The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: I Am Forever
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:01 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hey great update! :D Please continue with the story! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:51 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

more plz!

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:49 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 8
Title: I Am Forever
Author: Vanessa
Rating: R for supernatural violence and language
Disclaimers: I don’t own any of the Buffy characters just the ones i made up in my over active brain. This fic is AU.
Pairing: Willow/Tara
Summary:What if Jesse never died? What if Spike's role in Season three was totally different? What if Willow really did get turned into a vampire?
And what if Angel... well was still exactly the same? ..... You would have my story!

Another short update. Hope you all like it.

Chapter 12

8:42pm

He placed his childes head on his thigh, tilting her head backwards and to the side so he could get a clear view of the wound. Gently brushing his cool hand over her forehead, removing any strands of red hair, Spike look down into his protégés eyes. “Hold still,” he whispered as he brought the bottle to his mouth, yanking the wooden cork out with his teeth.

She forcefully gripped the opening of his leather jacket as she awaited for the pain she new was coming. Her right foot started shaking and her jaw clenched together as she felt the first few drops of liquid touch her cheek. As more of the holy water splattered against her scorched face, the muscles in her arms starting growing taut. A gurgling noise could be heard from deep in her throat as her whole body shook from the pain of the holy water and Spike‘s fingers prying past bone and muscle in order to fetch the cross.

“Uhh,” Willow protested, her arms continuing to shack as they gripped her sires jackets. “Rip it out,” she demanded. “No more. Rip it out.”

“I’m almost done love,” Spike insisted as he continued to wiggle his pointer and middle finger around. “Just a little bit more,” he said as he poured more holy water over the cut, causing his fingers and the ripped open flesh to sizzle.

“It burns,” she husked out as her eyes started to roll backwards. She could feel the cool smooth texture of the metal as it started raising towards the surface of her skin.

9:41pm

“How much further?” asked Xander. Anxiety getting the better of him as he checked over his shoulder ever three to five minutes to make sure his ex best friend wasn’t following them.

“W-where almost t-there,” Tara said, pointing to a three story building only fifty feet away.

“Okay good, cause it’s freaking creepy out her,” sighed Jesse, “especially without a Slay..”

“Dude!,” Xander hushed, slapping his friend in the chest.

“I mean saver… creepy out her especially without a light saver,” Jesse said, trying to recover from his little mess up. “You know, like those green ‘Star Wars’ thingy’s?” He made the maneuvers’ as if he was playing
with a sword.

Tara just gave him Jesse a quizzical look but continued to walk towards her dorm room. Xander on the other hand stared at Jesse, as if he wanted to slap him for his stupidity.

“Are you done?” Questioned Xander.

“Yea, I’m good,” Said Jesse quietly, his head bowed downward.

10:26pm

“Hello, this is the Summers residence,” said Giles as he answered the kitchens portable phone. “Xander, where the bloody hell are you?”

“Is everything alright?” asked Angel, coming to stand by Giles. A few hours after the boys left, Angel made his way back upstairs and had been sitting on the floor near Buffy’s head.

“Are you alright?” asked Giles, his eyebrows wrinkling together. “”Where exactly are you?”

“Giles?” Angel questioned as he took a step closer to the librarian.

“Alright, we will be right there,” said Giles as he hung up the black cordless phone. “We need to go.”

“Where?” asked Angel as he walked into the dinning room to pick up his navy blue blazer.

“It appears that they are shacked up in the SunnyDale Campus dorm rooms,” Giles said as he pulled a handkerchief out of his suit pocket.

“Alright, you stay here,” said Angel as he walked into the living room, removing some weapons out of the wooden trunk pushed up against the far wall.

“Are you crazy,” gasped out Giles, flabbergasted at the notion that the beaten up vampire would even think of such a foolish idea.

“Well we cant leave Buffy here by herself,” said Angel, looking out of the dining room door way. “What if something happens?”

“Let me call Cordelia,” said Giles walking back into the kitchen.

10:21pm

“H-hurry, g-get inside,” said Tara as she ushered in the two young men. Once everybody was inside, Tara slammed the door shut and made sure the lock was securely in place.

“Do you think they followed us here?” asked Xander as he jogged to the window, pushing apart the blinds a little to see outside.

“I don’t think so,” said Jesse, plopping down on Tara’s unmade bed. “I kept checking. Didn’t see anything.”

“W-well that’s g-good,” Tara said with a half smile.

“Hey Tara, do you have a phone I could barrow for a sec” Xander asked, walking away from the window. “I have to call uhh…my dad.”

“Yes. J-just l-let me find it,” stuttered Tara as she rummaged through her small pile of clothing and trinkets laying on the floor. “S-sorry about the m-mess,” Tara apologized. “I j-just m-moved in.”

“It’s okay,” said Jesse as he flopped backwards on the mattress, “you should see my room.”

“F-found it,” Tara said, pulling the phone out from under a pile of books.

“Thanks,” Xander said with a nod. Walking as far away from the blonde as he could get in the small single bedroom, Xander dialed the number to the Summers house. “Hey, it’s me.”

“There was a slight problem at the Magic Box,” Xander said. “I’m safe…we’re safe,” he continued to try and calm down the older gentlemen.

“Yo, what does Giles say?” Asked Jesse from across the room.

“Yea…uh…we’re at SunnyDale University, room,” he paused for a second to look at Tara. “Tara, what room are we?”

“S-stevenson Hall, room 212,” she said as she continued to pack things back into her duffle bag.

“Right. Stevenson Hall, room 212,” he quipped back to the British man. “Okay, bye.”

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:55 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:06 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Thanks for the update ... your story is really picking up pace and I'm enjoying the development of the plot! Keep up the great work! :D

-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:16 pm 
3. Flaming O

this is such a great story. cant wait to see what happens next. :party hope willow recovers quickly so she can find tara. well keep up the great work. :peace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:05 pm 

So I have a serious case of writers block on almost all of my fics but somehow i managed to squeeze this out. Hopefully you all like it.

Author: Vanessa
Rating: R for supernatural violence and language
Disclaimers: I don’t own any of the Buffy characters just the ones i made up in my over active brain. This fic is AU.
Pairing: Willow/Tara
Summary:What if Jesse never died? What if Spike's role in Season three was totally different? What if Willow really did get turned into a vampire?
And what if Angel... well was still exactly the same? ..... You would have my story!

Chapter 13

10:41pm

“Got it,” said Spike as he held up the crucifix in front of his face. He gave the blood covered cross a sniff before tossing it aside. “Bloody bitch is gonna pay, she is.” He growled out the words in irritation as he looked down at his fledglings scalded face.

Pushing herself off her Sires lap, the badly scorched vampire crawled over towards the smoldering crucifix. “Oh, she definitely will.” Willow said with a menacing grin, causing her burnt cheek and lip to chafe apart and bleed. “She will,” she said once more as she held her hand just above the sizzling cross.

1:55am

Sniffing the air, Thomas came to a stop in front of a metal ladder held in place against the sewer wall.
“You first,” said Thomas to one of his henchmen as he stared up at a manhole cover.

“But what if it leads to outside?” The vampire sputtered feebly.

Dino, seeing the anger spreading over his bosses face, grabbed the lackeys by the back of the neck and pushed him towards the later.

Gingerly climbing the rusty ladder, the newly turned vampire took one last look back at his leader before lifting the manhole cover. Pushing the lid to the side, the vampire peeked his head out of the hole, looked around, then finally pulled himself the rest of the way out.

“All clear,” yelled the killer as he leaned over the manhole opening.

“Lets go,” said Thomas with a wicked grin.

1:31am

“Giles will be here in a little while, he's waiting for Queen C.” Xander said to Jesse. Handing the phone back to the blonde, “you probably should come with us when we leave.”

“I-I-I,” Tara stammered, not able to complete a sentence.

“Yeah, yeah, definitely,” Jesse said, nodding his head for reassurance.

“Th-that’s okay,” Tara half smiled. “I’ll be safe here. Th-thanks.”

Xander gave Jesse a look of worry, unsure if he should keep pushing the blonde to come with them.
“Okay,” he finally said.

11:36am

The Lincoln Continental rolled to a stop just before the city limit, the ‘Welcome To SunnyDale’ sign just mere feet away. However that didn’t matter, not on this particular night anyway. A quota needed to be meet and he was one shy of filling that quantity. As the body circled the Lincoln, the tinted windows of the black car making it hard to see in, he removed the joy stick strapped to his belt.

Tapping the billy club three times on the driver side window, the cop waited patiently for it to be rolled down. After thirty seconds of silence, the cop tapped his club against the window again, this time a little more forcefully.

“I’m going to have to ask you to step out of the car,” bellowed the officer as he reached for the handle.

Before his hand fully connected with the car handle, the door swung open. “Evening officer,” said the occupant. Her smooth, sultry, voice mingling with the cigarette smoke wafting out of her car into the nights air. “What seems to be the problem?”

“I’m going to have to ask you to move away from the vehicle,” he demanded as he put his nightstick back into its holster.

“Where should I stand?” she asked as she slowly removed one leather clad leg from the car, followed shortly by the other.

“Ma’am I’m going to need you to stand up against this car as I run your license plate,” He said, extending a hand out for her to grab on to.

“Well, you never did tell me what I was being pulled over for,” she chastened the man as she took a step closer to him.

“You’re…you’re,” he took an adoble gulp as he felt her brush up against him. “Your’re windows are too dark for California ma’am.”

“Would you believe me if I told you I have a skin problem,” she whispered against his neck.

2:36am

“I’m still not sure if we should leave her here by herself,” Xander whispered to Jesse.

“It’s not like she can get in Xan,” said Jesse, giving his friend a empathic smile.

“Who c-can get in?” Asked Tara, a worried look crossing her face, as she overheard some of what the boys where saying.

“That redhead,” said Xander. “The one from the magic box.”

“What about the guy?” she asked.

Before either Xander or Jesse could answer, a knock resounded on the door. All three sets of eyes looked to one another, fear running down the spins of each and every one of them. Taking a deep gulp, “Hey Xan?”

“Yeah Jess?” Xander asked with a quiver in his voice.

“Do vam…” he caught himself before he said the full word. “…people of Willow’s kind knock?” he asked, backing further away from the door.

Once again the banging on the door persisted.

“Should I look?” Tara asked, looking back and forth between the two scared men.

“No,” they both shouted at once, shaking their heads profusely, as the banging on the door grew louder.

“Xander! Jesse!” came a faded, familiar voice from the other side of the wood paneled door. “Are you in there.”

“Giles,” Jesse shouted as he ran towards the door, swinging it open with all of his might. Upon seeing the older man, he flung his gangly arms around his shoulders, embracing him in a tight hug. “Thank god it is you.”

3:34am

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:21 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:15 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Please continue this story ... I want to know what's going to happen next!!! :D

-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:39 pm 
3. Flaming O

Good story! I can't wait to see what Spike and Willow have in store for Tara! Somehow I hope this will have at least a moderately happy ending though...Please?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:01 pm 

Zampsa1975 : i try my best for the good update-y goodness. Thanks for reading and replying

LittleBit : I'm glad you are liking this story. I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

Anlorew : I'm going to try my absolute best to make this story have a happy ending. As for what Spike and Willow have in store for Tara, I'm not quite sure yet.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:02 pm 

Another short update. Hope you all like it. :peace

Author's name: Vanessa
Rating: Let's say PG-13
Disclaimer: All of the BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy and all them people
Summary: It's on the first page

Chapter 14

3:35am

“yes, yes,” said the older man as he lightly patted Jesse on the back. As the brown haired boy squeezed his arms tighter, Giles finally forcefully removed him from off his chest. “I think that is quite enough.”

“Uh, yea,” Jesse said sheepishly as he took a step back.

“Are you all alright?” Giles asked, looking around the room at the three scared faces.

“Yeah, yeah, we’re good,” Xander reassured. “Did…did you come by yourself?”

“No, Angel is waiting down the hall.” Giles said as he took a step into the half empty dorm room.

“A-Angel? Tara asked, a confused look crossing her face. “There’s an angel down the hall,” she said this with a skeptical smile as she plopped down onto her mattress.

“No, not an angel, Angel. He’s uh, uh…” Xander faltered over what word to say next.

“My older cousin!” Jesse blurted out.

“much older,” Xander muttered. “Can we get out of here now?”

“Yes. Lets.” Giles said as he ushered the two boys out of the room. “Ma’am, are you coming?”

“I … I don’t know.” Tara said, looking up into his old aging eyes.

“Ma’am I assure, you will be much safer with us.” He held out his right hand to her in a friendly gesture.

“Ok,” she agreed getting up off her bed.

4:07am

11:39pm

“Uhh…” the officer said, a tiny quiver in his voice. “I’m going to have to write you a ticket.”

“Oh, how sad,” said the women, taking a step around the officer, placing herself directly behind him. “Are you sure there isn’t anything I can do to make you change your mind.”

“Ma’am you can not bargain with the law,” said the cop, finally regaining some semblance of a trained police officer. “You cannot plead or beg your way out of this ticket.”

“Fine then,” she said in a sultry voice, as her pale blue eyes started to shift yellow. “How about you beg for your life instead.”

“What?” he said in a demanding tone, whirling around to be eye to eye with the assumable meek women. “Oh, my, God.” he drawled out, his eyes widening in terror as he gazed upon the beast before him.

“Hi,” she said with a sardonic grin, waving her finger tips at the stunned officer.

Panic-stricken by the monster in front of him, the cops hand ever so slowly went for his gun holstered against his right hip. Without a moments hesitation she wrapped her right hand around the cops neck, squeezing off his oxygen intake while her left hand went for the cops wrist. Gripping her hand tightly around the cops wrist, she bent the appendage upwards, snapping the bone out of the skin.

“Now, we can do this the easy way or we can do this my way.” She gave him another derisive smile. “You choose.”

“The, eh, easy…easy way,” the man said, trying to hold back tears as his broken hand lay limp in the vampires grip.

“Good,” she said, releasing her hold on him. “Now, strip.”

Without any questioning the officer started to undo his button down, navy blue shirt.

4:22am

“This way,” Thomas growled out, waving on his horde of minions. He ushered his followers through the lit up alleyway, “They’re close,” he said as he guided them through a unlocked back door.

“Spread out,” Dino shouted, pointing in different directions indicating where he wanted the minions to go. “Leon, Trevor, Darrell, go downstairs. Ben, Austin, Reid, check the back room.” Dino shouted out orders, never stopping to notice Thomas kneeling next to a small puddle of blood. “The rest of you …”

“They’re gone,” Thomas growled out in anger.

“What?” Dino shouted, snapping his head around to look at Thomas.

“They’re gone,” he repeated. “And the childe is bleeding.”

Coming to kneel beside his sire, Dino placed a finger in the spilt blood. Lifting his hand up, he studied the gooey red substance. “The bloods starting to congeal…” Dino looked up into Thomas’s yellow eyes “we’re looking at a fifteen minute head start.”

“Lets go,” he snarled out as he stood up in a fit of furry, his razor sharp teeth clenching together.

Tom, if we leave now, we’re going to be trapped by the sun,” pointed out Dino also rising from his kneeling position.

Irritated that one of his flunkies pointed out the impending doom that might have happened, he let out an aggravated growl. Swirling around, Thomas walked into the spacious storefront, grabbing the t-shirt of a vampire walking out of the back room. “You, take two others and find us food.” he demanded, pushing the fledgling towards the door. “You have thirty minutes.”

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Thu May 20, 2010 12:34 pm, edited 11 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I'm starting to wonder how Tara is going to devamp Willow...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:43 am 

Rating: Let's say PG-13
Disclaimer: All of the BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy and all them people

Chapter 15

12:12am

Once the cop had taken off his button down shirt and black tank top, the female vampire ripped off her own sateen white shirt. Standing in the dark, half naked, a smile ran across her face as she rubbed her right hand across her dried, blood stained stomach. The cops eyes grew wide when he spotted the copious amount of blood splattered across her abs.

“Your pants to,” she said as she continued to rub her blood-spattered stomach, removing some of the crusted on blood as she did so.

Sputtering from sheer nervousness, the cop did what he was told, yanking his pants down off his hips without even unbuttoning them.

4:10am

“The car is just up ahead,” Giles said as he briskly walked down the street.

“Angel, what’s the matter?” asked Xander, noticing the vampire sniffing the air. The blonde standing to his right gave the tall, bruised ridden man a quizzical look as he continued to smell the air.

“We need to hurry,” he said in an ominous voice.

“Did she find us?” Jesses asked wide eyed, panic written all over his face.

‘She found us!’ Tara said to herself, worried that the redhead , who she thought to have been out of commission for a few hours might be hot on their trail.

“I believe so. And they brought company,” Angel confirmed.

“Company?” Xander squeaked out.

“Yes,” He sniffed the air again, once more drawing a questioning look from the blonde. “Further back, but approaching.”

“Good God, lets go.” Giles said, reaching into his tweed jacket for his car keys. As they drew closer to Stevenson Hall Parking lot, the group of five entered the small red convertible, headind in the direction of Buffy’s house.

4:04am

The duo ran. Sire and childe, side by side. They ran through one of SunnyDale’s many graveyards before Willow came to a sudden holt.

Lifting her head up, she took in a sniff of the shifting winds. “They’ve changed directions.”

“Where?” Spike ask, his advanced years among the undead not matching the skills of his childe, as he too smelled the air.

“They’re heading north now,” Willow said, lowering her head back to its normal resting position.

“North? Are you sure?” Spike questioned his childe as he turned around in the direction she indicated.

“Yes. Heading through town now…away from campus.”

“Lets go.” Spike snapped out before sprinting across the grave yard in the direction of town, taking the direct route meant for cars.

Willow hesitated for a few moments, still looking in the direction SunnyDale College would be. She stood there for a minute or two before following suite behind her sire, leaping over tombstones and broken monuments in order to get to town faster.

12:30am

As she lent down to pick up the size large, polyester, navy blue shirt up off the ground, the vampire unceremoniously kicked the unconscious man over onto his side. Standing up straight, she slipped the cotton uniform on to her pale naked torso, the open fabric barely hiding her white bosoms.

Leaning down once more, the blonde vampire grabbed the half dead cop by the hair, dragging him towards his police cruiser. Leaning the nearly naked man, his soiled underwear the only item of clothing she didn’t take, up against the driver door she checked out her stolen outfit to make sure she looked the part of a California police officer.

Pulling the Glock 9mm out of its holster, she checker the clip to see how many bullets it held. Replacing the gun back into its sheath, she fastened the belt around her waist even tighter in order to keep up the size 36 pants on her slim frame. Looking once more at the barely breathing man, twin trails of blood dripping down his neck, she pondered whether or not she should take the man with her as a minion.

After a few seconds of musing it over, she decided it would be better to go to a new town with at least one crony. After all, all her old ones either were killed in Los Angelus or disserted her because of her psychopathic ways.

Grabbing the former cop once more by the hair, she opened the back door to the police cruiser, flinging the soon to be vampire inside. She watched with a smile as his head hit the iron bars that block any felon sitting in the back from harming a cop in the front. Slamming the door shut, just shy of catching his toes in the door jam, she made her way to the driver side, yanking the locked door open.

Once inside the car, she reached under the dashboard yanking out a bunch of colorful wires. Stripping two of the wires, the red and the blue, from their plastic coverings, she touched them together causing an electric spark and the car to burst to life with a load roar. Shifting the car into drive, she peeled out onto the road, flicking the sirens on in the process.

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Thu May 20, 2010 12:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:58 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... I wonder who the female vampire is who killed the cop, Darla or Drusilla... Los Angelus made me laugh...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:36 am 

Zampsa1975 : I'm glad you liked the last chapter. I'm releaved too that you can't tell who the female vampire is. I thought I might have made it a little to easy to tell. Thanks for always reading and replying. :peace

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 am 

Note: The ending of a chapter, two chapters back, was altered a little.

Rating: PG-13 A few swear words here and there

Chapter 16

3:19am

The stolen car screeched to a holt on the dusk lit street. The sirens atop the car, that were wailing only a few minutes ago, were now switched off. With the window to the driver side door rolled down just a little, smoke from a lit cigarette wafted out.

She stepped out of the police cruiser in front of a two story suburban home, flicking a smoldering cigarette butt onto the sidewalk and stomping it out with her boot. Slamming the car door closed behind her, she examined the street around her, noticing a group of four teenage boys hanging around a light post, a case of Budweiser, which once contain twenty-four beers, ripped open on the floor.

“Oh shit man,” said one of the inebriated boys, pointing out the police cruiser park a few houses down. “Cop!”

“Oh crap,” said another one of the teenagers, throwing his can of beer to the ground before dashing off down the street. Mimicking their friend, the three remaining guys ditched their beverages and took off running.

“SunnyDale,” She snickered as she started to walk down the pathway towards the two story house. “Smells like teen spirit.” Tucking in the oversized shirt into her pants, making sure she looked half the part of a respectable police office, the vampire gave herself a once over one more time before raising her hand to knock deafeningly on the red door.

“What! What?” Came an angry male voice from inside the house. Swinging the door open, “Don’t you know what time it is you assho…Officer!” The disheveled man in front of her wore a shocked look on his face as his blurry eyes took in the sight before him.

“Is there something wrong?” he asked as he wrapped his flannel robe tighter around his heavy built frame, his lime green boxers poking out from underneath the yellow and blue fabric.

“As a matter of fact there is,” said the vampire switching from foot to foot, fearful of the rising sun. “Do you mind if I come in?”

4:42am

“Willow we need to find shelter,” said Spike as he followed behind his childe, who was tracking down the scent of the blonde as if she was a bloodhound.

“We’re close,” she confirmed as she sniffed the air once more, the smell of honeysuckle and premium gasoline filling up her nostril.

“Oh yeah?” he said dryly with a raised eyebrow. “Well, so is the sun.”

Yanking on the back of the redheads collar, he jerked his childe to a stop beside a cellar door. Reaching down towards the latch, Spike snapped open the three inch thick lock, removing the reinforced chains holding the doors closed.

“Get in,” he said, giving the fledgling a slight shove. Walking down the four steps leading to the storm cellar, Spike reached back, closing the hatch behind him and descending the cellar into complete darkness.

“Great choice of location,” Willow said bleakly as she removed a cobweb off her shoulder. With her keen eyesight, Willow took in what would be their surroundings for the next thirteen hours. The low cement ceiling was covered in cobwebs and dangling spiders, there were a few crates that were scattered across the tightly cramped space covered in dust, and a ripped up suede couch that was encased in dust mites.

“Quit your bitching,” Spike said callously as he swiped a cob web away from his head. Walking over to the tattered couch, he plopped down rather unceremoniously, “This is quite nice compared to some of the places I‘ve hide in my day.”

“Wow,” Willow said unexcitingly as she snatched a black spider off the ceiling. She let the eight legged creature crawl across the proximal phalanx of her right hand, twisting her hand from side to side, never letting the insect travel anywhere else . “Thanks for reminding me you’re old.”

Spike snapped his head towards his disobedient offspring, giving her a steely glare. She in returned gave one back to her Sire before popping the spider into her mouth, clamping her jaw down with a pop.

5:37am

“Oh, the right side up Wheel Of Fortune,” said Austin as he placed down the last tarot card onto the carpeted floor.

“What does that one mean?” asked Reid, looking down at his last card, a worried look etched across his face, not sure if the card was good or bad.

“What do you think you are doing?” Asked Thomas, the muscle above his left eyebrow twitching intensely, as he looked down at two of his fledglings sitting Indian style on the floor.

“I’m reading Reid his future,” said Austin, pointing to the four colorful cards in front of him.

“How about I tell you what your future is going to be,” Thomas said with a forced, menacing smile. Looking into the newly born vampires pale blue eyes., “in a mere five seconds, its gonna end rather abruptly with a jagged piece of wood.”

“Uh,” Reid said, smiling weakly at the tall vampire hovering above him. Reaching down with his left hand, his gaze never wavering off of his boss, he absently grabbed a tarot card, ripping it in half.

“I’m gonna go help Darrel keep watch,” said Austin, scrambling out of his crossed legged position.

Narrowing his eyes at the remaining vampire, Thomas stepped directly on the tarot cards on the floor before walking away.

5:42am

Angel busted through the front door of the Summers home before Giles even had the chance to put his car in park. Skidding on the hardwood floors, Angel rounded the corner quickly from the main hall into the kitchen. Slipping on the linoleum tile, Angel’s burly frame crashed to the floor, the momentum he was running at causing him to crash head first into the counter island sending two of the chairs to topple over onto of him. Quickly scrabbling to his hands and feet as the beginning rays of sunlight streaming in through the window started to fry his skin, Angel scurried to the basement door, flinging it open and propelling himself down the flight of stairs away from the harsh light of day.

Outside, Giles shut down his car and motioned for everyone to get out of the vehicle. Once the three teens where out of his car, he ushered them up the front steps, looking over his shoulder every two seconds to make sure there was no appending threats.

“Do you think Angels okay?” Jesse whispered to Xander, hoping the blonde wouldn’t hear him.

“Yeah, he’s a tough dude,” Xander said with a reassuring smile as they rounded the corner into the living room.

“Good.” They took a few steps into the room before the sight on the couch caused them to stop. “Oh crap,” said Jesse, looking at the badly battered Slayer then behind him to the blonde who was standing in the doorway with her mouth ajar.

“Tara, I…” Xander stared.

“Need to tell me exactly what is going on here.”

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Thu May 20, 2010 12:37 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:22 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Tara really needs to know what the heck is going on, so that she can make Willow human again and maybe save Spike's hide in the process...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:58 pm 
3. Flaming O

I agree. Tara does need to know what's going on now. Then she can hopefully come in and save the day! Or...at least prevent herself from getting killed by Willow...or Spike for that matter. And I'm still wondering who the vamp was that killed the cop. Darla? Drusilla? Harmony? I'm not actually asking, merely thinking outloud.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:49 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

I'm really enjoying your story ... please continue ... :D

-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:56 pm 

Hey everyone! I have finally resurfaced after a long time away (sorry for the wait by the way) and have the next update set up and ready to go!!!
Hope you all like it.

Rating: R... Because I say the "F" word more then once

Chapter 17

:peace

5:43am

“Tara, dear, please take a seat,” said Giles, indicating the plush desk chair to his right.

“H-hell no. You n-need to tell me what the f-f-fuck is going on!” Tara shouted, as she clutched a bag she grabbed from her room to her chest, her knuckles growing white from shear force. “Who are y-you people? Wh-why is there a girl unconscious on the couch? And why the f-fuck was that guy s-sniffing the air!

Giles slowly removed his glasses from off his nose. Yanking out his handkerchief from inside his pocket, he gently started to clean the lenses. “Well, were should I start.”

“The beginning would be nice,” the blonde said as she shifted from one foot to the next. Her eyes kept shifting from the three men to the door at her left from which she entered the house.

The older gentlemen walked further into the living room, his hands cuffed together behind his back. He stopped walking when he reached the blonde, who if not covered in cuts and bruises would have seemingly looked to be sleeping. “What I am about to say can never be repeated outside of this house, understood?” said Giles, replacing his cleaned glasses back onto the bridge of his nose. He took a seat on the ottoman in front of Buffy, running his hand through her dirty hair, before turning his gaze back to the frightened blonde.

“Ok,” Tara said unsteadily.

“Buffy…” he paused, unsure as to exactly what to say. “Well you see, Buffy here is a unique individual.”

“She’s a Slayer!” blurted out Jesse, unable to hold in Buffy’s secret any longer.

“Jesse!” Xander said through his gritted teeth, his eyes nearly bugging out of his head.
“S-slayer?” Tara asked dumbfounded. “Vampire Slayer? As in t-the C-chosen One?”

“Quite,” assured Giles. “And I am her watcher.” He once again returned his attention to the beaten women laying on the couch.

“And t-the g-guy in the b-basement?” She asked, inching further into the living room and farther away from the kitchen.

“Vampire,” Xander said, confirming what the blonde was already thinking.

“N-no. Th-this is a joke.” Her hands holding the backpack clutched tighter. “Vampire’s d-don’t exist!”

“Come on Tar, how else where you able to pull of the magicy voodoo to burn Will’s….” his sentence trailed off as something clicked in his head. “How were you able to do the magicy voodoo?” Throughout his panicked state at the Magic Box and then later on while running away, he had forgotten all about Tara’s encounter with Willow.

“Magic?” Giles inquired.

3:20am

“So what can I do for you Officer?” Asked the robust man as he tied a loop into his robe belt. He led the women through his living room and into his kitchen, switching on lights as he went.

“Just here to get some…help,” She indicated in a vague manner.

“Oh.” He blinked his round bulgy eyes at the brunette a few times before replying. “What kind of help?“

“Well my colleague and I…” she threw a thumb over her shoulder in the direction of her car.

“ Colleague? Would they like to come in?” He offered as he went to his cumbered to rummage for what she assumed would be his midnight snack.

“That would be great,” she smirked. “Why don’t I go get him.”

“Oh, Officer.”

She turned around to stare at the middle-aged man. “Hmm?”

“Would you or your partner like something to drink?”

“As a matter of fact I think we would,” her eyes glistened yellow for a split second as she stared at the fat mans bulging neck.

“How does coffee sound?”

“Perfect.” She grinned before heading out of the house and down to the police cruiser.

Yanking the back door open, she lent half of her body into the vehicle, reached inside for the former cop. “Wakie Wakie,” she said as she slapped his blood drained face twice. “Mama’s got a surprise for you.” Her face switched to its demonic form at the thought of blood that would soon be pouring out of the fat mans neck.

“Hungry,” the newly turned vampire growled out as he stared up at his Sire.

“Good, get up.”

6:28am

Her hand slide gracefully down her chest, unclasping the eight fasteners that help her blouse together. Shrugging her shoulders backwards, she allowed the shirt to slide down her seemingly pale and fragile skin. Swinging the garment around, the redhead held the blouse chest high with her right hand, fingering a silver dollar size hole with her left index finger.

“I need a new shirt,” she husked out as she let the shirt fall to the ground, she watched as the material pooled around her booted feet.

“Of course you do,” Spike said sarcastically haven watched his childe mull over her ruined shirt for the last hour. “Would you like mine?” He pinched two spots on his shirt and stretched it in an outward direction. “It has very unique style lines and a worn in feel to it” he smirked, looking down onto his blood splattered, ripped, and tattered shirt.

“Bite me,” Willow growled out, her charred face flaking with the movement.

He leaped off the couch and over to his childe, gripping her cheekbones tightly “Already have my dear,” spike said drawly as he placed a gentle kiss on her lips. He watched as more flesh scraped away before releasing his grip.

Willow just snarled at him, displeased in her Sire attempt at humor. Turning around, she cantered over to the cellars entrance, making sure to stay clear of the stream of sunlight beaming between the cracked wooden doors. She stood there for a while and watched as another spider crept down its web and onto her shoulder. This time allowing the spider to crawl across her naked torso, down to her bellybutton before scooping it up .

“I almost had her,” she said out load as she gently petted the spiders back.

“We’ll get her don’t worry,” assured Spike as he rather unceremoniously plopped himself down on the tattered couch.

“Oh, I’m not worried,” she smirked as she stretched out her hand towards the stream of light. The spider in her palm tried to escape as her hand heated up from the sun. As her hand started to bubble up and blister from the sun, she watched as the spiders legs slowly started to burn off. “I know I will get her,” She giggled as she watched the spider explode.

:pinky

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Thu May 20, 2010 12:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:03 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Good that Tara finally is told the truth of what is going on...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:42 pm 
5. Willowhand

I really like this fic! More soon please!

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:05 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

thanks for the update but I need more! :D

-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:56 pm 
2. Floating Rose

U were so right... I liked that fic.. But now comes the dilemna of having to wait for more... Poo.
-Ty

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:54 pm 

New chapter to be posted in about 5 minutes :peace

Cantiemedown: I'm glad you like it...and you don't have to wait long for the next update! I have it all set.

LittleBit: Thanks! Update soon to come.

AmberGoddess: Thanks for your feedback. As promised to the others, another chapter is coming very soon.

Zampsa1975: Thanks for your feed back. I'm sorry that it has taken so long for a response. I hope you like the next chapter, Tara reveals a little truth about herself.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:17 pm 

Hey everyone! I have finally resurfaced after a long time away (sorry for the wait by the way) and have the next update set up and ready to go!!!
Hope you all like it.

Rating: PG to PG-13

Chapter 18

4:00am

“I didn’t know if you wanted cream or sugar so I just left is black, said the homeowner, grouping the three coffee mugs together so he could pick them all up at once. “But there is half-n-half on the table along with sugar if you want to…put… it…in.” His speech slowed down and his heartbeat escalated as he noticed the two demonic forms standing in his kitchen doorway. Staring at the vampires that had just entered his home, his grip on the cups loosened, causing the mug in front, held by his eight fingers to fall to the floor, quickly followed by the remaining two mugs that slipped from their handles off of his thumbs.

“I take mine black,” said the female vamp stepping forward. “With a hint of blood.” She watched as the three glass mugs met their demise on the tiled kitchen floor, shattering over the mans bare feet, opening small cuts and large gashes as pieces of broken glass penetrated his feet.

“I just want blood,” grunted the newbie vamp from behind her, licking his lips as he too watched the cuts appear.

She watched as the man audibly gulped, his pulse thumping out of his neck in a quick uneven rhythm. He backed up unsteadily into the kitchen counter, his hands searching aimlessly behind him for any type of weapon. “Get. Get out,” His voice was high pitched and in no way fierce. “I…I mean it,” he squeaked as he grabbed a metal ladle out of the sink, waving it half menacingly in front of the two demons.

“Oh, so scary,” She teased as she walked forward, her newly turned fledgling fallowing close behind. “Drop the spoon.”

“No” he shot back. He gripped the metal object with both hands, holding it out in front of him defensively as if it were a sword.

Rolling her eyes at the petrified man, “fine. Have it your way.” With a snap of her fingers, her childe swooped past her, yanking the ladle out of the mans hand and twisting his right arm behind his body.

Twisting the man’s hand back and behind his own body, the ex cop waited patiently for his mothers signal to feed. Once he received the head nodded to start feeding, he lowered his parched lips and gleaming teeth into the mans bulging neck. New to the raging craving that was taking over his body, the newly turned vampire vigorously sunk his teeth into the mans flesh, chomping away at the bulging veins.

Aggravated at the lack of blood flow spurting threw the puncture wounds, the ex cop ripped off a chunk of skin from the mans neck. He watched intently as blood flowed like a volcano from the gapping wound, trickling down the slowly dying mans neck, before quickly lapping it up.

She listened to the homeowners heartbeat grow weaker and weaker as her newest childe sucked the life out of him. As he grew close to dying she stepped closer to his limp body, “That’s enough,” she proclaimed pushing away her childes eager mouth. “Now he’s mine.”

5:42am

“Get in,” growled a fledgling vampire as he shoved two scared and dainty teenagers into the Magic Box’s main entrance. A few steps behind him, his fellow fledgling struggled to hold his grip on a bulky fidgeting jock, as he stepped them through the door.

“Breakfast’s ready,” announced the first vampire as he kicked the rump of the lanky male teen he had captured on the streets. “And just in time too,” he said as he looked to the main door, rays of sunlight starting to peek through the glass panels.

“Good,” husked Thomas as he came out from the back room. “I’m starving.”

“Which one do you want boss?” Asked the second vamp, repositioning his hold on the boy. Still holding a tight grip on the struggling jock, his cold hand rapped firmly around the thick neck, twisting his head to the side so Thomas could get a good look at his jugular.

“Take him into the back,” Thomas admonished. “Share him with the rest.”

“Right away,” smiled the vamp as he started to walk again, the squirming teen in his hands making it hard for him to move fast.

“But,” Thomas uttered lightly. “Make sure he stay’s alive. He will make a great new…minion.”

“I’ll take the boy,” Thomas smiled, his face shifting into it’s demonic form as he gazed upon the fair-haired male. “Reminds me of an old friend.”

“What about her,” the first vampire piped up, indicating the female teenager curled up in a ball on the floor, crying her eyes out.

“Give her to Dino,” he said absently as he grabbed the young boy off the floor by his dirty blonde hair. “Maybe if you’re good he’ll share.”

“Will do,” mumbled the vamp as he lifted the female up, flinging her over his shoulder as he walked into the back room.

Tracing the back of his fingertips gently down the quivering boys jaw line, “What’s you’re name precious?”

“Dan… Danny Kenmore,” he got out meekly, his bottom lip trembling with fear.

“No,” quipped Thomas, pinching his lips together as he shook his head back and forth in displeasure. “Now that won't do.” He retraced his fingers back down the boys jaw, this time letting his fingers linger a little longer at the edge of his mouth

“Uh…I’m…,” The boy stammered, as he tried not to flinch away from the demons touch.

“No,” Thomas repeated as he continued to stroke his menials face, his eyes wondering over the lithe boys body. “I shall call you William.”

6:11am

“Magic?” Giles inquired. “Please,” he indicated towards the chair in the living room. “There is much we need to discus.”

“There’s nothing to discus,” proclaimed Tara. “I j-just want to leave.”

“I’m afraid I can’t allow that,” Giles said in a sturdy voice, his large frame blocking the blondes exit towards the door.

The blonde looked up into his aging grey eyes with fear sketched across her face. She slowly took steps backwards as the British man came closer towards her. She looked over to where Xander had been standing in the parlor, maybe she could try to make a run for it.

“Giles?” Xander asked in bewilderment. He took a few steps into the room to try and comfort the unknown blonde. “You can’t just tie her up!”

Snapping his head around towards the younger man. “Are you daft?” Turning his attention back to the blonde, he was just in time to catch her by the waist as she tried to run by. “Listen,” he yelled angrily as he flung the blonde backwards. The momentum of which he threw her and her own weight causing her to topple over onto her rear and skid on the wooden floor. “You are not allowed to leave this house until this whole Willow, vampire, magic mess is figured out. Understood?”

The venom in his voice caused both Xander and Tara to shake their heads yes. “Now, since you are going to be here for a while, why don’t you tell me about this magic of yours.” The calmness in his voice, and the way he asked the last question seemed to be even scarier to Tara then when he yelled.

“I…My mom. S-she was powerful. She t-tought me e-everything I k-know,” Tara chocked out, her head was bowed downwards so she would not have to look the British man in the eyes.

“Was?” Giles interjected, noticing the blonde referring to her mother in the past tense.

“Y-yes.” She raised her gaze from off of the floor to the man towering above her. “S-she died a f-few years ago. S-s-she h-had c-can…c-can,” Her stutter started to intensify as she talked about her recently deceased mother.

“Tara, that’s enough,” Xander said stepping forward, extending out his right hand for the blonde to grab onto. “You don’t have to talk about her if you don’t want to.”

“Yes. Xander is quite right,” Giles quipped, stepping back away from the two teens so Xander could help the girl to her feet. “You do not need to talk about your mother if you don’t feel comfortable.”

“Thank you,” Tara smiled shyly at Xander as she got to her feet.

“No problem,” he replied back, shooting the blonde a quick smile.

“So Tara, how long have you been practicing?” Giles asked, hoping this question wouldn’t stir up any old memory’s. “That is if you don’t mind answering.”

“All m-my life pretty much,” Tara answered, fidgeting with the book bag she held close to her chest.

“Hey Tara, why don’t you take my seat,” offered Jesse, standing up from the chair he had been sitting in.

She nodded politely towards the younger boy, taking up his offer to sit down. “I’m a pr-practicing Wicca. I-if t-that’s what y-you want to h-hear.”

“Wicca?” Jesse asked, turning his head to Giles for an answer.

“We a-are not evil. We d-don't harm or s-seduce people. We are not d-dangerous. We are ordinary p-people like you. We have families, j-jobs, hopes, and d-dreams,” Tara went on to describe.

“Of course,” Giles said absently as he removed his glasses from off the bridge of his nose. “Wicca is a very decentralized religion. Many Wiccans develop their own beliefs, rituals, and other practices,” he went on muttering, almost to himself rather then to anyone else.

“Yes,” Tara answered even though there was no question asked. “And if t-that was your not s-so subtle way of a-asking m-me where my p-power comes from, t-then it c-comes f-from good.”

“Good?” Xander asked. A perplex look covering his face.

“Yes,” Tara clarified. “U-unlike s-some other Wiccan’s, w-who use darkness a-and evil as th-their main power source, I h-harvest my p-powers from light. I u-use earth’s n-natural beauty and p-power to help m-me with my s-spells.”

“And the spell at the Magic Shop?” Giles asked, replacing the glass back onto his face so he could get a clear look of the blonde’s.

“A s-simple embed s-spell,” Tara replied. She looked around the room, first staring at the two confused teenagers, Giles, then the unconscious body laying on the couch. “W-would y-you like t-to see one of m-my books?” She asked as she unzipped her book bag, bring her gaze back to the tall British man.

“I would love too.”

Last edited by mmmh-Hot-Sauce on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:33 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:32 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Can't wait to see the next meeting between Willow & Tara...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:18 am 
2. Floating Rose

More badass vamp willow PLEASE!!! :party :pray :peace
-Ty
-edited- I almost don't like giles in this... He's kinda bipolar..... Eh...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:15 am 
3. Flaming O

great update! cant wait to see how the next chapter turns out.... oh and i think i know who the female vamp is but im not quite sure. hopefully the next chapter will help identify her some more. Keep up the good work. I will wait her not so patiently for some :wtkiss lol ;-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next