The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic: ~True Colors of Love~ (update: sept 10th)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:54 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

TITLE: True Colors of Love

AUTHOR: Nue

RATE: PG-13, I think…

DISCLAIMER: Not mine… I wish, I know I could do a LOT better, but still not mine…

SUMMARY: Tara and her mother just moved to Sunnydale and the Scooby gang had to face the Mayor.. I suck at summaries, I know…

SPOILERS: This one is about Tara being in Sunnydale High during S3, … I really like S3 and when I got my dvds last month, I couldn´t stop thinking about this…

AUTHOR´S NOTE 1: The schools mentioned here are real and beautiful places, they do an amazing work and I would like more schools like that all around the world, especially here in my country.

AUTHOR´S NOTE 2: Thanks to my BFF Stellar, who loves W/T a lot. Thanks for everything ^^ And a HUGE thanks to my beta, Thomas (aka Taralover), who helped me a LOT with this piece and for being an incredible friend!

Chapter 1

At that hour, the streets and sidewalks close to the school were taken by students and teachers, as well as of parents that took their embarrassed children to the school, the buses in the door of the school, from where several adolescents jumped... it was like this every beginning of September and in that it would not be different...

It was well-known the freshmen's fear, newly out of the Junior High and now tends to face the 'almost-adult' world, to have to adapt there, in that building where the next four years of their lives would pass... and well-known the sensation of freedom that sprouted in the faces of the senior ones... to feel that in little time they would be free from the school forever, without needing more to worry with that small hell called 'high school' and it was little the time that you/they separated them of the adult life...

'The youth's foolishness.. Always thinking they have the whole time of the world and with hurry of growing, damned hormonal bombs... ' Principal Snyder thought, his summer had been so calm without all those brats... of course had finished earlier, he was an excellent professional and had been informed by the School Board that on that new school year he would have a transferred student and that for that he had demonstrated his efficiency summoning the whole staff two weeks before the classes begin, they would have to prepare the school for his/her arrival.. That too meant that the school budge would increase. Summarizing, problems with budget, never again!

Ok, it had not been good to do all those changes, but it was necessary, to prove to mayor Wilkins that Sunnydale High School was not behind to any other school of the county and that he had been the best choice for the position. He was capable to maintain a firm direction in the middle that it was that insanity that all knew that they lived if treating of a city as Sunnydale, but nobody had courage of saying anything.. At least aloud.

There, in the top of the staircase that gave access to the building of the school, Cecil Snyder waited.. He was a tiny man, bald and he wasn’t beautiful. But he knew that the power he had, and their connections wit h the mayor were enough to be feared by the students and respected by the employees. Of course had exceptions, as that conceited English librarian to know everything or Buffy Summers and her mob that she called friends. But nor they were problem now. He personally signed the expulsion of Buffy and without her, the rest of the group had been much calmer. 'Damned agitator... ' he hated indiscipline. And as hated Buffy Summers even more.

When he saw the red Bonneville park in front of the school, he knew that his new student had arrived. He knew that her presence there was a mark. Of course not to the school, or for the students, at least for the teachers. But for his own benefit before the mayor. He waited impatiently as the occupants of the car jumped and they walked in his direction with extreme slowness, the woman guiding the daughter by the hand, while she spoke something that he didn't get to hear.

"Principal Snyder? Claire Maclay, we talked on the telephone." The woman, about 40 years old, extended her unoccupied hand to the man, as soon as she and the daughter reached him . Snyder looked at her fast, checking her calm features, and her blue eyes transmitted a serenity that he knew how not to exist more in any other resident of Sunnydale. The blond hair fall as cascades for her backs, combining with the clear dress that she used. It should be one of those new-age moms, he thought, while it fastened the glance in the girl beside her. The girl, a version of the woman's 17 years, maintained her head down, she seemed embarrassed or better, afraid with his presence.. It was good, that transferred student knew already who he was and that while she was there, if she was not careful, he would do a hell of her life.

After they had introduced themselves to him, Snyder accompanied Claire and the daughter until he reached his office, In an egg white disposition of wanting to show his power on the students, he screamed orders to them, that they didn't run in the corridors, or that they were directly going to the classrooms. Claire smiled, the school was not different from another that it had visited, but it was the only in the area that had accepted her daughter, then she could not want a lot.. it seemed a good place, a safe atmosphere for her little Tara...

Claire knew that she was a bit over protective, she took care of the daughter since the doctors gave her diagnose of total blindness due to a congenital flaw in the optical nerve, when Tara had only 6 months old. Out a hard blow, to know that that little smart baby would never see the beautiful colors of the world, but Claire stayed strong. Her husband, on the other hand, had not accepted well announce them. He never wanted a second child, he was a simple man and without patience and he thought Donnie already caused problems too much, he raised the boy to be one more worker in the family’s farm.

Before the marriage, Donald was a good man. He was nice and polite, but after his father’s death and he had left him responsible for the lands, forcing him to give up on his dreams, making him left Law School to turn into a farmer, he turned a bitter man and full of rage. To know that Tara was blind was alone one more reason to dislike the girl, she didn't have strength to help in the tasks as Donnie and not be able to see, and she was even more useless.

The woman was not stupid... She had tired of years seeing the girl suffer in that insensitive man's hands. It was time of giving one is enough in that situation. She sent the girl to the South Carolina School for the Blind , what appeased the fury of the husband for some time, Tara only went back home in weekends. The most common occasion was Claire to drive the two hours that separated her of her daughter, she wanted to avoid that Tara stayed at such a fateful house, because the girl had such a pure soul, she was so sweet and kind, she was really difficult of believing that Donald had to do something with her, that it was his blood that ran in her veins.

The one that she didn't count was that Donald transferred for the wife the fury that he felt... The beatings were frequent and every time that she visit her daughter, no matter how much she tried to hide of the world the marks, Tara always knew. It is because of her that Claire had asked for the divorce, because of her that they were on the other side of the country, trying to redo their lives in a small one and ignored city as Sunnydale...

It had been a complex change, but anything that some will of to forget the whole past and to begin everything again in Sunnydale it didn't help... She had some savings and her parents helped when she announced that she was leaving Donald once and for all. It was very complicated to discover a place where she and Tara could resume, but when one of her friends, from the same Wiccan group that she frequented when she was young, had informed20her that Uncle Bob's Magic Cabinet was for sale for his owner's mysterious death, Claire had not thought twice and she had made an offer that, even low, it couldn’t be refused. Sunnydale was known by the strange occurrences and better place didn't exist for a witch as Claire recomposes her life cut into pieces as owner of a magic store.

When they arrived to the city, a few weeks ago, Claire soon had felt the energy of the place and she noticed that there would not be better place for her and Tara. The woman had stopped practicing and had gotten married, Donald had never liked those supernatural things and thought they were 'unnatural' like he once told her, but after her daughter had been born, Claire could not stop passing to the girl the traditions that were last for generations in her family. And she was very satisfied when she noticed the girl's potential. Tara could not see, but she had an outstanding empathy capacity. Maybe it was the Nature trying to compensate for the fact of the girl's eyes not to work.

While Tara got ready to begin the Senior Year in Sunnydale High School, the first time that the young girl was at a ‘normal school , the two worked in the recently acquired store. The first thing that they did was to change the name, none of them had any 'Uncle Bob'.. The idea of the name was 'The Magic Box' -it had fallen as a glove and after weeks of hard work, the store was ready to be reopen to the public. Claire had studied the accounting books eagerly, the lists of suppliers and of customers and she had noticed that would not be difficult to prosper there. They got a house not very far away from the school. The store was located in Maple Court, not far from their home.

A new life was beginning for the Maclay girls... While she heard Principal Snyder talking about the benefits of the school, more to praise his own capacity as principal, Claire faced her daughter, smiling.. Tara was growing and walking to wide steps to turn a strong and independent woman and she hoped that the experience in a school like that was valid. There, the girl could already try the real world, the years that had passed at the School for Blind were excellent, but for being a day-boarding school, she felt that her daughter had been a little moved away from real life. It was a cruel world, she knew about that... And she wanted Tara to understand that soon.. The girl had an incredible adaptation capacity and being smart, Claire knew that she soon would cross that obstacle easily...

Willow Rosenberg never saw herself as a strong woman... She still didn't see herself as a woman. In her short 17 years of life, she knew she still had a long course to travel before the adult life.. Willow always saw herself as an inadequate girl, very shy and a true bookworm. Besides Xander and Jesse, she never had close friends during the childhood until she arrived at High School.

She knew that she was seen as a nerd whose clothes were chosen by her motherOf course that didn't matter a lot, she had never insisted on being popular, or to have dozens of boys at her feet. She only wanted to pass that phase and toreach another, as in the games that she played when she was young. Willow had always thought that it was better to be in the middle of the crowd than to be under the spotlights. Nobody had paid attention to her, and she was okay like this.

Until Buffy Summers's arrival... Buffy saw underneath her inadequate exterior and she saw an intelligent girl, with a quirky sense of humor, loyal and reliable. And being her friend, Buffy helped Willow to overcome certain traumas, to leave under the mother's shadow and to see the light as the beautiful girl that she was... beside Buffy, Willow felt more confident, she felt capable to hug the world, to touch the skies if she made an effort...

But now, Buffy had disappeared a little before the beginning of the summer, Willow felt lost... She still had Xander, her faithful friend from the kindergarten, and she still had Giles, which was more than a librarian, and he was almost as a father. Without Buffy, it fell to them the mission of protecting Sunnydale of the supernatural threats, of the creatures that haunted the dark alleys. It was risky, it was complicated, but it was a duty that she didn't complain in having... it was a good fight and Willow felt well being part of her. Finally, it felt that she had a purpose in her life and even far away, Buffy had shown her that.

She missed the friend's.. there were things that she could not tell Xander .It was things that he didn't have an understanding of, 'girl's things' and without the Slayer around, Willow saw herself lost again... of course Buffy had had their reasons to leave... what had happened with Angel had not been easy for her, Willow got to understand that... But the sensation of it being abandoned didn't leave her chest. Even understanding the situation, the redhead could not stop feeling abandoned, left in a cruel world again...

But now, with the end of the summer vacations, it was a time of giving, a new step. She had arrived at the last year of the school and taking into account the fact in that she lived in a city as Sunnydale, she had celebrated the fact of being alive. After the death of Jesse, she had entered i n a spiral of quiet depression, now she knew the reasons of the city to have the highest rate of disappearances of the country..

Maybe the ignorance was a blessing at all. But she was thankful in knowing of the truth.. She felt more mature, almost an adult now.. She was happy in knowing that, if the people could sleep safe, it was because of what she did. And she felt useful, as never had felt before in the life. If before she was only a straight A student, computer geek, now she was a powerful witch! Ok, 'powerful' it was not the right word, but she was learning.. And learning was Willow´s favorite hobby.

She walked confidently inside the school building, maybe she had a time to see Giles and Xander before the first period. To have an update of the situation and to find out20what would do after the school. Maybe they had news of Buffy.
Claire had insisted on being with Tara while the classes didn't begin, but the girl asked that her mother went to the store, the reopening would be today and the one that she didn't want was her mother arriving late in the first day of work. Tara knew that her mother could be extremely protective, even more in a new atmosphere, and Tara still didn't know the place.
But soon she was sorry for saying that to her mother.

Being alone with Principal Snyder had not been a good idea, the man had a bad, negative aura.. Tara had decided that she didn't like him and, although she knew that for his position he would have to take care of her, she could feel Snyder wasn´t pleased about that responsibility. He made dozens of questions, almost personal to her and embarrassed, Tara tried to answer them all. She knew people were curious about her and maybe the mother was right. Tara needed to leave the bubble of protection of the other school, to begin to understand the real world and to learn to live in it.. Her mother could not protect her forever.

She heard the door behind her to open up and she felt two people entering. She was thankful for the interruption. If she could avoid it, Tara would be never again alone with that frightening man.

"Oh, Mr. Giles." Snyder spoke, in his habitual harsh tone, he didn't like the Englishman, but he had to admit, he was making good work in the library. Before the place was empty all the time and since Giles had assumed the position, there were always students there. “Did you finished the task or was it too much for you? " his tone was of a false concern, the truth was that he was intimidated by the other man and something that he didn't like was feeling like this...

"Yes, I finished the print last night, Ms. Lee helped me to bring the books." Giles answered, giving passage to the Asian woman that stood beside him.. She seemed about early 30s and she was shorter than Giles. And she could be easily confused with one of the students, with her dark jeans and the purple shirt . The Englishman's eyes rested in the girl in front of him, she faced him with a certain curiosity. Tara could see the kindness that emanated off the man, and she felt she could trust him. She didn't know him, but she felt that, she felt that the man inn front of her was endowed with a concern with the others around him, and he was smart and wise.

She smiled at him. Since she was really young, she could see people's souls... she could feel their auras breezes, to feel what they felt... of course didn't substitute her eyes, but it was better than to face the world completely in the dark... She had known a lot of people in the school who were completely dependent due to their conditions and to be capable to see, at least on the people, helped her to face the world. Tara didn't know the real reason about being capable to do that, maybe it was her mother's blood running in her veins.

"Mr. Giles is our librarian" Snyder explained, facing Lee. The woman was the newest member of school staff, hired exclusively to help Tara in the studies. When School Board received Claire's request on her daughter's transfer, they tried to figure out what they could do to receive such a special student, to open doors for all the other students, as Tara, needed special attention. And as Lee had worked in the California School for Blind, she was the obvious choice. Having blind parents, Michelle Lee had always wanted to feel useful for the society, to help the youths with that deficiency, to give to them the cha nce of a normal life. Been born and raised in Sunnydale, she went back to the city after the mother's death to take care of her young brother and before being contacted by the Board, she was working in the transcription of school books for Braille.

“Being responsible for our books, it´s his mission turning your studies here easier" the man got up of his chair behind the table, there was his domain, there he had all the power. Giles didn't like the other man's tone, he seemed almost... cordial, and that was strange coming from Snyder. "Ms. Lee had done all the work, I only helped a little." He was humble, receiving an almost affectionate glance from the woman to his side.

Tara rose, leaning on in the chair to safety. In an unknown place as the director's room, she still felt a little lost. " If you don't mind, I will take Tara to my office, we still have so me minutes before the classes begin and I want her to know a little of the school before the place gets completely full." The girl removed the cane from within of the backpack, unfolding it. She touched the space in front of her and smiled in Lee's direction, she was ready to go. "Then go to the library later to read the books" Snyder spoke, noticing that Giles didn´t left and probably he would like to talk about Buffy

“No news about her?”

Willow crossed her arms and pouted, murmuring an almost incomprehensible answer to her friend who was sitting in the stone table that decorated the school patio. “This means we will have to continue patrolling? " the boy spoke almost afraid, as he knew that was important to maintain surveillance the supernatural activities of the city, but he had to admit, without Buffy, their chance to being killed, or even worse was very high.. “That was 3 months ago, Will... Isn´t it time for we begin to seek for her? "
The redhead didn't seem to hear him. She was staring at the other side of the patio, where a blond girl crossed the field beside an Asian woman. The two seemed to talk animatedly, although Willow didn't get to hear what they spoke. She only knew that something inside of her seemed to boil, and screamed for attention. Without understanding what was happening, she never had felt like this before any other person, and for somebody that she had never seen before, she asked the friend on her side, not paying attention in what he was talking about.
"Who is that girl? "

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

Last edited by Nue on Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: ~True Colors of Love~ (update: sept 4th)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:05 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Interesting start! Got all excited when I saw you had posted :D Can't wait to read more.

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:32 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good and interesting beginning... I'm wondering how Tara is going to be introduced to the Scoobies...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:01 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
liking how it is developing.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: ~True Colors of Love~ (update: sept 10th)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:54 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey guys! Thank you all for stop by and drop a line ^^

TITLE: True Colors of Love

AUTHOR: Nue

RATE: PG-13, I think…

DISCLAIMER: Not mine… I wish, I know I could do a LOT better, but still not mine…

SUMMARY: Tara and her mother just moved to Sunnydale and the Scooby gang had to face the Mayor.. I suck at summaries, I know…

SPOILERS: This one is about Tara being in Sunnydale High during S3, … I really like S3 and when I got my dvds last month, I couldn´t stop thinking about this…

AUTHOR´S NOTE: Thanks to my BFF Stellar and Tety, who loves W/T a lot. Thanks for everything ^^ And a HUGE thanks to my beta, Thomas (aka Taralover), who helped me a LOT with this piece and for being an incredible friend!

Chapter 2

"Who is that girl?”
Willow´s question hovered in the air, interrupting Xander.. She felt something so strong that made her lose her breath for some seconds. It was difficult to breathe, as if her lungs didn't get to absorb oxygen. The boy at her side noticed that the girl was not well and, concerned, he was standing beside her, his strong hand on the girl's shoulder. "Will? Willow, are you okay? " Breathless, the red head maintained her stare at the other girl and the asian woman, crossing the patio without knowing what had happened with her.

Willow breathed hard... She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself, like Giles had taught to her during the summer, it helped her feeling better, calming down... Although she didn't understand why20seeing a new student had done to react her like this, something seemed to tell her not worry, although her rational mind screamed to contradict.. They lived on the HellMouth, any disturbance in the force was something worthy of note... and if that girl caused that, Willow had to understand why...

Buffy was not there... Xander didn't have her senses. So, Willow had to take care of that, to understand why that has happened. "Everything is fine, Xan.. " she touched her friend's hand, trying to remove the expression of concern of his face.

Alexander Harris was h er friend since kindergarten, when she broke a yellow crayon and got afraid of telling the teacher. Always courageous, he defended her of everything when they were kids. They were always together and Jesse... Even Willow knew that her connection with Xander was much larger than with the other friend died a long time ago.

For years, she was beside him, hearing Xander talking about girls, girls and more girls... And he never noticed her feelings... After Buffy had arrived to the city, Willow continued being the best friend, a genderless being, while the Slayer was the objective of the boy's attentions.. Could she blame him? Of course not.. Buffy was beautiful, smart, a new arrival .. Buffy was interesting, an innovation. And Willow? She was the boring friend.

Now, she looked at the boy's brown eyes, full of concern. After crying countless times on Buffy´s shoulder, she got to overcome that passion, seeing Xander again just as the brother she never had. One more thing that Buffy had helped her... and Willow missed her...

She got up carefully, she didn't want to leave Xander even more concerned and she were fine now, it had only been something inexplicable, she would think about that later. Willow smiled at him, touching the boy's arm with love. The bell has just ringed and they would have classes now until lunch. They knew they had to go to the library and see Giles, getting a new action plan later.. If the evil didn't rest, neither did they. she saw Xander moving away slowly, in the direction of the building where were the workshops, he would have carpentry class now, one of the few things that he liked at the school. Willow knew that Xander liked to work with his hands, although he never admitted that aloud.. and the workshop was a good place to do stakes and crosses without anyone suspecting.

While she went to her classroom, she was thinking about what had happened. It had not been something completely bad, only.. different.. . she thought for one second about the blond student that had crossed the patio with a calm expression.

Willow would have access to the library´s computer after lunch, and she decided to take advantage and research on the girl. Now, which more it worried was her if it doesn't delay in the first day of class.

Lee had helped Tara in crossing the patio, explaining on the classes that he would have and her work there.. As she had only studied at special schools, Tara ignored the mechanics of a normal school. The girl knew that it was necessary and that she would take a time to get used to everything. Lee had a calm voice and it seemed determined in the new function, helping Tara with any difficu lty that the girl might have, or the teachers with a student like her. For the girl's report, she was20a good student, especially in English and Literature. she had certain difficulty with Math, for what was already waited, but she used the abacus well. As she had already learned the basic to do the SATs in case she wanted to go to college, now she had to accomplish with few requirements to graduate at the school and for the classes in that she had enrolled, taking into account also the ones that had already studied at the other school, Lee didn't have a doubt that Tara would come out well.

The teachers with whom Tara would have class for the rest of the semester were already aware of the new student that they would have.. it was not very common to have transfers in the senior year, but in a city the size of Sunnydale, they could wait for everything. Lee should admit that she was a little apprehensive. Like Tara, she was new in the school, and this was also an unknown atmosphere for her. Luckily, the teachers with whom she had had contact in the last few weeks, to help them with the materials for to the classes, they we re calm and helpful people, they seemed well animated with the challenge they had before them. The luck was that Tara was senior and20the subjects she would do in that final year didn't demand a lot of changes. The woman was happy in working with a team so motivated, as when she was young, she found just very rigid and boring teachers. Lee had only faced certain resistance with the teacher of Computer science, contracted to occupy the place of Miss Calendar. He was a quiet man and it didn't seem to trust a lot in the people. Like director Snyder, being managing of a school for teens, he seemed to hate them with all their forces.

It was a sunny September 1st. The students were dispersed for the patio to wait for the bell, the freshmen seemed still half lost, while the senior ones commented on the vacations,Many of them would not have the first class, then they were at the patio catching up. Neither they nor they noticed the two going by them, or they were noticed, nor did they call a lot.. the school was full of new faces, so one more didn't make so much difference. With her hand in Lee's arm,=2 0Tara walked calmly, feeling hot , while she paid attention to the woman to her side, listening to her explaining the loc ation of some of the buildings where she would study in an easy and clear way. The girl smiled, she could feel the people around her, they seemed so... happy... ... No that she found strange, when Sunnydale had arrived with the mother, she felt a heavy and loaded energy, something really bad hovered on the city. But there, in the middle of so many young, she didn't feel anything of very abnormal, it was almost the same energy that felt of the times back in South Carolina. It was not for the being back to school, but for the friends' reunion, of that she was sure.. teens were teens anywhere in the planet, blind or not.

But one of the energies got her attention. It was hot, homelike, and affectionate. A little concerned yes, but it was a good sensation. Tara blinked, getting a little of Lee's words lost. The ground disappeared to their feet and her almost tripped , being helped by the woman to her side, who seemed she had not noticed anything.
0D

Tara smiled at her, feeling the concern. "I am fine, it´s a rock" Tara tried to explain fast, she had kept the cane in her bag when she left the building where was the principal´s office. “Everything is fine, Ms. Lee, I already fell a lot" she tried to do a joke. Tara closed her eyes for one second, feeling all of the people's energies that were at the patio, and she located what got her attention. Something inside her screamed, as if it wanted to enter in syntony with something so similar to her same.. 'Must be another witch ' she thought, making a mental note of commenting on that later with her mother.

"Ok, we´re here.. my office is at the corridor's end, next to the infirmary”. Lee explained, when they entered in the other building. Then Tara would seek the owner of the energy that felt before … She felt a little curious a nd20intrigued...

Willow was happy.. after that small incident earlier, she had gathered Xander and, unwillingly, Anya. They had lunch together and she still didn't understand why the other girl was with them... Ok, she knew about the Slayer, she knew about the patrols.. what didn't turn them best friends, the strange and peculiar way of Anya for a lot of times left the red head really feeling uncomfortable sometimes. She didn't know Anya. The girl had appeared out of nowhere some weeks ago, when Scoobies were still trying to understand Buffy´s departure and what would do in her absence. They found her one night in the cemetery, in the same night they found a Myhro demon for the first time. And was Anya who helps them defeating it.

She didn't speak a lot about he rself, she had a statement that her father had bene transferred to Sunnydale recently and that she was not still accustomed with the streets of the small city, that´s why she was walking in the middle of the night in a cemetery full of vampires and demons.. Willow never was a very suspicious girl, but she had to admit that she didn't believe in Anya... To Willow, that girl was hiding things... and very serious things. Although Xander didn't seem to bother... When, in some moment of his life, a beautiful girl like Anya been interested in him? Aside that moment of insanity that had taken care of him when he had begun to date Cordelia.. ok, date wasn´t the right word, physical attraction combined more. But after her broke up with him in the last Valentine´s day, they never saw each other in that way again.. She was Queen C and he, the treasurer of the 'We hated Cordelia Chase' club.

Now, Anya? She seemed really to like him, even she didn't20know how to demonstrate. She was not good with social interaction, she took everything in the literal sense and Willow didn't have patience with her. But she was beautiful and funny and li ke him, she was also going badly in math.

Willow looked at the two to her side. She remembered when she found out Cordelia and Xander walked in empty rooms or between the shelves of the library to make out, and how that had affected her. Now, she was fine, but still hurt a little, maybe more for her friend of years preferred somebody as Cordelia to her.... But, a passion of years would not disappear entirely in some weeks.

They entered the library laughing, but soon disappeared when they saw Giles.. He was leaned in the research table, several open books behind him and he wa s cleaning his glasses with a contained fury... beside him, there was Buffy. The Slayer seemed well, for someone was missing fer months...

Without knowing what to say, Xander and Willow just looked at her and the words fled now. They didn't know if they felt rage, if they felt happiness, a mixture of contrary feelings burned inside of them.

Willow wanted to scream at her.. She wanted Buffy to know how much she had suffered with the disdain and the friend's selfishness, for she had abandoned her to the vampires and demons. For leaving them when she needed her friends, soon after the loss of Angel. For being away for months without giving any news, nor to inform them that she was fine, that she was still alive.

But the words didn't come.. For someone who was known as being a babbling machine, Willow was strangely silent... She just ran and hugged the other girl, tears running free from her eyes. “Don’t do that ever again, ok?” she just could say that.

With some difficulty and after getting lost a few times, Tara finally located the library. When she arrived to the door, Tara noticed that it would have been better to have she had been guided by the energy that emanated of the place. Even she knew that she shouldn´t depend so much on her gift, and should not refuse the providential help that she had of her capacity, at least in the beginning, and it would be easier than counting steps or memorizing the road.

As soon as she entered, she felt bad.. Tara felt her bowels boiling and she felt like vomiting, that bad taste arose on her throat, and the lunch her mother had done with so much affection almost saw the light of day again. The girl felt a fetid smell of the ground and she was dizzy, losing the notion of the space. Tara extended the hand to support somewhere, but it was difficult to breathe, no matter how much she pulled the air, it didn't arrive to her lungs. She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself... That place was bad, but if she was in the right place, if there was the library, she would have to learn to live with that, she would have to control in not leaving their senses so thickened there. When Tara reopened them, she noticed there were people there, and they seemed confused. Maybe she had made a scene in front of complete strangers... The girl gave a nervous smile, walking slowly in their direction.

“Can I help you, Tara? " the same British accent before,20the same paternal and kind energy. Giles was there, so she must have she found the library! . "Mr. Giles... I-I came.. to p-ick u-up my books... " She spoke slowly, the stutter making presence, she should be nervous...

But Tara ended up calm when she noticed in the group that was there, the owner of such warm and homelike energy from before... That badly feeling almost disappeared entirely, and it was easy to identify who had such sweet energy... Tara looked at Willow and she smiled. Now she would be safe.

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:35 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Tara picking up Willow's witch-y energy... I hope Tara asks Willow to help her on math and then introduce her to Tara-magic and :wtkiss

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:50 pm 
3. Flaming O

Yay! I like this story. I think it has a really interesting concept. I'm glad Willow and Tara noticed each other. It sucks though that Tara feels sick when she's around the Hellmouth. I guess she'll just have to get used to it :) I can't wait for more updates!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:17 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I love that history, can wait for more ep's... you're a great writer :blush
ps: only you can make me adventury myself to write in english (i'm better on conversations hehehe) i hope that they :wtkiss sooon xD

'I only want to keep on dreaming'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:47 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

i have a question what is with all th random 20s