The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [updated 6/20/10]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:35 pm 
3. Flaming O

Oooooo! Great update! I love how family oriented they are and how they all accept Willow and Tara as a couple. :) More More More! Hehe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:47 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Okay, you've won me around, Sheila wise, lol.

Grounded for two days for not listening? I would've kicked up a bitch fit if my mother tried to do that, lol. But I guess my relationship with my mother is kinda different :p

Love all the family interaction :)

Yay for them all accepting Tara.

Can't wait for more!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:00 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that the whole Rosenberg-clan has been accepting to Tara... Can't wait to read about what Grandma Rosenberg has to say to Willow & Tara...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:36 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Willow's family are close enough that they comfortably banter with each other and slag each other off lovingly.
Nice to see that Tara can be part of that family in the time that Grandma Rosenberg has left.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:40 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I loved Willow's family. They seem to be very united... Totally different from Willow's family in the TV.
It was a nice update. :peace

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:06 am 
2. Floating Rose

Awesome update!! Can't wait till we get to see what goes on btw tara and grandma rosenburg... Hopefully all good things come out.. Maybe a few happy tears??? I love the banter btw everyone in this story.... Its all so funny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:28 pm 
3. Flaming O

LOVE HOW ACCEPTING ALL THE FAMILIES R OF W/T. I HOPE THERE'S AN UPDATE SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE :pray :pray . I'M REALLY TRYING 2 B PATIENT, BUT WHEN A FIC IS THIS GOOD IT'S ALITTLE HARD 2 B. ;-) :blush ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:46 am 
2. Floating Rose

hope their will be more to come in this story like to see how tara reacts with willow's family

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
Hey guys sorry it took so long, alot as been going on, hope you enjoy the next chapter and thanks for all the feedback

[center]Chapter 24:[/center]

Tara held tight onto Willow's hand as the plane landed.
The whole trip back was quiet.
Ira and Sheila lead the way to the car.
Willow snuggled close into Tara's side on the drive home.
In the last 3 days, Tara's hand did not leave hers.
Tara was her rock.
And Willow loved her more and more everyday.
She felt so lucky that Tara was her girlfriend.
The car ride was as quiet as the plane ride.
They pulled into the driveway.
Across the street Xander and Anya stood up.
Faith turned around and watched the car.
Than they slowly made their way across the street.
Anya was the first to get there.
She grabbed the redhead in a bear hug.
Willow held onto her friend tight.
Ira and Sheila walked inside without saying a word.
Faith grabbed Tara's arm.

"Baby," Tara looked at Willow. "I'll be right back, I'm going to talk across the street and talk to Faith." Willow nodded against Anya's shoulder.

"She doesn't look good," Faith said when they got across the street.

"No one does. It was," Tara stopped and looked down. "Her family is so close. I've never seen people that close. The funeral," Tara looked up, tears in her eyes. "The funeral was horrible. I didn't know what to do. Everyone was crying. Willow was crying so hard she was shaking. Grandma Rosenberg was amazing. I spent a couple days with her and I loved her like she was my grandma, but I couldn't cry. I needed to be strong for Willow. But i was so hard with seeing everyone else cry."

Faith hugged her friend.

"I can't cry," Tara whispered.

"Yes you can," Faith said. "You chose not to. You want to seem strong. You are strong," Faith pulled away. "Even if you cry." she smiled.

"I need to skate."

"Yes you do. Competition soon."

They walked back across the street. Willow ran right into her girlfriend's arms. "It's okay baby, I'm right here," Tara smoothed her hair back. No one in the group knew what to say. Faith held up her phone. Tara looked at it. Written on the screen was: Skating can wait. Take care of your girl.

Tara smiled at her friend who smiled back. "Come on baby, let's go inside and lay down. We will catch you guys later," Tara smiled.

"Bye," everyone said.

"Poor Willow," Xander said when the front door closed.

[center]**************************************************************************************************[/center]

Willow opened her eyes. She looked around her room and than sat up.

"Hey your up," Tara smiled, coming into the room.

"How long have i been asleep?" Willow asked.

"About 4 hours," Tara said.

"4 hours?!?!?!!" Willow shouted.

Tara laughed, "yes baby, 4 hours."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry."

Tara sat next to Willow on the bed. "Baby you don't have anything to be sorry for. You haven't been sleeping good so I'm glad you finally slept and," Tara held up a mug. "I made you hot coco."

"Aw baby," Willow took the mug. "Your so sweet."

"Your so lucky," Tara smiled.

"I know," Willow smiled back. "I have you."

"Actually no I was gonna say cause if you weren't awake than I was drink it and you were gonna be shit outta luck," Tara stuck her tongue out at her girlfriend.

Willow giggled. "Gee thanks love."

"Anytime," Tara smiled.

Willow's phone went off. She grabbed her. Her eyes widen.

"Who is it?" Tara asked.

"Buffy," Willow said still staring at the phone.

"Are you gonna answer it?"

"Hello?" Willow said into the phone.

"Hey," Buffy said.

"Hi," Willow said.

"I'm sorry."

"For?"

"The way I've been acting. I was stupid. I dislike Tara, alot, but I wasn't being a friend. I thought I was trying to protect you, but all I was doing was losing my friend. And I'm so sorry. Just cause I don't like Tara, doesn't mean that you guys shouldn't be together. She hasn't fucked up and I take that as a good sign. Maybe she has changed. Maybe she is different with you and if so I'm so happy for you and if not than I kick her ass." Buffy let out a deep breath.

Willow couldn't help, but smile. "Do you feel accomplished for saying that all in one breath?"

Buffy laughed, "Yes I do actually. I'm also sorry about your grandma. Your mom told my mom about it."

"Thank you," Willow said. "But I don't wanna talk about it."

"Can you go out tonight? You and Tara. Me and Jeremy were gonna go to the mall. I really want to say sorry to Tara too."

"Well she is right here."

"I meant in person. I want, I want my best friend back and if that includes Tara than me and her have to try and be on good terms."

"I'll ask her about it and I'll text you and let you know."

"Okay, Will, bye."

"Bye," Willow said and hung up

"What was that about?' Tara said.

"She wants me and you to go to the mall with her and Jeremy. She said she was sorry about the way she has been acting and that she was happy for us and that she wanted to try to be on good terms with you."

"Well that's a surprise," Tara said.

"Maybe Sophie talked to her and all will be good," Willow smiled.

"Yeah. Maybe."

Willow's smile dropped. "Why do you say it like that?"

"I dunno, it's just weird," Tara stood up. "Sophie and Buffy being nice to me all of a sudden? It doesn't make sense. They have reasons to hate me, I get that, but this isn't like them."

"People change," Willow said.

Tara smiled. "You always wanna think there is good in people."

Willow stood up, "Well I am dating you aren't I," she smirked.

"Hey," Tara shouted than tackled her girlfriend to the bed and started to tickle her. Willow squealed and tried to wiggle away. When that failed, she tried to tickle Tara back. Tara grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head. Both girls were giggling. Than they looked at each other and the giggling slowed down until they were kissing. Tara moved so she was straddling Willow. Willow bite down Tara's lip and Tara was lost, she shoved her tongue into Willow's mouth and a tongue fight began. Willow arched up and ground against her girlfriend, a moan escaping her lips. Tara was losing control and losing it fast. She jumped up. Both girls were breathing hard.

"What...are...why?" Willow tried to find words.

"We...we haven't," Tara stopped and took a couple deep breaths. "We haven't...done anything yet and I...want to wait."

"You want to wait," Willow smirked.

"Ha ha," Tara said.

"It was a joke, to try to calm you down," Willow sat up.

"I know baby," Tara walked over and sat next to Willow on the bed. "You are special to me, very special and you've never...I want it to be special."

Willow kissed her girlfriend hard on the mouth. She pulled away smiling. "No matter what it will be special cause it will be with you."

Tara smiled and kissed her girlfriend again. She pulled away. "Okay no kissing for a bit. I'm using my will power as hard as I can and I'm still basically failing."

Willow giggled. "So mall tonight or no?"

Ash :peace

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [updated 7/26/10]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:48 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

DIBS!

Aww super cute.

Poor Willow losing her grandma :(

Glad Tara's there for her.

Interested to see where this goes with Buffy...

More!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:24 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Poor Willow... The funeral must have been very hard for both of them... I'm with Tara that Buffy's behavior is really weird... I'm afraid that Buffy & Sophie are up to no good and try to use Willow's grief against Tara...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:51 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Everyone in this story is showing uncommonly good sense; maybe Sunnydale has been taken over by the Keebler Elves in an "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" sort of way.
Buffy has wised up after being deprived of Willowy goodness that she needs to put her hostility and rancor towrds Tara aside if she wants any chance of keeping Willow as a friend.
Tara, being Tara, naturally wants to put her past behind her and make sure that everything that she and Willow do is new and exhilirating since it is the first time they will have done it together.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
I'm glad Buffy's over being a bitch... hopefully they can be friends :) Glad you're back!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:19 pm 
5. Willowhand

Okay so it's been forever, but here's an update :)

[center]Chapter 25[/center]

"Willow, Tara over here," Willow and Tara heard their names being called right when they walked in the doors of the mall. They turned to see Jeremy and Buffy waving at them.

"You ready," Willow asked Tara as she waved back to her friends.

"I guess so," Tara put on a smile and they walked.

"Hey," Jeremy grabbed Tara in a hug and than leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Give her a chance, she is really serious about trying to be friends with you. It's not just a game or she wouldn't have come to me."

Tara pulled back from the hug and smile at Jeremy. She supposed he had a point. Buffy would lie to her and maybe even Willow, but not to Jeremy. "Thanks," Tara mouthed to him so Willow and Buffy, who were hugging, couldn't hear.

"Willow," Jeremy lunged at the girl and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Damn Jeremy," Tara chuckled. "Don't knock the wind out of my girl alright?"

"I know you are probably sick of hearing this," Jeremy said as he moved back and fourth with the redhead in his arms, "But I'm sorry about your grandma and I love you a lot."

Willow couldn't help but smile even though she didn't want to hear about her grandma. "thank you," she hugged her friend tightly. "I love you too."

"Tara," Buffy said.

"Buffy," Tara said. The two stared at each other for a couple seconds, but it seemed like forever to Willow and Jeremy who were watching them.

"Look," Buffy said. "I met Willow and I thought she was the sweetest person I had ever met in my entire life. She is one of them people that grows on you really fast and you want to protect her."

"I know the feeling," Tara said.

Buffy took a deep breath. "I love her and I care about her."

"I do too."

"I know you do," Buffy said. "I started seeing that. Look you have a bad rep everyone knows this. But I have never seen you like this at all. Not with anyone. I can tell that you love her by the way you look at her. I never really noticed until about a week ago in school. And that's what changed my mind. I figured if you could look at her like that than you must love her a lot. I'm sorry for everything that I've said about you. But I hope you understand why I did it."

Tara smiled, "I do. I want to protect Willow from everything so I can fully see why you would too. If I had a friend who got involved with someone that had a bad rep like me I would have probably done the same thing."

"So are we cool," Buffy held at her hand.

"We are cool," Tara stepped forward and pulled Buffy into a hug.

"Aw yay!" Jeremy and Willow said at the same time and started to jump up and down and clap.

"Okay," Buffy said when her and Tara pulled away. "So what are we going to do?"

"Get Willow food?" Willow asked.

"Feed Jeremy's tummy?" Jeremy said.

"Aw," Tara looked at Buffy. "How could we say no to that."

"I know right," Buffy said. "They are so fucking cute. They are like adorable gay twins."

"Hey," Willow said. "We can be adorable gay twins, but you are not mommy and daddy," Willow pointed back and fourth between the two.

"Damn she caught onto us," Buffy said.

"I told you you couldn't kept a secret," Tara smirked.

"Okay maybe I don't like you guys being friends," Willow pouted.

"Aw baby you know I love you and only you." Tara pulled her girlfriend against her.

"Besides my heart belongs to the gay man," Buffy wrapped her arm around Jeremy's waist.

"What can I say," Jeremy put his arm around Buffy's shoulders. "She's a girl, but she is hard to resist."

A crashing around made the group spin around. Laying on the floor next to a trash can was a skinny boy. Black jacket and jet black hair that fell into his face.

"Hey you okay?" Jeremy asked walking up and offering the boy a hand.

"Uh um," the boy stared at Jeremy for a couple seconds and said nothing than he shook his head and took Jeremy's hand. "Yeah," he said as Jeremy helped pull him up. "I'm fine," the boy swept himself off.

"Hey I know you," Tara said. "Well I don't know you, but you come to the skate park sometimes."

"Yeah," the boy smiled at her.

"You pull of shove its so smoothly."

"Thanks," the boy put his head down and smiled.

"What's your name?" Jeremy asked.

"Todd," the boy looked up at him.

"That's a cool name," Jeremy smiled at him.

"Thanks," Todd put his head down again and this time Willow saw the hint of a blush. She saw where this was coming, Todd thought Jeremy was cute and by the looks of it Jeremy thought the same thing about Todd.

"Hey you know what," Willow said. "Why don't you come walk around with us, I mean unless your busy."

"Oh um no," Todd took a step back. "I don't want to mess up the double date."

"Double date?" Buffy asked than she realized what he meant and laughed. "Oh no this isn't a double date, them 3 are gay and I'm straight so if this was a double date, it'd be an awkward one."

"Oh your gay?" Todd looked at Jeremy.

"Guilty," Jeremy said.

"You are not guilty," Willow giggled.

"Your right," Jeremy smiled.

"Well um," Todd stopped talking and gulped. "Let me go um ask my mom if it's um okay." and he walked away.

"Damn he is fucking gorgeous," Jeremy said.

"I agree," Buffy said. "Get him Jeremy."

"What? Why me?"

"Cause he is totally into you," Buffy said.

"Is not."

"Is too," all three girls said.

"You don't even know if he is gay," Jeremy said.

"He can be gay, bi sexual, pansexcual or not know it, but he is deff something that relates to liking guys," Buffy said.

"Or maybe his sexual orientation is just Jeremy," Tara smiled.

"Oh hush it," Jeremy said as the three girls laughed.

"I can walk around," Todd said coming back up to the group, but I only have two hours. That's when my mom is leaving with my little sister."

"Okay well prepare for two hours of epicness Todd," Willow smiled. She grabbed Tara's hand and the group set off.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:08 am 

Hey, fun! Glad you're back! I'm glad Buffy and Tara worked out their crap! :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:28 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Ooh newness. Yay.

Buffy/Tara finally started patching things up, Awesome.

Yay for Jeremy seeing Todd.

Cuteness!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:57 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Tara & Buffy had a civilized meeting... Big yay for Jeremy meeting Todd...

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [updated 10/04/10]
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:38 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Yay for updating. I love this story and hope it continues. I like your dialogue.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:13 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Who could deny themselves the enticing yumminess of Tara, even if only as a friend, for long?
Not Buffy, so yay for her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:14 am 
8. Vixen

This story is growing on my in leaps and bounds. Nice change to see Tara as the "pimp" doing the chasing and Willow as hard to get. Very definitely high school vibe.

Nice work

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:24 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Just started reading this story, and I really love it! I like how you devoloped the relationship between Willow and Tara aswell :D.
Great writing :).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:14 am 
5. Willowhand

So I know it's been forever since I've updated, I've had a lot going on. i know i say that a lot haha, but anyways i hope you guys like the update :)
if anyone even still reads it haha

Chapter 26

"So what do you guys exactly do when you walk around the mall?" Todd asked.

"Oh anything," Buffy said.

"And everything," Tara added.

"You should be scared," Willow said.

"Don't worry," Jeremy said. "I'll keep you safe from these freaks," he smiled at Todd who smiled back.

"Aw," All three girls said than they all stopped walking. "Hey!"

"That's not nice," Willow frowned.

"Well she is kinda a freak in certain ways," Tara smirked.

"Hey," Willow smacked her arm.

"Wait, you two have..." Buffy looked back and fourth between them.

"NO!" Willow shouted. "She is just being silly."

"Well damn don't have to jump so fast into saying no," Tara smirked.

"I didn't mean... It's not a... It's not that I don't want..." Willow stopped and pouted.

"So you want too," Tara smirked.

"Will you stop teasing me?"

"But it's so fun," Tara stepped towards her girlfriend and pulled her into her arms and kissed her nose. "I love you baby."

"Yeah you better," Willow said than she smiled. "I love you too."

"You guys are cute," Todd smiled.

"Thank you."

"Thanks."

"So Todd," Willow asked. "Are you seeing anyone?"

"Um no," Todd looked down. "My boyfriend cheated on me."

"Really?" Jeremy said. "Mine did too."

"Really?" Todd looked up at him.

"Yeah. Sucks. Doesn't it?"

"Yeah."

"Okay enough of this depressing shit," Tara said. "Time for fun and we start with the game room."

"Game room?" Todd said.

"You've never been in there?" Jeremy said. Todd shook his head. "Well it's really fun," Jeremy smiled. "Come on."

The group made there way to the game room.

"Oh wow," Todd said when they got there, this place is huge."

"The bigger the better," Jeremy smiled. The group stopped and looked at him. "What?" he asked. They all laughed. "Wait no, that's not what I meant. Oh come on why do you guys have to act like that." he looked at Todd. "I hangout with a bunch of lesbians and they crack on me all the time."

"You love us lesbians," Willow said.

"Um who would love a lesbian?" Everyone turned to see a girl standing behind them.

"Excuse me?" Tara asked.

"You heard me," the girl said.

"I was hoping for your sake I didn't," Tara said. She stepped to Willow, who was the closest to the girl, and pulled her behind her.

"My sake?" the girl asked.

"Yeah your sake," Tara said. "So how about you do the smart thing and get your ass to stepping."

"Or what the big bad lesbian is gonna eat me?" the girl smirked.

"Sorry your not my type," Tara said.

"And your not mine, I like my relationship and my sex life normal."

"How someone could even wanna date someone as rude as you is beyond me," Willow said.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up dyke," the girl said.

With one swing of Tara's arm the girl fell backwards and into on of the games. Everyone in the room stopped and stared. Tara grabbed the girl by her shirt, moved her forward than slammed her against the game again. "How about you never fucking talk to her like that again."

"Get off me," the girl said. There was blood coming from her mouth, where Tara's fist connected.

"You didn't listen to me so why should I listen to you?"

"Hey, hey, hey," a cop came running up to the group. "Hands off."

Tara let go of the girl.

"What is going on here?" the cop asked.

"She attacked me for having an opinion," the girl said.

"You just gay bashed me, my girlfriend, and our friends," Tara said.

"I spoke the truth," the girl said.

"God how can you be so fucking stupid," Tara replied.

"That's enough," the cop said. "Whatever the issue is, there is no fighting at the mall. You are both banned," the cop said.

"What?" the girl said. "Oh come on, it's not my fault."

Before Tara could say anything, Willow put her hand on her shoulder. "Let's just go babe." she grabbed her girlfriend's hand and they walked away.

"I um guess I should get you back to your mom," Jeremy said to Todd.

"No," Buffy said. "You guys stay here, I'll go with them and than come back for you later." she ran after the girls.

"I can't believe this," Tara said outside the mall.

"I can't," Willow said. "You get banned for fighting, no matter what."

"Well she shouldn't have said that to you," Tara said. Willow smiled. "What?" Tara asked.

"I'm not for violence, but what you just did.. I don't know.. Made me happy. You make me feel safe."

"Good cause you are," Tara leaned over and kissed her.

"Oh gag me."

"Hey I thought I told you to stay?" Buffy said to the approaching Jeremy.

"I got his number," Jeremy smiled.

"Oh baby," Willow said.

"It's just so we can all hangout again, but I'll text him randomly just say what's up," Jeremy smiled.

"But why didn't you stay?" Tara asked.

"Cause my best friends need me," he smiled.

"So what now?" Buffy said.

"I need to go skate," Tara said. "Calm down some. I still wanna hit something."

"Not me," Jeremy said.

"Your not as manly as she was," Tara said.

"Was that an insult?"

"Take it as you want," she smiled as she got in the car.

"Okay who wants to listen to some Linkin Park?" Buffy asked. The music blared and Willow leaned close against Tara in the backseat. While Tara was looking out the window lost in her music, Willow pulled out her phone and typed up a message. She nudged Tara and showed her the message when she looked.

It said.. I'm ready

Tara looked at the message than Willow in confusion. Willow bite her lip and smiled. It took Tara a couple seconds than her eyes got wide and she looked at Willow. Realization of what she meant set in.[center][/center]

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Skate and Hate [AU] [updated 2/7/11]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:30 am 

:P so Willow's turned on by fighting? cute. Glad you're back!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:52 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for you being back!... The stupid bitch in the mall deserved everything she got. Too bad Tara got banned for it... I'm glad that Willow feels ready to enjoy Tara-loving...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:39 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
I was just thinking about bumping this fic yesterday...so glad you updated! ;-)
I like 'Take Charge Tara.' The chick in the mall deserved what she got, glad to see Tara didn't get hurt and I'm happy to see Willow ready for some :wtkiss

Hopefully you'll be able to update soon!! :pray :pray :pray

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:02 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Woo and hoo, an update!

Loved it!

Haha, that girl needed her lights knocking out and I'm all too pleased Tara was the one to do it! Yay for readiness :blush

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:08 am 
8. Vixen

YAY update for Skate and Hate. I love this story and I like that Willow is going to reward Tara for her galantry, though angry tara + first time could be a recipe for trouble....I hope not.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:39 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey,

Just got onto to this story - loving it! :party :wtkiss :party

Takes me back to another world, believe me!

Fresh and passionate and young and crazy - it's all there.

Read all eight pages and am ready for more.

Bring it! :kgeek :kgeek :kgeek

Ariel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:36 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Willow is ready and Tara is there to guide her every step of the way.
This will be the best instructional hands-on leaning tool ever.
Tara's guide to getting the most from your first girl-on-girl action.
Subtitled: You want some, Come get some.
Tara should have beaten the shit out of the Pentacostal zealot though.
At least gotten a few kicks in before the mall cop showed up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 pm 
5. Willowhand

Okay so it's been forever. And I mean forever since I've updated this story.

Chapter 27:

"Okay you guys have been quiet this whole car ride," Buffy said looking back at her two friends.

"Wha..?" Tara looked at Buffy. Her mind was still trying to get a handle on what happen. Willow was ready. To have sex. She couldn't believe it and she was nervous. She was actually nervous. She'd never been nervous besides her first time, but basically everyone is then. She was nervous about having sex with Willow.

"Off in your own world there Tara?" Jeremy asked.

"I um," Tara couldn't even speak. Willow busted out laughing. Tara looked at her. "Wha?"

"You are so cute," Willow giggled some more then got out of the car. Buffy and Jeremy shared a look of confusion then got out of the car, Tara stayed where she was. Willow leaned back into the car and smirked. "Are you gonna skate or what?" Then she closed the door. Tara shook her head and got out of the car.

"Hey," Xander said coming up to the group, Anya following him. "What's up?"

"Tara banged some girl in the mouth for gay bashing us at the mall," Buffy said.

"Whoa seriously? Who was she?" Xander asked.

"Just some stupid bitch." Tara said.

"Oh you can finally talk again?" Willow looked at her and smirked.

"Uh what?" Xander asked.

"We don't even know," Jeremy said.

"Uh alright, Tara wanna go skating?" Xander asked.

"Um," Tara looked back and fourth between Willow and Xander. Willow smiled. "Ugh," Tara said. "You are having way to much fun with this."

"To much fun with what?" Anya asked. "What is with you two?"

"Nothing," Willow said, her eyes and her smirked never leaving Tara's.

Tara took a deep breath. "Skating sounds fun."

"I know something that sounds better," Willow mumbled under her breath.

"Really?!" Tara threw her arms out.

Willow laughed. "I'm hungry, Buffy, Jeremy, Anya wanna go get food while they skate?"

"Hey why don't we get food?" Xander said. "I wanna eat."

"Me too," Tara said. Willow looked at her. "That's not what I meant," Tara threw her hands up in defense. Willow laughed.

"Okay seriously what is going on?" Buffy asked.

"Willow Rosenberg," Sheila stood in the doorway to the house, her hands on her hips.

"Yes?" Willow said.

"I just got a call, from Ms. Wilson saying she saw you being escorted from the mall by a cop?"

"What? No mom."

"It was my fault," Tara said. "Some girl called Willow..." Tara stopped and looked at Willow. "Called her something rude and I stepped in. Willow didn't do anything."

"Well I think it's time for Willow to come inside," Ms. Rosenberg said.

"Mom come on," Willow said.

"Willow come on," Ms. Rosenberg stepped aside and pointed to the inside of the house.

Willow sighed. "I'll call you later," she mumbled to Tara and walked inside.

"That might not happen," Ms. Rosenberg said.

"Mom," Willow said as the door closed.

"Well damn," Xander said.

Tara stood there and stared at the door That might not happen? What the hell was that suppose to mean exactly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 288 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next