The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: I Am Forever (4/05/19) update
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:06 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Topics: 3
Sorry, this chapter is a bit on the short side. I promise the next update will be longer :)

Chapter: 33

A hardy knuckled rasp sounded on the front door, echoing throughout the silent house. The three teens looked up from their studies, making eye contact with each other, looks of perplexity passing between the group.

“It’s probably a door-to-door salesman,” said Cordelia, excitement lacing her voice as she sat up in her seat, her interest peeked. Since the “excitement” in the basement a few hours earlier, she had been in a particularly foul mood and the thought of someone potentially selling makeup lifted her spirits slightly.

As a second round of knocks disturbed the tranquility that had washed over the house, Xander pushed his stool back from the counter. Raising his hand, he waved off the two women, gesturing for them to continue with the research. “One can only hope,” he mumbled dryly as he rubbed the palms of his hands into his blurry eyes, trying to remove the feeling of drowsiness. As he approached the front door, a third round of knocks started. “I’m coming, I’m, coming,” he hollered as he unlocked the top latch, “Hold your horses.”

Swinging the door open, the teen was about to yell at the individual standing on the other side, berate them for knocking at such a late hour and tell them to never come back. However, the person standing at the threshold of the house caused the young man to instantly straighten upright while swallowing his words. With his brief stint as active military during last year’s Halloween fiasco, Xander’s respect for authority kicked into overdrive. As politely as he could, he forced a fake smile onto his face while asking, “Is there a problem Officer?”

“Evening,” said the uniformed officer standing on the opposite side of the door. “I’m Officer Harper with the SunnyDale Police Department,” said the ginger haired male in his mid-thirties as he nodded his head slightly at the teen. Hitching his thumb over his shoulder, he indicated to his partner, a slightly pudgy, dark haired, middle-aged male that was walking around the convertible haphazardly parked half in the road and half on the lawn. “That there is my partner. We received several noise complaints from this address.”

“Oh yea,” Xander said sheepishly as he looked out at Cordelia’s car, the vehicle in question had torn up the once perfectly manicured lawn upon coming to a halt. On top of that, the cheerleader seemed to have collected several ‘slow down’ signs on the grill of her car that residents of the neighborhood had put up in an effort of slowing down the erratic drivers. The whole scene screamed reckless driving, if not irresponsible driver. “Um, well, you see … She … really needed to use the bathroom.”

“Is there an adult home I can speak to?” asked Officer Harper as he peered over the young males shoulder, looking through the foyer to the left and right. “You’re mom maybe?”

“Oh no, Mrs. Summers’ isn’t here,” informed Xander with a brisk shake of the head, a nervous smile breaking out across his face.

The Officer narrowed his eyes at the boy, scrutinizing his words. “When will she be back?”

“Umm,” Xander faltered as he racked his brain for a suitable lie to tell the Officer that would sound plausible. “She’s away on business.” Before he could offer up any more information, Cordelia entered the room, checking to see what was taking so long.

“Xander, I swear, if you’re in here goofing off …” Cordelia huffed as she rounded the corner. “While I’m in there slaving away over Giles’ gross old texts I’m gonna …”

“Cordy!” Xander practically shouted, effectively cutting off the cheerleader’s tirade. “We have two of SunnyDale’s finest at the door.” Hitching a thumbing in the direction of the open door, “apparently we got some complaints about your driving abilities, or lack thereof.”

“Ma’am, do you live here? Asked Officer Harper as Cordelia came to stand in the open doorway with Xander.

“Ew, as if,” said the tall brunette, her face scrunching up in disgust. “I’m just … visiting.”

Officer Harper clenched his jaw in annoyance as he glared down the high school student. Turning his gaze back to the boy, he asked through gritted teeth, “what about you, do you live here?”

Uh, sorta?” Xander said with a light chuckle as he sheepishly drummed fingers against his pectorals.

“Sorta?” questioned the second officer as he walked away from the convertible, up the front steps of the house, to his partner’s side. “Elaborate.”

“I mean, I’m here all the time,” Xander said quickly, backtracking. “Joyce. Mrs. Summers. She says I’m like a son to her and … and … and that I might as well live here since I already eat her out of house and home.” He added with a chuckle. "Plus my home life's not the greatest so Mrs. Summers lets me crash here whenever I want." As if a lightbulb went off in his head, he slapped his right front pocket while letting out an exited shout. “Ooh! She gave me a key. So I can come and go as I please.”

The two Officers slowly tilted their heads to look at each other, exchanging a quick look with one another, before turning their attention back to the two teenagers. “Is there anyone else inside of the home?” asked the second, unidentified Officer.

“Yea, another friend,” Xander replied slowly, automatically looking over his shoulder in the direction of the kitchen.

The second Officer grabbed for the radio affixed to his shoulder and started mumbling into the device. He waited a few seconds, his head lowered with his ear next to the radio, waiting for a response. Looking to his partner, he nodded his head, giving him the signal to go ahead.

“Sir, ma’am,” said Officer Harper as he grabbed his duty belt, shifting the heavy leather, “we’re gonna have to do a preliminary sweep of the residence.”

“Is that really necessary?” asked Xander as he observed another patrol car pull up in front of the Summers’ residence. “This seems like a bit much?”

“It’s a customary procedure.” Officer Harper stated sternly as he stepped aside for the arrival of his superior Officer. “Especially since there are no adults present and the home owner is not here.”

Xander solemnly looked back and forth between the two male Officers before casting his gaze over to the new arrival, a young female Officer that appeared to be in her early twenties with long flowing dark hair. The woman’s eyes were penetrating and she had a cold, no nonsense scowl adorning her lips.

He looked at his ex-girlfriend for reassurance, a halfcocked smile gracing his lips before turning his attention back to the Police Officers standing outside on the dimly lit porch. “I uh, yeah, sure,” he faltered, as he waved the three uniformed Officers inside of the home. “Come on in.”

In unison, the Officers broke out in menacing grins, the corners of their mouths almost reaching the slits of their eyes. As if on cue, while the female Officer took her first step into the house, the males following close behind, Tara called out to her newly acquired friends, seeing if they needed assistance.

“Xander is everything okay?” Tara said as she entered the foyer from the dining room.

“Hey Tara, the cops got a noise com…” Xander started to explain as he gestured to the three officers to step inside.

“Xander, no” the blonde said forcefully as she came to a sudden stop, her eyes widening as she took in the scene before her and the mystical energies shrouding the new arrivals. The auras surrounding the three uniformed individuals were dark. Black, grays and muted purples swirled around their bodies, jutting out irregularly as they fought for dominance.

Xander’s eyebrows knitted together in confusion, perplexed by the blonde’s sudden outburst. He was about to question Tara when Officer Harper tilted his head to the right to look at the witch, two small puncture wounds becoming evident on the man’s exposed neck. The two inch collar of the Officers pristine uniform, which had previously been lying flat against the male’s porcelain skin had been effectively hiding the fresh puncture wounds. With the bite marks now on display, Xander let out a screech as the Officer morphed into his vampiric form.

“I should really stop answering doors,” quipped the terrified teen as he stumbled backwards into the living room. With as much chivalry as he could muster up at the moment, he reached his arms out behind him, ushering his ex-girlfriend behind him in an attempt to protect her from the offending vampires.

“Officer Lamber, Harper, get the children,” said the female with a devilish grin as she walked further into the house, her focus solely on the blonde. “I’ll get the witch.”

“With pleasure, Elizabeth,” Officer Lambert said enthusiastically as he rolled his head from side to side, transforming into is demonic visage.

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 10:59 am 
2. Floating Rose

Quote:
“I should really stop answering doors,” quipped the terrified teen as he stumbled backwards into the living room
aww poor Xander. He really does have the worst luck. I'm interested to see how they get out of this situation .PLease update soon!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:14 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

wickedaddiction wrote:
Quote:
“I should really stop answering doors,” quipped the terrified teen as he stumbled backwards into the living room
aww poor Xander. He really does have the worst luck. I'm interested to see how they get out of this situation .PLease update soon!

I always thought that Xander has some of the worst luck on the show. Poor guy was always mucking things up or getting himself in trouble no matter how good his intentions were.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:10 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

CHAPTER 34

Once the door to the club was shut, the alley was plunged into near darkness, the dim glow from a flickering lamp post a few yards away the only light illuminating the passageway. Within seconds, the vampires lurched forward; grotesque smiles loomed over their saliva slicked teeth. The two muscular vampires that had been standing behind Thomas, offering security, now stood at the front of the pack.

The Slayer gathered her composure quickly as the blood thirsty hoard of vampires approached, her demeanor switching from disquietude to unadulterated hatred. “Giles, stay back,” Buffy growled out, never taking her eyes off the approaching demons. Slinking both of her hands behind her back, she extracted the two stakes she had hidden in her waistband earlier in the evening. With a quick flick of the wrist, Buffy expertly flung them forward. As promised, the Slayer skillfully exterminated the two larger vampires first as the stakes penetrated deep into their unbeating hearts, rendering them into two neat piles of ashes.

Without missing a beat, Angel rushed forward through the misting ash, his mini sword positioned in a low arc. With a wide swing upwards and to the left, Angel struck a short, stubby Vampire towards the front of the pack. As his blade hit its target, it sliced through the vampires flesh effortlessly, decapitating the demon in one swipe. Before the vampire even knew what happened, he was turning to dust, Angel’s large frame rushing through his debris for his next victim.

As the numbers quickly dwindled from ten to seven, Buffy ran headlong into the remaining throngs of the undead, their jagged nails clawing at her clothing and exposed flesh, in an attempt to get a piece of the Slayer. Removing a third stake from her pocket, she jabbed it into the heart of the nearest vampire, this time making sure not to lose her grip on the chunk of wood, as she gallantly fought for dominance. With pristine, well timed punches, she was able to push back the vampires, giving herself and Angel enough room to properly fight.

With a scissor kick to a heavily tattooed vampire’s chest, Buffy sent the male flying backwards, landing motionless at the feet of the Hemlock demons standing by the side door. Before the Slayer could completely regain her balance, having landed awkwardly on the pavement, a blur of motion entered her peripheral vision. Before she could register what was happening, a boney, ring clad hand connected squarely with the Slayer’s left cheek bone, sending the young woman stumbling backwards a few steps into the arms of another vampire.

Just as the vampire was about to lift the dazed slayer off of the ground by her throat, his fingers already gripping tightly around her supple neck, the tip of a broad sword jutted out the center of his chest. Looking down in befuddlement at the pultruding piece of steel, his grasp on the Slayer’s neck gradually started to loosen. Looking up from the sword sticking out of his chest, his mouth opened and closed reflexively as he stared in confusion at the blonde. Ripping herself free from the vampires weakening grip, Buffy took a step back as she gasped for air, her hands instinctively reaching for her bruised throat as Angel pulled the sword free from the demons torso. After several deep breaths, Buffy lunged forward, plunging her stake into the vampires blood drenched hand that was clutching the gaping wound in his chest, smirking with satisfaction as the demon exploded into a cloud of dust.

Spinning around on her heels, Buffy ducked out of the way just in time as another fist came at her, causing her to stumble backwards. Taking advantage of the moment of weakness, the heavy set monster kicked his right foot forward, sinking his boot into the Slayer’s stomach. Air evacuated the Slayers lungs with haste as she dropped to her knees, bile rising to sting the back of her throat. As the pudgy vampire approached, preparing to throw another punch, Buffy swallowed down her nausea as she dove headfirst, slamming an elbow into the vampires kneecap. Shattering the bone with the force of the impact, Buffy was back on her feet, ready for her next victim before the demon hit the ground.

From behind the Slayer, swinging his sword upwards, Angel sliced through the left wrist of the closest assailant, severing the vampire’s hand. With the demon momentarily distracted, Angel grabbed the man by the scruff of his shirt, pivoted, and kicked him in the chest, sending him flying towards the dumpster where Giles stood waiting with a stake in hand. Turning back around, Angel ran towards the fallen vampire Buffy had just dropped to the floor, hefting his sword above his head before swinging downwards and lopping off the immobilized vampires head.

Leaping into the fray, Giles jumped onto the back of the heavily bleeding vampire as he scrambled to his feet. Wrapping his left arm around the snarling male’s neck, the Watcher struggled to secure his bicep under the vampires chin as the vampire stood up to his full height, effectively lifting Giles off of the ground. Clinging to the demon, Giles attempted several times to plunge his stake into the monsters heart as the wounded demon began spinning in circles, attempting to dislodge the older male. In a desperate attempt to remove the human from off of his back, the vampire slammed backwards into the dumpster, crushing the Watcher against the thick steel. He continued this action several times, repeatedly slamming the Watcher into the dumpster until the grip around his neck finally loosened and the man fell from his back, hitting the floor with a hard thud.

With his good hand, the tall, lanky vampire gripped the heavily bleeding nub of his left wrist to steady the blood flow, as he stood over the Watchers prone body, before bringing his hand to his mouth and licking the blood off of his long tapered fingers. With every passing second, droplets of blood fell from the vampire’s fingers, cascaded down onto Giles’ pristine brown leisure suite soiling the fabric. After several moments, the badly maimed vampire reached down with his nearly clean, blood stained hand, lifting the Watcher into the air by his shirt, its fabric cutting into the older man’s armpits. As he dangled in the air, Giles frantically kicked his legs, trying desperately to make purchase on any part of vampire’s body.

With a snarl, the demon slammed the Watcher once more into the dumpster. As he held the older man in place against the cold steel, he placed his bleeding nub against the Watcher’s temple, pressing his head back onto the lid, exposing a throbbing jugular. With a predatorily grumble erupting from deep inside of his chest, the vampire leaned in, his teeth grazing the tender flesh of the unprotected neck. As he was about to bite down, his eyes widen in disbelief, before briskly straightening up to look at his chest and the hunk of wood sticking out of his pectoral. Releasing his grip on the shirt, he stumbled backwards stunned.

Regaining his composure as best as possible, Giles lurched forward towards the shocked vampire. With an open hand, he slammed his palm into the butt of the stake, pushing it further into the undead man’s chest, piercing his heart completely. As the vampire crumbled to dust, Giles staggered forward to the brick wall, his body slumping against it in exhaustion. From heavy lidded eyes, Giles watched as Angel pivoted around the vampire he was fighting, positioning himself near the dumpster.

From the corner of her left eye, Buffy watched as Angel traded blows with a broad-shouldered vampire, as he stood guard in front of her watcher, protecting the middle age man from the large statured vampire. Returning her attention fully to the vampire in front of her, Buffy let loose with a two punch combo followed by a roundhouse kick to the dazed vampire’s temple. With a hand clutching the side of his head where a gash emerged from the brute force of the kick, the vampire straightened up slowly, only to scream in agony as Buffy drove her stake into the soft tissue of his right eye.

As the demon fell to the floor, writhing in pain, the Slayer stomped on the back of the stake, driving it deeper into the brain cavity. As she bent down to retrieve the stake, preparing to end the vampires suffering, a sharp pain shot through her scalp as an undetected treat approached her from behind and grabbed a fistful of hair. As the fingers weaved their way through her hair, Buffy let out a startled gasp as her head was brutally yanked backwards.

Staring up into the glistening yellow eyes of her attacker, Buffy realized it was the same vampire she had sent flying towards the Hemlock demons earlier on when the fight first started. Before she had a chance to react to the threat, the heavily tattooed vampire viciously tossed her to the ground, her head impacting with the asphalt. With a swift kick to the stomach, the vampire who had on a cutoff mechanics t-shirt with the name “Earl” embroidered on the chest sent the Slayer rolling over onto her back as she gasped in pain.

Stalking closer to the wounded woman, a predatorily grin on his face, Earl reached down and grasped the Slayers right leg, smashing his forearm down on the top of her knee, splintering bone. Wriggling in agony, Buffy clenched her injured leg as she hissed in pain. As Earl bent down, preparing to unleash an onslaught of punches, the Slayer rammed her good leg straight out from her prone form, slamming her boot clad foot against the demons pelvic bone and bending the big vampire double. Taking advantage of the vampire’s moment of weakness, Buffy rolled over onto her stomach and began crawling away from the monster, trying to put distance between them.

Before she could get too far, she felt hands grabbing at her back, lifting her off of the ground. There wasn’t much time to consider what had brought her to this point in her life, crumpled up on the floor in a dark alley behind a club, sticky, wet, and reeking of spilled alcohol. With surprising force, Earl tossed her across the alley, past the unimpressed Hemlock demon’s who still had yet to move, into several high-top tables that had once resided inside of the Bronze.

Slowly, Buffy rolled off the table as it collapsed beneath her weight, landing heavy on the floor. An audible crack reached her ears as she hit the floor, while at the same time her side screamed out with a fiery, piercing pain. Another rib biting the dust she thought disdainfully. Staying on the ground was not an option as interesting as the new vantage point was. Gingerly, Buffy bounded to her feet, grimacing as her now broken rib objected. Air filled her lungs too slowly or, at least, it seemed that way. She coughed again, a pathetic wheezing sound escaping her lips as blood gurgled at the back of her throat.

As she cradled her ribs, her foot struck something that skittered away with a familiar clatter. She shot a quick glance in its direction. Angel’s sword, dropped at some point during the fight. As Buffy stretched for the weapon, stooped over like an old man in need of a cane, a pair of worn steel toed boots attached to tight blood spattered denim jeans, kicked it away. She watched it spin comically away from her as another pair of leather shoes blocked her from going after it, and she wondered if her life was just one giant cosmic joke at this point. A comedy of errors.

‘God hates me,’ Buffy thought to herself solemnly as the second vampire rushed her. Leaping backwards, Buffy narrowly avoided the vampire as he haphazardly dove for her, his body crumpling into the asphalt next to the broken furniture.

After the second set of boots scuffled past, Buffy dove for the sword, narrowly avoiding a garbage can hurled in her direction. Bright white fire, like burning lithium, lit up her vision when she hit the ground. With a grunt, the Slayer reached out blindly, the tips of her fingers closing around the butt of the blade.

She rose to her feet, schooling her expression into one of strength and control all the while blood pounded in her ears, making it almost impossible to concentrate. With unsteady legs, her splintered knee screaming in agony as she bared weight on it, Buffy crouched into a fighting stance, the butt of the blade held firmly in both hands. Squinting her eyes, she silently dared Earl and the now, partially blind vampire who was picking himself up from the rubbish to approach.

Instead of rushing forward in a foolhardy attack, the two demons split off in opposite directions, slowly starting to circle the Slayer. Hobbling due to her shattered knee, Buffy attempted to rotate with Earl all the while attempting to keep the other vampire in her peripheral. As if in a game of cat and mouse, the vampires took turns teasing the Slayer, swatting at her when she turned her back, waiting for her to make a mistake.

Tiring from the constant onslaught, Buffy’s movement started to slow down. The muscles in her arm started to quiver as they strained to keep the sword upright. Knowing it would be a matter of minutes before she lost her grip on the weapon, her body having taken too much damage over the past few days, Buffy dove forward at the visually impaired vampire, figuring he would be the easier kill out of the two. With a frenzied swing, she connected with the vampire’s stomach, slicing open his abdominal cavity. As the monster dropped to his knees, his hands frantically clutching at his disemboweled stomach, trying to prevent the internal organs from spilling out on the cement, Buffy turned her attention back to Earl.

Growling in fury, Earl sprinted forward, tackling the Slayer like a professional linebacker. As the two slammed to the floor, Buffy’s back skidding across the asphalt due to the weight of the slightly heavier demon; Earl reached for the sword loosely gripped in the Slayer’s hand. The two dueled briefly for supremacy before Earl won the upper hand and yanked the blade out of the Slayer’s grasp.

Perching himself up onto his knees, his thighs straddling the Slayer’s bruised battered ribs, Earl sneered down at the blonde in victory, a broad smile gracing his pale lips. Bringing the sword up over his head, his hands clutching the handle of the sword, Earl trusted the blade in a downward motion towards the Slayer’s throat.

Just as the tip of the sword was about to enter the dazed Slayer’s throat, Buffy jutted both of her arms upwards with lightning fast reflexes she wasn’t sure she still obtained, catching the blade between her palms. Pushing upwards, shoving the blade away from her, the hilt of the sword smashed into Earl’s face. Staggering backwards from the sheer force of the blow, Buffy took the opportunity to hop to her feet and kick the vampire in the chest. As Earl stumbled back even further, Buffy reached down and picked up the sword. Swinging the blade around once in a figure eight motion, Buffy thrusted the sword forward at her opponent. With cat like reflexes, Earl managed to parry out of the Slayer’s way in the nick of time, the rip across the front of his shirt the only casualty.

Fingering the hole in his shirt, Earl looked up at the Slayer in disgust. “We end this now,” he growled out in a surly tone, the corner of his lip curling up in a snarl.

“Fine by me,” huffed out the Slayer, her chest heaving up and down in exhaustion as she eyed something behind the cocky vampire.

“Look at you, you can barely stand,” taunted Earl as he stepped closer, his hands clenched in fists of rage. “Do you really think you can take me?”

“Maybe not,” came the panted reply, a hint of relief etching her words as her shoulders slumped, the tip of the blade falling to clink with the ground. Giving a curt nod, Buffy gestured to Earl’s left, “But he can.”

Twirling around to observe what the Slayer had just gestured to, Earl’s eyebrows shot upwards in shock as he realized that Angel, having disposed of his own opponent, was now standing behind him. “Aw fu...” was as far as Earl got before Angel landed a roundhouse kick to his ribs, the fierce impact causing him to collapse to the ground.

With pent up fury coursing through his body, Angel kicked the vampire several times, only stopping when he noticed Earl was no longer fighting back, his mouth open in silent agony as he unnecessarily gasped for breath. With a newfound sense of rage bubbling inside of him as he looked over at the Slayer, his girlfriend severely wounded from the fight, Angel lifted the stake he took from Giles, plunging it deep into Earl’s chest. The force, at which he shoved the stake into the demons tender flesh, caused the sharpened hunk of wood to pultrude out the back of the vampire, cracking the asphalt.

“Buffy, are you alright,” called out Angel as he rushed to the Slayer’s aid, wrapping his arms around her waist as she collapsed into his warm embrace.

Before she had a chance to answer, a slow deride clapping could be heard from behind them. With a heavy, clouded head, Buffy looked up to notice the Hemlock demons that had been standing guard at the door, where now advancing into the middle of the alley. With a long sigh, Buffy pushed herself off of Angel’s chest, straightening herself up as best as possible.

“Quite entertaining,” one of the Hemlock demons said condescendingly as he meandered forward. “Although, I thought you would have ended that child play sooner.”

“Obviously the Slayer’s strength has been greatly embellished ...” said the second demon as he walked beside his brethren. “Either that or the life of her friend’s mean nothing,” He said through a chuckle as he looked upwards in contemplation, “that house must be riddled with blood by now.”

The Slayer’s brows knitted together in anger as the demon’s continuous mockery. “I’ll show you what Slayer strength is,” she growled out as she hefted the sword above her shoulder, showing no signs of weariness.

With the sword acting as a decoy, Buffy kicked the first demon in the sternum, propelling him backwards, causing the monster to somersault from the sheer force. “You got him honey?” Buffy asked Angel, indicating the demon she has just kicked to the floor as she tossed him the sword.

Nodding his head in affirmation, Angel stalked closer to the dazed demon as Buffy waved on the second Hemlock demon. With a gut screeching howl, the seconds Hemlock demon ran forward in anticipation of attacking the Slayer. Buffy stood her ground, watching as the demon closed the distance between them.

As soon as the demon was within three feet of her, Buffy leapt into the air, promptly allowing her opponent to walk into a blazing roundhouse kick that rattled his skull. As the large demon teetered backwards, starting to topple over, Buffy’s other foot came up and slammed into his rib cage. Buffy continued this action, back and forth, right leg, left leg for several seconds, lifting the demon with each kick, forcing him to remain standing.
Even as her legs throbbed in pain, her knee screaming in agony, begging for the onslaught of kicks to subside, Buffy wrapped her arms around the Hemlock demons head to hold him up. With the demons words reverberating through her head, his cocky taunt about the Slayer’s lack of strength, Buffy repeatedly thrusted her knee into his ribs. As pain exploded in the Hemlock demons chest, Buffy basked in the sounds of the bones breaking underneath the force of each blow.

The demons breathing started to become labored as his legs turned to Jell-O and his body struggled to stay upright. As his large frame started to wobble from the numerous blows raining down on him, Buffy let loose with an uppercut to the demon’s unguarded chin, sending him flying into the wall. Before he could compose himself, Buffy was on him again, firing rootless kicks and punches into his body repeatedly, as if she was exercising on a heavy bag
Stepping back, Buffy allowed the demon to push off of the brick wall and stagger a few steps towards her. With a death-defying smirk, Buffy shot a back kick into the Hemlock demons midsection with so much force that it drove him through the steal door and onto the concrete floor of the nightclub. The ferocity, in which the demon was kick, caused his body to flop to the ground with a wet, fleshy thud. Looking back at Angel who had already disposed of his opponent, Buffy requested the bloody sword hanging limp in Angel’s hand.

Tossing the sword to his girlfriend, Angel stood back as Buffy released her anger on the second demon. From his coiled position on the floor, Buffy thrusted her arm forward, making contact with her much larger enemy. The sound of metal penetrating bone filled her ears as the blade now stood entrenched firmly in the Hemlock demons skull. Buffy stared at the rapidly dying monster for several long seconds, watching the light in his eyes dim before she spoke.

“Never let a battle turn to a contest of strength,” she proclaimed before yanking the blade out of his skull, wiping the monsters blood on the thigh of her tarnished jeans. “You will always lose.”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5