The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 448 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fiction: Meeting Expectations (updated 7/31/10)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:51 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Joyce heard how Sheila blackmailed Willow and that she had gathered evidence about their virtual neglect of Willow. I hope the emancipation goes without too much trouble... Big yay for Willow's postcards. I think those were a very important thing that kept Tara sane when Willow was being pain-in-the-ass for her "parents"... Really big yay for Willow's phone call. I hope they very soon can start to live together...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:38 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

AW! Love it, hooray for updates!! I love Joyce so much, and I hope she really does end up getting custody of Willow--she needs a decent damned mother. I think the postcards were just utterly adorable and hope you'll update again soon!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
What sweet postcards. I'm sure they kept Tara from going quite so crazy the whole time even if they didn't start to arrive until 4 weeks in. I wonder what Willow means that she's free. Did she get emancipated? That would be wonderful.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:13 am 
3. Flaming O

you are a fantastic writer... this has been quite an adventure... I love the detail and dynamics that you put into the story

I hope that there will be more to read in the future... I would love to find out if Willow gets emancipated and how their relationship will progress and grow.

:kitty

Scarlet Black

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:26 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Willow had not thought that the summer was ever going to end. Sure seeing most of the main cities of Europe had been really cool, but being with her parents almost 24/7 had almost driven her crazy. They had just gotten back the day before she was expected at school, so she was still somewhat jet lagged when she brought her bag into the dorm.

They were met by a cheery young woman who introduced herself as, Cindy, and said that she was the RA. While Willow brought things up to her room, she saw her mother corner the young woman. Willow hoped that whatever her mother was saying was not to embarrassing.

Willow looked around her new room. There were two beds, desks, bureaus and closets. Their room shared a bathroom with the adjoining double. Willow put her bag on the bed nearest the window and began putting her clothes in the dresser drawers. She had pretty much unpacked when her mother came in trailed by the cheery girl.

“Willow this is Cindy, she has promised me that she will keep an eye on you. She even gave me her number, so I can keep tabs. Well, we have got to get going, our flight leaves in 3 hours. Take care of yourself.”

Willow looked over at the girl, and wondered to herself about what her mother had told the girl. She hugged her mother and father and was surprised to find $500 dollars in her palm after the hug on her father.

Use it to get some new clothes and stuff for your dorm.” Said Ira as he and Sheila left the room. Once they were far out of earshot, Cindy said, “Don’t worry about what I will tell your parents. I have to act like I am on their side, but my answer is always the same. You are doing great, you seem to be studying hard, have made friends, and you never have members of the opposite sex, or same sex” she smirked at Willow, “overnight.”

“That is a relief. So are you one of the science geeks too?”

“Guilty as charged. “

“Cool. Well, thanks.”Willow said as the girl left the room.

Willow sat looking around her room for a few minutes, and then she realized she was free. She raced downstairs and dialed Tara’s phone number.

“I am free” was the first thing she could think to say when she got her girlfriend on the phone. The second was “When can you come down here? Or when can I come up there? Do you have a weekend off any time soon? Could we meet in the middle? I think I am going to be in classes most of the week, but I am sure that they don’t have us scheduled during the weekend…” Willow knew she was babbling, but she couldn’t stop. Tara said that she’d been trying to get the coming weekend off, just in case Willow called, but that she did not think that she’d be able to get it off, but a friend had promised to cover for her the following weekend if she was not able to get it off legitimately. The girls talked on the phone until Willow’s coins gave out.

Willow was getting off the phone when the friendly RA walked by.
“You wanna go get some food at the Byte’s café before it closes? I am going to meet a couple of my friends there; you are welcome to come along.”

“Sure” said Willow as she followed the girl out the door and to the cafe.

As Willow was walking from her dorm to the Engineering building, she took in the scope of science education that was available at this college. There was a building just for applied physics, and labs everywhere. She must have looked stunned, because Cindy said, “So where are you from?”

“Sacramento Area, but I’ve moved around some.”

“This campus is amazing isn’t it? Just wait until you meet some of the faculty. They are brilliant. What do you think your focus is going to be? You’re transferring in as a Freshnior right?”

“A freshnior?”

“Well, you’re academically a junior, but kinda a freshman too, right?”

“I guess. I didn’t really think about it. I figured I’d take the advanced science and math courses, and then round it off with a few social sciences or something. I came to this program so that I’d maybe get a feel for what aspect speaks to me. My advisor is a Dr. Giles? Do you know him?

“Only by reputation…I hear he rarely takes even graduate students, you must be some sort of phenom.”

Willow blushed, “I don’t know…”

“I think you are probably being humble. “

They walked into the café and were waved down by a group of four women. Willow watched as Cindy went up to one of the women, and kissed her soundly on the lips.”

I cannot be so lucky to have already met some lesbians. I must have misperceived it. . Willow looked away and focused on the menu in front of her. She got her food and sat down at the table.

“So are you one of Cindy’s freshmen?” asked one of the women.

“I…I…I guess” stuttered Willow, at this moment understanding how Tara must often feel. All of the women were looking at her with rapt attention. Willow felt a little awkward, so she just looked down at her food.

“Hey, be nice” said Cindy as she sat down. Don’t scare her, she’s family…and before you get your ideas, Faye, she’s taken, right Willow?”

“Huh?” said Willow wondering how she knew this.

“Your mom warned me that you were ‘confused’ and asked me to call if some girl named “Terry” tried to visit you.”

“Good old Sheila. My girlfriend’s name is Tara, so you can honestly say that no girls named Terry will visit me.”

The women laughed and the other’s introduced themselves. They sat and talked until the café closed. Two of the women invited the rest of them over to their apartment. Willow was a little apprehensive about it, but Cindy encouraged her and she followed the rest.

The two women, Paula and Gretchen, had a nice apartment. It was sort of small, but it was homey. Willow thought to herself, This is exactly what kind of apartment I had in mind for Tara and I to eventually live in . Gretchen offered Willow a beer as soon as they got in. Willow took a swig and remembered how good it tasted; unfortunately it also brought back the memories of her relationship with Carley. She must have had some sort of odd look, because the girl named Faye asked, “You ok kid. Not used to drinking or something.”

“Naw, I drink” said Willow trying to seem more mature, “…and I am not a kid.”

“How old are you?” asked the woman.

“Seventeen” Willow lied, not wanting to admit that she wouldn’t turn 17 until November.

“You are only 17!” she said incredulously. The whole room got quiet and everyone looked at her.

“She’s practically jail bait.” Said Gretchen, “I shouldn’t have given you a beer. Why didn’t you tell us Cindy?”

“Um, I didn’t know?” she said not very convincingly.

“Listen, I can go if it makes you uncomfortable…” said Willow standing up and looking for her bag.

“No stay.” Gretchen paused,” Sorry, we’re not used to hanging with undergrads. I’m 2 years into my Ph.D. Paula is starting her first year…But you seem like a cool kid….”

“Thanks, “said Willow as she tried to get them to talk about something other than her. The conversation moved on to each of them talking about their current research, but as the night wore on and they drank more beer, the conversation began to take on an interesting spin. Someone suggested that they play Truth or Dare. All the other women quickly agreed, and Willow did not want to be a party pooper, so she agreed too.

The questions took on a suggestive tone very quickly. The first question aimed at Willow was, “When did you come out?”

“That would assume I was ever in.”She said with a laugh. “Um…well…I knew for sure when I was 12.”

“Wow, someone started early.” Said Faye rather suggestively.

When Faye was asked a question, Willow cringed, she feared that Faye’s next question was going to be aimed at her, and based on some of the other questions…”what is your favorite sexual position?” and “the most public place you ever had sex was…” she wondered what the girl would ask. Faye was answering a question about her favorite part of a woman’s body, and Willow felt like the woman was looking a little too closely at her. Willow felt herself blush from the gaze, and felt a familiar tingling start in her knees.

‘Willow?”Asked Faye.

“Truth or Dare?”

“Truth”

Faye paused, a smile came across her face and she asked, “So what is your favorite part of making love with your girl, Tara? That’s her name right?”

I wonder what the dare would have been? Shit, if I say that we’ve not had sex, they will really think I am a kid…but I don’t want to lie. Shit,shit, shit. Ok, Rosenberg, get yourself together. They have all said some things that were kind of embarrassing, you can do it.’

“ThereisnopartthatIdon'tlike.”

“Could you say that slower Willow?” asked Faye with a glint in her eye.

“Come on, don’t stress out the poor kid” said Paula. ““How long have you been going out?”.

“Um…we met when I was 14, so three years, but for a lot of it we were separated. We haven’t gotten to have much time together.”

“But she’s your girlfriend?” asked Faye cynically.

“Yes. She’s my girlfriend and my soulmate.”

“Aw “ said Cindy.

“Red? Can I call you Red?” asked Faye.

Willow neither affirmed the name nor did she say no, she just stared at the woman.

“If I were your girl, I wouldn’t let you go without some loving.”

Willow didn’t know how to respond to this comment. She looked at her watch and said, “It is getting late. I better get home. Cindy, what is the best way to get back to the dorm.”

Cindy told Willow about the bus to catch and what stop to get off. Willow began getting her bag together and thanked Paula and Gretchen. As she was about to leave, Faye came up to her and whispered in her ear, “I could take you?”

No way in hell am I going anywhere with you. No thanks, I need to get more familiar with this town. Willow left.

Last edited by taranwillow4ever on Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fiction: Meeting Expectations (updated 8/19/10)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:42 pm 

Hooray for updates! More soon, please? I really, really hate Faye. She is stank.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:22 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Faye sure is bad news... I hope she doesn't try to sabotage Willow's & Tara's relationship... Faye sure is very Faith like... I hope Tara very soon is able to spend quality time with Willow...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:11 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Oh no. I would have hoped that the Young Scholars program or whatever it's called would have had s special dorm or special dorm block or something for the younger students. Cindy should lose her absolutely lose her job. Inviting a 16 (or even 17) year old for coffee is one thing but giving her beer and playing truth or dare is a totally different and very inappropriate thing. Faye's obviously a predator and seriously... I mean what freaking 21 or more year old would find this 16 year old even a turn on? I know, it's not about sex but still? I'm just glad Willow seems to see through the threat but she still needs to just stay away from them.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:22 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Glad to see Willow finally getting some autonomy - and welcome to the pleasures and pressures of dorm life. Luckily your Willow knows herself well enough that I have no doubt she will withstand any pressure that is exerted.

Faye rang a skank-Faith bell for me - I do hope that when Tara does come to visit, she won't make trouble for our girls. Tara's belief in her own quality as a partner is fragile enough as it is.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:18 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
I read this all in one sitting. Some of it was so very hard to read, much less to retell on your own behalf or that of another. So kudos for taking this on whatever your motivation.

One of my very first girlfriends had a situation very much like Willow's in this. She was 13 and he was 20 she did gymnastics he was like an assistant coach. His word against hers, and you can imagine who came out best. Other than being extremely hard for her, trust was always an issue and at 19 she hadn't ever dealt with it properly and very traumatic (still fresh really) even with all love and support I tried to give we were just kids.trying to help wasn't enough (we're in our 30's now and have remained friends).

Thats where they have a leg up, they are dealing with it and such an age that the changes will really help them build better lives and not just flounder.

This subject touches so many people in so many ways, and I am really looking forward to seeing how you handle the rest.

I think everyone must love Joyce or wish they had a Joyce, she seems to pop up as the open, warm nonjudgmental adult figure a lot.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:45 am 
8. Vixen

JustSkipIt: Unfortunately Willow presents herself as older than she actually is, and I don’t think that late adolescents think much about the age differences. There are far too many college aged women who don’t see 16/17 year olds as off limits.

vampyregurl73: I hope you like how I handle all of the associated issues. Thanks for the feedback.

Morrigan: Faye was supposed to ring the skank bell, and yes, Faith was a bit of the character idea, I'd already used Faith as one of the kids in the treatment program.

Zampsa1975: Cuddles will be coming. Angstless cuddles....dk.

LonelyTara: Glad you like it. I will try to update more.

Title: Meeting Expectations
Author: TaranWillow4Ever
Rating: PG-R
Disclaimer: Josh owns all of the characters, I just imagine other lives for them.
Spoilers: None
Thoughts in italics.

Note: This story contains elements of abuse - physical and emotional, that are either eluded to if not outright described. If anything of this sort bothers you, then please do not read this story

Warning: This chapter has some allusions to Tara’s abuse. It is not explicit.

Part 54

Tara hadn’t thought that the two weeks would ever end. She swore that they had been the longest 15 days of her entire life, but now they were over, the bus was almost at the bus station and Willow had said that she’d be right there to greet her.

There were not a lot of people waiting to gather the riders, so it was not difficult to see her red haired beauty waiting expectantly at the platform. She grabbed her bag, and exited the bus. It seemed that she was enveloped into her girlfriend’s arms before she had even gotten off the last step. A piece of her felt self-conscious about everyone else seeing them, but she figured that they were still close enough to San Francisco.

They kissed until it was essential that they independently breathed, and then Willow took Tara’s hand and they walked to the city bus stop. They were pretty quiet on the ride to campus. While they walked to Willow’s dorm, Tara looked around at all the college buildings and compared them to the ones at her school. There is definitely a difference between community college and university

Willow had not let go of her hand since she had taken it after their kiss. Tara expected that there would be stares from the people they passed, but nobody seemed to even notice. Tara felt her hands getting clammy and worried that soon Willow would drop hers in disgust, but it didn’t seem like she was even noticing. Tara had been looking forward to this visit so much, but she was also nervous. This was the first time in a long time that she’d be alone with Willow in awhile, and the first time that they were alone without some adult supervision. She wondered what Willow was expecting. There was a part of her that wanted to just ask, but she was a bit worried about the answer. Despite all the work that she’d been doing in therapy, she wasn’t sure how she was going to react.

“You seem to be sort of zoned Tara. Are you alright” asked Willow as she sat down on her bed.

“Yeah, I am great” replied Tara, “Just kind of tired. I had to work several doubles to get these three days off.” Tara stood awkwardly against the bureau.

“Do you want to take a nap?”

“Um…no” is this code? “Not unless you do.”

“I want to do whatever you want to do.”

Tara pondered the message of the comment, but decided rather than assume anything; she’d just play it safe. “What did you have planned?”

“Well, I didn’t really think much about it. I figured we’d just play it by ear.” Tara saw a look of panic overtook Willow’s face and she began babbling. “I could show you around campus, or we could go into San Francisco, I haven’t done much exploring yet…or we could just go to a movie, or are you hungry…”

Tara walked over to Willow, sat down on the bed beside her and covered her mouth with her own.

When the kiss ended, Willow said, “You’ve always had the best cure for my babbling. “

“I kind of like it too.”

“Really?”

“Really. Tara took the redhead’s mouth in her own again, their tongues began the tango that Tara could just barely remember, but seemed so familiar at the same time. Her hands twined into her girl friend’s hair, pushing her head into the kiss, making it seem like they were both about to breathe in the other’s soul. Willow’s hands were massaging her back, and she could feel her hands working to get underneath her shirt. She felt her shirt being pulled out of her cargo pants and her girlfriend’s warm hands touching her back.

“Would you like a backrub sweetie?” asked Willow.

“Um, that would be nice; the bus seats were not that comfortable.”

“Would you be willing to take your shirt off?”

“Um….”

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to…” Tara could hear the disappointment in her voice.

She’s going to see your back eventually, why not get it over with. We won’t be able to stay in the dark forever. “Sure”. Tara peeled off her shirt and lay down on her stomach in the bed.

“Do you like lavender?” asked Willow.

“Sure. I do. It sort of reminds me of you. But strawberry really reminds me.”

“That strawberry shampoo that I used to use?”

“Yup.” Tara could hear the smile in Willow’s voice.

Willow began kneading the muscles of Tara’s back with her lavender scented fingers. Her touch had diametrically opposed results, on one hand, her muscles were relaxing, while knowing that it was Willow touching her, her nerves were enervated. She could feel her nipples harden and push against the silky lace of her bra.

It was almost as if Willow could read her mind, she asked, “Can I unhook your bra?”

“Ok.” Tara murmured.

The release of the clasp made the enclosure less tight, but Tara was still aware of the intensity of her arousal, and somewhat glad that she was on her stomach and it was not obvious to Willow.

Tara relaxed into the feeling and tried to quiet her mind which was going a thousand miles a minute. It seems like she isn’t freaked out by the scars…maybe she is so freaked she doesn’t want to say anything. I am sure that I am grossing her out. They are so ugly, how is she going to react to the other scars. I can’t let her see me naked, but I want to be naked…this must be what Willow’s head is like all the time, it is kind of scary. Relax, she loves you and accepts you just the way you are. Everything is going to be ok. She tried to quiet her mind again.
She felt Willow begin to pay special attention to the scars. Rubbing along them or where Tara imagined them to be seeing that it is hard to see your own back. I wonder what she is thinking? Despite her best attempts, Tara fell asleep.

When she woke up about a half and hour later, she turned over onto her back, forgetting that she was naked. She immediately put her arms over her breasts, and grabbed the sheet that Willow had put over her. Then she looked over at Willow and was surprised when she saw that her eyes were filled with tears...

“What is the matter sweetie, did I hurt you? Did I say something in my sleep, are you upset that I am here. …” Her babble was interrupted by Willow’s mouth on her own. There was a salty taste on her lips, so Tara figured that Willow had been crying for awhile. After the kiss, Tara asked, “What is wrong? Why are you crying?”

“I just can’t believe all the things you have had to go through. I figured that there would be scars, but I didn’t imagine…”

“They are disgusting aren’t they?” Tara reached for her shirt to cover the offending skin.

“No…no sweetie. No part of you is disgusting. I love every inch of you. “Said Willow as she took the shirt but provided a sheet for Tara to put over herself so she would not feel as vulnerable.

“Really? I wouldn’t say it until you have seen all of me. “

“I can’t imagine anything that you could have on your body that would disgust me.”

Tara pulled down the sheet and showed Willow a thick red scar beneath her left breast and a trio of lines on her right. When Willow looked closer she could see that there were white lines that looked like cobwebs all over the girl’s breasts and stomach. Tara held her breath expecting Willow to run away in horror. She opened her eyes and saw Willow gazing at her with a look of awe, not repulsion. She released her breath. Willow seemed mesmerized. She unconsciously licked her lips and continued to stare.

This made Tara feel self-conscious so she tried to pull the sheet up again. This brought Willow out of her trance and all she could do was say ”so beautiful…” and pout as she saw the sheet obscuring the orbs.
“It doesn’t gross you out?”

“No. It makes me sad that you hurt so much you had to do that…but you are beautiful just the way you are.”

Tara blushed and went toward Willow to envelope her in a hug. The hug became more ardent, this led to kissing and touching, and quickly Willow’s shirt joined Tara’s on the floor. They were just starting to get into this making out when Willow’s phone rang. This shocked both of them and they sat up.

“Should I answer it?” asked Willow.

Tara shrugged. “I guess.”

Willow answered the phone. She spoke briefly. “I’ll ask Tara.” Willow turned to Tara; some of my friends want to know if we’d like to go get some pizza with them? Want to?”

“Sure.”

Post subject: Re: New Fiction: Meeting Expectations (updated 8/22/10)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:02 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Willow didn't freak too much when she saw Tara's scars... I hope the girls learn the true nature of Willow's new friends during the pizza... I truly hope that Willow & Tara can spend the rest of the 3 days snuggling without interruptions. Maybe even naked snuggles...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:10 am 

Poor, poor Tara. I am really leery of them going out. I hope that scag Faye isn't there...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:20 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Really good job writing Tara here.

I hope the party goes well, and while as a reader, i want to see more smoochies, I know that Tara probably needed a break from teh intense intimacy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:39 pm 
8. Vixen

Love the update and the way Willow doesn't see the scars, well as scars but more like the symbols of what Tara went/goes through that they are.

Yeah, Faye just has "trouble" written all over her.

Can't wait for the next update.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:02 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
There is so much pain in this story, it's beautiful but occasionally hard to read as a result. it's definitely one of the most angst filled things I've ever read. seriously, it's a wonderful story. can't wait for the next update.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:20 pm 
8. Vixen

This chapter alludes to abuse.

Part 54

Willow stood at the bus depot waiting for Tara’s bus. It had been an intense 15 days. She had spent a lot of the time with her new friends and the rest of the time doing research for her advisor. Willow had thought that she was coming to school early to start summer classes, but it was more of a seminar/research group than a class. Her advisor was trying to develop a formula to explain an esoteric area of physics and it was Willow’s job to go through the most recent literature to see if anyone else was focusing on the same thing. Several of the other women she had met were also research assistance and they often ended up eating lunch together and helping each other out when the reading got difficult. Willow really liked most of them and felt at ease with them; all of them but Faye. Faye seemed to always be around and was tremendously flirtatious. Willow liked that attention to some extent, but she often felt guilty when she flirted back. A line had almost been crossed a few days before. Willow remembered…

After a long day of research, Willow went to Paula and Gretchen’s house for dinner. They had invited her a few days prior and despite her desire to just grab a sandwich and go to bed, she felt that she had to go because she had agreed. She hadn’t expected it to be a large gathering, in fact, Willow had thought that it was going to be just the three of them, but when she got there, Cindy and her girlfriend, Jaye and another woman was there who she had never met. Faye was sitting next to her at dinner, and Willow felt like she’d “accidently” bumped into her a few more times than anyone other than a total klutz would. She’d said, “I don’t know what has gotten into me today…I am usually quite coordinated, I was star athlete in high school and all of my girlfriends have been amazed at my coordination.”

This last part had been almost purred, and Willow had felt a wave of heat wash over her when Faye looked her directly in the eye. She had shaken it off as a fluke and tried not to let Faye see her blush. She discovered that this physical reaction had not been missed when Faye sat down right next to her on the couch and said, “I’d love to see where else that flush is…”

Willow felt herself beginning to blush again, she tried not to look at Faye and she took a deep breath and tried to will her sympathetic nervous system to calm itself down.

“I hope that absentee girlfriend of yours appreciates what she has gotten. You are beautiful and I’d love to show you how much I’d appreciate that body of yours.” While she was saying this, she had leaned in closer to her, and she could feel Faye’s breath on her shoulder. Willow knew that if she moved her head just a few inches she’d find herself mouth to mouth with the woman. For a split second Willow felt her resolve weakening. It has been so long…but ‘no’ this is not Tara; you only want to kiss Tara. You will see Tara in a few days Thinking about Tara made Willow gain her senses back and she extricated herself from beside Faye and moved away.

“You don’t know what you are missing? I sure hope that Blondie of yours knows what you are giving up. If you were my girl I’d not let you be even an hour away, I’d of moved for you. Well, if you decide you’d rather have a real girlfriend…”

Willow hadn’t heard if there was any more of the statement, because she’d gotten up, grabbed her knapsack and rushed out the door, not even saying goodbye to Paula and Gretchen.

So here she was, waiting for her girlfriend’s bus, and feeling a little guilty but trying to appease her conscious with thoughts about the sympathetic nervous system I did not cheat, I just thought for a moment about cheating, but I did not do it. Thoughts do not equal actions. She was considering this when the bus came into the station.

It seemed like it took forever for Tara to step off the bus, and Willow grabbed her as soon as she reached the last step. Willow didn’t think twice about the fact that she was kissing her girlfriend in public, and she didn’t let up until she felt that it was essential to breathe. Willow took Tara’s duffle bag in one hand, and her girlfriend’s hand in the other and they walked to the city bus stop. They held hands while on the bus, and didn’t let go until Willow needed a hand to get her keys to open the door.

“You seem to be sort of zoned Tara. Are you alright” asked Willow as she sat down on her bed.

“Yeah, I am great” replied Tara, “Just kind of tired. I had to work several doubles to get these three days off.” Willow looked at Tara. She was standing against her bureau and did not look at all comfortable.

“Do you want to take a nap?” asked Willow.

“Um…no…Not unless you do…” replied Tara.

“I want to do whatever you want to do.”

“What did you have planned?”

Planned…she thinks I have something planned. I feel like she is expecting something…does she not want to stay in the room…she wants plans “Well, I didn’t really think much about it. I figured we’d just play it by ear. I could show you around campus, or we could go into San Francisco, I haven’t done much exploring yet…or we could just go to a movie, or are you hungry…” Willow’s babbling was stopped by Tara’s mouth covering her own.

“You’ve always had the best cure for my babbling. “

“I kind of like it too.”

“Really?”

“Really.” Willow felt Tara’s mouth begin to do the familiar tango. She felt Tara winding her hands into her hair and pulling her into the kiss. Willow began massaging Tara’s back and wanted to touch some skin, she pulled Tara’s shirt out of her cargo pants and began touching the warm soft back of her girlfriend. how could I ever think of anyone else…I want to touch her entire back, maybe I could ask her if she wants a backrub.

“Would you like a backrub sweetie?” asked Willow.

“Um, that would be nice; the bus seats were not that comfortable.”

“Would you be willing to take your shirt off?”

“Um….”

She doesn’t want to…maybe I am going too fast. Relax Rosenberg. Willow internally chided herself. “You don’t have to if you don’t want to…”

“Sure”.

Willow began looking around her room for some lotion; she found some lotion and asked “Do you like lavender?”

“Sure. I do. It sort of reminds me of you. But strawberry really reminds me.”

“That strawberry shampoo that I used to use?” She associates a smell with me!

“Yup.”

Willow straddled Tara’s hips and began putting lotion on her hands. She looked down and was somewhat surprised to see the extent of scars on her girlfriend’s back. It looked like someone had been trying to make multicolored stripes or a checkerboard on her back. There were raised red almost welt like scars, and thin white scars that almost seemed like cuts rather than the result of some sort of beating. The sheer number of these scars amazed her. Willow began applying lotion to a long scar that was full of scar tissue, Willow figured that the cut that had made it must have been pretty horrific and had not been attended to by a physician. Wow, now I sort of get the apprehension. I forgot Should I say something, I bet she is worried about my reaction, but what do you say, hey your scars are really bad, Hey, this is worse than I expected…there is nothing right to say, so unless she asks I will not mention them. . Willow began kneading the muscles of Tara’s back with her lavender scented fingers trying to not over rub the raised red scars too hard, but still kneading the muscles that were underneath. Willow could feel the desire rising in her, touching her girlfriend. She found the strap of Tara’s bra to be in the way

“Can I unhook your bra?”

“Ok.” Tara murmured.

Willow was now aware that her girlfriend was laying half naked on her bed. This thought added to her arousal and Willow was glad that Tara could not see it. She wanted to just pull the girl over and look at her, but she had promised a backrub and that was what she was going to give her. Willow felt the girl beneath her slowly relax, and before she knew it she realized that she was asleep. This afforded Willow the chance to really look at the girl’s back. The sheer number and size of the scars made her feel upset. The combination of the scars, and the stress that she had been under the days previous overtook Willow and she began to cry.

Willow felt Tara begin to stir, and was pleasantly surprised when the girl unselfconsciously turned over and gave Willow a quick glance at her beautiful, voluptuous chest. The view was quickly obscured by the girl’s arms crossing her chest and her grabbing the sheet to cover herself.
“What is the matter sweetie, did I hurt you? Did I say something in my sleep, are you upset that I am here. …” Tara began to babble, Willow knew the cure for that, and she began to kiss the other girl.

After the kiss, Tara asked, “What is wrong? Why are you crying?”

“I just can’t believe all the things you have had to go through. I figured that there would be scars, but I didn’t imagine…”

“They are disgusting aren’t they?” Tara reached for her shirt to cover the offending skin.

“No…no sweetie. No part of you is disgusting. I love every inch of you. “Willow took the shirt but provided a sheet for Tara to put over herself.

“Really? I wouldn’t say it until you have seen all of me. “

“I can’t imagine anything that you could have on your body that would disgust me.”

Tara pulled down the sheet and showed Willow a thick red scar beneath her left breast and a trio of lines on her right. When Willow looked closer she could see that there were white lines that looked like cobwebs all over the girl’s breasts and stomach. breasts, Tara breasts, beautiful Tara breasts. Willow was mesmerized. She unconsciously licked her lips and continued to stare.

Tara grabbed the sheets and covered herself. This brought Willow out of her trance and all she could do was say ”so beautiful…” and pout as she saw the sheet obscuring the orbs.

“It doesn’t gross you out?”

“No. It makes me sad that you hurt so much you had to do that…but you are beautiful just the way you are.”

Tara blushed and went toward Willow to envelope her in a hug. The hug became more ardent, this led to kissing and touching, and quickly Willow’s shirt joined Tara’s on the floor. They were just starting to get into this making out when Willow’s phone rang. This shocked both of them and they sat up.

“Should I answer it?” asked Willow.

Tara shrugged. “I guess.”

Willow answered the phone. She spoke briefly. “I’ll ask Tara.” Willow turned to Tara; some of my friends want to know if we’d like to go get some pizza with them? Want to?”

“Sure. I'd like to meet your friends.”

The two girls put on their shirts, and shoes. They both almost forgot to comb their hair, and were glad that they remembered when they realized that the looks of their hair and faces belied their behaviors. Their lips were puffy, their hair disheveled, and you couldn’t really see either the green or the blue due to the level of pupil dilation.

“We better wash our faces. You can use the bathroom first sweetie” said Willow.

OMG she looks so sexy. Why did I say yes? What if Faye is there? What if she starts flirting and I flirt back, that would hurt Tara. No flirting, I only have eyes for Tara!. Willow shook her head in affirmation. Just at that moment, Tara walked out of the bathroom.

“What are you shaking your head to?”

“Nothing.” Willow quickly got up and went to the bathroom to ‘freshen up’.

“So where did the two of you meet again?” asked Gretchen.

Willow and Tara looked at each other. “We met at a boarding school.”

“Oh…” Willow could tell that Gretchen was trying to make this piece of information jive with the other things that Willow had told Gretchen.

“What kind of boarding school?” asked Faye. Willow had hoped that Faye was not going to be at the pizza parlor, but she could not be that lucky. Willow could tell that she was trying to size up Tara.

“ A small one…very exclusive…” She looked at Tara and they both began to smirk.

“I think there is something you are not telling us.” Remarked Faye, who it became clear was trying to stir up trouble.

“Listen it doesn’t matter where we met. We did and we’ve been together for over 2 years. “

“Together…that is relative right?”

Willow felt the blood rush out of her face. Tara looked shocked and the look on her face seemed to be asking, “What have you told them?”

“Huh?”

“Well I mean…you’ve not been really together right?” Faye paused and looked at Tara. Willow imagined that she was delighting in using double entendres and not knowing which way Tara was taking it. Though it was pretty clear which way she was taking it. “You’ve not lived near each other for a long time right?”

“Right” said Tara.

Willow looked from Tara to Faye and willed herself back at the dorm and imagined saying, “No thank you. Have a good time with your pizza, we are just going to hang…we haven’t seen each other in awhile…”

“I’m surprised that you agreed to come out to dinner. If my girl came into town I would just be eating in.”

“Well, we needed to get some nourishment to sustain…” Tara winked.

Willow was amazed that Tara left this hanging. There was a flirtatious gleam in her eye and she put her hand on Willow’s knee actually higher up her leg than her knee. Willow could feel the nerves in her body become enervated.

“We gotta go soon.” She said to Tara.

“Whenever baby.” Said Tara in a sultry voice.

“I…I…gotta go to the ladies room, then we can go,ok?”

“Sure lover, I’ll be waiting here for you."

Willow didn’t realize that she had left Tara out there on her own until she was in the bathroom. Shit, why didn’t I suggest she come with me.. She hurried up, went back to the table, threw some money down on it and took Tara’s hand.

Once they were out of the restaurant, Tara let go of her hand, turned to Willow, and said,

“What is up with you and Faye?”

Post subject: Re: New Fiction: Meeting Expectations (updated 9/12/10)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:34 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs. Great Update. Thanks for the Birthday present.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:58 pm 

I. Hate. Faye. Hope she gets hit by a bus.

Happy b-day BuffyFan4Ever!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:59 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I hope Tara believes when Willow tells about Faye... Faye deserves some Tara :smash for messing with Tara's girl...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:03 pm 
8. Vixen

I like that Tara was giving as good as Faye was dishing out. I don't understand why the other "friends" didn't say anything to her. If a friend of mine was doing that, I'd have to call them on it. Not very good friends.

I don't want Faye hit by a bus, I just want the tables turned. Pay backs are a bitch.

P.S.
I thought it was just me, but I concur with JustSkipIt. Was there supposed to be something more?

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:17 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Hmmm. Maybe I'm going crazy. Did I earlier read an update that had Tara getting off the bus and the massage part but not the out to pizza part? If not, I'm hallucinating updates to this story that are very sort of mostly accurate. Unless Willow is sort of an idiot, I think she can pretty easily explain away the Faye and her thing by saying that Faye's a player - always hitting on her and that she's resisted and made it clear she's not interested. I also wish Willow would bring the other friends in on her age and get their support in shutting down Faye. Faye's an asshole but she's an asshole with friends and if they let her know she was being uncool, she'd probably give it up. Or at least I hope so.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:40 pm 
8. Vixen

JustSkipIt: et al.: I am back to the overlapping perspective thingy. So some of the scenes are from Tara's perspective (54) and some are from Willow's (55). This one will fill in what the gang said to Tara while Willow was in the bathroom. It might even include some of the other events of the pizza time... ;-)

BuffyFan4ever: Happy Birthday

Thoughts are in italics

Part 56

When they got to the restaurant, Tara was surprised to see how enthusiasticallythey were greeted by the group of women at the pizza parlor. Even the waitresses seemed to know Willow and quickly brought her a glass of Sprite ® and smiled broadly at her. Tara looked over at the women, they all seemed nice. All of the people who Willow had told her about, Gretchen and her girlfriend, Cindy and hers, and Faye.
They were all digging into the pizza when one of them asked, “So where did the two of you meet again?”

Willow and Tara looked at each other. What did she tell them?

“We met at a boarding school,” said Willow.

“What kind of boarding school?” asked one of the women.

“A small one…very exclusive…” well, that is one way of explaining it Tara started to smile.

“I think there is something you are not telling us. Why are the two of you laughing ?”

“Listen it doesn’t matter where we met. We did and we’ve been together for over 2 years. “ replied Willow.

“Together…that is relative right?” countered the woman.

What has Willow told them? She didn’t tell them that we haven’t had sex has she? Would she really be telling them that? Has she been complaining? What has she been saying?

“Well I mean…you’ve not been really together right? You’ve not lived near each other for a long time right?”

“Right” said Tara.

“I’m surprised that you agreed to come out to dinner. If my girl came into town I would just be eating in.”

Ok, two can play this game “Well, we needed to get some nourishment to sustain…” Tara winked and put her hand on Willow’s knee. She could see the blood rush into Willow’s face. She smiled and looked at Willow. It got the desired effect.

“We gotta go soon.”

“Whenever baby,” responded Tara in as sultry of a voice as she could muster.

“I…I…gotta go to the ladies room, then we can go, ok?” stuttered Willow.

“Sure lover, I’ll be waiting here for you.

Tara watched Willow walk toward the restroom.

Tara watched her girlfriend walk.

“She’s a really nice kid, you are lucky. I am so glad that we got to meet you after hearing so much about you. We weren’t sure we were going to…” said one of the women. Tara thought her name was Gretchen.

“She is a really nice and hot too. If I were you I’d watch out, she’s quite a catch. If she was my girl, I’d keep her close.” Said Faye

“I’ll take that under advisement.” replied Tara.

Tara looked around the table to see what the responses of the other women were to this comment. Two of them seemed to be shocked, while the rest just seemed to be acting like this was a normal comment.

“Faye!” exclaimed Gretchen.

“What? What I say is true. You can’t deny that Willow is a catch. She is smart, and cute and funny…”

Just then Willow came back from the bathroom. She threw some money down on the table and took Tara’s hand and led her out of the restroom. As soon as they got out, Tara dropped Willow’s hand and said, “What is up with you and Faye?”

Tara watched Willow blanche. “N..n..nothing. S..she is a real flirt.”

They started walking to the bus stop.

“Are you sure?” Why did all the color drain from her face? “She seemed pretty in to you?”

“Did she say something while I was gone?”

“Just warned me that you were hot and I quote ‘If you were her girl she’d keep you ‘close’”

“Bitch.”

“My thoughts exactly.”
“I am sorry. I was hoping that she wasn’t even going to be there. I just wanted you to meet the others”

“The rest were nice. But Willow, are you sure that you’re not interested in Faye? She is pretty hot, and smart, and …here.”

Willow stopped, “Listen Tara. I only have eyes for you. Sure her flirting is sometimes flattering, but I love YOU. I wouldn’t care if you were a thousand miles away, YOU are my soulmate. You are the only one who I love.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

The two continued walking and went back to the dorm.

Tara still felt sort of awkward after they got back to Willow’s dorm. Part of her wanted to just jump Willow’s bones and show her how much of a good girlfriend she was, but the other side felt angry because obviously Willow had told them that they hadn’t had sex yet. It seemed like Willow was also feeling apprehensive from the dinner events, so they decided to watch a movie on TV and sat on the bed holding hands. Tara had trouble focusing on the movie, so she decided to ask the question that was echoing through her head. During a commercial, she asked, “Wil, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, anything sweetie.”

“What did Faye mean by the ‘you two haven’t been ‘together; comment?”

“I don’t know.”

“You haven’t told her that we haven’t you know…”

“NO. Sweetie, I wouldn’t tell anyone that. They all have been teasing me about how I must be ‘excited’ about seeing you, but I just smile…I guess I implied…but I never said anything…”

“Does it bother you that we haven’t…”

“No. We will when you are ready. I can wait as long as you need to? But I gotta admit I liked how you dealt it back to Faye. They are a bunch older and I don’t want them to think about me being a kid. They treat me like I am their age instead of almost 6 years younger…well really 8 years younger, they think I am 18.”

“They are all in their twenties? You lied about your age?”

“Uh huh, they all are in grad school. If they knew that I was even younger than the average freshman, they’d not give me the time of day. They are always making comments about how young the undergrads look. I try to make them forget my age.”

“Did you ever think that if you have to lie to your friends about something as simple as your age, then maybe something’s wrong with the friendship?”

“I know, but it is not like there are lots of people clamoring to be my friend. I am not in classes with freshmen ‘cause technically I am a junior, and I just have never related to people my own age…”

“Have you looked into any clubs or things? Gone to sporting events?”

“I am really busy with my lab and things.”

“Sounds like an excuse.”

“You know you are sort of sounding like Aunt Joyce, but I guess you both are kind of right. I’ve been thinking about going to the Wicca group…and I went to watch a few soccer games.”

“That would be good. It is getting close to the fall equinox, there should be something cool going on.”

“I’ll try to go to it.”

“Can you do more than try?”

“I promise I’ll go to it if you promise something.”

“What?”

“Do you promise you’ll start kissing me now.”

“Don’t you want to finish the movie?”

“No, do you?”

“Na. So do you promise?”

“Yes”

“I so promise” Tara took Willow’s lips into her own. Stay in the moment Maclay…of course others are going to find her sexy, but she loves you. She wants to be kissing you Tara relaxed into the kiss, deepening it with her tongue and the withdrawing and flicking Willow’s lips softly until Willow sucked her tongue back in and they began exploring all of the other’s mouths. Willow was tugging at her shirt and she moved away so that it could be easily removed. Willow unsnapped her bra and removed that garment, as well as, her own top clothing. Then Willow nudged Tara onto her back on the bed and hovered over her, her small perky breasts slightly touching Tara’s own. Tara looked up at the hovering body. she is so beautiful.

Willow lay down on top of her and began kissing her again. Their chests were sandwiched together, and Tara could feel her own taught nipples against the soft smooth skin of her girlfriend’s chest. Tara yearned to have those small orbs within her mouth, so she flipped her over and began her ministrations to the objects of her desire. Tara could feel a heavy feeling in her abdomen as she licked the redhead’s nipples. This was an unfamiliar feeling. Usually she felt nothing beneath her belly button, but at this moment it felt as though the area was heavy and wet… that must mean when someone says they are wet. I always wondered… This thought was interrupted by Willow moving herself so that her leg was pressing against her center. OMG that feels SO good, like she knew what I needed Tara found her body pushing into the girl’s leg, trying to get as much pressure as she could. Willow got the hint and began grinding into the girl. Meanwhile, Tara continued to alternate between licking and sucking her girlfriend’s breasts and just laying back to enjoy the sensations that were echoing through her. Tara could hear Willow’s breath coming faster and faster as she moved above her. She looked at her and saw that the girl’s neck was a blotchy red, her mouth was open, and her eyes closed in concentration. She realized she wanted to see all of this girl, she wanted to touch and taste every inch. Tara flipped Willow onto her back and began undoing the girl’s jeans, kissing her belly button as she inched down the zipper. Willow raised her hips so that Tara could remove the jeans and lay there her eyes closed, the flush spreading throughout her torso.

Tara looked at her girlfriend who was now only wearing a pair of bikini underpants with flowers on them. She smiled, Willow opened her eyes and said, “I didn’t think you’d be seeing them. I have some way sexier ones.”

“They are sexy” purred Tara surprised by the hoarseness of her voice. “I like flowers.”

Willow blushed. “Are you ok with this?”

“More than ok. I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel. I want to feel all of you against me. I want to touch you.”

“Feel free.” she lay back down, “I want to be touched by you in whatever way you want to.”

Tara smiled.

“Will you take off your pants too?” asked Willow. I promise I’ll be good.

“Sure.”

Tara took off her cargo pants, but left on her underwear, she realized that she wasn’t ready to do that just yet.

Tara lay on top of Willow, her leg against Willow’s sex. Tara could feel the warm wetness and realized that she had created a similar situation in her girlfriend she had in her. She sensed a warm muskiness, and realized that Willow smelled different from herself. Tara lay her head on Willow’s stomach and touched the skin around the waistband of her underpants, she could see the outline of her public hair beneath and wondered, not for the first time, what color pubic hair her girlfriend had. She suspected that it would be slightly darker than her other hair, but she was not sure.

Willow was making little moaning sounds as Tara touched and kissed and tasted the skin around her nether region. A few times her body rose up some against the bed, just to fall back.

Tara took a deep breath and began to lower her girlfriend’s panties. Once again, Willow lifted her hips slightly so that Tara could ease them off. She threw them onto the floor with the other clothes. Tara took in the sight of all of her girlfriend. She is so beautiful I love her so much and I am going to make love to her.

Post subject: Re: New Fiction: Meeting Expectations (updated 9/24/10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:54 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs. Great Update. Can't wait for the next one.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:44 pm 
8. Vixen

Very nice update. Things make a bit more sense now. Glad to see the other two call Faye out, and the general "bitch" consensus is accurate. At least Willow told Tara she hit on her, it was flattering but not what she wanted and didn't reciprocate.

Go Tara with the feeling bold, just worry it's to disprove Faye's comments. Not solely but maybe just a little. Also a good point about Willow lying about her age, I get why. Maybe now that they are friends they wouldn't desert her, who knows maybe it would make Faye back off, lol.

Looking forward to more.

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:39 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that atleast some others where pissed off by Faye's comments, but I'm quite pissed that for some that was just nothing out of the ordinary... I truly hope that Willow tells Faye to piss off... Can't wait for the first time the girls make love... I hope they don't get interrupted...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 pm 

Great Fic.. Read it all in one sitting. Faye's a bitch, Tara and Joyce are Saints and Shelia should be beaten within an inch of her miserable life. The fact that you can inspire such "strong" reactions from your readers is a testament to your writing skills... Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter!! Please, promise me a happy ending??!!??? :pray

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:10 pm 
8. Vixen

NOTE: This episode contains a bit of disturbing parts. It can be circumvented by not reading the long period in ITALICS.
Part 57

The walk back to the dorm was sort of awkward. Willow was glad that Faye had not shared that she’d done her share of flirting back. Willow could tell that the situation with Faye and the others had bothered Tara and she wanted to do something to make Tara realize that SHE was the only one she wants; the only person she could ever imagine wanting. Willow wished that instead of having to express these feeling with words that Tara could just plug into her brain, sort of like an adapter into the AC socket of the car. This idea tickled her fancy and she began to laugh.

“What is funny?” asked Tara.

“Just a thought that popped into my head. Sorry.”

“Nothing to be sorry about” said Tara more formally than Willow would have liked. shit, she must be really pissed at me

“So…what do you want to do now? Do you want to watch TV, or play cards or read, or write, or I guess I could show you around campus…”

“TV sounds good. I heard someone on the bus talking about True Lies being on tonight. I always get a kick out of it, and Jamie Lee Curtis pole dancing is fun to watch, and I really like their daughter”

“Ok” Willow got up and turned the TV on. They both sat crosswise on the bed with their backs against the wall. Initially, it seemed that Tara was trying to sit as far away from Willow as possible, but soon she had scooted closer and they began holding hands.

Ok Willow, she is holding you hand, she must not be that mad at you.

During a commercial about halfway through the movie, Tara asked, “Wil, can I ask you a question?”

“Sure, anything sweetie.”

“What did Faye mean by the ‘you two haven’t been ‘together; comment?”

“I don’t know.”

“You haven’t told her that we haven’t you know…”

“NO. Sweetie, I wouldn’t tell anyone that. They all have been teasing me about how I must be ‘excited’ about seeing you, but I just smile…I guess I implied we…um were…but I never said anything…”

“Does it bother you that we haven’t…” Willow looked at her girlfriend, she looked worried.

“No. We will when you are ready. I can wait as long as you need to?” Willow paused, “ But I gotta admit I liked how you dealt it back to Faye. They are a bunch older and I don’t want them to think about me being a kid. They treat me like I am their age instead of almost 6 years younger that is a lie …well really 8 years younger, they think I am 18.”

“They are all in their twenties? You lied about your age?”

“Uh huh, they all are in grad school. If they knew that I was even younger than the average freshman, they’d not give me the time of day. They are always making comments about how young the undergrads look. I try to make them forget my age.”

“Did you ever think that if you have to lie to your friends about something as simple as your age, then maybe something’s wrong with the friendship?”

Willow felt chastised, “I know, but it is not like there are lots of people clamoring to be my friend. I am not in classes with freshmen ‘cause technically I am a junior, and I just have never related to people my own age…” Willow smiled at Tara hoping that she’d drop the subject.

“Have you looked into any clubs or things? Gone to sporting events?”

“I am really busy with my lab and things.”

“Sounds like an excuse.”

“You know you are sort of sounding like Aunt Joyce, but I guess you both are kind of right. I’ve been thinking about going to the Wicca group…and I went to watch a few soccer games.”

“That would be good. It is getting close to the fall equinox, there should be something cool going on.”

“I’ll try to go to it.”

“Can you do more than try?”

“I promise I’ll go to it if you promise something.”

“What?”

“Do you promise you’ll start kissing me now.”

“Don’t you want to finish the movie?”

“No, do you?”

“Na. So do you promise?”

“Yes”

“I so promise” Willow felt Tara’s soft warm lips against her own, her tongue sought entrance and Willow opened her mouth and sucked Tara’s tongue in. Willow found her hands tugging at Tara’s shirt and she was happy when she met no resistance from Tara for her to take it off. She unsnapped Tara’s bra, and then removed her shirt and bra and threw all of the clothes onto the floor. Willow nudged Tara onto her back and hovered over Tara’s chest using her breasts to touch the luscious orbs beneath her.

Willow lay down on top of Tara and began kissing her again. Before she could even think, Tara flipped her over and started sucking Willow’s nipples into her warm mouth. Willow could feel the heat begin to build inside her and she moved her leg so that it was pressing on her girlfriend’s center. Willow found this movement rewarded by Tara pushing herself onto her leg. Willow began grinding her leg into her girlfriend. Willow could tell that Tara seemed to enjoy this because at times, she’d stop what she was doing and seem to concentrate onto what Willow was doing to her. Tara had moved her own leg between Willow’s and they both were pressing themselves into the other. Willow found her breath coming faster and faster. Tara then flipped Willow onto her back and began undoing her jeans and kissing her stomach as she brought down the zipper. OMG, is she doing what I think she is doing. Willow. raised her hips so that Tara could remove the jeans.

shit, if I had known this might happen I would have worn better underwear. “I didn’t think you’d be seeing them. I have some way sexier ones.”

“They are sexy” purred Tara “I like flowers.”

Willow felt herself begin to blush. Is what I think is happening really happening. “Are you sure you are ok with this?”

“More than ok. I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel. I want to feel all of you against me. I want to touch you.”

“Feel free.” Willow lay back down, “I want to be touched by you in whatever way you want to.”

Tara smiled.

“Will you take off your pants too?” asked Willow. I promise I’ll be good.

“Sure.”

Willow watched Tara take down her cargo pants. She was not surprised when she saw that Tara kept her own underwear. Willow looked at her the long lean legs of her girlfriend and the womanly body. Tara walked toward her and lay down again on top of Willow and pressed her leg into her center. Willow then felt Tara move her body down Willow’s body and lay her head on her stomach. Tara began touching the skin around and on top of her underpants. Willow began to moan as Tara kissed her skin. Willow could feel her body involuntarily move. Willow heard Tara take a deep breath and felt her begin to lower her panties. Willow lifted her hips so that Tara could ease them off.

Willow looked up at Tara and saw her gazing at her naked body. what is she thinking? Does she really want to be doing this? I hope she knows that she does not have to do anything she doesn’t want to…

“You don’t have to do anything that you don’t want to?”

“I want to do it.” said Tara in a sultry manner as she raised her head to look directly into Willow’s eyes.
Willow gulped. Her brain flashed to the fantasies that she had about this happening. She hadn’t expected it to happen today. She wasn’t sure if she was ready. Willow knew that her body was ready…the sheer amount of moistness made that clear, but emotionally. It had been a very long time. She hadn’t done it since Carly, and that was not a good memory. Willow felt her body begin to tense up as the memories of the last time began to flow through her head.

Carly had stopped at a bar and invited a few of her friends to come over to her apartment. Willow had lied and said she was sleeping over at a team mate’s house, and she knew that her parents would never think to call to check up. When Willow had let herself in with the key that Carly had given her, Carly became really frustrated and had started berating her. When Willow had refused the beer that Carly had offered, , Carly had started going on a tirade and Willow decided to just drink the beer to avoid the criticism about how much of a drag it was to have a younger girlfriend and how Carly should just find someone her own age. All the other women had started laughing at her, and Willow felt about an inch tall. The beer had gone to her head really fast because she was deep into her eating disorder at the time. The last thing she remembered was Carly and her making out, the next she woke up and she was naked, lying beside someone she’d never met and saw her Carly going down on one of the other women. When Willow had freaked out and jumped out of bed, Carly had begun to berate her and had said a lot of things that humiliated her…but the end had been that she was a “sucky lover and making love to her was like fucking a scarecrow” she’d said that she doubted that Willow would ever find another girlfriend who would be attracted to her hideously thin body.

These were the thoughts that began echoing through Willow’s mind. Tara noticed the change and moved up so she was facing her girlfriend. “Are you ok? Did I d…d…do something wrong?” her voice was full of concern and fear.

This snapped Willow back into the present. “No…no…no…sweetie. You are doing everything right. It is just….” Willow was at a loss for words.

“What?”

“I really want to….”

“You real want to do what?”
“I really want to be with you, you know in that way…” Willow began to blush. “But I….I…I can’t believe I am going to say this…” she couldn’t formulate the words.

“It is ok? Wil, anything you say is fine.”

“I can’t.”

“You can’t what?”

“My body wants this so much, and so does my heart..but…I love you Tara, you are my soul mate. I wanna be with you forever, and I want our first time to be….to be….magic. My head is not ready…I am too scared…can we just cuddle tonight?”

“Of course…sweetheart…I will wait for you as long as you need me to…I love you Willow Rosenberg, and I know that there will be a time, that we are both ready and when that happens, it will be….”

“Magic” they both said together.

Post subject: Re: New Fiction: Meeting Expectations (updated 10/15/10)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:33 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs.

Aww. poor Willow. But I know it's good in the long run that she realized she wasn't ready. Can't wait for the next update.

Last edited by BuffyFan4ever on Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: New Fiction: Meeting Expectations (updated 10/15/10)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:41 pm 
8. Vixen

Now we get to see a bit more of how Carly screwed with Willow's psyche and the scars. How awful to do that to another person.

Great job, the twists are getting deeper and more interesting as you go along, even if some are a bit hard to read.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 448 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next