The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Stadium's Goddesses [Updated October 6th]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:13 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 1
Hello Kittens :)

I have this bad habits to write many things at once, and you usually never see many works at once, but here, I needed to write something lighter and less angsty than Broken Dolls, and I thought "why not to share it?". So I am sharing it with you. I don't know ho wI will update it, my priority is still the Broken Dolls.
But here it is almost angst free, light, funny, and well, way much easier to read.

Halo, remember this conversation we had not so long after the con? Well you should remember a bit, and here is the fic I imagined...

Title: The Stadium's Goddesses.
Author: Julia DeRoussie
Rating: R to NC 17 overall.
Disclaimers: I don't own anything, well maybe some characters, but that's all, all the others come from Daddy Joss' great imagination (who sometimes doesn't work very well.. ;-) ).
Spoilers: None so much, maybe a slip about the Season 8.. But really, it will be a little one. Not even about Willow. Do'nt worry.
Distribution: Please feel free to ask. :)
Summary: To raise money for the research against the cancer of the Uterus, female sportives from Sunnydale make a Nude Calendar. High Jump and 100metre hurdles champion Willow Rosenberg and Eventing Champion Tara Maclay meet... I guess it is enough said? Please? I hate to do summaries!
Feedbacks: Oh please, I have discovered myself as a feedback whore. :blush
Note:There is a sort of debate going on in this fic, I do have a very specific opinion, but as I try to make good arguments for both sides, it may not be obvious which one it is. And to hurt nobody's feeling it is better that way. :)
Note 2:My beta is very busy and so I didn't want to bother her, and so it is not betaed. Thanks for your understanding.

Here we go:

[center]Chapter 1[/center]

[hr]

Tara Maclay felt very out of place as she entered the car park of the Olympic Stadium of Sunnydale. How comes a little town as Sunnydale had an Olympic Stadium and many other Olympic places was beyond her. But she wasn't about to complain. It was a plus for her. Not every horse rider could train on an Olympic field.

Yet she wasn't used to go in this stadium. She felt very nervous. As nervous as the morning of a competition. Not especially an important one, all competitions are importants. And there is no scarier competitions than the first ever.

But this, this was so scary. Why did she agree? Oh right. It was a way to raise funds for research against Cancers. Uterus cancer to be precise. But still... Here she was, having brought her competition material as asked and about to play some model with it... Naked. That was the nervous thing. It was a naked photo shoot.

Tara gulped one last time before exiting her red Mini Cooper. People often were surprised by such a little car... But what were they expecting? She didn't have to take her horse everywhere with her, and so she didn't need a 4 runner every day.

Here we go. Thought Tara, watching the wonder that was this Stadium. She made her way to her truck where she took her saddle and her heavy case with her most beautiful brushes and her helmet.

She then walked to the entrance where a security guard checked for her name and then let her in.

Inside it was as busy as in a Bees colony. Or a Ants Colony? A Colony for sure.

Thankfully, someone went to guide her towards the changing rooms where she was asked to come out wearing only a bathrobe, which was given to her.

After putting down delicately her saddle and case, Tara undressed and put the robe on. She didn't know what to do of her clothes though, and couldn't find a locker available AND closing. She poked her head out of the changing room where the female assistant was waiting for her.

"Huh, Please? Emily? Where can I put my clothes?" Asked Tara blushing slightly.

"Oh sorry, here is your key." Said Emily, blushing too.

Tara took the key and smiled. It seems I'm not the only one nervous here. I wonder why she is nervous though, she doesn't have to get naked in front of dozens of people.

Once her clothes locked, Tara took her stuff and exited the changing room.

The silence was stretching as they were making their was through the stadium. It was getting uncomfortable but Tara was too shy to break it. So she just tried to clear her throat.

"Sorry I was day dreaming, I'm a bad assistant, I should tell you about your day, it's just I'm so excited, soon Willow Rosenberg will be here! How luck is Helena to be her assistant." Babbled Emily.

Tara's eyebrows shot up. She had now the why of the nervousness, but how to answer to someone who just told you she'd rather be the assistant of someone who you didn't know about?

"Huh, I'm going to sound like a moron, but who is Willow Rosenberg?" asked Tara.

"What? You don't know Willow Rosenberg? You're kidding right? Oh no you're not kidding, huh sorry. She is an athlete very famous through the world. She jumps so high! But we were attributed persons we didn't know. So huh, sorry I hope I didn't hurt you? I am not interested at all in horse sports and Helena is interested only in basketball and soccer, that's why she got Willow." Explained Emily, her enthusiasm becoming disappointment in the end.

"No it's alright. And no I don't know Willow Rosenberg, I love many sports though, it's just the five last years have been very busy for me. Didn't get so much time to watch other sports. Or anything. Ask me about the last movie I saw, I fear it was Sea Biscuit, and because I was watching the kids from my horse club. Anyway, what is my planning today?" Answered Tara.

"Huh, we will start by the make up of course, then you'll meet the photographer, you will do a first shooting today, here. Then you will have a break of about two hours, then make up once again, and then a photo shoot with all the athletes. It is the only day everybody is here at the same time. A dozen of naked hot chicks together, believe me this calendar will be sold out in less than two weeks." Then noticing what she had just say, Emily blushed three shades of red, while Tara laughed out loud.

"And here I was nervous about being naked in front of a dozen of persons, now it is twice more, and I also have to think about all those 14 year old boys in the club who are going to put the calendar in the lockers' room and in the club house. Dear!" Chuckled again Tara. she had not thought about the teenage boy in her club yet, but seeing as how much she received compliments from them already, she was sure she would have at least twice more gifts... Which means she would have to buy any oil for her material for at least a year. Hopefully she would not have 20 pounds of carrots. As much as she loves veggies, the carrots are for her horse and he doesn't eat that much of carrots. Wouldn't be too good for him anyway. And there was no way she was starting to eat carrots at every meal of the day, every day.

Then a thought stuck Tara.

"Wait, a shot with every athlete? Like naked with every athlete?" Asked a pale looking Tara.

"Well yes, like in the showers..." Answered Emily.

"oh... ok..." answered Tara, seeming far away, lost in her thoughts.

A navy blue PT Cruiser entered the car park really fast. It parked on several parking places. As soon as the engine was off, one of the passenger got out and went to throw up. The driver exited, following worriedly her vomiting friend.

"Willow? Are you ok? It wasn't that bad! Come on get out of this bush! Willow!" She complained.

"You! You Buffy Anne Summers! You will never ever again allowed to drive my car. It was a stupid bet, I have lost it, fine, but I will never ever put my life, and my car's life in your hands ever again, don't look at me that way! Not only are we almost an hour late, but I also almost died 3 fucking times!" Said an angry red haired Willow Rosenberg, her face as red as her hair.

She started to make her way to the Stadium entrance, not running but not slowly either. Buffy jogged to catch her.

"Oh come on I am not that bad a driver! what if your life was in danger and there was only me to drive your car and save you?" asked the petite blonde, a bit hurt by her friend, but also very amused by the whole situation.

"Then I'll die." Said Willow, her ton implying the end of the conversation. She was truly mad. If there was one thing Willow Rosenberg hated was to be late. Thankfully her and Buffy were participating to this calendar thing for 3 years now, and so they knew what to do and wouldn't loose as much time as they did the first time. Still... An hour late was way to much for someone who was sick when she was 5 minutes late.

They made they were inside towards the changing room while their assistants gave them keys and programs. Willow had no idea who those new assistants were, it seemed it changed every year. Always young athletes who didn't know her. Which was good, she loved her fans but sometimes it was weird when naked.

Then, Buffy asked an interesting question, and for once Willow was glad she did.

"So, who's here this year? Beside us of course." Asked the petite blonde, to Helena and Louisa.

"Faith Lehane and Kendra Richardson" Chirped Helena a bit too enthusiastically.

"Indeed, as last year there are the both of you, Faith Lehane, Kendra Richardson, Lena Strauss, Mary Roselynn, Carmen Cruz and Daniela Boon. Four new ladies, Rebecca Lawson, Karen Mulder, Sandy Kim and Tara Maclay." Said calmly Louisa, but ending with a giant smile.

"Oh I know Rebecca Lawson, we have run into each other during some competitions... She is great at 100 metres hurdles." Said Willow, trying to see if she knew any from the new ones beside Rebecca.

"I wonder which color are Daniela's hair this year..." said Buffy.

"Thank you girls, we'll be right back". Said Willow as Buffy and her entered the changing room.

Tara Maclay exited the Make Up loge totally relaxed.

"You seem less anxious than earlier Miss Maclay." Said Emily.

"To spend 20 minutes being massaged while the make up guy put oil on me tens to do that. Well there will still had some more to put just before the shoot, but really, this guy has magic fingers. And please call me Tara" Said Tara, unnoticing Emily's blush.

They both made their way toward the shooting spot, Emily carrying most of Tara's stuff so as to not undo too much of the make up.

"Can I ask you what is your sport is? I mean I know you ride a horse and that's about all I know... So I wondered?" Asked shyly Emily.

"Oh sure, plus it seems the previous shooting isn't done yet." Said Tara pointing to the other woman being shoot by flashes over and over.

"So my sport is Eventing, which is actually three disciplines. Dressage, Cross-Country and Show-Jumping. I usually do the 3DE format, which is Three Days Event. The one day is very tiring, and my horse is still young, he gets bored pretty easily." Said Tara, trying to let her explanation free of jargon.

"You have your own horse then?" Asked curiously Emily.

"Yes, Well we're a team for 3 years now and I'm going out on competition with him for a bit less than 2 years; Before that i used to ride essentially two horses in my club. But when I went to train for a year in Europe, I fell in love with this wonderful horse. His name is Miracle, and he wears it very well if you ask me." Smiled Tara, always proud to talk about her Miracle.

I'll see him tomorrow I guess for the photo shoot in the castle... oh that's our turn, lady please take off this!" grinned Emily, feeling more comfortable around Tara.

Tara felt nervous once again as the photographer presented himself and the staff started to lay about her stuff.

Once explained what the photographer wanted, Tara took off her bathrobe, took her saddle, and posed as asked, changing every now and then regarding the artist's directions.

Twenty minutes later Tara was allowed to put back on her bathrobe, which was good because she was starting o freeze so much she was afraid her nipples would fall off.

As she was taking her saddle back, Tara noticed the following athlete getting ready. It was a gorgeous redhead, and... Oh she took off her bathrobe! Thought Tara, having some difficulties to take her eyes away. Emily's gasp of pleasure helped her though. She turned toward the young woman and raised her eyebrows.

Emily dragged her in a corner, where she whispered, "It's Willow Rosenberg!"

Willow was once again mad at Buffy. Because she had been one hour late, she hadn't been able to get to watch the persons before her, and arriving here to see a Greek Goddess totally naked with a saddle hiding her backside and her lower belly, she regretted to not have been able to see more. Especially since the Goddess put her bathrobe on.

Louisa beside her whispered.

"It's Tara Maclay, it's nice to have riders as good looking as her. Makes the sport more enjoyable, not for me 'cause I'm not gay, but my brother stopped to tease me when we saw her last performance... When he'll see the calendar he will even try to learn to ride!"

Willow could only nod. She wasn't going to argue that riding a horse wasn't a sport, and she wasn't going to argue that horses were evil beasties, and that such a goddess should stay far away from them. Then it was her turn and she took off her bathrobe. She went on professional mode and tried to ignore the beautiful blonde watching her form a corner.

"Ok Ladies, we are all tired and we all want to go back home, take a hot shower and just be lazy... So lets just take some shoots of you all together and we will be done!!" Said enthusiastically the photographer.

At almost 8:00 pm, after having spent more than ten hours in a bathrobe in this cold stadium, most of the women were ready to go home indeed. Especially when almost 7 hours of this time were spent waiting. All women did exactly as they were told, making the shooting go pretty fast.

Only half an hour later, the photographer said he was done.

"Thank you ladies, see you tomorrow for some, next year for others, or sometimes when life would make our paths meet again for the others!"

Putting back on their bathrobes, all were talking. Willow noticed that the blonde was talking to no one but searching for something.

She decided to go and talk to the beautiful blonde.

"Huh, Hello?" said shyly the red haired woman.

Tara's head shot up at the sound of someone speaking. A childlike voice, yet with some notes of womanhood. It was a very original and nice voice.

"H-hi" smiled Tara.

Willow was speechless, not only did this woman looked gorgeous, but her voice, in this very short syllable, sounded like angels. Shaking her head she managed somewhat to find words.

"Hi". Ok, so this is not so much words as a repetition, are you trying to imitate Spooky the great our mascot? Thought Willow. "I mean Hello. i mean huh, my name is Willow Rosenberg, I haven't had the pleasure to be introduced by you." babbled Willow. Then her eyebrows shot up to her roots hearing herself. "To you! I meant to you! Of course! errr... Not so much for an introduction. Lets start again ok?" Said Willow to a very amused and blushing Tara.

"Ok so Hello, My name is Willow Rosenberg, I am here because I'm an athlete, I would say talented even, but as you can see my true identity is Spaz. That's what I'm champion of, and you are?" Said Willow in one breath.

Tara couldn't help but smile. She found this amusing, and cute and adorable.

"Hi". Smiled goofily Tara. See that's exactly what to not do, talk stupid you.

"I mean, nice to meet you, my name is Tara Maclay, known as a professional rider, very good at eventing I heard, but in reality just a goof." Said Tara, still smiling, but blushing a bit.

"Really nice to meet you Tara. May I call you Tara? I mean I've seen you naked, it brings some kind of unsaid right to call ourselves by our first names right? But then again almost 30 persons have seen me naked today, and over the last three years thousands of people, maybe more, have seen me naked and I am not expecting every unknown person to come to me calling me Willow, it would be rude, so maybe I should call you Miss Maclay? I am sorry I'm babbling, I tend to do that sometimes, it is not on purpose on something, it is just I go on and on and on and we haven't yet found a way to stop me, and right now I'm trying, don't worry it will stop very soon. Sorry."

Tara could only chuckled and smiled at the adorableness that was Willow Rosenberg.

"That's ok, I do that often too." Said Tara.

"Really?" asked a surprised Willow.

"Well it kind of stay in my head, but sometimes I go on and on and on, and five minutes later I still haven't answered and people get worried. I understand. Your mouth really work fast doesn't it?"

"I guess. That's nice to know that even if it stays unspoken, I'm not the only one. What do you say we go get clothes on? I am very cold" said Willow.

"Sure, lets go".

The empty changing room in which Tara undressed earlier was now full of a dozens of women chatting amiably, all almost naked, some showering, others just changing.

Tara went directly to her locker, retrieving her clothes. Thankfully, after the first shoot, Emily and her put her saddle and case back in her truck. It would have been awkward in front of all these women. Tara knew that many athletes thought of eventing as a non sport. She was pretty sure at least two persons here thought the same. It was statistic. People tend to think that the horse is the only one tiring itself, and that the rider could be anybody. Most of people thinking this had not even ever tried to just ride. And others had done only that. Willow's soft voice interrupted her thoughts.

"You're not showering?" she asked.

"Huh no, I am not done yet, I still have to do some work to do so it would be pointless." Answered Tara, still smiling. It seemed to Willow this woman was always smiling. It was nice.

"Oh ok, you train this late? I know Buffy prefers to train at night, are you a nocturne person as well?" Asked curiously Willow.

"Huh? Oh no, it's just I have been stuck here all day and so nobody walked Miracle, and it is not good for his mood to stay in the stables all day long without at least a good walk. And I also need to check that everything is ok for his transport tomorrow to the castle, for the other shoot?" Said Tara, not yet understanding while willow has suddenly become so pale. It was really weird on a redhead to be paler than usual.

Behind her a brunette laughed.

"Is Miracle a horse?" Tara nodded the affirmative.

"Awww poor Willow will be close to a big horsie! Don't run Willow, you're fast but I'm sure it's faster!!!" Laughed the brunette at the ever blanching Willow.

Tara frowned at the brunette, not understanding where the fun was. Many people were very afraid of horses, especially hers. He was big indeed.

"Don't worry he is very nice and will be very tied up except when with me, and I don't think they have planned any shooting with the both of us together" said Tara, trying to reassure the redhead, who smiled a bit, even though it wasn't one of the genuine smiles she has greeted the blonde for the past fifteen minutes.

Another woman talked to Tara.

"I've seen pictures of you and your horse, he's big, how tall is he? 16 hands? He's very a beautiful model." said the weird haired woman. There were many colors in this hair and Tara was unable to say which one over come the others.

"Thank you, he's 16.9 hands tall and weights about 1200 pounds. But he's a big baby." smiled Tara, always happy to talk about her wonderful friend.

Saying this she was almost fully clothed, so she said her goodbyes, and exited the room, going on the parking. A bit saddened by Willow's silence, and fear of horses. Not really knowing why. You doofus, you do know why, she's cute and you'd love to see her riding a horse in tight pants. You perv. You just saw her naked, but you prefer imagining her in tight pants? What's your problem? Her thoughts were once again interrupted by Willow's voice.

"Wait! Tara Wait!!" Willow was running behind her, still wearing only her bathrobe. "You forgot your bathrobe, they won't give you another tomorrow, I did the mistake the first year and it was kind of very awkward." She said blushing.

Tara smiled once again. She was touched by this.

"Thank you Willow. That's very nice of you. I suppose I won't see you tomorrow though?" Asked Tara, disappointment filling her voice on the last question.

"Why? Yes I do the shoot tomorrow so you will see me!" Said Willow, confused.

"I will be almost 99% of the time with Miracle. And it seems you have horse fear, like many people don't worry, so..." explained Tara.

"Oh". Willow's mouth formed a perfect O. "I hope I will be able to see you though, maybe I'll even go a bit close to your horse... a dozen of feet... He will be tied to something heavy right?"

Tara smiled. She couldn't help. It was the only thing she could do. Here was a stranger who was very cute, who she was going to see the net day to a photo shooting, with horse fear, who was still willing to come to about a dozen of feet to see her. It would seem ridiculous to many people, but having a phobia herself, Tara understood very well that it was already a lot.

"I can't promise anything because I have no idea what they have planned for me and Miracle, but I will try to find you. If I can't well you will be unable to miss me, I will be close to the purple truck with written in cursive letters "Miracle du Gay" with a rainbow. If you miss this truck, you will need glasses I tell you!" chuckled Tara. Willow chuckled along.

""Miracle du Gay"? Is it his name? Weird!" chuckled Willow. "Does it mean you're gay?" she blurted out.

Now Tara laughed even more. "Yes his name is totally going along with me! I have no idea why he is Du Gay. He's french, who tries to understand French people anymore?"

Tara then turned to her truck, opened it and put her bathrobe with her other stuff.

"Well then, I really should go if I want some hours of sleep tonight. So, I say see you tomorrow Willow?"

Willow smiled and nodded. "Tomorrow it is. The big purple gay truck. Rainbowed. With a big horsie."

Tara nodded and made her way to her door. As she was getting in her car, she heard Willow say "nice car". Then she was gone back to the changing room she guessed.

And Tara made her way to the Horse Club of Sunnydale. She had lots of thing to tell to her baby.

[hr]

I will check bad tomorrow for mispelling... Right now I can't see anything anymore but am sure there are still plenty.

Thanks for reading,
Julia :)

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

Last edited by JujuDeRoussie on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Stadium's Goddesses [Started March 16th]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:35 pm 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Yay I got dibs :D
I.N.T.E.R.E.S.T.I.N.G. :wink hope t see more soon
and I didn't leave any fb onBorken Dolls cos I have to process your story and leave some intelligent fb, but I'm a faithful reader

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:37 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Great beginning Julia. I hope Willow gets over her fear of horsies so she could spend more time with Tara... update-y goodness soon?

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:45 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Great start, I can not wait till you get to the :wtkiss . They are my favorite.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:46 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

This is awesome, and I can't wait to see where it goes! :) Definitely hoping for more soon!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:15 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hello Juju, :wave
I love your new story.It's funny and unique and the plot is promise of much fub for sure. :bounce
I am very much enjoying Buffy in this one as well. :dance
Very good characterization . :clap
I can see that this will be fun as well for you to write. :)

I of course very much love the mascot for Willow's team...I bet he is a very cute, funny and sexy chick o magnetic... ;-)

It should be fun to see how you will approach the sport-non spot argument here. :hmm

:kdevil I see that you have opted to go the immediate attraction route which is obviously the only realistic route here do to the fact that they're two very hot sexy :drool hot :luv growl chicks running around and as soon as they see the glorious ,sparkling ,heartstopping, double drool :drool :drool causing sight of there respective nakedness ,it is as though the final torch bearer has made their way to the podium, and ignited the symbolic flame that will mark the opening ceremony of the lusty beginning of sexual olympic style follies ... :thud
No? :shock Not yet :rolleyes ? Damn . :miff ..To bad.I must wait then I guess... :impatient
Good Job with this one Sweetie... :bigwave
Rose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:38 pm 
2. Floating Rose

OMG!!
That is SO cooooooool!! :bounce :bounce :bounce I'm astonished you did it!! I guess the idea was waiting somewhere in your little head, huh?

I'm so glad you wrote it! Well, I might be pretty proud of myself too... :blush :-D

Anyway, that is a piece of work, Julia (yes, absolutely!). A very fun story, and very promising! It sure changes the mood after Broken Dolls.

I promise I will leave a real feedback... I don't know when, but I will do it! For now, thank you very much! Here, I think you lightened my week! At least! ;-)
...You may even deserve a banana or two! lol. :banana :eatme :banana

Looking forward to more! :bigwave

Superbus, "Travel the World"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:45 am 
3. Flaming O

I had kind of decided not to start reading any new fics until one of them is finished, but it seems that I may as well try to stop eating...

Interesting start really. I have never imagined Willow as a sports gal, but it seems to work very well. Not that she is non-sporty, but I just never thought of it :)

Can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:17 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

:applause Wooo-Hooo. Way to go JuJu with the NC-17 rating.

Oh, and can I pre-order a copy of the calender? :lol I swear the part were Buffy drove Willow had me dying with laughter. :lmao

I'm loving the way your starting this story. It's funny and provocative and I have a feeling it's going to get better and better. I definally can't wait for your next update. :read

JáSenda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:50 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hi...I have decided that since You ,Juju, seem to be in biggy time block that you need some help with this story..That and you are harrasing me to update so I am getting even.
So seeing as you are such a wonderful and fantastic friend , I have decided to update for you :-D
No need to thank me.I am happy to help. :shy
So feedback first kay?
:blush Here we go... :smash
Lets see :hmm
there jay -yea thanks read some more please :yawn
sami-hi thanks :sleepy
my truealias -uhhu yep it is a good story thanks :sleepy
thiswomanswork-oh thanks read more please :yawn
halo-mercy bercu :tumble
polarbear-you need to eat :whip
kitty b-calendar in the mail :sleep
:luv Ohhhh But now, wow....Rose, you are just wow...I Can't believe how just ggrroowwll yopur feedback is.In my life, there is nothing, nothing I like better than your feedback. :bow I mean , just look at it? Its perfect.It should be like the training piece on the art of feedback cause you know. :pray ..it is soooo.I haven't words.I had not yet lived till the day I read your feedback. :pride
It is so exciting that I am never, never , never sated by it.I scream endlessly to the heavens to whom ever is up there to just bless me one more day and let Rosemary leave me feedback... :pray Please.Its all I ask for. :blush
Nothing.You Rosemary are truly the only person on earth that makes me wild and , and , what's a word???Fulfilled as a writer...Golden is this story now since you have backfeed it.It can't miss...it was branded a total success the moment you graced it with your comments and observations...Do You know , if I were to meet you??I would beg just to have the chance to touch your sleeve..It would mean I could die happy :luv now..Update

"Hey, the photo shoot got cancelled cause it is raining"Said the guy who was there .
"Well then let us leave now .All but Tara and Willow cause they are staying here after we all leave to ravish each other for days or so"Said some chick.
"Yes.Let us do that fast so they can start."Said some other person who could be either male or female...you Decide
"Ohh you are just so sexy Willow"Tara purrgrowld and the nekid body of Willow the California jumping bean.
"You to you intoxicating ,huge boobed ,sexy ,hot, saddle sitting ,pace setting, scrumptious ,equestrian, sexual symbol of passion ."

((Juju enters thread))

Uhoh...Bye((Flees in terror)) :yikes

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:33 pm 
3. Flaming O

First things first:
WHERE CAN I GET THAT CALENDAR??? :party I mean it is for a good cause so…. :blush

Oh and you forgot to mention this little story to me, wink, wink – I’m not mad, at least not much. As if I could ever be mad a you Juju (Oh I made a rime!!) :kiss1

So where to start? :confused
A Willow and Tara nudes sports photo shooting, if that isn’t the very best idea anybody could even think of – I don’t know – really I don’t.

Quote:
A dozen of naked hot chicks together, believe me this calendar will be sold out in less than two weeks." Then noticing what she had just say, Emily blushed three shades of red, while Tara laughed out loud.

Amen to that. :pray

There are so many great scenes it’s hart to name them all and so I just don’t try.
But both Willow and Tara have some great moments.

I also like the introduction of “Buffy – Hell Driver” :applause
Quote:
"You! You Buffy Anne Summers! You will never ever again allowed to drive my car. It was a stupid bet, I have lost it, fine, but I will never ever put my life, and my car's life in your hands ever again, don't look at me that way! Not only are we almost an hour late, but I also almost died 3 fucking times!" Said an angry red haired Willow Rosenberg, her face as red as her hair.

oh and I love all this cute Willow Tara moments after the shooting. Not to mention Willow in full babble mood.
Quote:
"Really nice to meet you Tara. May I call you Tara? I mean I've seen you naked, it brings some kind of unsaid right to call ourselves by our first names right? But then again almost 30 persons have seen me naked today, and over the last three years thousands of people, maybe more, have seen me naked and I am not expecting every unknown person to come to me calling me Willow, it would be rude, so maybe I should call you Miss Maclay? I am sorry I'm babbling, I tend to do that sometimes, it is not on purpose on something, it is just I go on and on and on and we haven't yet found a way to stop me, and right now I'm trying, don't worry it will stop very soon. Sorry."

And as last, the big purple truck and the name on it. Now I don’t speak French (as you very well know – Danke) but does it really mean what I think it means? :pride

Quote:
""Miracle du Gay"? Is it his name? Weird!" chuckled Willow. "Does it mean you're gay?" she blurted out.

Now Tara laughed even more. "Yes his name is totally going along with me! I have no idea why he is Du Gay. He's French, who tries to understand French people anymore?"

so you’re not trying to understand yourself anymore? Well how about trying to understand Germans? :letter

Just kidding. :whistle

So Don’t keep us hanging out! :bow
The second day of shooting and more Willow Tara goodness please. :wtkiss

Dax :yikes

“What Dreams may Come”

Last edited by Dax on Fri May 02, 2008 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:30 pm 
3. Flaming O

I love the start of your story. Willow, Tara, Nude, Calender? Who honestly can resist Honestly it was really funny the way Willow & Buffy made there entrance. Loving your story. Cant wait till you update.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:49 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Hello Kittens, at last an update, I'll edit later to post replies to the feedbacks, I promise.
But I will post the new chapter now.

Edited for this:

[hr]
Jay: Congrats sweetie, it was not soon, but here there are more. :)
Quote:
I didn't leave any fb onBorken Dolls cos I have to process your story and leave some intelligent fb, but I'm a faithful reader

Lol, well maybe you've gotten less intelligent, but I doubt it, anyway, thanks, you don't have to, you do as you wish. :)
See ya :)

Zampsa1975: Hey Sami :) Well I don't know if Willow will face her fear, but she'll wish she was a horse for sure! :)
Thanks for reading.

mytrue_alias: Sorry you'll have to wait a bit more, I know I do things weirdly, I show their boobs before they get to kiss, but hey, it works too right? :)
Thanks for reading.

thiswomanswork: Dear Sera, sorry I made you wait. Hope you'll like the new chapter too. :)
*hugs

hondos: Thanks sweetie, as you know it is fun to write, and I have to admit that about the characterization I am glad with my work. Lol.
Quote:
I, of course, very much love the mascot for Willow's team...I bet he is a very cute, funny and sexy chick o magnetic...

Yep, he definitely is! That Dude!
Quote:
It should be fun to see how you will approach the sport-non spot argument here.

Well I'm not sure yet, either mud or oil, a ring, a video camera, some good spot lights... I think it should be nice, don't you? :-D
Quote:
see that you have opted to go the immediate attraction route

Lol! On the Dolls, it's going to be very long, so...
Quote:
ignited the symbolic flame that will mark the opening ceremony of the lusty beginning of sexual olympic style follies

Lol. Hopeless my dear! ;-)
Thanks sweetie. :)
*hugs :kiss1

Halo:
Quote:
OMG!!

You can call me Julia. :)
Quote:
I'm astonished you did it!! I guess the idea was waiting somewhere in your little head, huh?

Lol. I did it. My head is always full, not always of good ideas, but this one is fun. Haven't heard from you in a while, hope you're fine and that school isn't too hard on you. :)
Quote:
Well, I might be pretty proud of myself too...

You did give me the idea... :)
Quote:
I think you lightened my week!

I'm your savior! Lol. A Heroe! Yay me! lol ;-)
Thanks for reading dear Pauline. :)
Hope to hear from you soon (maybe I should just try to send you an email? lol)

PolarBear: Hi :)
Quote:
I had kind of decided not to start reading any new fics until one of them is finished, but it seems that I may as well try to stop eating...

Oh yeah! Same here!
Quote:
I have never imagined Willow as a sports gal, but it seems to work very well. Not that she is non-sporty, but I just never thought of it

Oh I did think about it! A lot! Especially when I saw some years ao Alyson's photoshoot with a basket ball in sport underwears during season 4 I think? Definitely thought about it. *drools*
Quote:
Can't wait for more.

Sorry :paranoid

MsKittyB: Hey you! You've disappeared!
Quote:
can I pre-order a copy of the calender?

Sure, give me just your payment crad number, with the key and stuff, I'll take care of it myself ok? :-D
Quote:
I definally can't wait for your next update.

Sorry. Lol.

Hondos: wow, that was a great chapter.. I think? :kdevil

Dax: Oops? :blush
Quote:
WHERE CAN I GET THAT CALENDAR???

Well same as missKittyB, give me your card number and key, I'll take care of it ;-)
Lol
Quote:
I mean it is for a good cause so….

Oh I'm sure it is!
Quote:
Quote:
A dozen of naked hot chicks together, believe me this calendar will be sold out in less than two weeks." Then noticing what she had just say, Emily blushed three shades of red, while Tara laughed out loud.

Amen to that

Lol. Definitely Amen!
Quote:
“Buffy – Hell Driver”

Lol, you should see the September issue of the season 8, Buffy Hell driver is there too! Lol.
Quote:
And as last, the big purple truck and the name on it. Now I don’t speak French (as you very well know – Danke) but does it really mean what I think it means?

Well it would mean something like "Miracle of the Gay", and Gay would be a place name. I don't know anyway place called "gay", but I did know a horse named Karbyl du Gay...
Quote:
so you’re not trying to understand yourself anymore? Well how about trying to understand Germans?

Am a weird French you know... I always try to understand, even when there is nothing to understand. Lol.
Thanks my dear. :)

amberholic08: Hello :)
Thank you very much.[hr]

Thank you everybody for reading, and even more to the feedbackers. :)

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

Last edited by JujuDeRoussie on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:16 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Title: The Stadium's Goddesses.
Author: Julia DeRoussie
Rating: R to NC 17 overall.
Disclaimers: I don't own anything, well maybe some characters, but that's all, all the others come from Daddy Joss' great imagination (who sometimes doesn't work very well.. ).
Spoilers: None so much, maybe a slip about the Season 8.. But really, it will be a little one. Not even about Willow. Do'nt worry.
Distribution: Please feel free to ask.
Summary: To raise money for the research against the cancer of the Uterus, female sportives from Sunnydale make a Nude Calendar. High Jump and 100metre hurdles champion Willow Rosenberg and Eventing Champion Tara Maclay meet... I guess it is enough said? Please? I hate to do summaries!
Feedbacks: Oh please, I have discovered myself as a feedback whore.
Note:There is a sort of debate going on in this fic, I do have a very specific opinion, but as I try to make good arguments for both sides, it may not be obvious which one it is. And to hurt nobody's feeling it is better that way.
Note 2: This is unbetaed work. Sorry.

[center]Chapter II[/center]

[hr]

Willow Rosenberg was nervous. She wouldn't admit to herself the reason though, and would just stick with the "there will be an evil horse there" explanation to her nervousness. It was of course not totally a lie; she was very worried about having to go near the horse. But she was much more worried to go near the horse's owner. Not that it would be bad, but the woman made her babble a lot and Willow was uncomfortable. Even if Tara told her she did babble too, but in her head, she was afraid of what could come out of her feet filled mouth.

She wanted to get to know the woman, ask her out maybe. Definitely. She knew for sure that the woman had a perfect body. Her breasts were the right size, nice and round ass, muscular yet tender belly, a wonderful back. It seemed Tara's back was very muscled. As were her thighs and her calves. Her skin was porcelain like. It must be soft too but with all the oil and make up the prior day she couldn't be sure, it could as well be full of nasty things, nobody but the make up guy knew. Just ask Lena Strauss and Daniela Boon. Lucky guy.

So Willow had woken up at 5:30 am, went to jog with Bubba, her golden retriever, went back home at 6:10 am, had a shower, and an healthy breakfast her trainer wanted her to have. When she signed up to the international competition, she didn't think of all the things that would become nice memories or "great occasions only" things. Such as pancakes or waffles, or omelets. Her trainer remembered her everyday while asking her what she had, how much, and such things. she had to weight everything down. It was hard sometimes, but it was this way only during the big competitions. And she was soon in it. In two weeks her first big competition of the year would take place, in Atlanta. She needed to be at her best. She trained every day. Except for the prior one and this one.

Today was a day she wasn't well trained at. With her sponsors she was getting used to modeling and so a photo shoot was becoming usual. But talking and eventually asking out a Greek goddess? Nope... she didn't train for that. Her last date was a catastrophe and it had been a year and a half prior. And she didn't even get laid that day.

"Here we go" whispered Willow as her GPS told her to turn left, and the castle entered her view.
High in the hill stood a Spanish castle, from the time when California was a Spanish colony.

Its walls weren't white right now though, it was wearing some orange and reddish colors, the Sunrise colors. There, in the middle of the forest, on the top of an hill, facing the sun rising, stood a Spanish castle, strong and dominating as if it was brand new. No wonder they decided to do some shoot there. It was a beautiful sight and Willow felt small in front of this beauty.

Tara was a beauty as impressive if no more, but didn't made her feel small. At the contrary. Ok, so we talked what? Half an hour? but I can say I'm attracted to her for sure. Of course I'm attracted, look at her body! Oh the gates, don't do a scratch to the paint Willow, careful, concentrate! Thought Willow.

Entering the property, Willow noticed right away that there were already many people there. She tried to be there early, to be able to see Tara, but even if she was expected at 10:00 am and it was currently 8:13 am, it was already busy.

Parking at the sort of parking space near the gates, Willow searched for Tara's red Mini Cooper. But it was nowhere in sight. A bit disappointed, Willow sighed and exited her car. Taking her bathrobe on the back seat, she closed her doors and made her way to the wonderful building. Looking around her while doing so, Willow saw it. Some 200 yards more into the garden, was a purple truck. She didn't dared to get close to see if on the side there was a horse jumping above a rainbow with the name "Miracle du Gay" written on it. No thank you very much. It must have only one horse trailer kind of truck in this area today, and she doubted it would be another one. So the evil beastie is here, his beautiful owner must be here too... Beautiful gay woman. Oh goodie. Mused Willow while entering the building's beautiful patio.

Now I need to find a way to see what happens down there from somewhere safe. And busy myself until it is my turn.

Tara didn't like traveling in this truck. It was all comfort, but for the horse. Not for her. For one thing, she wasn't driving and her friend, as much as she loved him, was an asshole as a driver. So after 40 minutes spent listening to him insult every person on the way, she had to hear him spat about the gates and every thing. If he had taken the gates a bit larger, he wouldn't have had to do so many movements.
But go say this to a man... They think they drive so well... No no. The statistics were clear on that, women have less accidents, less speed excess tickets, and were generally safer drivers. A bit talkative to themselves sometimes, a bit worrisome sometimes, but in the end, everything was fine. Or almost fine. Of course there were some dangers, even with women, but really, Tara knew she was a good driver and didn't like to be a simple passenger with HIM!

When she was able to exit the truck at least, she was very preoccupied that Miracle thought the same about Jimmy's driving. Her horse didn't like to travel in the truck, he was used to it but didn't like it, and it was every time an epic adventure to get him inside. If the journey was bad, the beautiful gray stallion would be in a bad mood and then a pain in the ass.

Since the poor animal was also out to be shoot by flashes and flashes and even more flashes, she was sure that at the end of the day it would be a hell for her to get him back inside. As much as he was a star and knew it, his eyes were also sensible and too much light wasn't good.

Thankfully, to get him out of the truck was pretty easy. To get him out of the truck calmly was another thing altogether. Why did she agree already? Oh right. Research. Good cause.

Tara sighed and petted her horse. He, at last, had exited calmly the truck and was rubbing forcefully his head against her. Someone not used to this could be surprised by his force. But being his owner, she was more than used. Horses aren't predators, but they have real strength and could kill a human. It happened sometimes, with panicking animals. No risk here, he wasn't panicking, he was just scratching the zone around his eye. And putting drool on her clothes.

Yep, pheromones to calm the baby are great but could they not make him drool like a dog?

Tara tied Miracle up on the truck and then took her horse's protections off and searched for any sign that her horse may have hurt himself during the journey. As she was doing so, her assistant Emily approached slowly, coughing to announce her presence, quite impressed by the huge stallion.

"Hm... Tara? Hi? Hi! Huh, wow, that's a big horse. Huh, how are you?" Asked the girl, still impressed and not so reassured by the huge horse. Quarter horses, mustangs, and many "American" breeds being of a shorter size, she was very impressed. She wasn't scared of him, but maybe a tiny bit?

"Good morning Emily, I'm fine thank you, what about you?" answered Tara, still checking her horse's legs and feet.

"Oh fine, great. Huh, the photographer is a bit late, as soon as he's here he'll tell you what he wants to do. I've heard it would be something Spanish-y? I mean, since we're in Spanish type of castle, and since your horse is gray, though I don't see the link, I've heard that it would be some sort of Spanish style for the shoot of you and this giant horsie." Said Emily, having a hard time finding words about something she didn't know about.

"That makes sense yes. Hear that Gamin? You're a giant." Laughed Tara, then walking to shake Emily's hand, her horse answered her by snorting.

"I think he just snorted at you, but don't take it personally" winked Tara. "Here, let me introduce you Miracle du Gay, Champion of California, last year and on the road for much bigger. We're qualified for some good tournaments this year over Europe. Come here, don't be afraid, he won't bite or do anything, here give me your hand."

Tara took Emily's hand who was walking very slowly behind Tara. She raised both their hands and petted the horse's face, on the jaw.

"Huh!" Snorted Tara. "See his feet up like that? He's sort of sleeping. Lazy guy. I wonder how you can be so good yet so lazy." Laughed Tara.

"Can we go inside? See if the photographer is here and what needs to be done?" Asked Emily, somewhat not reassured so close to this giant horse.

"Sure. Jimmy! Watch Miracle please. Oh and about the gray thing and Spanish equestrian art? It's because of a horse breed in Spain, very famous for their abilities in dressage, it is something very impressive and anyway, the horses are gray." Explained Tara, smiling genuinely.

From her spot found on the first floor, Willow was able to see Tara. As beautiful as the day prior, but with a glow around this monstrous beast. Monstrous was the word. It was like 7 feet tall, and it was big like a whale. Below her Tara was walking toward the other woman, an assistant Willow could say from her clothing. As Tara turned her back to her horse, the evil animal showed all his teeth. See, this evil beastie wants to bite her! Oh what are you doing? No no no don't go back close to him no don't!! Tara please go far away! What are you doing? No don't touch him! Hey I wanna be held by you too! No fair! I wanna touch this evil beast too if you take my hand like that! Oh he didn't bite you; Too bad he didn't bite her either. What? Am I going crazy? Arrrggg definitely crazy Willow, not only are you babbling to yourself but listen what you just suggested? Touching the beast! No way! Oh they're coming this way, go downstairs go downstairs! Babbled Willow to herself.

Willow shook her head, feeling hopeless for herself, and then went downstairs.

As she was descending the stairs, she saw the blonde woman enter the hall.

"Good Morning!" The red haired woman exclaimed a bit loudly in this empty big house.

Tara and Emily both looked up to see Willow descending the last stairs. Both had a grin showing on their faces, but of course Willow noticed only Tara's one, which put the sun on shame, so radiant was it.

"Hello Willow" Said Tara, totally frozen on the spot, and not willing to move at all.

"You're here early! I mean, I didn't know at which hour you were supposed to be here, I shouldn't be here myself, but I had nothing else to do so I thought I would go early and all. And here I am, with nothing to do but a beautiful view to enjoy. I mean it's beautiful here isn't it?" Said Willow, blushing a bit, but being relieved to have stopped herself so shortly after the beginning, and seemingly without too much silly things said.

"Oh yes it is very beautiful indeed." Said Tara. Not talking about the view, or rather talking about her current view which was Willow Rosenberg.

Emily felt ill at ease. Not only was there Willow Rosenberg here, but Tara and she seemed to have hit on each other. Hard. If she was honest, she could definitely understand why.

"So huh, I have to go and check with the photograph, I will see you later hopefully?" Said Tara, feeling her assistant's discomfort. She gave Willow a very warm and hopeful smile.

Willow nodded, a bit disappointed but understanding. There weren't here for a brunch or something but to give something for charity. She smiled as warmly as Tara, her eyes delighted by the sight in front of her.

Tara and Emily went away and Willow returned to her really good place by the window.

I am sure she'll make her horse look sexy. Willow sighed and looked out the window to the beautiful horse.

Knowing that Willow was there already, and knowing she was watching her from somewhere made Tara giddy. She wanted to look sexy. That was new. She had never wanted to look sexy before. Pretty yes, mostly for herself though. But sexy? Nope. What for? Or rather Who for? Yet, here she was happy to know she was going to be naked in front of a woman she barely knew, and wanting to look sexy. To make her drool you mean... God you're a bad girl Tara! You wish anyway!! Smiling to herself, Tara kept on following Emily to the photograph.

"Here we are Tara." Said Emily, excusing herself.

"Miss Maclay! Dear! How are you today?" Asked an over enthusiastic photograph to Tara.

"Hello, I'm fine, thank you. What about you sir?" Answered Tara, trying to be as polite as possible.

"I am wonderful! The weather is perfect to make pictures, your horse is looking so wonderful too!! I didn't know he was so beautiful without all the mud he has on pictures most of the time!" Said the photograph, chuckling.

Tara chuckled with him. "Yeah those pics are taken after competition, and it is rarely clean in the woods, I'm glad you like him. Emily told me you had some ideas? Do you need me to bred his hair? Because I should warn you it takes several hours."

"Oh no no dear! Long it's fine, we'll give him this aspect half wild, half coming out of La Escuela Real de Equitacion, or Saumur. Or even Vienna! Have you ever been to one of those magnificent schools?" He interrupted Tara and then explained, taking on a dreamy look.

"Oh yes, I have. I spent two years in France, well actually almost three years. I went to practice with some European rider. And they brought me to some training and shows. The shows were.. magic. In Versailles it was even more impressive because they selected only cremolo and albinos and black horses. So their shows are made with blue eyed white horses and black ones. Real black. Plus it is in Versailles itself. The castle I mean. That was so wonderful." Tara had taken a dreamy look too.

Smiling, the photograph then went onto explaining what he would like to do.

"You groom him naturally, you know what I mean? long hair and everything, you put your saddle on, but is it possible to not put anything else on? Can you have him answering your order and everything without a harness?" At Tara"s nods he continued "then that's what we'll do. When can you be ready?"

"In 15 minutes"

"Perfect!!"

Where is she? She should be back with her beastie by now! She was gone for so long! Ok maybe only some 15 minutes. Still, I wanna see her. When will she be naked? Oh here she comes here she comes! Oh I'd like to see that... Perv. Yep. Willow Rosenberg, Jumping champion, 100 metres stipple champion, is a perv. Oh pretty girl putting a saddle on big beastie! And yes Willow Rosenberg, SATs champion, is talking like a child. Look what this girl is doing to you! Oh well... Oh look she is going in the make up "office"!! Oh goodie she's going to get naked soon!

Willow kept babbling to herself.

Oh naked Tara!! She's taking her bathrobe off... Oh god, gods, goddess, everybody over there stop playing cards and look at this wonder! Wow...

Willow managed to find herself speechless even in her own head.

Some long seconds later the babbling came back.

What is she doing? She's going to go on this beast? But he has only a saddle on! And she still has her bathrobe on! No this isn't right, it can't be! And what is this girl doing? Oh helping her to go on the horse. It's a beautiful horse now. Part of beautiful Tara. Oh bathrobe off!! But how is she going to make her horse stay still? He's going to gallop and and and!! Oh my god she's going to die there!
Wait, she's not dying. Oh he is not running away! Why would he though, who would run away from such a... gasps... her face is oh goodie, her breasts are even better than yesterday!!!! And her tummy! And her... oh look at the real blonde. What a beautiful image. I should ask José for the pictures, all of them... what does he do of them anyway? I've never got the one unpublished... Hmmm I should be disappointed she turned around but what a beautiful back!!! Like this I can see all her muscles subtly moving, there but not awfully obvious. So perfect... Oh god I'll never be able to show myself naked if she let her head back like that... what a neck! And oh her back arched, breast saying Hello to me!!! Hi girls! I'm such a pool of... What are they doing? Oh someone's coming up, go away, I won't share my place I don't want you to...

"Miss Rosenberg?" Louisa had searched for Willow for 15 minutes already, having spotted her car but not the athlete. Now that she found her she had to hurry up, they were going to be late.

"Hello... Louisa right? Hi! Oh am I late?" Asked Willow, starting to panicking at the idea to be late.

"Well no since you're here for some times it seems, but it would be wise to go get ready now. How are you Miss?"

"Oh fine, finey mac fin fine... So getting ready I go."

On that Willow looked a last time in the direction of Tara, and regretfully made her way to the bathroom to undress.

The shoot was ending and Tara was oh so very glad for it. She didn't like being naked in front of so many people, and to tell the truth, her saddle wasn't comfortable naked. Her skin and the leather rubbing together wasn't of the nice kind of rubbing. And with all the oil they put on her she felt the need to take a refreshing shower. Plus the end of her shoot meant the beginning of Willow's.

Throwing her right leg on the left side and sitting in an Amazon position for a last shot, Tara then let herself slide to the ground. She petted Miracle and waited there until Jimmy came to take care of Miracle.

She then excused herself, put back her bathrobe on and went directly to find the bathroom.

Upon arriving to her goal, Tara opened the door to find herself nose to nose to a very naked Willow Rosenberg. Gulping, she smiled and croaked a "hi" barely audible.

"Hey..." said an equally gulping redhead, flushed and almost drooling. "I was huh getting ready for my shoot... Wanna come?"

If she doesn't, I do. Thought Willow.

"Oh I would love to! I just need to take a shower first.... All this oil..." And make that shower cold... Damn naked calendar! Research right. Finished for herself Tara.

Willow nodded and somehow managed to get her legs moving. She exited the bathroom and let Tara to her not so innocent thoughts.

After a a very cold shower, a must refreshed and cooled off Tara walked out of the bathroom and went outside to check on her Miracle. Then she would go in search of the red haired athlete's photo shoot place.

Jimmy had taken Miracle's saddle off and groomed it a bit. The horse was calm and napping like a horse would do, so Tara decided against bothering him with a reward. And decided to just put her bathrobe in the truck and head off in search of the sexy lady.

In the castle itself, in a room that must have been a sort of sauna, the photo shoot was on. The room had little light, only some sun rays coming through some mashrabiyas on the far wall, and some dim projector behind the photograph.

Willow sat on a tiled bench, the ocean blue, emerald green and old white contrasting with her milky skin, and the white towel that was put really loosely around her hips, more hiding her center than anything.

At one point, the photograph told her to put her hands flat on the bench, a bit behind her, and to let her head fall back, so that her chest was thrust forward.

The room was filled with stream and it was hot. She was sweating and could feel some drops roll down on her body, from her chest, between her breasts and down on her belly until it was lost, swallowed by the towel.

And that's exactly what Tara saw first.

Then the photograph asked Willow to put the towel flat on the bench and to lay down on it, on her stomach. Willow did, resting her head on her crossed arms, closing her eyes.

Tara watched in awe the wonderful body exposed before her. Her eyes took in the curve starting from the base of the neck, down the spine, up on the round, even if a bit small, buttocks and down along the legs, to finish on the sole of cute feet.

Tara was lost in numerous fantasies, this woman was just too hot for Tara's brain. She tried to shut it some down, just so she could at last be aware if Willow was in a new yummy position. But to no avail. Which is exactly why she didn't notice people busying themselves around, and one hot redhead coming in front of her, clad in her bathrobe.

"Tara! You went! So what did you think? Tara? Tara?" Willow was so excited to know the blonde woman had been there, but she was also worried as Tara looked really flushed and was not responding.

"Oh my! You've gotten overheated, here let me help you outside, come on Tara". And she took her by the arm and headed outside.

That brought Tara out of her trance.

"Wha? W-w-willow? how did we get here?"

"Oh good, you were so flushed, you must have gotten overheated in this room!!! Are you alright? No dizziness? Can you walk? Do you want to sit down? Oh I know let me go to fletch you a glass of water! I'll be right back!" And after this storm of questions, the redhead let a now dizzy Tara and run to the bar area.

O-kay... So I zoned out, and somehow Willow came out of nowhere during this time and thought I was flushed? Should I wonder why? Get a hold on yourself Tara! But how cute, with the worry, the running to the bar area, the coming back here still running, my my my! she's hot when running! Tara thought as she saw Willow running back to where she sat.

Willow handed her a bottle of water, she was barely out of breath.

"Thank you Willow, but you didn't have to, I just zoned out back there. Y-you were... hmm... It really was a sexy shoot." Tara said as she blushed furiously, yet mentally high fived herself for daring to say it. Go girl!

Sexy! She thinks I was sexy! Woo hoo! Go Rosenberg! Willow was doing some happy dance in her head.

"Thanks, you were pretty sexy too on this evil beast. For a moment I even thought it wouldn't be so bad to be up there too. I mean, not that I want to ride a horse, 'cause frankly no thank you very much, you ride them and I watch, not that I watch you and all, I mean I did watch your shooting this morning and you're not unpleasant to look at, but I don't stalk you! And really that is exactly why I need to train to just shut up, see? I'm doing it again and I just seem unable to stop!" Willow stopped herself, seeming angry and sad, and also self conscious.

"It's ok, I think it's cute, and thank you very much." The blonde rider tried to reassure Willow, when an idea stuck her.

"Willow? Would you like to.. huh, say... go out sometimes?" Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes!!! I can't believe I dared to ask her out. Please say yes, say yes, say yes!!!

The red haired was also surprised. Delightfully surprised. So she grinned. And then... Oh maybe I should answer now! You doofus! Answer silly you! Now would be a good time!

"I would love to go out with you Tara."

Both women were smiling and lost in thought of an upcoming date.

***[hr]

Post subject: Re: The Stadium's Goddesses [Updated October 6th]
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:39 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness.... I hope Willow and Tara are very soon able to go on their date... Bably Willow was funny...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:13 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

Squee! They're gonna date! :D

Delightful, fun, and sexy updated. Well worth the wait. :)

I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear 'round the world.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:54 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hi Sweetie!!! Sorry for my lateness :blush
:dance I love this update.It was funny :lmao and cute.And a little bit ggrroowwll.. ;-) ...Not like the other one.LOL But I love the other one too.. :-D .Anyway, I love your Willow :clap .This is so much fun to read.Very true to charecter and easy to believe. :clap Good job on that for sure. :dance
Oh and I love the location of the shoot.I love castles and I am a Californian,so I may be partial. :hmm
And now we get to the naked Tara.LOL LOL That was very well done indeed.And Willow cracked me up talking to the boobs.Funny she is and a big time perv as well. :-D
Quote:
Tara sighed and petted her horse. He, at last, had exited calmly the truck and was rubbing forcefully his head against her. Someone not used to this could be surprised by his force. But being his owner, she was more than used.Yep, pheromones to calm the baby are great but could they not make him drool like a dog?

:aww

Miracle is a cutie...Even with his drooling issues.Good discription here too. :)

Quote:
Quarter horses, mustangs, and many "American" breeds being of a shorter size, she was very impressed. She wasn't scared of him, but maybe a tiny bit?

LOL...I see here the "American"...Personal issue Sweetie? ;-)
Quote:
Yet, here she was happy to know she was going to be naked in front of a woman she barely knew, and wanting to look sexy. To make her drool you mean... God you're a bad girl Tara! You wish anyway!! Smiling to herself, Tara kept on following Emily to the photograph.

:bounce This is one of my favorite parts indeed.It's good to see that she is not uncofortable to be nekid in front of Willow.This will come in handy in later chapters I do hope. :pray This is probably going to be a shock too you ,but I am a great fan of nekidness.This is why I so love this story. :)
Quote:
Can you have him answering your order and everything without a harness?"
Oh.Miricle is a pasivist..GGRROOWWLL...I am to by the way.I do things without a harness as well.I love to be ordered........... :whip
Quote:
Still, I wanna see her. When will she be naked? Oh here she comes here she comes! Oh I'd like to see that... Perv. Yep. Willow Rosenberg, Jumping champion, 100 metres stipple champion, is a perv. Oh pretty girl putting a saddle on big beastie! And yes Willow Rosenberg, SATs champion, is talking like a child. Look what this girl is doing to you! Oh well... Oh look she is going in the make up "office"!! Oh goodie she's going to get naked soon!
:lmao :rofl :lmao :rofl
And here is my absolute favorite part.I so love Willow and her one track mindedness.It is cute indeed to see pervy Willow babble.And did I say I love your Willow? :-D
Quote:
Willow managed to find herself speechless even in her own head
That takes some doing ...
Quote:
Oh bathrobe off!! But how is she going to make her horse stay still? He's going to gallop and and and!! Oh my god she's going to die there!
Wait, she's not dying. Oh he is not running away! Why would he though, who would run away from such a... gasps... her face is oh goodie, her breasts are even better than yesterday!!!! And her tummy! And her... oh look at the real blonde. What a beautiful image.
And again with the funny.I love that her breast are even beter then yesterday. :lmao .Very funny.
Quote:
her saddle wasn't comfortable naked
Speaking from experience Juju?Anyway,Yea for them going on a date.And I hope they both continue to hate cloths like the Pole Goddess..Please let them hate cloths. :pray :pray :pray Cause it makes the story better. :blush :blush For pervs like me anyway. :paranoid
Love Love the story Juju. :kiss1
And a couple of randoms...
Quote:
She knew for sure that the woman had a perfect body. Her breasts were the right size, nice and round ass, muscular yet tender belly, a wonderful back. It seemed Tara's back was very muscled. As were her thighs and her calves. Her skin was porcelain like.
An observation made by the author through hours of private study and reasearch no doubt.

Quote:
Bubba,
:shock Sweetie?? :shock Your a Texan? :thud You never said anything... :miff Ohh.Your ashamed because of W arent you? :spin

Quote:
Her last date was a catastrophe and it had been a year and a half prior. And she didn't even get laid that day.

Oh.Well.Naughty you are Willow.A date doesn't mean sex.It means a date.Someones easy... ;-) ;-)

Thanks again Sweetie..
Rosemary

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:01 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Reading this at school was a baaaaad idea (especially in class on my mobile phone) yet couldn't stop doing it.
Aw, gave me some nice ideas for my next photoshoot though :)

(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. (it must be bunnieeees!)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:52 am 
3. Flaming O

Well Juju you did it again!!! :pride

That was one really funny, really sexie update!
And now they have a date! :wtkiss Make sure to have some Willow Tara kissing coming up!

Love Willow virtualy babbling amok and Tara sort of short circuiting in the heat, ether of the set or Willow.

Keep up the good work :kgeek Oh and don't forget that flashback!

Dax
:yikes

PS: Still think it's a real shame, that this Calender will never be availible in realety.

“What Dreams may Come”

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:02 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

want-take-have update-y-goodness now!

Beer bad, Goddess pretty!

(O.o )
(> < ) This Is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. (it must be bunnieeees!)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:35 am 
4. Extra Flamey

I love this one! I hope you plan to update soon! :)

Missing me one place search another,
I stop some where waiting for you

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:26 am 
5. Willowhand

Congrats again, Juju!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:45 am 
23. Volumey Text

Congratulations!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:50 am 
19. Yummy Face

Congrats Juju!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:51 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Whoa Juju you got a jackpot! Congratulations!

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:41 am 
3. Flaming O

I said it once and I say it again - with my 100th post that is! - you're the best and you deserve all these awatrds my friend. :pride

Dax
:yikes

“What Dreams may Come”

Last edited by Dax on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:13 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

More, I NEED MORE!!!! Leading a good start.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:16 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

The Ju is one talented writer, but like most creative geniusses she brings out new work whenever she feels like it LoL

*kicks Juju*
write for us, we love it!

(O.o )

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:24 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
More...more...please !!!!! :pride

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:57 am 
3. Flaming O

Amen to that!! :pride

Need more fast please :pray

:kgeek