The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic: Starting Over
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:25 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Title: Starting Over
Author: Paranormalness90 (ash)
Rating: Hmm i'm gonna say R
Disclaimer: i don't own any of the BTVS characters. We all know who they belong too. The characters who are not from the show are just random ones I came up with.
Summary: Okay so i'm not good with summaries, but here goes nothing... Tara moves to SunnyDale to live with her aunt and uncle and her cousins Xander and Emily. She mets this certain girl who she starts to fall for. Will she go for it or will her past keep her from it.

Starting over. Alot of people go through a time where they want to start over. Sometimes they want to forget their past. Sometimes they want to change the road they are going down. Sometimes they are leaving some people to hopefully gain something better. All of these things are what Tara hoped for.

It felt like she had been driving for days, but in actuality it was only a couple hours. She was hungry and tired and just wanted to get there as soon as possible. Finally she saw the sign for SunnyDale.

"Well here goes nothing," Tara whispered to herself as she passed the sign. She went through the small town. It seemed different yet the same. It has been 9 years since she has been down here. 9 whole years.

She passed by the old place she used to swim. She smiled as the memory of playing hide and seek came to her. It was late and Xander was it. Tara was small enough to hide between two rocks near the water. Xander couldn't find her. He searched for an hour before he ran to his mom. They all came running calling her name and when she came out, she was in trouble. Not by Aunt Paige. She didn't care. But Tara's dad did. He had yelled at her and screamed at her. Her mom just stood there and did nothing. 6 months later her dad left. Her mom never told her why he left. But he never came back. No phone calls, visits, emails, nothing. She didn't even know if he was alive.

"Shit," Tara said as she slammed on her brakes. She became so lost in her thoughts that she almost passed the house. She pulled into the driveway and turned off the engine. She stared up at the house in front of her. It was pretty. She always loved being here. It was the only place she ever really felt at home.

"Are you just gonna sit in there all day?" Tara jumped at the voice. She turned to her right and a man stood there.

"Uncle Benny," she opened her door and jumped into the man's arms.

"How are you dear?" he asked as he pulled away.

"I am...okay," Tara faked a smile.

"That's good," her uncle rubbed her arm and smiled back. If he knew her smile was fake he didn't say anything or give her a look, which made her feel happy. Usually people hounded her endlessly on what was wrong. She didn't understand why people did it. She never told anyone anytthing, but for some reason they though she would cave.

"Hey sweetheart," Aunt Paige walked up and gave her a hug.

"Hi," Tara sighed into the embrace. Her aunt's hugs were always nice. Aunt Paige was one of them people who could make even the most depressed person happy. That's once thing Tara always loved about her. And it's once reason why she found herself here now.

"Well let's get you inside and unpacked," Benny said reaching into her car and grabbing the twos bags that were back there. They all walked into the house.

"Hi." Tara heard a voice yell. She saw a flash of brown and than she felt something grab onto her leg. She looked down and saw crystal blue eyes staring back at her.

"Hi Emily," she smiled as she looked at her 6-year-old cousin.

"Wanna play?" Emily asked still holding onto her leg.

"Sweetie, let Tara get settled. You guys can play later," Paige said.

"Can I help you unpack?" Emily had let go of her leg and was now bouncing up and down. "Please, please, please, please..."

"Okay," Tara laughed grabbing ahold of both Emily's shoulders. "You can help me."

"YAY!" Emily threw her hands in the air, than grabbed Tara's hand and ran upstairs.

"You think that she will be happy here?" Benny asked his wife.

"I hope so," they looked at each other and smiled than followed the girls upstairs.
_______
"So is this cousin of yours hot?" Cole asked Xander as they walked down the street. Anya, Buffy, and Willow following them.

"Dude, you don't stand a chance," Xander replied.

"And why not?"

"Have you looked at yourself," Buffy said. Cole turned around the gave her the finger. "No thanks, what part of 'have you looked at yourself' didn't you understand?" Willow, Anya, and Xander busted out laughing. Cole just gave Buffy a dirty look and turned back around.

"You don't stand a chance because she is a lesbian," Xander said.

"She is?" Willow asked.

"So Willow stands a chance," Anya smiled.

"Yeah right," Willow said looking down at the ground.

"Actually," Xander fell into step next to Willow. "I think you and my cousin would make a cute couple."

"What is she like?" Buffy asked.

"She is really funny and nice. When we were kids she always made me laugh. She is really shy when you first get to know her, but than you can't get to her to shut up" Xander laughed and the other smiled. "She has a really good heart..." Xander's words trailed off some.

"I know that face," Willow said stopping. "What's wrong."

"Well..." he stopped talking and they all stopped walking.

"Well..." Anya encouraged him.

"She has had a pretty fucked up life," he said.

"There is your stop sign," Anya said.

"What?" the others all asked at the same time looking at her.

"If she is broken than you shouldn't mess with her," Anya said.

"She isn't broken," Buffy said. "She isn't broken right?" Buffy turned to Xander.

"I guess she kinda is," he said.

"Well if she is broken than we all just have to fix her," Willow smiled.

"Yeah i'm sure you want to do some fixing to her," Cole said.

"Shut-up," Willow blushed and looked at the ground.

"Well if you want you guys can come to my house," Xander said. "She should be here by now." They all agreed and headed off towards his house.

Last edited by paranormalness90 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Starting Over
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:30 am 
19. Yummy Face

Interesting beginning... I hope Willow very soon starts to bring some happiness and love to Tara's life...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:51 am 
2. Floating Rose

Zampsa1975: don't worry there will be lots of happiness very soon =)

Disclaimer: i don't own any of the BTVS characters. We all know who they belong too. The characters who are not from the show are just random ones I came up with.
Summary: Okay so i'm not good with summaries, but here goes nothing... Tara moves to SunnyDale to live with her aunt and uncle and her cousins Xander and Emily. She mets this certain girl who she starts to fall for. Will she go for it or will her past keep her from it.

"Hello honey," Paige smiled at him.

"Hi, where is she?" Xnader asked again.

"Where is who?" Benny asked. He never looked up from the newspaper he was reading.

"Tara, where is Tara?" Xander was getting impatient. He hadn't seen her in years and now his parents where gonna mess with him? Ugh parents.

"How do you know she is here?" Paige asked getting up from the table.

"I saw her jeep," Xander smiled.

"How do you know that is her jeep?" Benny still didn't look up.

"I..." Xander stopped. Okay so he didn't know for sure that it was her jeep.

"It could be one of our friends," Paige said.

"You have friends?" Cole asked. Everyone turned and looked at him. Benny finally looked up and gave him a look. "I'm not saying you guys aren't cool and stuff. It's just your old and old people don't have friends."

"Cole," Anya smacked him upside the side. "Stop being an idiot."

"Number 1, we aren't old," Paige said.

"Number 2, we have friends," Benny said.

"Number 3 where is Tara?" Xander added. He was now jumping up and down.

"Now I know where Emily gets it from," everyone turned at the new voice.

"TARA!" Xander ran across the kitchen and grabbed her up in a hug. She laughed as he spun her around. "Xander air is a wonderful thing that I need." she said.

"Sorry," he put her down. "Man look at how grown up you are."

"Look at you," Tara said. "When did you get so tall?"

"Growth spurt at 14. Drove all the girls crazy," he smiled.

"Yeah to insanity," Buffy said.

"Shut-up Buffy, oh speaking of Buffy," he grabbed Tara's hand and drug her across the kitchen. "These are my friends. This is Buffy," he pointed at Buffy.

"Really I thought your name was Claire," Tara said as she shook Buffy's hand.

Buffy laughed, "It's nice to meet you."

"We are still waiting for Buffy's growth spurt," Anya said.

"Shut-up," Buffy shoved her. Not so playfully.

"I'm Anya," she extended her hand.

"Nice to meet you," Tara took the hand.

"And I'm Cole," he shoved Anya out of the way and took Tara's hand.

"Hi," Tara said.

"Damn," Cole looked her up and down.

"Excuse me?" Tara pulled her hand away.

"Your hot, why are all the hot ones lesbians," he said.

"Cole," Xander gave him a very dirty look.

"Eh bad for me, good for Willow," he gave Willow's arm a smack.

"What?" Willow's eyes got wide. She looked from Cole to Tara. oh gosh i can't believe he just said that. why do i hangout with him. ugh i wanna hit him. but i don't want tara to think that i am violent. not that i am violent. but what if she likes tough girls. what am i thinking. i don't even her. why am i thinking about what kind of girls she likes. why would she like me. look at her.

"Earth to Willow."

"Huh?" Willow shook her head and looked around the room. Everyone was looking at her.

"I said ignore Cole he is just being stupid," Xander said.

"Hi," Tara held out her hand. "It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too," Willow took her hand. wow she has really soft hands. and very pretty eyes. very blue and nice. someone could get lost in them. i think i already am...

willow what a really pretty name. it fits her. she is really pretty. actually pretty doesn't begin to describe it. she is gorgeous. amazingly gorgeous. with really amazing eyes. she green. oh no. don't start tara. snap out of it. you can't do this. you can't be attracted to this girl. no. no relationships. but such pretty eyes...

"That is if Willow and Tara can stop staring at each other."

"What?" Tara broke eye contact and look around the room. Everyone was watching them. She looked down at her and Willow's still joined hands. "I'm s-so sorry." she pulled her hand away and looked into Willow's eyes again.

Willow just stood there. She didn't think she could talk. but you have to talk. she is gonna think you are a freak or stupid or something. say something. anything. come on will you can do it.

"Video games."

"Huh?" Willow looked over at Anya.

"I said video games," Anya replied. "We are gonna go play some. Do you think you guys can stop staring at each other long enough to join us?"

"Anh," Xander looked at her.

"Uh..." Willow looked at Tara. "Yeah...Coming..."

"I'll make you guys some snacks," Paige smiled at the kids.

"I'll help," Tara took her eyes off of Willow and looked at her aunt.

"You are a guest."

"No i'm not, I'm not leaving anytime soon. And guest usually leave," she smiled.

"Good point, okay if you really want to help me you can." Paige smiled.

"Let's go guys," Cole said. The teenagers minus Tara walked into the living room.

"What was with the stare fest?" Buffy whispered to Willow.

"What stare fest?" Willow sat on the sofa.

"Oh come on," Buffy sat next to her. "You two were totally checking each other out."

"Were not," she looked at Buffy who gave her a look. "Okay..." Willow sighed. "I was checking her out."

Buffy smiled. "So you think she is hot, like Cole?"

"Hot?" Willow look at the kitchen. Tara was laughing about something her aunt said to her. "Is an understatement. She is freaking gorgoues."
_________
"Yummy treats," Tara said walking into the living room.

"Thanks," Buffy, Anya, Cole, and Xander said. Tara laughed. They were all so caught up in playing Halo that she didn't think they even registered there was food.

"Thank you," Willow smiled from the sofa. The others were sprawled out on the floor.

"Not gonna play?" Tara asked sitting down next to Willow.

"Not good at video games," Willow looked down at the ground.

"Me either, but I love Halo," she looked over at the screen.

"Food," Cole said jumping up and going to the tray. Xander followed.

"A little late there boys," Paige laughed as she walked in with drinks.

"So Tara grandma told me once that you made amazing home made tacos," Xander said. "Can you make some for us one night?"

"Yeah, can you? Can you?" Cole asked his face lighting up.

"You sound like Jake," Tara laughed.

"Who is Jake?" Cole gave her a confused look.

"Oh um..." Tara stopped.

"Friends from you used to live?" Buffy asked.

"Uh yeah," Tara said. Xander gave her a look. Tara pleaded with her eyes. Xander looked away. The looks went unnoticed by everyone, but Willow. i wonder who jake is and why tara looks sad.

"So are you gonna make them one night?" Cole asked.

"Will you stop asking." Paige said.

"No it's okay," Tara said. "I'll make them one night. For everyone." she smiled.

"I love tacos," Buffy said.

"I thought you like hot dogs," Cole said.

"Cole!" Xander smacked him. "My mom is right there."

"I like tacos and hot dogs," Emily smiled coming into the room. The room went silent and everyone just looked around at each other. "What?"

"Nothing sweetie," Paige walked over to her. "Did you have a nice nap?"

"Yes I did." Emily ran over and jumped on Tara's lap. "So you are gonna make tacos?"

"One night," she smiled at the kid.

"Will you color with me?"

"Yes I will."

"YAY! Willow color with us too?" Emily smiled over at the redhead.

"Of course I will sweetie," Willow smiled at her.

"YAY! I go get the stuff," Emily ran out of the room. The rest of the night was full of coloring, video games, and food.

"I'm tired," Tara said.

"That doesn't answer my question."

"Xan I'm tired. I have school tomorrow. I haven't been to school in almost 2 years. And I'm nervous. Can we not talk about this right now." Tara stopped at the doorway to her bedroom.

"Okay," Xander held up his hands in surrender. "Night Tare."

"Night Xan." They both walked into their bedrooms and shut the doors.
Dark. It was so Dark. Where did all the light go. Noise. What is that noise? Screaming. Or was it laughing. It was both. Someone was screaming. Horrible scream. The laughing was loud. Who would laugh at horrible screaming? Pain. There was a lot of pain. Blood everywhere. Where did it come from. Pain and blood.

"No," Tara jumped awake. Her heart was racing and her breathing was rough. calm down. i'm at aunt paige's and uncle benny's. i'm safe. i'm okay. it was just a dream. no it was just a nightmare. i have them all the time. so stop pounding so hard heart. everything is okay...i think. Tara laid back down. She losed her eyes, but sleep wasn't coming. "Screw this," she got up and pulled on her hoodie. Than she walked downstairs to the living room. She turned on the tv and started to flip through channels. She found something that looked fun to watch. She curled up on the sofa. Soon she drifted into sleep.

"Huh?" Tara opened her eyes.

"Good morning," Paige smiled at her.

"Where am I?"

"The living room."

Tara sat up. "Oh I must have fallen asleep when I was watching tv."

"Well why don't you go get ready for school. And can you wake Xander up?"

"Yeah," Tara got up and walked up stairs. She opened the door to Xander's room. He was snoring. His mouth was hanging open and there was drool trailing down his chin. Tara covered her mouth with laughter. She walked quietly up to the bed and..."MORNING!" she yelled and jumped on her cousin.

"Ah!" Xander jumped up and stood next to his bed. He looked down and Tara was laughing. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"No," Tara sat up still laughing.

"Than why did you do that?"

"Cause it was funny as shit," Tara fell back over laughing.

"Ha ha ha," Xander said. "Your a real comedian." he grabbed his pillow and smacked her with it.

"Yup that way we can both save some gas," Tara replied.

"So did you have fun with all my friends?"

"Yeah they are nice and funny."

"So...what do you think of Willow?"

"She is sweet." and amazingly gorgeous.

"You know she is gay?"

"Really?" Tara widened her eyes at Xander. "I couldn't tell by the way Cole kept joking with her." Tara smiled.

"Stop being a smartass."

"But it's oh so much fun."

"Do you think you would ever be interested in her?"

"Xan I don't even know her."

"Well get to know her."

"I will."

"Really?" Xander smiled over at her.

"Of course. I'm gonna get to know them all so I can be friends with them."

"Tare..."

"Xander I'm not looking for a relationship."

"Doesn't mean you won't stumble upon one," he smiled.

"Xan..."

"We are here," Xander interrupted whatever Tara was gonna say. "SunnyDale High." They got out of the car. "So you ready?"

"As ready as I am ever gonna get."

"Relax it will be fine." Xander put his arm around Tara's shoulders and they walked into school.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:59 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

oooh...so many secrets ;-)
I'll be patience for you to open it bit by bit :blush
more pleeasee :pray
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:46 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness...Good that there was immediate attraction between Willow and Tara... They really need some alone talking time...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:42 pm 
2. Floating Rose

arsyadriani:don't worry the secrets will come out. just in this chapter, but one will be reveled in the next one.

Zampsa1975:Some alone time talking is insured =)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, where are Cole and Willow?" Xander asked.

"Library," Anya said.

"Wait Cole is at the library?" Xander sat down next to her.

"Yeah he is failing history and his dad said that if he didn't get better grades that he would be grounded for 2 months," Anya replied.

"Aren't ya gonna sit Tara?" Buffy asked.

"No...too...um..." Tara was kinda scared to tell them she was nervous. She didn't want to sound like a scaredy cat. wow scaredy cat? haven't heard that expression since i was like 5.]

"Nervous?" Buffy said.

"Yeah..." Tara smiled.

"I was nervous when I first came here freshman year. Your lucky you have us as friends already. I knew no one. Than I met Willow and she was the sweetest person I have ever met. And she introduced me to Xander."

"And than I came into the picture last year when Willow accidently ran into some girl and spilled her lunch on her. The girl started to scream at her and of course Willow was trying to say she was sorry, but the girl kept screaming at her and Willow didn't have the heart to scream back so I stood up and starting yelling at the girl and she backed off. Willow and I became friends than and I was introduced to these two and Cole."

"Cole, Willow, and I have been friends since middle school," Xander said.

"You all seem really close," Tara smiled. and willow is so cute and sweet. she seems like a really amazing person. here i go with them thoughts again...

"Are you and Jake close?" Buffy asked.

"What?" Tara look startled.

"Jake your friend you mentioned yesterday," Buffy said confused as to why Tara looked kinda scared.

"Oh right um yeah we are really close..." Tara looked down.

"Hey Cole, Willow," Xander said. Tara looked up and saw the two walking up.

"Hey Xan, Hey Tare," Cole smiled.

"Hi," Tara smiled back at him. Than she looked at Willow who was smiling at her. She smiled back. They locked eyes.

"Oh not this again," Anya got up and walked between the pair. "No one wants to be late."

"It doesn't start for 7 more minutes," Willow said. She wanted to spend as much time around Tara as she could.

"Oh my god," Anya stared at Willow than turned to Tara. "She must really like you. She is never late to class. She thinks it's a crime. She is the most school oriented person I have ever met."

"So you wouldn't be late for just anyone?" Tara leaned around Anya and smiled at Willow.

"I...um...well..." oh gosh what do i say. wait did anya just tell tara that i liked her? and tara is smiling. does that mean she likes me? wait of course not. she is just being flirty. no not flirty. why would she flirt with me. i'm a nerd. "What," she said looking up.

"I said I was joking," Tara smiled at her. she is so cute when she gets lost in her thoughts. ugh stop it Tara...

"Oh...okay," Willow said.

"I really have to get to class," Cole said.

"What do you have first Tara?" Buffy asked.

"History with Mr. Penny."

"That's my history class," Cole said. "Let's go." he linked their arms together and they both said their byes and walk down the hallway. A wave of jealousy went through Willow as she watched them go.

"Let's get to class," Buffy said. And they went their ways.

"I'm not big on it either," Tara said.

"What was your other school like?"

"Um...well..."

"Hey guys," Willow was walking up to them smiling.

saved by the willow. "Hi," Tara smiled.

"Yo," Cole said. "What do you have next?" He looked at Tara.

"English with Ms. Snow."

"That's that way," Cole pointed down the hall. "Will don't you have a class that way?"

"Yeah, i'll show you where to go," Willow smiled at Tara.

"Okay," she smiled back and they headed down the hallway.

"Yeah bye to you guys too," Cole yelled after them. They just kept walking. He smiled. ah the crush. i remember the crush stage. it's fun, but i love the finally falling in love stage. i hope they get to that stage soon. i have never seen willow smile this much. He smiled more and than walked to his next class.
_________
"So this is your class," Willow said. "And mine is right down the hall. I can meet you after class and walk you to your next one. Not walk. Well I mean walk yes, but not in a romantic people walk the people they are dating to class thing. Just to show you where it is and that's it. Just so you don't get lost and all cause that would be really bad. Getting lost sucks. I remember one time I got lost in the store and I ran around trying to find Xander and his mom and I was so scared and I don't want you to be scared." Willow finally took a breath.

"Wow," Tara said. "I thought you gonna faint." she smiled.

"Sorry, I babble a lot. Epically when I am nervous...not that you make me nervous. I mean why would you make me nervous..."

"Willow," Tara put her hands on both the redhead's shoulders. "Calm down. If you babble anymore I think you will faint."

"Okay..." oh my gosh. she is touching me. she has such a warm touch. if i leaned in i would be hugging her. i bet she gives nice hugs...but i can't move in than she might think i am weird and that wouldn't be good...

"Class is gonna start," Tara said letting go of Willow's shoulders. She turned and went to walk in the class. "Hey Will?"

"Yeah?"

"If you aren't here to walk to me to class i'll cry," she smiled and walked into the classroom.

"Okay..." Willow said to no one. yay!!! she wants me to meet her. Willow forgot she was in the middle of the hallway and started to dance. class. oh yeah. Than she ran off.

"Oh great," Tara whispered to herself. She looked around the room. Everyone was getting up and talking to someone else.

"Want to work together?" a boy came walking up to her.

"Yeah sure," Tara smiled at him.

"My name is Mitch," the boy held out his hand.

"Tara."

"Well it's nice to meet you. I know what it's like to be the new kid. I just started here last month."

"That's great," Tara smiled. "I need a fellow new person."

Mitch laughed. "Well i'm glad to assist in your needs." They both laughed and started on their work.
______
"So how do you like it here so far?" Mitch asked as they walked out of class.

"It's nice," Tara stopped when she notice something up against the wall. "Very nice." she smiled at the redhead. "I'll catch ya later." Tara said to Mitch than headed off across the hall.

"See ya," Mitch waved. He smiled at the two girls than walked down the hall.

"Hey, your here," Tara stopped in front of Willow.

"Well I didn't want you to cry," Willow smiled.

"Well I thought that it would take you a minute to get down here from your class."

"I told the teacher I had to go to the bathroom so she let me out early."

"Wow you did that?" Willow nodded. "Hm I must be special." Tara smiled.

"You have no idea," Willow mumbled.

"What did you say?" Tara asked.

"Nothing."

"So you are a bad?"

"What?" Willow looked at Tara confused.

"You lied to a teacher, you were gonna be late twice today. You must be bad," Tara teased.

"Oh yeah so bad," Willow teased back. "So bad I don't think anyone can handle it."

"Oh I bet I could," Tara said.

"Really? You wanna test that theory?" oh my...did I just say that.

"And how would you propose I do that?" Tara took a step closer to her.

"I have a couple things in mind," Willow took a step closer.

"Than show me?" Tara took another step closer.

"I will," Willow took another step till they were right against each other. if i leaned in i could kiss her. oh god she is so close. i want to kiss her so badly. i bet she can fell my heart beating. i think people down the hall can feel how hard it is beating...

if i leaned in i could kiss her. i bet her lips taste so...no stop that thought. no lip tasting no nothing. stop this now. Tara backed away. "So um next class is um. I'll go find it," and with that she ran off down the hall.

"What?" Willow stood there completely stunned. She wanted to kiss her. Tara wanted it too. She could see it in her eyes. So than why did she run? maybe she didn't want too... Willow looked down at the ground and made her way to her next class. Her heart breaking with every step.
Tara went through the next couple hours in a daze. i almost kissed her. oh god. that would have been bad. no that would have been good. no bad. no good. ugh she is so sweet and cute and gorgeous. i just want to hold her and kiss and make her mine... why? why i am feeling this way? i have never been this attracted to someone. never. it always takes me so long to find out if i like someone. i never really like people. only that one time. and look at how that turned out. but willow is different. so different. i can feel it. but i can't...can i? no i can't go through heartbreak again... but who said it would end in heartbreak...no i just can't...i can't...or can i? Tara snapped out of her though babble when she heard the bell. "The babble is contaiguos." she mumbled.

"What?" the girl next to her asked.

"Uh nothing," Tara gathered her stuff and walked out of the classroom.
________
The last class came around. Tara walked into the room and took a seat in the back.

"Hey again," Tara looked up and saw Mitch.

"Hey," she smiled.

"So you into photography?" Mitch asked sitting next to her at the small table.

"Yeah always have been."

"Me too, my mom said i'm really good at it. I want to major in it in college. What are you gonna major in?"

"You know I haven't really thought about it," Tara looked down at the table.

"Well you have two more years till you graduate."

"Oh don't say that," Tara put her head on the table.

"Why?" Mitch looked at her confused. "Don't wanna graduate?" Tara mumbled something. "Huh?"

Tara lifted her head. "I said no I feel old."

"Once again. Huh?"

Tara laughed. "I am gonna be 18 in 5 weeks."

"Really than why aren't you a senior?"

"Uh..." Tara trailed off when she saw who walked in the door. "Willow."

"Willow?" Mitch stared at her like she was crazy. Than he followed her gaze and smiled at Willow, Buffy and Anya who all just walked in. "Hey it's your girlfriend."

"Yeah it..." Tara stopped. "Wait my what?" she looked at Mitch.

"Isn't that your girlfriend?"

"No why would you think that?"

"Well you guys were looking at each other with love sick eyes."

"Love sick eyes," Tara covered her mouth trying not to laugh.

"Yeah love sick eyes," Mitch playfully shoved her.

"No she isn't my girlfriend."

"But you like her."

"I don't even know her.

"You know her name?"

"No of course not," Tara stuck her tongue out.

"Have you hungout with her?"

"Well yeah... but..."

"Do you think she is pretty."

"Gorgeous."

"That's all you need to know to like her my dear."

Tara looked at him.

"Good afternoon," a man came walking into the classroom. He jumped up on a stool. "Role call." he started to call out the names. "Tara Maclay."

"Here," Tara said. Willow turned around in her seat with wide eyes. Tara smiled than looked down.

"Love sick eyes," Mitch whispered.

"Shut-up," Tara smacked him, but smiled.

oh my gosh. she is in my class. calm down willow. how did i not see her. oh gosh. heart stop beating. someone is gonna start screaming earthquake. oh gosh. oh gosh. tara maclay. wow. such a pretty name. "Ow what? Willow looked at Buffy who just smack her arm.

"Are you Willow Rosenburg?" the teacher asked.

"Yeah," Willow smiled.

"Welcome from daydream land," he smiled. "Okay let's get started."

willow rosenburg. wow. that's really pretty. just like her.
_______
"So you have a class with us?" Anya said coming up to Tara's table after class.

"Really, hadn't notice," Tara gave a half grin and Willow thought she was gonna die. wow amazing smile. okay will breath, breath.

"You should sit with us next time," Buffy smiled at her.

"Uh no thanks," Tara said. Willow frowned. "It will be too crowded and I don't want to leave Mitch."

"But you are more than welcome to join us back her Willow," Mitch smiled at her.

"Mitch," Tara smacked his arm.

"What's so special about her?" Anya asked.

"Let's go Anh," Buffy grabbed Anya's armed and pulled her out of the classroom.

"Love sick eyes," Mitch fake coughed than ran out of the classroom before Tara could hit him again.

"Love sick eyes?" Willow looked at Tara.

"Ignore him," Tara said. "Let's go." They walked out of the classroom.

"So you are making friends?" Willow asked as they walked down the hallway.

"Yeah I met Mitch and that's about it," Tara said.

"Oh so what are you gonna do now that school is over?"

"I don't know. I am gonna go meet Xander at his car now and head home."

"I think that everyone is gonna go do something later. You should come."

"Will you be there?"

"Yeah..." Willow looked down. she is not gonna come cause i will be there. i freaked her out earlier and she doesn't want anything to do with me.

"In that case..." Tara reached her hand up to Willow's chin and lifted her head. "I will defiantly be there." she smiled at the redhead. Willow's smiled seemed to light the whole school. They walked up to the others who were standing around Xander's car.

"So where are we gonna go," Cole asked.

"Why don't you guys come to our house and we will decide there and if we can't think of somewhere to go than we can play games."

"Alright sounds good," Buffy said.

"See ya guys there," Anya said. "Come on Will."

"Okay," Willow looked at Tara. "See ya there." Than she followed Anya and Buffy to another car.

"So how was your first day?" Xander asked as they drove home.

"Amazing," Tara smiled.

"And why is that?"

"Cause today starts the day of my happiness," Tara sighed.

"Really?" Xander smiled, but by the look on Tara's face he knew that Tara was in a world of her own. "I bet Willow is there," he whispered.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:29 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I hope there will be :wtkiss soon...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:56 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Quote:
saved by the willow

Ha. That totally made me laugh.

I love stories when they're teenagers! And secrets are intriging me...but I wanna know the answers now! Lol, impatient, I know.

Oh and almost smoochies is just teasing! I want some real :wtkiss action ;-)

Can't wait for more :D

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:07 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Zampsa1975:don't worry there will deff. be some kissing soon =)

Laragh:stories when they are teenagers are my favorite =) and don't worry as I said there will be kissing, but some more teasing first =) And a secret will be reveled.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_________
Chapter 4:
Xander and Tara arrived at the house first. They walked through the backdoor and into the kitchen. A note was laying on the table. "Looks like mom and Emily went to the store." he said looking over the note.

"Will Aunt Paige mind that they gang is coming over?" Tara asked setting her bag by the stairs.

"Ha no, she calls them all her kids. They are here so much."

"I'm sure she loves having 5 teenage mouths to feed. Well 6 including me," Tara laughed.

"Hey people," Cole said as him, Buffy, Anya, and Willow all walked through the door.

"Hey, my mom is at the store," Xander said.

"So we can party," Cole said and starting dancing.

"Have to go to the bathroom Cole?" Buffy looked sweetly at him. Everyone laughed.

Cole stopped dancing and walked up to Buffy. "Oh you know you like baby," he put his arm around her waist.

"No partying," Xander said. "But how about some video gaming. If my mom is going out than she might stop somewhere and get food."

"Your mom always buys food for us," Willow said. "One day we should all pitch in and take her to a really nice restaurant." she smiled.

"Oh give me a break, moms love doing this kind of stuff," Cole said.

"Stop being stupid," Buffy smacked him.

"You guys act like a married couple," Anya said and walked into the living room.

Cole and Buffy looked at each other. "Ew," they both said and followed Anya. Xander went next.

"I think that taking her to a restaurant is a very sweet idea," Tara walked up and stood in front of Willow.

"Well everyone says I am way to sweet of a persn," Willow looked at the ground.

Tara put her fingers under Willow's chin and lifted her face up. When they were looking into each others eyes Tara spoke "That is the second time you have looked at the ground and I don't like that. I like seeing your gorgeous face."

oh my goodness. she thinks i'm gorgeous. i wanna dance right now. but if i did than she wouldn't be touching my face. and i like her touching my face. wow did that just sound weird? i don't care. it's true i like her touching my face.

well here goes nothing. Tara thought than leaned into Willow.

oh my... she is kiss me... keep cool rosenburg.

"Are you guys coming?" Tara and Willow jumped apart at the voice.

"Anya!" Willow gave her a death glare.

"Well if you guys would follow like you were suppose to instead of making out than we wouldn't be having this problem. This is friend time not girlfriend time." with that being said Anya walked back into living room.

"We didn't even kiss, let alone make out," Willow pouted.

"Your cute when you pout," Tara whispered in her ear than kissed her cheek and walked into the living room.

Willow stood there completely breathless. she just. kissed. cheek. She put her hand to her cheek. nice. very nice. nice feeling. oh gosh i'm getting this way from a cheek kiss? what am i gonna do when we actually kiss. not that we will. i mean i want too. but maybe she doesn't. but she acts like she does. she acts like she likes me. but she always stops herself. no wait. once she stopped herself. anya interrupted the other time.

"Willow are you coming?"

Willow snapped out of her thoughts and saw Tara standing in the kitchen door way. "Yeah," she said and followed her into the living room.

Cole, Xander, and Buffy sat on the floor playing Halo. Anya was sitting on one end of the sofa. Tara walked over to the love seat and sat down. Willow sat next to her. "Why are you so far away?" Tara looked sweetly at Willow.

"I don't know," Willow said than scooted over and snuggled into Tara's side.

"Oh gag me," Anya said.

"Shut it," Willow said and laid her head on Tara's shoulder.

"Yeah Anh just cause you don't have someone to snuggle with doesn't mean you have to be mean," Xander said.

"Shut-up," Anya said and kicked him from where she was sitting. "I'm going to the bathroom." and with that she got up and walked upstairs.

"You ass," Cole hit Xander.

"What she was being mean."

"Yeah, but you didn't have to say that. You know she wants to snuggle with you," Cole said.

"She does?" Xander and Tara said at the same time.

"You couldn't tell?" Buffy said.

"Anya has been crushing on you for a long time," Willow said.

"Why hasn't she told me?" Xander asked pausing the game. "She isn't exactly shy about things."

"Apprently you make her nervous," Buffy said.

"I do?"

"Yes you do now unpause the game and let's stop talking before she hears us," Cole said. Xander sighed than unpaused the game and they started playing again. Anya came back in the room and resumed her position on the sofa.

"I'm hungry," Willow whispered to Tara.

"I'm sure my aunt will be home soon sweetie," Tara smiled down at her.

"Sweetie?" Willow looked up.

"I'm s-s-sorry.. I..."

Willow saw the panic in Tara's eyes. "Oh no I wasn't saying it in a bad way." she smiled. "I liked it. I just wanted to make sure that is what you said."

"Well it is what I said," Tara kissed Willow's forehead.

"Oh yeah," they jumped and looked at Buffy. "I kicked her little asses." Buffy started to dance from her sitting position. Willow and Tara busted out laughing. It was such a funny site.

"I'm home," Aunt Paige said.

"Hi everyone," Emily came running into the living room.

"Hey," everyone said.

"Anya," Emily jumped on the girls lap.

"Hi," Anya smiled at the girl.

Xander looked up at Anya and Emily and smiled. Anya smiled back.

"Ha," Cole said. Xander looked at the screen. "Got ya," Cole stuck his tongue out at Xander.

"Thanks dude."

"Willow you gonna be my special grocery helper?" Paige asked coming into the living room.

"Of course," Willow smiled at her. "I'll be right back." she looked at Tara.

"I'll come with," Tara smiled and they both got up and went to the kitchen.

"I'm gonna run out and get the last of the bags. Willow you know where everything is," Paige walked out.

"Special grocery helper?" Tara asked as she unloaded the food and Willow put it away.

"It's a name that Paige and I came up with when I was helping her. I offered one day cause she always does so much for us and one day we were joking around and she called me it and it just stuck."

"It's cute," Tara smiled at her. Willow smiled back. Willow grabbed a chair and started to pull it towards the counter. "What are you doing?" Tara looked confused.

"Cans go up," Willow said and stood on the chair. "Will you hand them to me?"

"Yeah, but be careful. I don't want you to fall cause than my crush would be broken."

"Your crush?" Willow looked down at Tara and lost her balanced. She fell sideways and landed right onto Tara. They both fell to the floor with a bang. "Oh gosh are you okay?" Willow asked from her position ontop of Tara.

"I..uh.." Tara couldn't talk. she is ontop. okay this is bad. actually no this feels quite good. hm many possibilities of her being on me...oh will you stop that mcclay. can't think like that. actually can't stop thinking like that. if i kissed her right now it would be bad. bad, but good. but it could lead to things that i don't want my aunt to walk in on.. stop with them thoughts dang it...

"Okay...Tara....You....Are?" Willow finally got out. wait that didn't make sense. ugh get your words together... or kiss her... i like that thought better. Willow leaned down and...

"Tara!"

"What?" Tara looked over at the doorway, but held Willow ontop of her with her arms around the girls waist.

"Your cell phone is going off," Emily said holding up a phone.

"Oh, well answer it," Tara said than looked at Willow and smiled.

"Am I heavy?" Willow asked.

"Are you insane?" Tara giggled.

"It's for you." Emily said.

Tara laughed. "Well I kinda figured it was." Slowly Willow got up off Tara and they both stood face to face.

"You sure your okay?" Willow asked.

"Very," Tara smiled.

"Tara," Emily giggled. "You have a phone call silly."

"Right," Tara walked over and grabbed the phone. "Hello?" her face lite up. Willow noticed that. "Jake," Tara's smile was bigger than Willow had ever seen. "Sweetie how are you?" there was a pause. Tara looked at Willow. "I miss you so much too," Tara walked up the stairs.

sweetie? happy face? big smile? i miss you so much too? jake? who was this jake? her friend? that's what tara told buffy. why did she look so happy to talk to him? i mean yeah she missed her friend and would be happy to talk to him. but she doesn't even smile that like to me. and i'm her sweetie. Willow frowned. she called him sweetie too. but she is a lesbian. that is what everyone is saying. so jake can't be a boyfriend. can he? is he? Willow felt tears coming to her eyes.

"Where is Tara?" Paige came walking back into the kitchen carrying a couple more bags.

"Talking on the phone," Willow said in almost a whisper.

"Willow honey," Paige set the bags on the table and walked over to the redhead. "Are you okay?" she put her hand on the girl's back.

"Sure," Willow said.

"Sorry about that," Tara came walking back into the room. She noticed her aunt and Willow's position and the tears in Willow's eyes. "What's wrong?" Paige shrug her shoulders. Tara walked up to them and looked at her aunt with eyes that said 'give us a minute.' her aunt nodded and walked into the living room. "Sweetie what's wrong?"

"Nothing," Willow said and started to put things away.

Tara watched her for a minute than it came to her. "Jake."

"What?" Willow turned and looked at her.

"It's about Jake?" Willow just shrugged and kept putting things away. "Sweetie." Willow said nothing. "Will?" nothing. "Willow." nothing. "Baby," Tara grabbed Willow's arm and spun her around. "Jake is..."

"You don't have to ex... did you just call me baby?" Willow looked Tara in the eyes.

"Yes I did," Tara gave a half smile that made Willow's heart melt. Than the smile was gone. Replaced by a frown. "Jake...is...my...brother."

"Brother?" Willow looked at Tara confused.

"My five year old brother."

"Brother?"

"Yes baby, my brother."

"Brother." Willow smiled. "Baby?"

"Yes brother and yes I said baby again," Tara smiled back. "Okay," Tara grabbed Willow's hand and drug her across the kitchen. "Aunt Paige," Tara said into the living room. When her aunt looked at her. Tara waved her over. Paige walked up to the girls. "Is it okay if me and Will go outside to talk. I know we said we would help you..." Tara trailed off. "I wanna tell her about Jake and my mom and all."

"Of course sweetie," Paige smiled and rubbed Tara's arm.

"Thanks," Tara smiled back and drug Willow out the door. Paige watched them go and smiled. She hoped that the girls would date. She knew Willow would be very good for Tara. And Jake both.

Tara waked Willow over to the trampoline. She helped Willow up than got up herself. They sat next to each other. Tara brought her knees up to rest under chin. Willow sat Indian style and looked at Tara.

"Okay," Tara began. "Here goes nothing. My mom and dad met when they were 15. When they were 17 they had me. After that my parent's didn't want anymore kids. They thought that they were to young to keep me, but they didn't want to give me up. At least my mom didn't." Tara looked at Willow and sighed. "My dad would sometimes hit me and my mom. Nothing real major..."

"It's always major when someone gets hit," Willow said and put her arm around Tara's waist. Tara sighed at the gesture and leaned her head on Willow's shoulder.

"Sweetie please just let me get this out without any interruptions or i don't think it will ever come out," Tara looked up at the redhead.

"Sorry."

"Don't be, i'm just saying. Okay back to the story. A mouth after I turned 10 my dad left. He said bye to me and gave me a hug. He walked out the door and that was the last time I saw him. I asked my mom why he left. But my mom said she didn't know. Most people say things like that to kids even when they do know, but my mo really didn't. He just decided to leave and he did. So than it was just me and my mom for a year. Than she met this guy and he moved in with us." Tara paused. "He um wasn't a very good boyfriend. Or person." Willow's ete grew wide. "You wanna talk about abuse..." Tara trailed off. "Anyways after 2 years my mom kicked him out. He was arrested for drug possession or something a month later and that was the last we heard from him."

"Well that's..." Willow paused. "Sorry."

"It's okay," Tara kissed her cheek and smiled. "A month after the drug thing this women showed up at our house. She had this little Jake in her arms. She said she didn't know where to go or what to do. That the baby was my dad's kid, but he left them. She had these papers or something that proved it and she said they he sighed his rights over a couple months ago and than left. She said that he always talked about his ex wife and his daughter and how they were such kind people after some detective work she found us. She said she had no family or nothing. Since my mom was so sweet and she didn't want to turn this women away epically with a baby, she let her stay."

"That's sweet. Sorry." Willow smacked her hand over mouth.

Tara chuckled. "Your cute." Than the chuckled faded. "She stayed with us a week. Than one morning we woke up and she was gone, but Jake was still there."

"She left him?"

"She left him. My mom and me went to the police. Finally they found her. They found out she had all these problems and couldn't take care of him. After sometime they found my dad. He confirmed that it was his kid, but he didn't want to see it or me or my mom. So the police said the baby would have to go into foster care unless we would take him. So we took him."

"You guys are sweet."

"My mom was amazing."

"Was?"

Tears filled Tara's eyes. "A year later my mom found out... she. had. cancer."

"Tara..." Willow whispered.

"She was doing okay for the first year. Than she had to be put in the hostpial. I was 15 by than and Jake was 3. We stayed with my grandparents, but it was hard. My grandpa had cancer too and my grandma was running around trying to take care of her daughter, her husband, and her two grandchildren. It was to much for her so I took Jake and we moved in with a friend." Tara paused. "2 months later." she paused again. She sniffled. "My mom passed."

"Baby," Willow put her other arm around Tara and hugged her tightly.

"I was so lost without her. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to move in with my grandparents. I didn't want to trouble them. So we stayed with my friend. That lasted two years." Tara stopped talking.

"Baby?"

"It didn't work out and Jake and I moved in with my grandparents. My grandpa died about 3 months ago."

"I remember. Your aunt, uncle, Xander, and Emily all went to the funeral."

"Yeah. Jake and I stayed with my grandma. Than she went into a nursing home. Jake and I moved in with our other aunt. My mom and Uncle Benny's sister. It was all to much. I didn't want to deal with anything anymore. So I talked to my aunt and we talked about me coming down here. I didn't want to bring Jake. I needed to help myself and I couldn't do that if I was busy taking care of him. That makes me sound horrible."

"No it doesn't baby," Willow kissed her forehead. "How did Jake take you leaving?"

"He hated me and wouldn't talk to me the whole week before I left." tears were coming down Tara's cheek. "But than the morning I left he gave me this big hug and kiss and told me he loved me."

"Aw," Willow smiled.

"I will be 18 next month. I'm adopting Jake than and he is moving here with me."

"That's so sweet of you."

"Yeah," Tara pulled away and looked at Willow. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Willow looked at Tara cnofused.

"Here I am trying to start a relationship with you and I'm gonna be adopting a 5-year-old next month."

"Tara that doesn't bother me. I think what you are doing for your brother is amazing and I want to help."

"But you shouldn't have too."

"Baby," Willow scooted over to Tara and cupped her face in her hands. "I am gonna be 17 in 2 months. You had already been raising a kid when you were almost 17. I think I can handle it." she smiled.

"Your amazing," Tara smiled back. They leaned towards each other and...

"Eep," Willow squealed as rain poured down onto them. "Come on," Willow grabbed Tara's hand and started to get down.

"No," Tara pulled her back.

"It's raining really hard."

"So what," Tara smiled. "I love the rain." she tackled Willow on the trampoline. They both were laughing and play fighting.

"GIRLS!" they stopped and looked to the back door where Paige stood. "Get in here now."

"Okay," Tara and Willow yelled. "See you got us in trouble," Willow stuck her tongue out at Tara than went to get down.

Tara grabbed her and pulled her back. "You have no idea the kind of trouble I'm gonna get us in." And with that Tara grabbed the front of Willow's shirt and brought their lips together.

Last edited by paranormalness90 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:55 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

awww...that was sweeet :blush I'm sure Willow didn't mind the trouble she would get inside.. ;-)
hope that Willow and Jake would be getting along together..I'm sure the would be :party
more more :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Great story. I look forward to reading more.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:59 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Hell yea, :wtkiss !!

You know, normally I find fics that have Tara use 'baby' as a pet name just don't work, for me anyway, but it actually does here, I like that she uses the term, I like it a lot.

And I thought Jake might be her brother :D

Hope Jake likes Willow as much as Tara does (uh...obviously not in the same way...plus he's five...um, you know what I mean :blush )

Looking forward to more chapters and more :wtkiss :smash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:42 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Tara took extra time to explain Jake and her background... Extra big yay for :wtkiss ...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 pm 
2. Floating Rose

arsyadriani: Willow is not at all gonna mind the trouble she is gonna get into too, but not too much trouble just yet =)

taranwillow4ever: thank you =)

Laragh: yes I know what you meant and thank you =)

Zampsa1975: thank you also =) and there will plenty of more kissing to come =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tara pulled away from the kiss. It was just a small one, but the feelings she got from it defiantly were not small at all. Willow's eye were closed. "Um...Will?" her eyes stayed close and she said nothing. "Will?" still nothing. oh no. she hated it. it was just a little kiss and she hated. how could i mess up a little kiss. jake can give someone a little kiss and not mess it up. hell even xander can. ugh. now she is never gonna wanna make out with me or date me or...

"Wow." came a small voice.

"Huh?" Tara stared at the redhead.

"Wow," Willow opened her eyes.

"Is that a good wow?"

"That's a great wow," Willow smiled and leaned in and brought her lips to Tara's again.

"GIRLS!" they jumped apart and looked to the backdoor again. "Get your asses in her now, before you get sick." Paige was standing with her hands on her hips.

"Not the trouble I was hoping we would get in," Tara whispered in Willow's ear than got off the trampoline.

oh my. did she just? does that mean she wants to? eep. but i have never... what if she doesn't like it with me. freeze rosenburg you don't even know if that is what she meant. but it sure sounded like that is what she meant.

"Coming?"

Wilow jumped. "What? No i'm not." Tara raised her eyebrows. "Oh you meant... Coming into the hou... never mind yes i'm coming." Willow got down.

"What did you think I meant?" Tara asked smiling at the redhead.

"Oh...I...um....w-well," Willow grabbed Tara's hand. "Let's go in." and with that they ran into the house.

"Look at you two," Paige said closing the door behind the girls. "You are soaked and shivering. You two better not get sick. Now go upstairs and get dried of. Tara give Willow some dry clothes."

"Yes ma'am," Tara said grabbing Willow's arm and leading them to the stairs.

"I'm cold," Willow hopped onto the first step. "I'm cold." she hopped onto the next one. "I'm cold," hop. "I'm cold." this continued all the way up the stairs. Tara laughed. so cute. When they got to Tara's room she pulled Willow in, shut the door, than pinned Willow against it and smashed their lips together. Willow moaned and the contacted and started to kiss back. Tara pulled away. They were both breathing hard. "Still." Tara took a breath. "Cold?" Willow shook her head no and grabbed Tara's shirt and brought their lips together again. Tara sucked Willow's bottom lip into her mouth than started to gently nip at it. Willow moaned again.

"DINNER!" Emily yelled up the stairs.

Tara pulled away. "OKAY!" Tara yelled back than she looked at Willow. "Okay," she said and took a breath. She walked to the dresser and pulled out some clothes. "I'll go to the bathroom. You pick out whatever you want." She walked past Willow and squeezed her hand before walking out of the room.
After dinner was ate the teenagers, Benny, and Emily sat in the living room. "Everyone is staying here tonight," Paige said walking into the room. "It is flooding some and the roads are all wet and there might not be school tomorrow if the basements flood. I called your parents and let them know."

"Sleep over," Buffy smiled.

"Where is everyone gonna sleep?" Benny asked.

"Well Anya and Buffy can take Xander's room. Emily in her own room. The boys in here and Willow in Tara's room," Paige said.

"Okay," Benny said putting his arm around his wife. "What are we gonna watch Em?"

"Finding Nemo!" Emily held the movie up over her head.

"Again?" Xander said. "We watch it all the time."

"It's my favorite," Emily smiled.

"I like it too," Anya said.

"Okay we can watch it," Xander said quickly. Everyone looked at him. "What?"

"Nothing," Cole said. "Put the movie in kid." Emily put the movie in than ran over and sat next to her mom. Benny. Paige, and Emily sat on the love seat. Cole and Xander on the floor. Anya on one end of the sofa. Buffy next to her. Than Willow who curled up against Tara. Willow buried her face into Tara's neck. Tara smiled and kiss the redhead's forehead.

"I think some of us are already asleep," Paige smiled. Emily was past out with her head on her mom's lap. Cole was curled into a ball on the floor. Anya's head was falling over than snapping back up. And Willow was out cold with her face still buried in Tara's neck.

"Let's get her to bed," Benny said picking up Emily.

"Up," Buffy smacked Anya.

"What?" Anya jumped into a standing position. Than grabbed onto the arm of the sofa. "Don't do that," she said rubbing her eyes.

"Well I'm not carrying you to bed," Buffy said standing up.

"You need help with her?" Xander asked Tara. "She isn't heavy, but you look like you are ready to fall into dreamland so I figured it probably wasn't a good idea for you to carry her."

"Thanks," Tara smiled at her cousin. Xander got up and picked up his sleeping friend. "What are you gonna do about Cole?"

"Just leave him there. If he gets uncomfy he will get up and move onto one of the sofas." Tara shrugged than followed Xander upstairs. When they got to her room, Xander laid Willow on her back on the bed. "No funny business," Xander stuck his tongue out at his cousin.

"Oh yes i'm gonna try to do stuff with her while she is out cold."

"I would."

"Xander," Tara whispered and smacked his arm.

"I'm kidding," he laughed.

"Shh, your gonna wake her," Tara said. "And you better be kidding or I will just have to beat your ass to the ground."

"Sheesh someone getting all protective over Willow."

"Duh she's my girl."

"So you guys are girlfriends?"

"Not yet."

"So she isn't your girl."

"Yes she is. Weather we are girlfriends or not yet she is my girl."

"Does she know this."

"Yes," a mumbled response came.

"Look you woke her," Xander said to Tara.

"No your stupid laugh did," Willow rolled onto her side and look at her friend. Tara covered her mouth with her hand and chuckled.

"Well sorry," Xander smiled. "Night you guys."

"Night," Tara and Willow said. Tara turned to Willow who was pouting. "What?"

"I'm not your girlfriend?" the pout got bigger.

"Not yet," Tara laid down next to her. "I wanna take you out on a date."

"Than we will be girlfriends?"

"If you say yes to the question that will come after the date?" Tara smiled.

"Yes," Willow shouted.

Tara covered Willow's mouth and giggled. "Shh you don't want them to think we are doing something inappropriate in here."

"Maybe I do," Willow smiled.

Tara rolled her eyes. "Go to sleep goof ball." she kissed Willow's lips than rolled over and turned the lamp off. When she rolled back over Willow jumped her. "Hi," Tara giggled. She was now laying on her back with Willow half ontop of her.

"Night," Willow leaned down and kissed Tara again than buried her head in her neck.

"Night," Tara smiled. She wrapped an arm around Willow's waist. With her other hand she started to play with the red hair falling around her.

"No school," a mumbled voice came from under the blankets.

Tara smiled. "Yes school."

"No," Willow popped her head out.

"I thought you loved school."

"I love Tara snuggles more," Willow buried her face into Tara's stomach and wrapped her arms around the girl's waist.

"I love Willow snuggles too, but I don't think my aunt and uncle will find that a good reason to stay home."

"No school is a good reason to stay home," Tara looked over at the doorway.

"Morning Xan," she smiled.

"Morning Tare, Morning Will." no response.

Tara looked down and giggled. "She is out."

"Come on let's go down stairs," Xander said. Tara turned to him and pouted. "Hey I want Tara snuggles." he laughed.

"You heard that?" Tara's face reddened.

"Yes I did, so cute," Xander smiled.

"Shut-up."

"Come on I want some cousin time. Let's go make some coffee."

"Okay," Tara slowly unwrapped herself from Willow than kiss the girl's head and followed Xander. "Is everyone still asleep?"

"Yeah, dad went to work. Mom went back to bed when she found out she didn't have to make breakfast yet. I couldn't get back to sleep. So I came to see if anyone else was up and you were the only one." Xander walked over to the coffee pot. Tara sat at the table. "So did you have a fun night?"

"Yes I did."

"Really?" Xander turned and look at her.

"I asked her on a date. She said yes. We kissed. We cuddled. And I slept amazing. For the first time in..." Tara thought. "Ever."

"That's good," Xander smiled at her than went back to make coffee. "I'm really happy that you are gonna give it a chance."

"Me too. There is something about her. I mean I have only known her two days, but for some reason I know I can trust her. It's scary."

"Scary?"

"Yeah I mean I actually think I could fall in love with her."

"Why is that scary?"

"Cause I don't want to fall in love."

"Than why are you going to date her?" Xander walked over to the table.

"Dating someone isn't about falling in love with them."

"Look," Xander sat down and looked at Tara. "I honestly think Willow is already falling in love with you."

"What?" Tara looked shocked. "We have only known..."

"Each other 2 days I know, but Willow must see something in you. Willow has been asked out many times. By guys and girls, but she always turns them down."

"She does?"

"Yeah. She has never dated anyone. She has never even talked about having a crush on anyone. So she must think you are something. She really really likes you. You can see it in her eyes."

"I..." Tara was cut off.

"Morning," Buffy said walking into the kitchen.

"Morning Buffster," Xander smiled.

"Morning," Tara whispered. willow is falling in love with me? no. is she? that can't be right. can it? why is my heart racing. that thought shouldn't make me happy. it should make me scared. does make me scared, but also makes me happy. what does that mean? am i falling in love with her? i can't be. i have known her 2 days. people don't fall in love after two days. do they? no. no falling in love. i told myself that when i got her. but what is so bad about that. i mean willow is sweet and what xander says prove she really likes me. doesn't it? "What?" Tara looked up at the sound of her naming being called.

"I said let's go outside," Buffy said. "Xander will be a gentlemen and bring us our coffee." Buffy grabbed Tara's arm and drug her out the backdoor. They walked over to the porch swing and sat down. "Okay we need to talk." Buffy said after a couple seconds."

"We do?" Tara looked at her. "About?"

"You know what about."

"Buffy..."

"No listen," Buffy looked at Tara. "Out of all the friends in our little group Willow is the one we look out of the most. She is such a kind and gentle person that people easily take advantage of that. Xander was right when he said that many people have tried to be with her, but she never wanted anyone."

"You were listening?"

"Yes I was and no it's your turn. Look Willow is the nicest person I have ever met and she has such a good heart. She really likes you. I don't know if she is already falling in love with you or not. We haven't had much time to talk about it, but I know that she could fall in love with you. If you aren't planning on you and her being serious. On you two being in love than you better stop seeing her now. Cause if you hurt her I will hurt you in more ways than you could possibly think. I like you and you are really nice and I can tell you care for her, but I will. So just walk away now if you think that in the end you will break her heart." with that said and done Buffy got up and walked back into the house.

Tara sat there just starting at the backdoor.
_________
"Where is Tara?" Willow asked coming into the kitchen.

"Outside," Xander said. "Want some coffee?"

"No I want Tara," Willow headed to the backdoor.

"Will stop," Buffy said. Willow stopped and looked at her friend. "Come here and sit. Tara is outside thinking. You shouldn't interupt."

"Th-th-thinking?" Willow said. Panic raised in her throat. Her stomach started to clench into a tight knot.

"Yeah just come sit down," Buffy patted the sofa next to her. Willow slowly walked over and sat next to her best friend. "I talked with her."

"You what?" Willow looked at her.

"I'm only looking out for, just trust me okay?"

"Okay," Willow whispered. She leaned into the sofa and brought her knees up under her chin. 10 minutes later the backdoor opened. Willow looked up and watched as Tara closed the door than turned to face everyone sitting in the living room.

"Morning Tare," Cole smiled.

"Morning Cole," she smiled back.

"Tara," Emily ran over to her. Tara picked the girl up. "Will you watch finding Nemo with me??"

"Uh," Tara looked over at Willow who looked away the moment their eyes came together. Even though she saw her crush's eyes for a millisecond she was the panic and hurt in them. Tara looked at Emily, "Sure." Willow's heart dropped when she realized Tara would be going into another room to watch the movie since Xander, Cole, and Anya were playing video games. "Come on," Willow felt someone grab her hand.

"What?" she looked up and saw Tara.

"If i'm stuck watching that movie again you are too baby," she pulled Willow up from the sofa. Willow smiled. They went up Tara's room and put the movie in. Emily laid on her stomach with her head propped up with her hands. Tara sat with her back against the wall. "Come here," she grabbed Willow's hand and sat her in between her legs. Willow pressed her back against Tara's front and felt arms wrap around her waist. She snuggled close into the embrace and cover Tara's arms with her own. "Friday night?" Tara whispered in her ear.

"Huh?" Willow turned her head to look at Tara.

"Our date?" Tara half smiled.

Willow's smile was wide and bright. "Yes." she leaned over and kissed Tara.

"Hey silly geese," they broke apart and looked at Emily. "Keep it G rated when i'm in here," she smiled. Willow and Tara laughed and Willow leaned back into Tara as they watched Finding Nemo for the 2nd time in 12 hours.

Last edited by paranormalness90 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:01 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I hope Tara soon addmits to herself that she is falling in love with Willow... I hope their date is filled with :wtkiss and that there is nio interruptions from others....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:40 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

ooh...many :wtkiss
more..more :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:48 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Awesome update!

And yay for :wtkiss . Lots of :wtkiss .

I hope Tara doesn't start panicking about being in a relationship and falling in love. And I'm still looking forward to this 'trouble' they're gonna get in to ;-)

Looking forward to more and the date!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:30 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
Hey I love the story so far! I can't wait for you to update again to see what happens next :pride

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:04 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
Ha, this is pretty cute so far. keep it up

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 am 
2. Floating Rose

Zampsa1975: The date is gonna be in the next chapter not this one, but in the date i can promise many kisses with no interruptions =)

arsyadriani: and even more kisses to come =)

Laragh: The trouble will come, but not quite yet. I'm sorry.

Bellalocke: Thank you =)

leftindust: thank you and i will, no worries =)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______
Chapter 6:
Willow rolled onto her back. She rubbed her eyes and opened them. Her eyes widen. where I am? She sat up and looked around. tara's room? where are her and emily? Willow looked at the clock. "It's noon," Willow said out loud. oh gosh we woke up at like 7. i have been asleep for hours? i can't believe i slept more. sheesh tara is gonna think i am a sleeping whore. sleeping whore? did i really just say that. well think that. Willow got up and walked downstairs.

"Finally up?" Paige said as Willow walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah, i'm so sorry I feel alseep."

"Why are you sorry?"

"It's kinda rude isn't it?"

Paige laughed. "No sweetie it's not."

"Where is Tara and everyone else?"

"Buffy went to work. Cole said he had somewhere to be and left. Anya and Xander are in the living room playing a video game. Benny is at work and Emily is jumping on the trampoline."

"Where is Tara?"

"Who?" Paige smirked at her. Willow pouted. Paige laughed. "Tare was right that's cute and give inable. She is with Emily." Willow smiled and ran outside. "That girl has it bad." Emily smiled to herself and started to wash the dishes.

When Willow got outside Tara had her back to her and was holding Emily's hands as they jumped up and down, Emily saw Willow and was about to scream her name, but Willow held her finger to her mouth to shush her. Emily smiled and kept jumping. Willow got near the trampoline and climbed on. Emily let go of Tara's hand and ran to the side and held onto the netting.

"What are you doing?" Tara asked.

"Gotcha ya!" Willow yelled and jumped on Tara. Tara screamed and they both fell over laughing.

"She got you good," Emily fell she was laughing so hard.

"Yes she did," Tara shoved Willow than sat up. Willow sat up too. "Have a nice nap baby?"

"No?"

"Why not?" Tara frowned.

"You weren't there when I woke up," Willow pouted.

"Aw i'm sorry," Tara moved over and sat on Willow's lap. "Forgive me?"

"No," Willow looked away from her.

"How can I make it up to you?" Tara whispered in Willow's ear.

Willow's breath caught at the seductiveness tone. "Um...well...kid"

"What?" Tara pulled away.

"G-rated," Willow shoved Tara off of her and stood.

"Once again what?" Tara look up at her confused. Willow pointed over to Emily. Tara looked over at the kid. "Hi." she smiled and waved.

"Forget me much?" Emily said.

"Her fault," Tara pointed at Willow.

"Don't blame me cause you are a bad cousin," Willow stuck her tongue at.

"I am not," Tara stood up and put her hands on her hips.

"Are too."

"Are not."

"Are too."

"Are not."

"You two are silly," Emily giggled. Willow and Tara looked over at the younger girl. "I think you guys would make the cutest couple ever too."

"Too?" Tara gave her a confused look.

"Yeah everyone was saying that you guys would. Mommy said that Willow is better than that bitch Crystal."

"EMILY!" Tara said shocked. Willow looked equally shocked.

"What that is what mommy said. And those are the looks Xander and Anya had when she said bitch in front of me."

"Emily stop saying that word," Tara said.

"Why? Mommy, daddy, and Xander and everyone else says it."

"There are things older people say that little kids shouldn't," Willow said. "Older people shouldn't even say them, but they are a way for older people to express that they are mad. Little kids have their own words to express their anger."

"Like dang it?" Emily asked.

"Excatly," Willow smiled at her.

"Okay," Emily said. "I'm hungry. I want lunch," Emily got down and ran into the house.

"You really know how to talk to kids," Tara smiled at Willow.

"Well people say I act like one enough," Willow sat down. "Tara?"

"Yeah?" Tara sat next to her.

"Who is Crystal?" After a couple seconds of Tara not saying anything, Willow looked at her.

"Uh...my ex," Tara said not looking at Willow.

"I kinda figure," Willow looked straight ahead. "Was she?"

"Was she what?" Tara now looked at Willow.

"A bitch," Willow looked at Tara.

"Yeah." Tara whispered. "Yeah she was." she looked away.

"Did she hurt you?"

"Physically or mentally?"

"Both."

"Both." Willow's eyes widen when Tara repeated the word. "She hit you?"

"Sometimes."

"Tara looked at me." Tara didn't look. "Look at me." still no look. "Please." this time Tara looked. "How bad did she hit you?"

"Will," Tara stood up. "I really don't wanna talk about this." Tara got down off the trampoline.

"Tara," Willow followed. "Hey," WIllow grabbed Tara's arm and turned her to face her.

"Will please," there were tears in Tara's eyes.

"Okay you don't have to talk about it," Willow pulled Tara into a hug. Tara sighed into the embrace and buried her face in Willow's neck. Willow wrapped her arms tighter around Tara's waist. Tara mumbled something. "What?" Willow asked.

Tara pulled away some. "I will tell you. Just not yet. I don't want you to think bad of me."

"Why would I think bad of you?"

"Cause there are things I did when I was with her that were stupid and I shouldn't have done them, but I did," Tara looked at the ground.

"You know nothing you say to me will make me think bad of you right?"

"Oh you just wait," Tara whispered.

"I will wait," Willow lifted Tara's head up. "I will wait until you are ready to tell me and when you do it will make us even closer." she smiled.

"You always know the right things to say," Tara smiled.

"I'm glad cause it made you smile and you have a very heart melting smile."

"Really?"

"Yes really," Willow leaned in and pressed her lips against Tara's. Tara wrapped her arms around Willow's neck and attempted to deepen the kiss.

"Hey."

Willow and Tara broke apart. "What?" they both snapped at Anya who stood on the back porch.

"Don't snap at me," she said.

"What is it Anh?" Tara asked in a nicer tone.

"Paige said come in and eat."

"Okay," Tara said.

"Why?" Willow pouted.

"Why what?" Tara asked.

"Why is it that every time I am about to have a hot make-out session with you something interrupts us?"

Tara laughed. "Well on Saturday we will be alone," Tara kissed Willow's neck. "In my car." another kiss to the neck. "with no." another kiss. "interruptions." she kissed Willow's lips now. "How does that sound?"

"Good," Willow squeaked. Tara laughed, grabbed Willow's hand, and pulled them inside.

"Okay," Willow sighed. She was curled up on Tara's lap watching a TV with her, Anya, and Xander.

"I'll drive you," Xander said getting up. "Are you gonna come?" Xander asked Tara.

"No." Willow gave her a pout and Tara kissed her lips. "I have something I have to talk to Aunt Paige about."

"Okay," Willow sighed and got up. Tara followed. "Can I call you?" Willow looked at Tara with hopeful eyes.

"Of course," Tara kissed her again and gave her a hug. "Bye baby, bye Anya." she waved to them as they walked out the door.

"Bye," both girls said.

"So?" Paige said from the table where she was reading. "You wanted to talk."

Tara sat in the chair next to her. "Can I ask you something?"

Paige smiled. "Is it about you and Willow?" she put her book down.

"No, about a job."

"A job?"

"I want to get a job like nowish. They won't let me adopt Jake unless I have one and a nice place to stay. Well this is a nice to place to stay now I need a job."

"What kind of job were you thinking about?"

"Anything."

Paige thought for a moment than she smiled. "I think I know a perfect place."

"Where?"

"I will take there tomorrow after school. Come straight here. Okay?"

"Okay," Tara smiled. "Thank you." she hugged her aunt.

"You are welcome sweetie." Paige hugged her back.

"Shut-up," Xander replied. They were both laying on their stomachs on the floor playing skate.

"I am gonna win."

"Shut-up."

"Loser.

"Shut-up."

"Sore loser."

"Asshole."

"Dumbass."

"Ah cousin love," Paige smiled walking into the living room.

"Your son is a sore loser."

"And your niece is an asshole."

"I'm going to bed," Paige said walking to the stairs. Emily and Benny were both already in bed. "Don't stay up to late. Night," she walked up the stairs.

"Night," Xander and Tara said.

"So."

"So?"

"You and Willow."

"What about me and Willow?"

"Buffy told me what she said to you."

"And your point."

"Your gonna let yourself fall in love with her?" Xander smiled.

"I didn't say that."

"Tara," Xander paused the game and glared at his cousin.

"What?"

"If you break her heart..." Xander sat up.

"Xander i'm not going to," now Tara sat up. "Do you honestly think I would do that?"

"You sound like you are going too."

"Xander if I fall in love with her than I fall in love with her, but if I don't, I don't. I don't decide who I fall in love with. Now unpause the game."

"If you fall in love with her will you admit it to Willow?"

"God Xander shut-up and unpause the game."

"No will you admit it to her."

"Xander you can't even admit to Anya that you are in love with her so don't go around and judge me." Tara gave him a look.

"You know your right, but at least i'm not leading Anya on," Xander got up.

"I am."

"What?" Xander turned around and glard at Tara.

"Falling in love wtih her," Tara said.

"You are," Xander's face softened.

"Yeah," Tara whispered and looked at the ground. Just than her phone started to go off. She pulled it out of her pocket and smiled. "Hi baby," she answered the phone.

"Hi gorgeous," Willow said.

"What took so long?" Tara asked.

"Huh?"

"To call me. It's been two whole hours."

"Miss me much?" Willow giggled.

"You have no idea," Tara smiled.

"I think I do."

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"Okay I'm going to bed," Xander shook his head, but smiled. "You guys are too much. Night."

"Night."

"Night?" Willow asked.

"Xander, not you baby."

"NIGHT XANDER!" Tara pulled the phone away from her ear.

Xander laughed tell her I said night."

"He said night and baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Screaming in my ear not fun."

"I'm sorry, i'll kiss it better tomorrow."

Tara gulped.

"Yes it is," Paige smiled.

"You are getting me a job here?"

"You have a problem with it?"

"No I just didn't expect it."

Paige stopped the car in front of a house. "Come on." they got out.

"Is this where the grave keeper lives?"

"No it's where Santa lives."

"Mom said I got my smartass mouth from you."

"Indeed you did," Paige put her arm around Tara's shoulders and they walked up the porch steps. Two elder women sat on two rocking chairs. "Good evening M..."

"Paige," one of the women said in a warning tone.

"Sorry. Good evening Anne. Sophie."

"Good evening," the other women smiled.

"Tara this is Anne," Paige pointed to the first lady. "And Sophie." she pointed to the other lady.

"Nice to meet you," Tara smiled.

"You too," Sophie said.

"So you would like to work for us?" Anne asked.

"Yes ma'am," Tara smiled.

"Can you mow?"

"Of course."

"Can you take care of the graves?"

"Of course."

"Can you help with funerals?"

"Of course."

"Can you start tomorrow?"

"Of course," Tara smiled.

"Good," Anne smiled back.

"Wait."

"Wait?"

"Um what time?" Paige gave Tara a weird look. "I...um...well..."

"Yes?" Anne asked.

"I have a date," Tara fnished.

"A date?" Anne smiled. "With who?"

"Um..." should i tell these women with a girl? how will they react. my grandparents didn't really like it. these ladies can't be that much younger than my grandma.

"Willow Rosenburg," Paige smiled. Tara looked up at her aunt.

"Ah Willow," Anne smiled. "Such a sweet girl."

"Her grandparents are buried here," Sophie said. "They both died 2 years ago. Willow used to come up all the time to see them. Very nice people. Basically raised the girl."

"Her parents aren't around much," Anne said.

"She told me," Tara said. "I don't know who wouldn't want to be around her." she smiled.

"I was just thinking the same thing," Anne smiled back. "Well come back tomorrow right after school and I will tell you what to do."

"Thank you so much," Tara went over and shock both their hands.

"No thanks needed," Anne smiled.

"You are a thanks to us," Sophie smiled.

"We need all the help we can get," Anne finished.

"I'll do whatever you need done," Tara smiled. "See ya tomorrow."

"Bye dears."

"Bye Anne, bye Sophie," Paige said. Tara and her got in the car and drove home.

"Yup," Tara said from her positioned cuddled into Willow's side.

"Sounds cool actually," Willow smiled.

"I know it does."

"So our date is tomorrow," Willow smiled.

"Yes it is," Tara moved so she was straddling Willow.

"Hi," Willow said a little breathless.

"Hi," Tara smirked than leaned down and captured Willow's lips. Willow responded by opening her mouth. Tara liked the thought of this and slide her tongue into Willow's mouth. Willow moaned and arched her back which caused Tara to moan.

"Get a room."

They jumped apart and looked at the door. "Are you freaking kidding me Xander?" Willow snapped.

"This is my room" Tara said.

"Oh well what do you know," Xander looked around the room. "It is," he smirked.

"You are an ass," Tara got up. "Get out," she grabbed Xander's arm and pushed him towards the door. "Mom said everyone has to go. It's getting late."

"You are kissing...kidding...right?" Tara asked.

Xander laughed. "No i'm not kidding. Or kissing. But uh you seem to have the kissing thing down."

"Yeah, but something always interrupts it," Willow mumbled.

"What?" Xander asked.

"Nothing," Willow got up. "I'll see you tomorrow," she kissed Tara. "Bye Xander."

"Bye Willster," Willow left the room. Tara punched Xander's arm. "Ow, what?" he asked rubbing his arm.

"Couldn't give me 5 more minutes. 5 more freaking minutes."

"But they would have taken the fun out of it," Xander smirked.

"I'll show you fun," Tara said.

"Bye," Xander ran from the room. Tara chased him all the way to the living room where she tackled him to the couch and started to beat him with a pillow. Emily who was laughing grabbed one and joined in on the pillow fight.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:52 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Yay for more smoochies. Looking forward to the date.

And I do not like the sound of this Crystal bitch :shy

I don't like anyone that hurts Tara.

Glad Tara is falling in love!

Really cute update, can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:17 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Stupid :wtkiss interruptions... Good that Tara got a job... Can't wait for their date...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:09 am 
2. Floating Rose

Laragh: You aren't gonna like Crystal even more soon.

Zampsa1975: don't worry no smooching interruptions in this chapter =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am gonna make two parts to this chapter. I started to write it, but now I have to go somewhere so I can't finish. So part 1 is leading up to the date and part 2 will actually be the date =)

"Morning," Xander said from the doorway.

"Morning."

"You want the bathroom first or shall I?"

"I don't care."

"Are you even fully on planet awake yet?"

"No." Tara mumbled and fell back onto the bed.

Xander smirked "That's what you get for staying up late taking to Willow on the phone."

"Willow," Tara jumped up. "Date tonight," she got out of bed and grabbed some clothes and off into the bathroom she went.

"I should have gotten in there when I had the chance," Xander said and he walked downstairs. "Morning mom," he said as she sat down at the table.

"Morning honey, is Tara up?" Paige walked over and sat a glass of orange juice in front of Xander.

"Yeah she is in the bathroom. I'm not getting in there."

"Tara is never that long in the bathroom."

'Yeah, but tonight is her date with Willow."

"Well she has school first than work so she shouldn't be getting ready for the date yet," Paige placed a plate of eggs and bacon on the table.

20 minutes later Tara came downstairs. Xander was just finishing up breakfast. "Finally," he stuck his tongue out at her.

"Shut-up," she walked back and smacked the back of his head.

Xander laughed. "I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready."

"Here ya go," Paige put a plate in front of Tara.

"Aunt Paige you really don't have to make me breakfast every morning."
"Sweetie I enjoy."

"Well tomorrow morning I will make breakfast," Tara smiled at her aunt.

"I would like that," Paige smiled back.

"Hey, where is Cole?" Xander asked.

"He said he had something to do and he disappeared," Willow said.

"I think he has a girlfriend," Anya smiled.

"Nah if he did he would tell me," Xander sat down next to her. "He probably just has a crush."

"Wouldn't he tell you that?" Tara asked taking a seat next to Willow.

"No he never tells his crushes. He only tells when he has a girlfriend."

"Yeah he is scared that we will make fun of him if he has a crush and she turns him down," Buffy smiled.

"Well you guys wouldn't do that," Tara said than she looked at Willow. "Would you?" she raised her eyebrows.

"I wouldn't," Willow assured her.

"But I would," Buffy smirked.

"Still think you guys sound like a married couple." Anya said.

"Shut-up," Buffy smacked her. The bell rang.

"i'll walk you to class," Willow smiled at Tara.

"Okay." Everyone said their byes and walked off.

"So what is going on with tonight?" Willow asked.

"I will pick you up at 8," Tara smiled at her.

"Than?"

"You will see."

"Should I be scared?" Willow teased.

Tara stopped and stood in front of WIllow. She leaned in till she was almost touching lips with the redhead. "Only when your alone in the jeep with me." she smirked.

"That doesn't scared me," Willow backed away. "That excites me." she kissed Tara's cheek than walked off.

Tara just stood there. she just... that was a tease... a very big tease...

"You gonna stand there all day?" Tara looked up at Cole who was smirking. She stuck her tongue out than walked into the classroom.

"Where were you?" she asked sitting down at her desk.

"Non your business," he sat next to her and pulled out his binder.

"What's her name?" Cole said nothing. "Oh come on Cole." still nothing. Just than the teacher walked in. Tara groaned and sat back in her seat.

"Hey," Tara smiled back.

"So you and WIllow an actually couple now?" he smiled.

"No, not yet."

"So you make out with your friends in the hallway?" he teased.

"One we weren't making out, we were kissing, two she isn't just a friend. She is more than a friend, just not a girlfriend. Yet. But she will be tonight," she smirked.

"Why are waiting till tonight?"

"It's gonna sound stupid."

"Try me."

"I am gonna take her to dinner and a movie. I have kissed her, but we haven't made out. We always get interrupted. Which I'm glad about. I don't want to rush things and I think it would be nicer if I took her out than became her girlfriend. Does that make sense."

"Yeah it does," Mitch smiled. "So where are you taking her?"

"To..." Tara stopped. "What is that?" she pointed to Mitch's neck.

"Uh nothing," Mitch pulled his hoodie up more around his neck.

"That's a hickey," Tara said a little too loud. People were starting to look at them.

"Tara, shut-up," Mitch snapped.

"Let me see."

"No."

"Let me see," Tara reached across to pull his hoodie down.

"Stop," Mitch was laughing.

"Having fun?" Mitch and Tara looked up to see their teacher.

"Kinda," Tara said. The class laughed.

"Are you being a smartass?" the teacher crossed his arms.

"Kinda." the class laughed more.

"Do you want a detention?"

"No," Tara let go of Mitch and sunkdown into her seat.

"What?" Willow looked at Tara who was following Mitch.

"Don't worry about it, and shut up hickey boy," Tara said. Mitch turned and gave her a warning look.

"You have a hickey?" Buffy smiled. "From who?"

Mitch walked to his table and sat down.

"You almost got in trouble on our date day?" Willow pouted.

"Don't do that," Tara said. Willow's pout got bigger. "I'm warning you." Willow kept pouting. "Okay," Tara leaned down and kissed Willow's pout. The class erupted into woots and howls. Tara pulled away and smiled at Willow who's eye were big.

"That's is..." Tara turned around to see the teacher. "The most cutest thing I have ever seen walking into a class." he smiled. Tara blushed and walked to her seat. "You can sit next to your girlfriend," the teacher said. Tara just shook her head and put it on the desk.

Mitch leaned over and whispered in her ear. "That's what you get for the hickey thing." Tara sat up so fast the Mitch didn't have time to move. The back of her head connected to the front of his. "Ah," Mitch yelled grabbing his nose. The whole class turned and looked at them.

"Oh god," Tara covered her mouth with her hands. "I'm so sorry," she mumbled.

"What is going on?" the teacher asked.

"Nothing," Mitch said trying not to laugh. "I'm okay," he rubbed his nose and looked at Tara.

"That's what you get," she laughed.

"Okay settle down you two and let's get to work. Today we are going to be going outside. It's a nice day. I want you guys to capture the meaning of Fall through your lens. Now everyone pick a group of two or three."

"Partners?" Mitch asked Tara.

"Partners," she smiled. She looked over at Willow. Willow looked at her and rolled her eyes than she pointed to Anya and Buffy and mouthed sorry. Tara smiled to lets her know she understood. The class walked outside and the groups went their separate ways.

"So will Willow be your first girlfriend?" Mitch asked.

"No I have had one other one."

"How long did that last?"

"Little over two and a half years."

"Wow," Mitch stopped. "That's a long time."

"Yeah," Tara looked down.

Mitch saw she looked uncomfortable. "Those trees look pretty."

Tara looked up at Mitch and followed his gaze to the woods near the school. "Yeah they do." she smiled.

"Let's go capture Fall," Mitch smiled and grabbed her arm. "Hey what is that?" Mitch asked pointing to the ground.

"I don't know," Tara bent to pick it up. When she did her shirt lifted up some.

"What the hell is that?" Mitch asked.

"I don't know yet," Tara said.

"No on your freaking back."

Tara shot back up and looked at Mitch. "Nothing."

"That was a scar. Something had to have cut you deep to give you a scar that looks like that."

"I feel once when I was little," Tara turned around. "Let's go take more pictures."

"Tara," Mitch grabbed her arm and spun her around. "What happened to your back."

"I just told you."

"Fell my ass."

"Mitch just drop it."

"Is that why you aren't with your ex anymore?" Mitch had anger in his eyes.

"Mitch I said drop it."

"What the hell did she do cut you?"

"Mitch..." Tara warned.

"Did she beat you with something?"

"Mitch..."

"Did she..."

"She stabbed me," Tara snapped. "If you really want to know she stabbed me and yes that's why I'm not with her anymore."

"Tara..." Mitch went to put his hand on Tara's arm than he stopped dead in his tracks and his eyes got big.

"Mitch?" Tara looked at him with a confused look.

"She stabbed you?" Tara spun around at Anya's voice. Her, Willow, and Buffy were all standing there.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:22 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

ooh..Tara had a lot of to explain to them..and Willow for more details..hope there's not much past-trouble getting in their way :sh
more pleasee...and soonish? :pray :pray

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:29 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Willow and Tara truly need some alone non-interrupted talking time... I hope Tara volunterely talks to Willow about her past...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:00 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

I want more!

Okay, now i'm pissed. Bitch Crystal...I hope Tara's able to explain to Willow everything that happened...

I just want the girls to be happy :sigh

Looking forward to more.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:32 am 
3. Flaming O

I do like a good high school story :D And this one IS good! Tara is so nice adopting Jake, and Willow is just really really sweet aswell. Update when possible I was gutted after I saw the end of the page :sh

♂+♂=♥ ♂+♀=♥ ♀+♀=♥

Love Is Love.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:19 pm 
2. Floating Rose

arsyadriani: don't worry, nothing is going to get in the way of them. or is it. I guess you will have to read and find out =)

Zampsa1975: don't worry, alone talking time is insured =)

Laragh: they will be very happy, very soon =)

VivaLaMegaaan: thank you very much =) i updated it as soon as I got home =)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

________
Chapter 7: part 2
"Where does this fucking bitch live?" Buffy clenched her fists.

"I..." Tara started.

"Buffy calm down," Mitch said.

"Guys," Tara said.

"No how can you tell me to calm down? Some bitch stabs one of my best friends I am gonna beat her ass."

"Guys," Tara said again.

"I'm with the small blonde ball of anger," Anya said.

"Stop," Tara whispered, tears in her eyes.

"You don't solve violence with violence," Mitch said.

"Oh put cork in it," Buffy said. "I'm gonna..."

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" everyone jumped and turned to face Willow. "Your making her cry now shut the fuck up," Willow walked over to Tara and wrapped her arms around the girl. "Shhh," Willow said. Tara buried her face in Willow's neck.

"Tara I'm sorry," Buffy said.

"Me too," Anya said.

"Me also," Mitch said.

"It's okay," Tara looked at the others. "I just don't feel like talking about it so I would really appreciate you guys not talking about it."

"Okay," the three others said.

"Let's get back to our projects," Willow said. "Do you want to go ask if it's okay if you go back in?" Willow whispered into Tara's ear.

"No," Tara looked into the pool of green filled with concern and love. Seeing the love Willow had for her made her start to cry again.

"Don't cry baby," Willow held her tighter. Tara wrapped her arms around Willow's neck. "I'm right here."

"I know you are," Tara smiled. "I should go back to Mitch."

"But I don't wanna let you go," Willow pouted.

"You can hold me all you want tonight," Tara kissed Willow than ran off.

"It's almost 6:15 Tare calm down," Xander said.

"I can't calm down."

"Than sit down you are making me nervous," Paige said. Tara stopped her pacing back and forth across the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Nervous?" Xander asked from his seat on the counter.

"Duh," Tara said.

"Why?" Paige asked.

"Cause I'm taking the most gorgeous girl in the entire world out," Tara said.

Paige laughed. "Sweetie you already have her heart."

"Yeah, but I don't know how long that will last," Tara looked at the table.

"Why?" Xander asked.

"Cause I'm gonna tell her everything about my relationship with Crystal."

"So?" Paige said.

"Everything?" Xander asked.

"Everything," Tara looked at him and sighed.

"Am I missing something?" Paige asked.

"Yes," Xander and Tara said at the same time. Paige didn't ask. If Tara wanted her to know than she would tell her.

"I saw you pull up," Willow giggled and she hung up the phone. Tara saw the front door open and Willow came out. Tara's mouth drop. Willow climbed into the car. "What?" she looked at Tara.

"I...uh....you....great...." Tara stammered.

"Thanks," Willow smiled. "So do you."

"Ready?"

"Can you drive?" Willow teased.

"I don't know," Tara smirked at her.

"Dinner or movie first?" Willow asked.

"Dinner, I'm hungry and we have to talk."

"Talk?"

"Not bad talk," Tara grabbed Willow's hand when panic spread through her eyes. "Well kinda bad, but not to do with us. I mean.." Tara took a breath. "I don't want their to be anymore secrets." Tara leaned in and kissed Willow to reassure her.

"Okay," Willow smiled.

"I'm glad you think so," Tara smiled.

"Hello, I'm Holly and I'll be your server," a girl said.

"Hi," Willow and Tara both smiled.

"What can I get you to drink?"

"Coke."

"Make that two."

"Okay I'll bring them right over," Holly smiled and walked away.

"What did you want to talk about?" Willow blurted out.

"Impatient?" Tara teased.

"Very," Willow said.

"Okay I wanted to talk to you about Crystal and my relationship with her."

"Okay," Willow laid her arm across the table.

Tara smiled and did the same. They joined hands. "Okay," Tara took a breath. "I meet Crystal when I was 14. We went to the same school. She was a senior. I knew some people she did and vice verse. We started to hangout alot. She lived alone. I never really asked why or anything and than we started dating." Willow pouted. "What?" Tara asked.

"Stupid bitch dating my girl."

"Tara smiled. "I wasn't your girl than sweetie."

"Yes you were," Willow smiled.

"I was?"

"Here are your drinks," Holly said putting the drinks down. "Ready to order." they ordered and Holly walked away again.

"Yes you were always my girl. You were made for me," Willow smiled. "And that sounded a lot less stupid in my head."

Tara giggled and kissed Willow's hand. "Sounds perfect to me." she smiled and Willow who smiled back. "But let me finish."

"Sorry love."

"We were dating 2 months before my mom had to be put in the hospital. When she was put in there and we moved into my grandparents house I kept telling Crystal how hard it was so she offered to let me and Jake move in..."

"The friend you told me you were staying with."

"Yeah."

"Like your own little family," Willow whispered and pulled her hand away from Tara's.

Tara looked at her hand and tears came to her eyes. "Some family."

"Huh?" Willow said.

"When my mom died she acted like she didn't care. I was crying and all she said was that it would be okay than she hugged me and went to work. When she got home she went to bed with just a night and kiss. Pretty soon she stopped coming home sometimes after work." Willow's eyes grew wide. "She would sometimes be gone for 2 or 3 days at a time. Than she would come home drunk and pass out. After a couple months of that, I finally said something about it."

"You waited a couple months?"

"I didn't want to start anything, but than one day she came home with a hickey and I lost it."

"Oh god."

"I start to yelled at her than next thing I knew I was on the floor and my cheek hurt. She told me if I ever yelled at her like that again she I would regret it. The next morning she said she was sorry and she was drunk. I forgave her and that's when it began." Tara took a breath and saw Holly coming towards them with food. When they food was placed and thanks were said and Holly walked away, Tara started again. "She started coming home drunk more and we would fight. Sometimes it was cause I didn't do the dishes or something cause me and Jake were out all day and sometimes it was cause I didn't want to have sex or something stupid. So she would hit me. I would send Jake to his room and I would sit there and take it."

"Why?" Willow said.

"Cause I thought I loved her. I thought she was all I had. Than one day she came home with another girl."

"She what?"

"I slept in Jake's room that night."

"She cheated on you in your own home?"

"It was her home. That's what she told me the next morning when we fought and she hit me. I was pissed so I decide..." Tara stopped.

"Decided?"

"To get back at her."

"What...did...you...do?" Willow asked slowly.

"I...uh....cheated on her...." Tara looked at the table.

"You...what?" Willow asked staring at her.

"I cheated," Tara lifted her head and looked at Willow. "More than once. It became this stupid fucked up game. She would cheat a couple times and than I would. But she didn't know about it. Than I started to leave Jake at my grandparents house and I would go out and drink with my friends. It got...stupid....I got....stupid."

"Is this." Willow paused than continued. "Is this the thing you thought I would hate you for?"

"Yeah," Tara whispered.

"Continue," Willow said.

"After awhile I got sick of it. The way I was acting so I stopped cheating and drinking and started to spend more time with Jake. Than Crystal found out somehow, I till this day still don't know how, That I had cheated on her and apparently she could cheat, but I couldn't. Sp she got pissed came home drunk and we started to fight. She hit me, but this time I hit back."

"You did?"

"Yup. She hit harder and it turned into a fight. She was drunk. Really really drunk. Worse than I ever saw her." Tara stopped and tears came to her eyes. "Bad night to fight back."

"Tara?" Willow asked. She didn't like the tears or the sound of Tara's voice.

"Next thing I knew she had a knife in her hand. I backed down. I told her I would take Jake and we would leave and no one ever had to know anything. She said I wasn't going anywhere. That me and Jake belonged to her and that she wasn't gonna let us walk away. I started crying and begging her. Than I grabbed something. I don't even remember what it was and hit in on the head, than I turned to run away and didn't get far. I felt this sharp pain and I hit the floor."

"She stabbed your back," Willow whispered.

"Yeah. She fell over from being drunk but grabbed me and pinned me down and started to scream at me. Next thing I know I heard this noise and she fell on top of me. I looked up and there stood Jake. His metal baseball bat in his hands."

"Jake hit her with the bat?" Willow said.

"My knight in shining armor," Tara smiled.

"So what happened?"

"I grabbed some of my stuff and I grabbed some of Jake's and I left. We went to my grandparents house. I told them what happened and they called the police. I told the police I just didn't want her anywhere near me or Jake again. I said I didn't care what happened to her, just to make sure she never came near us. Her parents came and got her. I don't know where the hell they came from or that they were even alive, but they came and they took her away and that was the last time I ever heard from her."

"Wow," Willow said. By now they were both done eating. "Weren't you scared she would come back?"

"Yes, but part of me thought she wouldn't come back. When my grandparents died, Jake and I moved 3 hours away from SunnyDale. That's like 5 states from where we did live so than I just didn't really worry about it."

"That's messed up. Everything you went through."

"Yeah, you want to get out of here since we are both done?"

"Yeah," Willow said. They paid and go into the jeep.

"Want to go to the movies now?" Tara looked hopeful at Willow.

"No," Willow said looking straight ahead.

Tara dropped her head. "Want me to take you home?" she almost whispered.

"No."

Tara looked up. "Than what do you want?"

"To go to the park."

"Park?"

"Yes," Willow looked at Tara. "The Park, I want to show you something."

"Okay, tell me how to get there," Tara started the car. 10 minutes later they were at the park. "What did you want to show me?"

"Follow me," Willow got out of the car and Tara followed. They walked for 5 minutes than they came to some trees, Willow walked towards them.

"Trees at night?" Tara said.

"Yes," Willow kept walking. Tara sighed and followed. "Here we are."

"Wow," Tara stopped. Right in front of her was a little pond. With pretty flowers and lily pads. It was surrounded by trees. "This is pretty."

"Cole, Xander and I found it when were 13. We bought Buffy and than Anya here. And now I'm bringing you here," Willow smiled at Tara.

"So you don't hate me?" tears were coming down Tara's face.

"No," Willow said. "In fact," she pulled Tara to her. "I love you," she kissed Tara. It took Tara a second to response, but when she did they both felt the sparks shoot through their bodies. Willow opened her mouth and Tara slid her tongue, Willow did that same and their tongues danced together. After awhile they pulled apart. Both breathing hard. Willow rested her forehead against Tara's. "Ow," she said and pulled away when she felt Tara punch her arm. "What did you do that for?"

"You scared the shit out of me," Tara said. "I thought you hated me by the way you were acting." she stepped away from Willow.

"Well I had to surprise you."

"Surprise me?"

"Well you didn't think that I would say I love you the whole time driving here did you?"

"Well," Tara thought for a second. "No."

"Than my plan worked," Willow smiled.

"You are evil," Tara said.

"You," Willow took a step towards Tara. "Have no idea." she tackled the blonde and started to tickle her. They rolled around on the ground and play fought and tickled. Than they stopped. Willow was laying on top of Tara.

"So," Tara said.

"So," Willow repeated.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Willow smiled. "Duh," Tara giggled and Willow leaned down and kissed her. Tara opened her mouth and tongues sought out each other again. Tara pushed Willow away slightly. "What?" Willow I asked.

"I love you too," Tara smiled than pulled Willow back and kissed her again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:59 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Yay!

Kissing! And I love yous!

I'm glad Tara told everything about Cystal, hope the bitch isn't like gonna come back or something.

Can't wait for more and yay for happiness.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:16 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Good that Tara told Willow everything about her relationship with the bitch... Extra big yay for Willow saying I love you to Tara and Tara saying it back... I hope Tara also means it when she said that...