The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Love at first sight
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:29 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Title: Love at first sight

Author: Langbury

Disclaimer: Willow, Tara, Buffy & any of the other BtVS characters that might pop up belong to Joss Whedon, 20th Century Fox and Mutant Enemy, which they all became by killing off Tara and breaking up everybody’s favourite wiccan couple. All original characters are the creation of my own imagination.

Rating: PG-13 (so far...but might increase later)

Feedback: Greatly appreciated, please let me know what you think

Summary: Tara is the owner of an Advertising Company, she meets the green eyed Willow and that is where the adventure begins.

Chapter 1

‘Good morning Sunnydale, this is your sunny morning wake up call telling you that it going to be one of those days that you will want to play hookie from work and just take a beautiful walk on the beach.’ The familiar voice came over the alarm clock as I reached over the brunette laying next to me in the bed.

“Baby, we need to get up. We have that big meeting with the new clients this morning and I do not want to be late. This one could save us.” I said as I stepped out of the bed searching for my slippers.

“I can’t make it cause I have to be across town to drop my mom at the airport.” The voice said still completely under the covers. “I totally forgot about the meeting. I am so sorry babe.”

“That’s fine.” I said as I made my way into the bathroom and turned on the water in the shower. “Tell your mom that I hope that she has a good time and not to come home with a Jamaican boy this time.” I laugh out as I pulled my tank top over my head and pulled my underwear to the floor.

“Yeah!”

I finished my shower, had breakfast and then headed into the office. As I passed by the bagel place right by work I decided that I should get some snacks for the meeting.

“Can I help you ma’am?” The sexy blond behind the counter said to me as a approached the counter.

“Ma’am? Do I really look that old?” I said as I started to look around me to see if there was possibly an older lady standing next to me or behind me. But no such luck.

“I am sorry. I didn’t mean anything by th...”

“No, sorry. I am just not having the greatest of mornings and I have no right to take it out on you so I am so sorry.” I said as I reached into my briefcase to get my wallet. “I will take a dozen bagels, mixed and 2 tubs of plain cream cheese.”

“Anything else for you?” The lady asked.

“No that should b...actually let me get a large Mocha also.”

I paid the lady and then headed into the office. When I got there, the only other person in was my roommate Anya. She was wearing the same cloths that she had on yesterday and it looked as if she had slept in them also.

“Good morning Anya.” I said as I walked past her office. “And just where did you end up last night?”

“Xander and I went out to a concert and I ended up crashing at his place. I woke up to his mother standing over us asking us if we wanted any coffee.” Anya said as she laid her head down on her desk.

“Nice. That is one cheap ass man that you got there honey.”

“He is not cheap. He is just trying to save up his money to buy us a really good place to live.” Anya said as she raised her head up and gave me an evil look.

“Ok, ok, ok. Did you pick up the drawings for the meeting yesterday?”

“Yeah they are in the conference room already.” Anya said as she got up from her desk and headed to the coffee pot. “Oh yes, you bought bagels.”

“Just one cause the rest are for the meeting.” I said as I peeked my head out of my office to look over to Anya. “I mean it Anya.”

“Fine.”

I grabbed my briefcase and made my way into the conference room to get everything set up before everyone else got there. By the time I realized what time it was, it was already 8:00. Everyone started to come into the room.

“Ms Maclay?” A voice came over the phone.

“Yes Taylor?”

“Your 8:00 appointment is here.”

“Thank you. I will be right there.” I said as I got up from the chair and headed out the door to the front desk. As I walked around the corner, I almost fell over when I saw the most beautiful woman in the world. She has long red hair, the most amazing emerald eyes and a smile that could melt a glacier. I must have been obviously staring because the redhead stopped talking to the gentleman that was sitting next to her and got up from her seat.

“Good morning. I am Willow Rosenberg from Rosmers.” The redhead said as she extended her had out. I was so preoccupied with her mouth that it took me a few seconds to snap out of it and shake her hand. “This is William, my business partner.” Willow said as she extended her arm towards the bleach blond man standing next to her.

“Nice to meet you both.” I said as I regained my composure and started to breath again. “Shall we head into the conference room?”

TBC

**Please everyone this is just the beginning to my first fanfic so please let me know what you think of the start.**

Last edited by langbury on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Love at first sight
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:46 am 
19. Yummy Face

Interesting beginning...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:37 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great writing.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:48 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I like the story so far, but maybe you could use contractions more often? Like " I'm " instead of " I am " or "Don't" instead of "do not" ? ;-)