The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Random Bits - Finding Tara - Part I - 06/05/2012
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:49 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Deb,

See, I knew there was a reason I liked you, lol. One, the story is such a treat, hopefully there will be more to it(?), and two, I love Belinda! I was 19 when I read it and then I read the Sleeping Beauty Trilogy Ann Rice wrote under A. N. Roquelaure. I was very shy and very green - and let's just say to quote George Takei "Ohh, Myyyy". Those four books do leave an impression, although you can't forget Exit to Eden (which I read last, so it kind of lost its "oomph" by then & I still see pictures of Rosie O'Donnell in leather too - *shudders* that movie was just baaad) if you're gonna go there with the other four...

So then fitting Tara into Belinda's shoes, I almost expected her to pull out a pack of Gauloise and light one up... *shakes head* maybe I need to pull that one out and read it again... :grin

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:38 am 
9. Gay Now

Very interesting beginning...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:17 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 9
Dear Deb,

I had every intention last night to read this most recent fic. Instead I (re)read through all the other fics. Then I fell asleep before getting to the new one and left my phone uncharged so it died and I woke up late. That was my first mistake. The second was deciding the perfect time to read it was during lunch. I only got through the first part and wanted to finish it on the drive home.

Fuck me sideways. You still reign supreme of the smut authors because not only do you write it well the rest of the story is intriging and wonderful. I won't harass you about finishing the previous fic instead I will await patiently for that and this latest to be updated. No I am not giving you puppy dog eyes... (whimper).

Seriously always glad to see you posting things.

Delayne

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:25 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Ariel - Congrats on your dibs! Yes, punch to the gut but also pretty realistic I think. I'm sort of glad that Willow gets how basically screwed she is on this one. I'm glad that you enjoy this Willow. I saw her as sort of like the Willow we know but also both more and less if that makes any sense.

Quote:
The love scene almost broke my Hot-O-Meter and I'll have to buy a replacement because I see danger ahead! You are one of the great writers of smut!
Thank you so much!
I'll add more as soon as the muse commands me to do so. Thanks for reading and your patience.
Grimm - I'm so glad that you found it both awesome and funny. Sometimes I write things that sound funny in my head and no one else seems amused. Sorry you almost got kicked out of the library though.

Quote:
How could Willow not ask her age?....Probably because the truth would be a deal breaker (if Tara was a minor...which she isnt?).
Yes. That is precisely why she didn't try to find it out or even ask. She wants to be gloriously ignorant. And now that she knows Tara's name it would be very easy to research her but if she's still afraid of her age, will she do that?
Quote:
Obviously she researched Willow. So, she can't be a total street kid since she has access to a computer and the net.
Hmmm. I'm not sure I agree with your logic since she could be crashing on a friend's couch or using the computer at the library. Still... good thinking.
Thanks!
vampyregurl73 -
Heather - I hope there will be more to this story but I'm at the Muse's mercy so we'll see. I read Belinda every few months. It's just so... Ann Rice. I read the three Sleeping Beauty books too and was sort of like... as you said - Oh My. Exit to Eden is hysterical and the movie was just so terrible. It is like one of those things that you watch so you can laugh because it is so awful.
I have to consciously avoid making this one exactly like Belinda plus smoking. Yuck and deadly and yuck.
zampsa19752001 - Thanks so much.
dtburanek - Yay for re-reading the others. I think they are all fun in very different ways. I have the same thing happen frequently. I will start to read an update and think that I want to backtrack and remind myself of what is going on and before I know it, I've read for an hour and still haven't read the update.
Quote:
Fuck me sideways. You still reign supreme of the smut authors because not only do you write it well the rest of the story is intriging and wonderful.
Blush. Or something like that.
Lol about the previous thing and this one. I've been working on the conclusion to the previous but this one just jumped out. We'll see which I continue next. Thanks always!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:13 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi Debra,

That was great fun. It certainly drew me in and I do hope you continue with it. (I’d also love to read the conclusion of The Three of Us.) I found your version of Willow to be very appealing in this, and the last line was great. Surely you won’t leave her (and us) hanging?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:46 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

I really, really, REALLY hope there is a part 2 for Finding Tara....soonish.

This story is wicked seXXXy!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:35 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
WAYLAND - Thanks for commenting. I do plan to write more. Someday...

Grimm - thanks. I plan on adding another chapter.