wake up.

“I know love, but it seems to be important. Giles doesn’t look good, Will. We can come back to bed after he leaves, I promise,” Tara coaxed.

Willow pulled back to look Tara in the eye, while Tara gently stroked her hair, and then leaned forward to kiss Tara sweetly. Grumbling, she rolled away and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Tell Giles I’ll be out in a few minutes, please, baby? I want to get cleaned up a little,” Willow said over her shoulder, her voice still raspy from sleep.

“Sure, take your time, sweetie. How about I start some coffee in the meantime?” Tara asked.

“That sounds great,” Willow said, with fatigue and sadness dripping from her voice.

Rising from the bed, Tara donned her robe again, and murmured, “Love you, Will.”

Turning to look at Tara from the bed, Willow smiled, but it didn’t quite reach her eyes. “I love you too, My Tara.”

Tara came back into the living room and walked directly into the kitchen, starting the routine of making coffee. As she worked she avoided eye contact with Giles.

“Giles, should I make some tea for you? Or will coffee be okay?” Tara asked, finally looking at him over the counter.

“Coffee will be fine, Tara, thank you.” Giles replied solemnly.

“Will said she would be out shortly. Giles, what is so important that we had to be disturbed? It’s still early, couldn’t whatever it is have waited?” The shortness of Tara’s tone made Giles grimace, and made him shift slightly in his chair before her turned to face her.

“I apologize for disturbing you both after last night, but something rather alarming has come to light, I’m afraid,” Giles began.

The door to the bedroom swung inwards, and Willow stood in the doorway, pale and drawn. She looked from Tara to Giles, then made her way to the sofa and sat down, curling her legs under her. “Good morning, Giles. I take it from the way you look, this isn’t a social call – and you look like hell by the way.”

“Yes, well,” Giles cleared his throat, “I won’t beat around the bush, girls. It would seem that Amy and Tabitha had arranged with a young man from Amy’s coven to have a book brought to her.”

When the coffee machine finished, Tara brought in three cups, and handed a cup to each before sitting herself next to Willow with her own. They both moved towards one another automatically, seeking out the comfort that only their contact provided. Their hands entwined, as they both looked at Giles with tired, sad eyes waiting for him to continue.

“A young man by the name of Matthew Davos seems to be one of the more loyal members of Amy’s coven. We found a cell phone with text messages outlining a plan to meet for the exchange of this book. In exchange for – what we can deduce – a magical high in much the same manner as Rack offered. This seems to be something Amy did for her most her loyal members.”

“And you want us to do exactly what about this, Giles?” Willow asked bluntly.

Clearing his throat once again, Giles removed his glasses start to cleaning them, but dropped his handkerchief and just gave up, flopping back into the chair again.

Willow nudged Tara. “Aborted glasses cleaning, this is so not going to be much with the fun.”

“It would seem the exchange is to take place at two o’clock this afternoon. We would like you two both to arrive, and take possession of the book from Davos. If possible, you would then lead him here back to the coven.”

“So basically, you want us to be decoys?” Tara said angrily. “Don’t you think we’ve done enough in the last twenty-four hours?”

Giles looked pained as he responded, “Yes, of course I do, girls. However the matter of the book remains – in the wrong hands it is terribly dangerous. Without Amy and the hellmouth, it is most likely Davos will have no real power of his own and will quickly lose possession of the book to someone with considerably more sinister designs for its use.”

“Just what is this book we are retrieving Giles? Why is it so important that we get it?” Tara asked suspiciously.

“It appears that Amy and Tabitha planned to use some of the spells contained within it to overthrow this coven. Alas, there are things brewing in Sunnydale…that may require the use of such powerful spells.” Giles cleared his throat nervously, gulping at his coffee.

Giles stood and began to pace, running his hand carelessly through his hair before he spoke again. “Girls, I won’t lie to you, I owe you both more than that. Davos doesn’t know what Tabitha looks like, which will work in our favor. It is also extremely doubtful that he would know you either, Willow,” he said, removing his glasses and gesturing to Willow.

Giles stopped to look at Willow, who simply shrugged. “If we were to ‘keep up appearances’ – a ruse if you will – we can dupe the young man. And we need a young woman about the right age to do this, which is where you come in, Tara.” Giles chewed on one of the arms of his glasses, and looked thoughtful for a moment. “Do you plan to return to Sunnydale in the near future?”

Tara and Willow looked at one another. Tara gave a subtle nod, keeping her face impassive.

“We haven’t discussed it in great detail yet, but we think it’s time for us to return, yes,” Willow said.

“Willow, let’s not dance around one another, shall we?” Giles said looking at them both keenly. “The book is more…grey than dark magick. It is both powerful and old, which is what makes it extremely dangerous. I believe it could be invaluable to help defend Sunnydale, just as I think you both will.”

“What do you know Giles?” Willow asked.

“Buffy will need you now more than ever. Not just you, Willow, but you as well, Tara. You are two halves of a whole,” He replied enigmatically.

Tara set her untouched cup down on the coffee table and began to nervously rub at Willow’s hand entwined with her own.

“Giles, you hope we intend to form a coven, and take it to Sunnydale don’t you?” she asked morosely.

Willow tightened her grip on their hands, raising them to kiss the back of Tara’s in an attempt to comfort her. “Giles, did I miss you getting hit in the head again? We are just barely out of being initiates ourselves! Leading a coven…being responsible for other people…not just teaching them, but leading them? Having to control them if things get out of hand? Let’s not get all with the crazy here. This is big, Giles, I just don’t know about all this…we don’t know.” Willow looked to Tara for confirmation, who nodded and wrapped both her arms around one of Willow’s.

“Willow, around the world as we speak, young girls are being killed. They are potentials, girls that have the ‘possibility’ of one day being a slayer. Whatever is going to happen has already started, and you both are needed. I have found an initiate here willing to go with you, and you will need her skills. There is also a young woman named Abigail that has shown up on Buffy’s doorstep asking for you both. She says she was sent there by her Aunt.”

Willow and Tara looked at one another grimly. “Sweetie, it beginning isn’t it?” Tara asked.

“From beneath you it devours…” Willow whispered, taking a deep drink of her coffee. She looked directly and calmly at Giles.

“Alright, Giles, what do we need to do? And don’t pull any of your Watcher crap with me, I know you too well for that,” Willow said sternly, her resolve face washing over her features.

As Willow drove towards their destination at, of all places – a library in the city, they discussed what Giles had told them. This book was supposedly compiled in 1493 by Alphonse Cattanei, rumored to be a cousin of Vannozza Cattanei; the mistress of Cardinal Rodrigo Borgia and the mother of his three children: Cesare, Giovanni, and Lucrezia.

It was supposedly written for Tomás de Torquemada, the First Grand Inquisitor of Spain during the Spanish Inquisition. It was used to catalog a cross-section of spells as they were encountered by the inquisition and then used in evidence against those charged as Jews, witches and heretics. Cattanei had been appointed by, and was a devoted follower of Torquemada – known as “The Hammer of the Heretics” – the cruelest and bloodiest of the Inquisitors, killing thousands during his reign of terror.

“How are we g-going to know this guy, Will?” Tara asked, a slight stutter making an appearance.

“I have Amy’s cell phone, we’ll text him when we get there, and then I guess we just look for the creepiest guy around,” Willow said matter-of-factly. “Baby, you don’t have to do this. I can do this, I can be Tabitha for an hour or so… don’t worry, okay?”

“Will, it’s not fooling the ‘creepy guy’ that has me worried. I just have some…m-misgivings about this book. We don’t know what to expect, that’s what w-worries me,” Tara said honestly.

Willow pulled the car over and turned to Tara. She took both her hands, and looked her in the eye. “If you don’t want to do this, we will turn around right now. I won’t have you so upset that you stammer, in a situation that I have some control over. Is it something you feel? We know he was mixed up with Amy, so he isn’t exactly high on the trust-o-meter – tell me what it is, baby.”

Tara tried to smile, but it came across more like a grimace. “I can’t put my f-finger on it.” Her eyes slid close as she drew a deep calming breath. “I’m worried, that’s all, w-we can’t let our guard down.”

Unhooking her seatbelt, Willow leaned across to give Tara a number of reassuring kisses. Tipping Tara’s chin up slightly, Willow looked Tara directly in the eyes and smiled. “We can do this, and do you know why?”

Tara smiled and shook her head.

“Because we’re strong,” Willow said.

“Strong like Amazons?” Tara asked.

“That’s right, baby, strong like Amazons,” Willow affirmed with a wink and a smile.

Willow started to fidget as they waited parked in front of the library. Davos was to send a text once he was there to meet with Tabitha and hand over the book. This ploy should work since Davos, having never met Tabitha, would meet Tara and be none the wiser. Tara could get the book and have him follow her back to The Grove to get his ‘reward’. Using the excuse that Amy was being watched too closely to come herself, ‘Tabitha’ would be waiting for him.

Tara was playing with the radio when Amy’s cell phone sounded. They looked at each other, and then at the phone as though it might bite them. Willow’s hand shook slightly as she picked it up to read the text.

She looked up at Tara. “He’s here,” She said.

Taking a deep breath, Tara nodded. “I’m ready, Will. Where is he?”

Quickly texting back, they didn’t have to wait long for a reply. Willow looked through the windshield, and scanned the small amount of foot traffic coming and going in front of the library. Her eyes locked on a tall, well built, pasty young man in khakis, a polo and Ray Ban’s.

With a nod of her head, “That’s him - in the khakis,” Willow murmured.

Tara followed Willow’s line of sight, “He looks so… normal,” Tara replied.

“Baby, if there’s one thing I’ve learned over the years, it’s that they always do. I don’t recognize him, but I’ll still hang back so he doesn’t notice me,” Willow said, twisting around to grab a baseball cap from the backseat. She flashed Tara a quick smile and picked up the phone to send a text back.

“Get your game face on, I want to get this over with,” Tara huffed.

“You and me both, baby, you and me both,” Willow sympathized.

Tara climbed out of the car and started moving casually towards the waiting Davos. Willow waited a moment, before getting out and creeping around to keep an eye on the pair. She kept close to the SUV, leaning against it and pretending to be on the phone, while watching Tara as she approached Davos.

“You’re Davos,” Tara stated to the young man in front of her.

He turned to look at Tara, and eyed her up and down. “You’re Tabitha?” he asked.

“No, I’m your fairy godmother. Where’s the book?” Tara demanded.

Davos almost snapped to attention under Tara’s scrutiny. “It’s in my car, just over there,” He said, pointing to a row of cars in the lot.

“Let’s do this, Amy’s waiting,” Tara remarked tersely.

Willow watched them speak briefly, and then saw Tara throw a quick glance over her shoulder before following Davos into the parking lot. Willow began to cautiously draw energy and followed at a distance. They stopped by a nondescript small black sedan.

Tara crossed her arms across her chest, narrowing her eyes. “So the book, where is it?”

Davos smiled like a smitten schoolboy as he hurried to open the car. “Here…it’s right here, just like I promised.”

Tara snatched the book away from him as he continued to ramble.

“So, when do we do this ‘take over’ thing? When do I get to see Amy? She – ahh, we have a deal, you know? I bring the book, and she would, uh take care of me when all this goes down. When she takes over,” he said as he started to puff up menacingly, and moved in closer to tower over Tara.

Willow watched Tara take the book from Davos, and could tell by Tara’s subtle body language that something about the conversation was starting to go downhill. When Tara looked up at Davos, her shoulders started to slump as though she were going to cringe away from Davos as he invaded her personal space.

Then Tara seemed to catch herself, narrowing her eyes and standing up straight. Willow had let her energy drop to focus on her love, and began to pour her energy into her. Tara subtly cocked her head to one side as though she was listening to something and her whole body’s demeanor changed again.

“Look, I don’t tell you anything, you give me the book – that’s all. If Amy wants you to know something she can fill you in, and if you expect any kind of – whatever it is she promised you – then you’ll just shut up, and follow me back to The Grove,” Tara spat.

He started nodding agreeably, having been suitably chastised, while he played with the keys in his hand. Tara said something then turned on her heel sharply, and moved quickly towards the car imperiously.

Willow watched as the young man wiped his face nervously and leaned against his car. He watched Tara go, so Willow began to pull her energy back and slip back to the car out of his sight. Willow walked quietly up behind Tara at the SUV, making her jump.

“Willow, don’t do that!” Tara squeaked, and slapped at Willow’s arm in surprise.

“I’m sorry, baby; I didn’t mean to scare you. Are you ok? Was it okay that I sent you energy? We didn’t really talk about it before hand and it just, you it seemed like maybe you might be in need of a little help right then – I wanted to help, and I didn’t want to just appear, I thought that it would blow your cover and make everything worse with the explaining and getting him to come back…” Tara cut Willow off with a short sweet kiss.

“Love, you were right on time, I was starting to get a little nervous. Let’s go and I’ll explain on the way, ‘Mr. Creepy’ is waiting,” Tara said.

Willow opened the door for Tara, then jogged around and climbed into the driver’s seat. She saw Tara putting the book in the back seat far away from her. As they pulled out of the parking lot, Willow saw Davos’ black sedan pull up behind them and follow.

“Okay, so spill, what happened back there?” Willow asked.

“Everything was fine until we got to his car, then when I felt the book I got distracted. Willow, Giles was right about its power…Davos wanted to play twenty questions about Amy – I think he may have a little crush – and kept asking things I had no clue about. That’s when I felt you, and if I’ve ever bullied someone in my life it’s him, but I think he liked it. I might have channeled some of Donnie there, which is kind of repulsive if I think about it,” Tara shuddered at the end of her own babble.

“I take it he wasn’t asking after her health, then?” Willow asked sarcastically.

“No. He wanted to know who else we had as far as a coven, and how soon it would be before we took over. How long he would have to wait, I have no idea what ‘things’ she may have promised him. Your energy just allowed me to tap into my ‘inner bully’ and stay focused. He is used to being pushed around, so I demanded the book, and told him if he wanted whatever he had been promised, he would shut up, follow us, and I’d take him to Amy,” Tara said with a rush of breath.

“Poor schmuck, who knows what Amy promised him. Boy, is he in for a surprise. I have to agree with Giles though, I didn’t feel anything coming off of him as far as real power,” Willow offered.

“No, but he has this way of being intimidating… I think he would have been one of her bullies, Will. The energy just allowed me to pull on the uncaring coldness that I picked up from Tabitha from before – well from before the binding,” Tara looked at Willow, smiling wanly. “Let’s hurry and get back, I want a long hot shower.”

“Sure thing, baby, once we’re out of the city I’ll speed up a bit, okay?” Willow entwined their hands and lifted Tara’s hand to kiss the back reassuringly.

Tara settled back into the seat, and leaned into the head-rest, watching as the scenery sped past outside the car window.

“At least this is nearly over. Um, Will can you feel the book, or is it just a ‘me’ thing?” Tara asked.

“No – I can feel it too, it’s like it, it – buzzes to me. Or maybe like a constant low hum, but it’s not insistent, or creepy – it’s just there in the background. I wonder what could be in it there that Amy thought she could use? I guess Giles will tell us once we get it to him. What do you feel, baby?” Willow said thoughtfully.

Tara thought for a moment, “A hum – yes, that’s a good way to put it. Almost like a t.v. channel that has snowy, poor reception turned down very low…” she said softly as she continued to stare out the tinted window.

Willow glanced over. “Are you okay, baby? You were great out there, by the way. He’s still behind us, so he doesn’t have a clue. Amy’s cell hasn’t gone off either, so I think it’s all with the hunky dory. We just call when we get close, and they’ll meet us, take him and the book and we are done – at least for now.”

“Will, I think the book is ours now. Giles may want to look at it, but I think it will be our responsibility,” Tara said turning to look seriously at Willow.

“I was afraid you’d say that,” Willow murmured with a pout. “So how do you feel about leading a coven, I mean really feel?”

“That doesn’t seem to really matter much now, does it? It seems like we’re needed, so we finish our initiate period a week from Friday under the light of the full moon, very fortuitous for us. Then back to Sunnydale?” Tara stated more than asked.

Willow frowned as she thought for a moment. “Yeah baby, I’ll give Buffy and Xander a call to let them know we’ll be back in Sunnydale a little earlier than we thought we would be, and we’ll be bringing friends. Giles has found someone for us to bring with us from here, so that’s at least the three of us plus the girl waiting for a coven. It seems we’re acquiring witches left and right.”

“Sweetie, let’s just deal with the next week. I’m sure Lady Rowan will have some answers, and so will Giles, okay? Let’s just get rid of Amy’s little butt monkey, and then we can deal with getting ready for Sunnydale. Do you think you’re ready to go back?” Tara asked.

Willow started giggling, and Tara looked at her, eyebrow arched.

“You said ‘butt monkey’,” Willow snorted and giggled some more, before clearing her throat, trying to look serious. “Yes, we will ‘de-butt monkey’ ourselves and then deal with our impending return to the delights of Sunnyhell,” she burst into a fit of giggles again.

“I’ve been spending too much time with Xander, haven’t I?” Tara asked through her own giggles.

Willow nodded sagely. “Could be worse, baby. We’re almost there; you want give Giles a call to let them know things went off as we hoped?” Willow checked her rearview mirror, and began to giggle again. “’Butt monkey’ is still in tow so we’re good.”

“You are so bad,” Tara scolded as she called Giles.

“That’s why you love me,” Willow chirped.

“One of the many reasons, love,” Tara said smiling affectionately, her earlier concerns seemingly forgotten.

Ten minutes later, they pulled into the parking lot of The Grove. Davos parked next to them, and it seemed almost like Lady Rowan, Dana, and Giles materialized out of thin air. Tara retrieved the book from the back of the SUV, and handed it promptly to Giles for inspection.

Lady Rowan, with Dana at her side, had already cornered Davos. “Matthew Davos, you are now faced with several options…”

Willow and Tara didn’t even look back as they headed into the main compound, and away from whatever would transpire for Amy’s butt monkey.

TBC…

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic (AU/Slight Canon) Dry Heat Chapter 27 10/17/11
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:36 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Heather,

Wow, what can I say? You have completely reeled me into this amazing fic!

Quote:
Rising from the bed, Tara donned her robe again, and murmured, “Love you, Will.”

Turning to look at Tara from the bed, Willow smiled, but it didn’t quite reach her eyes. “I love you too, My Tara.”

First, like the lovers’ nicknames – very tender and sweet. Then this, the consequences of what they had done. Like how it haunts them, how it isn’t easy.

Quote:
“And you want us to do exactly what about this, Giles?” Willow asked bluntly.

Clearing his throat once again, Giles removed his glasses start to cleaning them, but dropped his handkerchief and just gave up, flopping back into the chair again.

Willow nudged Tara. “Aborted glasses cleaning, this is so not going to be much with the fun.”

Like how Willow talks to Giles. These are people who know each other, have fought and suffered together, and have no pretense or bullshit left between them. Love how you use the glasses cleaning bit to underscore the serious of Giles’ request. Beautifully done.

Quote:
Willow tightened her grip on their hands, raising them to kiss the back of Tara’s in an attempt to comfort her. “Giles, did I miss you getting hit in the head again? We are just barely out of being initiates ourselves! Leading a coven…being responsible for other people…not just teaching them, but leading them? Having to control them if things get out of hand? Let’s not get all with the crazy here. This is big, Giles, I just don’t know about all this…we don’t know.” Willow looked to Tara for confirmation, who nodded and wrapped both her arms around one of Willow’s.

“Willow, around the world as we speak, young girls are being killed. They are potentials, girls that have the ‘possibility’ of one day being a slayer. Whatever is going to happen has already started, and you both are needed. I have found an initiate here willing to go with you, and you will need her skills. There is also a young woman named Abigail that has shown up on Buffy’s doorstep asking for you both. She says she was sent there by her Aunt.

Willow and Tara looked at one another grimly. “Sweetie, it beginning isn’t it?” Tara asked.

“From beneath you it devours…” Willow whispered, taking a deep drink of her coffee. She looked directly and calmly at Giles.

Again, grown ups facing horror and danger; dealing with it. Then their tenderness and the stark necessity that they take this risky action and lead a coven. Also like that we’re way beyond the Scooby Days of ,”What’s the danger, let’s go!”

Quote:
He turned to look at Tara, and eyed her up and down. “You’re Tabitha?” he asked.

“No, I’m your fairy godmother. Where’s the book?” Tara demanded.

Davos almost snapped to attention under Tara’s scrutiny. “It’s in my car, just over there,” He said, pointing to a row of cars in the lot.

LOVE toughie Tara, this is one of many samples. Like how she hangs tough when Davos tries to intimidate her.

Quote:
“Sweetie, let’s just deal with the next week. I’m sure Lady Rowan will have some answers, and so will Giles, okay? Let’s just get rid of Amy’s little butt monkey, and then we can deal with getting ready for Sunnydale. Do you think you’re ready to go back?” Tara asked.

Willow started giggling, and Tara looked at her, eyebrow arched.

“You said ‘butt monkey’,” Willow snorted and giggled some more, before clearing her throat, trying to look serious. “Yes, we will ‘de-butt monkey’ ourselves and then deal with our impending return to the delights of Sunnyhell,” she burst into a fit of giggles again.

“I’ve been spending too much time with Xander, haven’t I?” Tara asked through her own giggles.

“Butt-monkey” :rofl :laugh :lmao

Get going, girlfriend! Two words: Keep Writing! :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:16 am 
4. Extra Flamey

:bow

Yay for Chapter 27!!! :dumbo

For me, this right here is perfect:

Quote:
Willow watched Tara take the book from Davos, and could tell by Tara’s subtle body language that something about the conversation was starting to go downhill. When Tara looked up at Davos, her shoulders started to slump as though she were going to cringe away from Davos as he invaded her personal space.

Then Tara seemed to catch herself, narrowing her eyes and standing up straight.

Tara's growth with Buffy's crew in SD outside of being Willow's girlfriend has really added to the strong character that you've created Tara as. I think this scene sums up "your" Tara perfectly!

Keep it coming!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:31 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Bad Giles for waking up the girls just after making Amy go boom and Tabby going all vegetable... I truly hope that the Book is not going to cause any problems for the girls... I hope Rowan and the other Coven people take care of Amy's Butt Monkey so that he doesn't cause probelms anymore... Can't wait for their new adventures in Sunnyhell against the First...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:14 am 
5. Willowhand

Great update!!

Not cool that Giles woke them up after having such a hard 24 hours, I also couldn't see why it was so urgent. Seems Davos was just holding the book till he heard from Amy, Giles could have let them rest a lil more.

Tara saying she thought she channeled her brother (makes my skin crawl) But at least she was able to assert herself to keep Davos under control, though he had no idea what was going on. I hope the book isn't too much of a problem for Will and Tara, it calling to both of them.

However my favorite thing...Tara calling the guy Butt Monkey!!! She has been around Xander too much lol so funny!!

Great job, can't wait till the next one!!!

~AS~

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:01 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Great update. I know Giles has good intentions but sometimes I think he just needs to give Willow and Tara time to rest and recharge. Looking forward to what kind of trouble this book will bring, if any.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:56 pm 
9. Gay Now

I think one of the things that makes Willow and Tara stand out in this story, as opposed to many others, is the maturity of Willow and Tara.
They've grown up a good deal through their experiences, not simply "Same people, new place".

And have new haircuts to show for it.
Must really suck washing demon blood and vampire dust out of long hair!

Go cool monster fighters! :bigkiss

looking forward to the next bit.

Cheers

Az

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:52 pm 

Hi Heather!

Gotta say, I'm with Tara on the Giles interruption. I mean, gimme a break, it couldn't wait a couple hours? I know I've said this before, but your Giles really annoys me sometimes. I love protective Tara! She should've given this --> :whip to Giles.

Anyway, I was glad to see that the retrieval of 'the book' went off without a hitch. I loved stealthy Willow! Creeping around and then accidentally scaring Tara...good stuff:)

I'm not sure if I'm actually looking forward to the next installment and their return to Sunny-D or not. Can't they just go away and live happily ever after?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:58 pm 
8. Vixen

I won't leave remarks for Ariel (although you did get dibs, ;) ), Azirahael and Cyteach, other than to say thank you - your help has been invaluable and I couldn't have done it without you!

zampsa19752001 - Thank you. I won't say what the book will or won't do, that would spoil all my fun, now wouldn't it? Thanks for reading.

AstronSoul - Tara channeling Donny. Well, he bullied her most of her life so when she in turn had to do the same, regardless of how repugnant the act may be to her where would she look for inspiration? It seemed logical to me and I think it would have to her too - and she did find it revolting and wanted a shower after having done it, so... *shrugs*

Thanks for reading!

love_2003 - Soon, I shall reveal all.... :devil :devil

Thanks for sticking around!

Hi Shel! -

"Can't they just live happily every after?" - Nope, not yet.

"I'm not sure if I'm actually looking forward to the next installment" - Ohh, I think you'll like it, lol. :grin

Things will get rough, then odd, then bad, then better - I promise. :grin

Appreciate you reading!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:01 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

I thought I had Dibs! :blush

I will post more later. Hiding now.

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

Post subject: New Fic (AU/Slight Canon) Dry Heat Chapter 28 10/29/11
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:23 pm 
8. Vixen

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Pairing: W/T

Rating: NC-17 – there’s a tiny bit of plot at the beginning, but the rest is smut – I promised one of my betas smut and here it is in all its smutacular glory – and yes smutacular is a word – why? Because I said so.

Angst/Drama Rating: This is about a 4 on the angst-y/drama scale, about a good strong 9 on the smut scale.

Setting: The Grove – Tucson

Disclaimer: I in no way, shape or form own the characters from BtVS, they’re owned by Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy. All original characters are in no way connected to them except by me in this forum. I own nothing but my soul, and even that is only a fleeting ownership… such is life.

Email: riverwillows@me.com

Feedback: Is greatly desired if you like or don’t like what you have read.

Author’s Notes: Praise for my poor betas Cyteach, Ariel, & Azirahael that had to weed through all the smut – it’s a dirty job (lol), but some had to do it – especially pages and pages of it. Music for this chapter Zola Jesus “Conatus”, Tori Amos “Night of the Hunters”, Alice in Chains “Jar of Flies”, A Perfect Circle “Thirteenth Step”, Enigma “MCMXC A.D.”, Maroon 5 “It Won’t Be Soon Before Long” & “Hands All Over”.

There is the good and the bad, the great and the low, the just and the unjust. I swear to you that all that will never change. – Camus

Willow and Tara entered through Willow’s suite. Kicking her shoes off immediately, Willow walked directly into her bedroom and sat on the bed. Tara bent to pick up Willow’s shoes and followed her, but stopped and leaned against the door frame.

Mechanically undressing, Willow stared ahead into space, her lips pressed into a thin line; the gears of thought spinning wildly behind her tired eyes. The only sound in the room was the rustle of her clothing as she undressed.

Concern clouded her features as she watched; Tara asked gently, “What’s going on in that beautiful head of yours, love?”

Willow didn’t answer immediately; instead, she stood to take off her jeans, and then slumped back down onto the bed. Willow rested her elbows onto the tops of her thighs, lacing her fingers together as if she were about to pray. Willow looked at her feet, her expression unreadable and her voice tremulous as she spoke.

“You asked me if I thought I was ready to go back to Sunnydale, and I asked you about leading a coven. Neither of us gave a direct answer. You said that it isn’t really about what we want but about what we’re needed to do. I feel the same about going back to Sunnydale,” Willow stopped to look up anxiously at Tara.

Resting her palms on her knees, Willow continued, “If you’re asking if I think I can handle being there again, then the answer is yes. I‘m not the same girl I was in so many ways, Tara. After being here with you the past two months – the ways we’ve both grown have become so very clear me. Feeling ‘us’ again, ‘our’ magic – what has always brought us together, bound us to one another and made us strong, sweetheart,” Willow’s countenance lit with sincere love, as she met Tara’s eyes. “I have no doubts about us – none. We can do this.”

Willow stood and began to pace in her underwear, while she rubbed the back of her neck in thought. She stopped and turned to Tara, fear flashing for a moment in her eyes. Willow sat down and patted the spot next to her on the bed. Tara sat and waited for Willow to organize her thoughts.

With a deep breath, Willow began, “Baby, I asked you to think about this once before, and I really mean it this time. When we stop whatever it is we are so in the need for in Sunnydale, do you think that maybe you would be able to…to walk away from the slaying? Leave Sunnydale behind altogether? Maybe even at that point disband the coven we have to form – so it’s just you, and me, and a chance at a life?” Willow smirked ruefully. “I won’t say ‘normal’, because we know too much – I also have a feeling things will try to ‘find’ us, so I don’t think it will ever be too tame, but maybe not be the general frontline wacky craziness and danger anymore, either.”

Tara tightened her grip on Willow’s hands, and looked at their joined hands as she spoke, her voice quiet but firm

“Willow, I have seen things I never would have dreamt I’d see in a million years – demons, hell gods with scabby little minions, even sociopathic misogynistic nerds, and I’ve almost lost the people I hold dearest to me more times than I can count. I know that we ‘have’ to do this in Sunnydale, and I do have my doubts. Not about us, love, but about the responsibility we will be undertaking. I think I would be foolish not to be concerned.”

Shaking her head, Tara let go of Willow’s hands, rubbing her forehead with one hand. Willow’s throat tightened as she watched Tara. The flashes of emotions that played over Tara’s face, made the anticipation of her words hard for Willow, who was trying to keep from panicking, so she could let Tara speak. Breathing deeply, Tara gazed at Willow openly as she voiced her concerns.

“Will, I think this – whatever ‘this’ is, will make our choice for us. It feels like a lot of terrible things are going to happen – they’ve already started to. Love, I’ll go where you go, I don’t want to lose you again. Bad things do seem to find us, but we also have a nasty, stupid habit of going looking for them, and then poking them with sharp, pointy sticks – literally,” Tara smiled lopsidedly.

Willow sighed loudly with relief, climbing into Tara’s lap and resting her head on Tara’s shoulder. Wrapping her arms around Willow, Tara nuzzled her neck while she tightened her hold.

“Sweet love, my life is with you. With you I’m happiest – I feel like I’m whole. I don’t need to chase vampires – well, let’s be honest, get chased by vampires – but an ongoing life as bait doesn’t really have much appeal for me either. We have to make the best choices for us, and I know Buffy and everyone will understand if we step back or away altogether. We knew what we were getting into when we agreed to join and ‘fight the good fight’ – it was our time, but that time is coming to an end,” Tara pulled back to look at Willow, she gently rubbed their noses together and dropped a kiss on her lips. “Everything changes, Willow, and so have we.”

Willow nodded. “Change is good, change is painful, but change is necessary.”

“Change is good, change is painful, but change is necessary,” Tara repeated with an approving nod. “Who said that?”

“Lady Rowan,” Willow said with a smile. “So now that I am half dressed and in your lap, why don’t we go give my nice big tub a try and wash away some of the last twenty four hours, what do you say?”

“I say it would be perfect if you were completely naked, but we still have time to work on that,” Tara replied saucily.

“If you follow me and lose your clothes, I’ll lose the rest of mine,” Willow wiggled her eyebrows as she hopped off Tara’s lap and headed from the bathroom. Just before she walked in, Willow tossed her bra over her shoulder, and it landed directly on Tara’s head.

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” Tara muttered as she struggled to get out of her clothing as fast as possible.

“That’s the idea, baby,” came the giggled response from the bathroom.

Steam swirled and danced in thick rising spirals around the bathroom on air heavy with the scent of lavender and jasmine. There was a soft hum from the jets positioned strategically around the Jacuzzi tub. Tara reclined at one end and Willow at the other. They enjoyed the beat of the hot water against their skin, and rubbed each other’s feet. Willow worked her way up the back of Tara’s calves, one stroke at a time, in slow, firm circles, while Tara worked gently on Willow’s once-broken leg, loosening the muscles.

Willow noticed the slight frown on Tara’s face as she moved gently around one particular area near one side of her knee. “What is it, baby? Did I miss a spot shaving?” she asked lightly.

Tara looked up sheepishly. “No, sweetie, it’s nothing, really.”

“Tara, baby, I know better, what is it? This particular ‘Taraface’ doesn’t say that ‘it’s nothing’,” Willow cajoled, as she rested Tara’s foot by her hip.

Tara didn’t look at Willow, and with a small sigh replied softly, “It must be one of the screws in your leg…I can feel it. There’s another one down here, too.” She said moving her hand down to just above Willow’s ankle.

Willow smiled sadly, and nodded. “Yes, there’s six pins total with the rod, baby,” taking Tara’s hand she slid it up her leg to another point to the opposite side of her knee. “This is the only other place where I can feel them. The first time I noticed them was when I was shaving once the cast came off. Then I cried for the rest of the day.”

Tara’s lower lip trembled slightly as she let go of Willow’s leg, then she opened her arms. “Come here, baby.”

Willow slid around to Tara and was enfolded in her embrace, her back to Tara’s chest. Tara squeezed her tightly and dropped kisses along her neck and shoulder as she held Willow.

“Tara, it’s okay, I know we’ve only talked about this a little, but there are only a few times that I even remember it’s there. Since you’ve been here I’m taking better care of myself again – you take care of me too,” Willow turned in Tara’s arms so she could face her, stroking her cheek she said, ”Baby, don’t worry about it, okay?”

Tara nodded, although her eyes had welled up with tears listening to Willow speak. Willow kneeled up and pulled Tara to her, wrapping her in a tender hug.

“Baby, what is it – it’s not just my leg. What has you so upset, sweetheart?”

Tara choked on a sob, and shook her head. “I guess everything is just catching up to me. Amy and Tabitha at the binding, then the bullying for the book – all of it, Will, I still feel a little overwhelmed, I guess,” Tara pulled back to look up at Willow. “This is really going to happen isn’t it? We’re doing this aren’t we?”

Willow sat back in the hot water, moving so she could wrap her legs around Tara’s hips, pulling her in close. Grabbing one of the sponges floating in the tub, Willow started to squeeze the warm water over Tara’s back. Keeping her tone soft, Willow acknowledged Tara’s fears.

“Yes, baby, it really is. Tara, love, it’s okay to be scared about what’s coming – it’s an unknown. You know how much I like my charts, and plans, and different colored pens, but there’s no way to plan or chart for this. What pens would I use for this? So we can only rely on each other, and what we’ve been taught here. The last few weeks have been extremely intense – between school, training together and separately – we have to believe we’re ready. If we don’t believe, we can’t expect anyone else to either, and then we’ve already lost. Baby, I won’t lose you – not again, okay?”

Tara sniffled and wiped her eyes with the heel of her hand. “You sound so sure, Willow, so calm. Are you scared?”

Willow reached over the side of the tub to turn the jets off, and the bathroom suddenly became quiet except for the sound of the water lapping at the sides of the tub and Tara’s sniffles.

“Tara, I’m petrified! I’m learning to slow the spazz, though. Right now there’s no reason for me to freak out. I don’t know enough yet, so I’m taking a page from your lesson book, my beautiful girl. I’m being calm, so you can spazz all you need to, okay?”

Tara laughed in spite of herself. “I didn’t know I had an ‘inner spazz’ too.”

Willow kissed Tara sensually, waiting until she felt her respond before she pulled back to speak. “Well, you’ve had a spazz in you and you’ve been inside a spazz, so it’s only logical that at the very least the tendency would develop.”

Tara raised an eyebrow. “Yes, I think I’m long overdue to be inside of a certain redheaded spazz I adore.” Smiling wickedly, she said in a throaty voice, “Let me take you to bed, love.”

Willow smiled. “I thought you’d never ask,” she said as she popped the stopper on the tub to let it drain, never taking her eyes from Tara’s.

Tara stood carefully and stepped out of the tub; turning to Willow, she offered her hand, smiling as she helped Willow step out. They stood before one another, water drops racing down their bodies, and for a moment they just wrapped their arms around each other. Bodies still warm and slick from the hot water, and bath oils, they seemed to slide into place like a key fitting into the right lock – so easily, so naturally.

Taking time to gently pat their limbs dry, holding hands, they walked back into Willow’s bedroom. The afternoon had begun to fade into twilight, and her room was beginning to darken. Candles had already started to spring up in copious amounts throughout both bedrooms, and with a wink at Tara and a small gesture from Willow’s hand, all the candles in her room lit at once.

The room was bathed in the soft warm glow of candlelight from Willow’s favorite type – beeswax. This lent the soft scent of honey to the lavender and jasmine oils that coated their skins, and perfumed the air from the steam that had rolled out from the bathroom with them.

Again, Tara offered her hand to Willow, and with the other hand she pulled the sheets back. Tara smiled as she eased Willow down onto the sheets. She pulled the sheets all the way down to the foot of the bed before climbing in too. Taking hold of Willow’s ankles, she nudged them apart and knelt at Willow’s feet.

Willow folded her arms behind her head and watched Tara as she began to move her hands slowly up and down her calves, kneading the warm flesh. Tara lifted Willows once injured leg and placed it in her lap, stretching it out as she massaged the foot and Achilles tendon.

Tara kissed the instep and worked her way up to the ankle, where she could feel one of the pins. Delicately, she licked at the hard protrusion and warmed muscle under her tongue, gently sucking the skin into her mouth. She watched Willow from under her lashes to make sure she wasn’t hurting her. She rubbed her cheek up Willow’s shin to her knee, and swirled her tongue around the second pin she felt, working over to the third, nipping at the skin as she went across Willow’s kneecap.

Willow’s breathing had picked up and become shallow as she watched Tara work her way up her body slowly, finally sitting between Willow’s thighs. Willow’s eyes were dark and her pupils slightly dilated. Tara smirked, and slowly ran her hands down and back up the insides of Willow’s thighs, stopping just short of touching the red curls, but letting her thumbs skim close to the skin there.

Willow’s hips lifted involuntarily, to meet Tara’s hands and encourage her touch. “Tara, please don’t tease. I want you – I always want you – don’t make me beg,” Willow urged softly, as she moved her hands from behind her head, splaying her fingers into the sheets.

“Baby, I like it when you beg for me. I like it when you beg and tell me what you want, how you want me to please you,” Tara replied in a sultry voice. “I know you like it when I beg for you too, love.” Tara kept her hands moving gently up and down the silky skin of Willow’s thighs slowly as she spoke.

Willow growled, rotating her hips in front of Tara. “Touch me, slowly with your fingers.”

“And where would you like me to touch you?” Tara asked innocently.

“You know where, its right in front of you,” Willow growled again.

“Love, there are several lovely parts of you to touch that are right in front of me, you’ll have to be more specific, please,” Tara smiled and batted her eyelashes.

“You’re going to make me say it, aren’t you?” Willow narrowed her eyes as she looked at Tara, who nodded and smiled sweetly.

Willow closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. “Fine, I want you to rub my clit in slow circles, and then enter my pussy with your fingers – happy now?”

“Extremely, and you will be too, I promise,” Tara said as she did exactly as Willow had asked. At Tara’s first touch of Willow’s clit, she moaned and raised her hips to push against Tara’s fingers. Tara smiled widely as she watched Willow start to move against her fingers.

She leaned over Willow to kiss her, entering with her fingers as she did so, moving slowly, building Willow up. Trailing kisses along Willow’s jaw, Tara nibbled on her earlobe and the tender skin just behind her ear making Willow moan. Tara kissed and licked her way down to Willow’s breasts, sucking on the skin – leaving a trail of dark marks along her way.

“You’re mine,” Tara growled as she rubbed her breasts against Willow’s. “Say it.”

“I’ve always been yours, only yours, forever yours,” Willow responded breathily.

“Tell me Willow, what do you want? You’re so wet, baby. Do you want my entire hand, do you want my tongue? Tell me,” Tara pressed Willow into answering her explicitly again.

Willow slowed her grinding against Tara’s fingers, trying to catch her breath. “In the second drawer on the right there’s something I want us to try,” she panted. “Actually I wanted to try it on you, but looks like you get to go first.”

Tara raised her head from the nipple she had been sucking on to look at Willow with a raised eyebrow. Willow nodded. With one last suck on the already hardened nipple, Tara removed her fingers from Willow and slid off the bed.

Pointing to the drawer, she asked, “This one?”

Willow nodded enthusiastically. “In the box,” she said as she played with her nipples while she watched Tara open the box and look inside.

“What is it?” Tara asked curiously. “I mean I know ‘what’ it is, but what’s the rounded part for?”

“It’s a 'Feeldoe’, and that part is for you or me, depending on who’s using it. The bulb-like part fits inside you, presses your ‘G-spot’ while you’re inside me, and the ridges rub your clit – that way we both can enjoy it,” Willow said as she watched Tara’s expression.

“So it’s a strap on without the strap,” Tara said as she continued to gaze into the box, her head cocked to one side.

“Exactly, bring it and come here,” Willow said.

Tara took the red dildo out of the box and rolled back over to Willow, who took it and put it aside for the moment.

“We know I’m wet and ready, but what about you, baby?” Willow asked as she pulled Tara on top of her and groaned. “I love the feel of you on top of me, have I ever told you that?”

Tara shook her head, holding herself up on her elbows, as she looked down at Willow, her eyes closed when Willow ran her fingertips down her spine. Grasping her bottom, Willow crushed their hips together.

“Hey, we don’t have to, if you don’t want to,” Willow whispered in her ear.

Tara rolled her hips, and kissed Willow hungrily, nipping along her jaw to breath hotly against Willow’s ear, “We can try it, we might like it, there are lots of things to try that we might like, we have time.”

Tara rolled them both onto their sides as they kissed, and Willow’s free hand gravitated to her breast, massaging and tweaking the nipple. Sliding her thigh between Tara’s legs, she pressed it up for Tara to grind against. Willow shifted down enough to twirl her tongue around Tara’s nipple, and then gently sucked it into her mouth while keeping her thigh in place.

Grazing the tip of Tara’s nipple with her teeth, Tara rolled harder against Willow’s thigh, her own juices now started to coat the already oiled skin. Tara worked her hand between their pressed bodies to slip inside Willow and make slow, firm circles around her clit with her fingertips.

Willow pulled back from her nipple with a pop. “Gods, baby! That feels so good…kiss me,” Willow demanded. Slipping her own hand down Tara’s smooth skin, Willow eased past Tara’s damp curls and eased a finger between them. She made small gentle circles around Tara’s clit, feeling her grunt into their kisses and push her hips forward.

Willow pulled back from the kiss. “Tell me what you want Tara – two can play this game,” Willow said as she moved her finger faster.

Tara closed her eyes, and rolled their bodies again so she was on top of Willow. “Why don’t we give your toy a try?”

“Really?” Willow asked excitedly.

Tara nodded. “What’s it made of?”

“Silicone, they have a whole website, I’ll show it to you later, this one also vibrates too, so I thought that might entice you a little more, since I wasn’t really sure how you would feel about it,” Willow started to babble excitedly. “Me or you?”

Tara sat up. “Me.”

“My you are feeling butch,” Willow teased. When Tara sat up Willow rose with her, which put Tara’s nipples right at mouth level for Willow. She wrapped an arm around Tara’s waist, immediately latching her mouth onto one of Tara’s hardened nipples.

“Baby!” Tara yelped in surprise. Willow’s other hand made sure the other nipple was not left unattended, quickly moving to tease it in time with her mouth. Tara wound her fingers into Willow’s still damp hair holding her in place, throwing her head back to enjoy the sensations shooting from her nipples to her clit.

When Willow felt Tara’s breathing change from the stimulation, she pulled back and looked up. Tara looked down at her with deep indigo eyes shimmering with lust. Taking the toy in hand, Willow looked again up at Tara. She nodded and eased her thighs apart.

Willow slipped two fingers between her swelling lips, coating them with her wetness, taking the time to slowly enter Tara, giving her several strokes that made her moan. Tara bucked against Willow’s hand, and grabbed her shoulders trying to ride her fingers.

Willow smiled mischievously up at Tara, withdrawing her fingers, as she coated the smaller end with Tara’s own juices. “Not yet, baby. This is going to be cold, okay?”

Tara reached down and parted the lips of her sex so Willow could slide the rounded end inside of her. Gently, Willow began to ease it into Tara, who whimpered then groaned as it slipped in place to rest against her g-spot.

“Are you okay?” Willow asked.

“Uh huh, it was cold at first, but it feels kind of nice,” Tara said looking down at Willow’s hand still wrapped around the shaft. “It’s definitely warming quickly,” she groaned as Willow turned the vibrator on.

Tara sucked in a quick breath, and with a subtle motion of her hips Tara pushed forward. Willow smiled up at her and loosened her hold enough to let it slide in her hand, tightening her hold slightly as Tara pulled back.

“What do you think, baby?” Willow asked, watching Tara’s hips still moving.

“I think I’m gonna like this,” Tara’s voice had gotten husky. “So will you,” she said as she leaned forward to kiss Willow, pushing her back on the bed with her body.

Holding herself up on her hands, Tara pressed her hips down, the base of the shaft between them so Willow could feel the vibration against both of their sensitive areas of skin. With a slow grind she kissed Willow, slowly flicking her tongue in and out of her mouth, dipping deeper until Willow caught it between her teeth and started to suck on it.

Willow’s hands roamed over Tara’s shoulders, and down her back. She wrapped her legs around Tara’s hips to grind them harder together, forcing a moan from both tense bodies. Their breasts rubbed together and the vibrations ricocheted out jolts of pleasure. Willow scraped her nails up Tara’s back, and she arched into it.

“Will? Turn off the vibrator, baby, it’s making me numb,” Tara asked.

“Well, that just won’t do,” Willow slipped her hand between them and with a press of the button it stopped buzzing and Tara sighed.

“I want to be in you, Will, drop one of your legs,” Tara ordered.

Rearing back on her knees once Willow had disentangled herself, Tara grabbed Willow’s hips and pulled her closer. Tara looked at the sight below her; Willow was flushed pink, her eyes dark and glittering in the half light of the candles, her mouth swollen from their kisses.

“You look so sexy, like this Willow,” licking her lips, Tara’s voice was thick with desire. “Nipples hard, spread beneath me, your skin is flushed…show me how sweetie, I wasn’t exactly one for playing with stick before, I don’t want to hurt you,” Tara said.

Taking Tara’s hand in hers, Willow wrapped both their hands around the shaft before rubbing the tip between the swollen lips of her labia a few times coating the tip. As the tip rested at her entrance, Willow shuddered, her eyes flickering closed briefly in anticipation.

“Push forward slowly, baby, as wet as I am you’ll slide right in,” Willow panted.

Tara eased her hips forward and slid easily into Willow and bottomed out. Willow grunted when the dildo hit her back wall, and arched her back. Nodding vigorously, she rested her hands on Tara’s shoulders and smiled. Tara started to pull out and felt the ridges rub her swollen clit while the bulb inside her pushed against her g-spot. With a sharp intake of breath Tara shivered as the toy slid deep into place within them both.

“Oh, baby, I think we’re gonna like this toy,” Tara said as she picked up her pace and lengthened her strokes.

“That’s it Tara, harder, please,” Willow gasped.

Tara changed her position slightly; she got up on her knees and took one of Willow’s legs onto her shoulder. Gripping Willow’s hips she pulled her lover close as she deepened her thrust. Sweat started to roll down her back as she moved faster.

“Oh god, Willow, this feels good! Tell me it feels as good for you as it does me,” Tara panted between thrusts as she came, shaking as a single drop of sweat rolled off of the tip of her nose to hit Willow’s stomach and roll downward.

Willow was tweaking her own nipples while Tara watched. “Baby, don’t stop, it’s so good, you’re so good. You’re so fucking hot, Tara. That’s it baby, fuck me harder, take me, baby,” Willow whimpered.

Tara growled and really started to thrust harder into Willow, her grip on her hips turning her knuckles white. Willow was rolling her hips to meet Tara’s thrusts and holding her breasts, eyes squeezed closed as she moaned.

“Oh, Tara, oh god, fuck yes, Tara, baby, Tara!” Willow came moaning and quivering beneath Tara.

Tara threw her head back and slowed her thrusting a little as Willow rode out her orgasm. Not done yet, Tara moved Willow’s leg, her hand resting on the trembling muscles of her thighs.

“Roll over, Willow, get on your hands and knees, I want you to really scream for me,” Tara commanded as she stopped and pulled out of Willow.

Without hesitation, Willow swung her leg around Tara so she could get up. She was barely into position before Tara entered her with a swift, sure thrust. She wrapped her arm around Willow’s waist and hauled her upright.

Willow reached behind her to grab hold of Tara’s hair as she rode her. Tara kissed and bit at her shoulders, one hand gliding over slick skin to Willow’s breasts, moving between them to twist and torment the nipples. The other hand stroked Willow’s clit in firm circles.

“Tara, you feel so good, I love how you love me, you make me feel so good, baby, I’m coming, ohh yesss,” Willow heaved, trying to suck air into her lungs.

Tara bent them both forward, and Willow hung her head low. Tara held on to one of her shoulders, licking down her salty back, keeping her thrusts even. She urged Willow down further so her ass was in the air; grasping Willow’s hips again she picked up the pace.

“Willow, there’s nothing better than loving you, fucking you, making love with you, I love it all. Making you whimper and scream, there’s nothing better I swear to you,” Tara grunted, speeding up. “Willow, I’m gonna come again.”

Her thrust sped up again and Willow got up on her arms, to push hard back into her. The air was filled with moans and grunts as Tara came.

“Tara, just a little more, oh my god, don’t stop, don’t stop,” Willow pleaded. In a last rush, holding on to Willow’s hips, Tara pushed into her hard and fast. “That’s it, baby, oh, oh yes! TARA!” Willow screamed as Tara collapsed against her back and they both came one more time.

They flopped onto their sides together, the toy still buried deep inside Willow as they both shook and gasped for air. Tara wrapped her arm around Willow’s waist and just held her as they recovered; their bodies coated in sweat, jasmine, lavender and the combined musk of their lovemaking.

“Well, damn,” Tara said.

“Uh huh,” was all Willow could manage.

“Good pick, baby,” Tara panted lightly as she carefully pulled out of Willow. She then eased the toy out of herself, and laid it on the nightstand.

“Uh huh.”

Tara chuckled and wrapped herself around Willow. She used her foot to pull the sheets close enough to grab. Willow managed to roll her well-sated body to face Tara, and kissed her deeply, holding her tightly.

“You’re the best, baby,” Willow muttered.

Tara smiled like the cat that ate the canary. “Uh huh.”

TBC…

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:22 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic (AU/Slight Canon) Dry Heat Chapter 28 10/29/11
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:24 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

DIBS!!!!!! :pinky :party :pinky

Hi Heather,

O-kay! Had a bout of premature Dibs-ing! Nothing a cold shower couldn’t cure! Whoa, baby! I’m aboard the Hot Train now! Amazing. Sexy! Aaaaand! One more trip to the cold shower. Brb . . . . . okay. :blush Comments below:

Good build with W/T, talking about a future life. Their dialogue has tenderness, humor, weariness, and great love. Again, the more adult take on two women who have spent a while fighting monsters . . .

Quote:
Steam swirled and danced in thick rising spirals around the bathroom on air heavy with the scent of lavender and jasmine.
Aaaaaaaaaah. Lovely. The term “luscious sensuality” comes to mind.

Quote:
Tara looked up sheepishly. “No, sweetie, it’s nothing, really.”

“Tara, baby, I know better, what is it? This particular ‘Taraface’ doesn’t say that ‘it’s nothing’,” Willow cajoled, as she rested Tara’s foot by her hip.

Tara didn’t look at Willow, and with a small sigh replied softly, “It must be one of the screws in your leg…I can feel it. There’s another one down here, too.” She said moving her hand down to just above Willow’s ankle.

Willow smiled sadly, and nodded. “Yes, there’s six pins total with the rod, baby,” taking Tara’s hand she slid it up her leg to another point to the opposite side of her knee. “This is the only other place where I can feel them. The first time I noticed them was when I was shaving once the cast came off. Then I cried for the rest of the day.”

Tara’s lower lip trembled slightly as she let go of Willow’s leg, then she opened her arms. “Come here, baby.”
This moment is so powerful. You get a true sense of scars, of damage done and of suffering that is irreparable. Then there is comfort and finally it’s taken full circle, Willow’s injury part of their love-making; total acceptance healing the pain even if the scars remain . . . beautiful.

Then the love-play. Dynamic, passionate, sensuous; the ultimate turn on – two women totally in love who know each other well enough to have an incredibly rich love life together. Love Tara taking charge and making Willow ask for what she wanted, LOVE Willow’s sexy growl and here’s another treat on my naughty list:
Quote:
“Tara, just a little more, oh my god, don’t stop, don’t stop,” Willow pleaded. In a last rush, holding on to Willow’s hips, Tara pushed into her hard and fast. “That’s it, baby, oh, oh yes! TARA!” Willow screamed as Tara collapsed against her back and they both came one more time.

They flopped onto their sides together, the toy still buried deep inside Willow as they both shook and gasped for air. Tara wrapped her arm around Willow’s waist and just held her as they recovered; their bodies coated in sweat, jasmine, lavender and the combined musk of their lovemaking.

Then the final ending, a sexy re-incorporation of two simple syllables.

So, do you need to write more on this fic?

‘Uh huh’! Get going, girlfriend! :love :wtkiss :love

Ariel
How I Met Your Mother

Last edited by Ariel on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:23 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I loved their hottub time talking about what is to come and about Willow's injuries... I absolutely loved their naked naughty time. I hope they have more uninterrupted smutty time soon... I truly hope they have time to settle down before SunnyHell crazyness finds them again...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:48 am 

Ummmm...that was...I'm speechless. :thud :thud :thud

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:24 pm 
5. Willowhand

Wow great update!!

All i can say is: wow wow wow W/T lovin wooohoo!!!

Update again soon!

~AS~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:28 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Okay I feel like I just finished running a marathon. Heart pounding, increased breathing, dry mouth....wow Heather.

I'm with Ariel, cold showers for everyone!

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:23 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

All I have to say :drool and :thud

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:41 pm 
9. Gay Now

I need a cigarette.
And i don't smoke!

Normally i just skip past the sex scenes to get to the story.
Not this time. Can i just say... Whoa!

That was different, good different... with the... good... ness...

I have the stupid, i have lost the capacity for rational thought.

Nookie good! :bounce

Bye now!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:26 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

:bow :banana :sheep :drool :whip ....and that's all i've got to say about that!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:49 pm 
8. Vixen

Ariel,

LOL, premature Dibs-ing, I love it - you've spawned a new word - that rocks.

Thank you dear beta. :bow

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter, believe it or not, I always kind of get worried with my smut, I worry that it won't be realistic, so I'm glad it wasn't too much. Believe me there's more left of the story, so don't worry there will be more on all fronts... uh-huh. ;)

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:58 pm 
8. Vixen

zampsa19752001 -

I don't know that "down time" will be exactly what they'll be getting from here on out, but I can guarantee there will be more smut, because, well, I just can't help myself. I will tell you that in the next few chapters they will make the return to Sunnydale, so a slow down just isn't in the cards.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:01 pm 
8. Vixen

Shel aka Finey_McFine

*snickers loudly* I love it when I break my readers..... a sign of truly good smut, lol.

So, since I think I can take it you enjoyed it, I'll just thank you for stopping by. ;)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 443 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next