The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Moonlight (Updated 12 Aug 09)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:45 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I'm starting to worry about Donny's and Papa Maclay's plan to kidnap Tara... I hope the Scoobies give them a good ass kicking...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

Post subject: Re: Moonlight (Updated 12 Aug 09)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:46 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Hope Buffy show's Donny what pain can really feel like. I'm loving your story Love your Anya, she's hilarious, this:

Quote:
Anya interrupted, “Hey Buffy, I’m tired of being bait, I think it’s someone else’s turn to show their neck suggestively to hungry vampires.”

Made me laugh for a solid five minutes. Then again when I went back and re-read it. Loved the update, looking forward to more

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

Post subject: Re: Moonlight (Updated 19 Aug 09)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:17 am 
3. Flaming O

Laragh - Thanks, happy I could make you laugh, Anya's a bit tricky, I don't have much of her in this fic yet, but I have to try harder to get her right than some of the others.

Zampasa1975 - There will be some ass kicking, not just yet though..

NC 17 - A bit of naughty goodness followed by a bit of angst and my first real cliff hanger...

MOONLIGHT

Part 9 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“And then he just went poof, I turned around and there she was stake in hand with a shocked look on her face, I couldn’t believe Georgie staked her first vampire.” Buffy smiled at the older witch and took a another bite of her pizza.

Georgie blushed as Lillian kissed her on the cheek, “It happened so quickly I didn’t have a chance to think, he just ran straight at us, I just held up the stake and he ran straight into it,” she laughed, as she re-enacted her encounter, “I just remember thinking, Goddess, where is his heart, and that was all the time I had before he collided with me.”

Tara smiled, “I think you did a great job Georgie, sometimes the fight can get quite frightening.”

“I was very impressed by your ball of fire Willow, it certainly does and efficient job,” Lillian leaned in towards the redhead.

“Oh, Tara and I have been working on it for a while, you know sunshine is bad for vampires, we figured a big ball of it would really help Buffy out,” she smiled at Tara, “we think we can make it a bit bigger, we’re working on it!”

Lillian stood up and stretched, “I um suppose we should get back to our hotel, let you guys get on with your evening.”

“Oh I don’t think so,” Buffy stood and headed up the stairs, “after helping us out tonight you guys get to stay here in our very comfortable spare room, and you can stay here for as long as you like.”

“Oh Buffy, we couldn’t intrude,” called out Georgie.

“I insist and I’m the slayer so you have to do what I say!” came a voice from the upstairs bedroom.

Lillian chuckled, “Georgie, let’s not fight with the slayer, she’s got a mean kick!” She turned to the young witches, “Do you need us to take you back to the dorms?”

Buffy answered from the stairs, “Nope they have a room here, in case they end up here late and can’t get back to the dorms.”

Willow smiled, “I guess we’re staying here tonight, one big happy family!”

“That means I get more time to talk to Lillian,” Tara looked at the older witch, “if you’re up for it?”

“Sounds good,” Lillian settled back into the couch and leaned into Georgies waiting arms.

“Right, I’ll make the hot chocolates.” Willow headed into the kitchen.

Tara turned to her aunts, “So, where were w-we this afternoon?”

Lillian cleared her throat, “Well Tara, I’ve been thinking and there’s something I wanted to tell you. This is something that your mom never wanted you to know, but I think you need to know. You deserve the truth – as much of it as we can tell.”

Willow slipped in quietly from the kitchen and placed 5 mugs of hot chocolate on the table. She resumed her seat next to Tara and reached out for her hand.

Lillian glanced nervously at Georgie as she started to speak. “When you were 5 or 6 your mother fell pregnant. She was overjoyed, she wrote to us saying that she wanted another girl – just like you. I wrote back – something I almost never did, but I wanted her to know I, we were ok, and we were so thrilled for her.” Lillian took a deep breath and continued, “Well, I didn’t hear from your mother for a while, which was not unusual, all things considered.”

Lillian turned and placed her head on Georgie’s shoulder and motioned for her lover to continue. Georgina placed on hand on Lillian’s shoulder and continued. “Your father found the letter, he was angry that your mother had keep in contact with us, they had a terrible fight. I don’t know the details, but apparently there was an accident, your mother fell and she … she lost the baby.’ Lillian sobbed into Georgie’s shoulder, she held Lillian as she cried, rubbing her hand up and down her back, soothing the grey haired witch.

After a moment, Lillian wiped her eyes and turned to Tara, ‘I found out from our mutual friend, about the accident. Your mother wrote me, she knew how angry I would be with James, she begged me to stay away, begged me not to come, told me that it would make life impossible for her and the children if I returned. She told me that he would kill me if I returned, so I stayed away. She told me it wasn’t safe to write, so she couldn’t write me much anymore.”

Lillian looked at Georgie sadly, “It led to our first big fight, I wanted to return, Georgie didn’t see how that would help anyone,” Lillian hung her head, “I was so angry, for your mother, you and Donnie, I would have killed him.”

Tara and Willow sat on the couch, silent. Willow looked at Tara, her face pained and her eyes glassy. Tara, not trusting her voice, motioned for Lillian to continue.

“I think after that he got worse, maybe because he was angry at her for losing the baby, angry at me for writing, angry at himself for hurting Elisabeth. After that he just seemed to focus his anger on you. Elisabeth wrote to tell me she didn’t have any regrets, that she was thankful for you and Donny, and that your father had is own pain to deal with.”

Georgie spoke, “She also wrote to Lillian saying that it wasn’t our fault that her baby was with the Goddess now. She told us that she’d named the baby and wanted us to know her name so we could seek blessings for her from the Goddess.”

Tears ran down Lillian’s face as she sobbed, “She named her Lily,” she stood up and wiped her eyes, “I just need a few minutes, and some fresh air,” she worked her way towards the back door. Tara looked at Georgie, “I – think I should talk to her – d-do you mind?” she asked nervously.

Georgie smiled, “No – I think that’s what she needs.”

As Tara left the room Willow and Georgie looked at each other, unsure of how to proceed. “So,” mumbled Willow, “that was intense.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tara sat down on the steps of the porch next to Lillian. She reached out and put her arm around the older witch. They sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes.

“It’s hard isn’t it?” asked Tara.

“What’s that?”

“Being a Maclay.”

Lillian smiled at her niece, “Sometimes, but I wouldn’t change it, would you?”

Tara smiled, “No,” she leaned into Lillian, “I want you to tell me more about her,” she whispered.

Lillian smiled and continued, “She usually wrote to us once or twice a year, mostly to tell me about you, a little about Donny, less of him over the years though as he became more like his father.” She looked at Tara, “She never stopped loving him though, never stopped trying, but he was his father’s son, she found him hard work. Her letters, though infrequent, were full of detail, she wrote about everything you did, your first tooth, the first time you walked, your first word…”

“My first word, what was that?” asked Tara.

“Pony,” laughed Lillian, “She wrote me about your first crush, she was delighted and thought I’d appreciate knowing.”

Tara paled and blushed, one shortly after another. Lillian grinned at her niece, “Janie”.

“S-she k-knew?” stammered Tara barely able to look at her aunt. Lillian leaned over and took her hand, “She knew everything about you my dear, all there ever was, and all there ever will be.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tara leaned in towards Willow, her lips brushed lightly over the redheads, and Tara smiled as she felt Willows’ body move against hers. They could hear muffled sounds and a cry of ecstasy from the next room. Willow cuddled up to Tara and giggled, “Do you think we’ll be like that when we’re their age?” she asked her lover. “I’m sure of it,” laughed Tara she dragged her fingers up Willow’s thigh.

Willow leaned into her girlfriend and pressed her lips against Tara’s, the blonde reacted passionately and pulled the redhead down on top of her and pushed her tongue into Willow’s mouth. Her need was urgent, she pushed her thigh up between Willow’s legs causing the redhead to groan and shake as her tongue continued to work inside her lover’s mouth. Her hands snaked up under Tara’s top searching for her supple breasts. Tara groaned and pushed her self up towards the redhead, she whispered, “Willow, let me make love to you, please.”

“God yes,” mumbled the redhead as her hands massaged the blonde’s breasts. Tara reached around the redhead and pulled off her t-shirt, Willow returned the favour and pulled off Tara’s t-shirt. Willow’s mouth travelled down her girlfriend’s chest, her tongue finding Tara’s already hard nipples. Tara moaned in ecstasy as Willow’s hands and tongue kissed, licked and massaged every inch of her chest, “God Will, I love the way you love my breasts,” groaned Tara as Willow took a nipple into her mouth.

Tara’s hands wandered over the redhead’s body, her finger nails trailing up and down her back, leaving faint red marks. Her hands wandered down and squeezed the redhead’s firm butt, causing Willow to groan as she worked Tara’s nipples. Tara’s hands continued to wander, slipping between her leg and Willow, her fingers searched out Willow’s centre, moist and wet.

Willow groaned and ground herself into Tara’s fingers, she lifted her face from her lovers’ breasts and moved towards her lips, sucking her bottom lip in to her mouth. Tara’s fingers probed and she gasped as she gently entered her girlfriend. Willow released Tara’s lip and hung her head as her hips ground into Tara’s fingers. Their eyes locked, blue on green, they held each other’s gaze, as Willow pumped herself up and down on her lover’s fingers. Tara’s eyes sparkled as she watched her lover ride her fingers, she slipped her other hand down between her legs and reached up and pushed two fingers into Willow’s mouth, the redhead sucked hungrily on Tara’s juices.

“God Willow yes, you feel so tight, I can feel you, come for me sweetie, I know you want to come with my fingers inside you.” Tara pulled her fingers from Willow’s mouth and held her face, staring into her eyes. Willow pushed up and down on Tara’s hand, her orgasm building, she held her lover’s eye contact, as she felt her centre tighten, “Oh God yes, Tara, I’m going to come,” she whispered.

“That’s it sweetie, come for me baby, I love you,” cooed Tara. Tara’s words tipped Willow over the edge, her orgasm starting in her toes and ripping through her body, she arched back loudly calling out her lover’s name as she came against Tara’s fingers and thigh.

Buffy squirmed as she tried to sleep. Her slayer hearing left nothing to the imagination. “Damn witchy lesbian lovers – don’t they ever stop?” She moaned as she buried her head under another pillow.

Dawn sighed and reached towards the bedside table, “Thank God for my iPod,” she muttered as she stuffed the earpiece into her ears, closed her eyes, leant back and turned up the music.

Willow rested in Tara’s arms, “God, baby that was something,” mumbled Willow as she nuzzled the blonde. Tara giggled, “I think you woke the neighbours.” Willow’s hand moved down the blonde’s body, she wiggled her eyebrows, “I think it’s your turn to wake the neighbours Ms Maclay.”

“Oh,” Tara raised her eyebrows, “and just what did you have in mind that would cause me such pleasure Ms Rosenberg?”

“I have a few ides, why don’t you turn over?”

Tara complied, and lay on her stomach, stretching out on the bed. Willow straddled Tara, kissing and massaging her way down her neck and back, the blonde moaned into the pillow and wriggled as Willow’s lips tickled her skin.

Willow lay against Tara, her breasts pressing against Tara’s back, and her mound pushing into Tara’s firm rear. The redhead’s hands wandered down between Tara’s legs and explored her centre. She shuddered as she felt Tara’s hot wet centre, she let her fingers slide up and down her lovers slit, teasing the blonde. She kissed Tara’s neck and back as she felt the blonde’s body push up against hers. She smiled as she slid two fingers all the way into the blonde, and drew them out again slowly, she continued to tease the blonde, slowly pushing her fingers in and pulling them out. Tara panted, groaning as Willow’s fingers slowly slid in and out of her, “Goddess yes, Willow, faster please,” she urged.

Willow moved her fingers, pushing faster now, her own desire rising again, she straddled the blonde’s leg and pushed her wet centre against Tara’s firm ass. Feeling the pressure against her Tara groaned again, and pushed herself against Willow. “Don’t tease me Willow,” begged Tara. Willow continued to push her fingers in and out faster and faster as she ground herself into Tara, she groaned as she felt her lover’s muscles tighten around her fingers. “Uh God Tara I love being inside you…” groaned Willow as she thrust her fingers into her lover, and her pussy against Tara’s ass.

“Oh, yes Willow baby, fuck me,’ moaned Tara feeling her body react to the redheads exploring fingers. Willow’s fingers flew in and out of her lover, her own climax near as her clit bounced against Tara’s firm flesh. She felt her lover’s muscles tighten around her fingers, Tara called out - “Oh Willowww, I love you…” as her orgasm burst from her centre and flooded her body. With Tara’s muscles still clenched and throbbing around the redhead’s fingers, Willow came, thrusting against her lover, whispering, “I love you, I love you…” until they both were still.

The lovers breathed heavily as they stared into each other’s eyes. “Hey,” smiled Willow as she brushed hair from Tara’s face, behind her ear.

“Hey,” Tara returned Willow’s smile.

“How does that work?”

“How does what work sweetie?” Tara asked.

“How does it just keep getting better?”

Tara blushed and kissed the redhead, “Magic…” The lovers curled up together and were asleep before Willow could respond.

Willow’s eyes flew open as she heard a noise. She slowly pulled herself out from Tara’s embrace and crept to the bedroom window. The redhead saw a dark blue van parked directly across the road from the Summer’s house. She cursed under her breath and reached for her clothes, she dressed quickly and slipped out of her bedroom without waking Tara.

Tara awoke with a start, her heart thudded wildly in her chest. By now she recognised the pounding fear and dread and reached out for Willow. Her hand met empty air as she turned to see that her girlfriend wasn’t in bed. Tara sat up and looked around, she noticed Willow’s clothes were gone and the bedroom door was closed. She shuddered as feelings of dread and fear crowded her, before she was overcome she called out, “Buffy!” as she curled into a ball.

Buffy was already halfway out of bed before her eyes opened. She flew down the hall, and entered the witch’s room with out hesitation. “What?”

“S-Something’s h-here,” mumbled Tara as she rocked in a ball on the bed, she struggled to finish, “W-Willow’s g-gone, Willow’s g-gone.”

Buffy ran from the room, shouting, “Dawn, Lillian, Georgie…” She ducked into her room and quickly pulled on some jeans and sneakers. By the time she was back in the hall, all three were standing around looking scared and confused.

“Something’s here, or has been here,” shouted Buffy, “Willow’s gone, Dawn and Lillian go settle Tara, she’s really freaked out, Georgie, come with me.”

Each headed off without questioning the slayer.

Lillian approached Tara gently, “Tara, its Lillian and Dawn, we’re just going to sit down next to you.”

Tara nodded as she mumbled and rocked, her body tucked into a ball.

“Hey, you need to take some deep breaths…” encouraged Dawn as she rubbed the blonde’s back soothingly. Lillian smiled in encouragement at the teenager.

“It’s me Dawn, that’s it take deep breaths, remember what Willow said to do when this happened.”

Tara looked up with tear stained eyes, “W-Willow’s gone,” she sobbed.

Lillian’s heart shattered as she watched her young niece, “Shhhh,” she soothed as she gently rubbed the blondes back. “She’s going to be fine, but you need to take some deep breaths.”

Tara struggled to even out her breathing, her heart pounded and fear ran wild through her body. “W-Willow,” mumbled as she struggled to breathe.

“It’s okay, Willow can look after herself,” reminded Lillian. “You need to take some more breaths and focus on your centre … that’s it.”

Buffy lead Georgie out the front door and down the stairs, they both looked around but couldn’t see anything. “Damn,” cursed Buffy as her eyes searched the streets, “I bet it was Donny again.”

Georgie watched the slayer, “So what happened? Did she go after him or was she taken.”

The slayer sighed, “With Willow who knows, she probably saw him and went down stairs on her own to investigate, and she either got taken or she’s following him.” Buffy kicked the nearest tree and cursed again, “This time I’m going to catch that bastard, I’ve had enough of him fucking around with my family.” She turned to Georgie, “You up for a drive?” The brunette witch nodded. Buffy walked towards the witches car, “Right, let’s go, we’ve got some searching to do.”

Tara opened her eyes and stared directly into the grey blue eyes of her aunt. She smiled slightly, “Y-You don’t need to l-look so w-worried,” she stammered.

Lillian smiled, “He’s gone then, you’re recovering well.”

Tara shuddered, “I still feel all tingly and sick, but yes, the breathing and focusing helps. You’re right I d-don’t think he’s close by now.”

She looked around, “Has Buffy come back yet?” she asked hopefully.

Lillian shook her head, her own thoughts turned to Georgie.

Willow blinked, her head pounded as she moved, “Urgh,” she mumbled as she rolled and sat up. Pain spiked in her head, and she bought her hands to her forehead, “Fuck it,” she cursed as she felt the back of her head and felt a warm sticky substance.

She pushed herself to her feet and squinted around; she didn’t recognise anything in the dark. The red head looked down the sparsely populated block and slowly started to walk. As she walked she bought her hand to her head and tried to remember what happened. She remembered making love with Tara and then falling asleep. Willow remembered seeing the blue van and sneaking out of the house to confront Donny. She groaned to herself, “I should have got Buffy up,” she chastised herself as she rubbed the back of her head.

What happened after she confronted Donny was a blur, all the red head could recall was a brief confrontation with Donny and tyre iron as she surprised him outside the Summer’s place. “Where the hell am I now?” shouted the redhead as she looked around, she was nowhere near Buffy’s house.

“Turn right,” directed Buffy as Georgie slowly turned the into the street. Buffy continued to watch carefully for any sign of the blue van or her best friend. Georgie watched the slayer, “Are you picking up on her or are you just going by instinct,” she asked.

“I’m not a tracker dog,” snapped the slayer as she watched out the window.

Georgie frowned, “I’m sorry Buffy, I just meant do you have a connection to her…” Georgie paused, “Lillian and I have one, I know it’s not the same, but I wondered with your slayer powers…”

Buffy smiled at Georgie, “Sorry, Georgie, I’m being a snapper head here, I’m just wound a bit tight. I don’t have a connection with Will, not like Tara, but I have a sense for danger, trouble, and sometimes that works.”

“Spidey sense?” smirked Georgie.

Buffy snorted, “You’ve been talking to Xander, that boy reads too many comics.”

“But it’s something along those lines.”

Buffy nodded, her eyes on the streets, “Something like that, usually more so for demons, but you know these things aren’t set in stone.”

<Georgie!>

The brunette jumped as her lover’s thought’s entered her mind.

<Goddess Lily you have me a scare>

<Sorry sweetie, just wanted to check in>

<How’s Tara?>

<Better, she’s very worried about Willow though, any news?>

<Nothing yet>

<She senses that Willow is confused, but she’s not clear, their connection isn’t solid yet>

<That will come, okay I’ll tell Buffy, take care of your niece>

<I will, you be careful, I love you>

<I love you too my sweet angel>

Buffy glanced at the driver, “Georgie, you’re all quiet suddenly…”

Georgie smiled, “Well, um I have a confession – Lily and I have a telepathic link, and she just asked me how things are going?”

“Ah,” nodded Buffy, “that’s so cool, and way cheaper than cell phones.”

Georgie grinned, “Yes, it is, and Tara’s holding up well, she gets the feeling that Willow is a little confused.”

“Confused?” frowned Buffy, “that doesn’t sound like Will at all.” She thought as she stared out the window, “Turn left at the end of this street,” she directed.

“You’re not going to get us lost are you?” teased Georgie as she turned down the street.

Buffy snorted, “Lost, I’ve walked these streets since I was fourteen – I’m not gonna get lo…” The slayer’s eyes widened, “Oh my God, that’s it, that’s why Willow’s confused!” she smiled at Georgie, “she’s lost!”

Georgie stared at the blonde.

Buffy smiled, “Ever since I’ve known Willow she’s only ever been confused about two things,” she held up her index finger, “one, her initial feelings for Tara, which lasted about a minute and a half,” she held up a second finger, “and two, directions. If Willow’s out of her normal geographic zone, she’s easier to lose than a hyperactive two-year old.”

“Ah, so she’s lost, somewhere she doesn’t recognise,” nodded Georgie.

“I hope so, lets drive a little further out of town, she knows this area pretty well.”

Willow trudged along the road looking for any familiar landmarks, she frowned as she realised that she had been walking for at least an hour and she still had no idea where she was going. She reached down and picked up a rock, she hurled it in frustration down the road, and watched it bounce down the pavement. She sighed and sat down next to the road, she felt dizzy and her head ached, the blood from her wound had trickled down the side of her head and neck, making the whole area uncomfortable. She looked at the sky, dawn would arrive soon and she would have a better chance of finding her way home, or at least to a telephone. As her eyes followed the skyline, she noticed a line of windmills in the distance, “Windmills?” she thought to herself, “Windmills in Sunnydale? Man I’m so lost…” Willow stood and continued to walk down the road.

Tara jumped as images flashed into her head, “Windmills,” she whispered. She blinked, and turned to Lillian, “I – I think Willow is near Windmills, I can see images of Windmills and feel her essence.”

“Have you ever had this type of thing happen before?” asked the grey haired witch.

“No, b-but I’m sure I’m picking up something, images keep flashing into my mind, followed by feelings of Will.”

Lillian smiled, “That’s good enough for me,’ she closed her eyes and contacted her lover.

“Windmills,” Georgie turned to Buffy, “where are there windmills in Sunnydale?”

Buffy’s eyebrow’s raised, “A message from the witches?”

Georgie nodded.

“Man that is so cool,” Buffy scrunched up her face as she thought, “Windmills? God, um nowhere in town, but there are a few on the road out of town to LA, just near the big farm that sells pick your own apples in the fall.”

Georgie stared at the slayer blankly.

“Oh,” Buffy grinned, “sorry, turn right and get onto the highway.”

The two had been driving for about an hour when a row of windmills came into sight. It was almost dawn and the sun peaked over the horizon giving the two a better view of the landmarks.

“So Windmills, here we are, I suppose we just drive around, as long as the windmills are in sight, we’ve a good chance of seeing her,” said Buffy as she stared out the passengers side window, hoping for a glimpse of the redhead.

They continued to drive down the long country road, keeping the windmills in sight. Georgie squinted into the sunrise, “Buffy, what’s that over there?” she pointed towards a bus stop, curled up on the corner of the bench was a small framed red haired woman.

The car slowed to a crawl as they drew closer. As the car pulled to a stop, Buffy leapt from the front passenger seat and threw herself towards the person on the bench. She knelt down in front of the curled up form and reached out, brushing the flame red hair aside.

“Will?”

She smiled when she saw Willow’s face appear from under her arms, and her bright green eyes blink a few times in soft sunlight. “Oh Will, thank God it’s you,” she pulled her into a big hug and squeezed her tight.

Willow blinked a few times, and then yawned, “Hey Buffy, wow, its dawn and I’m so tired, I walked for like hours and hours, but then I had to sit down. I figured someone would find me eventually.”

Georgie appeared and helped Buffy get Willow into the car. “You’ve got quite a wound on the back of your head Will, how are you feeling?”

“A bit dizzy,” murmured the sleepy redhead.

“Well you rest, we’ve got a long drive home,” Buffy climbed in beside the redhead and held her as she slept.

Lillian jumped as Georgie’s voice penetrated her mind, <Goddess Georgie, you have very bad timing> scolded the grey haired witch as she emerged from the bathroom.

<Never mind, any news on our errant witch, this one here is almost out of her mind with worry>

<We have one red haired witch in custody, now sleeping in the back seat of the car. She’s a little worse for wear with a head wound, but other than that she’s just a bit tired and disorientated>

<Did she say what happened?>

<No she pretty much fell asleep straight away, we’re on our way back, we’ll be about an hour>

<okay love, drive safely, see you soon>

<love you too sweetie>

Lillian returned to Tara’s bedroom. The blonde was standing at the window, peering into the dawn light.

“Tara, they’ve found her, she’s okay, and they’re on their way home.”

Tara pulled Willow into a tight embrace, tears flooded down her face as she clung to her love. When she was sure that Willow was ok, she pulled back and looked into her eyes. “Willow,” she said, “You scared me to death – I thought I was going to lose you. What were you thinking?”

Willow looked into the angry eyes of her girlfriend. She winced, she didn’t mean to hurt Tara or scare her. She just wanted to protect her. “Baby – I just wanted to protect you.” mumbled Willow, not meeting her lovers’ eyes.

Tara let go her of her girlfriend and stepped back, folding her arms across her chest. “Willow how were you going to do that, going out there and confronting Donny on your own, you’re lucky he didn’t kill you!!” Tara’s eyes flashed with worry, “Why would you do that on your own?” she demanded.

“I didn’t mean to confront him on my own, I just went down to see if he was there, any what’s wrong with wanting to protect my girlfriend?” cried Willow her voice rising.

“You should have woken me or Buffy up, to help, you can’t make these kind of decisions on your own, you could have been really hurt, more than you were.”

Willow pouted, “I can make decisions for myself, I don’t need you or anyone else to do that for me.”

Tara stared at her girlfriend, “Will, these kinds of decisions should involve both of us.”

“I was trying to help you!”

“I could have lost you,’ shouted Tara, “lost you because you were trying to protect me, by going after Donny without any help.” She was angry now – her blue eyes flashed and her face was hard.

An indignant Willow shouted back, “So I should just let you get hurt? Let him hurt you like he did before?”

Tara felt anger rise in her stomach, “That’s so unfair Willow – I’m not the same person I was back then, besides it’s not your fight,” she snapped.

‘Oh right – so I’m supposed to just let him loiter outside our house, so he can just come and take you any time he wants and God knows what they would do to you.” Tears welled in Willow’s eyes at the thought of Tara being taken away.

“I can look after myself,” shouted Tara, now very upset.

“That’s worked so well for you in the past hasn’t it?”

“You don’t get to d-decide what’s right for me Willow. I don’t need another p-person in my life thinking that they can decide what’s right for m-me.”

“So – you’re telling me you don’t want me in your life?” shouted Willow, her anger at bursting point.

“Not if you’re going to make my decisions for me,” Tara shouted back.

“Well save yourself the trouble of making a decision, – consider me out of your life,” snapped Willow as she pushed past Tara and out the bedroom door.

Tara stung by Willow’s comment ran down the stairs and out the front door slamming it behind her. She was half way down the block before she realised it was raining. “Damn it,” she muttered as she walked towards campus, her tears mingling with raindrops.

Willow stopped when she reached the back porch of the Summer’s house, her anger already dissipating. “Damn it,” she muttered as she realised that Tara had left through the front door. She wondered if she should go after her, but realised that she probably needed some space, and she might just make her more upset. Willow sighed and sat down on the porch. She leaned back in the chair and let her tears flow as she gave into the grief and fear building in her chest.

By the time Tara reached her dorm room she was soaking wet and shivering. She stripped out of her wet clothes and stepped into a warm shower. As the hot water enveloped her body the last of her anger dissolved, and she felt a stab of fear that Willow meant what she said. What if she didn’t want to be with her any more, what if their first real argument was their last? She couldn’t believe that she’d been so worried about Willow one moment and so angry the next. She shook her head and turned off the water supply, stepping out of the cubicle she towelled off and pulled on her fluffy blue robe. She padded her way back to her room and after dumping the wad of her wet clothes in the hamper climbed into bed and pulled up the covers. She closed her eyes and recalled their fight; tears stung her eyes and fear gripped her heart as Willow’s angry words echoed in her mind.

Post subject: Re: Moonlight (Updated 18 Aug 09)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:40 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I really really hope that Willow and Tara very very soon kiss and make up....

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:30 am 
3. Flaming O

Aww that's so sad! They certainly had their first fight a lot sooner than they did in canon. I hope everything works out ok and Donny doesn't used their temporary separation to his advantage.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:21 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Hope this fight works out a lot better than the pre-multicultural fair fight they had.

Willow and Tara fighting makes my stomach all acidy! I'm just gonna re-read the awesome smut to calm it down.

Looking forward to more.

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow