The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: NEW FIC!!!! TWILIGHT REVISITED
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:43 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

As always I love all your storys so await I will!!! :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:53 am 
3. Flaming O

I love your story...

Waiting for the next upgrate...

:peace :pinky
:tara :willow :applause

Post subject: TWILIGHT REVISITED - Chapter 24 is now up!!! UPDATED 3/12
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:25 pm 
5. Willowhand

Chapter Twenty-four

“Still no answer?” Buffy asked.

“Nope…same as before. Guess we’re just going to have to wait until they get sick of sucking face…” Xander said sarcastically.

“Sucking face? Probably not the best term to use…considering…” Buffy said.

“Good point…” Xander agreed.

Meanwhile…

“Your lips are turning blue…” Tara said, gently tracing Willow’s lips with her finger.

“Yeeah…” Willow shivered. “…who’d of thought I’d still get cold in water this w-warm.”

“Come on…let’s get you out of here and dried off.” Tara said, taking her by the hand, leading her to the edge of the pool.

“D-don’t w-wanna…I l-like feeling y-your skin on m-m-mine…” Willow said, pouting.

Tara leaned forward, softly kissing the pouty red-head.

“Baby…I promise…there will be much more of your skin on mine in the future…but right now, we’ve got to get you out and dried off before you go hypothermic.” She said, cupping the girl’s face lovingly in her hands.

“O-okay…” Willow said, reluctantly climbing up and out of the water. The sunlight hit her freckled skin, showing every curve of her taught body as she walked over to the bushes. She stopped only momentarily to glance back to see if Tara was watching…

“L-like what you s-see?” She said, grinning playfully.

Tara stood, her mouth agape, eyes a bright glowing sapphire blue once again, which was a dead giveaway for Willow.

“Ummm…I…” Tara mumbled. It was clear that her desire was piqued and it was becoming more difficult to control her urges.

“That’s what I thought…” Willow said, giggling as she ducked behind the bushes, putting her clothes back on. She emerged fully clothed, her wet hair hanging around her shoulders, making her way to a sunny spot in the grass, she sat down, facing Tara – who was still in the water.

“What are y-you doing?” Tara asked.

“Waiting for you to get out.” Willow said, plainly, a contented smile on her face.

“Ummm…can you t-turn around or close your eyes or something?” Tara said, nervously.

“Nope…I showed you mine…now you show me yours!” Willow said, playfully wiggling her eyebrows.

“Oh…I-I don’t know…” Tara stammered.

“Baby...please?” Willow said, biting her lip in anticipation.

Slowly, Tara emerged from the water. As the sunlight hit her curvaceous body, she flashed as though her body was covered in millions of small prisms – reflecting the entire spectrum of colors. With the water on her skin magnifying the effect, she looked like a walking rainbow. The effect was mezmerizing.

“Wow…” Willow said. “just…wow…absolutely…stunning…I am totally the luckiest woman in the entire world!”

Tara ducked behind the bush, retrieving her clothes.

“You know…don’t feel like you have to put those back on just on my account…” Willow said, smiling seductively.

“I think…I’d better…” Tara said, sliding her jeans on.

“Fine…party pooper.” She said, pouting.

“Party pooper?! If I remember correctly, you were the first one to put your clothes back on…” Tara said, smily wryly.

“You were the one who MADE me put my clothes back on!” Willow protested.

Buzzzz….buzzzzz….

“Um…something’s buzzing in your pants…” Tara giggled.

Willow reached into her pocket, retrieving her cell phone.

“Huh…Xander’s left like ten messages…I’d better give him a call.” Willow said, dialing her friend, hoping that nothing was wrong.

Hello?

“Xander! What’s going on…is everything okay?”

Yeah…yeah! Everything’s fine…just…could you and Tara maybe meet Buff and I over at Mr. Giles’ place?

“Why? What’s up?” She asked, hoping that this wasn’t yet another ploy to break she and Tara up.

Giles wants to ask you guys some questions…he’s curious about Tara’s new abilities.

Tara looked at Willow, mouthing “What’s up?”

Willow shrugged her shoulders.

“I”ll tell you what…we’ve got plans for this afternoon. We’ll meet you there tonight. What’s the address?”

He’s got a loft above a shop in town called ‘The Magick Box’…do you know where that is?

“We’ll find it. Meet you there at seven.”

Oookay…be careful…that’s pretty close to dark…bumpy things that go bump and bite start coming out right about then…

“No problem…I’ve got my own personal bodyguard that can ‘bump back’.” Willow said, giving Tara a wink.

Right…well…we’ll see you at seven then…

“Yep…seven. See ya.” Willow said, hanging up the phone.

“It sounded important…are you sure we shouldn’t go now?” Tara asked.

“No way…” Willow said, walking over to the blonde, placing her hands on the soft curve of her hips. “I plan on spending the rest of the day right here…in the most beautiful place…with the most beautiful woman, who just happens to be my girlfriend…” She said, smiling.

“Oh yeah? What ever will we do all afternoon?” Tara said, biting her lip in anticipation.

“I’m sure we can think of a few things…” Willow said, leaning forward…

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:10 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 6
Dibs! Wow, that was hotcha! Though with all the naked stuff going on I don't know how long Tara will be able to control herself next time... Maybe then they can seriously talk about turning Willow...

Looking forward to it :pride

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:46 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Willow saw Tara in her sparkling skin glory... I hope Willow makes sure to Buffy & Co that she and she alone makes the decision about turning to a vampire...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:34 am 
3. Flaming O

Hey,

Great update, I wonder what Tara will make of the upcoming questioning from Giles and the Gang. I cant wait for an update.

Jo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:57 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Great uptade. Although I don't like this sparkling-skin thing, I think it was nice. I bet Willow had a vision of paradise. :blush
Please, write more!
:peace

Post subject: TWILIGHT REVISITED - Chapter 25 is now up!!! March 29, 2010
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:16 pm 
5. Willowhand

Chapter Twenty-Five

Tara lay back in the grass near the water, one hand behind her head, the other running its fingers through Willow’s silky red locks. The red-head lay perpendicular to Tara, her head resting on Tara’s belly. They had been talking for hours about anything and everything, sharing their likes and dislikes and many other stories along the way…

Willow held a small daisy in her hand, studying it’s every intricacy, while Tara stared up into the clouds with a look of pure contentment.

“Was it painful?” Willow asked.

“What?”

“The whole thing…you know…the actual changing?”

“Are you s-sure you want to know?” Tara asked, hesitantly.

“I’m not afraid, Tara…I do want this…and I want to be prepared for whatever happens…when it happens, you know?” Willow explained.

Tara paused, thinking back to that night so many years ago…

“At first…when the venom enters your body…everything goes dark. N-not just dark…but pitch black…a darkness like you’ve never known…and then, it starts…the burning.” Tara said, cringing as if she could feel it all once again. “Every inch of your body burns like molten lava…and nothing will quench it…”

“How long does it last…the burning, I mean?” Willow asked.

“In actuality, only minutes…but it seems like forever.” Tara answered.

“Hmm.” Willow said, mulling things over. “Do you have to be dying in order to be turned?”

“No…not really…but that’s the only way that our family will transform anyone…only if there’s no other option…and the person must agree to it.” Tara explained. “Not everyone in our family could do it…only William has had the strength to…”

“Why? You all seem pretty darned strong to me!” Willow said.

“Well…you know we only drink from animals…my family considers themselves to be ‘vegetarians’. But when beings like us…if we taste human blood…a feeding frenzy starts…and we can’t stop…or at least most of us can’t, except William.”

“So nobody else in the family has ever turned anyone?” Willow asked.

“No…none of us.” Tara said, flatly.

“When the time comes…when we know its right…I want it to be you.” Willow said, leaning on her arm, turning to face Tara, looking for a reaction.

Tara stared into the clouds, avoiding direct eye contact with her love.

“So that’s what you dream about…dying.” Tara said, plainly.

“No…but…” Willow said, only to be interrupted by Tara,who was now sitting up, leaning on her elbows.

“Can’t you just be content to have a long happy life together with me?”

“Tara, look...I’m human…I’m dying a little bit every day! I’m not saying that I want you to turn me this minute…I’m just saying…when the time is right…I want to be with you…forever, k?”

“You’re not going to budge on this, are you?” Tara said, seeing the resolve in the redhead’s face.

“No…absolutely not…there will be no budging!” Willow said, smiling proudly.

“You know…we should probably get going…I don’t want to risk running into any unfriendlies of the bumpy variety.”

“Way to change the subject! But because it is getting late…I’ll let it go…for now! We will discuss this later…”

Tara stood up, smiling as she reached her hand out to Willow, who was still on the ground.

“Yes, dear…” Tara said, grasping Willow’s hand pulling her up gently and into her arms.

“That’s more like it…” Willow said, smiling. “…now, how about a Tara-back ride back to civilization.”

“I think I can help with that.” Tara said, lifting Willow off her feet, swinging her around and onto her back. She could feel the heat radiating off of Willow’s body, especially where the girl’s legs wrapped around her torso. “Hold on tight!”

Willow leaned in, her hot breath tickling Tara’s ear as she whispered “…I’ll never let you go.”

With that, Tara was off like a bolt of lightning, running through the woods at breakneck speed…so fast that neither of them noticed the movement in the shadows…

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:15 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

awesome update :D, heeh i want a ride on Tara's back :<

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:31 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Willow and Tara started to talk about how the actual turning will occur... I'm kinda worried about the thing in the shadows...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:36 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

okay..shadows thing..not good :shy
but I want more of it.. :pray that was quite short, don't you think ;-)
great update anyway :pinky
RC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:12 am 
3. Flaming O

Hey, great update. Ive been checking my emails everyday for any updates on this :) the update was great. I cant wait for more. Take care x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:00 pm 
2. Floating Rose

What the ef was that??? What with the shorty short shortness..... Bah.... Eh creepy shadows.... Big baddy? Update quicker than quick.... Bored now

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:02 pm 
5. Willowhand

Awwww...sorry for the short teaser, kittens! I promise more fun for your Easter Baskets this weekend... ;-)

Have a great day - and keep that feedback coming!

:pride
FIRESIGN
aka Cin :kgeek

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:46 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Yay! Loved the update, but it could have been bigger.
Shadow-y bad? Not good.
Please, more! :peace

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:00 pm 
3. Flaming O

Gasp! not a shadow....was it buffy? cause that would be interesting...and a bit unexpected cause it seems like it's some kind of big bad or something. I don't know. I love the update. Keep them coming, please! :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:14 am 
3. Flaming O

Woo-Hoo! Update! Oh yeah!

Rhiannon x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:49 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad to see that Willow is asking questions about being turned. It's smart for her to get as much information as she can before hand so she knows what to expect. Looking forward to more.

Post subject: TWILIGHT REVISITED - CHAPTER 26 IS NOW UP! 4/4/2010
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:40 pm 
5. Willowhand

Chapter Twenty-six

Although Tara was supernaturally fast, it was still quickly approaching dusk, and the two were not quite yet back to the house. Tara was in mid stride when she felt something hit her with a thud, pitching Willow over her shoulders and into a heap on the forest floor.

“Willow!” Tara yelled, scrambling to her feet. As she moved to leap to her love’s side, she was immediately cut off by a very large vampire of the bumpy-faced variety.

“Well…well…well…what have we here? You packed a snack!” He said, laughing heartily.

“Mmmm…smell that?” A female vamp with long curly auburn hair said, breathing in deeply over Willow.

“Red heads are always the sweetest…you tasted like strawberries, Victoria…I’ll bet she will, too!” The male vamp said, flashing his mate a smile.

Tara’s eyes turned a bright iridescent blue, a hiss emanating from between her now elongated teeth.

“I don’t think she wants to share, James!” Victoria said, feigning a pout.

“Get…away…from…her!” Tara growled, crouching down, ready to pounce. Her eyes quickly scanned around, sizing up the situation.
Besides this James and Victoria, there was another figure emerging from the shadows, a tall, muscular dark-skinned man with dreadlocks.

“James…Victoria…we don’t play with our food!” He said, in a fatherly-like Jamaican accent.

“Laurent…why do you have to take the fun out of everything?” Victoria asked, obviously put off by his scolding.

“Wait…what have we here?” Laurent asked, slowly approaching Tara, who responded with a warning hiss.

“She was moving fast…like us…with the ‘snack’ on her back.” James answered.

“James…must you be so barbaric?” Laurent said, scolding once again. He then looked at Tara, shifting back from his bumpy vamp-face to a handsome man in his early thirties. He turned to Tara, approaching carefully. “Child…what are you?” He asked in his deceptively velvety voice.

“G-get away from her!” Tara said, gritting her teeth.

“Shhh…shhh…” Laurent shushed. “James, Victoria…back off.” He ordered.

“But Laurent…” Victoria whined.

“I said…back off! Now!” He said, flashing an pointed look towards the woman.

Slowly, the pair backed off, maintaining their distance from both Tara and Willow, but still clearly on alert.

“I apologize for my family’s barbaric behavior…now…if you would be so kind as to return the favor and tell me what you are…” He said, his voice almost soothing.

Tara could feel a combination of fear and rage building second by second. “I-I’m nothing that would concern y-you!” She said, breathing heavily.

“Oh, my dear…perhaps you’d be more willing to tell me if I allowed James and Victoria to…take a closer look at your little friend there…” He said, with an evil grin, motioning to the others to move back in on Willow.

Tara’s fear and anger overflowed as her eyes focused in on a broken branch lying near the trail. Her hand came up, of it’s own accord, and reached out as if grabbing the piece of wood. Suddenly, the branch sprung into the air. She then swung her arm as though throwing a spear, and the branch rocketed through the air, burying deeply into Laurent’s chest. The vampire had but a split second to react, a look of surprise flashing across his face before he erupted into a cloud of dust.
Victoria and James were distracted just long enough for Tara to spring to Willow’s side, lifting her into her arms, and taking off as fast as she could possibly go towards the house.

Meanwhile…back at the Magick Box…

“Something’s not right…they should’ve been here by now.” Buffy said, pacing.

“Remember that whole ‘swapping spit’ thing we talked about earlier…?” Xander said, leaning back in an overstuffed chair.

“Perhaps you should try calling them again.” Giles suggested, thumbing through the pages of an obviously ancient manuscript.

Xander flipped open his phone, hitting the speed dial.

“Nope…nothing.” He said, flipping the phone closed.

“It’s getting too late…I’m gonna go look for them.” Buffy said, heading for the door.

“Hang on, I’m coming with you…” Xander said, getting up from the chair, somewhat begrudgingly.

“Just exactly where are you two going to go? You have absolutely no idea where they are.” Giles reminded them.

“That’s never stopped us before!” Buffy said, pointedly. “So…are you coming with us, or staying here?”

“Besides…she was at the Maclays’ earlier…so it’s a good place to start.” Xander added.

“Don’t you think they may feel a bit overwhelmed with us barging into their territory? The Maclays, I mean…” Giles asked.

“They’re gonna have to deal with it.” Buffy said. “You two take the SUV, I’m gonna go on foot…maybe I’ll run into them on the way…just go to the house, I’ll meet you there.” And with that, the Slayer disappeared out the door and into the fast falling darkness.

Giles and Xander weren’t far behind.

Meanwhile…

Although it was considerably slower, Tara zigzagged through the forest, running through a variety of terrains, including water, hoping to through their pursuers off of their scent trail. She still carried Willow safely cradled in her arms. As soon as she thought she had lost them, she stopped to check on Willow, who was still unconscious.

“Willow? Baby, please…answer me…Will?” She pleaded, tapping the red-head’s pale cheeks.

Suddenly, she heard twigs breaking to her right…something was moving in on them…fast! It was too late for her to run, she’d have to stay and fight…no matter what, she would protect her love until the end. She readied herself as the footsteps got closer…

Meanwhile…

Buffy ran through the woods, her senses tingling. She could feel that there were vampires near…more than one…but there was also a human presence…it had to be her. She increased her pace, following her instincts…getting closer…finally breaking through the underbrush. When she did so, she was met with a hiss…as Willow lay battered and bloody in Tara’s arms.

“I knew I should’ve staked you the minute I met you!” Buffy said, pulling ‘Mr. Pointy’ from the inside of her coat.

“B-buffy…I didn’t…there’s others…th-they attacked us! Please…you’ve got to help! We’ve got to get h-her to the house before they find us!” Tara said, obviously upset.

“Where are they? How many are there?” Buffy asked, somewhat skeptically.

“There were three…but n-now…only two, I think…” Tara stammered.

“What happened to the third?”

“I-I...killed him…” Tara said.

“Okay…I’m gonna run interference…see if I can flush them out. Head towards the drive. Xander and Giles should be pulling up there any second. I’ll meet you back at the house.” Buffy said, taking off into the woods, following her senses once again.

Tara shot off in the other direction, carrying Willow. In under a minute, she reached the drive, just in time to see the headlights of the SUV.
Giles slammed on the breaks, coming to a screeching halt.

“Bloody hell!” He said, rather shook up.

Tara leaped to the side of the vehicle, where Xander was already opening the door. She gently laid Willow in the seat and climbed in next to her.

“P-please…we’ve got to get her t-to my father…he’s a doctor…” Tara explained as she closed the door. At least the SUV would provide some measure of protection should they be attacked again.

Within seconds, they arrived at the Maclay house, where William, Anya and Elizabeth were waiting at the door. Tara carried Willow’s limp body into the house, laying her gently on the couch.

“Anya saw the attack…she told us you were coming.” Elizabeth explained.

William kneeled next to Willow, opening his medical bag and grabbing a pen light. With his thumb and forefinger, he opened her eyelids one at a time, shining the light at them, then pointing it away.

“Her pupils are responsive…but it looks as though she took quite a hit. She may have a concussion.” He said.

“Mmmmm….no!” Willow mumbled.

“She’s starting to come around.” William said, moving away so that Tara could be at her side.

Tara kneeled next to her, taking the small freckled hand in her own, holding the other to Willow’s cheek.

“I’m here, baby…you’re okay…” She reassured.

“Tara? What happened?” Willow asked, groggily. “How did we get back to the house?”

“We were attacked…by vampires…” Tara explained.

“of the non-veggie variety?” Willow said, managing a bit of a smile.

“Definitely of the bumpy-faced non-veggie variety.” Tara answered, smiling as she planted a small kiss on Willow’s hand. “I’m so sorry this happened, baby…I…I should have done something m-more…I…”

“Tara…I think you’re selling yourself short, here…you faced off with what, three vamps by yourself, you dusted one, and you carried Will basically all the way back here!” Xander said. “For a first timer, I’d say you fared pretty darned well!”

“Yes, I quite agree…” Giles piped in. “…the first time Xander here tangled with vampires, he ended up in the hospital for a week.”

“Really? This happened while you were fighting them?” Elizabeth asked.
“Oh…yeah! Definitely! While I was fighting them…” Xander stammered.

“Ah-hem…as I remember it…you fractured your skull when you ran into a low-hanging branch whilst trying to run away…” Giles interjected.

“I was running to get INTO the fight, Giles…not away…” Xander said, laughing nervously. “…it was dark…he wears glasses…you know…”

“I’m sure you were very brave.” Anya interjected, somwhat unexpectedly, smiling warmly at Xander, who started to blush.

Just then, Buffy arrived, running into the room.

“Is Wills okay?” She asked, out of breath.

“Wills is fine, thanks.” Willow replied, smiling.

“Did you find them?” Tara asked.

“Picked up their trail, but I lost them about three miles from here. They split off. Figured I’d come back and check on Wills and grab my reinforcements, here.” She said, nodding to Giles and Xander. “Found where you dusted that one…nice job. Kinda odd…dusting your own kind, huh?”

“Buffy, please!” Giles scolded.

“No…seriously…I didn’t mean anything by it! I was just thinking it would be kind of weird and all…that’s all.” Buffy retorted.

“It’s okay…” Tara said. “I’d do it again in a second. I’ll never let anyone hurt the ones I love.”

“You just might get that chance, these two aren’t going to be easy to track down. We could use your help…” Buffy said.

Tara looked to Willow for her input.

“Baby…I’ll stand behind whatever you want to do…and I mean that literally. I WILL be standing behind you. If you’re going to do this, so am I.” Willow said with conviction.

Tara looked to William and the others.

“The choice is yours, Tara. We certainly don’t condone the acts of those savages.” William added.

“I…um…I mean we…we’re in.” Tara said, hoping that her decision wouldn’t come back to haunt her.

To Be Continued....

Last edited by FIRESIGN on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:25 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Good that Willow is ok... Nice way for Tara to dust the lead vampire... So Anya and Xander are beginning to notice eachother...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:02 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Nice update. I love it when Tara fights to protect Willow. It's so cute...
And Xander and Anya noticing each other. Yay! I love them too!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:36 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Hope Buffy can finally realize that Tara will not hurt Willow. Looking forward to what happens next and what everyone's reaction will be when they find out how Tara dusted the vampire.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hey,

Great update. I cant wait to see how the Gang are going to kick some lumpy meat eating vamp's butts!

:peace

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:20 am 
3. Flaming O

yay! update-y goodness

go Tara! hope the gang find them soon!

Rhiannon x :pride

Post subject: TWILIGHT REVISITED - UPDATE COMING SOON!!!
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:27 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hello Kittens!

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while - but I have accepted a new position within the government, and between that and my residency for my doctorate, my free time has been very limited. But rest assured - you will be seeing an update to TWILIGHT REVISITED by Wednesday of this week...so thanks for hanging with me! I appreciate your comments more than you could ever know!

Take care and I hope you enjoy the update later this week!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride :kgeek

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:59 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Congrats on the new job and glad to see you back!!! :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

Post subject: TWILIGHT REVISITED - CHAPTER 27 IS NOW UP!!! 5-11-2010
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:38 pm 
5. Willowhand

Chapter Twenty Seven

“We’re in…but you’re staying here tonight.” Tara said.

“I’m going with you guys…that’s the deal.” Willow said, sternly. She tried to sit up, but slumped back down as the room started spinning.

“Ahh…don’t think so, Wills…looks to me like you’re grounded for the night.” Xander said, seeing his friend’s reaction to the attempt at sitting up.

“I can do it!” Willow said, taking a deep breath before closing her eyes and sitting up again. She opened her eyes, seeing the room was still spinning. “I just might have to stop to throw up now and then…” She said, laughing weakly.

“I could go.” Anya suggested, out-of-the-blue.

“An…you don’t have to…” Tara said, looking at her sister.

“I know I don’t have to…I want to.” Anya replied.

“She’s not as fast as I am, but she could give you a significant edge on where they are and where they’re going.” Tara said, looking at the rest of the gang.

“She’s got a point, guys…and I’ll look out for her…” Xander offered, flashing a smile and puffing out his chest in an attempt to charm the other blonde.

Buffy and Giles looked at Xander in disbelief.

“Yeah? Who’s gonna look out for you?” Buffy said, snickering.

“Ahhhhem.” Giles cleared his throat, hoping to put a stop to any further bantering between the two. “Tara, I do think that it would be best if you allowed your sister to take your place tonight. Even if you did go along to assist, I’m afraid that your mind would be elsewhere.”

Tara nodded in agreement, giving Willow’s hand a squeeze.

“Anya, your assistance would be greatly appreciated.” Giles added.

“Thanks, An…I owe you one.” Tara said, thankfully.

“Do you need to grab a jacket or anything before we go...wait…of course you don’t…sorry about that.” Xander said, feeling rather foolish.

“You’re fine…it was kind of you to ask.” Anya said, smiling.

“I try…” Xander said, blushing.

“Guys…hate to ruin the ‘special moment’…but if these guys are as fast as Tara, they’re miles from here by now…we’ve got to go!” Buffy said.

Anya closed her eyes, standing completely still and silent.

“They’ve stopped…” Anya said, searching through her vision…she motioned to Tara, who quickly stood up and handed her a sketch pad and pencil. As she sketched furiously, the scene began to appear…

“Hey…that looks familiar…” Buffy said, peeking over the blonde’s shoulder.

“Let me see…” Giles said, taking a glance. He immediately recognized the picture. “…that’s the old mausoleum on the edge of town.”

“What would they be going there for?” Willow asked.

“My guess is they’re looking for a place to hold up and lick their wounds until nightfall tomorrow…laying low until they figure it’s safe for them to come out and hunt again.” Buffy said.

“Perhaps we should wait until daylight and then go clean out the nest.” Giles suggested.

“Anya, can you see any further?” William asked, something wasn’t sitting just right…as if this might be too easy.

“Nothing…that’s all I’m seeing…it’s like they’re off the map or something…” Anya answered.

“If you wait until morning, Willow should be good enough that I can go along.” Tara suggested.

“I’m going, too!” Willow protested.

“She could just stay outside…nothing’s gonna get her in the sunlight. Second they set foot outside the building, they’d be toast.” Xander said, supporting his friend.

“Yeah…see? I’ll stay outside, catch a few rays while you guys go inside and dust ‘em!” Willow said, excitedly.

“She’ll be fine, Tare…I’ll go along…the second I see anything, I’ll get her out of there.” Anya offerred.

“Mr. Giles? Buffy? What do you think?” Tara asked.

“It sounds like a plan…I like the element of surprise…” Buffy said.

“I quite agree.” Giles added.

“Alrighty then, we meet at the Magick Box at 9am, sharp.” Buffy instructed.

“Willow, I think it would be best if you stayed here tonight, just in case you have any lasting problems from the concussion.” William added. “Would you like me to call your father for you?”

“Thank you, Dr. Maclay…but I think I’d better do it myself...he’ll probably freak if he thinks I’ve hurt myself again.”

“As you wish…” William said, politely.

“We’ll see you all in the morning, then…oh…and one more thing…” Giles said, before heading toward the door.

“Yes?” Tara answered.

“I’d like to run a test or two to see what all your powers entail, if you don’t mind.”

“Sure…I guess…” Tara said, wondering what the tests would entail.

“Excellent…have a good night all.” Giles said.
Xander, Buffy, and Giles headed out the door; William, Anya, and Elizabeth seeing them out.

Meanwhile …

James and Victoria ran through town, finally reaching their destination. The iron gate squeeked as James opened it and walked through. They entered the main chamber of the mausoleum.

“What…back so soon?” Aro said, sitting like a king on his throne at the head of the chamber – surrounded by his faithful subjects.

“There were…complications.” James said, hesitantly.

“Come forward…let me see these ‘complications’ that you speak of…” Aro said, standing.

James walked reluctantly forward, placing his hand in Aro’s own.

To Be Continued….

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:57 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I missed this story... I had to re-read th previous chapter to remeber what was happening
Hum, I'm curious to see what's next... how things will happen between Xander and Anya, how the scoobies and Tara's family will deal with the bad vampires, and, of course, if Tara will turn Will into a vampire.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:31 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I truly hope that those nasty vamps don't plan a revenge raid on Maclay's...

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:46 am 
3. Flaming O

yey!!! :party soooo glad you're back :blush love the update!!! oh and congrats on the new job! :peace

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 235 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next