The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Starting Over
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:13 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

HAHA the ending is PERFECT
Mitch sleep talking ^^ how cute
oh my Anne with cancer *runs round like mad women* eek poor Anne she just lost Sophie and now she annouces she has cancer eeek

Cant wait for more ^^

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:18 pm 
3. Flaming O

aww how sweet was Jake :)

I like making up theories about whats going to happen in fics...

I'm guessing that when Anne dies, she leaves Tara the house in her will and then Willow moves in with her and Jake

Probably wrong but my imagination helps put off the boredom when there is nowt to do :)

more? soon? please? :pray

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:47 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Anne having cancer sucks but atleast she will soon join her soul mate... I hope Anne leaves the house to Tara, Willow and Jake...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:54 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Ha. Mitch sleep talking was hilarious. Reminded me of Willow.

Sad that Anne has cancer :sob

But they can all get through it together!

Can't wait for more

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:41 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

aww..so Willow's not the only person who's talking in their sleep and knowing it's Mitch... :rofl
so, Anne will be gone after her soulmate :sob maybe they were meant to be together despite death do them apart...for a while
jealousy Willow, good thing she didn't listen to Anya..and why Anya had to take a longer route to get together with Xander.. :shy
more..more :party
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:54 pm 
2. Floating Rose

tarawillow<3: I'm glad you liked the ending and I hope you enjoy the update =)

W&T: You are very close with your prediction =) I hope you enjoy the update =)

Zampsa1975: You will just have to read and see =)

Laragh: Mitch isn't gonna be the only one with funny, cute sleep talk =) glad you enjoyed it =)

arsyadriani: Anya and Xander aren't toegther yet, but I'm guessing you figured out already that they will be haha. And Anya will surprise you in this chapter =) Hope you enjoy it =)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Title: Starting Over
Author: Paranormalness90 (ash)
Rating: Hmm i'm gonna say R
Disclaimer: i don't own any of the BTVS characters. We all know who they belong too. The characters who are not from the show are just random ones I came up with.
Summary: Okay so i'm not good with summaries, but here goes nothing... Tara moves to SunnyDale to live with her aunt and uncle and her cousins Xander and Emily. She mets this certain girl who she starts to fall for. Will she go for it or will her past keep her from it.
________
Chapter 14:
On Saturday the party went great. Everyone had fun and gave Emily the best birthday they could. On Sunday the funeral was very sad. Lots of tears, but it was beautiful. Tara and Willow and Jake stayed with Anne both Saturday and Sunday. On Monday while the teens and two kids went to school, Paige and Anne went out to the city for the day.

"So mom and Anne probably won't be home till late tonight, do you all want to come over my house and hang?" Xander asked. They were at lunch.

"I can't come," Cordelia said from her position on Xander's lap. "I have to go out to dinner with my family tonight. My dad got a promotion or something."

"Good," Anya said under her breath.

"What was that?" Cordelia glared at the girl.

"Well if you really want to know..." Anya went to stand up off Matt's lap.

"That sounds great," Buffy said grabbing Anya's arm. "Hanging at your house Xander. That sounds great."

"Good," Xander said. "Everyone else in?" Everyone agreed.

"Okay," Tara said. "When Willow's get done talking to her teacher we will meet you there."

"Alright," Xander and everyone got in their cars. "Mitch, Cole you coming with us?"

"Nah," Mitch said. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Cole you can go."

"Nah I'll stay and keep Tara company," Cole smiled at his best friend.

"Aw well thank you," she smiled back. The others drove away.

"Hey."

Willow jumped at the voice and looked up. Her face hardened. "What do you want Gwen?"

"To talk to you," Gwen said.

"Well I don't wanna talk to you," Willow went to walk past her.

"Hey wait," Gwen grabbed her arm. Willow pulled away fast. "Look I wanted to say I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused you."

"It's okay," Willow said. "Cause Tara took me back even though you made up that stupid shit."

"Yeah I noticed you guys were back together," Gwen snapped.

"Yeah we are," Willow went to walk away.

"What do you see in her?," Gwen said.

Willow turned around and glared at the girl. "I''ll tell you what I see. I see a strong, independent, beautiful girl who has dealt with some sort of abuse her whole life. Who took care of her little brother when her mom was sick and than died of cancer. A girl who was almost killed by her ex girlfriend. A girl who adopted her brother and gives him all the love and care and happiness she can. A girl who helped two older women out and is still taking care of one after her soul mate died. A girl who tells me all the time how beautiful I am and how amazing I am and treats me like I'm the most precious thing in the world. A girl who thinks of everyone else before herself. A girl who would do anything to help anyone. A girl who kept a secret from everyone including me cause a friend didn't want people to know about the person they are dating just yet. A girl who makes my heart race and makes me smile even when I don't want too. A girl who I'm completely in love with and who is completely in love with me. So ask me again what I see in her?"

Gwen just stood there, staring at Willow. Than before Willow knew what was going on Gwen grabbed her by her arms, slammed her against the wall and kissed her. Willow tried to move away, but Gwen had her fully pinned and she was stronger than Willow. Willow tried to scream and kept squirming to get away. Finally Willow got her head turned away from Gwen's face. "Get off," Willow screamed, but Gwen wouldn't let up.

"Hey," a voice said than all of a sudden Gwen was off Willow and on the floor. "What the fuck is your problem," Mitch yelled at the girl, he turned to Willow. "Are you okay?"

"I...I..." tears were in Willow's eyes.

"Your lip," Mitch said noticing the blood.

"Her...her tooth c-cut it when I moved away," Willow said.

"Come on," Mitch grabbed her hand and lead them outside.

"Do you like pickle juice?" Cole asked Tara.

"What?" Tara looked at him.

"Pickle juice form the jar?"

"I don't know," Tara giggled. "I have never tried it."

"I love it," Cole leaned back on the hood of the jeep. "I drink it all the time and Mitch thinks it's weird."

"Is it heathly to drink pickle juice?"

"I dunno," Cole sat back up. "Is it? I don't see why it...." he trailed off when he saw Mitch and Willow coming out of the school. "What the hell happened?"

Tara turned around and her smile dropped at the sight of Mitch with his arms around Willow, tears in her eyes and blood on her lip. Willow ran to her. Tara jumped off the hood of her Jeep and met Willow half way almost falling as the small girl ran into her. Tara wrapped her arms proctectly around Willow whose face was buried in her neck. "Baby what happened?" Tara asked. Willow said nothing. "Baby?"

"What happened baby?" Cole asked Mitch.

"I came out of the bathroom and I saw Willow pinned against the wall by Gwen and they were kissing. At first I got pissed thinking Willow was cheating, but than Willow started to scream at her to get off and Gwen wouldn't and Willow was crying and I grabbed Gwen and threw her to the ground."

"Her lip?" Tara almost shouted.

"She said Gwen's tooth cut it when she moved away."

"Is she still fucking in there?" Tara did shout this time.

"I don't know," Mitch said.

"She is gonna pay," Tara let go of Willow and went to walk into the school.

"No," Willow shouted, Tara turned and was almost knocked to the ground again by her girlfriend. "Don't leave me," Willow cried harder.

Tara looked at Mitch and Cole, both looked at the two girls with tears in their own eyes. "Okay baby," Tara said. She had to gasp to get it out, Willow was holding her so tight.

"I wanna go," Willow sad.

"Okay," Tara said. Willow loosened her grip, but quickly grabbed Tara's hand. Tara kissed her girlfriend's forehead and threw the keys to Cole. "Drive."

"Okay," he said. They all got into the car. When they got to Xander's, Tara took WIllow upstairs without saying anything to anyone.

"What's going on?" Buffy asked getting up.

"No," Cole put his hand up. "I'll tell you what happened."

"Come on baby," Tara lead Willow to the bathroom. She set her girlfriend on the toilet than grabbed a wash cloth and wet it. "This might burn," Tara said. She put the warm cloth on Willow's lip. The redhead cringed, but then relaxed. "Are you okay baby?"

"I will be when I'm in your arms," Willow looked into her girlfriend's eyes.

Tara smiled at her. "After I get your lip cleaned up, we will go into my room and I'll hold you for as long as you want."

"I hope you are free forever," Willow smiled at her. Tara's smiled grew and she leaned up and kissed Willow's forehead. "Can we go to your room now. Please?"

Tara saw the pleading in her girlfriends eyes. "Just let me make sure your lip is okay," she looked at the lip. It seemed to be not bleeding anymore. She wiped the rest of the dried blood away than walked to the sink and started to rise the blood out the cloth. She felt Willow wrap her arms around her waist and she smiled. When all the blood was gone she wringed the cloth out and threw it in the laundry. "Come on," she grabbed Willow's hand and lead her to the room. "You want to put on some sweats?" Willow shook her head as she laid on the bed. "Okay," Tara said and climbed in the bed with her.

"Come here," Willow pulled at Tara till she was laying on top of her. "Will you kiss me?"

Tara looked at her girlfriend. "I don't want to hurt your lip."

"But I don't like the feeling my lips have from her," tears came to Willow's eyes. "I don't want anyone kissing me, but you. It feels wrong when someone else does. It feels gross and I don't like it. I like the tingling you give me lips. I like the gentleness of your kiss. Even when we are making out, you are gentle."

"Baby I made your lip bleed once from biting it to hard," Tara smirked.

"Yeah, but it was still your gentle bit, which sounds stupid, but it's true."

"It doesn't sound stupid," Tara smiled. She leaned down and gave her girlfriend's lips a gentle to kiss. Willow moaned at the contact. Tara opened her mouth hoping Willow would get the hint, she did and slide her tongue into her girlfriend's mouth. Both girls moaned at the contact. Tara pulled away.

"No," Willow whimpered.

Tara sat up straddling her girlfriend. "Lift up." Willow did so and Tara pulled off her shirt. When the shirt was gone she leaned down and kissed her girlfriend again. Willow deepened the kiss. Tara reached around and unsnapped Willow's bra. Tara pulled away to move the bra off Willow's shoulders. She stopped and her mouth hung open. She stared at her girlfriend's arms and ran a hand on each upper arm where two bruises were forming. Anger filled Tara's eyes. "I'm gonna beat the fucking hell out of that stupid bitch."

"Tara..." Willow said.

"No," Tara snapped. "Look at what she fucking did. She fucking hurt you and now I'm gonna hurt her."

"Please," Willow said. She grabbed Tara's face into her hands. "Please just let it go."

"Let it go?" Tara almost shouted. "Why?"

"Cause I just want to forget it."

"Who knows what she would have done if Mitch hadn't come up."

"She probably wouldn't have done anything."

"You don't know that."

"Baby!" Willow shouted. Tara looked at her girlfriend, shocked. "I'm shirtless, your straddling me, I'm horny and I want you to stop talking and make love to me right now." Tara sat there and stared at her girlfriend. She got off her lap. "Tara?" Willow started to panic as Tara moved towards the door. "I-i'm sorry. Baby I'm so sorry. Please come back. Please..." she stopped when she saw Tara lock the door. Tara turned and smirked at her girlfriend. "That was mean. You scared me."

"Well," Tara walked back to Willow. "Remember when you scared me when I told you about my past?"

"Yeah," Willow said.

Tara got back on her girlfriend, straddling her again. "Pay back's a bitch isn't it," Tara smirked before capturing her girlfriend's lips and pushing her back onto the bed.

"Tara?" Anne voice's came from outside the door.

"Hold on," Tara said. "Baby," she shook Willow.

"No evil frog get away from Tara. Don't make me squish you..." Tara giggled at her girlfriend's sleep talk. She pulled herself away from her girlfriend and got out of bed. She pulled on sweats and a shirt and opened the door.

"Hi," Anne smiled.

"Hi," Tara said.

"Tired?" Tara nodded. "Are you and Willow's coming to my house? Jake is downstairs and he wants to know which house he is sleeping in tonight.

"Yours, " Tara stretched. "We will be down in a minute."

"Okay," Anne smiled and walked back downstairs.

Tara closed the door and walked over to the bed. "No," Willow mumbled. "Give me her back. She is mine. Not yours. I'll kill you frog beast."

Tara covered her mouth to muffle her laughter. She leaned down on the bed and hovered over her girlfriend. "I'm here baby," she said. "The evil frogs couldn't keep me from you." Willow smiled in her sleep and grabbed Tara. Tara squealed as Willow rolled and took Tara with her. Tara giggled. "Baby get up." Willow didn't say anything or move. "Baby," Tara kissed her girlfriend's head. "Baby," she kissed her lips. Willow moaned and started to kiss back. Tara pulled away. Willow whimpered and tried to find Tara's lips again with her eyes still closed. Tara backed her head away and giggled. Willow pouted and opened her eyes. "Hi," Tara smiled.

"Tara lips," Willow kept pouting.

"Not till you get up. Anne..." before Tara could finish Willow was up.

"I'm up," she said. "Tara lips."

Tara giggled and got up to, she walked over to Willow. "I love you," she said and kissed her girlfriend.

"Mmmm," Willow said as they pulled away. "I love you too," she smiled against Tara's lips than kissed her again.

"Naked girlfriend," Tara giggled.

"Huh?" Willow said than looked down.

"Tara, Willow," Jake said. The knob started to turn.

"Jake no," Tara said. Willow grabbed at her clothes and started to put them on.

"What?" Jake said as he stopped turning the knob.

"We will be right out sweetheart."

"Okay," Jake said. "Get dressed and hurry up I'm sleepy," he giggled and they could hear his running footsteps go down the stairs.

"I love how he is so cool with us," Willow said as she finished getting dressed.

"I love how cool he is with you," Tara wrapped her arms around her girlfriends waist. "I love you so so so so much," she kissed Willow's cheek.

"I love you so much too," Willow buried her face into the girlfriend's neck. They don't know how long they stayed that way, but they soon heard Buffy's voice.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah," Tara said.

Buffy opened the door and smiled at her two friends hugging."How are you?" Buffy looked at Willow.

"Good, no beating up Gwen," Willow said.

"What?"Buffy shouted.

"My reaction, but she doesn't want to start things," Tara said.

"Willow..." Buffy was cut off.

"Buffy," Willow gave her a look. "Promise me."

Buffy stood there for a couple seconds. "Fine, I promise." she stormed out of the room.

"Tara," Anne smiled. "Sit."

"Okay," Tara was a little confused as she took a seat. Anne sat across from her.

"I want to talk to you about something."

"Yes?" Tara asked.

"How much do you love this place?"

"Very much."

"How would you like it to be yours?"

"What?" Tara's eye grew.

"Upstairs is two rooms. Mine and Sophie's and Billy and Dean's old room. Both rooms have bathrooms. So Jake can have his own one. I can keep mine until I am gone and Jake can have the other. The basement can be turned into another bedroom. It has a bathroom and it's nice and big. What I'm offering is for you and Jake to move in. You will have a house so you can keep Jake and I will have company and I will have someone I trust to take over this place."

"A-a-are you serious?" Tara stuttered out, eyes still wide.

"Yes I am," the older women smiled.

"Thank you," Tara jumped up and ran over, grabbing the older women in a hug almost knocking them both and the chair to the floor. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Strong girl, weak women," Anne said.

"Sorry," Tara backed off.

Anne smiled at her. "You can move in whenever you want. I talked to your uncle and him, Xander, Mitch, and Cole are going to fix up the basement, but you can move in and stay on the sofa till than."

"Okay," Tara smiled. "Willow!" she shouted and ran into the living room where Jake and Willow were sitting.

"Yes baby, I will make something up and get out early," Tara said. "I love you," she leaned in and kissed her girlfriend.

"I love you too," Willow hugged her tightly. "I don't want to go in," Willow's whispered in her girlfriend's ear.

"I know sweetie, but you have to go to class, I will be with you whenever you aren't in class," Tara kissed her cheek. "See you after class love." they kissed again and Willow walked into the class. Tara waited till she could see Willow sitting at her desk before she walked down the hallway. She stopped when she saw Gwen. Tara balled her hands into fist and walked towards the girl. "Hey," she grabbed Gwen's shirt and slammed her against the lockers. People in the hallway stopped and looked.

"T-t-tara..." Gwen had fear in her eyes as she looked into the angry blue eyes.

"Listen to me you fucking little bitch, if you ever, ever, touch my girlfriend again you will regret it. You understand me." Tara pulled the girl away from the lockers and than threw her back against them. "I said understand me?" she shouted.

"Y-y-yes," Gwen finally got out.

"Good," Tara turned and walked away. She looked at Buffy and Anya were were now standing near her.

"You are lucky," Buffy said looking at Gwen "That I promised I wouldn't hit you," she turned and followed Tara.

"I," Anya walked up to Gwen. "Didn't promise anyone, anything," and with that she punched Gwen in the face. Buffy and Tara turned around at the sound of something hitting the lockers. Their mouths hung open. When they saw Gwen on the ground, against the lockers, blood coming out of her nose. "Stupid bitch," Anya said and walked away. Buffy and Tara watched her walk, looked at each other than looked at Gwen, they started to laugh than followed Anya.

Gwen stood up and wiped the blood away. She than looked at about 20 students angry eyes glaring at her. "Hi," she said to all the students.

"What did you do to the Rosenburg girl," one asked.

"I uh well..." Gwen couldn't talk.

"That's what I would like to know," Gwen turned to see the principle staring at her. "My office now." Gwen looked down at the ground and followed the principle.

"Hear what?" Tara asked taking her girlfriend in her lap.

"Gwen got suspended. Apparently something happened and the principle got involved and she confessed to what she did and she got in trouble for harassment and the principle suspended her and said that she was lucky she didn't call the police."

"That's great," Mitch smiled.

"I know," Willow said. She kissed Tara. "I love you, thank you for doing what I asked you too. Buffy and Anya told me you yelled at her, but I know you didn't hit her. Anya is very proud in the fact that she did," Willow smiled.

"I love you too," she kissed Willow.

"Alright, alright," the teacher walked into the room. "Let's get started."

"Yeah he does," Tara smiled at the boy. They walked into the room. Willow ran over and pulled the covers down and Tara put her brother in the bed. They covered him up.

"Night buddy," Willow leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"Night sweetie," Tara kissed his head.

Jake rolled over onto his side. "Night mommy, night mama," he mumbled.

Tara and Willow looked at each other than looked at the boy who was sound asleep than they looked at each other again and smiled. Tara leaned over and kissed her girlfriend's lips softly before they walked out of the room hand in hand.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:45 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

go Anya!! go Anya!! :pinky
payback's a bitch, isn't it? :party and hope that's enough for kicking Gwen in her ass..thank goodness the principle at their side and that 20 students knew about this horrible girl story..so no place for Gwen ;-)
Quote:
Jake rolled over onto his side. "Night mommy, night mama," he mumbled.

aaaaw.... :blush they become sweet little family
more..more :party
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:51 pm 
3. Flaming O

Beautiful!!

Go Anya!! :party :pinky :party I'm glad that Tara kept her promise, tho...

YAY... More please?!?! :smash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:51 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Anya punching the bitch... Extra big yay for Anne to giving the house to Tara, Jake and Willow... Super big yay for Jake calling Willow and Tara mommy & mama...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:51 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Yes, go Anya. I would've totally hit her too.

They're so cute, little family. I hope Willow moves in with them in the cabin.

Eagerly awaiting more!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:52 pm 
2. Floating Rose

arsyadriani: glad you enjoyed Anya punching Gwen haha. And I'm glad you liked the end =)

Bewitchedyke: thank you =) hope you enjoy this update =)

Zampsa1975: I'm glad you enjoyed the update =)

Laragh: I would have hit her too haha. Willow kinda already does live with them, it's just not official yet =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: i don't own any of the BTVS characters. We all know who they belong too. The characters who are not from the show are just random ones I came up with.
Summary: Okay so i'm not good with summaries, but here goes nothing... Tara moves to SunnyDale to live with her aunt and uncle and her cousins Xander and Emily. She mets this certain girl who she starts to fall for. Will she go for it or will her past keep her from it.

This chapter is going to be alot shorter than the others. For two reasons... one is I'm kinda having writer's block. The other well read and find out.
_________
Chapter 15:
The next two weeks went by pretty quickly. Most of the days were spent fixing up the basement room in Anne's house. Anne's health was getting a little worse. Some days she didn't even get out of bed. Paige would come over and watch her when Tara and Willow were in school.

"Jake come on sweetie, it's time to get," Tara said coming into the boy's room.

"I no feel good," Jake groaned from the bed.

"How so?" Tara said walking over to him.

"My throat and stomach and head hurt," he said.

Tara reached down and felt his face. "You are burning up," she sighed. "I'll be right back." Tara walked out of the room, she went down to the kitchen.

"Jake up?" Willow asked making them all bowls of ceral.

"Burning up," Tara said looking through a drawer.

"What?" Willow asked.

"Found it," Tara held up a thermometer. "He is burning up so I'm gonna take his temperature."

"I'll come," Willow said.

"Yup," Tara said. "I'm not gonna go to school today. You stay here with Anne. I'll take Emily to school and than Jake to your house, I don't want Anne to get sick."

"You can't miss school," Paige said. "I will take care of them all."

"But it's not your job too," Tara said.

"I told you I would help out and I will," Anne smiled at her niece.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now you and WIllow get to school before you are late."

"Thank you," Tara hugged her aunt than ran upstairs to Jake's room. Willow sat on the bed, Jake's head in her lap. Willow was playing with his hair and humming to him. Tara smiled. "You ready to go to school baby?"

"Yeah," Willow said. She moved away from Jake.

"Are you coming home right after school?" Jake asked.

"Yes we are," Tara leaned down and kissed his head. "Rest and do what Aunt Paige says okay?"

"Okay," Jake said.

"Bye little buddy," Willow kissed his head. "Feel better."

"Yeah it does. I hope Paige and Anne don't get sick."

"Me too. That would suck even more. Epically since Anne is already sick."

"Yup, so today is gonna be a day spent inside."

"You want me and Cole to come over. Me and you can make dinner for our lovers and it can be like a little double date. With a sick little boy and an older women both upstairs."

Tara chuckled. "That sounds great." she smiled at her friend.

"Jake?" Willow said.

"Cole and Mitch are coming over. Me and Mitch are making dinner. If Jake or Anne need us we will be right there. We can all watch a movie too."

"Sounds great," Willow kissed her girlfriend than grabbed her hand and they walked down the hallway.
"Okay eager young minds," their last period teacher said. "We are gonna start on another project, but this one out of the classroom. I want you to partner up in groups of two or three and take pictures of something in the outside world. It can be your daily life, someone very important to you, something you enjoy doing, even a bunch of pictures of you and your friends, but you have to tell a story with..." suddenly a phone was ringing. "Ms. Mcclay." Everyone turned to look at Tara who was grabbing at her phone.

"I'm sorry," Tara said grabbing her phone from her pocket and looking at it.

"Please answer it, it must be important," the teacher said.

"Hello," Tara answered her phone. "What?" she shouted. Willow and Mitch and everyone else was giving her a look. She hung up the phone. "My little brother was rushed to the hospital," she said jumping up.

"Hurry up and get there," the teacher said. "I hope he is okay."

"Baby?" Willow stood up, but Tara was already out the door. Mitch looked over at Willow. She sunk down into her seat.

"I'm sure he is okay," Buffy tried to reassure her friend.

"Yeah hun, we will go see him after class," Anya hugged her friend.

"Okay, um back to what I was um saying," the teacher said looking towards the door, hoping the boy was okay.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:36 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I truly hope that Jake will be okay :paranoid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:09 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hope that little buddy is gonna be okay..don't want something bad happens to him cause I don't want our lovely couple getting sad
More!more!
Hope that u cure your writer's block as well

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:18 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ok.. so I did enjoy this update but I didn't... ya know? I love this story, and I'm glad to see all the support that Tara has... but ya made Willow's lil buddy sick, after he called her mamma an' everything... makes me sad in the cardio-region, ya know?

I hope he's ok... I hope Anne is ok... and poor Tara, there's nothing scarier in this world then your baby being sick and you don;t know what's going on!

Make him better, please?? :pray

Then you'll get many... :pinky , deal?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:40 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Eh, Willow needs to get her ass off that seat and follow Tara to the hospital!! Like, now!!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:45 am 
2. Floating Rose

Zampsa1975: Don't worry he will be =)

arsyadriani: He will be and thank you, it's cure now. Which i'm guessing you figured since I updated haha. Hope you enjoy it =)

Bewitchedyke: It's a deal =) I'm glad you are loving the story and I hope you love this update =)

Laragh: Don't worry, Willow is not far behind =)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Take a breath," Paige said grabbing her niece into a hug. "His temperature got up to 104 so I called the doctors and they said to bring him in. He has the flu sweetie. They said that they are just gonna keep him for a couple hours. They have medicine and everything to give him. They might keep him over night. They said everyone has been getting the flu, they are just more cautious with children and the eldery because of how fragile their immune systems are. I brought Anne in to, just in case, but they said she is fine. Even with the cancer she is doing alot better than they thought she would be doing. She is strong," Paige smiled. "Where is Willow?"

"Willow?" Tara look around her. "Oh no, Willow, school, left her. I left her at the school. I didn't think. I'm so horrible."

"Tara," Paige said noticing that Tara was about to go into a Willow babble fit.

"She would want to be here, to make sure Jake is okay, but I left her. I didn't think. I'm the worse girlfriend. She must be freaking out."

"Tara," Paige grabbed her arms. Tara looked at her aunt. "I'm sure she understands you were in a panic. Why don't you call her?"

"Good idea," Tara walked away.

"Baby how is he?" Willow answered her phone.

"He has the flu. I'm so sorry, I ran out of there without you."

"It's okay, me and Buffy are heading over now. Anya stayed and is waiting for class to be over so she can tell the others. I couldn't stay there. I have to be with you and Jake."

"I need you here," Tara whispered.

"We are almost there baby, I love you, I'll see you soon."

"I love you too," they hung up. "She is on her way," Tara said walking back over to her aunt.

"I kinda figured she was," Paige smiled.

"Hello Paige," a doctor came walking up with a smile on his face.

"Hi Dr. Stevenson," Paige smiled. "This is Tara."

"Hi Tara," the doctor held out his hand.

"Hi," Tara took it. "Are you Jake's doctor?"

"Yes."

"How is he?"

"He is doing good," the doctor smiled. "We gave him some medicine that would help him sleep. He is very sweet. The whole time we were checking him out, he kept talking about his awesome mommies," he smiled.

"He did?" Tara had tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. "Can I go see him?"

"Well he is asleep, but yes you can go in." Tara ran down the hall.

"I better follow so she goes to the right room," Paige said and went off after Tara. "Tara," she grabbed her arms and lead her to the room. Tara walked in and sat in the chair next to Jake's bed. She put her hand on his arm and he stirred.

"Tara?" he opened his eyes.

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?"

"Like I have the flu," he smirked. Than he frowned. "Where is Willow?"

"She is on her way."

"She didn't come with you?

"Well I kinda left her."

"You left her?" Jake shot up. "What? Are you insane? Of course you are if you left her. How could you? She is my mama and I love her and she loves us and she is so nice and sweet and funny and you are crazy..."

"Jake," Tara said. "I meant I accidently left her at the school, I was thinking about getting to you and I left her there. I didn't leave her. We are still together."

Jake let out a sigh of relief. "Don't do that to me. Trying to give me a heart attack. Flu and heart attack in the same day. What a boy goes through." Tara chuckled. "Eh," Jake laid back down. "Boy doesn't feel good."

"The flu does that to you," Tara smirked.

"I sleepy," Jake closed his eyes.

"Tara," Willow came running into the room.

"Hey baby," Tara smiled at her.

"Is he okay?" Willow asked slipping into her girlfriend's lap.

"He is okay, sleeping, but joking," Tara smiled.

"Good," Willow kissed her.

"He has been talking about his mommies."

"Mommies?" Willow smiled. "He is telling people we are his mommies."

"Aren't we?"

"Yes," Willow kissed her again. "Yes we are." mommies, me and tara are mommies to the greatest kid in the world. i can't believe it. i have a family. my own family. i have the best girlfriend and the cutest kid. i'm so happy.

"Willow?"

"Hm," Willow looked at Tara.

"You are dancing," Tara smirked.

"I am?" Tara nodded. "Well that was my happy dance," Willow snuggled closer into Tara's warmth and laid her head on her shoulder. "Very happy."

"Yup, grass all mowed," Tara smiled back. "I'm gonna make some lunch. Are you hungry?"

"Yes, thank you," Anne smiled.

"Okay, I'll bring it out to you," Tara walked into the house and stopped when she heard music in the living room. She walked into the room and smiled. Mitch, Cole, Willow, and Jake were dancing. Cole was playing air guitar. Tara laughed.

"Baby, join the fun," Willow asked as she spun Jake around.

"I'm gonna go make lunch," Tara said. She walked into the kitchen. As she looked in the fridge she felt arms wrap around her waist. "Mitch not while everyone is here." the arms moved away from her waist. Tara smirked and turned to look at her girlfriend who was pouting.

"Not funny," the pout grew.

"Not even a little," Tara wrapped her arms around Willow's waist and pulled her to her.

"No," Willow turned her face to the side when Tara tried to kiss her.

"You rejected me," Tara said.

"I bet Mitch wouldn't," Willow looked back at her.

"I bet he wouldn't," Tara went to move away.

"Still not funny," Willow pulled her back. Tara leaned in and this time was not rejected. Willow opened her mouth and Tara sought out her tongue. Willow pushed Tara up against the fridge and deepened the kiss even more.

"Nice lunch," they jumped apart and looked at Jake who was smirking. "I wish I got lunch like that from a girl."

"Excuse me," Tara said and Willow laughed.

"What?" Jake shrugged. "I deserve some romance."

"Your 5," Tara said.

"I'll be 6 soon," Jake said.

"Still."

"Need help with lunch?" Mitch asked coming into the kitchen, followed by Cole.

"No," Jake smirked. "I think she has lunch covered. Well actually when I came in lunch had her covered."

"Jake," Tara grabbed her brother and started to tickle him, Jake squealed.

"Good cause sleeping on this sofa not fun," Willow said laying on top of her. Tara gave her a look. "Well this part is fun, this part is amazing."

"Uh huh you better save yourself," Tara stuck her tongue out at her girlfriend.

"I love you too," Willow teased.

"Good, you better, I would cry if you didn't."

"Well I don't want you to cry."

"Than never stop loving me," Tara teased.

"Trust me when I say you don't have to ever worry about me not loving you," Willow kissed her.

Tara pulled away. "Good cause I would be lost without your love."

"I couldn't imagine you being lost. You are strong."

"But you make me stronger."

"I do?"

"Duh," Tara smirked. "You give me more happiness than I ever thought I could ever have. I didn't think being this happy was possible."

"Me either," Willow leaned down and kissed her girlfriend again. She pulled back suddenly with a pout.

"What?" Tara asked.

"I want the room to be ready."

Tara raised her eyebrows. "You want the bed to be ready," she teased.

"Yes I do, it's been a week since we made love, in a bed, making love in your jeep, while amazing and beautiful, makes my muscles hurt."

"That's not the jeep," Tara smirked and kiss her.

"Mm," they pulled away and Willow smiled. "But it's more comfortable in a bed."

"I agree," Tara smiled. "Now let's get some sleep. I love you baby," she kissed her girlfriend.

"I love you too lover," Willow smiled than buried her face in Tara's neck. She kissed her neck a couple times.

"Baby," Tara groaned. "Sleep, no sex on Anne's sofa."

"Okay," Willow kissed her neck one more time than sighed and fell into a peaceful sleep.

"Awesome," Tara said standing up. Willow following.

"It's just the way you wanted it to look," Benny smiled.

"Thank you," Tara hugged him than grabbed Willow's hand. "Come on."

"Let's let them check out the room," Paige said to the other teenagers that tried to follow.

"Why?" Xander asked.

Paige smirked. "No reason."

"You know something we don't," Buffy said.

"I want to know," Anya said.

"My lips are sealed," Paige said.

"Hey Jake," Benny said.

"Yeah?" Jake looked at him.

"If it's okay with Anne, I could fix up your room to make it fit you more."

"Really," he looked at Anne. "Could he? I don't want much change."

"It's okay with me," Anne smiled. "This is your house too."
-----
"Wow," Tara and Willow both said as they looked around the room.

"It's beautiful," Willow said. "I like all the candles."

"Me too," Tara smirked. She grabbed Willow around the waist and knocked them both on the bed, before Willow could say anything Tara's lips were on hers. Willow wrapped her arms around Tara's neck and deepened the kiss. Tara pulled away. "Baby."

"Yes?" Willow said.

"Live here, with me and Jake and Anne." Tara said. Willow smiled and pulled her girlfriend down for another kiss.

"Go Will," Buffy said coming down the stairs, followed by Cole, Mitch, Xander and Anya.

"Shut-up," Willow said. "Um Buffy..."

"If you even ask if it's okay that you move in I'm going to punch you," Buffy smiled.

"Thank you," Willow jumped off the bed and hugged her friend so hard they both fell back into Xander.

"I want a hug," Anya said. She ran over and jumped on Tara. Tara squealed as her and Anya fell back onto the bed.

"Hey," Willow pouted. "Only I can be on top of Tara."

"I don't hear her complaining," Anya said. Tara laughed.

"Yes, yes it," Tara said. She was leaning with her back against the headboard looking at her math book. Figuring she should just look over it since Willow was studying, she better too and math was her worse subject. Willow looked over her girlfriend. All she was wearing was a big t-shirt and panties. Willow looked back at her book than at her girlfriend than back at her book. She closed it and moved over to where her girlfriend sat. She pulled the math book away and threw it on the floor. "What are you doing?" Tara asked. Willow smiled, but said nothing. "Will?" Willow lifted the shirt up some. Tara's breath caught. "W-w-will?"

Willow grabbed the panties. "Lift." Tara lifted her hips and Willow pulled the panties off.

"So um w-what a-are you doing?" Tara asked.

"I uh think you know," Willow smirked.

"Thought you had to study?" Tara asked.

Willow spread her legs. "I am studying. Tara 101. I'm the only person that is studying this course so I think that I should study very very hard," and with the said Willow slide her tongue through her girlfriend's wetness. Tara gasped and lifted her hips up. Willow grabbed her hips and moved away some. Tara whimpered a protest. "Will you go to the dance with me baby?"

"Yes," Tara gasped out. Willow smirk and continued what she started.

"Yes," Willow smiled. "I asked her last night."

"You going with Matt?" Buffy asked Anya.

"Yeah I guess."

"You don't sound to happy about that?" Willow said.

"Oh I'm so excited."

"Anya you okay?" Buffy asked.

"Xander and Cordelia are happy," Anya looked down at the table.

"He wants to be with you," Willow said.

"No he doesn't, he has one of the hottest girlfriends in the school," Anya said.

"But he doesn't have the hottest," Buffy smiled at her friend. Anya smiled back.
----
"Me and Cole were thinking about coming out at the dance, well before it, when we are all taking pictures and all," Mitch said.

"Really," Tara smiled. "That would be amazing."

The bell rang.

"See everyone one on Monday," the teacher said.

"Let's go," Willow said walking up to her friends.

"Someone eager to get out?" Mitch smiled.

"Yes I want Tara snuggles," Willow wrapped her arm around her girlfriend's waist as they all walked out of class.

"They are pretty amazing," Mitch smirked.

"You guys are so mean," Willow pouted.

"And your so cute," Tara kissed the pout away. "I love you and only you forever and ever."

"I love you too," Willow smiled at her girlfriend than turned to Mitch and stuck her tongue out.

Mitch laughed. "Don't worry," he wrapped his arm around the redhead's shoulder. "She isn't my type." Willow giggled.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:10 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Jake only got a flu... Big yay for Willow and Tara getting their basement room finished... I hope that Mitch's and Cole's comming out during the dance goes without too much trouble...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:45 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Ha, I love using the 'isn't my type' line.

Glad Jake is feeling better and yay for Willow officially moving in.

And the 'mommies' talk was sooo cute. My heart melted. And school dance, awesome!!!

Can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:32 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Zampsa1975: Don't worry the coming out won't be bad =)

Laragh: I'm glad you enjoyed the mommies talk =) and the not my type thing haha. Hope you enjoy this update also =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
________
Chapter 17:
Jake walked down the stairs as quietly as he could. Halfway down the stair squeaked. He paused and held his breath, when he heard nothing he kept walking. He got to the bottom and sighed in relief. He crept over to the bed and stared at Tara and Willow. He smiled at the couple who were cuddled so close together that he thought they looked like an octopus. lesbian octopus mommies. He covered his mouth and tried to stifle the giggle that escaped. He leaned forward to Tara's ear. "Mommy," Tara didn't do anything to acknowledge that she heard him. "Mommy," he shook her, but still nothing. fine. He climbed onto the bed and leaned over Willow. "Mama," nothing. "Mama," he said a bit louder.

Willow groaned. "No evil frogs, stay back."

Jake giggled. "Mama."

"Back off evil frog king or I will be forced to squish you."

"RIBIT!" Jake yelled.

Willow screamed and jumped up which caused Tara to jump up to. "What?" Tara looked around. "What happened?"

"They sounded close," Willow said.

"What?" Tara looked at her.

"The frogs, they sounded close."

"What frogs?"

"Ribit, ribit," Jake giggled.

"Jake Michael," Willow said. "You scared me."

"It got you up," Jake smirked.

"Yeah well I'm gonna take you down," Willow glared at him.

"Happy birthday to me," he smiled.

"No," Willow said. Jake let out a chuckle than got up and ran. Willow chased him. Tara watched them go up the stairs. She rolled her eyes and shook her than fell back on the bed and closed her eyes. "Baby!" Willow jumped on her.

"What?" Tara opened her eyes and looked at her. "I love you," she leaned down and kissed her.

"I love you too," Tara mumbled than rolled over.

"Get up baby," Willow said.

"No, keep chasing Jake and let me sleep."

"But today is his birthday, what kind of mommy would you be if you slept in."

"One tired who is cause someone up all sex with night," Tara said.

"What?" Willow giggled.

"Exactly."

"Up," Willow started to tickle her.
_________
"Happy birthday little man," Cole said handing Jake a gift.

"Thank you," Jake smiled. He walked over and gave the gift to Willow who put it with the others. Jake ran over to where his friends were.

"All the kids seem to be enjoying the party in the graveyard house," Xander laughed coming up behind Willow.

"We thought they would," Willow smiled. She turned to Anne. "Thank you again for letting us have the party here."

"Sweetie, this is your guys house just as much as it is mine now," she smiled.
--------
Jake sat his last gift, a new shirt, back in the box. "Thank you everyone." he smiled at the kids and adults and teenagers surrounding him.

"Actually there is one more gift," Benny smiled at the boy.

"What?"

"Go outside and you will see," he smiled.

Jake looked at Willow and Tara who just shrugged, but were smiling. Jake got up and ran outside. "Whoa," he said. Sitting by the front steps was a new bike. He ran over to it and climbed on it. "Thank you," he said.

"There is a card," Paige laughed.

Jake looked around and found the card tapped to a tire. He opened it. The front of the card said Happy Birthday Son. He looked up at Willow and Tara and smiled. He finished reading the card, got off his bike and ran over and hugged the two women. "I love you guys too," he pulled away and ran back to the bike.
-------
"I think this is the best birthday he has ever had," Benny said sitting on the porch steps next to Willow.

"I'm glad he enjoyed it," Willow smiled at Benny.

"Thank you," Benny said.

"What?"

"For making them happy."

"Don't thank me," Willow said. Benny looked over at her. "I love them both very much. I'm so happy I make them happy cause they make me really happy," she giggled.

"That's alot of happiness," Benny laughed.

"Yes it is, more happiness than any of us have known and it's amazing." Willow smiled and thought about the last couple months. "I can't believe we have only been together a couple..." she trailed off as she saw an unknown car pulling up to the house. "Who is that? All the kids left a long time ago."

"I don't know," Benny stood up. Willow followed. A girl got out of the car.

"Can I help you?" Willow asked.

"What the hell do you think you are doing here?" Benny almost shouted.

Willow looked at him. "Benny?"

"Mame," Jake came running out of the house. "Mommy wants to know..." he stopped as he noticed the women.

"Hi Jake," she smiled.

"Crystal."

"Crystal?" Willow looked down at Jake who grabbed onto her leg, than she looked at the women and anger boiled up through her. "What do you want?" Willow asked.

"Do I know you?" the girl asked.

"No, but I know you and you need to get the hell away from house."

"Your house?" Crystal said. "I thought Tara and Jake lived her."

"They do," Willow said.

"Look I need to talk to Tara."

"I don't think so," Benny said.

"Benny take Jake inside," Willow said without taking her eyes off Crystal.

"What?" Benny looked at her.

"You heard me."

"Willow."

"Benny," Willow snapped.

Noticing the anger in Willow, Benny decided not to push it. She looked ready for a fight and he didn't want it to be with him. "Come on Jake," he grabbed the boy's hand and they went inside.

"Get out of here," Willow took a step down the stairs.

"Not until I talk to Tara."

"You aren't going anywhere near my girlfriend or my son so get the hell out of here on your own or I'll make you get the hell out of here."

"You are Tara's girlfriend?" Crystal eyed her up and down.

"Damn right I am."

"That's good for you, but I still want to talk to her."

"I just said you weren't."

"Baby," Willow turned around at Tara's voice.

"Tara," Crystal said.

"Go," Tara looked at her. "I don't know what you are doing here, but I want you to go."

"I came here to say I was sorry."

"How did you know where to find me?" Tara asked no curious.

"I asked around."

"Well now you can ask how to get home," Willow said.

"Baby," Tara grabbed her hand. "Calm down." she turned back to Crystal.

"I forgive you."

"What?" Willow and Crystal both said.

"For everything you did. For cheating and hitting and the stabbing. I forgive you for it all. I'm not mad at you anymore. If it wasn't for the things you did I wouldn't be where I am. I wouldn't have met all the amazing friends I have, I wouldn't have met this awesome women who gave me and Wilow and Jake a home. I wouldn't have met Willow. And we all wouldn't be a family. I'm happy and so is Jake and if it wasn't for everything that happened with you than I wouldn't be here. I feel like I should be thanking you."

"So you don't hate me?" Crystal asked.

"No, I don't hate you, but I don't like you either. I want to get in your car and go home and never come back."

"Okay," Crystal said. "I just wanted you to know, I got help. I know that probably doesn't mean much, but I did. And I met this girl at the place I went too. She was in there for the same thing. We help each other out alot."

Tara smiled. "Are you happy?"

"Yes," Crystal smiled back.

"Than that's all that matters."
------
"What happened?" Xander asked.

"Did you hit her?" Anya asked. "Cause hitting her helps." she smiled.

"No I didn't hit her," Willow said.

"I forgave her," Tara said.

"What?" everyone shouted.

"I forgave her for everything."

"I wouldn't have," Buffy said.

"Me either," Mitch said.

"Tara has a bigger heart than all of us I guess," Cole smiled. He got up hugged her. "I'm proud of you," he whispered in her ear.

"Stop flirting with her Cole. Sheesh," Buffy said.

Cole pulled away and looked at her, than looked at Tara, than Mitch. He rolled his eyes and Mitch giggled.

"Nah, I'm thinking of just going with Cole," Buffy said.

"Cole has a date," Willow piped in.

"He does?" Anya and Buffy asked at the same time. "With who?" Willow just smiled. "Spill it out."

"I'm not telling, even when you both beg at the same time," Willow giggled.

"Oh come on Will tell us," Buffy said.

"You will just have to find out tonight."

"Great so now I'm dateless," Buffy sat back in her seat and pouted.

"You don't look so bad yourself," Tara smiled at her aunt.

"Why thank you," Paige said. Her and Benny were chaperons tonight.

"Hey Cole," Buffy said. "When is your date getting here?"

"Um I'm not sure," Cole said.

"Where is Matt?" Xander asked Anya.

"Um I broke up with him," Anya said.

"You what?" Xander shouted. Everyone looked at them.

"I broke up with him."

"When?"

"A couple days ago."

"Why didn't you tell me."

"I didn't think you cared. You have been so wrapped up in Cordelia."

"Actually me and Cordy broke up."

"You did?"

"Yup."

"When?"

"When I caught her making out with another guy."

"Oh Xander I'm sorry."

"I'm not."

"You aren't?" she looked hopefully up at him.

"Nope," he smiled at her. "Cause now I can do this." he pulled her to him and kissed her.

"Finally," everyone in the room shouted. Xander and Anya pulled apart and smiled, just remembering they were in the same room as everyone else.

There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it," Tara ran out the room.

"We finally get to meet your date," Buffy smiled. Cole looked around the room nervously. "Are you okay?" Buffy asked getting concerned.

"Hey," Mitch said coming into the room.

"It's just Mitch," Xander said.

"Thanks," Mitch said.

"We were hoping it was Cole's date," Anya said.

"Actually," Cole said walking up to Mitch and taking his hand. "Mitch is my date."

"What?" everyone in the room, but Tara, Willow, and Anne said.

"Yeah we have um been dating for a long time," Mitch said.

"Longer than me and Willow by like 5 months," Tara said.

"Wow," was all Buffy said.

Xander walked up to Mitch and Cole and just stared at them.

"Xan?" Cole asked getting scared.

Xander looked the couple up and down than glared at Mitch. "You hurt my best friend and I pound your face in."

"Deal," Mitch said. Happy that Xander was okay with it. Cole smiled and hugged his best friend.

Buffy sniffled.

"Don't cry," Willow said.

"But it's so beautiful," Buffy sniffled more.

"Sorry you don't have a date Buff," Cole said.

"I wouldn't be to sure about that," Tara smirked.

"What?" Buffy looked at her. Someone cleared their throat. Buffy turned around to see Jake standing behind her in a tuxedo, holding a rose.

"I know that I'm only 6 and not 16 and I know that you would never be my girlfriend, but I don't want you to be sad cause you don't have a date so I was wondering if maybe I could take you to the dance?" Jake held the rose up to her.

"Aw," Buffy said. She walked over and took the rose. "That has got to be the sweetest way someone has asked me out." she bent down. "I would love it if you would be my date to the dance."

"Alright," Jake said. Buffy laughed and kissed his cheek. She stood up and looked at Tara. "You were in on this?"

"Who do you think bought him the Tux," Tara laughed.

"I think that is just the cutest thing ever," Paige said.

"So wait everyone gets to go, but me?" Emily asked.

"I'm not going," Anne said. "We can have our fun here," she smiled at the girl. "I'll kick your butt in Halo."

"Your on," Emily smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:51 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Jake asking to be Buffy's date at the dance was the cutest thing ever... So Anne likes Halo, wow...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:16 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I almost yelled 'slap that bitch' but I think we've learned lesson from Tara and good thing chrystal's happy with her own way so Willow can get happy moment with Tara and Jake.
Cole did give surprise to the family and Buffy's date, that was the cutest thing ever.
More!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:17 am 
3. Flaming O

:pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

I always keep my promises :) Evidently, so do you! I'm glad I was busy for the last couple days, so I ended up being able to read two updates at once... two wonderful updates, by the way.

Crystal showin up was a bit unsettling... but I'm glad that was easily, and bloodlessly (is that a word?) resolved.

Jake is super cute... asking buffy to the dance. I have a nephew about that age and I can't help but picture his goofy grin sometimes when I rad this. Please keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:25 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I agree with arsyadriani, I woulda smacked the bitch!

I'm glad Crystal didn't cause drama though.

And Jake was soo cute asking Buffy in his tux.

Plus yay for Cole and Mitch coming out.

Can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:43 am 
2. Floating Rose

Zampsa1975: I'm glad you thought it was cute and yes Anne likes Halo haha

arsyadriani: yes I didn't want there to be a big dramatic thing with Crystal. I just thought that one way Tara could fully move on with her life was to forgive her. forgiveness is an important thing in life. epically when you want to start over =)

Bewitchedyke: yes I do keep my promises and thank you for keeping yours =) i'm glad you enjoyed the update and thank you. i hope you like this chapter as well =)

Laragh: i'm glad you enjoyed the update =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_________
Chapter 18:
"Wow this place looks beautiful," Buffy said as they all walked into the room.

"Wow," Jake said. His eyes lite up.

"Well you guys have fun," Paige said as her and Benny walked off.

"Come on," Buffy pulled on Jake's hand let's get something to drink.

"Okay," he smiled at her and they walked away.

"Let's go dance," Anya pulled Xander by the arm onto the dance floor.

"This place does look pretty amazing," Mitch said.

"I agree," Tara said.

"Hey Cole," a girl came walking up to them.

"Oh hey Michelle," he smiled at her.

"So I notice you came alone," Michelle said.

"Um," Cole looked at Mitch. "Actually I didn't. Mitch this is my friend Michelle, Michelle this is my boyfriend Mitch."

"Hi," Mitch smiled and shook her hand.

"Sheesh Cole you get cuter guys than I do," Michelle smiled at the couple.

"He is pretty cute isn't he," Cole said putting his arm around Mitch's waist and kissing his cheek. Mitch blushed.

"Aw," Tara and Willow said.

"Come on let's dance," Cole grabbed Mitch's hand and off they went.

"Do you want to dance baby?" Willow looked at Tara.

"Depends."

"On what?" Willow looked confused.

"Is the dance with you?"

"Yeah," Willow said slowly.

"Than of course," Tara smiled and took her girlfriend's hand. "They went out onto the dance floor just as a slow song was coming on. Tara wrapped her arms around Willow's waist and Willow wrapped her arms around Tara's neck. They looked into each other eyes. "You know these last couple months have been the best of my life."

"Mine too," Willow leaned in and kissed her girlfriend. "I love you so much."

"I love you too baby," Tara kissed her nose and Willow giggled.
-------
"Hi Buffy," a blonde hair boy walked up to the table where Jake and Buffy sat.

"Oh hi Spike," Buffy smiled at the boy.

"Would like to dance?" he smiled.

"Um," Buffy looked at Jake than back at Spike. "No thank you."

"Okay," Spike walked away.

"Are you crazy?" Jake said. "Go dance with him."

"But I'm here with you."

"Look he is cute so either you dance with him or I will and if I dance with him than you ain't getting another chance cause he will be mine," Jake smiled at her.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Your the best," Buffy kissed his cheek and than ran after Spike.

Jake smiled as the couple walked onto the dance floor. He sat there and swayed to the music. Than he noticed something. A girl about his age sitting a couple tables down. wow she is pretty. The girl looked at him. Jake looked away. Than he looked back and she looked away. This happened before a couple minutes. okay jake look at her and when she looks smile. He looked back over and she looked at him. He smiled and she smiled. Than she got up and walked over to him.

"Hi," she smiled.

"Hi," he smiled back.

"Are you here cause your parents are chaperons too?"

"No my mommies go to this school. They are dancing."

"You have two mommies?"

"Yes they are lesbians."

"Awesome so is my aunt," the girl smiled. "I'm Piper."

"I'm Jake, would you like to sit down."

"Sure," Piper sat. "So how old are you?"

"6, you?"

"7."

They sat their in silence.

"Do you wanna dance?" Jake asked.

"I thought you would never asked," Piper smiled. Jake got down and held out his hand. Piper took it and they went to the dance floor. Jake wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He looked over at Buffy who looked at him. He gave her a thumbs up and she gave him one and they both smiled.

"Looks like your not the only one with a cute girlfriend," Buffy said leaning over to Tara.

"Huh?" Tara looked over. "Aw look at them."

"They are cute," Willow smiled.

"Oh no," Tara said.

"What?" Willow looked at her.

Tara looked at Willow. "He is already starting to date."

Willow rolled her eyes. "Only dates we suprivse."

"Agreed," Tara smiled her half smile and Willow's heart melted. She leaned her head on Tara's shoulder.

"Mm I wanna stay here forever," she sighed.

"At the dance," Tara smirked.

"No in your arms," Willow closed her eyes.

"You can," Tara kissed her head. "I want you and only you in my arms for the rest of my life. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Your silly," Willow said.

"Your silly," Jake said.

"Your silly."

"Your silly."

"Your both silly," Tara said.

"So are you," Jake and Willow said to her.

"We are here," Tara laughed. She pulled into the parking lot of the beach and got out of the car.

"Wow it's pretty," Willow said walking around the car and grabbing her girlfriend's hand.

"Your prettier," Tara smiled at her.

"No your prettier."

"No your prettier."

"No I'm prettier," Jake said. "Now let's go my lady awaits." he walked down the beach.

"Ah young love," Willow giggled. They followed Jake down the beach. Piper sat with her parents on a blanket. When she saw Jake she ran up and gave him a hug than they both ran to the water. Willow and Tara smiled and waved at Piper's parents than set up their own blanket. When the blanket was set up Tara sat down and Willow sat in between her legs with her back up against her girlfriend's front. "What time are the others suppose to get here?"

"I don't know," Tara said. "I don't care. Right now I want baby time," she tightened her arms around Willow's waist. "I feel kinda bad though."

"That you don't care? Xander and Anya have each other and so do Mitch and Cole and Buffy has Spike so they probably don't care that they aren't here either."

"I mean that Anne can't be here with us," Tara sighed. "She kept talking about how she would love to go to the beach this summer." tears came to the girl's eyes.

"She is happy," Willow said. "She is with her love again. They are both watching over us." Willow leaned her head back on Tara's shoulder. Tara kissed her cheek and leaned her head against her girlfriend's. Then she smiled.

"Look at those two."

Willow lifted her head and looked at the two kids. They were splashing each other and giggling. "Looks like fun."

"Really?" Tara smirked.

"Yes...what are you doing?" Willow said when Tara moved and stood. Than she leaned down and picked up her girlfriend. "What are you doing?" Willow's asked again. Tara ran towards the water. "Tara no," Willow squealed than she was in the water. Tara dunked her under and tried to swim away.

"Swim Tara," Jake and Piper were laughing. "Swim."

Willow came back up. "I don't think so." she jumped forward and grabbed her girlfriend. Than she spun her around. "That was mean."

"No that was fun," Tara laughed and splashed water at the redhead.

"I'll show you fun," Willow splashed back. The splashing fight continued until Tara jumped on Willow and kissed her.

"Ours didn't end like that," Jake said. Piper looked at her boyfriend grabbed him by the shoulders and kissed him on the lips. She pulled back and smiled. Jake just stood there. His eyes wide.

"Jake are you okay?" Piper asked getting a little worried. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean too upset..."

"Wow," Jake squeaked.

Piper smiled. "You sounded like a mouse." she giggled.

"Jake got his first kiss," Mitch said coming up to the two kids. The rest of the gang following him.

"Mitch."

"Yes Jake?"

"Catch me," Jake than fell back. Mitch grabbed the boy.

"You must have some kiss," Buffy smiled at the girl. Piper giggled.

"This is so gonna be something we can make fun of him for," Tara smirked at Willow.

"I heard that," Jake said.

"Good than you know it's coming," Willow smiled.

"I know what's coming," Anya said looking at her boyfriend. "Burgers now get to it."

"So demanding," Xander said.

"I didn't hear you complaining last night," Anya smirked.

Xander blushed. "Anya."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:03 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Yay for Jake getting a girlfriend... Sad yay for Anne joining her soul mate...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:13 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Aww that was adorable.

Yay for Jake and I love the name Piper! Agree with Tara though, only supervised dates lol.

Looking forward to more!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:46 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Awwwww great update. Glad Jake found a cute girl.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Starting Over (complete)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:00 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Last Chapter
_________
Epilogue: 10 years later
"Mama I can't find my shoes," Jake yelled from upstairs.

"Did you check your closet?" Willow yelled.

"Yes."

"Under your bed?"

"Yes."

"By the back door."

There was silence than Jake ran down the stairs. "Maybe," he smirked than ran off towards the back door. Willow smiled than waited. "Found them." he shouted. Than he ran past her and back up the stairs. Willow watched him go and still couldn't believe how much he has grown. He was 16 years old and in his junior year of high school. He was now taller than both Tara and Willow. He was also in a band. He played guitar and he loved every minute of it. Willow and Tara never missed his show. Willow went back into the kitchen and sat down. Some cleared there throat. Willow turned to see her wife standing there and smiled.

"Presenting our little kindergartner, Sophie-Anne Macclay-Rosenburg," Tara smiled.

"Sheesh I have a long name," Sophie-Anne walked into the kitchen.

Tara and Willow giggled. "Pretty name for a pretty girl," Willow said. "Look at you," she held her arms out and Sophie-Anne ran into them. Willow pulled her daughter onto her lap.

"Do you like my outfit?" Sophie-Anne asked.

"Yes I do," Willow kissed her head.

"So Jake found the missing shoe?" Tara asked sitting next to her wife and daughter. "Yes he did. Speaking of Jake." Willow handed her daughter over to Tara and stood up. She walked to the counter and pulled out a pop tart pack. Sophie-Anne giggled.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in Piper," Tara yelled.

Piper walked in and smiled at the family. "Morning."

"Morning," the three Macclay-Rosenburg girls said.

"Are you excited for your senior year?" Tara asked her.

"Yes I am," Piper smiled. Than foot steps where heard running down the stairs.

"Here we go," Sophie-Anne said.

"Hi baby," Jake kissed his girlfriend than ran to Willow. "Thanks mama," he took the pop tarts and kissed her cheek. "Bye mom," he ran over to Tara and kissed her cheek. "Bye baby girl," he kissed his sister's head. "Come on baby," he grabbed Piper's hand.

"Bye," she giggled and managed a small wave before they headed out the door.

"He is crazy," Sophie-Anne said.

"Your related to him," Tara giggled.

"I know, now let's go," she grabbed her mom's hand. "Time for school." she walked over to Willow and grabbed her hand. "Get a move on mommies." Tara and Willow looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Are you ready?" Willow looked down at her.

"Um," Sophie-Anne gulped. "No."

Willow and Tara looked at each other and both kneled down. "It will be okay sweetie," Willow said.

"Yeah me and mama will be right here when you get out," Tara said.

"Promise?" Sophie-Anne asked.

"Promise," both women said. "Look," Willow said. "There is uncle Cole and uncle Mitch and Billy-Dean."

"Hey guys," Mitch said as the three walked up.

"You ready?" Sophie-Anne asked Billy-Dean.

"As I'm ever gonna be," the boy replied.

"Let's go," Sophie-Anne grabbed his hand and they walked into the kindergarten line.

"They grow up so fast," Cole said.

"How do you think we feel," Xander walked up to the group with Anya.

"Yeah our baby is in 2nd grade," Anya said looking over at their daughter who smiled and waved.

"Aw don't worry Anh," Willow said. "You still have 5 more years before the other one starts school." Willow pointed to Anya's belly. She was due any day now.

"Have you guys seen Buffy and Danny?" Xander asked.

"Right here," Buffy's vocie came. "Sorry we are late. Sweetie go stand in line." she kissed her 9-years-old son's cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too," Danny smiled than ran off to go stand with his friends.

"Wow here we are 10 years later. After high school sending our kids to elementary school," Mitch said.

"I know it's weird," Buffy said. Her and Spike had dated for about a year till Danny was born. They decided to try and stay together, but they just weren't working out. They were still really good friends. Danny lived with Buffy and the boy was her whole world. Spike moved to England to help take care of his mother 5 years ago. Danny went and spent a month with them every summer.

"Well let's get going," Anya said.
________
Later that night after Jake and Sophie-Anne were in bed, Willow and Tara sat on the front porch. Tara on a rocking chair, Willow on her lap.

"I can't believe it has been 10 years," Willow said,

"Ten wonderful years," Tara smiled at her.

"Ten wonderful years," Willow repeated than kissed her wife. "I love you," she said when she pulled away.

"I love you too," Tara smiled. "Forever and for always." Willow buried her head into Tara's neck and they both looked out over the cemetery. The moon making it shine bright.

The End.

Last edited by paranormalness90 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:48 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:24 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Ohmigod that was just the sweetest thing ever!

And the kids names were awesome!

And it was so sweet...and adorable! I just wanna go hug a teddy to get this urge to cuddle the sweetness away.

Yay for marriage and kids and love and just...yay.

This was an awesome story. Hope you choose to write more :D

:peace from your ever-loyal reader!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next