The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW FIC!!!! TWILIGHT REVISITED
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:39 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Getting better and better every addition.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:31 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad that Willow is fitting in so well with Tara's family.
Looking forward to reading more.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:29 pm 
2. Floating Rose

This is so much better than twilight!
well i suppose i could be a little biased but hey :)
Cant wait for more :wtkiss lol
Your doing really well keep it up please? :pray :pray

I know.
There's just so much to work through. Trust has to be built again, on both sides ... You have to learn if ... if we're even the same people we were, if you can fit in each other's lives. It's a long... important process, and ... can we just skip it? Can-can you just be kissing me now?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:45 pm 
5. Willowhand

No worries, everybody!

I'll be adding to this and my other fics soon! I have just been bogged down with my doctoral studies, work, and writing my books. I apologize for the lapse...but I'll make it worth the wait ;-)

Have a great night - and thanks so much for hanging in there!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride :kgeek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:21 pm 
2. Floating Rose

wow. AMAZING WRITING. 2 of my favorite things combined. I loved how you put so much detail into the story including both twilight and btvs. Can't wait for more. ;-) :bow

-ashley

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:45 am 
3. Flaming O

iv just caught up on this from start to finish and im loving it. Im not a huge Twillight fan but this is really very good. I cant wait for an update x

Post subject: TWILIGHT - Chapter 22 is now up!!! Updated 3/5/2010
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:51 pm 
5. Willowhand

Chapter Twenty-two

“Did ‘ja get a hold of her yet?” Buffy asked, looking to Xander, who was calling Willow on his cell phone.

“Hi…you’ve reached Willow’s phone…she’s not able to take your call right now – but leave a message and I’ll make sure she gets back to you…”

“Wills – it’s Xander. Give me a call when you get this. Thanks!” He said, flipping his phone closed.

“Voicemail again…she’s probably off swapping spit with Tara somewhere…”

“Thanks for the visual.” Buffy said, wryly. “They are pretty touchy-feely…does it seem like that all happened kinda fast?”

“Have you looked at either of them lately? If I was dating either one of them, I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands to myself, either!” Xander said, matter-of-factly.

“Oh yeah?” Buffy said with a smirk. “Jealous much?”

“I’m not jealous…exactly…just…well…we…as in you and I…we are always so busy with dealing with the bad guys…did you even wonder if we’ll ever get to have something like what Will and Tara have?”

Buffy knew exactly what Xander was talking about. Even though they were just teenagers, they really didn’t have the opportunity to establish any personal relationships…at least not of the romantic variety. What they had was responsibilities.

“Nah…who wants that kind of headache?” Buffy said, trying to convince herself as much as her companion. “Always wanting to know where you are…what you’re doing…all those public displays of affection…”

“Yeah…right…who wants that?!” Xander said. “Although if…let’s just say for the sake of this conversation…that someone was crazy enough to look past the occasional vampire-slaying, demon banishing gig…I wouldn’t kick them out of bed for eating crackers or anything…”

The two shared a good chuckle and continued walking towards Giles’ house.

Meanwhile…

Willow and Tara walked one behind the other down a narrow path through the woods. Tara led the way with Willow trailing behind. The blonde picked up a stick from the forest floor, swishing it through the leaves as she made every effort to walk slow enough that her partner could keep up.

“So…where are we going?” Willow asked, enjoying the view from behind.

“Someplace special…” Tara said, cryptically.

“Oh yeah?” Willow said, trying to keep up, her ribs still aching from the additional physical effort.

Hearing the red-head’s breathing become a bit labored, Tara stopped in her tracks, turning around.

“Are you okay?” She asked, reaching out and brushing her hand along Willow’s arm.

“I’m fine…it’s these darned ribs…still hurting.” Willow said, placing her hand on the side of her torso.

“I’m s-sorry, baby…” Tara said, feeling guilty for having caused her pain.

“Don’t apologize! I wouldn’t be here to complain about it if you hadn’t saved me!” Willow said, pointedly. “How much further is it?”

“Not too far…”

“Not too far for you…or for me?” Willow said, smiling.

“Sorry…” Tara said. “Here…put your arms around my neck…”
Tara bent down, taking Willow’s hands in her own, draping them around her neck.

“Mmmm…liking this idea…” Willow purred.

“Hop on…”

“Seriously?” Willow asked.

Tara nodded.

Just as Willow hopped onto Tara’s back, they were gone…

The wind blew through their hair as Tara sped through the woods towards her destination.

“WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!” Willow yelled excitedly, revelling in the rush.

Tara smiled as she sprinted up the side of a ridge, Willow clinging tight to her back. Once atop the ridge, her mouth fell agape at the sight before her.

The rocky ridge gave way to a hidden treasure in the midst of the wilderness – a waterfall flowing gently over a rock outcroping, burbling as it fell into a small pool of the most crystal blue water that she had ever seen. Sunlight shown through an opening in the trees, bathing the area in a warm glow. The grass in the area surrounding the pool was the most beautiful shade of emerald green, with small wildflowers dispersed throughout. It truly was a magical place…

“Wow!” Willow said, lowering herself from her beautiful steed, she walked towards the pool, kneeling and running her hands through the cool sapphire-like water.

“You like it?” Tara asked, watching the petite red-head that held her heart captive.

Willow turned, grinning from ear-to-ear. “It’s the second most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen…”

If it had been possible for Tara to blush, she would have been a deep crimson red…she walked over to Willow, crouching next to her as their eyes met…

“This used to be my favorite place…” she said.

“Used to be?” Willow said, quizzically.
Tara nodded.

“So…you took me to your old favorite place?”

“Well…it’s actually my favorite place right now…right this moment…” Tara said, with a wry smirkiness, taking Willow’s hand in her own. “…my favorite place is with you…by your side…it doesn’t matter where we are…or what we’re doing...or n-not doing…I’ve never felt like this before…” Tara tried to explain.

“I know…” Willow reassured her. “I feel it too…you know…you might find this hard to believe…but I’ve never really ‘fit in’ with everybody else. I’ve always felt like something…some part of me was missing…like I was defective. But the minute I saw you that first day in class, for the very first time…I felt alive…and when I lay in your arms, it’s like…coming home.”

Tara leaned in, gently capturing Willow’s velvety lips in her own. She made no attempt to deepen the kiss, not for the lack of desire…but rather out of respect for what the girl had just told her…or more importantly, showed her…a glimpse inside the soul that now anchored her so very firmly to this mortal world.

As the moment passed, their lips parted, albeit reluctantly – leaving the two gazing into each other’s eyes…not uttering a word; one heart pumping wildly, the other silent…but both speaking volumes.

To Be Continued....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 pm 
2. Floating Rose

first to reply. thats a first. yea. love love love it. can't wait for the next update. please give us some :wtkiss .

Last edited by willowlily on Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:34 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Good that Buffy is beginning to understand the love between Willow & Tara... I love how Tara took Willow to the waterfall...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:47 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 6
Nice update! I hope maybe Xander and Anya will meet soon. I would be nice to see them together. But please more W/T goodness in the mean time! I loved Tara's special place, and the ride on Tara's back. That must've been quite a rush... Keep it up! :peace

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:25 am 
3. Flaming O

what a great update. I really hope Buffy does avert her attentions to someone special rather then will and tara. Im hoping a rather feisty faith may come into the picture :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:26 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Yay! This story is really nice! I love the dialogues between Tara and Willow. They are always cute.
Please, more!
:peace

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:55 am 
3. Flaming O

awsome update! can't wait for more!! :wtkiss

Post subject: TWILIGHT REVISITED - Chapter 23 is now up! 3/7/2010
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:18 pm 
5. Willowhand

Chapter Twenty-three

“Wow.” Willow said, her heart still pumping wildly from the kiss.

“Ditto on that wow.” Tara said in agreement, gazing intently into emerald eyes, her own glowing a brilliant blue. Realizing hers were not the only urges growing more intense by the second, she decided to divert their attention a bit…or at least that’s what she thought she was doing…

“Um…it’s pretty warm…would you like to go for a swim? The water’s not cold…” Tara suggested.

“I don’t know…” Willow said, hesitantly. “Last time swimming…not such a great time…ya know?”

“I know, baby…I’m sorry…” Tara said. “I shouldn’t have…”

“On the other hand…” Willow continued. “…I did get rescued by a stunningly beautiful, intelligent, and sexy blonde…”

“Oh yeah?” Tara said, the corner of her mouth turned up in her trademark lopsided smirk. “…and who might that have been?”

“Hmmm…I don’t know…” Willow said, biting her lower lip as she wiggled her eyebrows, giggling.

“So…if this blonde were here…would you feel comfortable enough to take a dip?”

“I might…if I could be assured that she would be acting as my own personal lifeguard…” Willow said, coyly.

“You know…I think that can be arranged…” Tara teased. “…there’s only one problem…no bathing suits.”

“…and that’s a problem, how?” Willow said, licking her lips in anticipation.

“Ummm…ahh…m-maybe this isn’t such a good idea…” Tara said, realizing where this could possibly be heading.

“It’ll be fine…I’ll behave…” Willow said, doing her best to look innocent.

“It’s not you I’m worried about…” Tara replied.

“Well…I’m going…and you already promised to be my lifeguard…so you have to go, too!” Willow said, pulling her shirt up and over her head, exposing her delicately freckled skin beneath. She stood in front of a stunned Tara, getting ready to drop her pants. “You going like that?” She said, waiting.

“Ahh…I don’t know, Will…” Tara said, hesitantly.

“Okay…I’ll tell you what…you go over there behind those bushes and get undressed…and I’ll finish up and get into the water…then you can come in…I promise I won’t look…” Willow said with a wink.

“Are you s-sure?”

“Absolutely…go ahead…” Willow said, pointing towards the bushes.

“Okay…”

Tara walked over to the bushes. Glancing behind her, she saw Willow, who now had her back turned towards her, remove her bra.

This is SO not a good idea…Tara Maclay…what are you getting yourself into?

“Hey! No looking!” Willow said, secretly hoping that Tara wouldn’t comply.

“Sorry!” Tara said, continuing behind the bushes where she, against her better judgement, proceeded to disrobe. She was hanging her clothes on a branch when she heard the sound of feet pounding the ground…followed by a splash. She turned around just in time to see Willow resurface, wiping the water away from her eyes.

“Whew! Tad bit chilly!” She said, slicking her red locks back.

“Maybe we shouldn’t…”

“Oh no you don’t! Come on…I need my lifeguard…what if I were to suddenly slip…” She said, slowly taking steps backwards. “…I might fall off the drop-off and go un…!” Suddenly, Willow disappeared beneath the water.

“Hey…that’s not funny!” Tara said, sure that the girl would resurface shortly. She waited…nothing. “Will?.......Will!!!!!”

Tara darted from the bushes, diving in and swimming quickly to the point where she last saw her love. Her eyes scanned the bottom of the pool…nothing. Suddenly, she felt arms surround her from behind. The two surfaced together.

Willow giggled as the broke the water.

“T-that wasn’t funny!” Tara said, somewhat miffed.
Realizing that perhaps she had taken things a bit too far, Willow mellowed her tone. She let go, sliding around to face Tara.

“I’m sorry, baby…I’m sorry….” She said, placing gentle kisses first on the blonde’s forehead, her left cheek, then her right…cupping her chin, leaning forward until their lips met.

Tara’s hands slid instinctively around Willow’s waist, pulling her closer as the kiss deepened…bare skin meeting bare skin for the first time…

“Mmmm…” Willow purred, wrapping her legs around Tara’s waist, luxuriating in the feeling of their bodies entwined.

Tara’s hands slid down, cupping Willow’s soft bottom, treading water for the both of them until she could feel the sand beneath her feet.

Tara pulled back, breathing heavily, her eyes glowing a bright iridescent blue. She ran her tongue over her teeth, feeling the sharp points of her fangs that were now protruding.

Willow looked at her, seeing that she was transforming, and smiled softly…

“It’s okay, baby…I want to…” She reassured.

“B-but what if I c-can’t control myself…and I b-bite you…”

“I don’t care…I want to be with you forever, Tara. I want this…I want you…I want us.” Willow said. “I’ve never been more sure about anything in my life…I love you.”

“You d-don’t know how long I’ve waited to hear those words…I’ve loved you since the moment I first saw you…but this…I couldn’t live with myself if I e-ever…I just…”

Willow touched her finger to Tara’s now quivering lips. “Shhhh…I understand…okay?”

“It’s just…I think you need to r-really consider what this all m-means…because…there’s no going back…once it’s done, it’s done…and I don’t want to spend f-forever with you wishing y-you hadn’t…I’d rather lose you n-now.” Tara explained.

“Maybe you’re right…maybe I am rushing into this…but I love you, Tara…I want to spend forever with you…and once you find the person that you’ve waited for your entire life…the one you want to spend forever with…you want forever to start right now! A-and…that was a few too many ‘forevers’…but you know what I mean?” Willow babbled.

“I know…and please understand…I want nothing more than to spend all of eternity with you…I j-just want you to, when the time comes…I-I want you to make a ‘informed’ decision…I w-want you to understand what this all means…to be what I am…w-what you would be…” Tara explained.

Willow knew that Tara was right…and she knew that Tara was fighting every urge in her body and soul to be able to stop herself from taking things further.

“Okay…then promise me…promise me you’ll tell me everything…the good and the bad. I don’t want you to hold back or candy-coat anything…” Willow said.

“I promise…” Tara said, gently placing a chaste kiss on her love’s lips.

“…and then…I want you to promise…when the time comes…you will turn me.” Willow said, looking deeply into Tara’s eyes.

“When the time comes…I will…” Tara answered. “…b-but until then…I d-don’t want it to happen by accident…you know?”

“I know, baby…and I’d be lying if I said it was going to be easy to not take things any further yet…but I understand.” Willow said, smiling softly. “…and until then…if I’m pushing things too far…if it’s getting hard to hold back…I want you to be honest with me, and I’ll back off…okay? It’s not fair to put all of that responsibility on you…so I’ll just have to learn to behave my bad self.”

“Your bad self, eh?” Tara said, giggling at the thought. “I don’t know…you seem pretty ‘good’ to me…”

“Oh yeah? Well I’ll have you know…I can be quite the ‘bad’ girl if I want to be!” Willow said, leaning forward to first kiss, then lick the sweet spot behind Tara’s ear, sending a chill up the blonde’s spine. “…and one day…I’ll show you just how bad I can be…” She whispered, her hot breath sending shockwaves through Tara’s body.

“I…I…I’m sure y-you will…” Tara stammered…licking her lips at the thought. This wasn’t going to be easy…

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:24 pm 
3. Flaming O

DIBS! yerh!! ma first one! woop! excellent update! loving the naked willow and tara! YUM! :blush hehhehe anyways can't wait till the next update!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:55 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hey, super update. Im really looking forward to more. Its going to be intense when the big bad comes to test them (im assuming there will be a bady) Tara all vamped out :) happy face

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:20 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for naked frolicing in the pool... Good that Tara stopped Willow before things got out of hand and explained to Willow that she would regret a spontaneous turning...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:35 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I'm glad that you had them wait. It does seem like they are rushing into things a little fast. Wondering if Willow is going to tell Buffy and Xander her decision. I don't see that going to well. Patiently waiting for more.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:45 am 
2. Floating Rose

Awesome totaly awesome i'm loving it !
Please keep writing i love that story !

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 am 
2. Floating Rose

Is it bad that I am excepting someone to drop in on them? Isn't that what always happens when there is a cute moment? Great update. Can't wait to see how tara will turn willow but i am sure that is awhile away. I am hoping for some bad guy action in the near future. Will my wish be granted?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:06 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Swimming naked... :blush I'm Happy Tara didn't let the things go really fast. It's cute.
:peace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:36 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
I continue to love this story.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:03 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Nicely done.... Do continue asap. Can't wait till "james, victoria, or lorant" show up if they do... I'd also like to see a confrontation btw tara and "jacob" and additions to taras family such as a "jasper" for anya and an "emmit and rosalee perhaps" I'm also wondering if u plan to dabble with events from new moon as well or just stick with twilight??

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:35 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hello Everybody!

Thanks so much for your great feedback! I'm glad you're enjoying the story! As for where the story is headed - and what characters will make appearance...honestly - I don't know. Unlike some, I do not outline my stories...I just write what I feel, when I feel it...and most of the time - it turns out pretty well.

As for whether I'll stay in the realm of "Twilight" or if I'll branch into "New Moon", "Eclipse", or "Breaking Dawn"...I guess we'll all just have to wait and see!

Honestly - although it has many of the same premises that Ms. Meyer's works do, I will likely veer from the originals a bit more as we go along.

I hope I don't dissappoint any of you! Please keep reading and keep that feedback coming!

Thanks and have a great evening!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :kgeek :pride

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 pm 
2. Floating Rose

No disappointment here... I rather liked ur explanation of the sparkles than meyers'but I still love the story no matter where u go with it I would imagine... Have u read the saga or watched the movies or both?? Just wondering y u chose to revamp (no pun intended) the saga in the tara and willow way?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:34 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

well..I'm not a big fan of Twilight..so whatever you write..works for me as long as so much more :wtkiss
so, no disappointment here :blush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:31 am 
5. Willowhand

Hello Again!

Yes - I've read the saga, as well as having seen the movies made thus far. Why did I choose to re-write it in the Buffyverse? Honestly...I thought it was a good fit. I've never written a fanfic that was a meld of two completely separate established stories before - and thought it would be fun. I also hadn't seen a hybrid using Twilight on here before - so I thought it would be something interesting for readers. ;-)

If this works well...I may do something with a mix of the Underworld series and the Buffyverse....your thoughts?

BTW - if you like my writing style (here comes the shameless plug) - please check out my other fics "My First" and "Timeless"...as well as my first book "Visions" (by C. L. Zastrow) available via my website: www.zastrowvisions.com :party

Thanks and have a great day!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :kgeek :pride

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:28 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Quote:
BTW - if you like my writing style (here comes the shameless plug) - please check out my other fics "My First" and "Timeless"

I already did :kdevil even saved them in my laptop :blush
and still waiting for next updates.. :pray

I maybe a careless person,,but I don't really care about movies-fic mixing..as long as it's good then it's worth-reading ...and of course lot of smooches :wtkiss

and about your book, I'm sorry if I didn't catch up before..what is it about?is it like DL Line's on dangerous ground?

I'm still waiting for the updates..in case you're still wondering ;-)
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:11 pm 
2. Floating Rose

My thoughts on the underworld mix with the buffyverse... 2 words... HAPPY DANCE!!!!! :party. That would be amazing in so many ways... I have a slight request tho... I rather like willow being the badass in leather... So if u could make her the vampire in anything else that would be equally awesome.. :peace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:34 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hello Everybody!

My books are similar to Patricia Cornwell with a smidge of the paranormal tossed in for good measure ;-) The main character (lesbian, of course) - is Detective Devon McKinney. The experiences in the books are loosely based on actual cases that I've worked. If you visit my website - you'll be able to read a synopsis of each one. I hope you enjoy them!

As for the request for the Underworld crossover having a vamp-Willow...you betcha! I'm all over it! :party

Hope to post a bit later tonight or tomorrow on this.

For all of you "My First" and "Timeless" fans...updates coming soon - so stay tuned!

Thanks so much - have a great night!

Keep on reading!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride :kgeek

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next