The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Paid To Get Excited (New)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:22 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 8
TO love_2003, tacoda13,and willow_tara_always: thanks so much for all the feedback. I'm really happy that ya'll are liking the fic. the next chapter should be up shortly and i hope you all enjoy it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:33 am 
3. Flaming O

Woot-Woot! :bounce yeah new updating coming soon. haha cant wait.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:01 pm 

NOTE:the Kessler Rehabilitation Center is a real rehab clinic. I have no clue where it is but it does exists just a little heads up, I have no clue what goes on inside a rehab center. I have never done drugs before I only have friends who do it so if the story isn't accurate please let me know.

Chapter 20
(No Male Nurses)

"Miss Rosenberg the Kessler rehabilitation center was just informed of your stay here and that you will be joining them shortly," said Doctor Squire as he removed the IV from the redheads arm. "A couple of their workers will be by momentarily to pick you up."

Hissing in pain from the tube being removed from under her skin, "When are they showing up?"

"Soon. So I'd advise you to get dress, because as soon as they arrive I'm showing them to you."

"Well, you know, I think I'm gonna need some help. After all I do have three broken ribs and I can barley see out of my right eye," Willow said as she held her mid section as she tried to pull herself up into a sitting position.

"I'll call a nurse in to help you change," said Doctor Squire as he placed a pen into the chest pocket of his jacket.

"Oh, make sure they're hot!" Willow requested with a grin then a cringe as she pulled a muscle in her abdominal.

Doctor Squire gave the redhead a tight lip smile and walked out of the room, leaving the injured redhead to find a way to get comfortable.

"Hey! I said no," Willow yelled drawing the attention of the blonde who was halfway down the hallway.

"I'm doing my job, move your hands," said a tall blonde haired man who had to be in his early twenties.

"Get off me!" Willow yelled again, trying to removed the mans hands from her legs.

"Come on baby I'm just trying to help," leered the nurse as he pulled up Willow's hospital gown a little further.

The blonde haired nurse had his hands gripping the redheads lower hips, trying to pull up her black lace thong. Tears were streaming down the guitarist face as she tried to push him off her but couldn't, do to all of her injuries. With every attempt, more pain shot up her spin and left her rendering to the mans evil touch.

The newspaper that was in Tara's hand slipped out of her grasp at the sight before her. Rushing forward, the blonde pushed the man off the bed hard enough that the impact with the cold linoleum floor would leave him breathless for a little while.

"Willow, where is the nurse call button?" Tara asked with risen panic in her voice as she patted down the whole bed looking for it.

The redhead weakly pointed to the side table where the male nurse must have put it so Willow couldn't use it.

Tara leaned over Willow's torso and stretched her arms out to grab the red alarm button. Clicking it repeatedly, Tara, threw it back on the side table and turned her gaze to the dead quite redhead.

"Willow, I'm gonna pull up your underwear," Tara said in a quit tone so she would startle the redhead.

"I got it," Willow whispered out as she lowered her hospital gown, "just get rid of him."

"Yea, sure thing." Tara walked around the other side of the bed where the nurse was finally regaining his breath. "I hate men who always want to be in control," growled out Tara as she kicked him in the stomach. Just as she was about to kick him again two nurses came running through the door.

"What's the matter?" the first nurse asked.

"What the hell are you doing?" the second one asked.

"This," Tara said, grabbing the green and blue hospital scrubs and dragging the man out from behind the bed. "Get him out of here."

"Yes ma'am," said the first nurse. "Janice, call security. We're going to need help removing him from the premises."

The two nurses grabbed the man by an arm each and hauled him out of the room. Resting the man up against a wall in the hallway, the second nurse briskly walked toward the nurses station to call security.

"Will, let me help you with that," Tara reached for the blue and green checkered hospital gown and gently reached around the redhead to untie the offending material.

Ever so carefully she started to pull the garment forward, easing Willow's left then right arm out of the sleeves slowly so she wouldn't hurt her. As soon as the piece of fabric was off Tara spun around and reached for the redheads bra. Not wanting to ogle the naked women before her, she shoved her arm backwards and aimlessly searched for Willow's hand.

After a minute or two, a strained voice caught the blondes ears. "Hey Tara, I'm gonna need your help now," said Willow as she leaned against the closed door to her hospital room with one of her bra straps hanging limp on her shoulder and the hooks unclasped.

"Yea, no problem," the blonde chocked out as she soaked in the sight of the bruised covered body. The bruises ranged from dark purple to blue with a splotchy white center. Stepping closer, Tara reached out a shaky hand and snapped the redheads satin bra together. When she heard a hiss coming from the smaller women she gently turned her around so she could look at her, eye to eye.

Blue eyes teared up with pain and sadness as more bruises and cuts were clearly shown under the guitarist cleavage.

"Willow," Tara said in a hushed voice as she gently ran her finger tips over the protruding bumps and bruises on her mid section. Her hand slowly started moving upwards, up the redheads collar bone, neck, over her jaw line, and then to her multi colored check bone.

"I don't even wanna know what I look like," smiled Willow as she leaned her head further into the blondes touch.

"You look gorgeous," Tara said as she tried to hold back tears.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," goofed Willow.

"No. Just the special ones," Tara replied with all honesty

Willow just stared at her in perplex. She was about to say something when a knock came at the door.

"Hurry up or I'm calling security," said one of the nurses who worked night shifts.

"Okay, well you know pants might be good. You know, what with going out in public and all," said Willow pointing to her pants behind Tara.

"Oh right," Tara exclaimed as she turned around and reached for the pair of black jeans off a wooden fold out chair. Turning back around to Willow with the jeans clenched in her hands, "do you need help putting these on?"

"I think I can get them on but would you just help me stand up while I do it?" Willow asked with a look of self pity on her face.

"Of course I will," Tara replied as she scooted behind the injured women. Standing behind the redhead with one hands on the other women's hips, Tara traced the tattoo on Willow's back with her other hand. "Hey Willow, when did you get this done?"

"A while ago," Willow whispered out as she tried to hold in a moan from the blondes touch.

"Why's it dead?" Tara asked with puzzlement.

"Because it's a Willow tree and I'm not really living am I?" Willow asked as she looked over her shoulder at the blonde.

Tara just looked down not knowing what to say. "Um, come on, lets get you dressed." She turned the redhead around and zipped up her jeans.

"Aren't you going to ask me what my other tattoos mean?" Willow asked snidely.

"Well I think I can guess why you have 'chaos' written on your stomach seeing as how it follows you everywhere," smiled Tara as she buttoned the jeans and reached behind her for Willow's white button down shirt.

"Haha your funny," Willow laughed but quickly grabbed her side in pain.

"Come on I think you've had enough pain for one day, sit down," Tara lead the guitarist to the bed and forced her to sit down. "Give me your arm?" she demanded as she softly tugged on the small male business shirt.

"Why are you being nice to me?" Willow asked with self hatred in her eyes. "I've been nothing but an asshole to you."

"Yeah true," smiled the blonde as she buttoned up the shirt, "but I forgive you.... after all I did give you an excuse to hate me."

THE TATTOOS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:34 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Nice update. Great job on the fic so far.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:21 am 
3. Flaming O

This story is sooo good.

vanessa wrote:

"Willow," Tara said in a hushed voice as she gently ran her finger tips over the protruding bumps and bruises on her mid section. Her hand slowly started moving upwards, up the redheads collar bone, neck, over her jaw line, and then to her multi colored check bone.

"I don't even wanna know what I look like," smiled Willow as she leaned her head further into the blondes touch.

"You look gorgeous," Tara said as she tried to hold back tears.

"I bet you say that to all the girls," goofed Willow.

"No. Just the special ones," Tara replied with all honesty

I loved this part...it was so cute.

keep up the great work. I'll be waiting here pationitlly for the next update....thats hopefully you'll post soon........ hurry up!...lol.

Last edited by *WILLOW* on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:36 pm 

Chapter 21
(What's Okay Knowadays)

The Kessler Rehab Institute is a giant off white building with roaming gardens which also happen to be surrounded by nine feet tall chain link fence. The only way in and out of the proximity is through a steel gate that is heavily guarded twenty-four seven.

"Damn this place is harder to get into then Harvard," said Xander as he steered his car through the main entrance gate and up to the building.

"Well I don't think they want any of their junkies' friends to come in and make them even more fucked up in the head," chirped Anya from the back seat.

Xander gave his girlfriend a death glare through the rearview mirror before turning his attention to Tara who was sitting quietly in the passenger seat.

"Hey Tare, you ready for this?" he asked with a small smile.

"Sweetie, we don't have to go see her," replied Buffy, scooting forward so she could lean over the passenger seat, "I called Mr. Giles, and he said she's not doing to well right now."

"I need to see her," said Tara, opening the passenger side door.

"Five bucks Willow says something mean and Tara cries," Anya betted.

"Anya!" Xander and Buffy yelled before exiting the car as well.

"Fine, I'll make the bet with myself," Anya grumbled as she stepped out of the car.

Tara entered the Institute through the automatic doors and marched up to the secretary's desk.

"Tara Maclay, I'm here to see Willow Rosenberg."

"I'm gonna need to see some I.D." replied the receptionist as she removed a clipboard from off her desk and handed it to Tara. "And if you could just sign in here please."

"No problem," Tara mumbled as she signed her name and dated the sheet of paper handed to her.

"Miss Maclay, I must warn you, Miss. Rosenberg has been acting up on us lately so if the Doctors ask you to leave please keep in mind it is for your own safety."

"Okay. What room is hers," Tara asked, desperate to see the redhead.

"Down the second hall, the fifth door on the right."

"Hey Tara, do you want us to come with?" asked Buffy.

"Can I just have a couple of minutes alone with her first," pleaded Tara. Here eyes showing the moister from days of unshed tears.

"Yeah sure sweetie," Buffy answered.

"Anything you want," Xander chimed in, placing an arm around Buffy's shoulder. "We'll just wait out here until you're done."

"Thanks," she whispered before heading off towards Willow's room.

"NO! STOP! Noooo," came a devastating moan from behind the closed door of the fifth room on the right.

Peering through the window to the room, Tara spied on a couple of Doctor's restraining the redhead as they gave her a shot in the arm.

Gingerly opening the door, the blonde caught the tail end of mix conversations from different doctors and nurses.

"That should calm her down."

"Make sure those restraints are tight!"

"I can't believe she broke Doctor Herbert's nose!"

"Is everything okay?" asked Tara with wide eyes as some nurses packed up needles and bandages and others left the room.

"Yes. We just had to give Miss. Rosenberg here some sedatives to calm her down," said one of the Doctors as he was tightening a leg restraint.

"Is she alright?" Tara questioned, noticing the look of bliss on the other women's face.

"Yeah she'll be fine, she'll just be a little out of it," said the Doctor before he excused himself from the room.

"Willow?" Tara gently called out.

"Hehe ha ha," the redhead giggled as she stared at the ceiling. "Willow.... Willow.... Willow. That's funny."

"Willow?" Tara asked again.

"Shh! No talking," Willow said this time looking directly at the blonde with an insane smile. "They always find you when your talking."

"What? I don't get what you mean."

"Nobody ever does. Hehehehe," she started to laugh again, this time uncontrollably. "They say no more needles, but they give you needles! They gave me needles!" she shouted. "Needle's, needle's," she started to sing in a child like voice.

"Willow..."

"Willow, Willow, Willow.... hahaha. Funny word, hahahah, I'm a tree," she laughed again only to stop abruptly. "But I'm stuck to a bed," she jerked every muscle in her body to try and loosen the restraints on her arms and ankles. "What tree do you know is stuck to a bed?"

"I'm sorry Willow," Tara said with genuine sympathy as she stood at the front of the redheads bed watching Willow struggle.

"Are you? Cause if you were you would untie me," the redhead smiled a cruel and sadistic smile. "And let me be free."

"Will, I would if I could," she gave a small smile.

"You would untie me," the nerve in the redheads leg kept twitching, causing the bed to shake. "Feels like a roller coaster.... never liked roller coasters....... please make it stop." begged Willow as the twitching increased. The twitching soon turned into a spasm, that quickly ran up her entire right leg, shooting throughout her body.

"FUCK!" Willow shouted as a wave of pain shot through her body. Giving the blonde a toothy smile. "They say it get's easier, ....once the DT's over with."

"Oh my god are you okay?" Tara asked coming to kneel at the side of Willow's bed and take her hand.

"What's okay now-a-day's." Willow replied in a sleepy voice before she drifted off into sleep.

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:00 pm 
3. Flaming O

So when is the next update gonna happen? I cant wait to read what happens next between willow and tara. This story is so good and you got me hooked!! please, please update soon..i need my fix. :-D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:48 am 
10. Troll Hammer

I hope Willow doesn't have to go through too much more physical pain. She needs too hurry up and get better so her and Tara can have a nice long chat that can then lead to :wtkiss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:18 pm 

*WILLOW* : I'm glad your hooked on my story. the next chapter should be up soon to help feed your fix. lol.

love_2003 : Unfortanetly it's only going to get bumpier before it gets better. But I'm writing the next few chapters now so hopefully there will be some :wtkiss soon. :peace

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:46 pm 

Chapter 22
(Straightjacket Feeling)

Willow awoke from a drug induced haze. Her eyes were blurry and her head was foggy with previous memories. Rolling her head to the right she noticed a blonde curled up in a plush blue arm chair sound asleep.

"Tara..." she whispered, stretching her arm out to the blonde but was denied any type of movement by the restraints wrapped around her wrists.

"Wha..?" the redhead panicked, trying to sit up only to cause pain to shoot through her arms as her forearms were forced down. "ahh!"

"Will?" Tara called out, raising her head up from the arm chair. "Will, calm down!" Tara shouted out as she hoped off the chair and hurried over to the redheads bed.

"Whats going on? Whats happening?" questioned Willow, panic evident in her voice and eyes.

"You don't remember?"she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No! No, what happened?" she gripped the restraints on her arms once again and started tugging on them. "What the fucks going on!"

"Will, sweetie, calm down," the blonde begged gripping the redheads left hand. "Willow you started freaking. The doctors had to give you a sedative to calm you down. You've been out of it for awhile now."

"What? How long?" Asked Willow, looking intently at Tara.

"You've been asleep for about...," looking at her watch for the time, "gosh. Its been about sixteen hours."

"Sixteen hours?" the redhead repeated.

"Yeah."

"And you stayed with me?"

"Yeah," Tara replied again this time in a quieter tone.

"Wow ....so why the fuck am I tied up?"

"Apparently you got a little feisty with some of the doctors," remarked Tara with a sheepish look.

"Oh...," she let out a pathetic sigh before turning to Tara with a lopsided grin. 'did I win?"

"Hah, sure sweetie," Tara smiled back as she combed her hand through the redheads tangled locks. "Go back to sleep will," the blonde coxed as she watched the guitarist struggle to keep her eyes open. "I'll wake you when your food comes."

"I'm here to see a Miss, Rosenberg," grumbled a British voice.

"I'm sorry sir but Ms. Rosenberg already has a visitor. You'll have to wait until she leaves." said the secretary, never taking her eyes off of her computer screen.

"She?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow before disappearing down the corridor to Willow's room.

"Sir!" the secretary yelled, leaning over her desk watching the man descend down the hallway. "Security!" the over weight secretary yelled as she held down a button on her desk.

"Tara what are you doing here?" demanded the man as he pushed the heavy oak door open.

"Mr. Giles," Tara said. Her head shooting up from Willow's bed, where it was resting previously near the redheads hip.

"Miss. Macley I do believe it is time that you leave." Giles huffed out as he took another step into the room.

"But I... I w-was j-just keeping her c-company," Tara stammered out.

"Yes, well, know I'm here and I think it's best if you go."

"No."

"What?" Giles demanded, taking off his glasses in irritation.

Shacking her head, "I.. I didn't say," Tara started, looking at the older man in shock.

"I said no," croaked out Willow.

"But, but Willow," Giles turned he's head to his young charge as he tried to sputter out a complete sentence let alone a thought. "I...I...she sh..."

"No," the redhead growled out. Her eyes narrowing and shooting imaginary daggers at the older man.

"Is there a problem here," husked a burley African American man as he came to stand behind Giles.

"No, there is no problem here," said Giles as he replaced his glasses back onto the bridge of his nose.

"Actually Gus, there's a bit of a problem. Umm.... Would you mind escorting Mr. Giles here," she head nodded to the tweed cladded man since her hands were still tied up. "out of my room please."

"You got it Willow," smiled Gus as he grabbed Giles by the upper arm and hauled him out of the room. "Come on pops."

"Will, you know I would of went so you guys could have had some time alone," Tara said as she gripped the redheads hand again.

"I know but he shouldn't have talk to you like that," grumbled Willow. "plus," she added with a smile. "Ikindalikehavingyouhere."

"What?" Tara smiled giving the hand she was holding a gentle squeeze. She heard what the redhead said but she wanted to hear her say it again without jumbling the words together.

"I kinda like... havingyouhere."

"Come again?" the blonde teased.

"I kinda... sorta... like um havin' ya here" Willow dragged out.

"I thought I heard you say that but I wasn't quit certain," quirked the blonde as she gave the guitarist a side ways grin.

7 Days Later

Tara sauntered through the double French doors that led to the enclosed garden were she spotted the redhead sitting under a shaded tree playing with shards of grass that were probably a few days over due for a mowing.

She watched as the auburn haired girl would slowly pull out a sliver of grass from the ground and with shaky hands tear it into pieces. All the while she did this though, Tara found herself staring at the guitarists mouth, trying to make out what she was mumbling.

"Hey Will," Tara called out as she came to stand next to the redhead.

"Shh," Willow demanded as her unsteady hands continued to pull another piece of grass in half an then into fourths. "Damn it! Now look what you made me do! I lost count," she yelled, crumpling up the tattered stem in her hand and then throwing it to the ground. "I said I wan.. Tara!" she exclaimed as she finally noticed the blonde. "I'm sorry I thought you where a nurse."

"What were you doing?" she pointed to the pile of shredded grass blades on Willow's lap and surrounding her.

"Got bored. Decided to count fragments of grass," retorted Willow.

"How high did you get up to?" Questioned Tara a bit curios.

"I don't know. I lost track remember," smiled the redhead.

"Oh yeah, sorry,"

"No problem there's always tomorrow," she shrugged. "And the day after that and the day after that." she picked up another piece of grass with trembling hands and slowly tore it in half.

"So how's everything going Will?"

"Well they untied me from my bed.... So I would say that's pretty good" she let out a small chuckle but then quickly stopped. "But then again my D.T.'s aren't really going away. But you already knew that."

"I'm sorry Willow," Tara said as she took a seat next to the redhead. "I'm sorry there's nothing else that I can do for you."

"You can stay with me," volunteered Willow. "You know, keep me company in this god for sakin' hell hole."

"Is it really that bad?" Tara asked as she looked around the enclosed space.

"There's not one thing I like about this place."

"Well then I guess I will just have to keep you company for as long as I can" smiled Tara, reaching out to pat the smaller girl's hand.

"I would like that," Willow replied, her head lowered to the ground to conceal her blush.

"Willow, medicine," called out a middle aged nurse with a sweet smile. She extended the cup and shook it gently to get the redheads attention as if she was a dog.

"I guess there is one thing I like about this place," said Willow as she stood up and brushed off blades of grass stuck to her pants. "My pills come regularly."

Later that day.

"What's with goldilocks being here all the time," asked faith as she flung one of her legs over the arm rest of the chair she was sitting in.

"I like her company," said Willow from next to the wall as she picked at the dirt from under her fingernails.

"Ha! Yeah right." laughed the brunette. "I bet you're working that whole friends angle. But in reality you just wanna wine her din her and the sixty-nine her. Shit, I bet you'll just fucking skip to the sixty-nining." the insolent dark haired girl laughed.

"There is no angle," Willow clarified as she came to sit down at the end of her bed.

"God I wonder what she's like in the sack," imagined Faith. "I bet she likes it rough. Could you just picture that," grinned the brunette. "bending her over a table and giving it to her hard. She'd be all like 'oh oh Willow don't stop. Will please!" she laughed out loud only to be hauled off her chair and slammed into the wall behind her.

The fist clenching her black tank top tightened as she was lifted further off the ground. "Don't ever talk about her like that again!" snarled Willow as she removed Faith away from the wall only to slam her back into it. "EVER!" she released her grip on her half sisters shirt and took a step back as she dropped her to the floor.

"S-sorry Will, I was just joking" Faith muttered as she scrambled to her feet. "I didn't realize she meant that much to you."

"She doesn't," the redhead lied as she walked back over to her bed an flung herself on it. "She doesn't."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:39 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

DIBBS....I'm hooked.....:)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:03 pm 
3. Flaming O

Totally awesome!!!! This fic just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to see what happens next...maybe Willow will finally act on her feelings for Tara. Here's hoping :pray ... in the mean time I'm gonna go check out your other fic. :peace

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:17 pm 

Sorry for the wait...

Chapter 23
(SUSPICION AND SPECULATION)

"Wow this is boring," said Faith as she hung her head upside down over the bottom edge of Willow's bed. "I cant believe there's not even a play station in here!"

"It's a rehab center Faith, not a dorm room," Willow drawled out.

"So what the hell do you do for fun?" questioned the brunette as she flipped herself over to look at her sister.

"You pretty much have to earn fun. It's a privilege," said Willow. "I have another two weeks before they'll give me my guitar."

"You mean they took your fucking guitar? That's bullshit!" yelled Faith.

"No that's rehab," Willow stated back. "Once I prove to them I'm stable they'll give me my guitar back. After that I'll have access to the game room."

"Wow, hate to be you," joked Faith.

"Me too."

"Oy is Tara here?" asked Spike, as his fist fell away from the door that had just opened up in front of him.

"And what would you want with her, Captian Peroxide?" asked Xander as he held the door ajar to block off the blonde males view of the inside of the house.

"That's funny Zoo Lander. Now why don't you go grab the little lass," sniped back Spike in a impatient manner.

"She's not here. What do you want?" Xander snapped as he crossed his arms over his chest. Pushing the door open with his foot, Xander took a step out onto the porch before leaning up against the door frame.

"I wanted to give her this," he slammed a manila folder full of papers into Xander's chest. "But since she ain't here, you can give'em to the misses."

"And what is this?" Xander asked in a skeptical voice as he unwrapped the ties holding the envelope closed.

"It's all the work that Willow's missed,"

"So why don't you take it to her yourself? She is you sister an all," he hissed the word sister as if it was a disgusting word.

"Cause I believe she would rather see Tara than me," Spike said as he reached into his pocket for a cigarette in order to distract himself from the conflicting emotions running through him. "I gotta go. You gunna give that to her or not?"

"Yea I'll give it to her," Xander said as he retied the envelope.

"Thanks," Spike said with a nod before turning around and walking down the pathway to the road.

"Who was that?" asked Anya as she came out of the kitchen with a washcloth slung over her shoulder.

"Get dressed," Xander said to the blonde as he closed the front door.

"Why?" she questioned her boyfriend.

"Just get dressed."

"So why isn't blondie here?" asked faith. "Isn't she normally here around this time?"

"She uhh... she has class till nine tonight. Damn it!" she yelled as Faith hand beat hers to the pile of cards on the floor. "She said she might come by tomorrow."

"Oh," Faith responded as she placed another card on top of the ever growing pile.

"Damn it!" Willow yelled again as Faith's hand beat hers to the smaller pile of cards strewn on the floor. "I fucking hate this game!" Uncrossing her legs, Willow stood up while tossing her stack of cards to the ground.

"You're just upset cause I'm kicking your ass," Faith teased as she set a row of seven cards in front of her.

"Yeah yeah what ever," Willow brushed off the comment as she flopped herself onto the bed. "Yo you think next time you come you can bring a magazine or something. I really need something to read."

"Why don't you start with this," said a gruff male voice from the door way. Xander held up the envelope in his right hand then threw it to the redhead.

"Xander? What are you doing here?" questioned Willow as she flung her legs over the edge of the bed.

"We came to see how you are doing Will," said Xander as he stepped further into the room.

"We?" asked Faith, standing up to be next to willow.

"Yea Anya's here," Xander said as he put his hands into his back pant pockets.

"Xander!" Anya yelled from the hallway. "Xander, that man sexually touched me with out giving me any satisfaction!" she screeched before stopping to stand in front of her boyfriend. Rearing her arm back, she punched Xander in the shoulder. "An you didn't stop him!"

"Anya ... he's a security guard. That's his job, to make sure you don't have weapons or drugs on you." Xander explained to the feisty blonde as he rubbed his aching shoulder.

"Oh."

"Nice," Faith laughed at the dysfunctional couple. "So what is this shit?" she asked as she pulled the packet of papers out of Willow's hands.

"It's all the work that you have missed," Xander explained.

"And why do you have it?" asked Willow as she took the folder back from Faith.

"I was told to gi... I was told to give it to you. Plus I wanted to see how you were doing."

"Well I'm doing fine," Willow said with a wry smile.

"No your not," rebutted Anya. "Tara said you looked like shit."

"Ohh your girlfriend totally dist you!" laughed Faith as she brought her hand up to cover her mouth.

"She's not my girlfriend," Willow growled.

At the same time Xander also showed his disapproval "Tara is not her girlfriend!"

"Whatever, but either way Tara said you haven't been yourself," Anya continued.

"Well no-fucking-duh!" yelled Willow. "I only have a fucking cocaine problem and I was..." she caught herself before admitting her horrible last run in with Rack. "And I've been locked up here for god knows how long."

"So where's Buffy?" Asked Faith changing the subject as she plopped herself down onto the only chair in the room.

"She's with her new boy toy," Xander said with a slight roll of his eyes.

"He's such a hunk! He has nice big hands, and muscles and..." She stopped as she noticed her boyfriends expression. "Oh but I like yours better. They're so much more manlier," said Anya as she gripped Xanders upper biceps tightly.

"Right, well it was nice of you to stop by," said Willow, hoping the couple would take the hint.

"Actually Will, can I speak with you?" asked Xander as he disengaged himself from Anya's death grip. "Alone if that's alright?"

Looking to her sister for an answer then back to the disheartened looking man before her, she shook her head slowly. "Sure."

Willow threw herself back onto her bed as Xander skidded the chairs from the corner, the one Faith previously sat in, to the side of the redheads bed.

"Well Xander, how is everything going?" Willow said with false bravado. "I see you're still dating Anya."

"Yeah, six years and going strong. I also started my own company in New York, Harris Construction. Yeah I know, very original, but I couldn't think of anything else."

"I'm surprised you didn't name it Harris Hardwood Inc.," giggled Willow as she looked over at the blushing man.

"Uhh...crap. I didn't even think of that," smiled Xander, his grin spreading from ear to ear. "Dame, I'm gonna have to call Tito now and have him change the name." He teased, "Do you think Anya would like it?"

"If you put a giant picture of your penis in the window...yeah! Definitely," Willow smiled as she started to relax around her old childhood friend.

"But I might draw in the wrong crowd if I do that," shaking his head slowly back and forth "I don't wanna do that Will, not on sixth avenue. Have...have you seen what walks down sixth avenue?"

"From the look on your face I can only imagine," she let out a soft snort that was soon covered by robust laughter from both of them.

Trying to slow down his laughter so he can contradict Willow's statement. "Trust me Will, if you saw what goes on down there, you wouldn't want to show off your dick either." Realizing what he just said, Xander tried to correct himself but only succeed in making it worse. "Or dildo...tit's...I'm not helping! I'll just shut up."

"Wise choice," she let out a toothy grin to show the slightly older man that she was not irritated with him. "So what brought all you guys back to good old Sunny D?"

"Joyce actually," admitted the carpenter. "She got pretty sick so Buffy decided to transfer to UC SunnyDale. Tara didn't want Buffy to come back all by herself and Anya didn't want to be left in New York alone."

"You don't have to answer this if you don't like," said Willow, a slight hint of nervousness showing threw he voice, "but how did you all..." she trailed off, not knowing how to finish the sentence or if she actually wanted to.

"Fine each other in the Big Apple?" asked Xander, knowing exactly the question and answer Willow was looking for.

"Yea," she replied.

"Well apparently Tara was accepted to Parsons School of Design and Anya got into John Jay College of Criminal Justice, which isn't that far away. As for me, I go where ever Anya goes."

"That doesn't explain anything," she said with a negative shake of her head. "Tara left way before you guys did."

"Four months isn't that long Will."

She shot a deadly glare in his direction, as if to dare him to say that statement again.

"Right, well as I was saying, we didn't know she was there...what with her leaving and not saying anything. So imagine my surprise when I bump into her one day at the grocery market." Xander recited the incident that took place nearly four years prier. "So we get to talking, she asks me how I'm doing, I ask her how she's doing..."

"Xander!" Willow interrupted, not needing to know all the small talk that took place on that day.

"Sorry. Well basically she tells me she's going to school here and I tell her so is Anya, just a few blocks down. After that we decided to make dinner arrangements for the following night that way she and Anya could catch up."

"What about Buffy?" asked the redhead.

"She came later, I believe Sophomore year," Xander said as he scratched his head to recall what happened next. "Oh right...Tara was opening her mail to see who she would be dorming with."

"Out of all those people at Parsons, how did they get a room together?" questioned Willow, bewilderment stamped all over her face.

"Buffy requested Tara," said Xander. "Apparently she knew Tara was there."

"How?" Willow asked before suspicion started to brew in her head. "She new didn't she? She new all along that Tara was in New York and she never told me!"

"Willow," Xander said, trying to calm the redhead down.

"Did you know?" she asked, a feeling of betrayal started to wash up into her stomach. "Did you Xander?"

"No I didn't," he said as he scooted his chair closer to the bed. Grasping one of Willow's shaking hands in his, "Willow, I swear, I did not know Tara was in New York until I ran into her."

The two friends stayed in that same position for what seemed like hours. No one daring to talk in fear that they might break this special connection that they just made. Continuing to hold her hand, Xander stared at the wall in front of him thinking about what he would have done if he did know in advance that Tara lived in New York.

"Is this a private affair or can anyone join in," said a voice from the doorway."Can I help you?" asked Xander as he was brought out of his own thoughts. Standing up from his chair, the grip he held on Willow's hand slowly started to slip as he faced the newcomer.

"Oh I'm sorry, I always forget to introduce myself," said the stranger, stepping further into the room. "I'm Willow's teacher, Professor Baldwyn...but you can call me Rack."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:49 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Quote:
Willow's teacher, Professor Baldwyn...but you can call me Rack

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhohoh-kay

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:14 pm 
3. Flaming O

HOLY CRAP!!! Totally did not see that coming. This chapter was so great.
You really need to update...cant ait to see what Rack trys to do now.
:peace

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:19 pm 

Short Little Update. Hope Ya'll Enjoy

Chapter 24
(Two-Sided Debate)

“Willow?” Xander asked as he looked back and forth between the redhead and the stringy haired man.

“Xa-Xander, can you wait outside for a few minute,” Willow stammered as she eased herself off the bed

“Yea,” he said as he started making his way towards the door. “Yell if you need anything.”

“Don’t worry young man,” Said Rack with a faux smile. “I’m only here to see how Miss Rosenberg is coming along.”

“I’ll be fine Xander,” reassured Willow, the small smile that barely traced her lips disappeared in an instance. “This…this is my uh…my uh physical anthropology teacher.”

“Yea,” he said once more before exiting the room.

As the young man left the room, Rack let a weary smile run across his face as he stared a the extremely skinny redhead. Letting is eyes wonder over the redheads body, he took in her bed tossed hair, rumpled clothes, and the bags under her eyes.

Staring up at the stringy haired man, Willow couldn’t help but taking in the drug dealers appearance. His crimson white polo shirt, iron to perfection was laying flat against his stomach. The slightly baggy, dark dungaree jeans he wore were held tight to his hips with a thin black belt. But what stood out the most to Willow was the rounded silver cross that hung limp around his neck, down to the middle of his chest, where it mingled with his gray chest hair.

“What the fuck are you doing here Rack?” Willow ask with a great deal of irritation in her voice.

“What. Cant I see my favorite client?” Smirked Rack as he shoved his hands into his front pockets. With a satisfied smirk he decide to take a few more steps into the room, casting his gaze around the barely furnished and undecorated room. “This place is kind of depressing,” he laughed as he removed one hand from out of his pocket and let his fingertips graze across the oak wood of the dresser table.

“It’s a rehabilitation center,” she said through gritted teeth. “It’s where you go when you overdose on heroine.”

“We’ll in all honesty,” Rack said with a sly smirk. “I thought you were gonna die.”

With a feral snarl, Willow lunged herself at the taller man. “You son of a bitch!” With weak arms due to detox, she threw punches at the larger man that barely affected him.

“Strawberry,” he tisked as he removed the women’s arms from off his chest. Gripping the pale flesh in his own warm grasp, he twisted her wrist to the sides until he heard an addible gasp from the struggling redhead. “You’re weak strawberry…very weak.” With his right hand he pressed Willow’s wrist into his left hand so that he was holding both of her arms with only one of his hands. “But I know what can help with that weakness Strawberry.” He smiled down into her dull green eyes as he lifted his free hand up to the cross resting against his chest.

Removing the chain that held the curved silver sterling cross, Rack brought the object down to the oak table he had been previously running his fingers across. Releasing his grip on the weak redheads wrist, he brought his attention to the silver item. Casting his gaze on the guitarist with a smile, he twisted the top off the cross, revealing a hidden apartment. Holding the bottom of the silver object with his right hand, Rack used his left hand to hold the cap of the cross which had a small piece of bent plastic glued underneath it.

“Want some?” he asked in a knowing voice. Scoping out a small drop of white powder cut with Drano, the drug dealer gently spread the substance in a thin line along the table. “Go on Willow,” he encouraged the shaking redhead. “I know you want some.”

Bending at the waist until her face was hovering just slightly above the line of cocaine. She paused just before she took the hit

Xander stood by the door to Willow's room for about five minutes before hearing a cacophony of noise coming from the lobby. Jogging to the lobby, he found his girlfriend and Faith in a heated debate.

"Oh please, its Tara's fucking fault she's like this," growled Faith.

"Why wont any of you take some responsibly for yourselves?" Questioned Anya. "It is her own fault she's addicted to ...God knows what, not Tara's!"

"Yeah, well if Tara never left the way she did none of this would ever have happened." Faith protested against her friends behalf.

"Left the way she did!" Anya practically yelled. "Do you have any clue what the hell actually happened that day Faith?"

"Well, no. Not exactly," Faith said, her eyes shifting back and forth so she wouldn't have to look at the women across from her.

"I didn't think so." Anya said, her eyes narrowed on the brunette. "Mr. Macley decided to uproot his family to New York during the middle of the night. And if you think that hurt Willow, you should really talk to Tara about that night.

"Oh yeah cause I so care about Tara." Faith said in a sarcastic tone.

"You may not care about Tara, but I know for damn sure Willow means the world to you," said Xander as he spoke up for the first time in the two-sided debate."

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:29 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Okay, I don't know much about that lifestyle, but is the Drano intended to kill her?

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:13 am 
3. Flaming O

vanessa wrote:

"You may not care about Tara, but I know for damn sure Willow means the world to you," said Xander as he spoke up for the first time in the two-sided debate."

ohh i absolutly love Xander in this story. He is so sweet.

cant wait to find out more about how tara left and what happened.

peace out
*WILLOW*

Last edited by *WILLOW* on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:54 am 
5. Willowhand

Great update! =) I cant wait for more.

P.S. Please kill off Rack lol

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:23 pm 

DaddyCatALSO : No. Actually, according to my best friends sister (who sadly had an addiction) bathroom products are mixed into substances to make them stronger when used.

*WILLOW* : Yeah i wanted to keep Xander the nice lovable guy we all know him as. More to come about the night Tara left latter on.

Willowlover : Hehe, your P.S made me giggle. But sorry I cant kill off Rack, at least not yet...he's kinda needed.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:59 pm 

Another short little update. Hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 25
(Imagine This...)

“What are you doing out here anyways Xander?” Questioned Faith, staring at the taller man. “I thought you needed to talk to Willow about something.”

“I was,” he confirmed as he leaned up against the wall behind him. “But one of her teachers came in to see how she was doing so I left to give them some privacy to talk about school things.”

“Whatever,” huffed Faith as she plopped herself down onto one of the lounge couches. She grabbed a Vogue magazine off of the side table and started to randomly flip threw it before Anya’s shrill voice pulled her from the article she was scanning.

“Xander, can we go now?” Anya asked in a demanding voice. “This place is boring, smells, and that lay behind the desk keeps giving me weird looks.”

“She’s probably deciding whether or not to give you a cavity search,” teased Faith, never looking up from her Vogue magazine. “She’s most likely slipping those latex gloves on her hands right as we speak.”

“Xander!” Anya shrieked, her eyes opening wide. She turned her back away from the desk clerk and gave her boyfriend a paranoid look.

“Yea, alright.” he said, pushing himself up from his leaning position on the wall. “Let me just go say bye to Willow.”

“Hey Will,” Xander shouted out as he tapped a couple knocks onto the hard oak door. “Will?” He called out again, this time opening the door.

“Ahh…Xander, right?” said Rack, as he straightened up from hovering over the sleeping redhead.

“Yeah,” Xander said a bit query of the older gentlemen. “What’s going on?”

“Well I was catching up Miss. Rosenberg here on Physical uh… Physical…” he snapped his fingers together a few times in attempt to try and remember the class the redhead mentioned.

“Anthropology?” Xander provided with a crook of his eyebrow as he stepped further into the room.

“Yeah,” Rack said with a sinister smile. “Sometimes, I swear, it feels like I’m on something.” He let out a little giggle as he walked in front of the dresser table. “Well anyhow, I was catching her up and she fell asleep.”

Xander just continued to look at the skinny man with an uncertainty. “I think it’s time you left,” he finally said.

“Right. Of course,” Rack said as he placed his hand atop the bureau. “You probably want to finish your conversation,” swiping his hand across the dresser, knocking left over white powder to the floor, Rack skillfully removed any evidence that he had ever brought cocaine into the room.

“Yeah,” Xander said once again. There was something about this man standing before him, something about his posture and his ominous smile, that kept triggering a red flag in his mind.

“Well,” he started making his way towards the door. “When she wakes up, can you tell her I’ll be dropping by in a few days or so to drop of her…school work,” He gave Xander one more malicious smile before exiting the room.

There is was again. That nagging red flag, this time going off like a winning slot machine in a casino. There was something definitely not right about this man, and Xander was going to make sure he figured it out.

“God! Does this class ever end,” Whined Buffy, her head flung backwards in what looked like a uncomfortable manner.

“There’s only another thirty minutes,” said Tara as she jotted down some notes that the teacher wrote onto the black board. “Just relax.”

“That’s easy for you to say,” huffed Buffy, slinging her head forward. “I feel like I’m about to blow my freaking brains out.”

Tara just gave the blonde next to her a quizzical look before returning her attention back to her note pad.

“Okay, I take that back,” Buffy said sheepishly. “Sorry.”

“It’s okay,” Tara said with a tight lipped smile. “So you have another date with Angel tonight?”

“Yeah, he’s picking me up at nine thirty. But I just feel like time has all of a sudden stopped and this class will never end,” Buffy complained, her eyes once again traveling back to the clock hanging over the entrance way to the classroom.

“Maybe if you stopped staring at the clock and took some notes, the time would pass a little faster,” Tara said. “Do you need to barrow some paper?” she teased.

“No,” Buffy huffed out in mock anger. “Okay, yes. And a pen please.”

“Haha, okay.”

“What is he going on about now?” asked Buffy as Tara handed over a blue felt tip pen.

“The fundamentals of Effective Speaking,” Tara drawled out as she went back to jotting down notes. “Basically, it is the same exact thing as public speaking.”

“Crap,” Buffy said, dropping her head into her right hand. “I barely passed that class.”

“Don’t worry,” reassured Tara. “When you have to go up to give your speech, just envision everybody in there underpants.” She let out a little giggle, soft enough that the professor wouldn’t hear.

“Oh gross,” grumbled Buffy, wrinkling up her nose in discuss. “Great, now, not only will I be looking at Dr. Ned’s ass twitch all the time, thanks to you, I’m gonna be imagining him naked while I give my speech's.”

“I didn’t say it had to be him,” chuckled Tara as she bit on her bottom lip to hold in her laughter.

“So who do you envision?” Buffy asked as she looked over her shoulder, scanning the faces of their classmates.

A sheepish blush covered Tara’s face before Buffy realized exactly who the blonde visualized while giving her presentations. “Why did I even ask,” Buffy said with a shake of her head.

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:28 pm 
5. Willowhand

Great update...please more with willow though =( I want her and Tara to fix everything =)

P.S....again...I figured Rack had to stay for the plot but that dont make me like him anymore lol Keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:27 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Interesting story. Your Rack seems to be even more unlikeable than the original one. I totally dislike him. Willow should really talk to someone soon. Otherwise she might have to suffer a lot more from the dealer.

But a little bit I doubt it would be so easy to bring drugs into a rehab.

Thanks for sharing.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 3:45 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

kool update!

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 11:46 am 
3. Flaming O

Yes i vote for killing off Rack too. lol great update. keep'um coming.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:24 am 

Sorry it's taken so long for the feedback everyone!

Willowlover: More willow/tara chapters soon. right now im going to incorporate the other characters into the story.

sacinema: I'm glad you totally dislike Rack. That was exactly what I was aiming for with his character. =)

tacoda13: Thanks for reading and replying.

*WILLOW*: haha maybe in a few chapters he will be killed off...i cant promise anything tho. lol. another update coming soon.

Thanks again for reading and replying. You guys are awesome!! :peace

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:02 am 

Another short little update. Hope you all enjoy.

Chapter 26
(One Phone Call)

“Xander, I thought you said we were leaving,” Anya said as she pushed open the door to Willow’s room and saw him sitting once again.

“Yeah, I was just… I was just thinking,” he said as he slowly lifted himself out of the chair next to the redheads bed. “Lets go.”

“Is everything alright?” Asked Anya, looking up at her Xander. Her eyebrows ridged together in a semi frown as she looked up at her boyfriend’s ponderous face.

“I don’t know.” He confessed, looking down at the blonde. “There was something…something not right about that guy, and I just can’t put my finger on it.”

“That tall, skinny, guy?”

“Yeah, him.” Xander confirmed as he started walking towards the door. “Maybe I’m just being paranoid.”

Anya just gave her boyfriend a sad, sympathetic smile as she followed him out of the room. As she turned around to shut Willow’s door, she took one long last look at her old friend, half sprawled out on the bed, before hitting the light switch and descending the room into darkness.

“So, do you know what you’re doing now?” asked Tara.

“Yeah, I understand now.” confirmed Buffy. “Why does he have to make everything sound so difficult?”

“Because he’s Dr. Ned,” laughed Tara.

As the two walked closer to their house, a slight shadow on the front porch could be detected.

“Who’s that?” asked Tara, warily, as she took a hesitant step forward.

“Oh, that’s probably,” Buffy started to say before the dark figure on the porch started to emerge and her words drew short.

Spike stood up from his ex’s porch step, “Buffy, can I talk to you?”

“Spike, what are you doing here?” Buffy asked of the bleach blonde male, her eyebrows wrinkled together in annoyance.

“I just want to talk,” he said again. His crystal blue eyes twinkling in the moonlight as he looked up shyly at the blonde standing before him, her arms crossed over her chest in irritation.

Tara just stood there behind Buffy, watching the uncomfortable interaction between the two blondes. She had a quick debate with herself weither or not to shimmy around the squabbling ex’s and enter the house or turn around and head back to campus.

She decide to walk to the side of the road and sit on the curb instead of trying to scurry around Buffy’s flailing arms. As she turned around and started walking down the pathway, another figure, across the street, caught her eye. “Shit.”

“Ohh,” She looked over her shoulder, back and forth between Spike and Buffy, then to the new arrival. “Uhmm…crap. I forgot to go to the library.” she yelled out to her roommate before dashing down the road towards South Campus.

“So, what was up with that creepy old man?” asked Anya, her forehead resting against the passenger window, her view scanning aimlessly over the plains of SunnyDale as her Fiancé drove threw main street with a blank, emotionless face.

“I have no clue,” he drawled out, as he stopped at a red light. He sat there staring at the light, reminiscing over his encounter with the stringy haired man. Even as the light turned green, the car sat idling as Xander remembered the so called teacher fumble over his own course name.

With a honk of a horn from the car behind him, Xander snapped out of his trance. Glancing into his rearview mirror he noticed the man behind him flailing his arms in the are in obvious aggravation. He slowly shifted his car into second gear and took off down the road.

“Are you alright?” Asked Anya as she removed her head from off the window to look at Xander’s ashen colored face.

“Yeah,” he admitted weakly. “Just need to make one phone call in the morning.”

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:38 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

gAH!!! 2 cliffhangers in one chapter! :-)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:42 pm 
3. Flaming O

hmm....who is xandere gonna call? my guess is gonna be....ghost busters!!!! hahah hurry up with the update the suspence is killing me with these cliff hangers missy. =)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:48 pm 

DaddyCatALSO : sorry about the double cliff hangers...i just kind of like to leave people guessing. However I did answer one of those cliff hangers in this up coming chapter!! :peace

*WILLOW* : hahha. i dont know about that one. maybe I can work it into the story later. lol :smash

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next