The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: My first fic - Lost Hope (Updated 05 Oct 09)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:30 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I can't wait for Tara helping Willow with her patented Tara-snuggles...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

Post subject: Re: My first fic - Lost Hope (Updated 05 Oct 09)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:42 am 
3. Flaming O

I love this story soooooooo so so much!! The update was adorable. More soon, pretty pretty please?

Post subject: Re: My first fic - Lost Hope (Updated 11 Oct 09)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

Lost Hope

Love feedback - so the more the better - and thanks to all the kittens for being so friendly and supportive so far.

PG 13 - Nothing too problematic!

Zampasa1975 - W/T snuggles for you :)

Bewitchedyke - thanks, i hope this one keeps you happy :)

A small-ish update -

Part 24 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angela paused outside the bedroom door, “Now I have made up a spare room for Tara.” She pushed open the door and placed Tara’s bag on the floor near the bed. “Of course if you don’t want to use this room and find another more… comfortable… that’s fine by me.”

The two young witches glanced at each other, both flushing, avoiding Angela’s eyes.

Tara shifted towards the bedroom, “I think that I’ll s-stay here… until…” she paused wondering how to finish the sentence.

“We talk,” completed Willow with a small smile.

Tara grinned at the redhead, “Yes, that’s right, until we t-talk a little more.”

Angela chuckled as turned to head down the stairs, “Well my dears, I’m just letting you know I don’t mind how you sort out the sleeping arrangements.”

Willow rolled her eyes as she pushed Tara into the room and closed the door. “Geez… I mean it’s not like we’re going to …” Willow was silenced by Tara’s lips pushing against hers. She felt her body react instantly, her knees weakened; she groaned as Tara pushed her up against the door. She felt slightly dizzy as Tara’s tongue gently probed it’s way into her mouth. She opened her mouth slightly to let the blonde’s tongue swirl around the tip of her own tongue.

“Oh, God, Tara….” Willow gasped as she struggled for air.

Tara pulled away, alarmed, “I-I’m s-sorry,” she stammered as she backed away from the redhead.

Willow reached out for the blonde, “No…Tara,” she smiled, “you just have an effect on me.”

Tara smiled shyly, “You’re sure?”

Willow replied by leaning in and pressing her lips against Tara, “I’m very, very sure,” she mumbled as she felt the heat from blonde’s lips on hers. After a few minutes they pulled away from each other, their eyes dark, their breaths coming a little fast.

“Woa,” panted Willow, “that was…” she paused her eyes lost in the blue in front of her.

“Yeah,” Tara smiled.

Willow stepped away from the blonde, and sat on the edge of the bed. She fidgeted with the hem of her t-shirt as she struggled to find the words.

“Tara… I think that we should talk about… you know stuff.” She glanced nervously at the blonde.

“Oh,” Tara sat down next to the redhead.

“Yeah, the kissing was nice, really really nice, actually it was about the best thing…”

Willow was interrupted by Tara’s giggling.

“What?”

Tara’s eyes sparkled, “I missed Willow babble,” she reached out for the redhead’s hand, “I missed everything about you Willow,” she whispered as she rubbed the redhead’s palm with her thumb.

Willow’s eyes filled with tears. She looked up at Tara, “Did you miss the Willow that stole your memories, and abused dark magicks?”

Tara hesitated, she could sense the redhead’s vulnerability, her heart pounded as she leaned in towards Willow and looked into her eyes. “Willow, listen to me,” Tara brushed the tears from Willow’s cheeks, “I forgive you. I forgive you for taking my memories; I forgive you for your use of dark magicks.”

Willow looked up to the blonde, her eyes red rimmed and puffy, yet hopeful, “But, how? How can you forgive me? I was so wrong, I hurt you so much.”

Tara eyes were soft as she looked at the redhead, “Sweetie, nothing you can do will make me love you any more and nothing you can do will make me love you any less.” She wrapped her arms around the redhead and pulled her close. She hugged Willow, and kissed her forehead.

“Will, I want you to promise me something.”

“What?”

Tara looked into the redheads’ eyes, “That you will forgive yourself.”

Willow’s eyes dropped to the floor, “I, I’m not sure I can,” she whispered.

“Willow, I believe in you, I always have and I always will,” said Tara as she pulled the redhead close again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tara awoke feeling a warm heat along the entire left side of her body. She reached out to push the blanket off, her hand suddenly coming into contact with soft flesh. She smiled as she realised they had fallen asleep cuddling, and the blanket was Willow laying along side her. The redhead murmured as Tara shifted her weight and made her more comfortable.

Tara watched Willow sleep.

The redhead looked tired she decided. Willow had dark circles under her eyes, and she was a little thinner than Tara thought was healthy. Still it was an improvement on the last time she’d seen Willow sleeping. She ran her fingers down Willow’s face, she needed to touch, hold, assure herself that this wasn’t a dream. She giggled as Willow mumbled in her sleep, made a cute face, and scrunched up her nose. Tara sighed as she realised she was going to have to find a bathroom. She quietly extracted herself from underneath Willow and slipped out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Tara gingerly entered the small kitchen, she cleared her throat so she’d not surprise Angela, who was sitting at the kitchen table sorting herbs. The older witch looked up. “Tara!” she gave the blonde a generous smile, “I thought that you two were talking,” she teased.

The blonde blushed, “We were but we fell asleep…I needed to f-find the bathroom, Willow’s still asleep.”

Angela smiled as she pushed a chair out from the table, “Would you like to give me a hand or would you like to go back to sleep?”

Tara sat down, “I don’t want to wake up Willow, how I c-can I help?”

Angela indicated the pile of herbs on the table, “I’m just sorting out some herbs that Neil collected from the garden this morning,” Angela leaned forwards and whispered, “he’s a dear man, but he doesn’t know his rosemary from his foxglove.”

Angela’s eyes twinkled as Tara laughed, “You really are as beautiful as Willow described.” Tara blushed again, “N-No, W-Willow’s the beautiful one,” she responded as she hid behind a curtain of hair.

The older witch sensed Tara’s discomfort and changed the subject, “You must have been exhausted, you’ve been sleeping for,” she glanced at the clock, “my, almost 6 hours.”

Tara grinned, “Jet lag…”

“And it’s nice to be back in your girl’s arms again?” Angela asked with a smile.

“Ahhh, well yes, b-but she’s not…”

Angela interrupted, “For heaven’s sake, she’s yours child, she’s been pinning here for weeks…” the older witch paused, “oh, dear I’m sorry, that was…”

Tara interrupted, “N-No Angela, you’re right, she’s mine and I’m hers,” the blonde paused as she took a deep breath, “and I’m going to make sure that she knows that… right now.”

Angela grinned, “She will be thrilled.”

Tara turned to leave the kitchen, she turned back to give Angela a quick smile, “Thanks,” she turned and quickly headed towards the bedroom.

Angela kept on smiling, “Marvellous, simply marvellous…” she sighed and glanced at a silver framed picture on the hutch, “Hannah, how you would love them both.” She continued to hum as she sorted out the herbs. After a few moments she was bought out of her thoughts by the sound of boots on the back steps. Angela quickly jumped up from her seat and opened the door, “Neil sweetheart,” she leant forward and kissed her husband on the lips, “don’t take your boots off, we’re going into town for dinner.”

Neil’s eyebrows rose, “Dinner in town, to what do I owe this pleasure?” Angela pulled on her shoes, “Two reasons really love, one I was so excited by the prospect of picking up Tara and getting those two back together that I neglected to prepare dinner, and two I think those girls need some time alone to… talk.”

Angela paused long enough to scribble a quick note for Willow. She gathered her bag and slipped her arm through Neil’s. “And darling, we get to spend a night out together, are you complaining?”

Neil grinned as he led his wife to their truck, “Never!”

Tara crept back into the bedroom and slipped into bed. She pulled the covers up and snuggled close to the sleeping redhead. She watched Willow sleep for the next hour, occasionally leaning forward to kiss her forehead, brush hair from her eyes or simply watch her chest rise and fall with each breath.

Willow’s eyes fluttered open to a sea of ocean blue.

“Hey,” she whispered as she snuggled in closer to the blonde.

“Hey.” Tara pulled Willow in close and ran her fingers through her long red locks.

“mmmm, I’ve missed that,” murmured Willow as she relaxed into the blonde’s soft touch.

Tara smiled as she continued to run her fingers through Willow’s hair. They were silent while they each enjoyed just being in each other’s company.

“W-Willow?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you remember before when you said we n-needed to talk?”

Fear clutched Willow’s heart as she responded, “Umm yeah, I remember, why?”

“We didn’t really finish did we?” asked Tara as she continued to run her fingers through the long red locks.

“No… we didn’t…” Willow struggled to finish the sentence.

Tara shifted, pushing herself up against the bed head. Willow looked up, Tara patted the pillow next to her, indicating she wanted the redhead sitting next to her.

Willow tensed, “Oh God, what is she going to say?” she thought as she pulled herself up next to the blonde. She looked over and smiled nervously.

“Comfy, very comfy here next to you, you know, being here, nice bedroom, you, all soft and warm, a good space to talk, you know really talk not the kind of talk that …” Willow silenced herself when she realised Tara was staring at her.

“Sorry…” she whispered, “you wanted to talk?”

“Yeah,” Tara paused, “I really think there’s something you should know, right now.”

Willow’s stomach churned, her heart clenched, and her scalp prickled, fear immobilised her. Her mind was racing, “Oh God, she’s met someone else, she doesn’t want to get back together, she hates me, oh God she’s met someone else.”

Tara frowned as she watched the colour drain from Willow’s face.

“Sweetie, are you okay?”

“Uh, yeah…” Willow thought she was going to throw up. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath and focused her energy like Angela had shown her. She opened her eyes and gazed at Tara, “What did you want to talk about?”

Tara took Willow’s hand in hers, “Sweetie, do you know why I left you?”

Willow trembled as she responded, “I was abusing dark magicks.”

“Yes, I was scared f-for you, but it’s n-not why I left you.” Tara paused as she gathered her thoughts. “Will, I left because it’s the only thing that I thought I could do that would help you.”

Willow frowned, “You thought leaving me would help me?”

“N-No, not like that, you weren’t listening to me, you were out of control, I was worried you would hurt someone else, yourself, and I couldn’t think of another w-way to make you see…”

“That what I was doing was wrong.” Willow sighed.

“Not just wrong, but you w-were hurting yourself, and I c-couldn’t help, but I couldn’t watch either… I didn’t know what else do…” Tara rubbed her thumb over the back of Willow’s hand.

Willow pulled away from the blonde, “Tara, that was… I just, I can’t describe how painful it was to see you leave…” Willow’s face contorted, “I never thought that I would… see you again… I thought you hated me…”

“Sweetie”, Tara leaned in towards the redhead, “I c-could never hate you, no matter what… nothing could make me hate you.”

Willow stood and wiped her eyes with her sleeve. She frowned and crossed her arms across her chest. “Why are you here?”

“I – I,” Tara’s heart sank, she felt anxiety claw it’s way from her stomach into her throat. “I w-wanted to s-see you.”

Willow’s hopeful eyes followed the blonde, “Is that all?”

“Um, n-no… I wanted to talk to you about something, us…”

Tara stood and stepped towards the redhead, “Willow, I wanted to make things between us better.”

“Better?”

“Right, I mean I w-wanted to make things b-between us right.” Tara reached out and tenderly wiped away Willow’s tears. “I’ve had a lot of time to think, and even though I left, I never really w-wanted to… I have only ever wanted to be with you.”

Willow gave a small smile, “Really?” she asked hopefully.

Tara smiled, “Yes, Willow’s there’s only ever been you… I came here to ask if you’d be my g-girlfriend again.”

Willow’s eyes widened, she’d hoped that one day they would be together again, but she’d never dreamed it would happen so soon.

Tara gazed at the redhead expectantly. After a moment, she frowned, “Willow? Are you okay?”

Willow grinned, “Yes,”

“Yes, you’re okay, or yes you’ll be m-my girlfriend?” asked a concerned Tara.

Willow threw her arms around the blonde, “Yes, I’m okay,” she pressed her lips against the blonde, “and yes, I’ll be your girlfriend,” she pushed her tongue into the blondes mouth.

“Mmmmm,” was all Tara could say as Willow devoured her lips.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:26 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
YAY!!!! They are together again :party
I hope that Willow will start doing better now
Since she has Tara's support
can't wait for the next update :-D

Ash :peace

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:43 pm 
3. Flaming O

Well, Poniac, Mission accomplished, I am still a happy camper. As a matter of fact, I'm an even happier camper!! I love the way you write Willow and Tara, and I think Angela may be my favorite charecter not of the buffy-verse. I look forward, very much, to the next enstalment. :)

Thanks for making my night!! :pinky

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:23 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Big yay for Tara asking Willow to be her girlfriend again and even bigger yay for Willow saying yes...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:27 am 
4. Extra Flamey

*claps hand and does happy dance* WOOPY
<3 this fic woopy wooopyyy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:14 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

yay! :pinky finally together again :pinky
more..more.. :party
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:54 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

this is such a sweet story and I really like angela and neil! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre