The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Girl With The Silver Key (New Fic) - Updated 9/12
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:56 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

That was :thud

More please.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:17 pm 
3. Flaming O

... Not surprisingly, this is really great.

I think my brain is horribly scattered right now, so my feedback will be lacking, but...

I love Giles inclusion in any story, and his role here as Willow's mentor is lovely, as well as his relationship with Tara. The supernatural elements of your story are really interesting and I'm invested in learning more and in seeing where this story goes in that sense.

And of course, it's hot as hell to see such a f***ed up Tara, so intricate and detailed, her dark confidence is really a nice change from the canon version.

The sex was hot.

Thanks! This is really a fun read.
M.

There's some more of my stuff over here: http://bonmot507.livejournal.com/

viewtopic.php?t=4929

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:15 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Wow! That was hot train sex... Good that Willow now knows that vampires & other creatures of the night are real... I wonder what Giles' role is in sending Willow & Tara to Romania while knowing that Dimovas are hunting Tara for causing Miru's death...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:20 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Ahhh, the grain of truth in all the legends....

Turn the tables and let Willow have her way with Tara? What else happens when Tara get turned on? Is it kinda like a vampire and fangs come out, do her eyes change... endless possibilities. :kdevil

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:26 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

:thud :thud :thud :drool :drool :drool

I need a change of panties... 'nough said.

ETA:

I was wondering... if Tara can do partial transformations... can she transform just her tongue? make it longer? cuz that'd be terribly interesting... although I doubt we'll see that happen *pout* =(

Hector Avellan.

Last edited by ceridwen on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:54 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

hooray, an update... and an extreme hot update too!

are the other "connected families" also cat (panther) people, or other species?

please update soon, probably with more hot stuff

Greets,

EB

Last edited by EarlyBird on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:00 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

........................i think you broke my brain with that hot update...heck it was so hot it burned my fingers just scrolling down to read it.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:25 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

liked??.. :thud
hot..hot..hot
please feel free to write more sex scenes :pinky

"I'm not apologizing for what I did, I'm apologizing for what I didn't do" ~ Violet, Bound

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:51 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Wow. That was intense and, and hot, too. I love how they bonded over the last two chapters. Willow is the one who is pushing here. I'm glad Tara decided to give in. It took her a really long time to realise that Willow would be in more danger if she was kept in the dark.

Loved the sex scene to. It is so refreshing to see them like that. In the most stories they share this nice puppy dog like love. Here it is more adventurous. And I I love it. Makes them more human. Even if this sounds kinda ironic in Taras case :-) Wonder if Willow will have the time to repeat the gift Tara gave her. Hehe.

Keep this up. I love your writing and this story. Looking forward to the next update. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:53 am 
2. Floating Rose

I have no idea why I didn't start reading this story before, I love strange (in an interesting way) AU fics and this one definitely fits the category. Besides the atmosphere of the situation and the girls' chemistry are really well written. I hope you have received enough feedback incentive to update soon, I am curious about how this will go on!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:10 am 
3. Flaming O

Feedback responses! Update coming either later today or tomorrow.

WR/TM
Thanks! I’m glad you like! :D

LonelyTara
Haha, thank you so much. Don’t worry, the love is coming. If you know what I mean. Heh. Anyway, I also wanted to tell you that I started reading “Wave” and although I haven gotten all caught up yet, I love it! The moment when Tara turns on the skateboard to wave at Willow is absolutely magical.

love_2003
Aw, thanks!

chance
Wow, your feedback was not lacking at all. There will be a lot more Giles in the future; already I can see where this story is going and it’s a lot more epic than I originally planned. :P And yeah, I looove writing/reading confident, intimidating Tara. Glad you enjoy as well.

Zampsa1975
Thanks! As for Giles’ role, you’ll find out…. One of these days.

vampyregurl73
Hm, I don’t know exactly how I’m going to write the tables being turned, as you say. I’m excited to find out :P

ceridwen
Hahahaha, oh my god, you just made my day. Both your original comment and the edit… I don’t know; it’s an interesting idea. I guess we’ll have to see. ;)

EarlyBird
The other families in Romania are mostly vampires (the other supernaturals tend to not care as much about widespread politics). But you’ll find out more about that stuff later.

WolfDragonGod
Haha, wow, thank you! Hope you recover, since there’s gonna be more hotness in the future. :P

arsyadriani
Don’t worry, I will!

sacinema
Yeah, I felt kind of bad about drawing it out so much, but I wanted Willow to really get to the breaking point with Tara’s mood swings… And agreed, while puppy love is sweet and nice to read, sometimes you need something a little more dark, a little more complicated. I’ve always had this idea of Tara secretly being a badass, and I love writing her that way, and a relationship with badass Tara has to be messy… in all the right ways, wink wink.

Agilulfa
Hey, thanks! I’m glad you started reading and kept on going. :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:12 pm 
3. Flaming O

N/A

Last edited by WiccanHandprintz on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:15 pm 
8. Vixen

Dibs! I get it so rarely, it's a treat.

More intrigue, and the price has increased. Although I noticed Tara asks Willow if she wants to be involved with her but then says nothing about her returning to America with her.

Hmmm, Giles knew all along, isn't that a bit mean of him to send Willow around the world and not be upfront about who she's going with, knowing there was a possibility of problems?

Sanctioned hunt, my,my,my....

P.S.

You asked about things we'd like to see, but I want to pose a series of questions that may give you some ideas - hopefully. - Ok there are questions within questions.

1. Miru's death was an accident and now her mother "may" be allowing a sanctioned hunt which is allowed by some sort of terms. Are they written or unwritten? If they are written could there be loopholes that our ever brainy Willow may know or be able to find to get Tara out of being hunted AND her indentured servitude?

2. Since Tara's cousin witnessed the accidental death, could that in someway be used with the tribunal to free Tara? Would it endanger them both by forcing Sonja's hand to do things legally so to speak?

3. We know the fight will be brutal as the girls are essentially trapped, will this give Willow some sort of magical impetus in order to save them and help in the fight?

4. Once they are with Tara's clan (and we know come hell or high water they will get there) even though Miru's family is very powerful could some sort of truce be negotiated to call things off permanently?

I still wanna know exactly what she did for Tara, we know she brought her to the man but for what reason did Tara kill him? To change, or the blood?

Ok, that's all I have for now.

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:20 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
No DiBs for me...:(

But awesome chapter!!

I love this story...makes me want to take a trip to Romania real bad. :blush

I hope Tara and Willow get off that train safely without those creeps tearing them apart.

Can't wait for the next update!

Post subject: Re: The Girl With The Silver Key (New Fic) - Updated 9/16
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:14 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Tara told Willow about what happened to Miru...Big yay for both accepting their mutual attraction... I truly hope that the hunt isn't sanctioned and Giles has nothing to do with it... I'm starting to wonder what kind of brainfart Giles had when he desided to send Willow to Romania with Tara when he knew that Dimovas were hunting Tara...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:00 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I love that you've picked up the pace in the story. it has really built up the suspense! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:10 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

So many revelations. Very interesting chapter.

It's so sad the way Miru died. No wonder they blame Tara...

And now they've found them, and they will definitely go after Willow this time.

Can't wait for the next part!! :kdevil

Hector Avellan.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:35 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Very tense, very tight chapter. Entirely enthralling. I can't wait for the next update!

Quote:
Willow wasn’t sure how the blond had seduced her right out of shell-shocked embarrassment and into blushing, heart-racing flirtation, but wrote it off as yet another of Tara’s eclectic skills.

Say it with me everybody, "Yes. Her skill in being utterly, utterly, mind-blowingly hot!"

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:13 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

That was a such a good place to end the chapter because it leaves everyone who's reading wanting to come back and continue. I was pleasantly surprised and glad that Tara actually let her feelings for Willow be known and that she shared what exactly happened to Miru. Patiently waiting for the next update.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:35 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

hey you, what´s up? well, I fell in love with this piece! so great! maybe I have a HUGE crush on Mysterious Tara... ok, I admit, I have a crush on Tara in every possible way, but you get it XD

more please?

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:39 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hey this is so awesome it's a lot darker than other fics which is probably why my twisted heart has fallen in love with it :D

:peace

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:12 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

great update can't wait to read more

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:03 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Another wonderful chapter - thanks. I love how you manage the tempo of the story. In one chapter all is going fast and in the next the girls and your readers have time to breath and let the guard go down.

I loved how Tara struggled to express some of her feelings for Willow. The latter will have some exploring to do. Tara knows her in a really intimate setting but she's not seen much of Tara by now. But the Tara discovery channel I doubt it will happen in the near future. First they have to deal with the Dimovas being on the train. I do wonder what this family is up to. But I'm truly confident you will give an explanation.

Can't wait to see how they manage their way out of these live threatening problems and how they keep up the flirting during the adventure. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:06 pm 
3. Flaming O

vampyregurl73
Thanks so much! As for Tara being vague about returning to the States with Willow, you have to keep in mind that she has no idea how to handle what she’s feeling for Will, and she’s also not entirely sure if she’s going to get out of this alive… And when it comes to Giles, I won’t give anything away, but let’s just say that there is a LOT more going on here than what we’ve seen so far. Great questions; they definitely made me think about how to write this coming chapter, and gave me some new ideas about dealing with supernatural politics.

angieb86
Thanks! Yeah, I’ve never actually been to Romania, but I’m considering going on a dig there (I’m an archaeology major, so always looking for fieldwork!) sometime.

Zampsa1975
Glad you like. Haha, I can’t say anything about what Giles is doing and what he does/doesn’t know, but you’ll find out, I promise.

LittleBit
Suspense is my favorite thing to write; glad you’re enjoying it! :D

ceridwen
Yeah, I wanted that death to be really emotional, even with Tara’s restraint/self-control. I also didn’t want the Dimovas to just be automatic villains; it’s awesome to hear that you have even a little bit of understanding for why they want revenge.

LonelyTara
Thanks much. And yes. Tara = too hot for this world.

love_2003
:D Thanks! Re: Tara admitting her feelings, I almost didn’t write it that way, but then realized how cliché it would be to have Tara keep being the strong, silent type, and I wanted her character to be as little a cliché as possible. I think she’s emotionally braver than any of us gave her credit for.

Nue
Haha, yay! I love getting new readers. Enjoy!

hannahtoo
I’ve begun to accept the fact that it’s impossible for me to write non-dark fic. Good thing people like reading it :P

WolfDragonGod
Thanks! Enjoy!

sacinema
Ah, I had such a hard time writing Tara’s confession of feelings; I’m glad it came off well. :D

Story update later tonight! Sorry for the long wait; the old personal life got a little... insane. Women. Eesh.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:32 pm 
3. Flaming O

N/A

Last edited by WiccanHandprintz on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: The Girl With The Silver Key (New Fic) - Updated 9/29
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:08 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Dibs--Super-psyched that I got dibs! Man oh man, what a thrilling little snippet here! I would love to know more about the vampire children, and of course, what in the world happened with Willow? Did he actually bite her and have a negative reaction to her blood, or does she have some power she isn't aware of that she brought to bear upon him? I can't wait to see what happens next, particularly Tara's reaction to finding Willow safe and sound. She needs to comfort her girl there, Willow seems like she's heading for a mean case of shock. Great writing, I'll look forward to the next chapter, hopefully soon!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:59 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

second....anyway

so did he bite willow and like get some kinda bad affect from her blood or somethign else happen.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:19 pm 
8. Vixen

Nice update.

Glad I could give you some thoughts and ideas.

Hmmmm, yes feelings, they do tend to get in the way, lol. ;)

Choking on Willow's blood... that leaves soooo many possibilities. It doesn't seem likely Tara was feeding her something, but it's possible. Maybe there's something about little Willow that she didn't know.

I like how you ended the chapter, kinda cliff-hanger-y

Curiouser and curiouser...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:57 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Verrrrry interesting! Doesn't seem like he even bit Willow...so I wonder if her terror-filled imaginings did something to him. I like the possibility of Willow having something supernatural going on, just to bring her up to Tara-level badassity.

Thanks for another great update. :)

-she

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:00 am 
3. Flaming O

I love this! Can't wait for the next update! I really need to know what Willow did or didn't do?...Maybe she has supernatural powers or something....Hmmm *goes off to ponder that*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next