The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Unbeknownst to Me
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:36 am 
3. Flaming O

Title: Unbeknownst to Me
Author: Amanda a.k.a. AB
Rating: PG for now, but I’ll let you know if/when that changes.
Disclaimer: No spoilers for any season. I don’t own the characters that are owned by M.E. obviously.
Summary: Friends fall in love.
Note: This story has no slayer, witches or werewolves. Much of the dialogue consists of quotes taken right from conversations I have had with friends.
Note 2: Please do not be offended by the “stupid white chick” comment made about horror movies. I am Caucasian myself and I really do not wish to offend anyone it is merely a trend my friends and I noticed.

Chapter 1:

Septmember 8 1995

Dear Diary,
Toda I maked a new frend name Willow. She 5, like me! She have red hair and green eyes and she so very much prettyful. I hope we frends forver she my bestest frend .We played all day long and we eated lunch togethr. I never haved so much fun evr. I cant wate to play with her agan tomoro I miss her alredy.

March 14, 2000

Dear Diary,
Dude, today was amazing! Willow and I entered the science fair at school today. We thought up a really cool experiment it involved running currents through different types of food like potatoes and grapefruit. It was so cool! We came first for the school. Now what made that really cool was that we were the only entry from the grade 4 class! It was so exciting diary! The best part though was getting to hang out with Willow for hours perfecting our experiment that was so much fun. We get to go to the high school next week and explain our experiment that will be cool too! I goto to spend endless hours with my Shortstack; hehehe Shortstack, call her that because she’s shorter than me. In return she calls me her Tare-Bear, isn’t that just the cutest!

September 4, 2004

Dear Diary,
Oh my goodness diary! Tomorrow I start high school! That is so scary! I’m super glad that Willow is in ALL of my classes this year. Willow said that there’s no reason to be nervous, that as long as we stick together. Maybe we will meet some new friends that would be cool and we could have group sleepovers and parties. Maybe this wont be so bad!

June 3, 2005

Dear Diary,

This year Willow and I made some new friends, they're pretty awsome. Elizabeth just moved here from LA, she says it's really different here in Toronto. Alex transfered schools kinda late in the year. He had a couple classes with Willow and myself so we started hanging out, showing him the school ye know, all that fun stuff. Exams are comming up in a few weeks so we are all a little worried but we're studying a lot and doing are best, that's all we can do right?

June 5, 2005

Dear Diary,
Today I realized something. I’m in love! Now I know what you’re thinking, “Yeah right, she’s 15 she doesn’t even know what love is!” Well I hate to burst your bubble, but I totally am. I don’t exactly know when it changed from friendship type love to actual feelings of love, but it did. I fell completely, totally, 100% in love with my Little Shortstack! For the first time in a long time I don’t know what to do diary! You know how I know? I can't do anything other then think about her smile, her eyes, the way she brightens a room just by walking in. There’s no way she’ll ever love me back I mean for one, we’re both girls. I know that doesn’t matter when it comes to the heart cuz hello girl who loves girl right here! But Willow isn’t like that at all, at least not that I know of. She can never know okay diary? She would hate me if she ever found out and I just can’t lose her.

April 12, 2007

Diary,
Well for the last two years I have had nothing new to say; it’s been nothing but “blah blah blah, I love Willow.” Yeah well I still do. I just cannot help it and as hard as I try I just can’t rid myself of these feelings. I’m starting to think that I’m just part of some big cosmic joke and all the deities are pointing and laughing at the idiot who fell in love with her best friend. Am I nothing more than amusement for the higher beings? I must not be because now I get to see the love of my life in the arms of a man who treats her like shit! I just wish she could she that he doesn’t deserve her.
Lately Elizabeth, Alex and I have been hanging out a lot. We tend to go over to Elizabeth’s and watch cheesy horror movies. They all are exactly the same! I can’t even laugh at them anymore. Within the first 20 minutes I have the damn thing figured out. Oh and the, oh so original plot; white chick fucks up, white chick now has a killer killing all her friends just so they can get to her. The kicker to those movies though; stupid white friend of the white chick hears a strange noise coming from the attic or the basement and they decide to go see what it is, knowing that someone is killing their friends. Uh, clearly I am very passionate about the plot lines of horror movies... sorry about that diary that was randomly off topic.
I’m really hurting diary. I have cried so many tears for her and it kills me to know that there will be more. I rarely get to see her anymore. Although, when I do see her it’s like we were never apart and my feelings increase ten-fold. So much for “out of sight, out of mind” it’s more like, “out of sight, I go out of my mind!” Well there’s not too much I can really do about it diary it doesn’t matter what I try these feelings just wont go away. Here’s the thing, I’m 17 I have my whole life ahead of my and I can’t get over someone I know I don’t stand a chance with. Just how stupid am I?

Tara finished reading her old diaries; she stopped writing after that last entry because it got too hard to put her thoughts onto the paper. As she put the last book away she wiped her eyes, the whole time her tear drops fell like rain. She tried in vain to compose herself

‘If I was stupid then, what does that make me now?’

Now at the age of 18 she was still desperately in love with her best friend, her Shortstack, her Willow. No, not her Willow, she had no claim on the enigmatic redhead who, unknowingly, stole her heart. It was late and Tara had school the next day so she decided it best to get ready for bed.

The next morning she woke up feeling much better. She got up and grabbed a shower. After she dried and straightened her hair she smelled pancakes and smiled. When she went downstairs she saw her older brother Donnie in the kitchen wearing her mom’s old, pink, frilly apron dancing to the Copacabana and cooking pancakes.

“Donnie! What I wouldn’t give to have a camera right now!” She laughed.

Poor Donnie turned around embarrassed in total disbelief; he got caught. “I didn’t think you would be up yet punk! Well Jeez that’s embarrassing!”

After breakfast Tara realized that she was going to be late for school if she didn’t leave soon. She raced to the bathroom brushed her teeth kissed her brother bye and left for school the previous night’s sadness gone.

This is really how it ended:
Tara - your shirt... it's beautiful on you, but it looks way better off you...
And everybody lived happily ever after the end

Will I forget the failure of a final season if I hit my head enough times on this brick wall?

Post subject: Re: Unbeknownst to Me
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:58 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 1
ooooh me likes :) cant wait for the next part!

"Because love is. It just is and nothing you can say can make it go away because it is the point of why we are here, it is the highest point and once you are up there, looking down on everyone else, you're there forever. Because if you move, right, you fall. You fall."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:01 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

:pinky more :D:D

(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. (it must be bunnieeees!)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:21 pm 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Cute story :) No, really interesting story :D Hanging on for more :)

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:25 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I can't help having a certain affection for stories where Donnie isn't a peeahreyeceekay.

Interesting making Tara and the gang younger (same age as my daughter, who was legally an adult as of Monday gods) than on the show; an ueber with a twist there.

Suspicions running full steam wondering who Willow 's guy is ; part of me hopes it's just an original character but there's plenty of choices in canon: Cameron, Pete, Parker, Warren, etc. Of course it'll turn out to be soembody I like instead *grin..

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:05 am 
19. Yummy Face

Really good beginning... update-y goodness soon? :pray

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:06 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great writing :read

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:40 pm 
3. Flaming O

Sorry for the lack of update folks I have been super busy with school and I ended up getting sick with some unknown virus... I am working on an update as we speak. Now for responses :)

Sammy's_girl: Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! I'm glad you like it.

Dorothy: Deffinately more comming, thanks for reading!

jay/wt4evr: No need to hang on much longer Update comming soon.

DaddyCatALSO: I too enjoy the stories where Donnie is not a, as you put it, peeahreyeceekay (not too sure what that means but I like it) this Donnie is actually based on someone I know so he can't really be a butthead like he was with cannon. Happy Birthday to your daughter! I turned 19 last March and I was so excited about becoming an adult legally I hope she has a great time! Though Willow's boyfriend has a name that is similar to one in BtVS he's actually based on a guy I know so not really the same character :) Thanks for enjoying though and I appreciate you reading and leaving feedback!

Zampsa1975: Update-y goodness comming soon! Thanks for reading!

SJ: Really? Well thank you very much.

Will I forget the failure of a final season if I hit my head enough times on this brick wall?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:09 pm 
3. Flaming O

Rating: PG-13 for harsh language, I hope I don’t offend anyone with the language I actually cleaned it up as best I could and only left what I felt was relevant.
Disclaimer: No spoilers for any season. I don’t own the characters that are owned by M.E. obviously.

Chapter 2:

Tara raced to school and it wasn’t until she got there that she remembered that the clocks in her house were set almost 10 minutes fast. She went to her locker with fifteen minutes before she had to be in class. All of a sudden she felt two small, yet strong arms wrap around her midsection, “hey Tare-bear, I missed you I didn’t get to see you yesterday or much at all this week.” Tara turned into the embrace and hugged her best friend.

“Hey shortstack, I missed you too. How’s things goin’ how’s Danny?” Tara asked tentatively.

“Ugh! I’m so done with him, I can’t believe he blew me off Saturday night so that he could go party, just cuz he’s 19 and can drink doesn’t mean I don’t wanna hang with him ye know? I’m just gunna break it off. I hardly ever talk to him and when I do it’s ‘hey babe let’s bang’. Last time I checked I was more than a convenient booty call! Plus, I’m totally not gunna lie... he’s not that good; I mean sex should last more then 5 minutes right?” Willow gave what had to be the longest possible answer to a simple question.

“I’m not too sure whether to console you... or laugh. 5 minutes, really?” Tara tried so hard to keep her composure, but ultimately lost the battle.

“Yeah I know laugh but hey, it’s not like I loved him anyway basically I was biding my time until I found someone I actually loved.” Willow shrugged nonchalantly.

“Oh yeah? Is my little shortstack in love and she didn’t tell me? I’m heartbroken,” Tara feigned anger.

“Yeah... uh... well...” That’s as far as Willow got before they heard, “HEY! MACLAY!”

“Shit,” Tara murmured, “hi Bobby, what’s up?”

“Alright, um... I know that you say ‘no’ to like everyone, but I was kinda hoping that you would maybe consider going on a date with me, say tonight seeing how it’s Friday and all.” He tried so hard to be charming and shy, Willow saw right through it.

“Bobby, no thanks, I’m sure you’re a lovely guy, but I need to concentrate on school and stuff.” Tara tried to let him down easy.

“Come on Tara! You know I’m not like other guys just looking at you as a hot piece of ass. I see who you are, smart, worldly and...” Willow finally had enough.

“Oh good lord would you shut the frilly heck up. First of all, she said no; clearly she’s not interested. Secondly I have heard you guys talking. Do you guys conveniently forget that I hang around with Danny, who hangs around with you? I have heard your damn conversations that consist of ‘yo dude did you see Tara today? Man I wouldn’t mind a piece of that ass.’ Or it’s, ‘have you seen that girls boobs? What I wouldn’t give to have 5 minutes alone with them.’ But no, you don’t treat her like a piece of ass, you respect her. You know what I’m so sick of you ass holes trying to get in her pants. You don’t deserve her! None of you jerks do! Tell your friends to stay away from her or they’ll have to deal with me.” Willow was so mad her face was the colour of her fiery hair.

“Whoa sparky calm yourself.” Bobby tried to act cool.

“Shortstack, no killing the boy ok? And you; just go.” Tara gave him an ‘if looks could kill he would have been dead 10 times over’ look.

As Bobby walked away Tara had no idea just what the hell happened there, “ok are you going to explain that little... I don’t even know what to call it?”

“Hey!” Willow replied almost indignantly, “I’m allowed to protect my best friend’s honour aren’t I?”

RIIIIIING

“Any day,” Tara said smiling, “let’s get to class before Winky has a shit fit.”

They managed to get to class before their teacher Ms. Winkier noticed their tardiness. Tara was in a world of her own for most of class. She was basically staring at the back of Willow’s head trying her hardest to refrain from running her fingers through that silky smooth red hair.

“What do you think Miss Maclay?” Tara was jolted from her reverie not having any idea what the question was.

“S-s-sorry ma’am, could you r-r-repeat the question please?” Shit busted! Tara thought to herself.

Ms Winkier smirked thinking she had Tara beat. “Well Miss Maclay if you were paying attention you would know that we were discussing whether or not Hamlet was actually mad.”

Tara smiled with a new found confidence, “well that is open to interpretation really. One could say he was stark raving mad for seeing his father’s ghost and actually conversing with it, having it tell him exactly what happened with his father and uncle. The alternative view could be he actually saw the ghost of his father and Hamlet was dead set on avenging the murder. It all depends on one’s own point of view. I personally believe that Hamlet himself knows not whether he is or isn’t mad. Like I said though, it is one hundred percent open to interpretation.”

“Miss Maclay I’m impressed. How did you manage to come up with that?” Ms Winkier asked nearly losing her dentures in the process.

“I think I’ve read this play 9 times since I turned 18 and I have constantly had the same opinion,” Tara shrugged nonchalantly. At that the bell went and Willow and Tara left, “you me pizza and movies night?” Tara asked.

Willow smiled, “wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

“Just so you know I’m not going to give up until I find out who it is you love right?”

“Talk to ya later Tare-bear. I’ll um... I’ll tell you all about it,” Willow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:06 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I hope Willow very soon tells Tara that she loves her and Tara tells Willow that she loves her too...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:21 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Hope you are feeling better now.
I think Willow is in love with Tara and is just too scared to tell her because she thinks Tara will not return the feelings.
Looking forward to reading more.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:19 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great update.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:48 pm 
3. Flaming O

Finally the holidays are done and I am no longer working 50 hours a week so I thought I would update.

Zampsa1975: Thank you for your feedback! I'll be updating much more frequently now

love_2003: Thank you, here's chapter 3 I hope you enjoy it

SJ: Thank you!

Rating: PG-13 for harsh language, I hope I don’t offend anyone with the language I actually cleaned it up as best I could and only left what I felt was relevant.

Chapter 3

After suffering through the unbearable sight of Mr. B in his four sizes too small salmon t-shirt and skin tight pants Tara got to go for lunch. She found Elizabeth and Alex outside at the picnic tables on the South side of the cafeteria.

“Hey guys, what’s up?” Tara asked when she got there.

“Heyya Tare, thinking I should have never taken Advanced Functions and Alex there hasn’t slept in, like, three days because of the Essay he has to write for Smith,” Elizabeth said pointing to the sleeping boy beside her.

“Alright, Advanced Functions I can help with I had that last semester and well I can write essays with the best so I’ll help out there to.” Tara offered knowing that helping her friends was an excellent way of taking her mind off of Willow for at least a little while.

“ALEX!” Elizabeth said and smacked him across the back of his head.

“NO Mr. Smith I wasn’t sleeping!” Alex yelped after the smuck to the back of his head.

“Alex, man how much of the essay have you got left? I’ll help you finish it before fourth.”

“Tara, are you serious?” She nodded, “I could kiss you!” He said with the first genuine smile he’s had in three days.

“Alright brief me on it and give me what you have for editing.” She told him.

After thirty-five minutes Tara and Alex had the paper finished on his laptop and they still had forty-five minutes left for lunch.

Tara agreed to help Elizabeth over the weekend with her math and she was sitting enjoying her fruit salad until she heard, “TARE-BEAR!” It was amazing Tara heard it at all you see, the school grounds are a good 1 and a half kilometres from one end to the other, the school itself is on the far East and the soccer field where Willow yelled from was on the far West field. Tara got up and just ran; she didn’t care what she left behind or who was looking at her. That’s when she saw it; Willow, sitting in the middle of the field hugging her knees to her chest.

Tara’s heart broke at the sight of her best friend, “oh Shortstack are you alright?” She sat down and pulled Willow to her chest.

“No!” Willow collapsed into Tara’s arms.

“Okay hun start from the beginning.”

“Well I went to Danny and told him we needed to talk. I felt like such an ass Tare-bear, I’ve been using him and I feel so bad. Anyways, I told him that I just didn’t feel like I used to anymore and that I thought we should see other people. Do you know what he did? He laughed! He said, ‘I’ve been using you the whole time. Did you really think I loved you? Oh! And for the last 8 months I’ve been seeing someone else.’ I can’t believe it.” Willow couldn’t control her sobbing.

So I have to castrate the little shit ok, Tara thought. “Oh Shortstack, wanna go to my place? We can just watch TV and you can forget for a few hours sound ok? And tonight we can eat pizza and junk food till we pop.”

Shining green eyes looked up at her, “you’d ditch… for me?”

“Pfft you’re only my best friend in the entire world and you are in so much pain of course I’ll ditch. You know I l-love you Shortstack,” if only you knew how much.

Willow smiled up at Tara, “thanks Tare-bear, I love you too,” she reached up and pulled Tara into a hug.

The walk to Tara’s house was a short one and when they got there Willow went right up to Tara’s room and lay down on her bed. Tara stood in the doorway not sure what to do.

“I could use some best friend snuggles Tare-bear, but only I you want to.” Willow said her back to Tara. Tara walked over to her bed, got in and snuggled up to Willow’s back, “thank you.”

“Anytime Will.” Tara said holding Willow tighter.

Willow tensed at the use of her name. “Will... you never call me that. Is something wrong? Are you mad at me?”

“Oh sweetie of course not, you’re still my Shortstack you’ll always be my Shortstack. I just… you see… this is a more serious conversation so I thought I should I dunno… I’m sorry.” Tara quickly explained.

Willow started crying again, Tara just held her tighter until the sobs slowed and the breathing calmed. “I shouldn’t be so upset about this,” Willow told her. “I didn’t love him, I mean in the beginning I kinda liked him and he seemed so interested in me, but it was never a heart pounding, butterflies in the tummy, constantly thinking about him kinda thing you know? I mean I knew we wouldn’t last much longer, but I always stayed faithful to him even if I didn’t feel much for him. He was so cruel Tare-bear. I’m not hurting cuz I loved him, I’m hurting cuz it involved another person.”

“Oh Shortstack, he’s such a fool. He has no idea just how lucky he was to have had even a moment of your attention. Don’t think about him ok? I’ve got you and you’re safe. Think about that person…” Tara said trying to comfort Willow.

“Huh?” Willow asked.

“Think of that person you are in love with; which, by the way, I’m so asking about later when we are piggin’ out on pizza. Anyways, just think about them and how much you love them and all this will seem naught but a distant memory.”

“Yeah, they’re pretty great I’ll just think about them and all will be ok right Tare-bear?”

“Yeah sure thing Shortstack,” whoever you are you had better love her and treat her well, Tara thought. They both were exhausted and fell asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:45 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey great start to this story ... please keep the updates coming! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:22 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Good that Oz is out of the picture... I hope both Willow and Tara find courage to tell each other what they feel...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:47 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
hey this is pretty good, update soon pleeeeease

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

please update this is so goodd!!!!

sooo an update!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:12 pm 
3. Flaming O

LittleBit: Thanks for your comments update soon I promise

Zampsa1975: More update-y goodness for you by either tonight, tomorrow or the next day

leftindust: Thank you for your kind words

marlaman22: Update to come soon just trying to work out the kinks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:50 pm 
3. Flaming O

Well I worked my little fingers to the bone and pulled out and update for the kittens I hope y'all enjoy it.

Rating: NC-17 for nudity and harsh language, I hope I don’t offend anyone with the language I actually cleaned it up as best I could and only left what I felt was relevant.
Author's Note: So it's my first time writing something relatively smutty so let me know if I should just give up on that or not :peace

Chapter 4:

At about 6:00 pm Tara was rudely awakened by a body rolling onto hers and a head deciding her face was a pillow.

Trying to shake Willow awake seemed to be a futile effort, Willow just held tighter, “no! The purple elephants are rocking the boat! Commander Cream Pie ready the cannons. Get the peanut butter cannonballs men! Ready... Aim... FIRE!” Apparently Tara’s right breast was the trigger because Willow grabbed hold of it and held on for dear life.

“MMmmmph! Mimmow!!!” Tara tried calling through a mouthful of red hair and shaking Willow until finally the redheaded warrior of the seas woke up.

“Tare-bear?” Willow mumbled with her hand still firmly attached to Tara’s bosom. “I... oh God Tara! I’m... uh... how did that get there?” Willow said her face as red as her hair and unable to look her best friend in the eye.

“Hey Shortstack, it’s all good you were asleep. No worries honey it’s actually a lot funnier than you think. Purple elephants and Commander Cream Pie? Sometimes it marvels me, the way your mind works.”

Poor Willow had no idea what Tara was talking about, but decided to laugh anyway, “yeah them dreams huh? I don’t even know what I’m talking about half the time,” Willow told Tara; all the time they were talking her hand never left Tara’s breast.

“Hey... um, you think I could get that back anytime soon Shortstack?” Tara asked looking down at Willow’s hand still holding her breast. She was losing all control with Willow’s hand sitting there painfully still that pad of her thumb pressing directly on the swollen nipple, for the first time in her life Tara was so very happy for a padded bra. It was taking every last ounce of restraint to not grab the stunning redhead and smother her with kisses.

“HA! Would you look at that...” Willow sheepishly replied whilst removing the offending hand.

“So... I’m going to order us some, pizza pepperoni alright?” Tara asked trying to avoid an awkward situation.

“Huh? Oh yeah pepperoni sounds great. I’ll run home and grab some clothes and then to the store for the junk and some movies how’s that?” Willow asked needing some time to calm down.

“Yeah oki sounds great. How about you bring your car and grab the pizza I’ll give you my debit card just put everything on that. I’m gunna grab a shower so I might still be in there when you get back or up in my room drying my hair, just come in. Donnie or Daddy might be back by then; so just let yourself in.” Tara said handing her the card. Willow nodded and headed for the door.

Once satisfied Willow was gone, Tara ordered the pizza. She left Willow’s name with the pizza place so there would be no problems picking it up, then she headed for a shower. She desperately needed to quell ache between her legs. After she turned on the shower and divested herself of her clothing she entered the hot spray. First she washed her hair, the feeling of her fingers running through her long tresses did not help, all she could think was how good it would feel were it Willow washing it. Realizing she needed the relief of release she did the one thing she could, she took matters into her own hands.

Tara was no stranger to self love she knew just how to tweak her nipple into harder more sensitive peaks. She knew just where to touch on her stomach to make it flutter. After pinching and pulling her nipples into budding peaks of pleasure she decided she had teased herself enough. Gently she glided her finger tips over her toned stomach, tracing the muscular ridges at an agonizingly slow pace to draw out her pleasure just that much more allowing herself a preview of what’s to come. Finally giving in to her need she dipped the first two fingers of her right hand into her folds, finding her hidden jewel. Suddenly she gasped; she gasped in pleasure, she gasped at how wet she was and she gasped at the thought of Willow being the only one to bring her this much pleasure without being in the room.

“Oh God, Will!” She moaned as she started a slow circular motion on her engorged clit. Slowly and steadily increasing the pressure and speed she decided to grant herself release quickly. Bracing herself against the tiled shower wall she began circling her, now throbbing, clit frantically, swiftly bringing herself to the edge of oblivion and hurling herself over into an abyss of pure pleasure with Willow’s name dripping off her lips the same as the water drips off the stiff peaks of her maddeningly erect nipples.

“Will if you only knew what you did to me,” she sighed still against the wall. She soaped and lathered her body and finished her shower.

After dressing she decided to blow dry her hair. With the dryer on she didn’t hear the door open. She didn’t hear the person call out. She didn’t hear them ascend the stairs or open her bedroom door; so seeing the figure of none other then her beloved Willow standing behind her in the mirror was the scariest thing to have happened to her in a long time.

“HOLY SHIT!” she screamed.

“Sorry!” Willow yelled over the hair dryer. She took it from Tara’s hands and finished drying Tara’s hair.

“Hey Shortstack sorry for the freaking out, I just didn’t expect you here quite so soon.” Tara said.

“Really it’s been nearly an hour?” Willow told her.

“Wow, I was in the shower a lot longer than I thought. Yikes there goes the hydro bill!” Tara laughed.

“Well pizza, junk food and movies are downstairs so let’s go!” Willow exclaimed. Tara could see the excitement in Willow’s eyes; which made her just as excited to be having a best friend night.

While they stuffed their faces with food Tara remembered she had to bug Willow about her secret love. “Alright Shortstack, I want the name.”

“The who what now?” Willow asked feigning ignorance.

“You know; the name of the love of your life. Come on I’m your best friend you can tell me I promise I will zip my lips and not tell a soul.” Tara mimed zipping her lips shut.

“Well you see it’s complicated. I mean they would never and I mean never feel the same and if I tell you I don’t wanna lose you I mean... I really could and I just can’t so how about I don’t cuz I can’t so that I won’t.” Willow babbled trying to string together coherent thoughts.

“Oh honey, it doesn’t matter. You’d never lose me and come on a hotty like you, who could resist. I’m sure they would feel the same about you. Now come on what’s his name Shortstack.” Tara rested Willow’s head in her lap and ran her fingers through her hair to try and calm the girl down.

“No Tare, I know that they could never feel the same. If they did it would be amazing, but chances are it won’t happen.” Willow sat up and grabbed the bag of dill pickle chips she bought and started scarfing them down like there was no tomorrow. “I’m so glad I bought these I’ve been craving them for like a week!” Tara looked at Willow a little confused. “Shortstack, since when did you like dill pickle ANYTHING let alone dill pickle chips?” Willow looked at the bag and then to Tara, “I don’t know, they just sounded really good a few days ago when I heard Alex talking about them. I just couldn’t stop thinking that they sounded really good so I tried one of his that day and liked it hens the bag.” Tara shrugged figuring that was a good enough reason.

“Now, hun look at me,” Tara lifted Willow’s chin, “I could never hate you. What is his name and why wouldn’t he like you back?”

“Hphms a shphms,” Willow mumbled so low that Tara couldn’t make out what she was saying.

“What was that? I didn’t quite here you.” Tara asked moving a little closer.

“He’s a she,” Willow whispered.

TBC...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:49 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

awww, you tease!
stopping right there :smash no fair, want more

(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. (it must be bunnieeees!)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:29 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for another great update-y goodness... I hope there would be :wtkiss very very soon...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:25 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

more
please

u want me beg?
okay..

I want more..
pleeeaaaaassssseeee :pray :pray :pray
ehm :blush
RC :kgeek

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:33 am 
5. Willowhand

I'm begging too! Moooore :pray

Natalie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:26 am 
23. Volumey Text

Great updates!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:02 am 
10. Troll Hammer

AB: As to that term I used, well, it's a euphemism, I was spelling out the letters of a certain 5-letter word; I'm a hyper-vanilla language prude and there's a lot of terms I just don't use (as you can tell if you've read any of my fics :blush ) so I improvise.

Hmm, quite the update; looks like destiantions are close to being reached.

And I do appreciate worlds in which the guys are bright enough to notice Tara!

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:55 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I can't believe you left it there!!!!! Ooh the suspense! :D Please update soon as I want to know Tara's response! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:26 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

It's a really good fic.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:18 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
haha wow, can't wait for more of this. even though we all know where this is going, its still all "yay zomg!" haha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:45 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hey folks, please pardon my extreme lack of update, I've been so busy I've barely had time to breathe. However, I have a short and sweet update with a longer one to follow hopefully by this weekend. Anyways on with the fic... Responses to feedback to be posted after this chapter.

Rating: PG-13 for language

Chapter 5

Tara sat there, one minute, two minutes, three minutes went by before she could think of anything to say, “oh,” well that was profound Tara think of something useful to say so she doesn’t think you’re freaking out! “That’s great hun. So why was it so hard telling me that? Pfft just cuz you like a girl doesn’t mean I’ll never speak to you again.”

“Really?” Willow looked into Tara’s eyes pleading for acceptance and understanding.

“Obviously! Just because have girl bits and love someone else with girl bits doesn’t matter to me at all. I still love you Shortstack you’re still you.” Oh my goodness, are you shitting me? She... she a girl oh man. Who is it? Tara was beside herself, this was both the best and the worst news of her life. Her little Shortstack is in love with a girl, but it’s probably not her.

Willow hugged Tara and took a deep breath fighting the tears that wanted so desperately to fall. “Thank you. I don’t know what I would have done if you had said you never wanted to see me again or something. You’re all I have in the world.”

“Oh honey, I’m not all you have, but I’ll never leave either. Now no more serious talk if you wanna tell me who she is it’s cool if you don’t that’s ok too. One revelation a night is enough,” Tara smiled her quirky half smile at her best friend and leaned back allowing Willow to lie in her lap. “Hun, I’m just going to put in a movie I’ll be right back.” She got up and picked the top movie on the pile, “seriously...Nightmare on Elm Street?” Laughing she put in the movie and sat back down.

Assuming the same position Willow in her lap holding her hip; Tara was in heaven she sat running her fingers through Willow’s long fiery hair. She didn’t care that they were watching some cheesy horror movie from 1984 she was just basking in the presence of her little Shortstack.

After an evening of non-stop cheesy movies, more popcorn, pizza and candy then any two people should ever eat and pillow fights over why the movies were such garbage they headed to bed.

The next morning Tara awoke to the unfortunate sound of heaving. She rolled over and felt the other side of the bed for Willow. When she found nothing she decided to investigate the heaving and retching coming from the bathroom down the hall. Seeing Willow hunched over the porcelain toilet bowl.

“Oh Honey, why didn’t you wake me up?” Tara rushed in and held back Willow’s hair back for her and helped her through it. “That’s it no more pizza benders for you missy.”

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:00 pm 
3. Flaming O

Dorothy: Sorry to have left you hanging. I hope this update will suffive for the moment.

Zampsa1975: Smoochies may not be for a few updates yet, but im totally working on it promise ;-)

arsyadriani: Wow, um thank you for your begging I never thought I would have that kind of reaction! :blush , now I just hope this update lives up to your expectations...

amazon: :blush I hope you also like this update

SJ: Thank you

DaddyCatALSO: In regards to your word for the other word, I gottcha and yes I have read at least one of your fics that springs to mind! I rather enjoyed it.
In regards to my story, one would think destinations are close, but one must never underestimate what life may have in store for the lovely pair. As for the boys noticing Tara, that was a very real situation and to this day I can't think back on it and not laugh.

LittleBit: Sorry I left it there, I just thought it was a good place to stop :blush

Taralover: Thank you very much.

leftindust: hehe thanks for the feedback here's more