The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Class of 99
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:02 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 8
Yay! Great update :party I sure hope Cordy's not pulling a fast one over tara though. Update soon please.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:06 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

There are so few people you can trust these days and isn't it just like Buffy and Anya to want to foment a rebellion in the squad by sucking up to the cult of mediocrity advisor.
Cordelia seems genuinely supportive of Tara so I'm prepared to believe her but if she turns on Tara Cordy get to watch Rue McLanahan stripping.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

Great update :)
This is one fic i look forward to.
I hope Tara leaves to become a band geek yay lol.

X

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:08 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Great update. I'm glad that Willow was able to confront Oz because there was no excuse for his actions.

I can't say I'm surprised that Tara's being betrayed, though I didn't really suspect Anya and Buffy. It's too bad that they can't see beyond their own selfishness to how they are harming their team and more importantly their friendship with Tara.

As Tara comes to realize there's more to life than the squad, I hope she makes the right decision. There's nothing wrong with walking away from something like that as long as it's for the right reasons.

Looking forward to where you take us next.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:35 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Well, I'm proud of Willow for talking to Oz although she may have given him more credit than he deserves. Still, she was really direct with him.

I knew that Buffy and Anya were out to screw over Tara. Interesting that the sponsor is in agreement with them. I guess that's the thing about high school: it's high school.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:16 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 2
This story is fan-freaking-amazing! I absolutely love it! I hope that Buffy and Anya get their butts kicked!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:37 pm 
3. Flaming O

I hope this update is a little longer than previous ones. I so love all the feedback, makes me want to write more.

Chapter 22
Willow sat with Xander in the drumline room. It was basically a closet they had shoved an old couch into. All their drums hung from the ceiling or were on shelves around the closet so that gave the whole floor open for various other items. Posters were hung on the walls of their favorite bands, and some old pizza boxes sat on the floor from the day before. All in all it was a typical guy’s room. Willow didn’t mind though, it was relatively clean and one place the other band members dare not go.

Willow sat on one end of the couch, Xander on the other, with her feet propped up on his lap. They had just returned from a trip across the street to the store. Neither of them wanted to go home after practice, so they thought they would hang out for a while. Xander was stuffing his face with Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, while Willow ate a kiwi.

“I don’t know how you can eat those, they are so gross.” Xander said his face full of chocolate ice cream.

“They aren’t gross they are good. Especially with sugar.” Willow said taking another sugar packet and dumping it on top her kiwi. “So any homecoming plans?”

“Yeah, Amy and I are going to go together. Just as friends.” Xander replied.

“Ahh just friends huh? Is that friends with benefits?” Willow said raising her eyebrows.

“Nah.” Xander waved her off. “Although I might be able to hook up with some honeys at Eric’s party. Do a little something in the hot tub.” Xander said gyrating his pelvis in true guy fashion.

Willow bellowed out a laugh, the site of Xander with ice cream all over his face looking more like a 10 year old than a teenager, making sexual gestures was too much for her. She gently threw her used kiwi skin at Xander’s head while saying. “Remind me never to go in Eric’s hot tub again.”

“Hey!” Xander said ducking from the flying fruit. “Just because you’re a girl, doesn’t mean I won’t spar with you.”

“You think you can take me?”

“I know I can.”

“I don’t know, I can be pretty squirrely when I want to.”

“Care to put that to the test.”

“Bring it on old man.” Willow said before hoping on her knees and putting her hands in a fighting stance.

“Ok you asked for it.” Xander said before lunging and grabbing Willow around her waist and bringing her down on the couch. Willow quickly escaped and grabbed his arm to pin it behind his back. Before she could Xander quickly turned over on the couch and tossed her onto the ground. Willow tried to back away, but Xander grabbed hold of her foot. Willow squealed and stood up with Xander still attached to her leg. She jumped on his back and tried to get him in a head lock. Xander couldn’t get her off so he fell back on the couch essentially crushing her.

“Ok, ok I can’t breath.” Willow said from underneath Xander. He moved over to the side of the couch, letting her go. He took in lung fulls of air as he sat next to Willow. “I can’t believe you fell for that.” Willow said jumping on top of Xander and pinning his arms under her legs so she was sitting on top of his chest. “What are you gonna do now.” Willow said looking down at her best friend.

“Give me a minute to catch my breath.” Xander said between gasps.

“Hum…looks like someone needs to do a little cardio.” Willow said mocking Xanders fitness.

Before Xander could reply a small knock came from the door. Both looked over and saw Tara standing in the door way.

“I hope I’m not interrupting anything.” Tara said taking in the position of her girlfriend on top of another guy.

“Tara!” Willow shrieked and tried to stand up. She lost her footing in the cushions of the couch and fell backward. Xander tried to grab her arm, but missed and she fell backwards hitting her head on the shelf before falling between the wall and the arm of the couch. She managed to get wedged between the wall and the couch, her legs still hanging over the arm of the couch.

“Willow!” Tara said running over to her now fallen girlfriend. Xander let out a huge laugh at the site of Willow stuck between the couch and the wall. Tara suppressed a smile when she saw her girlfriend scowl, and knew she wasn’t hurt.

“A little help?” Willow requested flinging her legs trying to move.

Tara leaned over and offered a hand and managed to pull Willow up onto the couch. Xander was laughing so hard he was useless to help.

“Oh my God, Wils…That was so…and then your legs…I’ll never forget it.” He said trying to maintain control of his laughter.

“That was so not funny.” Willow said rubbing her head where she had hit it.

“Are you ok?” Tara asked trying herself not to laugh.

“Yeah, but I don’t think my pride will come out unscathed.”

“Oh my god, are you kidding me. That was the funniest thing I have ever seen.” Xander said wiping the tears that started to form in his eyes, still laughing the whole time.

Tara saw Willow put a full on pout on her face and Tara knew how to get rid of it. She grabbed Willow’s arms which were crossed in front of her, and pulled Willow into a steamy kiss. Tara ran her fingers through the redhead’s hair and gently massaged the sore spot, all while massaging Willow’s tongue with her own. She felt Willow relax and melt in her arms and when Willow responded with a moan Tara decided it was time to stop.

Xander quickly stopped laughing taking in the two women kissing. “Wow, now that was hot.” He said still leering at the girls.

“Ew, Xander gross, you are like my brother.” Willow said sitting back down on the couch and pulling Tara so she was sitting on top of her.

“Still a guy Wils and when we see two girls kissing, well …you know.”

Willow groaned and put her forehead on Tara’s back and wrapped her arms around Tara’s waist.

“What brings you to this hell hole?” Xander asked Tara.

“Well after practice I saw Willow’s car and thought I would stop by and say hi.”

“Thank God I couldn’t take much more of Xanders theory of the universe.” Willow stated.

“Hey, you said you totally got it.”

“Yeah in a god-why-won’t-he-shut-up-about-it kind of way.” Willow poked fun at her friend.

“I still stand by the fact I make a good point.”

“Ok dude.” Willow said.

Tara watched on and smiled. She had to admit the flash of jealousy that flared inside when she saw Willow on top of Xander, but now she realized they were like siblings so she had nothing to worry about.

“You guys are going to Eric’s party right?” Xander asked trying to find where he left his ice cream.

“Yeah, right babe?” Willow questioned.

“Wouldn’t miss it.” Tara said.

“Do you think you could get Anya to go?” Xander asked.

“Anya? Why her?” Tara asked a frown coming to her face before she realized. “Oh you like her.” She said smiling.

“Yeah, who doesn’t” Both girls raised their hands. “I mean what straight guy doesn’t like her.” Xander amended his statement.

“I’ll ask, but I’m pretty sure she’s going to be…busy after the dance.” Tara said.

“Hey so if you are done with practice do you want to come over?” Willow asked Tara.

“Sure, I don’t have anything else to do.” Tara smiled.

“How about you Xander?” Willow invited. She knew how much Xander didn’t like going home, neither did she usually.

“Nah, I gotta go talk to Oz about some stuff.”

Willow felt Tara stiffen at the mention of Oz, and Willow squeezed around her waist letting her know it was ok. They all got up and cleared the room before heading out to their cars.

Tara sat on Willow’s bed with her back against the wall. Willow laid next to her, with her head hanging over the edge of the bed.

“So are your parents home?”

“I think mom is. Dad’s off somewhere, he should be back this weekend though.” Willow said not raising her head. “How was practice?” She asked changing the subject.

Tara frowned, but Willow didn’t see it. “It was ok.” Tara said remembering how upset she had been.

Willow raised her head and scooted so she was lying on her side, her head propped up with her hand. “Just ok?” She said noticing the hint of anger in her girlfriends voice.

Tara looked at Willow and quickly realized she couldn’t keep anything from the redhead.

“Yeah, I don’t know, I guess I just haven’t really been into cheerleading this year.”

“Really, I thought you loved it. You’re really good.” Willow said.

“Thanks.” Tara smiled. “I don’t know. Buffy and Anya came into practice and totally wanted to change the whole routine. Cordelia and I had worked hard to find something that was totally awesome then they just come in and change everything. Plus their routine sucks, I mean it’s ok, but the one we had was super sweet it had this cool move in it I had never seen before. I think it totally would have put us over the top at State.”

“Sounds like you are still into it. I mean it’s obvious you care about the team and what decisions they are making.” Willow said drawing circles with her finger on Tara’s thigh.

“Yeah I really do care. I just don’t think cheerleading is going to help me out down the road, you know.”

“Yeah I guess that makes sense.”

“I’ve tried really hard to not show that to the squad, but maybe they caught on.”

“Well they really all should know that cheerleading isn’t going to lead to a lucrative career.”

“Right, but I think some of them do. I mean Buffy, Cordelia and Anya all plan on doing it through out college and who knows after that. I just get this weird feeling from Buffy and Anya that they don’t approve of our relationship. Anya was saying to me that she understood if I couldn’t handle being captain because I spend too much time with you.”

“What?! That’s crazy.” Willow said now sitting up on the bed. “We hardly spend any time together…I mean it seems right?”

“I know what you mean.” Tara said raising her hand and pushing a red lock of hair behind Willows ear. She slowly guided Willow’s head so it rested in her lap. “I feel like if I spent every second with you for the rest of my life it wouldn’t be enough.” Tara admitted a little scared of Willows reaction. She glanced down and saw a smile grace Willows face and that eased her fears.

A few minutes passed in silence before Willow said. “So what are you going to do about the squad?”

Tara continued running her fingers through Willow’s hair. “I don’t know. I suppose I’ll just go with the flow. I mean I can’t really quit right? I think it’s best for the team if I stay and just muddle through it. I don’t really care if we don’t make State, but it would be nice for the younger girls you know.”

“When is State?”

“December 5th.”

Willow slowly sat up a look of horror on her face. “I have the Parade of Lights that night. I have to be at school at 2pm. When do you guys go on?”

“I’m not sure what time, but it’s ok, I mean I didn’t really expect you to come. I want you too, but I understand.”

Willow frowned. “Well this totally sucks. Why do they have to make them on the same day, I mean don’t they expect any cheerleaders to participate in the parade?”

“Well when is your State?” Tara asked hoping to calm Willow down.

“October 25th.”

“Well I’m free then so I can come to yours.”

“I guess that’s good.” Willow said still wanting to pout, but secretly being ecstatic that Tara could come.

“You might be kind of bored, plus I don’t know when we go on. We’ll find out next weekend, we have prelims.”

“Oh, where are those?”

“Gateway High School. We go on early since last year the band was awful so we get first slot for the 5A bands.”

“It sounds like fun, I’m totally going.”

“Really?” Willow said trying to gage Tara’s reaction.

“Of course, I’m not doing anything so why not watch my girlfriend. Plus we have to have Warrior pride right?”

“Right, it’s just no one has ever come to watch me before.”

“Well it’s different now, now you have me, and I want to be there for everything.”

Willow leaned over and kissed Tara on the lips before pulling back and saying “You know you are the best girlfriend ever.”

“I try.” Tara said before grabbing Willow’s shirt and pulling the redhead toward her for another deeper kiss. Tara pushed Willow back on the bed, needing to feel more of the small girl underneath her.

Willow moaned as Tara’s body lay on top of her, she was trapped and she couldn’t think of a single place she rather be. Their tongues moved in synchronicity as Tara’s hand came to play with the bottom of Willows shirt. Her hand made its way under the shirt and Tara felt her first touch of Willow’s stomach. It was hard and smooth and moved a little with each ragged breath from the girl.

“Oh Tara.” Willow pulled out from the kiss and moaned as she arched her back to gain more contact from the blond.

Tara proceeded to kiss down Willows neck and whispered in her ear. “Willow you are so beautiful.”

Willow moaned at the contact as Tara’s hair spread across her face wafting a scent of vanilla through her entire being. Tara’s hand continued to caress Willows stomach gaining more confidence in every stroke. Tara reached the underneath side of Willow’s bra and her hand stopped moving. She wanted Willow to know how she felt; she had to do it right now. “Willow I…” The words died in her throat. She couldn’t do it, something was stopping her, she wanted to with all her heart, but fear gripped her and she remained silent. Instead she dove back into Willow’s mouth hoping she could let her true feelings be known.

“Willow!”

Tara flew back from Willow as though she had been shocked. She looked up to see another redhead about 30 years older than herself standing in the door, eyes wide open.

It took Willow a minute to figure out why Tara had left her spot. It all came together in a hurry. New voice in the room, Tara looks embarrassed, mom standing in the door. Oh my God.

“Mom, what the hell?” Willow said abruptly standing.

“Willow I didn’t know you were here.”

“So you just thought you would barge in my room and go through my things.” Willow said annoyed at being caught with her girlfriend.

“No, I was just bringing your mail up.” Shelia said holding up the envelopes.

“Oh, ok. Um, mom this is Tara my girlfriend.”

Shelia set the mail down on Willow’s desk and extended her hand. “Hi Tara, it’s nice to meet a friend of Willow’s, she doesn’t bring many people around.”

“As if you would be here to meet them.” Willow said under her breath, and received a scolding look from Tara.

“It’s nice to meet you Mrs. Rosenberg.” Tara said blushing at being caught making out with her daughter.

“Please you can call me Shelia. Will you be staying for dinner? I’ll have Sharon set up a place for you.” It wasn’t a question more than a statement and Tara didn’t feel the need to respond. “I’ll see you in the dining room at 8 Willow, don’t be late.” Her mother said before walking out the door.

Willow groaned and fell back on the bed.

Tara sat down on the edge, still embarrassed by the encounter. “She seems nice.” Tara offered the fuming redhead.

“Yeah nice, as in the only time I come into your life I embarrass you kind of nice.”

“She didn’t know Wil, it’s ok.”

“She interrupted my Tara time.” Willow pouted.

“There will be plenty of time for that in the future.” Tara said leaning over and kissing Willow’s nose.

“Promise?”

Tara nodded. “I need to call my mom and let her know about dinner.”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:58 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

YAY UPDATE!!!!@ Dinner with Willows parents yikes. update more soon please :pray

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:08 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Great update.

Love the way you're developing the relationship between Willow and Xander. The friendship/sibling thing is very fun. LOL when Willow fell over the couch.

Busted by the mom. Can't imagine that kind of embarrassment. Very entertaining to read, though.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:05 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

BUSTED!!!

most embarassing time EVER! being caught by your parents when you´re making out is NEVER a pleasant experience ^^

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:21 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Yay! Sweet and funny! More please!! :pray

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:04 am 
3. Flaming O

I like this story. It's cute and fun to read. Keep it up.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:24 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I kinda hope that Tara quits the chearleading team and goes to see Willow at the Parade.

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:17 am 
3. Flaming O

woooooohoooooo!! cool update. really embarrasing to get caught by parents making out with your girlfriend . :wtkiss :party
:pray :pray :pray :pray :pray please update soon :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:36 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

That update was so sweet ... from the description of Willow's relationship with Xander, to their developing relationship ... plus who hasn't been caught making out by a parent or sibling?!?!?! :D lol

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:37 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Willow and Xander have that loving relationship as best friends or surrogate brothers and sisters having spent every waking moment together since grade school due to their mutual family dysfunctions.
Nice to see that reflected in this story.
It is a rite of passage but not in a good way that when you give in to teenage hormones and you think your parents won't be coming home for hours, mom walks in on you and your lover when you are in the sexual zone and flesh has been exposed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:45 am 
3. Flaming O

Hey,

Great update.
Haha getting caught is always the worst feeling ever!
Look forward to the next update :]

x

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:48 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Been there! Not a good thing, talk about killing the mood.
This story is great, looking foward to the next update.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:03 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
That's a tough spot Tara's in - with the cheerleading, I mean, being caught by Willow's mother is just plain funny. Having to defend her position against Buffy and Anya, and do the best she can for the squad, but at the same time she genuinely is turning her attention to other things - it seems like it's Tara's sense of loyalty and duty to the squad that's keeping her there, not enthusiasm for cheerleading any more. I'm curious to see where this goes, whether Tara will wrest back control of the squad, or whether perhaps she'll decide it's just time to move on.

On Willow's side, the incident with Oz was nasty, but it's good to see Oz himself trying to make amends - so long as he learns his lesson, and doesn't let Willow's acceptance of his apology become an excuse to start getting his hopes up again. That was a scary thing he did, even if he didn't mean to - I think it's probably for the best that Tara was there to lay down the law to him, because Willow could easily be too forgiving.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:55 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Great update.
I hope Buffy and Anya realize that Tara is happy with Willow therefore as her friend that should make them happy. Also looking forward to see how the dinner with Willow's mom is going to go.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:34 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 2
Classic! Getting caught by Willow's mom. LOL. Great story! Update soon.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:55 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Topics: 1
Luuuurv this story! :D updates soon please! :peace

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:03 am 
3. Flaming O

please updaye soon! this an awesome story!!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:43 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
I thought you would like these: http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view= ... gpcgurkovy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:15 am 
3. Flaming O

aw i love this story!! please update soon? pretty pretty please??? :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:08 pm 
3. Flaming O

iloveamber wrote:
aw i love this story!! please update soon? pretty pretty please???

^^^ i second that!!

Last edited by *WILLOW* on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:19 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Hi,

I have read this story, and I am really enjoying it so far. Your Willow and Tara are pretty different from the ones we know. Tara is a confident cheerleader and actually has a loving family. Willow is rich and definitely not shy, but she is the genius we admire so much. I can't wait to read the rest of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:21 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hi Everyone,
Gosh it's been a long time. I got stuck and just couldn't pull myself out of a writers block. I figured I shouldn't force the story so I took a little hiatus and last night found my muse. I spent much of this morning writing and blowing off work and much to my surprise when I logged in to post I had a nice PM asking if I ever was going to finish this story. I do promise to finish, I actually have the finish all done, I just need to piece it all together in my head.

Anyway on to the story. Enjoy.

Chapter 23
Willow and Tara walked into the dining room to find three place settings, two on one side of the table and one on the other side.

“I’m just warning you now, this could get ugly.” Willow told Tara. Willow’s relationship with her parents was strained at best. Usually dinner conversations ended in an argument and Willow storming off to her room.

Tara glanced around the room as they sat and waited. Art hung on the walls around the dining room table, everything was decked out in dark wood. The whole room had a dark feeling toward it, almost like a castle. A single chandelier hung above casting a little light upon the table. She glanced at Willow who seemed nervous or agitated.

Shelia entered from the hall and took her place on the other side of the table. “I’m glad you made it on time Willow.” She said motioning for the staff to bring in the food. Several staff members entered with trays full of food. Tara watched as a staff member brought a tray of chicken out to Shelia, she inspected the food then nodded and the server placed a piece of chicken on Shelia’s plate. Tara followed suit and accepted the chicken when it was her turn. The food supply seemed endless, tray after tray of sides and meat flew out of the kitchen. Soon Tara didn’t have enough room, but felt like it was rude to refuse. Willow noticed Tara’s plate and took action.

“We’re good here, ok Sharon?” Willow told one of the staff and Sharon and the rest moved back into the kitchen. Silence followed as Shelia took a bite of her food. Willow moved around some green beans on her plate and stared at her potatoes. Everything seemed awkward to Tara, as she started picking at her huge plate of food.

“So Willow, have you decided on a college yet.” Shelia asked breaking the mood.

“Um…no, I’m still weighing my options.” Willow mumbled and refused to look at her mother.

“Oh that’s good. How about you Tara, are you in any school functions?”

“Oh yes, I’m in cheerleading.”

“That’s great. I wish Willow was in something other than playing with those noise makers she plays with. I swear Willow sometimes I think that’s why your father is gone so much, just to get away from the incessant banging.”

Willow clenched her jaw and glared at her mother, but remained silent. Tara noticed Willow’s face and gently placed her hand on her thigh to try and calm her down.

“Willow’s actually quite a prodigy; she has completely turned around the Band this year.” Tara said defending her girlfriend.

“Yes, she is. If she would only apply herself a little more to subjects that matter, rather than this music she is into. So Tara what are you thinking about doing in college?” Shelia said quickly changing subjects.

“Um…I’m not sure, but I think I might go for teaching.”

“That’s a nice profession. Ira has been trying to get Willow into the business, but she doesn’t seem interested. You might be able to change her mind. It would be nice to keep the company in the family.”

“I don’t want anything to do with the business. I want to go into aerospace or something else.” Willow finally piped up.

“Right, do you have any idea what government bureaucracy is like? No I think you would be better taking over the business, you can make your own hours, and you don’t have to be told what to do.”

“Right, like dad makes his own hours. I actually want to be around for my children.”

“Willow, we try our best, do we not give you everything you want?”

“I want you to come to one of my competitions. I want you to give me something that you can’t buy.”

“Willow.” Sheila sighed. “We have been over this, don’t make a scene when we have guests.”

Willow grumbled but made no move to continue the conversation further. They ate in an uncomfortable silence until Willow stood and took Tara’s hand.

“We’re done.”

“I was hoping you would join me for some after dinner coffee.” Shelia said dabbing her mouth with the cloth napkin.

“Sorry Tara has to go, and I need to do homework.” Willow explained.

“It was nice to meet you Shelia.” Tara said as Willow pulled on her arm.

“You too Tara, you are very nice and seemingly a good influence on my wayward daughter.”

Willow all but dragged Tara back into her room and shut the door.

“I am so freaking sorry about that.” Willow said studying Tara’s face.

“It’s ok Wil, it wasn’t that bad.”

“Are you kidding me, it was awful.” Willow said picking up the mail her mother had left.

“It really wasn’t. I’m glad I got to meet your mother.” Tara said trying to make light of the situation.

“Hopefully you’ll never have to see her again.”

“I want to see her again Willow. I want to get to know your parents and I think she means well.”

“Don’t defend her. She has never been there for me, she doesn’t care. One time I had the line over for practice, I thought they were gone, and now because of that its all just noise and something I do to annoy her. Plus I don’t know why she keeps bringing up the business, as if I wanted that shitty company. I want us to be there for our children, not act like my parents. There is no way I’ll put our kids through that.” Willow rambled on.

Tara breath caught for a moment. Oh my God, she wants to have kids with me. The thought at first frightened her it was to soon wasn't it. But she couldn't help but grin at her girl looking all cute and planning their future in her head.

“Why are you smiling?”

“You’re just so cute when you’re angry.”

“Tare, how am I supposed to be angry when you make me feel so good?” Willow said trying to pout, but smiling and walking over to Tara. She wrapped her arms around the blond’s waist.

“I promise we won’t have dinner with my parents again…unless we have too.”

“I hope we will have lots of dinners with your parents in the future, and I’ll look forward to every one, because that will mean we are still together.” Tara said sincerely.

“You’re a little bit crazy you know that?” Willow said before kissing Tara.

“Mmm, you better get out now then.” Tara said breaking the kiss.

“Not a chance.” Willow said and leaned in again.

On Friday Tara meet the girls at the mall to do some dress shopping.

“Hey lets go to Fashion 10.” Buffy said fidgeting with excitement.

“That’s so last season. Plus I think I have everything in that store.” Cordelia said.

“Ok let’s check out ACF I’ve heard good things about that store.” Anya said.

“Fine let’s go.” Tara said, not really wanting to be there with them anyway, but she did need to buy a dress.

As the girls walked into ACF Buffy grabbed Cordelia’s arm “I am so excited. Come help me pick out a dress.” She said dragging Cordelia over to some racks.

Anya and Tara browsed through the racks before Tara settled on 3 she wanted to try on. They met Buffy and Cordelia already in the dressing room.

“Did you find one?” Tara asked Cordelia who sat on the bench just inside the dressing room.

“I actually already bought one.”

“Great so we don’t even get to see it.” Anya said.

“I know that’s what I said.” Buffy said from inside one of the rooms.

“Sorry guys, it’s a surprise.”

“Ok what do you think about this one?” Buffy said walking out in a light blue dress.

“Eh, it’s ok.” Anya said.

“Yeah it’s kind of weird.” Tara said looking at the design.

“Yeah I don’t like it.” Buffy said disappearing back into the room.

Tara and Anya proceeded to separate dressing rooms while Cordelia sat out on the bench.

“So Buffy and Cordy, you guys still going stag?” Tara asked while she undressed.

“Yep.” Cordelia said. “I don’t want to be tied down, I’m a free spirit you know?”

“Yeah I’m with Cordy. The boys in our school are too immature.”

“I’ll agree with that.” Tara said.

“You guys are just all bitter because you don’t have a nice man to gratify your sexual needs.”

“Hey I resent that, Willow gratifies all my needs.” Tara said before realizing what she just said. She was glad she was behind the safety of the dressing room walls where no one could see her blush.

“I so knew you guys were having sex.” Anya said.

Tara looked at herself in the mirror, she liked the dress she had on quite a bit. She opened the door to show the other girls and said. “We’re not doing it…yet.”

“Wow Tare, that dress looks great on you.” Cordelia said. “It really brings out your eyes.” The dress was dark blue and shimmered with silver flecks in the light.

“I wanna see, Damn it, stupid dress.” Buffy said as sounds of a struggle were heard from her room.

Anya appeared dressed in a black tight dress. “Looks great Tare.”

“Yours too, I like the simplicity of it.” Tara said.

“Yeah, I don’t know, I have a few others to try.”

Buffy finally appeared from her room in a white puffy dress. Tara tried to suppress laughter, but Anya busted out laughing.

“Buffy you look like a snowball.” She said between giggles.

“Yeah, that’s pretty bad Buff.” Cordelia said.

“Yeah I know, but I wanted something on so I could see Tara, and by the way, holy crap you look hot. If Willow doesn’t take you right when she sees you there’s something wrong with that girl.”

Tara blushed. “Well I guess I found the one huh?”

All three girls went back into the dressing rooms to change. Tara changed into her street clothes, grabbed the dress and joined Cordelia on the bench.

Anya appeared next with a red dress. “What do you think?”

“I like the black one better.” Tara said.

“Yeah, that one’s ok.” Cordelia said. “Buffy what the hell takes you so long?”

“Sorry I’m not speedy Gonzales when it comes to putting on these things. They are confusing, how do I know which strap goes where. I’m almost there.”

Finally Buffy opened the door and walked out in a green dress with spaghetti straps.

“Woah Buffy, hello hotness.” Anya said.

“Yeah, that the one Buffy.” Tara said and looked at Cordelia who remained silent and looked anywhere but Buffy.

“Yeah looks good.” Cordelia finally said. “I need some air.” She said before getting up and leaving the room.

Buffy frowned. “I don’t know, maybe I just won’t get one right now.”

“How about you Anya?” Tara asked.

“Well I guess the black, if that seems to be the consensus.”

Tara and Buffy both nodded.

“I’m going to go find Cordy.” Tara said, walking out to find Cordelia browsing the shoes.

“Hey, you ok?” Tara asked.

“Yeah, I just got all claustrophobic for a minute there.”

“I think Buffy thinks you don’t like the dress.”

“I do, it looks really great on her.”

“You should tell her.”

“I don’t know what the hell takes that girl so long to change.” Anya said walking out with the black dress.

“I’ll go get her.” Cordelia said.

Cordelia walked into the dressing room and went up to the door Buffy was in. “Buff?”

“Yeah?”

“You really should get that green dress, you looked really hot in it.” Cordelia said standing on the other side of the door.

“Really?” Buffy said opening the door coming face to face with Cordelia. Cordelia looked in her hazel eyes and found it hard to speak.

“Yeah, really beautiful.” She said closing her eyes and reining in her emotions. Buffy was so close and smelled so good. Buffy grinned from ear to ear.

“You mean it?”

Cordelia nodded not trusting her voice. Buffy leaned in quickly and gave her a kiss on the cheek before turning around and grabbing the dress.

“Thanks Cordy.” She said before walking out, leaving Cordelia completely confused and horny.

It was raining so field show practice was cancelled. Willow stood silently with her drum on, in the band room waiting for Oz to give them instructions. In a way, band was more like boot camp. They would often have monk rehearsals where no one was allowed to talk, and when someone did, they would be punished with push-ups or having a long run around the school. It never made sense to Willow, on the one hand she understood why they wanted everyone to take this seriously, but on the other band was supposed to be fun, not torturous.

“Ok lets start from the beginning and let’s get it right this time.” Oz said starting taps on his snare. The other joined in and Willow rolled her eyes in boredom. She and Matt had this piece down, it was the basses who didn’t.

“No no no no, Damn it.” Oz said hitting the edge of the snare with his stick, causing it to break in half and one half fly towards Willow. Willow sidestepped and let the stick fall behind her.

“Hey Oz, maybe we should take a break.” Xander said trying to ease the tension that fell over the line.

“No you don’t get to make decisions Xander! I’m section leader, and what I say goes. You don’t get a break until you get this right! Fuck!” He screamed throwing the other half of his stick toward the chalk board. Everyone stood still, afraid to make a move. “Why don’t we just end it for today, we’ll pick this up tomorrow.” Oz said more calmly than before.

The line all packed up their drums silently before leaving the band room.

“Xander somethings up with Oz.” Willow whispered as they put their drums in their cases.

“I know we need to talk to him.” Willow nodded in agreement and placed her drum on the rack.

“Hey Oz man, got a sec?” Xander said walking to where Oz sat on the stairs.

“Sure.”

“Oz are you ok?” Willow said sitting next to him.

“Yeah, I just…I don’t know why I blew up like that. It’s not like me you guys know that.”

“Yeah we know, are you feeling ok?” Xander asked.

“Yeah, I just get so angry sometimes, and it’s like I can’t hold it in. I can’t get a hold of my emotions, they just sort of explode.” He said looking down at his hands.

“Maybe you should see a doctor or something.” Willow suggested.

“Yeah maybe.”

“Look man, we’re all here for you. The whole line is. If you need to talk, we’re all here for you.”

“Yeah, I’m just not so much for the talking.”

“It might help. I mean maybe if we had talked, you wouldn’t have freaked out like you did.” Willow said recalling the night Oz flipped out on her.

“You guys are right. I’ll get it figured out. Thanks.” He said sincerely.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:28 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Yay!

I've been reading this from the begining, and I actually jumped up and down with excitement when I saw you had updated.

Love everyone's interactions with each other, and Willow babbling about the kids was too cute. Can't wait to read more!

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:40 pm 
3. Flaming O

Yeeeee! An update on this fic! I haven't seen one in a long time. Glad the almighty muse has returned. Willow and Tara are so cute together ^^. Cordy and Buffy,....didn't really see that one coming. But, I think it can be pulled off, nonetheless. Oz? Having emotional problems? Now that's just freaky. I personally think he's being very possesive about Willow and's going to turn stalkerish pretty soon. I hate Willow's mom. No matter what, I'll always hate her. I really can't believe Tara took it so lightly. I agree full-heartedly with everything Willow said. ^^ Well, now, I'll sit by patiently and wait for more updatey-goodness. :D

"And I'm gonna Amen you all over again, 'cause I can't draw for shit!" - Laragh

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next