The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Paid To Get Excited (New)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:59 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Topics: 1
It switches automatically when the topic reaches 30 posts {and multiple of 30 after the first page}:)

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:52 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 8
haha, whoops. :blush

thanks

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:55 pm 

~As promised, here is the next chapter!~

Author: Vanessa
Rating: R
Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the property of Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy.
NOTE: video in bold and italics
Please, PLease, Please Leave Feadback. I Need To Know How I'm Doing.

Chapter 14
(It's Tricky)

"Where are we going?" asked Willow a little irritated.

"You'll have to wait," said the double.

"No, tell me," she demanded coming to a dead stop from her walk.

"And if I don't?" Rebutted the clone.

"Do you at least know where we are going?"

"Yes."

"Really cause it seems as if we have been walking around in circles for hours," she drawled out.

"Where going the right way," she pushed the redhead forward to get her walking again.

"Okay. Gee, don't have to get all pushy," she rolled her eyes as she began to walk again.

"Um Tara what I have to tell you about Willow might come as a shock," Spike said trying to break the news to the blonde easily.

"What... that she dose drugs," she dead panned the answer "yea I already new that."

"What? How?" He looked around the room completely confused, "How?"

"I already know. When she was admitted, I was taken in for questioning." said the blonde none fazed. "Apparently when the paramedics where putting in the IV they found a needle hole."

"A needle hole?" Spike asked.

"Yeah!" she confirmed Spikes doubts. "She does do heroin doesn't she?"

"Umm yea," he lied not bringing himself to tell her the truth about her cocain addiction. Apparently Willow found herself a new hobby.

In the dream world Willow really did find herself a new hobby. It was pissing the hell out of her double.

"I said hey! Hey! You! You! I don't like your girlfriend," she sang out loud somewhat of key. "No way! No way! I think you need a new one."

"O' my god," groaned the double.

"Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend," she sang even louder bobbing her head to the beat she created.

"Good god you are horrendous," said the double.

"She's so stupid what the hell were you thinking?!" she jumped up and down as she sang.

"Good the songs finished, are you done now," the dark eyed women asked.

With a grin Willow started all over again as if it was the Henry the eight song.

"So are all her songs about drugs and getting wasted?" asked Tara.

"No," Spike reassured her, "some are about getting laid." Well it was reassuring up until that point.

"Ooh."

"Sorry but it's the truth."

"Yeah I get that," she said. ‘Who wouldn't want to sleep with her? She's fucking hot. If they didn't there's something wrong with them' she thought to herself.

"You wanna listen to another song?" asked Spike. "There's about ten blank disks that I brought."

"Umm how about we watch one of the home movies," she insisted instead. She wasn't up for hearing anymore of Willow's wild one night stands and raging party's mixed into a song.

"Okay sure," Spike said, walking over to one of his book bags, "which year."

"Do you have one from when we were in school together?" she asked him snuggling into the plush green chair.

"Um yeah hold on," he dug into his bag for the old video. "Are you sure you wanna watch this?" he asked kinda on edge of putting it in.

"Yea, please." she begged the bleach blonde brit, "it was the last time we were all happy together."

"All right fine," he grumbled putting in the video. The TV that was screwed to the wall came to life with a pop of electricity. Making himself comfortable on the floor at the edge of Willow's bed he turned the volume up on the television so they could hear better.

"This was our sophomore year," said Tara watching the beginning of the movie.

The camera zoomed up on Xander and Willow making faces into the lense.
"Geez Faith, think ya got a nice nose shot," Willow asked while rubbing her sore nose.

"Nope wasn't there long enough," she said back, "didn't get to see any boogers."

"Eww," Willow obviously kicked Faith because the whole camera shook and almost crashed to the ground. The sound of Xander's laughter could be heard in the background. "Why don't you go bother Spike and Buffy."

"Okaly dokaly then," Faith said mocking one of Willow's catch phrases.

"Oh fuck you," Willow shot back as she sat down on a lunch bench.

"Oh yea that's very mature," Faith focused the camera back into its normal viewing spot as Xander laughed at one of his best friends.

"Says the man who collects doll's" was Willow's sarcastic remark.

"Action figures! They're action figures," he insisted. "Batman is an action figure!"

"Yea, keep telling yourself that... as I go mack on that new chick," Willow said as she got up off the bench and crossed the quad to where the new student sat by herself reading a book.

"Oooooh Willow's got herself a new play thing," said Faiths voice from behind the camera in a sing song tone. "Wanna go watch?" she zoomed the camera onto Xanders face to catch his expression.

"Uh do I have a penis?" he asked the women. "Fuck yea I wanna watch!" he shouted as he bolted from his position on top of the lunch table. The camera fallowed him leap of the table and run across the quad to a tree about a foot away from Willow and her new conquest.

"O yea very stealthy Harris," Faith shout out after him. Her hand dropping to her side, causing the camera to only shoot grass.

"They recorded Willow's and I's conversation?" asked Tara astonished never having seen this video before.

"I guess so," he replied. "It's not like I could stop them. I had my hands full." He gave a impish smile.

Returning her attention back to the video "I can't believe them" she whispered.

"Hamlet nice reading choice." said Willow coming to a stop. The camera only picked up her though and not the other student due to the rather large tree and Xanders bobbing head blocking her view. "Hamlet kill Claudius yet," Willow asked Giving the girl a smile.

"Xander I can't see shit from this view," Faith whined, "here take this." She handed him the camera which caused the viewers of the movie to feel as if they were watching the Blare Witch Project due to the amount of times it spun in the young mans hands. "I'm gonna go to those benches over there and see if I get a better view." Faith said. Xander only nodded which caused the camera to go up and down with his head also

"Is it just me or is Xander a complete idiot," asked Spike interrupting Tara's focus from the movie.

"He's gotten maturer," she answered back.

"Oh yes, he's still dating Anya," Spike nodded his head. "That's a mature couple."

"Shut up and watch the movie." she laughed not wanting to agree with him.

For some reason the camera started to lower. The trees in the distance started to blend in with the horizon. Shards of grass blades could be seen through the camera lense. Slowly Xander started to inch forward on his belly with camera in hand and Willow and play mate in sight. The lense zoomed in onto the two figures talking about the book.
"Xander what the hell?" Faith complained coming to stained beside him. A piece of her pants could be seen through the camera lense.

"Look," his voice shook the camera. "There in my line of sight now."

"So are you idiot,"

"Just sit and watch the magic," his chuckling could be detected by the slight tremors the camera under went. He fixed the distance again so both women were in the recording space. "Say action," could be barley heard even with the TV turned up load.

"So your new here right," Xander picked up one of Willow's favorite lines. "Let me show you aro..."

A motion caught the attention of the camera holder, causing the electronic device to swirl towards the forward walking motion. "Oow, Anya Jenkins. Yummy"

"Pay attention to Willow and not miss ‘ooh I love money'." Faith snapped punching Xander in the arm and causing him to drop the camera.

"Well I thought her new friend would be worthy of shooting," the camera spun around to land on Anya and a blonde haired girl.

"Wait if that wasn't you reading wh..?" Spike asked.

"Watch," was all she said never taking her eyes off the TV.

"I said Hey! Hey! You! You! I could be your girlfriend," Willow continued to shout the song driving her clone crazy.

"Pick a new fucking song," the double yelled at her. "Pick anything. Just don't sing that fucking song anymore."

"Gee Blackie chill out," Willow said thinking of a new song to sing.

"What did you call me?"

"Blackie. Seeing as how I'm called Red because of my hair it only fits to call you Blackie cause of yours,"

"Don't call me that," the duplicate demanded.

"Well there's no way I'm fucking calling you Willow," she shot back. "So your name is Blackie."

The duplicate just gave her a look and started walking faster.

"Okay so new song... what should it be? 99 bottles of beer on the wall?" asked Willow. She only received a groan from the women she named Blackie.

"Yeah your right to boring. Ooh I got it," and with that she began to sing."
"This speech is my recital, I think it's very vital. To rock (a rhyme), that's right (on time) It's Tricky is the title, here we go..." she rapped/sang as she grinned at her clone.

"It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time. It's Tricky...it's Tricky it..it it's Tricky (Tricky) It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time. It's Tricky...Tr-tr-tr-tricky........ Trrrrrrrrrrricky," she continued to rap and do her best to dance to the beat. "Oh I know you know this song miss clone of mine,"

"I will never sing that crap," the dark haired women dismissed her and continued to walk

"Yea well suit yourself," Willow said as she went back to rapping her little song. "I met this little girlie her hair was kinda curly. Went to her house and bust her out, I had to leave real early, here we go!!!!!!"

"Here is the new deal," the women stopped walking and swirled around on the unsuspecting singing redhead. "You stop singing altogether or I beat the ever loving shit out of you."

"How is that a deal?" questioned the smart mouth redhead. "I don't receive anything out of it."

"You receive your dignity and not an ass whooping."

"Fine no more singing," she grumbled as she began to walk again. "I could so take you," she mumbled to herself.

The double just laughed obviously hearing what she said.

As they watched the TV screen it showed Anya sauntering over to where Willow stood talking to a person who couldn't be seen. "O great I found somebody," Anya's voice could be heard through the speakers on the television. Anya came to stand in front of the redhead stopping her sentence. "I need you to watch someone or show her around. I need to find somebody."

"Why cant you take her with you," Willow asked obviously annoyed with the fake blonde haired women.

"Because I so need some BF time," she put on a puppy dog face "please."

"No I'm talking to.... I don't know her name, yet, but," Willow said before looking over her shoulder to see a stunning blonde just standing there. "Okay I'll do it,"

"Thanks Will. You're the best."

"Hey it was nice to meet you. Maybe I'll catch you around inside," Willow spoke in a hurry. "Okay gotta go, bye."

"Hey you new here?" asked Willow.

"Yep, I'm Tara. Tara Maclay," she extended her hand for the redhead to take.

"Willow Rosenberg," the redhead grinned taking her hand.

The camera fallowed the two as they made their way back over to the lunch tables. From there the video paused and jumped to another time during their sophomore year. Spike hit pause as he heard Tara begin to talk.

"I can't believed she ditched that girl for me," said Tara with a thoughtful look on her face. "Well it does explain now why that one girl always looked at me like she wanted to kill me."

"Haha, she was probably jealous as shit." Spike laughed.

"What's this next scene?" Tara asked curious.

"I think it was that day in the park when we were doing a gig and you guys came up on stage with us," Spike leaned his head back on the bed lost in memories.

"That was a fun day," Tara pointed out.

"Yeah, haven't had one of those in a while," he smiled sadly. He hit the play button and brought the TV back to life, back to a better time in his and Willow's life.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

OMG!!!!!!!!!! SO GOOD!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:57 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Hmm, got me wonderign who's the blonde? Not that that has to be important tot eh story, tho.

Thanks on the songs but that's okay, I was just curious.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:34 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad that you are taking us back into the past to see how Willow and Tara first met. Love the story.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 am 

love_2003 : I'm glad you are liking it. I think I might even add some more of the videos/flashbacks to get a better insight on Willow and Tara's past.

DaddyCatALSO : At the moment I don't really know if she has a point in the story :eyebrow guess we'll just have to find out.

tacoda13 : Hehe, why thank you. :blush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:25 am 

Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the property of Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy.

Chapter 15
(Bugs)

The front door opened with a squeak and closed with a bang. The house was dark and quite, typical for any household at three o'clock in the morning. The form looked left then right before taking a step forwards. Before the figure could take another step, thudding could be heard on the stairs leading to the main foyer.

As the thudding got closer, the figure in the hallway got into a protective stance. One leg out in front, knees bent, and hands protecting face the shape waited for the clopping to stop. It was a matter of seconds before a dark haired man came careening down the staircase with a fuzzy night time clog in hand, screaming his brains out.

The figure dropped back into an unamused pose, looking at the man as if he was crazy.

Stopping his scream and opening his eyes, Xander realized that one of his best friends was standing before him. "Holy shit Buffy, I thought you were a burglar," he lowered the slipper to his side.

"And what were you gonna fucking do?" she yelled at him. "Clog me to death?"

Looking at the fuzzy pink slipper in his hand, he dropped it to the floor. "No. I uh, you see... Anya...uhhh. She told me to take something down,.... and I uhh," he stammered over his words.

"So you chose a fuzzy pink shoe? Not a lamp or a real shoe," she rubbed her forehead as if this discussion was giving her a headache, "you chose that?"

"I umm.... yea," he admitted weakly. "So why you out so late," he asked, changing the subject off of him.

"If you must know, Tara called." she said lolling her head backwards.

"Ooh is she out with some heart throb?" he asked with a smirk turning on his boyish charm to make Buffy not mad at him any more.

Letting out a little laughing, "to tell you the truth she's with two. But not the way any of us would want it," she told him.

"Wha?" he gave her a dumb expression. Pretty much the one he wore all through out highschool.

"She's with Spike at the Hospital. Willow was admitted early tonight," she finished the rest of what she new to the dumbstruck man before he collapsed on the couch in shock.

"Willow we're here," said the dark imposter coming to a stop before a terrain of rocks and a body that looked like it had been dead for weeks.

"Where to now?" asked Willow, noticing only rocks and the stench of rotting flesh under the desert hot sun.

"Find the key and unlock the door," said the double.

"What?" Willow asked confused. "What key? What door?"

"The key will open the door. The door will lead to a new key," she said in a cryptic manner. "Keep going until you arrive home."

"Were will I find this key?" Willow asked bewildered by her clones lack of information.

"Use your head," was her only response before slowly backing up into the darkness.

"Wait, where are you going?" shouted Willow.

"I can no longer help you," she said. "Don't worry, I'll see you again Red. She gave the redhead a grin before disappearing into the darkness becoming one with her surroundings.

"Yea, see ya Blackie, you no helping mother fucker," Willow grumbled as she kicked a couple of small stones.

"Uhg what time is it?" asked Spike as he laid out his sore body on the cold tiled floor.

"Almost four," she said looking at her watch that glowed in the dark. "Can we watch another one"

"O' my gosh T, your gonna kill me," he protested getting up to get a new tape.

"Well you can go to sleep if you want," she said to him with a sweet smile while holding out her hand for the remote.

"No, its okay, I'll watch," he sat back on the floor in a reclined position firmly holding the remote.

"Hey can I ask you a question?"

"You just did luv," Spike said relying on his smart aleck ways.

"Why do guys feel the need to always hold the remote?" She always wondered this question so she finally asked Spike seeing as how he wouldn't give her the remote a few seconds ago.

He just looked at her and laughed. The corner of his eyes wrinkling up showing a softer side to the baby blue pools of emotion held in the sockets. She had to admit she liked him better when he laughed. Even when it was a malicious laugh like so often. The scare above his left eye, the one he says his father gave to him, doesn't look so terrible when he laughs. The hair on the eyebrow covers most of it when he laughs, it wrinkles together and hides the ugly scare like her clothes hides her's.

She must have been staring for Spike stopped laughing and looked downward.

"It doesn't hurt luv," he said gently, caressing the scare that was given to him by his father. "It hasn't for years."

"Sorry for staring," she said embarrassed.

"It's alright sweet pee," he gave her a sweet smile and tossed her the remote. "Let's watch the movie."

"Fucking key, there is no fucking key," Willow moaned to herself as she picked up pebbles and tossed them building up a sweat. "He was probably looking for a fucking key and now he's dead," she continued her rant as she dropped a rock near the decomposing mans head.

"Hey buddy," she tapped the decaying mans shoulder. It was covered with mud and field ants crawling up the neck into the hallowed out eye sockets. "There ain't no fucking key! You died for no reason."

She walked back over to the wall of rocks that spread about three miles in each direction and plopped down on the ground. She grabbed up a fist full of stones and stated throwing them as far as she could.

"Stupid double, 'use your head'," she mimicked the clone with her sulky voice. "There's nothing out here but the stupid wall of china." She continued picking up stones and throwing them, seeing how far she could get them. Unfortunately one of the rather larger stones nicked the dead body in the head causing a piece of the flesh to slid off.

"Oh sorry mate," she shouted to the dead man across the deserted land. " Hope your head wasn't a vital key to your existence."

'Head' 'key' 'existence' were words that registered in Willow's mind. "You have the key don't you, you little bastered!"

She sauntered over to the prone positioned body of the middle aged man. He was laying on his right side , his head resting on his outstretched right arm as his left arm hung limp behind his back. Placing her foot on his shoulder and putting pressure on it until he flopped over onto his side, there she noticed the scar that ran down the middle of his forehead and vanished into his dark hair.

Shaking her head of ill feeling she mumbled an apology to the body she was about to desecrate. Noticing the rock that she dropped by his head earlier she lifted the decaying mans head with both hands and slammed it into the rock.

The skull on first impact did not shatter, it merely indented to the shape of the stone. Going for a second attempt, Willow grabbed the man by the roots of his hair with one hand and slammed his head down repeatedly into the rocks until blood came pouring out like an oil rig that bursted open from the sea.

Throwing the mans crushed in skull back to the grown the redhead lurched over and threw up what ever contents remand in her stomach. Once the dry heaving stopped Willow cleaned the spit off of her lips with the back of her hands.

Looking over to the man who was just a pile of blood, Willow gingerly started to reach her hand back for his skull. Removing chunks of skin tissue from the damaged cranium, more blood started to splert out of the wound. Cringing as her fingers came in contact with the hole, she was to shove her hand through.

Deciding the best way to deal with this problem was to do it fast and get it over with, she shoved her fist straight into the broken cranium. Gaging as bones cracked and muscles tore apart, Willow wiggled her fingers looking for something hard despite the soft gooey organism devouring her hand.

"Oh that's not right," she half whined when she saw her pinky sticking out the mans left eye socket. Pulling her hand back in and downwards she felt a hard inanimate object. "Bingo!" She shouted yanking her hand out of the skull, causing more skin to peel off the bone.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!," she screamed looking down at her hand.

"Hey Tara maybe you wanna fast forward this one," asked Spike looking from Tara then to the TV where the video showed the Bronze and the band setting up on stage.

"Why what's wrong with this one?" she asked "more harsh words about sex and drugs," she mocked the bleach blonde man.

"Actually Willow broke up with her girlfriend," said Spike still looking at the TV "I just wanted to save you the pain is all."

"She broke up with her during the middle of one of your sets?" asked Tara, surprised, not believing Willow would do something like that.

"Actually, she broke up with her in the song," said Spike, finally looking at Tara. The sound of Willow's voice brought their attention back to the screen

"Stacy, baby where are you?" asked Willow standing center stage holding her vintage guitar. A brunette girl came running up to the front of the stage and jumped up and down overly hyper. Crouching down to be level with her girlfriend, Willow leaned forward and gave the brunette a fiery kiss, pushing her tongue into Stacy's mouth as she did so. After the kiss was broken Willow stood back up and spoke into her microphone. "Stacy, sweetie this ones especially for you."

Willow signaled Faith to start playing. The drums started off banging on every half beat for a few frets before Spike came in playing the main guitar as Willow just stood there waiting to sing.

Grabbing the mice in both hands and bringing it to her mouth, she closed her eyes and began to sing.
I can't believe I hung around with you all this time
You drove me crazy with your OCD girl you're out of your mind
The hand with the guitar chip was brought to her head and she started tapping it agents her temple.
I'm counting on UFO's to beam me up I just don't know
How long I can take this shit, I'm over it girl you gotta go
Bringing her hand back down she started playing back up for Spike.

WILLOW:
It's over, we're over
Just like in crimson and clover
We're sinking and I'm thinking
How the hell did we get so stupid? It's the end, ex-girlfriend
I dont care what you think of me So long, your gone
This is the breakup song!

As she finished the verse Stacy bursted out in tears. Not able to move due to sobs shacking her entire body she just stood there listening to the rest of the song.

WILLOW:
One more thing before you go would you please give me my records back
My Bloody Valentine, The Pixies, Cheap Trick and Back In Black
You can keep the dog we bought but you can't go near the Standard Bar
Don't hang around, don't call my friends,

Once again the cameraman chose to zoom in on Stacy at that particular point of the song. The throng of people around her was probably the only thing holding her upright.

SPIKE,FAITH,WILLOW:
They won't know who you are!

The cameraman chose to go back to the band, finding them to be of a better subject. Willow was smirking into the camera as she sang her next line and Spike was doing spins while still playing his guitar.

WILLOW:
It's over, we're over
How the hell did we get so stupid?
It's the end, ex-girlfriend
I dont care what you think of me
So long, your gone
So long, your gone

WILLOW and SPIKE
It's over, we're over
How the hell did we get so stupid?
It's the end, ex-girlfriend
I don't care what you think of me So long, your gone
So long, your gone This is the breakup song!
So long, your gone
So long, your gone

WILLOW:
THIS IS THE BREAKUP SONG!!!
Willow shouted looking directly at the brunette before letting out a heartless laugh.

The TV screen suddenly turned off and Tara snapped back to reality.

"What? Spike why'd you do that?" she asked getting ready to turn the TV back on.

"It's late," was his answer. "We probably should get some sleep."

"Okay," she replied. "Can we watch the rest tomorrow?"

"Sure," he answered. "I'm gonna go see if the nurse has any extra blankets," he walked out of the room leaving a stunned blonde with her thoughts.

Her scream echoed down the deserted plain for miles. Her breaths came in short gasp as she looked at the hundreds of fleash eating maggots that crawled along her forearm and the pieces of brain that attached itself to her skin.

Shaking her arm wouldn't do. They still clung to it, biting her flesh and irritating the skin. She watched as one tried to bite its way through her seven layers of skin into her blood stream. Flicking the annoying critter off her skin was almost impossible as its mouth suction cupped itself to the hair on her arm its legs digging into her flesh.

Running to the wall were she sat only minutes before she grabbed a rock that had been carved on oneside into a pointed tip and dug it into her arm, scrapping of the maggots. Blood started to run like a river down her arm to her finger tips. Cuts from the rock and open scabs from the bugs could start to be seen as the maggots started to fall to the floor. Soon her hand was left bare of the insects, all that was left was blood from the cuts the rock made digging into her arm to remove the insects and flesh left dangling from deep wounds.

"I fucking hate bugs," Willow snarled as she stomped her foot down on the pile of flesh eating insects on the dirt ground. After being thoroughly satisfied that all the bugs were dead, the redhead looked down into her hand to see the blood covered key and grinned.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:50 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Seven layers of skin, huh? Guess that's why this new hand lotion I bought says it penetrates five layers to get at the problem.

Publicly dumping someone? Hope she deserved it *grin.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:19 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

This fic is awesome. Really great update, by the way. Keep up the great work. I'm lovin' it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:40 pm 
3. Flaming O

great update! Im really enjoying where this fic is going :D
Keep it coming

x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:23 pm 

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FEEDBACK, IT MEANS A LOT. :party

Chapter 16
(Spilling My Heart To You)

Blood dripped in a steady pattern onto the dirt, leaving thick crimson red circles in the redheads wake. The trail of blood splatter could have been followed for miles in the grassless plains or the dessert as the guitarist referred to it. The sun illuminated brightly on Willow's head, causing sweat to perspire off her face and down her bare arms, mixing with her scabs.

Hours in the blistering hot sun was leading to a zig zag motion back and forth which was causing twice the amount of effort to keep walking forward. Another few minutes and the redhead was willing to give up. Looking down at the blood crusted key in her hand she started to giggle.

"You're probably not even real," she said to the key as she held it out in front of her, "I probably went crazy hours ago. This is just an a hallucinogen I created."

Starting to giggle all over again she brought her arm back and hurled the key in front of her, watching it land with a thunk. "Bye bye key," she waved as she lowered herself to the grown and sat Indian style. Bringing her hands up to her face to clean the corners of her eye's, she noticed something shinny inside one of the cuts on her right hand.

"What the...?" said the guitarist as she dug two fingers into her infected wound. "Ahhh," she screamed in agony as the key she threw away only moments before reemerged out of her skin.

Eye's bugging out of her head and panting frantically, the redhead jumped up from where she was sitting and ran to where she believed she threw the key. She slid to the ground causing sand and dirt to fly every where. Digging frantically in the sand for the original blood crusted key she came up empty handed.

Once again, throwing the key as hard and far as she could away from herself, the redhead almost had a hearth attack when the key showed up at her feet.

"Holy shit, what the fuck's going on?" She yelled out loud, wishing someone could hear her. Picking the key up in shaking hands she started to run forward, "Gotta find the door, gotta find the door," she mumbled to herself.

Tara had been sleeping for a little over two hours when the hearth monitor woke her up. The increase beeping was getting louder and louder. Loud enough to rise Spike from his slumber.

"What the hell's going on," he barked as he kicked off his blankets.

"I don't know," she said as she made her way to Willow's side. "Her heart monitor was going crazy,"

"Should I go get a nurse," asked Spike concurred for his sister.

"No, its alright," she said. "It went back to normal."

"Hey Tara?" Spike sounded strange while calling her name.

"What's the matter?"

"Do you ever remember seeing these?" he asked holding up her right hand that was covered in open wounds and slightly bleeding.

"You can go get that nurse now," said Tara, never taking her eyes off the cuts.

Willow ran for what felt like an hour. Never stopping until a dark blurry image about one fourth of a mile away came into view.

"What the hell is that," she panted as she came to a stop. Both hands came to rest on her knees as she bent over at the waist to gasp for air. With only one way to find out, the redhead continued her run to the mysteries image.

"I don't fucking believe it," she laughed as she saw the image, "I don't .... FUCKING...BELIEVE IT!!!" she yelled in anger once the image of the outhouse finally sunk in. "I hope there's a gun in there so I can shoot myself!" she yelled as she kicked the wood siding of the old fashion porter potty.

Taking the key out of her pant pocket, she put it into the slot and removed the lock. Fuming with anger, she threw the lock at the door before turning the knob to open it. Taking a deep breath, Willow took a step inside the outhouse before suddenly everything became grey.

"Tara, baby where are you?" asked Willow standing center stage holding her vintage guitar. A blonde girl came running up to the front of the stage and jumped up and down overly hyper. Crouching down to be level with her girlfriend, Willow leaned forward and gave the blonde a fiery kiss, pushing her tongue into Tara's mouth as she did so. After the kiss was broken Willow stood back up and spoke into her microphone. "Tara, sweetie this ones especially for you."

Willow signaled Faith to start playing. The drums started off banging on every half beat for a few frets before Spike came in playing the main guitar as Willow just stood there waiting to sing.

Grabbing the mic in both hands and bringing it to her mouth, she closed her eyes and began to sing.

I can't believe I hung around with you all this time
You drove me crazy with your OCD girl you're out of your mind

The hand with the guitar chip was brought to her head and grasped her hair tightly.

"Ahh," Willow quitly moaned as she looked around her surroundings. 'The Bronze? I'm at The Bronze!' Tara! O' god no, this song. She can't be this places Stacey!' she thought to herself as Spike and Faith gave her weird looks.

Letting go of her hair, she dropped her hands to her side and just stared at the blonde in front of her. "Stop," she uttered.

"Willow what the fuck are you doing," Spike yelled at her as he continued to play the three same chords over and over again waiting for Willow to pick up where she left off.

"Stop," Willow said again. Looking down at her clothing, yes this was definitely the same night she broke up with Stacey.

Telling Faith to stop playing, Spike walked over to Willow and hissed angerly in her ear, "Willow, what the fuck are you doing? I thought you wanted to dump her sorry ass!"

"No," she shook her head trying to hold back tears, "I love her," she said looking from Tara to Spike then back to Tara again. "I wanna do a different song."

"I don't get you some times Red," said Spike, taking his spot back on stage.

"No... actually Spike I need a piano," Willow looked at him with big round eyes.

"Oh bloody hell," Spike muttered as he walked off stage with Faith.

"We'll be right with ya folks," smiled Willow. Bending down to be eye level with Tara again, she smiled even brighter at the blonde, "Hi!"

"Hey, what's going on?" Tara questioned.

"I decided to do a different song for you, its better." Willow said "pretty and everything," she tried to reassure the blonde. Looking over her shoulder she noticed her band mates wheel out a wooden piano to the front of the stage. Straightening back up to make her way to Spike, Willow was rather surprise when she was grabbed by the bottom of her shirt and dragged back down.

"You didn't give me a kiss goodbye," said Tara in a smoldering voice as she firmly plantered her fuller lips on the thinner ones of the redheads.

'Holy shit I'm kissing Tara!' she shouted in her mined. 'Dame her lips feel good. Ooh probably should kiss back' returning the kiss, Willow open her mouth to welcome the blondes tongue. After the kiss ended Willow stood back up a tad bit confused with a stupid grin on her face.

Walking to the piano, the redhead sat down on the bench and adjusted the microphone to where she wanted it. Giving the blonde a wink she started to play.

WILLOW: piano
I'm losing my heart to you
and I've grown attached to you
there's something I've got to say
and I know you're going away
but if you ask me to I'll spend tonight with you

I'm losing my heart to you
and I've grown attached to you
there's something I've got to say
and I no you're going away
but if you ask me to I'll fall in love with you

WILLOW & SPIKE: piano/guitar
and please say that we can still dance
and I'll be able to breathe again
and please say that this will not be our last chance
and I will be able to breathe again

now crying myself to sleep
hurts nothing like seeing you leave
its time that I told the truth
I cannot go on without you

and please say that we can still dance
and I'll be able to breathe again

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:31 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs!! Good update.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:56 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Good update. I'm confused as to what is going on with Willow but glad to see a kiss between her and Tara.
Keep updating.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:21 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ohh Getting exciting!

x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:28 am 

NOTE 2: flashback in italics

Chapter 17
(I'm Sorry Daddy, I Didn't Mean To Hurt You)

...And please say that we can still dance
and I'll be able to breathe again...

Willow never took her eyes off the blonde as she sang the song to her. In reality she new this song was really for her Tara, the one that left her years ago. But for some reason she couldn't bring herself to not play it for this Tara, to get it out there and show to the blonde that she actually loved her at one time and that some part of her still does.

and I will be able to breathe again....

As the song came to an end, Willow stood up quickly and darted towards the edge of the stage. The crowed moved back making a gap for the redhead to jump into. As she descended down to the floor, the guitarist made a quick pivot and grabbed the blonde by her waist pulling her gently to herself.

"Care to dance," Smiled Willow, looking up at the blonde with smoldering Emerald eye's.

"Yes," Tara breathed out as Willow started shoving their way through the crowd.

"What the hell is it?" Tara demanded an answer when all the nurse did was click her tongue and write down a few notes. The nurse just shook her head and continued to examine Willows body.

"I believe the lil' lady asked you a question," Spike snapped as he grabbed the nurse by the shoulder and turned her around forcefully.

"Gahh," the brown haired nurse whimpered at the amount of pain coursing through her shoulder. "Why would you do that?"

"O' god I'm sorry," Spike started shaking his head back and forth, "I'm sorry, I... I didn't mean to be bad," Spike whispered as he crawled into the corner of the room and started rocking.

"Spike! What's your deal?" Tara shouted at him before turning back to the nurse who was still holding her shoulder. "What's wrong with her? Where did those cuts come from?"

"I...I don't know," said the nurse trying to not upset the blonde women "they could be cuts we just over looked. You know what with her having a seizure and all and umm.... there could also be the possibility that she's doing this to herself in her coma."

"What?" Tara just looked at her like she was retarded.

"We have seen it before. Coma patients trapped in nightmares that they create and they hurt themselves."

"Then why don't you do something then just standing around here clicking your tongue."

"Miss. Macley I assure you we have already and still are trying to do everything we can for Miss Rosenberg," said the nurse before briskly leaving the room.

"What a bitch," Tara grumbled "right Spike,"

"No...no, William bad," he continued to rock himself back and forth.

"Spike what are you talking about?" Tara asked as she walked over to him. "Spike?" she asked as she gently placed her hand on one of his knees.

"The names William....and he's a bad boy." Spike stared at her, his back and forth motion stopping.

"Where do you wanna dance? On the balcony or down here?" asked Willow as she stopped tugging Tara.

"Umm... up stairs," grinned the blonde.

"Oh definitely," replied Willow as she quickly kissed Tara's lips. "Mhhh, lets go."

The two quickly made their way up the steel staircase to the top floor where there was only a hand full of people. There was a amplifier in each corner so the band could be heard perfectly from up there but it wasn't to loud.

"This way my lady," Willow joked as she led the blonde to a secluded spot in one of the corners.

The two began to gently sway to the music not touching one another until Tara decided to take charge and rapped her arms around the redheads neck. Wanting to feel closer to the blonde, Willow rapped her arms around the shapely women's hips.

The sensations coursing through her body was like something she had never felt before and it was all due to this wonderful blonde headed women. Pressing even closer to the blonde, Willow felt like every part of her body was on fire.

The two women began to grind slowly into one another working up a sweat as the song playing turned to a faster pace. As the song continued on, the two started to forcefully grind into each others legs and hips. Lips met and separated. Trails of saliva crossed down each others necks. Ear lobs where nibbled on. Finally, Willow had enough.

"Tara I need you," Willow panted as she removed herself off of the Blondes leg.

"Oh god Willow, you don't know how much I need you," Tara also panted as she dragged Willow back to her.

"No, not here, somewhere private," Willow whispered into the Blondes ear.

"I know just the place," smiled the blonde. "Follow me."

"I'll follow you anywhere," said Willow as she stared at Tara's ass.

A dusty brown haired man laid spread out over a ripped teal couch. One arm laid dangling off the couch with a used needle hanging between two semi conscious fingers. The other arm was draped over the back of the couch, a rubber tube tied tight above the crook of the elbow. The rise and fall of the middle age mans chest was uneven, as if there was a tremor going on with his hearth.

A boy no more then ten years of age entered the room, his arms behind his back. With his head down turned, the bruises on his face were almost invisible.

"Dad," he called out. "Dad," he tried again but to no avail.

Walking closer to the couch but not to close where the older man could get hold of him, the boy slightly tapped the unconscious mans leg. There was barely a flinch as the man continued to lay there. Again the bruised cover boy tapped his fathers leg, this time a little higher up. He wanted to make sure his father wasn't faking being asleep like he's done many times before.

Satisfied that the man was unconscious, the dusty haired boy grabbed a chair and dragged it over to the head of the couch. Whistling a tune his mother sang to him when he was a baby, the boy waited until his father began to stir from his drug induce sleep.

As the hours passed the boy continued to sit still, never taking his eye's off his abusive father. As the fourth hour past the mans eye's began to flutter. Still being week from the heroin that was running through his veins it was hard for the large man to move.

Slowly rising from his seat, the young boy gently slapped his fathers cheek to fully awaken him.

"William you little piece of shit, what are you doing?" yelled the man " get the fuck away from me!"

Denying his father's wishes, William continued to stare at his father for a good thirty seconds.

"I hope you rot in hell," spat out William in a cool collective tone as he pulled out a medal spike from the back of his waist band and slammed it down into his father's left eye.

Blood seeped out and over the medal object lodged in the mans eye socket. His hands came up to try and pull the spike out but he wasn't fast enough or coordinated due to the drugs.

If it wasn't for the heroin in his blood stream he wood have died instantly but that wasn't how William wanted it.

Wiping the blood on his hand off on his shirt, William left his house and walked down the road to Giles.

"Through here," Tara said pointing to the door that lead down to the cellar at The Bronze.

"Okay," smiled Willow as she grabbed Tara by the back of the head and brought her in for a kiss.

"Mhhh... we better stop or were gonna be going at it with a pretty big audience," said Tara as she looked around at all the dancing couples before gazing into Willow's eyes. Giving Willow one last quick kiss she opened the cellar door and walked in.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:47 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great update, really enjoying reading this one :D

x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:46 pm 
3. Flaming O

Im really really injoying your fic and i cant wait to see where you take it next. i kinda wonder what is gonna happen next to willow, between her and tara, while she is in her coma state. i hope you update soon!!! :pray :pride :pray

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:58 pm 

To willow_tara_always AND *WILLOW* = thank you so much for both of your feedbacks. I am glad that you both are enjoying my story and hopefully the next chapter will be just as awesome.

The next chapter will be up in just a few minutes I am re-reading it as we speak (or I type you back. lol) Hope everyone enjoys it and can leave some feedback about what they think whether positive or negative.

Thanks
Vanessa.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:21 pm 

NOTE 2: flashback in italics

Chapter 18
(You Don't Look Good In White)

As the trio walked out into the crowded club from the side door, Tara felt a set of eyes on her. As she took a quick glimpse out of the side of her eyes, she notice Willow once again watching her every move.

"Grab a booth, I'll grab the beers." Tara waved off the other two band members so she could go to the bar alone hoping Willow would follow.

As she got to the bar Tara ordered three beers but told the bar tender Mitch to make it "slow".

Obviously he knew what it meant as he gave her a cheeky smile and walked to his next customer. Turning around Tara lent her back up against the bar resting her elbows on the slippery surface. She slowly scanned the club for the redhead. She spotted the women in question in the middle of the dance floor checking out her own shirt. Once the redhead stopped inspecting her floral pink shirt she started to approach the bar once again. When the redhead was a good foot away, Tara turned her head to the right and over her shoulder hollering, " Yo, what's taking so long with those beers?"

"Tara!" the redhead said happily, coming to stand in front of the blonde.

The blonde looked at her for a long hard minute before giving her a puzzled look. "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

"It's me! Willow!" Willow proclaimed, laying a hand over her heart in shock. She looked down at her hand and then again at her shirt 'know I now why I'm wearing this incredibly ugly shirt, we switched places.' "From high school." she continued the line Tara had said to her a couple of weeks ago.

"I'm sorry it doesn't ring any bells," said the guitarist giving her an almost cruel smile before turning around to be face to face with Mitch. "Hey, thanks babe." she said to the bar keep. Turning back around, the redhead was still standing there in absolute shock.

'God, is this what she felt? I can't believe I was such an asshole.'

"Excuse me," she asked moving by the redhead with the beer bottles in hand.

"Tare..." Willow tried again, reaching out for the blonde.

"Listen lady, I have women throwing themselves at me every night. I'm sorry if I don't remember.."

"You do fucking remember me," shouted Willow as a bolt of pain shot threw her chest. "You're just being an arrogant little bitch!"

"What did you call me?" snarled the blonde as she placed the beers back on the counter.

"You heard me Maclay!" the vain's in the redheads neck popped out as she yelled at the blonde, " and this..." she pointed to the shirt she was wearing, "this is your fucking shirt. I would never wear pink, never mind flowers!" Spat out the angry redhead as she pulled the cotton shirt over her head leaving her in only her satan red bra.

"What... what are you doing" the blonde said, hastily looked around the club. "Put your shirt back on or you're gonna get kicked out of here."

"Good," the redhead crossed her arms in protest as another bolt of pain crossed her chest.

"I'm serious. They're gonna throw you out," panicked the blonde.

"Yeah, well I hope it's through a fucking door!" said Willow as she kept her arms crossed.

"Alright! Alright... I remember you," the blonde said, giving into defeat. "Except you weren't so aggressive and you didn't swear as much."

"People change," said the redhead as she uncrossed her arms.

"Yeah I can tell," smiled the blonde. "You're standing in your bra in the middle of a night club and know you have a tattoo on your belly." She pointed to Willow's lower stomach where the word 'chaos' was tattooed in big bold letters across her belly.

"That's not the only on..." the last word came out in a ragged breath as pain shot threw her slender body, causing the redhead to drop to her knees. A silent pain of protest came out of Willow's mouth as she clutched her chest and fell forwards.

"Doctor her stats are dropping," said one of the nurses in the room as she read the monitors attached to the wall.

"Alright, I'm gonna shock her again," he rubbed the paddles together as he told the nurse to turn the knob up to ten. "Clear!," he yelled as he brought down the electrical charged battery down onto the redheads chest.

After a few seconds the heart monitor began to beep again, and cheers from the doctors and nurses were heard all around.

"Tell the Rosenberg family that they can come back in and see her now," said Doctor Squire as he removed his plastic gloves from his hands and inserted them into the waste basket.

"Yes Doctor," said a white haired nurse before she too removed her gloves and left the room.

"Where the fuck am I?" Willow asked herself as she walked up and down white corridors.

"You're in a Hospital," said her dark clone coming to stand behind her out of nowhere.

"Holy mother fucker!" Willow screeched as she jumped into the wall. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I told you I would see you again?" said the double as she stared at the redhead.

"Then..then what am I doing here?" she asked as she straightened out her clothing. 'Hey! I'm wearing my own clothes again!'

"This is where they brought you..." supplied the clone, not giving forth any more detail.

"Sooo," asked the redhead not getting what her clone was hinting at.

"Are you really that dumb!" shouted the black haired women "your body is in one of these rooms. You finished what you had to do.... you can go back now."

"I can go back....wait if I go through the wrong door I'm not gonna end up somewhere different am I?" questioned the redhead.

"No.... now go, they are waiting for you," the clone grabbed the redheads shirt and pushed her through the ICU's double swinging doors.

"The family of Miss Rosenberg can go see her now but please just a few at a time," said the nurse as she walked away from the antsy group of people.

Spike and Faith quickly jumped out of their chairs and raced to their sisters door. Fighting for the door knob, the two pushed the door open and stumbled into the room to see their sister still asleep.

"Dame, I thought she'd be awake," said Faith a bit disappointed.

"Ya, me too." Spike agreed.

They both walked to a side of the bed and grabbed a hand each, sending out a prayer to their surrogate sister. The two slowly and quietly left the room with unshed tears in their eye's.

As the brother and sister reemerged in the waiting room Tara stood to take her turn by herself having asked Mr. Giles while Spike and Faith were gone if it would be alright.

"You don't look good in white," said Willow to her prone body. She walked back and forth around her bed and inspected her physical appearance. "Man, you look like shit."

The door behind her cracked open again and she expected it to be Giles since he didn't enter last time with Spike and Faith. She continued staring at her body wondering how she was going to wake herself up. As an idea came to her music started playing from a radio behind her.

Today is a winding road
That's taking me to places
that I didn't want to go, whoa
Today in the blink of an eye
I'm holding on to something
and I do not know why I tried

Turning around, Willow noticed the blonde and smiled. She smiled because the blonde had her eye's closed and was siting in a rather uncomfortable looking chair. She smiled because she was sitting there for her. She smiled because she would be returning back to that blonde. She smiled because she finally realized what she had to do.

I tried to read between the lines
I tried to look in your eyes I
want a simple explanation;
what I'm feeling inside
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out

Her eye's fluttered open then snapped shut. She tried opening them again but the light in the room was to bright. Slowly she started raising her arm but stopped, the tug in her wrist were the IV was, caught her attention. Yanking out the IV she continued to raise her hand to her face to block some of the light.

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other?
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunder
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder

A smile then a grimace went across her face as she listened to the song gently playing in the room. "Ugh..why are you listening to this shit?" She rasped out. Her throught being dry from not being used and having had a tube in it a couple days ago didn't help much either.

Today is a winding road
Tell me where to start
and tell me something
I don't know, whoa
Today I'm on my own
I cant move a muscle
and I cant pick up the phone,
I don't know And now
I'm itching for the tall grass
And longing for the breeze

"Willow!" Tara shouted as she bolted out of her seat and to the redheads side. "Oh my god! Willow you're awake!" the blonde started to cry.

I need to step outside,
just to see if I can breathe
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out
Your voice was the
soundtrack of my summer

"Why are you listening to this shit?" Willow asked again but this time with a smile.

You'll always be my thunder,
and I said Your eyes are
the brightest of all the colors

"It's not shit," protested Tara as she grabbed the redheads hand and squeezed it tight. The tears were still falling down her face.

The redhead looked the blonde in the eye's and just smiled. "If you say so."

So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder
Yeah I'm walking on a tightrope
I'm wrapped up in vines

"Hey Tara?"

"Yeah Willow," Tara said as she wiped tears away from her eyes.

"Thanks for staying with me."

I think I'll make it out
but you just gotta give me time
Strike me down with lightning
Let me feel you in my veins
I wanna let you know
how much I feel your pain

Today is a winding road
That's taking me to places
that I didn't want to go, whoa

"Well you owe me a date remember," smiled the blonde as she looked at the guitarist shocked face.

"Um..I ...uh, yeah," mumbled the redhead as she grinned back at the blonde.

Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer
You'll always be my thunder, and I said
Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors
So bring on the rain
And bring on the thunder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:21 pm 
3. Flaming O

great update. I'm really glad that you decided to keep up with this story after all.

~C~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:58 am 
2. Floating Rose

Great update. Can’t wait to see what happens when they go their “date”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:58 pm 
3. Flaming O

yay she's awake! cant wait for this date and for willow to sort her head out!

x

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:34 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Happy to see that Tara is the first one Willow saw when she woke up. Hope Willow makes an effort to stop using drugs now.
Great story.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:49 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Very well written fic.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:17 pm 

I want to thank you all for reading and leaving feadback and of ourse now to my own feedback ;-)

wickedaddiction: yep, i'm glad too.

SmileyCC: I'm glad that you liked it. Sadly though the date wont be for a few more chapters.

willow_tara_always: Over the next few chapters Willow is going to get some help and figure things out... but of course with a little struggle.

love_2003: Yeah, I thought they both needed a little happeness in this story of darkness. However Willow's road to redemption is going to be a little rocky during the next few chapters.

tacoda13: why thank you very much.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:21 am 

Chapter 19
(Rehab)

"I probably should tell somebody that you're awake," said Tara as she combed her fingers through the redheads matted hair.

"No, don't leave just yet," whispered Willow as she turned her head to gaze at the blonde. "Stay with me until I fall asleep."

"Alright sweetie," Tara whispered back as she placed a soft kiss on the side of Willow's cheek.

Once the guitarist was fast asleep Tara stood up softly so as not to disturb the redhead and made her way to door. Creaking the door open gently and then walking to the nurses station, Tara explain to them what happened.

"Alright Miss. I'm going to go get Doctor Squire," said a rather plump male nurse from behind the desk.

"Is there anything I can do?" Tara asked a bit anxiously.

"You could inform her family that she has woken up," said the male nurse as he walked around his work station.

"Dammit!," Tara swore as she took off in the opposite direction.

"Ma'am this is a Hospital, no swearing!" the bulky man yelled after her.

"What the bloody hell's taking her so long," grumbled Spike as he sunk himself further into his seat. "She's been in there for half an hour."

"Giles!" yelled the blonde, sliding to a stop on the waxed tiled floor. "She woke up!"

"What!" everyone said in union.

"Come on, come on," Tara said waving them on as she took off back down the hall way towards Willow's room again.

Giles was the first one to make it to the door, then Spike, then Faith. They carefully pilled into the small room to see Tara standing near the window and Doctor Squire checking the redheads pulse, and eyes for dilation.

"Doc, how is she," asked Faith, pushing Spike aside so she could get closer to Willow.

"She'll be alright." said the Doctor putting his eye flashlight back in his pocket, "for now."

"What the bloody hell does that mean?" Giles asked with venom in his voice.

"Well when she wakes up we will be forced to call a rehab center and she will be despatched immediately."

"And if I don't let you," said Spike coming to stand in front of the doctor.

"Listen it's either rehab or I call the police where she will be arrested for the possession and usage of illegal drugs. You decide," Doctor Squire threatened, staring Spike down.

Pulling off his glass and cleaning them with the handkerchief in his jacket pocket, "she'll go to rehab, where she'll stay until she is better."

"Good choice," said the doctor, "hate to send someone so young to jail."

"When will she be leaving?" asked Tara from her position by the window.

"Probably tomorrow night," the doctor said, a tad bit startled when the blonde spoke, having forgotten that the young girl was back their nere the window. "We wanna keep her another night, make sure nothing is wrong."

"What could go wrong?" asked Faith, crossing her arms and giving the doctor a pissed off look.

"Well the next twenty-four hours are crucial, she could re-lapse back into her coma."

"How often has that happened?" Giles asked, putting his handkerchief away.

"A few times sir," the Doctor said returning his attention back to the older gentlemen, "that's why it is crucial we keep her for another day and that she seeks help."

"What happens if the rehab doesn't work?" Spike asked in a serious tone. "What happens if she continues using?"

"She could over dose, go into shock and shut her body down. Fri her brain, have another seizure," Doctor Squire ticked off some possible things that could happen. "She could get into heavier drugs, and then there's the possibility she could share needles and get HIV, which we can't treat."

"What rehab center will she be going to?" Tara asked.

"The one on Main Street," Doctor Squire said as he looked at the blonde who was obviously devastated. "They are the best in California." Just as Doctor Squire finished his sentence his pager went off indicating he had some business to attend. "When she wakes up please let me know," said the man before exiting the room.

They sat in the room for hours just watching tv or playing cards, waiting for the redhead to stir. When she finally did it was half past nine and everybody quickly gathered around her bed.

"Willow," Giles softly called out. "Willow wake up."

"Uggh go away." she moaned.

"Yo Will, somebody stole your guitar!" Spike yelled out.

"What!" the redhead shouted, popping up in the bed only to scream again and fall back down as the IV needle ripped at her flesh.

"Chill red he's just joking." Faith said, tapping her sister on the leg.

"Ahh you fucking asshole, that hurt," she groaned, clutching her arm.

"You did it to yourself," he grinned.

"Spike go sit down," Giles said growing angry with the immature man.

"Ballocks," he grumbled as he pulled up a chair at the foot of the bed.

"So what is this, a family meeting?" Willow asked as she looked at everybody's face. "Wait, you're not family," she said when her gaze landed on Tara's. "Hi." she smiled.

"Hi Willow," the blonde gave her a smile back and grabbed the hand closest to her.

"Hey Will?" said Faith trying to grab the redheads attention away from the blonde, "we have something we need to tell you."

"Yea and we want to tell you, not that poofy ass Doctor." said Spike.

"He reminds me a lot like Angel," said Faith with a weird look.

"Yeah with that nancy boy hair gel," Spike added to the two way conversation.

"Enough!" Giles bellowed, "Willow.... because of your drug abuse..." he took his glasses off again and gave them another polish.

"Willow, Doctor Squire is sending you to a rehab center," said Tara, giving the redhead's hand a squeeze for comfort.

"I... uh...umm...I ...okay," Willow said as she removed her hand from Tara's.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:27 am 
3. Flaming O

Great update, cant wait for the next chapter!

x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:38 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I agree with willow_tara_always with the update soon. I love this fic. Great update!!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:13 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I hope that if Willow does go to rehab she is also able to get some counseling to deal with her issues. Tara needs her healthy so they can have the happily ever after.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next