The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [updated 9/5/11]
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:03 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Dibs. This is a teaser, I hope you are planning to update sooner than later :) realistic situation for parents to step in an the completely inopportune moment. Keep up the good work

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:00 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Short update, but I'm happy you updated!!!

Sheila...ugh! I have a feeling that she is now going to do everything in her power to keep these two apart. I'm guessing that she's going to see Tara as a "bad influence." Which means...an uphill climb and hard for them to find alone time. Boo for Sheila! And YAY for horny Willow! lol

I hope you can find the time to update more often because I really like this story! :grin

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:10 am 
9. Gay Now

Welcome back!

Yay for update-y goodness... I hope Willow isn't in too much trouble with Sheila due to the mall incident...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:28 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 3
Just read your fic. I think it's really cute. I hope you update more often. Love to see how this all plays out.

Remodeling: The Reconstruction of Tara Maclay / W/T Potpourri

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:59 am 
5. Willowhand

Oy, I really hope Willow isn't in too much trouble. I mean she tells Tara she's ready and then wham breaks from mom. Gotta love timing, though I think maybe Tara needs t cool it slightly, she gets kicked out a lot lol. Oh well I can't wait for another update!

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:37 am 
5. Willowhand

So I've come to the conclusion I update this story every couple months :p
If anyone actually still reads it I'll keep updating, but just in case some do...here's an update.

Chapter 28
That might not be happening. That might not be happening. That might not be happening. That is all that kept going through Tara's mind. For the rest of the day and that whole night. She failed at skating yesterday. Couldn't keep her mind in order.

"Hey," Xander said as Tara approached him the next morning.

"Hi," Tara sat on his porch step.

"How're you?"

"I haven't heard from her. At all."

"Are you serious?"

"I don't get it. Are we breaking up. Is her mom gonna make her break up with me."

"That'd be stupid if she did. Willow is happy with you. You were just defending her. Any good girlfriend or boyfriend would defend their girlfriend in a situation like that. I know if someone called Anya a dyke I'd hit them." Tara looked up at Xander. "Oh you know what I mean," he said.

"Good morning," Anya came walking up to them. "It's so nice out today." she smiled.

"It'd be nicer if I heard from my girlfriend."

"You still haven't heard anything?"

"Nope. This fucking sucks," Tara shouted and threw her board.

"Tara."

Tara jumped up at her name. "Ms. Rosenburg."

"Hello," she looked at Anya and Xander. "Can you give Tara and I a minute."

"Of course."
"No problem." The pair walked off.

"Tara listen, I like you. You make my daughter happy and that's all any parent wants for their child."

"I love her," Tara said.

"I know you do," Ms. Rosenburg smiled. "And I know she loves you. But."

"But?" Fear spread through Tara.

"I know that Willow has skipped school twice now. I didn't say anything because I have skipped school before. Most teenagers do. It's a thing. Forgetting to call her grandma, yes I was upset, but I know teenagers forget. And I know teenagers fight.."

"She..."

Ms Rosenburg held up her hand. "I know she didn't. But I also know she skipped school because of you. She forgot to call because of you. You fought. And she was there. She could have gotten into trouble. You could have gotten into more trouble."

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Tara I have talked to some people around here. I know you've gotten into trouble. I know you've fought a lot and I know you've been arrested." Tara looked up at Ms. Rosenburg. "I'm assuming Willow doesn't know that you got arrested though, does she?" Tara shook her head no slowly. "My daughter is my husband's and my world. I don't want anything bad to happen to her. I know you love her, but I don't want to see her go down a bad road."

"She won't. I promise. I'm not like that anymore."

"Aren't you though?"

"No."

"Tara.."

"Please don't say what I think you're about to say," tears were in Tara's eyes.

Ms. Rosenburg looked at the ground, then looked back up at Tara. To Tara's shock there were tears in her eyes. "This kills me. I don't want to do this, but I think.. that it would be a good idea..."

"Ms. Rosenburg, I promise no more skipping school. No more fighting. No more anything. We will sit in your house. We will watch movies. We will only go out if you and Mr. Rosenburg are there. Please."

"Tara.."

"I don't care if you watch our every move, just don't take her away from me. Please." Tara was crying now, but she didn't care.

"Let me talk it over with my husband tonight when he gets home from work, okay?" Sheila didn't want to end them. She knew it would kill both of them. She knew Tara was a good kid and she loved her daughter, but from what she heard, Tara has a side of her that she didn't like to much.

"Can I see her?"

Ms. Rosenburg walked over to her house without saying a word. She opened the door and walked in.

"Hey," Willow was coming down the stairs. "Did you just come in?"

"I was outside."

"What's wrong?" Willow saw the tears in her mother's eyes.

"Tara is outside. You have until I come out..." Willow was out the door.

"Tara," Xander pointed across the street. Tara started to turn around and saw her girlfriend running to her. Willow jumped at Tara who caught her. She wrapped her legs around her waist and her arms around her neck. Tara held her up.

"I didn't know Tara was that strong," Anya said.

"You didn't? She kicks my ass all the time," Xander said.

"Well that doesn't say much sweetie," Anya replied. Xander just looked at her. Anya rubbed his arm. "It's okay. I still love you."

"I'm so sorry," Willow was crying. Tara could feel the tears on her neck.

"You didn't do anything baby."

"She wouldn't let me call. I couldn't even sneak call. They were so mad."

"Baby it's okay." Tara kissed her girlfriend's neck. "We are okay. We are amazing. Everything will be okay."

Willow leaned back. Tara's heart dropped seeing tears in her eyes. "They told me they don't know if they like me seeing you. I can't not see you. I can't not be with you.

"That won't happen," Tara said. "We will figure it out." Tara leaned in and kissed her girlfriend. They heard a snap and they looked over at Anya and Xander who were both holding up their phones.

"What?" Anya said.

"It's cute," Xander said.

"Don't judge us," they both said and closed their phones. Willow and Tara giggled.

"Willow," Sheila was standing across the road.

"I have to go," Willow jumped down.

"What about school?" Anya asked.

"My mom is driving me and picking me up and she is calling later to make sure I'm there."

"Damn," Xander said.

"I think it's more my dad then my mom," Willow said.

"Yeah I think that too," Tara put in. Willow gave her a puzzling look. "I'll see you in school baby," Tara kissed her softly. "I love you." she whispered against her lips then kissed her again.

"I love you so much," Willow said then walked across the street and got in the car.

"Please don't hate me," Sheila said.

"I don't hate you mom," Willow said.

"I just want what's best for you."

"She is best for me," Willow looked at her mom with a serious face. "You are worried about what's gonna happen to me if I'm with you, but you should be more worried about what's gonna happen to me if I'm not." Willow stared at her mom for a moment then looked out the window. Sheila stared at her daughter. She didn't know what to say. She started the car and pulled out of the driveway. She looked out her window to see 3 very sad looking teenagers staring at her. She felt like a horrible person, a horrible mother. She was trying to be a good mother, but she didn't know what to do. She never had to make a hard decision like this when it came to Willow and she really didn't want to make a bad one.

Ash :peace

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [updated 11/30/11]
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:03 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Dude! awesome update! I love this fic its soooo great :) and don't worry I'm still reading and looking for updates

“…Kill me”

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:47 am 
5. Willowhand

WOw great update, and I like how Sheila is kinda on the fence about not letting Tara see Willow or vice versa, and since this is the kitten board I know something will be worked out.

Yay Tara strong for holding Willow up, I mean come on it's Tara after all!! And I like what Willow says at the end...

Quote:
"She is best for me," Willow looked at her mom with a serious face. "You are worried about what's gonna happen to me if I'm with you, but you should be more worried about what's gonna happen to me if I'm not."

That is like a friendly warning to her mom, I mean Willow would be depressed, lazy and wouldn't want to do anything if she didn't have Tara. Now having Tara would be the opposite, that's a great hint!!!

Can't wait for more!!!

~AS~

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:12 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Yay for strong Tara... I'm glad that Sheila & Ira see that Tara is indeed Willow's world...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:49 pm 
5. Willowhand

TwiceBlessedWiccan: I'm glad someone still reads it :p and I'm glad you love the story, thank you :)
AstronSoul: Thank you :) and exactly. Willow is trying to let her mom know that losing Tara would be horrible and it can't happen. And yes this is the kitten board and something will be worked out, or will it? Dundundun :p
zampsa19752001: Thank you :)

Chapter 30
"So she seriously might not let you see Tara again?" Buffy asked as Willow and her sat on the wall outside of school.

"I don't know," Willow shook her head and looked down at her feet. She had heard her parents yelling all night about it. Her dad seemed more angry, but how he was talking, Willow wasn't quite sure if he was made at himself for bringing her here or made at her for getting involved with someone they didn't know if they liked anymore. They would talk quietly and then say something like "I can't believe we didn't know that." or "I don't know if I like Tara anymore." What were they talking about. "Buffy?"

"Yeah?" Buffy looked at her best friend who looked like a miserable mess. It was honestly kind of hard for her to look at her this way. Buffy still didn't know if she liked Willow and Tara together, but she had to admit that she has never seen Tara act this way with a girl.

"Is there something about Tara, that I don't know?" Willow looked at her friend.

"What do you mean?" Buffy was confused.

"My parents kept saying..." Willow paused and thought about how she was going to go about this. "I don't know. Stuff about not knowing Tara did this or that and saying they didn't know if they still liked her. So I was just wondering if there was something I didn't know."

"Well um I don't know," Buffy said. "I don't know what you know and don't know about her."

"Did she do something? Like worse then just the heartbreak thing. Did she actually do something." Willow saw a change in Buffy's eyes. "What?" Buffy looked at her friend. "Buffy?" Willow said in a stern voice.

"There are rumors, but I don't know if they are true. No one really does."

"What rumors?"

"Um.." Buffy didn't want to rat Tara out. She wouldn't doubt if the rumors were true, but she wasn't sure. And she didn't want to say something that wasn't true. Even if it was, Tara seemed different. And Buffy didn't want to be the reason that Willow viewed Tara in a way that wasn't her.

"Buffy!" Willow shouted. Everyone around them stopped and stared at the couple.

"Sheesh, why so angry?" Jeremy asked as he walked up to the pair. Sophie behind him.

"Is there something I should know about Tara?" Willow asked them.

"What?" They both said.

"Damn it does no one know?" Willow looked at Buffy then back at Jeremy and Sophie.

"No what?" Tara asked as Anya, Xander, and her approached the group.

"Nothing," Willow said. She didn't know if Tara would tell her. If there was something and Tara hadn't told her yet then who is to say she would tell her now. Or if it would be the truth or not.

"Baby are you okay?" Tara walked up to her girlfriend. Willow just stared at her and couldn't help the feeling of just wanting to be in her arms. If she was in her arms then everything would be okay. She always felt that way. Ever since they started dating. Willow slipped off the wall and Tara caught her. Willow put her feet on the ground. "Babe?"

"I'm fine," Willow said. "Just a really bad couple days. Can we go to the beach?" She looked up at Tara and smiled.

"No baby, no more skipping."

"What?" Everyone in the group said looking at her.

"I got busted," Tara said. "My Uncle said if I skip again, he'll ground me and I won't be able to compete in the comp..." Tara said. "Oh shit the competition!"

"Oh shit I forgot," Xander said.

"Isn't it like next week," Anya said.

"We have to start practicing," Xander said to Tara.

"We will," Tara said. A bell rang. "Class time," Tara looked at Willow. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Willow smiled. "Yes," she leaned up and kissed Tara. She felt her heart race at the simple, small kiss and knew that her heart would break into a million pieces if something happened between them.

"You aren't fine," Tara said.

"What?" Willow asked confused.

"You're crying," Tara reached up and wiped the tear that was going down Willow's cheek.

"Oh," Willow backed away and wiped her eyes. "Those are just happy tears," she looked at her girlfriend. "I'm happy I'm with you and that I'm kissing you. Yesterday and last night sucked."

"You can't be away from each other for a night now?" Jeremy stuck his tongue out.

"Oh right," Willow said. "You don't know."

"Don't know what?" Jeremy asked looking back and fourth between the girls.

"I'll explain," Buffy said coming up and looping an arm through his arm then through Sophie's. "On the way to class," she pulled her friends and the others followed.

Tara knew everything wasn't fine and that Willow wasn't fine. But she wasn't going to keep pushing it. She wanted to know, but she was going to let Willow tell her on her own.

All day Willow kept wondering what it was that Buffy wasn't telling her. She kept asking in 2nd and she wouldn't tell. Now they were in lunch and she didn't want to eat.

"Are you..." Tara's words were stopped by Willow's hand over her mouth.

"Yes for the one hundredth time I'm sure I don't want to eat."

"Okay," Tara shrugged.

"I'm gonna go find a table," Willow went to walk away, Tara grabbed her arm and gently pulled her back. "What?" Willow gave her a puzzled looked.

"You always go into line with me, even when your mom packs you a lunch," Tara said. Okay she knew something was going on and she really didn't like it.

"I just.. I'm tired," Willow said. She leaned over and kissed Tara's cheek. "Hurry up," she stuck her tongue out and went to find a table.

Tara walked into line. All she kept thinking about was Willow and her breaking up and all of a sudden she wasn't hungry anymore. She went to walk to find Willow.

"Hey blue eyed beauty," Jeremy put his arm around Tara's shoulder. "Come stand in line with me?"

"Jeremy," Tara's voice broke.

"What?" Jeremy looked at the tears forming in Tara's eyes. "Oh god what. Did her parents say you couldn't stay together." Tara shook her head. "Then what?"

"I think Willow might break up with me?"

"What makes you think that?" Jeremy was confused. Willow loved Tara. Anyone could see that. She would never break up with her. That just didn't sound like something that Tara would do.

"She's just been acting weird."

"Did you ever think maybe she was just scared?"

Tara looked at Jeremy. No she actually hadn't thought that maybe that's why Willow was acting the way she was. "No."

"See that might just be it, look I'll talk to her if you'd like," he smiled.

"Would you?" Tara smiled at him. Jeremy was such a good person.

"Yes, but first food." he grabbed Tara's arm and drug her to line.

"Oh speaking of relationships, how are things with Todd?" Tara smiled at Jeremy.

"No."

"Are you okay?" Sohpie took in the fact that Willow looked on the verge of tears and slumped in her seat.

"Look," Willow sat up and put her arms on the table, she leaned close to Sohpie. "There is a rumor about Tara. A bad one. That Buffy won't tell me and my parents don't like. So tell me what it is now."

Sohpie had been about to take a bite of her sandwich, but stopped. "Okay," she put it down and looked into Willow's eyes. She leaned closed to her. "You know how there is a skate park outside of Sunny Dale?"

"Yeah."

"Well according to this rumor, last year, Tara, Xander, Faith, Spike, and Anya were skating there. Well not Anya, but she was there. Xander and Anya got into a fight and left for some reason. Supposedly Faith got into a fight with some girl and they were kicked out. Spike and Tara followed Faith and supposedly they saw the girl getting into her car and they followed her. When she got home and went in they smashed her car with rocks and sticks. The girl came out and Tara threw a rock at her. Hit the girl in the head, she had to go to the hospital. She was okay, but still. They were supposedly really high and drunk when it happened. So they got arrested for trespassing, vandalism, assault, underage drinking, and illegal drug use. That's a lot of shit for one time. But no one knows if it's true. Spike's family is kind of rich. They live over that way. They covered it up, but that didn't stop the rumors and the fact that Faith and Tara were both brought home in cop cars that night."

Willow just sat there and stared at Sohpie. That wasn't true. It couldn't be. Not Tara. Not her Tara. Not even Faith seemed that bad. No it couldn't be.

"Hey, what are we talking about?" Jeremy and Tara sat down at the table.

"Not hungry?" Sohpie smirked at Tara.

"Uh no," Tara said. She looked at Willow. "Baby? Okay what is wrong?"

Willow turned to Tara so abruptly that the table screeched against the ground. "Whoa," Jeremy shouted as hit food almost fell into his lap. A bunch of kids, including Xander, Buffy, and Anya, who were coming out of line, were staring at them.

"Did you get arrested?" Willow's eyes were locked on Tara's.

"What?" Tara's shocked, but guilty look surprised Willow.

"Tell me the truth."

Tara just stared at her. She put up her hands. "Let me explain."

"You don't have too," Willow got up fast knocking her chair over. She grabbed her bag. "I already know. I thought we told each other everything."

"Willow stop," Tara got up and grabbed Willow's arm. "Let me explain."

Willow yanked her arm away. "I don't want to hear your version."

"Version?" Tara said.

"Yeah, version," Willow said. "I'm going home."

"You can't skip," Tara said as Willow walked away.

"I'm calling my mom," Willow shouted back and ran out of the lunchroom. Everyone was staring at Tara.

Tara sat down and looked at Jeremy. "What the fuck just happened?" he shrugged. She looked at Sohpie.

"Why does she think you got arrested?" Sophie asked.

"What happened?" Buffy said running up to them, Xander and Anya in tow.

"Someone told her I got arrested," Tara said. "She wouldn't let me explain."

"Who told?" Xander asked.

"I don't know," Tara put her head in her hands and mumbled something.

"What?" Xander asked.

Tara lifted up slowly. "So many people have heard the rumors, it could have been anyone." She let her head fall into her hands again.

"Something tells me," Buffy sat down next to her. "That she doesn't know the real story. She looked pissed and I know it can't be that bad."

"It isn't," Xander said. " But the rumors are." Everyone sat there confused. Everyone was trying to figure out what to do. Everyone except Anya whose eyes laid on Sohpie. Sohpie was eating like nothing had happened. Anya clenched up her fist, she knew what happened. She knew who told. She knew it all along. She knew Sohpie wasn't their friend. And now she was gonna get Sohpie back.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [updated 12/1/11]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:31 pm 

DIBS?

Double update...yay! :banana

Ash...You updated quicker than I could comment, lol. Does that mean we have to wait longer for the next update?? I hope not, cuz I need to see some resolution between the girls!!!

I loved the previous chapter! I thought it was your best yet:) I liked that Sheila wasn't completely horrible and I really felt the teenager vs. parent angst. I'm a long way from that time in my life, but I still remember what it felt like to be kept apart from my "best friend." *wink wink* Hey, it was the '80's. Anyway, their little reunion was very sweet and also very bittersweet. That's definitely a tough spot to be in, but at least they can see each other in school. Oh, I also think that the Tara/Sheila talk helped, but I guess we'll have to see what happens with her Dad.

The current chapter was a little painful. Willow definitely overreacted, but Tara should have told her before it even got this far. Ahhhh, teenagers and their secrets. You did a good job building up the tension and then the confrontation was perfect. I sure hope they can talk soon and the truth comes out...whatever it is.

Thanks for the double updates and please keep writing!! ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:04 pm 
3. Flaming O

wooo and a hooo and update

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:06 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

haha go Anya! Kick her ass!!! :P

“…Kill me”

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:04 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope Anya tells everyone that Sophie is behind the false rumor to discredit Tara... I truly hope that Tara goes to Willow and tells what really happened...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:44 pm 
5. Willowhand

Finey_McFine: Thank you :D I'm glad you enjoyed it. And I'm gonna try to update more and not take months inbetween :p Oh and I just started reading your fic Racing the Rain. I haven't gotten far, but I'm liking it so far :)
bouncer73: Glad you enjoyed it :)
TwiceBlessedWiccan: Haha I'm glad you enjoyed Anya's rage :p
zampsa19752001: Well you will see how everything turns out :)

Chapter 31:
Tara laid in her bed. She had been there for hours. Her phone kept going off, but it was only ever Faith or Buffy or Xander or Anya or her Uncle. She didn't answer. She tried calling Willow. She didn't answer. She tried again. No answer. She would go to her house, but she knew Ms. Rosenburg wouldn't let her in. She didn't know how everything got out of hand so fast. Last week everything was going good. She had Willow and the competition. Then Willow's grandma died. Then the fight. Then maybe not being able to see her. Then a chance her mom would change her mind. Now Willow won't talk to her.

I don't want to hear your version.

Her version? Her version? There wasn't a version. There was only the truth. She didn't understand. Tara got up and walked over to her window. Willow's blind was down. She stood there for a couple seconds then went downstairs. Maybe some video games would help her clear her mind.
-------------------------------------------------
Ms. Rosenburg opened the door. "Can I help you?" she asked the girl standing in front of her.

"Um yes, I'm Sophie. Is Willow here?"

"Oh um," Sheila looked the girl up and down. She had remembered Willow telling her about this girl. She didn't really like her by the sound of her, but Willow said they were all friends now. "I don't think Willow is in the mood to see anyone. She is kind of upset."

"That's my fault," Sophie said. "I mean, not exactly, but kind of. I just really need to talk to her."

"Come in," Sheila stepped aside and let Sophie step in. When she did, Sheila closed the door. "Let me go ask her if it's okay." Sheila walked up the stairs and to Willow's door. She tapped lightly. "Willow, Sophie is here to see her. It seems important."

There was silence then she heard Willow reply. "Let her in."

Sheila nodded, even though Willow couldn't see her and walked to the top of the stairs. "You can come up," she called to Sophie who was standing at the bottom.

Sophie walked up and smiled as she passed Ms. Rosenburg, "Thank you," Sophie said and walked to the door. She knocked on the door.

"Come in," Willow said. Sophie opened the door and walked in. Willow sat on her bed. Tissues scattered around her. It looked like she was trying to do homework, but by the looks of it she wasn't getting very far. "What do you want," Willow stared at Sophie with a look Sophie had never seen before.

"Um well," Sophie was kind of nervous. She had never seen Willow look so hurt and angry. "I just wanted to see how you were."

"How the fuck do you think I am Sophie," Willow looked back down at her books.

Sophie just stood there. She had never heard Willow cuss. She didn't seem like the type of person who did. Sophie took a step then stopped. "Look I shouldn't have told you, it was wrong of me. Tara should have."

"But she didn't," Willow snapped without looking up.

Sophie winced at the angry in Willow's voice. "You're right, but maybe she was going too."

"Really?" Willow's head shot up. "Do you really believe that?"

"Well..." Sophie paused. "No."

There was silence. Willow went back to her work and Sophie just stood there.

"Are you still with her," Sophie asked.

"I.. don't... know," Willow said. "Haven't talked to her."

"I'm sorry you found out she isn't that great.." Sophie said.

Willow's head shot up, "She is great." she snapped. "She is the best person I know."

"That's why she didn't tell you, why she hid it. If she was really different do you think she would hide it from you?"

Willow just stared at Sophie. Tears filled her eyes. What if she was right. What if Tara wasn't different. In anyway.

"No crying," Sophie sat on the bed and put her hands on Willow's shoulders. "No crying at all," she wiped the tears away. Willow jerked back. Sophie just looked at her then looked around the room. "It's dark."

"It's fine," Willow went back to her work.

Sophie got up and opened the curtain.
-----------------------------
"Well video games didn't work," Tara mumbled as she walked back into her room. She sat on the end of her bed and stared at her skateboard. Maybe skating would help.
-----------------------------
"Close the curtain," Willow snapped. Her eyes still on her books. "I don't want to see what's on the other side."

"You aren't seeing anything," Sophie said looking at her then back at Tara who sat on the end of her bed. "There's nothing to see anyways just keep your head down. I just want some light." Sophie walked over to the bed and sat back on it, facing Willow. If Tara looked over, she could see them. Sophie watched out of the corner of her eye. "What homework are you doing?"
------------------------------
Tara stood up and grabbed her board. She looked over and dropped her board when she saw what was on the other side of her window. Sophie sitting on Willow's bed. On her Willow's bed. What the hell was this. Tara's hand clenched into a fist.
------------------------------
Sophie saw Tara looking. "Hey Willow."

"What?" Willow asked.

"Look at me."

"Why?"

"Just do it," Sophie said.

Willow looked up and next thing she knew Sophie's lips were on hers.

Ash :)

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [updated 12/4/11]
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:33 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

While a smack in the back of the head with a skateboard would tighten Sophie's ass right up, It would only make Tara look like that much more of a savage in the eyes of Willow and her Mom.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:38 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

OMG!! Again I say, KICK HER ASS! damn Tara is either gonna be pissed or heart broken :( either ones no good (though one is hotter than the other ;D)

“…Kill me”

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:38 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Sophie really needs a skateboard shoved up her ass for messing with Tara's girl... I hope Willow kicks Sophie's skanky ass out of the house and out of her life...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:18 am 
2. Floating Rose

This story is getting better every chapter i read. I hope you don't stop it their. The suspense is killing me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:39 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Ash,

I thought I was just behind on fb for one update, but you managed to slip three by me! Please think about using the Update Thread as I don't want to miss anymore.

I love the plot twists you have added to this fic in the last three updates. I thought Tara's conversation with Shiela was heartbreaking. I really felt bad for her. Now, you've added this whole secret arrest incident, I can't wait to see what really happened. I really hate that bitch Sophie. I hope she gets what's coming to her without negatively effecting Tara.

I can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:51 pm 
5. Willowhand

Grimm:
Weelll maybe :p Read and find out :)

TwiceBlessedWiccan:
Oh I'm sure everyone in the story and who is reading the story :p want that to happen :)

zampsa19752001:
My readers really hate Sophie :p I guess I've done well with her character :) Thank you for the feedback :)

sgdarlene:
I'm glad you enjoy it :) And that there are still people who read it. I'm not stopping there, no worries :)

True_Love:
I will start doing that :) I'm glad you enjoy the twists, I like to throw them in there every now and then :p Everything will be found out in this chapter :)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:51 pm 
5. Willowhand

Chapter 32:

It took Willow a couple moments to realize what was going on. She shoved away from Sophie. "What the hell are you doing?" she jumped off the bed and stared at someone she thought was her friend.

"Showing you, you have options," Sophie stood up.

"Options?" Willow was confused.

"Tara doesn't deserve you. She'll hurt you."

"She hasn't," Willow snapped.

"Yeah because you guys haven't fucked. The moment you do she will leave. It's like a fucking game to her. She fucks girls then she leaves them. She just wants to see how many she can get. She especially likes the virgins," Sophie pointed to herself.

"Tara didn't know you were a virgin," Willow shot back.

"Is that what she told you," Sophie's asked. "Are you stupid Willow. Of course she fucking knew. I told her."

Willow just stared at her. She wasn't sure whether to believe her or not.

"Look," Sophie's voice softened. "I don't want to see you get hurt. Look at how she already hid something from you. Do you really think she would tell the truth about something like that? She's good with words Willow." Willow just stared at Sophie. "I can treat you better," Sophie took a step towards Willow.

"I don't want you," Willow said.

"Yeah well now Tara thinks you do."

"What?" Willow was confused.

"She saw us kiss," Sophie smirked.

"What!?" Willow shouted. She looked out her window, but Tara wasn't there. Willow took off out her room and down the stairs.

"What's going on?" Shelia asked as Willow ran by her.

Willow flung open the front door and saw Tara emerging from Xander's house, Xander and Anya behind her.

"Tara," Willow shouted and ran out her house. Tara went to get on her board, but Xander grabbed her arm.

"What?" Tara snapped at him.

"Just listen to her," Xander said.

"Yeah that doesn't sound like Willow," Anya said.

"She didn't listen to me," Tara said. "Why should I listen to her?"

"Tara," Willow reached Tara. "She kissed me. I didn't kiss her."

"Excuse me," Shelia, who was now standing in front of her house said. She turned around to look at Sophie who stood in the doorway. "You did what?"

"Don't lie to them Willow," Sophie said.

"What?" Willow spun and looked at her.

"You told Willow," Anya shouted.

"What?" Everyone looked at her.

"Sophie told Willow about the jail thing and I bet she knew Tara was standing there at the window so that's why she kissed Wilow. I told you she couldn't be trusted."

Tara looked from Anya to Willow. "Did Sophie tell you?" Willow nodded. Tara threw her board down, but Xander grabbed her arm. She turned to him. "Let go."

"Not in front of her mom," Xander hissed.

"Actually," Shelia said. "I would quite enjoy that," she glared at Sophie.

"Mother," Willow said shocked.

Sheila looked at her. "Willow you mean the world to me and I want you happy and anyone," she turned back to Sophie. "Who tries to take your happiness away is on my shit list."

"Shit list," Xander chuckled. Everyone looked at him. He looked around mumbled a sorry and put his head down.

"I'm just trying to help Willow," Sophie said.

"By taking away the person she is in love with?" Anya shouted.

"No by taking her away from someone that will hurt her," Sophie said.

"You don't even know her," Xander said.

"Like hell I don't," Sophie laughed.

"Dating someone 2 weeks doesn't qualify," Anya said.

"People can change," Sheila said.

"Not Tara," Sophie said.

"She hasn't hurt me," Willow said.

"Not yet," Sophie said.

"So you are hurting her to make sure Tara doesn't," Anya said.

"Isn't that a double standard," Xander said.

"I'm helping, not hurting," Sophie said.

"Yeah right," Anya and Xander said.

"STOP!" Tara shouted. Everyone looked at her. "Sophie," Tara took a step forward. "I'm sorry okay? Is that what you want? I'm sorry I hurt you. I didn't mean too. I should have taken your feelings into more consideration, but it's not my fault I didn't feel the same way. I told you I was bad at relationships and you like every other girl thinks they can change me. I'm sorry I took your virginity and left you. I didn't want too after I found out, but it wouldn't have been fair. Look I know I've made mistakes," Tara looked at Shelia then back at Sophie. "But I love Willow. I'm in love with her. And honestly I don't fucking care what you or anyone else thinks," she looked back at Shelia. "No offense," Shelia just have her a shocked look. "I want to be with Willow. I'm not going to hurt her or get her into trouble." she looked at Willow. "I did get arrested, but the rumors were exaggerated. Faith and Spike were dating or fucking or whatever they were and some girl flirted with him at the skate park. Faith and the girl got into a fight and had to leave so we went with Faith. Spike and I did. Xander and Anya had a date so they left earlier. When we were leaving Faith realized she dropped something. It was this little stone thing her grandma gave her. Her grandma and her were close and her grandma had passed away the previous year. We asked the guy to let us back in to look for it and some girl said she saw the girl Faith fought take it off the ground. She told us where the girl lived so we could get it back. The girl wouldn't give it back and they got into another fight. The stone fell out the girl's pocket so I lunged and grabbed it. When we left the girl called the cops and made up all that stuff. As to how her car got destroyed we don't know. Maybe she did. She was fucking crazy. Okay that's what happened." Tara stood there and stared at Willow.

"Oh," Willow said.

"Oh? Oh?" Tara said.

"I'm sorry," Willow lunged at Tara and put her arms around her neck. "I can understand if you never want to see me again just hug me one more time."

Tara chuckled and wrapped her arms around Willow's waist. "You are so cute."

"Cute," Willow leaned back and just looked at her girlfriend. "I'm cute by asking you to hug me one last time."

"For think I'd break up with you for not listening to me. I don't blame you," Tara leaned down and kissed her girlfriend. She pulled back slightly, but Willow used her arms and pulled her to her lips again.

"Okay, okay," Shelia said. The girls pulled apart. "A kiss is fine, but please no making out in front of the mother," she turned to her house and pointed at Sophie. "You go, I don't want to look at your face anymore."

Sophie walked to the road. She looked at her peers then walked down the road.

"Excuse me," Anya said and went to follow her.

"No, no," Xander grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her back.

"Xander," Anya snapped.

"We," he pointed between himself and Tara. "Need to go skating and practice and I," he pulled Anya to him. "Need my good luck charm," he kissed her. Anya melted into his arms.

"Want to go?" Tara asked Willow.

"Um," Willow turned and looked at her mom.

"Go head," Shelia smiled. "Your father and I have to talk when he gets home anyways."

"Yay," Willow and Anya said and jumped up and down.

"Oh god," Xander said.

"They are starting to act a like," Tara said.

"I'm sorry," Xander looked at Tara who laughed.

"Hey," Anya said.

The group headed to Tara's uncle shop. When they got there they saw Faith, Derek, and Jeremy.

"Hey guys," Faith said from the top of a half pipe. "What's up?"

"Sophie kissed me," Willow said.

Faith who had just dropped in fell off her board as Jeremy and Derek said "What?"

"Yup," Tara said.

"It was weird," Willow scrunched her nose up.

"I'll kill her," Faith jumped up.

"I tried," Anya said. "They wouldn't let me," she glared at the others.

"It's done with," Tara said.

"You aren't mad?" Faith said.

"Oh I'm fucking pissed," Tara said. "But it got Willow to listen to me," she looked at her girlfriend.

Willow looked down. "I'm sorry."

"Hey," Tara put her finger under Willow's chin and lifted her head. "I love you," she kissed her. Willow melted against Tara's lips.

"Awwwww," the others proclaimed.

Tara pulled away. "Hush," she stuck her tongue out at her friends.

"Let's get skating," Xander said.

Tara went to get on her board, but Willow grabbed her arm. "What?" Tara asked looking at her girlfriend.

"I love you so much," Willow smiled at her.

Tara's heart skipped a beat and her breath caught. All she could do was lean forward and kiss her girlfriend again.

"Come on," Xander grabbed the back of Tara's shirt and pulled her.

"Hey Faith," Willow asked as she was walking away.

"Yeah?" Faith asked.

"I need your help with something," Willow smirked. "A surprise for Tara."

Faith smiled. "I'm listening."
--------------------------------------------------
Tara was exhausted. They skated for hours then she took Willow home and went to Xander's. Willow called her to tell her that her parents wanted to have dinner with Tara to get to know her better. Tara was so excited she couldn't sleep so she played video games with Xander. She opened the door to her house and walked in. It was dark. She hated being here alone. Even though she was used to it, it was still scary. She walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water. She went up to her room and put her board against the wall. She looked through her window. Willow's blinds were closed. Tara pouted then stripped her clothes and threw on a big t shirt and jumped into bed. She was almost asleep when her cell phone went off. She didn't open her eyes as she reached for it. After a couple attempts she finally snatched it up and answered. "Hello," she grumbled.

"Tara, I'm at your door."

"Faith it's," Tara looked at the clock. "3 in the fucking morning."

"I got into a fight with my mom," Faith said. "Come on she's drunk, just let me in."

"Fine," Tara hung her phone up and drug herself out of bed. She got to the front door. "You're lucky I love..." her words stopped when she saw who was standing there.

"I know I'm lucky you love me," Willow smirked.

"Will? Wha?" Tara was confused.

Willow looked her girlfriend up and down. "You look sexy as hell when you're all sleepy."

Tara looked down and blushed. She looked back up. "You look..." she took in the long gray coat Willow was wearing. "Like you are about to partner up with Sherlock Holmes."

Willow laughed. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah," Tara stepped aside. "What are you doing here? Do your parents know?"

"No," Willow said as Tara shut the door.

"I'm confused," Tara said.

Willow turned around and smirked. "Well I did tell you I was ready." Tara gave her a confused look. Willow undid the belt of the jacket and slide it off her shoulders. Tara's eyes widen and her jaw dropped. Willow stood there in a black lace bra and underwear to match.

"I.. uh... um... I," Tara couldn't find words. She had never seen a more perfect body then Willow's. She's never had her heart race to the point where it felt like it was gonna burst out of her chest.

"Can you speak baby?" Willow took a step towards Tara who just shook her head. "Good," Willow smirked as she reached her girlfriend. She pushed Tara against the door and took her lips her in a fierce kiss.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [updated 12/10/11]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:42 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I glad that the Bitch was kicked out not only by Tara & the gang but by Sheila... I truly hope that Willow's first time goes without too much problems and that they don't regret it...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:51 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

God I love this fic :) Shoulda let Anya go all large with the butch tho I would pay to see that, I imagine hair pulling, lol, great update!! excited for the next one!

“…Kill me”

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:29 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Ash,

I so glad that Sophie showed her true colors and everyone was around to witness it, including Sheila. I'm happy that nobody actually kicked her ass because she seems like the kind of person that would press charges and then there would be more trouble for the gang.

I know this fic has been going on for a while and Tara has had plenty of women, but I'm kinda hoping that they don't go through with it. If Tara is really changing for Willow, then she should wait until it really is the right time and they are not sneaking around in the middle of the night. Plus, Sheila seems pretty cool in this fic and it would kinda suck for Tara to break her trust like that, just when she's starting to gain a new family. Usually, I'm all about the W/T gay love by this point in a story, but it just doesn't feel right, yet.

As a side note, this fic reminds me so much of a mix between Rad Racer and Brink, I love it.

Looking forward to what you have in store for us next!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:33 am 

I'm thinking that perhaps your Sophie and my Robby should get together? lol A true match made in hell. Glad she got the boot and coming from Sheila was a nice touch. Hopefully Tara can prove herself and she doesn't do anything stupid to jeopardize Willow's trust and no more fighting! Geez, is she a hothead, lol.

I love the ending (a la South of Nowhere) and an especially looking forward to the next update.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:16 pm 
2. Floating Rose

I just got back from holidays & this story keeps on getting better. I hope you update soon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:32 pm 
5. Willowhand

zampsa19752001 I'm sure they won't regret it. I hope you enjoy the first time.

TwiceBlessedWiccan
Quote:
God I love this fic

Thank you :)
Quote:
I imagine hair pulling

Now that you say it, I can imagine that too haha.
I'm glad you are enjoying the story, I hope you enjoy the next update :)

True_Love
Quote:
I'm happy that nobody actually kicked her ass because she seems like the kind of person that would press charges and then there would be more trouble for the gang.

I just really couldn't imagine the chapter having someone kick her ass. It wouldn't have solved anything and it just didn't seem to fit so I'm glad you liked it as well :)
Quote:
but I'm kinda hoping that they don't go through with it. If Tara is really changing for Willow, then she should wait until it really is the right time and they are not sneaking around in the middle of the night. Plus, Sheila seems pretty cool in this fic and it would kinda suck for Tara to break her trust like that, just when she's starting to gain a new family. Usually, I'm all about the W/T gay love by this point in a story, but it just doesn't feel right, yet.

You might not like this chapter then :/ I get your points and you are right in every aspect, but to me it just feels right for some reason. Even though you don't agree I hope you enjoy the update :)

Finey_McFine
Quote:
Geez, is she a hothead, lol.

It just dawned on me how much she actually is one haha.
Quote:
I love the ending (a la South of Nowhere) and an especially looking forward to the next update.

I have actually never seen that show, but I've seen clips on youtube and I do know that happens at the end, but I completely forgot until you mentioned it haha. So it is kind of like that scene. I hope you enjoy the update :)

sgdarlene
I hope you had a good Holiday and I hope you enjoy the update :)

This story is NC-17 in this chapter!

Chapter 33:

Tara put her hands on both Willow's arms and pushed her away slightly. "Stop."

"Stop?" Willow backed up some. "Not the reaction I was hoping for." Willow picked up the coat, put it back on and wrapped her arms around herself.

"Baby," Tara stepped forward and put her arms around Willow's waist. "I just.. I don't want you to feel like you have to do this."

"I don't," Willow said. "I want too. I want to make love with you."

"Now? Are you sure now is the right time?"

"Every time will be the right time as long as it's with you," Willow smiled.

Tara chuckled. "Willow this is your virginity we are talking about."

"And I want to lose it to you. Now. Right now."

"What about your mom?" Tara said. "What if she finds out. I don't think she is going to be very happy about this."

"She won't find out. She thinks I'm staying at Anya's. Anya's parents are out of town and her sister is covering for me because her boyfriend and Xander are both staying at their house."

"You have really thought abour this," Tara said.

"Yes I have and Faith will make fun of me if I don't get any," Willow stuck her tongue out at Tara.

"She will make fun of both of us," Tara smiled.

"So," Willow put her arms around Tara's neck allowing the coat to reopen. She pressed her full body against Tara's, who gasped. Willow smiled and captured her girlfriend's lips with her own. Tara gladly accepted the tongue that Willow was shoving in her mouth and her tongue took action also. Tongues moved against each other. Gliding, battling. Tara sucked on Willow's tongue causing the redhead to moan. The moan excited Tara more than any other girls moans ever have. She rested her hands on Willow's hip bones and dug her nails into them and pulled her girlfriend closer against her, hard. Willow gasped and pulled away from Tara's kiss. "Nails." she whispered.

"Sorry," Tara let go of Willow and tried to pull away.

"No!" Willow said loudly, pressing herself against Tara again. "I loved it," she smirked.

"You did," Tara smirked back and put her hands on her girlfriend's hips again.

Willow nodded. "I'm kind of nervous," she admitted. "I've never done this before."

"We'll go slow," Tara smiled at her girlfriend and kissed her lips softly. "Do you want to go upstairs?"

"Um," Willow look around. Her gazed stopped on something and she smiled. "Hm."

"What?" Tara followed Willow's gaze. "That's a fireplace." Tara said.

"Not that I really want to know, but have you made love in front of a fireplace before?" Willow asked.

"No," Tara said. "That was always kind of a romantic thought I've had, but romance is for love. I've never loved anyone." she looked at Willow. "Until you came along."

Willow looked at her and smiled. "I love you so much." she kissed her girlfriend softly then she pulled away and walked over to the fireplace. "How the hell do you start this thing." Tara laughed and went over and sat next to her girlfriend. "Go upstairs. First door on the left is my room. Grab the blankets and pillows off the bed."

"Okay," Willow kissed her then walked upstairs. She opened the door to Tara's room. Tara's room was smaller than hers. She couldn't tell from the window. It only had a bed and dresser. On the dresser was a TV, aPlaystation 2 and a Xbox. Games and movies were stacked up on the floor. Tara's bed was a queen size. No wonder she can't fit anything else in here. Willow started to pull the blankets off and stopped. Sitting next to the bed was a picture. In the picture was Tara, a younger version of her, but clearly her, and an older women. She was beautiful with the same eyes as Tara. Her mother.

"Baby, you okay?" Tara shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah," Willow shouted back. "Coming." she grabbed the blankets and a pillow and went back downstairs.

"What took so long," Tara asked.

"I had a hard time getting the blanket off," Willow said.

"Of course you did," Tara stuck her tongue out and grabbed the quilt from Willow. "You could have just brought this to lay on."

"What if we get cold?" Willow asked.

"Um fire," Tara pointed towards the fire that was now going in the fireplace.

"Well I mean when we put it out to sleep," Willow said.

Tara laid the blanket out in front of the fire. "Are you planning on staying?" she smirked.

"Of course," Willow said. "I'm not just gonna have sex and leave."

"I would sure hope not," Tara said. "I'd be devastated if you did."

"After sex cuddlier?" Willow said. She really didn't want to know about Tara's past sex with girls or cuddling with them or anything, but joking about it helped calm the jealousy some.

"Not usually," Tara said. "Not ever," she added. "But I want to hold you," Tara wrapped her arms around Willow's waist. "After I'm done making love to you," she kissed her girlfriend's lips softly.

Willow wrapped her arms around Tara's neck and kissed her back. Tara grabbed the coat. "Off," she murmured against Willow's lips. Willow removed her arms from Tara's neck and Tara slipped the coat off. It fell to the floor. Tara pulled away. "Lay down." Willow did what she was told and Tara laid next to her. Tara laid on her side and looked her girlfriend, who was laying on her back, up and down. "You really are the most breath taking girl I have ever seen."

"Liar," Willow smirked.

"Not a lie," Tara bent down and kissed Willow softly. She pulled away and smiled at her girlfriend whose was pouting. "Why the pouty face."

"Shirt," Willow pointed to Tara.

Tara looked at her shirt then back at Willow. "I'm sorry," she moved over her girlfriend and sat on her, stradling her waist. "Do you want my shirt off?"

Willow gulped and nodded. It was all she could do. Feeling Tara on her center, just underwear separating skin from touching, was enough to almost send her over the edge. Tara smirked. She has had an effect on a lot of girls. Had sex with a lot of girls. But Willow's reaction. Willow's body. Willow's everything was the most amazing thing she had ever experienced and she, herself, was actually quite nervous. "I'm kind of nervous too."

"Why?" Willow looked shocked.

"I've never made love. I've never been with someone I was in love with," Tara said.

"We can be nervous together," Willow smiled. She couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe that Tara was actually nervous. It excited her more. "So about your shirt," Willow smirked.

Tara bit her lower lip and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, she slowly pulled it over her head. Willow gasped when she realized Tara wasn't wearing a bra. "What?" Tara asked. She followed Willow's eyes to her breasts. "Well you didn't expect that I was wearing a bra right? I was sleeping."

"I.. uh.. you.. I.." Willow couldn't think let alone get words out of her mouth.

Tara smiled. She was loving the reaction she had on her girlfriend. She leaned down and kissed Willow's stomach. Willow gasped and arched upward. Tara decided she liked this reaction and kissed her again, but this time after she kissed her, she bit down lightly. Willow gasped again. Tara bit harder and sucked some skin into her mouth. Willow moan and grabbed the back of Tara's head. Tara sucked for a couple seconds then let go, sat up and looked at her girlfriend. "I bite and scratch a lot," Tara said. "Tell me to stop if you want and I will. It's just what I do."

"Do what you want," Willow said. "I liked it. A lot." She was breathing heavy and Tara smiled. She leaned back down and put one hand on the ground, next to Willow. She put her other hand on Willow's stomach and slide it slowly to her side. She felt the goosebumps rise on her girlfriend and Tara's smile got big. She leaned closer to her girlfriend and moved her hand to Willow's back. She slide her hand up slowly until she reached her girlfriend's bra. "May I?" she asked. Willow nodded and Tara unhooked the bra with one hand. She sat up again and slide the bra slowly off the redhead. Willow's breasts were smaller than hers, but so perfect. She smiled.

"Not much," Willow said.

"Perfection," Tara whispered. She leaned down so fast that Willow didn't know what was going on until she felt Tara's tongue flick across her nipple. She gasped loudly and arched up again. She gripped the blanket under her and couldn't believe how good Tara's tongue flicking over her nipple felt. Tara slowly took Willow's nipple in her mouth and sucked softly. Willow moaned and grabbed the back of her girlfriend's head. Tara sucked hard then brought her teeth to the nipple and pulled softly. The moans coming from Willow were driving her crazy and she couldn't help but grind into her girlfriend's center. She could feel herself growing wetter and she could feel how wet Willow was becoming as well and it was driving her crazy. She pulled one last time on her girlfriend's nipple. Hard. She then moved to the other boob. When she was finished with that one she moved up and kissed her girlfriend hard. Tongues entered mouths and battled and Tara couldn't stop the moans that were in her throat. She released Willow's mouth and kissed down her neck. She came to the pulse. Felt it beat against her lips then sucked it into her mouth.

"No.. mark," Willow gasped and pushed Tara away some. Tara's mouth left her skin with a pop.

"Sorry," Tara smirked. "Got caught up in the moment." She sat back up and looked at her girlfriend's stomach. She put her finger on the red mark that had formed. "I already left one."

"You can leave all the marks you want," Willow said. "As long as no one can see."

"Really?" Tara smirked then bent down and took skin from Willow's stomach in her mouth again.

"Oh god," Willow said.

"Mm," Tara pulled away. "I like that reaction." She kissed the red mark that she just made then kissed the spot below it. Then kissed below that. Lower and lower.

"Tara," Willow whispered.

"Yes my love," Tara looked up at her girlfriend.

"What are you doing?" Willow was breathless. Her words were coming out as whispers. As gasps.

Tara just smirked and continue kissing down until she reached her girlfriend's underwear. She grabbed the underwear with both hands and slowly started to pull them off. Willow lifted out of instinct and the underwear slide off. Tara tossed it aside and just stared at her girlfriend.

"Oh my god," Tara said.

"What?" Willow asked. Tara just stared at her girlfriend's shaved center. "Tara?"

"Wha?" Tara looked up. Her eyes grew wide and she blushed. "Sorry. I must look like a freak."

"Are you okay?" Willow was getting worried.

"I'm perfect," Tara leaned down and kissed her girlfriend. "You're beautiful. Just. Mind blowing." Tara kissed her girlfriend's neck. Willow thought for a minute. She moved her hands onto Tara's back and dug her nails into her girlfriend's skin. The noise that came from Tara was more a growl than a moan. Tara bit down on Willow's shoulder and Willow gasped and instinctively dug her nails deeper.

"Willow," Tara growl and her fingers found Willow's wetness. The contact shocked them both and they both gasped. "Mm," Tara murmured against her girlfriend's shoulder. She kissed the collarbone that popped out under Willow's neck and her finger found Willow's clit.

Willow arched her hips up and gasped. "Oh god." She slide her nails down Tara's back and another growl came from her girlfriend's throat.

Tara moved her finger across Willow's clit. Side to side. Up and down. Just listening to the moans as her lips rested on Willow's collarbone. She moved her finger in a circular motion and enjoyed the fact that Willow was grinding against her finger.She went back to rubbing up and down.

"Oh god.. Oh Tara.." Willow was gasping out words and it was driving Tara crazy.

Tara moved up to her girlfriend's ear. "I love when you say my name," she whispered then bit lightly on the bottom of Willow's ear.

"Ugh," Willow said. "I want you."

"You have me," Tara said. She moved away from Willow's ear and looked into her girlfriend's eyes. She moved her finger off Willow's clit and slide downwards, smiling at how wet her girlfriend was. She stopped her finger at Willow's entrance.

"Baby," Willow whimpered.

"Are you sure," Tara said. "There is no taking this back."

"Tara," Willow whimpered. "Please."

Tara smiled. "Please what baby."

"Slide in me," Willow whimpered. "Please. I need you."

That was all the encouragement Tara needed. She slide one finger into her girlfriend.

They both gasped at the contact and the nails that had left Tara's back a few minutes before were now digging into her again.

Tara slide her finger in and out slowly. Willow moved slowly with the motion of her finger.

"Tara," Willow whimpered.

Tara leaned down and kissed Willow's neck softly. "I love you," she whispered and started moving her finger in and out fast. Willow moaned and Tara wanted nothing more then to please her completely. She pulled her finger out then shoved it in hard coming into contact with her girlfriend's G-spot.

"Tara," it was a shout.

Tara moved her finger hard against her girlfriend's G-spot. She moved back and forth and pumped her wrist. Moaning. Gasping. She was getting lost in her girlfriend. Nails dug down her back. Willow moved her whole body against her and it was nothing like Tara had ever experienced. She kissed down her girlfriend's chest and took a nipple in her mouth. She sucked and pulled as she moved her arm around Willow's back and lifted her girlfriend's lower back and hips off the bed some. She pumped her fingers in and out, making sure to hit the G-spot every time she reentered Willow. She then would stay inside and move back and forth. She kissed down her girlfriend's stomach. When she got down low enough, she released her arm from around her girlfriend and used it and her legs to move herself down some.

"Tara," Willow shouted.

Tara removed her fingers from her girlfriend.

"No," Willow whimpered. "Don't stop."

Tara looked up at her girlfriend and just smirked. She put her lips on her stomach again and kissed down. She kissed down until her lips felt wet and Willow gasped. She stuck her tongue out and it parted the lips of her girlfriend's center. Willow tasted amazing. Tara moaned as the taste hit her tongue and she found Willow's clit. She rub it. She sucked it and Willow ground against her face with such force that Tara grabbed her hips and tried to hold her at a steady pace.

"Tara," Willow was gasped and moaning. Her arms were above her head and her hands were gripping a leg of the coffee table that sat in front of the sofa.

Tara dug her nails into Willow's hips and slide her tongue inside Willow. She wiggled her tongue around. In and out. She wrapped her lips around Willow's clit and sucked.

"Baby," Willow drug the word out.

Tara knew she was close and she wanted to make her cum. She moved one hand away from Willow's hip and entered her girlfriend again. She sucked and licked and pumped her wrist as her fingers hit her girlfriend's G-spot.

The orgasm Willow had came so fast and Tara's name left her lips in a loud, drawn out, moan.

Tara slowed the movement of her tongue and finger as Willow's orgasm slowed. She removed her finger and looked up at her girlfriend who she laid there panting. She moved up her girlfriend's body and laid down on her side next to her.

Willow rolled into her and wrapped herself around her tightly. She shoved her head into Tara's neck and tried to get her breathing together. She was shaking and sweating and smiling.

"Are you okay?" Tara asked as she rubbed Willow's back slowly.

"Perfect," Willow whispered against Tara's neck.

The breath from her girlfriend's word sent goosebumps down Tara's whole body.

"I love you so much," Tara said. She kissed Willow's head and pulled her close. The amount of emotions going through Tara were so great and wonderful and she felt like she was going to cry, but she held it in. She didn't want to worry Willow.

Willow moved onto her arm and looked at her girlfriend with a smirk on her face.

"What?" Tara cocked her head to the side.

"Your turn," Willow shoved Tara onto her back and got on top of her in such a surprising movement. Tara smiled in anticipation.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [updated 1/17/12 NC-17 now]
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:35 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs.
:drool :thud WOW!
Ironically I'm watching Glee and the girls were singing The First time I ever Saw Your Face as I was reading this. Perfect combination.

Can't wait until the next chapter.

"Not everyone wants to graduate high school at age 16 and college at age 19 and have our first IPO by age 20. Some of us want to waste precious minutes, hours, days, and weeks rotting in front of the TV." - Survivor Ash Island By JustSkipIt

Buffy: Hi. Willow right?
Willow: Why? I mean hi. Did you want me to move?
First sign of adorable Willow "Welcome to the Hellmouth"

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [updated 1/17/12 NC-17 now]
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:47 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Can't wait for Tara's turn to enjoy Willow's "handywork"...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next