The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hidden Love Chapter 7/?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:05 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Author: Taralover
Rating: PG-13 but might change later
Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the property of Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy and I am making no money from this fanfiction.
Summary: Willow and Tara are forced into witness protection after seeing a murder.

Chapter One-Burned Out

Tara stared into Willow’s eyes and wiped her tears away. “Every night…it, it, what happened to Emma just slips into my head and I can’t sleep. Why did he have to kill her, Willow, why? She and I were bestest friends, always had been, and I think we were on the verge of becoming something more then just best friends, and he took her away from me.”

Willow sighed. Two weeks it’s been, and Tara hasen’t got any better. Why did she and Emma and I have to be on that nighttime walk anyway? And why are some men so brutal to women when they break up with them? Poor Emma. I can see why she was attracted by the man who killed her though. He was hugely rich, charming, and the son of the mayor, a man who moved in high circles, and from what Emma said, he had been great as a boyfriend. At first. And then as they got to know each other better he had started to get more and more controlling. When he had slapped her hard on the face after she said something he disliked, that was when she had thrown his engagement ring in his face and dumped him on the spot.

And that must have been why he followed us that night and stabbed her three times in the chest. We called the police of course, and they caught him, but he was let out on bail of five hundred thousand dollars the very next day. Of course he’s not allowed anywhere near us, but it still worries me. He must have all manner of contacts, friends of friends. I’ve tried to get Tara to leave the area, but she refuses. Her parents hate her for being a lesbian, and she says she would have nowhere to go. It’s more then that, I remember the time she sneaked out of the house and I found her the next morning lying on top of Emma’s grave as if it was a bed. If only she knew what I really thought of her. Maybe I should let her know, and maybe my love could transform her into a wonderful woman she used to be.

“Tara, I know how you feel, and I will always be here for you whatever happens. I’m sure Emma wouldn’t want you to spend the rest of her life mourning her…and I think I should tell you…”

She was cut off by a scream from outside her bedroom. It was her sister Dawn. “Willow! Tara! Fire! Our house is on fire!” Willow leapt up and threw the door open, and staggered back as a wave of heat and foul smoke filled the bedroom. Down below the lower floors and the stairs had already been engulfed in flames. Dawn came racing in and Willow grabbed the phone to dial 911 for the police and the fire brigade. And got no dialling tone. The phone line from this house has been cut. This fire is no accident; someone is trying to burn us alive. She thought quickly and unrolled a rope ladder that was meant for just such an emergency and attached it firmly to the window ledge.

“Dawn, Tara, the stairs have already burned away. If we try and use them they will crumble under our feet and pitch us into the fire. We have to climb down this ladder. Dawn, you first.” Dressed only in her nightgown and slippers, Dawn climbed out into the cool night air and, painfully slowly for Willow’s liking, climbed down the ladder and reached the ground. “Tara, you next.”

Tara shook her head. “You should go first.” Willow climbed out into the darkness. I can do this; I know I can, for my sake and for Tara’s. Expecting to fall at any moment, her muscles straining to hold on, she climbed down as quickly as she could until she reached the bottom. “Tara…you next. You don’t want to die, do you?”

Tara hesitated, then climbed down the ladder just in time; as no sooner was her face clear of the window then it burst into flames. Willow watched helplessly from the ground. Just a bit more, she’s going to make it…The ladder snapped as the top of it burned through, and Tara screamed as she fell through the air, crashing into the neighbour’s fence on the way down. Willow gritted her teeth as she heard a bone snap in Tara’s arm. Tara’s screams of pain were lost in the wails of sirens as the police cars and fire engines finally showed up, alerted by a neighbour, and some ambulance men hurried her into an ambulance.

A police captain came up to Willow. “Captain O’Mallory of the Arcanum police department. Did you see who set your house alight?”

Willow shook her head.

After several heartbreaking hours, during which Willow was interviewed by the police, found that everything except what they were wearing had been destroyed or ruined in the fire, and got a medical bill of several hundred dollars to pay for treating Tara’s broken arm, she was finally able to go and meet with Tara and Dawn. Tara, she looks so pale, and Dawn does not look much better. “How do you feel, Tara?”

“Sick, in pain, but happy that you are with me.”

Just then a detective entered the room and shut the door behind him. “I’m Detective Taylor, and I run the branch of the witness protection program in Ohio. In most cases I’d just advice commonsense precautions, but in your case I think that you should be given new identities, at least until the trial starts. And I wouldn’t do that lightly; it’s expensive for my department and in can be soul destroying for innocent people like you. We would give you new names and a new house in a town named Sunnydale, in California, and we would help you find a job. Tara too, when her arm heals. And Dawn could be put in a new school with her school records changed to be in her new name.”

Dawn stamped her foot angrily. “I’m not going. I have a boyfriend and I don’t want to lose him. He will protect me, I know he will. I can stay at his house.”

Willow said “Dawn, you’re only fifteen. What if the people who tried to kill all three of us find you and kidnap you or worse? Even if they don’t, what if your boyfriend takes advantage of you? He’ll know that without him, you’ll be out on the streets. He might make you into his personal slave and demand sex whenever he wants it.”

“Just because you’re a…” Dawn looked as if she wanted to say something horribly homophobic, but settled for the word “lesbian…it does not make all boys or even most boys, bad. He loves me.”

“Even if you are right and he does love you, what about his parents? Guests are like fish, they go off in three days. Now if you were eighteen or older you could not be forced into anything, but as things are I am your guardian.”

OOC 1-I love feedback. Also, with each chapter I’ll give you the chance to vote on something. If there are no votes by the time I get around to writing a new chapter, or if the number of votes is equal, I’ll just decide myself what happens.

OOC 2-This fic is dedicated to Laragh, who got me writing Kitten Board stories again.

OOC 3-Do you think Willow and Tara should force Dawn into hiding with them? Or should they let her follow her heart and stay with the boyfriend who she loves?

Last edited by Taralover on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Hidden Love Chapter 1/?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:21 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:17 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

:pinky

ohhhhh get rid of Dawn! oh no does that make me a bad person...... she to young and will hold them back.....just my thoughts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:09 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the property of Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy and I am making no money from this fanfiction.
Summary: Willow and Tara are forced into witness protection after seeing a murder.

Chapter Two-Relocation, Relocation

“Let her go,” Tara said weakly. “Remember how angry your parents were when they first found out that you were a lesbian? If you had given into their wishes, you never would have felt happy in your life. If Dawn thinks that her best bet is to hunker down safely with her boyfriend instead of leaving the danger area, let her. She’s young and in love, and if we forcibly take her with us, she will sooner or later escape and try and find her boyfriend herself, which will really put her into danger. Maybe her choice is the wrong one, but it’s her who is going to be the one making it. If her boyfriend turns out to be a prick, it’s her own fault.”

“But she’s so young…what if the people who tried to kill us find and kill her? What if they take her as a hostage to stop us testifying in court? What if her boyfriend gets her pregnant at fifteen?”

“Willow…do it for me.”

Do it for me, you say. Tara, you may not know it yet, but I love you. I totally utterly love you, and what you want you get .If you were to decide not to go into hiding, then neither would I even if I was murdered. My life would mean very little without you, and you have no idea of what I truly think about you.

“Dawnie, if you really want to go and live with your boyfriend then you can. But be safe. Try and wear a tin tray under your clothing when you go out as body armour, which should help make it harder to stab you at least. Remember, as it’s not your house you have to obey the house rules or leave, so don’t do stupid stuff like eating all the fruit in a day. Don’t let him hassle you, and if he hits or abuses you get to the police station and ask to see Detective Taylor, he’ll put you in contact with us if you are willing to change your name. If you’re not willing to change you’re name you’ll have to go back to your boyfriend, I’m afraid. Goodbye and good luck.”

“Thanks, sis, that’s really sweet of you to let me follow my dreams.” Dawn kissed Willow on the cheek and walked outside in the direction of her boyfriend’s house.

“Now that she is gone, you need to choose your new names,” Detective Taylor said.

“My family came from Ireland and I want to stay faithful to my Irish roots,” Tara said. “I’m not happy about having to hide, but if I didn’t I guess they would track me down and finish the job, and I can hardly defend myself with my arm in plaster. How about the name Laragh McManus? Laragh is such a lovely name.”

“McManus is fine, but I think your name should begin with a T so you won’t forget it,” Detective Taylor said. “Otherwise the consequences could be embarrassing at best and fatal at worst. How about the name Tori?”

“Tori it will be, then.”

“I’m not a practising Jewish person, but I want to stay true to my Jewish roots. Jewish people have gone through all sorts of horrible historical things, and it would be wrong to deny my heritage,” said Willow, babbling a bit. “If I were not Jewish I’d pick the family name of Ryan, so I and Tara, sorry, Tori, would become an Irish-American couple, but as it is I’ll pick the name of Rothstien. The first name is harder though…Wilma? Too much like the Flintstones. Wilhelmina is so 1850’s. Wendy? Hey, Peter Pan, Captain Hook is coming.”

“I think we should turn it around and make it an M. Molly. Or Megan. Megan Rothstien,” Tara suggested.

“Megan Rothstien it is then.” Willow managed a smile that she didn’t really feel at all. “How long will it take us have our documents got together?”

“Only a couple of days. In fact there is a joke going around my department that if you want to get a passport quickly, the only way is to enter witness protection. Normally it takes many months to get a passport. And whilst you wait you’ll be drilled in using your new names and given a back-story to tell any new friends you make. In the days before witness protection, witnesses who changed their name of their own accord had none of the documents needed to get a bank account or a mortgage and could not get them without committing fraud and ripping off some innocent person who might suddenly get people coming after them for bills they never owed and have their credit ruined.”

“So will we have to disguise our looks as well?” Willow asked.

“Your clothes and jewellery were destroyed in the fire, and I think we’ll buy you ones that were slightly different. We’ll fly you to California in a small private plane of ours. You’ll be far enough away that you won’t need to dye your hair or wear wigs, what you are going through is bad enough without putting you through that. Now, the rules of the program…”

“Rule one. The most important rule of witness protection is that nobody knows you are in witness protection. To everyone else you have always been Megan Rothstien and Tori McManus. Willow Rosenberg and Tara Maclay have vanished off the face of the earth. If we find you deliberately broke this rule, we can kick you off the program.”

“Rule two is for most the hardest rule not to break. No meeting with family members or former friends, as you will be putting them as well as yourself in danger. There was one girl not long ago who broke that rule, and the police found her stabbed, rotting, swollen body washed up on a riverbank. The killers were found and convicted in that case, and they got the death penalty, but of course it won’t bring her back. If you deliberately break that rule, you are out of the program. If it happens accidentally, by you running into someone by chance who knows who you were, you have to be renamed and relocated all over again.”

“My family hate me anyway,” Tara said sadly. “My mother died of cancer years ago, and my father and brother are homophobic and treated me as their unpaid gofer until I moved out of the house. Even if I didn’t need to hide, I would not be talking to them. If the contract on my and Will…Megan’s life was lifted on condition that I kept in contact with my family, I would turn the offer down.”

“I’ll miss my family, although they have nagged me a bit at times,” Willow said. “If it were just my life at stake I might not agree to enter the program, but it’s your like at stake too, Tori. I would hate to be without you, knowing what you would be going through.”

“Rule three, the last one, is that whilst we will give you an emergency number that you can use for the rest of your life, in the unlikely event both that they track you down and that you survive long enough to use it, we will only give you benefits for three months after relocation. After that you have to have got jobs or you’ll be in financial trouble. America is not a place for the lazy that cannot be bothered to work, unlike Europe. If you can’t get jobs, you’ll end up doing community work in exchange for food stamps, or even in the worst situation, homeless. Tara, your ninety-day stipend will last longer, because we can’t expect you to get a job with an arm in plaster, but when the plaster comes off your ninety days starts.”

For the next three days, Willow and Tara were drilled on their back-story and their new names, so that they could use them us their own without hesitation. New clothes and jewellery were brought for them that were subtly different to what they normally wore. Then they were taken to the plane when their documents came through and flown to their new house and their new lives.

Willow looked around the house. “It’s not as big as our old one, Tori, but it will have to do. Tori…NO!”

Tara had found a long wooden ruler and was about to slip it down her cast to scratch, before Willow snatched it away from her. “You can’t scratch or you’ll cut yourself, and the cuts will get infected and you won’t be able to treat them and you could end up losing your whole arm.”

“But it itches like crazy…” Tara moaned, before Willow suddenly cut her off with a big kiss on the lips.

“W…Megan, why did you do that?”

“Because I love you, I’ve loved you since I was old enough to understand love and realized that I loved girls instead of boys. I love everything about you, everything.”

She leaned in for another kiss and Tara didn’t pull away. “You know I feel the same way about girls, but I’ve never had a girlfriend before so I want to take things slowly. I was in love with Emma before and was on the verge of telling her when…he killed her…”

Bad Willow…or should that be bad Megan? No, bad Willow, I can call myself Willow in my own mind, they can’t spy on me now and find out that I broke the rules and it’s not their damm business anyway. Bad Willow for reminding my girlfriend of Emma’s death and making her cry. Girlfriend? She’s not your girlfriend; you have to be a hangaround first. Yes, just hanging around…sweet. Then it’s time to do some prospecting time, yes, what a prospect. Then I can be a full patch…hey, you’re getting a girlfriend, not joining an outlaw biker gang.

Hey, they both need commitment. Yes, but getting Tara for myself is good whilst the other thing is all evil and skanky and hey, Tara is kissing me with passion…

Tara pulled away softly. “I love you too.”

The weeks went by. Willow was sure that Tara used pencils to scratch when she was not looking, but did not make a big deal of it, whilst Tara for her part was careful as to how hard she scratched and when, and somehow managed to avoid infection or worse. When her cast came off she had a really good scratch and her temper greatly improved, and when she and Willow cuddled she was ready to almost go all the way, but not quite, as she said she wanted to know she totally loved Willow before she went all the way. Willow went out and got a job on her sixtieth day in hiding as an office worker. It was boring at times but she paid the bills.

Tara meanwhile scarcely slept at nights, first because she was still mourning Emma, then because of her cast itch, and then because she was just used to it. She tended to be up all night online, then slept away much of the day, and when her cast came off she showed little interest in looking for a job.

“Tori, baby, your stipend ends in ten days, and then I’ll be working my butt off at the office to support both of us whilst you just swan around at home all day and get fat. You’ve become a drone. You stay up all night and then sleep most of the day, you need to fix your sleeping pattern and I think pills are the answer. Just for a few days until you can sleep like me and then go out and get a job.”

Tara’s blue eyes blazed with a rush of sudden anger. “I have lost my friend, my house, my name and identity, my entire life, and now you want to put me on pills? To turn me into a junkie? Sorry, Megan, no can do.”

“Tori…Tori, please don’t get angry, it’s for your own good. You need to go out there and get a job.”

“I am not taking drugs, never, and that's final.”

They slept in separate beds that night.

The next day Willow managed to get some powerful prescription sleeping pills, by pretending that she was not able to sleep and saying some of Tara’s symptoms as if they were hers. Two of these crushed down into her milk, should make her fall asleep quickly and I can cuddle up beside her. And then ten days or so will be enough to get her to sleep like me. And then I can get her to find a job so I won’t be supporting her whilst she acts the part of the grasshopper, the sloth, and the outright lazy bum.

As she crushed them down she thought Am I doing the right thing? What if it does turn her into a drug-addicted zombie? What if she finds out and dumps me for controlling her? What if she has a freak reaction and dies and they put me on trial for murder and I get life, and end up with some thuggish, butt ugly bulldyke who makes me into her sex kitten by beating me up if I say no to her? Am I really doing the right thing here, or am I just being selfish and putting my needs ahead of hers?

OOC-You readers/feedbackers get to vote again if you feel like it-should Willow drug Tara to try and get her sleeping patten back to normal? Or should she accept Tara the way she is and risk the fact that Tara might not find a job and will reley on her to be the breadwinner?

Laragh,here is Chapter Two, dedicated as before to you, I hope you like it.

Chosenone-Dawn is gone at least for now.

Last edited by Taralover on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Hidden Love Chapter 2/?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:24 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Ow, this alternate universe's version of Lethe's Bramble? And, unlike that, very, very illegal as well. Please, "Megan," don't.

And, well, has "Tori" considered security guard work? Would fit the atmosphere.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:42 pm 
2. Floating Rose

It's weird you would bring this up, as just yesterday I was re-reading a story in another fandom, were a woman drugged (valium in a fig newton) her wife because she was scared of flying. Everyone who replied thought it was comical, I did not. Although that was a different type of story, I didn't like it. So I would say no to the drugging, and good connection DaddyCatAlso, I agree it's like an AU lethe's bramble and illegal.

I like your take on the Witness Protection program, real in-depth, which I haven't read before--Keep it Up! :peace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:30 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Part 3/?

Willow was about to tip the powder she had created into Tara’s drink, and then stopped herself.

I can’t do this to her, not only because if she finds out, she’ll dump me and never trust me again, but because it’s unethical. I know I would hate it if Tara drugged me for her own selfish reasons. I won’t pour this away though; there might be some real reason to use it someday, when it’s a life or death moment or there is some other dire need.

She bagged it up and put it somewhere where she knew that Tara would never find it. and went upstairs to when Tara was online.

“Hey, Megan, I just found a job online that I want. A security guard post is open not far from here. I get to carry a Maglite, a baton and a pair of handcuffs.” Tara had a wicked gleam, a horny gleam, in her eyes.

“Tori, are you sure that would be the right thing to do? I don’t want you getting into a situation where you get yourself hurt or worse, despite being in witness protection.”

“Chill out, Megan, the only real danger that I am likely to face is boredom.”

“But with me working all day and you working all night, we’ll most likely never see each other.”

“We’ll have the weekends. Now do you want me to be sexy security guard Tori or unemployed bum Tori?”

“Tori, you win.”

Tara embraced Willow and kissed her on the lips. “I’ve been holding myself back for now because I was not sure if I really, totally loved you. But I think you have proved yourself. Unlike me, you have a family who like you. Instead of going and living with them, Megan, you chose to hide with me, and now it’s time to show how much I appreciate that.” As she said that she unbuttoned Willow’s blouse and started undressing her until Willow was naked. “Put your hands behind your back.”

“What?”

“Just do it.”

When she did it, Willow felt handcuffs click shut on her wrists, soft, fur lined ones.

“I went out to a sex shop run by someone named Anya, I think it’s one of the best shops I’ve ever come across.” Tara kissed Willow on the back of her neck and softly licked her earlobe. “Now I can be as smoochy as I like and you can’t wipe anything.”

Thank goodness I chose not to drug her Willow thought, just before Tara spun her around, slowly bent down and licked her nipples, swirling her tongue softly and slowly around and around them and gave them each a kiss, before running her fingers softly over them and kissing Willow passionately on the lips at the same time. She kissed Willow’s forehead, her beautiful green eyes, her cheeks, the tip of her nose and her lips, and then ran her tongue down between Willow’s breasts and kissed her bellybutton.

She blew softly between Willow’s legs and took her to the bed, which Willow now noticed had soft silk ropes at the bedposts. She uncuffed Willow’s hands and then tied them to the bedposts and tied Willow’s legs apart. “If it’s too tight, just let me know.”

She kissed and licked and stroked Willow slowly, taking her time. Willow wiggled in her bonds as every kiss and little lick and tender touch slowly got closer and closer to her clit. Tara ran her tongue slowly up and down Willow’s inner thighs and suddenly stopped, whilst Willow whimpered softly at the lack of contact. Tara placed two of her fingers just above Willow’s breasts.

“I am now entering the Megan Rothstien National Park, renamed from the Willow Rosenberg National Park after a forest fire. First, I pass the mountains…” She moved her fingers down between Willow’s breasts, “and along the plains,” she moved her fingers down over Willow’s stomach, “until we reach the glorious wonders of the Megan Rothstien Geyser Basin. Now normally it would be illegal to enter it, but hey, I’m the only ranger.” And with those words, she slowly slid a finger into Willow’s vagina, testing to see if Willow was ready for her, before inserting another and softly rubbing Willow’s clit.

As she felt Willow become really warm and wet she pushed her fingers further and began rubbing Willow’s G-spot softly, feeling it harden under her fingertips until Willow suddenly orgasmed over her hand. Tara managed with her kissing and licking and touching to get orgasm after orgasm out of Willow until she finally untied Willow and cuddled in her arms. “How was I tonight, darling?” She kissed Willow’s forehead.

“You were wonderful.” Willow kissed Tara’s lips. “My clit still feels like it’s vibrating even now!”

That night when Willow was asleep Tara softly pulled herself out of Willow’s arms and got dressed. She took a torch and went outside. She enjoyed taking a walk in the cool of the evening and didn’t tell Willow about it because she feared Willow would get scared and tell her to stay inside at night.

I know it’s because she loves me, but what can go wrong? We are on the West Coast in witness protection far from those who want us dead. And these warm summer nights are great for walking in.

As she passed the wall of Sunnydale Cemetery, she noticed the gate was upon, and slipped inside.

Most people would be scared to be in a cemetery at night but it just reminds me of when I fell asleep on Emma’s grave.

As she shone the torch on the gravestones, she noticed that many of those buried there were disturbingly young.

Why all these deaths of teenagers? Sunnydale can’t be full of gang warfare or they would never have relocated us here, and if it were due to an outbreak of disease, wouldn’t it be mentioned in the national news?

She heard a sound behind her and spun around, just as someone stepped out of the shadows and lifted her up by her throat. He smiled and she saw he had fangs, as she choked as she tried to say something.

I’m blacking out, I’m going to die here. I’m really going to die. Emma, it looks like we’ll meet in the afterlife after all.

Just then the man screamed and turned into a pile of dust that made Tara choke and fall to the ground, clutching her throat. A blonde haired girl stood behind her, holding a stake, with a dark haired girl also holding a stake not far behind. It was the dark hired girl who spoke.

“What the fuck are you doing in a cemetery in Sunnydale at this time of night? Did you want to die?”

“Lighten up, Faith,” said the blonde haired girl. “I’m Buffy. And you?”

Tara was so flustered by her close brush with death that she nearly said her real name.

“I’m, I’m Tori. Where did that man go who attacked me?”

“That man was a vampire, one of the undead. After dark it sometimes seems as if this town is crawling with the bloodsuckers. They can’t walk in the day though, or they’ll burst into flames, and they can’t get into your house unless you invite them in, so be very careful who you invite in at night, unless you want to become a vampiric Happy Meal,” Buffy said. “If we had not by chance been on patrol when we were, and seen the beam of your torch, you would be dead and drained by now. I’d go home if I were you and be a lot more careful after dark.”

Tara went home, stripped off, put her nightie on and climbed into bed beside Willow, deciding to say nothing for now about what had happened in case Willow panicked and stopped letting her out alone.

OOC 1-Laragh, it's a good thing Willow didn't drug Tara, or she would have missed out on some great nookie. Here is another great chapter for you to enjoy.

OOC 2-Daddycat, great idea.

00C 3-alex08, I took think that to drug someone against their will is wrong.

Post subject: Re: Hidden Love Chapter 3/?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:35 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Post subject: Re: Hidden Love Chapter 3/?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:41 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Part 4/?

The next evening when Willow came back from work a grinning Tara greeted her. “Megan, I got the job, I’m going to be a security guard and now we’ll each have an independent money source. I know we won’t be together much during the week, but we’ll really make it up with quality time at the weekends.”

There was a knock at the door and Willow opened it to see Detective Taylor and a very angry looking Dawn.

“Dawnie, come in, what happened? Did it not work out well?”

“No. He…he started all nice and protective towards me and then he started ordering me about and then…he started forcing kisses on me and groping me. And when I tried to stop him, he slapped me hard across the face and asked where I was going to go to without him. I managed to get out of there, and spent a couple of nights sleeping in a motel and a night sleeping rough. I tried to think who else I could stay with, but realized that at worst they would be like him and at best it would be their house, their rules. I’d have to do whatever they told me to do or be thrown out.”

“So I gave in. I’m a Debbie now. Debbie Rothstien. And I hate it, but I can’t do anything about it as the alternative was to sleep rough for the rest of what would be a short life.”

Willow kissed Dawn on the cheek. “You’ll get used to it, honey. I’m…”

“Megan Rothstien, the detective told me. And your girlfriend is Tori McManus. He questioned me about it so I wouldn’t call you Willow and Tara by mistake and maybe give you away.”

The weeks went by. By day Willow worked in her boring office job and by night Tara worked as a security guard, and their weekends were times of sweaty passion when they made up for all the time spent apart from each other. Willow resented not being able to fall asleep during the week with Tara in her bed, but managed to keep it hidden and never once resented not drugging her.

She’s happy, and that’s what matters to me. Why would she not be? She has the least to lose, her family are either dead or on back terms with her, whilst I miss my parents a lot, and Dawn is even worse off then me.

One evening Tara was pacing the floors of the building where she worked, lulled into a sense of security by the fact that normally nothing happened of any interest whatsoever, when she heard a sound behind her that didn’t sound right, swinging around just as a masked figure brought down a baseball bat.

She caught it on her baton and before he could swing it again kicked him hard between the legs and slammed the end of her baton into his stomach, then cuffed his hands behind his back.

“You’re going to the police station for this.”

“Let me go…please, I promise you that I’ll never go near this place again…”

She took out her phone number and dialled the number of the police station.

“If I get jailed my friends will take revenge. The Baseball Furies never forget a face.”

Tara hit him in the stomach with her baton again, careful with the aim, so that she hit him in the exact same spot where she had hit him before, then dialled the police and they came and took him away. Once more, she decided to say nothing to Willow or Dawn about it, as she feared they would tell Detective Taylor, and the last thing she needed was to be renamed and relocated all over again.

That weekend she was walking hand in hand in the park in early evening. The sun was setting and there were rather fewer people then would be found at that time, which suited Tara fine.

“You know, unlike in Ohio, we can get married here,” Tara said, getting to her knees and kissing Willow’s hand. “Megan Rothstien, will you take me to be your wife?” She passed Willow a small velvet box, and Willow opened it to reveal a beautiful gold ring inside with three princess-cut diamonds.

“Tori, it’s wonderful. I…”

Just then a white van drove up, spun around and the doors burst open to reveal nine masked figures in baseball uniforms, each armed with a long metal baseball bat, who charged towards Willow and Tara. “Run!,” yelled Tara, and they both ran for their lives.

“What happened?,” Willow asked as they ran. “Did you blow our cover? Maybe its Dawn’s doing.”

“I’ll tell you when we get out of this.”

If we get out of this. Willow thought. This was the sort of thing that witness protection was supposed to stop. If they catch us they won’t just hit us a few times, they’ll beat us until all our bones are broken. If they don’t kill us outright, we’ll be crippled for life.

Tara suddenly noticed that the cemetery gate was open.

“Follow me!”

It’s a long shot, there could be some other reason for it being open, but I think the Slayers are in there. Ok, they won’t exactly be pleased with us for this, but it’s either that or be battered worse then fish and chips.

They hurtled around a bend and Tara whispered, “Run on”, and hid behind a tomb.

Oh great, now she leaves me all alone again with nine men?

As soon as the nine men had passed her hiding place, Tara followed, tapped one on the shoulder, then hit him hard enough to knock the wind out of him and knocked him out with his own bat. She noted that each wore on their back a patch, consisting of two crossed baseball bats and below that a bottom rocker with the words “Baseball Furies” on it. She ran after the others and found Willow trapped against a large ornate stone vault.

“Hey, leave my girlfriend alone,” Tara shouted, and six of them turned to face her.

Six? Six of them? I can’t fight them, and if I run the other two will lay into Willow…

Just then the Slayers appeared, drawn by the shout. Buffy grabbed two masked heads and smashed them together hard. Faith karate-chopped another on the back of his neck. Tara ran at the two who were about to beat Willow, knocked one out from behind and squared up with the other until Willow grabbed him, slowing him down just enough for Tara to hit him in the belly and the head. Meanwhile Faith and Buffy had acquired bats and were leaping around, the bats gleaming in the moonlight as they parried and kicked, swung and punched, until the last of the Baseball Furies fell. And then they stared at Willow and Tara and their eyes narrowed.

“What the fuck did we tell you earlier? Stay out of the fucking cemetery when we’re around, we have work to do. What are you going to bring with you next, a fucking Greater Demon? You, Tori, are bad news, and we are not your personal knights in fucking armour” Faith snapped.

“I’m sorry,” Tara said. “This here is my friend Megan, and we were wondering if we could help you in some way, to make up for the trouble we’ve caused.”

Buffy glared at her. “If we meet in the day, I might hold you to that, but if we have to rescue you again in a cemetery because you did something stupid, then we are going to kick your ass ourselves after we help you out. Slaying vampires is hard enough without having to fight gangs of humans carrying baseball bats as well. Now get out of here.” Tara and Willow did so and quickly hurried home.

Post subject: Re: Hidden Love Chapter 4/?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Post subject: Re: Hidden Love Chapter 4/?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:51 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Part 5/?

“Vampire Slayers? Who are those girls? They met you before and you said nothing to me about it. Tori, how did you meet them? What were you doing in a cemetery in the middle of the night?”

Tara sighed. “I was missing Emma and it was before I got a job as a security guard. For the past few weeks, whilst you have been sleeping, I’ve been taking long walks in the cool of the night. The cemetery was open so I went inside so I could imagine that I was close to Emma’s grave. Then this…this man who stank of the grave and had fangs attacked me, lifted me up by my throat and was about to kill me, when these girls showed up and staked him, and he turned into dust. Those girls kill vampires, those they can catch anyway, before the vampires can kill innocent people. They were not very happy to see me the first time.”

Willow stared at Tara. If I had not seen those girls with my own eyes take on an entire gang armed with baseball bats and escape with hardly a scratch, I would think you were on drugs of your own.

“So you were attacked by a vampire, nearly died and you didn’t tell me? Why not? And why did that gang attack us? We’re protected witnesses, we have been renamed and relocated to prevent us being attacked.”

“I didn’t tell you because I thought you would get scared and either forbid me from going out alone or try and get us relocated. I like my freedom, Megan, and I’ve always been a night owl sort of person. And that Baseball Fury gang was after us because one of their members broke into the building that I was guarding and tried to knock me out. I hit him with my baton instead, cuffed him and handed him over to the police despite his threats of revenge.”

“So now, thanks to you, our new identities also have people gunning for us. True, in the short term the Slayers have battered them, but they didn’t kill them or hand them over to the police. They will recover in time, and once their wounds heal, if they wear normal clothes we won’t have the slightest idea who they are. All it takes is for one of them to track us down to where we live and break in for a return match, possibly with guns. And there will be no super-heroines to sort them out for us, because the Slayers are pissed off with us for making them rescue us before, and most certainly won’t agree to be our bodyguards. I think we should either try and be renamed and relocated or just try and find a new place of our own accord.”

Tara’s eyes widened. “I’m having the time of my life here. I have everything I want. A good job at night, I’m away from my horrible family, and I have you.” She tried to kiss Willow on the lips but Willow pulled away.

“Will you please think of other people apart from yourself? I miss my family and my old friends and my old name of Willow. And Dawn, or Debbie as she is called now, is even worse off then me. She has no friends, refuses to go to school and barely leaves the house. I was going to say yes to marrying you, but now I will have to think about it. I didn’t say no…but I do wonder if marrying you is the right thing to do.”

When they got home they found Dawn asleep on the sofa, with two half empty bottles beside her, one of whiskey and the other one a vodka bottle. Willow stared at her. “DEBBIE? Dawnie? Can you hear me? What have you done?”

Laragh, they will get engaged, this is the KB, but not quite yet.

Post subject: Re: Hidden Love Chapter 5/?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:58 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Post subject: Re: Hidden Love Chapter 5/?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:51 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Part 6/?
Notes, just a short bit this time because yesterday I had a horrible day, but at least it's something.Feedback is welcome.

“Have you taken anything else?” Willow asked but got no answer.

Tara said “I don’t think so, we don’t have sleeping pills in the house. If we send her to hospital it’s going to be expensive as none of us are insured. I think we just need to put her in the recovery position and one of us will take turns to keep an eye on her until she wakes up. One thing’s for sure, she is going to have a horrible hangover when she wakes up. Willow, you’re not going to break up with me, are you? Because if you did I would go back to being Tara Maclay again, despite the danger. My life would hardly be worth living without you, so if they killed me they would be doing me a favour.”

“Do you really love me that much, Tori? Why?”

Tara gazed into her girlfriend’s green eyes. “Well, partly it’s the hotness of you, Doofus. But it’s a lot more then that, it’s that you love me for being myself. You probably didn’t have to hide, your extensive family would have let you live with them, but you chose to hide so you could live with me. You stayed strong even when I was deeply in mourning, with a broken arm, of very little use to anyone. You were with me when I needed you most.”

They were about to give each other a long warm kiss on the lips, when there was a loud groan from Dawn, who moved her head and at once wished she hadn’t as the room spun around her.

“Debbie, what were you thinking of? Were you trying to kill yourself?” Willow demanded angrily.

“The name’s Dawn, and don’t shout at me, my head hurts as if someone hit it. If I wanted to die, I would have mixed something in with the alcohol. I just wanted to forget. I had friends, I had lots of friends, now all my friends are gone, and I’m doing the best I can to carry on. I had someone who I thought loved me, and now I’m single and I hate it.”

Willow asked “Dawn, I can call you that since we’re in private, is the only thing that matters in your life being part of a coupledom?”

Dawn replied quietly, “Yes. I miss the holding hands, the soft kisses, and knowing, or at least thinking, that somebody totally loves me, that I light up somebody’s world.”

“Well if you drink alcohol again, we’re going to give you the choice of as telling Detective Taylor, and he’ll have to do something about it, or throwing you out and letting you live your life as you see fit as long as you don’t bother us, and neither choice would be nice for you. We have enough problems in our lives without you making yourself dead drunk,” Willow told her.

The next day Willow went and brought herself a burger, and realized that Buffy was the one serving it to her. “Sorry about last night, is there anything I can do to make it up to you?”

“Go to the library and there ask for Rupert Giles, and tell him that I sent you and you want to be helpful and make up for the trouble that you caused earlier,” an unsmiling Buffy replied.

Laragh, at last I'm writing again.

Post subject: Re: Hidden Love Chapter 6/?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:22 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Well, this version of Willow is still a Scoobie at heart; she begs Tara to get a job, Tara gets a job and does what she's hired for, and Willow blames her when it causes trouble.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:27 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Rating: NC 17
Part 7/?

Willow headed off to the Sunnydale Public Library. “I’m Megan Rothstien and I’m looking for a Mr Rupert Giles, because Buffy Summers sent me.”

A middle-aged man in tweed turned around and spoke in an English accent. “I’m Rupert, and Buffy and Faith have told me about you and your friend Tori. And what they had to say was not good. Getting caught by a vampire could have happened to anybody in this strange little town, so I don’t blame you for that. But leading a gang to where the Slayers were? What if one of the gang had a knife or gun with him? Buffy or Faith could have been killed. They are not your personal bodyguards”, he said icily.

“I know, that’s why I’ve come to help you, to make up for the trouble,” Willow said.

“Well, you can start by getting some cookies for me,” Giles said.

After a day or two of minor tasks, Rupert started to warm to her and let her do slightly more interesting stuff, and then he taught her a minor spell, a light spell that caused a three second burst of light. “Be careful not to dazzle yourself by looking directly at it. It won’t hurt humans, but it can turn an attacking vampire into a pile of dust and make things safer for you after dark. I strongly advise you not to try slaying vampires yourself, you’re not ready for that yet and it is easy to forget the spell in the heat of battle, leaving you defenceless.”

As time went on Rupert opened up fully to her and told her of the Hellmouth and of the constant fight the Slayers had to keep evil at bay. “Of course, there are far too many vampires for one or even two Slayers to deal with, but without them the town would be utterly taken over by them. A few things to know about vampires. First, they are utterly evil, even more so then Dick Cheney. They have no soul and are demons in human shape. Even if one in life had been your closest friend, he or she would be likely to either kill you, or if the bond was close enough, make you into a vampire too.”

“They cannot enter your house unless invited, which is never a good thing to do. They can’t hypnotise you or turn into bats or gas, but they are fiendishly strong, to the point that once they grab you it’s all over. Garlic and crosses have little to no affect on them, but a stake though the heart will turn them into a small pile of dust.”

Rupert taught Willow a couple more spells, but she hungered for more, and one afternoon whilst Giles was away she started looking secretly in his spellbook to learn more magic then he was willing to teach her and came across a spell entitled Subsidiary Locomotion. In the notes there was a rumour that it had once been used to drive away a German raid on the United Kingdom in 1940. So this spell will animate objects and weapons. The Slayers will be so happy when I send an army of animated weapons to help them fight their battles for them. She went into a secret room that Giles had shown her a few days ago.

Swords, axes, numchucks and various other weapons hung on the walls. She raised her hands and spoke the words of the spell aloud. “Tragoona, Mycotes, Tracorum, Satasty.” For a few seconds nothing happened and then the weapons detached themselves from the walls and hovered silently in front of her, awaiting her orders.

“Go to the cemetery and slay all the vampires that are in there,” Willow said, and opened a window to let them out. They’ll be so pleased with me.

As it turned out, it had been quite a quiet night, and Buffy and Faith had only found and dispatched three vampires. Now they had their arms around each other as Buffy kissed Faith passionately on the lips.

“Buffy, you’re such a great kisser,” Faith said, guiding Buffy’s finger so that it caressed her panties. “Don’t you feel how warm and wet I am down there? Take me now, B, fuck me right here.”

Buffy inserted two fingers lightly into Faith’s vagina and began to massage her lightly down there, when Faith’s lust crazed eyes focused and saw an axe float up behind Buffy and ready itself to strike. I’m not on drugs and nor am I dreaming, so that thing must be real. “Buffy, duck!” Buffy did so and forced herself to pull her hand out of Faith’s vagina, and the axe missed her by inches and clanked into a gravestone. A katana, three swords, two knives and a set of numchucks floated up and joined the axe, and the Chosen Two looked at each other and then backed off as the weapons closed in.

“This is Megan’s doing, isn’t it?” Faith raged. “When I get her I’m going to…”

A knife swiped at her and she knocked it away with her stake, and then a sword swiped and she jumped back, grabbed the handle of the axe and used it to fight the weapons off whilst Buffy kicked in the door of a crypt. They jumped in and Faith held the door shut as the weapons outside tried to cut the door down. “This is like the fucking Sweeny,” Faith said as Buffy pulled out her mobile phone and dialled Giles’s number.

“Giles, we’re stuck in a crypt in Sunnydale Cemetery under attack from our own weapons. We suspect its Willow’s doing. Please could you come here and help us?”

Laragh, here is a new bit for you.

DaddyCat, you're right.

Last edited by Taralover on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Hidden Love Chapter 7/?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:47 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Post subject: Re: Hidden Love Chapter 7/?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Hmm, guess we know Rupert's politics :-).....

Love the movie tie-ins first The Warriors now Bedknobs & Brooms ticks with soem "Sorcerer's Apprentice" thrown in. Surprised Willow didn't play around with the spell first, see what she could and couldn't do reliably. Also surprised, since her instructions were quite clear, why the spell went wrong.
Poor "Megan."