The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Starting Over
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:18 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

:pinky so they finally admit they love each other
more with :wtkiss
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:16 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Laragh: I can't say if Crystal will or won't come back. Guess you are gonna have to keep reading to find out =)

Zampsa1975: don't worry Tara did mean it =D

arsyadriani: yes they did and there will be more of saying it and more kissed =)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Starting Over
Author: Paranormalness90 (ash)
Rating: Hmm i'm gonna say R
Disclaimer: i don't own any of the BTVS characters. We all know who they belong too. The characters who are not from the show are just random ones I came up with.
Summary: Okay so i'm not good with summaries, but here goes nothing... Tara moves to SunnyDale to live with her aunt and uncle and her cousins Xander and Emily. She mets this certain girl who she starts to fall for. Will she go for it or will her past keep her from it.
_________
Chapter 8:
"Happy birthday," Paige smiled as Tara walked into the kitchen.

"Thanks," Tara smiled and sat down at the table. "I can't believe it is already my birthday."

"The weeks went by fast didn't they?" Paige said sitting a glass of orange juice in front of Tara.

"Yeah they did," Tara took a sip. "Wow so much is gonna happen today."

"It is?" Paige asked.

"Well I'm 18, today is also my and Willow's one month and today is the day that we are going to court," panic rose through Tara as that last thought finally sunk in. "Oh god." she put her head down on the table.

"Sweetie don't freak out," Paige sat down next to her and rubbed her back. "You have a job and a nice place to stay for you and Jake. Those were what the lawyer said you would need to keep him. And you have our help."

"I know," Tara lifted her head. "But I'm so scared. What if I don't get him? What if I do and he doesn't like it here? What if he doesn't like Willow? What if she doesn't like him?"

"Does he know you and Willow are together?"

"kinda, I mean I told him that I met someone, but he didn't really ask about it."

"He has been though alot, so have you. You love Willow so he will too," Paige smiled. Tara smiled back.

"Happy birthday," Emily and Xander said coming into the kitchen.

"Hey," Tara smiled.

Emily climbed on her lap and kissed her cheek. "Jake is coming to live with us today?"

"I hope so," Tara said.

"I will make sure they let you take him," Benny said walking into the kitchen. "We have to leave soon if we wanna get there on time."

"Okay," Tara stood up. "Thank you for going there with me," Tara smiled at Benny.

"Anything for you sweetie," Benny kissed her forehead. There was a knock at the door. "Who could that be?" everyone in the kitchen looked confused. Benny went to the back door and opened it. There stood Buffy, Anya, Cole, and Willow who was holding flowers.

"We wanted to come wish you luck,," Willow smiled at Tara.

"Come in guys," Benny smiled.

"Here," Willow gave the flowers to Tara.

"Thank you," Tara kissed Willow's lips softly.

"Aw," everyone said.

"You think after a month they would stop that," Willow grinned. "By the way," she grabbed Tara's arm. "Come with me." she pulled them outside.

"What are you doing?" Tara asked as Willow sat her on the porch swing.

Willow sat next to her. "Here." she handed her a little box.

"What is this?"

"Your gift stilly, happy birthday and one month," Willow leaned over and kissed Tara.

"Willow I..."

"Open it."

Tara did so. "Oh Willow..." it was a necklace with a silver heart on it.

"Open it."

"Huh?"

"The heart, it's a locket, open it."

Tara opened it and tears came to her eyes as she saw the two pictures that were inside. One was of Willow and one was of...

"Paige gave me the picture of Jake."

"Oh Willow," Tara jumped on her girlfriend and kissed her. Willow opened her mouth and Tara pulled away.

"Hey," Willow pouted.

"I didn't get you anything," Tara said. "God I am a horrible girlfriend. You give me this great gift and I didn't get you anything. My mind has been on... ugh I'm so horrible." she buried her face in her hands and started to cry.

"Baby no," Willow wrapped an arm around Tara and than pulled her hands away from her face. "You are an amazing girlfriend. I didn't give you this to get something back. I gave you this cause I wanted to. You have had Jake on your mind. I understand that. And it is also your birthday. Besides now you have to make it up to me," Willow wiggled her eyebrows.

"And how do you propose I do that?" Tara smiled at her even though she knew what Willow meant.

"Not pull away when I offer to let you slide your tongue in my mouth." Kissing is as far as they had gone, had even come close to going. Neither one wanted to rush anything. They admited that they loved each other and Willow didn't want to push Tara into doing anything she didn't want too. She knew Tara saying she loved her had been a big step and she knew it still scared Tara so she didn't want to push her into anything that would make them even more serious. She was gonna wait till Tara was ready.

Tara started to laugh. "Deal." she leaned over and kissed Willow. "I have to go soon."

"I know," Willow wrapped her other arm around Tara and pulled her back onto her lap. Tara made a happy noise and buried her face in Willow's neck.

"Hey guys," Xander came out onto the porch.

"Hey Xan," Willow smiled.

"Hi," Tara said she now moved her head to rest just under Willow's chin so she could look at her cousin.

"We had an idea," Xander sat next to the couple on the swing. "We all go. Dad and Tara can go to the court house and we will go with them, but instead of us going in we will all go around the city. It has been a long time since any of us have been out of this town. Well except dad. He leaves it cause of work everyday."

"That sounds great," Willow smiled. "What do you think baby?"

Tara lifted her head and smiled at Willow. "I will feel alot better knowing you are near me," she kissed Willow.

"Hey what about me?" Xander smiled.

"You too," Tara smiled at him.
So an hour later they were all piled into cars. Benny drove Xander's car with Paige and Emily with him. And Xander took his parents van. Anya sat next to him in the passengers seat. Cole and Buffy sat in the middle and Willow with Tara curled into her side sat in the back. On the way down there the gang sang happy birthday to Tara.

3 hours later they were sitting in front of the court house. Everyone got out of the car and van. "You okay baby?" Willow put her arms around Tara.

"Y-y-yeah," Tara stuttered.

"Liar," Willow kissed her girlfriend's forehead than pulled her in for a hug. "Baby your heart is beating fast."

"You do that to me," Tara said her face once again buried in Tara's neck.

"Is it just from me or is it also cause you are nervous?"

"Both."

"I love you so much, you know that right?" Willow whispered into her ear.

Tara pulled back and looked at her. "Yes I do know that. You know that I would be lost right now without you right?" Willow's response was a kiss.

"You ready?" Benny asked coming up to them.

"As I'll ever be," Tara looked at her uncle. He smiled and squeezed her shoulder.

"We are hoping," Anya smiled.

"Thank you guys for coming," Tara smiled at her friends in front of her. "It means..."

"Tara!" everyone turned in the direction of the voice.

"Jake," Tara whispered. She pulled away from Willow and ran to the boy. Willow smiled as Tara picked up the little brown haired boy. Everyone walked up to them.

"I missed you," Jake said as he hugged his sister.

"I missed you to sweetie," Tara said with tears in her eyes. "So so so much," she kissed his cheek.

"Hi Jakie," Paige said.

"Hi Auntie Paige, Uncle Benny, Xander, and hi Emily," he smiled at the little girl bouncing at his sister's feet.

"Finally someone my own age," she smiled.

"Jake these are mine and Xander's friends. This is Cole, Anya, and Buffy."

"Hi," Buffy held out her hand to Jake.

"Hi," Jake took it than kissed her hand. "I think i'm gonna like it there," he smiled at Tara.

"Jake," Tara said as everyone laughed.

"The cutest guy I meet in a long time and he is 5," Buffy said.

"I'll be 6 in 3 months," Jake said.

"If only it was 16 in three months," Buffy said.

"That would still be younger than you," Cole said.

"Yeah, but by not even a year."

"Jake," Tara said walking over to Willow. "This is Willow."

"Hi Willow," Jake smiled at her.

"Hi." Willow smiled back.

"Now I know I'm gonna like it there," Jake said. Willow laughed.

"Hey she is mine," Tara said.

"She is the girl?" Jake asked.

"She is the girl," Tara smiled proudly.

Jake looked Willow up and down than he looked her in the eye. "After this is done me and you are to have a serious talk."

"Yes sir," Willow said.

"We have to get in there," Benny said.

"Where is Aunt Rach?" Tara asked.

"She is inside talking to some people."

"She isn't gonna try to fight for custody is she?" Tara started to get worried.

"No she is trying to make sure you get him and not her," Benny smiled.

"Here goes nothing," Tara said.

"Good luck baby," Willow smiled.

"Thank you," Tara looked at Jake who was still in her arms. "Ready to go in?"

"Aren't you gonna kiss her bye first?" Jake asked.

"Well excuse me," Tara said. She leaned over and kissed Willow. "I love you," she whispered against her girlfriend's lips.

"I love you too," Willow smiled.

"Okay now here goes nothing," Tara sighed. She turned and followed her uncle into the building. The others watched them go.

"It's nice," Jake smiled.

"Mom what's for dinner?" Xander asked.

"I'm going to order pizza," Paige said heading towards the phone.

Everyone walked into the living room. Cole's phone went off. He answered it than hung up. "My dad wants me home now," Cole said.

"Is everything okay?" Benny asked.

"Yeah I probably just did something that I'm gonna get grounded for," Cole rolled his eyes.

"What else is new," Buffy said.

"Bye everyone."

"Bye."

"Where am I sleeping?" Jake asked.

"Emily has a bunk bed. You guys will share a room until the time comes when you and Tara move out," Benny said.

"Well that won't be for awhile," Anya said. Benny looked over at Tara who just looked down at the ground. Willow looked back and fourth between the two.

"Okay who wants to play video games?" Xander asked.

"Me," Anya, Emily, Jake, and Buffy all said. As they all scattered around trying to figure out who was gonna play what, Willow grabbed Tara's hand and lead her outside.

"What was that about?" she asked.

"You know Xander is a vdieogameaholic," Tara smiled.

"No, not that," Willow said. "The look you and your uncle gave each other."

"Oh that," Tara leaned against the house. "I have 6 months to find a 2 bedroom place for me and Jake to live."

"Or what?" Willow asked.

"They take him away," Tara looked at the ground.

"To where?" Willow almost shouted.

"I don't know," Tara whispered.

"Baby," Willow walked up to Tara and put her arms around her waist. "We will find you a place," she kissed Tara's head.

"We?" Tara looked at Willow.

"Duh," Willow grinned. "We are in this together."

"Your amazing," Tara threw her arms around Willow's neck and gave her a hug.

"Air is my friend," Willow said.

"Sorry," Tara losened her grip and they both laughed.

"Well I have to work tomorrow morning," Tara said.

"So you get to chill with me, Willow, and Emily," Xander smiled.

"I have to work tomorrow morning too," Willow said.

"Where do you work?" Jake asked.

"Buffy's mom owns a restaurant. Buffy, Anya, and I are waitresses there. Xander is bus boy there. Sometimes," Willow replied.

"Shut-up," Xander said.

"Well if someone didn't get into a fight..." Willow trailed off.

"He had it coming to him," Xander said.

"Okay you two go brush your teeth," Tara said to Jake and Emily. The kids ran off to the bathroom laughing. "Jake come to my room when you are done."

"Okay," he said.

"Night Xan," Tara said than pulled Willow into her room and shut the door.

"Night," Xander shouted at the closed door.

"Wha..." Willow was cut of by Tara's lips. Willow was took back, but than got it together and kissed Tara back. Tara traced Willow's lips with her tongue and Willow opened her mouth. Tara sucked Willow's tongue into her mouth which caused Willow to moan. Tara backed Willow up against the door. She took one hand and moved it under Willow's shirt. They both moaned when they felt hand against stomach. They stayed like till there was a knock at the door.

"Can I come in?" they heard Jake asked.

Tara pulled away. "At least he asks before coming in."

"Ha not that he has a choice we are blocking the door," Willow smiled.

"Good point," Tara moved her girlfriend and opened the door.

"Hi," Jake smiled.

"Hi," Tara picked him up and hugged him. "You ready for bed?"

"Uh huh, will you tuck me in?"

"Of course," Tara said. "Be right back, she said to Willow." Willow nodded and watched her girlfriend leave with Jake. Willow went over and sat down on Tara's bed. tara put her hand up my shirt. does that mean she wants too? is that how she is gonna make it up to me?... Willow gulped. The room felt very hot all of a sudden. i want to, i really want too. if she is ready i am, but what if she doesn't like it. i mean i have never. and she has. more than once. with more than one person... Jealousy filled Willow. She asked once if she only kiss cheated or sex cheated on Crystal on both. Tara had said both. Willow asked how many, but Tara wouldn't say. Willow guess 1 and Tara said no. She guessed 2 and no again. She guess 3 and no again. After that she stopped asking. She than decided she didn't want to know.

"Hey," Tara said walking back into the room.

"Hey," Willow said. "Is Jake all tucked in and ready for sleep?"

"Yup," Tara closed the door and walked over to Willow. She pushed Willow onto her back and climbed on top of her. "I love you." she buried her face into Willow's neck.

"I love you too," Willow smiled. She rubbed Tara's back. After a couple minutes she head Tara's breathing change and knew her girlfriend was asleep. guess she didn't have that in mind. Willow was a little disappointed. oh well. She smiled. i love holding her. Willow slide her hand under Tara's shirt and rubbed her back that way. Soon she was asleep too.
They both jumped awake at the beeping sound. Tara reached over and turned her phone off. "I hate that thing," they said at the same time. They looked at each other and smiled. "Good morning baby," Tara leaned over and kissed Willow.

"Good morning hot mama," Willow smirked. Tara fell over she was laughing so hard. "Baby you are gonna wake the whole house up it's 7 on Sunday morning. No one, not even Paige, gets up this early on Sunday in this house."

"No one is awake," Tara sat up, she wasn't laughing anymore.

"No, they aren't," Willow said slowly, confused at her girlfriend's response.

Tara smirked. "Wanna take a bubble bath before work?"

"Together?" Willow's eyes grew wide.

"Yes together," Tara smiled.

"Uh...um...I..." Willow stuttered.

"Suit yourself," Tara shrugged and got up. She started to walk out of the room. any second now. any second. She smiled when a couple seconds later she heard Willow following her.

Last edited by paranormalness90 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:27 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Okay, I want the continuation of this scene! I wanna see the bubble bath!

Awesome update, can't wait for more

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:08 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Laragh: Here is your continuation. I hope you like it =) I have never wrote a scene like this so please bare with me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: i don't own any of the BTVS characters. We all know who they belong too. The characters who are not from the show are just random ones I came up with.
Summary: Okay so i'm not good with summaries, but here goes nothing... Tara moves to SunnyDale to live with her aunt and uncle and her cousins Xander and Emily. She mets this certain girl who she starts to fall for. Will she go for it or will her past keep her from it.

"Do you not want to do this?" Tara asked setting the bottle on the edge of the tub.

"No I do," Willow walked over to where Tara was standing. "I'm just scared of getting caught."

"I am too," Tara looked at the ground. "We don't have to do this."

Willow looked at Tara than reached down and turned the water on. "I think we should make the water really cold," Willow smirked up at Tara.

"Cold or not," Tara leaned down to Willow's ear. "It will still get hot." she straightened herself back up. She smiled at Willow whose mouth was hanging open. Tara closed her girlfriend's mouth. "Put some bubbles in that bath."

Willow looked away from Tara and grabbed the bottle of bubble bath. She started to pour. "What if your aunt and uncle get mad?"

"I don't think they will."

"I don't want to get banned from the house. From seeing you."

"As long as Emily doesn't come in, they won't care. They do stuff like this."

"Yeah but that is in their bathroom."

"Emily takes her baths in the bathroom downstairs. It's bigger than this one. This is mostly mine and Xander's and he has done worse in here with his past girlfriends."

Willow turned to her girlfriend. "How d..." Willow's stopped and her eyes grew wide, while she was paying attention the water and bubbles, Tara had taken her clothes off.

"Don't let the water overflow," Tara smirked. Willow just kept looking at her. Tara shook her head and walked over to the tub, she kneeled down next to Willow and turned the water off. "Aren't you gonna join my nakedness?" Tara smiled at her girlfriend.

"I...uh...you...I," Willow kept looking up and down Tara.

"Need help?" Tara gave her a look. A seductive look. All WIllow could do was gulp and nod. Tara grabbed the bottom of Willow's shirt, kissed her, than took the shirt off. Now it was Tara's turn to stare. "Wow, you are beautiful."

"B-b-bet you," gulp. "say that to all the girls."

"No," Tara looked into the green eyes, that made her heart race. "Just you," she leaned over and kissed her girlfriend. "shorts need to come off." she said against Willow's lips.

"I think I need help with that," Willow bit her lip.

"I think I'm your girl, stand up." Willow did as she was told. Tara reached up and grabbed Willow's shorts and underwear and pulled them down. She stared at the sight in front of her and licked her lips.

"My face is up here," Willow teased.

"I-i-i..." Tara stood up. "I'm s-s-so," she was cut of by Willow's lips.

"I was kidding baby."

"Good, I don't want to upset you."

"You can't," Willow grabbed Tara's hand. "Let's get in."

"Okay," Tara smiled. She got in and leaned against the wall.

Willow got in next and put her back to Tara's front. She snuggled as close as could into her girlfriend. "This is nice."

"Best bubble bath bver."

Willow giggled. "Bver?"

"I didn't want to stop the b beginnings," Tara kissed Willow's shoulder.

"Your silly."

"But you love me."

"Yes I do," Willow rubbed Tara's legs. "bery buch." Tara laughed. "Sh don't wake anyone. They might think we are doing something," Willow smirked.

"We kinda are," Tara rubbed her hand up and down Willow's stomach.

"Yeah," Willow sighed.

"Time to get cleaned."

"Not dirty," Willow teased.

"Can you grab the sponge thing hanging on the shower knob?"

"Sponge thing?" Willow giggled reaching over to grab the sponge thing. "Hey," she turned around went she felt something grab her ass.

"What?" Tara gave her an innocent look.

"You aren't innocent, so don't try," Willow sat back down and leaned against her girlfriend.

"Like you are."

"Actually I am," Willow said.

"I know you are. I was just teasing you baby."

"I wish I wasn't," Willow whispered.

"What?" Tara asked.

Willow turned around and sat on her knees facing Tara. "You really don't mind that I have no experience what so ever?"

"Did I care that you had no experience in kissing?"

"Well no."

"Baby I am very very very happy that I am the only person you will ever kiss or have sex with or anything like that."

"Only person I ever?" Willow raised her eyebrows.

"I...um....I mean..." Tara looked down and started to play with some bubbles.

"Look at me." Tara didn't look up. "Baby look at me." still nothing. "Baby please?" this time Tara looked up. "Does that mean what I think it means?"

"What do you think it means?"

"That you want to be with me forever?"

"Would it scare you if that is what I meant?"

Willow smiled. "No it would make me really really happy."

"Really?" Tara smiled. Willow smiled back than leaned over and kissed her girlfriend. Tara pulled away. "Isn't sitting like that hurting your knees?"

"Yes," Willow said.

"Than wrap your legs around my waist."

Willow did as she was told, pain shot through her knees. A gasp escaped Tara's lips. "Are you okay?" Willow asked starting to move away.

"Uh no, just um..." Tara looked down.

Willow gave her girlfriend a confused look than she realized what Tara was talking about and a gasped escaped her lips. Their centers were pretty close to each other. "Do you...want...me....to um move?"

"No," Tara tightened her hold on Willow's waist and put their foreheads together. Willow wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's neck. "This is very nice."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Hello?" Tara and Willow jumped and looked at the door.

"Yeah?" Tara asked.

"Tare I got pee really badly," Jake said.

"Go downstairs," Tara said.

"I don't think I will make it."

"Hold on," Tara pulled the shower curtain across the tub. "Come in."

The door opened. "Thank you."

"No problem," Tara said.

A couple seconds later the toilet flushed. "Morning Tara," Jake said opening the door.

"Morning Jake," Tara replied.

"Morning Willow," Jake giggled than ran out the bathroom and closed the door.

Willow and Tara looked at each other and started laughing. "Let's get cleaned, we have to go to work soon," Tara said.
An hour and a half later Tara was walking up to Sophie and Anne's front door. In the past month Tara had come to know the two women and they became friends. She loved listening to the funny stories the women told. She knocked on the front door. "Hello darling," Anne smiled opening the door.

"Morning Anne," Tara smiled.

"Would you like to come in? I am just about to take Sophie's breakfast up to her. She isn't feeling well today."

"I could just wait out here. I don't want to get in the way."

"Get your little butt in here," Anne laughed. "You won't get in anyone's way."

"Okay," Tara smiled. She walked into the house.

"I'll be right back down," Anne grabbed the tray that was sitting on the table at the bottom of the stairs and headed up them.

Tara walked around the room. This was the first time she had been in their house. It was nice. It gave a homey feeling off. Tara giggled as she thought of the word homey. She walked over to a table filled of pictures. Some looked kinda old. There was one of two good looking young men and one of two good looking young girls. There was one of one of the men and one of the girls sitting by the pond. And one of all four of them at the zoo. hmmm i wonder if they are sophie and anne's husbands. The other pictures were filled of Sophie and Anne and two older looking men.

"You found the pictures," Tara turned around and looked at Anne.

"Yeah I did," Tara smiled. "Who are the guys?"

"That is Billy and Dean."

"Where they your guys husbands?"

"Not excatly."

"You and Sophie have known each other a long time."

"Been together almost 60 years," Anne smiled.

"It must be nice to have a friend that long."

Anne laughed.

"What?" Tara was confused.

"Sweetie Sophie isn't just my friend. She is my wife."

Tara stared at the older women. Her eyes wide. "Your wife?"

Last edited by paranormalness90 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:13 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
Dibs!

Wow! I love the story so far. I think the dialogue between Willow and Tara this morning was very sweet, and I really like the pace of the story. Jake is such a cute and awesome little boy.

Also props to you for dropping at the end how Anne and Sophie are partners. You don't see that in very many stories. Can't wait for your next posting. Keep up the good work :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:54 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

guess Jake has no problem about Tara taking bubble bath together with Willow :party
more with :wtkiss can't get enough of it..
hey..Jake hasn't given Willow the father's speech..or Jake just let it slip knowing that Willow would never hurt Tara.. :kdevil
more pleease..big fan of soon-age update here :pray :pray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:57 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Aww that was awesome.

And ha to oblivious Tara, you'd think she'd know better!

Your bath scene was really cute, and don't worry about writing stuff that you haven't written before, just go with what feels comfortable and it will work out perfectly.

Can't wait for more!

Oh and Jake is adorable.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:58 am 
2. Floating Rose

Bellalocke: Thank you so much =) I'm glad that you are enjoying the story. I hope you will keep enjoying it =)

arsyadriani: No Jake didn't let the talk slip, I did haha, I forgot about it till I already posted the update, but no fear the talk will happen =) I hope this update is soon enough for you =)

Laragh: Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed the shower scene =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Deal," Tara said and ran off outside, eager to get the lawn done and over with so she could here their story. 2 and a half hours later she had mowed the lawn and was now walking up to the porch. "Hi Sophie," she smiled at the older women.

"Hello darling, how did yesterday go?"

Tara smiled. "I got custody of him."

"That's great," Sophie held her arms out and Tara gave her a hug.

"There is just one problem," Tara said as she pulled away.

"And what would that be?"

"Well," Tara sat on one of the porch chairs. "I have 6 months to find me and Jake a two bedroom place to live."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure. I guess because they think that if I stayed with my aunt and uncle I will neglect my parenting role to Jake and make them do all the work."

"Well I guess I can understand where they are coming from."

"Me too, but it still sucks. I mean I want to finish high school. I'm already gonna miss a day tomorrow because I have to go get Jake registered at school. It's gonna be crazy. My aunt and uncle were gonna help us till I graduated high school. I am already behind. I don't want to fall behind anymore."

"If you don't mind me asking. Why are you already behind?"

"I drop out once to take care of Jake before. When my mom died and I lived with my ex girlfriend."

"Well I'm sure that your aunt and uncle will still help you and you have your friends and Willow," Sophie smiled. "How are you two?"

"Amazing," Tara smiled. "I have never been this happy."

"I know the feeling," Sophie smiled.

"I bet you do," Tara giggled. Sophie joined in with the giggling.

"What's so funny?" Anne asked coming outside with 3 glasses of lemonade.

"Nothing dear," Sophie said taking her glasses.

"Thank you," Tara smiled at Anne as she took her glass. She took a sip. "So..."

"So?" Sophie and Anne said at the same time.

"Tell me about you guys," Tara blurted out.

Sophie and Anne laughed. "Impatient aren't we?" Anne said.

"Willow must be wearing off," Tara smiled.

"So where to begin," Anne said. "I met Sophie when we were 14 years old. She moved in just down the street from me."

"We meet when we were both walking down the street going to school," Sophie said. "Anne tripped and fell and I helped her up with all her stuff."

"And we instantly bounded. We started to hangout more and more. Everyday. Our parents thought that we were just the cutest little friends ever. Of course I started to like Sophie as more than just a friend. At the time I didn't think much of it. So what? What was a little crush. She was beautiful and my best friend so I thought it was normal to have a crush on her."

"As did I. I didn't think much of my crush on Anne. Than one day a couple days after Anne turned 15 a boy asked her on a date."

"At the time my father didn't want me to date, but he liked this boy so he approved."

"I didn't."

"I didn't either. I didn't want to go on a date with him. I just wanted to hangout with Sophie. But everyone kept pushing me so I finally went on the date."

"And I sat at home and cried," Tara could see a couple tears coming to Sophie's eyes. the memory must suck.

"I did not enjoy the date at all. Don't get me wrong, he was a very nice boy. A gentlemen. But all I could think about was Sophie. That night after the date and went up to my room. I tried to call Sophie, but her mom said she didn't want to talk to anyone. The next day she didn't call me. So I went to her house, but she wasn't home."

"I went fishing with my brother for the day. I know it was a little immature, but for some reason I just didn't want to see Anne. It hurt to much to even think of her and I couldn't figure out why."

"So I waited at her house until she came home. I tried to talk to her, but she started to walk past me. That's when I saw she was crying. When I asked her why..."

"I told her I didn't know and at the time I honestly didn't."

"So I hugged her."

"And I stopped crying."

Tara smiled.

"Than things went back to the way they were. The boy tried to ask my out again, but I told my parents that I just wasn't ready for a boyfriend. My dad said he understood and told the boy. I was happy just being with Sophie and it turns out that the boy wound up meeting a very nice girl a couple months later and they got married and were very happy so it worked out."

"Than one winter, it happened."

"What happened?" Tara asked sitting on the edge of her seat.

"We were at the pond," Sophie said. "And there was snow everywhere."

"It was freezing so we huddled together under a tree."

"I told Anne that I was cold."

"So I put my arms around her."

"And I leaned my head on her shoulder."

"At that moment I realized why I wanted to be with her all the time and why I didn't like going on the date with that boy."

"And why I got so upset when she did."

"I was in love with her."

"And I was in love with her."

"So I told her."

"And I kissed her," Sophie smiled at Anne who smiled back and held out her hand, her wife took it.

"We spent the next 3 years just kissing and holding hands and cuddling and being with each other ever second. Of course no one thought anything of it back than."

"I mean no one knew we were kissing or anything, but the cuddling and holding hands was normal amoungst girls and their friends. It still is till this day. So it just went over everyone's heads. We didn't date anyone and our parents thought it was just because we were waiting for the right guy."

"Than college came."

"We both got accepted to different places."

"But we didn't want to be apart."

"I was supposed to leave for a 3 day trip around the campus."

"So the night before we went to the same pond. Where we spent so much time together. We had our first cuddle, and hand hold and kiss there."

"And that night we had another other first," Sophie blushed and looked to the ground.

Tara smiled. "You made love for the first time."

"Yes we did," Anne smiled. Than the smile faded. "She left the next morning. The next three days without her were hell."

"I called her every night, but it wasn't enough for either of us. When I got home she was the first person I went and saw."

"We went to our favorite spot and made love again. After that we knew we didn't want to be apart for we didn't even know how many years."

"So we tried to think of a way to be together without going away. Our parents were so set on both of us going to different colleges. I think they were all starting to suspect something more was going on with us than we were letting on."

"Than one day this boy named Billy showed up at my house. He was looking for work and my father gave him some. My father would always talk about Billy with me, and me with Billy. He thought Billy was a nice man and wanted us to be together. I told my father I wouldn't and he got upset. I called Sophie crying."

"I came rushing over and we went hide out back. I told her that I wouldn't let her father make her be with Billy. And I kissed her to calm her down. That's when Billy came up and saw us."

"We were so scared, but Billy smiled and held out this picture. It was of this good looking man."

"Dean?" Tara smiled.

"Dean, his boyfriend. He was trying to get some extra money by going around to towns and asking people for jobs. He was making his way to SunnyDale to be with Dean who lived and work in the cemetery there."

"Dean lived here?" Tara asked.

"Yes. After about a month we had all become very close and Billy offered to let us come with him. He had already talked to Dean and he loved the idea. So we did. We were both 18 and our parents couldn't do anything to stop us."

"Although they tried, but it didn't work. So we came here with Billy and have been here ever since. 6 years ago Anne and I finally got married. Along with Dean and Billy."

"That's so cute," Tara smiled. "Where are they now?"

Sophie and Anne looked at each other. "3 years ago cancer took Billy from us than a year later pneumonia took Dean."

"I'm so sorry," Tara said.

"It was so hard," Anne said. "Losing both our best friends. They did so much for us. They gave us a place to stay. And they gave us a great friendship. They were very amazing men."

"Yes, they were," Sophie smiled. They all sat in silence. "That's all you have to do today."

"Yes go spend the rest of today with your brother. Come back tomorrow when you are done with everything with him and school."

"Okay," Tara smiled. "Thank you for telling me your story."

"You are welcome honey," Anne smiled.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow," Tara gave the women hugs and ran off to her jeep.

"Such an amazing young lady," Sophie smiled at Anne.

"Reminds me of you," Anne smiled back.

"Yes have been for almost 60 years," Tara said. She had picked Willow up from work and they were now driving home.

"Wow."

"Yup and every day they sit together on the front porch and watch the sunset. I wonder if they did that with Billy and Dean too."

"I wanna sit on my front porch with someone that I am in love with 60 years from now," Willow smiled over at Tara, but her girlfriend seemed to be lost in her thoughts. i don't think she heard me.

"Willow," Jake smiled up at the two girls.

"Hey kid."

"Come with me," Jake grabbed Willow's hand and lead her back outside. "Sit." Willow did as she was told. "Okay so you are dating my sister slash mommy slash the most important person in the world to me," he began.

"Yes I am."

"I have seen Tara hurt."

"I know you have, I also know that you saved her."

"She is my best friend," Jake said. "My whole world and I was hers. Even when she was with Crystal I was her whole world. But not anymore. Now you and I are both her whole world."

"Sweetie I'm not trying to take her away from you," Willow started to panic. She didn't want Jake to hate her.

"I know that silly, I wasn't saying it was a bad thing," he smiled. "She really really loves you."

"I really really love her," Willow smiled.

"We talked about you alot today when she got home from work. You sound like a really great girl. And you have my permission to keep dating my sister."

"Thank you," Willow's smiled grew.

"But," Jake put his finer up. "If you hurt her in any way shape or form. I still own that baseball bat."

"Well you don't have to worry. I would never hurt her. She is everything to me and I would never do anything to mess that up. I would hurt myself before I hurt her," Willow said. "You are a great kid."

"You aren't so bad yourself," Jake smiled. He walked over to Willow and gave her a hug.

"You two getting along?" Tara asked opening the door. She smiled when she saw the two hugging.

"We are getting along great," Jake smiled. "Can we go out and do something. Just the three of us?"

"What did you have in mind?" Tara asked.

"Food," Jake and Tara said at the same time.

"I knew he was gonna say that," Tara winked at Willow. "You hungry baby?"

"Straving," Willow stood up.

"Than let's get rolling," Jake took one of Willow's hands and one of Tara's hands and walked off towards the car.

"Going to get food," Tara called back at the house.

"Have fun," Paige waved from the back door, she watched the jeep pull away, smiled, than went back into the house.

And fun is what they had. They went and got food, than went to the movies. Tara loved watching Jake and Willow together. They got along great. When they got home that night, Jake was asleep in the back seat. "I am gonna run and put him inside. Than I will take you home," Tara kissed Willow's cheek and got out of the jeep. Willow watched as she carefully picked Jake up and took him inside. Willow smiled. today was the greatest day of my life. jake is the greatest kid ever. i feel like i finally have a family. mom and dad are never around. that used to bother me, but now it kinda doesn't. i would love to have them around, but i like the family i have with tara and jake. actually i love it. and xander, paige, buffy, and everyone else is a part of it too.

"Why are you all smiley?" Tara asked getting back in the jeep.

"Cause I feel like I finally have a family," she smiled at her girlfriend.

"Cause you do," Tara leaned over and kissed Willow's lips softly. "Let's go." the ride to drop Willow off was mostly quiet. Willow played with Tara's hand that was intertwined with hers.

"Well here we are," Tara pulled into the driveway.

"My parents aren't here," Willow sighed.

Tara looked at the house. No lights were on and her car was the only one in the driveway. She looked over at her girlfriend. Willow was looking at her feet. Tara turned off the car. "Let's go pack you a bag."

"A bag?" Willow looked up at Tara.

"Yes I don't want you staying here alone," she got out of the jeep. Willow smiled and followed. She interlaced their fingers together as they walked in and grabbed a bag. After she got everything she would need for school, they got back in the jeep and drove to Tara's.

"Willow's parents aren't home," she said as they walked into the living room where Paige was watching Benny and Xander play a game. "I didn't want her to stay alone so it's okay that she stays here?"

"If not I can go to Buffy's."

"You can stay here sweetie," Paige smiled. "It's getting late." she threw a pillow at Benny's head.

"We are almost done," Benny said not taking his eyes off the game."

Tara and Willow giggled. "Night guys."

"Night."

They walked upstairs. "Let's get ready for bed." Tara walked over to Willow and pulled her shirt off. Willow's eye widen. "You don't mind me undressing and dressing you, do you?" Tara was worried she offended her girlfriend.

"Do I get to undress and dress you?" Willow raised her eyebrows.

"Of course," Tara smiled.

"Than continue." After they were both dressed in night clothes, they climbed into bed.

"Good day?" Tara asked as she lay on her side facing Willow.

"Best day," Willow smiled from her posistion on her side facing Tara.

"Good," Tara leaned forward and kissed her than snuggled closer and laid her head under Willow's chin.

"I want everyday to end like this," Willow tightened her arms around Tara.

Tara yawned. "It will once me, you, and Jake get a place of our own in a couple months."

"You want me to move in with you guys?" Willow asked. Tara said nothing. "Baby?" Willow looked down at Tara who was sleeping. Willow smiled. "Goodnight love," she kissed Tara's head and closed her eyes.

Last edited by paranormalness90 on Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:08 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

DIBS! :party

Yay for awesomeness.

And family time.

And moving in together.

And happiness.

I like happiness (plus, I totally have the flu, so I need it!)

Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:59 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I hope Tara soon asks for real that Willow would come to live with her and Jake...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:04 pm 
2. Floating Rose

"Calm down baby," Willow said from her seat next to her girlfriend.

"I can't. I have 4 months to find a place for me and Jake."

"Four months is a long time."

"Not that long," Tara put her head down on the table.

Willow sighed. she doesn't remember asking me to move in. she hasn't said anything about it in 2 months.

"Hey look it's the love birds," Buffy giggled coming into the house.

"Love birds huh?" Cole said. "Does that mean you guys finally fucked?"

"Cole," Xander smacked him upside the head.

"What?" Cole asked.

"No we haven't," Willow said.

"What are you waiting for?" Cole asked.

"It's not your business asshole," Buffy said.

"Yeah so shut it," Willow snapped.

"Someone is cranky from not getting any," Cole teased.

"In the living room," Buffy shoved Cole. Xander followed.

"I'm sorry," Tara said.

"Sorry for what?" Willow said.

"I know I'm the reason we haven't had sex yet. We have been together 3 months and we haven't had sex."

"Baby that's not a bad thing."

"But you want too."

"You want to too," Willow put her arms around her girlfriend. "It just hasn't been the right time. When it is is the right time, we will know."

"Have I told you how amazing you are?" Tara smiled at her girlfriend.

"Only 10 times or more everyday since we have known each other," Willow teased.

"Well I'm glad I'm not over doing it," Tara giggled and leaned over and kissed her girlfriend.

"Sheesh don't do it right in here," Cole said.

"Cole," Willow and Tara shouted.

"It was a joke, sheesh," Cole put his hands up in surrender.

"Cole leave them alone," Buffy said walking into the kitchen.

"I'm not doing anything, just like they aren't," Cole stuck his tongue out.

"That's it," Tara chased him into the living room.

"Have you told her?" Buffy asked sitting down next to Willow.

"No."

"Will," Buffy almost shouted.

"Keep your voice down," Willow snapped.

"You have to tell her."

"I will."

"When?"

"I don't know."

"Will..."

"What if she dumps me?"

"She won't."

"What if she does?"

"She won't. Now tell her soon, Waiting longer will only make it hurt worse." Buffy got up from her seat and Willow sighed.

"We know, we know," Jake sang back.

"Jake," Tara giggled.

"What? She is annoying me."

"Jake," Tara snapped.

"You have been Mr. Grumpy pants," Emily said to Jake. "What is your problem?"

"Nothing," Jake said.

"Something is wrong," Emily said.

"Just drop it," Jake shouted.

"Jake Michael Mcclay," Tara said.

"Sorry," Jake whispered and kept eating.

"I don't know," Tara said. "I have never seen him that mad."

"Seen who that made?" Cole asked.

"Jake," Tara said. "Something is bothering him. I tried to get him to tell me as I was getting ready for school, but he wouldn't. He just laid on my bed as I got my books ready and didn't say anything. Baby," Tara sat on Willow's lap. "Will you try to talk to him today?"

"Yes I will," Willow kissed her girlfriend. The bell rang.

"Time for class," Anya said. "Come on Matt," Anya drug her boyfriend of 2 months away from the others and down the hall.

"I hate that guy," Xander said.

"Why cause he wasn't to chicken to ask out the hottness of Anya?" Cole asked.

"Shut-up," Xander hit his arm.

"What?" Tara widened her eyes at her. "Do I really?" Tara started to feel her neck.

Mitch laughed and grabbed her hand and put it over the hickey. "Right there, it's pretty dark too. She must have went to town on you," he laughed.

"Shut-up," Tara hit his arm. In the last 3 months Tara had become close to Mitch. He ever hungout with the gang sometimes. "At least you now who my girlfriend is. You won't tell me yours."

"Ah well my mate and I are prefectly happy not telling anyone. It makes it fun."

"Are you ever gonna tell?"

"Yes," Mitch smiled. "And I promise you will be the first to know."

"Yay," Tara giggled.

"Video games duh," Xander said. He sat on the floor, Cole sat next to him, Buffy next to him. Willow and Tara walked over to the love seat and cuddled together.

As everyone got into the video game, Tara looked up at Willow. "I love you." she smiled.

"I love you too," Willow said back.

"Are you okay?" Tara asked. "You seem a little. I don't know. Nervous."

"Well um..."

"We are home," Paige said walking into the house. Benny, Jake, and Emily walking behind them.

"Can you talk to him now?" Tara looked at Willow.

"Sure," Willow kissed her than pulled our of their cuddle. "Hey Jake." Jake didn't say anything. He sat down next to Matt on the couch.

"He is still grumpy," Emily sat next to him.

"Shut-up," Jake punched her arm.

"Ow," Emily said. "Mom."

"Jake," Tara and Paige snapped at him.

"What? She just can't keep her mouth shut."

"Jake," Tara rose her voice.

Willow put her hand on Tara's arm. "Jake," she looked at the boy. "Is Emily really who you are mad at." Jake didn't say anything. "Jake." still nothing. "Jake Michael."

"No it's you," Jake shouted at her.

Willow was taken back. "W-w-what? Me?"

"Yes you," Jake leaned forward on the couch giving her the most dirtiest look Tara have ever seen him give someone.

"Why me?" Willow was confused.

"Cause you said you wouldn't hurt her," Jake said.

"What?" Willow asked.

"I heard you and Buffy. Buffy said it would hurt less if you told Tara sooner. Which means it's gonna hurt. Your gonna hurt her. And you said you wouldn't. You said you loved her and me, but your gonna hurt us," Jake got up and ran out of the room and out the back door. Everyone watch him go and watched the door slam.

"What the hell is he talking about?" everyone turned to Tara who was glaring at Willow.

"I...I..." Willow couldn't talk. The look on Tara's face broke her heart. Worry. Pain. Fear. And there were tears.

"Willow," Tara said.

"I have to tell you something," Willow said.

Tara looked at her for a couple seconds. "I don't want to know." she stood up.

"What?" Willow looked at her.

"If it's gonna hurt than I don't want to know," and with that she went off after Jake.

"Tara," Willow followed.

"What the fuck is she talking about?" Xander glared at Buffy. "If she hurts them, I will fucking..."

"Stop," Buffy said. "There is something I should tell you."

"Tara," Willow followed her down the porch steps.

"Leave us alone," Tara was walking to the trampoline where Jake was sitting.

"Please."

"What?" Tara snapped and turned around. "You said you wouldn't hurt me and now you are. That's why you have been so nervous. Been acting so funny."

"Let me explain. It's not what you think."

"Than what is it?"

"I'm moving." Tara stared at Willow as did Jake.

"What?" Tara said.

"My parents told me we are moving."

"What?" Jake said.

"To Chicago."

"C-C-chicago?" Tara stuttered.

"When?" Jake asked.

"2 weeks."

"W...w...." that was all Tara could get out. She couldn't even talk. The love of her life was moving. Half way across the country.

"How long have you known?" Jake asked. Willow mumbled something. "What?"

"3 weeks," Willow said.

"3 WEEKS!" Willow and Jake jumped at Tara's shout.

"You have fucking known for 3 weeks and you didn't tell me?" hot tears sprang to Tara's eyes.

"I didn't know how to tell you," Willow said.

"So what were you gonna do? Wait until the day you left?"

"No," Willow went to reach for Tara.

"Don't," Tara backed away. "Get out of here."

"What?" Willow said.

"I said get out of here, go home."

"You two are my home."

"Not anymore," Tara snapped. "Go home now. To where your parents are. Have fun in Chicago. Goodbye." Tara ran into the house.

"Tara," Willow shouted tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Leave her," Jake said. Willow turned to look at the boy who was now standing in front of her. "Leave her and leave me alone. Don't come back here."

"Jake you don't mean that."

"And you didn't mean it when you said you wouldn't hurt her."

"Jake we can make this work."

"No we can't. Just leave us alone."

"Jake please." Jake shook his head and started to walk away. "I can't lose you guys. I love you two. You are my whole world, my everything. Don't tell me to stay away from you guys." Jake mumbled something. "What?"

"I said I hate you," Jake shouted and ran into the house.

Willow stood there too stunned to move.

"Will," Buffy came up to her friend. "Are you okay?" Willow sunk to her knees. Buffy grabbed her and held her as tears poured from her eyes. "Sh it's okay sweetie. It's okay. They are both just upset. Give them time. Everything will be okay hun. Okay? Everything will be okay."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:31 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

:sob that was sad..
couldn't Willow just move in with them so she didn't have to go to Chicago..
hope they will sort things out :pray
more soon? :blush

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:44 pm 
3. Flaming O

Just caught up with the updates, and this is a great story. About the last update, i believe willow feels aweful for not telling Tara, and i hope they sort it out soon.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:02 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Okay, that happiness I mentioned?

Swiftly dwindling.

You're gonna sort it out, right?

Right?!

And Willow better not move to Chicago, I don't care how upset she thinks Tara is. :shy

And Tara needs to get her act together, asking Willow to move in.

I eagerly await another update where everything gets wonderfully resolved and there's a lot of :wtkiss

Give the people what they want! ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:48 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I truly hope that Willow tells Tara that she wants to live with Tara & Jake and not with her parents in Chigaco...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:19 am 
2. Floating Rose

arsyadriani: don't worry they will sort everything about, but first something else happens. Something that will make things even more interesting =)

ScottishAsh:
Thank you =) And yes Willow does feel bad, but things will get better =)

Laragh: Of course I will sort it out =) This story will have a happy ending, but there is alot more that's going to happen in order to get there =)

Zampsa1975: You will just have to wait and see =)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey," Tara said sitting down.

"Morning sweetie," Paige poured her orange juice.

"No food this morning," Tara took a sip.

"Honey you should eat something," Paige said.

"Yeah Tare," Xander added

"I...can't," Tara kept drinking.

"Morning," Emily came walking into the kitchen. Jake following her.

"Morning," the other three said.

"Hey sweetie," Tara said as Jake climbed into her lap.

"Hi."

"You hungry?"

"No."

"Like sister like brother," Paige said. Tara gave her a look. The rest of the morning went by with not much talking.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Xander asked Tara.

"Sure," Tara said looking out the passenger side window.

"If you want we can just hang somewhere else before class starts. I'm not a big fan of Anya and your not a big fan of Willow so I won't mind that much."

"Yeah, but you and Anya are still friends and you know she is only with Matt to make you jealous."

"You think?"

"Yeah," Tara smiled for the first time in two days.

"Awesome," Xander said. He started dancing.

"Be careful you are driving," Tara laughed.

"It got you to smile and laugh. I'm on a role," Xander smiled.

Tara smacked his arm and rolled her eyes. She hadn't smile or laughed in two days. That's how long it has been since she has talked to Willow. Willow hasn't even shown up at the house. Buffy hasn't come around either. They have been hanging with each other. Anya had brought Matt over one day, but they were with Buffy and Willow another. Cole and Xander stayed with her and Jake though. Jake and Cole actually got along really good and for two days now Cole hasn't said anything rude or flirty to her.

"Here we are," Xander looked at her.

"Yeah here we go," Tara got out of the car and walked up to the school.

"Hey guys," Cole smiled at them. He was sitting on the floor near a bench where Anya sat on Matt's lap with Buffy next to him and than Willow next to her.

"Hey," Xander said.

"How are you two this morning?" Anya asked.

"Good," Xander said. He looked at Tara. "Right Tare." Tara shrugged. "Don't make me dance more."

Tara smiled at him. "Goof," she rammed her shoulder into his.

"Do you guys want to come to the cafe tonight?" Buffy asked.

"Well i'm gonna be there anyways," Xander said. "Gotta work."

"I was asking Tara and Cole," Buffy said. "We all have to work and the gang can hangout."

"I can't. Helping my dad with something," Cole said.

"Okay," Buffy said. "Tara?"

"I can't," she said.

"Why not?" Buffy asked. She was determined to get her two friends back together.

"I just can't," Tara said. "I'm going to class early." she started to walk off.

"Tara wait," Willow stood up and grabbed her arm. "Please," she whispered to her. "Just talk to me."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

Tara looked at her. "Cause looking at you hurts like hell, how am I suppose to talk to you." she took her arm back and walked down the hallway. Willow watched her go as tears started to fall.

"Let's go," Buffy grabbed her arm and pulled her the other way.

The other four who were left there just kept looking back and forth between each other. "I'm gonna go to class," Cole jumped up and ran after Tara. "Tara," she kept walking. "Hey," Cole linked his arm with hers.

"Cole I don't wanna talk."

"Who said anything about talking," Cole tightened his hold on her arm and smiled and her. Tara sighed and smiled back. They walked to class.

"I just don't want to be near her," Tara said.

"Babe look I know that Willow should have told you sooner, but she didn't."

"Yeah she didn't."

"She was scared. That you would dump her."

"But I wouldn't have."

"But you did."

"Cause she kept something from me for 3 weeks."

"Babe..."

"Cole I said earlier I didn't want to talk."

"Someone seems mad," Tara and Cole looked over to see Mitch standing near them.

"Mitch," Tara threw her arms around him and gave him a hug.

"Hey cutie, is everything okay?" Mitch asked. Tara mumbled something against his chest. "What?"

"We broke up," Tara said pulling away from him.

"What?" Mitch shouted. "When? Why?"

"I'll tell you in class," Tara said. "Bye Cole," she hugged him.

"Bye babe," Cole hugged her back and smiled at Mitch. "See ya later."

"See ya," Mitch smiled back. Cole walked away and Mitch and Tara walked into class.

"I don't want to talk to her."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes you do," they turned around at Cole's voice.

"Hey Cole," Tara said.

"Hey," Cole put an arm around each of his friend's shoulders. "Are we gonna sit with the others today?"

"No," Tara said.

"Okay," Cole said. He gave Mitch a look and the other boy just shrugged. They walked into the room.

"Tara, Mitch, Cole," Buffy shouted. "Over here." Anya, Matt, Willow, Xander, and her all watched as the others just walked to another table and sat. Cole looked over at them and gave them an apologetic look and shrugging.

"She hates me," Willow looked down at the table.

"She loves you," Xander said. "Will she is just so scared. She got hurt by Crystal..."

"I know," Willow snapped. Than she looked at Xander. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Xander reached over and put his hand on her arm. "Tara is completely in love with you. She loves you more than she even thought was possible. She thought Crystal hurt her bad. But she wasn't in love with Crystal. So when you hurt her. It was bad. You didn't mean to. I get that. Everyone does. But she isn't thinking straight. All she knows is that in less than 2 weeks now you are gonna be gone and that scares her."

"I'm not leaving," Willow said.

"What?" Xander, Anya, and Matt said.

"She is moving in with me and my mom," Buffy said.

"I talked about it with my parents last night and told them I wasn't going. They said it was my choice. I'm 17 and they said I was old enough to make my own decisions. They said they know I am happy here and they are cool with it."

"Why haven't you told Tara?" Xander asked.

"I have been trying."

"How long have you known you were gonna stay?"

"Couple days. I knew I wanted to, but I didn't think my parents would let me. I asked them when they first told me and they said no, but they changed their mind when I stopped eating and I was in my room alot crying. They thought it was cause I was so upset about moving. And it was, but mostly it was cause Tara dumped me and Jake told me to stay away from him and her and told me he hated me," tears came to Willow's eyes. "I can't sit here," she got up.

"I'll go with you," Buffy said.

"No please just leave me alone," Willow walked out of the bathroom. Tara watched her go.

"Tara please talk to her," Cole said.

"You guys are in love," Mitch said.

"Not talking about it." Tara said. Cole and Mitch just looked at each other and sighed.

"I'm glad you came," Anya smiled at Tara.

"Thanks," she smiled back. Anya went back to work.

"What can I get ya hot stuff," Buffy smiled at Tara.

"I'm not sure yet sexy," Tara smiled back.

Buffy laughed. "I'm glad you don't hate me."

"Why would I?" Tara asked confused.

"Cause I didn't tell you."

"It wasn't your place to tell me."

"Tara listen..."

"Buffy your food is up," Joyce said.

"Coming mom," Buffy smiled at Tara than walked away.

"Hey," Willow said coming up to Tara.

"Hi," Tara said.

"After this is done, can we talk please?"

Tara looked at Willow and saw the tears in her eyes. "Okay."

"You will?" Willow smiled.

"Yes I will."

"Thank you."

"Waitress," someone called.

"I gotta get back to work," Willow smiled at her than walked over to the table.

"Hey," a girl sat next to Tara.

"Hi," Tara said.

"I'm Gwen," the girl said.

"I'm Tara."

"I know," the girl said.

"Um okay," Tara just gave the girl a look.

"Okay look," Gwen looked at her. "You dumped Willow okay? And you can't have her back."

"Excuse me," Tara said.

"She is my girlfriend now."

"She is your what?" Tara almost shouted.

"Yeah so stay away from her."

"Hey Gwen," Willow walked up to the two girls. "What are you doing here?"

"To see you," Gwen smiled at her.

"Um," Willow said.

"I have to go," Tara stood up.

"What? Why?" Willow said. "Our talk?"

"Talk with your girlfriend," Tara said.

"My what?" Willow looked shocked and confused.

"Goodbye Willow," Tara ran out the diner.

"Tara," Willow shouted than she spun and glared at Gwen. "What the hell was she talking about?"

"I told her about us," Gwen said.

"What us? There is no us. I told you I didn't want to date you. I told you I was in love with Tara. I told you I was gonna try to get her back."

"She isn't good for you."

"Your fucking insane," Willow shouted.

"What is going on?" Joyce asked.

"She is insane," Willow pointed at Gwen. "She told Tara she was my girlfriend. Joyce Tara was gonna talk to me and she fucked it up."

"Get out of here," Joyce said to Gwen.

"Now!" Buffy shouted.

Gwen got up and walked out.

"Who was that?" Joyce asked.

"A girl from one of my classes. She has liked me for awhile. I kept turning her down and than she got all pissed when I started to date Tara," Willow stopped. "I gotta go find Tara."

"No you gotta work," Joyce said. "Let her calm down."

"Okay," Willow sighed.
Tara stopped running when she was about two blocks away. i can't believe her. another girlfriend. after... wait how do i know if it's true. maybe they are friends. but wait why would that girl say that if they were just friends. does she like willow? of course she does. who wouldn't like willow. ugh i need something to get my mind off this. i don't want to think about it. i don't want to think about. need something to distract my thoughts. Need something to distract my thoughts. think of something else. think of some... Tara stopped dead in tracks. She found the thing to distract her thoughts.

Cole.

Mitch.

Cole and Mitch.

In the Alley.

Making out.

They were making out.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:26 am 
3. Flaming O

Hello again :) I'm glad Willow isn't leaving but stupid Gwen. Ahh I could hit her right now. I'm hoping this story will end up like the elderly peoples story, what with the threat of moving and mitch and cole and all. Talking about Mitch and Cole. Mitch And Cole? I didn't see that coming, or at least not with Cole anyway. Anyhoo great update :D :peace

♂+♂=♥ ♂+♀=♥ ♀+♀=♥

Love Is Love.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:30 am 
3. Flaming O

I KNEW IT!!! Mitch and Cole..I had a bet going with myself (and that sounded a lot less sad in my head :P )

Great update :party
xx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:38 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

aaarrgggghh...you can't stop right there missy :gnome
pleaseee..pleaseeee I beg you update this fic soonish :pray :pray
and about Mitch and Cole..I kinda saw that one coming..but not to sure ;-)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:53 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Stupid bitch Gwen :smash ... I really hope that Willow catches up with Tara and they spend the night talking... So Mitch and Cole... hmm they seem a nice couple...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:42 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:shy Don't you dare stop there!!

Willow and Tara need :wtkiss , lots and lots of :wtkiss right now and no more stupid Gwen and happiness. I need happiness. Angst does not sit well with me.

Demanding more!!!!

:peace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:03 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

more soon please i really want for willow and tara to work everything out. needto see some :wtkiss :wtkiss soonish. dont like angst at all. oh yeah and please give that little devil gwen a good :smash on the head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:16 pm 
2. Floating Rose

VivaLaMegaaan: Thank you =) I'm glad you are enjoying the story =) And of course Willow isn't leaving, she wouldn't do that =)

W&T: It didn't sound sad haha. I'm glad that you won your bet =)

arsyadriani: I hope this is soon enough for the update =) I'm happy you are liking the story =)

Zampsa1975: I'm glad you like Mitch and Cole together =)

Laragh: I hope this meets your demands haha and makes you happy =)

willowandtaraforever: I hope this is soon enough for you =) I'm sorry you don't like angst =(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tara stood there watching the sight in front of her. Cole had Mitch pinned against the wall and they were making out. Making out. She still couldn't believe it. They pulled away from each other. "I love you," Cole whispered to Mitch.

"I love you too baby," Mitch smiled, than he took Cole's hand and they turned to walk. Both of them stopping at the person in front of them. "Tara."

"I...um....hi," Tara squeaked out.

"Um we were just um we were..." Cole was trying to think of something to say.

"Going at it in an alley?" Tara smirked.

"I think we need to talk," Mitch said.

"Yeah," Tara turned around and walked around the corner. She sat on a bench there. Cole and Mitch followed and sat on either side of her.

"So were to begin," Mitch said.

"Well either Cole is your mate or you have a really really really pissed off girlfriend out there somewhere," Tara smirked at Mitch.

Cole laughed. "I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend out there somewhere or my heart would be broken."

"I don't baby," Mitch smiled at him than looked at Tara. "We have been together for 5 months."

"5 months," Tara said.

"Yup," Cole said.

"But you," Tara pointed at Cole. "Always flirting with me and Buffy and and..."

"I couldn't have you guys finding out.," Cole said.

"Why?"

"Cause I was scared if one person knew everyone would know. My dad would not like me being gay and I didn't know how Xander would react.," Cole said.

"Me and Willow date." Tara stopped. "Did date."

"Yeah, but it's different from your cousin and friend dating to your best guy friend being gay. I didn't want to start acting weird with me."

"He isn't like that babe," Tara said.

"That's what I told him."

"I was just scared."

"Well I don't tell anyone," Tara smiled. "So Cole," Tara smirked at him. "What's your fedish with his neck."

"Tara," Mitch slapped her arm playfully.

"What?" Tara laughed.

"It's cute," Cole smiled. They all laughed. For the rest of the night Tara hung out with Cole and Mitch. She enjoyed watching them together. She thought they were really cute and she was happy for them. Tara smiled. i think me and willow found our billy and dean. Her smiled faded. She looked at the ground.

"Come on buttercup," Mitch said. "Let's go walk Cole home than I will walk you home." Tara smiled and got up. Her friends put their arms around her and they walked home.

"Hello," Tara answered.

"Where have you been?" Willow almost shouted. "I have been worried sick. I have been trying to call you for hours. No one has seen you. We even went out looking for you, but nothing..."

"Baby calm down," Tara said.

"A thousand bad thoughts went through my head. I thought you were hurt or dead and than I was crying and Buffy had to calm me down. And...and...did you just call me baby?" Willow asked, hopeful.

"I didn't...I mean..."

"Baby she isn't my girlfriend."

"She isn't?" Willow could hear the relieve in Tara's voice.

"No. She has liked me for a long time. But I kept turning her down. Than she got all pissed when I started to date you than when I went to school and I was all upset she asked what was wrong and I told her. After that she started calling me alot and showing up at work and walking with me around school. I kept telling her I didn't want her. That I only wanted you, but she wouldn't back off."

"Baby take a breath."

"Please talk to me in person."

"Okay."

"Really?"

"Really? When?"

"Right now?"

"Okay, I'll be right there."

"I'm over Buffy's."

"See ya soon," Tara hung up.

"I love you," Willow said into the dead line than hung up her phone.

"Be back soon okay?" Buffy said. "It's almost 1 in the morning and I don't want my mom getting pissed."

"Okay," Willow hugged her friend than went downstairs. She climbed into Tara's jeep.

"Hey," Tara said.

"Hey," Willow stared at her.

"Where too?"

"The pond."

"Okay," Tara started up the car. The car ride to the park was quiet as was the walk back towards the pond. They sat under a tree. Tara giggled.

"What?" Willow asked.

"Sophie and Anne had their first time under a tree by a pond."

"Oh," Willow smiled.

"What did you want to talk about?" Tara asked.

"Us."

"What about us?"

"Can there be an us again?" Willow looked at Tara. "I need you and Jake. I need you both. I'm not moving."

"You aren't?" Tara looked at her.

"I'm moving in with Buffy, my parents already said I could."

"So your staying. Here. With me...I mean Buffy."

"I'm staying here with you," Willow leaned over. "And Jake." Willow smiled and kissed Tara. Tara reacted right away. She pulled Willow closer to her. It had been not even 3 days since their last kiss, but Tara missed kissing Willow alot. Willow opened her mouth and Tara did the same. Their tongues danced together. Tara couldn't help the moan that escaped from her throat. Than she was pulling Willow top of her. Without stopping the kiss, her back hit the ground and Willow was hovering over her. Tara grabbed the bottom of Willow's hoodie than pulled away from the kiss and pulled the hoodie off. "What are doing?" Willow asked.

"Trying to seduce you," Tara pulled Willow back down and continued the make out. She grabbed the bottom of Willow's shirt and pulled that off.

"Are you sure?" Willow asked.

"If I wasn't sure than I wouldn't do it," Tara rolled Willow onto her back and hovered over her. "Are you sure?"

"If I wasn't sure than I wouldn't let you do this," Willow smirked.

"Smartass," Tara said.

"But you love me."

"Yes I do," Tara kissed Willow's neck. "Forever." she continued kissing down.

"Three hours?" Willow said.

"Yeah."

"Wow," Willow smiled.

"So..."

"So what?"

"Are you guys back together?" Buffy asked.

"Yes," Willow blushed.

"You guys had sex!" Buffy shouted.

"Shut-up," Willow covered her mouth. "You are gonna wake up your mom." Buffy mumbled something under Willow's hand. "What?" Willow moved her hand away.

"But you guys did, didn't you?"

"Maybe," Willow smirked.

"You lost your virginity."

"Maybe," Willow smirked again.

"You did," Buffy danced. "Now the gang is vigrin free."

"Your a goof and I'm a tired so I'm going to bed," Willow laughed.

"Wait no bed, details."

"You want details about me and Tara making love?"

"Duh," Buffy grabbed Willow's arm and made her sit on the sofa than she sat next to her and looked at Willow. "Well come on, spill it women."

"Have a fun night."

Tara let out a squeak and turned on her light. "God Xander don't do that to me."

Xander laughed. "Sorry. But you were gone a long time and I wanted to know what happened." Tara blushed and smiled. "Oh my gosh." Xander stood up from Tara's bed and smiled. "You guys had sex."

"Maybe," Tara smirked.

"You did," Xander started to bounce up and down. "Details." Xander said. "Wait." he stopped bouncing and looked at Tara. "Nevermind don't give me details. Ew bad images of my cousin." he started to smack his head.

Tara laughed. "Get out I am tired."

"Okay. But you guys are back together. Right?"

"Duh," Tara smiled.

"Good, night."

"Night." Tara got changed in her pj's than climbed into bed. A couple minutes later there was a knock on her door. "Come in," she said sitting up.

"Hi," Jake said.

"Sweetie, why are up?"

"I couldn't sleep, you weren't home."

"Come here," Tara said. Jake walked over and climbed into bed with her.

"Where were you?"

"Talking to Willow."

"Oh," Jake looked down. "I miss her."

"She will be here tomorrow."

"She will?" Jake looked up at her.

Tara nodded. "We are back together," she grinned.

"Is she moving?"

"Nope."

"She isn't?"

"Nope."

"So we can be a family?" Jake asked with a smile.

"Yes," Tara smiled back.

"YAY!" Jake threw his hands in the air.

"Now you need to be asleep," Tara laughed.

"Can I sleep in here with you?"

"Yes you can." They got settled down into bed and fell asleep.
Tara, Willow, and Jake spent most of the week over at Sophie and Anne's. Benny had to go out of town so Paige went with him. Emily was staying with a friend. And Xander was enjoying time with his new girlfriend, Cordelia, at the house.

"How are things going in here?" Anne asked walking into the sofa where Sophie and Jake sat.

"I think I got the hang of this sewing thing," Jake smiled up at her.

"Yes he does," Sophie said. "And I want to the be the first person you make something for."

"I promise you will be," Jake smiled at her. Anne watched the two and smiled. Than she walked out onto the front porch where Tara sat on a rocking chair with Willow in her lap.

"Hello girls," she said sitting in the other rocking chair.

"Hi," both girls said.

"Dinner will be ready soon."

"Thank you for having us over," Willow smiled.

"Thank you for making dinner for us every night this week," Anne smiled.

"That was Tara not me," Willow said.

"I won't let her near the stove," Tara said.

"One time," Willow looked at her girlfriend. "One time I burn something and you won't let me forget it."

"Sweetie you didn't just burn it, you caught it on fire."

"Benny put it out," Willow pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

Anne laughed. "You two are cute."

"Thank you," Tara said. She looked at Willow who was still pouting. She leaned over and kissed her. "there happy?"

"Yes," Willow buried her face into Tara's neck and kissed her pulse.

"Sophie taught Jake how to sew. He is a very fast learner."

"Yeah he is," Tara agreed.

"Very special little boy," Anne said. "I know where he gets that from," she smiled at Tara.

"We want food," Sophie said coming out onto the porch holding Jake's hand.

"It's gonna be done soon," Anne said.

"Well hurry it up lady we are a growing boy and a shrinking lady," Sophie smirked at her wife. The others started laughing.

"Thank you for having us," Tara smiled.

"I am gonna finish up your gift tonight," Jake said to Sophie.

"I can't wait to see whatever the beautiful thing is you make me," Sophie smiled at the boy. They all gave hugs and the three got into the jeep.

"Such sweet kids," Anne said.

"Yes they are," Sophie agreed. She looked at her wife and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too," Anne gave her wife a small kiss than lead them up the porch and to their rocking chairs.

"We didn't know who would be home," Tara said.

"You should have called," Benny crossed his arms over his chest.

"You guys were suppose to be home till tomorrow," Tara laughed.

"Well we are home," Emily said.

"I'm sorry," Tara walked by her and kissed her head than sat on the sofa. Willow sat next to her and cuddled into her side. Jake sat next to them.

"What is that?" Emily asked Jake, pointing to the thing sitting next to him.

"I'm make Sophie a scarf," he smiled.

"She has been teaching him how to sew," Willow smiled.

"She said that I am a natural," Jake smiled.

"So where is Cordelia?" Tara asked.

"She went home about an hour ago," Xander said.

"I don't like her," Emily said.

"Why?" Xander asked.

"Cause she is stupid," Emily said.

"Emily Marie," Paige said.

"Why do you say that?" Xander asked.

"She is dating you," Emily said.

"Hey," Xander said. Everyone started to laugh. "Come here," he grabbed his sister and started to tickle her.

"Ah help me," she giggled.

"I will," Benny grabbed a pillow and started to hit Xander.

"Hey," Xander said.

"I'll help you," Tara set her ice cream down, grabbed a pillow, and started to hit her uncle.

"Ah Willow control your women," Benny laughed.

"But it's so funny to watch," Willow giggled. Than the phone rang.

"I'll get it," Paige laughed walking into the kitchen.

"Get him Tara," Jake giggled.

"How about I get you," Willow started to tickle him.

"No," Jake giggled.

"Baby help," Benny laughed as Paige walked back into the room. "Baby?" he asked as he saw the look on her face. "Guys stop." he stood up. The others followed. "What happened?"

"That was..." Paige trailed off tears in her eyes.

"Mom what's wrong?" Xander asked. He put his arm around his mom's shoulder.

Paige looked at Tara. "Sweetie."

"What?" Tara asked.

"That was Anne on the phone." she paused. "Sophie..." she took a breath. "Sophie passed away about an hour ago."

"What?" Tara said. "But...we...we..." tears sprang to her eyes. She started to shake. Willow jumped up and grab a hold of girlfriend. "We were just there," Tara said as tears poured down her cheeks.

"I know sweetie, she passed away not long after you left. They were sitting on their rocking chairs..."

"Watching the sunset," Willow said threw her tears.

"Watching the sunset," Paige said. Tears coming down her own face. "She said she looked over when Sophie had said anything and..." Paige trailed off. Xander hugged his mom as did Benny. Tara buried her face into Willow's neck and they both sunk to the floor.

Emily stood there watching the sight, tears in her own eyes, than she looked at Jake. "Are you okay?" Jake sat there. No tears. Just staring at the half finished scarf next to him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:23 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

HAHAHA *giggle giggle* HAH
i knew it!!!!!!! Cole and Mitch HAHAHAH*giggle*

Great fic can't wait for next update ^^ :pinky :pinky :pinky :smash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:28 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Damn, I was like a second away from getting dibs!

Uh...second dibs!

And yay! I knew I could trust you to make it better. And yay for making love for the first time (feel free to give us explicit scenes later on ;-) )

I'm so happy they're together! Willow and Tara apart is like...is like...well, my brain is too muddled to think of a proper analogy, but it is very, very, very of the bad.

Don't do it again! Lol, only messing (well, kinda. please don't break them up again :pray )

Sad for Sophie :sob

Hope she handles everything okay with her family.

Can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:06 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Sophie passing makes me really sad... Maybe now Tara, Willow & Jake could start to live in their cabin...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:10 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

awwr :'( :'( *cries more*
i literally have tears in my eyes

and yay they back togever! :D:D go Will and Tara!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:44 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

AWW poor sophie :sob glad to see willow and tara back together again.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:08 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

that was soonish update in my book :party
:sob that was sad..but she'd got the good last-memory and with Anne in her arms..and knowing that Jake almost finished with her scarf.. :cry

well..good thing is Willow and Tara had sorted things out. can't have they stay away from each other..
more pleeaseeeee :pray

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:38 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Laragh: Actually I think you did kinda get dibs haha. tarawillow<3's reply was to the post before that haha. I think, but maybe I'm wrong. But anyways I'm not very good with sex scenes haha. You are amazing with them, me not so much. Don't worry, I'm not gonna break them up again. I wouldn't do that to them. Or you hehe. I'm glad you are liking the story.

Zampsa1975: Yes her passing is sad. I was crying as I wrote it.

tarawillow<3: As I said I had tears when I wrote it. And of course they are back together I wouldn't keep them apart for to long =)

willowandtaraforever: I'm glad that you are glad they are back together and they will stay that way =)

arsyadriani: I'm glad it was soonish enough for you =) yes she did have a good last memory and many good memories before that. Nope we can't have them staying away from each other.
--------------------------------------------------------
Willow groaned a little and buried her head deeper into the softness next to her. She took a deep breath and smiled at the familiar smell. Then she opened her eyes and last night evens came flooded back to her. Sophie. Poor Sophie. Poor Anne. Tears came to her eyes. Tara. She looked at her girlfriend who was still sleeping. Willow couldn't help, but smile. She looked so peaceful. She was so gorgeous. Last night after Paige told them all about Sophie's death, Jake said he had work to do than ran upstairs with the half finish the scarf. Willow lead Tara upstairs and laid her down. Tara had curled into a ball on the bed and Willow laid down next to her and spooned her from behind. That is apparently how they stayed all night, cause that is how they were right now. Tara stirred next to her and mumbled something. Willow kissed her cheek and Tara's eye fluttered open. "Morning baby," Willow smiled at her.

"Sophie," Tara said and tears came to her eyes. Than she shot up. "Emily."

"No baby Emily is okay," Willow sat up to.

"No today is Emily's birthday," Tara looked at Willow.

"Oh god," Willow covered her mouth with her hand.

Tara groaned. "Poor Anne, Poor Emily. Come on," she grabbed Willow's hand and they walked downstairs.

"Morning girls," Paige said as they girls walked into the kitchen.

"Morning," Willow and Tara said. "Where is Emily?" Tara asked sitting at the table.

"Still sleeping I guess," Paige said. "She hasn't come down." she sighed. "This isn't gonna be a fun birthday."

"Yes it is," Tara said. Willow and Paige looked at her. "Today we are gonna have the family dinner. Tomorrow we are gonna have the party. Do you really really think Sophie would want anything less? She was so excited to come to the party. She would want us to still have it. She would want Emily to have the best birthday. You only turn 7 once."

"I agree," Willow said. She reached over and put some of Tara's hair behind her ear. "I think that is exactly what Sophie would want."

"Me too, now will you two go wake up Xander, Emily, and Jake for school?"

"Yup," Willow and Tara got up and walked upstairs.

"Where were you second?" Tara looked at him.

"Um..." Mitch blushed.

"You and Cole were getting it on in the bathroom weren't you?" Tara smirked.

"No," Mitch said. "In his car." Tara laughed.

"What's so funny?" Willow asked coming over and sitting on Tara's lap.

"Nothing," Tara said. She was still the only person that knew about Mitch and Cole. She felt kinda bad about keeping it a secret. Epically since she yelled at Willow for keeping her secret about moving. But this was different. This was Cole and Mitch's business and like she told Buffy at the diner. It wasn't her place to tell.

"Okay," Willow shrugged her shoulders and buried her face into Tara's neck. "I missed you."

Tara giggled. "You saw me in lunch."

Willow leaned back. "That was a whole hour and a half ago. I need Taraness every second of everyday," Willow kiss her girlfriend.

"Oh gag me," Anya said.

"My pleasure," Tara said when she pulled away from Willow. Buffy and Mitch giggled.

"Shut-up," Anya shoved Buffy.

"What is your problem?" Mitch asked.

"She is all pissed cause Xander is dating Cordelia," Buffy said.

"I am not," Anya said.

"Haven't you been dating Matt for awhile?" Mitch said.

"Yeah, but Xander wasn't suppose to date anyone. He was suppose to get all jealous and punch Matt and tell me his undying love for me," Anya said.

Willow and Tara snorted.

"That was my reaction," Buffy said.

"You guys just aren't romantic," Anya said.

"Excuse me," Tara said. "Ms. gag me."

"Good morning students," the teacher walked in.

"See you after class," Willow kissed Tara than got up and followed Buffy and Anya too their table.

"So things going good with you guys?" Mitch asked.

"Yeah," Tara said.

"Than why do you look upset?"

"Sophie passed away last night," Tara said.

"Oh Tara," Mitch wrapped her in a hug. "I'm so sorry," he whispered into her hair.

"Thank you," Tara said.

"Tara, Mitch," they pulled apart at their names and looked at the teacher. "I don't think Willow will like that very much." he smirked.

Willow and the rest of the class were staring at them. "Sorry," Mitch said and leaned back in his seat.

"We all know Tara is pretty, but stop flirting with the lesbian," the teacher teased than continued with teaching.

Willow glared at Mitch than turned around. "Does Mitch like Tara?" she asked Buffy and Anya.

"They sure do hangout alot," Anya said. "Epically when you guys were broken up for them three days. She was with Mitch and Cole alot. And wasn't she with them late that night you kept trying to call her, but nothing?"

"Anya shut-up," Buffy said. "Just cause Xander is having sex with Cordelia instead of you, doesn't mean Tara is having sex with Mitch or Cole instead of Willow."

"We had sex," Willow said.

"But only once," Anya said.

"We have been with Sophie, Anne, and Jake most of the week."

"I'm just saying," Anya said.

"Anya," Buffy snapped. "Stop being a fucking ass. Willow don't listen to her. You know Tara is a lesbian and you know she is in love with you and doesn't like Mitch and Cole in that way even if they like her in that way."

"Yeah," Willow leaned back in her chair. Jealousy flooding through her veins.

"She doesn't like me," Mtich said.

"What?" Tara looked at him.

"Did you see the look she gave me? Willow thinks I like you."

"But your gay and so am I."

"But she doesn't know that," Mitch said. Tara gave him a look. "Well I mean of course she knows about you, hello you guys are dating and all, but she doesn't know about me."

"Well when she finds out than she will know that you don't like me. Don't worry about it."

After class Willow ran back to Tara and gave her a hug. "Hi baby," Tara smiled at her.

"Hi," Willow hugged Tara tightly around the waist and buried her head in her neck. "Anya is mean," she mumbled.

"Why?" Willow didn't say anything. "Baby, why?"

Willow pulled away and looked at Mitch and than Tara. "She is all pissed about Xander sleeping with Cordelia so she was trying to make me feel bad by saying that you probably had sex with Mitch and Cole while we were broken up and that's why you were missing for hours after the diner incident."

"What?" Tara and Mitch both shouted. Willow looked back and fourth between the two. "That's bullshit," Mitch said.

"Mitch," Tara said.

"No that makes me mad. You are a lesbian and I am g..." Mitch stopped. He stared at Willow with wide eyes. He sighed. "I'm gay."

"You are?" Willow said. Tara smiled at Mitch.

"Yes, I'm gay. As in I like guys."

"Aw," Willow said. "Oh god, i'm so stupid."

"Why?" Tara looked at her.

"Cause I was actually getting jealous. Even if you weren't gay Mitch I know that neither one of you guys would do that. And Cole wouldn't either, even though he is a pig." Tara and Cole exchanged a look and Tara tried not to laugh. "What?" Willow asked seeing the exchange.

"Nothing," Tara said.

"No what? Please baby don't keep things from me," Willow looked up into Tara's eyes. "You promised you wouldn't keep anything from me and I promised I wouldn't keep anything from you."

Tara looked into the pool of green in front of her and heart started to melt. She looked at Mitch. "Mitch..." she begged.

"Cole is gay." Mitch said.

"What?" Willow looked at him.

"Me and Cole are gay together," Mitch said.

Tara laughed. Willow and Mitch looked at her. "Sorry," she said calming done so, but still giggling. "That sounded funny." she looked at the two faces giving her funny looks. "Nevermind," Tara waved her hand. "Just walk, it's time to go home."

"This is my gay best friend," Tara smiled proudly.

Mitch laughed. "I'm Mitch to everyone who isn't Tara." he held his hand out.

Anne giggled. "It's nice to meet you." she took his hand.

"How are you going?" Willow asked as they all took a seat on the porch.

"I am doing as good as I'm going to be doing," Anne said. "I miss very much, but as long as I think about the amazing 60 years we spent together, I will be okay." she smiled at the 3 teens. "The funeral is on Sunday. Tonight I am going to dinner with your family and tomorrow I am going to the party. Your aunt called me and talked to me and I agree with everything you said this morning Tara," she smiled at the girl.
_________
The rest of the day was spent talking. Mitch learned alot about Anne and Sophie, and Billy and Dean. When the time came they all went out to dinner. Despite the sad lost they all had, they enjoyed themselves and they all knew the Sophie was somewhere was watching over them and smiling.

"Okay," Benny said as they stood in the parking lot outside the resturant. "Willow and Tara, why don't you guys take Anne home."

"Okay," Tara smiled. "Can we take Mitch and Cole too?"

"If they want to go with you?" Benny look confused.

"It is better than sitting with the bickering couple," Willow pointed at Anya and Xander who had been fighting non stop all night, all week even.

"Good point," Benny said.

"Here," Jake said walking up to Anne, holding out something purple.

"What is this?" Anne asked taking it.

"It's a scarf. For Sophie. I told her she would be the first person I made something for. I promised," he looked at the ground.

"Her favroite color," Anne smiled at the purple scarf in her hand. Tears in her eyes. "This is beautiful." She picked up the small boy and held him tight.

Jake hugged her back. "I figured since I couldn't give it to her, I would give it to you since you were her soul mate."

Anne pulled back. "Soul mate?" she smiled at the boy.

He smiled back. "That's why she always called you." more tears came to Anne's eyes. "Happy tears?" Jake asked.

"Very happy," the older women kissed the boys cheek and hugged him more. Willow and Tara stood off to the side. Arms around each other watching the two, smiling. They all got into their cars and started home.

"Are you sure you will be okay here tonight alone?" Tara asked.

"I can't not be here," Anne said.

"If you want I can drop off everyone and come and stay with you so you won't be alone," Tara said.

"You would do that?" Anne asked.

"Of course," Tara smiled.

"Well if you want all four of you can stay here."

"All of us," Cole said.

"Yes," she smiled at the two boys in the back seat. She knew about their relationship.

"Let me call my dad," Cole smiled.

"Me too," Mitch said.

That night all four teens were set up with blankets and pillows in the living. Anne offered the guest room, but they all said they wanted to sleep near the fire. "Be sure to put it out before you fall sleep," Anne said. "We don't need a fire."

"We will," Tara hugged the women. Anne walked upstiars.
5 hours later Anne came walking down the stairs. She looked into the living room and smiled at the four sleeping teens. Willow was sleeping on her back on the sofa, Tara on top of her. Cole and Mitch were on the flooring. Cole spooning Mitch from behind. She thought of all the memories of her, Sophie, Billy, and Dean staying up late in the same living room years and years ago. Anne walked out on the porch. Tara stirred in her sleep hearing the door close. She looked at Willow, smiled, kissed her forehead, than got up.

"Anne?" she walked onto the porch.

"Hello dear," Anne said from her rocking chair.

"What are you doing?" Tara sat on the other one.

"Just thinking, couldn't sleep anymore."

"I hope 60 years from now me and Willow are sitting together, still completely in love. Like you and Sophie."

"You will be," Anne smiled over at her. "You guys remind me alot of Sophie and myself."

Tara smiled at her. "If you need anything, I'm here."

"Thank you," Anne said. "For everything that you have done for me and Anne. Taking care of this cemetery by ourselves was getting to much. I was so focused on taking care of her, that I didn't take care of it or myself the way I should have."

"Yourself," Tara looked at older women. She was staring out at the cemetery.

"I have cancer darling."

"C-c-c-cancer? Where?" panic shot through Tara.

"Where it isn't," Anne looked at the girl. "Would take less time."

"Anne..." tears came to Tara's eyes.

"Don't cry darling."

"But...but..."

"My days are number. I have served my purpose in life. And that was loving and taking care of Sophie. She was my whole world. My everything. Our purpose was to love each other and we both fulfilled that with all we had. When I go I will be with her again," Anne smiled.

"I don't know what I'm going to do without both of you," Tara sighed.

"Yes you do," Anne looked at her. "We will always be with."

"I know," Tara got up and hugged the women.

"Now let's try to sleep," Anne smiled. She took Tara's hand and they went inside. "Good night."

"Night," Tara said. She walked back over to the sofa and laid onto of Willow. Willow instantly wrapped her arms around Tara's waist and pulled her close. Tara smiled. "My purpose is to love you," she whispered into Willow's ear. "I love you so much more than I think you know."

"I know," Willow mumbled. "Cause it's how much I love you," she opened her eyes and looked at Tara.

"Did I wake you?" Tara asked.

"Yes when you got up, I followed, but then I heard you and Anne talking so I came back to the sofa."

"I didn't mean to wake you."

"Well I can't sleep without you in my arms so when you left them I woke up," Willow smiled at her.

"I'm sorry," Tara smiled back.

"It's okay, just don't do it again," Willow kissed her. They both giggled.

"I'll save you," they pulled apart and looked at Mitch. "Don't worry," he mumbled in his sleep. "The evil lemonade will not get away with this." Tara and Willow covered their mouths and bit back a laugh.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next