The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC:: Soulmates (Updated 17/7/010)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:45 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
It almost sounds like at the end of this chapter it might be the last. Like you tried to tie everything up, will there be more?

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:00 pm 
3. Flaming O

Alex, this was an awesome chapter :) I don't know why you think it wasn't.. Loved the way you went from scene to scene showing us everything that was happening on that busy day.

I really loved the part with the book..I could totally see the pictures in my head, especially the one on the swings..I could absolutely see them lost in each other's eyes :)

Very good Alex..more please :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:44 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
You are always too hard on yourself kiddo. I am loving this story. It is so sweet. I am looking forward to discovering what the complete circle is going to bring.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:52 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Loved the update. I think Tara already knows how much Willow loves her.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:19 am 
3. Flaming O

Mmmmm..... Willow and Tara in leather! :thud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:27 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Nice chapter!
:peace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:30 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY PEOPLE!! IM BACK!!!!!!
Im back with Chapter 4! Im kinda happy with it so I hope you like it.

I'll leave you to the chapter.... Oh! By the way...

DISCLAIMER:: I dont own the song Time after Time. Cyndi Lauper owns the song, Im just using it for a moment...the usual stuff...

CHAPTER 4- Tara

The phone was ringing like crazy but the only person in the house was in the shower and couldn’t hear it.

Tara ran out of the bathroom, holding the towel around her torso tightly. She was all alone in the house. Buffy and Faith had gone to work, Willow had received an emergency call from the high school so she had ran to fix their computers. Kelly and Amanda should be already in the Magic Box and Tara was just finishing her shower after spending the morning making love with Willow…

“Summers residence. Tara speaking.”

“Hello, good morning,” a female voice said on the other end. “I’m looking for Willow Rosenberg. I was told she lives there.”

“Yes, she does. But she’s not here right now, she’s working. May I ask who are you and take your message?”

“I’m Linda. Mr. Alexander Kostas’s assistant. My boss wants me to tell Ms. Rosenberg that he wants to see her. This same afternoon, if that’s possible.”

“I’m not sure how much time she’ll be working. Does she know how to contact your boss? I’ll give her the message and she’ll call you.”

“She knows how to contact Mr. Kostas.”

“Okay, then I’ll make sure she gets the message.”

“And one more thing,” the woman said. “Please, tell Will I said hi.”

“Sure…”

“Okay, bye”

“Bye.”

Tara hung up and frowned. She didn’t like the way that woman had said her girlfriend’s name, with such…adoration. Why did she do that?

Obviously she knew Willow, but from where? How? Willow never mentioned someone named Linda or her boss Alexander Kostas.

“Don’t be stupid, Tara,” the blonde told herself out loud. Tara shook her head and went back upstairs to put her clothes on.

Tara stood in front of the mirror to check her outfit. She was wearing fitting black jeans, her black leather boots (a gift from Faith) and a fitting dark purple blouse. Then she added some eye liner, just the right amount to make her eyes pop out like precious stones, and brushed her hair so it flowed lose like silk.

“Lookin’ good today, Tara. Willow’s gonna love it,” Tara told herself.

The blonde grabbed her bag and left for the Magic Box.

Willow entered the Magic Box, excited. The redhead left her bag behind the counter, knowing that by this hour her friends and girlfriend were in the back room having a break.

The redhead opened the door and saw her friends sitting around the coffee table in the middle of the room. There was a small kitchen and a mini-fridge they had set up in one corner and a comfy couch. It was their chill out room.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” Willow stopped in front of them and stared at her girlfriend open mouthed. She looked…Awesome! Tara was a vision. Tara was a Goddess. A beautiful, smart, kind, gentle, caring, sexy, wonderful and loving Goddess…

“Are you okay, Will?” Tara asked and saw how her girlfriend’s eyes turned a darker shade of green, that shade the blonde loved to see. “Why don’t you come and sit down, honey?” Tara patted the space next to her and gave her that little lop-side grin that was only for Willow…the redhead gulped when Tara smiled…

“Go, Tare. Gotta be a record of somethin’,” Kelly said and put down her mug of coffee on the coffee table.

“What you mean, Doll?” Amanda asked her girlfriend while she played with Kelly’s hair, not really paying attention to what was going on around them.

“Look at Will, babe.”

The brunette looked at her friend, who was still standing open mouthed, staring into her soulmate’s eyes.

“Wow…” Amanda said. “Maybe we should leave them alone, Doll.”

“Yeah, you’re right, babe,” Kelly agreed.

Both witches got up and started walking towards the door, holding hands.
Willow and Tara were alone now, so Tara got up and walked to her girlfriend, wrapped her arms around the smaller girl’s neck and pulled her close to her body. The blonde kissed her girlfriend with love and passion. For a moment Willow was frozen but her hands grabbed Tara’s hips and pulled her closer. Her lips parted, inviting the blonde in. An invitation Tara gladly accepted, and Tara’s tongue found its mate again blissfully…

“You look so beautiful, baby…” Willow said out of breath when they pulled away from each other. “You are stunning, Tara, you take my breath away, baby…”

“Thank you. I…I um…kinda put an extra effort for you, actually.” Tara blushed while admitting this.

“Really? It’s an especial occasion? Oh, please, tell me I didn’t forget an especial occasion-” Tara stopped her girlfriend with her lips.

“No, sweetie. There’s no special occasion. I just…wanted to look nice for you.” Tara entwined her fingers with Willow’s and led her girlfriend to the couch. They sat down and cuddle together. “Do you…know somebody called Linda?” Tara asked after a minute. The blonde tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear and bit her lower lip.

“Linda?” Willow frowned for a moment and then she remembered. “Oh yeah! Linda… How do you know Linda?”

“She called,” was all Tara could say. “To the house.”

“What did she say?”

“She said Mr. Kostas wants to see you. I asked if you had a way to contact him and she said you knew…”

“Mr. Kostas wants to see me? Why?”

“She was…um…very friendly when she said to tell you Hi for her…” The blonde trailed off and looked anywhere but her girlfriend.

The redhead noticed the gesture and frowned…and then it hit her…

“Tara? Baby? Please, look at me…” But Tara didn’t so her girlfriend gently made Tara to look at her. “Tara…are you jealous?”

“No.” Willow raised an eyebrow. “Maybe…a-a li-ittle,” Tara stuttered.

“Oh, baby…you don’t have to be jealous. I’m yours, remember? I always have…” Willow look right into Tara’s eyes to show all the love and devotion within them.

“I know. It’s just… I know you dated while I…while I was a-away and I’m okay with that, I understand and don’t mind that you did. But there’s so much you never said, I don’t know… ‘Till now I’ve never seen or talked to somebody from your past and…it scares me, ya know…”

“Why does it scare you, babe? Do you think I could leave you? Is that what you think, Tara?”

“No, I believe you when you say you love me, you show me every day, Will, I feel it. What scares me is that somebody from your past could…show up…and ruin it all.”

“Don’t worry, baby…nothing is gonna ruin what we have. We’re soulmates, don’t you remember? You said it yourself. There’s no way I’m gonna let somebody come and try to ruin our relationship. I promise…okay?” Willow looked at her and Tara felt her heart melt with love. The blonde smiled.

“I love you, Will.”

“Love you too, baby.” Willow leaned in to kiss her girlfriend.

The kissing grew heated and Tara found herself flat on her back, her smaller girlfriend was on top of her. Willow’s lips and tongue were teasing her mouth, attacking with wanton passion and leaving Tara wanting more and more… The redhead’s hands were holding both sides of her hips and one of the said hands moved lower to grab Tara’s ass while one of her thighs found its way between Tara’s. Tara moved her own thigh so it was pressed against Willow’s jean clad center, which caused the redhead to grind harder into her.

“Off…we need to take this off…” Willow tried to remove Tara’s blouse.

“Will, honey…” Tara knew they needed to stop, but her body didn’t want to stop. She wanted her girlfriend and she wanted her now… The blonde moaned out loud when Willow started rotating her hips in rhythm to give them both the friction they needed. “Our friends…they’re…outside…They’ll…Will, they’ll hear us…” Tara’s blouse hit the floor and the smaller girl began attacking her bra.

“Let them….I don’t care…” Was all Willow said before throwing Tara’s bra across the room and filling her mouth with Tara’s right breast. The blonde cried out and arched her back to get more contact…

In the main part of the store, Kelly was closing everything up, today they were leaving early.

“Maybe we should let Willow and Tara finish closing, baby, so we can go home and have fun,” Amanda said and relaxed into the armchair she was sitting on.

“We should. Those two are gonna be in there for a while,” Kelly said and sat between her girlfriend’s legs. The brunette wrapped her arms around her dark-haired goddess and placed a sweet kiss on her neck. “Or we could stay…don’t you think?”

“You wanna tease them when they come out, don’t you?” Amanda asked.

“Hell yeah, I do!” Kelly exclaimed and they both laughed. The dark-haired girl into her lover’s arms and rested her head on Amanda’s shoulder. “I love you, babe.”

“I love you too, Kelly…my beautiful doll.” Amanda kissed her girlfriend’s neck softly while her hands started to caress her girlfriend’s belly. The brunette seemed lost in thought for a moment and then asked. “You think we’re soulmates like Willow and Tara?”

“We never were like Willow and Tara, love.” Kelly turned her head and looked at her lover. “Of course we’re soulmates, love. You complete me and I complete you. But we’re different than Willow and Tara, that’s for sure. Not better or worse, just a different kind.”

“I like that, Doll,” Amanda said and kissed her lips lovingly. They were kissing for a few minutes, neither feeling the need to deepen the kiss yet.

“Wanna go home, babe, and make love…all night long?” Kelly proposed with a sexy grin.

“Always, Doll…”

“That is what I call a great afternoon…” Willow said, nestled within her lover’s arms and chest. The redhead smiled and Tara smiled with her.

“Agreed,” Tara said.

Both Wiccans were laying on the couch, naked. Willow was resting her head on her favorite pillows, Tara’s breasts. The redhead had her arms around her lover’s waist and one of her legs was still between Tara’s, covering Tara’s sex. Tara had wrapped her arms around Willow’s torso and one of her legs was around the redhead’s hips. They were covered in sweat and their hearts were still pounding inside their chests.

“I know I say this a lot and I was just screaming it not so long ago but I love you so much, Tare,” Willow whispered and grinned. The redhead’s breath caressed the blonde’s skin and caused Tara’s nipple to harden again. Tara held back a moan. Her body was still sensitive from their long love making session and she felt too tired to go again…but maybe, judging by the reaction of her nipple, she wasn’t that tired…

“I love you too, Will…” Tara responded after a moment. “Can we go home, honey? I think we both could use a shower now and I’m getting hungry.”

“We should. But, can you drive? I’m too tired to driver…” The redhead grinned and nuzzled her girlfriend’s neck.

They were in perfect silence while driving home, but it was a comfortable silence. They were simply enjoying being together and thanking every God and Goddess in the world for having the other.

Tara had an arm around Willow’s shoulders and from time to time she stole glances at her beautiful redhead. She couldn’t imagine how her life without Willow would be like and for a moment she remembered the time they spent apart… Without Willow her life was simply Hell…

“Can you turn it up, sweetie? I love that song…”

Willow reached out and turned the volume up. Tara smiled and began to sing softly.

If you're lost you can look--and you will find me
time after time
if you fall I will catch you--I'll be waiting
time after time…

Tara was an angel. Tara was Willow’s angel and her voice could make Willow cry every time she sang. Her voice was beautiful and it came directly from her soul.

“I’m sorry. I’ll shut up now,” Tara said when she saw tears in her girlfriend’s eyes.

“No. That was beautiful, baby…” Willow wiped her tears away and gave her girlfriend a peck on the lips.

After a few seconds of silence, Willow spoke again.

“Tomorrow, we’re going to go to Mr. Alexander’s office,” Willow told her girlfriend. “I mean, if you wanna come with me.”

“You want me to go with you? Of course I’m going if that’s what you want, sweetie.”

“I really want you to come, baby,” Willow looked down for a second and then smiled to her girlfriend.

“Will, there’s something you haven’t told me…Who is this guy? ‘Cause I don’t remember you talking about him before.”

“Oh, sorry, baby…Mr. Alexander is…well, used to be my grandma’s lawyer…I haven’t spoken to him since she died. I’ve known him, his wife Caroline and their daughter Linda since…I have memory.”

“So, that Linda girl is his daughter?”

“Yeap. She must be finishing her senior year of law school now or somethin’ like that. She’s a nice girl,” Willow summoned up.

“And straight, right?” Tara asked casually, keeping her eyes on the road.

“Straight as a ruler, baby,” the redhead said and grinned when Tara hit her arm playfully.

Okay guys...that was the chapter!! I hope you liked it. There will be a...nice surprise for you guys in Chapter 5 so...

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC:: Soulmates (Updated 22/7/010)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:57 pm 
3. Flaming O

Yeahhhhhh, u updated..

Man I love this chapter..

I like see Tara jealous.. :laugh :laugh

I can't wait for more.

PS: U saved my day, You are the only one so far who had updated today. *hug tightly*

:kitty
Tay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:22 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Aww, jealous Tara.

I hope no one does show up from Willow's past to try and ruin their relationship (not that they would succeed but still!) That would make me a very, very, very unhappy kitten.

This was a cute update though :)

Looking forward to more!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:37 am 
3. Flaming O

love this!!! can't wait for the next update! *waits not so patiently* ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:14 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I guess the main plot begins when the girls go to see Mr. Kostas...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:45 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Great update. Wondering what the lawyer needs to talk to Willow about. I'm hoping it is something good.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:54 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Nice chapter.
Please, more!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:25 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

OKAY PEOPLE!! IM BACK!!

So...here I am with Chapter 5...Im kinda happy with it...so I hope you guys like it.

DISCLAIMER:: I dont own the song The Power of Two. Im just using it for a moment...the usual...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:: Here in this Chapter Willow is called Xulon and Tara is called Astron a few times... Xulon means tree in Ancient Greek..or thats what the web site said. And Astron means star. Tara means star.

CHAPTER 5- What???

The next afternoon Willow and Tara found themselves standing in front of Mr. Alexander Kostas office. The building wasn’t the fanciest one around, especially in this part of the town but it sure showed off the exclusivity.

The redhead ran the doorbell and waited for a response. From a lateral door, a dark haired girl in her late twenties appeared holding a tray with coffee cups. The girl smiled when she saw Willow and nodded to indicate them to wait for a minute. The girl ascended the stairs and a minute later she jogged back down to open the door to them. The girl instantly pulled Willow into a friendly hug.

“It’s so nice to see you, Will. Thanks for disappearing, huh? Anyway, I’m glad you’re here. We soo need to sit and talk, my friend,” the dark-haired girl said while hugging Willow and after they pulled apart. Willow smiled.

“It’s nice to see you too, Linda. And we’ll definitely sit down and catch up,” Willow answered. “And Lin, this is my girlfriend Tara.”

“Whoa…” The older girl stared at Tara wide eyed. Then she looked at Willow again. “This is Tara? THE Tara?”

“The one and only,” the redhead confirmed.

“Hi, nice to meet you.” Tara extended her hand but Linda pulled her into a friendly hug.

“It’s so cool to finally meet you, Tara. Wait! Oh my God! We spoke on the phone! It was you who picked up, weren’t ya?”

“Yes, I spoke to you on the phone,” Tara said and gave her a little smile.

“Wow…seem life’s been good to you since the last time we spoke, Willow, I’m glad.”

The redhead and the blonde followed Linda to the small reception where there was a mahogany desk with a couple of chairs and book shelves. Tara looked around, clearly impressed with the marble floors and the expensive wood. Linda indicated the two chairs in front of her desk and the girls sat down.

“Let me tell dad that you’re here.” Linda lifted up the receiver and pressed a button. A few seconds later she simply said: “She’s here, dad.” Linda listened to what her father said and then hang up. “You will have to wait a few minutes. He’s kinda busy.”

“No problem, Lin. So, how have you been? Still in law school?” Willow asked her friend while her thumb traced circles in her lover’s hand.

“Yes, still in law school. I’m in my senior year.”

“Cool.”

“What college are you going to, Linda?” Tara asked, trying to participate in the conversation.

“Harvard.”

“Wow…big deal, huh? You must study really hard,” Tara said.

“Yes, I work really hard but…you know how it is. If you wanna be the best…It’s a whole other world and I love it. By the way, want some coffee? Tea? Water?”

“No, thanks, Lin,” Willow said.

“Thanks, but no,” Tara added. “So you really like the college life, Linda?”

“Yes, I love it. Sometimes I miss home but I have so much fun there and friends so yeah, it’s awesome,” Linda said, giving the blonde a small smile.

“What about dates, Lin? Dating anybody or those rich guys are blind?” Willow joked.

“Yeah, kinda…I’ve been dating this guy, Jason. He’s a nice guy, among the spoiled brats,” Linda said smiling at the mention of the boy’s name. “He is awesome actually, always wanting to take me to dinner or setting up this great dates and he’s always writing me poems…He even wrote a sonnet! He’s the sweetest.”

“I think somebody is in falling in love…” The redhead giggled.

“He is a guy I could see myself falling for, honestly,” Linda said and grinned.

“Hope he’s the right one for you, Linda,” Tara told her with all the honesty she had. The blonde’s eyes met Willow’s for a moment. “There’s nothing better than to find the right one, ya know.” Linda chuckled.

“You’re just two love-struck-puppies, aren’t ya?” Linda teased.

“We are.”

“That’s great, guys. You are starting your freshmen year soon, right?”

“Yes. The whole group is going to UC Sunnydale. Kelly, Amanda, Buffy, Faith and us,” Willow summoned up for her friend.

“Did your mother have a heart attack when you decided to stay?”

“Almost, for her I was just trying to be a rebel…ya know, decided to not leave and all. But the last drop was coming out, actually…She actually kicked me out,” Willow responded with venom in her voice.

“Really? Of my God! That is stupid and sick! And your dad didn’t do anything?”

“Yes, he did. I mean…He got my back all the time. He was there, although it took him a while to get used to it but still…he did his job, ya know. He still isn’t the most loving man on Earth but…he tries.”

“Go Ira. Gotta give him the credit for trying,” Linda said.

“Ira is a good man. He is trying really hard,” Tara said.

The phone rang and Linda answered quickly. The redhead looked at her soulmate and simply smiled. She knew how much Tara wanted to get along with her father, how much the blonde wanted him to like her. Willow wasn’t an idiot, she knew it had to do with her own father and the lack of a father figure, but what Tara didn’t know was that Ira liked her a lot already. He had told Willow that the last time they had a father-daughter day and the old man seemed to like her more every time they met. The bad thing was that because of his job he wasn’t able to be around much but Willow was used to it.

“Guys, dad is ready for you now,” Linda said and both girls locked eyes.

“Great. Okay…see you later, then.” Willow stood up.

The witches went to the door and knocked. They only had to wait a second until a grey-haired man opened the door.

The man was wearing an elegant gray suit and black Italian shoes. He had dark blue eyes and a kind voice and received them with a small smile.

“Willow, it is so nice to see you again.” The older man hugged her for a moment and extended his hand to Tara. “Hello, nice to meet you.”

“Hello, I’m Tara…Willow’s girlfriend,” the blonde said while shaking his hand.

Willow also saw her father there. The redhead was confused. What would he be doing there? His presence there gave her more questions than answers.

“Dad, I thought you’d be in Australia this month,” Willow said.

“I know…I came back early because there were some things I needed to take care of. Tara, nice to see you again.” The older man gave the confused blonde a short hug, which confused her even more since it was the first time he did it. Tara however answered the hug quickly.

“Then, why are you here, dad? Not that I’m not glad to see ya butt…What is going on? Why…?” Willow frowned. She was getting really upset. She didn’t understand what the hell was happening and Willow hated it when she couldn’t understand things…

“Willow, please, sit down, dear,” Ira told her.

“Please, Willow… take a seat,” Mr. Kostas said from his chair behind the desk.

“You too, Tara,” Ira told the blonde and stood up so the blonde could seat. She tried to refuse but the older man wouldn’t take a no.

Tara sat by her girlfriend’s side and instantly Willow’s hand reached out for hers. The blonde held Willow’s hand and was trying to maintain herself calm for her girlfriend.

“Willow…I know you must be very confused about the reasons why you are here,” Mr. Kostas began. “And to go straight to the point, you are here today to talk about your grandmother’s will.”

“Will? What? She didn’t have a will,” Willow said, her hand automatically tightened the hold on Tara’s. “And even if she did, what does that have to do with me?”

“My child, it has everything to do with you because mother loved you more than anything else in the world.” Ira smiled to his daughter.

“I know she loved me. What the hell are you talking about?” Willow was seriously starting to get pissed and Tara was getting ready to calm her down if she exploded. She didn’t think that either Ira or Mr. Kostas have ever seen Willow mad before.

“Maybe you should read this, Will.” Mr. Kostas handed her an envelope. “We should leave them alone for a moment, Ira.”

“Of course, yes.”

“Can I offer you another coffee, Ira?”

“Sure.”

The two men left and the girls were now all alone. Tara took a deep breath and finally broke the silence.

“Baby…do you…um…want me to read it to you?” Tara asked quickly.

Willow gulped some air and handed the envelope to her girlfriend with shaky hands. The blonde gave her hands a soft squeeze and pulled out a letter.

“Ready?” After a moment, Willow nodded and Tara cleared her throat.

My dear Xulon:

I know you must be very confused. But I hope you will understand. I am so sorry for not telling you about my will and that everything I own is now yours. I will explain it all to you, my dear Xulon…When the time is right.

You must know that I leave you my house, my child because we had so many good times there. Because that was our sanctuary and now it will be yours and Astron’s. Build a home with her there, make the heart of our magic to start beating again. Follow the Heart of our Magic… I’ll also leave you my money, dear Xulon. We both know that it’s the most vane of all possessions and it doesn’t bring happiness…but it sure helps…

I love you, my dear Xulon. You and your father are the most important things in my life. I’d give my life for you. Since that first moment, when I saw you in the hospital… oh dear child, I knew you would be especial. I knew you would be the center of my world. And you know what? In the moment I saw you and Astron looking into each other’s eyes when you were only four years old, I knew it and Diane knew it too…you two were meant to be. My own shiny star told me so and so far, she has always been right…

Tara looked at her girlfriend, who had a an odd expression in her face…The blonde swallowed her own tears and asked.

“Do you want me to continue, sweetie?”

“Yes, go on, Tara,” Willow said in a small voice. Tara cleared her throat again.

And last, dear Xulon, I know how much you used to love my puzzles. Allow me to give you one more… What on this world are two and one at the same time? I know you’ll have a lot of questions that only I can answer, and I will…when the time is right and the moon is high. You’ll be confused, I know, but you will understand. You will understand, when your moment has arrived… I love you, Willow, I hope you take good care of Tara and I know she will take care of you. This is not a goodbye, my beautiful Xulon, my beautiful Astron…this is only a ‘see you later’.

Grandma Lillian…” Tara finished reading and left the letter on the desk. She looked at her girlfriend for a moment and then knelt in front of Willow, wrapping her arms around the now crying redhead. Tara let her cry in her shoulder, and she cried with her…

It seemed hours until Willow finally calmed down a little bit but knowing it wasn’t enough Tara pulled her tighter against her body and leaned in to sing softly in her ear.

So we're okay, we're fine
Baby I'm here to stop your crying
Chase all the ghosts from your head
I'm stronger than the monster beneath your bed
Smarter than the tricks played on your heart
We'll look at them together then we'll take them apart
Adding up the total of a love that's true
Multiply life by the power of two….

While singing to Willow, Tara stroke her lover’s silky hair and she could feel the redhead shaking less and less until there was no more shaking…

“I love you so much, sweetie…my beautiful, radiant, wonderful Willow…I’m here for you, okay? You can cry all you want, my shoulder is yours, baby…” Tara whispered into her lover’s hair.

“I-I…I love you too, Tare…” Willow stuttered while sobbing.

“Shush… don’t say anything…just let it all out…” Tara whispered.

Willow finally calmed down after a few more seconds and the redhead allowed her girlfriend to clean her tears.

“You…Thank you. Even at my worst…how do you do it?”

Tara gave her that lop-side grin that was only for Willow.

“Magic…” After a second, the smile fade away. “Do you want to talk about what happened? ‘Cause if you don’t feel alright I’m taking you home. I don’t care.”

“I need to know…Grandma knew you would come back? How could she? How could she know we’d be here, today, together? I don’t understand, I hate no understand things. I’m supposed to be a genius but I have no idea how she could…” Tara’s lips stopped Willow from keep babbling.

“Calm down, baby, breathe…As far as I know, Lillian didn’t know any seer. Maybe she knew somebody who could see the future?”

“I don’t think so. I mean, your mom was great at it, so are you…but by the date written in the letter, your mom…was already gone…”

“Mom could have told her before…who knows…Anything is possible, honey,” the blonde said, frustrated that she couldn’t give her lover the answers she needed. Willow took the letter from the desk and read it again.

You will understand… when the time is right and the moon is high…” Willow read out loud. “Grandma…what the hell… I hate waiting…Why do I have to wait to understand? Why couldn’t she just…say it?”

“Maybe she didn’t because she knew you need to wait, Will…Some things can’t be rushed…” Tara told her lover while caressing her silky hair.

“Why do you have to be so freaking logical, Tara?” And finally Willow managed to give her a little smile.

“‘Cause I’m supposed to give you balance, remember?” Tara gave her a loving smile. The blonde leaned in and kissed her lover’s lips sweetly.

After they pull apart, Tara observed the letter that was in Willow’s hands for a moment and then back at Willow.

“What?” Willow asked.

“Soulmates…” Tara whispered.

“What you mean? Yes, we are, baby.”

“I know we are, Will…” Tara smile grew bigger. “But her puzzle…in the letter… ‘What on this world are two and one at the same time?’” Tara read out loud.

“Soulmates…two bodies, one soul,” Willow replied.

“Exactly, but I don’t know why she wrote that…”

“Guess we’re just gonna have to wait…”

In that moment, Mr. Kostas and Ira entered the room again. Willow’s father looked at his daughter carefully, as if expecting her to be upset with him.

“Willow? Are you okay?” Mr. Kostas asked as he sat in his chair.

“I am. I just have a lot of questions without an answer,” Willow said without actually looking at the lawyer.

“I’m sorry, I don’t like to do this but…would you want me to read the will to you? To explain you all the details about-”

“Don’t read it. Just…explain whatever the hell I need to know so I can go home, Mr. Alexander.”

“Sure, of course, yes…”The lawyer fumbled with some papers for a moment. Then put on his glasses and cleared his throat. “Well, the house has been kept in conditions, you just need to sing some papers. Lillian set up a bank account for you with money…um.”

Willow didn’t say anything, she simply stared at the older man in front of her…She wanted to get it over with. She didn’t want to be there anymore…she needed to think and…sleep...maybe this whole thing was a dream, and she would wake up in her comfy bed with Tara by her side...

“200.000 dollars. Plus your college trust found for 100.899 dollars. I need you to sign some papers for that too…” The lawyer looked up to find two girls looking at him open mouthed.

“My grandma didn’t have that kind of money. I would have known. She never had financial problems, as far as I remember but she didn’t…”

“What did she do? Robbed a bank?” Everybody looked at Tara and the blonde blushed. “Did I say that…out loud? I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry, baby, I’m thinking the same,” Willow said, still in shock. The redhead looked at her father. “Did you know about all this?”

“Yes, Willow, I did. Your grandma made me to swear I wouldn’t tell you. I am sorry, my dear,” the tired looking man said, his eyes were glued to the floor.

“I’m not upset, I’m just confused as Hell. Can I go now Mr. Alexander? I don’t feel well.”

“You just need to sign a few papers…”

“Baby, want me to take you home, now?” Tara asked her girlfriend once they were outside of the office.

The redhead was holding a big yellow envelope and seemed to be lost in thoughts.

“Will?”

“What?” Willow finally reacted and noticed that her girlfriend was talking to her.

“Want me to take you home?” Tara placed her hands on both sides of Willow’s neck and rested her forehead against Willow’s. “What do you want right now? I’ll do anything.”

“Take me home, baby…” Willow’s hands squeezed the envelope for a second before she allowed her girlfriend to get her into the car and closed the door behind her.

“Let’s go home,” Tara said. The blonde started the car and automatically her right hand reached out for Willow’s. “Maybe Faith and Buffy are back in the Magic Box. You think they’ll like it if I bake some cookies? Because I don’t want to bake too many cookies if they’re not gonna eat it. And no way I’m letting you eat too many cookies. Remember what happened the last time you ate too many cookies? Oh Goddess…That was a disaster. How old were we back then? 13? 14? I remember you used to let me to rub your tummy, it drove me crazy. It got me all hot and bothered if I’m honest but what did you expect? I mean, I was 14…hormonal teen much? I still love to rub your tummy though, I-” Tara noticed Willow staring at her. The redhead was covering her mouth to contain the fit of giggles from coming out. “What?”

Willow couldn’t hold back anymore and blurted out laughing while Tara simply looked at her like she was crazy. The redhead’s eyes were wet with tears of laughter and she was fighting to breathe because she couldn’t laugh and breathe at the same time…

“What was all that about?” Tara asked.

“You…Baby, you were babbling.” Willow chuckled again. Tara smiled as if she didn’t believe it.

“No way, Will. I don’t babble,” Tara said.

“Tara, you were babbling. Not like me ‘cause let me tell ya, it takes years and years of practice but you soo were babbling and it was oh soo cute! I wish I had a camera with me. Maybe you are spending WAY too much time with me-” Tara’s hand covered Willow’s mouth. The blonde pulled her hand away and placed it on Willow’s shoulder.

“Okay, I accept that maybe I was babbling…but so were you a second ago, sweetie,” Tara told her, still laughing.

“We’re bad, aren’t we?” Willow gave her a small but loving smile.

“We are,” Tara agreed. “I’m glad to see you laughing. You were so serious and quiet that I thought…Well, now you’re feeling better?”

“I do. Thanks to you I feel better, love. Thank you.” Willow took the hand that was on her shoulder and kissed the palm and Tara’s knuckles.

“I’m always here for you, sweetie.” Tara smiled at Willow.

“Tara?” Willow looked around for a moment and back to Tara. “Can you take me home?”

“What do you mean? We’re going home, honey,” Tara replied, feeling a bit confused.

“Home, love…Home.”

Willow’s eyes met Tara’s and it hit her. The blonde nodded and took a deep breath… They were returning home...

okay, guys...that was the Chapter, I hope you liked it!! By the way....those two phrases I put especial emphasis in... *winks* remember them...

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC:: Soulmates (Updated 27/7/010)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:50 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs! I've been a dibs machine lately! Pretty proud of myself :party.

Anyway, loved the chapter!

Willow/Tara are just too cute for words and I melted at Tara babbling.

I'm very intrigued as to the next chapter!

More!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:12 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

HAHAHAHAAAA!!! Tara cracked me up! "What did she do? Rob a bank?" :lmao When I read that, it reminded me of the "genuine-molded plastic" comment she made in Season 5....and that only made me laugh harder!

I'm loving this story so much! I wish that life could fall into place like that for me...find my soulmate, get a house and a bank account fully loaded...but I understand that Willow is totally overwhelmed...Poor girl. :(

Can't wait for the next update, Alex!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:56 pm 
3. Flaming O

fantastic update .. loved the Tara babble and the oops did i say that out loud... i was rolling...

waiting with eager eyes for your next update

:-D :bounce

Scarlet Black

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:17 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Poor confused Willow... Tara's bank robbery comment really made laugh... I guess Lillian somehow reincarnates sometime later in the story. When Willow figures that out she must be a very excited Spaz-y-Willow... I hope Willow & Tara very soon move into their new Home...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:06 pm 
3. Flaming O

I'm finally caught up :) These last two chapters are awesome, Alex!

I'm really interested in this riddle the girls have to figure out! Soon? Ish?

More please :) :) :)

:pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad that the lawyer only had good news to share. Now that Willow has inherited her grandma's house and some money her and Tara can start living their lives together under one roof. Looking forward to the next update.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:38 am 
8. Vixen

I think I like where this is going. Great writing sweetie.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:47 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Awww...so sweet! I love Tara babble!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:33 am 
8. Vixen

It would seem we all agree the bank robber comment by Tara was priceless - you can just see her blurting it out.

Questions, questions and more questions so off to grandma's house we go...

I'm watching, so lead the way. ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:16 am 

Hey Alex !

Just read the last two chapter, sorry i was so late ^^'. So, I loved it, really it's very good chapters, very interesting, and i'm totally looking forward to see how this will go...and major LOL on the bank robbing ;-)

Keep it up hun !

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:29 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

IM BACK!!! Yes, I am back....I didnt die or anything like that....

I've been....it's been hell to write this chapter....but Im happy with it...or almost all of it... so I hope you like it....

CHAPTER 6- Home…

Minutes later, both girls were standing in the driveway of…home.

The garden as still as beautiful as they remembered it. The grass was shiny and short, the roses were in their full glory just like the last time Willow had been in the house, and filled the air with their perfume. The house looked new, if that was even possible…

The house was a castle, their castle… Three floors, lots of windows, a big backyard to play, a living room, a huge library, dining room, a kitchen, a basement to pretend it was the dungeons…a front porch with a swing to enjoy the sunsets…

“Wanna go inside…my Queen Tara?” Willow looked at her lover and extended her hand. The blonde looked surprised at hearing that old nickname from their childhood when they used to pretend the house was their castle and them were Queens.

“You called me…” Tara gave her that smiled that was only for Willow and grabbed the offered hand. “You haven’t called me that since we were kids.”

“It is true, my love. But you were always my beautiful Queen…Do you want to go back to our castle?”

“Always as long you are by my side, my Queen Willow…”

“I’ll always be by your side, Tara.”

The girls walked the path to the porch, only stopping to stare at the swing for a moment before Willow pulled out of her pocket the key and put it in the lock. The redhead waited, she was breathing hard but she calmed down a bit when Tara placed her hand on top of Willow, offering her silent support.

Everything was just like they remembered. The hall, covered in pictures of the whole group of friends (Willow, Tara, Kelly and Amanda), the stairway that led to the upper floors, the hallway to the library and the basement, the living room to their left (it was a bit different. The couches were replaced with two black leather couches, the TV was replaced with the latest flat TV). The dining and the kitchen were on their right… The familiar perfume of the roses from the front yard always invaded the house and it still felt like home…

They WERE at home…

“Home…” Willow muttered and swallowed her tears while she walked around the living room. One of her hands was still holding Tara as if her life depended on it while the other reached out to touch the fornitures…

“Yes, home, Willow…”

They stopped in front of the bookshelf that was in the corner of the room. There were some books but it was mostly filled with pictures and photo albums.

“Remember this?” Willow grabbed one of the pictures and held it for her lover to see. Willow, Tara, Kelly and Amanda were in the picture at the age of 5. Kelly and Amanda were smiling widely side by side while Willow and Tara we both smiling shyly, their hands entwined behind their backs, and their faces were completely red…

“Of course I remember this day, Will. It was summer. We were 5 years old…” Tara trailed off and gulped some air.

“Only a few minutes before the picture was taken you gave me a red rose and said that it reminded you of me, but that it wasn’t as pretty as I was…” Willow filled in the blank that Tara didn’t seem to be able to fill.

“I did say that…I still believe that. And you took my hand and kissed my cheek. Remember?” Tara’s smile was so big that the blonde thought her cheeks would hurt later.

“I remember, baby.” Willow winked, then leaned in and placed a sweet kiss on her girlfriend’s lips.

After they pulled apart, Willow placed the picture back in its place and they walked towards the stairs…one step at the time…

Willow’s heart was beating faster and faster. This was her home, the only home she ever knew…One small part of her was expecting to hear her grandmother making tea in the kitchen while talking to Diane, like when they were kids, liked the last time they were together in that house…

Something similar was happening to Tara. There were so many memories, so many feelings inside that house…So many images were rising in front of her eyes like a film…One part of her was expecting to smell Lillian’s cookies, or to find the older woman enjoying the peaceful afternoon with the other Elders from the coven in the backyard… She knew Willow was receiving a big blow right now and Tara wanted to be there for her. But another part of her wasn’t sure of what to do, because she was feeling it too…It was a big blow for her too…

Deep inside, Tara was wondering about her role from now on…Willow wanted her to go and live with her in the house? Everything was going to be like that from now on…Willow in her house and Tara would still live with Buffy and Faith? Tara shook her head. Right now wasn’t the time to think about that, now she had to be there for her girlfriend…

Willow opened the master bedroom’s door and looked at Tara. The blonde followed inside. The room was a little different from what Willow remembered. The bed was replaced with a four posted shiny oak bed, it was covered with black satin sheets and matching duvet. By the large window there was a black leather armchair that matched the couches from downstairs. There was a large mirror in the corner of the room. The bathroom door and walk-in closet doors were still of the same color, just like the night tables and the chest at the foot of the bed.

“I so hope this wasn’t my dad’s decision…That would be too creepy,” Willow commented, trying to make a joke, as she sat on the bed.

“I don’t think your dad has such a good taste, Will,” Tara joked too. “You don’t like it, honey?” The blonde’s mind had life of its own and right now it was tempting her with all the things they could do on top of those soft silky sheets…

“I do, baby, that is not even an issue…it’s just…I don’t know…” Willow looked around. “You think that this place can be home for us again? You really think we could make this our home again…without…”

“Without them?” The redhead nodded silently. “Honestly, anywhere we are…if you’re with me, anywhere is home, Will…And yes, without them, it will be hard. But I guess it’s a matter of getting used to it. I do think we can make this place our home again, Will, this place IS home, Will…cant you feel it?”

“I know…I can feel it…I can feel it calling at me, my soul wants me, no, begs me to come back… I need it to find peace…”

“I understand, my love, trust me I do…This is your home, Willow…”

“No. This is OUR home, Tara, not…mine. Ours. I don’t want to be here without you,” Willow said firmly to her lover, her eyes expressing much more than her words. “So I’m asking you. Do you want to make a home here with me? I won’t be mad if you think we shouldn’t live together for now, but I want to know…will you take that step with me?”

“Willow Rosenberg, how do you even doubt that I don’t want to make a home with you? You’re my soulmate, honey. I love you more than anything in the world. I would love to make a home with you.”

“I love you so much, Tare. You have no idea how much, baby.” Willow leaned in and kissed her girlfriend with all the love she could muster, caressing Tara’s lips slightly, then a little harder. The tip of Willow’s tongue caressed Tara’s bottom lip, asking for an entrance that Tara gladly conceded…

“I do have an idea of how much you love me, Will, ‘cause I love you just as much…” Tara whispered to her lover, after pulling away only an inch, enough to rest her forehead against Willow’s.

Willow thought.

“Will, what are you thinking? I know that face…” Tara said and gave her a little smile.

The redhead didn’t answer. Instead, she cupped Tara’s face with her hands and brought their lips together again into a passionate kiss. Lips, tongues, saliva…thousands of tiny sensors were sending thousands of messages of pleasure to the brain while they kissed…their souls were making love in some other realm…

“I was thinking of you, baby…” Willow said after pulling away, her lips red and swollen from the intense kissing. “I always think of you.”

Willow’s phone rang in her pocket and the redhead pulled it out.

“Hello? Oh Kelly, it’s you. Yes, Tara’s with me. What you want?” Willow smiled when Tara took off her shoes, crawled on top of the bed and sat behind Willow. The blonde began to massage the redhead’s shoulders sensually, placing short kisses along the length of Willow’s neck and shoulders… “We’re home, Kell-doll…No, not Buffy’s…” There was a silence on the other end of the line. “Yes, home, Kelly, home…”

Tara began to put more passion into her kisses. Her hands found their way to the front of Willow’s shirt and started unbuttoning the shirt. The tips of the blonde’s fingers teased the skin of Willow’s stomach, causing her to giggle. Slowly, the blonde’s hand cupped her girlfriend’s cotton clad breasts and her thumbs started to stroke Willow’s nipples through the fabric of the bra…

“Yes, Kell, we are, we are…ask me again in five minutes…shit…” Tara took a piece of flesh between her lips and started sucking on Willow’s pulse point. She knew there would be a huge mark, but she didn’t care, she wanted to mark her soulmate…and wanted to be marked in return so the world would see they were taken…

Willow’s phone hit the floor and Tara laughed at Willow’s attempts to pick it up.

“Sorry, Kell. I dropped the phone, yeah…Seems like my girlfriend doesn’t know how to behave anymore…Yeah, sure…No idea but we’re going back for sure, all our stuff are there…Yes…”

Tara laid back on the bed and propped herself on her elbows while she stared at Willow with a raised eyebrow. She was giving her lover her best sexy look and she was hoping that it would work…

“Okay, yeah, maybe we’ll celebrate a little later…Okay…See ya later. Bye, Kell-doll.”

Willow left her phone on top of the chest at the foot of the bed and turned to look at her girlfriend. “You little…You don’t know how to behave, do ya?”

Tara squealed when her smaller girlfriend jumped on top of her and straddled her thighs. Willow took advantage of the giggling blonde and pinned her hands onto the bed above her head and leaned in so their breasts were barely touching and their faces were only a few inches apart…

“If…someone hadn’t corrupted me…I was innocent…” Tara said teasingly.

“Oh really? Well, maybe you need to be punished then, don’t you think?”

“You wouldn’t dare,” Tara said in mock outrage.

“OH yeah, I would…”

The girls started struggling. Tara was trying to get free and Willow was using every spot she could find to tickle her girlfriend. Both girls were laughing and having so much fun, like they haven’t had in a long time…as if the events of the day hadn’t happened…Finally Willow fell on top of Tara, they both were breathing heavily and more tired than they thought they were…

“Please…no more…My body can’t…take it,” Willow breathed out.

“Funny. You usually beg for more, Will,” Tara teased. “Ya know…I have this crazy idea…”

Willow lifted her head from Tara’s chest to listen.

“I’m listening…”

“Well, it’s crazy because it’s not something WE would do…”

“Whatever it is…I’m with ya…” Willow jumped from the bed and pulled her girlfriend with her and ran out of the room and the house, only to realize she had left door unlock and she still have her shirt open… Willow ran into the car screaming while Tara laughed her ass off.

“Tare, are you sure about this?” Willow asked, standing in front of the shop. “I don’t want you to regret it later.”

“I am. You?” Tara asked and held her hand up in the air for Willow to take. The redhead took the offered hand and looked at her.

“Always.”

The front door opened and Willow and Tara entered the house, knowing their friends were already there, probably waiting for them to have dinner.

“Finally, we were about to eat without you guys,” Buffy told them.

“Sorry, Buff, we were kinda busy,” Willow said.

“Come, let’s eat guys,” Buffy said and left to the dining room.

“Yeah, we’ll be right there, Buff. We’re gonna wash up,” Willow said before following her girlfriend upstairs. The redhead went to the bathroom and then went back to their bedroom.

Tara was in front of the mirror, her t-shirt was on the bed and she was checking herself out.

“Please, tell me you don’t regret it,” Willow said and Tara turned to see Willow locking the door. The redhead walked to her girlfriend, slowly unbuttoning her shirt and threw in onto the bed to join Tara’s. “Because I don’t. I love it. I don’t even feel it anymore…It doesn’t hurt, it’s not sore or anything.”

“Maybe our little make out session in the car healed us both, mine is completely healed. Come, touch it…”

Willow closed the space between them and reached out slowly to touch the tattoo on Tara’s chest, right above her breast. It was a butterfly, black and emerald green, to match Willow’s eyes. The redhead traced every single line with her fingertip and her smile grew bigger when Tara reached out and did the same to her own tattoo. The redhead had also a butterfly, the same kind but black and blue, to match Tara’s eyes.

Since entering the tattoo shop, both girls kept their hands joined, they eyes were looking into the other’s and no words were necessary between them. They barely flinched when the needles marked their skin, they barely noticed there were other people around…

There was a shock of electricity that ran between them, a sensual shock that ran from the tip of their toes to the tip of their fingers…It was impossible to avoid, they always felt like that, every time they touched, even if it was an innocent gesture like hold hands… and the make-out session in the car hadn’t helped at all…

“I want you so bad, sweetie…” Tara whispered. Her breath hot and heavy hit Willow right in the face and she was staring at Willow through heavy eyelids… “I can’t stand it anymore…”

“I know, me neither…” Willow whispered back, still admiring the piece of body art on her lover’s chest. She was also admiring the goose bumps in Tara’s skin, the heavy breathing, her chest going up and down, up and down, the way both hearts were beating fast, like drums in perfect rhythm, and the way their nipples were standing erect through the fabric of their bras…

“But we can’t, they guys are downstairs…waiting for us…” Tara tried to pull away but she couldn’t, her body needed Willow…so much…

“We’ll talk to them tomorrow…forget about them now…”

“I don’t think they’re coming down, do you guys?” Buffy asked the others. They were in the living room after dinner, just relaxing and talking.

“No, they’re not. But I bet they’re goin’ down…on each other.” Faith chuckled and went to the kitchen to throw her empty beer bottle in the trash.

Kelly laughed and relaxed in her seat. Amanda was still drinking from her beer bottle by her side and her free hand was holding Kelly’s.

“Would you like some coffee, guys? I have the sudden urge for coffee,” Buffy said.

“Nah, I’m cool.” Amanda lifted her beer bottle a little to show she still had some.

“I would like some, Buffy,” Kelly said.

“Be right back, guys. I gotta change,” Faith said and went upstairs.

“I’ll be right back as well,” Buffy said and went to the kitchen for coffee.

“So, they’re moving to Lillian’s house?” Amanda asked her girlfriend while playing with Kelly’s hair.

“Yep. I called Willow today and they were there. I don’t know the whole deal…She didn’t really explain much,” Kelly said.

“They’re going home, love,” Amanda said and nuzzled her girlfriend’s neck with her nose.

“Yes, they are, sweetie…” Kelly pulled out a royal purple velvet bag from her jacket pocket. It was the size of a tennis ball and Amanda’s eyes widened in surprise when she saw it. “Love you, babe.”

“I love you too, hon…Oh, you didn’t have to…Is there a special occasion that I forgot?” The brunette took the present and held it in front of her.

“Nope. No special occasion. I just felt like getting my girl a present, that’s all,” Kelly said and kissed Amanda’s cheek. “C’mon, open it…hope you like it.”

Amanda pulled at the golden string and gasped when she saw what there was inside the little velvet bag. It was a white pearl of the size of a tennis ball…there was a mysterious glow on the pearl and it just took Amanda’s breath away…

“Kelly…wow…”

“Like it?” Kelly looked at her hopefully.

“I love it, Doll…” The brunette kissed her girlfriend with passion and hugged her with her free arm. “Thank you so much.”

“I’m glad you like it,” Kelly said, satisfied with herself.

“Kell, you’re spoiling me…”

“I know, I like it.” Kelly grinned smugly and kissed her girlfriend again.

“Is it…real, Kelly?” Amanda asked while inspecting the pearl.

“It is. My friend Ramora got it for me,” Kelly answered.

“Ramora? The mermaid?” Amanda’s jaw hit the floor.

“Yes. She and her sisters blessed the pearl with good fortune,” Kelly said.

“Goddess, Kelly…you called the mermaids…for me?”

“Babe, I would go up there and kick Zeus’s ass for you,” Kelly said seriously. “I’d go and tell Aphrodite that she’s ugly, for you. And besides, they owed me a favor.”

“Well, I love it…I love you, Doll…” Amanda leaned in and kissed her girlfriend again, instantly deepening the kiss. The brunette brought up her hand to tangle her fingers in Kelly’s hair and pull her girlfriend closer.

By the time Buffy came back with a tray with the coffee and brownies Amanda had made that same afternoon, the brunette was straddling Kelly and Kelly’s hands were on her girlfriend’s ass…

“You’re worse than Willow and Tara,” Buffy joked and sat, placing the tray on the coffee table.

“Sorry, we kinda got carried away,” Kelly said as Amanda slid off her lap, placing the new present in her jacket pocket before Buffy could see it. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to share with her friends but…that kind of present felt too…intimate to share it with any other person than Kelly. So she didn’t.

“Okay, guys, I’m outta here,” Faith said as she put on her leather jacket.

“Going clubbing, Faith?” Kelly asked.

“Yeah, kinda…”

“Where are you going, Faith?” Amanda asked her.

“Okay, don’t laugh…I got a date.” Faith didn’t look at her friends, who were looking at her open mouthed.

“You mean a date-date?” Amanda asked.

“Yes. Now you guys can laugh…” Faith said and looked away again.

“We’re not, Faith. Good luck on your date,” Buffy said.

“Thanks, B. By the way, after my date I’m going to Gin’s place, there’s a party, so I’m not comin’ back tonight,” Faith said before grabbing her keys from the little table by the door. “See ya guys.”

After Faith left, the group of friends locked gases.

“Wow…Surprises never end,” Amanda said.

“Yeah…Did the world stop spinning, love?” Kelly asked her girlfriend and squealed when a pillow hit her head. “Hey!” Kelly glared playfully at Buffy. “It’s true!” She laughed.

“I know but don’t laugh. She will never admit it but she’s actually nervous about this,” Buffy commented. “Dates are new territory.”

“Uncharted territory…it’s understandable,” Amanda commented.

“Babe, it’s getting late. We should go back,” Kelly said after a few minutes.

“Yes, we should…”

Later that night, two figures walked downstairs looking for something to eat. Willow and Tara were wearing their robes to cover their naked bodies, and were looking to refill their energy with some food. They felt giddy, amazingly in love. This day had been full of feelings…confusion, sadness, surprise, vulnerability, the rush of doing something crazy, the sweet ecstasy of their slow tender but passionate love making and the lusty sex that followed…Now they were hungry. And happy. And strangely enough, they weren’t tired at all… it was as if they were high on life…

“Want a sandwich, honey?” Tara asked her girlfriend, who was sitting on one of the stools.

“I’d love one, baby,” Willow said as she went to the living room to get her laptop. The redhead went back to the kitchen and started checking her emails while Tara made some sandwiches. Willow looked up. “Oh, baby, don’t forget-”

“I’ll put mayo in yours, I know, love,” Tara cut her off.

The blonde smiled at her lover and returned to her task. Willow started at her for a minute, it was such a…domestic image. And Willow loved the fact that Tara looked so mother-like while doing that kind of things…she would be a great mother, that was for sure…

“Here you go, sweetie.” Tara placed a plate with two sandwiches for her and two for Willow. Then she poured some orange juice for Willow and apple juice for her and sat down in front of her lover. “Don’t eat too fast, Will, I don’t want your tummy hurting.”

“Yes, mum,” Willow replied jokingly.

“Very funny, Will,” Tara said.

They are in silence until Tara began to giggle uncontrollably. Willow looked at her as if asking what was so funny and Tara pointed at her.

“What?”

“You worse than a child, Willow Rosenberg.” Tara walked around the kitchen island, grabbed a napkin and started to clean the mayo from Willow’s cheeks. “I don’t know why you always end up covered in mayo, honey,” Tara added as she cleaned her face like a mother would. “Now, that’s better.” Tara placed a sweet kiss on the tip of Willow’s nose and walked back to her stool.

“I’m not a child,” Willow said in a small voice, a small pout forming in her lips.

“No, you’re worse,” Tara teased.

“I’m not,” the redhead protested, a full pout in her lips now.

“Yes, you are, honey…and I love that about you.” Tara stood up and walked around the island again so she could kiss Willow chastely on the lips. Willow grabbed Tara’s waist and pulled her closer so Tara was standing between the redhead’s legs.

“I love you too, Tare,” Willow said and kissed her again. “You’re gonna be an awesome mum, you know that, don’t you?”

“You think so?” Tara asked. She wasn’t surprised by the comment at all.

“I know so, Tara, I know you will.”

“We both will. You’re gonna be great too, Will,” Tara said while stroking her lover’s hair.

“I’m not so sure about that…Probably not gonna do such a great job.”

“No, you will be amazing, honey. We’re gonna be amazing, together…” Tara said and looked into her lover’s eyes.

“Of course, we’re gonna be amazing together, baby…” Willow agreed. The redhead smiled and brought up her hand to interlock her fingers into Tara’s hair so she could pull her down for a sweet kiss.

They stood there enjoying the soft contact of their lips moving against each other, neither girl deepening the kiss yet…until Willow parted her lips so their tongues could meet again. Tara gladly followed her and their tongues began another slow dance, caressing each other and exploring the other’s well known mouth.

Somehow, Willow’s hands found their way to Tara’s ass, after opening the blonde’s robe, causing Tara to moan into the kiss and get even closer to her girlfriend. Tara’s hands were massing Willow’s shoulders and neck while stroking her hair at the same time.

“You really will be a wonderful…completely awesome, hot mum, Tara,” Willow told her while tracing a path down Tara’s jaw line and neck with her lips as her hands squeezed the flesh of Tara’s ass before traveling up, caressing the curve of Tara’s hips and waist until she reached her favorite part in her lover’s body.

Tara moaned into the kiss again when Willow cupped her breasts and started teasing the now erect nipples with her thumbs.

“You will too, baby,” Tara whispered, arching her back into the contact of her lover’s hands. Willow’s mouth was now on her collarbone, kissing and stroking the flesh with her tongue.

“One day, babe…after college…” Willow reached her final objective. The redhead started to trace with her lips and tongue the lines of Tara’s tattoo…every line made with ink was a promise made to her soulmate, a promise of love and loyalty…and eternity…

“Deal, Will…Goddess, baby…”

“Let’s go back upstairs? Buffy and Faith must be home and don’t want them-” Willow was dragged back to their room by an eager Tara…

Okay guys...that was the Chapter.... I hope you liked it!!!

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC:: Soulmates (Updated 5/8/010)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:47 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I guess Willow & Tara are going to be parents before they think. And I guess the baby will be Lillian's reincarnation... Willow & Tara sure enjoy their skin-on-skin activities ;-) :blush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:06 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Aww great chapter. Loved it!

The tattoos are so cute. And I love that they're building a home together!

More!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:09 am 

Hey there !

Very nice chapter, Faith on a date ? yay yay ^^. Looking up for the next one ! :)

Keep it up ! :peace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:17 am 
3. Flaming O

:party :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :party :pinky :party :pinky :party :pinky :party

I absolutely love this chapter, Alex! I could feel the emotions they were having walking through the house..and Willow, when she thinks about marrying Tara..amazing. Also, the tattoos were a nice touch..very unexpected, but very sweet :)

Can't wait for more...ok, I'm off to the next story :)

Great job, Alex :party

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:47 am 
8. Vixen

Like the tattoo idea, very sweet. What's the plan for the pearl? There has to be something, right?