The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Meant to Find Each Other
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:46 pm 
3. Flaming O

• Title: Meant to Find Each Other
• Author: Jane Harvey
• Editor: Aly Sapiandante
• Email address: janeharvey27@yahoo.com
• Feedback: Of course!! But please be nice. It's my first fic ever and I'm quite sensitive. Thanks. :)
• Distribution: Ummm, well, don't steal my fic is all I ask, but if you do, karma will getcha, so it's your choice, buddy! So, just make sure all my disclaimers are in tack.
• Spoilers: Well, it takes place in season 5 before Listening to Fear, little things are different like them having a car and stuff, and maybe other little things as well, but there are spoilers up to season 5, and it could go farther and stuff so... yeah. Enter at your own risk.
• Rating: PG-13 but it could get worse... Uhhhh... better! Hehe. You never know!
• Pairing: W/T, X/A
• Disclaimer: All these characters belong to a bunch of rich people who aren't me. But I might add little characters... so those that you might not recognize from the show.. those would be mine, uh-huh.
• Summary: Not really sure how to simplify it.. so just read and see for yourself. Hehe.
• Notes: I'm a pretty decent writer imo, but I don't have Microsoft word right now so bear with me peoples. If there are any typos, I'm sorry bout that. I'm quite the sap, so if you don't like sappy, I'd stay away from my stories. There most likely will be some conflict, but other than that... Ummm, not much else I can think of... Thanks and enjoy!!

P.S. Thanks so much for doing the editing, Aly!!! :) I love you, my Filipino! hehe.

Oh, and thoughts are in italics

[center]Chapter 1: The Surprise[/center]

Willow was sitting in the passenger seat of the car she and Tara just bought with the help of Willow 's parents for her birthday. It was a nice sleek black convertible, with the top securely shut. It was night time and they were afraid a vamp might jump into the back or something. Willow had no idea where Tara was taking her, but as long as they were together, she didn't care. All she could think about was the woman next her and how beautiful she was. Goddess, she's so beautiful... does she even realize that?

Willow hated surprises, but she loved the suspense of not knowing, however, it did not stop her from asking " Tara , why can't I know what my surprise is?" Tara turned her head to face the red head, then looked back at the road and asked, "Will, honey, have you looked up the definition of 'surprise' lately?" She giggled and looked over to see Willow 's expression. The redhead was smiling, but had the look of contemplation on her face. She was contemplating whether to beg or to just wait. "Well, of course I know what a surprise is, but why does it have to be a surprise? I mean, what's the special occasion?" She asked the beautiful blonde.

Does she even realize how amazing she is? "The wonderfulness of you, doofus." Tara smiled after looking Willow up and down. "Tare-bear, is 'wonderfulness' even a word?" Willow asked and looked out the window. Tara looked over at her and remembered something. "Of course it is, you came up with it. You're the brainy type, remember?" Tara smiled that half smile that made Willow 's heart skip a beat as she pulled over. The red head just smiled back, it took her a minute to realize they had stopped. As Tara reached into the back seat for something, Willow snapped out of it and looked outside the window again. "Um Tar, if you're planning on throwing me into the bushes and--" Willow stopped talking as she felt Tara put a blind fold over her eyes. A blind fold, huh? How cute... "A blind fold? Didn't know you were into cliché’s, baby."

"You'd be surprised." Was all Tara said. Willow could hear the smile in her voice as she spoke. Tara settled back into the driver’s seat, started the car and drove off.

Tara glanced at Willow briskly, "Just a little while longer." She said and turned back to face the road with a huge grin. She was so excited about the surprise, and she was so glad Xander could help.

As Tara pulled into the driveway of Xander's apartment, Willow reached up to remove the blind fold. The blonde caught her hands, "Uh, uh, uh, love. Not yet." She smiled. "Now, you stay right there. I'll come around and help you out." The red head just sighed and smiled, staying right where she was.

She heard the door open and felt Tara reaching out to her, her touch felt like electricity. "Here," Tara said, holding out her hands. Then she remembered that Willow couldn't see what she was doing. "Oh, duh, um," She grabbed her lovers hands and helped her out of the vehicle. They locked arms as Tara led her inside.

----------------------------------------------------
Jane :party

I'm sorry it's so short. It's only just the beggining. I hope you like it!!

Last edited by Tillow4ever on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Meant to Find Each Other
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:58 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 2
Nice start, dudette!!! I'm impressed!! I'll look forward to the next chapter...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:04 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Interesting beginning...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:21 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Interesting... ^^ nice chapter, you write kinda well indeed :) Looking up for more ^^

Keep it up :peace

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:21 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Cute beginning!

Looking forward to seeing the surprise! Particularly impressed that this is your first fic!

Can't wait for more!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:48 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
hm i really like it so far
more?
soonish :pray

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:01 pm 
3. Flaming O

Alex_Vixen: Thanks, Alex! I'm glad you are impressed! I really hope you'll enjoy the next chapter!
Zampsa1975: Thank you very much!
KiWy: Thank you, Rima. I'm glad you think I do^^
Laragh: OMG!! Thank you!! I've heard that you are one of the best writers out there! I'm so glad you liked it!! Btw, I gotta get to reading some of yours! I've probably already read a few, but the more the merrier! hehe.
ashcrash71590: Thanks, Ash! <3 And yes, there will be more.. soonish! :)

Well, I'd have had more up sooner, but my beta was doing her homework... lol

I hope you all like the rest!! ;-)
---------------------------------------------------

• Feedback: Of course!! But please be nice. It's my first fic ever and I'm quite sensitive. Thanks. :)
• Distribution: Ummm, well, don't steal my fic is all I ask, but if you do, karma will getcha, so it's your choice, buddy! So, just make sure all my disclaimers are in tack.
• Spoilers: Well, it takes place in season 5 before Listening to Fear, little things are different like them having a car and stuff, and maybe other little things as well, but there are spoilers up to season 5, and it could go farther and stuff so... yeah. Enter at your own risk.
• Rating: PG-13 but it could get worse... Uhhhh... better! Hehe. You never know!
• Disclaimer: All these characters belong to a bunch of rich people who aren't me. But I might add little characters... so those that you might not recognize from the show.. those would be mine, uh-huh.
• Summary: Not really sure how to simplify it.. so just read and see for yourself. Hehe.
• Notes: I'm a pretty decent writer imo, but I don't have Microsoft word right now so bear with me peoples. If there are any typos, I'm sorry bout that. I'm quite the sap, so if you don't like sappy, I'd stay away from my stories. There most likely will be some conflict, but other than that... Ummm, not much else I can think of... Thanks and enjoy!!

P.S. Thanks so much for doing the editing, Aly!!! I love you, my Filipino! :) Hehe.

[center]Chapter 2: Xander's Apartment[/center]

They got to Xander's door, and right as Tara was about to knock, "Xander?" Willow asked confused. "Will, you're not supposed to peek!!"

"I'm not peeking. I can sense him."

Tara looked at her lover. "Y-you can sense him?" She asked with a confused/worried look on her face. "Yeah, I can sense when the people that I love are around." Willow leaned into Tara's neck and breathed hot air onto it "I can sense you everywhere. Always.."

She kissed kissed Tara's neck with a slow caress. Whatever the blonde witch was about to say it completely escaped her mind. She leaned her head to the side with her eyes lidded as she felt Willow run her tongue against her pulse point.

Willow pulled away, "Okay, what's my surprise? I wanna take this damn blind fold off already and see your reaction to my Willowyness." She said, and then Tara knocked on the door.

Willow was trying to keep calm, the suspense was killing her. WHAT IS IT!?! Grrrrr.... Xander answered the door. He looked as if he just woke up or something. His hair was ruffled and he had thrown on a robe. "Oh, hey, Tara. Willow." He smiled and winked at Tara. Willow turned toward his voice, "And again, I say Xander?" Niether person answered her question. Tara just looked from her then back at Xander. "Is everything ready?" She asked him, grinning. "Yup, just the way you wanted." He said and handed her a key.

"Xander! What are you doing?" It was Anya's voice. "Did you order pizza or something, because you can't just leave me lik--" Anya walked over so she could see who was at the door. Tara's eye's widened and then she quickly looked down. Xander turned around to see that Anya had not cover up. "Uhhh, An--" Anya cut him off. "What is Tara-- Why is Willow blind folded? Oh, god. Are we having a foursome or something?"
Willow reached up to take off the blind fold "Oh, hell no!" Tara grabbed her hands to stop her from undoing the ties. "Tara, please tell me this is not my suprise!!" Tara giggled. Xander coughed. "It wouldn't be opposed." Anya stated. Xander moved so that the bottom half of his body was hidden behind the door. He looked from Willow to Tara. "Umm, Willow. Tara. Have fun. Bye." He slammed the door. The witches started giggling as they heard his and Anya's conversation.

"An!" Xander chastised her. She looked at him with mock disapointment. "What? No Foursome?" She asked pouting.
"What?! Anya, no!" Xander was shaking his head of the image.
"Well, you get me all worked up, then you leave me there naked, and then I see them at the door with Willow blindfolded no less. What am I supposed to think? I thought they were here for something, you know, kink--"

Xander cut her off as he kissed her hard on the mouth. At first Anya was suprised and still wanted to keep talking but then she smiled, closed her eyes and kissed him back. He pulled away and looked at her. Her eyes were still closed. She slowly opened them and then looked down. "See? I knew you weren't opposed to the idea either." Anya said. She removed his robe, looked him up and down, then looked at him straight in the eyes. She ran her hands across his chest and kissed him. She slowly moved her arms around his neck and kissed him deeper. He pulled her in close. Xander lifted the crazy, naked woman that he loved up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Anya's lips moved to caress Xander's neck and he began backing them into their room.

[center]*********[/center]

Willow and Tara were just standing there wide eyed. They both turned to look at each other and even though Willow couldn't see Tara's face; they both started cracking up. Although it was somewhat weird and very gross, they still found it funny. Finally Willow and Tara stopped laughing. "Tara?" Willow asked catching her breath. "Can I take this blind fold off yet?" She pointed to the red cloth still covering her eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry, baby." Tara apologized, taking the other girls hand. "This way," She said.

The blonde led Willow down the hall and up a staircase. Willow was dying to know where she was being taken, but she pressed her lips together patiently.

TBC...

----------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

DUDETTE!!!!! AWESOME CHAPTER!!!!!!!! Very funny!!!!!!! :pinky :pinky

I love Anya's reaction and the idea of a foursome!!! AND WILLOW'S REACTION!!!!!! LOL... *thumbs up* keep goin', dudette...
And :pray :pray update soon??

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 pm 
5. Willowhand

wow
just wow
hehe
that was amazing
your right it did make me laugh
and i feel somewhat better
i freaking love your story
i can't wait for more sweetie
soon :pray

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:45 pm 
3. Flaming O

Alex_Vixen: I really glad you thought it was funny. And yeah... I've always seen Anya as the experimental type. She's very sexual and not afraid to talk about it, so why not? haha.. And yes, hopefully soon.
ashcrash71590: Really?? Hehe. Aww, thanks, Ashley. :) I'm glad it made you laugh!! I knew(hoped) it would!!! I'm glad you feel somewhat better. And yeah, very soon.

I might even post another soon... but the only thing is... My editor is pretty busy.... so SOON!!!

-----------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:44 pm 
3. Flaming O

ok... ok... since I did like the story... and you pouted... behold, feedback!

I'm loving the set up, and I think this story could go just about anywhere and I'm willing to sit and watch to see where it goes. The Xander/ Anya exchange was hilarious! and disturbing! lol.

Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:31 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Make a point for me in the disturbed column. Ew. Good writing though.

writerfreak :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:37 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Anya's reaction to "foursome" idea really made me laugh... Can't wait for the big surprise...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:27 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Ha, I laughed my ass off this chapter.

Both Anya and Willow's reaction to a foursome was perfect - very in character and hilarious.

You're keeping me in suspense with this surprise though!!!

Looking forward to more :)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:43 am 
3. Flaming O

hey!
Im loving this fic, intresting start.
I'm with Willow, what's Tara's surprise for her?
Rhiannon x :pride

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:12 am 

Wow...dunno if you're gonna believe it, but i swear while I read the part with Xander and Anya's "conversation", I had such a feeling of déjà vu !! ("déjà lu" in that case lol)....I knew the next sentences before even reading them 0o.

Anyway, nice chapter, the foursome idea was very funny, and i'm looking forward to more ;-)

Keep it up, Jane ! ;p

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:15 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

This is a wonderful start! I can't wait to read MORE :pray

You've got me hooked on wondering what the surprise is... and why it calls for a blindfold... not that I'm opposed to a bit of W/T kink, but... ;-)

Hope to see more soon!

C.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:36 pm 
3. Flaming O

Bewitchedyke: Hehe. Yes, it could go just about anywhere and it is. Uhh, will. Uhh, you know what I mean. lol. and yeah, I loved that part. Hilarious and disturbing. My exact thoughts. Hehe. I'm glad you thought so too.

writerfreak: Haha... I know.. I know.. But It was funny and you know it! ;) lol. Thank you, Amanda.

Zampsa1975: Yay, I'm really glad the "foursome" joke was a hit! hehe.

Laragh: Yay! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! I wasn't sure if I had their characters completely correct... I was pretty sure I did, but thanks for the confirmation! :D I'm glad I'm keeping it suspenseful... keeps people reading ;) hehe.

rhh21: Hmm, everyone is saying "interesting".. should I take that the wrong way... ?? LOL jk.. Thanks! I'm glad you like it. Well, as for the surprise, you'll find out in this chapter! Well... sorta. Haha. At least the beggining of it.

KiWy: Hehe. Really?? Maybe because it was soooo something that would totally happen between Xander and Anya...? Idk.. hehe, but when I wrote it, it felt like it would totally happen. haha. Thanks alot. And I will! :)

Cyteach: Well, thank you. I'm glad you're hooked. Umm, I hope you like the surprise... And there might be some kink... lol Not in this chapter though. Sorry. Anyways, hope you like.

NOTES: Okay, I really hope the surprise lives up to all of your expectations... hehe. Enjoy!

P.S. Thanks so much for doing the editing, Aly!!! I love you, my Filipino! :) Hehe.

[center]Chapter 3: [/center]

Tara took the key that Xander had given her out of her pocket and unlocked the door at the top of the stairs. She opened up the door and right outside was the roof of Xander's apartment building.

It was dark and you could see the stars. There was a comforter on the ground with another blanket, some candles, and a picnic basket.

Tara took Willow's hand and stepped out of the door, she turned to face her and kissed her on the forehead and then on the lips. As Tara's mouth moved to Willow's neck, her hands moved to untie the blindfold. "Surprise," Tara breathed onto Willow neck. It made the small girl shiver.

Willow then opened her eyes, "Wow...." She whispered. "It's beautiful.. I-- I--" She couldn't speak, she was speechless. Willow leaned over and pressed her lips against the other girls mouth, "Thank you," She said breathlessly as she pulled away. "Thank you, baby." The red head moved to cup Tara's cheek. She looked deep into the blue eyes in front of her and caressed Tara's baby soft cheek with her thumb. "I love you so much, Tara." Willow started to cry."Oh, gods, I love you so much." She sucked in a breath and shook her head. "Ugh, I'm sorry, I can't believe I'm crying. I just-- You just fill me with these overwhelming emotions... I'm not sure what to do with them..."

Tara's eyes started to tear as well. She kissed the tears as they fell down Willow's cheek and leaned her forehead against her girlfriend's. "I know, baby, I know. I love you more than anything; more than anyone in this world." The blonde witch smiled and Willow's face lit up. Tara pulled away to look Willow in the eyes, "Now, would you like to eat?" Tara asked.

Willow's mood seemed to have changed. She gave Tara a saucy grin and giggled.

Tara shook her head. "The picnic, Will. The picnic." She shook her head and laughed, then gave Willow a sultry smile. "That part is for later."

Willow wiggled her eyebrows. "Oh, yeah?"

The blonde leaned in to whisper in Willow's ear.

Willow's eyes widened and she gulped.

Tara gentlely nibbled her earlobe and pulled away to look at her girlfriend.
Willow's eyes were still wide, her pupils had dialated, she was almost as red as her hair, and she seemed to have stooped breathing.

"Wow..." she let out a long breath and swallowed. "I-- I didn't know you could talk like---" Willow took a deep breath. "it--its's very... sexy..."

-------------------------------------

I really hoped you all liked it... Sorry they are always so short. But I like them like that. Short and sweet. ;-) hehe.

Last edited by Tillow4ever on Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:42 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

DIBS!

Damn, I wanna know what Tara said! Or better yet, have her whisper them to me! :wink

The surprise was sooo cute!

And you've definitely got the characterisations all right! They're very believable.

I want to comment further but I'm still stuck on what Tara whispered!! Oh the possibilites running through my mind!

Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:48 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I agree with Laragh!!! DUDETTE!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT TARA SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Short but great update, Jane! Keep up with the good work. :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:09 pm 

Don't worry about the short-ness ^^. Nice chapter, looking forward to more :) Thumbs up ! ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:28 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Very sweet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:01 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hey, great update! I could've used a bit more in terms of length, but you've left me wanting MORE!!!!!

Ooooh, Spicy-Tara-Talk is my favorite... Now for revealing just what she said!

I can see this going to some great places!!!

Can't wait for more!

C.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:35 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I really really would like to know what Tara whispered...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:31 am 
10. Troll Hammer

What did Tara whisper in Willow's ear?
The short updates are a tease.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 am 
5. Willowhand

the suprise was so sweet
that would be an amazing date :smug
i wanna know what tara said too hehe
the length of the chapters don't matter hun
they are amazing just the length they are hehe
can't wait for more

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:38 am 
2. Floating Rose

Ah, yes, you're just teasing with the short updates...
I'll join the queue of kittens wanting to know what Tara said... :pray
Anyway, I love your writing, and please update soon. :D :pride

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:57 am 
3. Flaming O

Laragh: Hehe. Thanks. I'm glad I've got the characterisations right!!
And you will find out what she said soon enough. ;)

Alex_Vixen: You will soon.

KiWy: Thanks, Rima! :)

Taralover: Thank you.

Cyteach: I'm glad I've got you wanting more. :D Yes, spicy-Tara-talk is fun. hehe. More soon.

Zampsa1975: Thanks. You will soon.

love_2003: Yes, I know. I've been told I'm a tease. Sorry about that. But you'll find out soon.

ashcrash71590: Thanks, Ash. I thought it was too, I was just afraid it was gonna be too cheesy. hehe. But yeah, that would be and amazing date! You will find out soon. :) And thanks! I'm glad you think so!

ShesaGoddess: Hehe. Sorry, I like 'em short sometimes. You will find out soon... haha. And thank you. I will! :)

NOTE: Okay, sorry about how long this is taking me! RL stuff going on and also it's still quite difficult to write without Microsoft Word. Haha. Sorry about the short updates. I just like them short and sweet. Plus, if I didn't do it that way it would take much longer to get them out there for you guys. Well, I hope you won't mind waiting just a little longer! Sorry guys...

---------------------------

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:28 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Tillow4ever wrote:
...it's still quite difficult to write without Microsoft Word.
You should check out OpenOffice. It's a suite of office applications--word processor, spreadsheet, etc.--that is open source and released under the GNU Lesser General Public License. Free to download, install, use. ^_^b

~ Megan

Last edited by jasmydae on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:31 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hi Tillow4ever, you could also try the beta version of Word 2010 - it's free to download and it works. You can download it here http://tinyurl.com/yexjp89

Good luck
foreverchanges