The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: wedding bells
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
WEDDING BELLS
Author; WillowTaraLover

Rating; PG-13 to R

Disclaimer; I don’t own Willow, Tara or any of the Buffy characters. They are the sole property of Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy and Fox. But, if I did, Tara would have been in season 7 as well.

Story; Following on from ‘Pilgrimage’ Willow and Tara prepare to walk down the aisle. And in this chapter look out for some special guests from the KIttenBoard.

Acknowledgments; Again many thanks to my fellow kitten and good friend Alex_Vixen for all her guidance and advice for this story and helping make it what it is. Thanks Alex you’re awesome.

Author’s note; Watching the news, I’ve learned about how the permission given to gay couples to marry freely in California is being challenged by those who seem to have a problem with gay marriage. Therefore, I would like to dedicate this story to all gay couples, male or female, who wish to marry and I hope that you all eventually find the happy ending I have given to Willow and Tara.

Chapter 5 The girl’s big day is finally here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I still can’t believe you dyed your hair Dawn, and only six weeks before Will and Tara’s wedding. I mean, what were you thinking?”

The speaker was Buffy Summers who was, once again, annoyed with her younger sister.

“It’s not going to be like that forever Buffy; Kim says it’s not permanent and that it’ll wash out in a few weeks.” Dawn argued in response, by now tired of Buffy complaining about her pink streaked hair, which she had gotten four weeks earlier when Buffy had gone with her best friend, Willow, and her friend’s fiancée, Tara, to their bachelorette party.

Dawn had been left at home with her school friend Kim, who had put bright pink streaks into Dawn’s brunette hair. The moment Buffy saw it she freaked, she had been freaking ever since.

“Yes, but Dawn, Kim said that five weeks ago remember?”

“I’ve apologised to you and to Willow and Tara already, and Will and Tare both said it looked pretty cool on me.”

“That’s as maybe, but I’m not Willow, I’m certainly not Tara and I’m most definitely not cool about it.”

I’m not Tara, I’m not cool about it nyah nyah nyah the young brunette mouthed looking away from her sister.

“And don’t think I can’t see your face in the TV screen Dawn Summers. One day, quite soon, you and I are going to sit down and have a long chat.”

“Oh won’t that be fun,” replied Dawn still smart-mouthing to her sister.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, in their room at Casa de Summer’s, Willow and Tara were preparing for their first night apart from each other in three years. Tara was not happy about this, particularly as it meant that Willow would be spending the night at Xander and Anya’s, and away from her arms.

“Do we really have to do this Willow, be apart like this?” Tara spoke sadly, the pout evident in her voice.”

Her beloved looked at her in sympathy as she felt her pain over their enforced overnight separation.

“But Tara, baby, this is what you asked for. You and me to spend tonight apart so we could meet up at the church when we walk down the aisle tomorrow. You know, do things traditionally.”

“I know Will but I don’t want to spend the night without you. It took me so long to find you and now I don’t us want to spend a single moment apart.”
The vibrant redhead finished packing the small overnight bag and looked over at where her lover stood leaning against the wall by the bedroom door, arms folded across her chest, a pout on her lips. Willow crossed over to Tara, wrapped her arms round the girl’s waist, kissed her softly on the lips.

“Baby, you know I don’t like this anymore than you do, but it was your idea, remember. You said it would be so romantic if we spent the night away from each other and arrived at the church separately. Like a real couple about to marry.”

“I know hon,” Tara replied “but now that time has arrived and I just don’t want to be without you.”

“Sweetie, it’s only going to be this once. After that, I’m never going to leave your side again, not ever.

“Do you have to go straight away, couldn’t we…you know?” Tara asked with hope in her voice and a gleam in her eye.

Willow saw the look on her loves face and made a big show of pondering her loves unspoken suggestion.

“Hmm let’s see now, make love with Tara or don’t make love with Tara? I don’t know baby that’s a tough one. Should I get you in the bed and make mad passionate love to you or just set off to Xander and Anya’s straight away. What do you think?”

Tara gave her a mock withering look at this. “You really are a vixen aren’t you,” and with that she leaned in to her love and kissed her soundly on the lips. Willow leaned in to the kiss on the blonde’s full lips. She felt Tara’s arms encircle her slender hips as she pulled the redhead further into the kiss deepening it.

Tara pulled away reluctantly from the redhead and rested her forehead against Willow’s.

“I just want to hold you so badly right in my arms, in the bed.” She said softly to her lover, the sincerity plain in her voice.

“Then take me,” Willow replied simply with an equally honesty on her face, so Tara did.

She kissed Willow again on the lips, slowly and gently this time, wanting to take her time and savour the taste of her girl and Willow reciprocated that kiss, running her hands gently up and under Tara’s gay pride t-shirt, a birthday gift from Dawn. Willow’s gentle hands stroked Tara’s smooth back getting a soft moan from her.

In return, the tip of Tara’s tongue probed out and softly licked those two delicious lips she loved the taste of so much. Willow allowed entry and found Tara’s tongue in her mouth instantaneously. Willow removed her hands from beneath the tee and entwined them in the flowing locks of Tara’s blonde hair drawing her in even closer and sucking on Taratongue. Meanwhile Tara now took the time to massage Willow’s back, pushing her hands up the back of the redheaded girl’s short-sleeved red shirt. Tara’s hands ran over the smooth back and again marvelled at how beautiful her lover really was.

Tara started to walk them to the bed her tongue still in Willow’s mouth being sucked with great fervour by the redhead. Willow bumped into the bed and fell flat on her back on it. As her hands were still entwined in Tara’s hair, she pulled her lover down on top of her where they continued to kiss.

Eventually, they had to part for air and Tara took the time to look upon one another.

“You’re beautiful, do you know that Will?” Tara breathed, “You are so sexy and gorgeous I’m amazed no other girl moved in on you before me.”

“I didn’t want anybody else, I wanted the one who loved me and when you came along. Well that was it, I got my one and only. I got my soulmate. As long as I have you, I’ll never ever need anyone else in my life. You’re the only person that I want to be with, always and forever.”

They smiled at one another and resumed kissing. Willow’s hands moved up the inside of the tee, stroking the sides of Tara’s body with her nimble fingers.

“God Tara, do you know what you do to me, how wet you make me, how much I love you, love lying here with you like this?”

“I know just what I do to you, because you do the same to me,” the blonde bombshell smiled to her girlfriend. “I love you Willow Rosenberg, and I never, ever want that feeling to end.”

The two girls lay there, breasts and stomachs rubbing against one another under their tops. They just lay there, smiling at one another, then Tara leaned in and once more captured Willow’s lips with her own. It was a soft, luxurious kiss and both girls were in no hurry to end it.

Willow slid her hands slowly along Tara’s back, caressing the soft, warm flesh and enjoying the feel of the girl’s warm skin against her hands. Her hands came to Tara’s jean clad butt cheeks, which were wonderfully full and round like her boobs. The redhead slid her hands down the waistband of the jeans and felt the skimpy thong Tara was wearing.
Ooh, thong, she thought saucily before getting a firm hold on the sweet ass that she adored so much. She pinched one of the buttocks between thumb and forefinger nails making Tara jump slightly at her touch.

“Bad girl,” Tara said with a smirk.

“Oh you have no idea,” Willow smirked back “And after tomorrow I’ll be able to do far worse than that to you, legally too.”

“Can’t wait,” the blonde grinned. Tara kissed Willow’s luscious, warm lips again. Willow moaned deeply into the kiss before resting her head on her lover’s breast, her favourite pillow and listened to her heartbeat.

“Just think,” she said softly, “after tomorrow we’ll be doing this as wife and wife. Then she started giggling.

“What’s the big joke,” Tara asked smiling at her quirky little redhead.

“It’s just that phrase, wife and wife, I’ve heard of husband and wife but wife and wife and it’ll be me as well who will be a wife.”

“Willow, can I ask you something?”

“What is it baby,” the young hacker/programmer asked of her bride to be.

“Do you really want to do this tomorrow, get married and everything I mean?”

Willow frowned at the question her girlfriend had posed to her.
“Frilly heck yeah, course I do. When you proposed to me when we went to visit your mother’s grave, oh baby it was one of the greatest moments of my life. I have been so in love with you for so long now. You are one of the most important people in my life along with Buffy, Dawn and Xander.

"When Oz left me, everything just became so shitty and I was so miserable. I even took it out on the others for a while.”

Willow stopped talking for a moment as she thought back to that time from several years ago when her then boyfriend had left her. She hadn’t known if he was going to return, or even why he’d left her in the first place.
After a long silence, Tara started to worry about her girlfriend, then she felt soft splashes of liquid against her t-shirt, and heard soft sniffles coming from Willow.

“Will, Willow are you alright?” she asked softly while stroking her girl’s soft red hair.

“I’m sorry i…it’s just, y…you make me so happy,” the redhead whispered back tears pouring down her cheeks, “I feel at times like I don’t deserve you.”

“Hush honey, don’t speak like that, don’t even think like that. You deserve the same amount of happiness as any woman or man does. And if I’m the person who brings that joy into your life, then so much the better.”

“Oh god I love you so much Tara, and just when I think I can’t love you anymore, you do or say something so wonderful and it just makes me love you that little bit more.”

“I will always be here for you my Willow. I love you more than you can ever possibly know and no matter what happens I am going to stand by your side always,” and with that she kissed willow softly on the lips, then rested the redhead back against her voluptuous breast, one arm wrapped round her waist, the other stroking her silky hair.

“Tara,” Willow said quietly.

“Hmm,” Tara replied, her arms still around the smaller girl.

“Thank you, I love you.” Tara didn’t need to reply for she knew the adorable girl she held felt the same way about her, but a warm gentle smile came to her mouth. She kissed Willow gently on top of her head and leaned her own head against her fiancée’s.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Hey guys,” Willow said cheerfully as Xander and Anya let her into their apartment.

“Hey yourself Will,” said Xander as he pulled his oldest friend into a big hug. “Running a little late aren’t we, I expected you here two hours ago. What happened?”

“Isn’t it obvious,” Anya said interrupting, “she and Tara got into another of their horny moods and decided not to wait til tomorrow when they get married to get all boinky with one another legally.”

Willow just glowered at her best friend’s lover.

“Yeah, she’s right, the redhead said, more than a little pissed at the shopkeeper. “Tara and I DID have another spectacular bonkathon. The third we had today.” Willow gave this lie in the full knowledge she would be making Anya incredibly jealous and suspect that she wasn’t getting as much sex, or as good sex, as she and Tara were.

“Quelle surprise,” said Anya nonchalantly while inspecting her fingernails.
Xander saw his best friend glaring at his girlfriend and tightening her hands into fists and quickly stepped in to prevent a fight between two of his favourite girls.

“Ok then, so who’s up for Chinese?” He asked brightly, taking Willow’s bag from her as he guided her to the guest room.

“Ooh me,” Anya said, quickly raising her hand into the air.

“Chicken chow mein,” Willow asked her.

“Yes, how did you guess Willow? Wow you’re a lot smarter than you look.”

“Quelle surprise,” Willow replied smartly, a sweet innocent smile on, her face.

“Are you being sarcastic,” said Anya annoyed, “Xander tell Willow, she’s being sarcastic at me,” the blonde pouted and buried her head in his neck. The young man rolled his eyes as he hugged his girlfriend in comfort.

Oh goody, what a fun evening we’re all going to have, thought Xander sourly while watching Willow sniggering to herself in the corner.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the end, the evening didn’t go down as badly as Xander had feared. While helping Willow retrieve her wedding dress from Herbie, hers and Tara’s Volkswagen Beetle, he literally begged her not to cause trouble with Anya. Despite thinking of how much fun it might be to annoy the girl, Willow agreed, particularly as she was a guest at her best friend’s apartment and thought better than to offend him.

Later, while Willow was showering he asked the same of his girlfriend and she too agreed. Silently though each girl couldn’t wait to have another verbal fight. Neither girl could really understand why, but it appeared, the only way they really got on together was by arguing

Deep down, despite their frequent spats Willow and Anya genuinely cared about one another and neither one would ever let anything untoward happen to the other girl. This was primarily due to the fact that they were both close to Xander. But there was also the fact that Willow and Anya liked each other, though each was loath to admit it to themselves, never mind the people round them.

After a quick shower and change of clothes and the Chinese food had arrived and the trio settled down to a feast of chicken chow mein, prawn balls, beef in hoi sin sauce, egg fried rice and crispy shredded beef with chilli. They then spent the rest of the evening playing monopoly, looking through old photo albums at pictures of Willow, Xander and Buffy all together. Then with Tara and Dawn, chatting about the wedding and what Willow and Tara planned to do once they were married. Finally, it got late so Willow decided to turn in for the night.
At the Summer’s home a quieter evening was in progress, as the girls laid out their dresses ready for the following day followed by a quick meal of vegetable ravioli in cheese sauce prepared by Tara. Most of the evening was spent watching TV. Apart from Buffy who kept glaring at her younger sister, or rather her hair, which was still a bright pink.

Dawn, seemingly oblivious to Buffy’s staring at her was sharing silly jokes with Tara, poking one another, sharing private secrets, giggling quietly, and acting like the two very close friends that they were.

Eventually Dawn had to go to bed and she hugged everyone there beginning with Faith then Buffy and finishing with an extra big hug for Tara. At the same time she whispered in her ear “follow me,” before going to her room.

Ten minutes later and Tara made an act of yawning then said her goodnights to Buffy and Faith and hugged them both.

“Dawn, you ok,” the blonde asked as she knocked on her young friends bedroom door.

“Yeah, go in, I’ll be there in a second,” Dawn’s voice called from the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Dawn looked at herself in the mirror and sighed deeply. Would she be able to tell one of her two best friends/adopted sisters about her deepening feelings?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Hey,” the young brunette said to Tara who stood looking out over the town, blanketed in a cover of night, wistfully in the direction of Xander’s home.

Tara turned and looked at her friend come adopted daughter/sister. “Hey Dawnie,” she replied softly, she crossed the floor to the younger girl. Looking into the other girl’s eyes, she saw a nervous fear there.

“Dawn, are you ok,” the tall blonde asked with concern.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” she replied unconvincingly. “C’mon, lets sit on the bed,” so saying she took Tara’s hand in hers and they sat on the bed. Dawn’s head was looking down at the carpet and Tara looked on her with all the concern, love and affection only an older sister can ever have for her sibling.

“You looking forward to tomorrow when you’re our flower girl,” she asked trying to lighten the mood.

“Uhmm, oh er yeah Dawn said, still in an unconvincing manner.

“Ok Dawnie, fess up. What’s bothering you?”

“Nothing why?”

“Dawn,” Tara had folded her arms and was using THAT tone of voice and THAT look. Dawn knew she could never keep anything from her best friend, not that she wanted to, not really. The younger girl raised her head from its examination of the carpet and looked Tara straight in the eye.

“Tara, when did you first know you liked girls?” The question took the elder girl by surprise and she looked on Dawn with a startled expression.

“Why do you want to know that Dawnie?” she asked cautiously.

“I just need to know,” she snapped at Tara and regretted it instantly. She placed a placating hand on her friends arm “I’m sorry Tara, it’s just…Look, if you tell me then I’ll tell you.”

After thinking for a minute, the blonde appeared to be appeased and decided to tell Dawn everything.

“It was back in my old home town, back then I was more concerned with my school work and getting really good grades, helping on the farm, riding the horses and reading, you know how I love to read,” she smiled.

“One day a new girl joined the class, Shauna, and she had the desk next to mine. She could have been in one of the most popular cliques in school but became friends with me instead. We started hanging out every day together, helping with each others homework; she even came riding with me once or twice when dad and Donnie were away.” Tara paused and smiled as she reminisced over happier times.

“So when did you start to like her, you know that way?” Dawn enquired.

“It was about three months after Shauna had arrived. By now, we were best friends, which was pretty easy cos no one else liked us.”

“One weekend my dad and Donnie were away so Shauna came to stay for a day or two. On the Sunday we went for a picnic I had the food all packed in a small haversack and Shauna bought some towels. We went walking through fields behind my old farm and I took her to my favourite secret spot. No one knew about it because it was so inaccessible. You had to walk up a steep hill then make your through this thick overgrown forest to get there.”

“Wait a minute,” Dawn interrupted her friend’s tale. You’re telling me that you and your friend went through a forest alone. Weren’t you afraid of being attacked or something?” There was a slight sense of disbelief in the brunette’s voice.

“Nah,” Tara replied “the only people whoever went there were teens and they only went there to smoke weed and have sex. I tell ya Dawnie, Hammond must have had one of the highest teen births in the country,” Tara said with a wry smile.

“Anyway,” Tara continued, we were together in a field full of flowers with a stream running through it. I tell you Dawnie it was one of the most beautiful places ever, whenever I felt sad or low I would go there just to think or get away from the family.” Tara fell silent as she again wistfully recalled more pleasant times.

“So there we were, we ran, played tag, laughed, gossiped, even now I can feel the soft green grass on my back. I remember Shauna suddenly looked over at me, smiling. Her eyes had this wonderful warmth to them and her raven black hair cascaded in curls down off her shoulders. She looked so beautiful there in the sunlight, she was like an angel and all I wanted to do was hold her in my arms.”

Tara’s voice grew soft and dreamy as she vividly recalled her first moment of longing for another girl.

“Then everything appeared to slow down, I saw her face draw closer to mine and then she kissed me, and for me time stood still, and that was when I knew that I really liked girls.” Tara stopped speaking for a moment, lost in that one single beautiful instant when for just one moment nothing else in the world mattered because Tara knew who she was and where she belonged. A tear escaped from her eye and made its way down her cheek while a small smile of joyful remembrance made her face glow with happiness.

“Tara, are you alright,” Dawn asked concerned for her friend.

“Yeah I’m fine Dawnie, these are tears of joy,” the blonde girl finally said, and put an arm around the youngster, more for her own personal comfort than for Dawn’s.

“So what happened with Shauna, how long were you together?”

“Not long,” Tara replied sadly, “six months after that her dad got a job in Chicago. That was the last I ever saw or heard from her, but those six months were the happiest of my life. Then I came here, met Willow, gained a real family and now I have that feeling all over again.” This last sentence was spoken far more cheerily with that same dreamy smile, plastered once more on Tara’s face. She then turned to Dawn, her expression serious.

“Dawn, what I have just shared with you is real personal. The only other person I’ve told is Willow. I want you to promise me that you will never ever tell another person about this, not just promise but pinkie promise,” and with that Tara held out the pinkie finger of her left hand in Dawn’s direction.

Dawn held out her right hand, and took Tara’s proffered pinkie finger with her own and swore solemnly that she would never, ever in her life repeat what Tara had just revealed to her. Satisfied with Dawn’s vow, Tara changed the subject from her to her friend.

“Alright, now you promised to tell me what was on your mind if I told you about my past, so come on Dawnie, spill.”

Now it was Dawn’s turn to pause, unsure how to begin to tell Tara. The younger girl took inhaled a deep breath and began.

“Tara.”

“Yeah,” the tone was deceptively light, almost as if they were just talking about something minor. That, however, was just a show to help Dawn open up as Tara could tell that what was bothering Dawn, the girl considered serious.

“Tara, there’s a girl at school and I think I like her. I mean LIKE like, not like as just a friend. Umm, I’m er, well I’m er I’m i’m ummm.”

“You’re not sure what to do about it?” Tara guessed correctly.

“Yeah, I mean does this mean that I’m gay or is it just a thing I’m going through. Ya know hormones and stuff?”

The taller girl gently put her arm round Dawn’s shoulders and gave her a little hug. “Dawn, sweetie, I honestly don’t know what it means. You could be gay, straight or bi. You might even just be curious.” She gave Dawn a smile of love and affection.

“For now Dawn, just enjoy life and be yourself. Ask this girl if she wants to go to the cinema or for pizza with you. DON’T for the love of god try to make it a date, just make it an act of casual friendship then see what happens.

Don’t sweat what you may be too much, if you’re gay, you’re gay. If you’re not, you’re not. I don’t care, Willow won’t care, and Buffy certainly won’t care. Dawn in this family, as mad as we are,” she grinned at her adopted sister/best friend getting a huge grin in response. “Mad as we are, we all love you very dearly and none of us will give a shit what you are, well as long as you don’t become a raving nympho.” She gave Dawn another big grin who responded in kind.

“Tara.”

“What is it sweetie?”

“I’m sorry I snapped at you before, and I want you to know you’re my best friend and I love you so much, more than anyone in the world.” Tears had started to prick at Dawn’s eyes and she wrapped her arms round the blonde and held her close.

“I know Dawnie and I love you too,” replied Tara as she held the girl in her arms wondering why it had taken her so long to find the family she had yearned for, for so many years.

“Dawnie,” Tara said smiling fondly on the teen, “you’d better not lose that pink hair before the wedding, you hear.

“Oh no fears there on that score,” she smiled back at Tara. “Tara? Dawn said questioningly.

“Yeeeeesssss,” The taller blonde replied mock cautiously.

“Can I sleep with you tonight?” The question was almost a whisper and it completely took Tara off guard.

“Sleep with me?” she asked warily, unsure as to what the brunette wanted, especially after Dawns revelation.

“I…I don’t mean that way,” the girl hurriedly answered Tara’s unasked question. “It’d just be nice, you know. I mean, I never shared with Buffy when we were younger and since then you and Willow have been sisters to me, it’d just be nice ya know, to share a bed with a sister.” She gave a small hopeful smile to Tara.

The blonde thought for a moment taking in the younger girl lying beside her on the bed. Tara realised that she had never shared a bed with either Donnie when they were younger or really with Shauna, not in the way that Dawn meant. She came to a decision.

“Of course you can sweetie,” she smiled at Dawn, “You’re bed or mine.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The wedding day dawned bright and beautiful. The sun was bright in a clear blue sky and in Xander and Anya’s apartment; the couple were watching cartoons on a little TV in their bedroom.

“I don’t get it,” said Anya as once again Wile. E Coyote failed to catch the RoadRunner.

“What don’t you get Ahn,” Xander enquired, his arm round the blondes shoulders and stroking her hair.

“Why does the funny doggie thing keep trying to catch the weird bird? Why doesn’t he just go to the supermarket like we do?”

“Well, the coyote doesn’t have money like we do so the only way he can get any food is by catching it.”

“Well the coyote should try following the bird to its nest, he may be able to steal some eggs and whip up an omelette for himself.”

There was no argument for that piece of Anya logic so Xander merely went hmm hmm in agreement and continued watching the cartoons as Wile. E got clobbered on the head again by another huge boulder.
It was two-thirty in the afternoon and the trio had spent from noon getting ready allowing Willow first dibs in the bathroom so that she could be ready for the wedding. Now they were just waiting for their friend to come out ready. Xander had on his rented tux with a blue flower in one of the lapel buttonholes. Anya wore a white blouse and pants with strappy sandals, a similar flower was pinned to her blouse. There was a sharp intake of breath from both Xander and Anya as they beheld the sight of the redhead as she exited the bedroom.

Her shoulder length red hair fell in soft ringlets, framing her elfin face. She wore a strapless, emerald green dress that had a pattern of sequins like diamonds from the chest to the waist and a little booster pushed her boobs up, to give her bride-to-be a little taster for that evening. Her shoes were the ones she wore to the bachelorette party.

Her face had a minimum of make up on it, just a small amount of blusher on the cheeks, a little eye shadow and a dab of pink lipstick so pale it looked as if she had barely put any on.

“Oh my god,” said Anya. Willow looked over to where her male best friend and his girlfriend stood all agog at the site of her.

“What is it, what’s wrong,” Willow asked frowning. She wasn’t sure what Xander or Anya were thinking, but she was prepared for the worst.

“Willow, you’re so beautiful,” said Anya, awe and amazement clear in her voice. “I can see now why Tara likes you so much,” the young blonde woman said.

“Er thanks, I think,” the redhead said with a small puzzled frown.

“No Will, Anya’s right, you are beautiful.” Xander said, supporting his girlfriend. “If Tara looks anywhere as near as good as you do, you’ll both be the belles of the ball. Here let me take some photo’s,” the young man said getting his camera from the coffee table and he proceeded to take pictures of Willow alone, with Anya then got his girlfriend to take some of himself with his best friend before the trio set off to the church.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Buffy’s house, everyone was in full flow in preparing for the wedding. Tara used the en-suite bathroom in hers and Willows bedroom after spending a quiet night with Dawn. She just hoped the young girl hadn’t suddenly developed a crush on her. Meanwhile Buffy, Faith and Dawn each made a mad dash for the other bathroom, a race that Dawn won.
“You’d better make sure you wash that pink hair dye out or you’re going to the church bald missy,” called Buffy through the bathroom door, to Faith’s great amusement.

“Buff, leave it. If it doesn’t come out today it’s not gonna be Dawn’s fault,” the raven haired girl told her girlfriend.

“I know but its Tara and Willow’s big day and I just don’t want anything to go wrong for them.”

Just then, the voice of Willow’s bride-to-be came from her bedroom,

“Girls, how do I look,” called Tara and instantly Buffy and Faith raced to the room to see their friend in her dress.

She was in a pastel blue silk dress with straps but a very low back and a deep cut front. All around the waist was a leaf and flower pattern that had been sewn into the material itself with silver thread. Her blonde hair flowed down to her bare shoulders and a circlet of red roses was balanced on top. Like Willow, she had a minimum of make up on and her shoes, like Willow, were the same ones she’d worn to the bachelor party six weeks earlier.

“Wow,” was all Buffy could muster as she stood there, all in awe at her friend.

“Holy crap T, you look hot,” was Faith’s less conventional, but no less awestruck response.

“Thanks Faith, I kinda figured I should make some kind of an effort seeing as it is my wedding day and all,” smirked Tara.

There was a sudden unlocking sound and Dawn emerged from the bathroom, fresh from her shower. As she stood there, body wrapped in a towel Dawn suddenly noticed her best friend and adopted sister in her wedding dress.

“Oh my god Tara, you look beautiful,” the young girl said, looking at her best friend, eyes open wide and jaw dropped. In the back of her mind she was wishing she was the one who would be marrying Tara instead of Willow.

“Thanks sweetie,” she smiled at Dawn.

A ringing of the doorbell momentarily put Buffy off getting into the bathroom allowing Faith to take advantage of her girlfriends distraction and enter herself.

“Dawn, can you go get dressed,” Buffy practically demanded of her sister, then she went to open the door.

“Got to do everything by myself,” the blonde muttered before opening the door

“Good morning Buffy,” said Giles in a warm happy voice, ready for his wedding duties. "I hope you're all ready for the big day."

“Giles, hi wait till you see Tara, she looks totally awesome. And this is.”

“Oh yes, I was forgetting. This is my new friend Olivia, Olivia Williams. I met her when I was visiting your late mother’s grave.” “Olivia this is my friend Buffy and, and…and.”

His words failed him as he caught sight of Tara in her wedding dress right at the top of the stairs.

“Oh my goodness… Tara you look enchanting. I have to say I feel so honoured that I am going to give you away today.” The elder man suddenly realized Olivia was looking at him. “Oh erm yes, yes Olivia, this is Tara, the young lady whom I am due to give away today.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you all,” said Olivia as she reached out and shook them all individually by hand.” “Tara you look so beautiful, whoever is marrying you today, I hope they know how lucky they are.”

“That’s quite er…interesting hair you have there Dawn,” said Giles pulling his spectacles to the end of his nose as he spotted the young girl coming down the stairs.

“Thanks Giles,” she said brightly, “see Buff, even Giles likes my hair.” Dawn said in triumph. Buffy just rolled her eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man walked hesitantly down the road. He didn’t stand out much; his old tweed jacket looked worn, as if it had had a lot of use and black pants, black shoes, a light green sweater over a plain white shirt and a red tie. His hazel eyes darted back and forth nervously as if expecting to see someone that he didn’t want to see; or rather didn’t want to see him.

He looked frightened, afraid. He hesitated and looked over his shoulder, almost as if the person he wanted to avoid was trailing him, but no, the street was perfectly quiet. His short, dark brown hair and moustache had flecks of grey starting to show in them and the bags under his eyes gave his age away as being in his late fifties to early sixties.

He stopped outside the church and checked the letter again, it read
THE WEDDING OF TARA JANE MACLAY TO WILLOW DANIELLE ROSENBERG WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE 4th SEPTEMBER 2010 AT THE CHURCH OF SAINT VIGIUS SUNNYDALE AT 4:30 PM.

He checked the name of the church, St Vigius. He’d arrived at the right place, now he just needed to find a place to hide.

Cautiously he went up the path to the church and looked hesitantly at the old, oaken doorway before entering.

The interior of the church was all prepared for Willow and Tara’s wedding in a few short hours time. The black and white patterned marble floor was highly polished and candles were lit on sacraments as people. The sun was glowing warmly through the stained glass windows overlooking the pulpit where, every Sunday the minister preached his sermons (usually quite long).

For the first time in a very long time, Mr. Maclay felt afraid of being in a church. He had not been this afraid of church since he was a small boy and his own father had taught him that God wasn’t someone to love and give your soul to, but a fearsome figure who would harm you if you, in any way, diverted from the path that was laid down for you in the bible. It was for this reason he had taught his only daughter, Tara, that her choice of lifestyle would be punished if she continued with it. But she had completely ignored him and gone ahead with what he considered her wicked ways anyhow.

Because of that, the only way that he could see her be properly wed, and maybe intervene during the ceremony, was to hide himself away in the back of the church where his daughter and the woman she had chosen to spend her life with were to get married.

He looked up at the statue of Christ on the cross, which stood to the side of the pulpit, and he crossed himself before thinking

Merciful God, please forgive my daughter for her evil ways. She has been led astray by wicked forces which have corrupted her.

He then crossed himself again before seeking out a seat in the back of the church where he would not so easily be seen by either his daughter, fiancée or any of her friends.
Four o’ clock came around and two cars pulled up outside the church. One was a small limousine that Buffy had rented and was driven by Giles with Olivia in the passenger seat and Buffy, Faith, Dawn and Tara in the back.

The other car was Xander’s and contained both himself, Anya and Willow.
As the group in the limo filed out Anya suddenly cried out

“Willow, cover your eyes,” and twisted around in her seat and immediately placed her hands over the redheads face.

“What the fuck,” Willow cried out. “Anya, just what the hell are you doing?

“I read about this,” the blonde shop owner replied cheerfully as if what she was doing was the most natural thing in the world. “The Groom isn’t allowed to see the Bride because it’s bad luck.”

“Yeah, but me and Tara are both brides Anya. I don’t think that rule really applies to us,” Willow grumbled, with an additional you moronic idiot running through her mind.

Anya relinquished her hold on Willow and Xander quickly let Willow out, holding her hand before letting out Anya and taking her with his free hand so they wouldn’t end up fighting in the street in front of the church. He then led his two favourite girls up to the church.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Within, the trio saw Tara and Giles at the front of the church. Xander released his girlfriend allowing her to take her seat on Tara’s side of the church where she took a seat alongside Alex and Laragh, two close friends of Willow and Tara’s from the local GALA group. Meanwhile on the pew in front next to Dawn and Buffy sat Julia and Lisa, also from the group, who were celebrating their six month anniversary together.

The young man then continued to the front with his friend to where Tara and Giles stood, while a female priest stood before the group and smiled politely at them all.

“Dearly beloved,” she announced in a voice that seemed quiet, yet was at the same time commanding and echoed throughout the church.

“We are here to celebrate the love of these two young women who have come here today in the eyes of god, to join in holy matrimony. The
institution of marriage is not one to be entered into lightly, if either woman has any doubts let them admit them now.”

At this there was a great silence which despite lasting for only a few seconds felt like hours to the assembled party, and especially to Willow and Tara who both felt their stomach’s tie up in knots. Eventually the priestess spoke again.

“Seeing as both Willow and Tara are prepared to marry each other, if anyone has any reason to say why these two young women should not marry let them stand up now or hold their peace.”

There was a second silence which again only lasted a short time yet seemed to go on forever. In his seat at the back of the church Mr. Maclay felt as if he should leap out and halt all further proceedings. However, something made him hesitate, he wasn’t sure what it was but he just remained seated on his pew.

Eventually the priestess started speaking again.

“As there is no reason why these two should not marry, the girls will now take their marriage vows.” With that she turned first to Tara.

“Do you, Tara Jane Maclay, forsaking all others, take this woman, Willow Danielle Rosenberg, to be your wife from this day forward? Shall you live together in matrimonial harmony, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better or worse for as long as you both shall live, till death do you part?”

The young blonde woman gazed upon the girl to whom she had entrusted her heart and instantly knew what her response would be.

“Yes,” she answered simply, a huge grin on her face as she realised she really was marrying the girl of her dreams.

The reverend then turned to Willow, whose green eyes were all aglow.

“Now, do you, Willow Danielle Rosenberg, forsaking all others, take this woman, Tara Jane Maclay, to be your wife from this day forward? Shall you live together in matrimonial harmony, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, for better or worse, for as long as you both shall live, till death do you part?”

It only took Willow one glance at her girl for her to give her answer.

“Oh yeah,” she said with as big a grin on her face as Tara had on hers.

“And now,” said the priest, “before they exchange rings, the girls have some vows they wrote themselves.”

There was a moment of silence from everyone as Willow got her nerves up. She’d practiced her vows for hours, going over them with Buffy, Xander, Dawn, anyone who would help her, but now that it was time, she found her mind suddenly blank. She glanced down at their joined hands as she felt Tara’s fingers squeeze hers. She saw her mouth encouragement, but she couldn’t hear what Tara said over her own heart pounding in her ears.

She swallowed thickly and her fingers brushed lightly over the back of Tara’s hand as their eyes met and she started to speak. “Tara Maclay, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Before I met you, I couldn’t have imagined how anyone could love another person so much. And now I don’t know who I would be without you, without being in love with you.” She smiled bashfully.

“I had something better written, but I’m nervous and I can’t remember it and I think that’s how it started but I can’t think of the rest, but the most important part is that I’ll love you for the rest of my life and beyond.”

Willow could feel tears rising in the back of her throat and she continued before they could get there and choke her up. “I know there’s thousands of flowery ways to say it, but I really can’t think of any of them right now so I’ll just say it plainly. I love you Tara. I’m in love with you. I have been since the first second I ever saw you and I will be forever. I love everything about you, and it’s amazing because I wake up each day and don’t think I could love you more and then I find out that I can as soon as you smile at me.” The feelings finally overwhelmed her and she blinked to clear the tears from her eyes, feeling them slide down her face. “I’m yours, forever,” she promised.

There were tears in Tara’s eyes and she pulled one of Willow’s hands to her mouth to kiss the back of it as Willow slipped the wedding band onto her finger with a shaking hand. She lowered Willow’s hand as she began to speak.

“Willow. My dear, sweet, beautiful Willow. Every, single, thing in my life is made better simply because I know you, because I get to be close to you. Every day that I wake up with you is a precious gift.” The tears spilled over her cheeks and she smiled.

“You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, you fill my life with happiness, love, laughter and joy. No one else has ever loved me quite the way that you do, and I love you more than I believed that I could ever love anyone.”

Tara took Willow’s hand and placed it over her heart. Holding her loves hand to her breast Tara spoke. "Before I met you I was empty. The beating you feel was just a hollow sound. It taunted me, reminding me that I lived but was never fulfilled." Tara’s sad tone disappeared as she continued. "Then I met you. In just days, the sound of my heart no longer felt hollow. The first time I knew it was because of you I believed it was because of the friendship you gave me."

Tara now grinned mischievously, her blue eyes shining. "Then about three weeks after we met, I started having dreams about you. When I woke from these dreams I felt…excited!"

Willow’s face became very attentive as she felt her skin suffused with warmth.

"I felt excited like I had never felt before. My wildest fantasies never compared." As she said all this Tara’s sapphire eyes held Willow’s emerald ones. "'Cause in my dreams and fantasies I never once thought or felt anything as wonderful or beautiful as my first dream about you."
"Really,” Willow whispered.

Tara smiled coquettishly, "Really, because I realized that I wasn't empty anymore. I wasn't alone anymore. For the first time in my life I was truly happy." Tara raised the hand she held to her lips and tenderly kissed Willow’s fingertips.

"That's when I knew I loved you. Loved you like nothing I ever imagined." Tara moved her face closer to Willow’s until their foreheads and noses touched. "You are my life Willow, my reason for being. As long as I'm with you, I will be happy. Only with you can I be happy and I promise to stay with you and love you for now and for always until the end of time.”

Tara took Willow’s left hand to slip the wedding band into place. She used the grip on her hand to pull the red head in close, kissing her deeply. Willow’s arms wrapped around Tara’s neck and she kissed her back eagerly as their friends cheered around them. Xander, Buffy and Dawn were whooping loudly while everyone else was clapping and Giles was wiping tears from his eyes while Olivia wrapped a gentle arm round his waist. The girls pulled back slowly and kept their foreheads leaned together, both smiling.

At the back, hidden in the shadows Mr. Maclay wiped tears of both joy and shame from his own eyes. Joy at the beautiful young woman that his daughter had become, shame for the way he and her brother, Donnie, had mistreated Tara. A wrong he planned to correct as soon as he got home.
Outside, on the steps of the church after posing together for a few photos Tara called out,

“Ok folks, get ready. Me and Willow are about to throw our bouquets,” with that the newlywed couple turned their backs to the crowd, and on a count of three tossed their bouquets into the air. Straight away Anya started to fight through the crowd to get to a good position to catch one of the bouquets. She kept a close eye on the two small arrangements of flowers, tracking their trajectories. As soon as one of them started to fall, Anya quickly got into the position and leaped into the air to catch it, pushing Alex out of the way at the same time. She failed to notice the scowl on the dark red haired girl who instantly added the blonde to her revenge list.

Faith, meanwhile, wasn’t even interested in the bouquets. She stood at the side, arms folded, having a sly smoke so you can imagine her shock when one of the bouquets suddenly fell out of the sky and fell into her arms.”

“Huh, what the, fuck?” Faith gabbled out totally stunned by the flowers dropping into her arms.

“Awww, Faithy, you caught the bouquet!” Exclaimed Buffy as she spotted where the bouquet had fallen. She hurried over to her girlfriend and planted a big kiss on her cheek.

“Er, yeah well you know, anything for you Buff,” Faith said feeling awkward.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As there only a handful of friend’s invited to the wedding and reception, Willow and Tara had decided to have their wedding party in the Summer’s house. There was enough space within for the group to sing on the karaoke machine that Dawn had persuaded Buffy to rent as well as for people to dance or sit around, depending on their inclination.

All the way through the songs Xander, whilst chatting to Tara, kept glancing across at Anya who was looking through the songs on the karaoke machine with Dawn and Lisa. Finally, the young man could stand it no more and asked Tara if she would step onto the back porch with him.

“Are you ok Xander?” the newlywed asked her friend concernedly.

“Yeah, I’m fine it’s just.” Tara looked at him in anticipation for what was on his mind.” Xander just looked out across the lawn of the Summer’s house as he tried to figure out how to say what he wanted to say. Finally, he just decided to come out with it.

“Tara, I want to ask Anya to marry me.”

If Tara’s face were any brighter, you could have put it in outer space and called it the sun, her smile was just so brilliant and her eyes shone with happiness.

“You want to marry Anya, that’s wonderful,” she said, full of joy for her best friend.

“Well yeah, but I don’t know how,” Xander confessed, still looking nervously over Tara’s shoulder into the living room where his girlfriend, Lisa and Dawn were singing ‘Wake me up before you go go,’ by Wham on the karaoke. “Tara, how did you propose to Will?” There was a quiet desperation in his voice as panic slowly started to take a hold of him.

“What,” Tara asked; curling her face into one of those cute frowns for which she was famous, slightly unsure as to the question she had just been asked.

“How did you propose to Willow?”

“Well, it was when we visited my mother’s grave a year or so back, you remember. She could see how upset I was by the experience.” Tara stopped for a moment to recall that day three years previous when she and her then girlfriend, now wife, visited the grave of Tara’s mother. Suddenly, Tara became aware that Xander was staring at her, concern in his eyes.

“Are you alright Tara?” he enquired.

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine,” she replied, unconvincingly. As I said, we were visiting my mom’s grave. Willow could see how it was affecting me and she came to me and just held me. That’s when I knew she was the one and I just said to my mother’s grave that Willow would be the woman I would marry, I asked if she would have me and as you can see, she said yes.”

“So all you did was ask her if she would marry you and Will said yes?”

“That’s all I did,” Tara said with a gentle smile at her friend. “Xander, just go for it, I know that Will won’t mind if you ask, in fact I’m pretty sure she would tell you to go for it too.” The young bride encouraged her friend.
He smiled nervously at his friend then, holding the door slightly ajar for Tara, followed her into the house, exchanged a look with his best friend’s new wife then approached the karaoke machine.

The young man went to Dawn, who had just finished a Miley Cyrus song, and asked her quietly for the microphone to the karaoke machine. The teen looked at him in surprise but willingly passed him the mic.

“Err, could I have a bit of quiet for a moment everybody.” Despite his usage of the mic, Xander’s voice was quiet and muted and Tara pitied him for a moment then there was a loud whistling from the corner of the room where Willow and Anya were both standing, slightly drunk, arms round each other. Tara really liked the friendship that had grown between the two girls, she just thought it a pity it had taken at least five tequilas each and wondered what would happen when the alcoholic influence wore off, apart from raging hangovers that is.

“Hey everybody, shut up my best bud has something to say.” Willow yelled out

“Kay Xand, It’s all yours,” slurred out Will as she gave him a thumbs up.

“Thanks Will, I think, erm yeah Anya, we’ve been together for several years now and well I was thinking, especially on this special day for our two friends Willow and Tara, would you like to marry me?”

The silence was so palpable you could hear the crickets outside sing. Finally, Anya ended the silence by letting out a loud squeal that forced the redhead to put her fingers in both ears.

“Ooh yes Xander, of course I’ll marry you,” and so saying the young blond woman dashed across the room to fall into Xander’s arms and the two kissed with the deep passion that only lovers can know of. A kiss that was soon passed on to Buffy and Faith, then Giles and Olivia and Julia and Lisa while Alex and Laragh wrapped their arms round each other in a big hug.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally home after the party the newlyweds went straight to their room and, after neatly putting away their wedding dresses and changing into tank tops and boxer shorts sat on the bed.

“Well that was one heck of a day,” Willow said to her new wife. “So tell me, how does it feel to be Tara Jane Rosenberg?”

“It feels wonderful, but not as good as this,” and with that she took the woman she loved and wrapping her arms round the slender girl’s body kissed her soundly on the mouth. Slowly Tara eased her girl on to the bed and laid herself gently on top.

The kiss continued with tongues brushing against tongues, hands sliding under clothing and stroking soft, warm skin. Moans of satisfaction and sexual urging came from both girls’ throats while within their cores were getting hotter.

“God Willow, I want to make love like this to every night,” the blonde said.

“Even when I old and grey,” Willow asked as she entwined her fingers into Tara’s wheat coloured locks.

“Especially then,” Tara smiled back at her and continued to kiss her wife’s face. Tara then started to kiss her way down the neck until she located the redheads pulse point. She continued to kiss this area as well as nipping and sucking at it. After a time she removed her lips from Willow’s skin and, after examining the mark she had left there, took Willow’s earlobe in her mouth, gently sucking on it while her tongue softly stroked her outer ear.

“I’ve made quite a mark there,” she eventually whispered, her breath soft and warm against Willow’s ear. “You realise that now means you’re mine don’t you. And you do want to be mine don’t you?”

“Oh god yes Tara, I’m yours. I’ve always been yours; just do what you like with me,” Willow panted out, high on the ecstatic feelings her wife inducing in her body.

“Do what I like huh,” Tara said with a grin and with that she returned her lips to Willow’s this time allowing her wife to slip her tongue into her mouth where the blonde gently sucked on it. Meanwhile her fingers slid under Willow’s tank top to play with the smaller girls breasts, circling a between the two in a figure eight pattern.

Tara, to her surprise, suddenly found herself being pushed up off Willow’s body by the redhead herself.

“Are you ok Will?,” she asked curious as to why her lover who normally enjoyed feeling Tara atop her, would suddenly pushed the blonde off her smaller figure.

“Yeah I’m fine,” Willow replied with a grin. “I just think if we’re gonna start on the breasts that maybe we should be naked.”

“Now that sounds like a good idea,” said Tara and both she and her new wife quickly whipped off their tops tossing them across the room. The blonde was about to go down and inspect Willow’s boobs again, this time with better access when she noticed Willow looking at her torso. After a minute, Willow realised Tara was looking at her in return.

“You know,” Willow began, “I can never get over your body Tara. Whenever I see you naked it just leaves me breathless, you’re so beautiful and sexy. God I’m glad you’re in my life.”

Tara turned her head slightly away at this. No matter how many times she heard these words from Willow, it always made her blush slightly and feel a little awkward.

“Oh n…no you’re the beautiful one Will, not me,” fuck I’m stuttering again, c’mon Maclay you’re better than that, she thought, annoyed with herself that her old speech affliction should come back now.

She let herself fall back down but rested herself on her elbows, which lay either side of Willow’s head.

“Baby,” Willow said, “baby you are beautiful, certainly to me cos if you weren’t I wouldn’t want to do this,” and so saying, the slender girl reached her arms up and, pulling Tara down to her, resumed the kiss. Her hands then began to stroke their way down the blonde’s back to squeeze and massage her butt. Willow then pushed her thigh into Tara’s wet spot and began to grind into it. As she did that Tara thrust herself forward to cement the position.

“Ooooh,” came the deep guttural moan from Tara as Willow’s thigh struck a sensitive spot. Immediately Tara pushed hers into Willow’s sex getting an equally impassioned groan from the redhead.

Already she could feel Willow’s pussy was hot and wet, and knew that her own would be same on Willow’s thigh. Tara knew though, that she could make it even hotter and wetter before she even began to fuck her girl. She started to butterfly kiss Willow across her face covering her lips, cheeks, eyes, nose, forehead and chin before starting to make her way down the neck, along the collarbone, down the chest and back to the breasts.

Tara paused here for a while to take in those two wonderful perky mounds of boobalicious goodness. Whilst she sympathised with Willow wishing her boobs were slightly larger, Tara always reassured her girl that her breasts were more than good enough.

She started to place little nips and kisses here and there around the redhead’s breasts, being careful not to go to close to the areolas and the hardening nipples. The blonde was rewarded with moans from her girl and grinned at a sudden idea she had.

“Are you alright?” she asked though there was a distinct lack of concern in her voice.

“Huh, what?” Willow replied, unsure as to why her wife had stopped pleasuring her.

“Well it’s just that you’re moaning and groaning so much that I thought maybe you had a headache or a bit of a rumbly tummy.” On this last part, she rubbed her hand over Willow’s slim stomach and just this alone increased her own inner juices as they glided down her upper leg and onto the bed sheet.

“What the hell, Tara if you don’t get back to paying these some attention you’re in trouble missy.” Willow said indicating her boobs.

“Oh, and what kind of trouble would that be,” Tara whispered seductively.

“No sex for a month,” the redhead stated firmly and as Tara looked at her she saw Willow had her resolve face on.”

“Well we can’t have that now can we,” Tara replied smirking and straight away went back to ministering the smaller girls breasts.

With that, Tara returned to her favourite part of Willow’s body, the breasts. She began by licking around the sides and getting small moans of satisfaction, the blonde turned her attention to the nipples; licking, kissing and giving gentle nips to the areola until the nipple rose, pebble hard and awaiting further ministrations.

As Tara played her velvet tongue over her soulmate’s breast, she slipped a smooth, warm hand between their bodies, relishing the feel of the smaller girl’s equally warm skin. Tara rubbed softly against Willow’s abdomen, stroking the firm, muscular stomach. The hand slid further down, through damp, curly hairs. Tara gently stroked two fingers over the redhead’s clit and felt the girl buckle slightly beneath her. Tara felt Willow drag her nails down her back and easily imagined the scratch marks they would be leaving.

She quickly moved to the other breast while her thumb and fingers continued to massage and pinch at the unattended nipple. Without warning, Tara suddenly bit the hard nipple and tugged on it getting yells and groans of satisfaction from Willow. The redhead herself dug her nails into Tara’s buttocks getting an equally loud response from her.

The blonde stayed like that for a while, attending to the nipples of her love’s boobs; kissing, sucking and biting first one then the other. Then pale skinned young woman spoke, or rather panted.

“Oh God Tara please take me now, please just screw me hard like only you can.”

“Are you sure?” Tara asked looking directly into her wife’s eyes.

“Oh hell yeah.”

“Are you really sure?” Tara teased with a grin.

“Just fuck me hard,” Willow practically roared in frustration at her love, smirking down at her.

Tara went down once more on the nipples before kissing and licking her way down the slender, sensual body spending quite a bit of time around the flat stomach and belly button. She arrived at the thighs and saw Willow’s were covered in a thick clear liquid pouring from her swollen outer lips.

Tara moved herself down Willow’s body and started to kiss and lick her way up starting, first along one thigh, then the other drinking in Willow’s juices but being careful not to touch the bundle of nerves above her opening. One hand continually played with Willow’s breasts, kneading them and pinching at the nipples while the other gently stroked around the lower stomach and amid the few copper coloured hairs that grew there.
The blonde lightly touched the hardened clit and immediately Willow bucked off the bed, her hips lifting the girl high off the mattress.

“Oh god yes,” she cried out in exuberance completely aware that Tara hadn’t even started to give her the release she wanted.
Tara licked around Willow’s opening, her tongue gently caressing first one side, then the other.

“Oh yesssss,” the redhead moaned out so loudly Tara thought the family would come rushing in suspecting one of the newlyweds to be sick only to find them coital.

She looked down upon the girl who owned her heart and soul and kissed Willow on the lips for what, while only seconds, seemed like hours.
Eventually leaning up she told Willow to lie on her stomach, a need to kiss the girls back her only explanation.

“Oh god, please don’t be teasing me,” the young computer expert said as she obliged her wife.

“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna tease,” Tara replied in all seriousness. Once Willow was flat on her stomach Tara carefully lowered herself onto her back and began to kiss, lick and nip at the smooth warm skin, working her way down til she finished by placing her luscious lips against Willow’s firm rear and leaving a big kiss there.

Tara suddenly had an idea and, placing her hands under Willow, made her rise so that she was on her hands and knees facing the bed head.

“What are you doing,” Willow complained as she turned her head to face Tara “I want you to take me now.”

“Don’t worry, I am,” Tara said. She gazed at Willow’s slender body with ravenous eyes and licked her lips in anticipation of what was to come. “God Will,” she said, her voice thick with passion, “do you know how sexy you are, how much I need you?”

Apparently, the redhead didn’t realise that for she could only shake her head dumbly as her emerald eyes locked with Tara’s sapphire ones, which were swiftly deepening to the colour of the ocean.

Tara sat herself astride Willow’s left leg. She then edged forward and slid her fingers into Willow’s wetness. There was a small cry from the redhead as she rocked forward, then she pushed herself back onto Tara’s fingers so they would go deeper into her.

Tara could feel her own sex dripping down her thigh and she moved forward a little more so that her clit was against Willow’s hips. As she did this, Tara slid her free hand along her girls up body from the stomach until it reached the perky bosom. Again, she started to play with the breasts, kneading and massaging first one, then the other until she encouraged the nipples out.

Tara then began to pinch and squeeze the nipples into hardness and all the time she continually pushed her hand deep into Willow whilst rubbing her own clit against the smooth, round hips of the redhead. She watched the smaller girls back arch and saw her sweet ass force itself roughly back onto her long fingers, saw them disappear into the girls open crevice and felt Willow’s inner muscles squeeze against them.

By now, both girls were in full flow with their passions, moaning and groaning, panting and sweating and pushing for all they were worth, but neither girl wanted to stop. They wanted to do this all night and all day for the rest of their lives. Make love to one another, rough, primal, savage animalistic love and soft, sweet gentle love. They didn’t care which, just as long as they were doing it with each other.

“Oh fuck yes Tara yesss, oh gooooddddddd.” Willow cried out in ecstasy, in a rare moment of sanity she looked below her raised body to see Tara playing with her breasts while the blonde’s own spectacular boobs were bouncing against her rear, all of which just served to turn the redhead on even more.

Tara felt the crushing grip of Willow’s muscles against her hand and, knowing it was time, moved her hand away from her breasts and down the body till she arrived at the soaked red curls. Her hand went down an inch or two more and she found her goal, Willow’s clit.

Hmmm, definitely slippery when wet, Tara mused to herself as she began to massage and knead it while her other hand continued to pump in and out of Willow and Tara herself continued to push her own clit against Willow’s hips.

The tremors started almost immediately. Tara could feel the muscles squeezing against her fingers so hard she believed they could crush an empty coke can.

“Oh god, oh god, oh god, I’m coming Tara, don’t stop I can feel it coming. Harder, harder, fuck me harder Tara fuck me harder,” Willow gasped out and Tara obliged. She sensed her own orgasm wasn’t that far off coming e

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:27 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for the wedding and Mr. Poopheads revalation... Dawn's pink hair makes me laugh. That sure drives Buffy bonkers... I hope Dawn's crush feels same for Dawn... Extra big yay for Kitten appearances on the wedding...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:35 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
A kitten wedding! Ha! Loved it, dude!!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:37 am 
8. Vixen

Ooopsy, unfortunately when I was posting the last chapter of 'Weddding Bells' yesterday the last section was cut off for some reason and I am so sorry for that. I'm re-posting the latter part of the story here, and again I'm sorry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh god, oh god, oh god, I’m coming Tara, don’t stop I can feel it coming. Harder, harder, fuck me harder Tara fuck me harder,” Willow gasped out and Tara obliged. She sensed her own orgasm wasn’t that far off coming either and forced her own clit, slick with her juices, even harder against Willow’s body.

“Ohfuckohfuckohfuck ohhhhhhgodddddd, TAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAA,” Willow cried out as her orgasm struck her. Wave after powerful wave of sexual satisfaction shot through her body and still Tara didn’t let up. Her strong arm keeping up a powerful rhythm as she continued to thrust into and retract her hand from Willow. Finally, Willow’s orgasm slowed down and Tara gently removed her hand, but she kept pushing her own clit against Willow. She put her hands on either of Willow’s shoulders to aid in her getting the maximum effect from her own orgasm.

“Don’t stop now baby,” Willow panted I want to grind into you, feel you cum on me. Then I want you to lick it off me and kiss me. I want to taste your juice from your tongue in my mouth.”

Tara ground her clit even harder onto Willow and felt the powerful orgasm start in her stomach muscles and still she continued to push herself hard against her wife. When it hit, it was with the force of a nuclear bomb.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD,” she cried out as her brain had temporarily blown couple of fuses. The only thing she knew to do was keep pushing her clit up against Willow’s body as the powerful aftershocks kept on coming, and gradually they grew less in their intensity until she herself was exhausted.

She looked and saw where her fluids had practically covered on cheek of Willow’s butt and, recalling her sweetie’s request, set to work licking it off.
When she believed she had enough she scurried her way up to the top of the bed and gazed on her beloved who gazed back with nothing less than complete adoration.

Willow leaned up a little and wrapped her arms round Tara pulling her into a deep, sensual kiss where their tongues slowly danced together. Eventually they pulled apart from the kiss and lay there, wrapped in each other’s arms, content to just look at each other.
Half an hour later and the two girls were laying together. They had both enjoyed their lovemaking and now Tara was resting her head against Willow’s chest while Willow herself gently stroked her new wife’s breast, hardening her nipples.

“You ok,” Tara asked Willow.

“Never better baby,” came the reply followed by a huge yawn.

“Hmmm, sound’s to me like someone’s sleepy,” Tara said with a huge grin in her voice. “Does little snookums want to go to beddybye?”

“I can hear you Tara and if you’re not careful you’ll be getting a visit from the tickle monster.”

“Well, I don’t know about that Willow,” Tara smirked “cos I’ve got a tickle monster of my own. Ya wanna go head to head.”

“Is that a challenge,” the redhead enquired as Tara turned in Willow’s arms to face her bride. Next thing Willow’s talented fingers were making their way up Tara’s sides making the blonde girl atop her giggle and wriggle in wild delight.

Thus began another of the legendary Rosenberg/Maclay tickle fights, this time won by Willow, who wound up on top of her wife. The two young women lay there, smiling at each other while getting their breath back from their giggles.

“Hmm, well well, this is an interesting position for us to be in, what can we do in this position?” Willow asked a smirk on her face.

“Oh I can think of something,” Tara replied with a smile and with that, she wrapped her arms round the back of Willow’s neck and drew her down for a deep, loving kiss which led to several more bouts of love making that night.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Somewhere on a farm in rural Oregon, a man sat in a chair looking through an old photo album at pictures of his late wife, son and especially his daughter. He realised with a heavy heart that in mistreating her he had lost out on possibly the most valuable thing he had ever had; seeing his beautiful baby girl grow up.

Mr. Maclay put the photo album down and crossed to the writing desk in front of the window. As the last rays of the setting sun burned a bright orange, he switched on the desk lamp, tore a sheet of paper from the pad and began to write.

My dearest Tara

THE END

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:52 am 
19. Yummy Face

Thanks for this addition to an amazing chapter...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:13 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Great update. Glad that Dawn felt comfortable enough to tell Tara about her crush on a girl. Loved the wedding and that you included some kittens.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:20 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
That description of the ceremony was amazing, felt almost like I was there, too :-). So beautiful I won't even quibble about the religious dissconnects *weg.

And I can picture the gowns; nice they were different, and Aly can pull off white really well. Not that Amber can't, of course, but contrast is good.

Hope Dad's change of heart is for real; that's not always sufficient, as I've learned, but it is necessary.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:19 am 
8. Vixen

I just want to say a great big thank you to you guys who have read this story and enjoyed it.

ZAMPSA Thank you for loving the story and for all the yay's, i'm glad I made alt least one person happy.

LOVE2003 I'm so glad you liked the scene between Dawn and Tara when Dawn confesses she likes a girl at school. I've always though they had a close bond and it just seemed natural to me that Tara would be the first choice of person to go to about anaything on her mind.

DADDYCatALSO I'm so glad you liked the wedding. I know that in California some morons have prohibited gay weddings (huh, why???) butI wanted the girls to have a church wedding. Don't worry, the change in Tara's father's temperament is gonna be permanent as youll see in future stories.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:12 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Even tho it was only possible (legally!) in California for a couple brief windows, it's still a logical story development. (Me, with my fussiness about details, since it occurred in my ficverse in August-September 2005, so I decided to fly them off to Spain.)

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.