The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Clothes are overrated, Panties are debated
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:04 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Title - Clothes are overrated, Panties are debated
Pair - Willow/Tara
Author - WDG
Note - Okay this is one of my other stories that i did on live journal and ff.net but i changed it and add some stuff and made it a different story. So now it is a Willow and Tara story with an Au univers. SO please don't kill me or sue me i own nothing not the song or the characters.
Rating - M for mature

It was the end of Willow's third year at high school and she and her family had went to Texas for a vacation.

Walking along the streets of in a pair dark blue jeans and a white button up, with the sleeves rolled up and a gold and red tie around her neck, and her ipod blaring in her ears as she read was probably not the best thing to do. Sure she could put the book down but why would she, or she could turn down the music so she could hear the world around her and not walk into something but why should she.

After all Willow Rosenburg was a head strong girl and trusted her senses very well music and book not much of a bother to her. However her senses would soon lead her astray.

Willow never once took her eyes off the book in front of her eyes glued to the pages. Her ipod playing something she hoped her parents would never hear. Her hair was pulled back into a low pony tail to keep the red tress under control.

Yet as she was walking down the streets of pairs something bumped into her and sent her to the floor ear phones falling out of her ears and book falling to the ground with her. A soft form above her made her look up, blue eyes held her own for the longest of times before she scowled and pushed the person away.

She knew those eyes, Tara was staring at her still when she got up and picked up her book. Turning off her ipod she shoved it into her pocket and turned to the girl.

High heels, white panty hoes, blue skirt, and a white blouse made up the witches clothes, her prefect form feeling them out nicely. "Willow what brings you here '" said Tara.

Willow pulled her eyes away from the legs of the other witch to look at the blue eyes of the witch before speaking " I don't see how it is any of your business Tara, but if you must know i am on vacation" Willow didn't know what it was about the witch that made her want to smack that smirk off her face but she just didn't like her, it was like a push and pull kind of force.

Tara smiled and began walking alongside Willow as the walked along the streets once more "Still don't like me i see Willow" said the witch as she pulled the girl with her towards her house.

"Hey.... let go Hey Tara let the fuck go" Willow all but growled out as they reached the door to big house. Tara dragged Willow in and let her go once inside.

Willow glared at the witch watch as the door shut, before darting forward book falling out of her hands and hitting the ground. Grabbing the blond by her hair gently she pulled her into a rough kiss. It was always like this, it had been two weeks really.

Tara's parents weren't home so when the time came they came here. Tara would pretend it was the first time they meet no matter where they were. Willow would fight, bitch, yell and etc. until the door was closed then the game was on.

Rough and fast , slow and soft it never mattered which way. The walk up the stair was always the hardest because they never let go of each other desperate for the contact.

Throwing the blond on the bed she pulled out her ipod and set it up, playing the song she had been listing to.

"Oh yes I love her like...

Oh yes I love her like...egyptian, you want a description?her body's sickening i can be her prescription i can be her physician. sexual healing i can be her religion and nows kneeling, praying to the ceiling i bless her as if she sneezed.It must be the weather, i dress her, i am her sleeves i am her feathers, shes fly, flyer than you and flyer than me.

Tara reached up and grabbed the tie around Willow's neck roughly pulling the red haired and green eyed girl too her with force.

I love her, she loves me too. i love her three times more than her mom time would tell that im the nigga that she should we should be wherever she wanna be on a late night mid day am just say when and i know i be with cavemen but nevermind them shes poison and i am michael giffin, see i know that yall dont here me but she does we does, what grown folk do when they had to much to drink and i think we had to much to drink

Willow pulled off Tara high heels and rubbed the feet softly, she had a thing for legs and feet especially Tara's legs and feet, soft skin and toned muscle beneath flexing in her hands.

(Oh yes I love her like...)
pussy , Money, Weed, pussy , Money, Weed, pussy Money, Weed

Oh yes I love her like I ought too
I see you at the alter mrs. carter
I see you with my daughter
Or son, more than one
Maybe five like the Jacksons
Or John Paxson
Just dont let`em fuck up the mansion
And daddy will be home later on
Smelling like the cologne
That I put on this morn
And I hope that you smell like womans soap
And shampoo and lotion
And perfume and candles
And ima run thru that pussy like a vandal
Yes, im nasty as a Scorpio
But ima lucky Libra
Got her wet like shes sweating out a fever, WOW!
Leave her to me and she'll be smiling
Every single time you see her
From ear to ear
I wanna be beside her when she sleep and she lay
Or we can stay awake and watch the next day
Clothes are overrated, panties are debated
Einstein..her head is the greatest

Hands pulled at clothing making it rip in some places until it was off of the others respected body. Fingers, hands, tongues and all began to explore the skin found beneath.

pussy, Money, Weed, pussy, Money, Weed, pussy, Money, Weed

Oh yes I love her like her dad told her
No man would ever love her oh and
I better be the only man
Sticking it, licking it like an envelope
Mailing it, sealing it, read it
I have written down victoria's secret
Dont tell nobody, dont share your body
With nobody, not even a finger
I will cut it off and let him keep it
That as for weezy, baby
And at my station we have sex orientation
When I hit it she squint like them orient asians
I do me, I say hey miss chung lee
I like to see your booty
Roll like sushi, im tryin to dip my celery
Up in her blue cheese
Ah's, oo wee's, wa la's, ta da's
Mhm's, ah ha's, oh yea's, never oh no's
Until I have to go, and then its never oh no
I tell her dont cry, I be back like the electric bill
And when she butt naked she dress to kill!

pussy , Money, Weed, pussy, Money, Weed, pussy, Money, Weed
Oh, oh yes I love her like...

Tara legs wrapped around Willow's waist arms around her neck, moaning with each thrust the brunette used to push their hips together and thrust the flesh colored toy in and out them. It was slow but hard, the bed creaking with protest at the rhythm they used.

Hands fisted hair, sweat collected on their bodies, and nails dug into soft flesh. Moans could be heard over the song playing in the room. It didn't stop them though.

The sheets where ruined having been tore, even the bed spread was tossed to the floor with carelessness. Clothes strewn about the room, the sun was going down but the speed stayed the same slow and hard. But never enough for either to go over the edge that had built up.

Finally after what seemed like forever Willow grabbed Tara hips roughly and pulled her into her lap the toy being used sinking deeper into her and Willow, both letting out a moan. Willow began to lift Tara up and down faster then before, letting her head watching the breast swaying up and down as a result.

Tara's head had tipped back her blond hair cascading down her back, her right arm moved so her hand could pull on the tie still around Willow's neck "Faster" she breathed out in a panting breath. Her legs pulling Willow closer her feet locking behind her back "Harder".

Willow picked up the pace lifting the girl up and down faster slamming her own hips up when she came down harder. Loving the feel of the legs around her and the locking of the feet pressed into her back that was already red from the rough nail marks on it.

With one last push both cried out and fell of the edge of bliss. Coming to Willow disentangled herself from Tara and took the toy out of them both before collapsing beside her own the bed pulling the covers back to the bed she lay there with her arms around the witch. She was about to fall asleep when a soft hand pulled her face to stare into deep blue eyes.

Tara smiled and kissed Willow on the lips softly " I love you Willow, wither you hate me or not"

Willow stared at the blond witch with wonder before smiling herself "I love you to Tara, and i don't hate you...at least not fore really but it is fun to play out little game no"

Tara smiled and nodded before cuddling up with the book smart girl breathing in Willow's scent she smiled.

Willow smiled herself and pulled her closer before letting sleep consume her mind as well.

END>>>>>>>>>>>>> :wtkiss

Post subject: Re: Clothes are overrated, Panties are debated
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:56 am 
4. Extra Flamey

oh my smut smut smut!!! :D
That was... well described, fun to read and sooo smutty :P
just the way i like it ^^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:33 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

[quote="tarawillow
That was... well described, fun to read and sooo smutty
just the way i like it ^^[/quote]

thank you

Last edited by WolfDragonGod on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:59 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great fic.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:53 am 
4. Extra Flamey

thank you

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:41 pm 
5. Willowhand

Fun! I liked it ;-)

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:41 am 
4. Extra Flamey

thanks i liked writing it